It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:36 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
WOW check this video out :awe :scared

These poor people

Here is another powerful video WOW

My thoughts are with those families searching for loved ones and for the survivors who will no dought be living in hell for the next few months.

I would say that this is beyond a doubt the ONE that shocked the world...

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Out of the disaster comes a good news story.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Breaking News March 13 10:30 PM
CNN is reporting a new Tsunami Warning has been issued and it is rated at 3 meters (10 Feet) high.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:35 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Not to take away from the heart wrenching situation in Japan but this video should be spread far and wide so it goes Viral.

YOU GO BOY!!!!!!!!!!

This video needs to go VIRAL!!!!!!!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

And not to forget the financial impact - just as a hydrogen explosion is being reported at Unit #3 at the Daiichi plant:

Brad Friedman, on bradblog.com wrote:
An explosion has occurred within the past hour at the Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 nuclear reactor in Japan. It appears to by a hydrogen explosion similar to the one which occurred at Unit 1 on Saturday. There had been reports earlier in the day that radiation had been rising at the reactor, similar to what had been reported before the earlier explosion at Unit 1.

Yesterday, the emergency cooling system at Unit 3 had failed following, prompting official to announce another "nuclear emergency" following the earthquake and tsunami that occurred in Japan one day earlier.

The previous explosion at Unit 1 is said to have destroyed the building housing the nuclear reactor, but did not breach the reactor container itself, so the release of radioactivity is said to have been minor.

• Reuters brief breaking story...

8:20pm PT: CNN reports officials are saying the container vessel at Unit 3, just like at Unit 1 before it, was not been breached in the blast...

8:28pm PT:

From The Daily Yomiuri on Twitter: "Authorities are prohibiting people from coming within 5km of the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant after this morning's two explosions." ... "6 Self Defense Force personnel and one nuclear power plant worker are unaccounted for after this morning's explosions at the Fukushima plant"

Prime Minister's communication director Noriyuki Shikata tweets:

"Chief Cabinet Secretary Edano says, in spite of the blast at Unit 3, no damage has occurred to the primary containment vessel." ... "The blast at Unit 3 is deemed to be the same kind as occurred to Unit 1 of Fukushima Power Plant I on Saturday, judging from the situation.: ... "Regarding the blast at Unit 3, there is little possibility that a large amount of radioactive materials are released to the air - Mr. Edano"

...DEVELOPING...

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=8393

edit to add:

A screen grab taken from live news footage by Japanese public broadcaster NHK on March 14, 2011 shows a collasped building (CR) at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power station number three reactor after a hydrogen explosion. Photograph: -/AFP/Getty Images

TOKYO, March 14 (Reuters) - The US dollar rebounded from near record lows against the yen on Monday, boosted by hedge fund buying after the Bank of Japan's injected 7 trillion yen into the money market to help ease ...
BOJ Pours Record $146 Billion Into System After Earthquake

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/ ... 6Y20110314

CNN's Martin Savage (sp?) is on-the-spot, talking about how this looks so "apocalyptic", like the "end of the world". Interesting; he repeats these phrases several times. Bet he's known for awhile.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
CNN's Martin Savage (sp?) is on-the-spot, talking about how this looks so "apocalyptic", like the "end of the world". Interesting; he repeats these phrases several times. Bet he's known for awhile.

I have been flipping between CNN & my preferd source CBC News World and I have NOT heard ONE word about apocalyptic?

However here in Canada the CNN feed has had a British Host for the past hour or so which really made me think why they are NOT live out of Atlanta as usual?

I wonder if CNN is not broadcasting one thing to America and then using their International feeds for the rest of us?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:

I have been flipping between CNN & my preferd source CBC News World and I have NOT heard ONE word about apocalyptic?

However here in Canada the CNN feed has had a British Host for the past hour or so which really made me think why they are NOT live out of Atlanta as usual?

I wonder if CNN is not broadcasting one thing to America and then using their International feeds for the rest of us?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They just played it about an hour ago, again, that clip with Martin Savidge. And this I think has been CNN Int'l, with the Japanese female anchor, and the black-and-yellow graphics. At the moment there's a different female anchor, with a Brit accent. And yes, I heard for the 4th time or so those phrases. They must know that billions of people are watching CNN, so it's "live" but they are replaying a lot of video of the tsunami.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

It is amazing how calm and orderly the people in Japan are after going through all that. They are a brave people with much honer.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:40 pm
GT Truther

I've seen several messages (Matthew Ward, Benjamin Fulford) saying that Japan's quake was 'man made' as an act of war by the Cabal / Illuminati against the Japanese underworld - who wanted to submerge Tokyo :crazy

I do not dismiss the information 'out of hand' but also cannot comment on it reliableness.

There is much speculation online that more tectonic activity can be expected 'soon', with some of the quakes being larger than mere 'aftershocks'.

So far despite the dire nuclear situation there does not seem to have been a full-blown meltdown. (thankfully). If this deos happen and radiation spreads over the USA so maybe it will be karmic for 1945? It seems that the areas affected will be the same as those where the nuclear testing was carried out in the 1940's (and later). The ariel photos of the devastation in Japan look similar to the photos of the two Japanese cities after they were nuclear bombed in 1945.

------------------------------

Has anyone ever heard of 'Starbird' as a source of channeled information? Below I copy some of what has just arrived in my email inbox (sorry no urls). I share this as an advisement without any proof of reliableness. The phrase 'heads up' comes to mind... btw, they say that the financial meltdown will begin outside of the USA and spread into it; that in December help will arrive to help repair the by then battered planet and that the destruction is needed to allow for something new.

Simon

-------------------------------
Starbird (channelings from the 12th Dimensional Council of the Galactic Federation on Arcturus)

We tell you, here, that your Economies and Financial structures will collapse in your month of August in this your 2011 year. This will quickly be followed by the heaviest of the natural and cataclysmic forces that will reshape your world.

SO, we wish to emphasize the URGENCY of preparation and readiness to know where you will be and to have your stocks of supplies to see you through the last quarter of this year and through at least the first quarter of 2012.

---

We bring you these messages on this particular day, March 10, after the March 9 activation of the 9th wave of the Rainbow Evolution of Consciousness of your Mayan calendar. This wave which will last for 234 days taking you into November 2012 before entering the month of December, which brings you fully into your Glorious Golden Age. As we told you previously, 2012 will be the rebuilding year after you go through the 5th dimensional portal on 1/3/12 pre-empted by the Magnetic Polar Shift at that time!,

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:29 am
GT Truther

http://quinetiam.com/?p=125

==========================

http://quinetiam.com/?p=91

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:59 am
GT Truther

I see the Daily Mail over here is reporting that the devastating earthquake that struck Japan on Friday might have moved the whole planet by almost 10 inches.

They go on to say that because the Earth's mass has been redistributed, the speed of the planet's rotation will change, only by a millisecond or two, though.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:42 am

Quote:
The U.S. Navy's 7th Fleet was forced to make an unexpected detour after encountering low-level radiation downwind of a damaged Japanese nuclear power plant on the country's tsunami-ravaged northeast Pacific coast, the Yokota-based U.S. Forces Japan said in a statement.

The contamination from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant was detected both by U.S. ships en route to the devastated northeastern Japanese city of Sendai and also by their accompanying aircraft flying in the area, the military said.

article found here:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... l?mod=e2tw

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

SS..

Fulford was right. The attack was specifically underground attack. It was due to an alliance. The effects topside were collateral damage and to these people who did it, inconsequential. There target was infrastruture, command and control. They have many ways of creating earthquakes. ELF from a satellite or from HAARP. But this would have been too obvious. This quake was triggered by a seizmic wave which integrated in a particular stress point.

As I have written to you before. D.U.M.B. bases world wide are protected by anti-seizmic array's. How then was the quake triggered if such arrays exist and if Japan's D.U.M.B.'s have the same if not more advance equipment ? In any system where hystoresis (lags in response time of a system) I believe this was a corodinated attack by a number of seimic array's whose point of integration was on a stress fracture which was ultimately used to trigger the first quake. Subsequent quakes may have been the direct result of collapses and explosion of deep underground facilities..

In the US .. 15 Million people live and work in D.U.M.B.'s. What is the point of a workforce of such large magnitude ? What exactly are they building and who are they trying to hide it from ? They could have easily hid it on the surface. Why 2 miles deep. Who has the technology to see this deep into the earths crust ?

Why would they attack Japan's D.U.M.B.'s ? Was it because the Haitian test run ? Was Haiti a test to see if they could cause devastation using seismic array's ? Each one of these voice coils or ELF devices are between 50-75 tons. We are talking about an array of these devices which are used to abate nuclear test underground in the Mojave. They work. Its a fact. NO DEBATE WHETHER THEY EXIST OR NOT. THEY DO ! THEY ARE IN USE ! Now that you know this the question is why the attack underground ?

It is the questions... we need more questions... When the answers we are provided are confabulations... then we need to force the issue with questions... It is only then will the truth be revealed.

I am going to ask the question. This question is has to be big enough to cover why the attack happened. New energy technology. As I have said in the past. I believe that the GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WILL BE QUANTUM ENGINEERING. Was it this that spurred the attack on Japan ? Was energy independence the reason for the attack ? Was Japan planning to decommission is Nuclear power plants and GO TO QUANTUM POWER ?

Who would murder a country like Japan... ? These questions are big enough to cover what was done. More questions are needed.. Many more !

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 am
GT Truther

Who is behind the power... ?

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 am
GT Truther

It is those who do not see the conspiracy which is everywhere ! They say there is no conspiracy. Yet, the PTB's are hard at work enslaving nations... all who will not bow a knee to Babylon the harlot...

boundaries to it..

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 am
GT Truther

Hello There, The conspiration of not Telling the people about the MOX Fuel of some of these Japanese Nuclear Reactors:

Some of these Japanese reactors had Plutonium/Uranium MOX fuel! since 1999
PDF Link Archive:
http://archive.greenpeace.org/nuclear/t ... ipsumm.pdf

Why is so Dangerous?

Facts:

Quoted:

" #Danger of Losing Control of the Reactor Is Greater with MOX

Conventional LWRs are designed to decrease the reactivity when
the temperature rises. But when using Pu-239 as fuel, heating of
the core from an increase in reaction rate tends to increase the
reaction rate still further. This is called the positive
temperature coefficient of reactivity, meaning there is a danger
of losing control of the reactor by accelerated chain reaction of
fissioning.(10)

MOX spent fuel contains more fission products than uranium spent
fuel. The important factor in managing spent fuel is the heat
generation caused by the highly radioactive fission products.
Since spent MOX fuel contains much more fission products, the
heat generation from MOX spent fuel is twice as high as that of
spent uranium fuel after 10 years and three times as high after
100 years.(14)

Plutonium does not exist in the natural environment, and is only
produced in nuclear reactors. It is known as one of the most
toxic elements. It emits high energy alpha radiation, and has
harmful biological effects.

Alpha radiation has a very short range but very intense
ionization power. If exposed on the surface of the skin, the
skin works as a shield and will prevent its penetration into the
body, but all of its ionizing power will be focused on the small
spot, causing burns and killing the skin tissue. If inhaled
into the body, the alpha particle will go in through the
respiratory tract, and enter the lung. Due to its long
half-life, it will stay in the body permanently, emitting alpha
radiation, and killing the surrounding tissues by strong
ionization. If plutonium is taken into the body in soluble form
(e.g. plutonium nitrate) through food chain, it will enter the
blood stream, and into the bones, liver and genital organs where
it will be enriched.

Alpha radiation leads to reactions in the
cells of living things. It can cause damage to the nucleus and
DNA of the cell, in effect causing genetic damage in descendants,
particularly if germ cells are affected.(15)
(1)

#Dangers of Resuspension in the Environment

In the event of a contamination of the environment with
plutonium, the whirling up and inhalation of plutonium particles,
known as resuspension, plays an important role. If there is a
road traffic, building work or cleaning work at the plutonium
contaminated site, plutonium can enter the body through the
respiratory tract. Generally, the more whirled up, the greater
the dose intake per quantity of plutonium on the ground. If
there is fire, and plutonium becomes airborne into fine aerosol
particles, plutonium contamination of the environment will extend
to a far larger scale, landing on ground, contaminating a vast
wider area. Plutonium remains effective over very long periods
affecting the health of the people and the environment.

#Accident Scenario When Burning MOX

Accidents involving overheating and meltdown are possible in any
nuclear reactors. In such accidents, not only would readily
volatile noble gases, like iodine and caesium be released
to the environment, but a small portion of the actinides,
including plutonium and neptunium would be released. As the
activity of the actinides is substantially higher in the case of
MOX, the consequences of such severe accidents become more
serious.

When MOX fuels are used, the probability of having such serious
accidents or trouble would increase due to the high content of
plutonium in the fuel. Even if an accident is not a serious one,
it could become serious since even a small portion of the
inventory of actinides released to the environment could cause
significant radiological consequences.
"
Read More:
http://www.nirs.org/reactorwatch/mox/puupdat4.txt

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
I see the Daily Mail over here is reporting that the devastating earthquake that struck Japan on Friday might have moved the whole planet by almost 10 inches.

They go on to say that because the Earth's mass has been redistributed, the speed of the planet's rotation will change, only by a millisecond or two, though.

Picture a spinning ballerina pulling in her arms and she spins faster.
Supposedly, minute as it was, the earth's surface did likewise in the re-shuffling thus accelerating her rotation.

Dex

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
SS..

Fulford was right. The attack was specifically underground attack. It was due to an alliance. The effects topside were collateral damage and to these people who did it, inconsequential. There target was infrastruture, command and control. They have many ways of creating earthquakes. ELF from a satellite or from HAARP. But this would have been too obvious. This quake was triggered by a seizmic wave which integrated in a particular stress point.

Phatz. Did Fulford predict/warn of this particular quake happening, specifically? I think not. And I'll tell you why I think we will hear more of these claims, of shadowy "Illuminati" forces taking credit for the earth changes that have been predicted in advance by the dreaded Nancy Lieder and "ZetaTalk". The elites want the naive humans in the "truth-seeking population" to think that "evil" PTB groups are doing these things, so that they will fear even more the 'hand of man' rather than Mother Nature and remain apathetic and fearful. This is a blatant example of PTB-promoted "Pied Pipers" (such as Dan B. and Ben F. and the rest of the spook stable) taking credit after-the-fact. However, since the ZT "7 of 10 scenario" is on record, expect these spooks to "predict" the same thing, and then try to take credit for it - with little logical rationale other than some vague notion that someone would gain from demolishing an entire nation's infrastructure and risking poisoning whole populations in other nations with radioactive fallout.

Just my opinion, of course, but I'm waiting for when these PTB-sponsored "Pied Pipers" can actually make such a prediction as was made by NL/ZT last year about the Japanese mega-quakes that would happen precisely during this time (despite the only partial sinking of Indonesia so far). And no, I wouldn't trust any of their predictions if they somehow magically coincide with ones the zetas have already made.

Next, we're going to hear how Dan B. and the SNEDs thugs are heroically saving Japanese people and feeding them soup n' sammiches in some Red Cross center, with Blackhawks in the background and the 'Silver Fox' glowing with a halo, hairdresser in tow......

Stay tuned for more whispered shocks of how HAARP was being played and BlueBeam employed, and what the Orion's Cube showed.......

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
shadowy "Illuminati" forces taking credit for the earth changes
spooks to "predict" the same thing, and then try to take credit for it - with little logical rationale
I wouldn't trust any of their predictions if they somehow magically coincide

:crazy :headbang :puter
:agree

When will we learn that truth,honesty and love are the way to live?

MT7

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:43 pm

“After there is great trouble among mankind,
a greater one is prepared.
The great mover of the universe will renew
time, rain, blood, thirst, famine,
steel weapons and disease.
In the heavens, a fire seen.”

Nostradamus

I am not a believer, yet find this quote interesting...

:candle

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Phatman wrote:
SS..

Phatz. Did Fulford predict/warn of this particular quake happening, specifically? I think not. And I'll tell you why I think we will hear more of these claims, of shadowy "Illuminati" forces taking credit for the earth changes that have been predicted in advance by the dreaded Nancy Lieder and "ZetaTalk". The elites want the naive humans in the "truth-seeking population" to think that "evil" PTB groups are doing these things, so that they will fear even more the 'hand of man' rather than Mother Nature and remain apathetic and fearful. This is a blatant example of PTB-promoted "Pied Pipers" (such as Dan B. and Ben F. and the rest of the spook stable) taking credit after-the-fact. However, since the ZT "7 of 10 scenario" is on record, expect these spooks to "predict" the same thing, and then try to take credit for it - with little logical rationale other than some vague notion that someone would gain from demolishing an entire nation's infrastructure and risking poisoning whole populations in other nations with radioactive fallout.

Just my opinion, of course,

I agree Dond...

I knew this was coming and even still more earthquake disaster's due the changes caused by reason's previously filed and already noted.
Japan's dismal event is not over yet. I posted sometime ago what to expect with this Island and the terrible unfortunate predictions believed yet to occur.
I don't know what can be done to save these people's lives. Must do everything that we can to help. I'm sure it's not a result of a conspiracy. Egads...
Who'd think a country like Japan would be so fragile.
A hard impacted learning lesson for all to pay attention too. Preventative measure's for these things has to begin a Governmental legislative priority concern. People with foreknowledge ability gifts can help avert serious death and destruction provide they qualify to be taken seriously.
Potential comtaminating radiation Nuclear Power Plant variable mishap accidents can be prevented.

Dex

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:05 pm
GT Truther

Even though I believe Fulford was right at one level. I don't believe that the Illuminati was responsible. This is not back pedaling per sey, it is saying that the layer of the opinion that Fulford is at, is one of many layers. To use a phrase of Hoagland, "The lie is different at every level". Was HAARP active during the quake.. No reports of such.. Were ELF / ULF devices active during this time ?

ELF / ULF Integrating signals to collimate / summate at a geographical location is completely possible. During the excavation of D.U.M.B. Bases up to 50 Kits (Kilo Tons of TNT) are sometimes employed. These earth moving explosions are abated by these vast arrays of ULF Transducers. Abating these shock waves, I believe, are done so as not to arrouse suspicion. Was the use of this equipment several days after the first quake the cause of the 9 pointer. In my gut... I know the answer is yes... Which means someone made the decision to use this ULF abatement equipment in light of the first 6 pointer in Japan. I believe this was reckless and it made the faults around Japan even more unstable.

Was it an act of war.. Or was is just a callous disregard.. ? What is happening to the wobble of the earth's core ? Is someone purposely trying to cause a pole shift to cause chaos and destruction ? I see dark forces at work..

boundaries to it..

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 pm
GT Truther

(Note: Someone urgently has got to do something to control this...They're running out of time...What do you think happens if parts of our world get inundated with water in areas where we have active Nuclear Power Plants?..Unthinkable...Dex)

Japan has asked the US for help to stop the American-designed reactors plunging into uncontrollable meltdown.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... lear_Plant

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:29 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
When will we learn that truth,honesty and love are the way to live?

MT7

The problem is the 'we', MT7. Some of us already know this, and some even realize why the rest won't learn this (prior to departing for other worlds, anyway). It's the same issue of why I always say the ends ARE the means. But, on a 3D world such as we are on now, the main 'goal' that's put in front of the sentient beings is inherent in the 3 dimensions - acquisition of matter, matter to use in making oneself comfortable, powerful, happy, sated, etc. The 'virtues' (rather, vices in this case) that are necessary to do this more effectively than the other sentient beings, who then are seen more as 'competitors' than 'brothers', are those characteristics of greed, cunning, avarice, lying, hatred, etc. that are the opposite of those virtues you mentioned.

The intelligent design of creation is truly a marvel to behold, in regards to the cyclical poleshifts Earth (and many other worlds) undergoes. I did not need NL/ZT to see this, either; by the time I was introduced to that source, the understanding had already started to unfold in my mind (and soul, for that matter). And Phatz, when you asked "Is someone purposely trying to cause a pole shift to cause chaos and destruction ? I see dark forces at work.." I would say to you no, there's no group of nefarious humans OR ETs at work here, but rather an intricate plan by the Creator to ensure the continued success of It's creation. However even the Creator builds-in mechanisms that ensure there is always an equal balance between creation and destruction, so that those souls that are being nurtured and cultivated here on this 'Planet of Eden' have an opportunity to choose hope, love, etc rather than surrender to apathy, bitterness and despair. Poleshifts are part of the creation, and were intended to be so. Just like the shell of a world sometimes 'needs' to be 'cracked' - like the shell of a hard-boiled egg, to provide for shifting tectonic plates that build mountains and create seas, and an axial tilt that provides for the 4 seasons. I'm often surprised that so few will take the time to ponder this, as they merely see the physically catastrophic side of a poleshift and agonize over the loss of their hoards of matter, of precious metals, jewels, and buildings and vehicles and copious amounts of cheap food and drink, and on and on. That's when their fear will turn to paranoia and look to all manner of reason other than the truth, because not only does the truth "hurt", it truly can "set you free" from being so tied to matter.

Ah well, sorry to wax poetic but.......am watching the breaking news of yet ANOTHER reactor explosion and meltdown and considering the implications. Not to mention the continuous and riveting footage of the horror Japan is undergoing. I don't mean to sound too aloof, but we need to stay prepared emotionally as well as everything else.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

I too agree with you Don, not about the Zeta stuff but that this was an act of Mother Nature NOT some some evil goof off's in the Illuminati or any other secret society :roll :crazy :doh

I also agree that we are going to see a bunch of rip off artists claiming they predicetd this or that and that this was all planned.

It's all hogwash

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 37  Next