It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:04 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
==== Quantum Engineering - The Redefinition of Mankind ====

Intense femtosecond pulses of infrared light can manipulate molecules. It is now shown that such control even extends to making different molecular eigenstates interfere with each other in a way never considered before — a potential tool for optically engineered chemical reactions and for ultrafast information encoding and manipulation.

http://www.nature.com/nphys/journal/vaop/ncurrent/pdf/nphys1979.pdf

---- The above is confirmation of the DNA manipulating Device...

My friends I have been having a good chat with a few of my science minded friends. Since I posted the article about the restructuring of DNA I now have come to the conclusion that the machine which can do this must transmit Infrared Light in a particular mode. First we must understand the macro world which will tell us of the micro world. In our bodies all the protein building block are L-Type proteins. This means that they are left hand circularly twisted. This also tells us that DNA crystals are also Left Handedly twisted. That being said the Infrared energies transmitted from this device will also be optically Left Hand polarized to match the transmission characteristics of the DNA type.

Interferometry why is it necessary ? What does it do ? How does it do it and can we apply this to other sciences. Interferometry is yet the undiscovered country. The reason why it is suppressed technology because it opens the doors to too many other possibilities in science and industry. For instance, an unbound Neutron will last about 4-5 minutes outside an atom. That's it. What if we could accelerate the decay of an unbound Neutron ? Using interferometry the decay can be greatly reduced to a matter of milliseconds or prolonged for a much longer period of time. The key point here is that Interferometry affects the Neutron in ways we have yet to discover. One of the ways it does this is by induced mechanical vibration. This is the felt mechanical "SCALAR" affect from the electrostatic wave. The electrostatic wave gives the nucleon a mechanical "Push". Electromagnetic waves do not induce a "Push" as much as the Electrostatic waves do. Imagine your standing on the ground and someone pushes down on your shoulders. You feel the compressive weight but you don't move. In like manner electromagnetic waves do not move the Nucleon. Electrostatic waves are like a push from the front or back of your body. A push in this direction will move you forward or backwards. This is why Scalar waves are used to affect the mechanical motion of the nucleon. So this is what Tesla discovered many years ago. Being that the MAJOR mass of an atom is in the nucleon we can then understand why Tesla wanted to manipulate this central portion. It was were the major effects on the mass could be felt.

I realize this is a bit of a tangent here but I will endeavor to go this direction to prove a point. Everyone understands that heat is nothing more than atoms that vibrate. This vibration produces heat or Infrared energies. Understanding that the Nucleon is the cause of the Infrared energy we can then assume that the reason why no one has figured out how to create a thermal / electric transducer as yet is because they do not understand the relationship of the Scalar Waves that are transduced into infrared energies. Once we understand this relationship then thermal / electric generators will become a commonplace. But.. being that all scalar technology is suppress by the "EVIL EMPIRE" we can be assured that this won't happen any time soon.

Back to the DNA.. Each DNA resonates / vibrates / gives off Infrared energy / absorbs infrared energy and is affected mechanically by scalar waves. The scalar waves provide the mechanical "PUSH" which results in a mechanical realignment of the bonding of the DNA. How much energy is required ? Well in relation to a 100W light bulb far far less. Why ? Electromagnetic energies twist greatly affect the electrons and differing densities of materials. As the density increases the flow of electromagnetic energy also permeates less deep. This is because the energy is not translated in the way the Scalar or electrostatic energies are "FELT". So we know that the greatest effects on atoms are Scalar in nature ! This is no small thing. We also know that every electrical impulse in live tissue transmits energy from cell to cell in this manner ! So the real question is why are people suppressing this ? If you could put every pharmaceutical company out of business you would have a world collapse. If you could put every oil company out of business again world collapse. If you could... Etc... This technology is the next step towards understanding quantum engineering. I know I keep banging the gong and it is being heard by "THEM"... They have let me know that they don't like me telling of these things because they destroyed Tesla for taking away their power to enslave the masses ! Free energy... "THEY", "THEM", THE POWERS THAT BE... they don't want anyone to figure this stuff out until they feel the time is right. What are they waiting for... This is the real question. This is why I believe that their efforts are not on the up and up. They want to remain the sharks and keep us the fishes to provide for them. Who are these people... ? What are these _____________ ? Where do they come from ? If they are from somewhere else why do they look exactly like us. Imagine if you had the power to change everything that made you look different. This is why this technology is being suppressed among other things...

The grand unification of physics is being pushed aside by the Powers That Be because they believe that the Quantum Age is too dangerous. We are far to primitive to be able to fathom the scope of responsibility necessary for such tools. Even so.. they could still fix all the worlds energy needs and disguise the technology and say it is something other than what it is. Overnight we now have all the electrical power we could ever need.

Final thought. Nicola Tesla went outside one night to look at the rain falling. He noticed as many of us notice that things started to jump out of the ground which was different than just watering from a bucket. He realized that the water must have some unseen energy that was given to the plants which allowed them to grow faster. Tesla, many years later discovered that it was scalar energies which charged up the water as it moved through the air. It was something quite different than the electromagnetic energy which was in every home by that time. He found a way to transmit the energy into the ground and he was awarded a patent for "Electrical Fertilization". Scalar energies again were responsible. We are looking for the key that unlock above light speed travel, quantum power, and a future bright where we are able to travel to the stars beyond. We need look no further.

I read some amazing things written by Dr Stephen Palmer. He and others are leading the charge to a new future but he said that the "PTB's" have screwed with his grants and with his livelihood. Not surprising is it... When you know the truth... They just don't stop until they have you under their jack boots. Today, at work, here where I am sitting... they sprayed me with some substance... I don't know what it was but it burnt my eyes and gave me an awful headache. I know if I post this they will be back to poison me tomorrow.. do I post this or do I just fade away ? Or do I ask for compensation for my silence ?

--- Food for thought

This morning the high surveillance mode went into effect. I can tell when they are pissed and when they know I am about to rock the world. This is necessary. One man can change the world. If it is a just cause we all have the power to change the world. It is all about perceptions and making people believe. I can't write about some of the things I know because I know that if I did it would be the end of me. So I write what I can when the moment allows because without the proper corroboration the PTB's would take advantage of that saying I am too dangerous. I am only corroborating what has been published. More information about the creation of special metamaterials and quasicrystals will forth coming as will our Quantum Future...

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:34 am
GT Truther

==== Demonstrating the Compressive Forces of Electromagnetism ====

Magnetic reconnection releases energy explosively as field lines break and reconnect in plasmas ranging from the Earth’s magnetosphere to solar eruptions and astrophysical applications. Collisionless kinetic simulations have shown that this process involves both ion and electron kinetic-scale features, with electron current layers forming nonlinearly during the onset phase and playing an important role in enabling field lines to break1, 2, 3, 4. In larger two-dimensional studies, these electron current layers become highly extended, which can trigger the formation of secondary magnetic islands5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, but the influence of realistic three-dimensional dynamics remains poorly understood. Here we show that, for the most common type of reconnection layer with a finite guide field, the three-dimensional evolution is dominated by the formation and interaction of helical magnetic structures known as flux ropes. In contrast to previous theories11, the majority of flux ropes are produced by secondary instabilities within the electron layers. New flux ropes spontaneously appear within these layers, leading to a turbulent evolution where electron physics plays a central role.

http://www.nature.com/nphys/journal/vaop/ncurrent/pdf/nphys1965.pdf

In the above article we see a clear demonstration of the compressive forces of electromagnetism. Now the issue is the other force we know as the electrostatic force and its "LONGITUDINAL PUSH" on the Nucleon. This "PUSH" can steer atom and cause spontaneous realignments of molecular materials. In essence the ability to create new crystalline substrates on a massive scale. This Electrostatic / Scalar Molecular technology was exactly was speaking of when I wrote the article about DNA manipulation. Mind boggling isn't it...

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:53 am
Site Admin

midnight wrote:
The question of what we believe or not when it comes to strange concepts such as the illuminati and the so-called reptilians is an interesting one. And of course, Bluebonnet, you have a right to not believe in these things, just as you have a right to believe in God.

In my case, when it comes to scientifically unprovable and strange ideas, I rarely completely believe or disbelieve. Instead, I judge these "weird" phenomena as to their position in the range from "highly likely" to "highly improbable".

If you have direct experience of one of these phenomena, then you might be justified in saying you believe. If you saw a reptilian when you were wide awake, or you listened in on an illuminati meeting, you might be confident in your belief.

When it comes to the idea of the reptilians and the illuminati I have read a number of anecdotal reports regarding their existence. Now, compared to the reports of the bald-headed greys, there are far fewer reports of insider experiences with the reptilians. So I see the greys as being highly likely, whereas the reptilians are in the "possible" category in my mind. And the reptilians are somewhat more likely than the idea of the illuminati in my opinion because there are very few, if any, accounts reporting direct illuminati behaviour. Lots of speculation exists, and we know some people always want more when it comes to money and power. So I say the illuminati might exist.

And then there is the question of whether I believe God exists. There is no proof, and I don't know anybody who has had a clear-cut 3-D interaction with the Big Guy. The idea that a spiritual entity created and sustains the unimaginably vast physical universe, let alone the spiritual dimensions, seems ludicrous. But then, the idea that this amazing universe sprang forth from nothing, unguided, also seems highly unlikely.

When it comes to belief and disbelief, I'm keeping an open mind.

:clap midnight!

The greys - yeah, I believe in them even though no "proof" exists. Reptilians? :huh

Need a bit more evidence to convice this ole Texas gal! :popcorn

My disbelief of the rest stems, I think, from the fact that my brother, my father, my grandfather and my great-grandfather are/were all Masons. In fact my great-grandfather was also a Knights Templar. :yamon

I hear all the stories told about this organization and I know that 99% of them are untrue. Because of this (and because I am human) I tend to dismiss stories like the reptilians and the illuminati. :embarressed

Is there possibly a core truth there? Absolutely! Most tales and stories have a core of truth to them but that "truth" has been distorted over time either through embellishment or some agenda by the teller.

Thank you, midnight, for your kind words and for gently poking me into re-examining some of my reasoning. :heart

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:54 am
GT Truther

=== Compressive forces.. Hmmm... Gravity ? ===

John Hutchinson has demonstrated how electrostatic forces can make a 70 Lb cannon ball float in mid air using two Tesla Spark Gap Electrostatic / Scalar wave emitters. Why because the scalar waves disrupt the compressive forces that are felt by the object. Think about it. Why don't the PTB's want us flying instead of rolling around on the ground ?

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:21 am
GT Truther

:agree

midnight wrote:
The question of what we believe or not when it comes to strange concepts such as the illuminati and the so-called reptilians is an interesting one. And of course, Bluebonnet, you have a right to not believe in these things, just as you have a right to believe in God.

In my case, when it comes to scientifically unprovable and strange ideas, I rarely completely believe or disbelieve. Instead, I judge these "weird" phenomena as to their position in the range from "highly likely" to "highly improbable".

If you have direct experience of one of these phenomena, then you might be justified in saying you believe. If you saw a reptilian when you were wide awake, or you listened in on an illuminati meeting, you might be confident in your belief.

When it comes to the idea of the reptilians and the illuminati I have read a number of anecdotal reports regarding their existence. Now, compared to the reports of the bald-headed greys, there are far fewer reports of insider experiences with the reptilians. So I see the greys as being highly likely, whereas the reptilians are in the "possible" category in my mind. And the reptilians are somewhat more likely than the idea of the illuminati in my opinion because there are very few, if any, accounts reporting direct illuminati behaviour. Lots of speculation exists, and we know some people always want more when it comes to money and power. So I say the illuminati might exist.

And then there is the question of whether I believe God exists. There is no proof, and I don't know anybody who has had a clear-cut 3-D interaction with the Big Guy. The idea that a spiritual entity created and sustains the unimaginably vast physical universe, let alone the spiritual dimensions, seems ludicrous. But then, the idea that this amazing universe sprang forth from nothing, unguided, also seems highly unlikely.

When it comes to belief and disbelief, I'm keeping an open mind.

Hi, Midnight,

That's a fine and thoughtful analysis and I agree wholeheartedly. (On the other hand, I suppose if I disagreed with a point of view, I'd probably think the opinion was , ohhhh, shallow and ill-conceived.....LOL :tounge ) But I also consider everything on a spectrum of probabilities, from very certain to low probability indeed.

And Bluebonnet,

Bluebonnet wrote:
I hear all the stories told about [the Templars] and I know that 99% of them are untrue. Because of this (and because I am human) I tend to dismiss stories like the reptilians and the illuminati.

Is there possibly a core truth there? Absolutely! Most tales and stories have a core of truth to them but that "truth" has been distorted over time either through embellishment or some agenda by the teller...

That's a very astute observation, Blue. Just about every "tall tale" "myth" or "legend" probably originated in some kind of true experience - but the retelling over millennia has distorted the original concept into something unrecognizable. Add to that:

- the issues of translation and re-translation or retelling across cultures and evolving languages over time,

- the question of whether the original imagery was intended as symbolic or allegorical in the first place,

- the human tendency to embellish storytelling with a more coherent and entertaining narrative,

and you've got the perfect formula for a stew, indeed.

Cheers,

Selene

P.S. I've been exceptionally busy, friends, and am on the road for the next little while. Will check in soon.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:29 am
GT Truther

==== Do the Illuminati Exist ? ====

Who are they that can do ... The UNTHINKABLE ?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2694841576971107107#

Jahbulan... The false god of the Royal Arch Mason / Above 33 Degree.. Why is the 33 degree masonic password "Tubal Cain" ? He was the first son of the Cain of the bible who slew his brother Abel.

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:07 am
GT Truther

Hey Phatz,

Some of my ET friends did say their craft used COMPRESSED SOUND WAVES for PROPULSION LOL some-one must have Told good old Hutchinson about this?!? Tesla coil and "OM" off we go

Electron quantum dot efficiency

http://arxiv.org/pdf/cond-mat/0411232

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:48 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

==== Pure Water Chlorine Dioxide ====

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm
GT Truther

==== Above 33 degree / Black Sun Death Cult ====

TITLE: FORMER ILLUMINIST WITCH REVEALS STRONG WITCHCRAFT TIE TO FREEMASONRY

Good Resources on Freemasonry

Subtitle: Doc Marquis, former Illuminist witch, answers the Top 25 Questions he receives during his seminars on Illuminati, Witchcraft, and Freemasonry. We reprint these questions for you.

Most of the article on Freemasonry below has been taken from Masonic books that have been published by Masonic Publishing Companies, and most of them were formerly very, very secret. We further have taken the Biblical admonition carefully, comparing Masonic teachings to the Holy Bible. In 1 John 4:1, we see this command to all Christians: "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try (test) the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." Thus we see that any religious teaching that does not conform to Scripture is from a "false prophet".

The rest of the article is here...

http://www.cuttingedge.org/free14.html

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add boundaries to it..

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:19 pm
Site Admin

Phatman wrote:
The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add boundaries to it..

Phatz was this written by you and in your own words?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Damn...

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Phatman wrote:

Yes,these were my own words.

boundaries to it..

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:57 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
L2L wrote:
Phatman wrote:

Uncle John here: A tip of the hat to Phatman!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

A Golden Tipping Point: University of Texas Takes Delivery Of $1 Billion In Physical Gold
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/golden ... sical-gold

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:13 am
GT Truther

Evil Wiccans?

How many wars have they started?

Douglas Adams

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:41 am
GT Truther

Just for fun I Googled that SimmeringFrog - all I came up with is Fictional Story: http://forum.storywrite.com/story/152570 , and an "Anti Wicca Campaign" http://highmajik.org.uk/antiwar.htm and a quote:

“Sue the TSA. Wiccan start few wars. Christians do more harm.”

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 am
Site Admin

Agreed UJ that is whyI asked teh question so that Phatz could get full credit :clap

UncleJohn wrote:
Phatman wrote:
L2L wrote:
Phatman wrote:

Uncle John here: A tip of the hat to Phatman!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Liquifaction in Japan. - This is freaky. The ground is obviously floating on a water table.

And another:

Ya know, if Nancy Leider had said Japan instead of the other side of the continent (was it India? Indonesia?), I would be fleeing to the hills right now.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 am
GT Truther

(int. R. T.)
L..I..S..K..Mechanic or drives a truck.

Dex

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:12 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I remember back in the middle 50's while I was at boy scout camp one morning instead of reveille, they played "Rock Around the Clock."

I was just introduced to "Rock and Roll."

This is just a great time and space to be alive!

Only love can fill.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Good find Lynn thanks for posting, scary indeed....................

Lynnwood wrote:
Liquifaction in Japan. - This is freaky. The ground is obviously floating on a water table.

And another:

Ya know, if Nancy Leider had said Japan instead of the other side of the continent (was it India? Indonesia?), I would be fleeing to the hills right now.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Are they insane those folks in japan I'd be getting on a Plane the HELL out of there in a HURRY! what about those STUPID People shopping their shopping while the whole street is sinking? :crazy that is the worst thing I've ever seen there are area's CAPSIZING and all they care about is Buying a TRINKET!!! :crazy

MOVIE in 2006 (how weird Who knew this :sarcasism )

movie is entitled

SINKING OF JAPAN

Movie goes like this EARTHQUAKE, TSUNAMI, Another earthquake, Japan sinks. :shock: :huh who Designed this Disaster Illuminaughty Perhaps Movies Hold Clues don't they! :evil

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:33 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

FS, that is a remake of a movie that started as a book...

BOOK - Japan Sinks (1973/1976)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Sinks

FILM - Japan Sinks - (1973)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihon_Chinbotsu_(1973_film)

FILM - Japan Sinks (2006)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473064/

A 2006 parody in response - where everything EXCEPT Japan sinks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihon_Igai_Zenbu_Chinbotsu

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
FS, that is a remake of a movie that started as a book...

BOOK - Japan Sinks (1973/1976)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Sinks

FILM - Japan Sinks - (1973)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihon_Chinbotsu_(1973_film)

FILM - Japan Sinks (2006)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473064/

A 2006 parody in response - where everything EXCEPT Japan sinks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihon_Igai_Zenbu_Chinbotsu

So they Knew in 1973 about 2011 gives Credibility to Andrew D. Basiago's Time Travel Stuff which is MORE then Interesting!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Another....Don't shoot the messenger:

This is really weird.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 37  Next