It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:09 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.5 2007 
GT Truther

UJ

A guy that makes those kind of statements and you think they're evil..Why?
We'll never have the necessary unity with this kind of division in thinking.

Too long drawn out dickering. It could take a millennium.
Of like mind and heart's, Instead, I guess that's why there's a plucking out in the fields.

Dex

Uncle John here: I'm not sure what statements you are talking about.

I'm not sure who you think that I think is evil.

Is unity necessary? I think not.

"long drawn out dickering" I kind of like that.

"a plucking out in the fields" Every field needs plucking at some point.

Only love can fill.

Fri May 18, 2007 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

About Disclosure..

What is your thought on what we think? How does your thinking differ?

Dex

Uncle John here: I don't have a good handle on what others think so I can't comment on how it differs.

I asked God to take me to heaven in my dreams. He did and everyone was crying out for service calls. Kind of an unexpected reaction.

I was trying to meet some high spiritual beings to talk with about disclosure and now I'm reduced to the level of a plumber, not that plumbers are so bad, they just have to deal with our sh*t.

BTW, I had a B17 fly 500 feet over my head this morning.

Fri May 18, 2007 1:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
About Disclosure..

Dex

Uncle John here: I don't have a good handle on what others think so I can't comment on how it differs.

I asked God to take me to heaven in my dreams. He did and everyone was crying for service calls. Kind of an unexpected reaction.

I was trying to meet some high spiritual beings to talk about disclosure and now I'm reduced to the level of a plumber, not that plumbers are so bad, they just have to deal with our sh*t.

I was referring to the Dan Smith comments in my posting.

I thought you'd been given some special revelatory insight not reduced to a plumber.
You're funny UJ.

Shady
Don't even go near that darkness...
Let it be.
Severance is the best medicine. I've witnessed ClearLake, Calif. staked community territory turn iniquitous in just a few years time. Police included, propositioning little girls. They got caught on tape. Middle of the day weird robbery chases. It was a war zone. All seductively corrupted. I brought in the 'Keys' information for introducing to special spiritual groups and the invisible went wild. The next day, destroyed a church down the street from where they lived along with it's hundred year old bible and smeared butter in the Keys of a piano. There was defecation, you know who's signature that is. Their message to me. All UFO related.
I was unaware Anton Lavey purchased land on Cobb mountain where I used to live.
They took over running the corrupt. Honest police had never seen such madness.
Bikers, witch covens dangerous. Etc,..
May the God force cleanse it all. Wow!
This a bit of the problem the world is having. The difficulties most can't see.
The negative invisible's whose antic's confuse the people sufficiently they aren't able to discern who the good guys are anymore.

Dex

Fri May 18, 2007 1:28 pm
GT Truther

Post Of Bikers and Plumbers
The real ones have taken over a few towns. They include businesmen, lawyers, judges, among others.

There is no crime, in the sense of intruding on the person and property of others.

You can leave your wallet on the seat in your car with the windows rolled down and it is safe.

If malicious persons engage in harmful activity they go away---one way or the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A philosopher of law named, I think, John Gardner---Oxford, once said something like this:

Sorta quoted, "If a society respects it philosophers and does not respect its plumbers it will have both leaky pipes and poor philosophy."

Douglas Adams

Fri May 18, 2007 2:13 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I just want everybody to know that I'm on the job.

I just awoke from one of the funniest dreams I've ever had.

I asked to open a channel to the other side.

It is now open.

Disclosure is at hand.

Not what you thought, for sure.

Only love can fill, but where is the service guy?

About Disclosure..

Dex

Uncle John here: I don't know when disclosure from the insiders will happen. When it does, I can guarantee that it will be a watered down version. The insiders don't know of their mind control by ET's and seemly don't care to find out. A good example of this is dan's lack of concern of having an implant. Wonder what he thinks the implant is for?

Without disclosure of how our minds and souls work, disclosure will be hollow. So far, I've seen almost nothing coming from any insiders about our mind and soul. The only exception to this is Michael Wolf's book name, "The Catchers of Heaven," yet I've never seen any researcher mention this.

Without disclosure of the relationship between ET's and God/religion, disclosure will be hollow. Those running the cover-up don't have any understanding or care about this. Their encouraging Dan Smith to take the place of a puppet messiah is a perfect example of this.

My intuition says that the ET's will use disclosure to their advantage to gain more control over humans. Probably some engineered cataclysm coupled followed by some engineered messiah type thing.

That is why I've decided to go straight to God through deceased high spiritual beings that I know of. I don't know if this will work, but I must try as it seems the only thing that might work. I've had the right training to do this type of thing. I expect that the ET's controlling humanity see the chance of my success as zero. Those ET's are very unconnected to God.

Fri May 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Well dan starts his 911 summary. How is my summary of his summary?

Dan is part of the cover-up.

I long ago realized I should never call anyone stupid. What do I call dan burisch? I call him a jerk. I call him dishonest. I call him a mind controlled tool of the ET's.

That said, I still like dan burisch.

Fri May 18, 2007 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Southern Ocean Loaded With Carbon Dioxide Scientists Alarmed
Quote:
http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/southern-ocean-loaded-with-carbon/20070518204409990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Updated:2007-05-19 03:24:39

Southern Ocean Loaded With Carbon Dioxide
By Deborah Zabarenko
Reuters

WASHINGTON (May 19) - The Southern Ocean around Antarctica is so loaded with carbon dioxide that it can barely absorb any more, so more of the gas will stay in the atmosphere to warm up the planet, scientists reported on Thursday.

Human activity is the main culprit, said researcher Corinne Le Quere, who called the finding very alarming.

The phenomenon wasn't expected to be apparent for decades, Le Quere said in a telephone interview from the University of East Anglia in Britain.

"We thought we would be able to detect these only the second half of this century, say 2050 or so," she said. But data from 1981 through 2004 show the sink is already full of carbon dioxide. "So I find this really quite alarming."

The Southern Ocean is one of the world's biggest reservoirs of carbon, known as a carbon sink. When carbon is in a sink -- whether it's an ocean or a forest, both of which can lock up carbon dioxide -- it stays out of the atmosphere and does not contribute to global warming.

The new research, published in the latest edition of the journal Science, indicates that the Southern Ocean has been saturated with carbon dioxide at least since the 1980s.

This is significant because the Southern Ocean accounts for 15 percent of the global carbon sink, Le Quere said.

Alien Life of Antarctic Found
Global Warming Spurs Winds

Increased winds over the last half-century are to blame for the change, Le Quere said. These winds blend the carbon dioxide throughout the Southern Ocean, mixing the naturally occurring carbon that usually stays deep down with the human-caused carbon.

When natural carbon is brought up to the surface by the winds, it is harder for the Southern Ocean to accommodate more human-generated carbon, which comes from factories, coal-fired power plants and petroleum-powered motor vehicle exhaust.

The winds themselves are caused by two separate human factors.

First, the human-spawned ozone depletion in the upper atmosphere over the Southern Ocean has created large changes in temperature throughout the atmosphere, Le Quere said.

Second, the uneven nature of global warming has produced higher temperatures in the northern parts of the world than in the south, which has also made the winds accelerate in the Southern Ocean.

"Since the beginning of the industrial revolution the world's oceans have absorbed about a quarter of the 500 gigatons (500 billion tons) of carbon emitted into the atmosphere by humans," Chris Rapley of the British Antarctic Survey said in a statement.

"The possibility that in a warmer world the Southern Ocean -- the strongest ocean sink -- is weakening is a cause for concern," Rapley said.

Another sign of warming in the Antarctic was reported on Tuesday by NASA, which found vast areas of snow melted on the southern continent in 2005 in a process that may accelerate invisible melting deep beneath the surface.

Sat May 19, 2007 11:24 am
GT Truther

Post The Gore Scam is coming apart
http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm? ... &Issue_id=

Douglas Adams

Sat May 19, 2007 12:40 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Wonder why dan posted then deleted these coordinates: 52.40251201 -116.71271601

Mon May 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Dan's Coordinates, Falwell's Flight School Funding
UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Wonder why dan posted then deleted these coordinates: 52.40251201 -116.71271601

Because he knew you would be around to save them! Have you looked at what's there? Do you know how to interpret coordinates?

Does anyone know about the strange story of the Scientologist's "underground bunker" where L. Ron Hubbard's writings are kept, stored on titanium and nickel records, to be played on solar-powered record players, by time-travelling Scientologist ETs/future humans who will find the aerial symbol set like the Nazca plains for travellers in space to see, near the town of Trementinia, New Mexico? Why did the gov't. reverse itself in 1992 when it first forced a 'trade' of 400 acres of its own (valued at $28,000.00) for the 400 acres of the Scientologists (valued at over $250,000.00, thanks to the 'bunker upgrades')? Does it have anything to do with the tax-exempt status the gov't. quietly awarded the Church of Scientology the following year? And what DOES that symbol-for-the-aerial-travellers mean? Two circles, overlapping, with diamond-shaped trapezoids within? They DO look like snake-eyes; no cries of "lizzies!" yet, but the comparison is unmistakable.

Maybe Dan is giving the coordinates to his 'safe place' that he and Marci are supposed to flee to soon, when the SRHTF. Now that his latest affidavit, which names the last sitting members of the chartered MJ-12 group headed by Dadmiral and Deadeye Dick, also hints strongly at a "near-ELE event" that Majestic is hiding from marginalized and "economically-compliant" sub-groups within the population, is anyone doing anything differently? Is he carefully sidestepping the emotional turmoil of the "Planet X" question by postulating this event as being the result of an 'asteroid'? Only his cherubim knows for sure! :wink:

And in yet another example of the corrupt fundies coming apart at the seams and scurrying like rats, the late Rev. Falwell is discovered to be a dead-beat and corrupted benefactor of aviation companies:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SECRET HISTORY OF JERRY FALWELL: Televangelist links to terror flight school in Florida

At the same time the Rev. Jerry Falwell was accusing pagans, abortionists, feminists, gays, lesbians, the ACLU and People For the American Way of sharing responsibility for the 9/11 attack the televangelist owed over one million dollars in unpaid loans to the owner of the terror flight school in Florida which trained Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi, the MadCowMorningNews has learned.

In the days after terrorist hijackers murdered almost 3000 people, almost the entire American nation was numb and speechless with shock and horror.

Not Jerry Falwell.

The Baptist minister from Lynchburg, VA wasted no time in pointing a finger of blame for the attack. He said, “I point the finger in their face and say, 'You helped this happen.'”

Falwell made no mention, then or ever, of his curious debt to secretive Green Bay financier Wallace J. Hilliard, whose flight school abetted, if unwittingly, the terrorist presence in the United States.

Strangely, this is not Jerry Falwell’s only link to covert activity at the tiny Venice, FL airport.

We first learned of terror flight school owner Hilliard’s loan to Falwell from Stuart Burchill, Hilliard’s former accountant.

At one time Hilliard had assigned him the task, Burchill stated, of dunning deadbeat Falwell, the founder of Liberty University and Pastor of the Thomas Road Baptist Church, to repay the million bucks Falwell owed his boss.

In the course of trying to get Falwell to address the unpaid debt Burchill learned details of the Reverend’s accounting practices upon which the Almighty Himself would presumably frown.

The Rev. Falwell’s second curious association at the Venice Airport involves a dummy front company working at terror flight school Huffman Aviation in Venice Florida which moved, amid great controversy, to the Baptist minister’s hometown of Lynchburg VA., where the firm was mysteriously awarded a five-year contract to run a large regional maintenance facility at the airport, beating out a respected and successful local firm with 40 employees and a multi-million dollar balance sheet.

(more......)

thanks as usual to Jeff Rense's eagle eye:
http://www.madcowprod.com/05182007.html

This all begs the question; Did the Right Wing of the US body politic, the ones who play the audience for the Bush/Cheney puppets (known covertyly as Rancher/MJ-2[ret.]), actually assist in arranging the singular event we know as 911 in order to help foment a need for martial law? Were they preparing for a world of nigh-total control of the Common Man?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 21, 2007 10:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

galaxygirl wrote:
Dan . . . . thank you for the grounded scientific HAARP links.

I wish that our government didn't keep so much information from us about the challenges we are facing as a species . . . . it just feeds the fear / paranoia and conspiracy theories / theorists. i'd like to have a little input into my future ::)

Your post is very helpful.

Respectfully,

GG

Concerning input...me too. My first items, on my checklist, would be to eliminate war and feed, clothe, and shelter the people. But that isn't the world we presently live in, no matter how much we both want it to be. I'd change it if I could. You wouldn't believe the threats coming my way, just for what I wrote a day ago about 9/11. I can only suggest that I see it as not so much the question of the government, but the governments. The nature of the synarchist realpolitik doesn't see us as a species, as we are, interconnected with all life, but rather as "manageable resources." Consequently, and given the threats individual governments face (or perceive) from each other's country, and the economic systems, the first well meaning government to step up and accept the right reality of which you speak, will also be plowed under in record time.

On that level...on the level of the great sea of geopolitics...is where the spirit of evil finds its happiest playground. It's disgusting, really.

I wish I could change it too. So, I pray, and do my best. I suppose, if the governments, groups and agencies have succeeded...in this time...at least we have a future as one species, whether or not the numbskulls in political seats will ever clear their greed driven hearts and selfish minds.

Dan

Uncle John here: The problem with dan is that he is too stubborn and full of himself to listen to those who know what the real problem is.

The real problem is not with humans.

But if one wanted to assign the problem to humans, the first place to assign it would be the black op organizations that he has sworn his allegiance to and turned his twelve year old daughter over to.

I don't see much difference between a greed driven heart that dan assigns to others and an ego driven heart like dan's. Both of them are selfish.

Tue May 22, 2007 9:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post 911 summary
Uncle John here: Ok, time for my summary of dan's summary of 911.

Dan's summary was a cover-up and disinfo. He tried to make it look like the planes that struck the buildings were piloted by the terrorist and that cause all the damage.

That is not consistent with all the independent investigations. Dan is too smart to have come to that conclusion. His summary is not even worth a point by point rebuttal.

What dan left us with is that the looking glass pre-told of 911 and the VPOTUS did a stand down of our air defenses in order not to screw up the timelines.

Yet another very big lie by dan. More blood on his hands.

Those behind 911 are high fiving dan and certainly not threatening him for attempting to cover their ass. What a joke.

Tue May 22, 2007 11:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post co-ordinates to nowhere?
Latitude and longitude numbers are normally listed in degrees, minutes and seconds, like this:- 52.0574, 1.1665 respectively.

In other words:-

Lat = 52 degrees, 3.4 minutes North

Long = 1 degrees, 10.0 minutes East

The format of Dan's co-ordinates of 52.40251201 -116.71271601 are a little out of kilter and match nothing as far as I can see on google earth (unless I'm not using it right)...Oh hang on, somewhere near Chitinskya, Russia? Or maybe it's a reference to their safe haven...on mars. ;) :P

I'm not familiar with L R Hubbard's underground bunker, Don. It's incredible how a charlatan like him and his pseudo religion can still hold sway over tens of thousands of people (admittedly wealthy individuals with more money than sense).

That low humming, electostatic pondskater ufo has been spotted in broad daylight again (and many excellent pictures taken, too), this time in Lake Tahoe, California. Linda Moulton Howe is now on the case, it appears. Whitley Strieber's website theorizes about the pondskater craft: "A greater possibility is that this might be a secret propulsion testbed of some kind being flown out of nearby Beale AFB, which is a center for advanced reconnaissance aircraft. It could even be the work of a private inventor or company."

Tue May 22, 2007 12:37 pm
Truth Seeker

Simply copy and paste the coordinates 52.40251201 -116.71271601

to the FLY TO window in Google Earth, and it will take you to the NW

part of Alberta Canada.

...Alan

Tue May 22, 2007 12:58 pm
GT Truther

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
Artist's impression of a comet strike, BBC
A space rock may have exploded in the air over North America

A controversial new idea suggests that a large space rock exploded over North America 13,000 years ago.

The blast may have wiped out one of America's first Stone Age cultures as well as the continent's big mammals such as the mammoth and the mastodon.

The blast, from a comet or asteroid, caused a major bout of climatic cooling which may also have affected human cultures emerging in Europe and Asia.

Scientists will outline their evidence this week at a meeting in Mexico.

Their impact theory shouldn't be dismissed; it deserves further investigation
Jeff Severinghaus, Scripps Institution of Oceanography
The evidence comes from layers of sediment at more than 20 sites across North America.

These sediments contain exotic materials: tiny spheres of glass and carbon, ultra-small specks of diamond - called nanodiamond - and amounts of the rare element iridium that are too high to have come from Earth.

All, they argue, point to the explosion 12,900 years ago of an extraterrestrial object up to 5km across.

No crater remains, possibly because the Laurentide Ice Sheet, which blanketed thousands of sq km of North America during the last Ice Age, was thick enough to mask the impact.

Another possibility is that it exploded in the air.

Climate cooling

The rocks studied by the researchers have a black layer which, they argue, is the charcoal deposited by wildfires which swept the continent after the explosion.

Clovis hunting points, Center for the Study of the First Americans
The Clovis people developed an advanced stone tool technology
The blast would not only have generated enormous amounts of heat that could have given rise to wildfires, but also brought about a period of climate cooling that lasted 1,000 years - an event known as the Younger Dryas.

Professor James Kennett, from the University of California in Santa Barbara (UCSB), said the explosion could be to blame for the extinction of several large North American mammals at the end of the last Ice Age.

"All the elephants, including the mastodon and the mammoth, all the ground sloths, including the giant ground sloth - which, when standing on its hind legs, would have been as big as a mammoth," he told the BBC.

"All the horses went out, all the North American camels went out. There were large carnivores like the sabre-toothed cat and an enormous bear called the short-faced bear."

Professor Kennett said this could have had an enormous impact on human populations.

Population decline

According to the traditional view, humans crossed from north-east Asia to America at the end of the last Ice Age, across a land bridge which - at the time - connected Siberia to Alaska.

TV representation of a mammoth, BBC
The extinction of large North American beasts is a puzzle
The Clovis culture was one of the earliest known cultures in the continent. These proficient hunter-gatherers developed a distinctive thin, fluted spear head known as the Clovis point, which is regarded as one of the most sophisticated stone tools ever developed.

Archaeologists have found evidence from the Topper site in South Carolina, US, that Clovis populations here went through a population collapse.

But there is no evidence of a similar decline in other parts of the continent. The Clovis culture does vanish from the archaeological record abruptly, but it is replaced by a myriad of different local hunter-gatherer cultures.

Tunguska, AP
The Tunguska event devastated parts of Siberia in 1908
Jeff Severinghaus, a palaeoclimatologist at Scripps Institution of Oceanography in California, told Nature magazine: "Their impact theory shouldn't be dismissed; it deserves further investigation."

According to the new idea, the comet would have caused widespread melting of the North American ice sheet. The waters would have poured into the Atlantic, disrupting its currents.

This, they say, could have caused the 1,000 year-long Younger Dryas cold spell, which also affected Asia and Europe.

The Younger Dryas has been linked by some researchers to changes in the living patterns of people living in the Middle East which led to the beginning of farming.

A massive explosion near the Tunguska river, Siberia, in 1908, is also thought to have been caused by a space rock exploding in the atmosphere. It felled 80 million trees over an area of 2,000 sq km.

The new theory will be presented and debated at the American Geophysical Union's Joint Meeting in Acapulco, Mexico, this week.

Tue May 22, 2007 1:27 pm
GT Truther

Post google earth co-ordinates
neonsky, thanks for that. I'm only half a world away with my Chitinskya, Russia suggestion. :roll:

Tue May 22, 2007 1:59 pm
GT Truther

South East of the site:

Abraham Lake
Abraham Lake - Aurum Lodge
David Thompson Resort - Nordegg
Big Horn Dam

East of the site:

Cresent Falls

North East of the Site

Frontier Lodge
Nordegg Abandoned Minesite
Nordegg town

Far North East of the Site

Site 156
ROM Western Cordillera Expedition 2006

Site 155
ROM Western Cordillera Expedition 2006

South West of the Site:

Columbia Ice Field and Glacer Park

Observation and Question:

Whats wrong with these pictures?

If the Ice and Glaciers have retreated to the the South West (see Columbia) why o why is is this the only field still in existence in the area of the cords? Why didn't it melt as well?

Could it me fake or being used to hide something? Could very well be.

Shady

Tue May 22, 2007 3:10 pm
GT Truther

Post Pinpoint in Alberta
Hey, that's the area I had to ditch Starry's Ford Explorer 2 years ago! I was using it in the course of my job troubleshooting the wireless internet network of towers; I got stuck in the Big Thaw on the pathway (no roads, only lumber company truck paths) to a tower on the same day I rec'd a pkg. from FedEx containing the surveillance disc from Marci's apartment in which she quizzes Dan on what answers he was going to give to incoming "security chief" Ann.

EERY.

Speaking of 'warming' and 'melting'........
Has anyone read about the growing number of scientists who are refuting the Global Warming excuse? Methinks many are smelling a rat.....a Coverup rat at that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from the website of the US Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works:

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm? ... &Issue_id=

Climate Momentum Shifting: Prominent Scientists Reverse Belief in Man-made Global Warming - Now Skeptics

Growing Number of Scientists Convert to Skeptics After Reviewing New Research

Following the U.S. Senate's vote today on a global warming measure (see today's AP article: Senate Defeats Climate Change Measure,) it is an opportune time to examine the recent and quite remarkable momentum shift taking place in climate science. Many former believers in catastrophic man-made global warming have recently reversed themselves and are now climate skeptics. The names included below are just a sampling of the prominent scientists who have spoken out recently to oppose former Vice President Al Gore, the United Nations, and the media driven “consensus” on man-made global warming.

The list below is just the tip of the iceberg. A more detailed and comprehensive sampling of scientists who have only recently spoken out against climate hysteria will be forthcoming in a soon to be released U.S. Senate report. Please stay tuned to this website, as this new government report is set to redefine the current climate debate.

In the meantime, please review the list of scientists below and ask yourself why the media is missing one of the biggest stories in climate of 2007. Feel free to distribute the partial list of scientists who recently converted to skeptics to your local schools and universities. The voices of rank and file scientists opposing climate doomsayers can serve as a counter to the alarmism that children are being exposed to on a daily basis. (See Washington Post April 16, 2007 article about kids fearing of a “climactic Armageddon” )

The media's climate fear factor seemingly grows louder even as the latest science grows less and less alarming by the day. (See Der Spiegel May 7, 2007 article: Not the End of the World as We Know It ) It is also worth noting that the proponents of climate fears are increasingly attempting to suppress dissent by skeptics. (See UPI May 10, 2007 article: U.N. official says it's 'completely immoral' to doubt global warming fears )

Once Believers, Now Skeptics

{snip}
Geologist Bruno Wiskel of the University of Alberta recently reversed his view of man-made climate change and instead became a global warming skeptic. Wiskel was once such a big believer in man-made global warming that he set out to build a “Kyoto house” in honor of the UN sanctioned Kyoto Protocol which was signed in 1997. Wiskel wanted to prove that the Kyoto Protocol’s goals were achievable by people making small changes in their lives. But after further examining the science behind Kyoto, Wiskel reversed his scientific views completely and became such a strong skeptic, that he recently wrote a book titled “The Emperor's New Climate: Debunking the Myth of Global Warming.” A November 15, 2006 Edmonton Sun article explains Wiskel’s conversion while building his “Kyoto house”: “Instead, he said he realized global warming theory was full of holes and ‘red flags,’ and became convinced that humans are not responsible for rising temperatures.” Wiskel now says “the truth has to start somewhere.” Noting that the Earth has been warming for 18,000 years, Wiskel told the Canadian newspaper, “If this happened once and we were the cause of it, that would be cause for concern. But glaciers have been coming and going for billions of years." Wiskel also said that global warming has gone "from a science to a religion” and noted that research money is being funneled into promoting climate alarmism instead of funding areas he considers more worthy. "If you funnel money into things that can't be changed, the money is not going into the places that it is needed,” he said.

Mathematician & engineer Dr. David Evans, who did carbon accounting for the Australian Government, recently detailed his conversion to a skeptic. “I devoted six years to carbon accounting, building models for the Australian government to estimate carbon emissions from land use change and forestry. When I started that job in 1999 the evidence that carbon emissions caused global warming seemed pretty conclusive, but since then new evidence has weakened the case that carbon emissions are the main cause. I am now skeptical,” Evans wrote in an April 30, 2007 blog. “But after 2000 the evidence for carbon emissions gradually got weaker -- better temperature data for the last century, more detailed ice core data, then laboratory evidence that cosmic rays precipitate low clouds,” Evans wrote. “As Lord Keynes famously said, ‘When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?’” he added. Evans noted how he benefited from climate fears as a scientist. “And the political realm in turn fed money back into the scientific community. By the late 1990's, lots of jobs depended on the idea that carbon emissions caused global warming. Many of them were bureaucratic, but there were a lot of science jobs created too. I was on that gravy train, making a high wage in a science job that would not have existed if we didn't believe carbon emissions caused global warming. And so were lots of people around me; and there were international conferences full of such people. And we had political support, the ear of government, big budgets, and we felt fairly important and useful (well, I did anyway). It was great. We were working to save the planet! But starting in about 2000, the last three of the four pieces of evidence outlined above fell away or reversed,” Evans wrote. “The pre-2000 ice core data was the central evidence for believing that atmospheric carbon caused temperature increases. The new ice core data shows that past warmings were *not* initially caused by rises in atmospheric carbon, and says nothing about the strength of any amplification. This piece of evidence casts reasonable doubt that atmospheric carbon had any role in past warmings, while still allowing the possibility that it had a supporting role,” he added.

Paleoclimatologist Dr. Ian D. Clark, professor of the Department of Earth Sciences at University of Ottawa, reversed his views on man-made climate change after further examining the evidence. “I used to agree with these dramatic warnings of climate disaster. I taught my students that most of the increase in temperature of the past century was due to human contribution of C02. The association seemed so clear and simple. Increases of greenhouse gases were driving us towards a climate catastrophe,” Clark said in a 2005 documentary "Climate Catastrophe Cancelled: What You're Not Being Told About the Science of Climate Change.” “However, a few years ago, I decided to look more closely at the science and it astonished me. In fact there is no evidence of humans being the cause. There is, however, overwhelming evidence of natural causes such as changes in the output of the sun. This has completely reversed my views on the Kyoto protocol,” Clark explained. “Actually, many other leading climate researchers also have serious concerns about the science underlying the [Kyoto] Protocol,” he added.

Environmental geochemist Dr. Jan Veizer, professor emeritus of University of Ottawa, converted from believer to skeptic after conducting scientific studies of climate history. “I simply accepted the (global warming) theory as given,” Veizer wrote on April 30, 2007 about predictions that increasing C02 in the atmosphere was leading to a climate catastrophe. “The final conversion came when I realized that the solar/cosmic ray connection gave far more consistent picture with climate, over many time scales, than did the CO2 scenario,” Veizer wrote. “It was the results of my work on past records, on geological time scales, that led me to realize the discrepancies with empirical observations. Trying to understand the background issues of modeling led to realization of the assumptions and uncertainties involved,” Veizer explained. “The past record strongly favors the solar/cosmic alternative as the principal climate driver,” he added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scientists in rebellion at the Coverup; rejecting the official excuse being proferred to the bamboozled public.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue May 22, 2007 4:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This is a cross posting from p4c..it's an interesting attempt to explain some of the Gray's communication weirdness...Dex

Hi All,
Although this was in reply to Andrew, it really speaks to the abilities
of every single visitor to Earth Being that is not
Human.
[It's what TPTB likely already know, as others have already pointed out,
and They don't think that the general
population of Earth Being can cope with.]
Then, when U have read and digested the contents of this email, U then
should ask yourself a question.
Do U as an individual, really really, and truly want to have face to
face contact with Beings, regardless of origin, who
don't originate on this planet.
If U really don't want contact, then that's unfortunate, because your
here anyway, so U might as well grin and bear It,
and just go along for the ride.
If U do want contact, then that's cool, because all indicators are that
It is just around the corner.
It'll be like the wildest roller coaster ride you've ever been on, and
then some.
It'll be like going on a trip while under the influence of any drug U
care to mention, without the necessity of taking
anything in the first place.
Like Col Corso said, It's A New World, If You Can Take It.
[He met secretly with a Zeta, in a cave, away from any and all prying
eyes and ears.
In the next little while, via telepathy, the Col learned the enormity of
what contact meant, in the view of the Zeta at
least. After this, the Col arranged for All defences in the area to go
offline, so that the Zeta could exit safely.]
Bre.
Unite Our Worlds.

The lady who wrote the following is a lifetime experiencer. She has had
contact with the Zetas [Grays] etc since the age
of three. She is in her late forties. Her mother, and her daughter,
now 18, are also experiencers.
[Different people relate to different words.
So the difference between, Abductee, Contactee, and experiencer appears
largely to be in the eyes/brain/etheric body of
the beholder.]

.....................wrote:
> Some people are incapable of learning in a different manner than they
> are used to.
> The grays do and did teach me a lot both about myself and humanity.
> The whys
> were always answered by Prometheus for me. Many people do not
> comprehend the
> way they communicate, just like the majority of people do not
> understand how the
> elementals, or the gods, or angels communicate either. When you are
> around a being
> of higher evolutionary order many times your chakras open up. This is
> something they are trying to do
> so they will be able to communicate better with the person. It feels
> almost sexual. It is my opinion
> that some people are mistaking this feeling for them feeding on them.
> The grays are intellectual.
> They have so subdued their own emotions that they became imbalanced
> and overly intellectual. This is
> why they thought they could help humanity overcome their emotions...
> It is the path they took...
> Consequently when they do get angry the emotional power behind it is
> scary for most humans
> who barely have their chakras open. On the whole it is simply a
> difference in species evolution
> and because it is different, humans as usual think it has to be
> evil... They have to be trying to eat your brain so to speak...I have
> long gotten past this difference and learned much from him. For
> instance for a long time while I was reading mid eastern philosophy
> about controlling your emotions, ...............would help me
> understand them. It was quite logical for him. Then one day I
> realized that it was imbalanced. That we should not be trying to
> overcome our emotions, but balance them with our intellect. This has
> the same effect as a soul(emotional)and spirit(intellectual) merging.
> Which is what we are here for in the first place...I pointed out to
> him that the reason his people are going extinct is because without
> emotion there is no DESIRE to propagate and like a domino effect, as
> without, so within, and they loose the ability. Then their bodies
> began showing the effects of it. I will never forget the look on his
> face, when I asked if I he could understand my drift and he agreed
> with me. It was like seeing a light bulb go on in his eyes... He
> smiled... I had taught him something. See they like to observe us
> because we are so emotional. They are learning about
> love from us. The soul is love. They are like the remnants of our
> scientists who gave up their souls(emotions) thinking this was the way
> to evolve. To be like the spirits, all intellect. But even the spirits
> come here for the souls so that they can evolve into gods...This is
> our gift, if humans take it... To find a balance, equality between the
> spirit(intellect/male) and the soul(emotions/female)... This is also
> why we have so many issues between men and women...domino effect... As
> above, so below, as within, so without...
>

Wed May 23, 2007 10:22 am
GT Truther

5/23/2007 3:15 PM
Meteorologist notices something wrong with the stars!!

A local meteorologist here in central Ohio that has some 20+ tears under his belt here as NBC weatherman has noticed that something is not right with the way the stars line up. Weatherman Jim Ganahl stated last night on his 11:00 pm weather report that he like most of us were taught, as a child in school, to use the two bottom stars that make up the beginning of the Little Dippers handle too line them up and they pointed to the North Star. Jim said that it seemed to him "That it just didn't look correct" and wondered if anyone else had noticed that also?

You sure have to wonder if Nancy Lieder is really on to something when you hear things like that!

Wed May 23, 2007 3:18 pm
GT Truther

Post Dan Smith talks about what UJ studied in Grad School
Uncle John here: I doubt that Dan Smith will see what I'm talking about. Architects of Heaven know these things. ROTFLMAO

Uncle John wrote:
Quote:
Dan wrote: You show me the Mandelbrot and Ramanujan , and I'll show you the Key to Creation. It is that simple.

Uncle John here: IMO Dan, you are wrong. The fundamental Mathematical question is "does God play dice with the Universe" and what are the rules and odds of the game. The Mathematical answer is unknown and was discussed in Complexity Theory in the 1960's. The standard text, still to this day, is "Formal Languages and Their Relation to Automata" by Hopcroft and Ullman, 1969.

Quote:
Dan wrote: The problem of emergence lies at the foundation of Complexity Theory. But a glance at Wiki is bound to disappoint. There is no such discipline, or, instead, there are two sides of that coin: Chaos Theory and Systems Theory. The first looks only at physical systems, taking a purely physical perspective; the second looks at all other systems, taking a purely functional or pragmatic perspective.

UJ: The whole field of Complexity Theory has to do with the difference between degrees of power between deterministic and non deterministic automata or other equivalent representations such as functions, languages, systems or real life. We are all bound by a linear number of atoms and electrons we can come into contact with and the changes we can make to them. Here is a quote from the past where I tried to explain this to a Physicist with no luck.

Quote:
Subject: Re: [cass] Re: Computers and souls
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:41:50 -0800
Reply-To: cassiopaea@yahoogroups.com
To: cassiopaea@yahoogroups.com

Arkadiusz Jadczyk wrote:

> On 22 Jan 2002, at 9:15, John Henderson wrote:
>
> > Arkadiusz Jadczyk wrote:
> >
> > > On 21 Jan 2002, at 8:14, John Henderson wrote:
> > >
> > > > A special case of Turing Machines are called "Linearly Bounded
> > > > Automaton" (lba). It is an unknown problem whether
> > > > nondeterministic polynomial (NP) bounded lba's
> > > >
> > > > are more powerful that deterministic polynomial bounded (P) lba's.
> > > > This is called the Halting Problem for lba's.
> > >
> > > Ark here: The halting problem is solvable for linearly bounded
> > > aotomata. See
> > >
> > > http://www.cs.engr.uky.edu/~lewis/texts ... b-auto.pdf
> > >
> > > for a proof. Indeed one needs a mathematician for such problems
> > > rather than C's ;-)
> > >
> >
> > Uncle John here: After thirty years, uncle has a hard time
> > describing exactly what his question is. If you read the last
> > sentence in the reference, you will see that my question has not been
> > solved.
> >
> > Doesn't make a lot of difference at this point, because I can see it
> > won't be asked, and if an answer is given, it will be covered up.
>
> John,
>
> Your question about halting problem for lba HAS been answered.
>
> The other question, about how powerful are nondeterministic
> automata is, in fact, not YOUR question. It is a question
> of the computer science. To answer this question - it needs
> to be formulated precisely. Unless you are able to formulate
> precisely YOUR question - how can one answer it? Or, when
> someone takes time and trouble to answer - you can always say:
> "it was NOT what I meant."
>
> So, what is EXACTLY, PRECISELY your question?

UJ: Again, my question is the last sentence in the reference!

I ask EXACTLY, PRECISELY that, and I want a proof.

Wed May 23, 2007 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post GLP has an occasional glimmer
TexLittlefield wrote:
Quote:

5/23/2007 3:15 PM
Meteorologist notices something wrong with the stars!!

A local meteorologist here in central Ohio that has some 20+ tears under his belt here as NBC weatherman has noticed that something is not right with the way the stars line up. Weatherman Jim Ganahl stated last night on his 11:00 pm weather report that he like most of us were taught, as a child in school, to use the two bottom stars that make up the beginning of the Little Dippers handle too line them up and they pointed to the North Star. Jim said that it seemed to him "That it just didn't look correct" and wondered if anyone else had noticed that also?

You sure have to wonder if Nancy Lieder is really on to something when you hear things like that!

That's strange, Tex, I had just dropped in to GLP for my once-a-week looksee and just happened to click on that thread and read it, out of ALL the threads on GLP. Despite the problem with the spelling, I don't feel that the OP in this instance if 'pulling our leg'.

I think it's another sign that the poleshift is about to get underway.

Wed May 23, 2007 9:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Experiencing Aliens
I don't see how it could be much different that experiencing British Royalty.

Complete disregard for other's well being for the benifit of of your own dominance.

Wait a minute...the British Royalty is aliens.

Sorry, thought-experiment error.

Einstein would understand.

Douglas Adams

Wed May 23, 2007 10:00 pm
GT Truther

REAL NEWS FLASH!

I have received a couple calls and a few emails that the constellation known as Ursa Minor (asterism- Little Dipper) may be appearing "out of position."

I think it's a bunch of garbage...but I will see what I can find.

Dan

P.S. Mongraal...follow up with me. I am calling my friend at CalPoly.

IT'S GARBAGE!

I just received a call...didn't need to make one. This photo was sent to me and said to have been taken recently, and shows the position of Polaris, the celestial north pole (CNP), and the asterism called the "Little Dipper."

It's right where it should be, about Dec +89°15'50.x"!

Furthermore it is a confirmed HOAX REHASH! I have been informed what the origin is, followers of a hoax. This same claim has been going on ever since the big one didn't happen in '03! Sundogs becoming Planets, lens-flares with wings, coordinate geniuses who don't know about geocaching, oh my! ::)

Back to the meeting.

Uncle John here: Dan deleted the coordinate post so fast I couldn't remember the reference to geocaching.

My mind only works so fast, I'm 63 years old. Oh my, Oh my, Oh my. LOL

Wed May 23, 2007 10:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post GLP Report Causes SNEDs Eruption
UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
REAL NEWS FLASH!

I have received a couple calls and a few emails that the constellation known as Ursa Minor (asterism- Little Dipper) may be appearing "out of position."

I think it's a bunch of garbage...but I will see what I can find.

Dan

P.S. Mongraal...follow up with me. I am calling my friend at CalPoly.

IT'S GARBAGE!

I just received a call...didn't need to make one. This photo was sent to me and said to have been taken recently, and shows the position of Polaris, the celestial north pole (CNP), and the asterism called the "Little Dipper."

It's right where it should be, about Dec +89°15'50.x"!

Furthermore it is a confirmed HOAX REHASH! I have been informed what the origin is, followers of a hoax. This same claim has been going on ever since the big one didn't happen in '03! Sundogs becoming Planets, lens-flares with wings, coordinate geniuses who don't know about geocaching, oh my! ::)

Back to the meeting.

Uncle John here: Dan deleted the coordinate post so fast I couldn't remember the reference to geocaching.

My mind only works so fast, I'm 63 years old. Oh my, Oh my, Oh my. LOL

Very interesting. We can now surmise:

1) SNEDs is still keeping an 'eagle eye' on this forum.

2) Judging from the speed with which Dan attempted to, ahem, research the 'claim', it's apparent no approach was made to the meteorologist who supposedly made the comment on-air - based on his own first-hand observations.

3) Even the possibility of such an occurrence happening is cause for a 'nuclear' reaction from the official "ex" -Majestic mouthpiece, leading the astute observer to wonder why such fervor is employed and with such alacrity.

4) Those familiar with the reasons WHY such an observation would cause alarm would recall that the supposed cause of such an event -- the so-called "lurch" -- only occurs sporadically and cannot be traced from day to day; i.e. one day the "lurch" may be evidenced from such observations, while the next day all seems "normal". Thus, unless one can produce photographs (again, potentially photoshopped) from the evening in question, any frantic cries of "hoax! garbage!" can be dismissed out-of-hand.

5) There is no 'proof' that the meteorologist's observation was "hoaxed", just as it could be true that the original poster ("Op") at GLP is a black-ops agent designed to 'stir' using an event supposedly predicted, then proving it a hoax, thus making any similar event in the near-future meet with cries of derision, a la 'the boy who cried wolf'.

6) Any attempt at confirming the original claim may be stymied by the secretive black-ops power to 'silence' such claims with behind-the-scenes threats of firing, loss of promotion, warnings of potential 'accidents', etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I expect to see more of these kind of virulent denials, far out of proportion to the original source, even when that 'source' is such a paragon of truthful reporting as GLP. :P

Thu May 24, 2007 4:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next