It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Situation room with noble touch

Douglas Adams

Thu May 05, 2011 11:44 am
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Frog, please try to go easy on the imagery. If it's part of the "continuing search for the truth", that's one thing, or even if it's simply clever imagery that points up an underlying reality that helps in understanding, that's the same thing, but there's a point at which imagery only becomes another way to vent. We have pro- and anti- people here, and those that simply don't care (or aren't even familiar with American politics), but we try not to unduly inflame passions if we can avoid it.

Thanks for understanding; not to be chastising, but I don't want end up not being able to discuss anything political simply because of one or 2 instances in which people feel offended by what someone else thinks is funny or clever.

That said, I didn't understand it at first, but it appears to be a visual play on the hairdos at the royal wedding.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu May 05, 2011 12:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

"We seek a free flow of information... "

Douglas Adams

Thu May 05, 2011 1:58 pm
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:
"We seek a free flow of information... "

True, but does mockery provide the truth we seek?
Or is it like the Democrats and Republican a "polarization"?

TPTB want us to be in there evil dialect game. (i.e. "polarization" , which allows a crude direction manipulation)

Lynnwood's question of
Quote:
Dems were reigned in was to create more polarization between the "sides", as it gets closer to the End Game.

is right on.

We should not play this game ourselves, just for the sake of retribution or revenge.

We need to use our intellect in appropriate ways, while still seeking out the truth.

Finding the truth can be messing, like boiling away the impurity in a crucible.

Peace be with us in these difficult times,

MT7

Thu May 05, 2011 2:42 pm
GT Truther

hmm :hmm TPTB are at the bat :why :?:

The first version of the Visitor from Zeta Reticuli is 1.00 min

The second version is 1.48, + different parts of footages in the end:

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh4_gIhLF9o

:puter

Thu May 05, 2011 2:45 pm
Profile WWW

:popcorn

Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Republicans and Democrats differ only in their rhetoric and posturing. They are funded by the same bankers, who own all the media and control the "elections".

Douglas Adams

Thu May 05, 2011 4:56 pm
GT Truther

Okay, they're both very clever and funny images. Actually, it's those dadgum hats that make them funny. How could someone wearing a hat like that ever be taken seriously, anyhow?

Or maybe that's the point. I get it now. :embarressed

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:
Republicans and Democrats differ only in their rhetoric and posturing. They are funded by the same bankers, who own all the media and control the "elections".

Absolutely true :headbang

Thu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
1) The first version of the Visitor from Zeta Reticuli is 1.00 min

2) The second version is 1.48, + different parts of footages in the end:

#1) I get 59 seconds
#2) Yes they added 48 seconds, I get a total of 1:47

What is interesting is the crest at 1:00 to 1:04, with the The hammer and sickle.
This video also has three mini clips
*1 the farm hour at 1:05 to 1:15
*2 the road looking down hill 1:16 to 1:25
*3 the crash with one live and one dead 1:26 to 1:47

Questions?:
Why three mini clips (trinity)?
Why was this posted on 5/3 one day after the previous one on 5/2 (does this have to due with the 1st day of summer. Marci of SNED was always posting this video of summer wine (from 1967) and the context was implied to be disclosure/revelation/victory

does this have any relevance ?)

Why was this video added to the previous one?

What are they driving at here?
Was the 1st to to show Zeta's were helping Humans (programming and driving instruction?) , and similar structure (arms, fingers, legs) like humans?
Was the 2nd to show that Zeta's advanced technology that is or WAS ALLOWED to be vulnerable and they they are non aggressive (i.e. they fly around and don't shoot at us or even defend themselves when we attack them)?

Why were these so short, 59 seconds and 48 seconds.
Is this a hint that these were from 1959 and 1948?

Also I noticed that this 2nd post use the Italian "vero o falso", perhaps another hint, to where the 1948 crash occurred (i.e. in Yugoslavia next to Italy )?

Comments?

MT7

Thu May 05, 2011 8:08 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
#1) I get 59 seconds

What is interesting is the crest at 1:00 to 1:04, with the The hammer and sickle.
snip...

Comments?

MT7

Right!
The first line reads: TOP SECRET (СОВЕРШЕННО СЕКРЕТНО)

The second line reads: ARCHIVE KGB (АРХИВ КГБ)

And These Vids got an altered Speed due the 8 and 16mm inner clockwork:

But somebody fix it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DfJp5CgHTg

:puter :popcorn

Thu May 05, 2011 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:
#1) I get 59 seconds

snip...

Comments?

MT7

Right!
The first line reads: TOP SECRET (СОВЕРШЕННО СЕКРЕТНО)

The second line reads: ARCHIVE KGB (АРХИВ КГБ)

And These Vids got an altered Speed due the 8 and 16mm inner clockwork:

But somebody fix it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DfJp5CgHTg

:puter :popcorn

Recall15,

Thanks for the translation.

Thanks also for finding the video on the film timing.

I believe that these snippets, were specifically crafted to convey as much information as possible.

There has been a balance of power that was arranged behind the scenes between the USSR and USA, up until 11/9/89.

Ever wonder why the USSR got the bomb?

Perhaps arranged by the Zeta's to prevent too much?

MT7

Thu May 05, 2011 10:09 pm
GT Truther

Re: Situation room with noble touch
Simmering Frog wrote:

Very apt photoshop job... its a hat, but not as we know it!

Likewise OBL's death was a death, but not as we know it.

re: the hat, I salute the Princess who wore it, for not following the herd and having the courage of her convictions to do something different in the face of likely sneering (if not outright hostile) comment.

re: the death, erm where does one begin? Did OBL perish in that room in Pakistan? Did he die from kidney problems several years ago? Whose / which account of the events from the supposed killing can we believe? Was Obama in control - or did others act in his name in a way which could be said to be treasonable. Was this a charade to clear the decks for the next event?.. to divert attention from a Hawaiian birth certificate from a hospital which did not even exist at the time of the supposed birth? and another certificate from Kenya?

:popcorn

Simon

ps: today's London Daily Telegraph says that the stealth chopper which crashed was not fully destroyed. The tail section remained intact and the US authorities are concerned that Pakistan may pass it to the Chinese. The suggestion is that there is sensitive cutting edge technology in the tail...

Fri May 06, 2011 2:05 am
GT Truther

Prophecy Alert!
Its rare for psychics to be given specific dates. Yet now just that is happening. It seems that around 28 - 29 September 'it all ends'.

What makes this significant is that its not just one person quoting the date.

Clif High's latest webbot report quotes the 26th. I dont have a link for this.

But I have several links to other places.

Prophecies.us http://prophecies.us/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1303877658/0

Earthboppin's Dreams, Visions, Prophecy board has several threads - these links lead to the first message in each thread, to see the entire thread click on "View entire thread" on the left below the message.

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/20113.html
http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/20110.html
http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/20082.html

It seems that the dates coincide with the Jewish New Year and some rather challenging astrological aspects.

----------------------------------

Then there is this...
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/05/bad-news-from-nasa-proof-that-comet.html

Bad News from NASA: Proof That Comet Elenin Is Affecting Earth

Hmm, Zetans are right??? Don?

Simon

Fri May 06, 2011 2:26 am
GT Truther

Mob of Thieves Swarms Las Vegas Convenience Store

http://www.8newsnow.com/category/28259/ ... Id=5821880

Fri May 06, 2011 7:12 am
GT Truther

Space Aliens Love Thailand

http://www.marketwatch.com/video/asset/ ... 26ABB74988

Fri May 06, 2011 7:34 am
GT Truther

Insider Bombshell: Bin Laden Dead. Since 2001.

A top Washington insider – an Assistant Deputy Secretary of State to three Presidents, no less – has said on the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden has been dead since 2001, and is prepared to testify before a grand jury to that. He says the entire “takedown” last week, as well as 9/11, was a false flag psyop.

This guy’s not your average wingnut. No indeed. He’s a true whistleblower.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-g...alse-flag.html

See full text here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19801-Bombshell-Top-US-Government-Insider-Bin-Laden...

Alex Jones Prison Planet wrote:
Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.

..... (read more at link above)....

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.

“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.

“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.

“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan....

So, of course, it makes perfect sense that it suited all parties – Al Queda included – to pretend that the Great Villain was still on the prowl. And now they can all “tell the truth” when they say “He’s dead.”

Whatever. But hey, who’s counting?

With the recent release of FBI documents clearly implicating MAJ-12 in the assassination of JFK, as well as troves of their formerly-denied UFO documents - it does appear that Disclosure is reaching a critical turning point – where the fear factor that held so many insiders in silence is being breached, as it was in Egypt, Libya, and so many hot spots in the middle east. And now some of the MSM, including CNN, the Washington Post and British newspapers are starting to break rank and report these stories.

Interesting times, indeed.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri May 06, 2011 9:19 am
GT Truther

Simon, I'd like to give my opinion on those interesting sources you referred to in your post.

First, the psychics who are reporting a September date are worth our attention, but those that profess to be prophets generally have a very low batting average when it comes to their predictions.

Secondly, I am somewhat skeptical about the webbot methodology, but I'm far from sure that it's not a legitimate source of prophecy.

The whole Elenin thing is well worth our attention. Most main-stream astronomer types are still telling us Elenin is a typical comet that will pass by Earth far enough away to not have any effect on us, and that includes helping to cause Earthquakes. But there are a few other people that suggest Elenin isn't a comet, or that Elenin is being followed by a bigger object. The mainstream astronomers are probably right, but I'm not completely convinced yet. At least, it will not be a long wait until it becomes completely clear what the truth is.

Fri May 06, 2011 11:11 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Bin Laden has been dead since 2001,
This guy’s not your average wingnut.
Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik

Selene,

I agree, Pieczenik has insider knowledge, and is the real deal.

Interesting to note that he is the top International Crisis Manager and Hostage Negotiator for the USA if not the world.

What is interesting to me is who is breaking this news, and why they are breaking this now.

Why are the dead arising again now?

1) They had a high value target and needed a really good excuse for transgressing on to Pakistan soil.

2) It is a false flag to distract us from birth-er issues, finance, UFO disclosure, population resizing etc..

3) Humanity is tired of the PYSOPS, lies, cheats, deception, oppressions, posturing, social paths and inequities for the last 63+ years and wants to come clean.

Why the person of this caliber to release this?

A) There is a schism in the TPTB, that wants the truth (see #1) and TPTB needs a mouth piece that understands crisis and negotiation to get them out of the decades of deceit. :elephant

B) There is something bigger coming along (see #2). :flame
could be related to headlines in today's paper of
Quote:
7B people by 10/31/2011
or recent youtube and papers released on UFOs.

C) Business as usual, and Pieczenik is part of the 3 ring circus :gah (see #1 and option (B) )

I pray that we are becoming awake and aware (see option A)

May Peace, Love and willingness to find and tell the truth be with us in these trying times,

MT7

Fri May 06, 2011 12:47 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Also I noticed that this 2nd post use the Italian "vero o falso", perhaps another hint, to where the 1948 crash occurred (i.e. in Yugoslavia next to Italy )?

Comments?

MT7

I'm not sure about the 'clue', but it's apparent that they wanted as many varied sources to "disseminate" this video as possible. Remember that there was a crash at Aztec, NM in 1948, as well. I don't know as there were any crashes in Europe; they were dealing almost exclusively with the US, though there was at least one in Brazil, and likely 2.

I'm still analyzing the video, but for those that aren't aware, you can watch it in high-definition on YouTube proper. When you open it in YouTube, go to the bottom right corner and click on the "360p" (standard definition) and click on it; you'll get the option to increase the resolution to 720p or 1080p; the higher the number, the higher the resolution.

Thanks for figuring out the hammer-and-sickle, recall. And the analysis. I haven't had much time to scrutinize it, but I am ever more certain that we're witnessing a metered release of the real-deal, though by the time we get to the end of this chain of Disclosure, we're almost certain to be bamboozled with a false paradigm.

Does anyone know where John Podesta stands on this? He's probably the highest-profile public official (Clinton's chief of staff) that's in the forefront (and the foreword of one of the most recent ufer books) and it was he that I was pointed to, in regards to publicizing the Affidavit, via Ron Garner.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I still say that the refusal by Obama to release any sort of photographic or videotaped evidence is suspicious, as well as condescending, because the implication is that not even a single still was non-gruesome enough to release. "That's not who we are." Mr. President, are you saying that murdering the terrorist (well-deserved as that might be) isn't who we are, or actually proving that we did it isn't who we are? You can't have it both ways. I know that if the constantly-evolving tale of what happened is true, in all its guises, there was video-cam footage from the helmet cams prior to the blood and gore started shooting all over the place. Or.....is there a concerted attempt to subtly foster an underground 'conspiracy theory' to tie everyone up in knots while, ah, "other things" are handled?

I've heard about the 2001 'death', Selene, but again, NO PICTURES! What gives these days?? Or are we consigned to having our consciousness governed by the most fragile psyches among us? The "Lowest Comic Denominator"?

Fri May 06, 2011 2:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

CIA admits “No live footage” of Bin Laden assassination

The unravelling continues: :popcorn

Sydney Morning Herald wrote:
(May 6, 2011)

Doubts grow on US version of strike against bin Laden

The head of the CIA has admitted that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.

Dramatic images that media claimed represented Obama and Clinton watching live assassination of Bin Laden revealed to be a PR Stunt. Leon Panetta said there was a 25-minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

The photograph issued by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening for long periods.

''Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn't know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information,'' Mr Panetta said.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/doubts-g...505-1eaah.html

They seem to be engaging in some kind of bizarre (or common?) "plausible deniability" - the "ooops, the feed just went down...." story a la NASA's finest moments when critical things happen in space...."We didn't know.." "Someone lied to us!" Yeah. At least, perhaps they now realize they can't fabricate 'evidence' as easily as they used to. Too many expert eyes on the 'net these days.

:elephant :banana :brockoli

Cheers,

Selene

Fri May 06, 2011 3:50 pm
GT Truther

The pending deaths of Heroes

Voice of America wrote:
”....The president made his remarks at the Fort Campbell army base in the state of Kentucky, after meeting privately with members of the elite U.S. Navy SEAL team that raided bin Laden's compound in Pakistan Monday and killed the al-Qaida leader....

This is stomach-wrenching. How many of these brave and noble SEALS (who know what actually happened...) will soon be dead ‘accidentally’ ‘suddenly’ ‘tragically’ and .....??? But dead men tell no tales, do they? They will die “in the service of their country”. Or in the callous slavery of evil men who hide behind patriotism (“The last refuge of a scoundrel”) to conceal their dark agenda.

Bless them all, while they may still live.

Voice of America wrote:
The White House on Friday said the U.S. is being "extremely vigilant" about possible retaliatory attacks by al-Qaida.

Ah, yes. The perfect setup: A “retaliatory” false flag, perfectly timed for the upcoming tenth anniversary of 9/11, motivated by the ‘recent’ death of Al Qaeda’s leader. Just what they needed. So-o-o-o-o convenient. And Washington’s politicos will all be heroes for ‘thwarting’ this, won’t they?

Regards,

Selene

Fri May 06, 2011 4:23 pm
GT Truther

Memphis is urged to evacuate as Mississippi River swells

Associated Press
May 6, 2011, 5:08 p.m.
Memphis, Tenn— .

The Coast Guard closed a stretch of the swollen Mississippi River to barge traffic Friday while police farther south in Memphis went door to door, warning thousands of people to leave before they get swamped.

Emergency workers in Memphis handed out bright yellow fliers in English and Spanish that read, "Evacuate!!! Your property is in danger right now."

All the way south into the Mississippi Delta, people faced the question of whether to stay or go as high water rolled down the Big Muddy and backed up along its tributaries, breaking flood records that have stood since the Great Depression.

As I type this, Obama is announcing the death of Osama Bin Laden and the fact the US has his dead body in their possession. The Zetas have told us on several occasions that the CIA has manufactured audio and video tapes of his speeches, even though he has supposedly been alive, so is this legitimate? Is there a reason for the timing, or was everything just as is being reported from the White House?

When last asked, some years ago in 2002, about Bin Laden's whereabouts, we countered the then rumor that he was dead. We declined to give his whereabouts as at that time this would have enhanced the Bush administrations prestige. He was, for some years, in the mountainous regions of Iran and the bordering regions of Russia, among friends who resented the Bush invasion of Iraq for oil. Is this latest capture and death of Bin Laden legitimate? The body was buried at sea almost before it was cold, so where this may be a lingering debate, it cannot generate additional inquiries. The proof is in the hands of the US forces, who hold all the evidence they supposedly collected from the site and the body.

Nevertheless, this is the real Bin Laden, hiding almost in plain sight among those in Pakistan sympathetic to his cause and his plight. He was not at the helm of the 911 attacks, as we have repeatedly stated, but was the chosen scapegoat of the Bush administration who in fact were at the helm of the 911 attacks. What will his capture mean for the Obama administration? Obama himself, who made the call for the home invasion without involving the Pakistani forces, will benefit and gain prestige among the military. A wise choice, bold, and going with the recommendations of his top brass.
The US will have an excuse to reduce their military presence in Afghanistan, which they dearly need to do in order to reassign their troops to the US where disasters will soon emerge. And the losers are primarily those who were planning on running against Obama in the general election, with many of their poisoned darts now removed from their arsenal.

from http://zetatalk.com/ning/07ma2011.htm

Fri May 06, 2011 7:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bin Laden wasn't at the helm when 9/11 happened, as Don just said, and that fact makes me very suspicious of the supposed assassination of the man, whose family was kindly flown out of the US immediately after 9/11 by the Bush family.

Something smells like dead fish to me.

What is the purpose behind this story? Is it to divert our attention while other events are about to unfold?

Fri May 06, 2011 10:21 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

You will find DISCLOSURE in the STRANGEST of area's Notably CHILDREN'S STORY BOOKS

http://www.aussiereviews.com/article1608.html

Children's Book Review: The Off-Worlders, by Paul Collins
Reviewed by Sally Murphy

Doyle's new friend is unlike any other.

Doyle is excited when he sees what looks like a spacecraft landing in the valley. He races out of the house with his dog Mastiff, ready to investigate. Little does he expect to meet and make friends with an alien who can talk to him using telepathy, and is here to save the world.

Together Doyle and his new friend, Bigel, must convince the residents of Diamond Valley and its enemy neighbours in the dome, to work together to defeat an invading force.

Part of a classroom educational series, The Off-Worlders is surprising in its hard-hitting plot. This is no simple boy-meets-alien-visitor story. Instead it looks at a futuristic Earth where society is divided into the haves and have-nots, with big domes housing populations hiding from the after-effects of nuclear war, and preying on those who live outside of the dome. The arrival of the alien Bigel proves to be the catalyst for the breaking down of the divisions, at least in Doyle's part of the world, but not before some life and death escapades and serious battles.

Collins tells a story which is high on action and interest, yet with language which is accessible to readers aged 10 to 12. In essence, he manages to make the text realtively easy to read, whilst keeping the plot at a level which does not patronise pre-teen readers.

Part of the Breakers series from Macmillan Education, The Off-Worlders will appeal to young science fiction fans.

The Off-Worlders, by Paul Collins
Macmillan Education, 2004

More Sci-Fi

Starship Q, by Goldie Alexander
Vampire Bugs on Callisto, by Jackie French
Shipborn, by Pamela Freeman

Fri May 06, 2011 10:26 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next