It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Glad to see we're on the same page, L2L! (er, actually I guess we're not! :tounge )

Just a rare moment of levity, in the midst of all the carnage.

Here's a couple pics of Fujitsaka in Sendai; the first one is after (haven't mastered the 'file attachment' feature here yet) and then obviously the second one is from before the tsunami and quake.

To see the whole slideshow of before & after: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/1 ... tml#253388

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

I am breaking my own rule here just this one time as I feel the info is worth posting..........

=====================================

America on nuclear alert: Could fallout from Japan explosion reach U.S. West Coast?
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 9:38 PM on 14th March 2011

'Worst-case scenario' could send nuclear cloud across Pacific
30,000ft winds would carry radioactive material across the ocean
U.S.S. Ronald Reagan hit by month's radiation in just one hour
Japanese reactors are very similar to 23 in America
Fears that America could be hit by the nuclear fallout from the Japan earthquake dramatically increased today after the reactor hit by the tsunami went into 'meltdown'.
Officials revealed fuel rods are melting inside three damaged reactors at the Fukushima plant, triggering fears of a serious radiation leak.

Scientists in the U.S. warned today of a 'worst-case scenario' in which the highly radioactive material could be blasted into the atmosphere and blown towards the West Coast of America.
They said it could be picked up by powerful 30,000ft winds, carrying the debris across the Pacific and hitting America within four days.

Potential consequences: How a full-scale meltdown could affect the U.S. by flying across the Pacific Ocean

Predictions: This jet stream forecast diagram shows that if the radiation material was to reach the upper atmosphere, it could be carried over the Pacific Ocean in high altitude wind currents
Earthquake-hit Japan is fighting to avoid a nuclear catastrophe as one over-heating reactor lost its cooling today, following explosions at two other reactors at the Fukushima plant.
Leading nuclear expert Dr John Large, who has visited the plant, said he is concerned that where the radiation ends up is ‘in the lap of the gods’.

More...Hell on Earth: I've seen 20 wars... but nothing prepared me for the sight of a town reduced to a morass of splintered wood, jagged concrete and twisted metal where 10,000 have died
Could it get even worse? Radiation fears rise as second explosion rips through Fukushima nuclear plant
US TV host: 'Grateful' earthquake death toll is worse than economic toll
Now experts warn Japan faces SECOND monster quake and tsunami as thousands are left with no food, medicine or power

‘The exclusion zone keeps being raised. First it was 3km, then 10, now 20. This plant has gone through all the steps that occurred at Three Mile Island, and that led to total meltdown.
‘It looks like the reactors automatically shut down following the earthquake, causing a massive collapse of power to the grid,' he told the Sunday Express.

Others have suggested any radioactive cloud would be likely to blow out east across the Pacific.

'The wind direction for the time being seems to point the (nuclear) pollution towards the Pacific,' Andre-Claude Lacoste, of the French Nuclear Safety Authority, told AFP.

Graphic: The Fukushima plant where workers are battling to prevent an escalation of the meltdown threat

A second explosion rocked the nuclear plant today, sending smoke into the air. The blast follows a similar explosion in another unit on Saturday and a further reactor has also lost its cooling capacity.
What would the reaction be if radiation from Japan reaches U.S. West Coast?If the radiation risk rises significantly, tablets could be distributed to prevent iodine-131 from being absorbed into the body.

Radioactive particles, which attack or impair cells, can be taken into the body through breathing, eating or drinking.
Atomic expert Dr Peter Weish said after Chernobyl that good practice for nuclear accidents includes sealing flats with adhesive tape, covering your mouth with a mask or wet cloth and having little contact with rain.

California is watching Japan's efforts to contain leaks and looking at its own air, water and food supply - but public health officials said there is currently 'no danger'.
But University of Washington Professor of Atmospheric Science Dan Jaffe told Q13 Fox earlier: 'Based on what we're seeing in terms of the radiation that's being released now, there is no risk at all.
'Even in the worst case scenario there is a low likelihood of much risk over the Pacific Northwest.'
Nuclear regulators say the General Electric-designed reactors involved in the emergency are very similar to 23 reactors used in the U.S, reported MSNBC.
'The worst case scenario is that the fuel rods fuse together,' nuclear expert Joe Cirincione said.

'The temperatures get so hot that they melt together into a radioactive molten mass that bursts through the containment mechanisms and it is exposed to the outside so there's spewed radioactivity into the ground, into the air and into the water,' he told Fox 43.
'Some of that radioactivity could carry in the atmosphere to the West Coast of the United States.'
But the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission believes there is no danger of radiation drifting as far as the West Coast.

Fireball: A build-up of hydrogen in Unit Three of Fukushima ignites in a ball of fire that can be seen for miles

Smoke: An enormous cloud rises from the site, dwarfing the plant and raising fears of radiation problems

Extensive damage: Experts are now debating whether a radiation cloud could reach the West Coast

The Japanese nuclear reactor hit by the tsunami went into 'meltdown' today, as officials admitted that fuel rods appear to be melting inside three damaged reactors.

How the 'meltdown' could come about
The Japanese reactors work by harnessing the energy of thousands of nuclear fuel rods that are normally kept cool in water.
But if the cooling system fails, heat generated by the nuclear reaction rises uncontrollably.

The nuclear fuel can then melt, forming molten pools on the floor of the reactor at thousands of degrees Celcius - known as a 'meltdown'.

These pools of molten fuel can melt through the reactor safety barriers - there is an inner and outer shield.

The worst case scenario is that the protective shield around the reactors is melted away, resulting in a serious radioactive material leak.
There is a risk that molten nuclear fuel can melt through the reactor's safety barriers and cause a serious radiation leak.

There have already been explosions inside two over-heating reactors at the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant, and the fuel rods inside a third were partially exposed as engineers desperately fight to keep them cool after the tsunami knocked out systems.
Japanese chief cabinet secretary Yukio Edano said it was 'highly likely' that the fuel rods inside all three stricken reactors are melting.

Some experts class that a partial meltdown of the reactor, but others would only use that term for when molten nuclear fuel melts through a reactor's inner chamber - but not through the outer containment shell.

As fuel rods melt, they form an extremely hot molten pool at the bottom of the reactor that can melt through even the toughest of containment barriers.

Japan is fighting to avoid a nuclear catastrophe after the tsunami. There was a hydrogen explosion at the reactor in Unit Three of the power station earlier today, in which eleven workers were hurt by the blast that was felt 25 miles away.

Before and After: Minamisanriku is shown prior to and following the devastation of an earthquake and tsunami
The reactor at Unit One of Fukushima exploded on Saturday, blowing several walls away but engineers said the core was still contained. The fuel rods in the reactor in Unit Two of the plant were partially exposed from their coolant today - which also increases the risk of meltdown.

Engineers have been fighting to keep the reactors under control after the tsunami knocked out emergency coolant systems on Friday.

Earlier engineers were frantically trying to cool radioactive materials at all the reactors with seawater but had halted the process, which resulted in a rise in radiation levels and pressure.

Plant managers knew an explosion was a possibility as they struggled to reduce pressure inside the reactor containment vessel in Unit Three, but apparently felt they had no choice if they wanted to avoid a complete meltdown.

In the end, the hydrogen in the released steam mixed with oxygen in the atmosphere and set off the blast, which was felt 25 miles away.
The plant's operator Tokyo Electric Company said radiation levels at the reactor were still within legal limits.

Japan's Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano said Unit Three reactor's inner containment vessel holding nuclear rods is intact, allaying some fears of the risk to the environment and public.
The government had warned that a further explosion was possible because of the build-up of hydrogen in the building housing the reactor.

More than 180,000 people have been evacuated from the area.
Japan has distributed 230,000 units of stable iodine to evacuation centres as a precaution. it can be used to protect against thyroid cancer in the event of a radiation leak.

U.S. President Barack Obama said he is heartbroken by the events unfolding in Japan and pledged America will support the country.

He told an audience: 'All of you, young and old, have been watching the full magnitude of this tragedy unfold' and added that the Japanese are 'some of our closest friends and allies'.
Nuclear energy 'remains a part of the President's overall energy plan', despite new concerns about its safety, a White House spokesman said.
PLANE FEARS: Airline radiation scans
German carrier Luftansa has begun scanning flights from Japan for radioactive material - but has not found any yet.
Airport fire services have checked planes landing at Frankfurt and Munich, a spokesman confirmed.
The carrier are the first to take the action - as a U.S. aircraft carrier sent to help relief efforts was forced to move because of the radiation leak at Fukushima.

The ship was around 100 miles north-east of the plant when radiation was detected.
Japan has asked America for more equipment to help cool quake-damaged nuclear reactors.

Earlier a state of emergency had been declared after the high levels of radiation were detected at the nuclear power complex.

Thousands of families have been evacuated and many more were yesterday being checked for radiation exposure as Japan began to take stock of what the prime minister labelled its ‘most severe crisis since the Second World War’ – when the U.S. dropped nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Tens of thousands are feared dead, with bodies being picked up from beaches along a 300-mile stretch of coastline.

Others are being gathered from the sea and thousands more are believed to lie buried deep in mud under the debris of homes and cars. At least 10,000 people – half the population of the port of Minami Sanriku – were unaccounted for and the town has been virtually wiped off the map.

Nearby Rikuzentakata was also swamped and destroyed by Friday’s tsunami, killing at least 400 people.

Hundreds of Britons – many of them English language teachers – are among the missing.

Some 100,000 troops and civil defence members, backed by ships and helicopters, yesterday began the mammoth task of clearing rubble and searching for survivors and bodies.

So many people died because when the nine-magnitude Pacific Ocean earthquake struck 80 miles off the coast of Sendai, warnings were issued that a tsunami would hit land in an hour.

But survivors said it struck in nine minutes.

Explosion: Smoke rising from the Fukushima number one nuclear plant after a blast in Unit One on Saturday

Reaching out: A young woman who has been isolated at a makeshift facility to screen, cleanse and isolate people with high radiation levels, looks at her dog through a window in Nihonmatsu, northern Japan
There were warnings last night that strong aftershocks, with a magnitude of six or more, could be expected for at least another week – and Tokyo shuddered several times yesterday as a series of shocks struck the city.
But the gravest consequence of the earthquake and tsunami could yet be felt, as scientists frantically tried to control the threat of nuclear meltdown.
Men in white protective suits and masks swept Geiger counters over frightened survivors yesterday as nuclear experts around the world monitored the crippled and unstable Fukushima plant, 150 miles north of Tokyo.
Up to 200,000 people were evacuated from within a 12-mile radius of the plant, which remains the biggest threat.
Officials revealed that 22 people had already been recorded with radiation poisoning, and they said around 190 were in the plant’s vicinity when radioactive steam was deliberately leaked in an attempt to cool the reactors.

Read the rest here >>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... osion.html

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 pm
Profile WWW

L2L:
Quote:
I too agree with you Don, not about the Zeta stuff but that this was an act of Mother Nature NOT some some evil goof off's in the Illuminati or any other secret society

I also agree that we are going to see a bunch of rip off artists claiming they predicetd this or that and that this was all planned.

It's all hogwash

I agree as well!!!!

Also let's not write off the Japanese yet!! They have survived Hiroshima and Nagasaki! No offense to anyone here. Oh and I am Canadian Irish, not Japanese, if anyone was wondering because of my name.
They are a strong proud people and with some help they will come back. It may take awhile, but they will.

No news on our friends. :(

Also hearing the iodine is flying off the shelves here in BC, supposedly they have moved the BC Emeg Center here to Kamloops. We are off to Costco tomorrow, more stocking. Did all the animals today.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I'd love to see the Japanese people demand the nuclear power plants be replaced with new power technologies. After they recover a revolution in power could start in Japan. Those powerful Asian seret societies could make it happen if they wanted to.
Another thing I was thinking about was those Chinese ghost cities. If there are large scale evacuations from Japan it makes sense that those cities could be used.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 pm

I just love this forum. To feel at home with people that think alike is very comforting for me personally. Dex - I agree with you that some of the American Govt. should take responsibility and do something quickly to assist Japan in its plight. Or are they just not interested in getting "dirty"? My heart really goes out to those in the management positions having to make decisions in Japan in order to deal with their situation. At least I can pray for them to be blessed with the insight and wisdom to make the right decisions on behalf of the people they are responsible for!!

Dondep wrote:
The intelligent design of creation is truly a marvel to behold, in regards to the cyclical poleshifts Earth (and many other worlds) undergoes. I did not need NL/ZT to see this, either; by the time I was introduced to that source, the understanding had already started to unfold in my mind (and soul, for that matter). And Phatz, when you asked "Is someone purposely trying to cause a pole shift to cause chaos and destruction ? I see dark forces at work.." I would say to you no, there's no group of nefarious humans OR ETs at work here, but rather an intricate plan by the Creator to ensure the continued success of It's creation. However even the Creator builds-in mechanisms that ensure there is always an equal balance between creation and destruction, so that those souls that are being nurtured and cultivated here on this 'Planet of Eden' have an opportunity to choose hope, love, etc rather than surrender to apathy, bitterness and despair.

Wonderful summary you provide here Dondep - as this IS the way it works and what we should extend ourselves into seeing. I believe in the power of the human potential and that the world is constantly being distracted through "material" desires and "wrong" education. Keeping people in fear only allows the limbic mind to process fright or flight thoughts and if you only think "survival" all the time - what else is left other than thoughts of breeding? I see this regularly here in my part of the world and it is so sad.

We are the ones to make the difference and it is up to us to generate the thought forms powerful and sustained enough to influence the better outcomes. I am listing this article in full here to provide a platform of "new" thinking potential for all who read it. I believe we are to see this Awakening of consciousness of ALL in our lifetime. Actually as Dondep says - the Creator has provided, we need to act now. It is time to wake up.

I pray you all will see the same or better potential in the human (yes Dex - HU=God, man - a sleepy potential we share of being embryo gods in our own right) condition than what I do. We are all powerful, all capable to do and achieve ANYTHING you want. In the light of this dire situation the world finds itself in, let us be part of the new birth of human potential and move away from the fearful (9/11) paradigm of thinking. Change is inevitable. The question is "Do you want to be part of the positive - trinitised balance we can step into?"

So here goes: --

Quote:

Russian DNA Discoveries - Mind Blowing

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained.

The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more.

In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA."

The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore that 90% of "junk DNA." Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!

According to there findings, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code —especially in the apparent "useless" 90%— follows the same rules as all our human languages.

To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. Therefore, human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In brief the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) is of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven!

Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies (sound) are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language.

While western researchers cut single genes from DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically created devices that influence cellular metabolism through modulated radio and light frequencies, thus repairing genetic defects.

They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA.

This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and sensation: by simply applying vibration (sound frequencies) and language instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure!

This experiment points to the immense power of wave genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained.

Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and development in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA.

The Russian researchers work on a method that is not dependent on these factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct frequency. But the higher developed an individual's consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device: one can achieve these results by oneself. Science will finally stop laughing at such ideas and will confirm and explain the results. And it doesn't end there.

The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in a vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars).

These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication (telepathy, channeling) is most effective in a state of relaxation.

Stress, worry or a hyperactive intellect prevent successful hyper-communication or the information will be totally distorted and useless. In nature, hyper-communication has been successfully applied for millions of years. The organized flow of life in insects proves this dramatically. Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle level as "intuition." But we, too, can regain full use of it.

As an example from nature, when a queen ant is separated from her colony, the remaining worker ants will continue building fervently according to plan. However, if the queen is killed, all work in the colony stops. No ant will know what to do. Apparently, the queen transmits the "building plans" even if far away —via the group consciousness with her subjects. She can be as far away as she wants, as long as she is alive.

In humans, hyper-communication is most often encountered when one suddenly gains access to information that is outside one's knowledge base. Such hyper-communication is then experienced as inspiration or intuition (also in trance channeling). The Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini, for instance, dreamt one night that a devil sat at his bedside playing the violin. The next morning Tartini was able to note down the piece exactly from memory. He called it the Devil's Trill Sonata.

For years, a 42-year old male nurse dreamt of a situation in which he was hooked up to a kind of knowledge CD-ROM. Verifiable knowledge from all imaginable fields was then transmitted to him that he was able to recall in the morning. There was such a flood of information that it seemed a whole encyclopedia was transmitted at night. The majorities of facts were outside his personal knowledge base and reached technical details of which he knew absolutely nothing. When hyper-communication occurs, one can observe in the DNA, as well as in the human, supernatural phenomena.

The Russian scientists irradiated DNA samples with laser light. On screen, a typical wave pattern was formed. When they removed the DNA sample, the wave pattern did not disappear, it remained. Many controlled experiments showed that the pattern continued to come from the removed sample, whose energy field apparently remained by itself. This effect is now called phantom DNA effect. It is surmised that energy from outside of space and time still flows through the activated wormholes after the DNA was removed. The side effects encountered most often in hyper-communication in humans are inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons concerned.

Electronic devices like CD players and the like can be irritated and cease to function for hours. When the electromagnetic field slowly dissipates, the devices function normally again. Many healers and psychics know this effect from their work: the better the atmosphere and energy, the more frustrating it can be for recording devices as they stop functioning at that exact moment. Often by next morning all is back to normal.

Perhaps this is reassuring to read for many, as it has nothing to do with them being technically inept; it means they are good at hyper-communication.

In their book Vernetzte Intelligenz, Grazyna Gosar and Franz Bludorf explain these connections precisely and clearly. The authors also quote sources presuming that in earlier times humanity had been just like the animals: very strongly connected to group consciousness and thereby acted as a group. In order to develop and experience individuality, however, we humans had to forget hyper-communication almost completely.

Now that we are fairly stable in our individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness —namely one in which we attain access to all information via our DNA without being forced or remotely controlled about what to do with that information. We now know that just as we use the internet, our DNA can feed proper data into the network, can retrieve data from the network, and can establish contact with other participants in the network. Remote healing, telepathy or "remote sensing" about the state of another can thus be explained. Some animals know from afar when their owners plan to return home. This can be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of group consciousness and hyper-communication.

Any collective consciousness cannot be sensibly used over any period of time without a distinctive individuality; otherwise we would revert to a primitive herd instinct that is easily manipulated. Hyper-communication in the new millennium means something quite different.

Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind.

Fifty percent of children will become a problem as soon as they go to school, since the system lumps everyone together and demands adjustment. But the individuality of today's children is so strong that they refuse this adjustment and resist giving up their idiosyncrasies in the most diverse ways.

At the same time more and more clairvoyant children are born. Something in those children is striving more towards the group consciousness of the new kind, and it can no longer be suppressed.

As a rule, weather for example is rather difficult to influence by a single individual. But it may be influenced by group consciousness (nothing new about this to some indigenous tribes). Weather is strongly influenced by Earth resonance frequencies (Schumann frequencies). But those same frequencies are also produced in our brains, and when many people synchronize their thinking or when individuals (spiritual masters, for instance) focus their thoughts in a laser-like fashion, then it is not at all surprising that they can influence the weather.

A modern day civilization which develops group consciousness would have neither environmental problems nor scarcity of energy: for if it were to use such mental powers as a unified civilization, it would have control of the energies of its home planet as a natural consequence.

When a great number of people become unified with higher intention as in meditating on peace —potentials of violence also dissolve.

Apparently, DNA is also an organic superconductor that can work at normal body temperature, as opposed to artificial superconductors which require extremely low temperatures between -200 and -140°C to function. In addition, all superconductors are able to store light and thus information. This further explains how DNA can store information.

There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally, these super-small wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained only for the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions stable wormholes can organize themselves, which then form distinctive vacuum domains in which for example, gravity can transform into electricity. Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain considerable amounts of energy. There are regions in Russia where such radiant balls appear very often.

Following the ensuing confusion the Russians started massive research programs leading finally to some of the discoveries mentioned above. Many people know vacuum domains as shiny balls in the sky. The attentive look at them in wonder and ask themselves, what they could be.

I thought once: "Hello up there. If you happen to be a UFO, fly in a triangle." And suddenly, the light balls moved in a triangle. Or they shot across the sky like ice hockey pucks: they accelerated from zero to crazy speeds while sliding silently across the sky. One is left gawking and I have, as many others, too, thought them to be UFOs. Friendly ones, apparently, as they flew in triangles just to please me.

Now, the Russians found —in the regions where vacuum domains often appear— that sometimes fly as balls of light from the ground upwards into the sky, and that these balls can be guided by thought. Since then it has been found that vacuum domains emit waves of low frequency that are also produced in our brains and because of this similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts. To run excitedly into one that is on ground level might not be such a great idea, because those balls of light can contain immense energies and are capable of mutating our genes.

Many spiritual teachers also produce such visible balls or columns of light in deep meditation or during energy work, which trigger decidedly pleasant feelings and do not cause any harm. Apparently this is also dependent on some inner order, quality and origin of the vacuum domain. There are some spiritual teachers, like the young Englishman Ananda, for example, with whom nothing is seen at first, but when one tries to take a photograph while they sit and speak or meditate in hyper-communication, one gets only a picture of a white cloud on a chair.

In certain Earth healing projects, such light effects also appear on photographs. Simply put, this phenomena has to do with gravity and anti-gravity forces that are ever more stable forms of wormholes and displays of hyper-communication with energies from outside our time and space structure. Earlier generations that experienced such hyper-communication and visible vacuum domains were convinced that an angel had appeared before them: and we cannot be too sure to what forms of consciousness we can get access when using hyper-communication.

Not having scientific proof for their actual existence, people having had such experiences do NOT all suffer from hallucinations. We have simply made another giant step towards understanding our reality. Official science also knows of gravity anomalies on Earth that contribute to the formation of vacuum domains. Recently gravity anomalies have been found in Rocca di Papa, south of Rome.

End Quote

From Here

Namaste

Sky

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:48 am
Profile WWW

Siam and others who are in need of prep for radiation treatment or prophylactics, I posted a valuable article in our Health section by Mark Sircus. This is a no brainer if you follow his advice and not too costly...

I have more which I will add later today.

:heart

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky, -- link? -- FOUND IT:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2911

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 am
GT Truther

This double posting thing is weird, I swear I am not doing a thing!!

But since I have the space, hehe, here's something interesting:

Hacker group "Anonymous" search page to view HBGary emails..

http://search.hbgary.anonleaks.ch/

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 am
GT Truther

http://quinetiam.com/?p=222

=======================================================

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/03/15/nuclear-radiation-fallout-hits-tokyo-levels-80-times-higher-normal-8373/

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:40 am
Site Admin

Lynn I am not sure why the double post thing happens but I can only assume its a delay between our computer and the Forum's Server.

When this happens just edit your second post to say please delete double post and I will delete it for you

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:44 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks for posting that Tex, I sure hope it's wrong but my gutt is telling me that it's NOT :scared

What a mess this is, those poor people

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

===== Could Construction Grade Mini-Nukes cause the Haiti / Japan Earthquakes ====

I wrote months ago that I believed that the US caused the Haitian earthquake. 1990 was a seminal year for magnetic and earth's core perturbations. The vibration of the earth's core had been between 7.5-8 vibrations per second for over 2000 years. Something back then disturbed the wobble of the earth's core which is now resonating about 14-15 vibrations per second. In 1996 the earth had " 3 " measurable North Poles. In 1998 the Magnetic field from the north pole started nutating. Slowly the wow or wobble of the earth's core has increased.

I believe that there is more than one reason. Yes, I do believe that in part, that some of this is natural. However, I also believe that our government which at one time allow the publishing of information about construction grade nuclear devices has not removed ever single reference from the internet. Back in the 1990's I first read the transcripts of Phil Schneider who was an Explosives Engineer working for D.U.M.B.'s forces. He specifically spoke of them using 15-25 KITS of explosive to create a massive underground cavern. For those who don't know anything about construction grade nukes 1 KIT is one Kiloton of TNT. Phil Schneider used construction grade nukes underground. He did not openly say this but when he said that 15-25 KITS of explosive were used there is only one possible explanation for this amount of explosive. To give you an idea 15 Kilotons was the energy that was released in the Hiroshima explosion.

Since the late 1990's work has been stepped up and Deep Underground Construction has not stopped. I believe that the Russian's and the Chinese are also involved in building D.U.M.B.'s facilities.

I have a personal account of one train worker whose friend was tossed off a train because he spoke out about the millions of metric tons of food and logistical supplies moving underground.

So .... Yes... I believe that the Haitian quake and the Japan quakes are related. Yes, I believe that the use of construction grade short half life purpose built nukes were involved at least indirectly in both the Japanese quakes and Haitian quakes.

I believe when we take such polarized stances "He's right" "He's Wrong" we lose objectivity. It was for that reason why I came to the GT.

Between 1952 and 1960 94 COG underground bunkers were built around the Washington D.C. Area. Some of them 300-400 feet deep. Now.. they are 1.5-2 miles deep in Granite or Diorite. We have all heard of the transcontinental tube which goes from East coast to West coast which uses a magneto levitation for its 1500 mile per hour speed. The air inside the tube being evacuated / at least in part. 450 D.U.M.B.'s bases are believed to be in operation with 15 million people living and working underground. So go ahead and label me a crank but I know what I have heard from credible witnesses. I know they are using construction grade nukes and I believe they were at least in part responsible for BOTH JAPAN AND HAITI...

We are going to see more earthquake of even higher magnitudes. You can believe this.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:34 am
GT Truther

Quote:
{twitter} BNO Breaking News: Radiation levels rise in Russian city
of Vladivostok, 500 miles northwest of Japanese nuclear plant, but
stay within normal levels.....BNHQ [Reuters News]

zerohedge
Quote:
Following reports that all major banks have pulled their employees out of Tokyo overnight, finally broad evacuations are starting to spread to the ordinary citizens, starting with China. AP reports that: "China became the first government to organize a mass evacuation of its citizens from Japan's northeast on Tuesday, while other foreigners left the country following radiation leaks at an earthquake-damaged nuclear power plant. Austria said it is moving its embassy from Tokyo to Osaka, 250 miles (400 kilometers) away, due to radiation concerns. France recommended that its citizens leave the Japanese capital, while the U.S. government advised Americans to avoid travel to Japan." And while the Chinese concern for its citizens is admirable, what is peculiar is the complete silence as to how China, which is very much downwind from Fukushima, is handling the fears of its own local citizens regarding spreading radiation.

propheticseer
Quote:
THE REAL TIME RADIATION TRACKING WEBSSITE WE WERE MONITORING WAS TAKEN DOWN LAST NIGHT!!! http://www.radiationnetwork.com/RadiationNetwork.htm

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 am
GT Truther

TexLittlefield wrote:

Can anyone say "Project Yellowbook" ? How did they know to build D.U.M.B.'s bases ? How did they know in advance... ? Everyone on this thread should remember Yellowbook. Or what about PPD project preserve destiny ? Anyone ?

:sarcasism

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 am
GT Truther

From the "Illuminati Card Deck" .....

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:39 am
GT Truther

Good find, Tex. I saw a deck of those cards once...years ago. I knew there was something to them even then, but......what a coincidence.

Phatman wrote:
Can anyone say "Project Yellowbook" ? How did they know to build D.U.M.B.'s bases ? How did they know in advance... ? Everyone on this thread should remember Yellowbook. Or what about PPD project preserve destiny ? Anyone ?

Indeed, the actual YellowBook was a device approximately 19" diagonal, and acted like a super-sophisticated iPad-type device. It was able to show in 3D events from history on the one side, and on the other a continuous rolling history in text in whatever the reader's language was. Was there any truth to the tales of this device being given by the STS 'Omnipotent Krill' faction to Majestic? Probably so. A true account that was then embellished and meshed with the tales of Dan B.'s "Orion's Cube" and his set of 'platonic solids' that he allegedly used to show the evil rogue zetan J-rods what their own futures contained, their deaths and those of their children. Allegedly. Good for the pulp-fiction saga the D&M Show has degenerated into. But as with the so-called "Looking Glass", this is more than likely "modelling" technology that is viewed as 'majical' and able to 'see into the future'.

I did find a snip online about the perennial issue of the DUMBs; this one reflects on Gerald Light's infamous letter that confirms the 1954 Muroc meeting Ike had with ETs.

Someone named 'Earl', wrote:
A multimillion-dollar Secret fund was organized and kept by
the Military Office of the White House. THIS FUND WAS USED TO
BUILD OVER 75 DEEP UNDERGROUND FACILITIES. Presidents who asked
were told the fund was used to build deep underground shelters
for the President in case of war. Only a few were built for the
President. Millions of dollars were funneled through the office
of Majesty Twelve and then out to the contractors. It was used
to build Top Secret alien bases as well as Top Secret DUMB (Deep
Underground Military Bases) AND THE FACULTIES PROMULGATED BY
ALTERNATIVE 2 THROUGHOUT THE NATION. President Johnson used this
fund to build a movie theater and pave the road on his ranch. He
had no idea of it's true purpose.

"The secret White House underground-construction fund was
set up in 1957 by President Eisenhower. The funding was obtained
from Congress under the guise of 'construction and maintenance of
secret sites where the President could be taken in case of
military attack: Presidential Emergency Sites.' The sites are
literally holes in the ground, deep enough to withstand a nuclear
blast, and are outfitted with state-of-the-art communications
equipment. To date there are more than 75 sites spread around
the country which were built using money from this fund. The
Atomic Energy Commission has built at least 22 underground
sites...

"The location and everything to do with these sites were and
are considered and treated as Top Secret. The money was and is
in control of the Military Office of the White House, and was and
is laundered through so circuitous a web that even the most
knowledgeable spy or accountant cannot follow it. As of 1980
only a few at the beginning and end of this web knew what the
money was for.
<snip>

http://www.info-quest.org/documents/muroc.html

As with Sgt. Dan Sherman's account, the above reinforces what we've been told not only by NL/ZT, but in many cases Dan B. and many others, which is that the human elites were told of the coming poleshift back in the 1950s and set about preparing hidey-holes for themselves and their cronies, at taxpayer expense. (Not to mention drug users, who paid the profits that were added to the tax collections and oil profits to secure these 'safe places' for the PTB.) You can't get much clearer than Project Preserve Destiny, which Dan B. was actually attached to. Those DUMBs, however, have been determined to be tombs-in-the-making, not only because of the shifting tectonic plates but because of radon and other mysterious gases which have shown that they are unlivable.

Just my opinion, of course, which I've carried for years and I'm still stickin' to it.

Note to Rick: Those Chinese ghost cities were built to house the Chinese that will be fleeing the coasts and the Himalayas soon, in advance of the poleshift. They might even be thought to be livable post-shift, though I wouldn't count on it. And I wouldn't count on the Chinese gov't. letting Japanese refugees stay there, even for a week.

Here's an eery video clip, from a blockbuster game that came out a few years ago called "Fallout 3". The first couple minutes are a black-and-white video from the 1950s, showing what would supposedly happen after a nuke went off and you had purchased a place in an underground Vault-Tec bunker vault. (Gotta love the black humor in the disclaimer "Dating experiences in the vault may vary.")

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

First of all - I would like to thank Lynnwood - my partner now has had his eyes wide opened!

Dondep - all this ideology about who thought of what first is a wee bit odd, as the numerological question remains... why 9/11, 7/7, 11/11 etc?
Ah well - the LISS sites are down, the proof of what's going on scientifically keeps getting removed.

No matter WHO thought of what first, we should never ever lose sight of our fellow-persons and their well-being. Bless those brave souls being sacrificed to cool down the reactors, curse the corporate conglomerates who stop us from having free energy.
I noticed sooo many 'elite' are in India at the moment, philanthropy conference..???
Put your short hands in your long pockets at last and give to the needy, but don't try to mess with their health. Then we'll believe you are beneficient.
At last we are becoming AWARE......
Avid

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:23 pm
GT Truther

avid wrote:

Dondep - all this ideology about who thought of what first is a wee bit odd, as the numerological question remains... why 9/11, 7/7, 11/11 etc?

Actually, those are two distinctly different points there Avid. The point I make is that the human elites, who have been aware of what's coming for decades now, a generation at least, have been trying to keep the common man (that would be us, even if some of us here are more affluent than others) bamboozled and susceptible to the notion that any 'catastrophe' is either something that a shadowy cabal (themselves, but they point at an "Illuminati", etc) has created - thus providing cover for those humans unwilling or unable to comprehend the scale of what's unfolding - or a plot by "evil aliens" to "destroy poor lil mankind". The other point you make refers to those events that actually ARE PTB-sponsored, such as 9/11 and 7/7. (We haven't hit 11/11, but you can be certain Coverup goons are busy plotting events for that day, if mother nature hasn't pre-empted their schedule.) So; 'natural disasters' are more than likely just that: natural. (As in, NOT man-made, or caused by the hand of man by using things like a HAARP, a Blue Beam, etc.) Disasters such as the attack on the World Trade Center, on 9/11/2001, are more often than not scheduled for some numerological symbology. The most important thing any truth-seeker can do is to 'pay attention' - which may sound trite, but it's so much more complex. Natural disasters are not likely to occur on numerologically significant days, though by their random nature it's bound to happen on occasion.

Your point about the needy is well-taken though. One has to be careful not to be so compassionate towards those in the areas now being stricken that we aren't prepared for when these events begin to hit home in our own neighborhoods, as they most certainly will; I hope everyone is getting a good look at what could well be coming to a neighborhood near them. I find it unfortunately fitting for the Japanese, a very well-mannered, courteous, homogenous and stoic people, to become some of the first martyrs.....those workers at the Fukishima plant are true heroes, and SNAP! Cenk just said virtually the same thing on MSNBC as I was typing it!! Now THAT sent a chill down my spine. I hope that first responders world-wide are taking notes on what true heroism means.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Avid, what did I post that helped? I am wondering because if your partner read something that helped him become aware, I would like to know what it is. I have family members that am trying to help wake up, and I can only remember the feeling of becoming aware, not the content that made it happen...

Others too, could you post your best links to help others wake up?

Lynn

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 pm
GT Truther

Meltdown explained in less than 2 minutes.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 pm
GT Truther

TexLittlefield wrote:
From the "Illuminati Card Deck" .....

BOOM !!! I didn't know that one ! Only those :

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

Hey Dondep I play the PC version of fallout 3 CONSTANTLY!

you can Buy the GOTY edition off steam (and yes the game Crashes a LOT) for US $49.95

It is Quite fun But the crashes Mar it quite bad.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks Sky!!

To think I thought that Yellow book was a telephone book, in my old life!!

CNN is now reporting they have evacuated all the workers out of the Nuclear Plants!! { plural on the plants}

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I thought that yellow book was an octagonal shaped crystal that required an alien presence for activating hologram pictures of our past history? Supposedly, during one demonstration, witnessing personnel at area 51 were able to see Jesus in the recorded archives. Fascinating technology.

Dex

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:22 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
A Major Earthquake in North America Imminent Fox Business Video FoxBusiness com

Also see here...

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/17938.html

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, at this link http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/17845.html a lady says that her Spirit Guides advised her that the Juan de Fuca would have a MAGNITUDE 9.9 quake and the tsunami would cover 1/2 the state of Oregon.

Simon

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:00 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 37  Next