It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:06 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.5 2007 
GT Truther

Post More lies
dan wrote:
papa wrote:
Nice fiddle playing (Owner of a lonely Heart)

Does anyone think it was necessary for 9/11 to take place in order to keep us on time line 1.
If it was necessary could TPTB have warned the folks in away that wouldn't jeopardize time line 1.

Would their decision not to warn us be that they wanted to fill their pockets,

Also Dan you mentioned the seals are put away until we pass this red stage in history. What exactly did you mean by that. (not sure if I quoted you correct)

Would the seals have given the other countries the technology to build a looking glass?
If we were able to see that 9/11 would take place and did nothing to warn the public then how much better are we than they in looking after this technology.
Who are the keepers of this Technology and how am I to trust them in doing the right things with it? My trust has been broken.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0961758233

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QO2g9tgWjbU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pvFwDeVn3so

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CVLqZyUwqv8

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0422942459

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7079311324

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3132978571

Peace
Papa T

Papa T, may I ask you something? Who has ever claimed that the so called "powers" let 9/11 occur to keep us on Timeline 1?

Thus far I have indicated (1) they let it happen...which is supported by evidence not required to even come from me...but nevertheless....and (2) they made the wrong decision to allow it to happen, picking "it" (9/11) over a "worse possibility."

I have never defined the "worse possibility" as having anything to do with the transition from Timeline #1 to Timeline #2. So, at the risk of appearing as though I am defending against someone fiddling with my words, may I ask you from whence you derived the opinion?

Did their decision allow them to fill their pockets? Sure! I think we've all figured out that no matter how they decide, they opt for financial increases. That's not new. The decision to allow the other option may have done the same, albeit offering much less financial structural support.

A careful read of my response about 9/11 shows that I state openly that I have been made aware of the other option, will not disclose it, and that they should have chosen to defend the U.S. and pushed for a third "undeclared" path.

Uncle John here: See how sophisticated dan is trying to weave the cover-up. Oh, the dreaded unspeakable "worse possibility!" Now we have a new "undeclared" path.

Meanwhile dan ignores the actual fact that majestic blew up the buildings on 9/11. He tries to hide it behind the untaken options.

dan wrote:
Dates? The operative ones, on my end, are these:

1980-2016: SOLSTICE SUN ON THE PLANE
1992-2012: FULCANELLI'S SEASON OF CATASTROPHE
1998: ON CENTER PLANE
2006/07-2012: MAJ DETERMINED RED ZONE

Uncle John here: What dan doesn't tell you is this center plane crap is based upon Astrology, not Galactic Astronomy. I would seem likely that dan is smart enough to know this, but IMO he and majestic are all so mind controlled so as to accept this conjecture without consideration.

The age of Enlightenment, the age of computers, the age of space travel, the age of time travel and the wipeout of humanity by some flyby are all aligned in time with some ad hoc positioning of the planets in our solar system? What a joke. I love a parade!

dan wrote:
Concerning the seals and what they may offer...that would depend on who is in control of them. That information ("precisely who?") is not available.

"If we were able to see that 9/11 would take place and did nothing to warn the public then how much better are we than they in looking after this technology. Who are the keepers of this Technology and how am I to trust them in doing the right things with it? My trust has been broken."

The seals and the technology are not being watched by the Administration. The decision to do/not do and what to do, for 9/11, was taken by the Administration. I expect that Majestic, meaning the Committee of the Majority (CotM), may have informed the Clinton Administration, but I have not been allowed to peruse the CotM records. I have perused the Maj12 records and found no related decisions based by vote of the body. (I indicated this in my summary as well.) Therefore, it is from the records of those watching the LG and its probabilistic inferences, the actions which have been documented surrounding the occurrences of 9/11, the information which I have been passed by operatives and another former seated member, and "deductions" from whence I have based my opinions.

UJ: Of course the history records were cleaned of these decisions. These decisions were NOT taken by the Administration. These decisions were NOT taken by humans. These decisions were taken by non-humans using first majestic, then lower level administrations, as their mechanism! God, why is the whole world so stupid as to not see this?

dan wrote:
"Who are the keepers of this Technology and how am I to trust them in doing the right things with it?"

That information ("precisely who?") is not available to the public. Why? Well...let me ask you this...

Who would you vote to take care of it?

Bush? Putin? Jintao or Jiabao? Elizabeth II or the UK PM? Kim Jong-Il? ;D Maybe the United Nations? (They can sure be counted on! ::) ...and that would sure keep it out of the wrong hands! ;D )

Truth be told...the prohibited technology is composed of 3 parts...(1) an energy projection unit, (2) a "barrel focus," and (3) a set of electromagnetic rings.

No one group has more than 1 part. But, that's all I can say pending an interview where I have promised to speak more about it. Unfortunately, that interview was cancelled for a few weeks due to hitherto unforeseen circumstances.

Your trust has been broken? My bones have been broken.

UJ: This represents just another set of lies. Dan has already stated that Sadam had all these parts of the puzzle. You think he took all of that to the grave with him?

dan wrote:
That said...I am not waiting to hear how people feel after T2 doesn't happen. That'll be about the time when they all say it could never have happened anyway.

You snip the elastic bands so the blinders will come off, and they pass around the glue amongst themselves, lest a little light creep in.

Dan

UJ: I'm having a real hard time understanding dan's analogy here. Off with the blinders, on with the glue? Light doesn't creep, it flies!

Something that is so terribly absurd is this plot is the same as the movie I watched the other day, http://www.tombraidermovie.com/ complete with three pieces to the time mechanism held by three forces and being aligned in a time predicted by astrology! The movie even included the illuminati!

Mon May 28, 2007 9:38 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Slipstreaming Executive Orders
In the current controversy over the word "pull," I believe "pull" is industry jargon for razing a building to the ground using explosives, although in the context in which Mr Silverstein delivers it at the google link below, it could mean to pull out the firefighters before the building collapsed, but I sincerely doubt that. I agree with UJ, those buildings were demolished to a lucrative plan.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0306101329

And talking of that lucrative plan, Silverstein Properties, the owner of the WTC complex, received about $900 million from the insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7. Silverstein Properties' estimated investment in WTC 7 was around $400 million, resulting in a $ 1/2 billion profit. I dunno how Mr Silverstein & co can sleep at night...

Frog, your link to Janet Phelan's address talking about the Power Elite's plans to poison and depopulate the US populace was intriguing. I don't know the specifics of the Patriot Act, but she's claiming that there are provisions hidden within it that allows US citizens to be "culled" using toxins and poisons in the water supply. She contended that some replaced water mains/lines will be used to contaminate the normal water supply, I see. Interesting, but why go to all that bother and expense doing that? If you want to contaminate the water supply, you just fly over a town or city and open up the spray outlets... Chemtrails are probably already contaminating the water supply in the US and elsewhere. Also, Janet Phelan talked about a national emergency where all these nefarious acts would happen, well, I read recently that there’s an act been put on the statute books in the USA. It’s called Executive Order 12919 and would give President Bush (and his successor) dictatorial powers in case of a national emergency.... If Dubya puts Executive order 12919 into effect, he would put the United States under total Martial Law and military Dictatorship. When I read things like that, Janet Phelan's opinions in front of the camera don't sound so far-fetched...

Starry, thanks for posting the names list for the Bilderberger 2007 shindig in Turkey. Interesting to see Ed Balls (great name that) there. Ed Balls used to be a Treasury Minister and is a close ally of Gordon Brown, the Prime Minister elect. It kind of makes sense to invite him. Old Tory grandee, Kenneth Clarke, a Bilderberger regular, has also received an invitation, I see.

Don, the "wake" slipstream makes a lot of destructive sense.

Off to warmer climes, see you all in 4 weeks. :wink:

Mon May 28, 2007 10:24 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Slipstreaming Executive Orders
mjc wrote:
In the current controversy over the word "pull," I believe "pull" is industry jargon for razing a building to the ground using explosives, although in the context in which Mr Silverstein delivers it at the google link below, it could mean to pull out the firefighters before the building collapsed, but I sincerely doubt that. I agree with UJ, those buildings were demolished to a lucrative plan.
:

The different angle viewing video's I've been able to see show the building collapse begins from the top...I don't know what to think about how the gathering momentum is able to take the rest of the sky scraper structure down.
I ponder about this...Can't ignore the other assessments though...Dex

Mon May 28, 2007 1:32 pm
GT Truther

Indication--TELL

The special experience, besides other things,...resulted from timing...becoming Worthy..the Power was imperatively needed, logically necessary.
Thus, is the watchful mindset of God.
Dex

Mon May 28, 2007 3:29 pm
GT Truther

Post For mjc
To avoid defocusing this thread on the dual water system story, I recommend seeing an already mature discussion at:

http://www.keithlaney.net/phpBB/viewtop ... 0292#60292

I did not notice, but that vid has been around since 2001.

My take:

1. Are the drawings authentic, and were they or are they planned to be implemented?

2. If so, what is the purpose of the dual mains and multiple cross connetions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many here have actually read the "Patriot Acts"?

These were originally part of the "Model State Emergency Powers Act" that was mongered to the STATES. A few accepted. Then, the same stuff was incorporated into the PAs.

Here are some of the provisions, from memory.

Any STATE Governer, [Addressed for many years as "your excellency"] can, at his sole option declare a "medical emergency".

When this is done the following powers arise:

1. Any property, House, business, farm, auto, boat, airplane, bicycle, etc, may be seized. This includes the arms and ammo, food, and medical supplies that you have put away just in case some sort of bad scene goes down.

2. Any of the above may, at the sole option of the government, be destroyed.

3. Everyone is compelled to be given substance by any route; i.e. they can shoot you up with whatever they like.

4. You may be handcuffed, transported by any means of carriage, including railroad cattle cars, to any destination.

5. There, you may be again shot up with anything they choose, regardless of your will.

6. If you feel harmed by any of the above, you (Or your survivors, if any) are specifically forbade any remedy; i.e. they have given themselves complete immunity for any of the above acts, regardless of their motives or the results. You CANNOT sue.

7. The later Acts made it legal---not lawful, there is a difference---for them to kidnap you anywhere anytime with no probable cause...no nuthin.

8. They do not have to tell anyone why they took you or where you are, or when and if you may be released.

Essentially every canidate for the office of President voted FOR this, with the sole exception of Ron Paul, who, if he can muster enough support---in spite of the Z kontrolled press---to make it difficult to manipulate the count, will be "well stoned". sic.

Douglas Adams

Mon May 28, 2007 4:26 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: More lies
UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
papa wrote:
Nice fiddle playing (Owner of a lonely Heart)

Does anyone think it was necessary for 9/11 to take place in order to keep us on time line 1.
If it was necessary could TPTB have warned the folks in away that wouldn't jeopardize time line 1.

Would their decision not to warn us be that they wanted to fill their pockets,

Also Dan you mentioned the seals are put away until we pass this red stage in history. What exactly did you mean by that. (not sure if I quoted you correct)

Would the seals have given the other countries the technology to build a looking glass?
If we were able to see that 9/11 would take place and did nothing to warn the public then how much better are we than they in looking after this technology.
Who are the keepers of this Technology and how am I to trust them in doing the right things with it? My trust has been broken.

Peace
Papa T

WELL SAID, Papa T. Many of us had our trust broken ages ago, time after time, by repeated demonstrations of callousness, arrogance, and downright exploitation.

Papa T, may I ask you something? Who has ever claimed that the so called "powers" let 9/11 occur to keep us on Timeline 1?

Thus far I have indicated (1) they let it happen...which is supported by evidence not required to even come from me...but nevertheless....and (2) they made the wrong decision to allow it to happen, picking "it" (9/11) over a "worse possibility."

Dan is sounding eerily like Bill Clinton when rhetorically asking what the definition of "IS" is. More dancing on the head of semantic pins. His sentence for "A + B" in his affidavit is clear: the 9/11 'event' was preferred to something even more horrendous, too horrendous to even discuss openly.

I have never defined the "worse possibility" as having anything to do with the transition from Timeline #1 to Timeline #2. So, at the risk of appearing as though I am defending against someone fiddling with my words, may I ask you from whence you derived the opinion?

Defend your own words, Dan. Let me repeat your implicit words:

A. That the Majestic 12, during the middle 1990s were aware, by use of "Looking Glass" Technology that a war with Islamic Extremists was coming within a decade, and would be initiated by a massive attack on the United States of America.

B. That said war would be considered a "preferred avenue rather than alternate consequences befalling mankind."

This entire "Timeline #1 & Timeline #2" is a Most Beautiful Hoax, with nothing whatsoever to substantiate it. It was concocted, from what I am told, as a way to bamboozle Majestic into making decisions closer to what their hearts really wanted, as opposed to what would be good for the common human. Fiddling around the edges by influencing propaganda product emanating from Hollywood and the MSM does nothing except to further fantasize the possibilities. Show us the evidence of the existence of such "timelines" outside of the smoke-n'-mirrors machinery of the selfish factions of ETs. Show us pictures of said Looking Glass; show us stills of the holograms; show us a receipt for the $4 Billion said Looking Glass supposedly cost the US taxpayer (forget the money-laundering by Limp-Dick & Assoc. Fed cohorts of the M3 money supplies).

Did their decision allow them to fill their pockets? Sure! I think we've all figured out that no matter how they decide, they opt for financial increases. That's not new. The decision to allow the other option may have done the same, albeit offering much less financial structural support.

A careful read of my response about 9/11 shows that I state openly that I have been made aware of the other option, will not disclose it, and that they should have chosen to defend the U.S. and pushed for a third "undeclared" path.

Exactly; Dan admits he "will not disclose it". Until we have all the cards on the table, we can't have a straight discussion! Dilemnas and quandaries always lead to the "Politics Of Wishful Thinking" and ass't. "third ways".

Uncle John here: See how sophisticated dan is trying to weave the cover-up. Oh, the dreaded unspeakable "worse possibility!" Now we have a new "undeclared" path.

UJ, do you remember the two weavers of the Emperor's New Clothes? Does Dan appear to now fit that role?

Meanwhile dan ignores the actual fact that majestic blew up the buildings on 9/11. He tries to hide it behind the untaken options.

I don't know if I would go that far as to state they consciously ordered said destruction; I'm still poring over some of the less-corroborated evidence that points to that possibility.

dan wrote:
Dates? The operative ones, on my end, are these:

1980-2016: SOLSTICE SUN ON THE PLANE
1992-2012: FULCANELLI'S SEASON OF CATASTROPHE
1998: ON CENTER PLANE
2006/07-2012: MAJ DETERMINED RED ZONE

Uncle John here: What dan doesn't tell you is this center plane crap is based upon Astrology, not Galactic Astronomy. I would seem likely that dan is smart enough to know this, but IMO he and majestic are all so mind controlled so as to accept this conjecture without consideration.

Yes, they seem to have accepted quite a bit of conjecture on the part of the Zetas that toy with them, with their belief systems. Add a little bit of hurdy-gurdy voodoo, a hint of future possibilities (that can be extrapolated from existent circumstances correlated with specific energies, impulses, and common-sensical deduction).

The "red zone" is the time-frame BOTH factions of Zetas gave concerning the poleshift. What Dan refuses to accept is that he may well be guilty of speciescide (genocide on a species scale) if he continues to excuse Majestic's lies and 'reasons'. They are now formulating excuses to exonerate themselves in the court of public opinion when the reality of the 'Big Event' arrives on the horizon (literally). The difference between being transparent and prevaricating is that those of us pushing for all the cards on the table can easily accept being castigated or ignored as "crazy" whereas those that scoff at the poleshift will be guilty of much more in the eyes of the creator. When it becomes evident to Dan that he himself has been bamboozled by his superiors (if, in fact, he has NOT been told the full extent, as his earlier support staff would tell me), he may think he can wheel around on those very scumbags and glare that dark, ominous self-righteous stare of his, expecting himself to be forgiven for having been "misled", but no forgiveness will be forthcoming.

The age of Enlightenment, the age of computers, the age of space travel, the age of time travel and the wipeout of humanity by some flyby are all aligned in time with some ad hoc positioning of the planets in our solar system? What a joke. I love a parade!

Careful, UJ. The creator never does anything in an "ad hoc" manner. The dimensions the creator controls are infinitely entertwined, and often lead to brief and flitting exposures of celestial mechanics by the "Cosmic Jokester". The phenomenon is real and meant not to titillate or stir to meaningless hostilities, but to finalize all spiritual decisions. Now that Sony has come out with film-thin video-screen technology and nanotech surveillance devices have proceeded past the prototype stage, we're on the verge of the opening act.

Meaning, get a good seat once you get your house(s) in order.

dan wrote:
Concerning the seals and what they may offer...that would depend on who is in control of them. That information ("precisely who?") is not available.

"Not available." To us, of course. With-held from the whining masses, right? Hauling in the excuse offered by Brookings once again, is that it?

"If we were able to see that 9/11 would take place and did nothing to warn the public then how much better are we than they in looking after this technology. Who are the keepers of this Technology and how am I to trust them in doing the right things with it? My trust has been broken."

The seals and the technology are not being watched by the Administration. The decision to do/not do and what to do, for 9/11, was taken by the Administration.

That's disingenuous, Dan. With-holding crucial info from that dim-bulb abomination of a Rancher was almost guaranteed to bring out the a-hole cowboy in 'im, natch.

I expect that Majestic, meaning the Committee of the Majority (CotM), may have informed the Clinton Administration, but I have not been allowed to peruse the CotM records. I have perused the Maj12 records and found no related decisions based by vote of the body. (I indicated this in my summary as well.)

Dan, standing by idly or sitting on one's thumbs is a decision in itself, as you well know. I doubt Sandy Berger was informed, and a new source will pursue that answer if it doesn't prove to be too exertive for the potential reward. (Maybe that's why he was caught trying to liberate some crucial documents from Los Alamos, or was it the National Archives?)

Therefore, it is from the records of those watching the LG and its probabilistic inferences, the actions which have been documented surrounding the occurrences of 9/11, the information which I have been passed by operatives and another former seated member, and "deductions" from whence I have based my opinions.

If that former seated member is Sir K, please pass on my regards. In any event, this "LG" needs to be scrutinized and even if not examined by the sheeple who paid for it, at least to have the majority of the 110th be made privy to its prognostications and subsequent deliberations by Majestic. It's the RIGHT THING TO DO, and will NOT disturb the Domestic Tranquility no matter what Chainsaw/Deadeye says.

UJ: Of course the history records were cleaned of these decisions. These decisions were NOT taken by the Administration. These decisions were NOT taken by humans. These decisions were taken by non-humans using first majestic, then lower level administrations, as their mechanism! God, why is the whole world so stupid as to not see this?

Why, you ask, UJ? Because they've been conditioned to think that the latest contestants on American Idol are more important than the lives extinquished in Iraq or even the emergence of the new island off the coast of Greenland (betcha hadn't heard about THAT two days ago, huh??).

dan wrote:
"Who are the keepers of this Technology and how am I to trust them in doing the right things with it?"

That information ("precisely who?") is not available to the public. Why? Well...let me ask you this...

Who would you vote to take care of it?

Bush? Putin? Jintao or Jiabao? Elizabeth II or the UK PM? Kim Jong-Il? ;D Maybe the United Nations? (They can sure be counted on! ::) ...and that would sure keep it out of the wrong hands! ;D )

Stop being so insultingly rhetorical, Dan! We have (finally, for once in a blue moon) a DULY-ELECTED LEGISLATURE that is even now being groomed to do the RIGHT THING, despite the fact your Dadmiral serves the most abominable Resident puppet ever to flatulate the family quarters of 1600 Pennsylvania. And, just to MAKE SURE they don't waver, quiet (ah, quieter than the first one that was intercepted, at least) indications are proceeding.

Truth be told...the prohibited technology is composed of 3 parts...(1) an energy projection unit, (2) a "barrel focus," and (3) a set of electromagnetic rings.

No one group has more than 1 part. But, that's all I can say pending an interview where I have promised to speak more about it. Unfortunately, that interview was cancelled for a few weeks due to hitherto unforeseen circumstances.

Your trust has been broken? My bones have been broken.

Readers, take note. Dan's bones HAVE been broken, so he walks a fine line at times. This is why emotions are mixed regarding Dr. B.

UJ: This represents just another set of lies. Dan has already stated that Sadam had all these parts of the puzzle. You think he took all of that to the grave with him?

Garnish, UJ. For low-level black-compartment consumption. Saddam had nothing remotely akin to what's been alluded to in reference to "stargates".

My understanding is that this was an intentional "grey cover" for the recovery of the cylinder seals that show the various positions of the heavens in the Stations of the Crossing (of Nibiru).

No? Let's see some evidence to the contrary. Right, I thought so. It's all on an as-accepted basis; no "proof" of any paradigm to cement the "truth". As it should be.

dan wrote:
That said...I am not waiting to hear how people feel after T2 doesn't happen. That'll be about the time when they all say it could never have happened anyway.

Oh, for the luv of Mike! {McConnell, that is. ;) } Whose mouths are you putting those words in now, Dan? Certainly not the broad cross-section of humanity that's now hinging on every word with baited breath.

You snip the elastic bands so the blinders will come off, and they pass around the glue amongst themselves, lest a little light creep in.

Again, who do you so describe, Dan? Such a condescending view of what purports to be truthseekers. Or are you referring to the great unwashed trailer-park families where they are so frustrated they finally hang their own families? {For those that haven't heard, this morning in a trailer park in Texas a mother apparently hung herself after hanging her four little girls; the 8-month-old was still hanging but alive, though barely.} Too much light for her to bear, apparently.

Dan

UJ: I'm having a real hard time understanding dan's analogy here. Off with the blinders, on with the glue? Light doesn't creep, it flies!

True light, that is. Not the false light; anybody seen the blue light? Lee?

Something that is so terribly absurd is this plot is the same as the movie I watched the other day, http://www.tombraidermovie.com/ complete with three pieces to the time mechanism held by three forces and being aligned in a time predicted by astrology! The movie even included the illuminati!

Astrology! The Illuminati! Time-lines carrying the mythology into the collective subconscious, via ficitional stories! Yes, this movie cemented my belief in Angelina Jolie as THE Best Actress of our time. I even got the soundtrack on CD; highly recommended.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: The THIRD entry in Google for the word "pull" (the first was the basic Wikipedia definition, which together with the second entry merely defined the word, most definitions of which fit the demolition aspect and NOT the extraction aspect) is in agreement with Mjc:

"Professional Demolition of World Trade Center Building 7

Larry Silverstein, the owner of the WTC complex, admitted on a September 2002 PBS documentary, 'America Rebuilds' that he and the NYFD decided to 'pull' WTC 7 on the day of the attack. The word 'pull' is industry jargon for taking a building down with explosives.

We have attempted to call Larry Silverstein's office on several occasions. Silverstein has never issued a retraction for his comments."

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue May 29, 2007 6:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Loosing hair?
dan wrote:
Mongraal:

No more chat in my blog...that means NO MORE!

I am in T3 in "EDinc Spread Sheet Rm 1". Please contact me there.

Thank you.

::)

Dan

P.S. Thanks for all your help. I have no clue how it's juggled. Day 3 and what's left of my hair is rapidly leaving. Hey...I'm sorry if I got snippy. I just don't have any room for that nonsense right now. It's like listening to "Brain Damage" from the Pink's "Dark Side...", but backwards! ;D

Uncle John here: This is not good. Sounds like chemotherapy. Perhaps the result of one of the preferred ways to silence visible disclosers such as Dr. Greer and his deceased assistant. Perhaps his 9/11 opinions are coming back to bite him. Again, dan doesn't know or care what good PR is all about.

It is ironic that uncle is one of the few that know how to fix these kinds of problems. Oh well.

God be with you, dan.

I can see retaliation coming soon. Tie up loose ends. Those are some big tigers! Better run!

mongraal wrote:
YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ISLANDS!!!!!!!!!!! I REMEMBER BEING SENT TO THE SOUTH SEAS BY MARCI-MARCI WHEN DR. BURISCH WAS SICK TO STORE THE CUBE WHERE THE SEALS AND GATES ARE HELD!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS RRRRRRRUUFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I SURVIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UJ: Strange?

Wed May 30, 2007 2:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Dan on the Beach?
Not all that strange, UJ.

Since Dan has no literal hair left, only figurative, I doubt the self-deprecation has anything to do with chemotherapy. Of course one never knows, for a myriad of reasons.

No-one wishes Dan ill-health, of course. You might want to include Al Fast Thunder also in your prayers; his wife Ishoni writes

"...Al's heart has taken a beating!!!! His blood pressure
won't come down. His ears were bleeding. We both got
this flu and it did a circus act for now 10 weeks.
First the lungs, the nervous system, the kidneys, the
blood pressure, and blisters on the feet along with an
ear infection. ..."

Al has been outspoken about the exploitation and poisoning of the native tribes and is acutely aware of the state of affairs vis-a-vis Majestic. I think they are trying to keep him from galvanizing other tribal leaders from doing anything about it.

Meanwhile Dan and Marci are discussing the business aspects of SNEDs (Eagles Disobey Inc.). I wonder if those aspects are related to DVDs or serious forays into producing widgets, tones, test instruments, or portable 'stargates'?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed May 30, 2007 9:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Question for Dan B.

Why don't you and your team try using RV to help locate the I.E.D. bomb makers and spare some our troops?
You have a better chance making the right connections to see it through, more than I have of reaching M.M.
Or find little Madeline of Portugal before it's to late?
A worthy endeavor.

Dex

Wed May 30, 2007 12:14 pm
GT Truther

Which ISPs Are Spying on You?

Ryan Singel 05.30.07 | 2:00 AM

The few souls that attempt to read and understand website privacy policies know they are almost universally unintelligible and shot through with clever loopholes. But one of the most important policies to know is your internet service provider's -- the company that ferries all your traffic to and from the internet, from search queries to BitTorrent uploads, flirty IMs to porn.

Wired News, with help from some readers, attempted to get real answers from the largest United States-based ISPs about what information they gather on their customers' use of the internet, and how long they retain records like IP addresses, e-mail and real-time browsing activity. Most importantly, we asked what they require from law-enforcement agencies before coughing up the data, and whether they sell your data to marketers.

Only four of the eight largest ISPs responded to the 10-question survey, despite being contacted repeatedly over the course of two months. Some ISPs wouldn't talk to us, but gave answers to customers responding to a call for reader help on Wired's Threat Level blog.

Marc Rotenberg, the executive director of the Electronic Privacy Information Center, says ISPs should be more circumspect about keeping user data. Maintaining detailed data for long periods of time makes any internet company a huge target for law enforcement fishing expeditions.
"From a user perspective, the best practice would be for ISPs to delete data as soon as possible," Rotenberg said. "(The government) will treat ISPs as one-stop shops for subpoenas unless there is a solid policy on data destruction," Rotenberg said.

The results:
AOL, AT&T, Cox and Qwest all responded to the survey, with a mix of timeliness and transparency.

But only Cox answered the question, "How long do you retain records of the IP addresses assigned to customers."

These records can be used to trace an internet posting, website visit or an e-mail back to an ISP's customers. The records are useful to police tracking down child-porn providers, and music-industry groups use them to sue file sharers. Companies have also used the records to track down anonymous posters who write unflattering comments in stock-trading boards.

Cox's answer: six months. AOL says "limited period of time," while AT&T says it varies across its internet-access offerings but that the time limits are all "within industry standards."

Comcast, EarthLink, Verizon and Time Warner didn't respond.
Some of the most sensitive information sent across an ISP's network are the URLs of the websites that people visit. This so-called clickstream data includes every URL a customer visits, including URLs from search engines, which generally include the search term.

AOL, AT&T and Cox all say they don't store these URLs at all, while Qwest dodged the question. Comcast, EarthLink, Verizon and Time Warner didn't respond.

When asked if they allow marketers to see anonymized or partially-anonymized clickstream data, AOL, AT&T and Cox said they did not, while Qwest gave a muddled answer and declined to answer a follow-up question. Comcast, EarthLink, Verizon and Time Warner didn't respond.
This question was prompted by hints at a web-data conference last March that ISPs were peddling their customer's anonymized clickstream data to web marketers. Anonymization of data such as URLs and search histories is not, however, a perfect science. This became clear last summer when AOL employees attempted to provide the search-research community with a large body of queries that researchers could mine to improve search algorithms. AOL researchers replaced IP addresses with different unique numbers, but news organizations quickly were able to find individuals based on the content of their queries.

Wired News also asked the companies if they have been in contact or discussions with the government about how long they should be keeping data. The Justice Department, along with some members of Congress, are pushing for European Union-style data-retention rules that would require ISPs to store customer information for months or years -- a measure law enforcement says is necessary to prosecute computer crimes, such as trading in child pornography.

ISPs were nearly universally reluctant to talk about any conversations or meetings they have had with federal officials. AOL had no comment, Qwest dodged the question, AT&T wouldn't say, but noted it would broach the issue with the government as part of an industry-wide discussion. For its part, Cox says it has not been contacted.

As for whether they oppose data retention: Qwest said that the market should decide how long data is kept, while Cox was "studying the issue"; AOL is working with the industry and Congress, and AT&T is "ready to work with all parties."

Internet surveillance recently got easier, as the deadline passed last week for ISPs to equip their networks to federal specifications for real-time surveillance of a target's e-mails, VOIP calls and internet usage -- as well as data like IP address assignment and web URLs. While law enforcement currently prefers to ask for stored internet records rather than get real-time surveillance, that balance may shift once the nation's networks are wired to government surveillance standards.

http://www.wired.com/politics/onlinerig ... ntPage=all

Wed May 30, 2007 12:34 pm
GT Truther

I knew a man a few years ago named Jack, who had been a former Chief of Police in a city of Oregon.
He was in his 80's, he's since passed away. A very sharp mind.
He told me one time a story, he said was true, about when he was a young man working as a gas station attendant in the midwest somewhere and that one evening a well to do businessman/scientist drove into his station for a fill up.
Well, when jack went to reach for the gas nozzle the man abruptly stopped him and said, to him, please, if you will, just fill the tank up with water. I'm conducting an experiment traveling across the country and water is all I need in the gas tank.
Jack, my friend, said to the man, okay, I'll do it and I sure hope this isn't some kind of joke?
The man assured him it wasn't a joke.
Jack said he seemed like a nice man. So, when jack finished filling the gas tank up with water, he said, he saw the scientist walk over to his car, reached into his pocket and pulled out what he said looked like two large white tablets and dropped them into the tank.
The man said this should only take a few minutes.
So, they talked for a little bit.
The man started up his car and drove away. Jack, was utterly amazed.
About two days later, detectives drove into Jack's station and started asking questions about what he knew of that mysterious scientist.
Jack told him what he could, about the conversation he had had, and that was it. He asked the detectives why all questions?
They told him he had been killed a few states away and they were trying to find out who did it.
Jack said that was really depressing because he felt the man was in no way deserving of something like that. He said he was a likeable person and hearing news like that was very disstressing...the below are other stories...Dex

Cross posting: from Namaste.

1. Retired TV station owner and broadcast engineer, John Kanzius, wasn't looking for an answer to the energy crisis.
He was just looking for a cure for cancer, believe it or not.
John turns water into fuel. Could it be the end of the big oil?
Certainly not!!! We could still make use of the oil for the next Mother Earth's cycle which is 500,000 years instead of wasting it on tons of other products. Please watch the video before they kill this guy. Better yet, send YOUR protecting prayers, love and healing energies to John to put an end to wars and violence of mankind...
http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.a ... ryid=68227

2. It's time for you to know...
Can somebody stop a woman from giving birth? Yet this is exactly what some of us had been trying to do all along because of our unbelievable love of power, selfish motives, greed and BEing warriors of God/Lies instead of BEing LOVERs of God/Truth. Mother Earth had already given birth to a new cycle whether we believe that or not.
Some of us could read hundreds and hundreds of books in one lifetime to quench our thirst for the long "lost" knowledge, while still some of us could say that even just one is more than enough. If that's the case, please read the book "Forbidden Knowledge" by Steve Greer, M.D., at least once or twice, and you'll begin know once again your past, present and the next 500,000 years almost in a breeze, really. The guy has been here, there and everywhere (the universe!) so to speak and with an open mind and a childlike attitude, you'll be assured that your most precious LIFE will be back on track. That even the Popes know that ETs exists and they are our friends with no other intention but to help us to transcend to higher dimensions, our real birthright!
You'll also begin to understand that these UFO's/ETs are more than responsible why the militarization of outer space has not happened yet nor will ever happen because they're preventing us to do so; that we're virtually NOT ALLOWED to do that if our intentions are destructive or demonic (there's no demon or hell as you can see in the next link below); We cannot prevent this beautiful planet from moving to its next cycle of 500,000 years along with it's remaining inhabitants (Third World War or not). Those of us (less than 1% of the 6.5 billion) who can't cope with these Mother Earth's changes will be transferred to a different planet probably similar or much lower than Earth's vibrations and will be given a chance to CHANGE or ascend to much higher vibrations. And nope, they will not be thrown in HELL. Never, ever forget that we're ALL ENERGIES including the entire universe and everything else that surrounds us. Whatever happens to our Dear Mother Earth from now on will be our collective choice. It could still go either way. Please choose wisely and LIVE.
Get the book or borrow it from your friend, the library (ask the librarian to buy it) or whatever. And yes, all you need to do is ASK to manifest anything at all! "The truth will set you free...but first it will piss you off..."

http://www.disclosureproject.org/hiddentruth.htm

3. Even the late Pope John Paul II once said that heaven, hell and purgatory are only states of BEing and not really PLACES:
that is, if we choose in this life to be in hell-like state, even after we die we will still be in that state which is HELL. But the MOMENT we wake up and decide or say to ourselves "I'm tired of being in hell, I want to be in heaven," we will be shifted to a HEAVENly-like consciousness!
Re-member, too, that there is not death, either. Love is all there is! That God is only experiencing through us, and to be able to do that in the most wonderful way, S/HE has to limit Her/HimSelf in order to create: through each and everyone of us. That's how we were all able to create all this most beautiful and wonderful things here on earth, unfortunately including all it UGLINESS. Luckily, we've only created these illusions, good, or bad, in order to experience this thing we call LIFE to the fullest. Most of us had been to that point in life already. So isn't it about time to go back and re-member who we really are once again, as one, before we DESTROY one another? We are only ONE, and there's really no separation at all from one another, whether human/ETs/animals/plants beings...

http://www.ewtn.com/library/PAPALDOC/JP2HEAVN.HTM

4. The Crystal Children would not continue to come to the planet in such numbers if the planet were doomed to destruction!
A lot of us still do not love ourselves enough, that we don't honor even our very own creations. That's the reason why we still call things good or bad, even though they're all plain illusions. We do not need to destroy this Mother Earth again and again in order for the Messiah to appear before us, exactly what some extreme religious and political figures are still doing right now (so we could kill him again and again and again?) We still have the tendency to do just that if our masculine and femine energies are not balanced. It's about time to unload all our unnecessary attachments and let go of our angers and fears...

http://www.starchildascension.org/may2007.html

5. Take charge of your health, and "Whatever happens, make sure you don't become one of the guinea pigs..."

http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=811492007

Please pass this message on to 8 beautiful human beings and let unconditional LOVE, the only truth, prevail within you...

Namaste

Wed May 30, 2007 4:10 pm
GT Truther

Dear Group,
Here is yet another mysterious group or flotilla of many video-captured UFOs over Lima Peru, witnessed and video-taped by many! As the Zeta space angel people and Sister Mrs. Nancy has repeatedly said, we can expect many more to be on the increase, and how right they are again! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkNdXncScmY . ZetaTalk says UFOs are on the increase for TWO reason; one because of increase acceptance by human of the alien reality, and two becasue they are warning us of of an inpeding catastropic POLESHIFT as it was during the times of Noah and Musa, which occurred respectively nearly 7k and 3.6k years ago!
For those who waxs in disbelief or denial, perhaps you can explain this UFO sighting away!

salaam akwaaba jambo
http://zetaheaven.org

Wed May 30, 2007 4:19 pm
GT Truther

There seems to be quite a thing going on with Dr. Boylan...
Is this for real?
As far as receiving communications..IMO that is very possible. But, there's a risk in doing so.

Dex

In a message dated 5/30/2007 1:54:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
drboylan@sbcglobal.net writes:

Friends,

It was not to be that the Cabal would leave unavenged the Apr. 19
liberation of several-score Human-Star Visitor hybrids, and the destruction of the
Cabal clone factory in Iceland, (and the May 17 libration of 240 Star Visitors
from the Cabal major containment facility in New Mexico.)
On May 21, I was informed by ex-NSA Colonel Shadow that his son,
code-name "Ghost", had not been heard from for three weeks. The Colonel feared
something bad had happened, and he turned out correct.
Three weeks earlier Major "Ghost" had received orders from his DELTA
superiors to report to a new assignment in Europe. That was the last that the
Colonel and his younger son "Sting" had heard from Ghost. It was most
uncharacteristic. Even on black operations assignment Ghost had clearance to communicate
with Sting, a fellow member of DELTA, and regularly did.
Finally on May 20 Colonel Shadow contacted me and requested help finding
out what happened to Ghost.
I turned to some of the psychics I had worked with on the New Mexico
liberation operation and requested they each use their talents to find out what
happened to Ghost and where he was. This ad-hoc psychic team sprang into action
and rapidly developed highly-useable information.
Star Nations also provided important information.
The psychics' work product was summarized by me into the following
apparent scenario.
Ghost, while in or on route to Europe received new "orders" (fake) from
Cabal members within NSA. He was redirected to a submarine, where he was placed
in restraints and spirited across the Atlantic to Quantico Marine Corps
Reservation on the banks of the Potomac River, 30 miles south of Washington, DC.
There he was transferred via the military's subterranean superfast vacuum-tube
mag-lev bullet train (TAUSS) to Area 51, Nevada. Ghost was being held there
drugged and immobilized at a lower level (Level 35?) of Area 51.
Star Nations communicated a warning through me to the Colonel that Ghost
was "bait" for a trap. The Cabal wanted to lure the Colonel to the lower
levels of Area 51 where they would ambush and kill him. Payback time.
The Colonel requested assistance to get into Area 51, but when I asked a
CIA liaison who had just introduced himself to me, this Special Agent TL
demurred. I then "fired" him, and demanded that he pass on to General Hayden, CIA
Director, my request for a new liaison. Within hours Gen. Hayden had appointed
Special Agent RD my new liaison. I pressured RD to get the CIA into effective
action to help the Colonel get to his son and rescue him. Special Agent RD
made some initial steps.
Upon Star Nations suggestion, I then got ahold of my friend at the White
House staff, who talked to the person at State Department who was aware of the
situation, and put pressure to get CIA to offer all possible assistance.
Despite Special Agent RD's demurral that contacting the White House
"wasn't necessary", it sure got damn fast action.
On May 24 the Colonel effected entry into Area 51 disguised (with CIA
assistance) as an employee.
He reached Level 35, neutralized the Cabal operatives holding Ghost, and
freed his eldest son.
Ghost then exited Area 51 using the same means his father had used to get
in. The Colonel had to wait a day so as to not draw attention to Ghost's
method of departure, and then made his own exit of Area 51.
By Saturday morning, May 26, the Colonel was also safely away from Area
51, and sent me an email announcing his successful liberation of his son from
Cabal torture and confinement.
I hope that father and son celebrated with some superior champagne. I
know I sure did!

Score:
Djupidalur, Iceland: Lightworkers: 1; Cabal: 0
DeBaca County, NM: Lightworkers: 1; Cabal: 0
Level 35, Area 51, NV: Lightworkers: 1; Cabal: 0

There seems to be a pattern here. In actuarial science, I'd have to say
that the Cabal is a poor risk to bet on for their survival.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Wed May 30, 2007 4:57 pm
GT Truther

BTW the train system is also certainly real. I'll tell you why I think so.
I met a man, sat next to him in a restaurant way out remote in the desert.
We got to talking about things in general and wound up his telling me about a place outside Kramer Junction, South of Barstow, Calif. where he was working on something near the highway. I forgot what it was, something to do with drilling rigs, anyway, he said he watched people descending and ascending from a building structure across the highway.
He asked his supervisors what was going on? They told him that was an underground mag-lev train system that supposedly used for troop deployment or will be used for troop deployment.
I don't remember where he thought it went, but, it was an incredible distance underground.
He told me where this place was and as usual, when I finally, found the time and inclination to see it for myself, the shop had closed up. The tunnel entrance cemented in. Egads, I hope I wasn't responsible for the dismantling.
So, my point being is, apparently, there's truth to these rumors.

Dex

Wed May 30, 2007 5:34 pm
GT Truther

My understanding is that this was an intentional "grey cover" for the recovery of the cylinder seals that show the various positions of the heavens in the Stations of the Crossing (of Nibiru).

Uncle John here: This doesn't make sense. If this was the reason then they would have only needed a photocopy of the cylinder seals, something a lot easier to obtain than by going to war to fetch the seals for only themselves. If the seals were the objective of war, then I suspect that the black ops wanted to keep the seals out of the hand of certain ET groups. Perhaps the Annunaki trump the greys/jrods. The dumbed down humans would have little use for the seals.

dan wrote:
Mongraal:

After a lot of work, Marcia has a big smile on her face! :D I have one too - she is going to be back doing what she does best...and I can return to research...where I belong! :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be in the public threads next Monday, and will respond to any new comments/issues requiring my attention.

Letters and other things have drawn our attention, recently, to some folks (not on this forum) who may be wishing for Marcia and myself...ummm...other than positive outcomes.

UJ: This certainly doesn't apply to posters on the golden thread forum. We all wish positive outcomes for d&m other than their disinfo efforts and lies which we hope will be painfully exposed. My guess is that chainsaw and friends are the one with bad thoughts as they seemly are being setup for the fall guys for 9/11.

dan wrote:
The response, no matter what? Simple! A wish to everyone - precious Blessings from God. No matter who you are, no matter what you may feel, it is prayed that Love, Peace, Kindness, Grace, and the merciful and compassionate arms of the Creator will embrace you in renewed relationship!

UJ: "Renewed?" Why does dan seemly always think he is holier than anyone else. I thought that was my position in life. LOL.

Thu May 31, 2007 6:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thu May 31, 2007 8:39 am
GT Truther

Post Sitchin & the Cylinder Seals
UncleJohn wrote:
Dondep wrote:

Uncle John here: This doesn't make sense. If this was the reason then they would have only needed a photocopy of the cylinder seals, something a lot easier to obtain than by going to war to fetch the seals for only themselves. If the seals were the objective of war, then I suspect that the black ops wanted to keep the seals out of the hand of certain ET groups. Perhaps the Annunaki trump the greys/jrods. The dumbed down humans would have little use for the seals.

Photocopies?? I doubt the Most Majestic Twelve would settle for photocopies. These are millenia-old artifacts that have to be handled ever=so-delicately, and probably compared for chronological proximity. They also do contain valuable information regarding the genetic engineering the Annunaki engaged in while developing the AD.AM, which reminds me: this world's foremost authority on said cylinder seals and all things Annunaki has released his latest tome in hardback this month, "The End of Days: Armageddon and Prophecies of the Return". It's replete with historical references (contained within cylinder seals) to the return of Nibiru.

Naturally they would have told Dan the primary use of these things was to translate those items that would have relevancy to his field of microbiology, NOT those concerned with the "elliptical orbit" of Nibiru.

In all cases they certainly wouldn't want these things to be out in public for scrutiny if and when the issue is discussed and debated rationally. Keep in mind their constant rivalry with their European opposites in the 'Illuminati' and naturally their omipresent need for command-and-control.

Sitchin, by the way, has been chafing under his self-imposed censorship that came in the wake of the assassination of his friend Dr. Rob't. Harrington. Publicly, overtly, nothing is said, but the message WAS received. (Of course debunkers can always find debunking sites that explain what we already know, the 'public' story that insists Harrington died of simple esophageal cancer....which for the unaware should suffice to keep those nasty "Planet X" rumors out of sight.) Therefore one must almost become like the Kremlinologists of the old days of the Cold War, when much was made of the line-up of officials in Red Square on May Day to help determine who was 'up' and who was 'down' in the hierarchy.

BTW, I wouldn't try competing with Dan for who is holier. "Dr B" has the official blessing of the entire black-ops community and even has membership in that most exclusive of fraternities - SION, though he has sworn to never ever admit it under any condition. And since we all know that being majestic is next-best thing to being divine, it's no contest. :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Incidentally, for those not privy (or have the slightest interest) in the comings-and-goings in Washington, DC, the Secret Service has now gone officially on record to state they will no longer destroy the daily logs of who comes to MJ-2[ret.]'s house. Chainsaw maintains that he's allowed to keep such information private, under some obscure "imperialistic presidency" law, but because a particular watchdog group that is preparing charges against him has requested which Hypocritical 'Christian' Fundie Leaders have consorted with him in private, it's become a big issue.

Mark my words: the Secret Service will become just as much Jailers to MJ-2[ret.] as Guardians, just as Dan had to suffer. Karma; such a beautiful thing!

Thu May 31, 2007 8:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

WNBC catches Giuliani getting 'tripped up' by 9/11 activist
05/30/2007 @ 12:15 pm
Filed by David Edwards and Muriel Kane

On Tuesday, members of a 911 truth activist group confronted former Mayor Rudy Giuliani at a New York fundraiser about the fall of the World Trade Center.
Advertisement

"How come people in the buildings weren't notified?" asked one member of the group. "And how can you sleep at night?"

Giuliani's politely-phrased response, caught by WNBC newscameras filming the event, was "I didn't know that the towers were going to collapse."

That response contradicts remarks the former New York City mayor made about being warned about the collapse during a phone interview with onetime ABC anchor Peter Jennings on September 11, 2001, as shown in a transcript WNBC obtained from the Giuliani 2008 campaign.

Giuliani told Jennings, "I--I went down to the scene and we set up headquarters at 75 Barkley Street, which was right there with the police commissioner, the fire commissioner, the head of emergency management, and we were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was going to collapse. And it did collapse before we could actually get out of the building, so we were trapped in the building for 10, 15 minutes, and finally found an exit and got out, walked north, and took a lot of people with us."

The following video from We Are Change and Infowars.com juxtaposes the two quotes.

See Video and Story At:
http://rawstory.com/printstory.php?story=6296

Thu May 31, 2007 9:05 am
GT Truther

If you haven't done so already...Its time people to start learning how to live and survive on your own as dissident in the United States of the New World Order people and survivalist tactics people. If not people you WILL be rudely awakened in the new Amerika thats thats coming soon...

To borrow DonDep's catch phrase..

"The Beat Goes On.."

Shady

Bush hires Halliburton/KBR to build detention camps in USA

Bush has inked a deal with Halliburton/KBR to build "detention camps" in the United States. Last year in 2006 KBR was award $3685 million to build detention camps in the United States that could be used to house American citizens during emergencies. Bush has also put out a directive that gives him dictatorial powers in an emergency.

Thu, 31 May 2007 02:10:07 GMT

Quote:
THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
Emergency detention plan: 'This way to the camps!'
Directive from Bush allows president extraordinary powers in national crisis
Posted: May 30, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=55925

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Halliburton's former engineering and construction subsidiary has a contingency contract with the Department of Homeland Security to construct detention facilities in the event of a national emergency, according to WND columnist Jerome Corsi.

As Corsi reported last week, President Bush recently signed a little-reported National Security and Homeland Security Directive granting extraordinary powers to the president in the event of a declared national emergency, apparently without congressional approval or oversight.

Houston-based KBR was awarded an initial $385 million contract in January 2006 for one year, with four one-year options extended into 2007. KBR held a previous emergency detention contract with ICE from 2000 to 2005.

ICE spokeswoman Jamie Zuieback told Corsi the primary intent of the contract was to build temporary detention facilities that could be used in the event of a mass migration crisis, but she confirmed the facilities could be employed in national emergencies, including natural disasters.

"The idea of the KBR contract is to support the Army Corp of Engineers in case we experienced a sudden mass immigration and we had to respond quickly," she said. "We would need immediate detention facilities in the form of temporary housing that would enable us to determine if the large numbers of illegal immigrants were political or economically motivated, or if they were criminals or terrorists."

Corsi reported last week the May 9 directive signed by Bush concentrates an unprecedented amount of emergency authority in the office of the president, specifying the chief executive would have the authority to direct "National Essential Functions" of all federal state, local, territorial and tribal governments, as well as private sector organizations in the event of a national emergency.

The directive loosely defines "catastrophic emergency" as "any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy or government functions."

The KBR contingency contract appears to give ICE the ability to have detention facilities constructed under the president's direction in response to a national emergency as declared under the new directive.

ICE's Zuieback said she was not familiar with the directive, and at her request, Corsi e-mailed her the link to the White House's posting of the directive.

The White House has not responded to a request for comment on the story about the directive.

Thu May 31, 2007 9:17 am
GT Truther

Post PX now Mainstream News??
"The beat goes on..."

Actually Shady that was Dan's catch phrase; I merely, ah, 'adapted' it ;)
for certain moments.

Some observers may have noticed this, now making the rounds via the different news services (this is from Agence France Presse):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Re: PX now mainstream news. Quote

WASHINGTON.- Professional and amateur astronomers announced today the discovery of a "bizarre" planet outside the solar system that is more than 13 times the mass of Jupiter.

The planet known as XO-3b is "an oddity" compared to the more than 200 extrasolar planets found so far, said Peter McCullough, an astronomer at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, Maryland, in a press release.

"It's the largest and most massive planet yet found in such a close orbit, and given the proximity of the orbit to the star, we were surprised to find that the orbit is not circular but significantly elliptical," McCullough said.

He and other researchers presented their findings today at a meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Honolulu in the state of Hawaii.

"This planet is really quite bizarre," said Christopher Johns-Krull, an astronomer from Rice University.

The size of XO-3b falls within the boundary between planets and "brown dwarfs" - which are massive objects that are smaller than stars.

"There's still a lively debate among astronomers about how to classify brown dwarfs," said Johns-Krull.

"Some people believe anything capable of fusing deuterium, which in theory happens around 13 Jupiter masses, is a brown dwarf. Others say it's not the mass that matters, but whether the body forms on its own or as part of a planetary system," he said.

The planet was discovered by the XO Project, which couples amateur astronomers with professional astronomers, using a telescope located in Hawaii on the Haleakala summit.

Amateur astronomers observe stars deemed possible planets, culling the list over time. Professional astronomers then follow up the observations with two larger telescopes in Texas to confirm the presence of a transiting planet."

AFP

(Got that snip off the ole' muther-ship GLP, but verified.)

"Mama don't buy yore kids no Blackberries no more....." Yes, the best bet is fishing rods, windmills and quality-tiime spent teaching how to cooperate with others and work together.

Thu May 31, 2007 9:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

www.space.com/scienceastronomy/070530_odd_planet.html - 49k - May 30, 2007 -
mentioned here: hubblesite.org/about_us/ presentation
and even on bad astro but I did not go there
:shock:

Quote:
Astronomers discover 'bizarre' giant planet
From correspondents in Washington
May 31, 2007 07:57am

Article from: Agence France-Presse

PROFESSIONAL and amateur astronomers announced today the discovery of a "bizarre" planet outside the solar system that is more than 13 times the mass of Jupiter.

The planet known as XO-3b was "an oddity" compared to the more than 200 extrasolar planets found so far, said Peter McCullough, an astronomer at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, Maryland.

"It's the largest and most massive planet yet found in such a close orbit, and given the proximity of the orbit to the star, we were surprised to find that the orbit is not circular but significantly elliptical,'' Mr McCullough said.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 02,00.html

Thu May 31, 2007 12:35 pm
GT Truther

Maybe this is why they are building the camps. Can you imagine what the world will become if just 1/4 of whats predicted about Global Warming comes about.-

Mass migration of population.
Food and Water Shortages (anyone watch the news about the drought in the south?) F5 Hurrcianes and tornados common place, Summers of killer heat. Rolling power black outs as the grid is over taxed. . Governments implicating last ditch too late draconian measures banning autos or demanding 4 plus occupants for every car on the road, mass transit, foot power or bike power will become the only way to get around. The major cities overcrowded with Eco-Refugees from the countryside or other nations. Riots becoming common place as "The System" is over taxed and over burdened. With the heat and over crowded cities, diseases will become common place.

All of this thanks to the greedy elite bastards of today.

With all this in mind of whats going to happen to humanity in the next 100 years. Somehow the plight little J-Rod mutated Elite decedent of the bunker people of the future simply does not matter in the great plan of the universe. You could even argue that the mutation is "Karma tic Justice"

Burisch said it himself humanity splits, The J-Rods the greys are decedents of the elite that fled to the bunkers. The Tall White (aka Nordics) are decedents of us those that had to survive in the waste lands left over from greed of the elites. The Nordics have developped Spiritual and Philosophically while the J-Rods STILL manipulate, abduct, experiment upon their fellow human beings for their own agenda.. If Dan Burisch's future is correct. the same war that goes on today rages in 54,000 AD.

Reading headlines today such as the one below. I often have flashes of the vision I had in 1998, the one I wrote about seeing while on break at work. In which I saw a party of 'survivors literally making their way threw a future road covered in the wreckage of dead civilization that was once Indianapolis. I remember the woman and the members of her party, dressed as if High Desert Nomads head to toe in tattered robes I remember their faces covered against the high winds and dust. An behind them the skyline of Indianapolis a shell of I beams, the sky a deep dark crimson red filled with dust. There they traveled along the major road I knew well in 1998 as Keystone Ave (one of the largest busiest) But in their future desolate lined with shells of rusting hulks, Her party stopped in their travels and she came around one of the cars, standing some 20 yards from where I sat in the present (1998) lifted her hand to head looking right at me and took of her face mask to get a better look. I'll never forget the feeling I got from her... the feeling of a warning , the feeling that a storm is coming to all of humanity and to prepare for it. Afterward putting back her mask she returned to her party and they continued on their way North. After the vision I seriously thought that I was going mad. But next day at break Jessica my co-worker and fellow Wiccan out on break with me saw the look in my eye. "You've seen it to?" she asked saddly. "I have" I replied we didn't saw a word deeply hugged and I felt her tears on my shirt. I have never been the same since...

An with each headline such as the one below..I know without a shadow of a doubt "The Storm is Here!"

An I also know Burisch's rosey future is nothing but BS!! Elitiest wishful thinking.

Shady

Quote:
ABC News
NASA: Danger Point Closer Than Thought From Warming
'Disastrous Effects' of Global Warming Tipping Points Near, According to New Study
By BILL BLAKEMORE

May 29, 2007 —

Even "moderate additional" greenhouse emissions are likely to push Earth past "critical tipping points" with "dangerous consequences for the planet," according to research conducted by NASA and the Columbia University Earth Institute.

With just 10 more years of "business as usual" emissions from the burning of coal, oil and gas, says the NASA/Columbia paper, "it becomes impractical" to avoid "disastrous effects."

The study appears in the journal Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. Its lead author is James Hansen, director of NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York.

The forecast effects include "increasingly rapid sea-level rise, increased frequency of droughts and floods, and increased stress on wildlife and plants due to rapidly shifting climate zones," according to the NASA announcement.

Recent Climate Reports Underestimated How Soon

By heralding the new research paper, NASA is endorsing science that places considerably more urgency on the need to reduce emissions to avoid "disastrous effects" of global warming than was evident in the recent reports from the world's scientists coordinated by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

The new NASA release emphasizes the danger of "strong amplifying feedbacks" pushing Earth past "dangerous tipping points."

Scientists have been warning for several years that such tipping points are the greatest threat from manmade global warming  and what makes it potentially catastrophic for civilization.

'Potentially Uncontrollable' Feedback Loops

As the tipping points pass, "there is an acceleration, potentially uncontrollable, of emissions of vast natural stores of greenhouse gas," according to Hansen, who reviewed the study for ABC News today.

Hansen explains that dangerous feedback loops are being tracked in various regions of the planet.

Many studies have reported feedback loops already observed in thawing tundra, seabeds and drying forests.

Hansen also points out that dark  and therefore heat-absorbing  forests are now expanding toward the Arctic, replacing lighter-colored areas such as tundra and snow cover.

The NASA research also reasserts the importance of the disappearing Arctic sea ice and snow, whose reflectivity has helped cool the planet by bouncing warm sunlight straight back into space.

The disappearance of that bright sea ice and snow is uncovering more and more dark water and bare ground  creating another dangerous feedback loop.

These feedbacks all produce more heat, thus all reinforcing each other, leading to evermore thawing  and thus releases of natural greenhouse gases (including CO2 and methane) in a viciously accelerating circle.

450 Parts Per Million

The recent IPCC summaries entertained "scenarios" of CO2 concentrations in the atmosphere ranging from 450 parts per million (ppm) up through 550 ppm and 650 ppm.

This new research says "C02 exceeding 450 ppm is almost surely dangerous."

Hansen told ABC News today he believes the upper limit for avoiding dangerous climate change "could well be much lower" than 450 ppm.

In the NASA announcement, Hansen said, "'business as usual' emissions would be a guarantee of global and regional disaster."

Earth's CO2 concentration is currently 383 ppm, up from 280 ppm at the start of the industrial age.

Studies released earlier this month report human-made emissions now spiraling upward at an accelerating rate much faster than scientists expected only a few years ago.

The NASA release points out that a 1992 treaty was "signed (and ratified) by the United States and almost all nations of the world," which "has the goal to stabilize atmospheric greenhouse gases 'at a level that prevents dangerous human-made interference with the climate system.' "

NASA says this new study thus helps "define practical implications" of that 1992 treaty  the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.

The study says that "only moderate additional climate forcing (which would mean only moderate additional warming from such emissions) is likely to set in motion the disintegration of the West Antarctic ice sheet"  dubbed WAIS by polar scientists.

Many scientists say a disintegration of WAIS would mean catastrophically rapid sea-level rise.

The NASA/Columbia study is co-written by 48 scientists in the United States and France.

Copyright © 2007 ABC News Internet Ventures

Thu May 31, 2007 12:59 pm
GT Truther

Post Cindy Sheehan leaves Anti-War, joins 911 Truth Movement
Lest anyone somehow forget the fact that the "911 Truth Movement" is connected with our present circumstance, here is one EXPERT's analysis, based on good old commons-sense deductions made from an expert witness. Of course he isn't a microbiologist, favored son of the secret socieities, so his opinion might receive short shrift, but it's worth a look-see anyway. :shock:

For good measure.....
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Statement of Robin Hordon
Former FAA Air Traffic Controller
April 10, 2007

Robin Hordon – Former FAA Air Traffic Controller at the Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center, located in Nashua, NH, 1970 - 1981. Former Certified Commercial Pilot for light aircraft holding multiple category ratings. Former Certified Flight Instructor and Certified Ground Instructor. After leaving the FAA, he had a 12-year career in the field of comedy ending up as artistic coordinator for "Catch A Rising Star" in Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA. In that capacity, he chose to support comic talent that spoke truth to power, truth to hatred, truth to racism, truth to sexism, truth to xenophobia, and truth to militarism, not knowing where the young talent would go, but knowing that they would say something somewhere for the good of the country and for the good of the world. When Air America Radio launched in 2004, a "Catch" vet was on air or writing for four of the five shows making up the daytime schedule. Currently he lives in Kingston, WA, where he continues his four decades of activism on behalf of peace and justice in the world.

Statement to this website 4/10/07: "I was an FAA Air Traffic Controller from 1970 - 1981. In 1981, I was one of 15,000 FAA air traffic controllers who went on strike and one of the 12,000 fired for going on strike, a strike that was primarily based on our complaints about safety and working conditions within the FAA, which are still seen today.

During my time as an Air Traffic Controller, I worked at the Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center in Nashua, NH, and I was certified in the air traffic sector where American Airlines Flight 11 became an "IN-FLIGHT-EMERGENCY" before being declared a "hijack" on 9/11.

In my 11-year FAA career, I worked in the development of "procedures and airspace design", including some military operations, and was part of the team which trained other Air Traffic Controllers and transitioned the FAA from its old broadband radar and simple flight data processors into the RDP (Radar Data Processing) and computerized radar displays.

I was a Facility Training Instructor and was certified to create transcripts from audio tapes, to interpret radar data in tracking aircraft from computer files, and to analyze computer tracking data, all of which would combine to "tell the story" of air traffic incidents. I was also the main creator of the Boston Center Profile Descent and Metering Program for Boston Logan airport.

And while "on the boards", I personally worked one commercial airliner hijacking and assisted on another.

I received several Letters of Commendation for my work, including one where my piloting experience was instrumental in saving the lives of two people on board an aircraft suffering an "IN-FLIGHT EMERGENCY" in which the aircraft had a total loss of electrical power while in the clouds. Our air traffic controller team ordered the scrambling of suitable military aircraft and directed the intercept which successfully led the helpless and lost aircraft down to a safe landing in "socked in" weather conditions.

Several times each year, practice exercises were conducted on how to handle high speed scrambles and group departures called "flushes" all in conjunction with military exercises and NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command). Out of Otis Air Force Base alone, twenty to thirty jet fighters would scramble and then later return.

In addition to my career as an Air Traffic Controller, I have a great deal of other experience in aviation. I was a Certified Commercial Pilot and accumulated 1600 hours total time in light aircraft; qualified in Single-Engine Land, Multi-Engine Land, Single-Engine Sea, and Glider. I was also a Certified Flight Instructor and Certified Ground Instructor. And prior to my becoming an Air Traffic Controller, I passed the Flight Engineer Basic exam focused on the Boeing 727 and accumulated over 2000 hours of aircraft maintenance, repair and rebuilding time.

I knew within hours of the attacks on 9/11/2001 that it was an inside job. Based on my 11-year experience as an FAA Air Traffic Controller in the busy Northeast corridor, including hundreds of hours of training, briefings, air refuelings, low altitude bombing drills, being part of huge military exercises, daily military training exercises, interacting on a routine basis directly with NORAD radar personnel, and based on my own direct experience dealing with in-flight emergency situations, including two instances of hijacked commercial airliners, I state unequivocally; There is absolutely no way that four large commercial airliners could have flown around off course for 30 to 60 minutes on 9/11 without being intercepted and shot completely out of the sky by our jet fighters unless very highly placed people in our government and our military wanted it to happen.

It is important for people to understand that scrambling jet fighters to intercept aircraft showing the signs of experiencing “IN-FLIGHT EMERGENCIES” such as going off course without authorization, losing a transponder signal and/or losing radio contact is a common and routine task executed jointly between the FAA and NORAD controllers. The entire “national defense-first responder” intercept system has many highly-trained civilian and military personnel who are committed and well-trained to this task. FAA and NORAD continuously monitor our skies and fighter planes and pilots are on the ready 24/7 to handle these situations. Jet fighters typically intercept any suspect plane over the United States within 10 - 15 minutes of notification of a problem.

This type of "immediate, high speed, high priority and emergency" scramble had been happening regularly approximately 75 - 150 times per year for ten years. In the same ten years, there were ZERO "low speed, delayed reaction, and low priority" hijacking scrambles reported, which means that the only time interceptors were ever scrambled for ten years before 9/11, they were using the high speed immediate scrambles. The system was well tuned and ready before June 2001. However, the "emergency scramble" is NOT what was used on 9/11/2001...it was the "laissez fair" scramble for a hijacking that had to get Pentagon approval before departing…and there was none forthcoming.

I have the deepest and most sincere respect and sadness at the loss of so many lives on 9/11. With no disrespect towards the surviving family members still feeling the horrors surrounding the attacks on 9/11, I see the events of September 11th as being a symptom of a far bigger problem. A problem that Dwight David Eisenhower had brought to our attention as he left office in the 1950's where he warned this country about two significant elements of our economy looming above us: The Military Industrial Complex, and the Military Industrial Congress. 9/11 served the goals of both of those elements but our government and military failed to serve and protect its citizens.

In my fourth decade within the Peace Movement and now the first decade in the 9/11 Truth Movement, I can now clearly see that General Eisenhower was absolutely correct and that the military-corporation-political-economical cabal has indeed gone out of control.

I believe that 9/11 was what is known as a "False Flag Operation" in which a country inflicts casualties upon itself, and then blames it on an enemy that they want to go to war against. It is one more instance in the United States’ long history of using "False Flag Operations" and blatant propaganda to ramp-up hostile emotions towards an enemy in a population otherwise resistant to going to war. The destruction of the battleship USS Maine in Havana harbor, which led to the Spanish-American War, allowing the attack on Pearl Harbor to occur, the declassified 1960's plan Operation Northwoods, which was going to be used as a pretext for going to war with Cuba, the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, which justified the war in Viet Nam, the planted story about babies being taken from incubators and killed by Iraqi soldiers to help justify the first Gulf War, and now, the attacks on 9/11/2001 being used to justify the current war in Iraq, were all used to manipulate the "warring emotions" within U.S. citizens so that they would come to support this country going to war against this "new enemy". And in all of these wars, everyone in this decadent cabal shares in the financial profits associated with war, and, of course, share in none of the pain and deaths associated with war. Bob Dylan says it best in his unheralded, yet seminal song "Masters of War".

Four decades of experiencing the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations, the Vietnam lies, the Watergate saga, the Iran-Contra scandals, stolen elections and the conglomerization and ensuing control of the mainstream media, instructed me that this was going to be a long battle to uncover the truth about who was behind the attacks on 9/11/2001. That I can show how Rumsfeld's Military reshaped interceptor protocols so that 9/11 could happen without the airliners being shot from the sky, is but a small bit of evidence that is flooding past the Bush regime, the U.S. Military and the mainstream media’s best efforts to continue the cover-up of their callous and deathly malfeasances.

from: http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/Stat ... ordon.html

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This is an example of the mentality of the elite this is a frightening example.

You can be rest assured that Majestic Twelve itself must exhibit the same mentality. In fact one only needs to read Burisch's forum to see it. Burisch is not interested in engaging in one on one conversation with his believers. Burisch is there to preach, Its his train of thought thats the correct one, its his perspective only thats accepted, its his view of reality thats the only correct one... etc He literally exhibits dictatorial elitist tendencies.

I am not saying that its as bad as Caligula in the White House and his Joker (alla Batman) smiling Wife. But hints of it (The Elitiest MindSet) are there in Burisch and Marci and because of it (as well as several other reason), I don't believe that Burisch and McDowell are just a L.V former security guards.

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/05/31/bush-wild-eyed/

Quote:
Report: In Meeting, ‘Wild-Eyed’ Bush Thumped Chest While Repeating ‘I Am The President!’

bushface.jpgGeorgie Anne Geyer writes today in the Dallas Morning News about President Bush’s strange behavior during a recent meeting with “[f]riends of his from Texas.”

But by all reports, President Bush is more convinced than ever of his righteousness.

Friends of his from Texas were shocked recently to find him nearly wild-eyed, thumping himself on the chest three times while he repeated “I am the president!” He also made it clear he was setting Iraq up so his successor could not get out of “our country’s destiny.”

This is the second time in recent weeks that accounts have surfaced of Bush lashing out or “ranting” in private meetings when responding to criticism of his Iraq policy. Chris Nelson of the Nelson Report offered a similar account earlier this month:

[S]ome big money players up from Texas recently paid a visit to their friend in the White House. The story goes that they got out exactly one question, and the rest of the meeting consisted of The President in an extended whine, a rant, actually, about no one understands him, the critics are all messed up, if only people would see what he’s doing things would be OK…etc., etc. This is called a “bunker mentality” and it’s not attractive when a friend does it. When the friend is the President of the United States, it can be downright dangerous. Apparently the Texas friends were suitably appalled, hence the story now in circulation.

Like the tearful House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-OH), Bush needs to channel his bottled up emotions towards a more worthy end — winding down the war in Iraq rather than defending the status quo.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:01 am
GT Truther

Exclusive Interview with Maurizio Cavallo
By Paola Leopizzi Harris
Piedmonte ,Italy
November 2006
Correction: Try this URL

<http>

Contactee or abducted? Maurizio Cavallo's life enigma is part of this extraordinary interview.
Paola Harris and Maurizio Cavallo talking about a very sensitive issue, the photographs he says he took of the alien beings he allegedly met. Paola Harris urges him with more detailed questions.
Paola Harris: I'm only an investigator of those who claim they had experiences. My duty is to do a good job and to faithfully report what witnesses say, because only the correct information should reach people, with no distortions.
Maurizio Cavallo: I felt obliged to tell my experience after eleven years of silence to relate what happened to me and could happen also to other people. Something that brought an inner, complete transformation in me, in my life and in my family. But after I regreted doing it because, though I met many open minded people, beautiful and great personalities who wanted and wish to know the truth, I found also a lot of wickedness. I met with people who were selfishly driven by personal aims and they disgusted me. I have met also unstable people, really insane people. Two months ago I hosted here, after many telephone calls, a guy who presented himself as the chief commander of the extraterrestrial fleet and, to demonstrate he was a real alien, he showed me what he called a laser beam, but it was only a chinese pocket torch with some small lights on it.
These things really upset me.
Paola Harris: How do you get rid of those kinds of visitors?
Maurizio Cavallo: It was my intention to invite him for lunch as I usually do with the people I meet for the first time, to treat them like friends, like people dear to me...but, when I realized what kind of person he was, despite all my best intentions, I had to invent an unexpected appointment. I hate to lie. I love to be frank. Also if sometimes I sound a little rough, I like to be outspoken, I can't stand a world built of lies but, in some cases you have to protect yourself. That man was a dangerous person.
Paola Harris: There are also people who wish to consider you a guru, how do you manage them in these situations?
Maurizio Cavallo: I cause them to dislike me. It means that, if they think I can give something to them, if they ask me to teach something to them-and I have always been very clear about it- I tell them that I am not a guru and I cannot teach them anything apart from my personal experience. If they will be able to learn something from my experience, I will be happy but I cannot teach them anything because I am still learning. And when I say that they often have a negative reaction because they feel betrayed. They start to treat me like someone who doesn' want to give them what they consider a property of their own. From when my experience started in 1981 I have become a person who can be loved but can be hated as well.
Paola Harris: In 1981 you were married, you had children?
Maurizio Cavallo: Yes, I was married and I had two children, the girl was seven years old and the boy was four.
Paola Harris: Did everything happen all of a sudden?
Maurizio Cavallo: Yes. I had had some experiences like many people, I had seen strange lights in the sky but that night, the night of the abduction, it fell upon me all of a sudden. I did not expect anything like that and from that moment, everything has changed for me.
Paola Harris: I noticed you used the word "abduction". Do you call it an abduction or a contact?
Maurizio Cavallo: I call it abduction.
Paola Harris: Because it happened against your will?
Maurizio Cavallo: Yes, I did not want it, they obliged me. I was at home. The whole story is in my book, all the dramatic moments I had to live. I was at home and I felt...I started to feel physically sick, feverish and suddenly I heard an internal and imperious voice ordering me to go out, to go back to the hills of Monferrato where we had been the night before for a walk with some friends of mine. After dinner in a Pizzeria we had gone for a walk on those hills for ten miles, more or less, from Vercelli. We had left our cars and we had started to walk when we saw a globe of light, red like a fire, which descended behind some trees giving us the impression it was landing. We were all very excited and went in that direction to see what was happening. It was deep night and the ground was rocky and difficult so we gave up and went back home. As soon as I came home I started to feel sick. I felt warm, I felt cold, I felt feverish. At first time I thought it was caused by poor digestion. I thought I had eaten something that had made me sick. I could not sleep and I started to hear that voice complelling me and ordering me to take my car again and to go back to the hills. In that moment I started a titanic fight, an incredible fight. I tried to wake up my wife to tell her I was sick and I had to go out, but my wife went on sleeping as if she was under the effect of some drug. In my book I talk in detail of a particularly strange experience..It was like my house was entrapped in something...I don't know how to define it, it was also like being frozen. I don't know if that is the correct word.. I went to the bathroom to have a glass of water, the glass slipped from my hand and fell on the ground but it fell in slow motion, very, very slowly.
Paola Harris: Time had stopped?
Maurizio Cavallo: It was a Saturday night and the street was full of the noise of a holiday night, but in my house everything was silent. When the glass broke in pieces on the ground I heard no noise. Everything was crystallized. It was like time had slowed down. It is obvious it was an abduction because I did not want to go. The more I resisted that order, the more the pain in my head increased. I noticed that when I began to take the car and to go to the hills my pain lowered, but when, on the contrary, I thought I wanted to stay home, my pain increased, stronger than before. It was a form of constraint, this is the reason why I say it was an abduction. If they had asked me to go with them I had answered no.
Paola Harris: At that time it looked a bad experience. And what now, in 2007?
Maurizio Cavallo: Today not. Also in my book I say that those who were my contollers, I call them abductors, those who imprisoned me, were the same ones who gave me my new freedom.
Paola Harris: They showed you a new truth.
Maurizio Cavallo: They showed me that Cosmos is not what we believe, that life is not what we live, that everything we call reality is a pure illusion. They opened for me a window on Cosmos, they brought me to the edge of madness and they destroyed the Maurizio of the past. The old Maurizio existed no more, they had skinned him, lapidated him but they had permitted to the new Maurizio to look beyond the borders of what we call reality. They gave me an immense gift, They gave me freedom.
Paola Harris: But you had to pay a high prize...
Maurizio Cavallo: A very high prize. See, when I understand that these people come to me waiting for something, treating me like a guru, I always say that I have no truth to give them. I only have my own truth and it belongs to me completely. I feel upset when I realize that this truth, so strong in my mind, can be manipulated...Not everyone can understand.
Paola Harris: Of course, we are on planet Earth. We are human beings, a peculiar race. We are growing up but you are trying to bring us from elementary school straight to secondary school but we cannot jump that way It is a slow process.It happened to you, they made you able...
Maurizio Cavallo: Yes, but perhaps I had been trained for it before.
Paola Harris: That's exactly what I wanted to ask you.
Maurizio Cavallo: Yes, because I realized that nothing happens by chance, my mother had been abducted too.
Paola Harris: How did you know it?
Maurizio Cavallo: They showed me some images, something like recorded images. They showed me images in a sort of monolith, in a ruby-red pyramid used like a screen. I saw images of a girl walking in a graveyard, at first sight I could not recognize her and they told me: " It's obvious you can't recognize her, she is your mother when she was a girl; she knew the secrets of the stars too."This means that they have programmed us.
Paola Harris: Did you mother talk to you about it? Did she ever ask you something?
Maurizio Cavallo: My mother died when I was thirteen. I had a special relationship with her, very intense. We had no need to talk. She looked at me and I understood, I looked at her and she understood. I cannot remember any dialogue with my mother but we had a complete relationship. When she died I missed her very much and my pain was beareable. I could not feel the intense pain you feel in you mind and your body when you lose somebody, I was quiet because I knew nine months before she had to die.
Paola Harris: How did she die?
Maurizio Cavallo: She had had low blood pressure but the doctor had misunderstood her symptoms for high blood pressure symptoms and had prescribed some medicine to lower her blood pressure more.: She had taken them faithfully and her heart gave out so she had to be hospitalized and her condition worsened quickly. When she entered the hospital, nine months before her death, I knew she was going to die. I was sure of it and I was waiting for that moment quietly. I was sure that, in any case, nothing could have parted her from me. At that time I was thirteen and I believed in God, the Catholic God and, of course I prayed for my mother, I prayed to God to let her live and to heal her. When my mother died I became very angry with God because I had previously believed that God listened to all our prays. From that moment I said:" You don't exist, you don't exist because you didn't listen to me."
As time passed and thanks to the experience I had in 1981 I started to think in a different way. I understood that a Divine Mind exists but it is completely different from the image we are used to. A Divine Mind exists but not all our prayers can be heard because there are programs and our life and death are only some roots of these programs. With my mother I have always had a perfect relationship. That night they showed me my mother when she was a girl.
Paola Harris: Did they ever show your mother alive?
Maurizio Cavallo: Yes, I met her.
Paola Harris: I know they brought you to Clarion. Did you meet her on the Earth or on Clarion?
Maurizio Cavallo: I saw her at home. One night they told me I would be having a pleasant visit. At first I thought I was dreaming because I was in my bed and I was sleeping but after I realized I was awake. I saw my mother not with the appearance that I remembered. She was physically different. I knew she was my mother but she did not look like her.
Paola Harris: How did she look?
Maurizio Cavallo: She looked much younger, we did not talk to each other but she made a gesture that was her typical gesture, a wave of her hand that my mother used only with me, she smiled at me and that's all.
Paola Harris: Was it like a dream?
Maurizio Cavallo: No, at first time I thought I was dreaming because I was in my bed, but after I realized I was not because I left the bed to go towards her but she moved her hand to stop me, she smiled at me and made that gesture so typical. When we were babies and went to bed she made that gesture to say good night. In that moment I felt I had to go back to bed and I had to sleep again. I am sure it was not a dream.
Paola Harris: Inhabitants of Clarion are made of flesh and blood? Did you ever meet them in the streets?
Maurizio Cavallo: I have met them at the supermarket.
Paola Harris: Were they doing the shopping?
Maurizio Cavallo: No, we had a meeting there...People don't have to believe in what I say, they only have to think about what I am relating and ask themselves if there could be something true in it. If their conscience gives them the feeling that all this could be real, they could start to interrogate themselves till the big question: "ARE WE ALONE?" My photographs are not a proof, also because I do no spread them: I have photos of UFO, of aliens. This is a photo of Suell, I talk about him in my book.
Paola Harris: He could well walk among us!
Maurizio Cavallo: He walks among us. I met him in a big city I cannot mention, he gave me a little black card emitting some impulses that told me to do or not to do certain things. At a certain moment I felt I had to take a train to go to a town where I had to meet some of them:
While I was travelling I asked myself:" But why do I have to take a train while, in other occasions, they just abducted me?" Perhaps it was a trial, something I could not understand. When I arrived to that town I plainly met the same person I had already met on a magnetic ship, a UFO.
Paola Harris: Which was the place of the appointment?
Maurizio Cavallo: I knew I had to go to a bar and wait for them. Hours did pass. Time was passing by, nobody was arriving and I begun to be anxious. I begun to think I had invented all that thing...after a long, long time, Suell arrived, happy as a child, asking me: " Hello, were you waiting for a long time?" Everything is in my book.
Paola Harris: Is he normal? Did he speak in a normal way?
Maurizio Cavallo: Yes, he has a house and works on Earth.
Paola Harris: How can you recognize them?
Maurizio Cavallo: You “can” recognize them.
Paola Harris: You can recgnize them!
Maurizio Cavallo: He asked me if I had noticed something strange in the girl working at the supermarket cashier's desk. I had noticed nothing unusual but soon I thought a little and said:"Yes, she had something strange! A strange earring looking like a world into another world. When I had seen her she had not caught my attention but, after they asked me, I remembered her. Some of them work and live here on Earth.
Paola Harris: Why?
Maurizio Cavallo: Because they must help us a little in our evolution, they don't have to condition us, they only must have an influence.
Paola Harris: Do they have a completely alien DNA or half alien and half human?
Maurizio Cavallo: Some of them are totally alien and came here when they were already adults. They apparently are thirty or forty years old. They just arrive so they don't have problems to get documents...and their DNA is completly alien, if we want to define them.
Then we have those who are born here; they have an alien DNA but take a human body with a human DNA, so we can call these ones hybrids.
Paola Harris: Do you think that the Government knows about it?
Maurizio Cavallo: Not all the men in the Government, only a few.
Paola Harris: The women look like movie stars.
Maurizio Cavallo: They are gorgeous. You must note one thing: these are Polaroid photos made without developing process and there is always an abnormal light absorption because they absorb atomic light. During one of my last contacts, in a base under the sea near Genova...(Cavallo shows a photograph, N.d.R.)...This is a photo where you can see those who in the Bible were called "Cherubs", they are astral beings.
Paola Harris: You are incredible! You succeed in making these photos...
Maurizio Cavallo: Not at all... Look at this photo, you need much light...there is a spaceship and you can see some figures. One of these figures is a Grey, one of the tall ones, at least they call them so. This is another Grey but of hybrid race, half human and half alien.
Paola Harris: Where did you take this photo?
Maurizio Cavallo: In the base:
Paola Harris: How did they bring you?
Maurizio Cavallo: Physically, last year.
Paola Harris: How did it happen?
Maurizio Cavallo: By now there is a symbiosis. I start feeling very nervous and troubled, I am very anxious and let my intuition to drive me. When these feelings are very strong I go to certain places. When I arrive in one of these places I meet a physical being part of the alien world who drives me to the base.
Paola Harris: How did they bring you to that base?
Maurizio Cavallo: In a very normal boat. We left the harbour, we went to a certain point in the sea and then the water around started to whirl; I was scared, of course , because it looked. like a hurricane, then we and our boat started to go down. While I was going down, all around me I could see a crystal wall, water was liquid no more, it was solid. Water walls were solid like a tunnel and we went down till a point where those walls opened like rays. We were in the middle of a wheel whose rays were the corridors of the base they have under the sea.
Paola Harris: Which is their race?
Maurizio Cavallo: They are Clarions working together with another race.
Paola Harris: I can imagine that you are not a tourist for them, they have an agenda . They want you to disclose in a soft way such a complex scenario and to disclose this unbelievable reality?
Maurizio Cavallo: Very probable but perhaps the primary fact is they are instructing me, this is what I think, but I can also be wrong. They are instructing me so everything I see, everything I live and everything that will bring in a soft way this reality to other people, is mainly directed to my self. You see, Paola, we think we can choose and it's terrible when we understand that all we have done was not our choice. If I could go back to my past I could not have lived in a different way. I have always had different hobbies, I did not like sports like football, I liked to go fishing, I liked my work and my family. I've always believed, since my childhood, that the other worlds were inhabited. I have always believed that there are other intelligences on other planets...anyway I led a normal life until I was hurled.into this unbelievable new reality.... By the way,they walk in a strange way, they glide...it's an extraordinary effect.
Paola Harris: Do they walk in this strange way also on the road?
Maurizio Cavallo: No, on the road they look like normal people. But you can recognize them from some signs: they are very kind, they radiate a healing energy also when they are not speaking. When they talk their voice may sound a little metallic and low. Sometimes it happens because there is a sort of simultaneous interface from their language to ours, but perhaps their vocal chords give this lower tone to their voices.
They have big ears and strange, penetrating eyes, very penetrating. But more than all you can feel this energy, this kindness, their energy. They emanate an energy so strong you can feel uneasy.
Paola Harris: In my second book I wrote a lot on how we must act not to be scared from alien races, first of all we must accept all the differences existing between races here on Earth. You have been very lucky. This happened to you in 1981, now, let's try to understand: Has this been only a contact or you have got some prophecy about our future? Can we give a hope to people?
Maurizio Cavallo: Yes, the only hope is that our conscience, human conscience must reach another level, a higher level.
Paola Harris: We don't have much time.
Maurizio Cavallo: We have no more time and so our duty is enormous. We must achieve a dynamic change,. It is more a dynamic change than that simply of consciousness.And there is time to change our dynamism because they are two different things. Consciousness needs a very long time of assimilation. Everything that happened to me belongs to a program which started a long, long time ago. When they showed me images of a girl I could not recognize because I was not yet born and I recognized she was my mother, they said she too had been touched from the Lords of the stars and I started to understand that everything was part of a program. Many of us on this planet are unconscious parts of this program, also people who say they never saw anything. We only see a mechanical reality but I can see a magical reality. I don't use the word "magic" in a negative sense because our universe is, in effect, a magical creation and all the dimensions and the same creation that we think have physical parameters, don't have any: Matter is illusion and is only the crystallization of our thought. We only see what we learned to believe is reality. When the humankind will be able to look through this otherwindow and will look at reality with new eyes, perceiving the real universe we live in, we will go insane or we will evolve. There are no alternatives.
Paola Harris: Perhaps the two things together...
Maurizio Cavallo: I have passed the two of them. I don't think I'm a superior man but I have seen things that nobody else has seen. These things taught me to be more humble and every time I think about what happened to me and what could still happen I feel so little and I ask myself:" Why me?".

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:47 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next