It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:25 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
uh-oh. Not looking good in the case radiation hits the jetstream:
I am on the West Coast. :shock: :gah
At least I have radiation pills. I suppose it's time to research when to use them!! :shock: :gah

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:25 am

Gosh Lynnwood, that map of your has just become reallity.

The oldest reactor just blew its top!!! :huh :shock:

This is not good at All!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:51 am
Profile WWW

L2L wrote:
Don go ahead and post the photos your refering too.

I must say I am paying a little more attention with this one...

Sky wrote:
:hmm

FWIW guys - 4 days and counting to the alleged ELEnin conjunction...

:popcorn

What was that prediction again Sky, sorry been so many missed dates that I stopped listeing..

From the original text:

Terral wrote:
March 4th, 2011 marks the day that the brown dwarf (info) breaks through the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere to begin influencing the earth into convulsions and severe spasms. Earthquake and volcanic activity will escalate from this time forward and increase like birthpangs where the earth groans and the oceans slosh tidal waves too and fro.

March 15, 2011 is the first of three conjunctions where the earth is caught in the gravitational gradient lines-or the trough-that binds the sun and brown dwarf together. The sun will be pulling one way and the brown dwarf the other way and the predicted pole shift event will take place. The interesting thing about this particular day is that Saturn, the brown dwarf, the Earth and the Sun and Mars and Jupiter and Uranus are all in alignment. The astronomy people and the media should be talking about this alignment, because rarely do seven planetary and solar bodies line up in a straight line like we see on March 15, 2011.

This gravity trough is going to be the mother of all where the planets are lined up for a game of Tug of War. The earth will be susceptible to the brown dwarf's magnetism and flip over to match the giant's polarity like a smaller magnet flips in space for a larger one . This is the reason why so many people are giving out warnings concerning the conjunction and pole shift on March 15, 2011. The magnetic poles are not shifting on their own at some near future time. They are being influenced and shifted gradually by the approach of Nibiru/Planet X. The Govt knows (FEMA preparing = US Govt Bunker Map) all of this and keeps people in the dark, because there is only so many spaces in their underground bunkers. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit on June 30, 2011. Keep your eye on the earth and sun distances as we continue.

:popcorn

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Siam wrote:
per CNN: 2 of 3 reactors are leaking radiation and are on meltdown. Evacuating another 10,000 people. 3 kils around one and 10 kils around another.

We have a family friend, he and his sister went to school and swimming and basketball together with my girls, he is in Japan. He started his Hockey career here at home, became a Kamloops Blazers Major Jr Hockey, we watched all his games, as we are season ticket holders, went to Japan and plays now for Japans National Men's Ice Hockey team and Oij's Team. He went there and met a lovely girl, married her, settled down and they have a little girl and I believe another baby on the way or already born.

No word:(

Siam - please keep us updated. Thoughts & prayers headed their way.

Lynn stay safe.

Watching CNN now just woke up. Leak indicates likely melting of nuclear rod. :(

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:49 am
Site Admin

I was watching a Canadian Nuclear Expert last night and he had said that the rods were lowered into the tanks so the chance of a Chernobal is slim to nill.

However he did say that does NOT mean that this isn't a very serious situation and that the plants can still leak but just not as bad as what Chernobal did..

If I find a link and or YouTube Video I will post it.

Siam good thoughts for your firend I hope they are ok

:candle :candle :candle

Sky thanks for the reminder

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Attention Mods
Mods please QUOTE any and all posts to the New Japan Quake Thread!!!!
Don't move them just quote them please and thanks

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2902&p=35200#p35200

I have merged all related posts there, I realize that the timeline is a bit off but at least all posts are there.

Thanks
L

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

If this picture does not shake you to your core nothing will, YIKES :scared

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... ag_big.php

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Reactor Explosion

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

FYI Members

Charlie Sheen Not Dead, But Virus Spreads On Facebook

Be careful. A virus is spreading rapidly, primarily through Facebook, claiming that Charlie Sheen is dead.

The dangerous posts, which have also popped up on Twitter, typically start, "Exclusive Video," "RIP!" or "Breaking News." They go on to say "Charlie Sheen found Dead at his House" or some variation and include a link to a site that appears to be fueling the rumor.

Full Story >>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/1 ... 34092.html

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Deleted...

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:39 am

L2L wrote:
FYI Members

Charlie Sheen Not Dead, But Virus Spreads On Facebook

Be careful. A virus is spreading rapidly, primarily through Facebook, claiming that Charlie Sheen is dead.

The dangerous posts, which have also popped up on Twitter, typically start, "Exclusive Video," "RIP!" or "Breaking News." They go on to say "Charlie Sheen found Dead at his House" or some variation and include a link to a site that appears to be fueling the rumor.

Full Story >>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/1 ... 34092.html

I just shared this on FB & Twitter; that's a good way to counteract the virus. Thanks, L2L.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:33 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

re: Japan, its simply apocalyptic... the damage is so great, and over such a wide area... towns wiped out, trains knocked off tracks whilst at or between stations and along with cars, ships and many many buildings (houses, etc) tossed around in the swirling waters as if they were toys... tens of thousands killed and hundreds of thousands homeless, lost everything etc.

But 'as if such was possible' it is even worse than that.

The nuclear power plants issue has already been raised here and the following message excerpt offers some advice as what to do should a worst case scenario become reality.

The message came to my email inbox from a yahoogroup run by someone who understands plate tectonics, earthquakes etc. Michael says that there is more quaking to come, and with Elenin and the supermoon being talked about for the next few days so it seems that just about anything could be possible. Including just a lot of smallish quakes which do not cause too much disruption rather than fewer but larger quakes (hopefully). And events of such severity (quakes + tsunamis) that our leaders finally stand up and tell us that they've been expecting them but to avoid panicking the masses did not speak up. If so, then it will prove to be the 'precurser' event (to October), although the leaders may describe it as 'the main show'.

Siam, your friends are in my thoughts.
Dex, I regret that there are those against help from 'outside sources', but am not surprised.

Simon

(BTW my mother saw the TV coverage of troops carrying the rescued schoolchildren to safety and said thats how it was for her as a child when the Germans bombed the boarding school where she had been evacuted during WW2... even though it was a country house in farmland miles from any major town it was still bombed and she had to escape by climbing out the windows using knotted bedsheets)

-------------------------------------------------------------

BULLETIN ITEM: Japan Tectonics & Radiation Melt Dangers Extremely Dangerous

SITUATION IS GRAVELY DANGEROUS FOR BOTH JAPAN AND CONTINENTAL N.A,

As pointed out here specifically, the locus of "after shocks" about and on Honshu Island is shifting. These pose imminent danger even into Tokyo. A sudden repeat of the great Tokyo quake of yesteryear is definitely possible, some movement is now moving into positive probability.

Today a 6.6 great quake struck in the north center of Honshu, this underscores my point precisely. This could occur at any time in Tokyo Harbor and the actual probability of this occuring during the next 10 days is astronomically higher than average.

Keep in mind that these are not "classic" aftershocks of a particular quake location, these are breaking earth movements in nearby interconnected fault zones. Since Honshu is essentially a volcanic ridge boundaried by FOUR other tectonic plates, the squeezing has produced a zone which is rich in complex faults, volcanoes, and vents. The breaking and relaxation of the crust on the ocean bottom has produced an uplifting expansion vector in the compression on Honshu. This could trigger many more quakes ON the island, this was a higly prominant characteristic in the December 04 Sumatran Ruptures and the Chilean Ruptures of the past 18 months.

Also as suggested here, volcanism on Japan and on Kamchatka,along with Indonesia, has sudden flared during the past three days whilst Kilauea, the Goddess Fire of Gaia, continues its historically awsome eruption even as a Class 4 quake strikes on the Big Island shortly after Japan's tsunami struck Hawaian shores.

HIGHLY TROUBLESOME IS THE POTENTIAL OF NUCLEAR CORE MELTDOWN in Japan's first nuclear reactor. They are obviously running scared and that makes me very very very nervous. Watch the electronic news assiduously. If that goes down and the feared explosion takes place, here is the bad news:

Radioactive fall out will carry the particles through the jet stream to N.A. At the current flow of the jet stream, this stream is likely to flow into the Gulf of Alaska, Alaska, BC and the Yukon, Alberta. Most of the remaining material will deposit out before its passes over the hump into the eastern zones.

The jet stream is in a highly volatile transistion phase as the seasons shift. It could relocate the prevailing flow of air mass in as li ttle as six hours. It could thus shift the air mass as far south as Arizona, or hit California broadside, etc. WATCH\

http://www.weather.unisys.com/satellite/sat_vis.php?image=ir&inv=0&t=l12&region=we

make sure this loops for you through 12 hour sequence to get the sense of the dynamic flow.

IF MELTDOWN AND EXPLOSION occurs, go to Home Depot or Lowes or ACE or equiv. Get enough tape to seal up your doors and windows. More importantly, get an agressive gas mask which is tight fitting over most of face and designed for seroius painters and cleaners. Don't wait once you get the word, they will disapper very fast.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:41 am

Very sobering post, Simon, thank you. I am on the East Coast, but I do not A$$ume that means we are safe here. Am topping off preps today; not specifically for a radioactive event, but for ANY catastrophe that may strike.

Here's some more "Food for Thought"

Quake moved Japan coast 8 feet; shifted Earth's axis
By Kevin Voigt, CNN
March 12, 2011 10:57 a.m. EST

(CNN) -- The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis.

"At this point, we know that one GPS station moved (8 feet), and we have seen a map from GSI (Geospatial Information Authority) in Japan showing the pattern of shift over a large area is consistent with about that much shift of the land mass," said Kenneth Hudnut, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).

snip

Reports from the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology in Italy estimated the 8.9-magnitude quake shifted the planet on its axis by nearly 4 inches (10 centimeters).

con. here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... tml?hpt=T1

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:59 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Rutsuyasun, I suspect that what would affect you more would be the Atlantic Ocean event - I'm in London and whilst we are a distance from the west coast the waters could travel around the sides of the British Isles and come up the Thames, flooding London in the process.

I wonder what the constant shifting the earth's axis will do to weather patterns? (This does not *have* to be bad news).

Simon

rutsuyasun wrote:
Very sobering post, Simon, thank you. I am on the East Coast, but I do not A$$ume that means we are safe here. Am topping off preps today; not specifically for a radioactive event, but for ANY catastrophe that may strike.

Here's some more "Food for Thought"

Quake moved Japan coast 8 feet; shifted Earth's axis
By Kevin Voigt, CNN
March 12, 2011 10:57 a.m. EST

(CNN) -- The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis.

"At this point, we know that one GPS station moved (8 feet), and we have seen a map from GSI (Geospatial Information Authority) in Japan showing the pattern of shift over a large area is consistent with about that much shift of the land mass," said Kenneth Hudnut, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).

snip

Reports from the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology in Italy estimated the 8.9-magnitude quake shifted the planet on its axis by nearly 4 inches (10 centimeters).

con. here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... tml?hpt=T1

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
uh-oh. Not looking good in the case radiation hits the jetstream:
I am on the West Coast. :shock: :gah
At least I have radiation pills. I suppose it's time to research when to use them!! :shock: :gah

Or maybe you'll all look like "GOB" here!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:30 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

8 Food you didn't realize that are RADIOACTIVE!

1. Bananas: As mentioned above, bananas contain about 3,520 picocuries of radiation per kilogram (pCi/kg). They are one of the more radioactive foods we eat on a daily basis.

2. Potatoes: Your average white potato contains 3,400 pCi/kg.

3. Carrots: Carrots and potatoes together will net you 6,800 pCi/kg, as carrots carry an equivalent amount of radioactive potassium to potatoes.

4. Lima Beans: Lima beans, like kidney beans, contain 4,640 pCi/kg due to high levels of potassium (as well as a little bit of radium for good measure). Kids, this likely won't be a valid argument against eating them, however.

5. Red Meat: Again, potassium is the culprit here. That steak will get you about 3,000 pCi/kg.

6. Low-sodium Salt: Because it's made with potassium chloride instead of straight sodium, low-sodium salt also contains roughly 3,000 pCi/kg.

7. Beer: Yes, beer. Stay strong, though, as beer only contains a trifling amount -- only 390 pCi/kg -- that's about 10 times less that of a banana.

8. Brazil Nuts: At more than 6,600 pCi/kg, Brazil nuts are the most radioactive food the average person consumes due to their high levels of radium present in the tree's root system, as well as high levels of potassium. Not to fear, though: The human body retains almost none of the radiation consumed while eating Brazil nuts. Paradoxically, these radioactive nuts are thought to help prevent breast and prostate cancer thanks to their high levels of selenium.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

US version

Australian version

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 pm
GT Truther

TexLittlefield wrote:
US version

Australian version

Exposure to 75–200 rems leads to vomiting, fatigue, and loss of appetite. (geez.. Sounds Like what I experience everyday! not the vomiting thing though)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:24 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Japan ground cracking open and moving (CNN video)

I'll post those images of the sinking islands of the Pacific nations shortly, L2L.

Glad to see everyone 'paying attention'.

Oh, btw, here's a couple of items from today's q&a ZT; the first is my own question about Bush/Jeb Bush/Obama:

Can the Zetas comment on the cozy relationship Obama now seems to have with the leading perp of the Coverup - George H.W. Bush - and his son Jeb? Today Obama and Jeb appeared together at a Miami high school. And 2 weeks ago Obama awards Poppy (George H.W. Bush) the nation's highest honor, the Medal of Freedom, and held a "private meeting" with him in the Oval Office that same morning. I seem to recall the Zetas explaining some time ago - though I can't seem to find it in ZT now - that Poppy had taken Jeb to meet Obama in hopes Jeb could get a job or serve in some capacity in the administration, and that the answer at that time was no, but the recent events of such a cozy relationship between these spiritual opponents have some of us not only scratching our heads but thinking something must be seriously wrong for such a pillar of the Coverup to be getting such a reception by the man expected to undo all the evil plans Poppy had for the end-times. Not to mention Jeb Bush, who helped steal the 2000 election for his older brother, W. Bush. Can the Zetas help explain?

SOZT
In anticipation of having to GO PUBLIC with Executive Orders that will not be popular with conservatives, Obama is making a public display of being bipartisan. We have explained that the wealthy and those who place their own wellbeing above others want the status quo maintained, calling themselves conservatives.
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta93.htm
At present they cluster in the Republic Party in the US, and in ultra-right parties elsewhere around the world. Dictators and kings are also invariably in this category, not wanting change unless it is change that allows the brutal and greedy to succeed with greater ease. The rich get richer, etc.

Obama is anticipating the pole shift, and all the horrors that are predicted to afflict the US prior to the pole shift. We have mentioned his stance about immigration,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/05fe2011.htm
his policy that the immigration laws won’t be changed just because another country has a disaster. We have likewise mentioned FEMA plans
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/05fe2011.htm
to deal with massive numbers of displaced citizens after a disaster such as the New Madrid adjustment or a West Coast adjustment. Idle farmland would be confiscated for tent cities assigned to garden and graze these lands. Such a move would invariably squeeze large landholders, corporations in the main. Thus, Obama is giving a careful public appearance of being bipartisan. The message is – its not politics!
EOZT

Sky, this one on Elenin is mostly for you, and for everyone else that got excited about it (just watchin' the parade here.....the answer given does sound logical, and we know enough not to trust NASA on much of anything):

Could the Zetas tell us if Comet Elenin is disinformation and a diversion? Or is it a legitimate comet that will play havoc with us in Oct?
[and from another]
http://www.examiner.com/astronomy-in-au ... -boom-to...
It look’s like those of us who were hoping Comet Elenin would be a great comet will be disappointed. New updates indicated this comet will be more like Comet Hartley 2. This means seeing the comet will require binoculars and a dark sky. The IAU (International Astronomical Union) is still predicting the comet may brighten to be naked eye visible in dark skies, but still not bright enough to be easily seen in metropolitan areas.

SOZT
The establishment is desperate for a distraction, some object to point to when Planet X or its Moon Swirls appear in the skies. They hope the common man will be confused, and assume these are Comet Elenin! Oh, I read about that, Comet Elenin, due to arrive at this time. Thus, immense publicity is done, to flood the mind of the common man with anything BUT the truth. This is just another tiny comet, a dirty snowball that means nothing. But watch for this to get regular reports on the news, with dramatic photos taken and enhanced.
EOZT

And finally this q about the "Georgia Guidestones"; I had suspected this all along, mainly because the number of half-a-million corresponded to 10% of the world's population back when they were erected. So for ZT to echo my initial suspicions isn't surprising, to me:

There is a message on the Georgia Guidestones which seems to be talking to those on the other side of the shift event. The message is in eight major languages currently being used, which allows the Stones to act as a “Rosetta Stone” to those after-eventers as well. The Stones appear to be well positioned on top very large/thick granite shelf in the Eastern North American plate, which will allow them a better chance to surviving such events. But perhaps most importantly, the Stones give even the most novice sky watcher an opportunity to observe, and possibly confirm, the Earth wobble being presented by Zeta. Can the Zeta please commit on the Georgia Guidestones and their possible connection to the passing of PlanetX?

SOZT
Were the Georgia Guidestones inspired by knowledge of the pending pole shift? They were indeed. Based on knowledge gained initially from MJ12 members, they understood there was a prediction of a 90% reduction in the population. At that time, given the world’s population at that time, this would have left about 500 million alive. The goals expressed are those hoping that civilization would survive, and in particular that the leaders of MJ12 would be in charge. Be good sheep. Be peaceful and don’t challenge your lawmakers and authorities. These were, at base, the goals of those who were planning a New World Order,
http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t12.htm
though this was phrased poetically.
EOZT

from http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 5#comments

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

And on top of all this, the collapse of Japan’s infrastructure is quickly leading to shortages of necessities - food and fuel - all over the country.

Grocery stores are being stripped clean all over Japan.

Concern about food, fuel shortages in wake of Japan disasters

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/12/japan.quake.scene/?hpt=T2

CNN wrote:
(Tokyo) ....But on Saturday, the local shopping center was closed. And at the convenience stories, only alcohol-free beer and green tea-flavored candy remained.

"The one supermarket that is still open is so packed I couldn't even get through the doors," said Washida,....

Stores across the city were mostly sold out of bread Saturday, ......While some loaves and rolls were available, he said, they were selling fast, as were dairy products.

Long lines persisted at food stores and at the pump as concern grew in Tokyo that food and fuel shortages may arise in the aftermath of the earthquake, which spawned a tsunami that devastated coastal areas of northeastern Japan.

Critical Fact: The average urban area contains only a three day supply of food within it.

Yup. All your supermarkets, warehouses and kitchen cupboards included.

When TSHTF near you, do you think you’re going to grab two or three week’s worth of food on the spot? So does everybody else. Anybody who thinks they’re going to be “really clever” and wait until there's a problem to run to their local mart to stock up is ..... probably delusional.

And just wait ‘til the power goes out and the cash registers, debit machines and insta-tellers go offline. Gas pumps, too.

My hubby’s not laughing anymore at my “squirreling away” habits. And he’s even stopped grumbling about my “takeover” of the shelving space in our basement.

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:42 pm
GT Truther

Japan announced moments ago..a meltdown is on it's way...

What happen's now?
When does the Japan syndrome stop?

Dx

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Jeez, we live in BC!!!! :awe
How the He*& do you get masks on Bulldogs?? They don't have a nose like a normal dog!!
Not a good situation at all, as soon as I heard they were pumping saltwater into the core, knew it was bad, the salt water finishes the reactor, they'd have to build a new one even if they had stopped it.
No news on Aaron yet.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 pm
Profile WWW

Dondep wrote:
Sky, this one on Elenin is mostly for you, and for everyone else that got excited about it (just watchin' the parade here.....the answer given does sound logical, and we know enough not to trust NASA on much of anything):

Could the Zetas tell us if Comet Elenin is disinformation and a diversion? Or is it a legitimate comet that will play havoc with us in Oct?
[and from another]
http://www.examiner.com/astronomy-in-au ... -boom-to...
It look’s like those of us who were hoping Comet Elenin would be a great comet will be disappointed. New updates indicated this comet will be more like Comet Hartley 2. This means seeing the comet will require binoculars and a dark sky. The IAU (International Astronomical Union) is still predicting the comet may brighten to be naked eye visible in dark skies, but still not bright enough to be easily seen in metropolitan areas.

SOZT
The establishment is desperate for a distraction, some object to point to when Planet X or its Moon Swirls appear in the skies. They hope the common man will be confused, and assume these are Comet Elenin! Oh, I read about that, Comet Elenin, due to arrive at this time. Thus, immense publicity is done, to flood the mind of the common man with anything BUT the truth. This is just another tiny comet, a dirty snowball that means nothing. But watch for this to get regular reports on the news, with dramatic photos taken and enhanced.
EOZT

Thanks for that Dondep. The situation is interesting for me and I report it as a meme wave experienced in the global net consciousness.

My personal flavor is the Electromagnetic Null Zone (EMZ) as predicted in 1973, which will be the real issue we will face imo. No magnetics - no memory?

In the mean time we have Japan on our minds, and to keep the suffering in prayer for a good and peaceful outcome.

The big question is - "Where is the next major quake strike?"

:shock:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

RADIATION NETWORK
Live Radiation Counter - United States Only - Page refreshes every 3 minutes
http://www.radiationnetwork.com/RadiationNetwork.htm

There's an explanation down below on the page.

If you strip the URL, you will see they sell Geiger Counters: http://www.radiationnetwork.com/

We are only concerned with the Yellow circle on the top left. Yesterday it was 13, right now it says 16 (might change), and 130 is the low "Alert" number. Don't believe what the News says, this is a live feed.

=======================

When An ill Wind Blows From Afar! (Like from Japan, Iran or North Korea!)

Surviving Radioactive Fallout & Radiation Contamination from Japan, Iran or North Korea
http://www.ki4u.com/illwind.htm

Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:05 am
GT Truther

Japan's communities before and after photos...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan ... eafter.htm

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37  Next