It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:06 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.9 2009 
GT Truther

http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/

In memory of Dr. Peter David Beter

1921 - 1987

Dr. Beter was General Counsel for the Export-Import Bank of Washington; a candidate for the governorship of West Virginia; cofounded SODESMIR, a mineral exploration company in Zaire; represented American gas utilities building a pipeline the length of Argentina; represented mining interests in underwater manganese nodule exploration in the Pacific; was featured at financial seminars in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Toronto, Montreal, Geneva, and other international financial centers. As a political and economic commentator, Dr. Beter worked with Wall Street luminaries including Franz Pick, Edward Durell, Colonel Curtis Dall, Norman Dodd, Emmanuel Josephson, and many others. He wrote prolifically, including Conspiracy Against the Dollar (Braziller New York).
(1921-1987) Information on Dr. Peter David Beter from Wikipedia

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:34 pm
GT Truther

And - with sincere apologies to the gentleman - I could not help but laughing out loud at the unfortunate moniker of "Dr. Peter Etc." (What were his parents thinking?)

But I will, respectfully, part company with the idea that:

Quote:
"...Given all these events, it is doubtful that NASA will be testing anything in 2010...

Somehow, I suspect that what happens on this planet, stays on this planet. And that the secret gov't will continue to do whatever it pleases in space for a good while yet.

And if - big furry if! - the reserve currency does indeed shift from the US Dollar to the SDR, I'm certain that the "interested parties" already have their oar in that water....

Nevertheless. All best wishes,

Cheers,
Selene

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm
GT Truther

Tibetan Buddhist Monks being bio scanned to Show the Effects of Meditation On the Human Body

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVmtQ-o-u-Q

Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:48 pm
GT Truther

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/laoct6.html

Contrail and Unknown Object Photographed over Los Angeles, 2006

Published: 10:41 AM 8/31/2009

Los Angeles, CA - October, 2006

While taking images of persistent contrails (chemtrails) over the Los Angeles basin in October, 2006, I captured these two photographs of a very anomalous object producing a trail that essentially spanned the entire western sky.

The pictures were taken with a Nikon Coolpix and a Nikon spotting scope with a focal length of approximately 800mm. Looking through the viewfinder, I was able to see a bright object at the head of the trail which didn't appear to be a conventional aircraft.

Upon transferring the images to my computer, I realized I had captured something unlike any other images of UFOs I had ever seen.

My own suspicion is that this may be an aircraft utilizing some form of electromagnetic cloaking device which diverts light around the object, somewhat like water flowing around a stone. I would think that such a device would have to be "tuned" or adjusted to varying atmospheric conditions (humidity, temperature, etc) and that when the tuning is not precisely correct, artifacts are visible around the otherwise cloaked aircraft.

This is just my guess, and as to why anyone would be flying such aircraft in a cloaked mode over a population center such as Los Angeles I have no idea.

An optical physicist friend of mine thinks that the trail is not a vapor trail, but is a plasma being produced by the high energy of the object. If anyone else has any theories, I would be interested to hear them.

Images © Freeland

Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm
GT Truther

One a standard greetings to anyone out there

and a second ;)

"Please return for Dan Crain Burisch, we're tired of your Hybrid and need relief!"

EDIT ADD: AND Curiously enough I got confirmation that the Burisch one was SENT! :shock:

Quote:
Earth Sends 25,000 “Hi!” Messages to Aliens!
Tidbinbilla Deep Space Communication Complex

Published: 12:08 PM 8/28/2009

August 28th, 2009 SYDNEY - The Tidbinbilla Deep Space Communication Complex outside Canberra, Australia, has sent out more than 25,000 messages to Gliese 581d, the nearest Earth-like planet outside our solar system, which might host life.

According to a report carried out in www.news.com.au, the messages have come from 195 countries including some from places such as the Vatican city, Antarctica and Kosovo.

Each message, a maximum of 160 characters long, was collated on a website called “Friends from Earth” and all 25,880 messages were beamed together in a giant twitter-like message that took two hours to send.

Their target is the nearest Earth-like planet outside our solar system, called Gliese 581d, which is 20.3 light years away.

Traveling at the speed of light, or 300,000km per second, it will take 20.3 years for the messages to reach the planet and just as long for a response back to Earth.

The antenna used to transit was beaming to 302 gigawatts or the equivalent energy of 302 billion mobile phones or every person on earth sending 50 texts at one time.

Scientists believe that as Gliese 581d is four planets away from its own sun, also named Gliese 581, the conditions make it possible to contain life.

“People are really excited about Gliese 581d because they think it might have life,” Hello from Earth project manager Wilson da Silva told the gathering in Canberra moments before the transmission.

“We don’t actually know if there’s life on Gliese 581d, but what we do know is that it has the conditions for life, we don’t know that it has a technical civilization that could actually receive the signal we’re transmitting,” he said.

According to Da Silva, while some of the messages were considered inappropriate to send, others were heart-felt, like that from Aboriginal astronomer Yidumduma Bill Harney from the Wardaman people near Katherine, which read, “Our dream, we’re telling to them young kids. We’re talking all this dream for the future”. (ANI)

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/himessages.html

source & references:

http://blog.taragana.com/n/earth-sends- ... ns-152229/

Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:08 pm
GT Truther

Post UH OH
Dex wrote:
MK

We've been warned about anti-matter weapons by space people written about in the book 'Contact from Andromeda'. Lya says there's a weapon that was left behind in our ocean that can't be moved by any intelligence of their evolutionary level. She said only the more advanced Higher Civilizations have the technology to remove it from our world. It very easily could disintegrate our planet if handled improperly. Anything now that approaches it vanishes.
She emphatically stresses that we must leave this kind of technology alone or we'll wind up annihilating our world and beyond it's borders.
She states, we won't be able to control it.

Dex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Dex,

That figures. I did not mean to sound exuberant about the use of any anti-matter weapons. If there is any group that should not be using new exotic weaponry, it is the nimrods that brought us the atomic bomb EVEN THOUGH they were warned...

I don't think that they will have the money to get these programs off the ground. China just shot us in both feet.

MK

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well, this is interesting..My wife just got off the phone with her daughter in Vacaville, Ca.. She also spoke with her grandson Michael who happend to ask her if she knew anything about Planet X. He's in the 5th grade. She said she's heard of it. He said, well, actually there are two planet X's were being taught about. He said one, is located between Jupiter and Neptune and the other is past Pluto. That's about all he said before they got on to other topics.

So, I wonder what that's about?
I guess one thing it means, there's really interplanetry planet X's. Hmm

I'll let you know if I find out anything more providing I can.
Apparently, an agency, (in the air or on the ground) has taken control of my computer. It hacked my password and is now blocking emails I try to send. It blocks my accessing email with an invalid password message on both computers. When I resubmit my password it gets rejected. They also took my bookmarks for a couple of days and just today returned them, I guess for tracking reasons.
I've been experiencing word recognition processing with my postings. Other security hassels and it all started a couple of days ago.
I think my theory about the null zone and planet X is one of the problems that might have kicked off this oppression.
It's the impression I get concerning this inconvenince.

Dex

Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:41 pm
GT Truther

To suffer correcting these problems, we win by rewarding us with a hard life.

When I first came across this, I worried about mankind's supidity ignoring the implication's. I can only hope with my informing them of knowledge I pass along they take heed.

Dex

Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:47 pm
GT Truther

I sent two actually myself!

One a standard greetings to anyone out there

and a second ;)

"Please return for Dan Crain Burisch, we're tired of your Hybrid and need relief!"

EDIT ADD: AND Curiously enough I got confirmation that the Burisch one was SENT! :shock:

Quote:
Earth Sends 25,000 “Hi!” Messages to Aliens!
Tidbinbilla Deep Space Communication Complex

Published: 12:08 PM 8/28/2009

August 28th, 2009 SYDNEY - The Tidbinbilla Deep Space Communication Complex outside Canberra, Australia, has sent out more than 25,000 messages to Gliese 581d, the nearest Earth-like planet outside our solar system, which might host life.

According to a report carried out in www.news.com.au, the messages have come from 195 countries including some from places such as the Vatican city, Antarctica and Kosovo.

Each message, a maximum of 160 characters long, was collated on a website called “Friends from Earth” and all 25,880 messages were beamed together in a giant twitter-like message that took two hours to send.

Their target is the nearest Earth-like planet outside our solar system, called Gliese 581d, which is 20.3 light years away.

Traveling at the speed of light, or 300,000km per second, it will take 20.3 years for the messages to reach the planet and just as long for a response back to Earth.

The antenna used to transit was beaming to 302 gigawatts or the equivalent energy of 302 billion mobile phones or every person on earth sending 50 texts at one time.

Scientists believe that as Gliese 581d is four planets away from its own sun, also named Gliese 581, the conditions make it possible to contain life.

“People are really excited about Gliese 581d because they think it might have life,” Hello from Earth project manager Wilson da Silva told the gathering in Canberra moments before the transmission.

“We don’t actually know if there’s life on Gliese 581d, but what we do know is that it has the conditions for life, we don’t know that it has a technical civilization that could actually receive the signal we’re transmitting,” he said.

According to Da Silva, while some of the messages were considered inappropriate to send, others were heart-felt, like that from Aboriginal astronomer Yidumduma Bill Harney from the Wardaman people near Katherine, which read, “Our dream, we’re telling to them young kids. We’re talking all this dream for the future”. (ANI)

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/himessages.html

source & references:

http://blog.taragana.com/n/earth-sends- ... ns-152229/
ROFL!!!!You owe me a new laptop shady!!! :-D

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dr.Stan Goldberg Eagles Disobey
Got the pic off his personal website which was avatar size for some reason (the only one of him on the net btw.) Thus the details are a bit blurry.. Me thinks the good Doctor doesn't want his face on the web.. geee wiz.

Dr Stan Goldberg after his misfortune accident with the Looking Glass radiation. ;)

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:51 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Life just changed for me. Let me introduce to the Golden Thread the name Andrew D Basiago.

His inside story will quickly replace dan's inside story as the best whistle blower story yet. ROTFLMAO

For six hours of a wonderful interview by Jessica Mystic start here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk

That sure took a long time to listen to.

You will not be disappointed except of course perhaps marci.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 am
Profile WWW

Post Sun
An iteresting notice from NASA headlines today: http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2009 ... ist1287054

Quote:
Are Sunspots Disappearing?

September 3, 2009: The sun is in the pits of the deepest solar minimum in nearly a century. Weeks and sometimes whole months go by without even a single tiny sunspot. The quiet has dragged out for more than two years, prompting some observers to wonder, are sunspots disappearing?

"Personally, I'm betting that sunspots are coming back," says researcher Matt Penn of the National Solar Observatory (NSO) in Tucson, Arizona. But, he allows, "there is some evidence that they won't."

Penn's colleague Bill Livingston of the NSO has been measuring the magnetic fields of sunspots for the past 17 years, and he has found a remarkable trend. Sunspot magnetism is on the decline:

Pic

Above: Sunspot magnetic fields measured by Livingston and Penn from 1992 - Feb. 2009 using an infrared Zeeman splitting technique. [more]

"Sunspot magnetic fields are dropping by about 50 gauss per year," says Penn. "If we extrapolate this trend into the future, sunspots could completely vanish around the year 2015."

This disappearing act is possible because sunspots are made of magnetism. The "firmament" of a sunspot is not matter but rather a strong magnetic field that appears dark because it blocks the upflow of heat from the sun's interior. If Earth lost its magnetic field, the solid planet would remain intact, but if a sunspot loses its magnetism, it ceases to exist.

"According to our measurements, sunspots seem to form only if the magnetic field is stronger than about 1500 gauss," says Livingston. "If the current trend continues, we'll hit that threshold in the near future, and solar magnetic fields would become too weak to form sunspots."

"This work has caused a sensation in the field of solar physics," comments NASA sunspot expert David Hathaway, who is not directly involved in the research. "It's controversial stuff."

The controversy is not about the data. "We know Livingston and Penn are excellent observers," says Hathaway. "The trend that they have discovered appears to be real." The part colleagues have trouble believing is the extrapolation. Hathaway notes that most of their data were taken after the maximum of Solar Cycle 23 (2000-2002) when sunspot activity naturally began to decline. "The drop in magnetic fields could be a normal aspect of the solar cycle and not a sign that sunspots are permanently vanishing."

Penn himself wonders about these points. "Our technique is relatively new and the data stretches back in time only 17 years. We could be observing a temporary downturn that will reverse itself."

The technique they're using was pioneered by Livingston at the McMath-Pierce solar telescope near Tucson. He looks at a spectral line emitted by iron atoms in the sun's atmosphere. Sunspot magnetic fields cause the line to split in two—an effect called "Zeeman splitting" after Dutch physicist Pieter Zeeman who discovered the phenomenon in the 19th century. The size of the split reveals the intensity of the magnetism.

Pic

Right: Zeeman splitting of spectral lines from a strongly-magnetized sunspot. [more]

Astronomers have been measuring sunspot magnetic fields in this general way for nearly a century, but Livingston added a twist. While most researchers measure the splitting of spectral lines in the visible part of the sun's spectrum, Livingston decided to try an infra-red spectral line. Infrared lines are much more sensitive to the Zeeman effect and provide more accurate answers. Also, he dedicated himself to measuring a large number of sunspots—more than 900 between 1998 and 2005 alone. The combination of accuracy and numbers revealed the downturn.

If sunspots do go away, it wouldn't be the first time. In the 17th century, the sun plunged into a 70-year period of spotlessness known as the Maunder Minimum that still baffles scientists. The sunspot drought began in 1645 and lasted until 1715; during that time, some of the best astronomers in history (e.g., Cassini) monitored the sun and failed to count more than a few dozen sunspots per year, compared to the usual thousands.

"Whether [the current downturn] is an omen of long-term sunspot decline, analogous to the Maunder Minimum, remains to be seen," Livingston and Penn caution in a recent issue of EOS. "Other indications of solar activity suggest that sunspots must return in earnest within the next year."

Whatever happens, notes Hathaway, "the sun is behaving in an interesting way and I believe we're about to learn something new."

Now that last comment makes me wonder? Are the boys at Rocket Land giving away something there???

:?: :idea: :?:

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This post constitutes ;D the start of the fulfillment of a promise I just gave via telephone to one of our Eagles Committee (name unknown unless the person wishes to step forward ;D), where "she" asked me to promise that Marcia and I would spend more occasions like we did last night,... ;D...a little relaxation time. (Joking: The Eagles Disobey work delay delay is thus the fault ;D of the Committee member and not our own, and forces us to watch movies! ;D)

So...in order to immediately begin fulfilling said promise... ;D...and because we didn't quite get through watching "Oceans 11"...and eating enough caramel praline ice cream ;D...I will not be answering emails or doing other business until later tonight (Friday night).

Tonight, I will file a reply concerning a question we have received (for the Hideaway) and continue (when called to do so) with the posts we have started. We have plenty of time to get to some of the vaccine issues...

...hmmm...vaccines...yea...I do have something I should do in the next few weeks to a month don't I? (hint, hint)

Oh, and yes...we have just received a "poetic" package. ;) We have added a beautiful drawing by a wonderful young girl, to the ever lengthening list of updates we will be posting to front page of Eagles. We love you too! :-*

Hmmm...onto that yummy ice cream. ;D

Chat tonight.

Dan

eagles disobey wrote:
Ok, this conversation has just become known to me. Marci turned on their discretionary surveillance in their office after Dan said, "I have something of deep importance to discuss with you." She wanted this recorded and so we'll report it without their permission. That's our job, to be honest with you.

Dan entered the office and spoke with Marci. He asked her:

Once we find out that the last catastrophe has definitely passed, soon, there is no reason to keep Eagles Disobey operating, should we close it, or what should we do? I have to ask you this, Marcia. We have won the War for Everything, praise God that he and His angels have preserved us! What is there a reason? What is there now a reason? (Marci interjects, "Dan we have contracts, and the history of Eagles?") Dan- Listen to me, listen, listen! Please, listen! Angel Eagles, yes, but are we to disobey as much? We are now the Eagles who have, past tense, disobeyed. I mean do I really have any reason to disobey? (laughing) We have achieved our original goals, thank God and praise God for everyone. We have all achieved the survival of humankind, you know, all of us, so, so, please, why? I can't think that we are needed out front now. (Marci interjects, "You don't understand. You don't understand do you?) Dan- Understand what? We are not there as celebrities! That's for idiots. Fame is fleeting and you know that, and I don't give one sh*t for it and neither do you. We have been the warriors, I want for you and for the kids, you know what I am talking about. I think we need to close her and move to what we want, something different, but with some of the same qualities. Eagles is now 10 years old.

Marci interjects: "Shut up and listen to me."

Dan: "Well?"

Marci: "Dan, shut the f up and listen to me. Listen. That happens with the mouth closed.."

Dan: "Yes, and with the ears open. Go ahead."

Marci: "Don't patronize me and don't tell me to go ahead!"

Dan: "I'm not, I'm sorry. Please, please go ahead. I'm sorry, you know how my brain works. Sometimes I repeat patterns and I do it verbally. I told you about that. Please?"

Marci: "Okay, are you listening? Because there are some things you need to understand, to hear."

Dan: "Yes, maam."

Marci: "Good, go get some rum, and me my Vodka."

Dan: "Okay, hun. Full or half?"

Marci: "You've got to be kidding! (laughing)"

Dan: "Okay, but 11? Okay! (laughing)"

Marci (in Dan's absence, low): "Holy sh*t! d**nit he doesn't understand."

Dan: "There we are."

Marci: "Now be quiet and listen. Vaccines. Vaccines. People need your input. QUIET! Don't say anything! Listen! You think of yourself as something unneeded here. That's bullsh*t you've convinced yourself of! I'm needed too, but you are needed in this. We shouldn't close Eagles. Listen! Shut up and stop shaking your head! People look to Eagles as a place where balance happens and as a place where they can hear some truth that keeps them safe. A place that keeps them as center focus instead of anything else. I agree we need a change. We need to dance, on several levels. As a counter proposal to your idea to nuke Eagles, here is what I want to do: Number one I want to hold a Constitutional Convention.."

Dan: "What?"

Marci: "Danny, my love quiet. I invented Eagles Disobey. It's mine. But now I think it's grown on it's own to be the people's in away. It's mine. I am never until I die going to give her up, but in a way it's the peoples. I have been thinking about this. Yes, changes, but not just changes. How can she evolve? How can she become something different than different? How can she become more? At the start of October, I propose that the people like Fran and Mongy and Brent and Brian, and Noddy and xxxxx (Galaxy Girl - not sure her name has been mentioned -{{Stan}}) and Sally Anne, our committee, the people who we trust, they should, and if the committee doesn't want to that's okay but they are in touch with the people hearing them more than we are, they should begin sending us proposals for "growth and newer or better directions or focus" then we should have debates and votes.."

Dan: "Okay."

Marci: "They send proposals, and we split Eagles Disobey's leadership into 3 parts: you and me, that's 1 vote. The other ETM's that's another vote. And the Eagles Committee, that's another vote if they want to participate. They ARE Eagles Disobey, as a concept, now too. They aren't involved in the business directly, but maybe someday could be too. We don't know. But they are now part of the Eagles family. 2/3 votes carries the proposals and we go those directions. Honey, we have much more disobeying to do. Will the governments ever stop f'ing the people? (laughing) If not, we owe the people the fighting."

Dan: "Yes, we do. You are seeing this clearer. Okay, fine. I can go with that."

Marci: "Thanks for bringing it up, but I am ruling this roost, and was the woman who first clicked her into life and will be the person who clicks her into bliss. That's what I want."

Dan: "As always, you see clearer, except through the lens! (laughing)"

Marci: "The microscope lens, the rest I got you beat too! (laughing)"

Dan: "Point taken, okay."

Marci: "Let's go finish that movie. If you're lucky, I may even pop some more popcorn."

Dan: "Ooh! (laughing)"

meeting ends

Stan's comment: some changes ARE coming.

Uncle John here: Wait till d&m&thugs listen to the Andrew D Basiago interview. They can't quit as second best.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I always wondered about this myself.. How does the Military transport the ICBMs from one silo to another or arms from the factories to their assigned location.

They certianity wouldn't use Military transport and be spotted on the Russian Spy Sat's..

I always did assume it was the big rigs on the highways. Now we know for certian.

Shady

Quote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/03/trucks-carrying-nuclear-w_n_276765.html

Your request is being processed...

Trucks Carrying Nuclear Weapons Around The Country Revealed (PHOTOS)

Huffpost - Trucks Carrying Nuclear Weapons Around The Country Revealed (PHOTOS) stumble reddit del.ico.us ShareThis RSS

Huffington Post
Posted: 09- 3-09 04:45 PM

Read More: Enriched Uranium, Nuclear Bomb Trucks, Nuclear Bombs, Nuclear Weapons, Nuclear Weapons Trucks, Plutonium, Poll, Safeguards Transporters, Green News

The idea of nuclear weapons being carted around in our highways, cities and neighborhoods doesn't really put one's mind at ease. However, the government has been transporting seriously dangerous stuff like enriched uranium and plutonium secretly without public warning. Friends of the Earth through the Freedom of Information Act has forced the Department Of Energy to release color photos of the trucks used to transport weapons. According to FOE, these are the first of such pictures that have been released in many years.

Tom Clements, Southeastern Nuclear Campaign Coordinator with Friends of the Earth in Columbia, South Carolina made the following statement about the importance of the release of the photos.

"The trucks carrying nuclear weapons and dangerous materials such as plutonium pass through cities and neighborhoods all the time and the public should be aware of what they look like. Release of these photos will help inform the public about secretive shipments of dangerous nuclear material that are taking place in plain view."

Here's another photo that was just released.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 am
GT Truther

Post NEAR DEATH
(Note: I have to add my opinion here, this is un-doubtingly real. A question...Does anyone here have any idea what an unlimited living reality is? On the other side of the great Veil, this and more awaits you...That's how close heaven is. These are things I've been shown and asked to share. I think if humanity were to know of this truth, while in the world, as Jesus once said, we would want to endure all things...Dex)

From Aileen:

ARTHUR YENSEN'S NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Back in 1932, Arthur E. Yensen, a university graduate and staunch-materialist-turned-syndicated-cartoonist, decided to take some time off to research his weekly cartoon strip, "ADVENTUROUS WILLIE WISPO." Since his main character was a hobo, Yensen became one for a while, blending in with the over sixteen million unemployed at that time in our nation's history. He bummed rides from Chicago through Minnesota, until a young man in a convertible coupe picked him up on the way to Winnipeg. Going too fast for the road conditions, the car hit a three-foot-high ridge of oiled gravel and flipped into a series of violent somersaults. Both men were catapulted through the cloth top before the car smashed into a ditch. The driver escaped unharmed, but Yensen was injured, losing consciousness just as two female spectators rushed to his aid.

"Gradually the earth scene faded away, and through it loomed a bright, new, beautiful world - beautiful beyond imagination! For half a minute I could see both worlds at once. Finally, when the earth was all gone, I stood in a glory that could only be heaven.

"In the background were two beautiful, round-topped mountains, similar to Fujiyama in Japan. The tops were snow capped, and the slopes were adorned with foliage of indescribable beauty. The mountains appeared to be about fifteen miles away, yet I could see individual flowers growing on their slopes. I estimated my vision to be about one hundred times better than on earth.

"To the left was a shimmering lake containing a different kind of water - clear, golden, radiant, and alluring. It seemed to be alive. The whole landscape was carpeted with grass so vivid, clear, and green, that it defies description. To the right was a grove of large, luxuriant trees, composed of the same clear material that seemed to make up everything.

"I saw twenty people beyond the first trees, playing a singing-dancing game something like Skip-to-My-Lou. They were having a hilarious time holding hands and dancing in a circle - fast and lively. As soon as they saw me, four of the players left the game and joyfully skipped over to greet me. As they approached, I estimated their ages to be: one, thirty; two, twenty; and one, twelve. Their bodies seemed almost weightless, and the grace and beauty of their easy movements was fascinating to watch. Both sexes had long, luxuriant hair entwined with flowers, which hung down in glossy masses to their waists. Their only clothing was a gossamer loin cloth with a loop over one shoulder and a broad ribbon streaming out behind in graceful curves and curlicues. Their magnificence not only thrilled me, but filled me with awe.

"The oldest, largest, and strongest-looking man announced pleasantly, 'You are in the land of the dead. We lived on earth, just like you, 'til we came here.' He invited me to look at my arm. I looked, and it was translucent; that is, I could dimly see through it. Next they had me look at the grass and trees. They were also translucent. It was exactly the way the Bible had described heaven.

"Then I noticed that the landscape was gradually becoming familiar. It seemed as if I had been here before. I remembered what was on the other side of the mountains. Then with a sudden burst of joy, I realized that this was my real home! Back on earth I had been a visitor, a misfit, and a homesick stranger. With a sigh of relief, I said to myself, Thank God I'm back again. This time I'll stay!

"The oldest man, who looked like a Greek god, continued to explain, 'Everything over here is pure. The elements don't mix or break down as they do on earth. Everything is kept in place by an all-pervading Master-Vibration, which prevents aging. That's why things don't get dirty, or wear out, and why everything looks so bright and new.' Then I understood how heaven could be eternal."

He did not want to leave, but was told: "You have more important work to do on earth, and you must go back and do it! There will come a time of great confusion and the people will need your stabilizing influence. When your work on earth is done, then you can come back here and stay."

Born on a Nebraska sandhill during the blizzard of 1898, Yensen recalled being force-fed religion as a youngster. Not only did he turn against it, but he started challenging his parents at every turn - including questioning the way they ate. He observed that their farm animals did just fine on a diet of fresh greens and whole grains, yet family members were always suffering indigestion and constipation from the white flour, sugar, and grease they consumed. Behind his parents' back, he cured himself by eating bran flakes.

He continued to defy the conventions of his day, switching from atheism to mysticism after his near-death experience at the age of thirty-four, marrying afterwards, and built his own home in Parma, Idaho, from blocks of tuffa (pumice) he and his sons quarried. He later became an educator, public speaker, was active in politics, specialized in historical sculpture (his work adorns Parma's city park), was a movie extra in several Hollywood films, an authority on organic gardening and nutrition, and was singled out as one of Idaho's "Most Distinguished Citizens."

Although a public figure, Yensen was frequently at odds with the school boards where he taught: opposing any procedure that capped a child's creative drive; speaking out against the incarceration of American citizens of Japanese ancestry during World War II; and ignoring school rules by sharing his near-death experience in class as proof to his students that morality matters and life really has a purpose. Ironically, Yensen was still questioning whether or not he had fulfilled his life's work when he returned "home" in 1992, the quiet benefactor of thousands.

Yensen's rapturous visit was lengthy; more details are contained in his self-published book, "I SAW HEAVEN" (out-of-print, but photocopies available from Eric Yensen, 1415 E. Oak St., Caldwell, Idaho 83605. yensen@micron.net.)

P. URIAL

P.S. For some amazing pictures go to www.cropcircleconnector.com; then go to the Netherlands. Here is the URL: www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2009/d ... bant12.jpg

Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:54 am
GT Truther

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/09/photos-strange-ufo-ovni-el-nihuil.html

Thursday, September 03, 2009
Photos: Strange UFO / OVNI - El Nihuil, Argentina

http://www.diariosanrafael.com.ar/nota.php?id=35034

diariosanrafael.com.ar - A man living in the village El Nihuil reported seeing an object that he could not identify. He took pictures of it with his cell phone and believes it’s an UFO.

The man decided to protect his identity for fear of public opinion. Although reluctant to make public the episode, a friend persuaded him to publish it in a local Journal and after the promise to safeguard his identity.

It all started last Saturday, around 3 o’clock in the afternoon, near the Nautical Club, when the man went to the coast to check on the conditions for fishing.

He said that while he tries to photograph the object with his cellphone, it began to emit a kind of buzz and, as if it blew hard on the water, stirring, begins to rise. At that time, and while the object rises, he managed to take photographs of the strange silhouette.

As shown in the picture (of low resolution and size), the man had to zoom in to take a closer look. After capturing four images, the object disappeared in the sky.

NOTE: I attempted to enhance the images...too bad the quality wasn't better. Hard to tell the size of this object and there was no mention in the report. There was a later story in Diario San Rafael today and it seems an investigation is being conducted...Lon

Source

http://www.diariosanrafael.com.ar/nota.php?id=35034

Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:56 am
GT Truther

http://cryptogon.com/?p=10764

H1N1: MAINE DECLARES CIVIL EMERGENCY

September 3rd, 2009

Via: Bangor Daily News:
http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/118627.html

Gov. John Baldacci on Tuesday declared a statewide civil emergency because of the H1N1 influenza virus, paving the way for mass immunization of Maine schoolchildren and other residents.

The emergency designation protects schools and health care providers against liability claims related to their participation in school-based vaccine clinics this fall for both the seasonal flu and the H1N1 flu. “Maine has been proactive in its response to this new flu,” Baldacci said in announcing the proclamation. “But as the school year begins, we must continue our vigilance, which will require a responsible and aggressive vaccination and public education campaign. It’s our goal that every person in the state has access to vaccines for the seasonal and H1N1 flu.”

In accordance with recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, officials in Maine are encouraging public schools to offer on-site immunization clinics for all children, including infants over 6 months and preschoolers as well as children who are home-schooled. Participating schools will offer the seasonal influenza vaccine as soon as possible, and many also will offer the new H1N1 vaccine when it becomes available.

A list of participating schools is not yet available. Dr. Dora Anne Mills, director of the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said Tuesday that many schools will partner with area health care providers such as hospitals, visiting nursing organizations, and health clinics for the actual administration of the injectable vaccines. But those providers may not have enough clinical staff to devote to giving the vaccines and will be looking to recruit recently retired nurses and other clinicians who are not their regular employees.

The emergency proclamation allows for those clinicians, once their credentials have been approved, to become temporary employees of the state, relieving provider agencies from the administrative burden and legal liabilities associated with hiring them directly.

Mills said a similar process was employed in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita when Maine nurses and other providers worked with rescue and recovery teams on the Gulf Coast.

Schools are no more liable for injuries associated with the vaccine clinics than they would be for injuries incurred at a basketball game or other community event, Mills said. And while vaccine manufacturers are generally not liable for ill effects of the vaccines they produce, Mills said, the federal government does have a compensation fund for vaccine-related illnesses or injuries.

“The H1N1 vaccine is being manufactured using the identical process as the seasonal vaccine,” she added. “There is no reason to think it is any less safe than the seasonal vaccine.”

Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:59 am
GT Truther

Interesting Shady..that's the C.A.R.E.T. Drone. Sure gets around and claimed to operate invisibly until something causes it to lose it's cloaking ability.

I wonder what it's up too?

Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:19 am
GT Truther

Post Andrew D Basiago index
Uncle John here: Here is an easy directory to listen to Andrew D Basiago:

01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk
02: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZBxSVoSIuM
03: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnzwLvqhi-o
04: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbEFMa0AFfg
05: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qobG8x0-5os
06: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0-HOIgcr7E
07: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHIH8YLw9QE
08: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm3VAS_T3bM
09: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXWLPCA8rvU
10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVWQ1Iu-sk
11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwOz9VvzHAU
12: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cASH3BBuM9c
13: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcHb_EcKkCg
14: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPF2PFmwuuo
15: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EExFykfkTIE
16: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLpK1ycTjv0
17: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eFIAck8nsk
18: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99sycNu0gio
19: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI5nrLc7a8Q
20: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQskUx20MeM
21: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQskUx20MeM
22: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdRTvHoN7Vk
23: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zltC9WqUoo8
24: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqao4k-93nI
25: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKDvKbwFJw
26: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5WRtnrCs4
27: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQbjaDmyG_E
28: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WL1QzCxS34
29: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKRYtc-lN7I
30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTnGHxt1m2U
31: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p6_qNzj2PQ
32: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUfPYMgA4k
33: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YmB_X370JQ
34: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddqIIc8ftfc
35: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_g2kEeWG8w
36: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNkBY9UWmGY
37: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQUzvtHPXeA
38: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYHT8VnKzyM
39: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Soeea3mnU

Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:55 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

While doing his Cal-Tech Lecture Dan Crain Burisch suffers a 24 hour attack of the rare rare strain of "Progeria alla Elmer Fud -titus "

Ps.. I was asked how am I making these? Paint.net a freeware small photoshop program.. in the tools section use the Bludge feature. No other manipulation of photo is done. That is Dan Burisch ;)

Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:06 am
GT Truther

Quote:
"Uncle John here: Life just changed for me. Let me introduce to the Golden Thread the name Andrew D Basiago.

His inside story will quickly replace dan's inside story as the best whistle blower story yet. ROTFLMAO

For six hours of a wonderful interview by Jessica Mystic start here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk

You will not be disappointed except of course perhaps marci.

Woweee woweee zoweee. Holy friggin' moley.

I'm listening to this now: blockbuster for sure. What a bombshell. Highly credible whistleblower supports everything that Arthur Neumann ('Henry Deacon') and David Wilcock have been saying about Mars and human life there.

Everything: U.S. Military settlements on Mars, the "jumproom to Mars", ancient civilizations, growing up in the CIA ... whew.

So, in fairness to Marci, maybe no one ever did tell them about this....

Great way to spend the long weekend - Must listening, friends.

Cheers,
Selene

Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:17 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Andrew D Basiago index
Thanks UJ! Very informative..

Note from the Youtube discription..

Quote:
A Conversation with Andrew D. Basiago about the
Hidden History of His Discovery of Life on Mars

In this fascinating, six-hour interview, American lawyer Andrew D. Basiago, 47, narrates the hidden history of his discovery of life on Mars in 2008 and reveals the fact that by 1968 the US intelligence community was already aware of aspects of his later Mars work.

Andy relates his experiences in DARPAs Project Pegasus during the period 1969 to 1972, and describes probes to past and future events that he took via teleportation and chronovision during the early days of time-space exploration by the US government.

He confirms that the United States has been teleporting individuals to Mars for decades, and recounts the awe-inspiring and terrifying trips that he took to Mars in 1981 after he was tapped to go there because he had teleported as a child participant in Project Pegasus.
I first met Andy in July 2009 at ECETIs Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conference near Mt. Adams, Washington, where we were both featured speakers.
During his lecture, Andy shared numerous photographic images evidencing his discovery of life on Mars, including many photos of humanoid beings, different animal species, carved statues and built structures on Mars that put him at the forefront of Mars research.
Throughout the weekend, Andy lectured at his table to small groups of conference-goers, who came and sat in rapt attention as he shared stories about his experiences as a child in Project Pegasus, the secret US research program in which time travel was the focus.
I know that, like me, everybody who took part in those impromptu seminars was certain that Andy is, as Bill Ryan of Project Camelot stated recently, the real deal  a truth-teller with significant new information to share about the real Philadelphia Experiment.
In this interview, Andy tells the phenomenal story of seven briefings over 40 years in which he was shown evidence of his destiny involving the discovery of life on Mars, and explains how the emergence of time travel and this epochal future event were interlinked.
According to Andy, by 1968, the CIA was already teleporting individuals to the past and future to retrieve artifacts there and bring them back while propagating holograms of past and future events with devices called chronovisors to also gather intelligence.
Incredibly, as a result of this quantum access, in 1971 Andy was given a copy of his landmark paper The Discovery of Life on Mars and asked to read and remember it, so that when he wrote it, in 2008, it would contain as much data about Mars as possible!
A book and film about Andys experiences in Project Pegasus are in development and he will soon be featured by Project Camelot. This must hear interview is an introduction to a major figure in the Disclosure Movement and an emerging 21st century visionary, who is fighting the good fight to bring his important story to light.

He backs up Henry Decacon's account of teleporatation!

Interesting just were did J-Rod go when danny pushed him through the stargate..

Was it back home to Mars? Why is Burisch insanely upset with the mention of teleportation to Mars, Mars bases, artifiacts on Mars.. In fact Mars seems a very touchy about the Mars subject all together.. Is it that they are blowing holes in Majestics propaganda?? ;)

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Here is an easy directory to listen to Andrew D Basiago:

01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk
02: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZBxSVoSIuM
03: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnzwLvqhi-o
04: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbEFMa0AFfg
05: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qobG8x0-5os
06: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0-HOIgcr7E
07: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHIH8YLw9QE
08: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm3VAS_T3bM
09: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXWLPCA8rvU
10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVWQ1Iu-sk
11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwOz9VvzHAU
12: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cASH3BBuM9c
13: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcHb_EcKkCg
14: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPF2PFmwuuo
15: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EExFykfkTIE
16: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLpK1ycTjv0
17: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eFIAck8nsk
18: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99sycNu0gio
19: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI5nrLc7a8Q
20: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQskUx20MeM
21: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQskUx20MeM
22: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdRTvHoN7Vk
23: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zltC9WqUoo8
24: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqao4k-93nI
25: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKDvKbwFJw
26: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5WRtnrCs4
27: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQbjaDmyG_E
28: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WL1QzCxS34
29: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKRYtc-lN7I
30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTnGHxt1m2U
31: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p6_qNzj2PQ
32: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUfPYMgA4k
33: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YmB_X370JQ
34: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddqIIc8ftfc
35: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_g2kEeWG8w
36: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNkBY9UWmGY
37: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQUzvtHPXeA
38: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYHT8VnKzyM
39: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Soeea3mnU

Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 am
GT Truther

Reporter Washington Times,

“Majestic #1 why is that everyone in Scion (Former ally Majestic) are well sir bald? “

Mick McConnell
“Its our vastly superior intelligence you puny human. We think light years ahead of you all, constantly planning Mac nations with Mac nations, moves vs. counter moves! We constantly think!”

Reporter Washington Times:

“So your saying that your “superior” intelligence burns out your hair roots and you go bald?”

Mick McConnell
LAUGH .. “Yes you puny human! We are Majestic Gods!” BEEP, BEEP, BEEP “…. Ah just a minute I need to answer that one of Superior World Domination Projects. Evil Laugh” :mistakenly presses speaker phone.::

Automated Message: “Hello This is Mistress Helga’s House of Pain. We are confirming your 2pm appointment with Mistress Helga. If you would like Diaper Fetish High Chair Afternoon please press #1 now, If you would like Naughty Boy Needs a Spanking Please press #2, …PonyBoy Mistress Cowgirl Please Press #3 now, If you would Round The World Deluxe Correction Treatment Please press #4 now.. To Cancel you’re your appointment (non refundable) Please press #5 Now. Remember in order to qualify for our deluxe Washington Insider Discount bring your Freemasonry membership card. An remember Mistress despises tardiness.

BEEP BEEP

"You have choosen #1 See you at 2pm!

Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:39 am
GT Truther

(Note: A story I've shared with this forum years earlier and a former forum called Skywatch. Hopefully, still stored in the archives is a story about a man named Terry. Terry S. and his family and I became friends around the early part of the 1980's, while living in a remote part of the Mojave desert. After a short time of knowing Terry, he shared with me and a man named Don Reese and a few other neighbor's about a couple of experiments he had observed while serving in the Army at the Pentagon. He was an S/4 clerk, and included with his job description was he evaluated Officers for promotion.
He said one day around 1965, he was asked to participate in an experiment being conducted in the basement of the Pentagon. In the basement, he saw there were about eight other fellows standing around in a room with two glass like chambers. Each chamber was situated across the room from each other. Nothing was seen connecting the chambers. In one chamber were cases of empty wine bottles stacked on top of each other and nothing appeared to be in the other chamber.
He said they were told to watch the chamber with the cases of empty wine bottles. He said someone turned on a switch and the cases and bottles disappeared and re-materialized in the other chamber across the room. He said that was that and was dismissed and later asked to write down what they thought about the teleporting experiment. That's all what they wanted to know.

He also, shared with us about another room in the Pentagon that was conducting holographic experiments. At the time I was unaware of this kind of technology. It was amazing to hear. He said he learned about it because of a Colonel experiencing a break down due to losing his wife. The Colonel. hadn't been able to function very well after his wife's death and his despair interfered with his job, He apparently, had an important job, so, these guys came up with an idea with how they could help him out.
They created a hologram of the Colonel's wife. It talked like her, it behaved like her and the Colonel was seen personally by Terry spending hours in conversations with this hologram.
He said after a couple of months it was reported the Colonel recovered completely and was able to do his job. He said it worked! It was the greatest therapy for him. Thought you might want to know...Dex)

Aye, one other experiment account told by Terry at the Pentagon. This one he wasn't personally involved. He learned of it through other personnel because of the chaos it created. Couldn't keep the rumors down over this one.

Some genius tech's got an idea using a special super computer to open a portal into another dimension. Terry said they were successful, but, a serious problem ensued. When the portal opened out jumped a creature, he had a name for it, I can't at this time recall, but, it was Tibetan Demon. What is that name? Tupa? Something similar. Anyway, what happened next freaked everybody out.
The thing began destroying the room. They tried shutting the computer down, but, it didn't do any good. He said they were frightfully concerned about this thing escaping, so, they quickly surmised that it might be necessary to destroy the computer of which of course they were most reluctant to do because Terry said it was worth billions of dollars. They had no other recourse and luckily, in time, when they did the demon disappeared with no loss of life. Not after of course destroying most of the contents in that room. Geez...The things we don't know...

Dex

Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm
GT Truther

Deborah,

This is Dr. Stan Goldstein, former Chief Psychologist for the Consistory of the Majestic. We know you are reading here this morning because of a reminder of your responsibilities that was delivered to you at 02:00 in a parking lot. I am close friends with Little John and the rest of the group. I am close personal friends, as I am sure you are aware, with "him."

See www.eaglesdisobey.net

"He" is becoming "concerned."

Are you requesting a demonstration of present power or influence? Others have just been warned via telephone that "he" will comply with such a demo if Marci makes a simple request for such even after she has just retained two law firms (for other purposes).

Understand "super freak",

He rode in on a white horse and saved you in 1990 from 3 who would have sold you wholesale for the price of a day less in jail, or even a partial day of credit for time served, or maybe an extra "green balogna" sandwich? Remember the good old days?

You turned out to be something different than advertised, didn't you "REBECCA OF SUNNYBROOK FARM"?

It just caught up with you, like the "garlic odor" and your atempts to alLUDE his notice. You can recover, but the path is narrow and "kel" won't save you.

He provided a gift to you in early May, because he felt and continues to feel that young girls, no matter what the differences between parents, if at all possible, should remain in the close company of their MOTHER. You know who you are involved with, and KNOW just why he chose to protect them. He took control of the litigation and defeated you by default because you had the temporary sense not to attempt a confrontation with him, one you KNOW you could not have won, and one which may have eventuated in very bad legal situations for you.

You have been given "GIFTS", gifts so precious that words cannot match, from a man who has the real power to wave his hand and cause a result, and you now dare to look like you are squandering the gifts?

Our operatives don't care who or what you do in your "extra" time, but a team has now been specially assigned to make sure that the minimal responsibilities are maintained for 2 young people, or we are to report shortfalls to "him." One of those responsibilities, as a Mother, does NOT include what we've witnessed, and ALWAYS includes being home with them at night unless you are "legitimately" working. Do you understand plain English? If not, we can HIRE A TRANSLATOR.

The translator will have no jurisdiction, so no matter from where he or SHE is hired, he or SHE will be on hand to help you.

The night of October 15 to morning 16, 2008 was silent, and disturbed no one. An ENTIRE MAN with all his important belongings DISAPPEARED in an event you told yourself would be impossible given the circumstances! Even former Echelon Maj were "quieted" that night.

At the request of "him" they are now back in Las Vegas. Their team has pledged to return to Las Vegas, whenever requested by "him" from now until the 75th. anniversary of "Hiroshima."

You are 48 years, 2 months and working on 6 days old. On the 75th anniversary of Hiroshima, you will be 59 years, 1 month and working on 7 days old. You will still be young enough to enjoy or destroy the rest of your life. You will have that right.

Given the precious nature of the 2 youngest, "he" is STRONGLY ADVISING YOU that you will complete the time, as he did to nearly "mold something from little" with 1.

Marci chose that she would not lose him, that he would survive NO MATTER WHAT, and conducted an operation so he would be around long enough so he could provide (on many levels) AND EVEN WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT TO 2. She showed REAL DEVOTION FOR 17 YEARS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, AND NEVER LIED TO HIM.

Do not attempt to get his assistance for you, so that you can avoid your responsibilities, or he will act.

It's over time for you to grow up! It's the two youngest's Fridays! He is thinking about them, even under the circumstances 24 hours / 365, SO WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

AN ITCH?

Treat it like "chickenpox": if you scratch in the wrong place, your chances of leaving a permanent mark is high, and that mark could adversely affect your appearance for the rest of your life.

"How can I avoid all the trouble?" you ask yourself.

TREAT THEM BOTH LIKE GOLD.

"The Lord giveth and the Lord hath taken away, blessed be the name of the Lord." [Job 1:21]

Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 38  Next