It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:32 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.9 2009 
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel posted on the sneds says thread which one must register to read wrote:
Ignoring it won't make it go away. This nonsense must be held up to the light of logic and truth or we are merely absentee owners of misguided futures.

Love and truth, Grist

Uncle John here: Well put Grist.

Dan is the only public figure that is representing those hidden forces that are controlling our world. I'm totally opposed to those hidden forces and their actions. Those hidden forces are not working for the benefit of humanity or God. They are working for evil.

For many years the good people of the Golden Thread have made a mockery of dan and thus the ones who he is the only public representative.

What has always been puzzling to me is that all they have to do is send the FBI to our doors and our harassment would quickly go away. Perhaps evil has some contract with God that forces these evil controllers to accept our negative evaluations without anything other than verbal rebuttal? Perhaps these evil controllers actually believe they are performing good deeds and are puzzled by our negative inputs thus finding some value in them?

Many times the actions of the thugs supporting dan give us more insight to the mindset of these evil controllers. The stupidity of these thugs and supporting puppets at sneds give me hope that we might be actually changing the end results of these evil controllers.

We of the Golden Thread should be proud of our actions. Perhaps someday we will receive wider acclaim, but doing good deeds is a reward in itself.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I have been reading the book Pandora's Box by Alex Christopher, which is most educational and "enlightening" to say the least.

Uncle John here: Thank you so much for posting this.

"No our love will not fade away"

This wisdom will not be forgotten or forsaken by me.

"Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile."

Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Vaccination is the best protection against contracting the flu.

Uncle John here: IMO, this is not true. I don't remember the last time I had the flu. Perhaps 30 to 50 years ago. I'm 65 now.

IMO, if I had partaken of the flu vaccinations every year my body would be in much worse shape and I would have had the flu many times. The only flu shot I've had was forced when I was drafted into the army in 1966.

What if anything is my secret for not having the flu that is better that vaccinations? Finding everything around me sacred. I am an eternal and spiritual being.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I'm 41. Never have gotten a Flu shot and never have had it! I've had colds (just getting over another seasonal change one), food poisoning (thats what happens when your single and decide the week old pizza in refergerator is still edable :).. Thats about it.. NO major health problems.

Only time I ever had a flu shot was when I started grade school and got the standard ones.

Instead of getting needles of toxic posion! People should try the Northern European method of staying healthy..

A steaming sweatly hot sunna every other day. Followed by a pludge in ice cold river water to cool off (or a roll in snow if you don't live on a river) and a shoot glass of pure Valerian extract and concentrate (every other day) to regulate High Blood Pressure.

No insult intended.. But I've observed that even though Americans spend thousands of dollars a year on health products, yearly memberships at the gym, etc etc.. You still all fall apart at 55 and up. Maybe its diet or what.. but they are trying to kill you off

Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:57 am
GT Truther

We're out of the Res session Economic Recovery on the way?!?!

"Tell me Lies, Tell me Lies, Tell me Sweet Little Lies." -- Fleetwood Mac

Tell that on Wall Street!

Quote:
Monday September 28th, 2009 informationliberation.com

Insider selling still accelerating (StockHouse.com)

http://www.stockhouse.com/Community-New ... celerating

While legions of U.S. market-pumpers insist that all that lies ahead for U.S. markets is an “economic recovery,” and a continuation of this absurd rally, they deliberately ignore one of the most ominous indicators of the future direction of markets: insider selling.

For the entire duration of this hype-fueled rally, insider selling has been steadily increasing. As we enter what has historically been the two worst months for U.S. markets, a CNN article had this to say:

Corporate officers and directors have been selling shares at a pace last seen just before the onset of the subprime malaise two years ago.

Let me repeat this. U.S. insiders are dumping stock with the same intensity last seen just before the worst market crash since the Great Depression. For those who can recall that period, this was when “Helicopter” Ben Bernanke had finally stopped insisting the U.S. had a “Goldilocks economy” where markets would never turn lower. He had just begun to push his new propaganda slogan: the “soft landing.” This was where the U.S. housing sector would experience a mild correction – which was supposed to have zero spill-over in the broader economy.

The same (reappointed) Ben Bernanke is now insisting that a U.S. “economic recovery” has already begun. That, in itself, should be seen as conclusive evidence that the U.S. economy is about to start its next leg lower.

As I have pointed out in several previous commentaries, with just 20% of the U.S. population holding 85% of all wealth, and a mere 1% holding more than 55% of all stocks (and the majority of this wealth being managed by Wall Street), the same Wall Street banksters who just finished scamming the world for trillions (and then scamming U.S. taxpayers for trillions more) literally control U.S. markets. And as they buy, buy, buy for their clients, they are sell, sell, selling themselves.

Unless someone believes that insiders are selling their shares solely to give retail investors a chance to buy cheap stocks, there is only one possible interpretation of this data: for nearly six months, U.S. insiders have been saying (with their wallets) that U.S. markets are heading lower.

The same “experts” who were all “surprised” by the first crash in U.S. markets are the ones who are claiming that the U.S. has already started a recovery. As I pointed out in “The Myth of the Job-less Recovery,” there cannot and has never been a genuine “economic recovery” which is not accompanied with positive job growth.

I followed that up with a commentary pointing out the sickening collapse in the amount of credit available to consumers – from the same Wall Street banksters who told Americans that if they could just give them $10 trillion in hand-outs, loans, and guarantees, that they would lend, lend, lend. In fact, a recent report from BNN stated that a survey of U.S. banks found that none of them planned on loosening credit.

With Americans losing their jobs, losing their homes, those who have jobs seeing their wages shrink, and cut-off from further credit, as one of my readers quipped, we're supposed to believe that the U.S. consumer economy is about to start a “job less and consumer less recovery.”

If we needed any further cues about what comes next for the U.S. economy (and U.S. markets) we need look no further than “Cash-for-clunkers.” This quick fix accomplished two things. It provided a very short-term jolt of “stimulus” for the U.S. economy.

However, by forcing Americans with limited available credit to take on significant amounts of debt, it literally “borrowed” a large amount of future consumption from the U.S. economy. It would be hard to invent more perfect circumstances for a final “blow-off” rally, followed by the inevitable, painful correction.

As you continue to listen to all the market-pumpers attempting to assure you that all is well, remember that all these market-pumpers were saying the same thing before the last crash. Remember that insider-selling is also mirroring what happened just before the last crash. What do people think these insiders are going to do once they have finished selling? Are they going to buy back in at higher prices? I think not.

Remember that there are 20 million empty homes in the U.S., ten million Americans with “underwater” mortgages, record rates of foreclosures (which are certain to increase going forward), and millions of already-foreclosed homes being deliberately held off the market – and hidden from the myopic vision of the market-pumpers.

Remember that there are still 2.5 million lay-offs occurring every month, roughly double what occurs when the economy is actually growing, and that even the phony, government monthly labor reports acknowledge the “worst job losses since the Great Depression.”

Remember that U.S. consumers (the “backbone” of the U.S. economy) have record levels of debt, falling wages, no access to credit, and (for the first time in decades) are actually trying to begin saving money.

If you can remember all that, you should be O.K. - as long as you don't forget to sell your U.S. equities before it’s too late!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Jeff Nielson is writer and editor for Bullion Bulls Canada. He obtained his law degree from the University of British Columbia, after "majoring" in economics. His investment portfolio is focused on gold and silver bullion, and Canadian mining companies.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:29 am
GT Truther

Monday September 28th, 2009 informationliberation.com

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=27491

Housing Crash to Resume on 7 Million Foreclosures, Amherst Says (Bloomberg)
Sept. 23 (Bloomberg) -- The crash in U.S. home prices will probably resume because about 7 million properties that are likely to be seized by lenders have yet to hit the market, Amherst Securities Group LP analysts said.

The “huge shadow inventory,” reflecting mortgages already being foreclosed upon or now delinquent and likely to be, compares with 1.27 million in 2005, the analysts led by Laurie Goodman wrote today in a report. Assuming no other homes are on the market, it would take 1.35 years to sell the properties based on the current pace of existing-home sales, they said.

Helping to stoke speculation the housing slump has ended, an S&P/Case-Shiller index for 20 U.S. metropolitan areas showed the first month-over-month increases in values since 2006 in May and June, reducing the drop from the peak to 31 percent. Echoing other mortgage-bond analysts including those at Barclays Capital Inc., Amherst cautioned that a change in the mix of foreclosure and traditional sales over different parts of the year lifted prices in the period, as the distressed share shrank.

“The favorable seasonals will disappear over the coming months, and the reality of a 7 million-unit housing overhang is likely to set in,” they said.

The amount of pending foreclosed-home supply has been boosted by more borrowers going into default, fewer being able to catch up once they do, and longer time periods to seize properties because of issues such as loan-modification efforts and changes to state laws, the New York-based analysts wrote.

A Limited Aid

Accounting for efforts to have more loans reworked to avert foreclosure makes “not much” of a difference in the shadow inventory, with optimistic assumptions leading to a 1 million reduction in the amount, they said. “And many of these borrowers would default later, if they remain in a negative equity position,” they added.

Goodman is the former head of fixed-income research at UBS Securities LLC whose team there was top-ranked for non-agency mortgage debt in a 2008 poll of investors by Institutional Investor magazine. Amherst is a securities firm specializing in trading and advising investors on home-loan debt.

The analysts didn’t forecast home prices. The Barclays analysts including Glenn Boyd, who earlier this year wrote that once it starts, the housing recovery will be dulled by a “pent- up supply” of homes from owners who have put off sales during the slump, this month predicted 8 percent further depreciation.

That’s better than the New York-based Barclays analysts’ previous forecast of 13 percent because of their view that recent data show that the end of the crash is “decidedly under way,” they wrote in a Sept. 11 report. Foreclosed-home “supply should sap the strength of the recovery in all but the most optimistic of scenarios,” they added.

To contact the reporter on this story: Jody Shenn in New York at jshenn@bloomberg.net

Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:31 am
GT Truther

They OFFICIALLY Announced it.. Global Governence (AKA NEW WORLD ORDER and ONE World Government) is HERE! Its official folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7qHdaL1 ... r_embedded

If you haven't already.. now is the time to Prepare GET OFF THE GRID as much as humanly possible , get out of the cities and deep into country, if you can move out South America even Africa.

Because I can tell you from a biblical and other prophecy pre-spective what is coming next and from ABOVE is New Tower of Babel that they have built and now call their God WILL BE STRUCK DOWN! and Judgement upon the world for allowing it to happen.

Shady

Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:41 am
GT Truther

IS THE BEAST of John's Book of Revelations!

Note the passage..

They gave image to the beast! Form and Life to the Beast.. Until the Beast was alive like a man.

In essence "The Beast" is a false idol which is given life and takes on the attributes of living breathing man (living breathing being.) But it has no soul and its nature is corruption (since it formed from the intent of man who has fallen.)

Simply put the New World Order IS THE BEAST of Revelations!

Shady

Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:53 am

Post Agreement
Shady Groves wrote:
G20 Announce Open Global Governance

They OFFICIALLY Announced it.. Global Governence (AKA NEW WORLD ORDER and ONE World Government) is HERE! Its official folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7qHdaL1 ... r_embedded

If you haven't already.. now is the time to Prepare GET OFF THE GRID as much as humanly possible , get out of the cities and deep into country, if you can move out South America even Africa.

Because I can tell you from a biblical and other prophecy pre-spective what is coming next and from ABOVE is New Tower of Babel that they have built and now call their God WILL BE STRUCK DOWN! and Judgement upon the world for allowing it to happen.

Shady

Lol - Hey Shady, cool stuff you post as usual! I am laughing here, as it would be great if some Americans can "escape" to South Africa - we need the brain power. Anyway, I am in full agreement with your statement - if not done already, it is time to GET OFF THE GRID!

And to brightstar - thanks for the heads up dude, Pandora's Box is such a cool find! I am really reveling in the exposure. May Alex Christopher be blessed beyond measure!

Sky

Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Bilderbergers Want Global Currency

James P. Tucker, Jr.
The American Free Press
September 28, 2009
featured stories

Bilderbergers Want Global Currency

Heiner Flassbeck, a former German deputy finance minister, calls for global currency.

Bilderberg has had front-men call anew for creating a global currency and establishing major European Union-style regions for the administrative convenience of a planned world government. Both steps were taken in September, one by the new Bilderberg-crowned prime minister of Japan and one separately by the UN.

The Geneva-based UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) called for a global currency in a report made public on September 7. UN countries should agree on a global reserve bank to issue the currency and to monitor the national exchange rates of its members, UNCTAD said. The dollar’s role in international trade should be reduced to protect emerging markets from the “confidence game” of financial speculation, it said.

Heiner Flassbeck, a former German deputy finance minister, is co-author of the report calling for a global currency. He worked with then U.S. Deputy Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers in 1997-98 to contain the Asian financial crisis. Summers is a longtime Bilderberg luminary and has been photographed by AFP at annual secret Bilderberg confabs.

Eliminating national currencies has long been a goal of Bilderberg as a crucial step in its plan to establish a world government. A nation’s currency is a symbol of sovereignty, so Bilderberg wants to divide the world into three giant regions, each with its regional currency, for the administrative convenience of its world government bureaucrats.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/b ... t_194.html

Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:11 am
GT Truther

Yes Pandora's Box is a great find indeed. I wish I had read it sooner, but after finishing it now I am somewhat perplexed as to what to do on so many things now cause there really are not a lot of alternatives other than to try to get as far out as possible which I am for the most part anyway, but I am not so sure this will solve many things other than survive a while longer.

After hearing that G20 update video Shady posted, this is really disheartening indeed, but not unexpected since I am aware of the things I am. I had just tried to have a little hope left that Obama would not sell this country totally out as he now apparently has. Unfortunately it will be the worlds peoples who will now have to pay for the greeds and power trips these idiots are on.

I am concerned now of what reprecussions this will all finally cause to happen here and how the peoples of the world will react over it all. I somehow do not think it will wind up being good. But I have tried to help get some of it stopped, but it just hasn't helped much so far.

brightstar

Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Italian professor to reveal evidence of extraterrestrials among us
September 29, 7:02 AMHonolulu Exopolitics ExaminerMichael Salla, Ph.D

Professor Stefano Breccia led a distinguished career as an electrical engineer and taught at a number of universities in Italy and Europe before his retirement. He is the author of Mass Contacts, a book detailing evidence of human looking extraterrestrials having lived in several underground bases in Italy from 1956-1978. According to Prof Breccia, some of the extraterrestrials were over 8 foot tall and allowed themselves to be photographed. In early January he will travel to the U.S. to present evidence for his remarkable conclusions. He is a keynote presenter at the annual Earth Transformation Conference in Hawaii (Jan 7-10, 2010) that brings together pioneers in New Science, Alternative Healing, human consciousness and extraterrestrial contact. Prof Breccia plans to present audio and film evidence of human looking extraterrestrials interacting with more than 100 private citizens over several decades in the largest contact case in modern history.

cont: http://tinyurl.com/ycnruq9

__._,_.___

Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:36 am
GT Truther

You know how ladies in stores crowd around a baby stroller or such when they see a newborn its like a 'chick magnet!'.. grin

I want one of these babies in my stroller with a veil.. lol

Shady

Quote:
http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/09/mailbag-they-are-among-us.html

Monday, September 28, 2009
Mailbag: 'They' Are Among Us!

I received this email a few days ago. By request, personal information was withheld:

A few days ago, a Memphis, TN woman called into TN MUFON to report that she was sure she had just had an encounter with an alien/human hybrid baby at Cosco's in Cordova, Tennessee. She and her granddaughter had gone there to pick-up a birthday cake. As soon as they walked through the entrance, a tall Asian-looking man, who was apparently in a big hurry, walked directly across their path almost running into them. He was dressed casually in all black clothing and had a Caucasian-looking infant in a carrier basket strapped in front of him. He seemed to take no notice whatsoever of her and her granddaughter as he marched on past them without one word of apology for his near collision with them. My correspondent, who has asked to remain anonymous, told me that seeing a man of Asian descent who was over six feet tall was in itself unusual, but she had to confess that the racial contradiction between himself and his infant companion startled her more than anything else.

She didn't get a good look at the baby at that time. If she had, she might have stopped in her tracks right then and there and asked her granddaughter, "did you see that?" But neither she or her granddaughter commented at that moment about this sudden "close encounter." They just proceeded on back to the bakery as if nothing had happened. After they purchased the cake, they started heading towards the entrance to leave. As they did so, the lady told me she spotted this Asian fellow moving rapidly down some aisles and taking a quick, sharp right-angle turn to cross over to another aisle. He didn't have a shopping cart and hadn't picked up one item from the shelves. Maybe he was just anxiously looking for one thing for some emergency need, possibly to do with the baby.

Just as the lady and her granddaughter were approaching the front of the store to leave, the second "close encounter" occurred. The Asian man suddenly appeared again and walked by them. My witness then got a good look at the baby. This woman swears to me that this infant had intensely bright blue eyes with no white area surrounding them! I talked to other researchers like Linda Howe about this report and was assured that these all blue-eyed people are being seen all over now in different parts of the country, adults as well as children. The Native American Medicine woman Three-Spirit Wolf who spoke in Memphis last June told us after hearing this recent story from Memphis that she had met some of the hybrids out in New Mexico last year. They were wearing dark sunglasses. One of them removed his glasses to reveal his utterly eerie-looking all-blue eyes without the white. He asked her if people had commented to her about seeing him or some of his other hybrid companions. Apparently they are trying to be as inconspicuous as possible in public.

Top alien abduction researcher Dr. David Jacobs of Temple University is convinced that the alien hybridization program is alarmingly evident in our society now. I know this lady who reported seeing the all blue-eyed baby in Memphis just the other day. I can vouch for her credibility. She saw what she saw. Maybe this can be explained as some weird new mutation showing up in the human eye at this time...or maybe it is true that "they" now walk among us.

(Postscript: the lady told me that when they got back home, she asked her granddaughter what she thought about seeing the strange Asian man and his all blue-eyed baby in the carrier. The lady had thought it a little curious in fact that her granddaugher who usually comments on seeing cute babies in public had not said one word about this. The granddaughter said she hadn't noticed this man or the baby!)

NOTE: I will acknowledge that this email was forwarded by a MUFON investigator. It is true...these sightings are increasing daily. This particular anecdote parallels many others, especially where one individual notices the 'person' and another does not. What are your thoughts? Lon

Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:58 am
GT Truther

I'm sure you've read stories like this in the paper or elsewhere... Where two kids are given up for adoption at birth (be they twins or not) and strangely enough twenty years later or so find out they been working side by side all the time..

Could in fact their DNA be seeking out their counter part??? *gasp*

-------------------------------------

Quote:
September 22, 2009
The DNA Mystery: Scientists Stumped By "Telepathic" Abilities

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... ities.html

DNA has been found to have a bizarre ability to put itself together, even at a distance, when according to known science it shouldn't be able to. Explanation: None, at least not yet.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/.a/6a00d8341 ... 970c-500wi

Scientists are reporting evidence that contrary to our current beliefs about what is possible, intact double-stranded DNA has the “amazing” ability to recognize similarities in other DNA strands from a distance. Somehow they are able to identify one another, and the tiny bits of genetic material tend to congregate with similar DNA. The recognition of similar sequences in DNA’s chemical subunits, occurs in a way unrecognized by science. There is no known reason why the DNA is able to combine the way it does, and from a current theoretical standpoint this feat should be chemically impossible.

Even so, research published in ACS’ Journal of Physical Chemistry B, shows very clearly that homology recognition between sequences of several hundred nucleotides occurs without physical contact or presence of proteins. Double helixes of DNA can recognize matching molecules from a distance and then gather together, all seemingly without help from any other molecules or chemical signals.

In the study, scientists observed the behavior of fluorescently tagged DNA strands placed in water that contained no proteins or other material that could interfere with the experiment. Strands with identical nucleotide sequences were about twice as likely to gather together as DNA strands with different sequences. No one knows how individual DNA strands could possibly be communicating in this way, yet somehow they do. The “telepathic” effect is a source of wonder and amazement for scientists.

“Amazingly, the forces responsible for the sequence recognition can reach across more than one nanometer of water separating the surfaces of the nearest neighbor DNA,” said the authors Geoff S. Baldwin, Sergey Leikin, John M. Seddon, and Alexei A. Kornyshev and colleagues.

This recognition effect may help increase the accuracy and efficiency of the homologous recombination of genes, which is a process responsible for DNA repair, evolution, and genetic diversity. The new findings may also shed light on ways to avoid recombination errors, which are factors in cancer, aging, and other health issues.

Posted by Rebecca Sato.

Related Galaxy posts:

1,000 Genomes Project -World's Most Detailed Map of the Human Genome
Bringing Ancient Human Viruses Back to Life: A Jurassic Park or Salvation?
“Star Trek” Teleportation: Physicists Develop a Way to “Beam Up” Atoms
Physicists Use Levitation To Solve a Sticky Problem

Source: ACS’ Journal of Physical Chemistry B

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... ities.html

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:31 am
GT Truther

Power of the hidden message revealed

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 94256.html

Negative emotional contents are more likely to register in the subconscious

By Cahal Milmo

Monday, 28 September 2009

The cast of The Young Ones. In the second season, irrelevant images of a dove in flight, a jumping frog, a skier and a dripping tap were cut in

The cast of The Young Ones. In the second season, irrelevant images of a dove in flight, a jumping frog, a skier and a dripping tap were cut in

Advertising men once used it to try to increase sales of popcorn, and Formula One teams have been accused of indulging in it to sell cigarettes. But it turns out that subliminal messaging – flashing an image or words on a screen for a fraction of a second – works best if it leaves the viewer in a state of fear.

An experiment by British researchers has found that even though subliminal messages are shown so briefly that the human eye cannot consciously read them, the brain is particularly good at picking up on the emotional meaning of a word if it is negative.

Scientists at University College London believe the results of the study, in which participants correctly identified when a subliminally transmitted word had negative connotations more than seven times out of 10, shows that humans are programmed at a sub-conscious level to respond to any stimulus that contains a potential threat.
Related articles

* More TV Articles

Volunteers were shown a series of positive, negative and neutral words, such as "cheerful", "despair" or "box", for as little as 17 milliseconds – far too quick for the mind to perceive conventionally – and asked to decide whether or not each word had an emotional value.

Where the volunteers correctly identified a word as emotional – for example "flower", "peace", "agony" or "murder" – they were more efficient at picking out those with a negative meaning. In one test, where participants were shown each word for just 33 milliseconds, negative words were correctly spotted 77 per cent of the time, as opposed to 59 per cent for positive terms.

Subliminal messaging has long been a controversial area, with psychologists pondering whether the mind can be influenced by imperceptible stimuli. The idea was attractive to advertisers, who famously tried to increase sales of fizzy drinks and popcorn to a 1950s cinema audience by projecting the words "Drink Coca-Cola" and "Hungry? Eat popcorn" on to the screen for a fraction of a second.

The claimed results – that Coke sales rose by 58 per cent and popcorn by 18 per cent – were later found to have been fabricated, and a repeat experiment by scientists found no effect on sales at all.

Professor Nilli Lavie, who led the UCL team, said the latest study had provided the first unambiguous proof that people can process emotional information from subliminal images. "We have demonstrated conclusively that people are much more attuned to negative words," she said. "Clearly, there are evolutionary advantages to responding rapidly to emotional information. We can't wait for our consciousness to kick in if we see someone running towards us with a knife or if we drive under rainy or foggy weather conditions and see a sign warning 'danger'."

Although subliminal advertising is banned in Britain and elsewhere, the insertion of single-frame images has featured in mainstream media from a 1943 Daffy Duck cartoon which flashed the words "Buy Bonds" to the 1980s comedy The Young Ones.

The researchers believe their study, which may point to a sub-conscious "fast link" between primitive parts of the brain and those associated with decision making, has implications for the use of subliminal messaging in marketing. Professor Lavie said: "Negative words may have a more rapid impact. 'Kill your speed' should be more noticeable than 'Slow down'. More controversially, highlighting a competitor's negative qualities may work on a subliminal level much more effectively than shouting about your own selling points."

Flash: Blink and you'll miss it: Click here for examples of subliminal advertising

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:39 am
GT Truther

Göbekli Tepe: the world’s oldest temple

http://www.philipcoppens.com/gobekli.html

A 12,000-year-old temple that is being excavated in Turkey is rewriting the historical record and seems to belong to a larger, hitherto unknown civilisation that is slowly being uncovered.

Philip Coppens

Five millennia separate us from the birth of ancient Egypt in c. 3100 BC. Add another five millennia and we are in 8100 BC, coincidentally the start of the Age of Cancer. Add another millennium and a half, and we have the date when Göbekli Tepe, in the highlands of Turkey near the Iraqi and Syrian borders, was constructed.
Archaeologically categorised as a site of the Pre-Pottery Neolithic A period (c. 9600–7300 BC), the world’s oldest temple sits in the early part of that era and so far has been carbon-dated to 9500 BC. It is the time-frame when Plato’s Atlantis civilisation is said to have disappeared. And it was built an incredible 5,000 years before the rise of what many consider to be the “oldest civilisation”, Sumer, not too far south of Göbekli Tepe as one goes down the River Euphrates and leaves the highlands of the Taurus Mountains in Turkey.
Göbekli Tepe is an incredible site. David Lewis-Williams, Professor of Archaeology at Witwatersrand University in Johannesburg, says that “Göbekli Tepe is the most important archaeological site in the world”. It is a small hill on the horizon, 15 kilometres northwest of the town of Sanliurfa, more commonly known as Urfa—which has been linked with the biblical Abraham (some claim that Urfa was the town of Ur mentioned in the Bible) and which once hosted the Holy Mandylion, linked with Christ’s Passion. Once also known as Edessa, Urfa is on the edge of the rainy area of the Taurus Mountains, source of the river that runs through the town and joins the Euphrates. Urfa was (and still is) an oasis, which could explain why Göbekli Tepe was built nearby. A life-sized statue of limestone that was found in Urfa, at the pond known as Balikli Göl, has been carbon-dated to 10,000–9000 BC, making it the earliest-known stone sculpture ever found. Its eyes are made of obsidian.
An old Kurdish shepherd, Savak Yildiz, discovered the true nature of Göbekli Tepe in October 1994 when, spotting something, he brushed away the dust to expose a large oblong-shaped stone. A survey of the site had been carried out by American archaeologist Peter Benedict in 1963, but he identified the area as a Byzantine cemetery. When German archaeologist Harald Hauptmann and Adnan Misir and Eyüp Bucak of the Museum of Urfa began excavations in 1995, they soon learned that the site was so much more.
Göbekli Tepe is a series of mainly circular and oval-shaped structures set in the slopes of a hill, known as Göbekli Tepe Ziyaret. “Ziyaret” means “visit”, but this is often left out of the name. And though some translate “Göbekli Tepe” as “Navel of the World” and “Gobek” does mean “navel” or “belly” and “Tepe” means “hill”, the most correct translation of the site’s name should be “bulged-out hill”.
The more sensationalist media have made attempts to link Göbekli Tepe with the biblical Garden of Eden. Göbekli Tepe is indeed old, but it is not unique; nor was it a garden. However, over the past 50 years the time-frame for the beginning of civilisation has been gently pushed back from the rise of the Sumerian civilisation to the construction of Göbekli Tepe. Alas, it has been a voyage that has not received the attention it should have had.

Pushing back the birth of civilisation

The discovery of the biblical town of Jericho and its stone walls, dated to c. 8000 BC, was the first to push back the date of the birth of “civilisation”. ‘Ain Ghazal is often seen as a sister site of Jericho and, with its 15-hectare area, is the largest Neolithic site in the Middle East and four times as big as Jericho. American Gary O. Rollefson, its principal archaeologist, was able to date the town to 7250 BC, and there is evidence of agriculture in the area dating back to c. 6000 BC—later than the establishment of the town itself. In its heyday, 2,000 people lived at ‘Ain Ghazal. However, by 5000 BC the town was completely deserted. Thirty statues have been found there, measuring between 35 and 90 centimetres; they are human in appearance but may represent deities or the spirits of ancestors. Jericho’s discovery added weight to the argument that the Bible is history, not myth. But when it was next learned that there are even older sites than Jericho, “unfortunately” not located in Palestine but further north in Anatolia, southeast Turkey, media interest in these new discoveries seemed to wane.
The most famous of these sites is Çatal Höyük. It was discovered in 1958 by British archaeologist James Mellaart, who began excavations in 1961 and eventually dated the site to 7500–5700 BC. It is the largest and best-preserved Neolithic site found to date. Mellaart described it as “a Neolithic Rome”, and it is indeed worthy of the name “town”. Its constructions show clear signs that its inhabitants possessed a religion—labelled by some to be a Mother Goddess cult, although this theory has been the subject of much controversy. What is known is that the dead were buried beneath the floors of the buildings, and that several of these structures contain depictions of bulls. Some people have gone so far as to suggest that there is likely a common origin between Çatal Höyük and the Minoan civilisation on Crete, despite the fact that 3,000 years separate the two.
Çatal Höyük was the first of several discoveries to slowly unveil the Turkish region’s ancient history. Göbekli Tepe is but one of several extremely old sites and is the oldest discovered so far. However, the existence of these sites has only been reported within the specialised press, although each site has a wow factor.
The site of Çayönü, located around 96 kilometres from Göbekli Tepe, conforms to a design that is known as a “grill plan”, as it looks like a grill. This reveals that careful planning went into its construction. Americans Linda and Robert Braidwood, together with Turkish archaeologist Halet Çambel, began to excavate Çayönü in 1964 and found that the floors of the buildings were made of terrazzo (burnt crushed lime and clay), although at the time of the discovery it was thought that this had first been used by the Romans. The site also revealed the use of metals and the earliest evidence of the smelting of copper, though some nevertheless argue that the copper was originally cold-hammered rather than smelted. The use of copper should not come as a total surprise, as the site is within range of copper ore deposits (as well as obsidian) at Ergani in nearby Diyarbakir Province. And all of this in a site dated to 7500–6600 BC. Çayönü is often seen as the site that began the epoch that would culminate in Çatal Höyük.
Çayönü presented evidence of the first farmyard pigs, but it also revealed a hoard of human skulls, one found under an altar-like slab and stained with human blood. Some have concluded that this is an indication of human sacrifice, while others have been unwilling to go that far based on a single type of artefact. Other archaeological evidence suggests that some people were killed in huge death pits, while children were buried alive in jars or roasted in large bronze bowls. Çayönü is therefore civilisation, but perhaps not as we like to know it.
Another important site is Nevali Çori, in Hilvan Province between Diyarbakir and Sanliurfa. Here, Harald Hauptmann began excavations in 1979 and was able to uncover large limestone statues. In 1991, the site was submerged with the construction of Lake Atatürk Dam. It shares many parallels with Göbekli Tepe and is dated to 8400–8000 BC. All the artefacts retrieved are now in museums, including a life-sized egg-like head with crude ears and a carved ponytail, found in a niche at the centre of a north-western wall. Interestingly, the ponytail is actually a curling serpent that ends in a mushroom-like cap. Whatever being the figure is meant to represent, German archaeologist Klaus Schmidt believes it was worshipped as a deity.
Nevali Çori set the stage for Göbekli Tepe: shortly after its disappearance under the waters, Göbekli Tepe emerged from the sands. Many people highlight the T-shaped pillars of Göbekli Tepe as the “signature” of the site. However, such T-shaped pillars were also found in Nevali Çori. Site-wise, Nevali Çori is more square than circular in design, although a square precinct has been found at Göbekli Tepe, too. Although there are several parallels between the two sites, Nevali Çori’s pillars are nevertheless smaller and its shrine is located inside a village.

The Göbekli Tepe site revealed

In comparison, the site of Göbekli Tepe is small. British author Andrew Collins has compared its size to that of “three tennis courts”. Its principal excavators are Klaus Schmidt and Harald Hauptmann of the German Archaeological Institute in Istanbul. All of the complexes in Göbekli Tepe that they have unearthed so far are typified by structures containing T-pillars.
These pillars were used as “drawing boards” and many depict animals, with an apparent preference for boars, foxes, reptiles, lions, crocodiles and birds, as well as insects and spiders. Most of these were carved out of the flat surfaces of the pillars. However, some are three-dimensional sculptures, including one find, made during the 2006 excavation season, of a reptilian creature descending on the side of a T-pillar, demonstrating that whoever created this had mastered the art of stone carving—on a par with much of what we would see thousands of years later in Sumer and Egypt.
So far, four circular/ovalshaped complexes have been excavated. The walls are made of unworked dry stone and the floors of terrazzo. The interior of the walls usually have several T-pillars set along them in a radiating pattern, the depth of the pillar normally against or near the wall so that the two main surfaces of the pillar could be carved and seen by whomever was inside the complex. A low bench runs along the entire exterior wall of each complex.
The structures are situated on the southern slope of the hill, orientated roughly north–south with their entrances to the south. All the T-pillars were excavated from a stone quarry on the lower southwestern slope of the hill. One pillar remains in situ in the quarry; it is seven metres long and three metres wide, and if fully excavated would have weighed around 50 tonnes, underlining that building with stones that weigh tonnes did not begin in Egypt or in England with Stonehenge.
Complex A, the first circular structure to be excavated, is nicknamed “the snake column building” because depictions of the snake somewhat dominate the carvings on the T-pillars. One is of a “net” containing snakes. Another pillar, however, depicts a “triad” of bull, fox and crane, positioned one above the other. Some pillars only feature a bull, others only a fox, and so on.
Complex B measures nine metres in diameter when measured from east to west, and 10 to 15 metres north to south (part of it is still to be excavated). It is nevertheless the only complex dug to floor level, revealing the terrazzo floor surface. Two central pillars have a large fox depicted on them. One central pillar, no. 9, is 3.4 m high; pillar no. 10 is 3.6 m high; their weight is 7.1 and 7.2 tonnes respectively. The complex was clearly built to “house” these monolithic pillars, which prove how well-versed our ancestors were in working with gigantic stones, not merely in quarrying them but in shaping and decorating them as well. Archaeologists believe that 200 T-pillars originally stood at Göbekli Tepe. If each weighed “only” five tonnes, it would still mean that 1,000 tonnes of pillars were excavated and decorated, and it highlights the importance of the site and the effort that went into creating it.
Complex C is nicknamed “the circle of the boar”, as it depicts various wild pigs. There remain nine pillars around the wall, but several were removed at some point in the past. One pillar shows a net of birds. As later cultures are known to have caught migratory cranes in nets, could this be a custom that was practised much earlier than assumed? Complex C is also of interest because a U-shaped stone has been found there which is deemed to have been the access stone. This stone has a central passage of 70 centimetres in width, and one side of the U is topped with a depiction of a boar; the other side unfortunately is missing. Again, the U shape and the boar underline the craftsmen’s technical expertise in carving, which is shown even more so on pillar no. 27, featuring the earlier-mentioned three-dimensional reptilian creature. This intricate sculpture could be regarded as being on a par with Michelangelo’s statue of David.
Complex D is nicknamed “the Stone Age zoo”. Pillar no. 43 has scorpions, and some pillars are indeed so profusely decorated—much more intensively than in the other complexes—that “zoo” is quite an apt description. Once again, there are two central pillars (nos 18 and 31), though other pillars reveal symbols, like one in the shape of the letter H as well as one with an H turned 90 degrees. The site has revealed other symbols, specifically a cross, a resting half-moon and horizontal bars—evidence that the origin of writing is likely to be much older than is currently assumed. Pillar no. 33 is the “star” of the complex. Schmidt states that the shapes on this pillar come close to the Egyptian hieroglyphs, hence he posits the existence of a pictographic language in the 10th millennium BC.
Combined, these four complexes—and others, still unexcavated—are a series of ovals and resemble the layout of the oval-shaped Stone Age complexes found on Malta. This is all the more remarkable as Malta’s oval shapes were considered unique, though some of the megaliths on Sardinia also display some oval-like tendencies but not as profoundly as at Göbekli Tepe.
A “rock temple” lower down on the slope is equally oval in shape and has an opening to the “burial chamber”. Whereas at other sites these openings are so narrow that a human could not navigate to the interior, here it is wide enough to enter.
Elsewhere on the site, on the northern slope of the hill, there is a rectangular complex named “the lion column building”. Its four pillars have depictions of leonine creatures, which could also be tigers or leopards. One pillar has a 30-cm-high graffito of a squatting woman who appears to be giving birth.

Speculation on Göbekli Tepe

Excavations at Göbekli Tepe are still ongoing; only a quarter of the suspected 200 T-pillars have been discovered so far, and not all the structures have been unearthed. In short, further surprises may be in store. It is therefore early days to draw major conclusions, but what could it all mean? The site definitely demonstrates that things which we thought were much more recent are far older—and all present in one site, sitting in a region which shows that a civilisation worthy of that name existed there in the 10th millennium BC, millennia before anyone would have dared to guess a few decades ago.
Klaus Schmidt has labelled Göbekli Tepe “the first temple” and “a sanctuary of the Stone Age hunter”. He sees the site as part of a death cult, not specifically linked with a sedentary group but a type of central sanctuary for several of the tribes living in the region. The carved animals are believed to have been there to protect the dead. At Çayönü, as previously described, one structure has a cellar that was found to contain human skulls and bones. So far, though, Göbekli Tepe has no evidence of habitation and therefore appears to have been purely a religious centre.
Once again, it appears that, just as the ancient Egyptians did, the civilisation that constructed Göbekli Tepe had far greater regard for their religious buildings than for any structures of a “practical” or more materialistic nature. Still, with only Complex B excavated to floor level, no tombs or graves have been found to date.
Some have voiced criticism as to whether hunter-gatherers could have created such a structure as Göbekli Tepe. The many flint arrowheads (and the lack of construction tools) found around the site would seem to support this criticism, and one could even see these artefacts as part of sacred hunts rather than as part of the daily activities to put food on the table—if indeed tables even existed then.
Schmidt maintains that the hunter-gatherers convened at the site at certain times of the year. Whether these meetings were determined by solar or lunar cycles is anyone’s guess, but it is nevertheless an interesting question to ponder. Equally, one could logically conclude that those who constructed the site lived there and were a dedicated resource supported by others who sustained them in dietary and housing needs. Archaeologists have estimated that up to 500 persons would have been required to extract the 10- to 20-tonne pillars and move them from the quarry to their destination, a distance ranging from 100 to 500 metres. However, Schmidt actually believes that maintaining the community of builders was the real reason behind why our ancestors “invented” agriculture: they began to cultivate the wild grasses on the hills to sustain this sedentary population. In short, he believes that “religion motivated people to take up farming”.
As well as appearing to have ritual significance, Göbekli Tepe, with its large and exquisitely decorated stone blocks, reveals that its creators had an extraordinary ability and familiarity with stone masonry and carving. That our ancestors in 10,000 BC were so skilled is an archaeological discovery that is wiping out long-cherished beliefs about the origin of civilisation.
As for the carvings, why were some and not other animals chosen? Why do the depictions seem to have no clear or apparent organisation but appear to be a rather random collection? Truth is, we don’t know. In later civilisations, all of these animals were given divine attributes. Some cultures chose to depict snakes because these animals shed their skin, which they saw as a symbol of rebirth. Others opted for the same animal for different reasons. So far, there is no way of knowing what beliefs the creators and users of Göbekli Tepe held.
Some observers have pointed out that some of the cranes are depicted with human-like knees and have suggested that a form of shamanism was practised inside this temple. Sister sites have revealed sculptures of a mixture of animal and human, specifically that of the body of a bird with a human head. As it happened, thousands of years later the ancient Egyptians used this symbol as a hieroglyph to depict the ba, the human soul freed from the body at death or during shamanic flight.
Andrew Collins has specifically underlined the shamanic potential of these sites in modern-day Turkey. The image of the previously mentioned naked woman depicts her hair in the shape of a hemispherical mushroom cap. The side of one pillar at Göbekli Tepe features a series of serpents with mushroom-shaped heads, four winding their way downwards and a fifth one climbing up to meet them, while the other side shows several interwoven serpents wearing mushroom-like caps, eight emerging at the top and nine at the bottom. Is this evidence of a ritual involving hallucinogenic mushrooms or similar mind-altering substances?
The bones of vultures have been found at Nevali Çori, Göbekli Tepe and Jerf el-Ahmar (in Syria). A communal cave site, Shanidar, in the Upper Zagros Mountains of northern Iraq, contained a series of severed birds’ wings covered with red ochre. The remains have been dated to c. 8870 BC. The wings are believed to have been used in some ceremony, but precisely in what manner remains unknown. However, it is known that, in the distant past, the people of this region placed the bodies of the dead on high constructions and let vultures eat the flesh of the dead. Depictions of such a Neolithic excarnation tower have been found on a mural in Çatal Höyük. Interestingly, human bones have recently been found in the soil that once filled the niches behind the megaliths at Göbekli Tepe. Schmidt argues: “...the ancient hunters brought the corpses of relatives here, and installed them in the open niches by the stones. The corpses were then excarnated.” Not just vultures but wild animals seem to have taken part in this ritual. This may explain why so many animals are depicted on the T-pillars: perhaps the people who constructed these sites felt that “something” of the dead lived on in these animals.

Cradles of civilisation

What is known is that Göbekli Tepe and its sister sites have pushed back the age of monolithic building much further in time. Previously, we looked to the likes of Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids, but now we find that our ancestors were hauling massive stones to build their constructions around 12,000 years ago. Even if a structure like the Sphinx were suddenly found to be 10,000 years old, the immediate reaction might now perhaps be: “So what? It is not that unique.” Furthermore, if the dates for some of these sites in Turkey pre-date the assumed time-frame for such events as the disappearance of Atlantis or the Great Flood, it means that these ancient ancestors cannot be neatly placed as “survivors from a deluge”.
Our ancient history has grown much more interesting and complex. The cultures that followed the establishment of Göbekli Tepe had domesticated pigs, sheep, cattle and goats and cultivated wheat species such as einkorn. Indeed, recent analysis has shown that the first cultivation of domesticated wheat occurred at Karacadag, a mountain 32 kilometres from Göbekli Tepe. Other domesticated cereals such as rye and oats also originated here. According to Schmidt, this adventure began c. 8000 BC.
It is easy and tempting to label this region as “the cradle of civilisation”, but the fact of the matter is that it has already been proven that corn (maize) was engineered in Mexico at the same time, only underlining how the frontiers of “civilisation” are being pushed back on both continents. In fact, there is evidence of Barbary sheep being cultivated by our ancestors in North Africa as early as 18,000 BC. Furthermore, several grains of emmer wheat have been found at the Palestinian site of Nahal Oren, suggesting cultivation of this crop occurred there as early as 14,000 BC.
In any case, it is clear that Göbekli Tepe is not alone. It may be receiving much of the focus, but another site, Karahan Tepe, 63 kilometres east of Urfa in the Tektek Mountains, deserves attention. Discovered in 1997 and investigated by archaeologist Bahattin Çelik of the Turkish Historical Society, it has been dated to c. 9500–9000 BC. It has a number of T-pillars as well as high reliefs of a winding snake and other carvings similar to those at Göbekli Tepe. Covering an area of 325,000 m2, Karahan Tepe is much bigger than Göbekli Tepe. The stone pillars are spaced 1.5 to 2.0 metres apart and protrude above ground level, waiting for an archaeologist to expose them fully. Other carved stones include a battered torso of a naked man and polished rock with forms of goats, gazelles and rabbits.
It is too early to draw any extraordinary conclusions from these sites, apart from the fact that our history is no longer as we know it. But just as Jericho proved in part that the Bible contains historical facts, these sites may yet substantiate some of the Sumerian myths which claimed that agriculture, animal husbandry and weaving had been brought to mankind from the sacred mountain Du-Ku, which was inhabited by the Anunna deities. Though it’s unlikely that this mountain was Göbekli Tepe, we are probably in the correct general vicinity here at the frontier of the Taurus Mountains.
Around 8000 BC, descendants of the creators of Göbekli Tepe turned on their forefathers’ achievements and entombed their temple under thousands of tonnes of earth, creating the artificial hill—a “belly”—that we see today. Why they did this is unknown, though it was a decision that preserved the monument for posterity but also involved an extraordinary amount of time and effort. Schmidt argues that the local landscape began to change around that time: as the trees were chopped down, the soil began to lose its fertility; the area became arid and bare, and the people were forced to move elsewhere. Could it be that they began to make their descent and, millennia later, established what is known as the Sumerian civilisation? Such a scenario is just one possibility.
Even in ancient Egypt, religious constructions were often abandoned if not dismantled after a while because they belonged to a particular “cycle” of time that had since passed. If that were the case with Göbekli Tepe, it would mean that knowledge of astronomy is older by millennia. The past five decades have so radically reshaped our understanding of the period 10,000–4000 BC, specifically the level of “civilisation” our ancestors had achieved in those days, that this shouldn’t at all come as a surprise. And it seems that it’s a given that somewhere, even older towns are waiting to be uncovered.
However, it is equally clear that entering into the mindset of these hunter-gatherers—how they saw these animals and what they believed happened to the dead—is a difficult subject which will require years of study. Alas, it is an area where few archaeologists dare to tread, and in all likelihood they will hop from one site to the next, as they’ve done for several decades, and will “only” uncover the fact that civilisation is much older than we’ve assumed. Already, other sites are vying for Göbekli Tepe’s fame. The previously mentioned site of Jerf el-Ahmar, located along the Euphrates in Syria, has been dated to 9600–8500 BC. Other sites will certainly soon submit their applications. It’s likely they will all reveal that they are part of our history, but not as we know it.

This article appeared in Nexus Magazine, Volume 16, Number 4 (June-July 2009) and Darklore (Volume 4).

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:56 am
GT Truther

Code:
MAP    5.6     2009/09/29 18:08:22     -15.467     -172.092     10.0     SAMOA ISLANDS REGION
MAP    3.2     2009/09/29 18:06:35      61.576     -150.572    56.4     SOUTHERN ALASKA
MAP    8.0     2009/09/29 17:48:11     -15.558     -172.073    18.0     SAMOA ISLANDS REGION

end quoted
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/rec ... es_all.php

Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quoted:
Hawaii is under a tsunami watch following a magnitude-7.9 undersea earthquake near the Samoa islands.
Advertisement

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said sea level readings indicate a tsunami was generated and early reports indicate waves as high as 10 feet have come ashore on American Samoa.

Fili Sagapolutele, who works at the Samoa News, says water flowed inland about 100 yards in Pago Pago before receding, leaving cars stuck in mud.

There were no immediate reports of injuries or structural damage.

end quoted

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/ ... fTJSxGwf4r

Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

See the attack pattern of the Jets? That's the SAME pattern the USAF used over my home back in the early 70s when they tried to intercept a day light silver disk that hovered over home for 40 minutes before.

The Jets were much more lower I still remember seeing the helmet of the pilots reflecting in the sunlight. I still remember the roar of the jets.

Fuyk You Military and ALL of you that work to cover up their presence here on Earth, your liers even worse!

Shady

Quote:
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Video: Spanish Military Aircraft Attack UFO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2wauxK8 ... r_embedded

See Pic Stills at:

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... n-guy.html

Statement with video - translation: The guy said: ¿Que es eso , qué es eso?(What is that!) ; They are talking in galician, a language similar to portuguese.

Pero que coño, que caralho pasa aquí?Pero que caralho está pasando aquí?;
Translation:
What the hell is going on? What the fuck?! Holy shit, stop recording!!

Chopper:
"leave the area, leave the area immediately and head for port, receive instructions there. Leave the area and head for port"

NOTE: well, if it's CGI...then it's very well done. This one requires further investigation...but I figured I'd post ASAP. Below are screen captures of the UFO before it enters the water...(was it shot down or did it become a USO?). Anyway, at least one of the screen captures seems to indicate some type of 'white matter' coming from the top of the UFO. (defensive maneuver?). Take a look and give me your opinion...Lon

Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:44 pm
GT Truther

HEALTH CARE WORKERS REVOLT: 'NO FORCED SHOTS!'

DRUDGE REPORT

Quote:
Sep 29, 2009 7:45 pm US/Eastern
N.Y. Health Care Workers Revolt Over H1N1 Vaccine

Saying They Should Be Given A Choice, Employees Rally In Albany, Around
State, Chant "No Forced Shots!"

Protesters Hold Signs That Read: "The State Doesn't Own My Body'"

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/swine.flu. ... 16352.html

Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:40 pm
GT Truther

Directed energy weapons have been around since Nicola Tesla first designed them. These weapons have now been micro-miniaturized with a new device called ultra-capacitors which can store up to 2 Mega-Joules in a compact weapon. These ultra-capacitors are made from Graphene a single atom thick hexagonal weave of carbon molecules. These new weapons can be fired many miles away without any decrease in energy delivery. These are man portable and are available at your Space Naval Outlet Store. (grins)

Who will have these incredible weapons of mass destruction ? The real question is "just who are these off world kill toys for" ?

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
New Directed Energy Center to Impact Future Weapons for Naval and Joint Forces
Published on 09-28-2009

Source: Navy.MIL
http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=48285

DAHLGREN, Va. (NNS) -- The Navy demonstrated its commitment to "game-changing" directed energy technological programs at the Naval Directed Energy Center (NDEC) ribbon cutting ceremony held at Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) Sept. 10.

The focus of activity in the new building will be directed energy systems and applications, which use electromagnetic energy to project military force and augment conventional capabilities.

"This ribbon-cutting celebrates NAVSEA'S (Naval Sea Systems Command) investment in the Navy's future," said NSWC Dahlgren Division Commander Capt. Sheila Patterson. "This new Naval Directed Energy Center will double the space available for developing our directed energy programs and provide laboratories, computing spaces and offices to help us get the latest technology to our warfighters as soon as possible and protect them from harm's way."

Military officials foresee NDEC as the Navy's center of excellence for directed energy where complex systems engineering and integration problems can be solved and cutting edge solutions made a reality for U.S. troops.

Directed energy systems offer unique alternatives to traditional kinetic weapons such as guns and bombs because a myriad of targets can be engaged with more precision and variable effects.

"Directed Energy Weapons are a critical game-changing technology for the Navy-Marine Corps Team," said James Thomsen, Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development and Acquisition. "It's a technology that we need to understand better. We need to develop it and use it wisely."

"The standing up of the Naval Directed Energy Center is a perfect example of how Dahlgren is leading the way in developing and fielding directed energy warfare solutions, technologies and systems for our Sailors and Marines," said Susan Hudson, NSWC Dahlgren Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department Head.
"Our team of government employees, academia and contractors are harnessing various directed energy disciplines in order to develop systems that will enhance what's available to warfighters in order to achieve mission success in the changing operational environment."

The facility is the first in a series of planned construction projects designed to accommodate increasing directed energy activity at Dahlgren.

Moreover, NSWCDD technologists have been making a difference in directed energy research and development throughout the decades. Their understanding – and discoveries – led to the methodologies behind the electromagnetic launch of projectiles using stored electrical energy. These methodologies are critical to the evolution of the Railgun Program.

"Our scientists well understand that the introduction of directed energy weapons into 21st century naval forces has the potential to change naval tactics as fundamentally as computers have changed the way we work and communicate," said Patterson.

As the global security environment becomes increasingly complex and challenging for U.S. defense, NSWC Dahlgren's Directed Energy Warfare Office (DEWO) provides alternative and wide ranging deterrent options for U.S. Naval Forces and Combatant Commanders. DEWO options range from high energy lasers and high power microwaves to directed energy initiatives that counter improvised explosive devices.

For more news from Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren, please visit www.navy.mil/local/nswcdahlgren.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:08 pm
GT Truther

What is the connection between the Catholic Church and Islamic Faith ? What is the difference of the esoteric and exoteric ? We know of the outer faiths but hear is a video which shows what the inner teachings for the adepts.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=W ... ith&emb=0#

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:25 pm
GT Truther

Both the Catholic Faith have the symbol of the sun and the moon in the Eucharist. The symbol of Islam is the moon and the star. These two are commingled so what you have is male and female. The star of sun is the symbol of the male deity whilst the moon is the symbol of the female deity. Together they become one as in the Goddess Isis or the Horned Beast of Baphomet. This is the GOD of the Occult Adept Catholic church in which the Jesuit Bible claims in Gen 3:15 that the woman will crush the head of Christ instead of Christ crushing the head of the serpent / Goddess. The Goddess is the embodiment of Good and Evil. Was not this one in the same with the Tree of Knowledge who offered Adam and Eve Enlightenment through the knowledge of Chaos / Good and Evil. Even today the Mason's cover their loins with the SAME APRON that Adam and Eve covered themselves with when they discovered their transfiguration. Why do I say transfiguration rather than flesh ? Because of their fall from grace were they transfigured because they took part in the Serpent Mystery Sex Majik still practiced by the adepts of the occult today. Yes, and they too wear the apron denoting the original sin and the resulting transfiguration from the higher being of perfection into flesh.

boundaries to it..

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:29 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Latest On USS New Orleans(?)
And Swine Flu Deaths?

Phuket students get swine flu after USS New Orleans
tour/pictures disappear off web
From Dr. Betty Martini,D.Hum
9-29-9

To: Ed Johnson
George Freund
Cc: Dr. Betty Martini

Hello Ed. I have no doubt that this could be true. We (the Coast Guard) just had an outbreak at our Coast Guard Academy in New London, CT a couple of months ago (and it was not covered up but in the news immediately) where over 20 Cadets had the H1N1 flu. I don't know if they contacted it through the vaccine or not. Yes, our government does lie and of course for years they have used us (GI's which means Government Issue) for years as their test subjects before giving anything to the general public.

By the way, as of 28 August 2009, I became the Immediate Past National President of the Coast Guard Chief Petty Officers Association.

Take Care,

Jon

Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 2:53 PM
To: George Freund
Cc: Dr. Betty Martini

Subject: Phuket students get swine flu after USS New Orleans tour/pictures disappear off web

Hi George,

It's good to hear from you.

I have a distribution list entitled my "American Patriots List," to which I have added you and Betty Martini. Please let me know if you'd like to remain on it. I put out important and critical information to this list, which is a hand picked group of personal friends who I know are on the same page with me in all areas. One of my good friends who is on my list is the President of the Chief Petty Officers Association, as is my best friend, who was a Grade 9 MCPO, and who was a the first Director of the CPO Academy just after it was moved to San Diego. Actually, he was in charge of the move to San Diego.

I've kown Dr. Betty Martini since 1996, when I had the first of 2 brain tumor surgeries.caused by aspertame. Since then, I have appeared on a TV Talk Show in Houston with her, and in a 90 minute film documentary, "Sweet Misery in a Poisoned World," produced by Corey Brackett. Cory Brackett came to our home in San Antonio to shoot the footage of my interview for the film.

Are you also involved with Betty in Mission Possible?

Best Regards,

http://mail.google.com/a/stic.net/?view ... a8878b1b-1
9f9-4457-b777-5cca17fb65cd%40gmail.com%3E&fs=0

Ed Johnson, J.D. Attorney

210-877-0855

----------

Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 12:14 PM
To: edjohnson@stic.net

Subject: Phuket students get swine flu after USS New Orleans tour/pictures disappear off web

Dear Ed,

My gut says its true. I traced the ships back to Phuket. Children toured the ship and got sick. The pictures of the goodwill tour have been removed from the net. There is no reason for this unless the flu got out of the bottle. The government always lies. That is a given that doesn't have to be checked out. There are two Captains on Boxer. The Captain and the Commodore. A Chief Petty Officer is a Sergeant. There are lots of them. How did they attach a name to the guy. There are two other ships in the flotilla not mentioned before - USS Thatch and USS Gridley. The fatalities could have been on other ships. There was a break out in other places like night clubs where sailors would go. Two university students died in Phuket of H1N1.

George

Monday, July 6, 2009

Kajonkietsuksa School issues statement on swine flu

Kajonkietsuksa "K2 Butterfly" students on a tour of the USS New Orleans during its recent visit to Phuket.

PHUKET CITY: Kajonkietsuksa School has had two cases of swine flu and no deaths, the school management has said.

School Manager Permkiat Ketkul said the school closed for a "big cleaning" on Friday after the Phuket Public Health Office (PPHO) confirmed a kindergarten student as having the A(H1N1) virus two days earlier.

The PPHO inspected the entire school, which comprises two separate buildings in tambon Wichit, one for its Thai program and another for its English program.

Both infected students were in the Thai program building.

"We asked the PPHO for their suggestions. They recommended keeping our buildings very clean, but not closing the school. They said that if we had more than three students infected in the same class we should close that class. If we have more than 10 students infected in the same level, then we should close that level," Mr Permkiat said.

The school also consulted doctors from Bangkok Hospital Phuket whose children study at the school.

"The doctors told us closing the school is not the best solution and that the best method is to keep any infected students at home. One doctor showed me statistics that the number of people dying from A(H1N1) is less than 0.5%, less than the mortality rate from normal flu, which is 0.7%."

The decision to close the school on June 26 for the cleaning was more for "psychological reasons" to make the parents feel more at ease, Mr Permkiat added.

Classes resumed on Monday, June 29, as normal.

On Wednesday parents of another student in the Thai program informed the school the child was being treated at Bangkok Phuket Hospital with a confirmed case of A(H1N1) infection.

Another student suffering from high fever at the time was also suspected of having A(H1N1), but was later diagnosed as having normal influenza, he said.

"On Thursday, two doctors with children in the school recommended against closing the school on Friday, July 3. But a doctor in Bangkok told us since we were going into a three-day holiday the next week anyway, it might be a good idea to close because it would give a six-day period during which time any other students who might have been infected would pass through the contagious stage," he said.

The school decided to close on Friday and informed the students at assembly on Thursday morning.

"When some of the parents heard about it they began to panic and wanted to take their children home that day. We told them that was their decision," he said.

Mr Permkiat said he thought much of the panic spread among parents who called each other was due to misconception that the two infected students were still on school grounds, wheras, in fact, they had not been at the school since Monday.

Rumors of a death and numerous cases of infection, such as those referred to in the Gazette / Thai Visa Phuket forum, were simply untrue, Mr Permkiat said, adding, "I think the information got twisted a lot when it was passed from parent to parent. We at the school try to do our best and we understand that parents will do anything for their kids. I think we have all learned from this experience."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/redirect.php?url=http
%3A%2F%2FFlu-Death-Phuket-t277756.html

During the current break the school will also spray for mosquitoes to prevent the insect-borne viral disease chikungunya from spreading, he added.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/redirect. ... A%2F%2Fwww.
phuketgazette.net%2Fdailynews%2Findex.asp%3FId%3D7536

Stephen Fein

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/redirect.php?url=http
%3A%2F%2Fwww.phuketgazette.net%2F

[]

-- Phuket Gazette 2009-07-06

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Flu-Death ... 77756.html

VDO Interview Commodore US Navy & Captain USS Boxer on visit to Phuket

Our interview with Commodore Peter Breenan in command of 5 US Navy ships docked at Phuket, plus Commanding Officer Mark Cedrun, Captain of USS Boxer, an aircraft carrier. After USS New Orleans & USS Thatch docked at Phuket Deep Sea Port while USS Boxer, USS Comstock & USS Gridley stayed in the nearby bay, about 5,500 sailors and officers on board stayed in Phuket mostly for R&R. But first Commodore explained why the 5 ships came together: .
www.boxer.navy.mil ---

the latest info on ships carrying disease.....

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 pm
GT Truther

Ben Fulford's latest Blog:

The Feds are not going to go quietly into the night but they are going to go
The world’s financial boycott of the Federal Reserve Board is starting to kick into high gear but a lot of messy stuff lies ahead because the Feds are not going to go quietly into the night. A maritime blockade of the US is beginning as a part of this campaign. Members of the global elite, including Bilderbergers, are attempting to turn the global pyramid of power upside down, putting the poorest and weakest creatures of the planet on the top instead of the strongest and cruelest. Needless to say the ruthless Nazis are fighting tooth and nail to prevent this from happening.

The new financial system has been designed, with the help of the good people inside the elite, to make sure this planet never again experiences poverty or environmental destruction. The new pyramid of global power will be completely transparent and fair so that anybody can climb to the top, if they are good enough. There will be no one world government and no one world currency. All humans are to be freed from centralized control under the new system. The propaganda about a New World Order and a one world currency is coming from the Feds who have already been running a secret New World Order regime complete with a one world currency falsely labeled as the “US dollar.” So please do not believe the propaganda they are putting out. We are fighting to free humanity from thousands of years of horrific debt slavery.

Sources in MI6 continue to say the deadline is September 30th and that there will be signs of the end of the Fed on October 7th and 27th followed by a chaotic November. The Feds could even manage to cling on for a few months after that event as the remnants of evil on this planet try to keep in power. We must be vigilant, stock up on food, prepare for the worst but expect the best to win the final battle. Good will prevail over evil but we must not let our guard down even for a second.

Article:

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benj ... /米連銀による混乱が予測されている.html

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:27 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next