It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.8 2009 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 4.8 2009
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2009 4.8
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known.

This thread is no once again in Public View!

Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Maybe We Are Not Alone
Depiction

Published: 8:48 AM 7/23/2009

You can’t beat a system you can’t understand

By Sam Bari

Last month, UFO enthusiasts around the globe waited with bated breath for French officials to announce to the world, “We are not alone.” However, the promised announcement date, June 6, produced a postponement, then another, and nothing concrete has developed since. What went wrong?

A spokesperson from GEIPAN, an official semi-government organization set up specifically to investigate the UFO phenomenon announced, “We have ten times the needed evidence to convincingly confirm that extraterrestrials are visiting our planet.” Allegedly, a number of researchers within the group are keen to make the information public. Apparently, they have backers in the wider CNES (France’s equivalent of NASA) structure within which they operate.

We must remember that the employees of GEIPAN are scientists and by their very nature are highly tentative and cautious. “We just need a little more evidence, and we need to finalize this or that detail,” appears to be their mantra.

Nonetheless, the promised announcement was that France was going to officially say on the record that they have concrete evidence that some UFOs are of ET origin. That might be a step forward for any government to date, but it isn’t exactly as convincing as if Barack Obama were caught on camera shaking hands with an extraterrestrial alien at a news conference on the White House lawn.

The word from most governments, the U.S. included, is that confirmation of interstellar life, culture, societal order and advanced intelligence could undermine the stronghold of many theocratic governments. The possibility of exposing religious dogma by replacing it with scientific fact would cause the foundation of many faith-based religions to crumble.

Centuries-old power structures would fall by the wayside as constituents realized a taste of freedom from fear of merciless clerics who rule with iron fists, claiming their methodology is supported by religious doctrine. Once that doctrine is declared invalid, the floodgates will open and anarchy will rule, so they say. There might well be a lot of truth in those assumptions, and maybe it’s time for the world to be free of obedience stemming from fear.

In support of France’s forthcoming disclosures, several members of the American scientific community have broken ranks and made disclosures of their own, although they have no way of validating their claims.

According to Lockheed Skunkworks engineer Don Phillips, “The UFOs I saw were huge, and they would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action.”

The San Francisco Examiner reported that Neil Armstrong said in an interview, “When I was working with the Skunkworks with Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet about certain things. Anti-gravitational research was going on. We knew there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell. They were real. And, yes, we really did get some technology from them. And yes, we really did put it to work.

“The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were captured. I didn’t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did. There was no question that there are beings from outside the planet. Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago,” Armstrong said.

Those accounts may or may not be true. We will probably never know.

I like the hypothesis of recent critics who said that the French government had second thoughts on the matter, and put the brakes on the expected disclosure because it had a different agenda. Some believe that France has had a long relationship with the aliens, and French officials are attempting to establish a strong position in the intergalactic community to have a leg up on the rest of the world.

The first item on their agenda is to make French the intergalactic language so a system of commerce can be established in their native tongue. The second item is to set up an interstellar distribution system for the wine export business so prices can be raised worldwide due to high demand.

Those allegations are as logical as any I’ve heard, and they make practical sense. How can we expect the truth from any government, whether it be about ETs or anything else? Governments are designed so that we the constituents can live in a system we can’t understand.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/maybenotalone.html

source & references:

http://www.jamestownpress.com/news/2009 ... alone.html

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:12 am
GT Truther

Yes, my friend, you do have that on good authority. I just read your post. Marci has made a decision, I see. Well, I will just have to get to some writing in the next few days, after a few phone calls. I am also considering contacting the U.S. Attorney's Office for a few reasons. Yes...Ag+NO3-(aq) + Na+Cl-(aq) <-> AgCl(s) + Na+NO3-(aq). {Easy stuff from undergrad solubility rules. [Chloride (Cl-), Bromide (Br-), Iodide (I-) + silver (Ag+), lead (Pb2+), mercury (Hg2+), copper (Cu+), thallium (Tl+)] = low solubility (insoluble) silver chloride, AgCl, forms a white precipitate (a white solid)...then a quick cross reference using complexing with Ammonium ion, and a little play with Nitric Acid... I always loved the Silver Group in Semi-micro qual! ;D} 1+1=2. :) So, Noddy may have something to say about a crystal? Hmmm...I wonder what?

avid wrote:
Good grief! Poisoned crystals, engineered violence, delayed e-mails, what's the world coming to Shocked Shocked

Something just isn't quite right AGAIN Rolling Eyes
At this rate they'll disappear up their own - er.....

Uncle John here: If you go to the bottom of my website, www.forever.org you will see a photo of the crystal cherubim that dan took off his neck and put onto mine at Rachel, NV in 1984.

Notice the color of the crystal.

I was warned about this crystal by two sensitives I know. I ended up smashing it to pieces.

Notice during dan and marci presentation in Zurick that they are wearing identical copies of those pendants along with tie dye shirts.

I'm a dead head. What is the standard shirt of a dead head?

Strange.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

ecret Craft from White Sands, or UFOs?
Graphic

Published: 10:06 AM 7/28/2009

New Mexico

I live in New Mexico under an Air Force flightpath. Stealth fighters are not at all unusual in the skies over my house. Occasionally, I see aircraft that I cannot identify, and have gotten in the habit of keeping a camera handy when I am going to be outside for a while.

One afternoon, I caught sight of something out of the corner of my eye. The oddest thing about these craft is that they made no noise at all that i could hear.

I snapped off 5 pictures that afternoon of these craft, but this is the only one with two flying close to each other. I don’t believe in flying saucers from other planets at all.

These are obviously secret craft being flown out of White Sands, or some other airbase. My contacts in the community have all told me of “Alien craft” being in the skies, and I never believed them. This gives substance to their stories, but doesn’t convince me of an “alien presence.”

Michael

New Mexico

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/secretcraftnm.html

source & references:

http://forteanswest.com/wordpress-mu/ne ... t-over-nm/

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:17 am
GT Truther

The Egyptian stuff - fascinating - please re-post asap!!

Thanks Avid :-D

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:57 am
GT Truther

EAGLES DISOBEY
Administrator

[avatar]

WE ARE THE EAGLES WHO HAVE DISOBEYED!

Re: NEWS THREAD 2
« Reply #868 Today at 1:18pm »

Today at 1:05pm, nodstar wrote:
Hiya Dan ..

It is my FIRM belief that

LOVE IS THE GLUE OF THE UNIVERSE Smile

Peace Out
and much love to you all

Nodstar*

Hey, Nod! :D Yes, it is! And...that story about the talisman...yes...I understand it to be a true one indeed. It alarmed me the first time I heard it, from a different source.

Interesting! When I was first made a member of the LAMS, with that subgroup connected to the Illumes, they used to have get-togethers just like that. On the surface, they always looked unpretentious, yet had a strange feeling about them...that was the undercurrent and usually resulted in just that: a gifting process. Of course, at 13 I had no clue, and was barely understanding at 16 when the big play from the Illume fourth council was made. My Roman Catholic upbringing was enough to tell me that the symbols I was seeing were "wrong" and when the gifting occurred, they always wanted me to demonstrate receipt in front of them. (In some cases it was a mere bottle of Immersion Oil, and in other cases, gifts of money, but always requested opened in front of them. Recently, Marcia and I were given many gifts, but only 1 came with the admonition that I should open it in the person's presence. I have had my wits about me since the early meetings, when I was a teen. I do not often miss a pattern, whether intended or not. I have grown, however, since then, to not show outward signs of pattern recognition, in case more information may come along as a consequence of such giftings.)

Dan

Link to Post - Back to Top IP: Logged
EAGLES DISOBEY
Administrator

[avatar]

WE ARE THE EAGLES WHO HAVE DISOBEYED!

http://www.boudillion.com/lam/lam.htm

Quote:
Cult of Lam:

Since Crowley's time, several occult groups and individuals following in his footsteps have claimed to have intentionally and successfully contacted "Lam." Most notably, Michael Bertiaux in the 1960's followed by a group of O.T.O initiates in the 1970's. (The O.T.O. is the Ordo Templi Orientis, a Magickal order run by Crowley.) These individuals consider "Lam" to be a trans-mundane or extraterrestrial entity[b] and claimed remarkable success in their invocations - if they are to be believed.

Following the success of these contacts, interest in occult circles, especially Crowleyian ones, gathered considerable steam. In 1987, Kenneth Grant, the generally acknowledged successor to Crowley, went so far as to formalize the Lam Workings into something called the Cult of Lam. To quote from Grant's Typhonian O.T.O. website:

"The Cult [of Lam] has been founded because very strong intimations have been received by Aossic Aiwass, 718'.' to the effect that the portrait of Lam (the original drawing of which was given by 666'.' to 718'.' under curious circumstances) is the present focus of an extra-terrestrial - and perhaps trans-plutonic - Energy which the O.T.O. is required to communicate at this critical period, for we have now entered the Eighties mentioned in The Book of the Law. It is Our aim to obtain some insight not only into the nature of Lam, but also into the possibilities of using the Egg as an astral space-capsule for travelling to Lam's domain, or for exploring extra-terrestrial spaces in the sense in which O.T.O. Tantric Time-Travelers are exploring the Tunnels of Set in intra-cosmic and chthonian capsules.

Members of the O.T.O. who feel strongly attracted to this Cult of Lam are invited to apply for participation therein. It is open only to Order members. They should contact Frater Ani Asig, 375'.' of the Sovereign Sanctuary, O.T.O. and submit a formal, typewritten and signed acceptance of the conditions of Working outlined here.

It should be understood that proficiency in the magical formulae of this Cult does not necessarily comport eligibility for advancement in the O.T.O., its parent Order."

Concurrently, a manuscript called "The Lam Statement" was circulated among O.T.O. initiates with a view to "regularizing the mode of rapport and constructing a magical formula for establishing communication with Lam."

Summary:

1) [b]"Grey Aliens" are Lams,
and were first contacted via magickal ritual by Alistair Crowley. Further magickal ritual along similar lines created a situation where direct access for these entities to the earth-world was established. Certain groups and people believe this to be beneficiary to humanity, and continue to draw these beings into the earth-world through magickal ritual via the original access point.

2) Satanists are involved in Crowleyain Lam invocations and recommend Ray's books for their extensive content on the habits and idiosyncrasies of the "greys" (Lams).

A Portal Opened:

It is generally agreed within occult circles that Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry via magick ritual in the Amalantrah Workings which allowed the likes of Lam and other similar entities a passageway onto the earth-world. The rift "in-between the spaces of the stars," created by the Amalantrah Working, created a gateway through which Lam and other extra-cosmic influences could enter the known universe, and most particularly, our earth-world. According to occultists involved in such things, the Portal has since widened.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:07 am
GT Truther

Also I feel is related to LAMS and in town of Danny's former residence...

Quote:
Welcome to the website for the

Los Angeles Mycological Society (LAMS)

http://www.lamushrooms.org/

Mushroom Society.... as in magic mushroom which would explain Danny's love of Tye-Dye with Psychedelic Colors ;)

Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:14 am
GT Truther

a few weeks ago in the Sned's watch list.. I posted Marcia McDowell's and Maria McDowell being the same person thread.... Marcia McDowell's parents are listed as Themla (no passed on according to Marcia.) and a Dowell McDowell...

There is one Dowell McDowell listed currently living in California..

San Fransisco to be precise.... in the famous Hippie district of that city...
I have no evidence that is Marcia's Father but.. My investigators gut tells me they are related.

It would explain why the sock puppet supposed Ann Marcher is a Lesbian.. Since that disctrict of San Fransisco became the "gay" district for some time and we know that San Fransisco is home town of the Gay-Lesbian movement in the united states.

Just thought I'd share that

Shady

Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:26 am
GT Truther

Post Dan
Birth of Life from a Rock
Dan Burisch, during the better days alleged he photographed a Ganesh Particle.
He also made various trips to a Frenchman's Mtn. to collect from rock, particles of life, presumably Ganesh Particle's.
I happened on an egg (birth) cut jasper with an almost identical quartz inclusion pattern to the Ganesh Particle photo. If you invert it, it almost matches to the T. What are the odds? It either was created and I was led to where to find it for Dan and his discovery or Coincidence? I suspect more like a materialization of which I experienced a lot in the earlier years of contact with the benevolent kind.

Now that I read the responses to gift giving, I guess Dan might feel reluctant receiving his gift. Oh well, I should have given it to him when I first alerted him to my having it.

How can these Cosmic Counterparts create things like this? With such meaning and precision. Alien magic?

Dex

Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:21 pm
GT Truther

Of some kind, you're going to win awards from over there.

I wanted to mention it's not a good idea to focus to much on the A. Crowley beings because they can pick up the interest and might become your unwanted company. Laws of attraction. Then again you might not mind. Just thought to remind you.

What we desire, we bring in our midst.

Dex

Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:31 pm
GT Truther

Dex with all honesty... In all my years of studying the Paranormal both Scientifically (I do have a degree in Cultural Anthropology centering on Magical, Ritual and Spiritual Beliefs Systems) and personal interest I am Pagan and "magic practicing Witch. As well as heavy dose of UFO paranormal experience in my families past.. People could say I was born into this..lol

I have never encountered a truly 'Demomic force.' An believe me I've even looked for it, because it would confirm philosophically and theologically the existence of side of the coin. An send me back into "The Church" faster the lightening striking me on behind! LOL

Non the less I have encountered 'things' that could be termed as supernatural in origin.

When I was 18 and just starting out in Wicca. I was literally 'sucked' out of this reality and into a vortex while in magic circle.. Ended up in a parallel reality to our own. Where I had a three day adventure and met beings that shouldn't exit in our dimension. 45 mintues later I materialized out of reality hit the hard wood floor my Circle, covered in flora and fona I later at analized at Indiana University Botony department. Which determined that pollen and grasses that were caked to my body could not of origanted in North America.

Following that experience and yes continuing Ritual Magic Study. My Awareness was opened to the existence. Of 'Beings' for a lack of better term that literally literally walk among us. No I do not see them all the time. But on occasion. I do spot them especially in cowrded venues, such a downtown streets, malls, concerts.. An they are JUST as surpised that I can see them, as I am surpised seeing "Them".

At one point I've had my home 'over run by' elf like Brownies' and my Family members have seen them too! In amoust comical results...lol

At one point I did have a ex girl - friend who unknown to me at the time was a dye hard practicing Satanist. Who upon our break up attempted to 'kill me' with Black Magic and manifested in my life the most horriendous of magick assults. To the point I nearly lost my mind. Until I realzed what was taking place.. and "fought Fire with Fire"

As crazy as it may sound to many.. I have encountered a VAMPIRE once the REAL DEAL. Whom by day is New York Fashion Model, whom happens to be some 400 years of age. No she doesn't sreek from crosses or bottles of holy water..nor feast on human blood!...lol Yet, she is a predator upon the human species and does require a certain substance only obtained from her human donors and unwilling donors when none of her willing ones can be found. Namely an enzyme produced in humans and and extruded from the skin during EXTREME emotions. If the likes of David Icke saw her Shape shift, he would have bowel movement in fright.. and btw I did.

An for the past 2 years have a literal literal contact within what we term as the Illumanti.

Yet with what I've seen and experienced I can infatically state that 95% of what we term as Paranormal, Supernatural, Occult.. does not have its origins in the realm of Supernatural.. But in a Physical Reality that our Science has yet to discover or name. 5% though is SOMETHING Other.. and the ONLY thing I've discovered that could be termed "EVIL" are the down to earth queer belief systems of some those fellow human beings that walk among us.

I have yet to encounter anything close that resembles supernaturally or spiritual demonic and like I said if I did. I would be first into "The Church" repenting my knees off to "Our Father" and "Hail Mary" Rosery..

I literally have the attitude towards the "Paranormal" Alight guys show yourselves!! My EM meters, Infred Camara are ready.. make my meters MOVE! Show yourselves.. LOL Which I guess is the ultimate protection.. since they don't. and 99% of the time all's quiet and quiet mundane reality.

Shady

Dex wrote:
Shady

Of some kind, you're going to win awards from over there.

I wanted to mention it's not a good idea to focus to much on the A. Crowley beings because they can pick up the interest and might become your unwanted company. Laws of attraction. Then again you might not mind. Just thought to remind you.

What we desire, we bring in our midst.

Dex

Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:43 pm
GT Truther

Btw that's One Beautiful Piece of Lapidary! What is that Obsidian? Heafty sucker too.. I've seen pieces like that in the local rock shops going for upwards of $500 - $1000..

Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:52 pm
GT Truther

If really all we have is the lesser of two evils...

then by god I say with pride.. ;)

Hillary 2012!

Just an observational note.. This has certain attractive qualities in her personality. Tough no nonsense intelligent.. What she ever saw in Bill "White Trash" Clinton... gawd only knows...lol

Quote:
Exclusive
No political race in sight, but Hillary Clinton's camp is election-ready

BY Michael Mcauliff
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

Updated Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 10:32 AM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... z0MgqpxFJp

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks at a news conference earlier this month.

Hillary Presidential Plans

WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton says running for office isn't on her "radar," but she still has an eight-person political team and sports two overflowing campaign war chests.

Her team transformed the former Democratic White House contender's massive campaign debts into a $3 million mountain of political cash, according to federal fund-raising records through the end of June.

Clinton's failed presidential bid is now $1 million in the black, and her old Senate campaign committee has $2.1 million in the bank, much of it transferred in from the presidential account.

The former First Lady paid eight staffers nearly $100,000 in the second quarter of the year to tend to the remains of her political empire.

She officially pulled out of the political arena in January when she became secretary of state. But Clinton's campaign Web site continues to accept contributions.

Democratic operatives were surprised at the size of the operation. "She's got eight?" said one Democrat. "Can I get a job there?"

By comparison, Sen. Chuck Schumer, who is up for reelection next year, had just three people on staff last quarter.

One of Clinton's remaining campaign workers said they were just there to wind down what was essentially a $250 million business, and would soon cut staff to five people.

The worker noted John Kerry didn't terminate his 2004 White House campaign for more than three years after he lost.

The aide also said Team Clinton is looking to liquidate her presidential bank account, either by giving the money to other candidates or donating it to charity.

Clinton is adamant she's not running for anything, telling a Thai TV station recently, "That's not anything that is at all on my radar screen." And she told ABC News on Sunday, "I'm out of politics."

But analysts said as long as Clinton has a campaign committee with millions of dollars in it - dormant or not - she has weight in the political world.

"It raises questions about that nascent presidential campaign for 2016 - and she didn't close the door on that, if you read her remarks carefully," said the University of Virginia's Larry Sabato.

"Just having the committee and the money gives her political clout, if she ever needs it," Sabato said.

A former Clinton senior campaign aide told the Daily News that her current job running the State Department would position her perfectly for a White House campaign redux.

"It answers the last question about her: can she run something?" the aide said. "And it's a huge platform."

mmcauliff@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... z0MgqzavO2

Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:43 pm
GT Truther

Total Recall: Pentagon Looks to ‘Optimize’ Troops’ Minds
Published on 07-29-2009

Source: Wired

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/07 ... ops-minds/

The U.S. military is racing to master the mind. Last year, Pentagon researchers kick-started a program to replicate a cat’s brain. In April, they requested proposals that would reproduce a monkey mind — and then test its neural pathways to understand brain damage. They’re even trying to create an entirely new model for human cognition that’s based on thermodynamics; your brain as heat energy.

Next up: turning soldier’s memories into finely-tuned hard drives. Darpa, the Pentagon’s far-out research arm, is soliciting ideas for a system that would optimize human memory storage and recall by synchronizing neural brain waves. The agency is hoping the project will keep human soldiers on pace with rapidly advancing computer technology.

With the growing trends in developing information systems that display increasingly greater amounts of data, new technologies are needed that help our Warfighters optimize the neurocognitive processes underlying the storage of information into memory.

Memory formation and long-term recall both depend on the interaction between different neural brain waves. Gamma waves facilitate memory creation, and Theta waves turn those short-term recollections into long lasting ones. What Darpa wants is a small, portable system that presents information in an order that would optimally synchronize Gamma and Theta waves. This would give soldiers a boost at retaining large quantities of information in high-stress situations, for longer periods of time. The goal, Darpa says, “increasing the total quantity of information reliably recalled from a given learning session over a minimum of three durations - 24 hours, one week, and one month, post exposure.”

Sounds great. But civilians one day getting the pink slip, thanks to this Pentagon push. Darpa, for one, is confident that the project will improve efficiency and cut staffing requirements across non-military sectors.”Commercially, this technology will provide a new capability to enable fewer personnel to handle increasingly greater quantities of information across a wide range of domains.”

[Photo: via Shady's Personal Collection of Sci Fi Art]

Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:59 pm
GT Truther

Just like to report from another UFO message board I'm on...

Bill Uhouse has passed away...

Quote:
--------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Subject: uncle bill
To: glenn@kilroycafe.com

Glenn,

I recently heard an interview you did re; my uncle Bill Uhouse's
work with simulators ect., and you weren't sure if he was still
alive. Uncle bill died this past May, 2009 in a nursing home, near the
old farmstead in Northeast Pennsylvania. There was no obituary or
services, per his request. He was buried in a cemetery back in New
Jersey, where he was originally from. Now you know.

Dave Uhouse

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:39 pm
GT Truther

It is Official: WHO Recommends Mandatory Injections to Almost Two Hundred Countries

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 by: Barbara Minton, Natural Health Editor

(NaturalNews) Executives from Baxter, Novartis, Glaxo-Smith Kline, and Sanofi Pasteur have seats at the advisory group that on July 13th recommended mandatory H1N1 vaccination of everyone in all 194 countries that belong to the World Health Organization (WHO), according to a report just issued by journalist Jane Burgermeister. WHO spokesperson Alphaluck Bhatiasevi confirmed that Dr. Margaret Chan did not give the press briefing at WHO headquarters in Geneva as anticipated. At short notice, Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny stepped in to announce that "vaccines will be needed in all countries."

According to WHO documents, vaccines "such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines are important." Health workers, pregnant women, healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years, and healthy children will be the targeted groups of the world wide vaccine effort.

"All countries should immunize their health-care workers as a first priority to protect the essential health infrastructure. As vaccines available initially will not be sufficient, a step-wise approach to vaccinate particular groups may be considered," according to Paule-Kieny. The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) on Immunisation established by the Director-General of the WHO in 1999, suggested the following groups for consideration, noting that countries need to determine their order of priority based on country-specific conditions: pregnant women; children over the age of 6 months with one of several chronic medical conditions; healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years of age; healthy children; healthy adults of 50 to 64 years of age; and healthy adults of 65 years of age and above.

In view of the anticipated limited vaccine availability at global levels and the potential need to protect against "drifted" strains of virus, SAGE recommended that promoting production and use of vaccines such as those that are formulated with oil-in water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines was important.

WHO Director-General Dr. Margaret Chan endorsed the above recommendations on July 11, 2009, acknowledging that they were well adapted to the current pandemic situation. She also noted that the recommendations will need to be changed if and when new evidence becomes available.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026723_healt ... ystem.html

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 pm
GT Truther

**BREAKING BLOOMBERG** Swine Flu Shot May Rely on Emergency Use of Additives

July 29 (Bloomberg) -- Swine flu vaccine makers may rely on a U.S. emergency declaration to use experimental additives made by GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Novartis AG to boost a limited supply of shots that will be available to fight the pandemic.

The ingredients, known as adjuvants, may be added for the first time to flu shots in the U.S. Health officials today are meeting to discuss the additives at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, and to recommend who should receive the limited amount of vaccines drugmakers say they will begin delivering in September or October.

The U.S. Health and Human Services Department declared a public health emergency over swine flu in April, and the Food and Drug Administration has the power to allow the use of unapproved medical products during such a crisis. The U.S. has been slow to approve the use of adjuvants because of safety concerns, and for fear of giving Americans an excuse to avoid getting the shots, said John Treanor, a University of Rochester researcher.

“The question is, do you really feel comfortable throwing this new thing into the mix and do you really need to?” said Treanor, a professor of medicine, microbiology and immunology at the school in Rochester, New York. “I myself, if I had to do it, would really wrestle with that decision.”

The CDC agreed to pay London-based Glaxo and Novartis, based in Basel, Switzerland, more than $415 million for adjuvants that could be added to the swine flu vaccines, according to a July 13 statement.

Early Production

Adjuvants may not be necessary if enough shots can be produced without them, according to Health and Human Services. That possibility got a boost today from authorities at the CDC, who said 40 million shots of unadjuvanted vaccine may be available in September, earlier than previously reported, with 80 million more doses ready in October.

A safety concern was raised in 2004 when researchers at the University of Florida in Gainesville reported that mice injected with oils used in the adjuvants developed conditions of the type that occur when the body’s immune system produces an excessive protective reaction. Similar reactions haven’t been seen in humans.

MF59, made by Novartis and sold in Europe, has been given to more than 40 million people, mostly adults, to prevent seasonal flu, according to the company. Glaxo’s adjuvant has proven safe and effective in clinical trials with 39,000 people, said Lisa Behrens, a spokeswoman for the company, in an e-mail. Glaxo will conduct more studies and continue to monitor safety after the vaccines are in use, she said.

Emergency Authorization

Under the U.S. health emergency, the FDA may authorize the use of unlicensed vaccines, according to Peper Long, an agency spokeswoman. The FDA convened an advisory committee July 23 to consider what trials are necessary for the vaccines’ approval. Advisory committees consist of medical experts who provide guidance to the agency.

Swine flu’s full force may reach the U.S. earlier than the typical flu season, according to the CDC. Vaccine makers are racing to make shots by mid-October, when cases are expected to rise in the northern hemisphere, fueled by cooler temperatures and the return of pupils to close quarters of classrooms.

The World Health Organization, based in Geneva, has said the H1N1 influenza, as the pandemic flu is known, is moving with “unprecedented speed.” The flu spread farther globally in less than six weeks than previous pandemics have in more than six months, the Geneva-based agency said on its Web site on July 17. Global health authorities have stopped counting the number of cases and the CDC says more than 1 million people Americans have been sickened by the virus.

Egg Yields

The vaccine makers have found it difficult to cultivate the quantities of virus needed for vaccine, as the strain yields 50 percent to 75 percent less antigen, the substance that induces immunity, compared with a typical seasonal flu strain, according to the WHO. The virus didn’t initially grow well in eggs, the principal medium used by the industry, vaccine makers said.

In the last week, scientists have been able to improve yields in eggs for the first time, which should ease pressure on manufacturers, Robin Robinson, chief of the Biomedical Advanced Research Development Authority, the U.S. agency in charge of buying the vaccine, said today. A decision on adjuvant use hasn’t been made, he said.

Mixing Oil, Water

The adjuvants are mixes of oil and water that -- by stimulating the immune system -- offer a way to boost the body’s response to antigen. Adjuvants, whose effectiveness vary by flu strain, may boost the strength of the antigen as much as 10- fold, as was the case with a bird flu vaccine approved in Europe, said Treanor, of the University of Rochester. By adding an adjuvant the same amount of antigen can be used to treat more people, he said.

“Until GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis can show me it won’t harm a rat or guinea pig, I think it’s a bad idea to give it to humans,” Vicky Debold, a registered nurse with a Ph.D. in public health, who is a member of the FDA’s advisory committee for reviewing vaccines, said July 27 in an interview.

The U.S. never had to consider the risks of an adjuvant because regular flu vaccines were deemed to have “worked so tremendously well,” said Lone Simonsen, research director in the department of global health at George Washington University in Washington.

“We have had a safe experience with the MF59-adjuvanted vaccine in Italy and Spain for many years now,” Simonsen said. “That experience we can lean on. That’s going to be the best data we have in time for using adjuvanted vaccines.”

U.S. Contracts

CSL Ltd., which has a $180 million order to supply bulk H1N1 antigen to the U.S. government, decided against boosting its vaccine with an adjuvant, preferring to use a formulation more closely resembling the seasonal flu shot, said Mary Sontrop general manager of the Melbourne-based company’s biotherapies unit.

The U.S. has contracts with five companies to provide flu shots. Novartis, based in Basel, Switzerland, is responsible for 45 percent of the supply, while Sanofi will provide 26 percent and CSL will make 19 percent, said Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda, Maryland, in an interview last week.

The remaining doses will be made by Glaxo and London-based drugmaker AstraZeneca Plc.

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... **BREAKING BLOOMBERG** Swine Flu Shot May Rely on Emergency Use of Additives

July 29 (Bloomberg) -- Swine flu vaccine makers may rely on a U.S. emergency declaration to use experimental additives made by GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Novartis AG to boost a limited supply of shots that will be available to fight the pandemic.

The ingredients, known as adjuvants, may be added for the first time to flu shots in the U.S. Health officials today are meeting to discuss the additives at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, and to recommend who should receive the limited amount of vaccines drugmakers say they will begin delivering in September or October.

The U.S. Health and Human Services Department declared a public health emergency over swine flu in April, and the Food and Drug Administration has the power to allow the use of unapproved medical products during such a crisis. The U.S. has been slow to approve the use of adjuvants because of safety concerns, and for fear of giving Americans an excuse to avoid getting the shots, said John Treanor, a University of Rochester researcher.

“The question is, do you really feel comfortable throwing this new thing into the mix and do you really need to?” said Treanor, a professor of medicine, microbiology and immunology at the school in Rochester, New York. “I myself, if I had to do it, would really wrestle with that decision.”

The CDC agreed to pay London-based Glaxo and Novartis, based in Basel, Switzerland, more than $415 million for adjuvants that could be added to the swine flu vaccines, according to a July 13 statement.

Early Production

Adjuvants may not be necessary if enough shots can be produced without them, according to Health and Human Services. That possibility got a boost today from authorities at the CDC, who said 40 million shots of unadjuvanted vaccine may be available in September, earlier than previously reported, with 80 million more doses ready in October.

A safety concern was raised in 2004 when researchers at the University of Florida in Gainesville reported that mice injected with oils used in the adjuvants developed conditions of the type that occur when the body’s immune system produces an excessive protective reaction. Similar reactions haven’t been seen in humans.

MF59, made by Novartis and sold in Europe, has been given to more than 40 million people, mostly adults, to prevent seasonal flu, according to the company. Glaxo’s adjuvant has proven safe and effective in clinical trials with 39,000 people, said Lisa Behrens, a spokeswoman for the company, in an e-mail. Glaxo will conduct more studies and continue to monitor safety after the vaccines are in use, she said.

Emergency Authorization

Under the U.S. health emergency, the FDA may authorize the use of unlicensed vaccines, according to Peper Long, an agency spokeswoman. The FDA convened an advisory committee July 23 to consider what trials are necessary for the vaccines’ approval. Advisory committees consist of medical experts who provide guidance to the agency.

Swine flu’s full force may reach the U.S. earlier than the typical flu season, according to the CDC. Vaccine makers are racing to make shots by mid-October, when cases are expected to rise in the northern hemisphere, fueled by cooler temperatures and the return of pupils to close quarters of classrooms.

The World Health Organization, based in Geneva, has said the H1N1 influenza, as the pandemic flu is known, is moving with “unprecedented speed.” The flu spread farther globally in less than six weeks than previous pandemics have in more than six months, the Geneva-based agency said on its Web site on July 17. Global health authorities have stopped counting the number of cases and the CDC says more than 1 million people Americans have been sickened by the virus.

Egg Yields

The vaccine makers have found it difficult to cultivate the quantities of virus needed for vaccine, as the strain yields 50 percent to 75 percent less antigen, the substance that induces immunity, compared with a typical seasonal flu strain, according to the WHO. The virus didn’t initially grow well in eggs, the principal medium used by the industry, vaccine makers said.

In the last week, scientists have been able to improve yields in eggs for the first time, which should ease pressure on manufacturers, Robin Robinson, chief of the Biomedical Advanced Research Development Authority, the U.S. agency in charge of buying the vaccine, said today. A decision on adjuvant use hasn’t been made, he said.

Mixing Oil, Water

The adjuvants are mixes of oil and water that -- by stimulating the immune system -- offer a way to boost the body’s response to antigen. Adjuvants, whose effectiveness vary by flu strain, may boost the strength of the antigen as much as 10- fold, as was the case with a bird flu vaccine approved in Europe, said Treanor, of the University of Rochester. By adding an adjuvant the same amount of antigen can be used to treat more people, he said.

“Until GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis can show me it won’t harm a rat or guinea pig, I think it’s a bad idea to give it to humans,” Vicky Debold, a registered nurse with a Ph.D. in public health, who is a member of the FDA’s advisory committee for reviewing vaccines, said July 27 in an interview.

The U.S. never had to consider the risks of an adjuvant because regular flu vaccines were deemed to have “worked so tremendously well,” said Lone Simonsen, research director in the department of global health at George Washington University in Washington.

“We have had a safe experience with the MF59-adjuvanted vaccine in Italy and Spain for many years now,” Simonsen said. “That experience we can lean on. That’s going to be the best data we have in time for using adjuvanted vaccines.”

U.S. Contracts

CSL Ltd., which has a $180 million order to supply bulk H1N1 antigen to the U.S. government, decided against boosting its vaccine with an adjuvant, preferring to use a formulation more closely resembling the seasonal flu shot, said Mary Sontrop general manager of the Melbourne-based company’s biotherapies unit.

The U.S. has contracts with five companies to provide flu shots. Novartis, based in Basel, Switzerland, is responsible for 45 percent of the supply, while Sanofi will provide 26 percent and CSL will make 19 percent, said Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda, Maryland, in an interview last week.

The remaining doses will be made by Glaxo and London-based drugmaker AstraZeneca Plc.

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... xObcaSxF2o

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:50 pm
GT Truther

Simply put Ladies and Gentlemen are you going to take a shot that is FORCED Upon you and Mandated by foreign body. Are you going to take a shot while standing over you will be armed guard wearing W.H.O Armband??

That's what its coming down to..

Shady

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 pm
GT Truther

I'll say out loud that MANY rational and logical readers of this Saga are feeling...

These bastards want to commit World Wide Genocide with their Vaccines!

Shady

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:59 pm
GT Truther

Video with more evidence the “swine flu” hoax is part of population reduction agenda
July 29, 2009 by birdflu666

Check out this video from Jason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiPYG3W78Us

giving evidence that the swine flu hoax and it is all part of a population reduction agenda.

“FACT!
John Holdren- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Holdren FERTILITY IMPAIRING VACCINE AND METHOD OF USE- http://www..wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?wo=1999034825 AND- http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?IA= ... SPLAY=DESC Vaccine A-The Covert Government Experiment Thats Killing our Soldiers- http://www.vaccine-a.com/excerpt.html The Philippine High Court convicted WHO (The World Health Organization) of involuntarily sterilizing over 3 million Philippina women through the use of vaccines.

FACT! Delayed effects of neonatal exposure to Tween 80 on female reproductive organs in rats..- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8473002 The WHO 5-shot vaccine programs for tetanus in third world countries in South and Central America caused the involuntary sterilization of millions of women.

FACT! Monsanto’s MON 810 corn causes sterility according to studies published by the Austrian Government.

FACT! Gardasil contains substances which may cause sterility in women.

FACT! A significant number of virologists and other scientists are on record stating that the Swine Flu was created in a laboratory and could not evolve naturally.

FACT! President Obama announced to the public shortly after his inauguration that every man, woman and child should receive the Avian Flu vaccine this fall along with seasonal flu shots this coming Fall. President Obama is on record saying that he believes that vaccinations should be mandatory.

FACT! Every recent major event like 9/11, the Madrid bombings or the London bombings has been accompanied by a materially identical training exercise simulating the actual event involving, confusing and distracting the legitimate responders.

FACT! Squalene is in the vaccination- http://www.mvrd.org/showpage.cfm?ID=69 EMERGENCY ALERT: Great Danger Lurking In Flu Shots Health Risks Far Outweigh Benefits!- http://www.thenhf.com/vaccinations_70.htm SEE MY NEXT VIDEO ON HOW I LINK THIS TO THE CHEMTRAILS!”

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »
Law rule changes on wrongful death claims from government inoculation program fan fears

Have Court of Federal Claims amended its Local Rules ahead of expected increase in wrongful death claims from government inoculation program?

http://www.supremelaw.org/press/rels/anthrax.htm (December 1997)

A concerted research effort is now underway to confirm allegations, made on a private videotapeseveral years ago, that the U.S. Court of Federal Claims has added a huge number of amendments to that Court’s local rules, inanticipation of a massive increase in the number of wrongfuldeath claims resulting from an unspecified government inoculationprogram, says Paul Andrew Mitchell.

One lawyer on that tape even took note that the rules were printed on thin, onion-skin paper, in order to prevent theirvolume from being conspicuous.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:09 pm
GT Truther

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:27 pm
GT Truther

That's Jasper..an purer specimen with a deep white quartz crystalline inclusion.

I think experiencing the (inhuman spirit) begins with possession cases. I've encountered them 3 times in inconspicuous unsuspecting trials with people's lives. It's something a person cannot imagine as being real and yet just as they're depicted in the movies, the portrayal is accurate.
I take my hat off to the exorcist who's life changes and a puritan warrior emerges and replaces the gentle priest that battles hell saving souls stolen.

Such is the dilemma of earth overwhelmed with extreme negativity let loose in the world.
Domains and Abodes, portals opened in the lowest thresholds, until, God seals them closed once again.

At the end of evolutionary cycle's, a final reckoning of realities for both spiritual extreme's.
Our last days for choosing what we desire to be.

Dex

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:27 pm
GT Truther

Just like to report from another UFO message board I'm on...

Bill Uhouse has passed away...

Quote:
--------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Subject: uncle bill
To: glenn@kilroycafe.com

Glenn,

I recently heard an interview you did re; my uncle Bill Uhouse's
work with simulators ect., and you weren't sure if he was still
alive. Uncle bill died this past May, 2009 in a nursing home, near the
old farmstead in Northeast Pennsylvania. There was no obituary or
services, per his request. He was buried in a cemetery back in New
Jersey, where he was originally from. Now you know.

Dave Uhouse

Brief excerpt:
In 1999, Bill told me that he was talking to a mechanical engineer named Bill Uhouse who had worked on a U. S. military program to build an advanced simulator that could teach certain American pilots how to fly disc craft - either back-engineered or actual alien craft. The technical adviser on the project was allegedly an EBEN called "J-Rod," who had been working with a secret agency of the United States government since 1953 at Los Alamos National Laboratory in northern New Mexico and in a secret underground facility called Site 4 literally inside the Papoose Mountains near Groom Lake, Area 51 and Nellis AFB.

The S-4 facility inside the Papoose Mountain range is supposed to have several levels, some designated for non-human craft storage, back-engineering research and applications to modern human technologies. At least one level is said to be used for maintaining one or more extraterrestrial biological entities (Ebens) in special environmental spheres designed to provide a different, non-earth atmosphere for Ebens kept as a "guest" or in a "captive" status.

Uhouse, now 78-years-old and knowing his non-disclosure agreement with the U. S. government expires in 2003, began speaking publicly about his experiences. Back then on June 14, 1999, I presented in Earthfiles.com with his permission, "The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE" © 1999 by Bill Hamilton.

http://www.boomspeed.com/joseph2/J-Rod.htm

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:39 pm
GT Truther

Post Great Post Shady!!
Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Video with more evidence the “swine flu” hoax is part of population reduction agenda

giving evidence that the swine flu hoax and it is all part of a population reduction agenda.

“FACT!
John Holdren- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Holdren FERTILITY IMPAIRING VACCINE AND METHOD OF USE- http://www..wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?wo=1999034825 AND- http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?IA= ... SPLAY=DESC Vaccine A-The Covert Government Experiment Thats Killing our Soldiers- http://www.vaccine-a.com/excerpt.html The Philippine High Court convicted WHO (The World Health Organization) of involuntarily sterilizing over 3 million Philippina women through the use of vaccines.

FACT! Delayed effects of neonatal exposure to Tween 80 on female reproductive organs in rats..- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8473002 The WHO 5-shot vaccine programs for tetanus in third world countries in South and Central America caused the involuntary sterilization of millions of women.

FACT! Monsanto’s MON 810 corn causes sterility according to studies published by the Austrian Government.

FACT! Gardasil contains substances which may cause sterility in women.

FACT! A significant number of virologists and other scientists are on record stating that the Swine Flu was created in a laboratory and could not evolve naturally.

FACT! President Obama announced to the public shortly after his inauguration that every man, woman and child should receive the Avian Flu vaccine this fall along with seasonal flu shots this coming Fall. President Obama is on record saying that he believes that vaccinations should be mandatory.

FACT! Every recent major event like 9/11, the Madrid bombings or the London bombings has been accompanied by a materially identical training exercise simulating the actual event involving, confusing and distracting the legitimate responders.

FACT! Squalene is in the vaccination- http://www.mvrd.org/showpage.cfm?ID=69 EMERGENCY ALERT: Great Danger Lurking In Flu Shots Health Risks Far Outweigh Benefits!- http://www.thenhf.com/vaccinations_70.htm SEE MY NEXT VIDEO ON HOW I LINK THIS TO THE CHEMTRAILS!”

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »
Law rule changes on wrongful death claims from government inoculation program fan fears

Have Court of Federal Claims amended its Local Rules ahead of expected increase in wrongful death claims from government inoculation program?

http://www.supremelaw.org/press/rels/anthrax.htm (December 1997)

A concerted research effort is now underway to confirm allegations, made on a private videotapeseveral years ago, that the U.S. Court of Federal Claims has added a huge number of amendments to that Court’s local rules, inanticipation of a massive increase in the number of wrongfuldeath claims resulting from an unspecified government inoculationprogram, says Paul Andrew Mitchell.

One lawyer on that tape even took note that the rules were printed on thin, onion-skin paper, in order to prevent theirvolume from being conspicuous.

In the comments area of the birdflu666 blog where a lot of great information is posted, I have been putting up additional information about the history of vaccines and the "fertility-destroying" vaccines in particular. Many of you may be unaware just how wide the "Rockefeller" net is or how the Bushes, Cheneys, Gates and so forth fit in. If you go to the links that I provided, you can begin your education on this topic and suddenly, a lot of things will make sense.

Basically, John D's 5 scrofulous sons split the world into these industries which they intended to dominate: oil/oil chemical; medicine/pharmeceutical; insurance/banking, defense and agricultural. They set in motion their plans to control all these industries and make them as "efficient" as possible. This meant spending little money to gain massive market share and defeating all comers. They accomplished this by (a) seizing control of government behind the scenes through their bogus "educational" institutions such as the CFR and the Trilateral commission and by CONTROLLING CERTAIN AGENCIES SUCH AS THE DOE , NIH, CDC, DoD and all the intelligence agencies; (b) They set up charitable trusts to avoid ever paying realistic taxes while shifting the burden for their many stupid agendas onto us--the Common folk and (c) they created their own stable of convenient boogeymen through which they played out their many dramas through which they kept fleecing the American public, maiming the young men who were too smart and too strong and NOT OF THEIR CLASS and finally, (d) owning both the media and the PR industry through a set of shell corporations, industry associations and "relationships."

They were the ones who have pushed for mandatory insurance for everything, they were the ones who created a medical industry that specializes in turning simple problems into chronic ones by its emphasis on the "disemboweled human" through which each part of the body is treated as a separate universe without regard to how that part affects the other parts and finally, they were the ones who destroyed the fertility of our farmland by turning it into a business that doesn't rotate crops, dumps nitrogenous crap from the oil industry and increases production through poisoning the land with pesticides.

They were also the ones that PUSHED FOR ATOMIC WEAPONS AFTER BEING TOLD BY THE VERY SCIENTISTS WORKING ON THE PROJECT THAT THIS DISCOVERY COULD DESTROY THE EARTH and after being asked by beings far more advanced than them NOT TO PLAY WITH THIS FIRE.

Not to put too fine a point on this issue, but these people are collossally arrogant. I mean who in their right mind goes to a meeting with telepathic and empathic beings with the intent to LIE...simply because they have such inflated egos that they believe that they can "fool" such beings? It's like a bad comedy skit at one of those alien clubs in Star Wars.

Now, how do these others fit in? The Bushes grand daddy ran the Buckeye Castings factory in Ohio where bullets were made. The Gates grandaddy was the Trustee for John D's big trust (he was a minister), the Cheneys grandaddy...well, you get the idea. Essentially, the country is controlled by a bunch of guys who got in early, got rich and then decided to shut down the game. These guys had to pay off all their hangers-on and let them in on the game but not at the higher levels. Then they all planned to push each other out of the way, because the first thing that they learned from the people at the top is not to trust anybody but family.

Now that you know all these things, doesn't what Cliff wrote have a completely prescient ring? BTW, I was really PO-ed at Marcia for making comments about Cliff. Cliff is regarded as absolute genius by the heads of companies like Sony, Motorola, HP and the list goes on.... His sampling technique has been known about for years. I first heard about him from a very good marketing/business consultant friend. He is a legend without having to actually market himself. I was so offended by the ego of Marcia and Dan bashing Cliff. Cliff doesn't need them to "be famous." He is famous. I found out about him and told a lot of people in UFO and conspiracy circles. He began to get asked to go on shows everywhere like Noory, but he was well-known in the Fortune 100 before any of that.

MK

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: George LoBuono comments on the p4c...interesting..Dex)

A few days ago, an older advanced alien who comments on the gray alignment at intervals stated that the technologies of the dominant population of the gray aliens' alignment "don't pull" in an immediate, gravitic sense, on their star and near surroundings. It's an important statement because the original home planet of the grays, and of aliens called "Elders" (by Newald) and more were reportedly ruined by a too-immediate gravitic orientation of their scalar technology. Philip Krapf also reports the dominant aliens of the gray alignment (so-called Verdants) warning that stupid use of scalar technologies can kill a planet.

Such technology can pull in an immediate gravitic sense if used on a mass scale by a people. That causes huge solar flares, stripping of atmosphere and planet death, and also can cause a gravity tug on a planet that results in apocapyptic seismic disturbances. The solar flares would be like in the movie Knowing, although less dramatic at first.

Even Stefan Denaerde's story about the planet Iarga, our nearest native neighbors (to date) has an addendum that says their planet was endangered by a sudden overheating. The cause for the overheating? Possibly a too-crude use of scalar technologies that caused a "pull" or disturbance of their sun. Iargans told Denaerde they had to plant new, thick trunk trees all over because the others were downed by strong winds caused by the heating. We know Iarga would be using such technologies: they fly in disks and are a scalar category population.

What the alien quoted above is saying is that a too-direct use of scalar technologies can ruin an entire planet. Grays and their aliens have been warning about such for years. Scalar technologies are electro-"gravitic," they tie into the cycles and fluctuations that compose gravity, so misuse can be fatal to a planet.

There are no second chances in that. A safer use apparently either cycles such energy between more than one star system or stars, or, in the case of the gray alignment, apparently is set to be timed and integrated into an entire galaxy's "gravitic" cycles. That kind of use isn't without risk, by the way. It runs the clock on the energy lifetime of a galaxy. And if we try to use such systems, we will soon be approached by neighbors who will say, be careful--be minimal with your usage and it's safer to stick with conventional sources primarily. We will probably be told that a safer use of such energy would accord with and touch base with as many neighbors as we can, to preserve the larger ecology.

The challenge is to do good, trenchant research, to send out probes and experimental apparatus to see how a larger scale cycling of such technology is distributed beyond just one star. There are risks, even in that: overuse could cause a near supernova to endanger life on Earth. Advanced usage may require building of large towers on planets of some stars in our vicinity in order to distribute our energy "pull" further out, yet more finely---without bringing solar flares scorching into our atmosphere or killing the planet with the sun's "pull" (a two-way relationship) on Earth.

We need to listen to our neighbors. They're already talking. Many have made disastrous mistakes in early use of electrogravity (also known as zero point energy or scalar electromagnetism). Their early arrogance, especially a military insularity or secrecy among them, probably a "defense" and/or weapons related aspect, may have condemned them to a too-early, too ruinous use of such technology. It's easy to see how that could happen.

Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve and financial mafia here is EXACTLY that kind of ruinous, secretive and corrupt regime. The challenge is to expose them while arranging global safeguards (only globally agreed upon, more equal terms will work) to prevent stupid, crude use of scalar technologies. Another part of the challenge is to expose the gray alignment's elite "direct operatives" here among us because they are the highest risk in possible future secret misuse of such technology. Their scheme is to militarize the planet, while the gray alignment acts as though they're against that. That way, we will be cut off from neighbors--leaving the field to the gray alignment, instead. The danger is that such a strategy puts planet-killing technology exclusively in the hands of the breeding program operatives of the gray alignment, here among us. Given the gray alignment's record of previous planet kills, it's doubtful that so corrupt an elite can be trusted to act safely.

**Here's an example of how scalar tech can be dangerous. James Gilliland's video, Keys to Utopia, about his ranch has a segment showing an overunity energy researcher demonstrating his device. It's a simple machine with counter-rotating fly wheels of a sort, and it puts out more energy than it takes in. That's called "overunity." But when the man used a larger version, there was a strong pull on the machine. It began to lift up off of the table, so he tried to grab it but it broke his arm shooting upward, smashed through the ceiling and roof, and, the last he saw of it it was heading straight for the sun at about 7000 miles per hour.

Why the sun? Because the "gravitic" pull by the machine went directly to the sun. A larger system of the sort would pull hot gases of the sun toward us. Imagine what a planetary scale use of such energy that uses the iron core of the Earth as a "capacitor" (stores electrical charge) could do---it could literally pull solar flares our way while simultaneously ripping the inner structure of the Earth apocalyptically. Even a simple, common sense machine of the sort in Gilliland's video has real, very serious dangers. In other words, men like Steven Greer and a number of others who tell you that such energy is "free" are severely mistaken. There are real dangers. The universe doesn't allow for infinite, unrestrained "pull" of energy from empty space without real risks to a planet. For that reason, aliens talk about the need to be aware of the larger, universal ecology.

It's a most serious matter. Gray alignment aliens apparently rationalize the fact that if a people like us either misuse such energy, or SIMPLY ALLOW it's misuse (even by their saboteur "direct operatives" among us) the planet may not have been fit to survive, in the first place.

It's a cold, cold rationalization. Aliens genetically engineered to eliminate certain emotions, aliens who feel a strong loyalty only to the "one" central regime and order of which they are part, can rationalize a manipulated planet kill as for THEIR common good. Our actual, native alien neighbors--none of whom are gray alignment aliens, are probably aghast at the oversized, very reckless gray alignment strategy here.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:55 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next