It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
I stand corrected it is 9 times

WH is changing the story on OBL death,
White House official said bin Laden was not armed when he was killed, apparently by the U.S. raid team.

Another White House official familiar with the TV briefing confirmed the change to POLITICO, adding, “I’m not aware of him having a weapon.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54162.html#ixzz1LJ88W5FS

Oh well... business as usual

Peace,
MT7

Tue May 03, 2011 8:52 am
GT Truther

Anyone familiar with this?

Douglas Adams

Tue May 03, 2011 8:54 am
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:

LOL....Frog!! Didn't you watch this on the last page, where Dex first posted it, then Helvetic commented, and recall15 re-posted it also? I made a comment about it too; FYI you can always take a link to a YouTube video, erase the end part that says "&feature=player_embedded", highlight the link and click on the YouTube button in the Reply window so it actually embeds the video right in your post. (You can also simply type in [YouTube] at the beginning of the link, and type [/YouTube at the end......of course with the end bracket; didn't want to screw up the page by typing the whole thing.)

ZT has an early response to their weekly q&a about it; they say it's a legitimate release by MJ-12, in order to "get ahead of the curve" of foreign gov't.s pressing the US to release more. In other words, you can count on SNEDs to take credit for this, if they haven't already done so. In fact, that might even be Chielah himself! Or Kolta (Dr. Michael Wolf's Zetan friend he worked with at Area 51), the one that escaped and almost died of lead poisoning from the bullet - not the wound itself. Kolta was a very loving Zetan, often jokingly referred to as being too 'kissy-faced' because he like physical expressions of affection.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if indeed Majestic is putting this out to "test public reaction", what's the opinion here? How many people think this is a hoax, how many think it's real, how many are 'freaked out', how many are overjoyed, etc.?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thank you Don.

I am linking with a cellular modem and I am 12 miles from the nearest cell, so my DL speed is very slow. I rarely take the time to load videos, so I missed the first posting on the forum.

I did not know you had to delete the &***embedded part of the link. I will do that next time.

I don't want to kiss him.

Douglas Adams

Tue May 03, 2011 9:40 am
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:

LOL! Okay, we have one reaction for the PTB, at least!

BTW, how did the talk with Richard Dolan go? I wasn't able to come back to post any comments on him, as I mistook him for Richard BOYLAN, not DOLAN. Did you come away from that conference with anything new?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Overall I liked Dolan's presentation and his POV. I do not think him to be a shill. He is very scientific in his presentation and evaluation of data.

He showed a very well organized Power Point file. If a disk is available I recommend it.

His background as a historian shines when he details the probable/possible consequences of disclosure upon the government and the people.

One of the noteworthy probabilities is that the people, seeing how blatantly and pervasively they have been lied to about the aliens, will demand disclosure on all the other issues. That is, I think, a big factor in their reluctance to come clean.

His new book, A.D. After Disclosure is a worthwhile read, assuming his PP presentation is a very condensed form of the book.

Here is a Google search on his name:

http://www.google.com/search?q=richard+dolan&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Douglas Adams

Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

1) Majestic is putting this out to "test public reaction", what's the opinion here?
2) How many people think this is a hoax,
3) how many think it's real,
4) how many are 'freaked out',
5) how many are overjoyed, etc.?

Don, (thanks also to Simmering Frog to bring this up again)

#1) Good point, info like this does not get released by accident, so it is a trial balloon so to speak. :clap
#2) Not a hoax, I use to have reoccurring dreams about "Bob" at a top a flight of stairs.
In the video posted above, the eyes are blinking and the eye lid skin moving, skin on forehead also moves, skin on chin moves. I think the TPTB like releasing good info though questionable sources like Project Camelot, David Wilcox, SNED, etc. This allows TPTB to have Plausible deniability in case things go wrong. TPTB have a preset set of answers that they then match the public response to. So if we land in a certain range of responses, TPTB will grade this as a success. This will determine what is next, based on Fear, acceptance and intellectual understanding of what was presented. :brockoli
#3) This is a video of the original film, however the sound has been wiped. it would be nice to have a audio engineer remove the audio blackout.
#4) Not Freaked out, exhilarated and little surprised at the cranium size (Hollywood uses smaller head sizes) :silly
#5) 8 seconds and 9 seconds of Bob... humm not enough, show more with audio!.
The five seconds of driving is interesting, there is a circle and it rotates at the very end at time mark 55:11 you see a translucent sheet/plane. Also of interest is the object in the upper right corner. Maybe this is how you drive folding time/space?

Peace,

MT7

Tue May 03, 2011 10:48 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Dondep wrote:
Simmering Frog wrote:

Kissing Bobby,
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Bobby
(aka "foreign woman; bright fame")
is ok if it promotes Universal peace :heart

"That's one small smooch for ET, one giant romance for mankind."

Tue May 03, 2011 10:54 am
GT Truther

I have laughed at some of the discussion here - especially L2L's Fox News spelling catastrophe - and Frkshows illustrations. :crylaugh .
The alien footage is heartbreaking, poor wee chap.

In my folks' neck of the woods, some 'ethnic' tourists in the Lake District National Park, (they come from all over the world to here) near fabulous views over Sellafield and surrounding beautiful countryside, were arrested for taking photos!!!

Obama Sin Laden - wow! Over a few cups of tea in a café 'somewhere' the 'terrorists' are a-plotting already! This is a media farce. Contrived. Manipulated. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It's so sad that the military machinations are so 'broke' they'd start another false flag to rip us off even more, and take many more innocent lives in their greed-process. Just go to http://www.visitcumbria.com/ and you can choose a destination to see how lucky the folks there are. Shame about Sellafield, but we need the tourists.... :(

Tue May 03, 2011 11:04 am
Site Admin

I fixed the link for Frog

What is the blurry portion at the end of that video, a spaceship?

Tue May 03, 2011 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Simmering Frog wrote:

Kissing Bobby,
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Bobby
(aka "foreign woman; bright fame")
is ok if it promotes Universal peace :heart

"That's one small smooch for ET, one giant romance for mankind."

Forgive me if I turn my head at the last moment...and give him the cheek. *shudder*

Tue May 03, 2011 3:04 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
L2L wrote:
EPIC FAILURE BY FOX :roflmao :slap :crylaugh

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/0 ... 56217.html

What a bunch of bafoons running that Network :roll :crazy

My father said that here in Britain one of the early morning TV presenters repeated the same mistake several times.

Simon

Tue May 03, 2011 4:15 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Simmering Frog wrote:

LOL....Frog!! Didn't you watch this on the last page, where Dex first posted it, then Helvetic commented, and recall15 re-posted it also? I made a comment about it too; FYI you can always take a link to a YouTube video, erase the end part that says "&feature=player_embedded", highlight the link and click on the YouTube button in the Reply window so it actually embeds the video right in your post. (You can also simply type in [YouTube] at the beginning of the link, and type [/YouTube at the end......of course with the end bracket; didn't want to screw up the page by typing the whole thing.)

ZT has an early response to their weekly q&a about it; they say it's a legitimate release by MJ-12, in order to "get ahead of the curve" of foreign gov't.s pressing the US to release more. In other words, you can count on SNEDs to take credit for this, if they haven't already done so. In fact, that might even be Chielah himself! Or Kolta (Dr. Michael Wolf's Zetan friend he worked with at Area 51), the one that escaped and almost died of lead poisoning from the bullet - not the wound itself. Kolta was a very loving Zetan, often jokingly referred to as being too 'kissy-faced' because he like physical expressions of affection.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if indeed Majestic is putting this out to "test public reaction", what's the opinion here? How many people think this is a hoax, how many think it's real, how many are 'freaked out', how many are overjoyed, etc.?

My 2 cents on the Zettas. I have had many dreams where I was on large space ships with the Z, and they all looked like that, with a nose etc. However I did meet one that had a chest like superman, but was only 3 ft. tall or so, actualy more like Mighty Mouse! If that video is real and is a test, I welcome it!!

Tue May 03, 2011 5:02 pm
Site Admin

We have noticed the forum slowing down once again and I personally see ALLOT of double posts because of it.
I am seriously concidering changing hosts even though I just paid for another year!

Currently I am working off my laptop as my main computer Hard Crashed on me, NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM!
My focus right now is fixing this issue as my main income revolves around the stability of that computer!

I promise to take up the slow issue with our host as soon as I get back up and running properly.

In the meantime please be patient, please do NOT hit the submit button when the forum does NOT post like it should right away, otherwise you will get a double post. If you hit the submit button TWICE you will get a double post!

If when you have typed your message and after you hit the submit button it looks like the forum is "Hanging Up" simply copy your post and click on Board Index.

If your post is NOT already posted, 95% of the time it will be, then simply try to repost by pasting it into the new reply window and click submit!

Thanks for your patience everyone.

L2L

Tue May 03, 2011 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Reaction To Zeta Video Release

Okay, so far we have a handful of reactions that can give us a gauge on how well the "measured release" is going. The first one was from a reader off-thread, and a second reader on IM also weighed in with their opinion.

Helvetic, you posted it was a hoax, based on a third-party analysis. Do you personally think it is, or do you have second thoughts?

Reaction 1: "Seen better [aliens] on Stargate SG-1. Don't really care that much anyway."
Translation: Yawn. No reaction.

Reaction 2: "I wouldn't want to kiss it" (A reference to the zetan's possible identity as 'Kolta', Dr. Michael Wolf's zetan friend he worked with at Area 51.)
Translation: Revulsion. Not attracted, anyway.

Reaction 3: "I'm not frightened of it. Looks like it might be a drone, an ALF {Artificial Life Form}, sent here to do someone else's 'dirty work'."
Translation: I can handle it, just not sure what their purpose is or whether they're even 'real'

Reaction 4: "Possible trial balloon; not a hoax; not Freaked out, exhilarated and little surprised at the cranium size (Hollywood uses smaller head sizes)."
Translation: I can handle it, and even excited about the possibilities.

Reaction 5: "Show me more!"
Translation: Bring it on. All of it.

Reaction 6: "Video is heartbreaking. Poor wee chap."
Translation: Sympathetic to its plight, provokes compassion.

Reaction 7: "I welcome it!"
Translation: Bring it on, show more.

Reaction 8: "Experts are claiming it's a CGI production."
Translation: I don't believe it's real. Defer to experts claiming hoax.

Reaction 9: "Wish it were real, but most likely a fake."
Translation: I don't believe it's real, but yearn to be proven wrong.

Reaction 10: "Leaning towards it being authentic. Looks friendly."
Translation: Likely real. No threat.

Reaction to the idea of kissing the zeta reticulan shown:

1) "Wouldn't want to."
2) "It's okay if it promotes universal peace." {Quote of the Week: "That's one small smooch for ET, one giant romance for mankind."}
3) "I'll turn my cheek. [shudders]"
4) "I could kiss it on top of its head, maybe. Kinda scary though."

{edited to include Lynnwood's and Rick's responses below.}

Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don, add me in for I wish it was real but I think it is most likely fakery and thus entertainment and food for conspiracy theorists. I vote for a diversion.

The video I think is real is the one with an alien on a stretcher on the ground, scene is an Air Force hanger or something. The camera person goes around the people viewing the alien.

Tue May 03, 2011 8:42 pm
GT Truther

Usually when hollywood fakes old black and white footage it looks wrong, this doesn't. I'm leaning towards thinking it's real. He looks friendly.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm

I think it is real (real enough to give me the jeebies!)

I am pleased if it disclosurePlus. It is time to get people educated about what this is all about and how EBE's have been screwing with humans - et al!

Personally - if the entity honours the Creator by being able to share in my honouring His name - I will trust him. This is one of the tests for discernment, and will you get into his craft if you're invited...

:hmm

Wed May 04, 2011 12:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

OMG Paranormal Experience?!?

This is when I had a Blank out attack this is what my camera captured, this was Accidental I was going to say random things and Instead this happened What does it meen are Extraterrestrials trying to contact me telepathically or What?!? I'm :scared Aww.. No.. Am I mutating or what?!? there is also a strange EYE in the top right hand corner of the screen the light from the monitor is reflecting it?!?

I don't know WTF is going on.. I feel really strange when I see myself do this!

Wed May 04, 2011 4:43 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi Fr33kShOw2012. I don"t think you're mutating. At risk of upsetting you I'd say your issue is psychological not paranormal. Having said that, I'm watching Fringe and a guy on it just said "hello freakshow" while I was typing, so the world is a very strange place.
I think all of us here care about you and worry about you, but everyone has to sort out their own problems.

Wed May 04, 2011 6:15 am
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
Usually when hollywood fakes old black and white footage it looks wrong, this doesn't. I'm leaning towards thinking it's real. He looks friendly.

Besides the glich of the image near the head...caused by a change in speed of the tape?

A Zeta Reticuli Friendly Visitor

Hi res Image:
http://api.ning.com/files/lgDSPUrP18kvF ... BEfull.jpg

Wed May 04, 2011 6:29 am
Profile WWW

Re: the video "disclosure", I think it's real. What caught my attention also was how the eyes blinked, skin moved, etc. as cited above. When I saw the hands, they reminded me of the depictions of mutated animals seen on the Nazca plains, where there is also the figure of what appears to be a "space man" high up on the side of a mountain, with the very enlarged head. FWIW

Space man

Hands

Monkey with mutated front paws

Wed May 04, 2011 7:06 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Good connection, Ruts. It's often the 'small' differences that make the most impact, that we then echo in our own art.

So if we add in yours and Sky's response, and if Helvetic still believes it's a hoax, then we can say that out of 14 responses:

3 definitely or lean towards hoax;
1 still doesn't care;
11 definitely or lean towards it being real;
and out of those 11,
- 5 have positive impressions,
- 1 has a negative impression,
- 5 have mixed impressions, with both positive and negative reactions

So far, so good, if indeed this was meant to test whether we can "handle the truth" or not.

More releases, please. You can start with the rest of the 180 minutes of "Skinny Bob"/Kolta/Chielah/EBE.

(L2L, that blurry footage at the end is probably what they indicate is supposed to refer to "learning to drive". Although I can't make out enough; it's as blurry as the A. Friend pics of Chielah "grabbing" Dan B. in the Clean Sphere were. Just a tease; notice the text on-screen says it's 55 seconds but the clip has nowhere near that amount of time on that segment. Jest my too sense.)

(recall, I don't get that glitch when I play the video. It's probably in the playback, caused by an uneven jerkiness resulting from an over-taxed CPU or video card.)

Wed May 04, 2011 7:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post The work of Dr. Claude Swanson: New Physics of the Lifeforce
I heard his lecture the weekend of 29 April.

He is a Physicist.

An in-depth study of the leading edge research on the nature of consciousness.

Biggest mind-blow for me since acid.

http://www.synchronizeduniverse.com/

Douglas Adams

Wed May 04, 2011 7:41 am
GT Truther

The one above isn't a Zeta...

I say this because I was introduced to one aboard his ship. Silver suit little larger than normal blue eyes. There are other different specie type humanoid that eventually made themselves know too me too, after an initiation I experienced described in the book "64 Keys of Enoch". I haven't seen that one before, but I have heard of their description. I'm not sure it's real because of the blinking, sluggish movement and a protruding nose. Never saw the ones with a protruding nose. It could be real, there's quite a few out there.
Maybe, it's a test to see who really knows what they look like? All they? have to do is read the comments.
Honest injun...

Dex

Wed May 04, 2011 9:01 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next