It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:43 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.5 2007 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 3.5 2007
Welcome back to the Golden Thread, please observe the Golden Rule at ALL times.

We appologize for the bouncing around of late but we have finally landed in our new home were WE can Control the Horizontal and WE can Control the Vertical :lol:

The Golden Thread Lives Again

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Back In The Saddle
We're BACK and STRONGER THAN EVER

Thanks to all the contributions over the past 3.5 years :!: and here's to increasing our understanding of what's being done to us, "for" us, by us, and what it's all for.

For further information, please see

http://www.danburisch.info

and the between-forums forum

http://www.danburisch.info/vanillaforum

For guidance on how to observe the rules regarding posting, please see the Netiquette section in the Understanding the Golden Rule Section.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Congratulations and Thanks!

Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post new home
A nice new home...with a cosy logfire. I hope the walls are soundproofed and the windows triple-glazed. :P

Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:48 am
GT Truther

Post Coming Soon: The Entire GT
Think of the "brick" house that the Wolf wasn't able to blow down, after chasing the first two little piggies out of their homes. :P

In case no-one saw my post on Shady's GLP thread, we intend to make ALL the original volumes of the Golden Thread available here, from Day One (Oct. 2, 2003) onward. The only thing we apparently lost was the last two days of the forumer.com chapter.

Carry on!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Calling all Cherubims
Uncle John here: Of course I'm wondering what was the real reason that the last forum was taken down.

My best guess is that it had to do with dan's reported visitation over a hundred times by a Cherubim. Perhaps this is the post that offended someone in control?

UncleJohn wrote:
dondep wrote:
What changed was D&M's induction last May. The moral prohibitions that Dan would often voice about using the 'Lotus' were recently recanted in statements made by Dan to the effect 'that was then, this is now'. Meaning, 'what I said before isn't so important now. Things change and maybe we should look at using the technology.' UJ, if you've recovered from what I suspect will be a massive birthday-party hangover, maybe you can recall the wording Dan used.

Uncle John here: I'm still drunk, so the hangover thing will have to wait till tomorrow. Today is still my birthday.

Dan statement was like "that was three years ago."

dan wrote:
Project Lotus began as a non-issue to Majestic. It strangely became an issue, during Treaty negotiations. With a little (lot) work by me...I managed to get it removed from the table. The Lotus Model, assuming timeline 1, will be found circa 2091. I have previously described exactly how, and by whom, and exactly what would be done with it. Early items are now underway, putting that whole thing in motion. What items? I'm sorry, but that's not for public consumption. Did I put them into motion? No. It is happening all by itself. Enough of that.

What is in the Lotus Model, now stored somewhere, waiting to be found? Answer: EVERYTHING we knew about Lotus, up to the time it was stored. That includes specifications for all the optics, frequencies, etc...all the secrets of Lotus...to that time. It will enable anyone who finds it to take a microscope and with limited equipment, replicate the work - exactly.

Does the Maji know where it is? Nope! Years ago I worked out a code with Marcia, a code that has never been broken...and she and I planned how to store the material, using that code in conversation, with a cipher located elsewhere...a cipher that will become available to the person finding it. How? I'm sorry, but that's not for public consumption. Don't believe it? Great! I don't care. The truth is the truth and anyone's lack of belief won't change that...no matter how much they would like it change. As my Grandpa would say: "Tuff Toast!"

So, if it's going to be found in 2091, and if it won't be really recognized until then, how and why are we doing anything with it right now?

The people not understanding...the same ones who want you to believe they know so much, yet can't negotiate the difference between a first name and a middle name ("John" versus "Mike"), should have read my words and tried to understand them, rather than what they wanted to add to them...

The 2091 find will lead to a spin-off thought...which helps the fight against a few varieties of cancer. I say again...it won't be Lotus...it will be a thought of someone who comes in contact with Lotus. Human threads of love...are finely woven gold...and will not be disturbed by the bulls in the china shop of humanity. The bulls don't like that? I don't remember asking them.

Between now and then...I say then...but won't personally see 2091...we are going to try to help, by using what we have learned (and are learning daily) from Lotus. Will this possibly place certain aspects of Lotus in a position where they can be back engineered? Yes. We have determined...methodically over 5 years...that to withdraw that possibility (eliminating the mere possibility of it being misused), would be enough to cripple every aspect of every idea of how we can apply Lotus for the betterment of humanity.

There is a reason for that...

When humanity comes into contact with something of this nature - something which holds the possibility of being a catalyst for betterment - it always carries with it a double edge. We (I) have waited 5 long years...first to confirm the discovery (done)...then to find its history (done...I now believe)...and to hold out for the single good edge of betterment and no risk(...does not seem possible)...

...and now that we have determined the parameters of the discovery...and its natures and ramifications in present times...we were faced with a decision. Some may say..."Hey, wait a minute? I asked him about this 3 years ago and he said that it couldn't be used!?"

To a few: Wake up! Grow up! It's not 3 years ago!

Some may have asked that...then...but there is something they are missing...they didn't make the discovery...I did...and so it wasn't their place, to begin with, to set a time for the decision to be answered. The responsibility falls to the person finding it (no matter what the reason)...as to whether to make it fully public or not. When they find something...they can make their decision and I'll try not to poke my nose into their business.

UJ: If you are visited over a hundred times by a Cherubim whose assignment is to keep you from picking the fruit of the tree of life, then I can't understand how three years makes any difference.

As the story changes, the only conclusion I can make is yet another set of lies by dan. Just as it is not good to mess with mother nature, it is not good to lie about visits by a Cherubim. No wonder why dan has seizures.

Perhaps someone needs to ask J's wife about the Cherubim visit. That would make a great party conversation. Help me out, Beltway people.

nice photo of J's wife deleted.

Edit: After looking this up, I think it would be in poor taste to bring this up to J's wife.

Dan Burisch: The Cherubim have been put in place to guard the way to the Tree of Life.
Dan Burisch: If we are to take the Fruit from the Tree of Life we would be as "gods."

Dan Burisch: MAKE NO MISTAKE...
Dan Burisch: ANYONE,
Dan Burisch: ANYONE WISHING TO PLAY WITH THIS TO ALTER ANYTHING...AS A SENTIENT BEING...
Dan Burisch: IS GRABBING FOR THE FRUIT OF THE TREE OF LIFE.

drbknows: What happened to J's wife?
Dan Burisch: It entered her room from across the room through the wall. She climbed up the headboard and tried to climbe the wall. She was hospitalized from shock.

Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Glad to see the Golden Thread back up and running again.

Seems to me that some folks here on the golden thread may have hit a sensitive nerve or two :?:

Must be doing something right I guess, carry on folks!

Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

we need emoticons again!
and my active mind section posts ... sigh

maybe we can do a blog section or something --

(just thinking out loud)

Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:05 pm
GT Truther

Post megaupload link
Talking of pigs, Don....I'll change it soon, I promise

I don't plan on taking over from UJ here as chief archivist, but here's a link to an Adobe pdf file of the Golden Thread Volume 2007.2 at Vanilla, and at Forumer (up to March 23rd, and including avatars and photos, etc). The pdf file's 630-odd pages long.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=21A1SOSN

Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:12 pm
Truth Seeker

Why this new thread.
JAn

Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:18 pm
GT Truther

Post Free Speech - Requires Vigilance
Thanks IMMENSELY, Mjc! (Cute pig, btw.... :lol: )

JAn, to answer your question with another question:

"Why wasn't the old one good enough?"

It's the same Golden Thread, but it kept getting 'stepped on'. We needed a brick house so the Big Bad Wolf wouldn't keep blowing the old house down. Now, if there is a problem with something someone says here, the people who want to suppress our freedom of speech will actually have to abide by the law and register a complaint - WHICH WE CAN ADDRESS - before we are shut down again merely because someone says something someone else doesn't like.

(Is there such a thing as 'free speech' in Holland?)

Incidentally, for all the 'newbies', we are not a Dan Burisch "hate" site, nor a Dan Burisch "shill" site; most of the folks on the GT (Golden Thread) accept that there are some things about Dan Burisch that are true, some more than others, but the full story hasn't been told yet and that's what we need to know - the FULL story. We may speak more about Dan than other (ahem) 'whistleblowers', but that's because some of us actually know him (somewhat) personally.

Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: megaupload link
mjc wrote:
Talking of pigs, Don....I'll change it soon, I promise

I don't plan on taking over from UJ here as chief archivist, but here's a link to an Adobe pdf file of the Golden Thread Volume 2007.2 at Vanilla, and at Forumer (up to March 23rd, and including avatars and photos, etc). The pdf file's 630-odd pages long.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=21A1SOSN

Uncle John here: That's great but it left out my last post which I thought was cool. I do remember how it ended.

Uncle John wrote:
Every parade need clowns. Send in the clowns. There aught to be clowns. Thanks sweet Judy blue eyes.

My post had something to do with how wonderful it would be if dan would clean up the CO2 problem with his LG recall, heal all illness with healing tones, bring humanity the fruits of the tree of life, show humanity how ruins on Mars explains humanity's past, reveal to us all the Cherubim and the jrod from the future told him and everything else I expect dan to come up with. This alone would put him up there with Buddha, Christ and Mohammed!

Thanks MJC.

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

love and peace

d

Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:45 pm
GT Truther

Shady

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:48 pm
GT Truther

My first starting off posting is to be 'Signs'...from the light heart we demonstrate on occasion..

From J.

On a Septic Tank Truck in Oregon : "Yesterday's Meals on
Wheels"

On a Gynecologist's Office: "Dr. Jones, at your cervix."

On a Plumber's truck: "We repair what your husband fixed."

On another Plumber's truck: "Don't sleep with a drip. Call
your plumber.."

Pizza Shop Slogan: "7 days without pizza makes one weak."

At a Tire Shop in Milwaukee ! "Invite us to your next
blowout."

On a Plastic Surgeon's Office door: "Hello Can we pick
your nose?"

At a Towing company: "We don't charge an arm and a leg. We
want tows."

On an Electrician's truck: "Let us remove your shorts."

In a Non-smoking Area: "If we see smoke,we will assume you
are on fire and take appropriate action."

On a Maternity Room door: "Push. Push. Push"

At an Optometrist's Office: "If you don't see what you're
looking for,you've come to the right place."

On a Taxidermist's window: "We really know our stuff."

In a Podiatrist's office: "Time wounds all heels."

On a Fence: "Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive."

At a Car Dealership: "The best way to get back on your
feet -- miss a car payment."

Outside a Muffler Shop: "No appointment necessary. We hear
you coming."

In a Veterinarian 's waiting room: "Be back in 5 minutes.
Sit! Stay!"

At the Electric Company: "We would be delighted if you
send in your payment. However, if you don't, you will be."

In a Restaurant window: "Don't stand there and be hungry,
Come on in and get fed up ."

In the front yard of a Funeral Home: "Drive carefully.
We'll wait."

At a Propane Filling Station: "Thank heaven for little
grills."

On another Septic Tank Truck in Oregon : "We're Number
One in Number Two."

And don't forget the sign at a Chicago Radiator Shop:
"Best place in town to take a leak."

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

Dex

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:51 pm
GT Truther

Post Cancer cures
Uncle John here: I had to walk away from 60 minutes tonight. President candidate Edward's wife was talking about her cancer. Just last week we lost a husband of a close friend to cancer. He was a college professor and would only do what the docters recommended.

I know many cures for cancer. These are not great secrets.

I tried to talk to dan in Rachel about cancer and he refused to discuss it.

Now dan says that the lotus protocol will cure cancer.

When is this madness going to stop?

"One way or another, this darkness got to give."

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Columbo, Mark Twain, and J-9
Columbo, Mark Twain, and J-9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I sure hope I have a conscience, because I just heard Columbo (the modest, rumpled detective) say that you need a conscience to have imagination. I thought that was pretty profound, in a world already full of profundity.

Now the young Mark Twain is saying his plan is to "have a plan". Why did he need a plan? He was indignant that the U.S. Mail stagecoach was held up with him on it, and one of the other two passengers warned the robbers they were in the land of the legendary 'bad man' named 'Slade'. Seems the mere mention of 'Slade' was able to scare the bejesus out of the two robbers, simply because of the legend. The two robbers then trembled, gave back the goodies, said "you just tell Mr. Slade we only stopped you to have a little conversation."

The Maji's plan has always been to "have a plan". I'm sure Dadmiral means well, but I know Dick is basically out to secure himself and his posse. The reader may not know about the bet between them that led to Dan becoming J-9 (for a spell).

(I'm still laughing at some of Dex's "Signs"....)

Dan recounted the details the other week, so I'm sure he won't mind me sharing them (as he may have already, albeit a less - ahem - 'personally'). The precipitous event was, of course, the ouster of Romana Prodi, recent Italian prime minister, as the sitting J-9 when he approached Dan directly and asked for a face-to-face meeting in Rome. His invitation to Dan showed a cc to Dadmiral, but when Dan asked John about it Dadmiral was apparently surprised. No, he hadn't seen any cc from Prodi. So, an 'approach' had been made by Prodi to Dan, indicating apparently that there was something 'amiss'. Protocol hadn't been observed. John and Dick's eyes narrowed. Prodi must be Illuminati. Prodi was shown the door.

That was when Dick bet John a case of brandy and a box of cigars that they would have a new replacement by April 1st (I think that's the date.....although it could have been May 1st. I'm not good at details.) If Dadmiral won, Dan could be the temporary J-9, and if Dick won, he'd get the goodies.

Well, as it turned out, Dan DID become J-9, though he always knew he'd only be temporary as the Ninth Chair was the 'globalist' chair (i.e. someone foreign, usually European). He also was allowed to choose his successor, which is how Carol Ann Thatcher (Maggie's daughter) became the new J-9. They had to hunt her down between nightclubs (allegedly). It's said Maggie is STILL mad; she didn't want her family to have to bear the burden of knowing. Personally, if the account that's been pieced together from certain sources turns out to be true, it's another example of nepotism as far as I can see. It's not only "hoosier daddy", but "hoosier mommy" (no offense, Carol, as for all I know you may be in a minority of the good. How did you get to make such an impression on Dan? 8) ). I know Dan DID say he couldn't abide by the burden of being responsible for Majestic decisions, which even though he would probably vote against them, would hold him to responsibility even for decisions he would vigorously vote against.

Of course, the entire account could have been fabricated, even though it comes from several sources, so who knows how much of it is true? It's at least possible, but without any authoritative acknowledgement, it isn't probable, so I'll just say it's ..... plausible.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:15 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

>>>>>>>Why wasn't the old one good enough?"

(Is there such a thing as 'free speech' in Holland?)<<<<<<

Don, Thanks for the answer. I just wanted to know.

There were many changes to the GT over the past.
After all the years I (I believe You and HumanSubject (DH) started it).

Now I see many points of view. (And many sites / threads). I understand.
Reading here and there is to make up my own mind, and not being mind-controlled.
We all should be as neutral and objective as a lamp-post.

About `free speech` in Holland.
That is close to 100%. (There must be things you can´t say). Remember f.i. Theo van Gogh who was murdered because of our (Dutch) freedom of speech. We call it "Vrijheid van meningsuiting".

Oké: I believe Dan. I understand Questions. I know there is more. I feel others decide what I can handle as thruth.

THX for your respons.
By now I must be the most known unknown.
JAn

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:37 am
Site Admin

Hoo Nose wrote:
Well, I guess that I should have expected it. Dan started out with the biology credibility as a way to piggyback his whole circus and the more that I look at the biology, all I see are interpretations that are debatable, if not just plain wrong.

Too bad I didn't get to read the last week - but the field work was fun. I would be really surprised if anybody bothered to try to debate my last post on the sequence of construction of these J-Rod critters. That is one big and serious problem.

However, my week under the stars didn't go to waste. It was also a good time to think a little more about the sequence of engineering and what that peculiar anatomy indicates. After a lot of thought, I now believe that, not only was the addition of warm earth - adapted characteristics more recent to the primitive adaptation to the cold system (both because of the relative simplicity of that particular change, and because of the NECESSARY REVERSION to the cold system when the mixed physiology deteriorates - reverting to the primitive condition to which it is overwhelmingly more suited) but I am beginning to think that the original system was probably aquatic - how else does a skin absorption method of eating make sense! If the J-Rods are truly non-aquatic, then the change must be recent enough that they still need to bathe in nutrients.

As the feet of clay for the message become more obvious, the struggle to avoid drowning in errors becomes more critical. At one point or another, people will realize that this whole thing is nonsense - cherubim (badly programmed golems - if they exist at all in the manner described), "doctrine of convergent timeline" is no paradox, it is merely fantasy to enable the J-Rod saviors to come "help" us.

I think this whole thing is an attempt to perpetuate a scam on a scientifically illiterate society.

Too bad the new forum doesn't allow non-registered posters. Obviously I will not be one of them.

However, believe it or not, greater things are afoot. But you have to look to find them.

Cheers

Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:50 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Another post from Hoo Nose, I also passed along the info regarding guest posting now being opened up!

Hoo Nose wrote:
Hi Shawna,

In terms of "games afoot" I was referring to the fake revelations emanating from Dan's new affiliate "the Priory of Sion." The PofS seems to be a diversion with a small bit of truth that has been floated to see what response it garners. Of course, Dan Brown hacked the story beyond recognition - which will help the illiterati "debunk" it. I suggest people look for other affiliations of Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln. This seems to be a planned op relating to people who have been hidden and repeatedly persecuted by "The Church of Saul" for two millenia. Their knowledge may be even more catastrophic for the street corner shell game known as "Christianity" a control system founded on deception, fear, forced ignorance, and genocide on a scale that makes the Nazis look like thug wannabes.

Hint: What group of people made up the majority of the population in the town Mohammed was born in? Figure that out and you are on the trail.

Look towards the Carolingians. The Merovingians are a diversion.

By the way, what is going on with Danny Boy and the J-Rod scam falls into the deception by rank amateurs category. Yes, he worked on a J-Rod and submitted the Q94 report - but you don't send a lab tech out to finish off a "unified field theory" - unless you prime him with the wrong answers that you need to have people believe.

Also I note that he is now flogging a D.Sc. degree which is generally not a research degree. Does SUNY have these things? They usually come from smaller, non-research oriented schools. Funny thing is that I almost never cite my Ph.D.

Cheers

Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Whitley Strieber new book
Whitley Strieber wrote:
My new novel, 2012: the War for Souls, has just been bought by Warner Bros. for a movie, so I thought I’d write a little about why I wrote it and what I think about 2012. First, it’s a story about the journey of the soul, and the deep denial we are in about our souls. Most of us say we believe that we have a soul, but we live as if we don’t really believe that at all.

In my story, which takes place in a triad of 3 parallel earths, the negative side of the triad understands the soul (knowledge belongs to the dark side) and, as the approach of 2012 causes the gateways between universes to open, they swarm out into the positive side of the triad, attacking them and attempting to take their world from them. The harmonizing side of the triangle becomes involved, when a man there has to balance between dark and light in order to take the whole species to a new level.

The reality of the soul as I understand it from my own life, from the Bible and from the statements of the Master of the Key animates the novel. One of the things the book does is to illustrate how dangerous it is to be soul-blind, or in soul denial. We ignore the way that our lives affect our souls at peril.

The book also speculates that there could be a technology that affects the soul, and may once have been such in the past. I think we have lost a great deal of knowledge, and I’m very interested in the odd dichotomy between the way the past looks archaeologically and the way it looks in its own narrative.

The prime example of this, of course, is the very limited archaeological evidence for the biblical narrative. Why would that be? And the enormous difference between the archaeological record as we understand it and pre-Columbian America. I really don’t know whether findings are more important than narrative, but I do feel strongly that Eurocentric archaeology has made a mistake not only in the way it ignores narrative, but also in the way it understands what it does not ignore.

However, there is one particular area in which that has recently and quite dramatically changed, and that is the relationship between the end of the last Mayan age and the last great catastrophe to befall this planet. Whether or not that newly discovered confluence means that the next change of age, which is unfolding now, should be taken seriously as a warning is worth discussing.

In my novel, the change of age literally opens doors between worlds that coexist in the same space. It made for a terrifically exciting writing experience, and I hope that it’s as interesting to read. But there are also things in the book that echo the dark past of our own world, and possibly disclose elements of a future that is rushing straight at us right now.

In recent years, a number of geologists have recognized that something quite extraordinary befell this planet about 5,200 years ago—in other words, at the exact turn of the last Mayan age. There is evidence that there were upheavals across the entire planet, and they were fearsome.

3,100 B. C. was Year 0.0.0.0 in the Mayan Calendar. At that time, also, the rising civilization in Sumer collapsed. It was nothing like the grand culture that would follow there and in Egypt, but there was a marked decline from organized city states into a mix of loose agrarian and hunter-gatherer culture. It’s not clear that the legends of the flood date from this period, but the first recorded flood story, the Epic of Gilgamesh appears in written form about a thousand years later, and Gilgamesh himself, who is believed to have been a historical figure, lived within a few hundred years of 3,100 B. C.

A prominent researcher with the Byrd Polar Research Institute, Prof. Lonnie Thompson, has offered convincing evidence that earth’s climate was dramatically changed right around 3,100 B.C. He sees this as a worldwide event, with a very sudden onset and effects that have lasted to this day.

To summarize some of the evidence, at about this time temperate zone plants in the Peruvian highlands were frozen in a matter of minutes, and ended up at the base of glaciers that are intact to this day. The freezing process was so fast that the plants’ cell walls were not destroyed, as they would have been, say, in a freeze that took an hour. The temperature plummeted in minutes. And whatever awesome thing happened, it has stayed low ever since.

In the Tyrol, the ice-man, Oetzi, was moving through an alpine meadow at about the same time when he became trapped by a snowstorm. It was not until 1991, over 5,000 years later, that the snow that fell on that day melted sufficiently to uncover his body during a glacial retreat.

Thompson has commented that something happened then that was monumental. The human world was not well organized enough to reflect it in detail, but it is worth considering that the Maya might have started their calendar then because an age did indeed end at that time, and a new one began.

There were cultural responses around the world. In England, Stonehenge and New Grange were constructed, possibly as a response to a radical climate shift from temperate to much colder. In Egypt, the Osirion was constructed over a well that had quite possibly become sacred due to the extreme drought that befell the whole of North Africa. Around the world, in fact, there was a sudden outburst of monumental construction, and, in many places, the collapse of the few more extensive civilizations that existed.

Commentary in the Mayan narrative called the Popul Vuh would suggest, as does the Epic of Gilgamesh and so many other narratives—including the Bible, with it’s archetypical flood story—that the catastrophe was remembered vividly.

So, did the Maya date their calendar from the catastrophe and just assume the cycle based on their own astronomical mythology, or did they somehow know that the catastrophe is cyclical?

The way you answer that question places you on one or the other side of a huge divide.

Conventional archaeology would say that the Maya or their predecessors could not possibly have known about such a cycle, and they simply invented it as a way of explaining the catastrophe in terms of their own primitive understanding of reality.

However, events that are unfolding now are beginning to suggest that their calendar is unexpectedly accurate. For example, not only is there substantial evidence that greenhouse gas emissions are in the process of inducing sudden climate change, completely unexpected changes in the way the sun is functioning are adding, as it were, fire to the fire.

It has been observed that the Martian polar caps have been growing smaller for the past few years. There is nothing that could cause this but an increase in solar output. In addition, scientists are predicting that the next solar max is likely to be among the most intense ever recorded, and that, after it ends, the sun will begin a cooling phase.

For the past 20 years, the number of meteors entering the atmosphere has also been on the rise, suggesting that we are entering a ‘dirty’ area of space. Did we pass through such an area 5,200 years ago, and did the Maya know when we would go through it again?

If so, or if they understood the sun well enough to predict its activity far in advance, or knew anything about the population cycle that would lead to global warming—well, the past is completely, radically and utterly different from what we now understand.

I would be very surprised if they had anything like such an extremely advanced science. In fact, there is little evidence of any advanced civilization in Mesoamerica as early as 3,100 B.C., let alone a culture with an extraordinarily advanced science.

I am not so sure, though, that they did not know far more about our world than we can possibly imagine. After all, somebody with incredible engineering knowledge and construction skills built the great pyramid at Giza, the enormous platform at Baalbek in Lebanon, the fortress at Sacsayhuaman in Peru, and so many other extraordinary artifacts and structures.

Not only that, the people of the deep past had very substantial geographic knowledge as well. As Jim Alison says on his website, Prehistoric Alignment of World Wonders, “Easter Island, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paratoari, Tassili n'Ajjer and Giza are all aligned on a single great circle. Additional ancient sites that are located within one tenth of one degree of this great circle include Petra; Perseopolis; Khajuraho; Pyay, Sukothai and Anatom Island.

“Near Ollantaytambo, Machupicchu and Cuzco are within one quarter of a degree. The Oracle at Siwa in the western Egyptian desert is within one quarter of a degree. In the Indus Valley, Mohenjo Daro and Ganweriwala are within one quarter of a degree. The ancient Sumerian city of Ur and Angkor temples in Cambodia and Thailand are within one degree of the great circle. The Angkor temple at Preah Vihear is within one quarter of a degree.”

Because they are both undeniable and do not fit a Eurocentric and modernist worldview, the undeniable reality of these alignments are unremarked in conventional archaeological literature. And yet, the measurements are straightforward enough. Somebody, working over thousands of years, chose to place these sites in this particular way at a time when we presently believe that human beings were only rarely traveling by sea, let alone communicating across the vast distances that would be necessary to place these monuments as they have, in fact, been placed.

So, are we the confused and still-reeling remnant of a great scientific civilization, or did our ancestors, perhaps, possess some sort of exquisite instinct that has gradually been replaced by knowledge? If so, perhaps that is the real meaning of the story of the garden of Eden, which records nothing less than man’s discovery of his humanity. Prior to our eating of the tree of knowledge, did we act in some high instinct? What have we lost, then?

Whether the precise date of December 21, 2012 means anything or not I do not know. But I do know this: just as the Maya predicted, an age is indeed ending now. No matter what happens, in 50 years, this world is going to be a radically different place, and the time that this change has become undeniable is now, just a few years prior to the predicted end of the age.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Disclosure
Uncle John here: OK, I don't usually echo posts to the golden thread from elsewhere but this and Whitley's post are worth it. The following is really funny disclosure.

Alexis wrote:
Monday AM.
Several European ambassadors to the ONU, present different races of Aliens in the United Nations' .
The existence of interstellar travel and Highly Evolved Extraterrestrial Civilizations is a fact.
Even if the "Visitors" do not answer questions, the world markets collapse.
Petroleum value is CERO, and the Middle East is in complete crisis.
Israel attacks Iran. Saudi Arabia monarchy collapses.
China movilizes his Army and India does the same thing.
Tuesday AM

World in complete crisis, Religions have no answer to the crisis. Several terrorist attacks occur in different places.

Wednesday.

Aliens are forced to Control our Planet to stop the Chaos.
A Central Alien Government of Planetary Salvation is established in United Nations.

Thursday PM
Terrestrial Armed Forces and Local govs. are now under Extraterrestrial control.
The Alien Gov. employing unknown methods imposes a psychic curfew.
In the big cities there are very few people in the streets. many of them sleeping in the streets, cars, trains, etc.
Radio and TV only broadcast peaceful music and images. No news. The whole broadcasting system is under extraterrestrial control.

...only four days after the ONU disclosure, the "Big Cosmic Brothers" are in total control. Everybody smiles watching undefined colors and forms in TV, and everybody "loves it". The music is...so nice...something so new and nice..!

Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

We Danny has carried through with his threat. Closed down my board.

Never fear I've moved it Yahoo.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/OperationsEagles/

Plus four more which will not be revealed at present. :)

Shady

Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:52 am
GT Truther

Post Lamp-Posting
JAnunknown wrote:
HOI ALL,
>>>>>>>Why wasn't the old one good enough?"

(Is there such a thing as 'free speech' in Holland?)<<<<<<

Don, Thanks for the answer. I just wanted to know.

There were many changes to the GT over the past.
After all the years I (I believe You and HumanSubject (DH) started it).

Now I see many points of view. (And many sites / threads). I understand.
Reading here and there is to make up my own mind, and not being mind-controlled.
We all should be as neutral and objective as a lamp-post.

Well JAn, maybe some are better equipped to light the pathway to the Truth (as a lamp-post), than to question things. I can't see myself as a lamp-post though; for many, the image comes to mind of the man standing with a lamp-shade over his head and holding a light-bulb in a quizzical manner. Being a lamp-post also implies not having an opinion ones' self, but everyone loves a lamp-post....except a speeding motorist who loses control. lol

About `free speech` in Holland.
That is close to 100%. (There must be things you can´t say). Remember f.i. Theo van Gogh who was murdered because of our (Dutch) freedom of speech. We call it "Vrijheid van meningsuiting".

Oké: I believe Dan. I understand Questions. I know there is more. I feel others decide what I can handle as thruth.

I too feel others decide, but I would respectfully request that I make up my own mind as to what I can 'handle'. I don't want that decision in anyone else's hands, especially those that have misplaced the public trust all these years.

THX for your respons.
By now I must be the most known unknown.

That's pretty funny, JAn! And true! :lol:
JAn

UJ, were you lamp-posting your new book, or is that Whitley Streiber's new book? I was shocked when I first read the post, until I noted the subject line.

And what's this you brought over? Sounds familiar somehow...... :wink:

Uncle John, quoting Whitley Streiber, wrote:
In the big cities there are very few people in the streets. many of them sleeping in the streets, cars, trains, etc.
Radio and TV only broadcast peaceful music and images. No news. The whole broadcasting system is under extraterrestrial control.

...only four days after the ONU disclosure, the "Big Cosmic Brothers" are in total control. Everybody smiles watching undefined colors and forms in TV, and everybody "loves it". The music is...so nice...something so new and nice..!

Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

just downloaded this -- starting to read it myself....

the gardener at Hidden Mission wrote:
This phrase really intrigues this 'conspiracy realist'..."This book is a conspiracy theorist’s wet dream." I'll have to get right down on it! Hopefully a few others of you will join me in the downloading and we can have a mental masturbatory circle jerk! lol

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=101493

10,000 HEROES - SRI AND THE MANUFACTURING OF THE NEW AGE: PART ONE

Posted By: IZAKOVIC
Date: Sunday, 25 March 2007, 3:40 p.m.

In Response To: SEVERE WARNING! (WHAT, ~ANOTHER~ ONE...? :) (hobie)

Posted by: 7sense on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 02:37 PM

http://www.remoteviewer.nu/index.php?na ... e&sid=3630

In 1968 the U.S. Office of Education commissioned Stanford Research Institute (later called SRI) to have a look into the future and report what they’d found there. SRI took it one step further and spelled out what “changes in the conceptual premises underlying Western society would lead to a desirable future.” (Changing Images of Man, xvii)

The results were made into a book called “Changing Images of Man”, edited by O.W. Markley and Willis W. Harman. You can download a copy of the 1982 reprint here (pdf), courtesy of Skilluminati Research. This book is a conspiracy theorist’s wet dream.

It is nothing less than a blueprint for a vast social engineering project undertaken by the very highest levels of the military/industrial complex. The project, as we’ll see, was already well underway by the time this study was commissioned, but in the late sixties and early seventies, thanks in part to this project, SRI was at the hub of just about every major development in the evolving “New Age” community.

Conspiracy theorists within the Christian right see this book, now almost mythical in status, as evidence of a very longrunning project, indeed, comprised of a Satanic plot to rule the world. But we, especially those on the political left who would completely ignore such theories, will need learn to step out of our own ivory towers from which we scorn those “ignorant fundies” and re-examine how the elites in our society operate. For example, this document most certainly does represent an attempt to undermine Christianity. If nothing else, it is clear, that Christianity is not “useful” for the creation of the “desirable future” mentioned in the book’s introduction. That’s not to say that Christianity has not been manipulated in our society; it most certainly has and one need look no further than Pat Robertson’s call for the assassination of Hugo Chavez to see that cynical manipulation in action. But ultimately, Christianity must go or be transformed into something quite different. As we’ll see, that transformation is also well underway.

But if you think we’ll need to resort to questionable interpretations of ancient Biblical prophecies to make the case that the SRI study represents an ongoing project to manipulate the very core values of our society, think again. One advantage we have in the effort to oppose this program…and it is imperative that we make such an effort…is the sheer arrogance of those undertaking it. You see, they didn’t bother to hide their tracks. Who they are and what they represent are right out there in the open for all to see, sometimes in ways that I can only interpret as a mocking, inside joke. In fact, the program of the “Image Changers” is so apparent, that it is rather stunning to me that so few on the left have written about this before.

Ultimately, this is not about some tiny secret cabal pulling the strings. It’s about how our national security state operates and how our corporate and military rulers find some variation of fascism to be far more convenient for their purposes. This democracy thing isn’t really working for them, and the ability of our capitalist system to keep a majority of the citizens of the industrialized countries lodged within the ranks of the “middle class” is coming to an end. So, how better to transition to some neo-feudalist post-capitalism than to ask the middle class themselves to embrace the coming downsizing as the beginning of a new, golden age. Oh sure, the transition is likely to be a bit…bumpy…say the Image Changers. But they have a plan for THAT, too.

----

The rest of the article is available at the link above.

If you download the book from

http://www.skilluminati.com/docs/Changi ... titute.pdf

and read it, you will find that at this stage, when China bought out Chile's copper production for next 5 years and now goes to do the same with Russian oil in effort to live the American dream, we are probably facing only two options: or we are to be nuked in Middle East in to the WWIII, or we are to be quaked at the western US, both down to the disruption of western society.

IZAKOVIC
http://www.deepspace4.com

Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:59 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next