It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Begins The Bamboozling In Earnest

So I finally caught up from Tex's initial question to me and the discussion that followed, and have taken note of all the positions put forward. However, I first need to go back to my last post to encompass the unfolding plan of the PTB as it's occurring right now (sorry Sky, but yes we can still give Tex the credit).

After I first noticed that CNN segment with Jessica Yellin (always thought that was a great name for a TV journalist; "Jessica, stop yellin'!"), it seemed the story seemed to ooze up all over the MSM, as everyone here noted. Rick Hunter sensed what was going on:

Rick Hunter wrote:
Mainstream media could be using the foot in the door technique, get people used to the idea of a visiting planet, then eventually give the real story.

Tex then asked my opinion on "Terral"s post, which was billed as a frontal confrontation by a simple citizen (well, it's true his avatar shows him to be a CEO, but I haven't done any research yet on who he - or she - is just yet) of the people's elected representatives as to why they aren't announcing the pending poleshift that will be caused by Nibiru. (Which he then sets himself up for the fall by pointing to misleading data.....that's what so many people miss, because it's data that is supposedly already filtered by NASA and, well we know what NASA stands for. The seed of destruction is already planted.)

The CNN 'disclosure' segment was very much connected to what Terral was and is doing. Yet, it should surprise no-one here that this is going on, because it's what anyone with a rational mind and a vested interest in maintaining the Coverup would do, what most of US would do, if we were in the PTB's position.

First, as Rick pointed out, the MSM is 'prepping' us, and they're using the terms that are now becoming well-known to many of the public. There's the central idea of a "giant planet hiding in the solar system" (easily batted down as planned by the NASA paid liar by pointing to the Oort cloud, just outside the solar system). There's the "4 times the size" visual reference (which is then misleadingly attached to Jupiter, NOT Earth...and furthermore it's 4-1/2 times the size of Earth, but again, these are the maddening details that are to be later discovered to be false, and the bathwater begins its inexorable journey to the journalistic drain....hopefully taking the baby with it, if They have Their way). Selene gave an excellent and succinct summation of the celestial factors involved and how they are often confused (a feat that has been carried out here on the GT at least a dozen times by previous posters over the years since 2003).

Yet it isn't simply a cunning blurring that's going on, in order to prepare us psychologically for the truth that will unfold before our eyes with the PTB powerless to cover it up - no matter how many chemtrails they pollute the skies with. No, there's something much more nefarious going on, and understanding it shows the gravity of the situation (pun only now intended). Terral's 2-20-2011 'update' shows this much more clearly; now he's gone and done what should NEVER be done (and I include the chain-jerking NL/ZT specificity of the "7-of-10 shock to occur before the end of 2010" in this), which is to ascribe a date to matters. Specific dates, in fact. And because of the closeness of time before which some of these events may or may not play out, it's quite possible one or 2 might just coincide with actual events. Perhaps the zetas wanted anyone pre-empting Nancy to fall on their face (Nancy's fate as the 'Gal Who Cried Poleshift' already firmly established since May 2003, and events playing out to corroborate the general paradigm anyway), so that any PTB plot to take ownership of the facts is destined for dismal failure.

pausing to make sure I don't lose this post so far......

So Terral is making a big deal about what many of us had already concluded (years ago, when that blacked-out part of Google Sky was first noticed) was already known disinfo; however, many people hadn't heard of that before, so this is all news to them.

Fulcanelli then makes the point (actually the Matt he quotes does) that a video - or even a letter to Congress - even with a 'date', or string of dates, is somehow something that we are all to go gah-gah over....and rightly points out that these things have come or gone, and surprisingly to some, I would agree with that assessment, but to make it more clear, here's the lead article on today's issue of "Spirit Daily":

Spirit Daily wrote:
THE PROPHETIC PULSE: PAST MISTAKES IN SEEING FUTURE DON'T NEGATE SIGNS OF COMING CHANGE

A number of times, during the past year or so, we have expressed an impression or "word" to the effect that the world faces an "upheaval." Does what is occurring in the Middle East and even in parts of the West (like Greece, and to a far lesser extent, Wisconsin) qualify as fulfillment or are these situations the precursors of future (perhaps near-future) events?

The questions are among those in our mailbag.

Frets one well-known blog: "The chaos in the Middle East is a trigger. It is a distraction. Watch China. It is secretly pressuring U.S. as holders of our debt wanting to buy up companies and blocking corruption probes and anti-trust issues. The globalists are teaming up with China and muscling out the U.S. -- the designed decline of the U.S. The standard currency of the world is crude oil! The Muslim Brotherhood is being supported by the elite who have the crude oil in the palm of their hand. What is happening in Egypt, Libya, and United Arab Emirates will spread over into the entire Arab world. The Elite (OPEC) of the world plan to double cross the Arabs. The Arab world will go back to the way it was. There will be all out anarchy all over the world. The U.S. is set up to be the enemy."

We have to be cautious, when there is such a fevered pitch. We know that major events and changes are on the way. But how soon? How major?

It is good to keep in mind because consider just a few of the recorded prophetic missteps. To wit (as a television magazine points out):

-- Jehovah's Witnesses wrongly predicted doomsdays in 1874, 1881, 1914, 1920, and a number of times since. "Their most recent date to come and go without a bang was 1994," it notes.

-- When Hale-Bopp appeared in the mid-1990s -- hanging there in the sky (as Halley's did before the Fall of Jerusalem) -- many worried that The End was nigh.

-- An age-old Syrian text predicted the end was near -- in 2,800 B.C.

-- Before the first atomic bomb test, some feared it would set off a chain reaction that would devastate earth.

-- Protestant minister William Miller once predicted the "rapture" for between March 21, 1843 and March 21, 1844. "Newspaper reports of the time claim he had about 100,000 followers who quit being productive citizens in apocalyptic anticipation," notes the article. "When the date passed, Miller rescheduled for October but was wrong again."

-- In 1919, meteorologist Albert Porta scared a lot of folks when he said the coming alignment of six planets would create a magnetic current that could pierce the sun and create solar flares large enough to engulf the earth.

There was Comet Kahoutec. There was Y2K. Now, there is 2012. And the Hadron Collider (near Geneva, Switzerland, which many fear can cause a chain reaction in the same way they feared that occur with The Bomb).

Do the past misses negate prophecy?

They do not. ........... We can also note the signs around us. And the fact that while the world did not "end" with past predictions, often, such prophecies were followed by major transformations. One example: around 2300 B.C. "something happened to Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Turkey, and Crete," noted Sent To Earth. "Something truly momentous. There was a dramatic change. There was a tremendous alteration of the weather. There were what appeared to be widespread, unrelenting disasters. There was general upheaval in climate. People fled what are known as the Habur and Assyrian plans, and the Old World collapsed. The world's first urban civilizations -- the Old Kingdom in Egypt, the Akkadian Empire in Mesopotamia, the early societies in Greece, Turkey, and Israel -- all fell at once."

At a number of points through history, events like gyrations in climate or even what scientists speculate were small asteroids hitting the Atlantic have caused effects unlike any modern man has seen. It had seemed like the "end of the world" -- for people in those particular regions.

from http://spiritdaily.com/proheticpulsefeb2011end.htm

So what is going on? What's "my take"? I find it very simple: efforts are being made, both sincere and artificially planned, to plant the issue of a poleshift, of at least a 'rogue planet', out there in the public arena by the ever-cunning MSM as the prime tool of the PTB, in order to "take ownership" of the issue so as to 'suck the oxygen out of the story' and presenting it in a way They prefer. Many, many, many people have "written to Congress" about this, and written and spoken thousands upon millions of comments on every imaginable blog, forum, 'zine, podcast, youtube video, etc. The issue is much more widely discussed world-wide than even many here might think, and even if it hasn't been discussed that much by your neighbors, you can be certain that there are many who discuss it in private out of your earshot. Worse, it's going to become even MORE viral, as the earth changes continue on breaking records and warping our memories of what is "normal".

In short, the frog is starting to boil, from the simmering position. The people who control Earth's material resources are showing their true colors, and the forces of liberation are making themselves heard. MT7 was kind enough to share some SNEDs snitting, and much of what was said was correct in that the Pied Pipers of Ufoology have been lying to us, but they (SNEDs) again avoid accountability in not including themselves in that group. While it's true that some of the fault lies with the lies of Chielah the J-Rod, who was just as guilty of his March 28th, 2009 'date' as NL/ZT was with the May 15th, 2003 'White Lie' date, much of it lies squarely with DB, MAM, Big Dick n' Dadmiral, and the rest of the Maji. Yes, DB may have been brainwashed to a certain extent, and repeatedly (not to mention the combination of threats and bribery for the one in the "gilded cage"), but he will be faulted for the inexcusable use of ridicule and character assassination to obfuscate the probable outcome.

pausing again......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome back Lynn, it is good to see you here again. ;)

Have you noticed more and more mentions on TV on Planet X and the end, I heard that George Lucas believes the end is coming on Live, a Barbara Walters talk show, and someone mentioned it on Grey's Anatomy two weeks ago. So as was pointed out in reference to CNN and MSM,previously, I agree, we are being prepped for something.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(continuing....yes, that's what I've been writing about tonight, Siam)

edit: (WB, Lynn!)

MT7, I agree with you that I'm not familiar with Dan B. taking that position as firmly as he claims (where he says "I have further made it plain to the public.."), in that the biggest stumbling block to Disclosure was the relationship of all the countries in on the conspiracy. But we then have the problem of the claim that he makes that these were "time travelers" of human lineage. I embraced the possibility early on that this part of the false paradigm was logical, but after 'the worm turned', I understood that it was part of the Big Lie the STS aliens used to subjugate and over-awe their STS human allies.

Here's where you quoted that:

mountaintiger7 wrote:
SNED said they have said this before:
Quote:
“I have made it plain over the last several years that no government amongst the governments of the world, bound together in secret Treaty, would dare step away from the rest and take it upon themselves to state something which impacts everyone in different ways. I have further made it plain to the Public that those governments, even after conclusion of any amount of discussion, would not openly disclose their activities over the decades with the human-lineage extraterrestrials”

However, I have never heard SNED say that before and previously, and SNED in my reading has always given every appearance of wanting UFO disclosure. Now SNED is saying
Quote:
“now in possession of the WHOLE FACTS”
Justifying a 90-degree turn in policy of declaring that UFO disclosure is over.
Even today, AOL is on the bandwagon with a similar statement:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/23/retired-army-colonel-says-ufos-are-real-but-denies-government-c/

I believe the answer is in hints that SNED reiterates the time traveler Humans issue, along with this statement of
Quote:
“during the CYCLES CROSS...so much was at stake”.

Could SNED be right in not wanting UFO disclosure because it is the “stichen” holding together the curtain time that hides the wizard, which manipulates the real truth?

I think they are firmly in the grip of this false paradigm, in addition to having it justify their planned course of action as events continue to unfold. By believing that all the J-rods and other aliens Majestic was 'allowed' to negotiate with were somehow visitors from a future timeline, they could control their own primal desires by the fear of "f*&king with destiny", because time-travelers that are messed with could bring tons of extra bad karma down on your head. They've come to learn this, the hard way.

I think there is a basis for the 'visitors' being seen as this, but it comes from a much more advanced form of technology and awareness than we're able to fully comprehend. But it does NOT require the belief that the zetan visitors are from our 'future', and the same is true for the ancient Hindu entities. They were quite advanced, in my estimation, but not necessarily from our future. They could be seen as "model prototypes", but not entities that would occupy the exact same developing timeline as the one we are currently on.

I say that primarily because my empirical senses as well as my intuition tells me this is more likely the case, than the intimation by DB that those vedic personalities are from our great-great-great-grandchildren.

pausing again......

MT7 wrote:

So what is the truth of the Cycle Cross secret?
I ask Dan in 2007, why there was good and evil (i.e. why there was suffering)
Dan hinted to study the “Churning of the ocean of milk”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samudra_manthan
http://www.hindu-blog.com/2010/09/snake-vasuki-story-of-naga-vasuki.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angkor_Wat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_mythology

In this Hindu story, The Devas (demigods, good) and Demons (Asuras, bad) obeying the orders of Vishnu, churn of the cosmic ocean in a dialect tug of war, to obtain Amrit a nectar, that makes them immortal.
If this is purpose for our existence then could the real truth behind the GRAY ExtraTerrestrial be that they are no more than service technicians, popping in from time to time to check and balance the milk?

Penniston said "They are time travelers. They are Us."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident

Corso’s son says the real issue is time travel

The implications of Human Time travel means our perception of the Universe is missing more than ET's.
It leads to questions of why our future Humans self's allow the suffering in the current reality to exists.
It also raises questions on larger issues of various higher powers that balance our existence and time in the universe to allow the limited intervention that is occurring.
These questions might take longer to answer, than the time we have before the Cycle Cross.

Has SNED has made the choice for us to preserved Us during the Cycle Cross?
Could it better not to have chaos of KNOWING for a peaceful crossing?
As in being ignorant sheeple, than STS creeps running a world of chaos.

We need to be ever vigilant against the STS anger, greed, laziness, pride, lust, fear, and consumption.
Are we so immature that it is only in sleep that we can be peaceful?

So are we Humans, really such dangerous criminals, that the truth of our real universe and existence must be contained at all cost? :puter

Uhouse (see above URL), warns of the satellite governments and Military In a Box.

From SNED post
Quote:
“Majestic Folkloristics injected many of the early myths now accepted as a cult-facts.”

I hope we can sort out the true nature of the Universe and our existence.

So what is Cycle Cross really about?
Everyone seems agree the Cycle Cross will an effect on the basic nature of man future.

Do we live in a computer controlled Truman like show of the matrix holo-deck, where we get a TRON DE-resolution into another dimension, while going though the Cycle Cross over?

Or could the Cycle Cross be more like the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, which described Multi Intelligent Creators Energies being in charge of the earth wanting a hyper space byway established?

Or is it that we are moved to other side of the time wizards curtain of time and now can see the real fact of the Universe without veil of forgetfulness?

I find it interesting that the SNED, did not correctly connect the dots when they made a big deal about Dan’s GED in this link:
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/BURISCHMCDOWELL/
Since this link only show Marci’s diploma’s
It seems like SNED is using this as an example of learning to think and follow the dots without showing us the end goal (i.e. teaching a man to fish rather than give the man the fish)

While the above MAY seem to be an endorsement, I am on a quest for the truth about the “Human Experiment”. I hope to find the real disclosure for our place in the Universe.

Peace be with us all,
MT7

I love your sentiment, MT7.

The bit about the "Cycle's Cross" is a misnomer, in my humble opinion. The true "cycle's cross" has more to do with the positioning of the inbound Nibiru in relation to us, as the "Crossing" was originally the term used to describe the movement of Nibiru as it pertained to the 'shar', or 3,657-year periodicity of a passage. The secret societies have ever after cloaked the truths about it in elaborate 'bull-puckey' (as my favorite pundit would say), the better to control the real reasons for these events. I particularly like the "Desk of the Compass" thing they've got going on over there at SNEDs, with Dan B barking orders or interpolating them, which is like that movie from 2 years ago, "The Golden Compass" but with tourettes. So much masonic ritual, with the Scottish and York Rites, and even without the overtones, they are still at heart members of a secret society (or 3). They're "so special", as the church lady would say. But maybe they've mellowed out a bit of late, since we won't have much time before the ongoing sinking that continues apace completes the process they're all bracing for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Air Force is shopping a contract for "instant cyber-armies, just add water, cut n' paste" of up to 500 at a time???

THAT is a SMOKING GUN! Good find Lynn!
And you think spam bots are bad now, L2L? I think we just learned of an operation that will probably be used against truthseekers everywhere. Imagine; for every PTB thug, there'll be up to 500 clone-thugs, online avatars that can be "validated"...... :slap which will then go 'into battle' on the forums and message boards, comments sections of online newspapers. It looks like things are going to kick into overdrive shortly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple Simon wrote:
Hi folks, maybe someone can enlighten me...

re: comet Elenin, so 'ele' stands for 'extinction level event'. But what about the 'nin' part of its name?

TIA

Curious Simon.

I confess I don't know, but my gut sees the connection between "nin" and "nein", or "none". As if to say, "NO ELE!!!! Nein!!!! Verboten!!! Continue shopping!!!" The idea being, it's being set up for a fall. If NASA is "allowing" a paradigm to show up that includes a 'Planet X', it's more than likely to be yet another cynical attempt to yank our chain so that even LESS preparation takes place, because anything They say will be yet another false date on the calendar.

And one last final echo, thanks MT7 for copying this very important clue:

SNEDs wrote:
Majestic Folkloristics injected many of the early myths now accepted as a cult-facts.

I'm sure they even tried to take credit for the real story as being just another myth initiated by the Folklorists for Majestic. Good grief; so much bamboozling going on from these erstwhile organizers of the planet's resources, it's no surprise they continue the tradition with us and the world at large.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Thank you sir I appreciate it :clap

Can all staff please copy any PX discussions to this thread for archive purposes. Thanks

See Log Here

Sky wrote:
L2L wrote:
Sky wrote:
So - 1st conjuction count down - 20 days...
:hmm

Sky I wonder if we should start a new Thread in the Earth Changes Section to track all these "Predicted Dates"

Seeing as how you seem to be keeping track do you mind starting it, I will make sure it gets PINNED.

Thanks
L

Sure thing L2L - a history of events we shall map...

I just invite Trex to join in and post the juicy bits - he was the originator of this thread. :clap

See Log Here

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Marcus made a very good point in the above mentioned thread.

Can anyone help him with his question?

marcus wrote:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/154857-the-planet-x-nibiru-elenin-brown-dwarf-timeline.html

Im going off this post that Terral made regarding comet ELEnin and in this he states:

A Brown Dwarf with 2.5 larger mass than Jupiter and multiple orbiting moons (pic) is right now (2/11) exactly between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars on an inbound trajectory from south of the ecliptic plane from the Leo Constellation heading for a tight turn around the sun on Mercury's orbit line.

Now in this other post Terral made:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/155254-google-is-deliberately-hiding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html#post3325917

he states: Why Is Google Earth Deliberately Hiding Google Sky Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 ?

Ok the problem are those coordinates are near the constellation ORION not Leo.

So my question is exactly what part of the sky do I need to look to find to find this Comet ELEnin?

From what I have found researching this, Comet ELEnin can be found in the area of the constellations Leo and Virgo.

If indeed Comet ELEnin is coming from the constellation Leo as he states in the above post, then the other post about google sky hiding this Comet is debunked and the coordinates are incorrect.

Can someone else confirm this because Im alittle confused and my knowledge of Astronomy isnt the greatest but something isnt adding up here.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:00 am
Profile WWW

Here ya go Marcus:

Terral wrote:
My Errors And New Links

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings to All:

I have several errors to report and a new link to show you. First, my reports that Nibiru is approaching from the Leo Constellation appear to be wrong. The coordinates 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 point in the direction of the Orion Constellation as reported by Halfback in this post (link):

Halfback pic

http://web.archive.org/web/200807060.../Number/981481

This is the archived 'prove' link connected to the little icon at the bottom of the black Google box (Timeline mistake post).

GL,

Terral

:yamon

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Awesome Sky thanks :clap

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

:silly :silly :silly

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:38 pm
Truth Seeker

simple simon wrote:
Hi folks, maybe someone can enlighten me...

re: comet Elenin, so 'ele' stands for 'extinction level event'. But what about the 'nin' part of its name?

TIA

Curious Simon.

NIN is Human in Japanese..?

More info about ELENIN:
http://thealienproject.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted On: February 04, 2011 | Updated On: February 10, 2011.

In the following update to my ongoing feature on the persistent and relentless Earth changes, a clear conclusion can be easily drawn that we have moved far beyond the usual landscapes of normalcy into a new world and paradigm of cataclysmic chaos. The escalating trend of anomalous weather patterns, massive animal die-offs, inexplicable seismic activities, droughts, famine and increasing food prices, supports the view that we are spiraling into a tribulationary period orchestrated under a deviously conceived and concentrated Luciferian dialectic plan to plunge the Earth and humanity towards an apocalyptic nightmare.

We begin with the news, symbolism and cover-up of the arrival of the Comet Elenin and the possibilities that its trajectory could wreak havoc on the Earth. A fellow member of the Youtube video community sent me the following video of Elenin. Please look at it carefully. I must admit, that previous to this, I had never heard about the comet or seen any documentation on this, either on the mainstream media or from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). The comet was first discovered by Leonid Elenin, a Russian astronomer, late last year.

According to a January 11th article in SpaceObs, Elenin will come close to the Earth in the middle of September this year and will reach maximum brightness in the middle of October, when it has already passed conjunction with our Sun.

The eccentricity is greater than one, which means the comet has a hyperbolic orbit. The perihelion date is September 9, 2011 with a precision of +/- 1.7 days. The perihelion distance is 0.4762 (+/-0.008 a.u.). Changes in the orbit did not favorably affect estimates of the maximum brightness of the comet; now it is estimated at mag. 6-8. So the comet will be accessible for observations by binoculars and spotting scopes, but it is possible that it will also be observable with the unaided eye by people located far from city lights in places where the atmosphere is also stable and transparent. The maximum brightness of the comet will be ten days after perihelion, but at that moment the comet will not be observable from Earth – it will be at conjunction with the Sun. After the comet emerges from conjunction, by the beginning of October, the brightness of the comet will have already have slowly begun to fade. The come will come closest to the Earth, a distance of 0.27 a.u. (40.5 million km.), in the middle of October. By the end of the year, the brightness of C/2010 X1 may fall to mag. 14-16, in other words, the practical limit for visual observations in larger amateur telescopes. In moderate-sized telescopes equipped with color CCD cameras, the comet will be observable for another whole year after its closest approach to the Earth.

What is interesting here, is that the perihelion falls on September 11, 2011. 9/11. What is really weird is that in Jewish Gematria, the word "ELENIN" is equal to 119, the reverse of 911 , where E=5, L=20, E=5, N=40, I=9, and N=40. In addition, ELENIN is an clear fractal for NINE and ELEVIN.

Additionally, Elenin's orbit resembles that of the purported theories of Planet X or Nibiru, a planet-sized object that cyclically enters our Solar System on a elliptical orbit, eventually bringing about a doomsday scenario on Earth and the inner parts of the Solar System. I personally, don't subscribe to this theory, but it must make you wonder about NASA's obvious silence on the matter and the recently released story about the star Betelgeuse becoming a Supernova this year and the creation of a second sun in our skies, especially considering the symbolism from Arthur C. Clarke's classic novel "2010: Odyssey Two," and film adaptation "2010: The Year We Make Contact" where our Sun, Sol, is accompanied by a new Sun, Lucifer, following the explosion of the planet Jupiter by an alien technology.

What is also fascinating is that Elenin's maximum brightness is estimated to be seen in October or in November. Noted Mayan expert, Dr. Carl Johan Calleman believes that the Mayan Creation Cycles will end on October 28, 2011 as opposed to the popularly-held view of December 21, 2012.

Another equally compelling reason why December 21, 2012 cannot be the true date of completion of creation is that this day is 4 Ahau in the Tzolkin count. Since the Long Count consists of exactly 7200 Tzolkin rounds then the true end of creation must fall on a day that is 13 Ahau in the Tzolkin count so that the Tzolkin rounds even out. If we want to find out what is the real date of ending of the creation cycles we must therefore look for a day around the year 2012, which is 13 Ahau in the Tzolkin count. The inscriptions in Palenque, written about a thousand years after the Long Count was devised in Izapa, seem to indicate that the date of relevance is October 28, 2011, which in fact is 13 Ahau in the Tzolkin count. - Calleman.

Another popular belief is the 11:11 phenomenon, where it is theorized that humanity will reach a new level of consciousness on 11:11 of the winter solstice of December 21, 2012. Is it possible that what is really been referred to here is really November 11 of 2011, since that date is seen as: 11/11/11?

"It is known that the Unconscious, whether personal or collective works by means of pictures or images, speech being a comparatively recent development. [...] Magic [...] speaks to the subconscious mind of man through the archaic images of its symbols and rituals, and thereby produces those 'changes in subconscious' which the magician seeks." - W. E. Butler, Magic: It’s Ritual, Power and Purpose.

Let's take this even further, in the 1998 science-fiction disaster movie Deep Impact, an Exctinction-Level Event (ELE) is created when a 7 miles and 11 kilometres wide comet nearly destroyed the Earth. The first three letters of the word ELENIN is ELE. The protagonist and the first person that discovers the comet is called Leo Biederman, played by Elijah Wood. Now, LEO is Zodiac sign, derived from the Latin Leo and the Greek Leon and is symbolized by the Lion. Interestingly, LION is represent in Jewish Gematria with the same exact value as ELENIN - 119, where L=20, I=9, 0=50 and N=40.

Amazing, huh?

"Contrary to the rumors you have heard, I was not born in a manger, I was actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father Jor-El to save the Planet Earth." - President Barack Obama, speaking at Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, 2008.

What's more, as we have documented here on numerous occasions, the African-American actor Morgan Freeman plays the President of America in the film, during this cataclysmic period. Is it a coincidence then that the current President is Barack Obama, a black man, as well. In the film the Freeman character ushers in a spacecraft called The Messiah to destroy the comet. Speaking of Messiah, it is believed in some quarters that historical figure that has come be known as Jesus Christ, was actually born on September 11. In real life, since his ascendancy to the White House, Obama has been associated with the disclosure of extraterrestrials. Recently, a Chinese news agency declared that Obama would reveal the extraterrestrial presence this year. The dominant view in ufology and exopolitics is that these extraterrestrials will help to save Earth's ecology from destructive Earth changes and incoming comets or asteroids. Whether real or imagined, the current news headlines is pointing to it, the subtextual language from popular culture is heralding it, the exopolitical community is calling for it, and the masses have been neurologically programmed to yearn for it. It is what it is - the burgeoning reality of the imminent, momentous and pervasive convergence with the extraterrestrial narrative. Dr. Carol Rosin's testimony, based on the predictions of the late scientist Dr. Werner Von Braun, says it all.

The eleventh chapter of the book of Revelation in the Bible is commonly referred to as the chapter of the Two Witnesses, a story about two entities that appears during the reign of the Anti-Christ in the Biblical tribulation period. According to Christian theologians, the witnesses represents either a combination of the Old Testament prophets Elijah and Moses or Elijah and Enoch. In either case, the resonance with Elijah Woods is quite obvious.

The eleventh verse of that chapter reads as follows:

But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them.

If I'm right, in my opinion that, religion is really the anthropomorphization or "occultification" of stars and planetary objects, then, is it possible that this verse is referring to the observation of a second light in Earth's sky that accompanies our Sun? Is Elenin, that second light?

This comes against the background of what is happening to Earth's magnetic fields and the effects from the Sun, where the planet's vibration or oscillation have been altered significantly by the frequency manipulation and transmission of the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) and other scalar/weather weaponry systems from classified black projects, with long term damages to the ionosphere and negative effects on the poles. Is it possible that these weather weapon systems are being used to purposely alter Earth's magnetic field? Could this have anything to do with Elenin? Also, is it possible that the orchestrated Earth changes are a gradual buildup towards a climatic encounter with Elenin?

Now, consider what I have stated before about HAARP's effects on the magnetic field of the planet and given the preceding information, here's something more for you to chew on. On Friday of last week, a woman called into the Alex Jones Show on the GCN Radio Online Network. In the conversation with the talk-show host, Alex Jones, she claimed that she was a former employee of the White House, that all weather anomalies around the globe was part of a weather modification program by the government and the Global Elites and that there is a distinct possibility of a major polar shift around March 15 of this year. During the interview, Jones abruptly cut off her comments regarding a link to a PDF document that would disclose how this manipulation was conducted, and subsequently the recording of the dialogue was removed from the upload excerpts from his show on Youtube. Later in the evening, in a phone-in conversation with host George Noory on the late-night alternative program Coast to Coast, the same woman, using the name Natalie, reiterated and emphasized the points that she had earlier made with Jones.

I have since come across that document and it makes for very interesting reading, as it matches up perfectly with my theory of the plans to create orchestrated chaos by manipulating the weather and it resonates with the information seen on the website for the company, Weather Modification Inc. Take the following selected excerpt:

In the United States, weather-modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications. Our government will pursue such a policy, depending on its interests, at various levels. In this paper we show that appropriate application of weather-modification can provide battlespace dominance to a degree never before imagined. In the future, such operations will enhance air and space superiority and provide new options for battlespace shaping and battlespace awareness. "The technology is there, waiting for us to pull it all together," said General Gordon R. Sullivan... A global, precise, real-time, robust, systematic weather-modification capability would provide war-fighting Commander-in-Chiefs (CINC) with a powerful force multiplier, to achieve military objectives. Since weather will be common to all possible futures, a weather-modification capability would be universally applicable and have utility across the entire spectrum of conflict. The capability of influencing the weather even on a small scale could change it from a force degrader to a force multiplier.

You can read the entire document HERE or HERE. Please download it, before it is taken down.

http://issuu.com/andreheath/docs/governmentweathermodificationdocuments

Now, at the top of this post, I referred to the similarities between the the storyline in the film Deep Impact and that of the current President of United States. In the film, President Beck alerts the American nation and the wider world about an incoming object threatening to destroy the entire Earth. It now turns out that President Obama will now get a new bullhorn to warn us all of imminent threats to the planet.

FCC ORDERS FIRST NATIONAL EAS TEST!

EAS Hierarchy.
The Federal Communications Commission today approved an order to conduct the first national test of the Emergency Alert System. The commission voted unanimously to adopt a Third Report and Order that sets forth rules for the test, to be initiated by a presidential alert from Washington to TV, radio, cable and satellite systems across the country. No President has ever triggered an emergency alert, and the system has never been tested intentionally. The date and time of the test is yet to be determined, but it will not be delayed until after the compliance deadline for implementation of the Common Alerting Protocol. All EAS participants have until Sept. 30, 2011 to implement CAP, an advanced data format intended to standardize alerts from various federal agencies. “We do not believe it is necessary to delay testing until the period for CAP compliance ends,” the FCC order states. The Federal Emergency Management Agency “anticipates continuing use of legacy EAS into the foreseeable future.” All TV and radio providers in the EAS chain will be required to participate. They must have the equipment necessary to receive and transmit a live Emergency Action Notification code relaying a presidential message to viewers and listeners. - Television Broadcast.

Now, at the top of this post, I referred to the similarities between the the storyline in the film Deep Impact and that of the current President of United States. In the film, President Beck alerts the American nation and the wider world about an incoming object threatening to destroy the entire Earth. It now turns out that President Obama will now get a new bullhorn to warn us all of imminent threats to the planet.

FCC ORDERS FIRST NATIONAL EAS TEST!

EAS Hierarchy.
The Federal Communications Commission today approved an order to conduct the first national test of the Emergency Alert System. The commission voted unanimously to adopt a Third Report and Order that sets forth rules for the test, to be initiated by a presidential alert from Washington to TV, radio, cable and satellite systems across the country. No President has ever triggered an emergency alert, and the system has never been tested intentionally. The date and time of the test is yet to be determined, but it will not be delayed until after the compliance deadline for implementation of the Common Alerting Protocol. All EAS participants have until Sept. 30, 2011 to implement CAP, an advanced data format intended to standardize alerts from various federal agencies. “We do not believe it is necessary to delay testing until the period for CAP compliance ends,” the FCC order states. The Federal Emergency Management Agency “anticipates continuing use of legacy EAS into the foreseeable future.” All TV and radio providers in the EAS chain will be required to participate. They must have the equipment necessary to receive and transmit a live Emergency Action Notification code relaying a presidential message to viewers and listeners. - Television Broadcast.

There is no doubt that this is a major preparation for an upcoming monumental event that could have cataclysmic effects for us all, especially when you consider that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) heads the hierarchical structure of this EAS system and given the documents and requisition orders that we have seen coming out of the agency since the start of the year regarding measures taken in anticipation of a disastrous event along the New Madrid Fault Line. Worst, this comes against the background of the recent unprecedented mass meeting of United States ambassadors from America's 260 embassies, consulates and posts with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the State Department.

Does this have anything to do with the burgeoning and persistent rumor of a geological pole shift in March?

Speaking of pole shifts, after discarding and disregarding the informative testimony of the anonymous woman, who called into his radio show, Alex Jones, the self-proclaimed leader of the "Truth Movement," devoted a major segment of his broadcast yesterday to the threats posed by an imminent pole shift.

One must wonder why the low-level managers of the Global Elites, who controls Jones and the information that he spews out daily, would allow him to do a complete 360 degree reversal on the topic? Then again, it makes complete sense, if you understand that Jones' claim to fame was built upon the death of conspiracy theorists and broadcaster Bill Cooper and the deceptive narrative that global governmental officials, royalties and bankers like the Illuminati, Zionists, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, George H.W. Bush, Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, the royal families of Europe, the City of London and the Federal Reserve run the planet from their occult meetings at places like Bohemian Grove. An idea that was perpetuated by his easy allowance into the Grove, that eventually flourished wildly and abundantly in the alternative community, ultimately masking and cloaking the true elite, the Priest Class of Magicians, the keepers of the ancient technology and science since the days of Atlantis and Babylon. You only need to look at the historical fact that Johan Adam Weishaupt, the philosopher, was first trained and educated by the Jesuits, in-order to formulated the Order of the Illuminati. No banker or political official has ever or will ever control the world, chaos and order has always emanated from the directives of the Magi, who have created an occult, esoteric and mystical anthropomorphism and "occultification" of stars and planetary objects in our everyday matrix construct of religion, politics and economics.

Our failure to understand this, will only resulting in the continuation of the pervasively deceptive narrative and the quickening of our destiny towards post-humanity.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:47 pm
Site Admin

Comet Elenin is waaayyyy outside my league, so I'm throwing this link out for general discussion (and puhlease, puhlease make it in simple English [small words] so the little flower can understand!) :mrgreen:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221672

Comet Elenin is Coming!
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 12:57 CSTLaura Knight-Jadczyk
Sott.net
One of the members of our research team is an astronomer at a large observatory. We've been having a number of exchanges about the theories of James McCanney. Unfortunately, I can't find any really good videos of McCanney talking about his ideas. I did find the following which are basically just audio with minimal graphics. They do explain his ideas so have a listen before you continue on. If anybody has links to better videos, please let me know!

BB here - if this is some kind of freako, weirdo site - well never mind! :crylaugh

I read some of the comments and went :hmm

Off to find out who this James McCanney is. TTFN! :wavey

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:53 pm
Site Admin

Read more here: http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/mccanney/conclusions.html
Quote:
Conclusions

As with other pseudoscientific garbage, I could go on and on, because just about everything McCanney claims is wrong. It's astonishing, really, the scope and breadth of his wrongness. In his book he rages against NASA, scientists, The Powers That Be, all because no one will give him credit for his ground-breaking ideas. It never occurs to him that he might simply be wrong. In fact, his book is filled with hubris; he beats his chest nearly constantly about his brilliant ideas.

He has had some choice words about me as well, over the years. Many of these are outlined on the Bad Astronomy Bulletin Board (my favorites are this one and this one). He has called me a NASA disinformation agent, and weirdly, a "greenhorn", as if his being older than me doesn't make him really, really wrong.

His self-promotion and attacks on me and others are irritating, certainly, but that's not what really gets my dander up about him. What really irks me is that, like many before him, he scares people for a living. He says that the government is hiding all kinds of data (for which he has no evidence), he says NASA is lying to you (for which he makes up evidence), he says that disaster from the sky is looming just around the corner (so you'd better buy his book to find out what to do). He says all this, and much more, to scare people into believing him. I'm no Pollyanna, and I won't say that things aren't dangerous and scary. But I prefer to stick with facts, and evidence, and critical thinking, and good old plain and simple horse sense. And my horse sense (and all the others) tell me that McCanney is wrong, wrong, wrong.

He is, however, somewhat more canny than Nancy Lieder: by not giving a date for Planet X coming in, he can keep up his own brand of garbage for years to come, shilling his book and other products indefinitely. There will always be people like McCanney; the individuals come and go, but Bad Astronomy is here to stay. And as long as people like McCanney, Hoagland, Lieder and the others are out there, I'll do what I can to shine the light of reason on the darkness of their methods. ;)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:02 pm
GT Truther

BB, are those "conclusions" a quote from Phil Plait or is it your own writing? It sounds like Phil's style, especially since it says McCanney has had "some choice words about me as well", but maybe he had some choice words about you? It's not clear as to whether those are your conclusions or Phil Plait's, since there aren't any quote marks or a quote box or a reference to "here's Phil Plait's conclusions", etc. Can you clarify?

Phil was usually a nasty piece of work when thrashing around GLP back in the early days. If those are his words, he seems to have mellowed a smidgeon.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Read more here: http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/mccanney/conclusions.html

Conclusions

As with other pseudoscientific garbage...I'll do what I can to shine the light of reason on the darkness of their methods. ;)

"©2008 Phil Plait. All Rights Reserved.
This page last modified Wednesday, 17-Nov-2010 22:14:18 UTC " :readthis

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:10 pm
Site Admin

Don she CLEARLY quoted the author here WTF?

Dondep wrote:
BB, are those "conclusions" a quote from Phil Plait or is it your own writing? It sounds like Phil's style, especially since it says McCanney has had "some choice words about me as well", but maybe he had some choice words about you? It's not clear as to whether those are your conclusions or Phil Plait's, since there aren't any quote marks or a quote box or a reference to "here's Phil Plait's conclusions", etc. Can you clarify?

Phil was usually a nasty piece of work when thrashing around GLP back in the early days. If those are his words, he seems to have mellowed a smidgeon.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

BB & L2L,

I was also confused and it was not clear, so I am not sure it is a "wtf".
It was only going to the site and comparing the text after DonD comments, that it became clear to me.
It would have helped to have quote /quote, for everything between
Quote:
"Read more here"
and the
Quote:
:)
smiley face.

Peace,

MT7

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 pm
Site Admin

Maybe I have been around forums too long and can easily tell the author from a poster :dunno

My bad, I have fixed Blue's post for clarification.... carry on

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks folks for the answer to my question regarding the 'nin' part of Elenin.

Many years ago there was a book about the stations on London's Underground railway system called 'Whats in a Name?' which explained why they had been given their names; having seen in Exit's message and the manyfold aspects to the heavenly critter's name - all of which could be 'very apt' in themselves - I have definately been jolted in to sitting up and taking note. If 'now' is not the time, then 'when is'? Especially since we are in the short time-frame which for many years remote viewers (etc) were reporting their being blocked when trying to RV the future. (early 2010 - mid 2013, if I recall corectly.)

This ticks so many boxes... we must be 'almost there', by which I mean the much talked about timeframe when we should all bend over and kiss our asses goodbye.

(please excuse the levity, but if he were crouching - instead of standing - he'd really be able to do this!) ;)

As I see it, as Don suggested when he said that 'nin' stood for 'no' (as in 'no extinction level event'), whats coming is eminently survivable. Yes it would have helped if the powers that were (TPTW) had of been encouraging everyone to prepare, especially with respect to their locations and food supplies. I hope they are happy in their DUMBS, where no doubt they will be able to evolve their physicalities into the Morlocks they already emulate.

The (northern hemisphere) autumnal timeframe for the 'main event' ties in with Notsy's prediction of it happening in October. This was in his Epistle to Henry II. But I'm not so sure what he means about a new Babylon lasting for 70 odd years - unless he is refering to our post WW2 society and deliberately jumbled the timelines slightly.

"And it will be in the month of October than the great translation will be made and it will be such that one will think the gravity of the earth has lost its natural movement and that it is to be plunged into the abyss of perpetual darkness.

In the spring there will be omens, and thereafter extreme changes, reversals of realms and mighty earthquakes. These will be accompanied by the procreation of the new Babylon, miserable daughter enlarged by the abomination of the first holocaust. It will last for only seventy-three years and seven months. "

http://survive2012.com/news/2010/02/nostradamus-epistle-to-henry-ii.html

On the 'personal survival' front, listening to something Clif High said in a recent interview struck me as an additional worthwhile emergency measure for those who are 'prepping' - namely he talked about using sprouting seeds as a source of food.

In another recent interview Clif said that on 5th March we switch to release language, and that at some stage volcanic activity to the north of Australia will see people needing to flee - with northern Australia being the only place with unoccupied space that could be used as a place of refuge. As we know, Humankind is a territorial species, so if this comes to pass it will truly upset the 'nation state' applecart! For some years now Mitch Battros of EarthChangesTV.com has been talking of a coming time when mass migrations of people will be neccessary.

I do not recall Clif saying anything about Indonesia etc sinking; whilst that could be because the Zetans are wrong it could also be because to avoid mass panic - and after 'friendly words' with certain powerful people - he is censoring the information he releases.

Changing the subject, assuming that the events have not already began I shall be in hospital on the 10th. This will be as an out-paitent having a tooth extracted. I hope that all goes well and that I come again without any ill effects. Maybe I should arrange to have a colloidal silver mouthwash at the ready? In my pre-treatment consultation they took some swaps so that they could test me for MRSA - I'm more concerned that I will catch it there than give it to anyone!

Simon

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:48 am
Site Admin

Thanks, L! Yes, I was quoting the article. :embarressed

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:46 pm
GT Truther

It is called Elenin since it was discovered by Leonid Elenin.
Control F, enter " discovered " to get to the exact line in context.

He is a real person, an amateur astronomer:

Leonid Elenin
IASC Astronomer (Backup Support)
http://iasc.hsutx.edu/index_files/Page687.htm
..."Mr. Elenin is an amateur astronomer from Lubertsy City, Russia, located near Moscow. With a passion for astronomy since childhood, he studies minor objects in the Solar System and variable stars. He has discovered more than 10 variable stars and numerous asteroids. He works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian Academy of Sciences)..."

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:57 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
It is called Elenin since it was discovered by Leonid Elenin.
Control F, enter " discovered " to get to the exact line in context.

He is a real person, an amateur astronomer:

Leonid Elenin
IASC Astronomer (Backup Support)
http://iasc.hsutx.edu/index_files/Page687.htm
..."Mr. Elenin is an amateur astronomer from Lubertsy City, Russia, located near Moscow. With a passion for astronomy since childhood, he studies minor objects in the Solar System and variable stars. He has discovered more than 10 variable stars and numerous asteroids. He works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian Academy of Sciences)..."

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:06 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Still waiting for the evidence that would justify getting out of town in a hurry, leaving the house and stuff behind.

Not saying it won't happen, but I am not convinced so far.

Still waiting with an open mind.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

TexLittlefield wrote:

:silly :silly :silly

Loved it!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 am
GT Truther

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:03 am
Site Admin

How To Stop Advertising Companies From Tracking Your Online Activity For Targeted Web Ads

http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Tex - wow what an awesome animation! Thanks for posting! :clap :heart

Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:18 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next