It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
http://www.dutchsinse.com/blog/
HIGH LEVEL FORECAST of Cesium-137 (not shown to public)

This is amazing! There is the public map of cesium forecast - barely there, and the real forecast - same time, same day up into danger levels.
We are being poisoned and the PTB are hiding it!!!
Avid

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:08 am
Site Admin

Another Scary Video, its very long but worth watching...

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:01 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

avid wrote:
http://www.dutchsinse.com/blog/
HIGH LEVEL FORECAST of Cesium-137 (not shown to public)

This is amazing! There is the public map of cesium forecast - barely there, and the real forecast - same time, same day up into danger levels.
We are being poisoned and the PTB are hiding it!!!
Avid

Here is the video to accompany your post

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Avid I just watched that video, HOLY CRAP if that is true we are sooooooooooo screwed.......... :flame :rant :censor :headbang

Folks I suggest that you watch Avids Video, here it is again.

[/quote]

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Gold and Silver Tipping Points - Now lets make it go Viral!
http://silverliberationarmy.blogspot.com/
..."Just within the last 24 Hours (from 4/17), we have learned of a massive story. That being, that the University of Texas is taking delivery of 1 Billion Dollars of Physical Gold. This is going to create a mass rush to the door, to buy physical Gold and Silver..." ---- more at the link

Originally reported by Bloomberg on 4/16:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-1 ... -bars.html

If this is true, which it sure looks like it is, the stampede to take physical possession of metal contracts is about to begin. Comex is holding about 1%, this will be very very bloody. - Gold and Silver will go Vertical.

Hold on to your chair, and your hat, the show is poised to begin.

:popcorn :popcorn

:yamon

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 am
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Phatman wrote:
L2L wrote:
Phatman wrote:
The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add boundaries to it..

Phatz was this written by you and in your own words?

Yes,these were my own words.

Uncle John here: A tip of the hat to Phatman!

Thank you so much Uncle John.. ! Being that I am a Cigar smoker and I do like a good pint of British Ale and being that we are so close together, you being in Los Altos and me being in Fremont, what say ye to a pint ? I'm buying...

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:03 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
..."Just within the last 24 Hours (from 4/17), we have learned of a massive story. That being, that the University of Texas is taking delivery of 1 Billion Dollars of Physical Gold. This is going to create a mass rush to the door, to buy physical Gold and Silver..." ---- more at the link

If this is true, which it sure looks like it is, the stampede to take physical possession of metal contracts is about to begin. Comex is holding about 1%, this will be very very bloody. - Gold and Silver will go Vertical.

Through my newsletter about Silver, I have learned that Goldman Sachs has over sold silver by 100 times. They don't have the physical silver in their vaults to backup the silver they have sold. Also, this seems to be a trend with the top 5 financial institutions who have over sold both gold and silver.

Food for thought, Indium.. Indium has become even more precious as it is in very short supply. Not only that but Indium Sulfate is necessary for the pituitary and hypothalamus to function correctly. Without Indium you master glands do not product the necessary hormones for longevity. In Tibet where high amounts of Indium leach of into glacial milk, even with the harsh environment, the The Tibetans typically live 20 years more than the average man.

Indium prices will grow faster than all other metals in the next 10 years.

http://www.metalbulletin.com/Article/27 ... eturn.html

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:21 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
Phatman wrote:
L2L wrote:
Phatman wrote:
The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add boundaries to it..

Thank you so much Uncle John.. ! Being that I am a Cigar smoker and I do like a good pint of British Ale and being that we are so close together, you being in Los Altos and me being in Fremont, what say ye to a pint ? I'm buying...

Uncle John here: Absolutely Phatman. We could make the an epic meeting. I'm suspecting that we should not drive after this meeting making arraignments necessary. Perhaps, my wife, Pam will help us out. You can never be sure!

It might be fun to have the meeting also be online so the rest of the golden thread could see and be there?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

UncleJohn wrote:
Phatman wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
Phatman wrote:
L2L wrote:
Phatman wrote:

Uncle John here: Absolutely Phatman. We could make the an epic meeting. I'm suspecting that we should not drive after this meeting making arraignments necessary. Perhaps, my wife, Pam will help us out. You can never be sure!

It might be fun to have the meeting also be online so the rest of the golden thread could see and be there?

Hmmmmm a GT Chat Session I think we can arrange that :clap :clap :clap

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uploaded by MrBeeHat on Jun 8, 2010

This footage was taken at around eleven or twelve at night in rural Alberta on June 7th 2010. A few days prior to this, me and my brother had been hearing noises from the yard at night and thought we had seen something out the window, so we decided to keep a camera handy in case it happened again. As you can see, the footage we captured shows a tall creature with a strange manner of walking. It had quite large hands with three fingers each and appeared to almost go completely invisible at times. One of the strangest features of this being was it's almost metallic looking skin.
Feel free to comment on this footage.

(NB: this is not my youtube video thanks goes to MRBEEHAT for this!)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:06 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi all.
Mackay (Queensland coast, Australia) had an earthquake this week, it surprised the hell out of everyone because we don't get earthquakes. It was about a 4 or 5, basically a window rattler.
For the people here it was just this fun strange thing, so out of the ordinary. Anyone that talks to me about it though gets the Clif High, expando world theory explanation. It seems right to me and I like sharing these ideas. Most of the people I talk to are willing to listen as long as I explain things in a way they understand.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 am
GT Truther

UJ please check your Golden Thread Mail...

boundaries to it..

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:08 am
Site Admin

Rick Hunter wrote:
Hi all.
Mackay (Queensland coast, Australia) had an earthquake this week, it surprised the hell out of everyone because we don't get earthquakes. It was about a 4 or 5, basically a window rattler.
For the people here it was just this fun strange thing, so out of the ordinary. Anyone that talks to me about it though gets the Clif High, expando world theory explanation. It seems right to me and I like sharing these ideas. Most of the people I talk to are willing to listen as long as I explain things in a way they understand.

Rick - glad to hear you are okay! :heart

Isn't it odd how something like this makes folks sit up a little? Right after Hurricane Rita (and then Ike) my family all took a look at me and decided en masse that I wasn't some kookoo, survivalist prepper after all! ;)

My husband's family were all headed to Beaumont two weeks after Rita and not one person had any water, food, gasoline - nada, zippo, nothing! :huh :crazy

I looked at them and said "What are ya'll gonna eat and drink?" When I tell you I was met with stares - well, you know the look. "Think McDonalds is open?" I know, right, but I just couldn't help myself. :mrgreen:

East Texas (my DH) then said "how ya'll gonna get gas to come back?"

At the time there was still no electricity, gasoline, money, grocery stores or restaurants. So we packed them up with paper plates, cups, utensils, vienna sausage, crackers, cheese, canned fruit and water. Filled up coffee and tea thermoses and loaded each car with 10 gallons of gas.

They still thought we were nutso but not so much on the return trip.

"There's no restaurant!"

"There's no gas!"

"There's no water!"

Keep preaching Rick! The more folks hear it the more prepared some of them will be. :candle

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:14 am
Truth Seeker

Post The Big Buzz
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/18/the-j ... questions/

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:53 am
GT Truther

Thanks Bluebonnet. A dancing brocolli for you. :brockoli
Another interesting thing with me. I stopped eating meat about a month ago and I feel fantastic. For about a year I had this ridiculous health problem where my nose would run and I'd sneeze all the time. It cleared up as soon as I stopped eating meat. Not easy since I'm a cook. I still have to taste sauces so not completely vegetarian.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:34 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The Big Buzz
srb2001 wrote:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/18/the-jfk-ufo-connection-bogus-documents-or-unanswered-questions/

srb - :hmm I would love to hear Don's (and others) thoughts on this.

Rick - I hear ya on the no meat. I joined the "Meatless Monday" movement about 8 months ago and I can tell you that I feel energized on Monday. Hungry by the end of the day but energized nonetheless.

Am I ready to go vegan? Are ya kiddin' me? :shock:

I AM a Texan after all and I love steak, brisket, hamburgers, roast - yeah, basically I love cow!!! :crylaugh :spit :slap

But I am eating less of it every week and the parts I do eat are very lean now. I've dropped 42 pounds and lowered my cholesterol over 100 points in the last year. :mrgreen:

Doin' the happy dance! :elephant :banana :brockoli

My diet now is basically made up of lots of fresh veggies and fruits with chicken and fish added on. Now I'm not talkin' about half a chicken or a pound of shrimp! :nono Three ounces is all I get but it is more than enough. :heart

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:31 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Is Prince Charles suffering from Alzheimer's Disease ???

If true then it is indeed a most terrible thing for the poor man - and loved ones who have to watch him slowly slip away into a world of his own.

Oh and the chances of him becoming King... 'very slim'. But it would solve the 'Camilla' issue and explain why speculation in the past has suggested that the monarchy will pass straight from Elizabeth to William.

Simon

http://hubpages.com/hub/Prince-Charles-and-Alzheimers-Disease

Reports say that Prince Charles, the 62 year old heir to the British throne, has Alzheimer's Disease and that he is suffering from memory loss and other symptoms.

<snip>

People with Alzheimer's Disease have difficulty acquiring new memories - their brains do not seem to retain new events nor register them in their memory banks - as well as forgetting earlier memories.

There is no cure, and once diagnosed, people suffering from Alzheimer's rarely live longer than 7 years.

<cut>

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:20 pm
GT Truther

Post Bamboozling circa April 2011
{edit: Frog, thanks for that piece by Karen "Tallcat" Conley (sp?). I think she's doing what she can to warn people.}

Okay, I know I'm a bit behind here, but yes I did watch that video on the REAL origin of the original 'tea party', L2L. Thanks for sharing; I actually downloaded the video, something I rarely do. A great history lesson; if only today's teabaggers knew the real story, they'd know the only equivalent today would be going to the local Wal-Mart and ransacking it, destroying all the (Chinese-made) inventory. The dimbulbs in today's corporate-created astroturf 'tea party' would go HUH?!? and scratch their heads; boy if they only knew how they were being played for such fools. So I thank you for sharing that; btw, did you know it mentions it was from April 19th? You were a couple weeks ahead of schedule, but apparently I caught it on exactly April 19th....I think it was from last year, because I know they didn't time-travel 2 weeks ahead.

And of course I couldn't pass up the next video gem by fulcanelli....(yes, I had to leave in the video, because people need to be reminded that this man - the one I call Dadmiral, whose 'public' name is John 'Mike' McConnell - sits at the very heart of the intelligence community that runs Earth, despite the supposed hand-off to his Sion-bound scion and his new wife).

fulcanelli wrote:
Mike McConnell (EVP, Booz Allen Hamilton/DNI/DIRNSA/MJ1) thinks of Cybersecurity [read control & monitoring of everything and everyone] as the enabler that allows "us" to continue to enjoy the IT revolution [read 21st century life].

(There's a few other associated videos, which are worth watching...)

Broadly, this is big business... to the tune of 150+ billion/year. You can bank on Dadmiral continuing to craft solutions, which he deems as both profitable and more "secure". Sounds simple and straightforward, until you remind yourself that those in charge of redesigning and implementing the intelligence and security infrastructure for the 21st century, are actually usurping the Constitution and Bill of Rights, in these United Police States of America.

From Bush to Clinton to Bush to Obama, we've seen a continuation of an unAmerican agenda that can only be stopped by a New American Revolution.

Unfortunately, the masses are easily subjugated and generally more interested in sports, hollywood and social networking.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Well-said. Just as they co-opted the ufers from the very beginning, they're now smugly confident they own the afore-mentioned astroturf 'Tea Party' and therefore any 'New American Revolution' that might spring up.....just as they did in their black-ops mirror world where they blithely stole the very name of this forum in order to co-opt its message of a genuine (read: non-Majestic-controlled) truthseeking 'movement'. Unfortunately for them, the pulp-fiction antics of H-1/MJ-2/DotC/DrDB only provoke accolades that they themselves have to write, just like the recently-exposed contract the US Air Force published for SOCK PUPPETS. An army of sock puppets and black-ops thugs who are busy entertaining the ufers, what a glorious parade! A most excellent show! And I mean that most sincerely..... just as the world slips ever further into chaos and decline.

Before I go into the reasons why the video making the rounds from Mike Rupert/COLLAPSNET shouldn't be so surprising to you all, just a couple of mentions of news bits that held a particular interest for me. First, what do the Brits here think of yesterday's (and the days before) shut-down of the M1 coming out of London northwards? Yes, I realize the reason given was that a "scrapyard" (we'd call it a junkyard here in the USofA) had been intentionally set ablaze by an arsonist, and thus putting a halt to all northbound traffic for at least 2 days. What, you want a link? Here's one: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 69227.html

Tom Peck, writing for The Independent wrote:
M1 remains the road to nowhere with chaos set to drag on for days

Monday, 18 April 2011

The chaos that plagued motorists at the weekend shows no sign of abating, as the main artery connecting London and the North still faces days of closure and delays after a fire on Friday.

A seven-mile stretch of the M1 was put out of action following a fire at a scrapyard under the motorway, disrupting journeys for thousands of people making their way to the capital for football or the London Marathon.

But the closure is worse than expected and is now due to continue throughout the week – disrupting trade, commuters and holiday traffic.

Has anyone thought about the implications of this; might this have been a planned action, to see how They could shut down the fleeing urbanites from London just as a tsunami is expected to wash over the bulk of England following an adjustment of the New Madrid? If so, I marveled at how very effective it was; I haven't seen one of the most vaunted ufers weigh in on these or any similar 'events' hiding in plain sight. Yet, this singular exercise might hold more of a warning for those of you living in England than you might ever have thought. How is it that a junkyard - a place filled with trash - could shut down the biggest transporation artery for anyone living in London, who might wish to head for the hills - literally? And for days, no less! And did anyone know (most Englishmen don't; the Brits never allocated funding for signage) that the M1 (I think an American Equivalent would be I-95, from Boston to Miami) is actually also E-13? The THIRTEENTH European Highway, so designated after a 1947 United Nations (which wasn't even officially manifested until 1949 anyway) Economic Commission on Europe {UNECE} was formed; from Wiki:

Wikipedia wrote:
UNECE was formed in 1947, and their first major act to improve transportation was a joint UN declaration no. 1264, the Declaration on the Construction of Main International Traffic Arteries,[1] signed in Geneva on September 16, 1950, which defined the first E-road network.

Notice the year: 1947. The same year as the formation of the US Dept of Defense, the CIA, and MJ-12, and of course the same year when the zetas first exploded on the scene at Roswell. Notice also how this same act would be mirrored later in the development of the US interstate highway system only a few years later. Of course many of us remember how the funding for that effort was often siphoned away to help with building many of the early bunkers and underground tunnels the elite planned on using to escape or evade the effects of the coming poleshift. Imagine, having to live with the awareness of what's coming for that long! And now this interminable wait, just to further taunt the same elite that are watching the damned instrument of their destruction lazily wafts closer, unable to do all that much because they daren't breathe a WORD lest they be locked up by the very Coverup they've masterminded so masterfully in the past.

And for the next item I present this very interesting 'event-that-hides-in-plain-sight' that took place in Hoosier-land today (apologies if anyone else mentioned this while I was writing this post):

Scott Sarvay, in the Indiana News Center, wrote:

Hoosiers Take Part In Largest Earthquake Drill In Midwest
April 19, 2011
Updated Apr 19, 2011 at 5:43 PM ED

On Tuesday more than half a million Hoosiers participated in the largest earthquake drill ever held in the Midwest.

Denise Derrer with the Indiana Board of Animal Health said “We're timing the Great ShakeOut this year in 2011 because it's the 200th anniversary of one of the major earthquakes that we've had on the New Madrid Fault that runs through several states in the Midwest. So, we're really taking this occasion and making sure that everyone remembers what they need to know."

Amazing but true. The known 'New Madrid earthquake' was exactly 200 years ago; was it only a sense of nostalgia that prompted such a drill to take place now, or could it be that they're actually trying to wake up the locals? And was it also a coincidence that one of the most damning murder-suicides of a family recently took place near Fremont, Ohio, over the weekend when a young husband shot his wife and 3 children with a shotgun and then calmly called 911 and reported there had been a "terrible accident" in which his wife and children had been shot, "gunshot wound", and then shot himself while on the phone. That followed on the heels of the woman who drove herself and her 3 children into the Hudson river, drowning them all except her 10-year-old son who escaped out of a window in the sinking minivan. What came over them, in particular to the father who used a shotgun?

Did the fact he worked at the local nuclear power plant have anything to do with it?

The Associated Press, as reported in the Mercury News, wrote:

5 dead in suspected murder-suicide in Ohio

Associated Press
Posted: 04/16/2011 07:29:46 AM PDT
Updated: 04/16/2011 10:00:26 AM PDT

OAK HARBOR, Ohio -- A man who recently told a relative he was having marital problems called 911 and informed a dispatcher that he had fatally shot his wife and three young children and was getting ready to kill himself, too, authorities and his grandmother said Saturday.

Alan Atwater recently told a relative the couple was having marital problems, she said.
The farmhouse, with a wooden swing set in the yard and two small utility barns, sits next to a field in an area where members of the close-knit Atwater family have lived and farmed for three generations. It's not far from the Davis-Besse nuclear plant, where Alan Atwater worked, his grandmother said.

She described him as a smiling, "happy-go-lucky kid" who helped her with computer problems and kept any troubles to himself.

"We'll never know what really brought this on," she said, clutching photos of her great-grandchildren. She said her grandson and his children had been with her husband Friday night.

The sheriff's department said Alan Atwater had no criminal record, and the office wasn't aware of any disputes between Atwater and his wife, a stay-at-home mother.

Did the fact he worked at one of the nuclear facilities that would be disrupted in the event of a New Madrid Adjustment earthquake have anything to do with it?

Here's a look at the nuclear power plants in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, as prepared by Homeland Security Newswire:

Homeland Security Newswire at http://homelandsecuritynewswire.com/fif ... ismic-zone wrote:

DisastersFifteen U.S. nuclear reactors are located in an active seismic zone
Published 29 March 2011

There are 104 nuclear plants in the United States, and fifteen of them are located in what is known as the New Madrid Seismic Zone, a region defined by a fault line of the same name; the New Madrid Seismic Zone involves eight states, and it is an active earthquake area in the central United States that follows the Mississippi River between Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Tennessee; while the U.S. earthquake zone is active, scientists say the ingredients do not exist there for a Japan-style nuclear disaster; should a large seismic event strike this part of the country, seismologists offer Christchurch, New Zealand, rather than Japan as an example of what to expect. In February, Christchurch suffered a 6.3 magnitude quake and billions of dollars in losses

There are 104 nuclear plants in the United States, and fifteen of them are located in what is known as the New Madrid Seismic Zone, a region defined by a fault line of the same name. While the U.S. earthquake zone is active, scientists say the ingredients do not exist there for a Japan-style nuclear disaster. {not really; more like the 1811-1812 event that occurred at that very spot - dd}

And just to see what the USNRC has to say about things:

The Nuclear Regulatory Commission, at http://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/emerg-preparedness.html wrote:
Good planning leads to good response. Our emergency preparedness programs enable emergency personnel to rapidly identify, evaluate, and react to a wide spectrum of emergencies, including those arising from terrorism or natural events such as hurricanes. Our incident response program integrates the overall NRC capabilities for the response and recovery of radiological incidents and emergencies involving facilities and materials regulated by the NRC or an Agreement State. Under the National Response Framework, the NRC will coordinate with other Federal, State, and local emergency organizations in response to various types of domestic events. The NRC emphasizes the integration of safety, security, and emergency preparedness as the basis for the NRC's primary mission of protecting public health and safety. Our review of the emergency preparedness programs reaffirmed that our emergency planning bases remain valid under the current threat environment. The NRC's Office of Nuclear Security and Incident Response (NSIR) has the primary responsibility for these essential agency functions.

-About Emergency Preparedness
-About Emergency Response
-How Can I Prepare for a Radiological Emergency?
-What Do I Do in a Radiological Emergency?
-Public Meetings and Workshops
-Rulemaking Activities
-Regulations, Guidance, and Generic Communications
-Related Information and Other Resources
-Newsletter
-Contact Us

Page Last Reviewed/Updated Thursday, March 31, 2011

And finally, though once again I'm sure someone has mentioned this already by the time this post actually makes it to the current page, Victor has issued an interesting announcement about yet another CIA "release", part of the slow drip-drip of 'Disclosure' that puts yet another brick in the wall that will see MJ-12 shown to be the hidden hand behind the JFK assassination because of his effort to bring about true Disclosure during his administration:

Victor Martinez, via email April 19th, wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

DECLASSIFIED BOMBSHELL REPORT: WAS JFK KILLED BECAUSE OF HIS INTEREST IN
ALIENS?! / FBI MEMO SHOWS PREZ KENNEDY DEMANDED UFO FILES FROM THE CIA
10 DAYS BEFORE HIS ASSASSINATION IN DALLAS, TX! –
By Daily Mail Reporter, Last updated at 11:21 a.m. on Tuesday, the 19th
of April 2011

An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA
shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential
documents about UFOs 10 days BEFORE his assassination.

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for
information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been
released by the CIA for the first time.

Author William Lester said the CIA released the documents to him under
the Freedom of Information Act after he made a request while researching
his new book "A Celebration of Freedom: JFK and the New Frontier."

The president's interest in UFOs shortly before his death is likely to
FUEL CONSPIRACY THEORIES about his assassination, according to AOL News.

The writer of the article then goes on to suggest that the release will further fuel "alien researchers' claims that JFK was shot to prevent him from discovering the truth about UFOs". I think the operative word should be changed from 'discovering' to 'ANNOUNCING'. Here he is again:

Quote:
In the second memo, sent to the NASA administrator, the president
expresses a desire for cooperation with the former Soviet Union on
mutual outer space activities.

Then we learn what was even more revealing; this would suggest that the group mentioned was more than likely MJ-12, or even the Masonic mirror of the ostensible "government" group sanctioned and commissioned by Harry Truman:

Quote:
But conspiracy theorists said the documents add interest to a disputed
file, nicknamed the 'burned memo,' which a UFO investigator claims he
received in the 1990s.

The document, which has scorch marks, is claimed to have been posted to
UFO hunter Timothy Cooper in 1999 by an unknown CIA leak, but has never
been verified.

In a note sent with the document, the apparent leaker said he worked for
CIA between 1960 and 1974 and pulled the memo from a fire when the
agency was burning some of its most sensitive files.

The undated memo contains a reference to "Lancer" which was JFK's Secret
Service code name.

On the first page, the director of Central Intelligence wrote: "As you
must know, Lancer has made some inquiries regarding our activities,
which we cannot allow. Please submit your views no later than October.
Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group."

That should give pause to anyone with half a brain, if indeed the so-called "Lancer" memo proves at least legitimate as the so-called "Rancher" memo of our own era.

(edit: BB, those would be my thoughts I reckon, to answer your question. What's your take on them? Do I need to post the actual photocopies? I've seen the 'Lancer' memo before, but these new ones seem almost mundane except of course what they imply, and the standard and debunkable 'ufer' assumptions no longer apply. Only when the truth becomes evident would the implications become self-explanatory.)

And still no-one has mentioned that gold topped over $1,500 an ounce today, for the first time ever. Was that due to the University of Texas taking delivery of gold, Lynnwood? The one that showed such promise of a 'wild ride' a couple of weeks ago, as you pointed out?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:17 am
Profile YIM WWW

Rick Hunter wrote:
Thanks Bluebonnet. A dancing brocolli for you. :brockoli
Another interesting thing with me. I stopped eating meat about a month ago and I feel fantastic. For about a year I had this ridiculous health problem where my nose would run and I'd sneeze all the time. It cleared up as soon as I stopped eating meat. Not easy since I'm a cook. I still have to taste sauces so not completely vegetarian.

Welcome to the "Family" of veggies Rick...

I smile when I read these stories, because if you can stick to the meatless diet, your health will basically continue improving with time. I have been a veggie for 36 years now and I have only been ill with the flu twice in the last ten years.

:clap :cool

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:59 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
That should give pause to anyone with half a brain, if indeed the so-called "Lancer" memo proves at least legitimate as the so-called "Rancher" memo of our own era.

(edit: BB, those would be my thoughts I reckon, to answer your question. What's your take on them? Do I need to post the actual photocopies? I've seen the 'Lancer' memo before, but these new ones seem almost mundane except of course what they imply, and the standard and debunkable 'ufer' assumptions no longer apply. Only when the truth becomes evident would the implications become self-explanatory.)

And still no-one has mentioned that gold topped over $1,500 an ounce today, for the first time ever. Was that due to the University of Texas taking delivery of gold, Lynnwood? The one that showed such promise of a 'wild ride' a couple of weeks ago, as you pointed out?

Yep, Don, the use of the term "Lancer" definitely perked up my ears because this was JFK's Secret Service name. :hmm

Put on your tin foil hats, folks, and let's ride.

I've always thought the "Cuban" scenario and/or "Mafia" scenario to JFK's murder was a bit, hmmmm, off? It just doesn't make sense to me.

If "Lancer" found out something (contact?) that was kept secret would that be "justification" for his murder?

<shrugs>

I don't know but it does seem plausible to me if you think about it. Someone, some THING, has a great deal invested in keeping Roswell and other UFO contacts secret presuming they are real.

Quote:
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

It is for these reasons that I regard the decision last year to shift our efforts in space from low to high gear as among the most important decisions that will be made during my incumbency in the office of the Presidency.

President John F. Kennedy - September 12, 1962
Rice University, Houston TX

Emphasis above is mine.

November 22, 1963 he was dead and Camelot was gone.

Interesting! :hmm

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:30 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

That was 2 days ago!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:12 am
GT Truther

Post Mike Rupert as an inside source?
Does he still promote "Peak Oil"?

Douglas Adams

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:53 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

That was 2 days ago!

:embarressed My bad! :yamon Guess there were just that many posts in just the past few days, and a dearth 2 weeks ago! I should've checked the dates more closely...when I mentioned it, I was on the "reply" page but I still should have gone back to check.

ANY way, what do you make of yesterday's gold high? Coincidence or related to your find? Or is there just a general rush on for gold, by those people who think we'll go through a period between the fiat currency of today and a strictly barter system? You still can't eat gold, and its industrial applications are a bit too complex for the coin-or-bar form.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Yep, Don, the use of the term "Lancer" definitely perked up my ears because this was JFK's Secret Service name. :hmm

Put on your tin foil hats, folks, and let's ride.

I've always thought the "Cuban" scenario and/or "Mafia" scenario to JFK's murder was a bit, hmmmm, off? It just doesn't make sense to me.

If "Lancer" found out something (contact?) that was kept secret would that be "justification" for his murder?

<shrugs>

I don't know but it does seem plausible to me if you think about it. Someone, some THING, has a great deal invested in keeping Roswell and other UFO contacts secret presuming they are real.

Quote:
.... We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

It is for these reasons that I regard the decision last year to shift our efforts in space from low to high gear as among the most important decisions that will be made during my incumbency in the office of the Presidency.

President John F. Kennedy - September 12, 1962
Rice University, Houston TX

Emphasis above is mine.

November 22, 1963 he was dead and Camelot was gone.

Interesting! :hmm

Even Dan B. and the ravens (his jailers/bodyguards pre-SNEDs days) had more or less confirmed that it was Majestic that had taken JFK out because he was allegedly going to 'disclose' the extraterrestrial reality to the public at large, and thus his 'sacrifice' was to be done in such a high-profile manner as to warn away any future would-be Truthteller.

Unlike future presidents, he had (allegedly) been shown or at least told a good deal of the truth about the Roswell crash, and even though as president he had that "plausible deniability" cloak, he had gone into the bowels of Area 51 (again, allegedly, though I was given a picture of him in his classic sunglasses with Secret Service retinue in tow going about at that facility) and, from what I understand, the infamous 'Hangar 18' at Wright-Patterson in Dayton Ohio, and that as a mere congressman. Even Marilyn Monroe was 'in the know' due to the pillow-talk JFK engaged in with her; her fragile mental eco-system made her a constant worry however, which is why she met an untimely death as she did (again, allegedly, though if the allegation proves correct, certainly makes much more sense of things than the official coverup stories).

Furthermore, he had supposedly given a set of 18 index cards to Gov. John Connally earlier that day, on the ride from Love Field, who then put them in his inner jacket pocket, from which they were retrieved following the shooting and placed in a safe-deposit box by his secretary, from which they permanently disappeared. Those index cards supposedly contained notes to the speech he was going to give later, the one that Majestic supposedly feared. Like other historians that 'push the envelope', BB, the phrase you highlighted in which he goes on to say "and do the other things" is often thought to be an acknowledgement of the so-called 'Alternative 2 & 3' scenarios, in which "the other things" refers to the building of the bunkers that was given cover by the Interstate Highway system. In the paradigm JFK believed in (more than likely, since we only have as evidence such clues as his speech to the newspaper editors regarding secret societies, not to mention his push for civil rights and other People-oriented policies), there was no conflict in building these facilities for a certain 'elite', IF one believed that a merit-based natural elite would be using them to continue civilization. Unfortunately, the truth is that the REAL elite isn't necessarily merit-based, but one in which those who have risen to power and wealth (and thus would be the ones to avail themselves of the taxpayer-funded bunker facilities and rocket trips to the Moon and Mars) have done so by greed and cunning, and not driven by the virtuous ideals such as his 'Camelot' espoused.

Another fact to keep in mind is the timing; it was also during 1962 that the Vatican was supposed to release the truth regarding the '3rd Secret of Fatima'. This they could not bring themselves to do, and basically punted with the original release of the "Three Days of Darkness" booklet instead. (I better check on whether that was a 'proclamation', a 'bull' {lmao}, or what....so I'll be back with a correction shortly.)

Okay, it looks like a full-scale investigation of this "3 Days of Darkness" is in order; even though I've referenced this phenomena hundreds of times over the years here on the GT, it appears that the first reference is actually contained within the book of Exodus itself:

Exodus 10:21-23 says: “And the Lord said to Moses: Stretch out thy hand towards heaven: and may there be darkness upon the land of Egypt, so thick that it may be felt. And Moses stretched forth his hand towards heaven: and there came horrible darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days. No man saw his brother, nor moved himself out of the place where he was....

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Big Buzz
srb2001 wrote:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/18/the-jfk-ufo-connection-bogus-documents-or-unanswered-questions/

==== DYNAMITE ! =====

--- Snippet from the link above.. Memo Written by CIA Director Allen W. Dulles

The first page of the now-infamous burned memo (See JFK Doc 4), reportedly written by the director of Central Intelligence, said:

"As you must know, Lancer has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow. Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378284/Secret-memo-shows-JFK-demanded-UFO-files-10-days-assassination.html

boundaries to it..

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:52 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next