It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:20 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Richard Sauder Sums it up better than anyone
Dr. Sauder just got out of the slam for putting some sea shells on top of a nuke ICBM site.

He deeply researched Underground Bases and Tunnels.

Note that he takes seriously the work of Anton Parks.

Excerpt:

"Over the years people have often asked me to go further in my commentary on underground and underwater bases than I do in my books. They have asked me to tell what I really think is going on down there beneath our feet and beneath the sea.

In a nutshell, I believe it's a real zoo. I think we're living in Alice's Wonderland and that the “real” reality of what is happening on this planet is so indescribably bizarre that the average person would have a trembling, convulsing, spastic, nervous breakdown, were they to be suddenly confronted face to face with the stark truth of it all. Institutional religion, national governments, mandatory mind control programs, er, make that mandatory “school” attendance, television (mind) “programing,” popular culture (driven by mega-corporations) – all of that and more, exist to keep 99.999% of the sheeple from seeing the truth squarely, without flinching, and it is quite effective; the ordinary person is a propagandized (f)(t)ool, easily manipulated and controlled, and living in an artificially contrived fantasy world. I might add that large chunks of this artificially contrived fantasy world are on the verge of imminently having an abrupt confrontation of the very rudest sort with reality as it “really” is, but that's another story, for a rapidly approaching time.

What follows in the rest of this article is what I think. Take what I have written as seriously as you like. Or not. At the end of the day, what you think or don't think, or what I think or don't think, doesn't materially alter the objective, underlying facts of the matter. So here you go:

So-called “aliens” or “Extraterrestrials” or “ultra-dimensions” or whatever you want to call them are here. From what I have seen, heard, read, and been told and shown, there are multiple levels of reality on this planet and some of those levels are absolutely occupied by “aliens” or “Extraterrestrials” or “ultra-dimensionals.” These multiple levels of reality are physical, spiritual and also social. The military-industrial-espionage complex in the USA and elsewhere has effectively produced one or more parallel human societies on this planet, by using the super-secretive, very stealthy, social technology of extreme compartmentalization of unknown hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of seemingly ordinary human individuals, along with their often highly unusual lives, travels and activities, all very carefully and minutely disguised, concealed and camouflaged against easy or casual detection.

At their most secretive levels, certain dark factions of the so-called initiatic societies (Knights Templar, Masons, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, Golden Dawn, Thule Society, and there are many, many others, including organizations whose names and activities remain unknown to the broader public) feed into and interlock with shadowy elements of this parallel social world. This highly secretive, parallel society that intermeshes almost unseen, and smoothly interfaces with the broader society, also serves as a means to seamlessly integrate certain aspects of various “alien” or “Extraterrestrial “or ultra-dimensional” groups' and individuals' activities into the wickedly evil agenda of the military-industrial-espionage complex and its unimaginably dark agenda of control, subjugation and exploitation of this entire planet and the human race for its own nefarious purposes. The foul nature of this agenda and its purpose is so indescribably hideous and ghastly that it staggers the imagination of any sane or empathic individual. The mentality behind this is satanic, psychopathic, pitiless, merciless and it tortures, kills, exploits and enslaves without compunction or remorse whatsoever.

This system makes fully witting and voluntary use of many old and powerful families, indeed these families are an eager part and parcel of a full-fledged gangster assault on humanity and the planet. Families such as the Rockefellers, Carnegies, Mellons, Bushes, Fords, Rothschilds, Windsors (House of Hanover), Saudis, Schiffs, Loebs, Warburgs, Lehmans and others interface at very highly secretive levels, in multiple ways, with this hidden, parallel social order and with the “zoo” of “alien”, “Extraterrestrial” and “ultra-dimensional” beings who have flocked to the planet. Have a look at Stanley Kubrick's last film, Eyes Wide Shut, for a glimpse into some of the inner workings of this parallel world. Note that what he depicts is just the first level. It gets far worse than that, unimaginably worse."

Much more at:

http://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com/2011/05/way-down-beneath-moonless-mountains.html

Douglas Adams

Sat May 14, 2011 8:54 am
GT Truther

Post 3 days of darkness

Two reasons:

1) comet/asteroid tail spewing dust and matter into upper atmosphere
2) X1 between us and the sun for 3 days

In looking inward to my intuition, this may be THE visual spectacular event that bring us back to respecting all life. Which will foster Love and Peace.

If I may (please) offer this prayer
O Birther! Father- Mother of the Cosmos Focus your light within us, and make it useful.
Create your reign of unity now through our fiery hearts, and willing hands
Help us love beyond our ideals and sprout acts of compassion for all creatures.
Animate the earth within us, so we then feel the Wisdom underneath supporting all.
Untangle the knots within, so that we can mend our hearts' simple ties to each other.
Do not let surface things delude us, but free us from what holds us back from our true purpose.
Out of you, the astonishing fire, returning light and sound to the cosmos.
Amen

MT7

Sat May 14, 2011 10:15 am

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Ooh ooh Simmering Frog - you found a real shiner! I have bm'd Richard for sure!

RichardS wrote:
It is my view that those who keep holding out hope for “alien” or “Extraterrestrial” disclosure by the mainstream power structure, and trumpeting that such disclosure is imminent, have either badly misread the nature of the game being played on this planet and in this solar system, or are either witting or unwitting dupes or lackeys of the mainstream power structure, or possibly all of that. The reality is that the spokespersons of the mainstream power structure are so craven and duplicitous as a species, and frankly so stupid that they could not find their own hind parts with a map, both hands and a flashlight. To imagine that these pathetic creatures could ever play any sort of meaningful, intelligent, not to say intelligible, role in a “disclosure” process beggars belief. If this is the case with the darkling underlings, how much more so with their satanic overlings.

Let me state this real plainly: you will not get or hear the truth from psychopathic, corporate-government shills or their masters. The truth is not in them. Period. End of that discussion.

I like his style and I agree totally!

I will say it again - It Will NEVER Happen!!!!

:nono

Thx for that article Simmering Frog!

All I can say more is - :mrgreen: !

Sat May 14, 2011 10:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
1) Why would the Swiss be in possession of this information,
:alien :tounge

#1) Nazi+Money+thuth cults+LSD

PS: plus it was Switzerland where DB had his big fallout with the UFO community :elephant

Sat May 14, 2011 10:44 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Sky wrote:
Tx for the spread on Elenin fulcanelli - we already posted most of this on our Elenin thread on the PX sub page on GT. http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2869

Like I said when I first posted this stuff on Elenin - it is sure gonna get interesting... and it is!

A UFO Behind The Comet Says Chinese scientists

<snip>

:popcorn

I am in serious OMG mode. Thankfully I can take the truth. I expect to see people jumping off buildings... emptying bladders etc whilst fully clothed :shtf :shtf :shtf

I'm listening to Dr Waterman's review of the most recent webbots report. I'm only partway through but must stop to attend to domestic / family matters.

My notes include this....

Simon (Chinese blessing / curse about 'interesting' times anyone???)

--------------------------------------------------------

war inter / intra planetary species during time some lady in US who could be non-human / Annanaki as per end last broadcast. Media attempts to photograph her using infra red will be dangerous - for them.

breaking out of info about off planet shadow civilisation during time of chaos, which will include severe financial chaos, USA imploding starts this - month May 2011.

May June 2011 sees launch of the shifting of the ages in all things financial - small hints which aware observer will notice

Contact - after June Solstice

other rare earths and precious metals mentioned but in so many contexts that I lost the plot - even Waterman says its complicated - seems to be related to the creation if new precious metal / new material / new kind of matter / that is created from coagulation of metallic & crystalinne vapour. this will be very very valuable.... moreso than others. but metal actually dates from the future and is related to 'aliens' / the Cern Collider / leaking of info about new energy technologies will be a marker for 'dismembering' of all entitlement programs in developed nations
new matter also points to more alien wars... ::: listen 1 hr onwards

news reports of missing / looted gold and silver followed by default on deeds on precious metals (I assume that means paper certificates) and then bank & bank rupturing systems dominate political & ecconomic decisions -- mid july onwards

1 hr 15 mins

June's events like daily compound interest, very extreme time. time of defaults, one of ugliest periods in humanity. futures on precious metals collapses people's world views collapse, even animals and plants suffer from collapse as people try new ideas. Waterman says buy food, also if can afford it, gold and silver.

disruption extends to July and August, plus 'no shipments' issues. 'just in time' system magnifies issues (no local stocks anywhere). suggestion that missing precious metals stolen by power elite who want to retain in power / stop people from using new electrics.

:flame :flame :awe :awe

(more to come, l8tr)

I think he's saying he believes it's being directed.
This is a serious possibility.
Ever read Secret of the Saucers?

Dex

Sat May 14, 2011 10:59 am
Truth Seeker

After reading Sitchin, Valery Uvarov, the cassiopeans, Alex Collier, Project Camelot and a little history, and understand that is the picture really.
Nibiru does not exist, but if there are Nibiruans, which are traveling in their spacecraft after ELE.nin aka Hercólubus. PX is the Anunnaki planet that shares the orbit of "our"planet Earth and the Dark Star is Nemesis. In total there are four different objects to talk about the same. And fifth is the Wave.

Greetings
Exit

http://www.exitstencial.wordpress.com

Sat May 14, 2011 11:04 am
GT Truther

Exit wrote:
Nibiru does not exist, but if there are Nibiruans, which are traveling in their spacecraft after ELE.nin .....

Exit,

I agree that the NutjobInformationBaffelmentInjectionResultingUnaware is PYSOPS.

Tailgating behind someone is one of the oldest ways to sneak in, plus a good cover story.

Peace,
MT7

Sat May 14, 2011 11:54 am
GT Truther

THIS just blew me away! The symbolism of the figure of our Annuaki forefather walking from a ghostly past into a presence is overwhelming. And on Swiss bank notes of 100 Francs from 1998 at the end of the last millenium? The Swiss Franc is the currency of world power even more than the upstart dollar and will be long after. Shizzles me much.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknotes_of_the_Swiss_franc#Sixth_series

Sat May 14, 2011 12:58 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Exit wrote:
Nibiru does not exist, but if there are Nibiruans, which are traveling in their spacecraft after ELE.nin .....

Exit,

I agree that the NutjobInformationBaffelmentInjectionResultingUnaware is PYSOPS.

Tailgating behind someone is one of the oldest ways to sneak in, plus a good cover story.

Peace,
MT7

Oh and ELE doesn't meen Extiction level event it meens Earth Level Event Can anyone say Worldwide Disclosure

Sat May 14, 2011 3:33 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
On 13th May 2011 Dr John Waterman's 'Waterman Files' radio show continued exploring the latest webbot report - The Shape of Things No.10

The radio show can be listened to / the mp3 downloaded from this ink...
http://www.argusoogradio.org/

The webbot report can be bought from here... http://halfpasthuman.com/

The information is mostly in brief note form, made whilst listening. I also quote a few time markers for those who wish to find the data more quickly.

Some of what is said may make you rush for valium / alcohol / stocks of food. It seems that the shift (and the sh*t) really are about to hit the fan.

Simon (sorry, quite long...)

(15 mins) more info on internally known lady in US who *could* be partly non-human / Nephillim / Annanaki as per end last broadcast. Lady has many many attributes which are not 'nice'. unfeminine, brutal, uncaring etc but intelligent. Media attempts to photograph her using infra red will be dangerous - for them. She is in to the 'dark side' Her impact remains for multiple generations. Shows up late 2011. Waterman says more about her than I'm reporting. She is involved in fight against central banks and their collpase, perhaps in a false flag way - people will trust her and she will help 'advise' people to do the 'right' thing.

(28 mins) at same time she is in limelight there will info about a fight or war with an inter / intra planetary species (my thoughts - Zetans???)

breaking out / exposure of info about off planet shadow civilisation during time of chaos, which will include severe financial chaos, USA imploding, strikes, electricity failures, questions on viability of USA to continue to esist 'as is'. (starts this - month May 2011, continues end 2012)

(NOT US Govt shadow civiliastaion but a civilisation not known to us / 'us' as in 'you and me')

next webbot coming in June, as things are moving so fast.

predicts flooding central & eastern US - will extend beyond May into July with speculators playing the stock market crop tainting and food poisoning creates severe disease few months after consumers directly and indirectly consume it.

officials will downplay food supply issues, try to restrict info, make a 'national security' issue. without sucess. massive civil disobedience with bloggers & radio DJ's who reveal truth being attacked by govt.

June even more challenging - changes go supercharged!

summer will be early this year. This will affect stockmarket with financial confusion and market problems which will have a mini peak autumn 2011 but gets worse and extends into early 2012

May June 2011 sees launch of the shifting of the ages in all things financial - small hints which aware observer will notice

NB Cliff says that in his reports financial (currency) and economic data / info are different.

While global sheeple transfixed on dollars death collapse of banking empire starts June but aware observer will see the lay of the land etc sooner

hints of rise of uncentralised human to human economic system (alternative systems away from control of big banks).

Contact - after June Solstice

all happening at once!

(56 mins) unseasonal snowy weather is blamed for financial etc woes.

gold and silver dollar values rise higher than ever - historic value between metals ruptures - new electrics / new energy meme will become known that silver is vital ingredient in new energy devices. As a result becomes more valuable than gold.

Waterman added that China already working on the technology.

in June financial paper industry gets involved - upsets many national currencies, especially because of information leaks

in summer a bunch of gangster families killed. people dont give a sh*t - too busy with their own lives

Waterman muses whether Fulford might be working for Rothchilds - as he only ever disses the Rockerfellers

(1 hr 5 mins) markets subset has some incredible and complex interconnections with other things, including... other rare earths, precious metals, global population, US of A population, spacegoatfarts, paper money dollar collapse issues, - even Waterman says its complicated - seems to be related to the creation if new precious metal / new material / new kind of matter / that is created from coagulation of metallic & crystalline vapour.

this will be very very valuable.... first ounce of new metal worth more than all other precious metals ever mined. but as if complexity and high strangeness were not already at supercharged levels... metal actually dates from the future and is related to 'aliens' / the Cern Collider !!!!!
:yamon

leaking of info about new energy technologies somehow will be a marker for panic / 'dismembering' / amputation of most entitlement programs in developed nations (what gives??? Waterman does not explain how or why)

new matter also points to more alien wars...

::: listen 1 hr onwards

news reports of missing / looted gold and silver followed (after short delay) by default on deeds on precious metals (I assume that means paper certificates) and then very fast data set shows that bank & bank rupturing systems will dominate political & economic decisions -- mid july onwards

1 hr 15 mins

June's events like daily compound interest, very extreme time. the time of defaults will be one of ugliest periods in humanity. futures on precious metals collapses hundreds of millions of people's world views collapse, emotional breakdowns. people in street puking, lose control of / emptying bowels, bladders, (whilst still fully clothed), all hell really will break lose. even animals and plants suffer from collapse as people try new ideas. Waterman says buy food, also if can afford it, and have many years worth of food, get gold and silver too.

disruption extends to July and August, plus 'no shipments' / transport issues. More or less permanent. 'just in time' stocking system magnifies distribution issues. people sell body parts to raise cash (organs in body)

Waterman suggests that missing precious metals stolen by power elite who want to retain in power / stop people from using new electrics.

accumulation small weather disasters in Europe used as excuses for collapses in July & Aug. 1hr 19 mins

On TV pundits (some are shrills') explaining whats going on data describes these guys as suffering from excessive sweating, fainting, drooling, incoherency spitting facial contortions etc etc whilst on camera. For some there is a realisation that what they thought they knew and the reality were not the same. Waterman adds that the data also points to suicides as masses finally realise the truths. unalterable disaster banking system finally goes belly up. late July / August Waterman says that its unusual for Clif to talk of total collapse rather than just 'problems'. (1 hr 20 mins)

at same time radiation in northern hemisphere causes food growing disaster. Flowing of humanity to southern hemisphere, illegal immigration issues new laws in southern hemisphere nations. nuclear / etc problem refugees. air travel towards southern hemisphere restrictions. true horror later in 2011 / into 2012 as truth about radiation becomes public knowledge, thanks to 'alternative' ground crew people.

commercial pilots wear lead diapers. dangerous levels of high altitude upper atmosphere radiation means that late night coast to coast flights will stop being known as 'red eye' flights and instead known as 'mutation express' or 'bleeding ass flights' many commercial & air force pilots retire early. might also be related to weakening magnetic field, letting in more radiation - not just Fukushima

military issues especially affect US / NATO / Anglo-Saxon nations this result in rise in 'drone' pilots and govt. backing of aircraft video games (to train drone pilots).

severe quakes, especially northern hemisphere. catastrophe. seems to be at least 4 of them, with at least 2 in northern hemisphere. Not known if March Fukushima was one of the 4.

it seems that the 4th quake will be connected to global population, drone pilots, use of weapons of mass destruction and children being armed. 1 hr 30mins until music break

New Coalition for regime change, UK, USA. 'off with their heads' language.

In Britain equipment which records voice patterns being installed - intended use is predictive of people breaking the law so they can be arrested before committing a crime - precrime - can read brain patterns to know what a person is thinking!!!!!!!!!!! [ :flame :flame :flame :flame :flame

Major quake sometime after autumnal / fall equinox.

Data about global ecconomy shows dependence and addiction to central banks and global warfare system. It suggests global populace will encounter planetary hyper-inflation shortly after summer solstice. Mostly a US$ issue. At about same time attempt made to introduce global monetary system.

Nations mostly aligned to US $ suffer most. Stock market goes up - because $ is worth less. also explains why now could be a good time to buy metals, as price seems to start increasing again mid June.

Waterman says that if cash is in short supply buy food in preference over precious metals.

Flooding in Louisiana, Mississippi flooding causes shutdown of oil refineries, about 14% of total USA capacity.

Media uses hyper-inflation as reason for global revolution meme.

Price rises in food, cooking oils, energy are main worry.

South seas, south-east Asia revolting

US-Anglo empire of banking is perishing, as will many others in allied areas plus dictators in perifery a other places where ther are dictators in power.

Political ramifications next week. Seems that entire civilisation is threatened. And Israel.

NB: a few days ago London Daily reported that Japanese have admitted that at least one reactor at Fukushima has melted down. As yet we dont know if it also melted through base / floor and has contaminated the ground below. Condition of other reactors not good, may go too.

Sat May 14, 2011 5:12 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
recall15 wrote:
1) Why would the Swiss be in possession of this information,
:alien :tounge

#1) Nazi+Money+thuth cults+LSD

PS: plus it was Switzerland where DB had his big fallout with the UFO community :elephant

When you see the neon Spiral in the sky, go to the mountains...
From 20F Swiss Banknote:

Sat May 14, 2011 5:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

SimpleSimon wrote:
hints of rise of uncentralised human to human economic system (alternative systems away from control of big banks).

Better start saving up those Bottle caps

Bottle caps are the currency used in Fallout 3.

Annunaki Picture?

Sat May 14, 2011 6:13 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
ELE
means Earth Level Event Can anyone say Worldwide Disclosure

FR33,

I like that :clap

Peace :candle
MT7

Sun May 15, 2011 1:01 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37