It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:11 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
=== What if ? ===

What if you were approached with a one time deal. Deal that lasted only 15 second. Come with us and learn everything or stay behind. What if you were offered this choice ? I know what I would say. Only a few seconds would be enough time !

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:11 am
GT Truther

Post The 'Three Days of Darkness'
JFK and the 'Three Days of Darkness'

Since JFK was a Catholic, he would have probably already been aware of Catholic teachings that touched on the "3 days of darkness", if only by reading the aforementioned verses in the Old Testament book of Exodus. In the accounts of the same event (the fleeing of the Jewish slaves from Egypt) that were written from the Egyptian perspective, and kept alive in texts that were stored in the Great Library of Alexandria and copied for inclusion in the Kolbrin Bible (which the Vatican tried to destroy by arson in the Glastonbury Abbey, but the bronze book[s] were secreted away to Scotland by what became the 'Culdian trust'), we know that one over-riding feature was evident: the menacing presence of "The Destroyer" in the skies. Of course that was excised by the Church, who were the first custodians of the Coverup.

So now that we know there were historic references to the "3 days of darkness" in both Establishment theology as well as forbidden ancient texts, how do we arrive at the date of 1962 as it pertains to the phenomenon? Well, digging a bit deeper I find that the phenomenon was referenced by earlier Catholic "visionaries", such as the Blessed Maria Taigi, who died in 1837: "There shall come over all the earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights." Then there was this gem from the oddly-named "Sister Mary of Jesus Crucified", who supposedly said this sometime during the 1800s: "During the three days of darkness, the followers of the evil cause will be annihilated, so that only one fourth of mankind will survive."

Catholic students of this issue will of course mention the Capushin priest Padre Pio, who "bore the stigmata" and who supposedly said these words (and apparently this too is a source of controversy; there are many who claim that it was a Catholic forgery that attached his name to the following):

"How unconcerned men are concerning these things which shall come upon them, contrary to all expectations. How indifferent they are in preparing themselves for these unheard of events through which they will soon have to pass. .... When the Angel of Death with the avenging sword of justice shall begin to mow down, and Hell in uproar and rage shall cast itself upon the just to destroy you with their frightening terrors, then it is your faith and confidence in Me must be firm as a rock. I will protect you. I will give you a warning which will indicate the beginning of My threatening judgment.

One cold winter night this catastrophe shall come upon the earth like a flash of lightning — at which moment the light of the morning sun shall be replaced by black darkness. No one shall leave the house or look out of a window. From that moment I Myself shall appear midst thunder and lightning…The wicked shall behold My Divine Heart. There shall be great confusion because of this utter darkness in which the entire world shall be enveloped and many, many shall die from fear and despair. Those who shall fight for My cause shall receive grace from My Divine Heart. The cry, “Who is like unto God” shall serve as a means of protection to many. Many, however, shall burn in the open fields like grass. The god-less shall be annihilated so that afterwards the just shall be able to start afresh. On that day, as soon as complete darkness has set in, no one shall leave the house or look out the window. Talk to no one outside the house. Those who disregard this advice will be killed instantly. The darkness shall last a day and a night, fol­lowed by another day and night and yet another day, but on the fol­lowing night the stars shall shine again, and on the next morning the sun shall rise again.

Then shall My elect not sleep as did the disciples in the Garden of Olives. They shall pray incessantly, and they shall not be disappointed in Me. I shall gather My elect…Hell will believe itself in possession of the entire earth, but I shall re-claim it. Do you perhaps think that I would permit My Father to have such terrible chastisement come upon the world if it would turn from iniquity to justice? But because of My love, these, afflictions shall be permitted to come upon men, and although many shall curse, yet thousands of souls shall be saved through them. No human understanding can fathom the depth of My love."

(the above is referenced on many sites; that particular snip comes from
http://www.threedaysofdarkness2012.cath ... h.org/?p=9 )

Even though some have claimed that the words of Padre Pio (later made a saint) were forged, it does appear that what he's claimed to have said were contained in a letter to the Council of Heroldsbach, which was formed in the wake of a collective vision some German children had in the late 1940s (ah, that would be the same time period as Roswell and the first 'flying saucer' sightings):

"Padre Pio's name was connected with this prophecy in the late 1940s by the Council of Heroldsbach, a group in Germany that was formed after some children claimed that the Blessed Mother had appeared to them. The Council composed a letter about the three days of darkness and forged Padre Pio's name to it. The letter was declared a forgery in 1950 by Padre Pio's superior in San Giovanni Rotondo. In 1951, the Vatican's Holy Office, without mentioning Padre Pio by name, stated that the alleged appearances of the Blessed Virgin in Heroldsbach were not supernatural..."

from http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=10052

And from opusdeialert.com, the following excerpts of Yves Dupont, who lived from 1922 to 1979:

Excerpts from Yves Dupont (1922-1979)

THE ACT OF GOD

The most spectacular aspect of the Act of God will be the three days of darkness over the whole earth. The Three Days have been announced by many mystics, viz., Bl. Anna-Maria Taigi, Padre Pio, Elizabeth Canori-Mora, Rosa-Colomba Asdente, Palma d'Oria, in Italy; Father Nectou, in Belgium; St. Hildegard, in Germany; Pere Lamy, Marie Baourdi, Marie Martel, Marie-Julie Jahenny, in France. (This list is not exhaustive; many more mystics have announced the Three Days.)
Padre Pio and other Catholics eminent for sanctity, have for centuries prophesied the dreadful coming chastisement of the
Three Days of Darkness; where at least half to three quarters of the world's population will be killed by God's Just Wrath.

The Church does not oblige us to believe in any particular prophecy as a matter of faith [de fide], but we are indeed obliged to believe that prophecies may be made even in our own times, for this is in the Gospel [Evangelium]: the Holy Ghost will speak to many in the Latter Days.

Moreover, when an identical prophecy has been made by widely separated people in time and space, when this particular prophecy was accompanied by other predictions which have already come to pass, and when the holiness of the mystics in question has been recognized by the Church, we would be foolish indeed not to believe that the prophecy must come to pass. Such is the case concerning the Three Days of Darkness. How else could we explain that an illiterate peasant woman of Brittany is describing the very thing that another mystic in, say, Germany or Italy is also describing?

Even in JFK's time, the following signs were already beginning to be felt, as the same excerpts continue:

THE PROXIMATE SIGNS

Here are the proximate signs in their probable order of occurrence. This, to be sure, is only my own opinion, and I may be wrong for I am no prophet myself; but, after studying a large number of prophecies, this order appears to me to be the most likely:

Flouting of church laws, irreverence and immodesty in church, fall in attendance at church.
Lack of charity towards others, heartlessness, indifference, divisions, contentions, godlessness, pride in human knowledge.
Breakdown of family life: immorality, adultery, perversion of youth via the media (e.g. homosexuals giving lectures in schools), immodest fashions (e.g. mini-skirts, bikinis, see-throughs), people concerned only with eating, drinking, dancing and other pleasures.
Civil commotions, contempt for authority, downfall of governments, confusion in high places, corruption, coups d'etat, civil war, revolution. (The first four proximate signs have already come to pass, at least partly; for we are yet to see civil war and revolution in the West. But the sequence of events is not strictly chronological; there is room for some overlapping. Thus, the 5th proximate sign seems to have begun also.)
Floods and droughts, crop failures, unusual weather, tornadoes, earthquakes, tidal waves, famines, epidemics, unknown diseases (e.g. new strains of viruses).

Without mentioning the poleshift, or Nibiru, or even Wormwood, Yves Dupont goes on to include this in his summation:

"Some nations will disappear entirely, and the face of the earth will be changed. There will be no more "Big Business" and huge factories which sap men's souls. Craftsmanship will revive, and assembly lines will give way to the working bench.

People will return to the land, but food will be scarce for about three years. ...."

Pausing while still searching for the clue to 1962.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

:clap Don! This is soooo interesting. Thank you so very much and I can't wait to read more.

Lynn - Kyle Bass! :roll

TIMCO manages the Permanent University Funds (we call them Puff as in "Puff the Magic Dragon") :lol

From Wikipedia:

Permanent University Fund

The Permanent University Fund (PUF) is one of the methods by which the State of Texas funds public higher education within the state. A portion of the returns from the PUF are annually directed towards the Available University Fund (AUF), which distributes the funds according to provisions set forth by the 1876 Texas Constitution, subsequent constitutional amendments, and the Boards of Regents of the University of Texas System and Texas A&M University System.

The Permanent University Fund was established by the 1876 Constitution of the State of Texas. Initially, its assets included one-tenth of University of Texas at Austin lands bordering the railroads (UT Austin was granted 1 million acres (4,000 km2) in West Texas as compensation) as well as 1 million acres (4,000 km2) additional. In addition, the 1876 Constitution organized the University of Texas System, under which governance of Texas A&M University and UT Austin was placed. The original Constitution provided for preference in PUF investment in Texas and U.S. bonds. In 1883, Texas and Pacific Railroad returned 1 million acres (4,000 km2), deemed too worthless to survey, to the State Government, which turned the land over to the PUF. Initially, the little revenue PUF earned from its lands were from grazing leases.

The terms of the annexation of the Republic of Texas in 1845 meant that Texas kept its public lands. The 1894 discovery of oil in Corsicana, Texas and the 1901 discovery of oil at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas, began a subsequent oil boom in Texas and the western U.SIn 1901, the Texas Legislature authorized UT Austin to "sell, lease and otherwise control" oil and mineral rights for PUF land.

snip

Remember that 1 million acres "deemed too worthless to survey?" Yeah guess what!

Santa Rita No. 1 - History
From 1917 - 1919 more than 5000 oil and gas exploration permits were issued by the General Land Office for University Lands.
No exploration was attempted until 1921.

On August 23, 1921 (just 4 hours prior to the expiration of the applicable permit) the historic Santa Rita No. 1 was spudded in Section 2, Block 2, University Lands, Reagan County.

Drilling continued for almost two years at the drill site which was isolated by a shortage of adequate roads and limited transportation facilities. It has been said that the only sounds came from the rig, roadrunners and rattlesnakes. :roflmao

Finally the historic day arrived on May 28, 1923, when a rattlesnake noise began at the well bore and changed to the sound of a wild prairie wind. Santa Rita came in with oil blowing over the top of the derrick and spraying the countryside. The first well drilled on University Lands, Santa Rita No. 1, was officially transformed into a bona fide oil well.

The first oil royalty payment to the Permanent University Fund was made on August 24, 1923 in the amount of $516.53.

http://www.utsystem.edu/oil&gas/santarit.html

And thus began the rush for black gold and natural gas in the Permian Basin. The Permian Basin produces 17% of the nation's crude oil and 2/3 of Texas' crude oil. Proved reserves of oil in the Permian Basin are second only to Alaska which contains 21% more oil reserves.

This is why my lovely big ole state has no income tax. With oil at historic prices - they gotta put the money somewhere, right?

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
What if you were approached with a one time deal. Deal that lasted only 15 second. Come with us and learn everything or stay behind. What if you were offer this choice ? I know what I would say. Only a few seconds would be enough time !

Uncle John here: First, one time deals are for losers.

I know for a Mathematical fact that one can not learn everything.

I doubt that even the offworlders would know as much as I do.

"Stay behind?" The only behind that a being offering this deal would get from me is vision of my behind when we pass through the pearly gates.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

{lol@UJ....the vision of a fat ass in the rearview mirror of a speeding truthseeker has me ROTF&LMAO}
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks BB, it's always nice to know when one's research efforts are useful to others....

Here's what I've found since my last post, and I think it gives some pretty powerful clues to the connection between the "3rd Secret of Fatima", the "3 Days of Darkness", JFK and the time-frame of 1960-1962. Why is this so interesting? I think that time period - what we reference as "Camelot" (and no, I'm not referring to Project Spook-a-lot, which I think was so named for the same reasons) - was the "golden age" that we often look back on wistfully. Before that time, idealism was in its ascendancy; after that, cynicism took the reins. Sure, there was a counter-cultural reaction to the assassination, fueled by the electronic revolution/2nd industrial revolution, which then culminated 10 years later in Watergate, but as far as public life was concerned, the Camelot of JFK's time was the apex of American political virtue.

I should have known that I'd eventually end up discussing Father Malachi Martin in this quest, so here's the most interesting thing I've found to connect the dots so far between JFK, the Vatican, and 1962:

(taken from http://www.traditioninaction.org/Questi ... chi02.html )

Excerpts from an Art Bell Talk Show - 1998

Art Bell: "Not long ago, someone sent me what they said was the third secret of Fatima. You have read the third secret?"

Malachi Martin: "Early A.M., February 1960 - before I read it I had to take a vow not to reveal it. It would be a shock, no doubt, some would become very angry."

A.B.: (addressing his radio audience) "E-mail it to me, post haste, please, I've lost it! I've lost it. On March 14, 1998, I read it over the air - it's alleged to be the 3rd secret." (Someone in the radio audience sent it, and he reads the alleged 3rd secret which appeared in 1963 in the German newspaper, Neues Europa).

[1] M.M.: "It is not the text given to me to read in 1960. There are elements in it that belong in the text of the 3rd secret - that's the most measured response I could give to it. The real 3rd secret is much more traumatic than what you've just read. The central element is awful - it's not in what you've just read."

A.B.: -"Should it be revealed?"

[2] M.M.: "I'm one small man but I have no authority to do that. I can't make that decision... It would have such dire effects, on much more than Christians. The Cardinal who showed it to me had been present at a meeting with Pope John XXIII to outline to a certain number of Cardinals what should be done with the secret. He, John XXIII, thought it would ruin his ongoing negotiations with Khrushchev and the Kremlin.

Also, he had a different outlook on life, which two years later he echoed very succinctly, and almost contemptuous. On October 11, 1962, at the opening of Vatican II at St. Peter's, he derided most contemptuously the people who he called 'the prophets of doom,' and there was no doubt in our minds that he was talking about the prophecy of Fatima. He was against that. What is in the secret is more horrible than what you've just read: essentially, the onslaught of natural powers...terrible catastrophes, chastisements, and that's not the essence of the 3rd secret; it’s not the frightening one."

A.B.: "I understand, it would be such a shock."

[3] M.M.: "I have no authority, no angel has tapped me on the shoulder, I may be putting my foot in my mouth... Besides, it's a question of shock, of frightening people, of polarizing society. I can't do that... this will fill up the confessionals on Saturday evening. It will fill up the churches with worshippers striking their breasts."

A.B.: "How much weight do you give to the Fatima revelations?"

[4] M.M.: "I consider Fatima to be the key event in the declining fortune of the Roman Catholic organization for the near future of the Church in the third millennium, the defining event... In Rome there are men among the great... with strong wills, all their lives engaged in macro-government, not merely in religion, but in state... They would not touch this with a ten foot pole... Pope John Paul II is an ardent supporter of a one world government… He wants to bring in his brand of Christianity, of course. To the UN he said, 'I am a member of humanity.' This is no longer Pius IX and Pius X (who said) 'I am the vicar of Christ.' Completely absent is the Kingship of Christ... I imagine the person who wrote what you read to me had privy to the original text – yes – at least by word of mouth."

The Editor responds:

Dear E.K.,

Thank you for sending TIA the transcript of Fr. Malachi Martin’s interesting responses to questions from Art Bell on the Third Secret of Fatima. I introduced numbers to the answers so that my comments on them can be more easily followed.

1. In his first answer, Fr. Martin says that there is something “more traumatic” in the real Third Secret; he goes on to say that its “central element is awful.” What could this central element be if not the apostasy in the Church and the apostasy of the Pope himself? One can surmise that this was the “traumatic” and “awful” part to which Fr. Martin was referring, which was not in the text published by Neues Europa. Now then, this apostasy is mentioned in the document released in April 2010.

2. In his second answer, when asked why he himself would not take the initiative of revealing the Secret, Fr. Martin said he did not have the authority to make that decision and, immediately after, he began to report what John XXIII did. It seems implied that a part of his oath was to let the Pope decide when to reveal the Secret.

Then, he said John XXIII thought that to reveal the Secret could harm Vatican relations with the Kremlin. Now, at the time, those relations were moving toward the Pact of Metz, which led to the participation of members of the Russian Schismatic Church, controlled by the Communist regime, at Vatican II as observers. One condition they demanded for such participation was that Communism should not be condemned at the Council.

How could the revelation of the Third Secret harm those relations? If the authentic Secret were to say something like, “Let it be known that God forbids the Pope to take steps that compromise with Communism,” then obviously its release would be harmful. It is certainly more harmful than what is written in the April 2010 Secret, which makes no mention of Russia, the Kremlin or Communism. However, if the April Third Secret were the authentic one and if it had been released on the authority of John XXIII - as Fr. Martin implied it should be - it would necessarily call attention to the previous messages of Fatima, wherein Our Lady clearly spoke of Russia spreading its errors throughout the world.

So, if John XXIII had been faithful and revealed the Third Secret – an apostasy in the Church that includes the Pope - he would have had to give up his policy of rapprochement with Communism as well as his progressivist agenda, or he would identify himself with the evil Pope described in it.

Fr. Martin then gave us a tip as to when that meeting of Cardinals with the Pope took place. He said, “Two years later … in October 1962.” So that meeting took place in 1960. In his introductory words, Fr. Martin told the audience that he had read the Secret in February 1960. Since he spoke of that meeting in the past tense – “The Cardinal who showed it to me had been present at a meeting with Pope John XXIII” – we can surmise that the meeting took place some time in the two first months of 1960. It seems that John XXIII held that meeting specifically to inform the Cardinals that he would not release the Secret in 1960. Again, in the April 2010 text, Sister Lucia tells the Pope to announce the Secret by 1960.

Next, Fr. Martin took a clear position against John XXIII, revealing that his famous complaint about the “prophets of doom” at the opening of Vatican II was a straightforward reference to the prophecy of Fatima. Fr. Martin then said that the “essence of the Third Secret” was not an unleashing of natural disasters. Anyone who has a little practice in analyzing the way Jesuits speak would say that Fr. Martin was giving a tip about what that mysterious essence was: The Pope himself would be part of the apostasy, just as he had previously described regarding John XXIII.

We know that the April 2010 Secret also says this, in a symbolic way.

3. The interviewer insisted that Fr. Martin reveal the Secret. He repeated that he had no authority to do so. Then, to escape the pressure, he gave another reason to remain silent that sheds light on the reason Our Lady wanted the Pope to announce it. He said that the goal of the Secret was to shock people and cause their conversion. He added that the churches would be filled with penitents for Saturday evening confession if it were revealed.

At the first reading of these comments I thought: “Well, finally here is something that does not correspond to the April Secret because it makes no reference to the conversion or anything else that could bring people to the confessionals in droves.” Then, thinking a little, I could see that Fr. Martin was saying that no one person by himself revealing the Secret could produce that desired effect. What he implies is that the Secret was meant to be revealed by the Pope and, therefore, using all the means of the Church to spread it and to explain what that apostasy was. Then, each one – the Pope, Cardinals, Bishops, priests and people – could recognize what part he had played in it and ask God’s forgiveness so he would not go to Hell. If the Secret were made known in this way, then all the previous messages of Sister Lucy would come together as an ensemble - including the one in which Our Lady asks for the First Saturdays reparation. This would shed light on why Fr. Martin surmised that the churches would be filled with penitent people.

4. In stating how central he believed the Fatima message is for the Church in the third millennium, Fr. Martin criticizes the fear of the powerful men at the Vatican. He generalizes, as if he were saying, “No one has the courage to reveal the Secret of Fatima.” Then he makes a specific criticism of John Paul II’s support for the UN. He ends by clearly affirming that what JPII taught was different from what had been taught by previous Popes.

It sounds very much as if Fr. Martin were saying to the reporter and his audience: “Don’t you understand that the Secret speaks of the apostasy of the conciliar Popes?”

So after reading this I can see that, 1) Sister Lucy (one of the 3 children to whom the Fatima secrets were originally given to) had said that the 3rd Secret was to be revealed by 1960 (or, as some have claimed, following her death...whichever came later. My own belief is there was a reason for the 1960 date, so I'm sticking to it.) 2) The Vatican II Council opened on Oct. 11, 1962. Then-Pope John XXIII is now known to have "derided most contemptuously the people who he called 'the prophets of doom,' and there was no doubt in our minds that he was talking about the prophecy of Fatima." He then went on to tell the assembled Cardinals that he had no intention of releasing the 3rd Secret then, or any time soon thereafter. 3) JFK's 'Camelot', the first Catholic president and one believed to be in possession of the secrets of Roswell and the warnings about the coming poleshift, was in existence during this time - 1960 through 1963.

At some point I'm going to introduce George Adamski's meetings both with JFK at the White House in 1962 and Pope John XXIII at the Vatican that same year. (Dex, this will be for you; you might even have better details about those meetings.)

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

[deleted duplicate post....L2L, I still had my 'reply' posting page up, waiting for it to load, when another reader told me the post had already been made not once but twice! Any reason for such a thing? I was waiting for about 8 minutes when I was told that, and since I had saved my post 'just in case', I went ahead an stopped the page from loading, but to have it actually post twice while still on the reply posting page? Very odd!]

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don, you asked about the M1 motorway...

it seems that the scrapyard contained some bottled gas and whenever there is a fire where such are known to be being stored so the policy has become to evacuate the area / create an exclusion zone and continously douse the gas bottles with water until they have cooled down sufficiently to be sure that they do no longer pose an explosion risk.

There is always a total disreguard for the disruption caused. The authorities say that its for our 'safety'. But then that is normal policy in just about anything officialdom do nowadays - it seems as if the aim is to create as much annoyance to ordinary people as possible - perhaps because the resulting negative emotions are 'harvestable'.

I say this because I see similar attitudes on (road) building schemes - even in my local park a pathway leading to an entrance which I regularly used has been deemed to be 'too narrow' (after many many decades!) and the remedial works are taking 3 months with just 2 people doing the work and people like me being forced to follow longer inconvenient routes. We are having a wonderful period of warm sunny weather, the rhododendrums in the park are in bloom but with the gate closed I am unable to see them. :flame

returning to the M1 motorway (it would be called a 'freeway' in US English) now that the fire is out the media has shown us the underside of a bridge which (we are told) has been so badly affected by the fire that the concrete has melted, exposing the steel girders which were inside.

re: the road also having a 'trans-Europe' road number; from my childhood days in the 1960's when as a family we would travel from London to Italy in a motor home I can recall seeing the trans-europe highway road numbers on maps and on roadsides. The maps included British roads but as you said, we do not use these here. But then despite the geographical proximity and politics many of us Brits do not see ourselves as being part of Europe. 'Offshore Europe' is my thinking, and culturally etc I am as interested in the USA, Australia, Canada etc as France, Germany, etc.

Economically my thoughts turn to BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) and to suggest a taxidermist for Europe - especially the EU in its present undemocratic unaccounatble money swilling form. It helps that we have a lot of people here from many other 'emerging' countries who look to their former homelands more than 'Europe', and if red tape was reduced could help boost trade with those countries.

re: the three days of darkness; do you think that it could happen this year? Perhaps October / November - whilst this planet passes through Elenin's tail?

btw, if not then we still have Apophis to look forward to... 2020 (2026?) and 2039. At 51 years of age it is feasible that I would still be here for at least the first - if not both of these visits.... :scared

Simon

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:50 pm
GT Truther

==== Answering Questions ====

We are all inquisitive, looking for the right questions to be framed. Interesting things pop up here and there but the right questions aren't be fostered. One reason, I believe, is because we need to be more objective. We are all so immersed in all of this that the mosaic is not clear. Let me give you and example. I read this post on the Tesla Society Website..

----

The solar system, our planet, and every living organism on it are being extruded through the galactic plane, the centerline of the galactic accretion disk, an immense rotating torsion manifold rippling with gravity waves and complex time/space perturbations.

At this very moment, movement of the Earth's magnetic pole is accelerating, the planetary magnetosphere is being contorted with unique features becoming apparent, our Sun has been exhibiting unusual phenomena, and throughout the entire solar system, planetary climate change is accelerating.

Various theories have been developed to create models of this process dynamic as it occurs and the consequences thereof, but no matter which model or combination of such one may find agreement with, what is absolutely certain is that accelerating cosmological and planetary changes are currently observable.

This presentation links together the most recent scientific research and hard data indicating this already occurring, and rapidly accelerating morphology affecting our very existence. Our perception of existence itself is being compressed and contorted as we are being extruded through this cyclical phenomena.

What is examined here is the intersection of cosmology, physics, and what could be referred to as "quantum biology". Evidence suggests that our earliest humanoid ancestors were "told" by someone or something that the significance of this encountered cyclical phenomena would be of profound importance.

Various ancient cultures around the world had been compelled to perform fantastic feats of engineering and astronomical calculations to indicate this approaching moment in time, which could be interpreted as a sort of evolutionary event horizon about to be encountered.

The question would be, why? A potential answer for this question is offered for consideration in this presentation.

http://www.sftesla.org/Newsletters/2011 ... _03_13.htm
----

We have all been seeing the earth changes. We have seen some of the largest of the sun's CME in recent history and larger ones predicted in the near future.

Add the above to the actions of Goldman Sachs who has over sold commodities like their is no tomorrow. Add this to every other major financial institution who is pulling an ENRON like Goldman Sach's. Now which one of you can honestly say these two things are connected ? Howso ? Goldman Sachs is operating in a manner which suggest they know the end of the world is tomorrow. Wholesale rape of the economic trust is happening everywhere.

Several years back I was in Holbrook Arizona when passing through on the way home from a vacation. I stopped at ~ 3 AM at a small diner for coffee and something to eat. The place was small and quiet except for this one table where three guys sat. The were railway workers and the oldest guy was going on an on about his friend who worked for the railway for over 33 years. They said he fell off the train. The old guy then said that they tossed him off the train because he was telling people about the trains that were going underground. I became very interested and went to his table and he said that it wasn't a secret. Millions of metric tones of food and materials were going underground. This chance meeting gave me a great insight on a whole other world which I had not seen or recognized.

I now realize that ENRON, Goldman, Lehman, Et. Al.. were moving their wealth underground. They are in the inside so to speak. We on the other hand are on the outside. We are being left in the breach. So the questions that I have are very far reaching. Do that actually expect to be able to " wait out the storm " so to speak 1.5-2 miles deep ? Do they plan to just leave all of us behind and say we are acceptable losses ? Is their a connection between my being poisoned / chemical harassment.. and all of this ? Is their a way to fix this ?

My answer is yes... There is a way to fix this. It has been suggested that the moon has only been in its current socket for 500,000 years. Not long consider the age of our solar system. So if the moon was put here, is their a propulsion device on the moon that could move the moon to use as a shield ? This is my question. Is their a secret program to position the moon so as to create a shield ?

I have many much bigger questions than this. I realize I can't put them all down here but, they need to be asked.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Here's what I've found since my last post, and I think it gives some pretty powerful clues to the connection between the "3rd Secret of Fatima", the "3 Days of Darkness", JFK and the time-frame of 1960-1962. Why is this so interesting? I think that time period - what we reference as "Camelot" (and no, I'm not referring to Project Spook-a-lot, which I think was so named for the same reasons) - was the "golden age" that we often look back on wistfully. Before that time, idealism was in its ascendancy; after that, cynicism took the reins. Sure, there was a counter-cultural reaction to the assassination, fueled by the electronic revolution/2nd industrial revolution, which then culminated 10 years later in Watergate, but as far as public life was concerned, the Camelot of JFK's time was the apex of American political virtue.
I should have known that I'd eventually end up discussing Father Malachi Martin in this quest, so here's the most interesting thing I've found to connect the dots so far between JFK, the Vatican, and 1962:

I suppose we need to add "Garabandal" to the mix here ................

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/warning-of-garabandal/

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:04 pm
GT Truther

Me in blue.....

simple simon wrote:
Don, you asked about the M1 motorway...

it seems that the scrapyard contained some bottled gas and whenever there is a fire where such are known to be being stored so the policy has become to evacuate the area / create an exclusion zone and continously douse the gas bottles with water until they have cooled down sufficiently to be sure that they do no longer pose an explosion risk.

There is always a total disreguard for the disruption caused. The authorities say that its for our 'safety'. But then that is normal policy in just about anything officialdom do nowadays - it seems as if the aim is to create as much annoyance to ordinary people as possible - perhaps because the resulting negative emotions are 'harvestable'.

That's an interesting comment about the negative emotions, Simon. While I believe the 'bad' aliens do that, I'm not sure our human authorities - at least at that level - are up to that quite yet. However, I'd suspect that one of the [multiple] reasons would be to test just how far they can go without unleashing widespread rioting, road-rage murder and mayhem.

I say this because I see similar attitudes on (road) building schemes - even in my local park a pathway leading to an entrance which I regularly used has been deemed to be 'too narrow' (after many many decades!) and the remedial works are taking 3 months with just 2 people doing the work and people like me being forced to follow longer inconvenient routes. We are having a wonderful period of warm sunny weather, the rhododendrums in the park are in bloom but with the gate closed I am unable to see them. :flame

Yes, I notice on my newsfeed that the UK is experiencing the "warmest"-ever Easter season on record.

returning to the M1 motorway (it would be called a 'freeway' in US English) now that the fire is out the media has shown us the underside of a bridge which (we are told) has been so badly affected by the fire that the concrete has melted, exposing the steel girders which were inside.

Key phrase: "you were told". I find that truly hard to believe (not that 'you were told', lol, but WHAT your public was told). Especially if the M1 is as you say like an American freeway. It's almost absurd; this is one of the reasons the story stoked my interest. I still suspect this was an 'exercise' to see if it would be possible to 'lock up the cities' when the time comes; naturally none of those suspicions would ever be raised in the MSM.

re: the road also having a 'trans-Europe' road number; from my childhood days in the 1960's when as a family we would travel from London to Italy in a motor home I can recall seeing the trans-europe highway road numbers on maps and on roadsides. The maps included British roads but as you said, we do not use these here. But then despite the geographical proximity and politics many of us Brits do not see ourselves as being part of Europe. 'Offshore Europe' is my thinking, and culturally etc I am as interested in the USA, Australia, Canada etc as France, Germany, etc.

What struck me was the timing of this first-ever proclamation/act of the UNECE, and how it presaged the beginning of the super-states....the EU, in your case. As part of the move towards "one-world government", connected by a network of speedy transportation links. I know y'all Brits don't really consider yourselves 'European', except by geographical proximity. Some (like one of my favorite singer-songwriters, Matt Johnson of The The) would even call the UK the "fifty-first state of the USA".

Economically my thoughts turn to BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) and to suggest a taxidermist for Europe - especially the EU in its present undemocratic unaccounatble money swilling form. It helps that we have a lot of people here from many other 'emerging' countries who look to their former homelands more than 'Europe', and if red tape was reduced could help boost trade with those countries.

I like that term - BRIC - but I'm thoroughly confused by what you say concerning your immigrants from 'emerging' (i.e. Third World) countries; are you being sarcastic there, concerning how they come to the UK but then tend to self-segregate in ethnic neighborhoods? Serious question that....I know that the prevailing mood has been a backlash among the native western European peoples towards those who immigrate from (mostly muslim) countries and resist adopting even the language, let alone the dress habits, of the host countries. You mention 'red tape'; are there tariffs on products made in those, erm, 'emerging countries' that make them unaffordable to you locals? Very curious, because as you know we have an exciting blowhard here in the States - one Donald Trump - who is now making a big splash in Republican party politics by running on the plank of "standing up to China" and "bringing jobs back", and I know the UK is experiencing much of the same strain as we are in that respect.

re: the three days of darkness; do you think that it could happen this year? Perhaps October / November - whilst this planet passes through Elenin's tail?

Simon, if you weren't aware before, my personal opinion is that Elenin, along with Apophis and Tyche and now Tatooine (yes, I couldn't believe that one....soon you'll hear about that too) are all but entertaining disinfo scams being foisted on the truthseeking community by unsuspecting (or in some cases, knowingly complicit) 'ufer' leading lights. And while I might have said "of course" we would experience those 3 days sooner than later, I'm much more circumspect of late; mainly because the promised "shock" of the so-called '7 of 10' scenarios hasn't really happened yet. Yes, we were all shocked by the 9.1 mega-quake in Japan, and yes the islands of Indonesia along with huge sections of Malaysia, Thailand, and the Phillipinies are sinking, but they are doing it so slowly as to be almost imperceptible. So if we DO go through those 3 days this year, they'll probably occur towards the end of the year. One of the sources I was researching earlier today indicated that they are supposedly to occur "in the winter", which would mean December or at the earliest November; more than likely early next year.

btw, if not then we still have Apophis to look forward to... 2020 (2026?) and 2039. At 51 years of age it is feasible that I would still be here for at least the first - if not both of these visits.... :scared

So we're the same age! Interesting....but I don't think you have to worry about experiencing anything from those proxy-planets; it's Nibiru you should be pragmatically preparing for. At least have a route planned to a location at least 700 feet above sea level and 100 miles inland if possible.

Simon

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Happy 420!
btw,

HAPPY 4/20 DAY EVERYONE!

:yamon :yamon :yamon :yamon :yamon :yamon :yamon :yamon :yamon :yamon :yamon :yamon

Yes, today is April 20th. Or as it's more commonly known, "420".

JUST SAY NO TO FUNDING BLACK-OPS! Support legalization.

Marijuana Legalization: Poll Suggests Public Support Growing

Support for marijuana legalization is slowly rising, like the cloud of smoke you'll see above Ann Arbor's 4/20 rally Wednesday.

Data compiled by the Pew Research Center and drawn primarily from the General Social Survey has found a consistent trend towards supporting legalization of marijuana for recreational use, but no poll so far has shown a majority in favor.

Both the CNN and Pew surveys found those who have attended college much more likely to support legalization than those who have not. According to CNN's research, those who attended college opposed legalization by a five percentage point margin, while those who did not opposed it by 27 percentage points. The Pew poll, which broke responses down further, similarly found that college graduates and those with some college education were much more likely to support legalization than those with a high school education or less.

In the CNN poll, non-whites were less likely to support legalizing marijuana than whites, even though, as the Human Rights Watch has reported, blacks will more likely be arrested for drug possession than whites (the CNN poll did not break down the "non-white" category further because the sample sizes would be too small).

Higher-income individuals were amore likely to support legalization than those with lower incomes, CNN also found.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Rare Video Connecting George Adamski, JFK, and Pope John XXI
TexLittlefield wrote:

I suppose we need to add "Garabandal" to the mix here ................

Good find, Tex. I've now come across Garabandal in my searching, and you're right; there was indeed something going on there that's an important 'dot' in the connections.

Here's a huge find I came across; I had no idea this even existed, but it finally puts JFK and Pope John XXIII together, via George Adamski, just as I suggested earlier today. I never knew this video existed before now. I'll try to get the entire film (this was only a short snip, YouTube size). However, I don't think the conclusions the folks interviewed came to about the cause for the Coverup being "free energy", and I'm on record countless times as to why. But one last time, the rhetorical question has to be asked: "That [free energy] may explain why the HUMAN Establishment might want to hide the extraterrestrial reality (not that I believe it does), but why are the aliens playing along with this Coverup? With the obvious technological superiority demonstrated by the few UFOs average citizens have been privy to witness, it's not as if the human Establishment has the power to hide them of their own accord. So why are the aliens playing along with the Coverup?"

Claim: Extraterrestrials Advised JFK on the Cuban Missile Crisis

A rare video has surfaced with important interviews and testimony concerning George Adamski’s claims of having filmed flying saucers and having met with their extraterrestrial occupants. Among the more controversial of Adamski’s claims is that he privately met with President Kennedy in late 1961. Adamski claims he passed on a message from his extraterrestrial contacts about a future world crisis. If true, Adamski and his extraterrestrials played an unknown role in advising Kennedy on the best strategy for future events such as the Cuban missile crisis.

Adamski’s claim of having an ordnance pass which gave him access to U.S. military facilities was confirmed by William Sherwood. Sherwood himself had previously worked for the U.S. Ordnance Department and possessed his own ordnance pass. Sherwood saw Adamski’s Ordnance pass thereby giving credence to Adamski’s claims that he secretly briefed the Pentagon about his extraterrestrial contacts.

If Adamski did regularly brief the Pentagon and European VIPs, then it's very possible that one or more U.S. Presidents also met with him, and received messages from extraterrestrials. This leads to Adamski's claim that he secretly met with President Kennedy around October 1961 to deliver a message from the “space brothers.” According to Major Pederson, the message contained advise on a world crisis to occur in about a year that was later revealed to be the October 1962 Cuban Missile crisis. If true, the contents of the message may have helped Kennedy develop the right strategy for dealing with a conflict that could easily have escalated into a Third World War. The extraterrestrial message, apparently, also contained an invitation for Kennedy to meet with them in Calfornia. While there is no direct independent evidence supporting Adamski's claim, there is important circumstantial evidence that President Kennedy accepted the invitation.

The rest of the series, the whole film that is, broken up into YouTube-sized bites, can be found on the side panel if you watch the video on YouTube instead of inside the GT. It's a very professional film by Michael Hesseman, and when I watched part 1, I was struck by a very articulate segment by Zecharia Sitchin. The person who comes on first in part 4 (above) is Lord Desmond Leslie, a former WWII pilot who co-wrote a book with Adamski.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Phatman wrote:
What if you were approached with a one time deal. Deal that lasted only 15 second. Come with us and learn everything or stay behind. What if you were offer this choice ? I know what I would say. Only a few seconds would be enough time !

Uncle John here: First, one time deals are for losers.

I know for a Mathematical fact that one can not learn everything.

I doubt that even the offworlders would know as much as I do.

"Stay behind?" The only behind that a being offering this deal would get from me is vision of my behind when we pass through the pearly gates.

Well said.. :alien

boundaries to it..

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 pm
GT Truther

JFK

So how would the world be today if this had not occurred?

And then they got Bill
http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/peace/dead.htm

Warning Graphic,

Looks to be pretty clear that there were at least 3 shots and from different directions.

All for the secret.

A secret bigger than just the plain existence of ET.

MT7

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:30 am
GT Truther

I hope to be able to catch up a bit going forward. I've been very busy and have not read too much in the last month, but I have been able to come in and post once in awhile. I made 12 web sites, 1 portal site and 1 web site template in the last 30 days and I'm pretty burnt out.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:58 am
Truth Seeker

Post New video documentary "Hombre Noble" (Nobleman)
Greetings, I just finished a video documentary, made ​​with pieces of film on the history of the Control System and the enslavement of man (and human). I intend to remove the man blamed for the ills of this planet and return to the Control System (alien church). The documentary is in Spanish (sorry). I know there are colleagues who understand Spanish so I leave here the links

For download
First Part http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WIBXD8IA

Second Part http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FS81XPAC

Video Online

First part

[vimeo http://vimeo.com/22667506]

Second part

[vimeo http://vimeo.com/22668862]

Third and fourth part

[vimeo http://vimeo.com/22675933]

See in my blog
http://www.exitstencial.wordpress.com

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:16 am
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
[deleted duplicate post....L2L, I still had my 'reply' posting page up, waiting for it to load, when another reader told me the post had already been made not once but twice! Any reason for such a thing? I was waiting for about 8 minutes when I was told that, and since I had saved my post 'just in case', I went ahead an stopped the page from loading, but to have it actually post twice while still on the reply posting page? Very odd!]

Don try writing your posts in Word first then copy paste that here, maybe the reply page was open too long :dunno

I know sometimes the reply page does lag out for me to, when that happens I simply highlight and copy my post and hit the Board Index link, most times the post has been posted and my page just never refreshes.

Strange days indeed :yamon

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I shudder at the thought of opening Word to compose a Forum Reply. I vote for Notepad!!!!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:47 am
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:

Don try writing your posts in Word first then copy paste that here, maybe the reply page was open too long :dunno

I know sometimes the reply page does lag out for me to, when that happens I simply highlight and copy my post and hit the Board Index link, most times the post has been posted and my page just never refreshes.

Strange days indeed :yamon

Yes, Don, I had the very same issue at nearly the same time. I waited and waited and finally clicked stop. Voila - there was the message! :dunno

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:13 am
Site Admin

Don, Tex, and so many others a great big Thank YOU! :clap

I'm learning so much from all of you! This is what I love about this wonderful forum - so many people come together with snippets of knowledge. Each contributes their thoughts and we begin to see truth emerge.

Yes, Don, I totally agree that "Camelot" WAS the apex of US political, social and, yes, even moral standing at home and abroad. So many of us were so naive. My Dad and his generation truly believed they could do anything they set their minds to. After all, they had just participated in and won the "greatest" war. The world was their oyster and they were going to move forward in ways never before seen in the history of the world.

Then the shots rang out in Dealey Plaza on that beautiful Fall day in 1963. Camelot died and, I think, so did the American dream.

How would things be different today had Dallas not happened? That is an interesting question but I don't think we can readily answer that because JFK did not get a chance to serve his full term nor was he fully able to formulate, articulate and implement his "vision" if you will.

Would the "Great Society" have been implemented anyway?

Would the rampant paranoia that precipated Watergate have happened?

What about Jimmy Carter?

Would Reagan have run for President against Kennedy instead of Governor of California?

Would JFK have engaged the boomers and prevented Kent State?

So many unanswered questions and so many hopes and dreams died that day. :candle

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 am
GT Truther

Fascinating post at GLP:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 454932/pg1

Quote:
Pay attention closely if you want to know how the dollar crisis will unfold over the next few weeks

The entire thing hinges on a single simple elegant point that not one in a million humans understands. I am able to let you in onthis for two reasons. One, nobody takes anything seriously here, so this is so far below the radar as to make no difference. Two, because events are going to unfold very, very quickly now and within the next few days anyone who could possibly give a shit will have their hands full with much more important fish to fry.

I am not warning you, or advising you, or anything. If you haven't already realized what's coming down the pike and made preparations, it's already too late.

The crux of the matter is this: people are looking at the wrong signals, the wrong indicators, and completely facing the wrong way. Because of this, they will be blindsided, bitchslapped, and bamboozled. By the billions. It will become an iconic moment in economic history. In history history, too.

The deal is this: Everyone is waiting for a mass Chinese selloff, but they arent going to see one. Why not? Because they are going to learn something far more disturbing: the selloff has already happened.

Let me repeat that: The selloff has already happened.

How can this be? Here is what you don't know. Immediately after the 2008 crisis, China told the US it was done fucking around, it had been patient throughout the idiot housing bubble and wars-on-borrowed-money, but they were finally pulling out. The whole Lehman crisis and general 2008 fiasco revealed a much deeper incompetence than the Chinese could ever have possibly imagined. They became more afraid of America's stupidity and slackening grip on reality then they were of possible malice.

Washington begged, they pleaded, they even offered Taiwan, but in the end the Chinese could not be moved. They would allow one concession to global stability: Washington would be allowed to buy back it's own bonds and debt, in secret, but not with any US currency, bonds, instruments, or promises. They'd had their fill of empty promises from America. Instead, they wanted real things. Military secrets. Oil ( a LOT more than you imagine based on the "pretend prices" we are still getting). Metals. Cotton. Uranium. Lots of different things.

The deal was hammered out in secret by Feb 2009 and all payments were made by April 2010. That's right, the shit changed hands a year ago, it's been a done deal for some time. So why doesn't anyone know? Because, as a concession a badly-bungling US managed to wring out, the transaction would be allowed to remain a secret for exactly one year and one year only.

That year is now up. Today.

Today, China has about 2% of the US bonds and reserves the world thinks they have, and they have about 10 times as many valuable commodities and intellectual property as the world thinks they do, not to mention an endless litany of goodies ranging from a permanent back door to the NYSE computer system to rights of first review of all new findings at 200 US University science departments. And today it is no longer a secret.

Are we having fun yet?

The runup on metals and commodities and food over the last year is this secret leaking out around the edges. This week's crazy action on the silver market is sign number one that the dams have already broken.

There is more... A lot more... For example, remember those mystery empty cities people have been scratching their heads over? They may be empty of people but they are chock full of valueable commodities. The stuff going on in Africa now is involved, and the Japan crisis has added a real wildcard to the game. Strap in, its going to be quite a ride.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:40 am
GT Truther

majvisitor wrote:
No offense but some of us have been in Majestic for over 20 years. We were bypassed for the Chief Aide job when a person of just a few years and no history in Majestic was promoted. Why? 1449

Uncle John here: This is just classic. The answer is that majestic is run by offworlders. Fran probably has multi generation offworlder contacts in her family and life.

The members of majestic have little clue of how the game is run. Perhaps 1449 should spend some time in a ufo cult to learn more about how to advance in the system.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UJ, Majestic is no more merit-based than any other corporatist hierarchy. You're prescription (to join a UFO cult) is probably the best suggestion one can make, but I think that the main reason for the "bypassing" has more to do with the so-called "Looking Glass" and the emotional dynamic involved with the action-figure 'heroes' that are the centerpiece of their parade. Majestic doesn't want tuna with good taste and a good work ethic, they want tuna that taste good. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynnwood wrote:
I hope to be able to catch up a bit going forward. I've been very busy and have not read too much in the last month, but I have been able to come in and post once in awhile. I made 12 web sites, 1 portal site and 1 web site template in the last 30 days and I'm pretty burnt out.

I too am still trying to "catch up", especially with the pulp-fiction antics of the D&M Show detailed on SNEDs Says. Kudos on such productivity; being a grateful recipient of your talents, I can vouch for your abilities and hope you have many more months to exercise them!

BTW, I do use Word when making a post that takes longer than a couple minutes. I open a blank Word doc then paste in my post. That's usually when I post it the first time, when you see "Pausing...." at the end of the post. I just find it takes away from the flow if I open Word first, but what BB said she experienced too yesterday was different than what normally happens. Maybe because there were so many posts going through at the same time? :hmm Anyway; if it happens again, I'll simply hit the 'Stop Page From Loading' button next time (AFTER saving the post in Word first) and go back in via the Board Index link as you suggest, L2L.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

MT7 and BB;

Thanks for the vids from Bill Cooper, MT7. I had the privilege to correspond with him shortly before his murder, ironically because many of the links on his website were broken :embarressed and he wrote me back asking which ones. It was sometime after that that I read about his death on Rense, which I relied on almost exclusively for my news during that period. It was but one more shock to me, as it was shortly after that happened that the surveillance of my own home began. His book "Behold A Pale Horse" was also very instrumental in my understanding of Majestic, and it's still recommended reading for any truthseeker IMHO.

What both of you have asked - how much different would things be today had the assassination not occurred - goes to the heart of the reasons for the Coverup, and thus our reaction to it in searching and fighting for an honest Disclosure. To begin with, I don't think Vietnam (as we know it, anyway) would have occurred, and with it the violent aspects of the counter-cultural explosion on college campuses (culminating in Kent State). Simply put, Majestic stole our destiny from us, even more so than they(or rather, a faction within them) did in 2000 when Big Dick helped orchestrate the theft of the presidency (and that, too, connected with their 'Big Secret' - the coming poleshift). Yes, the Great Society would probably have still occurred under JFK, albeit with a different name perhaps; the technological revolution would have not only have blossomed as it did, but many of the consequent struggles would have taken place in a much more peaceful environment without as much heartache and anger as they did under LBJ and Nixon (anybody ever wonder about why we use initials to describe but 3 presidents - FDR, JFK, and LBJ? Nixon will never be RMN....just sayin'). Since we'll never know, and since there really was so much promise in the air at that time, it's a continued source of wonder and topic for musing.....hence the present discussion. Almost like being in a wonderful and vivid dream and finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, and just as you pick it up, the dream dissolves and you wake up. I'm sure more than a few of you have had a similar dream, and even if it's not gold or a beautiful goddess (or Greek god, for the females) that you're certain is real, you know the feeling of anguish that comes upon waking and you try to go back and relive those precious moments before you awoke. Speculating about "what if" can be a healthy exercise, too, because it calls up our ideals from where they've been buried when we ran into the cynical reality of modern-day life.....the need to effect a falseness in climbing the corporate ladder, or having to accept a poor facsimile of "universal health care" for the nation, or confronting the facts of ethnic divisions and illegal immigration and the shipping of our jobs overseas and the devaluation of our homes and fiat currency and the crop shortages and on and on.

Many of you have written to me (email or IM) over the years expressing shock, outrage, wonder and disbelief over the antics of the thugs at SNEDs Says, especially by Dan B. and Marcia McD. - who at one time truly did appear as 'heroes' who stood up to Majestic and the inherent power structure behind it, but the sad truth is that one cannot build an illustrious career as an honest-to-goodness 'action-figure hero' on a foundation of lies, and when Majestic had JFK (and with him our highest ideals) put to death, they wrote their own death-knell. Of course it was always possible for them to "come clean" by expressing genuine remorse, which consists of transparent understanding of the Big WHY first and foremost, and for a time I actually thought they had concluded the same and were engaged in doing just that, but sadly I was mistaken. As were many others. Which is why the pulp-fiction antics we see these days simply don't resonate as much more than comic relief and escapist entertainment. I feel sad for Dan B., who I truly think had a sincere desire to 'do the right thing' for a long time, but as Shady would often remind us, he was like a 'canary in a gilded cage'. Between the brain-washings, the ego-stroking, the threats, the bamboozling by the higher-ups like his paternal benefactor MJ-1, his "special status" in history and the history-of-history, that sincerity was stretched beyond the limit most men could handle and still remain sane. The implication? No longer sane, as we know sanity anyway. That doesn't mean he doesn't occupy positions of prestige, no matter the title.....be it 'Desk of the Compass', H-1 (Holy One), MJ-2, confidant-of-a-cherubim, Special Negotiator for Humanity at extra-terrestrial treaty conferences, member of the Priory of Sion (and maybe even its current grandmaster - who knows, I have yet to catch up fully with the latest), Doctor to the Alien-In-Residence at Area 51, etc....the list goes on and on. No wonder he'd rather sit on the beach and eat Chinese food, or kick a ball around the Mayan ball-courts in the Yucatan. Yet even that tendency towards humility is corralled and co-opted for the use of the Majestic myth-makers. sigh......

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

==== JFK - The plot thickens ====

-- Snip from this website --

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

Did the Bushes help to kill JFK?
If nothing else, these pages will show the reader the following:

- Although he does not recall when asked, George (Herbert Walker) Bush was in Dallas the day JFK was assassinated.
- Bush lies about the fact that he was a high-ranking CIA official at the time of JFK's death.
- Bush allowed the escape of a convicted terrorist from prison to go to work for him as an undercover CIA asset in Iran-Contra.
- Bush has released another convicted terrorist.
- Both these terrorists were present on Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963.
- Both these terrorists were convicted for killing 73 people by blowing up an airliner.
- Bush is personal friends with a close associate of these convicted terrorists, who was also a participant in Iran Contra.
- Bush has taken a leading role as CIA official in structuring/organizing these terrorists in effective organizations.

Shall we say: "Only in America, the land of unlimited opportunities"?

http://www.lizmichael.com/bushykno.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/ky/ohwhy/Bush.html
http://www.hereinreality.com/familyvalues.html
http://www.jrryan.cc/poetry/what_know.htm
http://www.sumeria.net/politics/kennedy.html

---

Majestic recruited Skull & Bone members... Dulles comments about Lancer / JFK and now the Bush connection. The plot thickens...

John Foster Dulles was the brother of Allen Dulles, the later CIA director, who was the architect - together with Vice President Richard Nixon and George Bush - of the Bay of Pigs invasion to overthrow Fidel Castro's Cuba. Allen Dulles was fired by President Kennedy because of the fiasco of the Bay of Pigs. Yet Allen Dulles was appointed by Lyndon Johnson to serve on the Warren Commission to "investigate" JFK's death.

I am having a really hard time with this... It becomes clear that Dulles / Bush / Nixon and others were insiders when it comes to the UFO phenomenon and its connection to the JFK assignation.

---

Here is some UFO stuff on Nixon..

There is a very famous story about President Nixon picking up a friend to show him something. That friend is said to have been Jackie Gleason, a very famous comedian of the time and what he was supposed to have shown him was dead alien bodies. Both Gleason and Nixon had a connection to the FBI and both were men who had a rather large library of ufo books. A woman claims to have had the wires crossed on her phone and intercepted a phone call between President Nixon and the North American Air Defense Command(NORAD). She hung up the phone thinking it was a joke, but when she picked it up again to call her mother, they were still talking. NORAD was tracking two flights of ufos. The White House denied that President Nixon ever spoke to NORAD on that day.

http://aboutfacts.net/UFO91.htm

boundaries to it..

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:28 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 37  Next