It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.9 2009 
GT Truther

Post Re: black=white.Albinos Take Center Stage
Madame_Karnak wrote:
If you check YouTube, there are thousands of albinos appearing in the animal kingdom along with some very odd mutants. There is a cardinal with one side that is red and the opposite side is white with pink eyes. There have been uncounted numbers of white buffalo born since the first ones in the `1990s." All of these things, of births that supposedly only occur every 10 million births or so, let us know that SOMETHING BIG is in the offing. I can hear from your words on this wondrous community page that many of you are going into hiding...somewhere...somehow...because you know that our world is about to change in a drastic way.

The legend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman tells how the People had lost the ability to communicate with the Creator. The Creator sent the sacred White Buffalo Calf Woman to teach the People how to pray with the Pipe. With that Pipe, seven sacred ceremonies were given for the people to abide in order to ensure a future with harmony, peace, and balance.

Legend says that long ago, two young men were out hunting when from out of nowhere came a beautiful maiden dressed in white buckskin. One of the hunters looked upon her and recognizing her as a wakan, or sacred being, lowered his eyes. The second hunter approached her with lust in his eyes desiring her for his woman. White Buffalo Calf Woman beckoned the lustful warrior to her, and as he approached a cloud of dust arose around them causing them to be hidden from view. When the dust settled, nothing but a pile of bones lay next to her. As she walked toward the respectful young hunter, she explained to him that she had merely fulfilled the other man's desire, allowing him, within that brief moment, to live a lifetime, die and decay. White Buffalo Calf Woman instructed the young man to go back to the People and tell them to prepare for her arrival to teach them of the way to pray. The young hunter obeyed. When White Buffalo Calf woman arrived with the sacred bundle (the prayer pipe) she taught the People of the seven sacred ways to pray. These prayers are through ceremonies that include the Sweat Lodge for purification; the Naming Ceremony for child naming; the Healing Ceremony to restore health to the body, mind and spirit; the adoption ceremony for making of relatives; the marriage ceremony for uniting male and female; the Vision Quest for communing with the Creator for direction and answers to one's life; and the Sundance Ceremony to pray for the well-being of all the People.

When the teaching of the sacred ways was complete, White Buffalo Calf Woman told the people she would again return for the sacred bundle that she left with them. Before leaving, she told them that within her were the four ages, and that she would look back upon the People in each age, returning at the end of the fourth age, to restore harmony and spirituality to a troubled land. She walked a short distance, she looked back towards the people and sat down. When she arose they were amazed to see she had become a black buffalo. Walking a little further, the buffalo laid down, this time arising as a yellow buffalo. The third time the buffalo walked a little further and this time arose as a red buffalo. Walking a little further it rolled on the ground and rose one last time as a white buffalo calf signaling the fulfillment of the White Buffalo Calf prophecy.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

So, I am looking at the feet and bones of the children and they are very different than the feet and bones of the mother and the other siblings. I suspect genetic falderal.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:22 pm
GT Truther

Post Jim Croce, Albinism, and H1N1
Dex wrote:
DonD

I know Croce made a song about Leroy Brown, I didn't know he made one with the lyrics, "don't mess with jim." Didn't Croce die in a plane crash?

Dex

Yes, and it was his first big song. Here it is in its entirety:

"You Don't Mess Around With Jim"
- by Jim Croce

Uptown got its' hustlers
The bowry got its' bums
And 42nd street got a big Jim Walker
He a pool-shootin' son of gun

Yeah he big and dumb
as a man can come
But he's stronger
than a country hoss
And when the bad folks
all get together at night
you know they all call
big Jim "boss"

Just because

(chorus 1)
And they say
You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off
the ol' Lone Ranger
and you don't mess around with Jim

Well, out o' south Alabama
come a country boy
He said "I'm lookin'
for a man named Jim
I am a pool shootin' boy
My name is Willie McCoy
but down home they call me Slim"

"Yeah, I'm lookin' for the king of 42nd Street
He drivin' a drop-top Cadillac
And last week he took all my money and it may sound funny
but I come to get my money back"

And everybody say "Jack"

(Chorus 1)

Well, a hush fell over
the pool room as Jimmy come
boppin' in off the street
And when the cuttin' was done
the only part that wasn't bloody
was the soles of
the big man's feet

Yeah he was cut in 'bout
a hundred places and
he was shot in a couple more
And you better believe
they sung a different kind of story
when Big Jim hit the floor

(chorus 2)
And they say
You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off
the ol' Lone Ranger
and you don't mess around with Slim

(Repeat Chorus 2)

and from Wiki:

Sudden death
Croce, 30, and Muehleisen [his classically trained pianist/guitarist, singer-songwriter partner], 24, died in a small commercial plane crash on September 20, 1973, shortly before his ABC single, I Got a Name was to be released.

Croce had just completed a concert in Natchitoches, Louisiana, and was flying to Sherman, Texas. The pilot and all passengers (Croce; Muehleisen; Croce's booking agent Kenneth D. Cortose; George Stevens, the comic who was the show's warm up act; and another passenger named Dennis Rast) were killed instantly at 10:45 PM EDT on September 20, 1973, less than an hour after the end of Croce's last concert. Upon takeoff, the Beechcraft E18 plane did not gain enough altitude to clear a pecan tree at the end of the runway, which investigators said was the only tree for hundreds of yards. The official report from the NTSB[7] hints that the charter pilot, Robert Newton Elliott, who had severe coronary artery disease and had run a portion of the three miles to the airport from a motel, may have suffered a heart attack, causing him to crash into the trees on a clear runway with excellent visibility. A later investigation placed sole blame for the accident on pilot error.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Albinos? Did someone mention albinos?

ZetaTalk: White Buffalo, written on Jun 15, 1996

American Indian legends are deeply appealing to most humans, who sense the wisdom of the ages behind the symbolism. The prophecy of the White Buffalo seems specific, however, and where such calves have been born going into the millennium have set many to wondering. Is this simply coincidence, or does it have meaning? It does indeed have meaning, a prophecy based on what history taught the plains Indians, and thus the White Buffaloes are yet another harbinger of the coming pole shift. Albinos occur naturally in all life forms, some with more rarity than others. What causes an albino to emerge is assumed to be a genetic quirk, where the normal production of color compounds is suppressed. This is the effect but not the cause, else why would life in dark caverns or the depths of the ocean be pale, without color. If color were a genetic quirk, then why the almost total absence of color in creatures living in darkness?

Coloration is influenced by radiation, just as tanning takes place upon exposure to sunlight. What is little understood is that this phenomena has two switches, one increasing coloration under certain radiation frequencies, but another reducing coloration under a different set of radiation frequencies. The core of the Earth, emitting in greater bursts the radiation her caverns and deep water creatures are bathed in, is confusing her surface creatures. Thus, albinos, heeding the signals from the restless Earth, are heralding the approaching pole shift.

The reasoning is logical. IMH,DO of course.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Regarding the swine flu semi-"pandemic". It's a pretty forgone conclusion to most that this flu was man-made, since pigs, birds, and humans don't naturally combine themselves so as to make a virus like this. If DB wasn't so "retired", he would probably be on a first-name basis with the individuals who must've inserted their "signature" in this virus, signifying authorship.

However, to automatically assume that the president has been an active co-conspirator with the bankster-gangsters in creating this monster is morally irresponsible and wilfully malevolent. Most of the ranks of the CIA, the civil servants, the army scientists, etc that play a role in disseminating both viruses and vaccines are still as of this date stocked with Bushies and those sympathetic to the goals of genocide that those who were in power until recently had planned to unleash on the public.

What makes sense is that those who were in power for the length of time needed to develop such a virus then decided to unleash it, so as to not only cause fear and loathing in the land, but to profit themselves by the purchase of "vaccines" by the panicking populations. Like so much else, its introduction was designed to allow unknowing segments of the population to leap to blame the "new guy", when the real perps must have been working 'under wraps' for some time in bringing this monstrosity out. The fact is, the strain has gone from a handful of very dead victims in Mexico, to peter out in such a way as to make most all of the current 'victims' simply succumbing to a mild form of the common household flu. Therefore it isn't so much a clamor for the kind of martial law Big Dick was prepared to unleash, as it was a concern among those in the new administration that the outgoing Cheney moles might try to pull off a pandemic and force the 'new guys' to call for travel restrictions etc.

Again; just using my own logical sense. The new administration is aware of the fact that under the old administration, 4,000 tainted samples of the bird flu virus were sent world-wide in what was an effort then to unleash a true pandemic; this is why there were very real preparations for expected mass casualties ---- preparations that were very hush-hush and taking place 'round the clock, and why? Because they were planning the very pandemic they were preparing for! Is that the case these days? NOT IMH,DO.

False-flag terror ops have a way of back-firing. Just look at Big Dick, sitting there sulking and steaming at every turn lately.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Today on CNN it reported Pfizer Pharmaceuticals was penalized 1 billion dollars for fraud. They released untested medicine and advertised fraudulently about it. I didn't catch very much of the news on it. These reports are very unnerving and makes me wonder how far the industry is willing exercise extreme measures because of greed. The billions in wealth annually is incredible.
Can we not think they'd release something in the air that only their company could provide an antidote for? Is it beneath them? I don't like to sound cynical, but, I'm beginning to think it not.

Dex

Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:00 pm
GT Truther

This bears watching/listening, very disturbing:

Eyewitness Accounts, Martial Law Build Up in Minnesota
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Bn0VCMkKk&NR=1

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:38 am
GT Truther

Normal Albinos simply have recessive skin pigment yet retain the features of that said racial charateristic.

In this case

Those kids are CLEARLY of European or Caucssion bone and skull features. Where as their mother has Native American Africian American features.

Mee thinks them Nazi Doctors have been experimenting again among the South American poor communitties..

True Albinos Compere to News Story:

Phatman wrote:
So, I am looking at the feet and bones of the children and they are very different than the feet and bones of the mother and the other siblings. I suspect genetic falderal.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:29 am
GT Truther

Is “Something Big” in the offing?

From Project Camelot’s front page, regarding the “delays for approval” of their video of Pete Peterson:

Quote:
Date: Weds, 2 Sept 2009 09:56 AM
To: Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy
Subject: Re: RELEASE OF YOUR VIDEO INTERVIEW
Kerry and all!!

If you only knew just what was happening in the world and all I am trying to prepare for and to prevent.
Everyone is working 24/7 to do the same. Those I've needed to get approval from have been sleepless for weeks and are not very responsive. I've told them that I must have input by Friday or off it all goes.

Sorry about what is happening to our world, or maybe not. Hopefully we'll all see each other soon.

Pete Peterson
Sent: Weds, 2 Sept, 2009 10:01 AM
To: Dr Pete Peterson
Cc: David Wilcock
Hi there, Pete - a big bear hug to you there!

Thank you so much for this. We’re getting a lot of flak (as you can imagine) for promising something important, timely and relevant... and then (seemingly) failing to deliver.

May we therefore release this on Friday if we do not hear to the contrary?

Very much looking forward to seeing you in LA in a couple of weeks’ time.

Very best wishes as always - Bill
Date: Weds, 2 Sept 2009 10:23 AM
To: Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, Dr Pete Peterson
Subject: RE: RELEASE OF YOUR VIDEO INTERVIEW
Pete, your email is extremely fascinating in light of the very, very intense dream messages I’ve been getting, which is about to go into a big post on my website. The only other time I had messages coming in this strongly before an event was prior to 9/11, but this time it doesn’t appear that it’s a disaster as much as a very substantial change.

In the video you may remember that you were very careful not to release anything you didn’t want released. The only suggestions I had made to Bill and Kerry at the time were to delete the portions of the video where you were asked questions you did not want to answer, since some of them were leading questions.

Our conversations were some of the most fascinating I’ve ever had and I would love to do it again some time. There are many ways in which our knowledge complements each other nicely.

- David
Date: Weds, 2 Sept 2009 11:56 AM
Pete - very good to catch up with you just now. We got bounced out of Skype (which is how we were calling you) and then could not reconnect. That sometimes happens - not necessarily anything malicious.

Take care and get some sleep - we’ll release the video on Friday if we don’t hear from you before then.

All best wishes, Bill
1 September 2009
• Pete Peterson: Update
We seem to have hit a snag in getting Pete to approve the video interview we did with him now nearly two months ago. Apparently the PTB [Powers That Be] are not entirely happy with the interview and we are still awaiting Pete's approval. We apologize for the delay. It is testimony to what an unfree society we live in that this interview would cause the PTB to step in. Wonder what it contains that has them so worried... If you choose to think about this, it appears they may be in quite a bind. If they delay it any further then we will have to assume it contains some really important revealing testimony.

Hmmmm…. For what it’s worth, a lot of highly qualified astrologers have been predicting “a real shock to the established order” for sometime this fall (Uranus opposes Saturn). Cliff High at halfpasthuman.com is on record for that as well. And DB's working on his Ratline.

Stay tuned for Friday’s Project Camelot episode. (I suspect David Wilcock’s idea about the video’s unanswered questions may be correct…since he was there for the filming.)

Regards,
Selene

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:41 am
GT Truther

Everyone behind the scenes are worried about the Sept/Oct Secret Economic Switch over to 3rd Quarter.

We stand a VERY good chance (more then ever) of having a World Wide Depression and Crash. It seems America's open Credit is Over and the Illuminati will call the debt finally in order to crash to United States and usher in North American Union.

Meanwhile they will use H1N1 pandemic as smoke screen and world wide panic.

Shady

Selene wrote:
Breaking news:

From Project Camelot’s front page, regarding the “delays for approval” of their video of Pete Peterson:

Quote:
Date: Weds, 2 Sept 2009 09:56 AM
To: Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy
Kerry and all!!

If you only knew just what was happening in the world and all I am trying to prepare for and to prevent.
Everyone is working 24/7 to do the same. Those I've needed to get approval from have been sleepless for weeks and are not very responsive. I've told them that I must have input by Friday or off it all goes.

Sorry about what is happening to our world, or maybe not. Hopefully we'll all see each other soon.

Pete Peterson
Sent: Weds, 2 Sept, 2009 10:01 AM
Hi there, Pete - a big bear hug to you there!

Thank you so much for this. We’re getting a lot of flak (as you can imagine) for promising something important, timely and relevant... and then (seemingly) failing to deliver.

May we therefore release this on Friday if we do not hear to the contrary?

Very much looking forward to seeing you in LA in a couple of weeks’ time.

Very best wishes as always - Bill
Date: Weds, 2 Sept 2009 10:23 AM
To: Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, Dr Pete Peterson
Subject: RE: RELEASE OF YOUR VIDEO INTERVIEW
Pete, your email is extremely fascinating in light of the very, very intense dream messages I’ve been getting, which is about to go into a big post on my website. The only other time I had messages coming in this strongly before an event was prior to 9/11, but this time it doesn’t appear that it’s a disaster as much as a very substantial change.

In the video you may remember that you were very careful not to release anything you didn’t want released. The only suggestions I had made to Bill and Kerry at the time were to delete the portions of the video where you were asked questions you did not want to answer, since some of them were leading questions.

Our conversations were some of the most fascinating I’ve ever had and I would love to do it again some time. There are many ways in which our knowledge complements each other nicely.

- David
Date: Weds, 2 Sept 2009 11:56 AM
Pete - very good to catch up with you just now. We got bounced out of Skype (which is how we were calling you) and then could not reconnect. That sometimes happens - not necessarily anything malicious.

Take care and get some sleep - we’ll release the video on Friday if we don’t hear from you before then.

All best wishes, Bill
1 September 2009
• Pete Peterson: Update
We seem to have hit a snag in getting Pete to approve the video interview we did with him now nearly two months ago. Apparently the PTB [Powers That Be] are not entirely happy with the interview and we are still awaiting Pete's approval. We apologize for the delay. It is testimony to what an unfree society we live in that this interview would cause the PTB to step in. Wonder what it contains that has them so worried... If you choose to think about this, it appears they may be in quite a bind. If they delay it any further then we will have to assume it contains some really important revealing testimony.

Hmmmm…. For what it’s worth, a lot of highly qualified astrologers have been predicting “a real shock to the established order” for sometime this fall (Uranus opposes Saturn). Cliff High at halfpasthuman.com is on record for that as well. And DB's working on his Ratline.

Stay tuned for Friday’s Project Camelot episode. (I suspect David Wilcock’s idea about the video’s unanswered questions may be correct…since he was there for the filming.)

Regards,
Selene

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:57 am
GT Truther

Martial Law is coming. In the vid below, we must take note that a New Bill of right will be drafted by "Classified" and the constitution will be suspended by "Classified" (UN).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfXuk6a ... ature=fvwp

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:00 am
Truth Seeker

Breaking news:

Hi there Selene,

From the posts here I just found this forum, looks interesting, but anyhow, here is a link to a page about this video.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... hread=5913

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:04 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Now why is NASA going to conduct ANTI MATTER WEAPONS tesing in 2010????

If you remember your old Star Trek popular physcis.. Mix Matter and Anti Matter together and and you could possibly blow apart this solar system.. BUT NASA is going to play around with their New AntiMatter Weaponary before 2012???

Why???

Shady

From Friends Feed: its like Twitter. :)

http://friendfeed.com/ewing2001/0ee90f7 ... s-in-space

Quote:
NASA confirms AntiMatter Experiments in Space for 2010

[http://ff.im/7qgNS] As reported for years, antimatter weaponry in space is now officially reconfirmed *again*. According to physorg http://www.physorg.com/news169... and Patrick Barry (NASA), in 2010 the american space program "is going to launch a hunt for antimatter galaxies". The device that does the actual hunting is called the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer--or AMS for short. friendfeed/ewing2001 mentioned the AMS twice in the past: http://friendfeed.com/search... "Boeing, Raytheon-Awards for Free Electron Laser (FEL) system coincides with new NASA Nomination ties [Alliant ATK]" http://ff.im/3bx4Y "...Free Electron Lasers [FEL] as part of CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) : http://cerncourier.com/cws... ; Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer [established in 1995 after cancellation of the Superconducting Super Collider (SSC) in Texas], ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... [search for evidence of dark matter and antimatter] - ewing2001
Also re-confirmed, it was actually Bush's last signed bill [during the first Recession Bail-Out Fiasco], and an "act of Congress in 2008 [..which] added another flight to the schedule near the end of the program." AMS is compared "with high-powered particle accelerators at facilities such as CERN in Geneva, Switzerland." "...There are two important differences between AMS and underground accelerators, though. First, AMS will detect particles such as heavy nuclei that have vastly higher energies than particle accelerators can muster. The most powerful particle accelerator in the world, the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, can collide particles with a combined energy of about 7 tera-electronvolts (TeV, a common way to measure energy in particle physics). In contrast, cosmic rays can have energies of 100 million TeV or more...." - ewing2001
"...AMS would find strong evidence of antimatter galaxies if it detected even a single nucleus of anti-helium or a heavier antimatter element...Other instruments such as the Italian PAMELA satellite [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... ; launched by a Soyuz rocket from Kazachstan Baikonur Cosmodrome on 15 June 2006] have looked for anti-helium nuclei, but none have been sensitive enough to rule out the existence of antimatter galaxies... - ewing2001
...see also "The Ignored Bush "AntiMatter Weaponry [October 2008] Bill" by Truthers and Untruthers" http://forum.911movement.org/index... ; 1994 U.S. Air Force Anti Matter Weapon Report http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin... ..." - ewing2001
from CernCourier October 2002: http://cerncourier.com/cws... "...WiZard collaboration --- PAMELA is being constructed by the WiZard collaboration, which was originally formed around Robert Golden, who first observed antiprotons in space. There are now 14 institutions involved. Italian INFN groups http://www.infn.it/indexen.php in Bari, Florence, Frascati, Naples, Rome and Trieste, and groups from CNR, Florence and the Moscow Engineering and Physics Institute form the core. They are joined by groups from The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Sweden, Siegen University in Germany, Russian groups from the Lebedev Institute, Moscow, and the Ioffe Institute, St Petersburg..." - ewing2001
AntiMatter research in Italy goes back to the 1930s, linked to Enrico Fermi. [The Chicago FermiLab is named after him]. Already in the 1920s he met german Paul Ehrenfest, who was specialized in the field of Quantum Mechanics and married with Russian/Dutch mathematician Tatyana Alexeyevna Afanasyeva. Officially Fermi killed himself in September 1933, a few weeks after the historical beginning of WW2 . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... - ewing2001
PAMELA is the largest device yet built by the Wizard collaboration and includes also balloon-based cosmic ray experiments such as GLAST which stands for Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope, formerly the Gamma-ray Large Area Space Telescope* http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics... [!!-link!!] General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems (formerly Spectrum Astro until 2004 http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/...) in Gilbert, Arizona designed and built the spacecraft that carries the instruments. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... . - ewing2001
PS: It is notable, that during the early study years of Nicola Tesla [inofficially born on Austrian Empire] on 'matter' (~ 1891 ; in connection with transmission of electrical energy without wires), in the same year Austrian Sigmund Freud officially laid the ground for his so called "Psychoanalysis", which i link for years to a militarized psyOP competition-front against peaceful 'philosophy', also to pave the way for a merge between some specifications of eugenic BioPharmacy (Defense-) Industry and Chemical Warfare during WW1 (~ 1915) incl. a pseudo treaty against it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki.... Some historical analysis points on the fact, that US citizen Dr. Anton Casimir Dilger, helped for the "biological sabotage on behalf of the German government". Dilger was the son of Hubert Dilger (American Civil War). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... .--- Tesla furthermore contributed in varying degrees to the establishment of robotics, remote control, radar and computer science, which could back up my other older thesis, that one of the *real reasons* for WW2 was the development of the Computer [Konrad Zuse]/Holorith Machine, the improvement of Color Movie, the first constructions for a VideoRecorder System [later known as UMatic '69/US Release: '71], plus the very first test simulations of the Internet, incl. hypothetical protocol tests for any kind of unconventional weaponry plus antimatter. Historically one of the main reasons of the Internet was actually indeed based on ideas by CERN's Internet Exchange Point, CIXP, to attach on every data string invisible 'paralell informations', to use data packets as 'robo-calculators' for physical string analysis. Therefore IBM, CocaCola and SONY are in my hit list, for the actual sponsors of WW2, incl. the calculated attacks on Japan, to prepare additional slush fund for them. - ewing2001
Freud was actually influenced by french neurologist Jean-Martin Charcot, who had some military background. He worked at the famous Salpêtrière Hospital, which was formerly a gunpowder factory, then also a large prison for prostitutes. Salpêtrière is also historically linked to a huge wave of mob violence, in late summer 1792, during the French Revolution, and the death of Lady Di, former Princess of Wales. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... ; see also 'The OSS-Tavistock MindControl Cult- 9/11 Truthling Infiltration Timeline' http://bit.ly/JyvI - ewing2001
http://friendfeed.com/search... EADS Astrium 2004 paper about "space based laser arrays" [5.3], "free electron lasers" [5.6.3.] now also parked at http://www.slideshare.net/ewing20... ; direct link : http://www.slideshare.net/ewing20... [Page 35 ff, Chapter 5+ ,5.3 etc...] - ewing2001
Summary on THALES UK [see also http://tinyurl.com/9-11top70 ] (Thales Alenia Space [formerly Thomson-CSF plus Fabriek van Signaalapparaten]/Thales Australia (formerly ADI Limited)/ThalesRaytheonSystems) : Since 1993, Thales/Thomson-CSF has reinforced its market positions within the european electronic space defense Industry by acquiring the electron tube operations of ABB, Siemens and AEG. The international presence of Thales was further extended with the formation of new companies in Europe and China. Thales plays among others also a leading role in telecommunications, energy, and basic physics. (http://www.rell.com/content... ) - ewing2001
In 1999 Richardson Electrons aka RELL continues to expand into new markets in China and Latin America, opens offices in Shanghai and Guadalajara, Mexico. In my thesis at my 'decodingHistory' chapters, i state that most "bogus-socialistic" latin american countries, had been used for 'cheap labor work' regarding the "Electron Tube" [plug-in] for the DEW+ Systems. (http://www.rell.com/content... ) ; Thales' TH-4607 TWT Electron Tube is mentioned in the EADS 2004 paper on Page 88/[Chapter 7.4.1.2 Microwave Tubes, also in connection with Ku Band Space ; [ see also my KU band archives at http://friendfeed.com/search... ; plus Richardson Electronics do Brasil Ltda http://www.rell.com/content... - ewing2001
Ku Band Historical Facts: Current head of NASA, ['selected by Obama'] Charles F. Bolden, Jr., was involved in a 1998 Space Shuttle Mission, testing the KU-band communications system, on STS-91. --- In 2009 Arianespace was awarded again to replace ST-1 with ST-2, built by Mitsubishi, with upgraded Ku band transponders. The project is funded by ST-2 Satellite Ventures Pte Ltd (STS), a joint venture formed by Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel) and Chunghwa Telecom Company Ltd (Chunghwa). Follow-Up Contracts will go to RUAG Aerospace Sweden, EADS CASA Espacio and swiss Oerlikon Space [* as part of swiss RUAG Aerospace]. - ewing2001
SUMMARY PLAYERS: EADS Astrium, Thales Alenia Space/Richardson Electronics do Brasil Ltda etc..., ST-2 Satellite Ventures Pte Ltd (STS), RUAG Aerospace, Boeing, Raytheon, CERN, Italian INFN groups around PAMELA satellite, European XFEL GmbH etc..., Mitsubishi --- PUPPETS: NASA/Charles F. Bolden, Jr., General Dynamics - ewing2001
Hey Nico, did you know this feed is linked to on the RedIceCreations page? @; http://www.redicecreations.com/ Nice! (from the "Quick Links") - heavyplastic
heh nice, sweden ; redice seems a bit esoteric/newage-ish, but maybe it's some cool promo ; thx for link-info ; hope, they will read and understand follow-up links from this too : "TOP 70 Most Interesting 'Power Structure' Companies and Institutions [ewing2001 ; compiled August 2009]" http://tinyurl.com/9-11top70 incl. [9/11eurospaceoutsidejob] @ http://tinyurl.com/eurospa... ; - ewing2001

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:23 am
GT Truther

Quote:
We stand a VERY good chance (more then ever) of having a World Wide Depression and Crash. It seems America's open Credit is Over and the Illuminati will call the debt finally in order to crash to United States and usher in North American Union.

From where I sit, a major market/financial collapse this fall looks like a virtual certainty….(so I’ll be relieved if it’s ’only’ that!)

The financial markets have been setting themselves up for a collapse of historic proportions for decades now and the bubble’s burst is only beginning. Some very, very good financial theorists and quants have been warning about this in explicit terms for many years, based purely on the numbers and their understanding of history and market cycles. Prominent among these has been Robert Prechter, the foremost exponent of Elliot Wave Theory (a super-techie quant’s delight of Fibbonacci numbers, fractals, charts and graphs for technical market analysis. I love it.) http://www.elliottwave.com/

Prechter’s magnum opus Elliot Wave Principle, first published in 1978, forecast that the then-incipient bull market (the Dow in 1978 was at only 1,000!) would take on gargantuan, manic proportions of a scale not seen since the Great Dutch Tulip Mania of 1624 – to be followed by a crash that would take down the entire world’s paper-asset financial system, reducing the world’s economy to toast. (The Tulip Mania decimated the world’s then-financial center: Amsterdam, opening the way for London’s emergence as same. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania)

What does Prechter say now? That a gigantic “Third wave of a third wave” – a monster of speed and power – is about to begin crashing down in the world’s financial markets. This is based purely on technical factors, friends. No psychic input here. The first wave down of this “third wave” collapse started last September, and was bloody enough. But the second “recovery” wave up (that is currently “topping out” between Dow 9,000-10,000 exactly as Prechter has forecast for months) is a “fake-out” for investors. Everyone is now saying: Whew. That’s over. It’s not. Not by a long shot, if history and mathematics is any teacher. Remember, in the Crash of 1929, most investors did not lose most of their money in that first wave down; they lost it all in the far greater Depression collapse of 1931-2: the “third wave” down. And the markets did not trade at 1929 levels again until 1962!

And Prechter’s critical message here is that the scale of this present market meltdown is an order of magnitude greater than the Crash of 1929.

I’m not saying this to be a Bearer of Bad News, but to point out that Ilume conspiracy theories notwithstanding, human nature – and human greed and fear – responds in predictable ways to money. We don’t need to posit a conspiracy – we only need to recognize our own human nature at work. Everyone who ever “invested” in anything – houses, stocks, gold, artwork, whatever – thinking they would sell it to a “greater fool” for a fat profit before the party was over will have a horrible lesson to learn. The music is stopping – and all the musical chairs are suddenly vanishing.

But we will make it through this. We always do, somehow.

Cheers,
Selene

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:29 am
GT Truther

I have been abducted by aliens, says Japan's first lady

By Peter Popham

Thursday, 3 September 2009

Move over Michelle, watch your backs, Carla and Sarah. There's a new kid on the first lady block, and she looks like upstaging the lot of you.

Miyuki Hatoyama, wife of Japan's Prime Minister-elect, Yukio Hatoyama, is a lifestyle guru, a macrobiotics enthusiast, an author of cookery books, a retired actress, a divorcee, and a fearless clothes horse for garments of her own creation, including a skirt made from Hawaiian coffee sacks. But there is more, much more. She has travelled to the planet Venus. And she was once abducted by aliens.

The 62-year-old also knew Tom Cruise in a former incarnation – when he was Japanese – and is now looking forward to making a Hollywood movie with him. "I believe he'd get it if I said to him, 'Long time no see', when we meet," she said in a recent interview. But it is her claim in a book entitled "Very Strange Things I've Encountered" that she was abducted by aliens while she slept one night 20 years ago, that has suddenly drawn attention following last Sunday's poll.

And...from Kay

*[MarkHuber_GRT_Intel] Japan's next first lady says she rode spaceship*

msnbc.com news services
updated 1:51 p.m. CT, Wed., Sept . 2, 2009
TOKYO - Japan's next prime minister might be nicknamed "the alien," but it's
his wife who claims to have had a close encounter with another world.

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO
and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio
Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.

"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

Yukio Hatoyama is due to be voted in as premier on Sept. 16 following his
party's crushing election victory over the long-ruling Liberal Democratic
Party Sunday.

Miyuki, 66, described the extraterrestrial experience, which she said took
place some 20 years ago, in a book entitled "Very Strange Things I've
Encountered."

Been to Venus
When she awoke, Japan's next first lady wrote, she told her now ex-husband
that she had just been to Venus. He advised her that it was probably just a
dream.

"My current husband has a different way of thinking," she wrote. "He would
surely say 'Oh, that's great'."

Yukio Hatoyama, 62, the rich grandson of a former prime minister, was once
nicknamed "the alien" for his prominent eyes.

Miyuki, also known for her culinary skills, spent six years acting in the
Takarazuka Revue, an all-female musical theater group. She met the
U.S.-educated Yukio while living in America.

A strong believer in spiritualism, Hatoyama said in a TV appearance earlier
this year she met U.S. actor Tom Cruise — in a previous life.

"I have a dream that I still believe will come true, which is to make a film
in Hollywood," she told a TV talk show in May. "The lead actor is Tom
Cruise, of course. Why? Because I know he was Japanese in a previous life.

Cruise encounter
"I was with him then. So he would recognize me when I see him and say 'long
time, no see!'" she said, though cautioned the program's young interviewer
not to take her seriously.

Cruise starred in the 2003 film "The Last Samurai," which was set in Japan.

"I also eat the sun," Hatoyama said on the program, looking up with her eyes
closed, raising her arms high as if she was tearing pieces off an imaginary
sun. "Like this, hum, hum, hum. It gives me enormous energy."

She also has had a "Miracle Interview" column in the monthly spiritual
magazine "Mu." Her columns were published last year in a book called "Most
Bizarre Things I've Encountered," a compilation of interviews with 26
prominent people, including writers, scholars and culinary experts revealing
their strange or spiritual experiences.
Find Article Here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32659678

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 am
GT Truther

CDC H1N1 forced quarantine docs leak
Published on 09-02-2009

Source: Zero Hedge
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/cdc-h1 ... -docs-leak

Last night Zero Hedge obtained some interesting documents from the CDC web site. They contain blank 'forced quarantine' orders from Iowa and Florida regarding novel H1N1 -- including quarantine to a 'secure detention center'-- which appear to be recent -- dated April 2009. Some may be aware the NIH and CDC just held an H1N1 conference in DC -- August 19-21 2009 -- that focused on 'mass fatality management'. For many, this should be cause for concern. As is becoming clear, our government is quite corrupt. The idea that this same government is now preparing for forced quarantine and mass vaccination should make anyone who has been following recent events shudder. There is something going on here, but governments have not come clean with the public. Why 'secure detention centers' in the U.S. and 'secure vaccination centers' in France if there is nothing to be concerned about? It is becoming increasingly clear that a global mass vaccination campaign is planned -- likely to become mandatory in the 193 WHO member countries, despite serious safety concerns regarding these untested novel H1N1 vaccines, some of which are now known to contain high levels of the deadly adjuvent squalene.

Others may be aware that it was only last week that the Massachusetts State Senate passed a law making it a relatively serious crime to refuse a mandatory vaccination or to break a quarantine order. This law also includes rather astounding violations of the 4th Amendment, including warrantless searches and seizures of property if deemed necessary in an 'emergency'. This new Massachusetts law also included authorizations for illegal arrest without a warrant and of forced vaccination of the public. But the political activity is not limited to the states. Yesterday Obama held meetings with senior cabinet officials regarding H1N1 'pandemic prepardness' including HHS Secretary Sebelius. So this is not idle speculation. There is something going on here. Either the government knows something we do not, or this is the biggest hype since the dot com bubble.

Although the current H1N1 virus does not have lethal genes yet, we have been implicitly promised by the national and global health authorities that novel H1N1 will soon return with such genetic 'upgrades', just as it did in 1918. Here at ZeroHedge, we are expecting a flock of economic black swans soon, and a pandemic -- whether real or hyped -- may be part of this flock. An economic collapse will be no doubt be triggered soon , and it will be convenient for the political elites to blame the collapse on an external factor, such as a pandemic or a war. Furthermore, the fall H1N1 pandemic may be a convenient pretext by which dangerous levels of expanding social control can be established by elites which have proven themselves utterly corrupt and morally bankrupt.

On to the documents.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 am
GT Truther

BBC ‘Aftershock’ Promo – Economic Collapse/New World Order

You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9P3x9YINTg

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A promo for a BBC show portrays bankers rioting over an economic meltdown as a new world order is announced.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:33 am
GT Truther

BenjaminFulford 

09/03/2009

Chinese to destroy Feds by refusing to honor fraudulent derivatives contracts

The Chinese government has told Chinese companies they do not have to honor derivates and commodity futures contracts made with Western financial institutions.

This is one of the most important of many nails in the coffin for the soon to implode Federal Reserve Board. The Chinese have every right to renege on those contracts because they were fraudulent. First of all the Feds manipulated the commodities markets to their benefit and to the detriment of the Chinese. They also allowed 100 times leverage thus allowing for astronomical ponzi schemes to be set up. Furthermore, they almost certainly did not properly explain the risks when they made their deals with the Chinese. Now that their attempt to rip off the Chinese is blowing up in their faces, these financial institutions will implode. This will set off a chain of events that will make the Lehman Brothers implosion seem like a storm in a tea cup. The total amount of derivates contracts outstanding is now over $5000 trillion or 100 times world GDP. In other words it is just a giant illusion waiting to vanish along with the institutions that peddled it.

Posted at 16:05 | Permalink

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benj ... 82%8B.html

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:36 am
GT Truther

8/28/2009 11:45:00 AM Email this article • Print this article
Preparing for a riot
Area agencies receive crowd-control training

http://rrleader.com/main.asp?SectionID= ... leID=22558

MARCIAL GUAJARDO
Managing Editor

Like "Star Wars" stormtroopers, police officers and sheriff's deputies wielding batons and face-shielded helmets on order march tightly bunched together up the steps to the bleachers at Round Rock ISD Athletic Complex Thursday.

With boots, protective vests and shin guards, the group might be viewed by some as an intimidating force, akin to an experienced varsity football squad entering the stadium.

But seconds later it is the group in the stands that becomes the intimidator. Wearing only casual clothes, the group - largely consisting of males - whoops, yells, hops and gestures obscenely at the officers. Instead of batons, they carry whatever they can get a hold of - mostly plastic water bottles and even an empty cardboard box - but they seem emboldened by the riot squad's mere attention to them.

Minutes later, though, the confrontation ends with a few arrests and injuries, though of the faux kind. Water bottles had bounced off face shields, spraying everywhere, and in retaliation, imitation pepper spray was administered. Some pushing also followed, but only occasionally as the group of sports fans retreated backwards.

The event was real but only a training exercise for members of the Round Rock Police Department, Williamson County Sheriff's Office and 23 other public safety agencies in a 10-county Central Texas region.

Organized by the Capital Area Council of Governments's Homeland Security training division, the event is believed to have been the largest such regional training exercise of its kind in Central Texas.

Other scenarios are planned, but Thursday's exercise focused on a sporting event that got out of control, said Lt. Mike Gleason of the Williamson County Sheriff's Office.

"... and when the order is given to disperse, there's always one or two that want to stay around and see what they can get away with," Gleason explained. "We just wanted to see if we in any part of the region would be able to control something like that. Not any one agency is going to be prepared to handle this all by themselves."

The riot squad acting in Thursday's scenario consisted not of a specialized team formed for such action, but of officers from different departments put together on the fly to simulate real-world scenarios. CAPCOG member agencies had been previously instructed to purchase certain gear - largely so team members would be similarly armed and protected - but other than that, officers came in knowing little about the scenario they would be acting on.

"The officers that are coming in responding to the crowd don't know what is going to happen," said Austin Police Cpl. Scott Perry, "They don't know that four people will need to be arrested. So we are trying to make it as real as possible.

"The message we're trying to send is can anyone in a 10-county region, when your pager goes off, show up to an incident blind, and can you work together? Can you talk together, can you work for a supervisor you never met?"

And while Thursday's action at times appeared chaotic, officers came in with one purpose: get the rioters to leave.

"We just want them to go," said Perry, noting situations often call for the removal of a lead agitator or agitators to assist in defusing the situation.

And while officers outnumbered rioters Thursday - 50 officers to about 40 rioters - the scenario was similar to situations that might be encountered during run-ins with large-scale crowds, such as those at college football games, said Perry.

"We've actually dealt with situations where we've had a riotious crowd before," Perry said. "What we've known from other cities is there may be 500 people up there, but only a couple hundred causing the ruckus. That's probably about the same amount we would encounter if we came to a football game, soccer match or whatever the event may be."

CAPCOG plans to address other situations - natural disasters and civil unrest - in training in the future. Future drills are meant to test the region's ability to respond to incidents such as hurricanes, wild fires, flooding and mass evacuations.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 am
GT Truther

MA Pandemic Bill allows Police to enter homes, Detain Without warrant PDF Print E-mail
Written by Mike Cohen
Wednesday, 02 September 2009

A "pandemic response bill" currently making its way through the Massachusetts state legislature would allow authorities to forcefully quarantine citizens in the event of a health emergency, compel health providers to vaccinate citizens, authorize forceful entry into private dwellings and destruction of citizen property and impose fines on citizens for noncompliance.

If citizens refuse to comply with isolation or quarantine orders in the event of a health emergency, they may be imprisoned for up to 30 days and fined $1,000 per day that the violation continues.

Massachusetts' pandemic response bill

"Pandemic Response Bill" 2028 was passed by the Massachusetts state Senate on April 28 and is now awaiting approval in the House.

As stated in the bill, upon declaration by the governor that an emergency exists that is considered detrimental to public health or upon declaration of a state of emergency, a local public health authority, with approval of the commissioner, may exercise the following authorities (emphasis added):

* to require the owner or occupier of premises to permit entry into and investigation of the premises;

* to close, direct, and compel the evacuation of, or to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any building or facility, and to allow the reopening of the building or facility when the danger has ended;

* to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated, or to destroy any material;

* to restrict or prohibit assemblages of persons;

* to require a health care facility to provide services or the use of its facility, or to transfer the management and supervision of the health care facility to the department or to a local public health authority;

* to control ingress to and egress from any stricken or threatened public area, and the movement of persons and materials within the area;

* to adopt and enforce measures to provide for the safe disposal of infectious waste and human remains, provided that religious, cultural, family, and individual beliefs of the deceased person shall be followed to the extent possible when disposing of human remains, whenever that may be done without endangering the public health;

* to procure, take immediate possession from any source, store, or distribute any anti-toxins, serums, vaccines, immunizing agents, antibiotics, and other pharmaceutical agents or medical supplies located within the commonwealth as may be necessary to respond to the emergency;

* to require in-state health care providers to assist in the performance of vaccination, treatment, examination, or testing of any individual as a condition of licensure, authorization, or the ability to continue to function as a health care provider in the commonwealth;

* to waive the commonwealth's licensing requirements for health care professionals with a valid license from another state in the United States or whose professional training would otherwise qualify them for an appropriate professional license in the commonwealth;

* to allow for the dispensing of controlled substance by appropriate personnel consistent with federal statutes as necessary for the prevention or treatment of illness;

* to authorize the chief medical examiner to appoint and prescribe the duties of such emergency assistant medical examiners as may be required for the proper performance of the duties of office;

* to collect specimens and perform tests on any animal, living or deceased;

* to exercise authority under sections 95 and 96 of chapter 111;

* to care for any emerging mental health or crisis counseling needs that individuals may exhibit, with the consent of the individuals

State and local agencies responding to the public health emergency would be required to exercise their powers over transportation routes, communication devices, carriers, public utilities, fuels, food, clothing and shelter, according to the legislation.

Local public health authorities will be required to keep records of reports containing the name and location of all people who have been reported, their disease, injury, or health condition and the name of the person reporting the case. In addition, citizens may be subject to "involuntary transportation."

Line 341 of the bill states, "Law enforcement authorities, upon order of the commissioner or his agent or at the request of a local public health authority pursuant to such order, shall assist emergency medical technicians or other appropriate medical personnel in the involuntary transportation of such person to the tuberculosis treatment center. No law enforcement authority or medical personnel shall be held criminally or civilly liable as a result of an act or omission carried out in good faith in reliance on said order."

http://www.24medica.com/content/view/429/2/

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:41 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Chinese to destroy Feds by refusing to honor fraudulent derivatives contracts

- Benjamin Fulford

The Chinese government has told Chinese companies they do not have to honor derivates and commodity futures contracts made with Western financial institutions.

This is one of the most important of many nails in the coffin for the soon to implode Federal Reserve Board…...This will set off a chain of events that will make the Lehman Brothers implosion seem like a storm in a tea cup. The total amount of derivates contracts outstanding is now over $5000 trillion or 100 times world GDP. In other words it is just a giant illusion waiting to vanish along with the institutions that peddled it.

Yup. This is definitely a biggie – a “bolt from the blue” (Uranus opposing Saturn) - of awesome proportions.

I was surprised that when the original news crossed the Bloomberg wire yesterday it didn’t set off a rush for the exits on Wall Street right then and there. I think everyone in New York must be looking at each other saying: WTF? The counterparties to these contracts – and the banking houses that clear them - will shortly begin going into cardiac arrest. And there’s not one danged thing the U.S. gov’t can say or do to punish China – since China is the largest buyer of the U.S. Treasury bonds that keep the whole Ponzi scheme afloat in the first place….!

Regards,
Selene

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:35 am
GT Truther

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125194047261781873.html

From the Wall Street Journal:

Quote:
SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
China Set to Buy $50 Billion in IMF Notes

WASHINGTON -- China is on track to become the first purchaser of notes issued by the International Monetary Fund, a move that would diversify its foreign asset holdings and could give the IMF's quasi-currency more clout.
The IMF on Wednesday said China has signed an agreement to purchase approximately $50 billion in notes from the fund. The notes are denominated in Special Drawing Rights, a quasi-currency issued by the fund and promoted by China as a potential replacement for the dollar ...

This is the first big tranche of the IMF's “new currency”….BTW, U.S. banks will be closed Monday for the Labor Day holiday. Wonder if they’ll open as usual on Tuesday…..?

Cheers,
Selene

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 am
GT Truther

Here we go.. Now you have the ability to use your god-like powers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ought.html

boundaries to it..

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:38 pm
GT Truther

NWO... FEMA... 500,000 plastic coffins...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA2JPn5v ... re=related

boundaries to it..

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm
GT Truther

Post Yep, anti-matter to go with "anti-facts," it is c
Down at the bibliotecapleides, there are letters from a French scientist to Stephen Greer pushing for Disclosure. Among the reasons that the Frenchman wants disclosure is because "the US has obtained anti-matter technology" through its back-engineering of ET craft. Understanding "anti-matter" according to the Frenchman is the beginning of learning how to "transmute" matter itself. He said that it might be possible to use this knowledge to remove "pollution from a lake" among other things.

According to Dr. Peter Beter (Look, I did not name the man. That is his real name and I don't know how it is pronounced, but I know what it looks like), we have had anti-matter technology for many decades. If you scroogle Beter, you will find the transcripts of his radio show. When I first discovered his work about 5 years ago, I could not believe some of his revelations. Now, I am inclined to believe that he is telling the truth...at least as much as he knew.

After you read Beter, many of the questions regarding the moon shots etc. are answered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to mention a couple of things that are happening and may well provide the catalyst for a rapidly unfolding mess in this country. The Chinese have announced that they are not going to hold their national businesses accountable for defaults on "STINKY derivatives" purchased from the banksters. That, in conjunction with the story on how Goldman Sachs actually keeps itself profitable at the expense of its clients, are going to prove the undoing of the Fed systems and the banksters in general. (The story on Goldman Sach's computerized trickery is in the Active Mind under "How Goldman Sachs Everybody." You need to read it.

In October, many of the script payments to state and federal employees come due. Unfortunately, by that time the dollar will be garbage. The realization that they waited to be paid and are now receiving dreck is probably going to cause major chaos.

Given all these events, it is doubtful that NASA will be testing anything in 2010. It is more likely that the US is going to split up in internecine conflicts. Fear of what the citizenry will do when they figure out what actually has been going on is what is propelling the tons of "SAFETY FOR POLITICO" bills being pushed through Congress.

MK

Shady Groves wrote:

If you remember your old Star Trek popular physcis.. Mix Matter and Anti Matter together and and you could possibly blow apart this solar system.. BUT NASA is going to play around with their New AntiMatter Weaponary before 2012???

Why???

Shady

Quote:

[http://ff.im/7qgNS] As reported for years, antimatter weaponry in space is now officially reconfirmed *again*. According to physorg http://www.physorg.com/news169... and Patrick Barry (NASA), in 2010 the american space program "is going to launch a hunt for antimatter galaxies". The device that does the actual hunting is called the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer--or AMS for short. friendfeed/ewing2001 mentioned the AMS twice in the past: http://friendfeed.com/search... "Boeing, Raytheon-Awards for Free Electron Laser (FEL) system coincides with new NASA Nomination ties [Alliant ATK]" http://ff.im/3bx4Y "...Free Electron Lasers [FEL] as part of CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) : http://cerncourier.com/cws... ; Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer [established in 1995 after cancellation of the Superconducting Super Collider (SSC) in Texas], ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... [search for evidence of dark matter and antimatter] - ewing2001
Also re-confirmed, it was actually Bush's last signed bill [during the first Recession Bail-Out Fiasco], and an "act of Congress in 2008 [..which] added another flight to the schedule near the end of the program." AMS is compared "with high-powered particle accelerators at facilities such as CERN in Geneva, Switzerland." "...There are two important differences between AMS and underground accelerators, though. First, AMS will detect particles such as heavy nuclei that have vastly higher energies than particle accelerators can muster. The most powerful particle accelerator in the world, the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, can collide particles with a combined energy of about 7 tera-electronvolts (TeV, a common way to measure energy in particle physics). In contrast, cosmic rays can have energies of 100 million TeV or more...." - ewing2001
"...AMS would find strong evidence of antimatter galaxies if it detected even a single nucleus of anti-helium or a heavier antimatter element...Other instruments such as the Italian PAMELA satellite [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... ; launched by a Soyuz rocket from Kazachstan Baikonur Cosmodrome on 15 June 2006] have looked for anti-helium nuclei, but none have been sensitive enough to rule out the existence of antimatter galaxies... - ewing2001
...see also "The Ignored Bush "AntiMatter Weaponry [October 2008] Bill" by Truthers and Untruthers" http://forum.911movement.org/index... ; 1994 U.S. Air Force Anti Matter Weapon Report http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin... ..." - ewing2001
from CernCourier October 2002: http://cerncourier.com/cws... "...WiZard collaboration --- PAMELA is being constructed by the WiZard collaboration, which was originally formed around Robert Golden, who first observed antiprotons in space. There are now 14 institutions involved. Italian INFN groups http://www.infn.it/indexen.php in Bari, Florence, Frascati, Naples, Rome and Trieste, and groups from CNR, Florence and the Moscow Engineering and Physics Institute form the core. They are joined by groups from The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Sweden, Siegen University in Germany, Russian groups from the Lebedev Institute, Moscow, and the Ioffe Institute, St Petersburg..." - ewing2001
AntiMatter research in Italy goes back to the 1930s, linked to Enrico Fermi. [The Chicago FermiLab is named after him]. Already in the 1920s he met german Paul Ehrenfest, who was specialized in the field of Quantum Mechanics and married with Russian/Dutch mathematician Tatyana Alexeyevna Afanasyeva. Officially Fermi killed himself in September 1933, a few weeks after the historical beginning of WW2 . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... - ewing2001
PAMELA is the largest device yet built by the Wizard collaboration and includes also balloon-based cosmic ray experiments such as GLAST which stands for Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope, formerly the Gamma-ray Large Area Space Telescope* http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics... [!!-link!!] General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems (formerly Spectrum Astro until 2004 http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/...) in Gilbert, Arizona designed and built the spacecraft that carries the instruments. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... . - ewing2001
PS: It is notable, that during the early study years of Nicola Tesla [inofficially born on Austrian Empire] on 'matter' (~ 1891 ; in connection with transmission of electrical energy without wires), in the same year Austrian Sigmund Freud officially laid the ground for his so called "Psychoanalysis", which i link for years to a militarized psyOP competition-front against peaceful 'philosophy', also to pave the way for a merge between some specifications of eugenic BioPharmacy (Defense-) Industry and Chemical Warfare during WW1 (~ 1915) incl. a pseudo treaty against it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki.... Some historical analysis points on the fact, that US citizen Dr. Anton Casimir Dilger, helped for the "biological sabotage on behalf of the German government". Dilger was the son of Hubert Dilger (American Civil War). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... .--- Tesla furthermore contributed in varying degrees to the establishment of robotics, remote control, radar and computer science, which could back up my other older thesis, that one of the *real reasons* for WW2 was the development of the Computer [Konrad Zuse]/Holorith Machine, the improvement of Color Movie, the first constructions for a VideoRecorder System [later known as UMatic '69/US Release: '71], plus the very first test simulations of the Internet, incl. hypothetical protocol tests for any kind of unconventional weaponry plus antimatter. Historically one of the main reasons of the Internet was actually indeed based on ideas by CERN's Internet Exchange Point, CIXP, to attach on every data string invisible 'paralell informations', to use data packets as 'robo-calculators' for physical string analysis. Therefore IBM, CocaCola and SONY are in my hit list, for the actual sponsors of WW2, incl. the calculated attacks on Japan, to prepare additional slush fund for them. - ewing2001
Freud was actually influenced by french neurologist Jean-Martin Charcot, who had some military background. He worked at the famous Salpêtrière Hospital, which was formerly a gunpowder factory, then also a large prison for prostitutes. Salpêtrière is also historically linked to a huge wave of mob violence, in late summer 1792, during the French Revolution, and the death of Lady Di, former Princess of Wales. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki... ; see also 'The OSS-Tavistock MindControl Cult- 9/11 Truthling Infiltration Timeline' http://bit.ly/JyvI - ewing2001
http://friendfeed.com/search... EADS Astrium 2004 paper about "space based laser arrays" [5.3], "free electron lasers" [5.6.3.] now also parked at http://www.slideshare.net/ewing20... ; direct link : http://www.slideshare.net/ewing20... [Page 35 ff, Chapter 5+ ,5.3 etc...] - ewing2001
Summary on THALES UK [see also http://tinyurl.com/9-11top70 ] (Thales Alenia Space [formerly Thomson-CSF plus Fabriek van Signaalapparaten]/Thales Australia (formerly ADI Limited)/ThalesRaytheonSystems) : Since 1993, Thales/Thomson-CSF has reinforced its market positions within the european electronic space defense Industry by acquiring the electron tube operations of ABB, Siemens and AEG. The international presence of Thales was further extended with the formation of new companies in Europe and China. Thales plays among others also a leading role in telecommunications, energy, and basic physics. (http://www.rell.com/content... ) - ewing2001
In 1999 Richardson Electrons aka RELL continues to expand into new markets in China and Latin America, opens offices in Shanghai and Guadalajara, Mexico. In my thesis at my 'decodingHistory' chapters, i state that most "bogus-socialistic" latin american countries, had been used for 'cheap labor work' regarding the "Electron Tube" [plug-in] for the DEW+ Systems. (http://www.rell.com/content... ) ; Thales' TH-4607 TWT Electron Tube is mentioned in the EADS 2004 paper on Page 88/[Chapter 7.4.1.2 Microwave Tubes, also in connection with Ku Band Space ; [ see also my KU band archives at http://friendfeed.com/search... ; plus Richardson Electronics do Brasil Ltda http://www.rell.com/content... - ewing2001
Ku Band Historical Facts: Current head of NASA, ['selected by Obama'] Charles F. Bolden, Jr., was involved in a 1998 Space Shuttle Mission, testing the KU-band communications system, on STS-91. --- In 2009 Arianespace was awarded again to replace ST-1 with ST-2, built by Mitsubishi, with upgraded Ku band transponders. The project is funded by ST-2 Satellite Ventures Pte Ltd (STS), a joint venture formed by Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel) and Chunghwa Telecom Company Ltd (Chunghwa). Follow-Up Contracts will go to RUAG Aerospace Sweden, EADS CASA Espacio and swiss Oerlikon Space [* as part of swiss RUAG Aerospace]. - ewing2001
SUMMARY PLAYERS: EADS Astrium, Thales Alenia Space/Richardson Electronics do Brasil Ltda etc..., ST-2 Satellite Ventures Pte Ltd (STS), RUAG Aerospace, Boeing, Raytheon, CERN, Italian INFN groups around PAMELA satellite, European XFEL GmbH etc..., Mitsubishi --- PUPPETS: NASA/Charles F. Bolden, Jr., General Dynamics - ewing2001
Hey Nico, did you know this feed is linked to on the RedIceCreations page? @; http://www.redicecreations.com/ Nice! (from the "Quick Links") - heavyplastic
heh nice, sweden ; redice seems a bit esoteric/newage-ish, but maybe it's some cool promo ; thx for link-info ; hope, they will read and understand follow-up links from this too : "TOP 70 Most Interesting 'Power Structure' Companies and Institutions [ewing2001 ; compiled August 2009]" http://tinyurl.com/9-11top70 incl. [9/11eurospaceoutsidejob] @ http://tinyurl.com/eurospa... ; - ewing2001

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Yep, anti-matter to go with "anti-facts," it
Dr. Peter Beter was speaking about the NWO, Illuminati, all of it as early as 1971- 1978 long long before anyone caught on. You can find his tapes for free on the net archives.. MUST listen to stuff. Everything everything he predicted came about.

His humors name aside..

Well worth listening to folks

Madame_Karnak wrote:
Down at the bibliotecapleides, there are letters from a French scientist to Stephen Greer pushing for Disclosure. Among the reasons that the Frenchman wants disclosure is because "the US has obtained anti-matter technology" through its back-engineering of ET craft. Understanding "anti-matter" according to the Frenchman is the beginning of learning how to "transmute" matter itself. He said that it might be possible to use this knowledge to remove "pollution from a lake" among other things.

According to Dr. Peter Beter (Look, I did not name the man. That is his real name and I don't know how it is pronounced, but I know what it looks like), we have had anti-matter technology for many decades. If you scroogle Beter, you will find the transcripts of his radio show. When I first discovered his work about 5 years ago, I could not believe some of his revelations. Now, I am inclined to believe that he is telling the truth...at least as much as he knew.

After you read Beter, many of the questions regarding the moon shots etc. are answered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to mention a couple of things that are happening and may well provide the catalyst for a rapidly unfolding mess in this country. The Chinese have announced that they are not going to hold their national businesses accountable for defaults on "STINKY derivatives" purchased from the banksters. That, in conjunction with the story on how Goldman Sachs actually keeps itself profitable at the expense of its clients, are going to prove the undoing of the Fed systems and the banksters in general. (The story on Goldman Sach's computerized trickery is in the Active Mind under "How Goldman Sachs Everybody." You need to read it.

In October, many of the script payments to state and federal employees come due. Unfortunately, by that time the dollar will be garbage. The realization that they waited to be paid and are now receiving dreck is probably going to cause major chaos.

Given all these events, it is doubtful that NASA will be testing anything in 2010. It is more likely that the US is going to split up in internecine conflicts. Fear of what the citizenry will do when they figure out what actually has been going on is what is propelling the tons of "SAFETY FOR POLITICO" bills being pushed through Congress.

MK

Shady Groves wrote:

Why???

Shady

Quote:

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 pm
GT Truther

We've been warned about anti-matter weapons by space people written about in the book 'Contact from Andromeda'. Lya says there's a weapon that was left behind in our ocean that can't be moved by any intelligence of their evolutionary level. She said only the more advanced Higher Civilizations have the technology to remove it from our world. It very easily could disintegrate our planet if handled improperly. Anything now that approaches it vanishes.
She emphatically stresses that we must leave this kind of technology alone or we'll wind up annihilating our world and beyond it's borders.
She states, we won't be able to control it.

Dex

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Next