It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:05 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Sad, but not totally unexpected:

Charlie Sheen shall we say, became unhinged today - streaming online a litany of nonsense, obviously high. Rumor has it he smoked meth in front of the camera live, although I didn't see it in the portion of the recording ustream conveniently saved, here:

http://www.ustream.tv/charliesheen

Needless to say it was announced on the 5:00pm News that he is fired from his network show "Two and a Half Men" effective immediately. Charlie heard the news while streaming and vows to sue - he has a contract after all..

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm
GT Truther

PX Photo taken by Professional photographer "Sandi Nicole" in Christchurch on March 6, 2011

Permission given to use photos is at the link.

SOURCE: http://bigvalleydiscountstore.blogspot. ... net-x.html
This blogger copy/pasted an entire article onto his blog, without linking the original. Nevertheless, it's interesting - the guy talks about ZT and the Pole Shift Ning in the article.

Once again, with this image as an example, how would one explain the second sun BELOW the sun, if we are "spinning in place" shouldn't it remain on the sides? -- something had to change for this to be off 90 degrees.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:02 am
GT Truther

(Note: This was a reply to the posting..."Mexico Now"...Dex)

Michael wrote:

Some years ago I was driving with two female friends way down in the
desert of central Mexico going to the Zona de Silenco:
http://www.altereddimensions.net/places ... lence.aspx

We never made it. The VW suddenly went kaaboooom in the middle of the
desert. There was nothing but desert as far as the eyes could see with
mountains in the distance. All kinds of weird phenomena at the ‘Zona’.
They are very open about UFOs in Mexico and call them Ovnis.

The only thing we passed was about 70 miles back, some Federales with
automatic weapons, (AKs I think?). No traffic, just now and then a truck
going 90mph. No way would they stop. Suddenly out of the desert comes a
pick-up truck. One girl spoke Spanish well. I can a bit. The beat up
pick-up had 3 oregano pickers. They tied a rope to the bumper and I
thought for sure they would take us down the road. They did not but
instead suddenly pulled off into the desert. It took me by surprise and I
thought for sure we would going to have our throats slashed. But they
pulled us across a ridge and into…
OMG….!!!! We went into heaven. Suddenly everything turned green in the
most productive oasis ever. Here in the middle of the desert is a town
growing everything, a canal of water running through. It was heaven. I
thought I stepped into Shangri-La or Brigadoon. Everything was growing
from pineapples to sugarcane and marijuana throughout all of it. Some
cute little donkey carts and smiling people.
We were pulled to the only garage. The young mayor who spoke English came
right over. They inspected the car. The head gasket was blown. Some
cars with US Arizona plates came over to check us out. They did not seem
happy with us there. The mayor said, “No problem, we will get you out.
We just need parts”. Off we went to the next big town. Thank God we had
a VW as that is the most common car in Mexico and parts easy to get. When
we got back four mechanics stripped and rebuilt the entire engine. For
what would have been an easy $1200 to $1500 in the states was a mere 80
bucks including parts and labor!
I spent hours in heaven.
Later we did get to the Zona and that place is hell. Animals grow
deformed and the general atmosphere is sick.
There is real hell in Mexico.
And there is also real heaven.

Michael

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:34 am
GT Truther

Welcome!
http://www.illuminatiorder.info/pass-e.html

This site is dedicated to all individuals, provided with intellectual or spiritual understanding.

Does thy ability to perceive encompass additional enquiry, annotations or further objects of a petition, please transfigure thyself to... (a click "Here" button...Dex) that will take you to another private forum website...
Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Bavarian illuminati

There's still more click on steps to the pyramid for further information. For instances, On the step "Thou Shalt Die" They have all the chapters to the "Egyptian Book of the Dead".

That's how it begins clicking the top of the pyramid.
They have pages with hidden, in English, German and Latin, info until you figure out how to access it. I posted an example yesterday.

Thanks Lynn...It's a neat website set up. Mysterious and secret insinuation's. I guess a real illmunati website.

Dex

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:25 am
Site Admin

Newly Obtained Homeland Security Documents Reveal Radical Shift In Internet Policy

Until a few weeks ago, Brian McCarthy ran a website, channelsurfing.net, that linked to various sites where you could watch online streams of TV shows and sports networks. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) seized his domain name in late January. All you'll find there now is a "This domain has been seized" warning, complete with a screeching eagle dive-bombing your face as he clutches a banner that reads "Protection is our trademark." Then, in an unprecedented move, on Friday they arrested McCarthy and charged him with criminal copyright infringement -- punishable by five years in prison.

Demand Progress just obtained a copy of the complaint that DHS and ICE made against him: they do not even allege that he made a copy of anything. Just that he ran what they call a "linking website" which linked to various sites with infringing material.

Read more here (and while you're at it - you might want to click the link to sign the petition):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-segal/newly-obtained-homeland-s_b_833535.html

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Thanks BB, Dex, UJ,

Having read your comments and spent several days pondering this topic, I cannot accept that I am 'awake'. Maybe in saying this I am being too harsh and too judgemental, but surely for a person to be truly 'awake' they would need to be conscious of their connection with all that is? - with intellectual knowing not being sufficient.

I will concede however that the term 'aware' could be more apt - this being a term which suggests some awareness of the general theme as to whats going on at the present time, albeit not of every detail and still with some filters colouring the understanding of facts.

Typically in our 'western' world it seems that only people who have had a NDE or the 'cosmic consciousness event' (CCE) have the knowledge that would make them truly 'awake'. I cannot speak for previous incarnations but certainly I've not had either of these experiences in this incarnation. Although these are different experiences they both seem to lead to a person experiencing a greater awareness of all that is than the day-to-day 3D awareness.

Maybe though that is what will be happening in 2013? Humanity going through either a NDE or a 'CCE' as a way of being reminded of who we are (etc) - without having wait until we 'die'? I realise that I now seem to be contradicting what I said a few days ago...

Quote:
"I would hope that the process is more subtle than simply waking up one morning and remembering 'it all' (previous lives, etc)"

...but 'such is life' as the saying goes. FWIW this would fit in with Biblical prophecies of the dead coming back to life, and in a way which can be understood! (the spectre of reborn dead people streaming out of their graves always did sound somewhat bizarre).

With all the troubles in the world as we know it, most of which stem from those of ill intent and the greedy doing things without caring about the impact upon others (other people / other life forms, etc) so a mass NDE / CCE is something which could act as the catalyst to a reborn and kinder human species. Certainly people who have had a NDE and gone to the other side and then come back tend to change; becoming less greedy, more altruistic, wanting to work for the common good, etc.

returning to what I also said a few days ago...

Quote:
"as otherwise even for those expecting it the sudden remembrance will almost certainly represent something of a shock… whilst for those who were totally ‘unaware’ could perhaps induce loss of day-to-day sanity / ability to function even for fundamental things such as preparing meals, choosing clothing, etc"

so maybe this is exactly what will come to pass? If so, then hopefully whatever happens will last long enough and the understanding gained will be deep enough to allow even the least aware people to come to terms and move forward with their lives without 'going insane' or even deciding that they simply don't want to be here anymore.

2013 is not far away, even for us humans with our short life spans. We just have to get to it...

Simon

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:53 pm
GT Truther

please excuse the 'all capitals' format... this comes from Victor Martinez's list and this is how he wrote his message...

Simon

The MUST-SEE 7-MIN DISCLOSURE VIDEO THE ENTIRE UFO NATION IS TALKING
ABOUT!

[7:25 min]

BOMBSHELL DISCLOSURE EXCLUSIVE: RUSH LIMBAUGH CLAIMS TO HAVE SEEN and
REVIEWED A TOP SECRET NASA REPORT ON THE MARS MISSION / ENTITLED "The
GORE REPORT," IT STATES THAT THERE WAS ONCE A THRIVING HUMAN
CIVILIZATION ON MARS WHICH CAME TO AN UNHAPPY END FOR THE SAME REASONS
OURS [PROBABLY] WILL: ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION OF THEIR HOMEWORLD!

ACCORDING TO LIMBAUGH, ONCE THE MARS POLAR CAPS BEGAN TO MELT THAT
SIGNALED THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE RED PLANET!

INTERPLANETARY BREEDING BOMBSHELL! LIMBAUGH CLAIMS THAT SOME MARTIANS
ESCAPED TO EARTH IN OUR DISTANT PAST and NOW LIVE AMONG US WHILE LETTING
HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF ON SOL III ... IS PLANET EARTH DOOMED TO THE SAME
FATE AS OUR MARTIAN BROTHERS and SISTERS?!

NO "JESUS CHRIST" or ANY OTHER SUPERNATURAL-SUPER HERO ENTITY CAME TO
MARS' RESCUE and NONE WILL FOR EARTH EITHER IF THIS IS HUMANITY's CHOSEN
PATH and PLANETARY SCRIPT!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:37 pm
Site Admin

Simon please dont take offense but that is the funniest video I have seen in a long time.

Rush truly is Bat Sh*& crazy :crazy :roll

:crylaugh

But he is a self proclaimed "Powerful Influencial Member of the Media"

:slap :roflmao :spit

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

simple simon wrote:
please excuse the 'all capitals' format... this comes from Victor Martinez's list and this is how he wrote his message...

Simon

The MUST-SEE 7-MIN DISCLOSURE VIDEO THE ENTIRE UFO NATION IS TALKING
ABOUT!

[7:25 min]

BOMBSHELL DISCLOSURE EXCLUSIVE: RUSH LIMBAUGH CLAIMS TO HAVE SEEN and
REVIEWED A TOP SECRET NASA REPORT ON THE MARS MISSION / ENTITLED "The
GORE REPORT," IT STATES THAT THERE WAS ONCE A THRIVING HUMAN
CIVILIZATION ON MARS WHICH CAME TO AN UNHAPPY END FOR THE SAME REASONS
OURS [PROBABLY] WILL: ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION OF THEIR HOMEWORLD!

ACCORDING TO LIMBAUGH, ONCE THE MARS POLAR CAPS BEGAN TO MELT THAT
SIGNALED THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE RED PLANET!

INTERPLANETARY BREEDING BOMBSHELL! LIMBAUGH CLAIMS THAT SOME MARTIANS
ESCAPED TO EARTH IN OUR DISTANT PAST and NOW LIVE AMONG US WHILE LETTING
HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF ON SOL III ... IS PLANET EARTH DOOMED TO THE SAME
FATE AS OUR MARTIAN BROTHERS and SISTERS?!

NO "JESUS CHRIST" or ANY OTHER SUPERNATURAL-SUPER HERO ENTITY CAME TO
MARS' RESCUE and NONE WILL FOR EARTH EITHER IF THIS IS HUMANITY's CHOSEN
PATH and PLANETARY SCRIPT!

Simon - as L said above the Rusho is truly bat $hit crazy, however, this particular episode sadly enough is not more evidence of his craziness.

This was part of a March 2004 radio show by Rushie. It is complete satire because Rushie was discussing "the Gore Report."

Let's hop into the way back machine, shall we?

2004 - US Presidential election - Buscho vs. Al Gore - yep the very same one who wrote:

The Gore Report on Reinventing Government: Creating a Government That Works Better and Costs Less

Product Description
On March 3, 1993, President Clinton asked Vice President Gore to inevestigate how the federal government could be made more responsive to the American people. This report aims to fix Washington and to create a more effiecient and responsive system.

Available at Amazon.com - http://www.amazon.com/Gore-Report-Reinventing-Government-Creating/dp/0812923650

Someone is seriously reaching here and/or does not understand American politics and satire. :crylaugh

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:42 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Simon please dont take offense but that is the funniest video I have seen in a long time.

Rush truly is Bat Sh*& crazy :crazy :roll

:crylaugh

But he is a self proclaimed "Powerful Influencial Member of the Media"

:slap :roflmao :spit

Dont worry, you are not the only person to have said that.

smoke, mirrors, disinfo and hiding more interesting info come to mind.

Simon

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:44 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
(Note: This is Mexico Now...Dex)

Mexico's drug war disappearances leave families in anguish
Thousands of people have vanished without a trace – some caught up in violence, others for no reason anyone can fathom. Relatives remain in agonized limbo.

Reporting from Mexico City —
They had scraped together money for a vacation in the port city of Veracruz. Four couples, owners of small fruit and taco shops, from the quiet state of Guanajuato.

After checking in to their hotel and spending the day by the pool with their children, the husbands wandered off, still in their shorts, to buy ice at a nearby 7-Eleven. Maybe they decided to pop into a bar, one the hotel guard recommended.

At first, the wives weren't too worried when the men didn't come back. Even the next morning, the women figured they had tied one on and slept it off somewhere. They took their children on a tour of the city. But by nightfall, the wives became nervous, and as cellphone calls went unanswered, they became terrified.

Where were their husbands?

That was nearly a year ago. The four men have not been seen since. Their families have received no ransom demand, no information, no clues whatsoever. Their bodies have not turned up.

"It was as if the earth swallowed them," one of the wives said in an interview.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... &track=rss

Dexy,

Tiajana has an underground city which came about because the undclass had nowhere else to go. The growing underclass is moving underground because all it costs to have your own place is the sweat off you back. Within the last 8 years or so the Cartels have taken over the underground cities along the Mexican border. This is how they are moving vast quantities of contraband stateside.

The wrong people in our government are working with the cartels because of the $$$$$$ for black projects. This is one of the reasons why I have been targeted. I wrote about this on the GT some time ago.

-PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:37 pm
GT Truther

=== Next generation cell phones to give full biometrics ===

Be very afraid... Your next cell phone may have full biometrics embedded. The cell phones ability to do shape recognition and voice recognition which will allow them to distinguish who you are with and retinal scans.. is coming. They already have the ability to measure heart rate and body temperature and now with more accurate microphones and imagining.. which includes IR you now are attached to a lie detector. Voice stress analysis can put you next cell phone in hyper surveillance mode without you even knowing it. The phones are said to be able to catch keywords which will off load the huge burden placed on surveillance computers.

Is it 1984 yet.. ?

This is a shot across their bow.. PTB's don't you ever mess with me again ! I make it so hard for you... your frig'n heads will spin.. :headbang

:candle :candle :candle

-PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:52 pm
GT Truther

Comet Elenin ... OR ... a 'second Sun'

Or is it both ?

These youtubes are the best explanation I've seen anywhere for their current placement
in the solar system.

BINARY STAR JUST MY TAKE PART 1
~~astrolpatroit~~

BINARY STAR JUST MY TAKE ON THINGS PART 2

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:10 pm
GT Truther

I believe I have very different opinion about how the second son has appeared. I believe the galactic magnetic ribbon is the cause of the second son phenomenon . I believe that magnetic lines of flux are actually quantum ribbons. astrophysicist have been able to demonstrate huge quantum ribbons in the crab nebula . these quantum ribbons have shown time dilation and distortions in space time.

if we're able to open a wormhole, our spacecraft would have to avoid the quantum ribbons at the event horizon. 1 of the visible anomalies with the light refracting from the quantum ribbons in relation to the axis of the vortex, which show up to 6 different light sources depending upon the viewing angle. all wormhole vortices have the same hexagonal shape. I have spoken to richard hoagland and he seems to concur with my assessment in regards to hyper dimensional space portals.

-PhaTz

boundaries to it..

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 pm
GT Truther

Hmmm... What if it is the beginning of a separation of two parallel universes?

SimpleSimon - I think the term "awake" as _I_ understand it means that I am aware that the masses are sleeping (I know better than to talk to them about certain topics), and I am aware that there is much more, and aware that something is coming, either an internal or external event, that will be life changing to humanity. I know it is soon. In ascension, "awake" means only that I am aware that ascension is on the radar. Awake is not the experience of recognizing "we are all one", feeling the "Oneness" with all that is. Awakened means I know about it.

When my world is rocked, I assume that the word "Awake" will be a bit of an understatement, so awakened to me, is for us mere mortals to say "ya, I acknowledge all that is happening"

I'm awake, and waiting..

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:48 pm
GT Truther

Sorry for the delay, fellow humans. Had to quick run out and get a degree in quantum physics. ;)

Before I answer the following, I wanted to repeat what I've said all along: first, in the absence of proof or disproof, one must suspend both belief AND disbelief. Even more importantly, I try to use the words "alleged" and "so-called" to denote those items that simply can't be proved. Yet at the same time, most cannot be disproved, either. If one accepts the greater volume of 'work', sometimes it is by making the assumption the premise is valid and incorporating it into a scenario that allows the full ramifications of that scenario to play out. That is; if so-called benign aliens are helping to assist in orienting the 'sky dome' so that most of us earthlings are lulled into believing the constellations are continuously moving as they would be were we not halted in orbit, who am I to disprove their claim? I have no evidence to the contrary. While the idea does seem far-fetched, I haven't been able to disprove it to my satisfaction, only the 'satisfaction' of earthling scientific methodology that states one has to prove a concept first before integrating it into the whole paradigm.

Lynnwood wrote:
Don, I have a hard time with ..."the earth halted in its orbit on Dec. 22nd, 2003..." - Movement is constant in the universe, and I am unable to suspend the belief we have stopped moving around the sun. If that is the case, then like a car accident, when we stopped, the folks on the leading side should have gone flying into the great abyss, -- at least a few FEET into the air, before coming back to the ground. After all, they did have the forward motion, if they simply stopped, they would feel it, wouldn't they? And the people and "things" on the back side of the planet, would have smashed flat into the earth.

Why do the stars still rotate in the sky as if we are moving? Don't tell me the Zetas move them all around for us, I mean, they would have to move the entire universe to keep up appearances. Bah humbug...Yes, I have a hard time with all that.

I do not believe the Earth is "spinning in place". Day and Night but not going around the sun? Nope. That is not to say I don't believe that PX or "something" is in our near future, my preps illustrate that, heck, I don't even LIKE canned food. -- But the earth no longer going around the sun? Naaah, you're kidding, right? That's too much for me. Does not compute.

Thanks for asking and for all the rest of you that responded, Sky, midnight, fulcanelli, not to mention those reading but too polite to respond :tounge :

Good points, earthlings! They would apply more IF the following wasn't true:

One of the consequences of this is that the center of mass of any system of objects will always continue with the same velocity unless acted on by a force from outside the system.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momentum

That's right. Consider: Earth is a closed system. Otherwise, you should be able to stand on top of Mt. Everest - or any other tall mountain - and feel the solar wind blow back your hair like that Castrol commercial as you face eastward. While the solar wind may do the equivalent of that for photon particles, those carry no mass so the analogy wouldn't work in that respect, either. This is precisely the reason why I stipulated that our imaginary toy battleship would sail on the 'momentum' of the initial push, without an engine and propeller, etc. That's because of the following (from the same authority):

magnetic fields possess momentum regardless of whether they are static or they change in time. The pressure, P, of an electrostatic (magnetostatic) field upon a metal sphere, cylindrical capacitor or ferromagnetic bar is:

where Image, Image, Image are the electromagnetic energy density, electric field, and magnetic field respectively. The electromagnetic pressure may be sufficiently high to explode the capacitor. Thus electric and magnetic fields do carry momentum.

Nibiru allegedly acts as I suggested earlier, and as most people here understand it (whether a fiction or not), as a giant magnet, creating a giant magnetic field, and its momentum interacts with the "closed system" of Earth. It has momentum. The momentum is not with the individual earthlings on the surface of the closed system; that system is self-contained, and within it the phenomena recounted in y'all's questions would apply. (Thus it is possible to remain entirely still, despite the fact the planet is allegedly rushing around in its orbit at alllegedly 550 mph. If terrestrial scientists could calculate that, think of what extra-terrestrial scientists could calculate! Extra whatever it is!)

I'm only saying that it makes logical sense to me, though I still have to "suspend both belief and disbelief", because it's an integral part of the paradigm. My understanding of magnetic forces seems like second-nature, but that may be due to my utter lack of any scientific training (other than a college course in geology my freshman year) when I was first instilled with its logic.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

TPTB ARE

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Don,

You went to waaaaay tooooo much trouble to state your case [to me at least]... Thing is, I don't need to believe that the Earth has stopped in it's rotation around the Sun to continue my ongoing believe that PX, OR SOMETHING UNKNOWN, BE IT AN EVENT, OR PX, OR ELENIN, TYCHE (sp) or Whatever is in our Solar System -- and -- that the S*IT is about to hit the fan.

I don't have to understand how the solar system works to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. I also don't have to understand all the rest of it to understand that something extraordinary is unfolding.

Thanks though, perhaps others can get it.

That said, the math is Greek to me!! hehe...

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:14 am
GT Truther

(Note: Posted in it's entirety with permission...Dex)

From Aileen:

During 1977 to 1979, before moving from Venezuela to Puerto Rico, Senor Ramon Rosa Alvarado had a series of unique experiences as an observer in a local Venezuelan UFO Group which was being contacted by UFOnauts who told the local contactee there that they came from the PLEIADES.

At that time Alvarado and his wife were living near Giudad El Tocuyo, Districto Moran, Venezuela in a sugar cane growing district. Reports of strange disc-shaped aerial objects were occurring almost every night. They would be seen approaching from below the crest of a small sparsely vegetated mountain above the sugar cane field, and would fly about in the sky in all directions in a random fashion. Word had gotten out about the almost nightly visits, and people from all around began coming to the area to witness the phenomenon.

One night around eight P.M. Sr. Alvarado and his wife watched many different colored glowing objects of luminous disc-form flying over the cornfields. They were of blue, green and amber radiance and were estimated to be 15 to 20 feet in diameter. Ramon counted 25 such craft on this occasion. Some of them approached quite close, and some hovered low over the corn tops and in other places only a couple of feet above the ground. The upper level of these operations was only about 400 to 500 feet above the ground surface.

On this particular night the witnesses saw a large number of shiny silver metallic balls, nonluminous but highly reflective, also flying around in the dark sky. Though these spheres were not luminous, they could nevertheless be easily seen in the light of the other disc-shaped UFOs. The balls reflected the many lights of the larger craft flying about. There may have been as many as several dozen such shiny balls only a few inches to a few feet in diameter, in several sizes. The silver balls kept moving rapidly and did not stop and hover like the luminous disc-shaped larger craft.

On another night a few weeks later, Ramon and his wife joined a group of about 80 people who had come to witness the phenomena. It was a Wednesday evening (the objects seemed to be most active in mid-week) and they had seen the lights below the top of the large hill.

Suddenly they saw three of the blue and green 15 to 20 foot diameter glowing disc-shaped flying objects about 400 to 500 meters to the north of their position. The objects were situated, one over the river to the north near the left road, another to the right of dead center, between the two roads, and a third over the cornfield across the road to the right. As one of the witnesses started down the road to the left with a Jeep, to get closer, the one to the far right began to approach up the right road. Alvarado and his wife were standing to the right and the light came slowly toward them. Suddenly a ball of white light about one meter in diameter burst into view in front of them and began to fly a tight vertical circle about 12 to 15 meters in diameter only a few feet away. Mrs. Alvarado fainted from fright.

Then a much larger round glow of light came on in the distance, across the river towards the hill. It must have been huge, because all of the disc-shaped craft and the white ball of light raced toward it and went inside, and the whole thing rose and flew away as one object. Before they departed, however, the disc-shaped luminous craft on the right that was approaching up the road stopped, and an array of horizontal light beams of several colors including blue, green, violet, amber and orange came "ON" on top of the object and radiated out horizontally. Then they began to rotate like helicopter blades, in a counterclockwise direction. These light beams blinked out before this object went toward the larger light in the distance and went into it.

There was a principal witness in that vicinity whom these alien visitors picked up and contacted directly. They addressed the contactee in his native Spanish but they conversed among themselves in another language. When he asked what language it was, they called it IRDIM. They said it was a proto-Sumerian tongue used long ago on Earth by their predecessors here, and that most other languages used on Earth today were derived from it. They said that their ancestors came from what we call the PLEIADES.

The space beings said that they lived lifespans of 1,000 to 1,200 years of our time in a single physical embodiment. They said that they live simultaneously in the 3 dimensions we normally think of, - plus a 4th dimension we know very little about at the present time. They said that the laws of the 4th dimension are entirely different, and that the speed of light in our dimension does not apply in the physics there. They said that they simply shift all matter up to the 4th dimensional state and the laws of time and space change. They have offered scores of detailed descriptions on very scientific subjects, including other dimensions and other beings. Sr. Alvarado estimated the contact notes and dialogue he has seen amounted to several hundreds of pages.

These Pleiadians, like those visiting Switzerland also describe two other planets in our Solar System not familiar to us today. They called one of them Nemus and the other Siris (these are our spellings from the phonetics used). They say that these planets will be found in orbits between what we call Neptune and Pluto. The visitors to Switzerland said they were both beyond the orbit of Pluto. The visitors to Acaya said one was side and one outside the orbit of Pluto. We are unable to account for these disparities, however the fact that all spoke of only two may be significant. They all mentioned undiscovered moons for the sub-suns Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, and they have now been proved to be correct in 3 out of 4 and one still to be survey by close observation.

They all said that there were many inhabited planets in the vast Pleiades systems.They were all aware of other human and non-human visitors to our planet at this time, and each was in active contact with some of those others.

A friend of one of the sugar farmers, Sr. Guillerr Torres of' Hacienda Las Cruces, near Ciudad El Tocuy successfully photographed one of the larger ships visiting this locality. It is seen as a large lens-shape circular craft with a wide low profile transparent translucent dome on top. It occasionally radiates light from the rim, and some of this light is seen in the photograph. The skin surface of the craft seems to be matt gray in color and has a brushed metal finish. Two craft was an estimated 400 meters away when the picture was made.

They all operated, used or shared bases of limited accessibility in high mountain peaks and in equally inaccessible under ocean locations.

The UFO Cosmonauts contacting the Colombians told that group that they came from what we call the PLEIADES. To those there involved, these new contacts were so mind-boggling and so profound, and so far exceeded their internal knowledge of what was going on elsewhere in the world that they carefully guarded their secret within their own immediate circle for three years, and then only confided it to very trusted friends in UFO research also. None of them or their friends had ever heard of Eduard Meier.

Those in Switzerland, on the other hand, now conducted themselves in a similar fashion. Stranger still, the Pleiadians, in neither case, made any mention of contacts with the other groups of terrestrials, and they even used different styles of equipment and spacecraft, although at the same time, there were similarities in some respects.

Both groups used a variety of spacecraft for different functions. Both the Swiss and the Colombian contactors employed part organic/part mechanical creatures in labor operations aboard the spacecraft, and both used a large mother-ship in space as an operating base. Both had similar technological wonders aboard the spacecraft that came to the surface of our planet, and in both cases the environment aboard the mother-ship was 99% recyclable and almost standards. In both cases the cosmonauts seemed to be fully aware of the ancient history of our Earth.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 am
Truth Seeker

What is the diameter of Comet Elenin?

Let's see...It was spotted with an 18" telescope at over a billion miles away, and I am to believe this is only 3-4 kms in diameter?

I don't think so...not with an 18" telescope.

3 JANUARY 2011 03:40 AM THE OBJECT WAS AT 545 000 000 KM FROM EARTH AND ITS SIZE WAS ABOUT 1-2 SECONDS OF ANGULAR DIAMETER

d=diameter of object
L=distance earth-object
ç= angular diameter in degrees

d=2L(tan (ç/2))

http://spaceobs.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/C2010X1_FTN_20110103-web.jpg

http://www.convertunits.com/from/arc+second/to/degree

ç=2 arcsec = 0,00055555 degree
L (on 3 january 03.40 am 2011 ) 545 000 000 km
d=(545 000 000) (tan 0,00055555)

d=5284 km

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=201892

5284 km??? Hummm...

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 am
GT Truther

Excellent point, Exit.

Hmmmm, indeed. Thanks for the math and the reality check.

So, it's "something out there". Of some significant size OR could it be smaller but closer than presently assumed? Could that also be possible? :hmm

Thanks much,

Selene

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:32 am
GT Truther

And, meanwhile, here's a delightful new KIA Optima car ad, which I am posting for its notable use of 'conspiracy/fringe' imagery: black helicopters, UFO's, wormholes, time travel etc.

What caught my eye here is that all of this stuff would - until recently - have been considered "too weird" for a major corporation to risk associating their valuable brand identity with in a mainstream ad campaign. Normally the suits would have said to the ad agency "Whaaaa?" and dismissed this ad as: Too obscure. That the ad is running - and popular - suggests a significant straw in the wind/zeitgeist shift per public perception and readiness to accept or understand what the alternative media has been talking about. I think that websites like the GT - and many, many others here - are getting more readership and comprehension than generally acknowledged.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 am
GT Truther

Human ? The Welsh word for Hue.. is Serpent.. Serpent Man.. This is why the blue blood call themselves humans and everyone else they called "men".

boundaries to it..

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:51 am

Nice one Phatz - Human indeed. Interestingly Dex's link to the Illuminati web page/puzzle has "Human" as a pass word for entry??? :roflmao

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Human ? The Welsh word for Hue.. is Serpent.. Serpent Man.. This is why the blue blood call themselves humans and everyone else they called "men".

In Tibetan Hu- means God. Human meaning "God man."

Dex

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:35 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next