It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:29 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.9 2009 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 4.9 2009
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2009 4.9
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Entirely hypothetical, of course. Pure speculation. (Cough. Cough.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/6110022/Scientists-design-spacecraft-to-save-Earth.html

Scientists design spacecraft to save Earth

Quote:
Now, a team of British engineers have designed a real-life spacecraft to save the world from destruction.

Their invention, called a "gravity tractor", would be deployed when an orbiting rock is detected on a collision course with Earth.

The spacecraft would intercept the asteroid and position itself to fly alongside it, just 160ft from its surface. From this position, the 10 tonne craft is able to exert a small gravitational force on the rock, pulling the asteroid towards it. By gradually modifying its course, over several years, the gravity tractor is able to slowly shift the asteroid's trajectory enough to ensure it misses the Earth.

Details of the planned craft come just weeks after an asteroid or comet was found to have ploughed into Jupiter, which is a giant gas planet, leaving behind a vast impact scar – estimated to be about the same size as the Earth – in its atmosphere.

Scientists believe it is only a matter of time before an asteroid comes close enough to the Earth to be a threat. (Question: how BIG an "asteroid"?)

Nasa, the US space agency, is so concerned that it has established an expensive monitoring programme to track every object in the sky that might come close to the planet.

It estimates there are more than 100,000 asteroids orbiting near the Earth that are large enough to destroy a city. So far the agency has only been able to identify and track 6,363 of them. Just one football pitch-sized asteroid would be capable of obliterating a large city and could cause widespread destruction by also throwing flaming material into the atmosphere and triggering tidal waves. In 1908, a meteor of this size exploded above Lake Tunguska in Siberia, destroying 770 square miles of forest. Such collisions hit the Earth every 100 years.

To avoid such a disaster, engineers at space company EADS Astrium, which designs and builds spacecraft for Nasa and the European Space Agency, have designed the gravity tractor. The team, who are based in Stevenage, in Hertfordshire, believe the craft could divert asteroids that are up to 430 yards across – big enough to release 100,000 times more energy than the nuclear bomb dropped by the United States on Hiroshima in 1945.

"Anything bigger than 30m (32 yards) across is a real threat to the Earth," said Dr Ralph Cordey, science and exploration business development manager at Astrium.

"Unfortunately it is a matter of when rather than if one of them hits us.

"The gravity tractor exploits the principals of very basic physics – every object with a mass has its own gravity that affects objects around it. It can move fairly large objects 300 metres (984ft) to 400 metres (1,312ft) across. "These asteroids are hurtling around our solar system at 10km per second, so when you scale that up, you just need a tiny nudge to send it off course."

The 30m gravity tractor would need to be launched around 20 years before an asteroid is due to the hit the earth, giving it enough time to intercept the asteroid as it orbits the sun and change its trajectory.
The spacecraft would use four highly efficient low energy thrusters – known as ion thrusters which are often used on deep space probes – to gradually shift its position as it flies above the rock, causing the gravitational pull it has on the asteroid to "tug" it off the collision course.
With an asteroid around 300 yards across, the gravity tractor changes the angle it is travelling in by a fraction of an inch over a period of 15 years, creating enough of a change in the orbit for the asteroid to miss the Earth.

The team have designed the gravity tractor and planned the details of the mission. The craft could be built in a relatively short time, using existing technologies, if an asteroid was detected on a collision course.

It is likely it would require an international agreement to send a mission into space. Christian Trenkel, who worked on the mission plans, said: "We have designed the mission using the technology that we currently have available, so it could be put into practice at any time."

Earlier this year, Nasa published a feasibility paper on using a gravity tractor to steer an asteroid, or near earth object as they are called, away from the Earth. It concluded that with enough warning it could be highly effective.

In 2004 an asteroid known as Apophis caused concern after it was calculated to pass alarmingly close to the Earth. Projections of its path around the sun predicted it had a one in 37 chance of hitting the planet in 2029 – the highest threat in recorded history. The threat of a 2029 collision was later ruled out but scientists fear that the asteroid could still pass through a key point in space known as a "keyhole" that would put it on course to collide with the Earth in 2036.

Kevin Yates, project manager for the UK Near Earth Object Information Centre which is responsible for warning UK ministers of risks from asteroids and comets, said: "Gravity tractors are a solution that are growing in popularity. There does need to be international agreements on how to tackle a threat from an asteroid. "There are all sorts of political difficulties if, for example, a mission only managed to move the point of collision on the Earth from one country to another."

Nonsense, they say. Pure speculation. Yes, of course….. :lol:

Gag.

Repeat after me, children: There Is No Planet X. All Is Well. All these spacecraft zillion dollar expenditures are purely theoretical and pointless burning of your [excess] tax dollars… nothing special.

Right.

Regards,
Selene

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:54 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Goodbye to thread
Well it has not been that long here and already time to say goodbye before I even met most of you. Thank you Ebb for your support. This is my last post.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Goodbye to thread
aquaman417 wrote:
Well it has not been that long here and already time to say goodbye before I even met most of you. Thank you Ebb for your support. This is my last post.

That is absolutely YOUR choice my friend.

Sorry to hear that you cannot abide by one simple Golden Rule :roll:

Wishing you well on your journey of life.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
someone with a deeply, deeply damaged or traumatized personality, someone who has been so brutalized that…. It’s as though “someone else” (like a full-time clinical psychologist assigned to follow their every move, hmm?) pushes some kind of trigger of conditioned mind control that sends Marcia into a robotic response of frenzy and panic to “protect”

‘HEALTER SKELTER’ done by Manson family
Jonestown’s done by Reverend Jim Jones
"DAN" done by MK Ultra/MONARCH MIND CONTROL?

The first two were either pilot projects or of that of amateurs.

This might fit with the history of where MJ did a reprogram job on "DAN".

Quote:
The circus of anonymous death threats, arrest threats etc etc that surrounds him seem to be just staging by Maj operatives, designed to keep D+M in a constant sense of fear or near-panic at their own survival. Any powerful entity that truly wanted Dan dead would have succeeded long ago.

I suspect the real purpose of the constant vigilance of his person could be to prevent him from taking his own mortality into his own hands

In the sprite of discernment and for keeping balance perspective
What is the forum's options of this link
http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-37.htm

In which is said:
Quote:
There is good reason to suspect that Burisch is an unintentional part of a psychological operation to conflate extraterrestrial disclosure with a possible ELE. The conflation of extraterrestrial disclosure with an ELE would enable the 'controllers' of extraterrestrial affairs to 'spin' future disclosure in way that perpetuates their power and control. Also, the over simplification of visiting extraterrestrial races to three groups descended from modern humanity is a distortion and simplification of the available data pointing to a very complex human extraterrestrial interaction.

So Could they just be acting crazy to prevent a real disclosure of the truth?
That and the bunch of leaf throwing they do with: deletions, banning, vague sudo science, etc..
Maybe there is no "DAN" inside the body but only a PYSOP sock puppet.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 pm
GT Truther

Wow. -- Conflating Disclosure with an ELE (Planet X/Pole Shift)? I didn't think of that specifically... --- Too Much Input!!

They would have had to start that in the early 80's, planting those 2 articles --in the NYT and the Wa Post.

Geez.........!!!

I fancy myself an intellectual. I am level-headed and able to hold my own in any deep conversation. I think for a living for Gawd's sake---how deep does this rabbit hole GO? I don't know how many more turns I can follow before steam begins to whistle from my ears.

I feel like the inspiration for one of those T-shirts ..."Help, I've fallen and I can't get up..." but the phase is now ..."Help, I'm drowning in the rabbit hole!..."

Sorry, I just had to let off some of that steam building up!!!!

Back on topic.

Aquaman - sorry to see you go--on the heel of reason and civility. You had a lot to add to the conversation.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:17 pm
GT Truther

how deep does this rabbit hole GO?
inspiration for one of those T-shirts
Help

Lynnwood,

Well they have been thinking about disclosure since 1954, so 1980 would have given them 26 years to plan. Maybe they realized it takes a while (like 25+ years) for natural PYSOPS to take hold.

Hopefully this is a lite video entertainment.
A fusion of Alice and the kingdom of Hearts.
"Hold on a little longer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bqohe927pE

Peace be with you in the knowledge that Higher Power is in charge

MT7 (edited for polite correctness :) )

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:45 pm
GT Truther

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Perhaps Stan makes house calls, I need psychotherapy. In any event M7, thanks!!!!

======================================

Edit - comment on M7's edit: *twitch*jerk* LMAO - You know, it IS possible.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 pm
GT Truther

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Perhaps Stan makes house calls, I need psychotherapy. In any event M7, thanks!!!!

======================================

Edit - comment on M7's edit: *twitch*jerk* LMAO - You know, it IS possible.

Lynnwood,

I am glad you got a chuckle.
I seems often they blend facts, so maybe the 1980 article came first and then they realized that this would be a good vehicle for whipping up some FUD. (fear,uncertainty and doubt) to distract the crowds, whilst making off with the crown jewels (of knowledge, whether ET or GC )?

Peace,

MT7

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:24 pm
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugzBKPClsU

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Note how the Chinese described them as "Sons of the Sky that decended to the earth in Iron Dragons."

Now you know what so called "Reptiles"/Illuminati are they are not persay Reptiles.. BUT decedents of the beings that came to this earth upon firely iron dragons..

Early man could use no other terms in attempting to describe advanced technology. What would or how would lets a person of 6,000 BC discribe a DC - 10 or 747 or F-16 jet plane?? A dragon perhaps?? of course.

What the elite are, are not persay 'reptiles' but ehe BLOOD and GENETIC decendents of the occupants of iron dragons..

Just some thoughts

Shady

Quote:
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Chinese Pyramids Evidence of Alien Visitors

According to the old Chinese legend, over one hundred pyramids built in China are evidence of visits paid by aliens to our planet.

At the very beginning of the century, two Australian merchants traveled to the vast plains of Sichuan in the central part of China, where they discovered over one hundred pyramids. The Australians asked the superior of the local monastery about the pyramids, and the superior said that they were “very old.” The first record of the pyramids was written over 5,000 years ago; therefore, it is very likely that they are even older.

The merchants also discovered that the pyramids belonged to the epoch when China was ruled by ancient emperors who believed in the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations. Moreover, the emperors themselves insisted that they were ancestors “of the sons of the sky, who had landed the Earth on iron dragons.” Aliens are alleged to have been the constructors of the pyramids.

In March 1994, Austrian Hartwig Hausdorf made a trip to the area close to the city of Xi’an, the capital of the Shaanxi province, which is situated in the central part of China. These territories were closed for foreigners. During the tour, the Austrian discovered six legendary pyramids. Hartwig Hausdorf organized another tour to China in October 1994, this time with a video camera. Hausdofr managed to shoot an 18-minute film. When Hausdorf returned home, he decided to watch the film that he had shot in China. However, the Austrian was extremely surprised to see more pyramids in the background. He counted over 100 pyramids standing in an area of 2,000 square kilometers.

Some of the pyramids are currently in very poor condition, as they were plundered by the local citizens. The pyramids are mostly built of loam and soil; some farmers destroyed the pyramids to take the loam and soil to their fields and used them in the farms.

When Hausdorf decided to continue his investigation of the pyramids, he faced lots of problems. Although he was allowed to continue his investigation, the Chinese government banned any excavations in the area.

What kind of constructions are these pyramids? The heights of the pyramids situated in the Sichuan plains are from 25 to 100 meters, with the exception of only one pyramid situated to the north of the rest constructions. It is the so-called Great White Pyramid, which is said to be about 300 meters high. This pyramid can be truly called the mother of all Chinese pyramids.

Recently, the Chinese authorities declared the area where the Great White Pyramid stands a closed region, as a launching pad for rockets is situated in that region.

The Chinese pyramids astonishingly resemble the pyramids in the Central America. Is it possible that the South American pyramids were also constructed by the sons of the sky?

Source

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/10/22/38514.html

Massive Dragon Fountain Entrance

A special thanks to Zorgon for collecting all these pictures for the Chinese Pyramid Story.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Goodbye to thread
aquaman417 wrote:

Aquaman

I don't know what happened, but, I just noticeed your bottom line adage...

I couldn't control my laugher...that's a great sense of humor..I'm sorry to see you're leaving..honest injun..

Shady

I don't think the Reptilian's were into building pyramids.
More likely a superior race built them.

Supposedly, Ophanim Enoch is the responsible Mason for the first Pyramid constructed, and positioning it in the center of the earth. Connecting the grids to star alignments with earth's other pyramid's.
They used vehicles (craft), also included are the ones on Mars whose arrangement consists of 5 pyramidal grouping structures each. J.J was told they create a maser grid that is used for gathering information of star system's in go.

Servo-mechanism's (computer thinking craft) come into the star system's periodically, collect the information on the evolving world, everything, from a single cell organism, to the intelligence level of the species and relays that information back to the co-Creators.

Dex

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 am
GT Truther

Scinetists: Makers of H1N! Vaccination Refuse to Take H1N!!!
Urging Family / Friends Not to Get Swine Flu Vaccinations!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4SmFxyu ... r_embedded

Video - Scientists involved in creating previous vaccinations are telling family and friends not to take the H1N1 vaccine. Reporter also warns that the government may make the vaccination mandatory.

Neurologists Watch For Swine-Flu Vaccine Side-Effects

The last time the United States had a swine flu scare, mass vaccinations led to an even bigger worry that the injections might have caused a few dozen cases of a rare disease called Guillain-Barre syndrome, which paralyzes parts of the nervous system, usually temporarily.

As the nation prepares for another round of 2009 H1N1 flu shots this fall, the federal government is urging neurologists to keep an eye out for new cases of Guillain-Barre.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Academy of Neurology have asked all neurologists to report new cases of Guillain-Barre in people who get vaccines this fall and winter to the Food & Drug Administration's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. The CDC says there is no reason to think this year's swine flu vaccine causes Guillain-Barre, but the shots are still being tested. You can read more about those tests and the vaccines at www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu.

Guillain-Barre makes people's limbs tingly and weak, and in rare cases it kills people. It's still not clear whether the 1976 swine flu vaccine, which about 43 million U.S. residents got, caused the nervous-system problem. Some studies estimate that the shot added about a one-in-a-million risk of Guillain-Barre. That's not a big risk, but since the 1976 flu didn't turn out to be highly dangerous, it fueled lots of public unhappiness and suspicion about the vaccination effort.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:26 am
GT Truther

In the sprite [spirit?] of discernment and for keeping balance perspective
What is the forum's options [opinions?] of this link
http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-37.htm

In which is said:
Quote:
There is good reason to suspect that Burisch is an unintentional part of a psychological operation to conflate extraterrestrial disclosure with a possible ELE. The conflation of extraterrestrial disclosure with an ELE would enable the 'controllers' of extraterrestrial affairs to 'spin' future disclosure in way that perpetuates their power and control. Also, the over simplification of visiting extraterrestrial races to three groups descended from modern humanity is a distortion and simplification of the available data pointing to a very complex human extraterrestrial interaction.

So Could they just be acting crazy to prevent a real disclosure of the truth?
That and the bunch of leaf throwing they do with: deletions, banning, vague sudo science, etc..
Maybe there is no "DAN" inside the body but only a PYSOP sock puppet.

As I suggested yesterday, they could be acting like rectal orifices as if to say "see what juvenile, puerile characters we are.....don't believe a thing we say, despite the seriousness of our words! We don't have any other way to communicate to you that we're being used against our will to cover for some deadly serious cretins!" So yes, what you're saying is along those same lines. A "distraction" from the truth.

Remember what Dan said in that first interview I had with him? "By the time people find out what I'm up to, the course will have been set."

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Stop press: A dog called Sun piloting a possible meteor
Selene wrote:
Entirely hypothetical, of course. Pure speculation. (Cough. Cough.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/6110022/Scientists-design-spacecraft-to-save-Earth.html

Scientists design spacecraft to save Earth

Quote:
Now, a team of British engineers have designed a real-life spacecraft to save the world from destruction.

Their invention, called a "gravity tractor", would be deployed when an orbiting rock is detected on a collision course with Earth.

Nonsense, they say. Pure speculation. Yes, of course….. :lol:

Gag.

Repeat after me, children: There Is No Planet X. All Is Well. All these spacecraft zillion dollar expenditures are purely theoretical and pointless burning of your [excess] tax dollars… nothing special.

Right.

Regards,
Selene

Here's a possible meteor burning up in our atmosphere, snapped late one afternoon last Tuesday in Cheltenham, Southern England. Some professional skywatchers are already dismissing the object as a sun-dog, but according to the volunteer youth church worker who snapped the object on his camfone, it was "only in my field of vision for around three or four seconds before it went behind a cloud," suggesting to the world+dog (but not some astronomical experts :lol: ) that the object was in motion before burning up in the atmosphere.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z0PsWRBmCk

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:03 am
GT Truther

That's an open mind DonD..when you can get past the facade, he at least has some merit when giving him the benefit of doubt.

Dex

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:28 am
GT Truther

A source of mine in a nameless three letter agency suggusted that what we would see as we approaches "D Day" has he put it would be increased "Star Wars" activity going on in our skies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oma9uPz9YYk

He also stated it would appear like meteors..

This was off course before the military put a clamp down on a NEO Near Earth Object observation.

Thats what I think the above is.

Edit Add: In the Openning of the Uncut version of Star Wars Luke sees the battle while working on a Moisture Harvester picks up his binoculars and observes what appears to be from his vantage point a metor shower of some sort. He races into town to tell Biggs and Wiggins his best friends (later they show up in the attack on the Death Star) Wiggins points out to Luke its not metors but a battle..

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:31 am
GT Truther

Good catch, mjc. I hadn't finished my earlier post because my system has been going through contortions lately, but I wanted to say I couldn't stop laughing after seeing both your cartoon and Shady's take on Austin Powers. BTW, your comment regarding the dead microbiologists is duly noted; there are powers - corporate, monied interests that are often governed by the secret societies - that would arrange for those deaths. But if DB were to be one of those, they would have succeeded a longggg time ago. I wouldn't dispute there is an organization, largely ceremonial, in which 'Illuminati' rites are practiced, but remember how the Illuminati was alleged to have "made peace" with Majestic, just before Dan went 'public'? Awfully convenient; and yet scant months later, we were back to hearing about how the 'Illuminati' were after Dan again. As usual, Selene has a good analysis I think on the whole issue.

Dex, if you hadn't noticed, aquaman often changed the last word(s) on his signature line from that lyric, which originally read "and you don't mess around with Jim" (you probably recollect that was a Jim Croce song).

Lynnwood, my own take on Dr. Salla's take is a bit different. Salla phoned me when we were in Canada shortly after the Request To Admit/General Affidavit of April 2005 was published, alone among all the 'ufers'. (I phoned Steve Bassett, but that was as useful as talking to a brick wall.)

My take then as it's always been is that truthful Disclosure would entail revealing what TPTB know about the near-ELE that's in our near future. Or at least it would show that the main reason that humans were contacted overtly by aliens in 3D (Roswell, and before that the Cape Girardeau, MO crash) was to warn/prepare them about the coming poleshift 60+ years hence. However, after Roswell (which was allegedly an effort by the spiritually-positive faction to give a counter-balance to the influence of the spiritually-selfish faction), the spiritually selfish faction had to come back yet again to counter any efforts by their opponents (Kingman, AZ in 1953, etc).

Salla prefers to view it differently, that the "threat" was simply a ruse used to extend and maintain control over us, and justify the continued Coverup ("you can't tell the People!" - Maggie Thatcher). At least it's a theory that has some plausibility, though when you start to nail it down, you find the contradictions that result from pushing a lie.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

To argue the existence or non existence of Planet X and then get "huff and puffy" is kind of silly to me. We all of us have opinions that there vaild.

We will know either way by late 2010 if its out there or not.

If its a no show then Don Dep owes everyone (including lurkers) dinner for two at Tavern On the Green New York ;)

If its a show, then you'll have been smart enough to prepare before hand (for other disasters) and ready to bug out to a safe location.

Me well I'll be preparing my fork and steak knife ;)

Shady

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
"To argue the existence or non existence of Planet X and then get "huff and puffy" is kind of silly to me. We all of us have opinions that there valid.

We will know either way by late 2010 if it's out there or not.

If it's a no show then DonDep owes everyone (including lurkers) dinner for two at Tavern On the Green New York."

Maybe.

But I don't recall anyone ever having put a firm - or even hypothetical - timetable on the return of Planet X. Do you have a reference? That would be cool indeed.

Regards,
Selene

Edit? Danged typos....!

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:58 pm
GT Truther

2009 and still behind Nikola Tesla... :x

http://www.wimp.com/electricitydemo/

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:58 pm
GT Truther

To argue the existence or non existence of Planet X and then get "huff and puffy" is kind of silly to me. We all of us have opinions that there vaild.

We will know either way by late 2010 if its out there or not.

If its a no show then Don Dep owes everyone (including lurkers) dinner for two at Tavern On the Green New York ;)

If its a show, then you'll have been smart enough to prepare before hand (for other disasters) and ready to bug out to a safe location.

Me well I'll be preparing my fork and steak knife ;)

Shady

:lol:

Mine's a pinta cider please, Don! :wink:

True enough. Time will tell and all will be revealed in the near (ish) future one way or t'other.

To add in response to Selene - I think the timetable depends on whether you're going with Sitchin (who didn't give any set dates but asserted his Nibiru would not be in the near future) or Nancy Lieder who says sometime next couple of years, or the general popular doomsday belief on the internet that it will be 2012 when the world supposedly ends as the Mayan calendar goes into another cycle NOTE; it doesn't finish! That's another popular myth! Take your pick.
Anyone feel free to correct me of course. :)

Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:13 am
GT Truther

Post Why 2010?
Selene wrote:
Shady, you commented:

Quote:
"To argue the existence or non existence of Planet X and then get "huff and puffy" is kind of silly to me. We all of us have opinions that there valid.

We will know either way by late 2010 if it's out there or not.

If it's a no show then DonDep owes everyone (including lurkers) dinner for two at Tavern On the Green New York."

Maybe.

But I don't recall anyone ever having put a firm - or even hypothetical - timetable on the return of Planet X. Do you have a reference? That would be cool indeed.

Regards,
Selene

He might be referring to my prognosis on Kerrang! Radio, when I gave a time-table of 2009 - 2010:

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-e61dee31.html

The reasons are many and some quite subtle.

The utter discombobulation of the Cheney/Bush cabal hasn't been completed yet, though it's slowly dawning on Big Dick just how apocryphal his "SO?" attitude was, back when he was riding high in his perch as Veep and MJ-2 (or was that MJ-1? Before the theft of the Offal Office in 2000, it would have been MJ-1). Now he's out there pounding on the door of Fix News to let him complain any time he wants. I hope he hears "so?" with every complaint he makes there.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:23 am
Profile YIM WWW

Wireless electricity

2009 and still behind Nikola Tesla... :x

http://www.wimp.com/electricitydemo/

Cool find Cyberbird.

I have been reading a book that claims that Tesla was a Master of Light and had inside knowledge of energy beyond Electo Magnetc principles. Very interesting. Trying to find out more on this.

On another subject I am very interested in -

From Space Weather.com:

Quote:
GEOMAGNETIC MEGA-STORM: On Sept. 2nd, a billion-ton coronal mass ejection (CME) slammed into Earth's magnetic field. Campers in the Rocky Mountains woke up in the middle of the night, thinking that the glow they saw was sunrise. No, it was the Northern Lights. People in Cuba read their morning paper by the red glow of aurora borealis. Earth was peppered by particles so energetic, they altered the chemistry of polar ice.

Hard to believe? It really happened--exactly 150 years ago. This map shows where auroras were sighted in the early hours of Sept. 2, 1859:

Pic: see http://spaceweather.com/ today

Above: Aurora sightings, Sept. 2, 1859. Image courtesy J.L. Green, NASA

As the day unfolded, the gathering storm electrified telegraph lines, shocking technicians and setting their telegraph papers on fire. The "Victorian Internet" was knocked offline. Magnetometers around the world recorded strong disturbances in the planetary magnetic field for more than a week.

The cause of all this was an extraordinary solar flare witnessed the day before by British astronomer Richard Carrington. His sighting marked the discovery of solar flares and foreshadowed a new field of study: space weather. According to the National Academy of Sciences, if a similar flare occurred today, it would cause $1 to 2 trillion in damage to society's high-tech infrastructure and require four to ten years for complete recovery.

A repeat of the Carrington Event seems unlikely from our low vantage point in a deep solar minimum--but don't let the quiet fool you. Strong flares can occur even during weak solar cycles. Indeed, the Carrington flare itself occured during a relatively weak cycle similar to the one expected to peak in 2012-2013. Could it happen again? Let's hope not.

End quote.

This is something that is imo going to shake the world up as we get nearer to Solar Maximum during cycle 24 of the Sun. ELE? Well it will only be a matter of time, and we will see.

I agree with Shady and Ferret. I do not see Planet X making an appearance. I think it will be the Electro Magnetic Null Zone the Solar system will be swinging through in this transition of the Galactic cycle, as spoken of by the Ancients ( and mentioned on this forum before.)

There is far too many telescopes facing the sun at present and many more being planned presently to observe what is coming. Does this mean no electricity? I believe it to be so, and much much more. One thing spoken of in the Keys is the heating of the core happening at present will cause the mantle to rip loose and we are in for a serious ride when this occurs - if at all.

Hmmmm? :?:

Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post black=white
A fascinating story out of the slums of Brazil.

"Meet the black Brazilian mother who has three white children"

<snip>A black mother has baffled scientists after giving birth to three albino children.Parents Rosemere Fernandes de Andrade and her partner Joao are dark-skinned Afro-Brazilians, yet three of their five children are albinos.<end>

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0PwwagBUM

If the current hypothesis about humankind originating out of Africa is valid, then you can speculate how white races evolved in the Northern hemispheres of the world -- perhaps first as albinos, before adaptive changes in the following generations took place to make their skins less milky-white thanks to an increase in pigmentation. :idea: I know in this particular story, the albino children could be throw-backs to a white ancestor, as someone has commented below the article, but it's always intrigued me how the Northern Hemisphere's supposed black ancestors turned white over thousands of years.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:15 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next