It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Now you've really got me going, midnight. While checking the other links on the same google hits for "national security oath", I found an article by Richard Boylan on Dr. Michael Wolf, famous MJ-12 alumni and often a subject of discussion here. Now before I end up copying too much of the content on this page:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... 12_4_3.htm

a few observations first. Dan Burisch rarely speaks of Dr. Wolf. However, he excoriates Richard Boylan as a "child molester" at every opportunity. I can see that having heard that charge from him several times made me less likely to read his research, but after re-reading the page at the link above I come away with a new-found respect, as I once had for him. Stripping away the personal life of the messenger with what he recounts of his interviews of Dr. Wolf, one can sense the truthfulness of exposed MAJ secrets throughout that page. And that was all in 1998, before I had more than a passing interest in the entire phenomenon of the Coverup and the reasons for it.

Some highlights.... Boylan says parenthetically about Dr. Wolf "He characterizes his current low-profile status as "sequestered"." LMFAO; if only Dan B. had been that self-deprecating when we first 'met'. "Sequestered." Guess that wasn't dramatic enough; I'm sure the truth is that Dr. Wolf, too, was under very real threat that he could only say but so much, which he tried to do in his book "Catchers of Heaven". Which, by the way, is a term his father used to describe the Zeta Reticulans that he, too, had met with. Dr. Wolf, at the age of 12, founded the "Flying Saucer Research Association" of New Jersey. "At night he tried communicating with his ET friends, using light signals." Xmas Eve 1954 a CIA operative saw this and that's how he got recruited. According to Boylan, "Michael had telepathically requested the ETs confirm receipt of his mental message by flying over his house in a certain direction. Wolf recalled '5 minutes later 2 flying saucers flew over my house, heading north, as I had requested'." So, if we didn't know before about how Wolf got his start in black-ops, we do now thanks to Boylan.

More important of course was his work for Majestic. Just like DB, who is constantly jeered at over the whole issue of his various sheepskins, Wolk was put through MIT and McGill; Boylan lists his decrees thusly:

Dr Richard Boylan wrote:
Dr. Michael Wolf served as an Viet Nam-era as an Air Force Colonel, pilot, flight surgeon, and as an I-Corps intelligence officer for the CIA and NSA. He has earned an MD in Neurology, a Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics, a ScD in Computer Science, a JD in Law, an MS in electromagnetic influences on organisms, and a B.S. in biogenetics. Basically a Buddhist, Wolf also affirms the core truths in Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Native American spirituality, and other major spiritual traditions. His personal seminal koan is:
"The truth is a lie which has yet to be revealed."
From 1972-1977 Dr. Wolf engaged in covert governmental research into extraterrestrial technology.
"I met with extraterrestrial individuals every day in my work, and shared living quarters with them," while doing research at extremely-classified underground government research laboratories.

He stated, "Zetas work in underground facilities, as requested by the U.S. Government. The ETs are not breaking the U.S. Government-Zeta treaties, but the Government has broken treaties by mistreating ETs, and trying to fire on UFOs."
Yet there are some extraterrestrials being held captive.
"Government scientists discovered that the ETs cannot dematerialize and escape, if there is an extremely-powerful electromagnetic field surrounding them."
[By way of corroboration, I have heard a government contractor describe three-foot thick walls with many wires embedded and running through them at Haystack Air Force Laboratory.]

One thing that didn't make sense to me before was my naivete years ago when it came to the reality of two distinctly different ET camps, spiritually opposed; there were Zetas in both camps that had diplomatic - ahem - 'agreements' with Majestic.

Boylan goes on:

Quote:
Since 1979 he has served as a scientific consultant to Presidents and the National Security Council on extraterrestrial matters. He is also a member of the NSC’s unacknowledged UFO information-management subcommittee, "MJ-12",’s panel of scientists.
"The code names I used there were ’Griffin’, and ’Nu Kappa Eta’."
MJ-12 made Dr. Wolf the Chairman of Alphacom Team, its premier extraterrestrial-matters group, which also includes an Admiral from Naval Intelligence.

After acknowledging the "general sense of powerlessness and impotence" the generals (and admirals) have regarding the extraterrestrials, and attributing the Coverup to their fears that civilians might somehow "catch up" with the power elite in their understanding of ETs and their agendas, Boylan makes the following comments about 'the Cabal', which is a 'renegade group':

Quote:
But a far most disturbing revelation from Dr. Wolf concerns the emergence of a renegade group within the military and intelligence agencies which comprise the UFO Cover-Up. Wolf has labeled this conspiratorial group of plotters "The Cabal". Made up of extremist, fundamentalist, xenophobic, racist, and paranoiac officers, the Cabal fears and hates extraterrestrials. And, ... the Cabal has... taken surviving extraterrestrials prisoner, and attempted to extract information by force. .....

The 'Cabal' controls some well-known UFO investigators. Wolf said that the director of one major U.S. civilian UFO organization "is up to his ass in the Cabal." And he added that another ufologist in Canada "gets paid for taking swipes at various UFO researchers." That ufologist’s high reputation for UFO research is undeserved, because he was getting a stream of leaks and tips from a well-placed official inside the intelligence community. Thus, he knew precisely what UFO data to look and ask for. Now that ufologist is getting frequently upset, because his source "inside" is no longer available, having recently died.

Boyland also talked to Wolf at length about then-President Bill Clinton; Dr. Wolf really wanted to tell Bill the "whole truth" about ETs, but his superiors in Majestic and the NSC "wouldn't let him". Duh! Interestingly, he also confirms the existence of said "Keystone" documents:

Quote:
"The President has ABOVE TOP SECRET and Need To Know clearances, but does not have the UMBRA ULTRA TOP SECRET clearance to have access to upper-level MAJIC [MJ-12] secrets, and KEYSTONE [ET research] documents."

Regarding Majestic itself, Boylan's interview reveals the following, which we ended up corroborating to a certain degree with the claims of a "Committee of the Majority":

Quote:
Like many federal bureaucracies, MJ-12 has tripled in size. Wolf reports, "It now numbers 36 members, including [former Secretary of State] Henry Kissinger and [father of the hydrogen bomb] Edward Teller. MJ-12 meets at various confidential locations, including the Battelle Memorial Institute [at Columbus, Ohio]." As an aside, Dr. Wolf confirmed that it was Dr. Edward Teller who recommended physicist Robert Lazar for his position at the secret S-4 government base south of Area 51, where Lazar helped on back-engineering the propulsion systems of extraterrestrial spacecraft.

When I asked who was MJ-1, the head of the MJ-12 subcommittee, Dr. Wolf declined to identify that person. He did say, "MJ-1 answers to no one, not even the President!" When I offered the surmise that Michael Wolf himself was yet another MJ-12 member, he hurriedly pointed out that he "could not disclose such a thing." And when I proposed that a notable scientist with a government background, residing in Arizona, was yet another MJ-12 member, Wolf responded with an uncharacteristic silence, which I took to mean that he did not contradict that identification.

There was something new that I didn't know before, from this document that was done in 1998; the first UFO crash was supposedly off the coast of San Diego, in 1941, NOT as I had previously understood Cape Girardeau, Missouri. I suppose it would have been easier to get close to George H.W. Bush, who was an airman in the Pacific theater in WWII. Though Missouri was closer to the Andover and Yale campuses, as well as Kennebunkport, there were no interstate highways at that time. That's only my own personal speculation, but I think these issues are important when trying to determine if any of the pre-Roswell "events" actually occurred and where. Wolf/Boylan also confirms that Roswell was actually TWO craft, colliding in mid-air; this is the same account ZT has given too. (And NL/ZT has validated the "Alien Interview" account as being a truthful account of the original Roswell zeta's interaction with humans, though as they claim that zeta was not expecting to survive the pre-arranged crash and thus was not as "in the know" about the entire purpose of the crash and the agenda to begin with.

Wolf also discusses the "super soldier" program, human cloning, human-hybrid engineering that attempted to parallel ET engineering, so-called "zero point energy", and all manner of issues of major interest to this forum and other truth-seekers. Naturally no such discussion would be complete without the tale being told that the 'ufer' community is riddled with spies and agents-provocateur, and of course Bob Dean rears his head in this context:

Quote:
Naturally, Wolf keeps aware of significant individuals and developments within the civilian UFO-investigation community. One such figure is former Army Command Sergeant-Major Robert Dean, who was assigned to NATO Headquarters in the 1960s. There Dean read NATO’s secret Assessment of extraterrestrials. Wolf states that he "has seen that same Assessment." Dr. Wolf also revealed that,

"the NSA and CIA regularly provide the members of MJ-12 with tapes of major meetings of civilian UFO groups," for example, MUFON conferences.

Towards the end Wolf discusses the various ET races, vividly describing them as many of them have been autopsied; here he mentions Jesus as well (fitting, since it's Easter Sunday today):

Quote:
Some years ago documents were leaked purporting to constitute a Presidential Briefing for Jimmy Carter on extraterrestrial matters. Dr. Wolf affirmed that the information contained therein,
"is substantially true, but one page was missing from the leaked set. That page describes an individual of joint ET-human heritage, who emerged 2000 years ago to try to end human violence."
When I proposed that the page was referring to Jesus, Wolf confirmed that identification.

The last item of interest I found, along with a discussion of the biowarfare issues such as the man-made development of the HIV-Aids virus, was this mention about the JFK assassination, which I find to reinforce my own belief:

Quote:
Wolf also learned that the assassination of President Kennedy involved multiple parties and interests.
"Many Cuban expatriates hated Kennedy for the Bay of Pigs invasion’s failure. The Mafia hated JFK because of his brother, Attorney-General Robert Kennedy’s relentless prosecutions of high-level mobsters. Hard-liners in CIA hated Kennedy, because he wanted to pull the U.S. out of an escalating war in Viet Nam, and because he wanted the CIA to disclose UFO information."

I highly recommend a thorough reading of the page; here's the link again:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... 12_4_3.htm

I'm still trying to find a copy of the text of the National Security Oath, midnight.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post The National Security Oath
The National Security Oath

I found this while looking for the text of the Oath; I'd actually read this back in the summer of 2003 after finding GLP for the first time (that was back when it was gaining the popularity that made it such a lucrative property for Elaine to sell, after it largely went downhill and all the thoughtful posters went on to one or more of the various spin-offs. This was written by Dan Eden for "Viewzone", and in this excerpt he describes what the signing of the Oath entailed, since he had just taken a job as the webmaster for the "non-profit" company that controlled the electrical grid of the Northeast, comprising New England, parts of Canada, and New York state:

Since I was in charge of the internet that serviced the data and connected all of the electrical generators for the region, it was deemed necessary for me, and many other staff members, to be screened by the NSA. In particular, I was amazed to learn, I was to be required to take a National Security Oath!

In November of 1999 I was instructed to travel to Fort Meade, Maryland, where I would be housed with a family that was associated with the agency. It was a practical matter as much as a security precaution, since my activities during the day would be involved in learning about the oath I would be taking, its necessity, implications and the consequences of violating it.

The entire course lasted ten days and the oath itself was formalized by a written, signed and witnessed document. In the course of preparing for this commitment I was subjected to several polygraph tests, a battery of psychological exams and was also shown some rather disgusting and graphic scenes where the violation of the oath was swiftly resolved.

The message was crystal clear. Once you raised your hand and signed the document they could kill you - legally - for the good of the nation.

To me, the most interesting part was the "how to" classes that prepared one for an interrogation by "the enemy." It involved various mind games where, if drugged for example, you could give factual information in a form that was unusable. My own version of "the Wizard of Oz" was a good example of this method, and one I had taught myself. But since they were familiar with this type of deception, my journal was no longer a safe outlet for my therapeutic writing. I had to respect these people - they were very clever and had just about every angle covered.

In the evening, after the classes, I would return to my host's home and watch the news, have light conversation, and go to bed early. I sensed that they were watching me, evaluating me, and that somewhere in my files they would be writing a summary on my behavior and conversations.

The final day came and I signed the document. It took place in a room draped with flags and portraits of then president Clinton. My hand was shook and I returned home to resume my good life. But it was then that things started to get strange again.

And of course no discourse on the Oath, particularly in regards to observatories and astronomers, would be complete without some ZT on the matter:

http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g152.htm wrote:
Observatories and their allies and obligations are not what it seems to the general public. Since the time of Roswell, when it became obvious to the US that the alien presence was real, and how easily the general public could become aware of this, new rules have been pressed. We have mentioned previously that Russia, though ostensibly an enemy, held at bay, a competitor in space, was an ally on holding the line of UFO's and the tracking of Planet X. This is done at the highest levels, where these space missions are funded and observatories funded. Observatories, as space exploration, requires the staff and astronauts to be under a National Security Oath, or similar commitment in other countries. What do you suppose that Reagan and Thatcher talked about, while visiting each other, or the Russians visiting, and the like. Do you think the tape recorders are rolling all the time, and that private conversations or secure phone lines do not exist? They all agreed that until they were able to:

-rebuff aliens from landing and doing at will what they would with the populace, and

-determine the path and passage of Planet X and what to do in the scenario depicted by ourselves,

that they would not allow the general public to be aware.

No argument. No disagreement between these major countries that control the public's access to knowledge of outer space! What does this involve? US, Russia, Japan, Britain, and others who wish to ally and collaborate in science or space exploration. Get on board with the program or not, and if not, then you'll not be an ally or partner. So, Britain and the others have always known, had access, and the many technological adjustments to get a better look at the skies, at the inbound monster coming on as predicted by ourselves, has never been a secret among the allies and partners. All public movement to the contrary, they already know.

It's amazing but it appears that Google is kept well-scrubbed of any actual text of the so-called "National Security Oath"! There IS a "National Security Agency Oath", which is fairly bland and is certainly not the oath we've been led to believe is in existence (the kind to which Dan Eden was exposed to), and then there is this, from Shirley MacLaine's book "Sage-ing While Age-ing":

Shirly MacLaine wrote:
The secrecy oath...is called "Oath Upon Inadvertent Exposure To Classified Security Data or Information". The consequence of taking this oath is the signing away of constitutional rights. If the security agreement is violated, there is no trial, no right of appeal, and the person is sentenced to a federal penitentiary for twenty years.

I don't think Shirley has all the facts, as her later explanation of the formation of MJ-12 is sorely lacking, but she has the general idea. You can read a few pages from that book here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=JxIW1C ... th&f=false

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Oaths continued
While this isn't the "National Security Oath", it's an amazing oath taken by foot-soldiers by that 'other' secret society, the Jesuits, if true; it's apparently in the Congressional Record, too, unless the claim made on the web-page is false:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesuits.htm wrote:
Superior:

"My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant, and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope."

"You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means."

"You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope's sake, whose servants we are unto death."

This oath, if indeed true, would make the Protocols of the Elders of Zion a much more genuine document than we originally might have thought, especially after learning it was none other than Allen Dulles, a likely former MJ-1 who more than likely presided over a Majestic that voted to eliminate JFK by a ritual killing utilizing the many discomfited groups that had axes to grind with him, that supposedly "debunked" them in the early 1920s. The following Oath as repeated by the Jesuit initiate (and supposedly the initiate into the Knights of Columbus, the Knights of Malta, and Rhodes Scholars) is an almost insane justification of the ideology that the "ends justify the means". If Jesus were around in the present, I'm quite sure he'd denounce any such ideology that depended on such physically violent hatreds as described.

Quote:
(The following material contained in Congressional Record, House Bill 1523, Contested election case of Eugene C. Bonniwell, against Thos. S. Butler, February 15, 1913, pages 3215-6. The oath appears in its entirety, in the book, THE SUPPRESSED TRUTH ABOUT THE ASSASSINATION OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN, by Burke McCarty, pages 14-16).

Quote:
"I, ..........., now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in the Pontificate of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Vice-regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed."

"Therefore, to the utmost of my power I shall and will defend this doctrine of his Holiness' right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the now pretended authority and churches of England and Scotland, and branches of the same now established in Ireland and on the Continent of America and elsewhere; and all adherents in regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestants or Liberals, or obedience to any of the laws, magistrates or officers."

"I do further declare that the doctrine of the churches of England and Scotland, of the Calvinists, Huguenots and others of the name Protestants or Liberals to be damnable and they themselves damned who will not forsake the same."

"I do further declare, that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of his Holiness' agents in any place wherever I shall be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, Ireland or America, or in any other Kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my uttermost to extirpate the heretical Protestants or Liberals' doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise."

"I do further promise and declare, that notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume my religion heretical, for the propaganda of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they may entrust me and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstance whatever; but to execute all that shall be proposed, given in charge or discovered unto me, by you, my ghostly father, or any of this sacred covenant."

"I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ."

"That I may go to any part of the world withersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions of the North, the burning sands of the desert of Africa, or the jungles of India, to the centers of civilization of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America, without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things whatsoever communicated to me."

"I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus."

"In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!"

I know that's a pretty big chunk to quote, but if indeed this is in the public record - the Congressional Record, on top of that - then I feel no compunction in repeating it. To think that so many people scurrying about the planet have taken such an oath is a shock; maybe in the 19th century, or even up until WWI, but today?!? :awe Say it ain't so!!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Geeze Don you take a much needed break then come back with a vengeance :roflmao, so much to take in WOW :awe

I totally agree with you about that second oath, if it is true it gives me a new found disgust of the Catholic Church and its leader the Pope :roll :crazy

Thanks for the lesson on the JFK assassination, some of which I knew but allot if it is new, you give us much to ponder :hmm

BTW I think your ok with the above Quoted Post as you have quoted it from the Public Record..

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

As usual ya'll have given me much to ponder this morning!

A quick search of historical events of 1962 yielded:

May 07 US performs atmospheric nuclear test at Christmas Island on this day in history

And we go on and on with the atmospheric nuclear tests at Christmas Island and then:

Jan 18 US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site on this day in history.

http://www.hisdates.com/years/1962-historical-events_2.html

Interesting, to me, because my Dad was at the Nevada Test Site in 1962/1963. The company he worked for was directional drilling around the test site. These rigs were used to place monitors for the underground testing.

The shift from atmospheric testing to underground testing occurred because

http://www.idealist.ws/thermal.php

Quote:
Weather

In 1958, strange things started happening in the southern part of the Western Hemisphere. Powerful storms were creating havoc in Central and South America; the 1958 hurricane season was marked by a slightly above-normal number of strong storms, with twelve hurricanes, five of them of 'major hurricane' status. Also, off the coast of Peru, a large number of birds began dying. Scientists linked the deaths to the bad weather.

What was causing the bad weather? Some, including Dr. Albert Schweitzer, blamed the bomb tests. From April to September 1958, the U.S. blew up bombs on Bikini and Enewetak atolls in the Pacific totaling 35,600 kilotons. (The bomb dropped on Hiroshima was just 15 kilotons.) Two of the 1958 tests, dubbed 'Poplar' and 'Elder' - huge hydrogen bomb explosions - comprised 51% of the total yield of nearly three dozen tests conducted that year in the Pacific by the U.S.

The 'oceanic anomaly' in the Pacific that was breeding bad weather was later attributed to the El Niño effect, which had its first episode in 1949 - one year after the U.S. carried out three atom bomb tests in the Pacific (with a total yield of seven Hiroshima bombs). The second El Niño episode in 1957-1958 created a slew of bad weather across the Pacific and four more ' warm cycles' would occur through 1980.

But how could nuclear bomb tests affect the weather?

Ocean warming

Dr. Rosalie Bertell, who has extensively studied our atomic age, has speculated that when nuclear fallout lands or becomes inserted in the oceans, it releases heat (as hot radioactive gases or as slowly decaying - heating - radioactive solids). As surface temperatures in the oceans rise, storm development increases.

Much of the radioactive fallout that landed in the oceans from huge Pacific and Soviet bomb tests of the 1950s and 1960s has given off tremendous amounts of decay heat over the past 50 or more years. Since warmer chemical particles rise to the surface of water - hot water rises, cold water sinks - decades of slow radioactive (heat) decay emitted by huge quantities of fallout has warmed the surface waters of the oceans. We know that about 10% of the energy of a nuclear blast concentrates as radioactive decay heat. Idealist has calculated that the fallout that landed in the oceans from nuclear bomb testing released heat energy equivalent to the energy from the calories of 95,000,000,000,000 huge slices of cheesecake (each with 2,000 calories). All of that energy may have risen the temperatures of the epipelagic zone of the oceans (top 650 feet) by 0.027 degrees Celsius. Global warming scientists have calculated that the oceans have risen in temperature by about 0.2 degrees Celsius since the 1950s. Could it be that most of this increase is due to the greenhouse gas effect but part of it is due to radioactive fallout warming impacts (about 10%)?

Radioactivity can enter the ocean not just from bomb tests, but via dumping, radioactive leaks and storm-induced runoff. Powerful cyclones hit French Polynesia's Moruroa island - which is heavily contaminated from French nuclear testing - in November 1980, March 1981 and five times in that 1983. Dr. Bertell notes that those 'five cyclones passed over Moruroa with 10 meter (30 feet) high waves, doing extensive damage to the test site, washing radioactive waste into the ocean and leaving thousands homeless in the Islands.'

Rotation

Dr. Bertell also said that a former Fijian naval officer who witnessed one of the Pacific-based megaton blasts conducted in the early 1960s told her that he believed the blasts were 'capable of affecting the earth 's rotation, slowing it slightly.' The impact on Earth's rotation from Pacific megaton blasts may also have occurred indirectly, via powerful storms. Indeed, a United Press International article published on December 18, 1983 reported that a major climatic disturbance that spawned powerful Pacific storms in the year 1983 had slowed the earth's rotation, making several days slightly longer. Meteorologists measured the slowing of our planet's daily rotation equal to one-fifth of a millisecond.

It has been speculated the bomb tests in the Pacific are to blame for even the reversal of the trade winds and droughts in Australia, Fiji and other Pacific Rim nations.

So is "global warming" and the "ozone depletion" a leftover legacy of the nuclear testing of the '50s? Were we warned by off worlders to stop contaminating our nest? :hmm

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:46 am

DonD - an amazing thread you've drawn - intriguing to say the least.

and

DonDep wrote:
This oath, if indeed true, would make the Protocols of the Elders of Zion a much more genuine document than we originally might have thought,

is well manifested on my radar. I have had the gut feel that that document is one bad piece of work from the day I first found it more than ten years ago...

Thanks to you and Phatz for your trawling up this stuff...

BB - that is also a most stimulating piece of info never to have crossed my radar bofore... Well done for surfacing it. Will be looking into the science and history rescent of the oceans a bit more deeply...

:hmm

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky I hope your gonna re-post and research further into that Antarctic post of yours as well.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2976

:clap :clap

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:15 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Been thinking about this all morning! Yep, Sky, I never knew that about radiation and ocean warming either - funny what Google can bring up. I can't wait to read what you find.

Soooo let me ask a question - what if there were full disclosure tomorrow?

Tomorrow morning we all wake up and hear "The White House has requested (or Parliament or the UN, whatever) air time this morning for a special announcement. This is breaking news please stay tuned for more information as it becomes available."

Then the World is told that ET is real and has been here all along and, oh by the way, look out your windows/doors and greet him/her.

So once we get over MSM "spinning" the "story of the century" - will you be surprised? What happens next?

I've seen whole web sites devoted to a "War of the Worlds" type scenario but, frankly, I'm not buying that. If they wanted to destroy us they would have had ample opportunity to do that looonnggg before now.

What happens to Big Business? Yeah! Maybe the whole "you're born, you become a corporate slave, you buy crap, and then ya die" isn't Truth?

What happens to Big Science? Uh huh - where you been, Dude??? What? You lied to us? I can't believe that!

What about Religion? What if Jesus, Mohammed, Krishna, Yaweh, Buddha and every one else are truly one being named "Emmanuel?" What if the Arabs and the Jews finally look at one another and realize they've been fighing over the same thing? Maybe this is the Third Secret of Fatima - that all these "beings" are one and He/She's coming to get ya!!! You should have told the Truth and taught the true Word instead of bending that Truth/Word to your own ends. :nono

What happens to Politics and Statehood? Will we begin to see that we are truly one race - black, white, and brown? What happens when the artifically drawn lines disappear?

What happens when plain, old, ordinary folks find out they don't need to pay for electricty - it's free and should have been free all along?

What happens to Education? Will all of History need to be rewritten? What about Archaeology and Anthropology? And just why didn't you teach it correctly in the first place?

What happens when we find out Mars was once our home? Yep, we screwed it up, too, and were plopped down here in "The Garden of Eden" and have just, barely, managed to keep this planet from blowing up on us.

What happens when we are shown just what "loving our neighbor" truly means not only for us but for the Earth and all the other millions of beings in the cosmos? Will we lose our war mongering ways or just turn those ways outward?

How are you going to feel when they show you all the "junk" we've left in Space? Trashed up something else now, didn't we?

So I'll put on my Bob Marley tape
And practice what I preach
Get jah lost in the reggae mon
As I walk along the beach
Stay in touch with my insanity really is the only way
Its a jungle out there kiddies
Have a very fruitful day

Fruitcakes - Jimmy Buffett :alien

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:46 am
Site Admin

Interesting questions BB.

Geeze Don see what ya did, you sparked a whole realm of new discussion for the GT :tounge

Good on ya my friend :clap

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Oaths continued
Dondep wrote:
While this isn't the "National Security Oath", it's an amazing oath taken by foot-soldiers by that 'other' secret society, the Jesuits, if true; it's apparently in the Congressional Record, too, unless the claim made on the web-page is false:
Say it ain't so!!

Dondep,
I believe it is not so.

According to this debunking,

http://www.victorclaveau.com/htm_html/Anti-Catholicism/jesuit_oath_debunked.htm

All you need to put propaganda into the Library of congress is
and obtain a copyright and registration in the Library of Congress, is as follows:

A completed Form TX.
A non-refundable filing fee of $30.
A non-returnable deposit of the work.

What is in the library of congress is possibly the product of the imagination of the forger Robert Ware whom is claimed to have done the forgeries of "The Jesuit Oath" and "Foxes and Firebrands." (see below links)

http://thisrecording.com/today/2009/8/7/in-which-a-forgery-just-breaks-our-heart.html

http://oce.catholic.com/index.php?title=Impostors

On the flip side, the falseness of this version of the Jesuit oath, does not imply that the national security oath or the real Jesuit oath are benign.

I believe that that the same people who use to have the Inquisition, also would have had a nasty "no holds bar oath".
From https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Inquisition
There were four different manifestations of the Inquisition:
the Medieval Inquisition (1231–16th century)
the Spanish Inquisition (1478–1834)
the Portuguese Inquisition (1536–1821)
the Roman Inquisition (1542 – c. 1860 )

That is 629 years of Terror! :awe

I pray that all religious fanatics have mellowed though all the centuries, since we can not continue to be ruled by fear.

Also interesting is all the internet rumors about the planet-x observatories being run by Jesuits.

Jesuits have a mission and are able to keep secrets, but other facts are hidden.

Peace,

MT7

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 pm
GT Truther

Hi Don,

Firstly an apology for delayed reply – there’s been so much to read the past few days that I did not get around to writing anything, especially as I’ve also been distracted in another direction (with a paintbrush).

Re: the creating of negative emotions, I think that one reason why the humans who are culpable do this is because they are being influenced from the unseen realms. OK, its not known consciously, but that is a different issue. Another reason will be because they are blindly following rules and regulations without applying thought as to whether the rules and regulations are appropriate / justified.

Re: the weather, we are now coming to the end of the warm period… during which I’ve spent much time outdoors enjoying the sunshine - and painting the garden shed. Being wooden it needs an annual coat of protective paint. Just in time as well, as the leaves on the fig tree are starting to open and a week or so later and they’d have been in my way.

Re: tectonic events, there is a thread on prophecies.us which suggests that a very major quake and tsunami can be expected this coming Friday. It is said that the areas of devastation will include the areas affected in 2004, and that an entire island will be ‘washed over’. Sri Lanka / Ceylon is suggested. http://prophecies.us/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1303661223

Re: BRIC, today I saw a variant of that term being used… BRICS - which refers to Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. For South Africa I’d like to see what happens when Nelson Mandela passes on. Only if things go well could it be seen in a truly positive light - in the past I’ve seen rumours suggesting that some people want to settle old scores but out of respect for Mr Mandela are holding back. As for your question about people from overseas relocating here, yes in many cases they do tend to self-segregate in ethnic neighbourhoods. This applies as much to the Cypriots who came after 1974 and the people Idi Amin expelled from Uganda as the people from Asia. But the issue of self-segregation in ethnic neighbourhoods was not something I mentioned. My comments were about trade, and how by creating trading links between their new and the old homelands the people from overseas nations can help build bridges and foster greater friendship between nations, and that these trading links can ultimately result in both nations increasing in prosperity.

I agree that Elenin is not PX. I’ve heard of Tatooine but when writing the previous message the name remained elusive to me. I’m not sure that anywhere in the British Isles is even 100 miles from the sea, and as for 700ft above sea level… well yes, possibly – but not near to where I am! But I’m not convinced that Nibiru is as close as the Zetans suggest. Lets see what happens with Elenin, we have about 6 months to find out. I am especially alarmed about what happens when we pass through the area of space which its tail passes through a matter of weeks before. Will we be rained upon by dust particles – and even small rocks? If so, will this cause aircraft to fall out of the sky?

Simon

Dondep wrote:
Me in blue.....

simple simon wrote:
Don, you asked about the M1 motorway...

it seems that the scrapyard contained some bottled gas and whenever there is a fire where such are known to be being stored so the policy has become to evacuate the area / create an exclusion zone and continously douse the gas bottles with water until they have cooled down sufficiently to be sure that they do no longer pose an explosion risk.

There is always a total disreguard for the disruption caused. The authorities say that its for our 'safety'. But then that is normal policy in just about anything officialdom do nowadays - it seems as if the aim is to create as much annoyance to ordinary people as possible - perhaps because the resulting negative emotions are 'harvestable'.

That's an interesting comment about the negative emotions, Simon. While I believe the 'bad' aliens do that, I'm not sure our human authorities - at least at that level - are up to that quite yet. However, I'd suspect that one of the [multiple] reasons would be to test just how far they can go without unleashing widespread rioting, road-rage murder and mayhem.

I say this because I see similar attitudes on (road) building schemes - even in my local park a pathway leading to an entrance which I regularly used has been deemed to be 'too narrow' (after many many decades!) and the remedial works are taking 3 months with just 2 people doing the work and people like me being forced to follow longer inconvenient routes. We are having a wonderful period of warm sunny weather, the rhododendrums in the park are in bloom but with the gate closed I am unable to see them. :flame

Yes, I notice on my newsfeed that the UK is experiencing the "warmest"-ever Easter season on record.

returning to the M1 motorway (it would be called a 'freeway' in US English) now that the fire is out the media has shown us the underside of a bridge which (we are told) has been so badly affected by the fire that the concrete has melted, exposing the steel girders which were inside.

Key phrase: "you were told". I find that truly hard to believe (not that 'you were told', lol, but WHAT your public was told). Especially if the M1 is as you say like an American freeway. It's almost absurd; this is one of the reasons the story stoked my interest. I still suspect this was an 'exercise' to see if it would be possible to 'lock up the cities' when the time comes; naturally none of those suspicions would ever be raised in the MSM.

re: the road also having a 'trans-Europe' road number; from my childhood days in the 1960's when as a family we would travel from London to Italy in a motor home I can recall seeing the trans-europe highway road numbers on maps and on roadsides. The maps included British roads but as you said, we do not use these here. But then despite the geographical proximity and politics many of us Brits do not see ourselves as being part of Europe. 'Offshore Europe' is my thinking, and culturally etc I am as interested in the USA, Australia, Canada etc as France, Germany, etc.

What struck me was the timing of this first-ever proclamation/act of the UNECE, and how it presaged the beginning of the super-states....the EU, in your case. As part of the move towards "one-world government", connected by a network of speedy transportation links. I know y'all Brits don't really consider yourselves 'European', except by geographical proximity. Some (like one of my favorite singer-songwriters, Matt Johnson of The The) would even call the UK the "fifty-first state of the USA".

Economically my thoughts turn to BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) and to suggest a taxidermist for Europe - especially the EU in its present undemocratic unaccounatble money swilling form. It helps that we have a lot of people here from many other 'emerging' countries who look to their former homelands more than 'Europe', and if red tape was reduced could help boost trade with those countries.

I like that term - BRIC - but I'm thoroughly confused by what you say concerning your immigrants from 'emerging' (i.e. Third World) countries; are you being sarcastic there, concerning how they come to the UK but then tend to self-segregate in ethnic neighborhoods? Serious question that....I know that the prevailing mood has been a backlash among the native western European peoples towards those who immigrate from (mostly muslim) countries and resist adopting even the language, let alone the dress habits, of the host countries. You mention 'red tape'; are there tariffs on products made in those, erm, 'emerging countries' that make them unaffordable to you locals? Very curious, because as you know we have an exciting blowhard here in the States - one Donald Trump - who is now making a big splash in Republican party politics by running on the plank of "standing up to China" and "bringing jobs back", and I know the UK is experiencing much of the same strain as we are in that respect.

re: the three days of darkness; do you think that it could happen this year? Perhaps October / November - whilst this planet passes through Elenin's tail?

Simon, if you weren't aware before, my personal opinion is that Elenin, along with Apophis and Tyche and now Tatooine (yes, I couldn't believe that one....soon you'll hear about that too) are all but entertaining disinfo scams being foisted on the truthseeking community by unsuspecting (or in some cases, knowingly complicit) 'ufer' leading lights. And while I might have said "of course" we would experience those 3 days sooner than later, I'm much more circumspect of late; mainly because the promised "shock" of the so-called '7 of 10' scenarios hasn't really happened yet. Yes, we were all shocked by the 9.1 mega-quake in Japan, and yes the islands of Indonesia along with huge sections of Malaysia, Thailand, and the Phillipinies are sinking, but they are doing it so slowly as to be almost imperceptible. So if we DO go through those 3 days this year, they'll probably occur towards the end of the year. One of the sources I was researching earlier today indicated that they are supposedly to occur "in the winter", which would mean December or at the earliest November; more than likely early next year.

btw, if not then we still have Apophis to look forward to... 2020 (2026?) and 2039. At 51 years of age it is feasible that I would still be here for at least the first - if not both of these visits.... :scared

So we're the same age! Interesting....but I don't think you have to worry about experiencing anything from those proxy-planets; it's Nibiru you should be pragmatically preparing for. At least have a route planned to a location at least 700 feet above sea level and 100 miles inland if possible.

Simon

Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Ok - I've been nudged...

I dunno about "Deadly"...?? How did they determine that?

Deadly time vortex appears over Antarctica
Posted by EU Times on Apr 21st, 2011

Disturbing news has been leaking out from the giant continent at the bottom of the world. Some scientists manning lonely outposts under the drifting and shifting aurora are nearly paralyzed with fear. Their clipped reports are being reviewed by astonished superiors back in the home countries.

Russian researchers posted near the giant South Pole sub-glacial Lake Vostok have reported eerie anomalies and incidents over the past few years that sometimes seem to border on the frayed edge of creeping madness.

Artificial structure found under two miles of ice

During April 2001 one of the world’s great secrets was revealed: an ancient structure or apparatus that lay encased miles under the hard Antarctic ice was detected by a roving spy satellite. The US military immediately moved to quash the reports and the mainstream news media dutifully complied.

Sector of erupting anomalies.

Despite the news blackout, reports still surfaced that a secretive excavation project had commenced on the heels of the discovery. Some European countries formally protested the excavation by the US military.

Excavation deep into the ice...What's down there?

“If it’s something the US military has constructed down there, then they’re violating the international Antarctic Treaty,” said an aide to Nicole Fontaine, at the time he was the European Parliament’s French president. “If not, then it’s something that’s at least 12,000 years old, which is how long ice has covered Antarctica. That would make it the oldest man-made structure on the planet. The Pentagon should heed the calls of Congress and release whatever it’s hiding.”

The federal government and the Pentagon ignored the calls.

Excavation deep into the ice...What's down there?

High technology and strange events

Soon after, some military observers noted that robotic devices were being shipped to the South Pole and speculation erupted about the belief by some that the US Air Force had transported their mammoth nuclear-powered tunel boring machine, the Subterrene, on a C5-A to a secret Antarctic base.

The Subterrene, a cylindrical vessel that is said manned with a crew of four to six, is capable of subterranean travel and has undergone tests in Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico. Designed to bore through hard rock strata, drilling into the ice would be like a laser cutting through a marshmallow.

US Air Force's incredible Subterrene giant earth borer.

Following the frenzied events, of early 2001, the news broke of a mysterious medical emergency that forced an evacuation of unnamed personnel during the depths of the Antarctic winter–the first event of its kind during the dangerous South Pole winter season.

Shortly after that the region was shaken by an unusual earthquake. Seismologists located the temblor at the epicenter of the buried structure in East Antarctica.

Yet still the military resisted making any comment.

A magnetic anomaly formed, intensified, and spread to the vicinity of the Russian Vostok base. Russian researchers were shocked and puzzled.

Meanwhile, the American military airfield buzzed with activity as flights came and went at a dizzying pace. Heavy machinery–some pretty exotic–appeared on the bleak Antarctic ice sheet. Unverified reports claimed that the nuclear-powered earth borer Subterrene arrived.
Snip

Time vortex erupts

As one bizarre event followed another, a research team of US and UK scientists accidentally came across a mind-numbing discovery. While working on a joint weather research project, the team witnessed the creation of a spinning vortex of time.

US physicist Mariann McLein allegedly testified that she and her colleagues became aware of a “spinning gray fog” in the sky over their heads. They initially dismissed the phenomenon as merely part of a random polar storm.

The spiraling vortex, however, did not disperse. Stranger still, despite gusts of wind and briskly moving clouds overhead, the weird spinning gray fog remained stationary.

Intense magnetic anomaly.

Deciding to explore the odd phenomenon, the group took one of its weather balloons and attached a meteorological instrument to it that calibrated temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, windspeed and a scientific chronometer to record the times of the readings.

After attaching a cable to the balloon, and securing the other end to a winch, they released it. The balloon and instrument package soared upwards and were immediately sucked into the gaping maw of the swirling vortex.

The balloon and instruments disappeared.

Tunnel to the past

After a several minutes, they decided to retrieve the balloon. Despite some difficulty with the winch they succeeded in bringing the balloon back to earth and checked the instruments. McLein stated that everyone was stunned by the readout on the chronometer. It displayed a date decades in the past: January 27, 1965.

McLein claimed the experiment was repeated several times with the same result.

Later, she said, the entire episode was reported to military intelligence and passed on to the White House. Presumably the strange vortex phenomenon–a highly magnetic tunnel to the past–was code named The Time Gate by military intelligence.

Magnetic time tunnel to the past?

As the phenomenon was generated in the same general vicinity as the discovery of the giant apparatus deep under the ice, it’s thought the two may be related.

If indeed a magnetic time vortex is appearing and disappearing over Antarctica–and if the phenomena is not natural, but generated by some unknown technology deep under the icecap–it may reveal the physics of time and could potentially allow control of the past, and by implication the future.

If true, it’s no wonder the military is so intensely interested and so closed-mouthed about it.

Source

:huh

Using GoogleEarth - check out the hole at 66 33' 11.58"S 99 50' 18.86"E :huh
(wonder if it links to the story??)

Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:42 pm
Profile WWW

simple simon wrote:
Re: BRIC, today I saw a variant of that term being used… BRICS - which refers to Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. For South Africa I’d like to see what happens when Nelson Mandela passes on. Only if things go well could it be seen in a truly positive light - in the past I’ve seen rumours suggesting that some people want to settle old scores but out of respect for Mr Mandela are holding back.

That's my turf simon - and let me tell you, they can try! The main instigation is an old Zulu thing called "uMono". Basically meaning a jealous hatred. Prevails amongst the locals in the rural area's where they "take out" a member of the community who is getting out of his league when getting too wealthy or progressive. But as for the whites - I know there is hatred from some quarters.

They can try - and they may do some damage, but they will certainly get it back in serious dividends as most folk here are well armed ands won't take it lying down! Class wars all over again if it does surface.

It is not a general thing though - so I have my confidence in human nature being positive in the main....

The interesting thing is a chap by the name of Siener van Rensberg (Siener = insightful or prophetic) who prophesised many things about 100 years ago which about 95% of which came true, and his last vision was that the Whites will one day have to defend themselves again as in the 1830's???

We shall see...

:roll

Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

From Crystaline

This is a report from a Computer Programmer standing in front of a panel
About rigging all Elections in the USA. He is under oath. Please watch
this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1thcO_o ... dded#at=53

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:42 pm
GT Truther

I always wanted my own civilization...

Open-sourced blueprints for civilization : http://www.ted.com/talks/marcin_jakubowski.html

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:43 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Ok - I've been nudged...

I dunno about "Deadly"...?? How did they determine that?

Deadly time vortex appears over Antarctica
Posted by EU Times on Apr 21st, 2011

Did a bit of research, Sky and this is what I found:

This was from a Pravada story in 2006 - interesting that someone brought this up again 5 years later.

No one has ever been able to find Mariann McLein - no Google hits, no scholarly articles, zippo nada.

I did find an interesting post at ATS from 2009:

Quote:
reply posted on 7-9-2009 @ 04:51 AM by DoomsdayRex
I think all of this was viral advertising for a fiction novel, Raising Atlantis. lantis.tv, the source for these reports, re-directs to the author's webpage.

Here's the synopsis from Barnes and Noble...

BURIED UNDER TWO MILES OF ICE. In Antarctica, a glacial earthquake swallows up a team of scientists...and exposes a mysterious monument older than the Earth itself. In Peru, archaeologist Dr. Conrad Yeats is apprehended by U.S. Special Forces...to unlock the final key to the origins of the human race. In Rome, the pope summons environmental activist Dr. Serena Serghetti to the Vatican...and reveals a terrifying vision of apocalyptic disaster. In space, a weather satellite reveals four massive storms forming around the South Pole...and three U.S. spy satellites disappear from orbit. These are the end times, when the legends of a lost civilization and the prophecies of the world's great religions lead a man and a woman to a shattering discovery that will change the fate of humankind. This is the ultimate voyage, a journey to the center of time, as awe-inspiring as the dawn of man--and as inevitable as doomsday. This is RAISING ATLANTIS....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread233207/pg2

Why re-release an obviously debunked hoax 5 years after the fact? Are we so devoid of "news" this day and time that we have to go back to the past? Or is this a psy ops operation?

Interesting...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:12 am
GT Truther

Post Information on Richard Dolan requested
I may have this weekend, 29April, an opportunity to attend a live presentation by Richard Dolan.

Will you folk here give me a brief briefing on him so that I can better interpret what he says?

It is disturbing that he came close to receiving a Rhodes scholarship; only their high level lackeys get those.

Thank you in advance.

Douglas Adams

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 am
GT Truther

Thank you DonD for your great posts and especially the Dan Eden experiences. Reading all the way through is a must. I wish to know more about the blue humanoids' and Hurtak. What was the story account with them and Jim?

My question is..did the discoveries make any sense to any of you why it would be considered an important revelation?
I'd like to read Dan B's take on it too. I know why I do?

Bits and pieces. What a picture. It appears our concern, and to a degree, paranoia over the HAARP system is not all that unwarranted.

Dex

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Oaths, continuing....
mountaintiger7 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Say it ain't so!!

Dondep,
I believe it is not so.

According to this debunking,

http://www.victorclaveau.com/htm_html/Anti-Catholicism/jesuit_oath_debunked.htm

All you need to put propaganda into the Library of congress is
and obtain a copyright and registration in the Library of Congress, is as follows:

A completed Form TX.
A non-refundable filing fee of $30.
A non-returnable deposit of the work.

What is in the library of congress is possibly the product of the imagination of the forger Robert Ware whom is claimed to have done the forgeries of "The Jesuit Oath" and "Foxes and Firebrands." (see below links)

http://thisrecording.com/today/2009/8/7/in-which-a-forgery-just-breaks-our-heart.html

http://oce.catholic.com/index.php?title=Impostors

On the flip side, the falseness of this version of the Jesuit oath, does not imply that the national security oath or the real Jesuit oath are benign.

I pray that all religious fanatics have mellowed though all the centuries, since we can not continue to be ruled by fear.

Also interesting is all the internet rumors about the planet-x observatories being run by Jesuits.

Very good, MT7. Yes, it's true that it's easy to get virtually anything inserted into the Library of Congress, though I didn't know it had been placed there. (Coincidentally, that was alleged to be the first hiding place of Dan B.'s "Lotus model". Stingy maji; only cost $30 but oh, what a hiding place! No wonder a vision of the LoC submerged is often recounted when discussing both remote-viewing and holographs from the "Looking Glass".) It's also true that mere appearance in the Congressional Record does not 'make it so'; even the most recent famous phrase of Sen. Jon Kyl [R]-Arizona, about how his inflammatory statements baldly stating that "If you want an abortion, you go to Planned Parenthood because that's 90% of what they do","was not intended to be factual" {yes, it's true! That was the official response of his press secretary when asked why he lied on the floor of the US Senate!} was included in the same Congressional Record though Sen. Kyl quietly had his comment amended a few days later to have the "90%" figure removed. Oh, the lying, the lying, the lying that goes on in that chamber!

Nonetheless, your summation about how the 'Oath' may have been a forgery but that doesn't mean the Jesuits (or Majestic) are benign, or that the true oath is any less severe, is spot-on. The MJ-12 papers, as well as the famous documents that supposedly prove Dubya Bush was AWOL while in the National Guard, would be found in the same category; take the truth, any genuine documentations that corroborate it, and eliminate those documents, substituting instead documents that make SOME truthful statements, along with other, untruthful statements, have them "authenticated", and plant them where a naive truthseeker can find them, with a 'little' (ahem) digging.

However, I did some more digging, because I am still trying to get to the bottom of how JFK, the Vatican and the ETs and the time period of 1960-1963 are connected, and now this supposedly fraudulent 'Oath' is also connected. Because the 'Oath' has such an extreme quality to it, and is quite articulated, I couldn't believe it was simply invented out of whole cloth, so I wanted to see what else there was to the issue. It seems that the episode recounted in the Congressional Record had to do with a disputed congressional race in Pennsylvania, in which the losing Democratic candidate had been besmirched by supporters of the Republican candidate as being a Catholic and a member of the Knights of Columbus (both of which are legitimate organizations on their face), and thus a possible 'stealth' candidate that would advance the corrupt and hateful ideology posed by "popery" - exemplified in the so-called 'Oath', which was reprinted by the thousands on flyers and distributed all over the district, preying on the naive sensibilities of the common folk. The Democratic candidate claimed criminal libel, as well he should, but that still doesn't make the 'Oath' a hoax - just that he had nothing to do with it.

The 'Oath', as I recounted it from the Congressional Record, apparently goes back to one source in the public domain - Charles Didier's book of 1843 titled "Subterranean Rome". It was used to libel other Democratic candidates, even JFK in the 1960 presidential election (and in 1928 against Al Smith, also a Democratic candidate). I haven't been able to determine where Didier got it (yet), but apparently there is also the claim made by one Dr. Alberta Rivera, in 1967, that he had taken that same oath as a Jesuit himself. Naturally his character was assassinated in the most vicious manner possible (see the Wiki on him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Rivera ), but just by reading the Oath itself, isn't that what one would expect if the Oath were true? Rivera supposedly was placed in a mental asylum by the Jesuits after he denounced them before a stadium crowd of over 50,000 in South America, where he was allegedly brainwashed, drugged, beaten and tortured, just as the original Jesuits had done in the original Inquisition. It's a fascinating read; I dug through a number of websites that basically recount the same story with slightly different details.

Then there is the book "The Secret History of the Jesuits", by Edmond Paris, with a foreword by Dr. Rivera, from 1975. I'd really like to get my hands on a copy of this book, as it's apparently chock full of data that would probably make some of the many connections I'm wondering about concerning 1960, JFK, the Vatican, etc., but in the meantime I found a copy of the foreward that Rivera wrote on this site:

http://www.neocrisis.com/faith-a-politi ... troduction

A snip:

Dr Alberto Rivera wrote:
As you read "The Secret History of the Jesuits," you will see there is a parallel between the religious and political sectors. The author, Mr. Paris, reveals the penetration and infiltration of the Jesuits into the governments and nations of the world to manipulate the course of history by setting up dictatorships, and weakening democracies such as the United States of America, by paving the way for social, political, moral, military, educational and religious anarchy.

The man, Edmond Paris

In the prophetical works of the Book of Revelation, Edmond Paris became a martyr for Jesus. In exposing such a conspiracy, he put his life at stake for truth of the prophetical signs to be known. Edmond Paris never knew me, but I knew him without meeting him personally when I, with other Jesuits under the extreme oath and induction, was being briefed on the names of institutions and individuals in Europe who were dangerous to the goals of the Roman Catholic Institution. His name was given to us.

Works by Edmond Paris

LE VATIAN CONTRE LA FRANCE GENOCIDE IN

THE SATELLITE CROATIA THE VATICAN AGAINST EUROPE The Edmond Paris works on Roman Catholicism brought about the pledge on the part of the Jesuits to: 1) destroy him, 2) destroy his reputation, including his family, and 3) destroy his work. And even now these great works of Edmond Paris are being tampered with, but we are praying that God will continue to preserve them when they are most needed for the salvation of Roman Catholic people.

Some long-time readers might recall that Dan Burisch's first "spokesman", once he {as Majestic's poster-boy debutante} was officially inducted into the Priore de Sion and 'allowed' to 'finally speak' (ahem), was a Jesuit. He didn't last too long at SNEDs, probably because he hadn't been read into all the details of the contretemps between this original Golden Thread forum and the thugs of the embryonic SNEDs. It was also allegedly a Jesuit or 2 that acted as his 'bodyguard', in addition to the "retired" MAJ operatives that make up SNEDs.

But I digress; I finally found this site, which I think gives a much more even-handed approach to the veracity of the Oath, which I now tend to believe actually DOES exist - thanks in part to Dr Rivera and Edmond Paris.

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Jesuits.html

Even before I share the little nugget I found there, I should recount the one Oath that an ex-Catholic priest, one John Lyons, supposedly admitted to and which was first circulated in a tract in Glenside, PA (again, Pennsylvania...hmmm....). While not as severe as the "Extreme Oath and Induction" that's the subject of this post, it comes pretty darn close, if only in intent:

http://www.reclaimingwalther.org/articles/jmc00101.htm

Quote:
The Oath of a Catholic Priest

"I do declare from my heart, without mental reservation. that the Pope is Christ's vicar-general and is the true and only head of the Universal Church throughout the world, and that by virtue of the Keys of binding and loosing given to his Holiness by Jesus Christ, he has power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred Confirmation, and that they may safely be destroyed. Therefore, to the utmost of my power, I will defend this doctrine and his Holiness, rights and customs against all usurpers of the Protestant authority whatsoever, especially against the now pretended authority of the Church of England and all adherents, in regard that they may be usurped and heretical, opposing the Sacred Mother, the Church of Rome.
I do renounce and disown any alliegance as due to any Protestant king, prince, or state, or obedience to any of their inferior officers. I do further declare the doctrine of the Church of England, of the Calvinist, Huguenots, and other Protestants, to be damnable and those to be damned who will not forsake the same.
I do further declare that I will help, assist, and advise, all or any of his Holiness' agents, in any place wherever I shall be, and to do my utmost to extirpate the Protestant doctrine and to destroy all their pretended power, regal or otherwise. I do further promise and declare that, notwithstanding, I may be permitted by dispensation to assume any heretical religion for the propagation of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels as they entrust to me, and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing, or circumstances whatsoever, but to execute all which shall be proposed given in charge, discovered unto me by you my most Reverend Lord and Bishop."

Supposedly this Oath hasn't been in force since 1974, but that would mean even old Jesuits trotting about today would still be under its power, even if only by their previous loyalty (like Burisch was, regarding the National Security Oath). Interestingly, the Jesuits supposedly made an abrupt turnabout following the Vatican II council called by Pope John XXIII in 1962, and according to this site they are more "liberal" than the papacy even....these days, at any rate. So there it is again....1962. And the council went on for several years, just like Mao's "Cultural Revolution" did in the same time period.

And then I landed on this site, where I saw the sentence "January 7th, 1960, in Rome, there was a summit conference that took place that was intended to bring a peaceful co-existence between the soviets and the eastern bloc and the west." What, was this the long-rumored 'meeting' between the Zetas, the West, the East, and the Church? Supposedly Vatican II was to include representatives from the eastern bloc, specifically Russia, who apparently used the opportunity to observe the Church's plans to fight communism by sending in their lackeys as "priests". Was this a precursor? A google search only resulted in a speech that Pres. Eisenhower made on that date, which called for a summit later that year between he and Krushchev which was to be held in Paris, not Rome, which was later cancelled anyway over the Gary Powers U-2 spyplane shoot-down. Does that mean that Eric Jon Phelps was simply guilty of shoddy research? (Oh, I almost forgot; that quote in red is from this book:

Vatican Assassins: Wounded in the House of My Friends, The Diabolical History of the Society of Jesus Including: Its Second Thirty Years' War (1914-1945), its Cold War (1945-1990), and Its Assassination of America's First Roman Catholic President, John Fitzgerald Kennedy (1963) by Eric Jon Phelps, 2001

And still no sightings of the actual United States "National Security Oath"....

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
But the issue of self-segregation in ethnic neighbourhoods was not something I mentioned. My comments were about trade, and how by creating trading links between their new and the old homelands the people from overseas nations can help build bridges and foster greater friendship between nations, and that these trading links can ultimately result in both nations increasing in prosperity.

I realize you hadn't mentioned self-segregation, Simon; that's kind of why I brought it up, because I think that fact plays a major role in both current trade and future trade. There are in fact many trading links that immigrants help to foster merely by creating a market for products from their homelands, but often that self-segregation I mention is part of a more widespread and insidious phenomenon whereby a third-world country establishes a semi-colony in a first-world country - not with the intention of acclimatizing those citizens, who under previous immigration schemes would become part of the host country's society, learning their language and customs, but by maintaining such an insulated and yes, "self-segregating community" that it's almost like having an entire foreign country in the neighborhood at the other end of town. While I agree with your ideal and find it laudable, I find that in practice, in this day and age, there are many more negatives involved. It's a complicated issue and has a lot to do with the downside of globalization, which is a whole 'nother debate.

Quote:
I agree that Elenin is not PX. I’ve heard of Tatooine but when writing the previous message the name remained elusive to me. I’m not sure that anywhere in the British Isles is even 100 miles from the sea, and as for 700ft above sea level… well yes, possibly – but not near to where I am! But I’m not convinced that Nibiru is as close as the Zetans suggest. Lets see what happens with Elenin, we have about 6 months to find out. I am especially alarmed about what happens when we pass through the area of space which its tail passes through a matter of weeks before. Will we be rained upon by dust particles – and even small rocks? If so, will this cause aircraft to fall out of the sky?

The reason "Elenin" was invented by the Coverup was to give a cover story for the tail of PX which is even now wafting towards earth and will soon appear as "meteor showers", which will only grow in intensity. Coverup stories about 'Elenin' and 'Tatooine' and 'Tyche', as well as a whole host of separate 'asteroid swarms' are being planted now, to explain the expected phenomena. Of course I could be wrong, but apparently in either event, we'll be witnessing a whole lot of celestial debris shooting through our skies.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
The reason "Elenin" was invented by the Coverup was to give a cover story for the tail of PX which is even now wafting towards earth and will soon appear as "meteor showers", which will only grow in intensity. Coverup stories about 'Elenin' and 'Tatooine' and 'Tyche', as well as a whole host of separate 'asteroid swarms' are being planted now, to explain the expected phenomena. Of course I could be wrong, but apparently in either event, we'll be witnessing a whole lot of celestial debris shooting through our skies.

Could it be?
Rev. 6

12. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13. And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16. And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:01 am
GT Truther

Obama Releases the "Long Form" Certificate of Live Birth

Here's Obama's speech about it from this morning
http://www.reuters.com/news/video/story ... oChannel=1

Obama's [supposed] “Long Form” Certificate of Live Birth
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... g-form.pdf

And of course the Birthers have already started asking questions about it:

The Smoking Gun
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/bar ... ent-098513

Trump takes credit and tells Obama ..."Now Release Your College Records..."
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... cords.html

I think he released it NOW to distract folks from buying Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.'s new book. It's titled "Where's the Birth Certificate?" but is more about the bigger picture of eligibility.

Here's a Video about the book. Advance copies and available.

----

My question is....if this is legit, why did he spend in excess of 2 Million Dollars to NOT release it, and appoint a Judge [that blocked the release of it] to the Supreme Court?

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:27 am
GT Truther

(Still working through the previous posts, but this has a short answer)

Lynnwood wrote:
My question is....if this is legit, why did he spend in excess of 2 Million Dollars to NOT release it, and appoint a Judge [that blocked the release of it] to the Supreme Court?

My answer is, confirmed by an exhaustive investigation done by Gary Tuchman just a couple days ago, is that the $2 million figure often bandied about by the Birthers is that's the total amount of money his 2008 campaign spent on legal fees, of which only a tiny fraction was related to a single lawsuit that was brought up over the issue. While I'm no longer a fan of Obama due to his many broken campaign promises and the way he disses his base (which resulted in the GOP sweep of last year's mid-terms and will probably result in his defeat if we make to the next presidential election), I think the broader effort is simply to de-legitimize him - pure and simple. Ironically, his policies are more aligned with the Republicans of the mid-1990s than they are 'progressive'. He always talks a good talk, but rarely walks the walk. Still, on this larger issue of delegitimacy, his enemies only make him stronger politically. Incidentally, McCain's legal team spent approx. $1.3 million for the same period, and some of it for the same reason: being born in the Panama Canal Zone (which no longer exists), his own claim to legitimacy had more questions than Obama's. Unfortunately the conservative media (the media never was that 'liberal', being largely lackeys of the Establishment) loves to pile on Democrats, and the rabble squawks in echo of what they like to slip under the radar, laughing up their sleeves the whole while.

What Tuchman also discovered - that the so-called "long form" birth certificate is both no longer legally binding as the short form is as well the fact that a copy can indeed be had by filing an FOIA request (which normally takes weeks but some enterprising formerly-arrogant White House staffer probably watched the segment and said "hey, let's do this! Hawaii never told us we COULD get a copy of the long form during the campaign!") - probably galvanized action on the part of Obama's team. I bet they didn't even know they COULD get a long-form copy, since they had asked Hawaii early in the 2008 campaign for it and were told that the one they did get was the "only legally binding one"; that's due to the fact that it was a Republican governor in office in Hawaii at the time. Even if they DID know, I still think it was Tuchman's investigation - which produced a copy of another long-form birth certificate which was shown on live TV - that made today's release happen. Once again, assumptions and arrogance on the part of the WH team. Now if only that same humility would re-permeate the re-election effort.......

As for the judge Obama appointed? I sincerely doubt that there was any quid pro quo, and from what I understand, virtually ALL of the judges that have issued rulings in the many 'birther' lawsuits were Republicans. NOT appointed by Obama. Which shows how bi-partisan reason can be. Obama may have turned into a corporate tool, but a corrupt fool he is not. Jest my too sense.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frog, I'll be back with my own take on Boylan later. It should be a worth-while excursion for you.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Soooo let me ask a question - what if there were full disclosure tomorrow?

Tomorrow morning we all wake up and hear "The White House has requested (or Parliament or the UN, whatever) air time this morning for a special announcement. This is breaking news please stay tuned for more information as it becomes available."

Then the World is told that ET is real and has been here all along and, oh by the way, look out your windows/doors and greet him/her.

So once we get over MSM "spinning" the "story of the century" - will you be surprised? What happens next?

I've seen whole web sites devoted to a "War of the Worlds" type scenario but, frankly, I'm not buying that. If they wanted to destroy us they would have had ample opportunity to do that looonnggg before now.

BB, only if one presupposes nothing would those be anything but rhetorical questions. If one understands the 'Big Secret' (which of course can't be proven due to the purposeful dedication of so many resources and secrecy to the Coverup over many decades), then "Disclosure" takes on a whole 'nuther dimension. "Disclosure" of ET would then lead inevitably to "why", and then the Establishment - those who would make the 'public disclosure' that would fit your bill - would have to admit to the pending poleshift, and that would most likely precipitate panic - thus "Disclosure" will not be televised, as well it shouldn't be. Fragile psyches among the masses couldn't handle it; yes, they most likely CAN handle the fact of extra-terrestrial beings, at least humanoid-ones that don't frighten them, who might just be here 'visiting', even 'monitoring', but that's just part of the first onion layer of the Coverup. Worse, it's not just the reason they came here to warn us about, it has to do with the reason we're under quarantine in the first place - we're a petri-dish schoolhouse/proving ground soul-ranch, which millions if not billions from around the universe come to study vis-a-vis the development of souls. I have to imagine that virtually every thought we have, and every action we take, whether overt or covert, is part of a massive play, with Earth as the theater-of-choice for those souls engaged in staffing the frontiers of the Creation -whether as 3D beings or 'angels', or even 'demons'. That awareness would blow the minds of too many earthlings, and skew the coming soul harvest; kinda like a premature frost would warp or otherwise destroy the orange crop in Florida.

We're not close enough yet to risk bellowing hordes of humans slowly going insane and melting down the thin veneer of civilization. Jest my too sense.

Quote:
What happens to Big Business? Yeah! Maybe the whole "you're born, you become a corporate slave, you buy crap, and then ya die" isn't Truth?

Zackly! NOW you're cookin' with gas! Big Business would be the first to founder.

Quote:
What happens to Big Science? Uh huh - where you been, Dude??? What? You lied to us? I can't believe that!

When was the last time we met a scientist with true humility? And one that wasn't so fearful of peer pressure, and so reliant on peer validation, that he could make a controversial claim that wouldn't be ballyhooed out of media coverage? The folks in Big Science might be among the first to melt down, or rather as expected, go into such extreme denial it would make Big Science's Inquisition make the real one look like a picnic.

Quote:
What about Religion? What if Jesus, Mohammed, Krishna, Yaweh, Buddha and every one else are truly one being named "Emmanuel?" What if the Arabs and the Jews finally look at one another and realize they've been fighing over the same thing? Maybe this is the Third Secret of Fatima - that all these "beings" are one and He/She's coming to get ya!!! You should have told the Truth and taught the true Word instead of bending that Truth/Word to your own ends. :nono

And I think we all know that many at the top of the religious organizations know what a pile they've been selling for so long; some might even be relieved not to have to continue living and selling the Big Lie any more.

Quote:
What happens to Politics and Statehood? Will we begin to see that we are truly one race - black, white, and brown? What happens when the artifically drawn lines disappear?

Now that assumes that many will see those lines disappear; the "un"-meek won't let the meek inherit the earth so easily, they won't go without a fight, and the same elites in Big Biz, Big Science, Big Money, Big Everything, will only apply their efforts more nakedly than they are now. Call it Big Denial, which could really be another name for the Coverup, at least among those who really do know better.

Quote:
What happens when plain, old, ordinary folks find out they don't need to pay for electricty - it's free and should have been free all along?

As noted above; they won't give up control, and their profits, without a fight.

Quote:
What happens to Education? Will all of History need to be rewritten? What about Archaeology and Anthropology? And just why didn't you teach it correctly in the first place?

Because to teach it correctly would mean that the meek have already inherited the earth, and they simply haven't. The world truly is more divided, and more evenly divided at that, between the forces of greed and self and the forces of community and cooperation. Which is one of the biggest reasons why I think cyclical poleshifts are not only logical, they're akin to 'housecleanings', because that's the level of event necessary to bring those seemingly-obvious truths home.

Quote:
What happens when we find out Mars was once our home? Yep, we screwed it up, too, and were plopped down here in "The Garden of Eden" and have just, barely, managed to keep this planet from blowing up on us.

Uh, that I would disagree with you on.....if that's your belief, BB, on what do you base it? I do believe it was inhabited at one time, by the Iggigi (those Annunaki who were assigned to Mars), but never humans. Still, I'm curious and open to what you have to say on that issue.

Quote:
What happens when we are shown just what "loving our neighbor" truly means not only for us but for the Earth and all the other millions of beings in the cosmos? Will we lose our war mongering ways or just turn those ways outward?

Again, the issue here is the same as the others; humanity is divided (again, jest my own too sense) between the two opposing spiritual polarities, and those who haven't yet learned enough to make a decision. Some of us never had "warmongering ways" to begin with, and those that did would only go further into denial and lash out with, well, "warmongering ways".

Quote:
How are you going to feel when they show you all the "junk" we've left in Space? Trashed up something else now, didn't we?

Yes, it was the "junk" left on the Moon by former ETs engineering/monitoring/cultivating this 'soul garden' that caused the first astronauts to exclaim in shock, which supposedly led to the radio silence during the first Moon landing.

Jest my too sense.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Oh dear - I've posted something about Dutchsinse on poleshift.ning and was banned!!! His weather modification evidence is fantastic!
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse
Does it mean that the PTB are trying to hide any inevitables by stamping horrid toxic weather all over the USA ? Perhaps they are doing a cover-up for the really nasty stuff coming in from afar?
I'm now getting scientific stuff - backed up globally and scientifically that the weather is definitely being fiddled with, and yet this may be to cover the inevitable effects of the incoming planetary influences (which they obviously want to remain hidden)....
Ah well....
This last few days has had me rivetted to the monitor on the GT!! Amazing stuff - thanks to all - wondrous research, I wish I could do something more constructive.

Thank you all so much
Avid :clap

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:07 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 37  Next