It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
mountaintiger7 wrote:
Dex wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LwW-knpJ2g

Click on the youtube center...

The video claims CCTV footage can not be viewed/converted on PC and therefore was not manipulated :elephant
Found this free program:
http://www.specotech.com/DVR/EZVR4/spplayer_update.zip
It can play and convert vvf files to avi format.

Also if you look carefully at the frames there is a missing frame! :doh
03:34:19 is when she snuck out of bed! :spit

Nice,
MT7

Click on the youtube picture. It'll redirect you to youtube viewing.

Dex

Mon May 09, 2011 1:19 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

video claims ....
was not manipulated :elephant

Dex

Dex,

Yes I saw the video that is not the problem.
The problem is this is a fake and the basis of my comments of the missing frame and the file being manipulated .

Peace,
MT7

Mon May 09, 2011 2:28 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Inter dimensional Slip gate Sounds LOL

My voice was real quiet on the vid Sorry

I was just telling everyone about the first time startup sound and how I blew the machine up and the sound upon exiting the Portal making machine

fr33kSh0w2012,

Dude I can not hear what you are saying.
There is some static that total obscures what you are saying.
Could you transcribe it.
I do want to hear what you have to tell us.

Peace,

MT7

Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 pm
GT Truther

Leuren Moret on Radiation
Nuclear Nightmare, Spreading Awareness & Taking Action

I know many have seen the two videos, below, of Leuren Moret... Regardless, I'm posting both here on the GT for any who might have missed them (truly required viewing, imho). In these lengthy but eye-opening/jaw-dropping presentations, Leuren explains the dire situation, caused by TPTB's on-going Nuclear Nightmare (starting in the 1940's straight through to Fukushima):

and:

More research:

http://www.whale.to/a/cantwell9.html

http://www.ncai.org/ncai/advocacy/nr/docs/NWradex.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_Exposure_Compensation_Act

Until I read the last wiki, I was thinking class-action lawsuit... but the monetary compensation set up by TPTB is laughable... akin to having them spit in your face, after irradiating everything you ever cared about. There must be another way...

Revolution... Thoughts?

Regards,
fulcanelli

Mon May 09, 2011 5:13 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

I was just telling everyone about the first time startup sound and how I blew the machine up and the sound upon exiting the Portal making machine

fr33kSh0w2012,

Dude I can not hear what you are saying.
There is some static that total obscures what you are saying.
Could you transcribe it.
I do want to hear what you have to tell us.

Peace,

MT7

MT7 ,

I can't transcribe it unfortunately because I can NOT remember what I said :huh :dunno I think I've been mind wiped they didn't want me to do it so they muted my voice IN REAL TIME :scared and I saw a white flash this morning and had 20 minutes of MISSING TIME after doing this and a burnt charcoal taste in my mouth It's really bugging me now I've got the sh!ts now with what TPTB have done!

Mon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

MT7 ,

I can't transcribe it unfortunately because I can NOT remember what I said :huh :dunno I think I've been mind wiped they didn't want me to do it so they muted my voice IN REAL TIME :scared and I saw a white flash this morning and had 20 minutes of MISSING TIME after doing this and a burnt charcoal taste in my mouth It's really bugging me now I've got the sh!ts now with what TPTB have done!

fr33,
This is messed up. I turned off the sound and watched your actions.
Definitely something is wrong.

I listen to a few seconds more and the sounds that ended up on the video are some horrible, nasty brain entrainment sounds.
I ADVISE ALL NOT TO LISTEN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
It will make you mind feel weird or worse.
I suspect that the TPBP have setup a Trojan horse.
It looks like these sound were applied to you and cause some very strange facial/body reactions.

fr33, I would advise you to pray/meditate with the One Higher Power of Love to relive you of these trials.

I will be praying for you.

I would like to suggest that everyone pray for these evil things to be remove from our friend/planet and all humans.

Peace and God be with you.

MT7

Mon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:

fr33,
This is messed up. I turned off the sound and watched your actions.
Definitely something is wrong.

I listen to a few seconds more and the sounds that ended up on the video are some horrible, nasty brain entrainment sounds.
I ADVISE ALL NOT TO LISTEN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
It will make you mind feel weird or worse.
I suspect that the TPBP have setup a Trojan horse.
It looks like these sound were applied to you and cause some very strange facial/body reactions.

fr33, I would advise you to pray/meditate with the One Higher Power of Love to relive you of these trials.

I will be praying for you.

I would like to suggest that everyone pray for these evil things to be remove from our friend/planet and all humans.

Peace and God be with you.

MT7

Those Noises Made me act Weird didn't they? Brain Entrainment Warped maybe? see my hands go real QUICK?!? :huh :puter think I'll Meditate a Bit Aw.. No.. Is it alien the Brain Entrainment? I had a weird dream after I lay down As I became tired very quickly in the dream People were talking loudly as if a conference were being held and this lady yelled at me "Everybody Loves you, then you eat them" EAT THEM?!?! to which a waiter showed up and said "Hearts" and there were HUMAN HEARTS on the platter the hearts were still bleeding he said "fresh right out of the Crib" then I heard babies crying then I shot awake!

Mon May 09, 2011 7:29 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Very interesting story on the front page of Mackay's local paper today, The Daily Mercury. Abu Dhabi are giving the Queensland government 30 million dollars to pay for cyclone shelters in North Queensland. State Premier Anna Bligh said the government would match the funding. They will be built to category 5 standard, house 500 people and withstand 300 kmh winds and storm tide inundation. Locations will be announced July 1 and they will be built by 2012. Extraordinary how fast this is going to happen. They will be open year round as multi purpose facilities.
The comments on the newspapers forum basically question why Abu Dhabi is paying when Queensland could easily pay for them. It seems to me that North Queensland must be considered a place that won't sink underwater but is in danger of increased weather craziness.

Mon May 09, 2011 10:26 pm
GT Truther

After thinking about it for a few hours I suppose it's possible that the powers that be/were would like a string of detention centres along the QLD coast. We've all seen predictions that lots of people will be trying to move to Australia from Asia because of planet changes. The more I think about it the more it makes sense.

Tue May 10, 2011 5:14 am
Site Admin

Hmmmm, Rick - see below snippets:

Quote:
snip

Abu Dhabi believes in the strength and resilience of the people of Queensland. We are pleased to be able to strengthen the community and safety infrastructure of Queensland with this $30M contribution.

"At short notice, the shelters will be able to safely house thousands of people and offer valuable community services for the people of Queensland year round," she said.

snip

"They are not to be closed-up shelters only used in emergencies. The buildings will provide multi-purpose facilities to allow for year-round community use such as auditoriums, theatres, school multi-purpose centres, community halls and gymnasiums or indoor sports centres."

snip

"Abu Dhabi is also a great and growing trading partner and they and their associated companies play a growing role in the areas of education, tourism and sport," he said.

Read more here: http://tinyurl.com/3cpj7vp

Is Abu Dhabi a major trading partner of Queensland?

Does this have to do with global warming/sinking of SE Asia?

Does Abu Dhabi have more money than it can invest?

:dunno

Strange, Rick, strange, indeed. :hmm

Tue May 10, 2011 6:17 am
GT Truther

Lots of mining in these parts, mostly coal, some uranium in the far north I think. Most of it goes to China, they're our main trading partner. Everyone I mentioned this story to just said "Abu Dhabi", they barely know what it is. We do get cyclones every year, most people shelter in their own homes as long as they're not in a storm surge area.
When they get built I'll go take a picture to post.

Tue May 10, 2011 9:43 am
GT Truther

Awaken

TPTB are afraid of any awakening or disclosure of truth, they want a since a single concentrated source of power.
Brzezinski has gone on record with his global imperialist agenda many times. Not only does he attend and address secret CFR and Bilderberg Group meetings, in his seminal book "The Grand Chessboard" he revealingly writes:

"To put it in a terminology that harkens back to the more brutal age of ancient empires, the three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together." (p.40)

He also includes these eerie and manipulative "observations":

"The attitude of the American public toward the external projection of American power has been much more ambivalent. The public supported America's engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.” (pp 24-5)

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." (p. 211)

Why because it is easier set agenda when you are a power dictator, no need for messy republics and you can make as much money as you want with impunity!

Watch the below at time mark at 1:51 where they fear the "massive global political awaking", i.e . they fear the light being shined upon there deeds:

The light is coming.

Peace,

MT7

Tue May 10, 2011 11:07 am
Site Admin

"
Quote:
To put it in a terminology that harkens back to the more brutal age of ancient empires, the three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together."

Wuht? Spoken like a true red neck, right? :slap

Quote:
maintain security dependence among the vassals

A vassal, hmmm?

Well, in that case - bring on disclosure 'cause I'm sure ET cannot even imagine being that arrogant. :alien

What an a$$! :roll

Never did like him, never will like him. Something about those shifty little beady eyes! :huh

Tue May 10, 2011 11:32 am
GT Truther

Happy Spring Ya'll, from dusty south Texas

Here is a pretty new crop circle for ya'll.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011 ... 2011a.html

thanks dd for the reply to sneds back a ways, 2.

Tue May 10, 2011 2:15 pm
GT Truther

All,

A long series of thoughts:

Stargates in the Aden sea discussion at project Camelot
http://www.projectcamelot.org/aaron_mccollum.html

Crop circles also telling us about Stargates at the Aden sea

Large strange POD's images being guarded by 24 nations warships:

Good explanation why there is no need for 24 nations of warships:

Other people conclusions:

Now Google is hiding the Aden star gate from the maps:

old DB info
Quote:
"
the Sun will shower the Earth with waves of energy,
bound to the Einstein-Rosen bridges that are clumped together at the Galactic equator.

DonDep: Is one of the Star gates in Iraq?

Dan Burisch: Two. We have one of them. All of the natural Star gates will turn 'on'...
and as they say in Hollywood, "something wonderful will happen".
What that means, I don't really know.
But, if we do not capture and disable the man-made ones, the record books read that we
will undergo a tragedy -- 4 billion at minimum dead.
"

So DB was playing with light and crystals to really understand what was happening in the crossing, because the laser pulse upon Quartz trigonal crystal is similar to what is going to happen to earth.
Also Quartz is the second most abundant mineral in the Earth's continental crust:

Also notice that the Haiti and Aden earthquakes were about the same latitude (19 and 14 degrees)

Some have said we invaded Iraq to get a man made star gate.
DB has said we deactivated over 50 man made star gates to prevent earth quakes:

So are Haiti, Aden and Japan quakes related to the EBE star gate activation?

So on my 24 anniversary 11/14/2010 this happens and note the comment on youtube
Quote:
My brother has come back from Aden on leave from the Navy. He has had a breakdown but wont talk about what caused it. In his room I saw 7 hand drawn ( I guess his own) pencil drawings of large rings above the sea made out of dots, around the dots were crude pictures of lightening. He has from last week been sectioned under the mental health act yet he has never had any problems before. He keeps getting visits from people we dont know in the health care unit. Thats all I know, but its very odd

So are we just in a holo deck and the EBE are returning to recharge the holo deck for the next stage of evolution?

I think that Sensitive Neural Experiment Development/disassociation, did a self destruction of credibility as part of Stan's NeverEnding Diatribe plan (I suspect that SNED was trying to cause the awaking in Humans. it seems some Humans respond in high stress situations with a jump in abilities i.e what happen to Dr. Micheal Wolf ).

The SNED program had these points:
1) To see what info we could adsorb
2) To see if we had natural ability to disseminate the lies from the truth
3) Play the old lumin-naughty game of giving valid info and then claiming absolution for their crimes because we were informed
4) Play the old PYSOPS game of credible deniable i.e. Debra DB's old wife was shown assisting DB in the lab, but later role was cast as a crack stripper (see time mark 3:44 on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiuS6ACYKps )
5) To see if they could crush the Human Spirit, by befriending and then disowning sensitive humans
6) To false flag the community with some info but not complete picture to keep us chasing our tails. Like throwing small change, when you are in a tux and Cadillac to small starving children, distracting them from the fact you are ultra rich and really do not give a F*CK
7) Identify Humans that are UFO sensitive and slap them to see if they develop any abilities

I also think that NIBURU is code for something else:
Nexus
Intelligence
Bringing
Ultimate
Return (to)
Unity

Peace,

MT7

Tue May 10, 2011 2:25 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
mountaintiger7 wrote:
So are we just in a holo deck and the EBE are returning to recharge the holo deck for the next stage of evolution?

Yes! Now you're on the same Brainwave Length as I am MT7 so tell me the effects of the Video with the sounds on it What did it do? You now feel the way I do about everything quite frankly MT7 I don't even feel HUMAN anymore Like the more knowledge I drank the More humanity I lost :alien

It's Like I'm evolving and Mutating at the same time Not physically (YET!!) but mentally/psychologically and Emotionally Like there is something happening to me but I can't put my finger on it. sometimes I get this Buzzing in my head It's a mild sensation then there is a Blue flash and my body goes funny all like, like it's hard to explain Like it's effervescent and it tickles it's like my whole SKULL is tickling and buzzing from the inside out I do like the sensation as it feels wonderful but not when I'm out somewhere for crying out loud as I feel as though I'm gonna collapse like when you're light headed but you are sober like really SUPER-SOBER and incredibly aware of everything and your eyesight has gone all bulgy like a fish eye effect and it's tickling and the tickling sensation is also swirling/twirling but only inside your cranium I feel quite "HIGH" after it happens.

Tue May 10, 2011 4:10 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

1) so tell me the effects of the Video with the sounds on it What did it do?
2) I don't even feel HUMAN anymore Like the more knowledge I drank the More humanity I lost :alien

3) It's Like I'm evolving and Mutating at the same time Not physically (YET!!) but mentally/psychologically and Emotionally

#1) I listen for maybe 5 sec at that beginning and 2-3 seconds toward the end to verify that all the audio was hosed, given that the TPTB created this I will not listen to it. I choose to get my guidance from the One Higher Power of Love and Light
#2) I pray you can find and hold onto your humanity :heart
#3) That is a good description

Peace be with you,
MT7

Tue May 10, 2011 8:16 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
#1) I listen for maybe 5 sec at that beginning and 2-3 seconds toward the end to verify that all the audio was hosed, given that the TPTB created this I will not listen to it. I choose to get my guidance from the One Higher Power of Love and Light
#2) I pray you can find and hold onto your humanity :heart
#3) That is a good description

Peace be with you,
MT7

1.)That's right B@ST@RDS TPTB More like THE HAS BEENS that WERE :slap :roflmao :crylaugh

2.) Humanity stopped caring for me a LONG TIME AGO MountainTiger7, So I finally thought F:censor IT! I'm my own Unique being the word is *UNIQUE* TPTB and their talking A$$HATS say ASPERGER'S SYNDROME is A Syndrome a Disease IT IS NOT! It is the Next stage of humanity TPTB don't WANT THAT they want conformed SHEEPLE not someone who can LEARN 10 X faster then a normal human that's why they are trying to "cure"(GET RID OF) it WE "Asperger's syndrome" are the Extraterrestrials of HUMANITY

3.) Sublime isn't it.

Wed May 11, 2011 4:55 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

barbarian wrote:
Happy Spring Ya'll, from dusty south Texas

Here is a pretty new crop circle for ya'll.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011 ... 2011a.html

thanks dd for the reply to sneds back a ways, 2.

Back ya, Barb! Had any rain yet? Yeah - me neither.

What a beautiful crop circle. I checked the field article notes and sadly:

Quote:
On reaching the field, the depressions can be seen from the footpath, I made my way to the far end of the field and cut back into the tramlines until I reached the edge of the formation. The floor lay was un-striking. On closer inspection, nearly every plant stem I examined had been broken clean off at the base, right above the ground. Others were broken anywhere between ground level and 6 inches above the ground. Others were part split along the stem, obvious pressure being applied along the stem with some weight. Everything indicating that foot power had been used. Quite interesting to me is the width of the rings in the outer circles......... probably about the max width that can be had with a stomping board?

Other tell tales signs are the scrap marks up the plant where the soft outer wall of the plant had been bruised. Also, and here is the reminder for all of you who wish to maintain that this is a genuine formation....PLEASE PLEASE, look back at the original findings of Mr Andrews and Mr Delgado....... in genuine circles, the plant stems are BENT NOT BROKEN, 2-3 inches above the ground and the plants are manipulated into position by some other force which places the plant and stem neatly ABOVE the ground.

Every plant in this formation is broken at ground level, OR if not broken, the whole stem is knocked over at the root, and then layed absolutely flat to the ground. Other indications of this being man made are the flattened rings of crops around the standing edges.........clear evidence of parts of the formation going down before others parts to create defined edges. Certainly this formation did not go to the ground in one swoop of some E.T. forcefield.

Sigh!

Wed May 11, 2011 6:09 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Dex wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

video claims ....
was not manipulated :elephant

Dex

Dex,

Yes I saw the video that is not the problem.
The problem is this is a fake and the basis of my comments of the missing frame and the file being manipulated .

Peace,
MT7
You get
a hydraulic Bed system + Masked binaural white noise + TPTB Hypnosis order to forget/fight. = a :censor Video trap

Wed May 11, 2011 6:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The crop circle is also crooked. The inner connection is off the mark. Manmade it is...

Dex

Wed May 11, 2011 8:43 am
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
1) WE "Asperger's syndrome" are the Extraterrestrials of HUMANITY

2) Sublime isn't it.

1) Foxnew of all places releasing info on
Brain damage (Autism) from vaccination shots.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2710/did-mercury-in-vaccines-cause-autism
Quote:
Vaccines once contained an antibacterial and antifungal agent called thimerosal. Keeping vaccines safe is a good thing - nobody wants a repeat of the 1928 Australian case where a dozen kids died from staph-infected diphtheria vaccine drawn from a multidose vial. Unfortunately thimerosal, like mercurochrome, has the drawback of containing mercury, a toxin known to cause neurological disorders.

Millions paid from Government

It is all about big business and dollars rather that pay for proper handling they want a cheap product with a long shelf life.
Fluoride is also a bad deal in the water.

2) Yes on so many levels.

Peace, Love and Light be with you ;) :heart :candle

MT7

Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
The crop circle is also crooked. The inner connection is off the mark. Manmade it is...

Dex,

You may be right that the artifact at the Aden sea has nothing to do with the crop circle.
Although I think there is something going on there

Second is the crop circle may still be real, just because it does not match the Aden sea artifact.
I found the following interpretation of the crop circle which may interest you.
It is true that space base systems create some crop circles, but it is also true that EBE create crop circles. The only way to really tell is if the plants are still alive after the circle (according to Dr. Micheal Wolf). This page also has info on a way to determine real crop circles.
http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/2010/05/crop-circle-soil-analysis-reveals.html

In watching the video does this correlate with a cosmic event like an asteroid hitting the polar cap
would this pop us out of this dimension?
Maybe the secret here is the ultimate (utter and complete) destruction and rebirth of our 3d earth, with those that can ascend (STO) moving to a higher plane and those who can not (STS) having there souls rescued and transplanted (i.e. MJ-1 son into Dan B.) by EBE's to new 3d home world.
Then these STO can live thousands of years of

To relearn their 6th Chakra Karma.
Perhaps this is why this show was created:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Leap_%28TV_series%29
To make being trapped in an endless time loop seem like fun rather than Hell. :puter

Peace be with you, Repent Now,

MT7

Wed May 11, 2011 9:03 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
-snip-
In watching the video does this correlate with a cosmic event like an asteroid hitting the polar cap
would this pop us out of this dimension?
Maybe the secret here is the ultimate (utter and complete) destruction and rebirth of our 3d earth, with those that can ascend (STO) moving to a higher plane and those who can not (STS) having there souls rescued and transplanted (i.e. MJ-1 son into Dan B.) by EBE's to new 3d home world.

Peace,

MT7
The idea of use something to blow the south polar cap is part of the of the agendas of depopulation of TPTB Aka:Alternative 4, a man made poleshift...

Morover a real TPTB test of year 1979, show the position of nibiru in these year in...
a bank note.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQN27nIxz0

:yamon

Wed May 11, 2011 10:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
The idea of use something to blow the south polar cap is part of the of the agendas of depopulation of TPTB Aka:Alternative 4, a man made poleshift...

Morover a real TPTB test of year 1979, show the position of nibiru in these year in...
a bank note.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQN27nIxz0
:yamon

Nice post recall15, :brockoli

Can you translate the Russian text that goes along with these Swiss Francs?

So the evil TPTB created a list of end of world Genocide events ?: :fu
1) Blue beam and martial law internment camps
2) Nuke the ice cap and flood the world
3) Spray the planet with chem trails and give people cancer
4) Use Haarp to fry Human brains
5) Inject poison in food and medicines (like GMO, Mercury and Fluoride) to make us sick and die

Why do they come up with crap like this?

Is it that they want planetary suicide before the cosmic event?

Do the TPTB think that they can not share cosmic crossover goodies?

The cosmic crossover/ assertion is all about love.

In giving/sharing love you do not lose anything
PEARL JAM LYRICS in "Given To Fly"

He could've tuned in, tuned in
But he tuned out
A bad time, nothing could save him
Alone in a corridor, waiting, locked out
He got up outta there, ran for hundreds of miles
He made it to the ocean, had a smoke in a tree
The wind rose up, set him down on his knee

A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw
Delivered him wings, "Hey, look at me now"
Arms wide open with the sea as his floor
Oh, power, oh

He's.. flying
Whole
High.. wide, oh

He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share
His key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere
But first he was stripped and then he was stabbed
By faceless men, well, fuckers
He still stands

And he still gives his love, he just gives it away
The love he receives is the love that is saved
And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
A human being that was given to fly

High.. flying
Oh, oh
High.. flying
Oh, oh
He's flying
Oh, oh

We have been given the keys of Peace,Love and Light, let us use them wisely.

MT7

Wed May 11, 2011 10:28 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next