It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 11:18 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.5 2007 
GT Truther

Post Majestic is now SION
Shady, thanks for pasting in the clips from Peter Gonsalves and Mr. Cameron. Sadly, one thing they naively aren't aware of is the (alleged) requirement that "all nations" need to announce Disclosure; no one nation state is supposedly allowed to do so on its own. It isn't as if the POTUS can sit there musing in the Oval Office and finally come to the conclusion, "okay, those ufer types are finally making a lot of sense and now they're out protesting in droves. Guess its finally time we told 'em the truth." No, not that simple, BUT, I wholeheartedly agree that by protesting, the public can force the debate on their DULY-ELECTED representatives and legislators.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had intended to write a more full-bodied essay on the subject of the "secret societies" and their control of public institutions, but the above snip was in reference to the following post I had made elsewhere (I hope my sources on this will forgive having this information presented this way; I had attempted to have Jerry Pippin ask Dan about this but was simply unable to get in touch with him prior to his interview of him at Laughlin):

Since I apparently gave 'them' a heads-up by playing the Sion card in my announcement at db.info of the forum censorship and shut-down, it's only a matter of time before they modify the following link or attempt to come up with an 'explanation' that showers ridicule on the claim.

(Remember their favorite methodology of 'hiding in plain sight'.)

Background: You and a few others may be aware that recently Dan wrote about how the "Yorkies" were given the 'keys', following an agreement between they and the Scottish Rite folks that the control of the 'Big Secret' would turn over from the Scotties to the Yorkies in 60 years (from the time of the founding of Majestic).

Majestic WAS authorized, semi-'publicly' (how ironic, because it appears they assumed that the original 'commission' would have become more accepted than it is by now----the truthful information contained within the fraudulent documents notwithstanding) by Pres. Truman in his Sept. 24, 1947 Nat'l Security Act (which publically saw the creation of the CIA, the DoD, etc.). The Majestic commission was - and still remains - extremely secret. (Corollary: Anything deemed truly 'secret' will of course be disguised by layer upon layer of disinfo, hence the fraudulent docs containing SOME truthful info.) HOWEVER; Majestic was also a 'cover' for the Scottish Rite masons that controlled it in the early days. Those Scottish masons held their initiation ceremony exactly FOUR MONTHS LATER, on Jan 24, 2007, at 200am. Why 4 months? Because that is exactly one-third (33rd Degree, etc.) of a year. NOW WITH THAT IN MIND, look at the following web-page:

www.yorkrite.com

Note the announcement of the day and time, and the referral to the "org" take-over site:

www.yorkrite.org

The symbol at the top includes several symbols, chief of which is the Triple Tau (the triangle with the three "T"s in it). This symbol is actually Marcia McDowell's symbol.

On that day, and at that hour, Majestic became Sion. The Yorkies took over from the Scotties. Dan himself is now SI-1, but will refuse under any condition to ever admit it. Marci is now SI-10, and she too will ridicule any attempt to question her about it. I would say more, but am waiting for the opportune moment to have someone ask them about this - and more - in a live interview with a public figure.

Upon much reflection, once one has investigated all the plausible paradigms under which such secret societies exist and maintain subtle control, it stands to reason that this is, in fact, how it should be done. The 'Aviary', according to my sources (again, I truly want to be able to share the entirety of what I know, but I'm 'keeping my powder dry' until it can be effective in open Congressional hearings) was allowed to go off under its misconceptions as a 'loose cannon' that surprisingly and rarely comes close to unmasking the secret-society control..... its agenda is indeed governed by 'immanitizing the eschaton' (sp?), as you allege.

The problem as I was given to understand it years ago is the same. I can't "prove" the soon-to-occur poleshift, but the knowledge of it is in fact what lies at the center of the Coverup - which exists on many levels. These secret-society types see themselves as calming the victim before the execution, so to speak......convincing themselves they are preventing Lucifer from gaining in the soul-harvest (yes, therein is the rub....the 'Aviary' got to that level and that's all she wrote as far as they were concerned; they then made the revelation fit the archaic Christain 'Revelation'.) What is black is really white, and vice-versa.....it's a sombering realization, but until one realizes it in one's gut, it's just something that will either cause revulsion or condescenscion in the average reader. Which is the way it has to be, apparently.

However, many within the intel/secret societies are now aware that to remain silent in the coming shadow is tantamount to conspiracy in species-cide (sp?). D&M are convinced they are doing the right thing in keeping people calm before they are faced with possible destruction in the cataclysms; they feel that 'warning' them may "eventuate a public panic", which would be even more dangerous than warning them to find safety, etc.

I was hoping to stay mum on this for a bit longer, but I see Dan is now trying to innoculate himself so it's better that you heard it from me before the SS thugs (Secret Society) malign the whole thing. That's okay, there are more arrows in that quiver. The Coverup still hasn't unravelled.

Hope this gives you food for thought at least, and remember: everyone involved, especially in the secret societies, believe they are "doing their best for humanity".

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:43 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

"War of the Roses?"

India at Hidden Mission wrote:
hrm--- your links sent me to this:

snips

Prior to WWII---Lewis recognized that the whiteorders were going to be in danger, so he gathered them all together under the FUDOSI, in preparation for what would be an assault against them from the black lodges...

This site tracks the white & the black secret societies as they morph, hide, and change leaders....sort of hard to follow, but if you really concentrate on the names you can follow it...

INTRODUCTION :

This Forum presents a survey on the history of an international Federation of "Initiatory Orders", called 'F.U.D.O.S.I.' The F.U.D.O.S.I. represented an Universal Federation of traditional Rosicrucian -and Martinist Orders, which mainly consisted of initiatory Orders and Societies originated from the esoteric community build around people like Papus, Josephin Peladan, Stanislas de Guaita, Oswald Wirth etc. at the end of the 19th. century in France.

The Forum discusses its establishment, the separate Orders and the 'key-figures' involved, its aims and purposes, the conflicts and problems within the federation, the opponents within the international esoteric community, and finally .... the demise of the federation.

The dream of a "Great White Lodge' represented in the material world through a Brotherhood led by initiates.' Omnia ab Uno ' ("All things out of/ originate in One") , as it is written in 'The Book of Nature'. History knows several attempts to establish such a Brotherhood. Mostly without success. Some efforts appeared to be succesful, but were only short-lived.

The F.u.d.o.s.i. was founded in 1934, and was dissolved in 1951. Nevertheless we can call the F.U.D.O.S.I. "succesful" . The federation actually "functioned" for nearly two decades .... the "Universal Federation of Initiatic Orders and Societies", or in french : F-ederation U-niverselle D-es O-rdres E-t S-ocietes I-niciatiques, F.U.D.O.S.I.

THE AIMS AND PURPOSES :

The F.U.D.O.S.I. was formed in 1934 "to protect the sacred liturgies, rites and doctrines of the traditional initiatory Orders from being appropriated and profaned by clandestine organizations"(FUDOSI journal , nov.1946). The FUDOSI was not an Order, but an Universal Federation of esoteric and autonomous Orders and Societies.

"Some persons, whose minds have not as yet received sufficient light, have been wondering why it was necessary to gather in a Universal Federation. The Initiatique Orders and Societies, which, in their own field of work, enjoy the most absolute and complete freedom and perfect autonomy and independence. To this query we may reply that , more than in anything else, it is the initiatique work that the greatest vigilance is indispensable and that a strict and active international discipline must be exercised.

We must aknowledge and regret, that there exist many false prophets and a number of so-called initiates who use, for selfish and tyrannical purposes of domination, the pretext of initiation to thrust themselves on, and exploit, gullible and sincere persons. It was high time to warn the public against these false leaders and against noxious doctrines which they taught to trusting souls.

In each country, each authentic and regular Order knows its imitators and such false prophets. It was necessary to watch these clandestine movements, to expose these impostors or instruments of hidden and unavowed forces, in all countries, wherever they be operating, and thus avoid any confusion between the regular and authentic Orders and false Organizations that are harmful or that give teachings that have nothing to do with the Universal Tradition and Esoterism.

And also it was necessary that the authentic Orders be careful in selecting their members and their officers and in maintaining their adepts and students on the right path of the true doctrines, obliging them to follow a strict line of discipline, rational, sincere and conscientious work, so as to avoid radical teachings and heterodoxy. This immense work which was intended to protect the Orders against their inner and outer enemies has been succesfully carried on by the F.U.D.O.S.I. and is now going on." (F.U.D.O.S.I., the." 1946 San Jose, AMORC)

As we can see from this "official statement", as mentioned above, the purpose of the F.U.D.O.S.I. was to unite the "authentic Orders" under the umbrella of a Universal Federation. The Orders and Societies involved kept their autonomy and indepence within the federation......

F.U.D.O.S.I. - the 2nd, 3rd , and 4th CONVENTION. THE SECOND WORLD-WAR 1939-1945

September 1936 ; THE SECOND CONVENTION :

Two years after the foundation of the F.U.D.O.S.I. the Second Convention was held in September 1936, again in Brussels, Belgium. As we have seen before, the foundation of the federation in 1934 stirred up a commotion among the fraternal Orders and Societies.

There were problems within the Memphis-Misraim Rite, problems which eventually resulted in a second " War of the Roses" between the F.U.D.O.S.I. and the Orders of Lyon, headed by Constant Chevillon.

1) The Brahman Order here mentioned was a Pythagorean Order. Orders like the "Brahman Order" were a continuation of the 'Fratelli Obscuri ' , constituted in 1575. Sir Thomas More (writer of i.a. "Utopia") and Sir Walter Raleigh were among its first members.

According to Spencer Lewis in an article called "True Mysticism" the Rosicrucians were descendants of the Essenes, which "created"and conserved the original Christian Mysteries, assisted by the adepts of the Great White Brotherhood and (later on) the Templars. All the Adepts belonged to the ancient rite of Memphis-Misraim ....

" One of the attending visitors of this convention was the Imperator of A.M.O.R.C. , H.S.Lewis from San Jose, California. Spencer Lewis was initiated in Germany in 1921 (5) in the 95th Degree by Reuss-Peregrinus. Spencer Lewis claimed to be the Grand Master of the Great White Brotherhood of Tibet under the name of SRI- SOBBHITA- BIKKHU.

Lewis gave Rombauts the title of Great Hierophant (99th Degree) under the name of OR-ZAM. This way Rombauts became Grand Master of Belgium, and what even is more peculair: Rombauts was given the name ROMBAUTS-OR-ZAM-PHANAR , and Phanar relocated the Order to the Highest Sanctuary of Belgium ( as one can read in the magazine 'ADONHIRAM', published by Jean Mallinger)."

" The Convention installed also a Great Hierophant of the 98th Degree, H.Troilo, Grand Master of the Grand Lodge in Santa Fe, Argentinia. The Grand Lodge of Santa Fe have written to us that they received a letter in which was written that the Order in Belgium declared themselves to be initiated into the 97 degree after the death of Garibaldi(6), and therefore were not recognized.

Next they created their own illegal Sanctuary in Europe, Switzerland, India and China, which never actually functioned. Then they organized an international convention in Brussels on August 1934, to establish an universal organization. The main purpose of this organization is to sentence other Sanctuaries, especially the Sanctuary of France. This happened, of course, without the authorization of the 'Antient and Primitive Rite of Masonry'!

The "official authorization" was given by H.S.Lewis, as SRI-SOBBHITA-BIKKHU !

Because of the "Tradition" , proclaimed by the Order , Lewis was "authorized" through the International Secretary to 'charter' the initiations of the Order. The Charter was declared as the "Urbi et Orbi" of the Order !

But the famous Great White Brotherhood of Tibet is UNKNOWN within Freemasonry, and therefore has no jurisdiction within the M:.M:. Lodges ..."

" The Masonic community reacted immediately. Incidents followed. The brothers who asked for an explanation concerning the rectification of the Rite, did never receive a reply. "Official" documents disappeared and several magazines and newspapers revealed sensational stories. The institutional Charter of the Great White Brotherhood was ridiculed in public and an official statement pronounced the G.W.B.-charter being without any legal- or historical authorization. The so called "Authority" of Brussels was gone..."

http://www.geocities.com/roggemansmarcel/milko.htm

so AMORC preserved all of the so-called true orders under FUDOSI, then AMORC was again attacked, having already fought off the Crowley attempt at takeover...
Then....Christian Bernard was suspected of trying to force a "coup"--which, btw, was successful...the new headquarters of the RC is in Quebec...AMORC as head of the English Division has been split into 3 parts..

Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:59 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Didn't get to sleep last night until 3am. Dan hours. That will show you. Last night's dead show was Winterland 2-24-74.

1: US Blues, Mexicali, B.E.Wommen, BIODTL, Candyman, Jack Straw, China Cat>Rider, El Paso, Loser, Playin
2: Cumberland, Roses, Big River, Bertha, WRS Prelude>WRS Part 1>Let it Grow>Row Jimmy>Ship of Fools, Promised Land, Dark Star>Morning Dew, Sugar Magnolia, NFA>GDTRFB>NFA E:Baby Blue, Walking in the Sunshine.

A weird form of time travel to be sure. Excellently performed.

Guess what. Pam, Patti and I get to go back for another show tonight. As usual when I experience so much joy, I think of my friends on the golden thread while I'm there. So if your heart goes twang tonight, perhaps you'll know the reason and the season.

I really don't think dan is si1 and marci is si10. I can't imagine any responsible leaders putting them in such positions of such authority and responsibility. I can't imagine any ET's doing it either. But who knows, look how much money they give to Jimmy Buffett.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

If they are then. The shop is being left in charge of the underlings while the bosses get to the storm shelters

Shady

Image ""We now return to you a another episode of "As the Burisch World Turns."

UncleJohn wrote:
I really don't think dan is si1 and marci is si10. I can't imagine any responsible leaders putting them in such positions of such authority and responsibility. I can't imagine any ET's doing it either. But who knows, look how much money they give to Jimmy Buffett.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:02 pm
GT Truther

Post Wave that flag
dan wrote:
I do not ascribe to the business that 911 was an inside job. I never have ascribed to that idea.

Uncle John here: That is because dan is unaware. Google Steven E Jones on google video and watch the video. Any scientist that watches that video will be 100 percent convinced that it was an inside job. Dan doesn't have the balls to watch this video.

dan wrote:
That said...

WE DIDN'T START THIS DAMNED WAR, BUT WE WILL FINISH IT.

UJ: Wrong on both counts. In 1966 after I was drafted I talked with the drafted troops returning from Vietnam. They left no doubt that there was no way we were going to win that war. No way. Of course that is not the story we got from the lifers, the brass and the press. Same as Iraq.

What dan doesn't even consider is that 911 was designed, approved and executed by majestic. Probably over fine cigars and cognac. He so proud of his majestic.

They probably had a good chuckle OK'ing the use of DU in Iraq. Hey, we'll even poison our own troops.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post "Allowing" vs. "Making"
UJ, again it's much more subtle than that.

"9/11" didn't have to be an 'inside job' so much as one that was cultivated and allowed to happen.

Dan would do well to ask MJ-2 (ret., of course) Deadeye Dick why he ordered the stand-down on that day. Why all the 'drills' that were occurring around that time, including on that very day, of hijacked jet planes being crashed into gov't. buildings (the NRO, for instance; if you thought the NSA was 'Big Brother', then you never heard of the NRO). The final death knell was NOT by mad muslim hijackers and the jet fuel, but the planted explosives that made the event more of a 'planned demolition'. So in a twisted way, to paraphrase Dan, "we [Majestic] didn't slam the twin towers, but we damned well finished them off".

The far right had been clamoring for a 'false-flag' op for some time, and boy did they get it in the form of the WTC falling! No wonder those Mossad agents were found cheering across the river from Manhattan ....... now they could count on genuine anger under the guise of American patriotism come boiling out against their genetic enemies - the arabs. It was the same reasoning behind Sharon going to the Temple mount in an effort to prevent Barak and Arafat making peace. Another hard-earned attempt at peace foiled.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Wave that flag
Proof thermate was used on 911

This is a short clip taken from Alex Jones' new film Terror Storm. It is of Steven Jones explaining his findings pertaining to thermate being used in the trade centers. Excellent clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wVLeKwSkXA

http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema4...

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/f...

Eyewitness Reports of Molten Metal are as follows:

Firefighter 1: "You would get down below and see, molten steel. Molten steel running down the channel rails. Like your in a foundry.Like lava." Firefighter 2: "Like a volcano."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?doc...

Lee Turner - Member of Missouri Task Force 1(Rescue Squad) : He remembers seeing in the darkness a distant, pinkish glow--molten metal dripping from a beam--but found no signs of life. (Statement made to Marci McDonald. The author of this article.)

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/9_11/art...

Ron Burger - Public Health Advisor at the National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention : "Feeling the heat, seeing the molten steel, the layers upon layers of ash, like lava, it reminded me of Mt. St. Helen's and the thousands who fled that disaster."

http://www.neha.org/9-11%20report/ind...

Statement of Ken Holden to the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States : "Underground it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from Building 6."

http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearing...

Alison Geyh - Assistant Scientist with John Hopkins Department of Enviromental Health Sciences : "Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense, in some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel."

http://www.jhsph.edu/Publications/Spe...

Dr Keith Eaton who has 40 years of experience in structural and civil engineering : "They showed us many fascinating slides ranging from molten metal, which was still red hot weeks after the event."

http://web.archive.org/web/2003042211...

Greg Fuchek is vice president of sales for Linkspoint Inc. : "In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel."

http://www.gcn.com/print/21_27a/19930...

Joe "Toolie" O'Toole, a Bronx firefighter : "It was dripping from the molten steel."(refering to seeing a crane lift a steel beam vertically from deep within the catacombs of ground zero)

http://www.fallenbrothers.com/communi...

Fema Rescuer talking about 9/11

Fema rescuer talking about when his team arrived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPRQNCkdJxA

FEMA Arrives in NYC 9/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj5IRrH1A8Y

In this clip, FEMA admits they were flown to NYC on September 10th & Giuliani admits that he was warned the towers were going to collapse... For this and other videos like it, visit

BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before It Fell

An astounding video uncovered from the archives today shows the BBC reporting on the collapse of WTC Building 7 over twenty minutes before it fell at 5:20pm on the afternoon of 9/11. The incredible footage shows a BBC reporter talking about the collapse of the Salomon Brothers Building while it remains standing in the live shot behind her head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

ENOUGH SAID :)

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
I do not ascribe to the business that 911 was an inside job. I never have ascribed to that idea.

Uncle John here: That is because dan is unaware. Google Steven E Jones on google video and watch the video. Any scientist that watches that video will be 100 percent convinced that it was an inside job. Dan doesn't have the balls to watch this video.

dan wrote:
That said...

WE DIDN'T START THIS DAMNED WAR, BUT WE WILL FINISH IT.

UJ: Wrong on both counts. In 1966 after I was drafted I talked with the drafted troops returning from Vietnam. They left no doubt that there was no way we were going to win that war. No way. Of course that is not the story we got from the lifers, the brass and the press. Same as Iraq.

What dan doesn't even consider is that 911 was designed, approved and executed by majestic. Probably over fine cigars and cognac. He so proud of his majestic.

They probably had a good chuckle OK'ing the use of DU in Iraq. Hey, we'll even poison our own troops.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:23 pm
Post 9/11 and turkeys
Hello all,

Took a night off from WW. Kept getting questions there, so I answered them there.

With respect to 9/11, there is still information surfacing for the first time. In the last few days, the original blueprints for the WTC have been made public.

http://911research.wtc7.net/press_relea ... rints.html

Quote:
Independent Investigators Release Suppressed Blueprints of Destroyed World Trade Center Tower

Scans of original drawings of the North Tower of the World Trade Center have been published online by a coalition of independent 9/11 researchers and journalists.

Berkeley, CA (PRWEB) March 27, 2007 -- A coalition of independent 9/11 investigators and journalists today announced the online publication of a set of original blueprints of the North Tower of the World Trade Center. The set is composed of over 200 never-before-published drawings, including plans, elevations, and details, given to physicist Dr. Steven E. Jones by an individual interested in a more complete analysis. Groups presenting the plans include Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, 9-11 Research, and Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. A multi-resolution drawing viewer for the blueprints is located at 9-11 Research (911research.wtc7.net).

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect, the founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, said, "We cannot truly understand what happened in these historical structural failure events when we are not allowed access to the construction documents." Gage believes that, given the profound differences in the official collapse theories, the need for more investigation is clear. "First they come up with the "pancake theory", then they changed it to the "column failure theory". We don't believe that either of those theories are supported by the available evidence."

Since the 9/11 attacks, numerous groups and individuals have challenged the official explanation that the Twin Towers experienced total structural collapse due to a combination of aircraft impact and fire damage. Challengers assert that the WTC Towers were destroyed by pre-planted explosives, rather than fires and impact damage.

"The only theory that is supported by the evidence is controlled demolition with explosives," Gage says. "You could never get a collapse event of that speed through 80 floors of intact steel structure. The laws of physics simply don't allow it."

The most recent version of the official explanation has been supplied by the three-year multi-million-dollar study of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), which abandoned the earlier truss-failure-based "pancake" theory proposed by FEMA's 2002 Building Performance Study in favor of a theory of "global collapse" induced by a chain of events including impact column damage, dislodging of fireproofing, floor sagging, and "column instability".

Although NIST's 2005 Final Report did not explain how collapse initiation led to global collapse, in 2006 it responded to some aspects of the demolition theory in a Frequently Asked Questions sheet. NIST blamed the speeds of the failures on the momentum of the falling top portions of the buildings, stating that "the momentum . . . so greatly exceeded the strength capacity of the structure below, that it was unable to stop or even to slow the falling mass. The downward momentum felt by each successive lower floor was even larger due to the increasing mass."

Dr. Steven Jones, Kevin Ryan, Jim Hoffman, and others responded to the FAQ on websites and via emails, but received no more communication from NIST.

The release of the blueprints is believed to be the first public presentation of a significant number of detailed architectural drawings of the destroyed skyscrapers. In 2002, lead FEMA investigator Gene Corley of the American Society of Civil Engineers was denied access to the plans by the Port Authority until he agreed to sign a waiver stating that his group would not use the blueprints to sue the agency. Corley and other officials testifying before a House Science Committee inquiry into the collapse drew angry comments from members of Congress regarding the withholding of the blueprints and the removal and scrapping of approximately 80% of structural steel from the debris pile without examination by any fire experts.

Another expert at the hearings, Glenn Corbett, a fire science expert from John Jay College of Criminal Justice in Manhattan, stated, "The lack of significant amounts of steel for examination will make it difficult, if not impossible, to make a definitive statement as to the specific cause and chronology of the collapse." Investigators at the time stated that they did not have the authority to preserve the wreckage as evidence.

Public access to blueprints of the three destroyed skyscrapers - the Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 - has been a long-standing goal of the 9/11 research community. The inability to access data on the structural design of the buildings has been an impediment to further investigation of the theory, these researchers say. One goal they have is to remodel the collapses and see if NIST's findings can be replicated.

The article continues from this snippet.

Also, in the last couple of days 3 related articles on the blueprints have been posted at infowars.com, with plenty of citations of posts from additional sources.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11 ... blower.htm

Plus, Dallas Mavericks owner and billionaire Mark Cuban has vowed to mass distribute Loose Change and bring it to the big screen

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11 ... dation.htm

So people can "swear on a stack o' bahbles that it was them Ayrabs," but it will only make them look like fools.

By the way, with respect to the discussion about the scotties and yorkies, it seems obvious that the yorkies are monarchy mavens. I'm surprised that nobody seems to have commented on the way that it was always stated that Dan's place in the program was "decided before he was born." If that doesn't sound like royal blood b.s. then maybe I'm hearing spirit voices. However, one should remember that the fate of turkeys on a turkey farm are determined before they are born, except for the one that gets pardoned by the royal turkey.

Cheers

Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:38 pm
GT Truther

Afganistan is still a mess - the taliban is making a comeback

there is also a chariety drive called afgans for Afgans -- these people were known for their high quality woolens and rug making....
apparently the war has left them freezing.

A U.S. Air Force Airman talks with Afghan children at a refugee camp in Dar Ul Aman, Afghanistan, during a volunteer community outreach program on March 16, 2007. The program distributes donated clothes, shoes and toys each month to the children of Afghanistan.

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:41 am
GT Truther

Hmm....can't afford to mess with China IMHO

A Chinese soldier with the People's Liberation Army waits to assist with American and Chinese delegation's traffic at Shenyang training base, China, March 24, 2007.

trust
Chinese tanker soldiers with the People's Liberation Army sound-off and salute as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff U.S. Marine Gen. Peter Pace, passes by their formation at Shenyang training base, China, March 24, 2007.   

cooties

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff U.S. Marine Gen. Peter Pace shakes hands with Chinese tanker soldiers with the People's Liberation Army at Shenyang training base, China, March 24, 2007. 

interviews

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff U.S. Marine Gen. Peter Pace gives a televised interview with a People's Liberation Army correspondent at Shenyang training base, China, March 24, 2007.  

hugging babies
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff U.S. Marine Gen. Peter Pace, takes a picture with a child while visiting the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum in Nanjing, China, March 25, 2007. The parents of the young girl asked the general for the photo upon his departure from seeing the tomb of Sun Yat-sen. 

I love this shot
Foreign Minister of China Li Zhaoxing, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff U.S. Marine Gen. Peter Pace meet in Beijing, China, March 23, 2007.

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:43 am
GT Truther

Post Are Bee Disappearences Linked to Solar Cycle and Sun Spots
Quote:
The Bees Who Flew Too High
March 29th, 2007 | Category: solar

Bee ImageHoneybees and Sunspots may be interacting in one of the most unwatched ballets since television was created. Metaphorically speaking of course:

Imagine an aquarium containing a fish. Imagine also that you are unable to see the aquarium directly and your knowledge about it and what it contains comes from two television cameras, one directed at the aquarium’s front and the other directed at its side. As you stare at the two television monitors, you might assume that the fish on each of the screens are separate entities. After all, because the cameras are set at different angles, each of the images will be slightly different. But as you continue to watch the two fishes, you will eventually become aware that there is a certain relationship between them. When one turns, the other also makes a slightly different but corresponding turn; when one faces the front, the other always faces toward the side. If you remain unaware of the full scope of the situation, you might even conclude that the fish must be instantaneously communicating with one another, but this is clearly not the case.1

If there are processes in this universe of which we are unaware of the full scope, perhaps the only way to observe them is using the multi-camera metaphor. In this ballet - which has the tragedy of the prospect of agricultural collapse, the triumph of the idea of biological interaction with quantum processes, and the drama of far away forces dancing within our presences - we can become part of the dance as we expertly shift our camera views like an experienced television producer. In the process, a mystery may be solved, one making many of us (and perhaps not enough of us) nervous lately.

Camera One: Honeybees

The first reports began in November of bees mysteriously disappearing. Not just one or two, but entire colonies of tens of thousands of bees at a time. As temperatures have warmed and it has become safe to open hives, the extent of losses is grave:
In Michigan, Terry Klein, vice president of the Michigan Beekeepers Association and a commercial beekeeper, said reports of huge losses are beginning to arrive.

“One beekeeper started with 1,500 hives and had only 500 colonies left,” Klein said. “Over three or four more weeks, he lost 70 percent of those.”2

Assuming a winter population of approximately 20,000 bees, this would leave losses for one beekeeper at 27 million bees! The losses have been widespread in North America, with some beekeepers loosing up to 80 percent of their hives. Over 400 reports have come in from at least 22 states so far. Given the extent of losses, the most puzzling thing is the lack of dead bees:

Although the bodies of dead bees often are littered around a hive, sometimes carried out of the hive by worker bees, no bee remains are typically found around colonies struck by the mystery ailment. Scientists assume these bees have flown away from the hive before dying.

27 million dead bees in a relatively small area should leave some physical evidence. Unless there is an extremely efficient physical process (like a phantom bee-eater) or a much wider geographical distribution of bee carcasses upon their demise, a very strange phenomenon is at work.
Curiously, it has been noted that something similar happened in North America approximately 50 years ago.

I’m a hundred miles behind myself
- Beck, Milk and Honey

Camera Two: Sunspots

Sunspots follow an approximate 11-year cycle, corresponding to increases in solar activity. This solar activity causes geomagnetic effects during the peaks, but effects on earth’s magnetic field also occur during the minimums. Using these observations, scientists have predicted that the next solar maximum, expected to peak in 2010, could be the most intense ever.
The measurement that allows the the prediction is called Inter-hour Variability. Combined with another observation on the sun, Physicist David Hathaway noticed a correlation that allowed prediction of solar activity 6-8 years later. In his observations, the last time something similar to the IHV measurements he sees today happened was about 50 years ago.

I feel it coming and I’ve got to get out of it’s way
- Nine Inch Nails, Sunspots

Watching The Dance

Aside from the fact that most children would use the same crayons to draw both sunspots and honeybees, how could they two be related?
Barbara Shipman, mathematician and daughter of a bee researcher, first noticed something peculiar about the dance bees use to describe where pollen sources are located to other bees. Observed over 40 years by Karl von Firsh, these movements seemed an overly complex way to convey information, especially in insect behavior. No one had yet made sense of the dance the bee scouts performed on returning to a hive, but one thing was clear. All of the dance was based on a triangulation of the hive, the food source, and the sun.
Shipman first studied bees because her father left the bee books in her room, and later studied them in her freshman year as a biochemistry major. It was not until she delved into mathematics that she penetrated the enigmatic mystery of the dance. She was studying flag manifolds, mathematical constructs used in projecting multi-dimensional phenomena into fewer dimensions when something from childhood became clear:

One day Shipman was busy projecting the six-dimensional residents of the flag manifold onto two dimensions. The particular technique she was using involved first making a two-dimensional outline of the six dimensions of the flag manifold. This is not as strange as it may sound. When you draw a circle, you are in effect making a two-dimensional outline of a three- dimensional sphere. As it turns out, if you make a two-dimensional outline of the six-dimensional flag manifold, you wind up with a hexagon. The bee’s honeycomb, of course, is also made up of hexagons, but that is purely coincidental. However, Shipman soon discovered a more explicit connection. She found a group of objects in the flag manifold that, when projected onto a two-dimensional hexagon, formed curves that reminded her of the bee’s recruitment dance. The more she explored the flag manifold, the more curves she found that precisely matched the ones in the recruitment dance. I wasn’t looking for a connection between bees and the flag manifold, she says. I was just doing my research. The curves were nothing special in themselves, except that the dance patterns kept emerging.5

Since then, researchers have discovered that things such as the polarization of the light of the sun and local variations of the earth’s magnetic field affect the components of the dance, suggesting bees have sensitivities that would require re-writing our biology, physics and cosmology texts from scratch:

There is some research to support the view that bees are sensitive to effects that occur only on a quantum-mechanical scale. One study exposed bees to short bursts of a high-intensity magnetic field and concluded that the bees’ response could be better explained as a sensitivity to an effect known as nuclear magnetic resonance, or nmr, an acronym commonly associated with a medical imaging technique. nmr occurs when an electromagnetic wave impinges on the nuclei of atoms and flips their orientation. nmr is considered a quantum mechanical effect because it takes place only if each atom absorbs a particular size packet, or quantum, of electromagnetic energy.

If this were not enough, the results imply that bees can perceive quarks, thereby interacting with the quantum world without disturbing it in the ways both observed and predicted by quantum theory. And this perception would have to extend to the perception of quarks not as coherent structures, but as fields. In other words, bees may be able to perceive the unobserved quantum fields of zero-point energy, the much-debated property from which all of the phenomenal world may emerge in the eternal quantum moment.

The Stage: Sun and Earth

Other than the coincidence that a similar disappearance of bees and the precursor to a strong sunspot cycle both occurred at the same time, just as is happening now, how could such revelations be related to the solar cycle?
Science is still at a loss to explain the power of the sun’s magnetic field, or the Solar Dynamo. A set of observations seem all to relate, yet the observations cannot be explained individually or together:

A successful model for the solar dynamo must explain several observations: 1) the 11-year period of the sunspot cycle, 2) the equator-ward drift of the active latitude as seen in the butterfly diagram, 3) Hale’s polarity law and the 22-year magnetic cycle, 4) Joy’s law for the observed tilt of sunspot groups and, 5) the reversal of the polar magnetic fields near the time of cycle maximum as seen in the magnetic butterfly diagram.7

Taking a cue from the bees, we can look at spin as a common component. Spin is a property of quantum ‘particles’ that can be manipulated, and is a fundamental component of both NMR and quantum computers. Spin is complex conceptually, especially given the fact that the most simple description of the spin of Fermions (the ‘particles’ that make up matter as we know it) is 1/2. This means that if you could hold one of these ‘particles’ and mark a spot on it with a Sharpie, you would have to turn it 720 degrees around in your hand to see the mark once again. Quarks, the ‘particle’ bees may interact with, also have spin 1/2.
The concept of spherical harmonics is used to visualize the effects of spin. Using spherical harmonics, the sun can also be visualized as a six-dimensional body with three rotational components. In another simple visualization, a two-dimensional flatlander would have a great deal of difficulty explaining an eight-ball intersecting her space while rotating both horizontally and vertically. It would seem to her that the disc she observed (the portion of the eight-ball intersecting with her plane) had a spin of 1/2. If she then used spherical harmonics to describe the object, she would be able to make some mathematical predictions about its structure and behavior, even without having an ability to visualize or perceive the third dimension directly.
In our visualization of the sun, such a correlation of observable phenomena should be striking if indeed the sun is a six dimensional structure:

sun-in-six-dimensions

Here we see the sun in six dimensions (above) rotating, the magnetic component (poles) waxing, waning and switching on a 22-year cycle (magnetic flux and the Hale cycle), the 11-year “butterfly pattern” (the Schwabe cycle, the Omega effect accounting for the stretching in actual observation).
The red and blue parts of the image above correspond with the “real” component of the wave function described by the spherical harmonic (sunspots and solar wind), while the yellow and green describe the “imaginary” component. Could this “imaginary” component correspond to an effect similar to the solar wind that interacts with the “unobserved quantum field”?

The Smoking Gun

The solar probe Ulysses’ circumpolar orbit took it below the south pole of the sun this past winter. While there, sunspot 938 put on the most energetic performance of any sunspot in four years, ejecting a particle storm that would have been a “ground-level event” (penetrating the entire atmosphere) had it been directed at earth. Instead, it was directed towards the south pole, shattering current models of solar functioning.
If we consider such a particle stream to be a secondary stream to the “imaginary” component of the solar field that would be dominant during a solar minimum, then the quantum field to which the bees may be sensitive could have been disturbed. Or, the bees could have lost navigation, possibly abandoning the hive as one of the directional components of either the quantum field or local terrestrial magnetic variations moved drastically closer to the sun. They may have flown skyward, attempting to keep up with the rapidly moving target of home in six dimensions. Or, hyperdimentsional bee-eaters could have emerged from the sunspot, phasing the bees out of existence on contact (given the evidence, anything is possible, and equally strange. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t consider this to be very likely to say the least).
Similar events could have happened 50 years ago when geomagnetic events preceded the most active solar cycle recorded. Bee disappearances were reported across the southern United States in the time preceding the increased activity. Physicist David Hathaway:

“We don’t know why this works,” says Hathaway. The underlying physics is a mystery. “But it does work.”

Enough anecdotal evidence and coincidence combined with solid observation also exists to link the disappearance of the bees with changes in the sun, even if the reason why the cameras show correlation in the dance is not clear.

Excuse me while I kiss the sky
- Jimi Hendrix, Purpule Haze

References:

1 http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Hol ... se/id/5864

2 http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... nworld-hed

3 http://www.livescience.com/animalworld/ ... sease.html

4 http://www.physorg.com/news86010302.html

5 http://discovermagazine.com/1997/nov/qu ... eybees1263

6 ibid

7 http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/dynamo.shtml

8 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin-1/2

9 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_spot_cycle

10 http://www.bpreid.com/applets/poasDemo.html

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:58 am
GT Truther

Dan, I've got a question for you. If you don't mind answering here or we can talk in private. Why do people (Americans) hate America? What are the reasons under it? Brent

Wise Brent. Thanks.

Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:38 am
Profile WWW
Do you like how Dan sets himself up some nice soapboxes for his opinions through sockpuppets? And this is the serious events he attends.

March 03, 2007

CONVENTION CRASHING: INTERNATIONAL UFO CONGRESS

Close encounters of the unbelievable kind

By Brendan Buhler
Las Vegas Sun

It's because of the vortex that Cynthia T. Crawford sculpts clay aliens. That and the portal.

See, the vortex comes down into her Arizona house near the Superstition Mountains, and the beings, including the Ant People, come out of it. Sometimes a portal opens up and she goes and visits them and then comes back in a rush of blue light. Freaks the dogs out.

The beings found her through her spiritual frequency, she says, and they told her that one of her missions on this planet is to make people comfortable with the beings so that we're not afraid, when the time comes. So she sculpts clay busts of almond-noggined beings (the ones with the pipe-cleaner antennae are the Ant People) and little silver baby beings.

"But I cannot take credit for these. My beings make them through me, they use my hands, my eyes," Crawford says. "They make me tell people that so no one thinks I'm some great sculptor."

Crawford is cagey on price, saying she'll sell only to people who feel a "true resonance."

That's why she was in the sales pavilion Thursday at the 16th annual International UFO Congress Convention and Film Festival at the Aquarius Hotel in Laughlin. Also there was a numerologist who says she's bad at math, a self-proclaimed "Alien Hunter," tarot card readers, crystal hawkers, pyramid petters, booksellers and DVD vendors. Oh, the DVDs. Films about aliens, of course, but also the 9/11 conspiracies, the Illuminati, international banking, how the moon landings were faked, chupacabras, unknown powers ("You Have Them, Too") and dolphins ("Healers of the Sea").

And of course, Lloyd Pye, who has a deformed skull (not his, but one he has). He calls it Starchild, because the simplest, most plausible explanation for a swollen, flattened skull is that it's an alien-human hybrid. Pye used to be a Bigfoot researcher and is author of a book that claims the Earth has no crust under its oceans. He considers himself the most serious scientific guy at the convention.

Anyhow, back to Starchild. Pye says he'll have DNA tests done on it, if he can just raise the money through book and DVD sales (he asked if the Sun would like to buy a DVD), though he's really hoping for a financial angel.

"Maybe one of the movie stars will step forward," he says.

Like maybe Martin Sheen. Why not? He did a movie about Roswell. He's the narrator on a DVD for sale at the convention about government weather-control death rays. But before you make some joke about nutty actors, remember this is Martin Sheen. He used to be our fake president. He knows things.

We also picked up a handy pamphlet entitled "Alien Abduction Resistance" by Maurice Osborn. The first thing you have to do is figure out if you're being abducted, which is harder than you would think. Important signs are if you have "feelings of not being socially ordinary" or, if you're a woman, yeast infections.

Once you know they're coming for you, you can be ready for them. Good news: They disappear if you wave or shoot a gun at them.
Brendan Buhler can be reached at 259-8817 or at buhler@lasvegassun.com.

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:41 am
GT Truther

So she sculpts clay busts of almond-noggined beings (the ones with the pipe-cleaner antennae are the Ant People) and little silver baby beings.

Gosh - I wish I had seen these.... they sound trippy

:shock:

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:03 am
GT Truther

That says that we should do or not do but doesn't answer the question. I know what you are putting in the DVD and I know you won't back down. But I've wondered about 9-11 and an inside job. I hope it wasn't but you have to remember what happened in your 9 meeting with the maj12, right before the Finance meeting and you leaving? That comment from 6 on telecon really bothered me. It doesn't mean they were involved, but it bothered me. Tell me to shut up if you want me to. Brent

Uncle John here: Hey Brent. Go to Google Video and search for Steven E Jones. Watch his video "Lifting the Fog." Then see if you still have enough conscience to continue protecting dan and his bosses?

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Looks like Brent’s God given conscience is still intact and working. Trust your heart and instict Brent do not allow lies and tricks of devils servants blind you to truth.

Yes 911 was a inside job and very good chances are that your ‘bosses’ knew about and were complacent in it!

You’re a former soilder what was that oath you raised your hand to and swore to. ‘To protect and defend the US Constitution and the United States (along with her people) from all enemies foreign and domestic’

Well solider the United States was attacked on 911 not by oversea enemies but enemies within her own boarder within her own government!

It is your duty solider to defend your Nation and you are required to defend her and her people. (your people!) It is your duty solider to resist and sabotage the plans of those traitors to the best of your abilities by any means. No you can’t take them on single handedly but you it in your abilities to sabotage and expose them! You are required by your oath to do just that!.

If you know something if you know the truth, you must get that truth out to the public and inform the public just as the legendry Paul Revere rode streets to warn the Colonists of the approaching English. Dan Burisch nor anyone has the right to tell you to “Shut up.” and if he was a patriot of the United States he would not even give you that order!

Trust your god given conscience Brent, not the words of a man who serves those traitors!

Shady

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:24 am
GT Truther

Post The Establishment Cloaks Itself In The Counter-culture
Shady, I'll bet you didn't know that Paul Revere was a York rite mason. Careful who you invoke, but your point is well-taken. Brent shows a propensity to think independently, but it's usually not healthy to display that quality considering who the Maji were and what their agenda was/is...

UncleJohn wrote:
Brent wrote:
That says that we should do or not do but doesn't answer the question. I know what you are putting in the DVD and I know you won't back down. But I've wondered about 9-11 and an inside job. I hope it wasn't but you have to remember what happened in your 9 meeting with the maj12, right before the Finance meeting and you leaving? That comment from 6 on telecon really bothered me. It doesn't mean they were involved, but it bothered me. Tell me to shut up if you want me to. Brent

Now my interest is piqued in what Ziggy had to say in that "telecon". Considering how often he references a 'self-fulfilling prophecy' in relation to the Iraq mess, it's quite probable he and the rest of the Maji may have been more intimate with the details of 9/11 than they let on.

Thanks to Hilarious, we can see the MSM (MainStream Media) once again smearing the ufers with the 'kook' brush. Brendan's tongue was stuck so far up his cheek it's a wonder he could speak. Then again the serious researcher is probably aware of how Adm. Hillenkoetter (the first alleged MJ-1) was a leading voice in NICAP while he was said J-1....the better to know what the pioneering truthseekers knew and how to help 'refocus' their attention and keep them tied up in knots.

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dulce, New Mexico Revisited - Mysteries Still Remain!
By Norio Hayakawa 3-28-7

DULCE, NEW MEXICO - On Sunday, March 25, I finally arrived at Dulce, New Mexico once again, after more than 17 years. It was a long drive from Los Angeles but it was definitely a worthwhile trip. The last time that I was at this "mysterious" little town was in March of 1990.

I will never forget that 1990 visit when I first brought a Japanese TV crew, incredible as it may sound, to document an alleged existence of an "underground U.S./alien joint bio-lab" which was rumored to exist deep under the Archuleta Mesa, adjacent to Dulce. While interviewing many Jicarilla Apache locals on the street at that visit, we were inexplicably detained by the then Police Chief, Hoyt Velarde and kept at his office for almost an hour and a half, during which time he had meticulously taken down our personal info, i.e., our ID's, driver's licence numbers and, in my case, even my Soc. Sec. number, if I recall correctly. It was a shock to us then. We had asked him if we were doing anything illegal by interviewing the people, the question to which he never responded. I clearly remember that just before he released us, he told us in a rather warning tone: "Don't you ever ask any more questions regarding such a base. I have nothing to do with it and I do not want to talk about it!" An enigmatic answer, indeed. That was in March of 1990.

Now here I am once again, in Dulce. It brought me back lots of memories of 1990. However, this time, as soon as I drove in to Dulce, I immediately noticed that it had completely changed since 1990.

It seems to have grown quite a lot, not so much in terms of population, but in terms of its physical appearance. There are now so many new buildings, large and small and many modern local community facilites - a brand new Middle School, a brand new High School, a new Students' Athletic Complex, brand new Police and Maintenance Center, a modern Emergency Medical Service facility, and on the south side, a brand new Student's Residential Complex, and, of course, a newly refurbished Best Western Hotel, all in the small community of less than 3500 residents.

Yes, it has been many years, so it would seem natural for some growth to take place. However, the question I began to think was where did all the funds for all these sudden developments come from? And, especially, for such a tiny town?
When I interviewed the locals in 1990, I clearly remember that almost every one of them had testified to us that in the late 70's and the early 80's, they had frequently observed strange lights in the sky, especially flying over and around, and even appearing to disappear into the sides of the Mesa. They even testified to us that they also frequently observed military helicopters over Dulce, along with reports of cattle mutilations in the ranches nearby. Those were the things we heard back then when we were in Dulce in 1990.

To my great surprise, sightings still seem to continue in and around Dulce, even now!!

Even recent sightings of what many describe as "Bigfoot" along the Navajo River is also a fairly new topic of conversation in Dulce now.

I was so fortunate this time to personally get to know a friendly family who lives in the northwest area of the town. I had gotten to know the husband while I was attending the UFO syposium in Aztec the weekend before. During my three days of stay in Dulce this time, I have obtained many new, fascinating sighting reports from many locals again, particularly from the family that I just mentioned and their relatives.

On my second day of stay in Dulce, this family invited me to their residence for a great meal. They had also invited their relatives who were willing to describe to me in detail many strange experiences they have had and even are having now.

It was assuring to know that the family that I befriended were immediate relatives of high officials of the Jicarilla Apache tribe. The husband was a son of the former head of the Police Department (way before Hoyt Velarde). His wife is an immediate family of the head of the Jicarilla Apache tribal council. His sister-in-law has been a Dulce Police dispatcher. For this reason, I will refrain from naming any individuals to protect their privacy.

My friend's wife told me of a fairly recent incident whereby a huge, silent delta-shaped dark object emitting extremely bright lights slowly passed over a group of 50 to 75 (all their relatives) on a mesa where they were celebrating a traditional Jicarilla Apache feast called the "coming out" feast, a "puberty" celebration for young boys and girls (similar to the Spanish quincenera celebration). The huge object appeared after sundown, an hour or so after their traditional meals had ended and after the shamans had completed their chantings and dances. They were simply stunned to see the huge triangular 'craft' hovering only about 100 feet above the campground. The entire area lit up like daylight. What was more amazing was that after a few minutes of hovering over the area, it suddenly took off with a tremendous gust of wind. Pots and pans were flying all over. Some of the people were almost thrown off their vehicles. Fortunately, no one was injured. Panic spread. The generators failed to re-start and all battery-operated appliances malfunctioned, including the car radios.

Another recent incident they recounted was a daytime sighting of a silver, saucer-shaped object at around 11 a.m., which hovered for 30 minutes right next to Hwy 537, not too far from the junction of U.S. 64, north of La Jara Lake.

One relative also recounted a recent, unforgettable sighting of a huge, flying "triangle" near Hwy 537, near J-30 (Jicrailla Road, #30), with some type of a "cloaking device" that almost appeared to have a transparent body. The object was described to have been close to half-a-mile in length!!

The biggest and most impressive sighting, however, took place in May of 2004 when several families were celebrating together the feast on a Jicarilla Apache campground, located at an area near J-33 and J-40, right near the Continental Divide. Incredibly, it involved hundreds (not just one or two objects) of brilliant objects in the night sky. It literally filled up the entire sky, according to the testimony of the former Dulce police dispatcher. There were close to 100 witnesses to this incredible incident. Some even said that there were probably close to several hundred objects in the night sky. They moved en masse slowly from one end of the sky to the other. It was literally an "armada" of UFOs (which exactly reminded me of the famous, well-documented 1950 mass sightings of UFOs over Farmington, near the Four Corners ara of New Mexico).
What was particularly fascinating about this sighting was that everyone also saw a small fleet of military helicopters which seemed to follow the objects. Again, car radios went dead all through the sighting.

An interesting point is that many of the appearances of UFOs seem to coincide with various feasts taking place in the Jicarilla Apache reservation. Were 'they' attracted to the Jicarilla feasts?

Last but not the least of the impressive Dulce sightings involved a Jicarilla Apache Forerst Service ranger who witnessed a 'craft' of some kind enter the east side of the Archuleta Mesa through several large rocks that appeared to open (almost like a door) and in went the craft into the side of the mesa. He excitedly reported this sighting live on his microphone while he was communicating on his radio with the Forest Service station across the south side of Dulce. The ranger was stationed at the top of the Archuleta Mesa in the look-out building next to the radio communications tower. This took place a few years after a big fire destroyed many of the trees on and around the mesa. (What is still strange about the aftermath of the fire, which they say happened about 10 years ago, is the fact that all attempts for the re-forestation have so far failed on and around the Archuleta Mesa. The trees just don't seem to grow for some strange reason or other.)

What is my conclusion to all these recent sightings in Dulce? These were all first-hand eyewitnesses to the events. Without doubt, I cannot help but believe that they all saw what they described to have seen. There is no other logical explanation.

Lastly, while in Dulce, the son of the former head of the Dulce Police Department took me to the site of Project Gasbuggy. Project Gasbuggy was a rather 'strange' 1967 government project which involved a large underground nuclear explosion (29 kilotons of TNT) deep inside the high plateau area 25 miles south of Dulce, allegedly to release natural gas from deep under the ground. It was a joint project with El Paso Natural Gas Company. What is not frequently mentioned in association with this curious project was that the huge nuclear explosion had created, deep, huge underground extensive caverns all over the area along with extensive natural "tunnels".

What this has to do with the ongoing sightings of not only "UFOs" but also alleged sightings of "entities" (including fairly recent sightings of alleged 'Bigfoot' along the Navajo River near Dulce) is up to the reader. We may not necessarily be talking about purely physical phenomena but somehow intertwined with it could be a yet unknown type of "interdimensional" occurrances.

But, of course, we cannot rule out any prosaic answers. One theory is that the town of Dulce is benefitting financially by allegedly covering up the dumping of nuclear waste materials (from Los Alamos and elsewhere) into the underground cavities under Dulce and its neighboring areas and have created the entire Dulce "underground base" story as a cover story!

Whatever the case may be, it is simply fascinating!! And it is still ongoing in the "mysterious" town of Dulce, New Mexico!!
-----
Norio Hayakawa
Area51watch@aol.com
http://www.myspace.com/noriohayakawa

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:46 am
GT Truther

Post Masons, peaked caps and 9/11
It's taken me a few years to fully accept the reality that certain Masonic groups are the real powers behind world affairs, but this chap below [clickable thumbnail]-- who I randomly chose from the Yorkie link Don provided -- really does go and spoil it with the regalia he's wearing. I'm not dissing him, but he does look a bit of a plonker in his lambskinned, tasselled Apron and bling-bling "shoulder"lace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree that 9/11 was an exercise in expert manipulation by the top drawer of secret societies, Majestic. Wasn't it Dan Rather who remarked live on television that the way the towers fell resembled a planned demolition? BTW, I recently read that the twin towers were affectionately named "David" and "Nelson," both Rockefellers, of course.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starry, U.S. Marine General Peter Pace's peaked cap looked two sizes too small for him from the side and rear, but four sizes too big for him from the front. That's some paradoxical kind of cap he's got there. :P Some great pictures of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in China, thanks for posting them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shady brought up Paul Revere, well, I consider the US War of independence to be a latent continuation of the English civil war, which was basically a war of the Crown versus the common-man.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another famous mason...

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:02 pm
GT Truther

wouldn't it be a kick to mimic the freemason aprons and bling!
(people could also start wearing 'fashion fezes'

I think we should get some cutting edge rock/rap types to adopt the style...

sending you a PM regarding cool image sources

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:46 pm
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn9mQVw1Ajk

"One day, men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century." Jack the Ripper

The film From Hell is based on the premise that the case of the infamous serial killer known as Jack the Ripper may have actually involved a member of the British Royal family, namely Prince Albert Victor, and hints at possible connections to the notorious Cleveland Street scandal of 1889.

The story as recounted in the film concerns the cover-up undertaken to keep that knowledge away from the general public and explores an alleged conspiracy involving both the rituals of Freemasonry and the participation of high-placed persons in the British government.

Viewers are transported to the fog-shrouded streets of Victorian London where one hears the footsteps of a malignant stranger approaching!

Goulston Street graffiti

After the "double event" of the early morning of September 30, police searched the area near the crime scenes in an effort to locate a suspect, witnesses or evidence. At about 3:00 a.m., Constable Alfred Long discovered a bloodstained scrap of cloth in the stairwell of a tenement on Goulston Street. The cloth was later confirmed as part of Eddowes' apron.

There was writing in white chalk on the wall above where the apron was found. Long reported that the graffiti read: "The Juwes are the men That Will not be Blamed for nothing." Other police officers recalled a slightly different message: "The Juwes are not The men That Will be Blamed for nothing."

Police Superintendent Thomas Arnold visited the scene and saw the graffiti. He feared that with daybreak and the beginning of the day's business, the message would be widely seen and might worsen the general Anti-Semitic sentiments of the populace. Since the Nichols murder, rumours had been circulating in the East End that the killings were the work of a Jew dubbed "Leather Apron". Religious tensions were already high, and there had already been many near-riots. Arnold ordered the graffiti erased from the wall. He did not make any effort to photograph the graffiti beforehand.

While the writing was found in Metropolitan Police territory, the apron was from a victim killed in the City of London, which has a separate police force.

Some officers disagreed with Arnold's order, especially those representing the City of London Police, who thought the graffiti constituted part of a crime scene and should at least be photographed before being erased, but Arnold's order was upheld by Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Charles Warren. The message was wiped from the wall at about 5:30 a.m.

Most contemporary police concluded that the writing of the graffiti was a semi-literate attack on the area's Jewish population. Author Martin Fido notes that the graffiti included double negatives, a common feature of Cockney speech. He suggests that the graffiti might be translated into standard English as "The Jews are men who will not take responsibility for anything" and that the message was written by someone who believed he or she had been wronged by one of the many Jewish merchants or tradesmen in the area.

There is disagreement as to the importance of the graffiti in the Ripper case. Several possible explanations have been suggested by various authors:

* Author and conspiracy theorist Stephen Knight suggested that "Juwes" referred not to "Jews," but to Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum, the three killers of Hiram Abiff, a semi-legendary figure in Freemasonry, and furthermore, that the message was written by the killer (or killers) as part of a Masonic plot (however, there is no evidence that anyone prior to Knight had ever referred to those three figures by the term "Juwes")
* The murderer wrote the graffiti and then dropped the piece of apron to indicate a link
* The writing on the wall was already there and the murderer wanted to indicate a link in support of the message
* The message was already there and the murderer dropped the scrap coincidentally, without interest in making a link (perhaps failing to notice the graffiti)
* The writing was added sometime after the apron piece was dropped — presumably shortly after the murder (thought to have happened just before 1:45am) — but before the discovery of the scrap at 3am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Ripper

If you seriously study the Ripper Case, there are ALL the hallmarks of Freemasonry Ritual connected to it, including the the dates of the murders (the numerology).

I for one firmly believe that Freemasonry (York Rite) was apart of this most hiddous and bloodiest crimes of history.

Shady

Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:21 pm
GT Truther

Bill Ryan - Kerry Cassidy latest Open Minds Interview talk about Dan Burisch

Part 1

http://www.esnips.com/doc/506e9104-0a50 ... -Mar-25-07

Part 2

http://www.esnips.com/doc/afb95fce-7396 ... 7---Part-2

Ryan and Cassidy are being toyed with by the Psy-Op's communitty the ultimate goal will result in either two things. Ryan going the way of Paul Benn into the loony bin OR becoming so disillusioned with the games playing he will he will throw up his arms and give up all together.

Listen to how Ryan and Cassidy get driven to the edge of insanity..

Its all a game, its all a game. Don't by it Ryan. Its all a game to see how much you will absorb and what they can get away with. in Bullshyting :)

You are like Fox Mulder and his logic fallacy you " I Want to Believe" therefore the bullshyt sounds believable and thats all they want.

Shady ;)

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:01 am
GT Truther

Post masonic regalia
Starry, thanks for the links. Yeah, the mason caps/fezes could really become all the rage if one or two rap artists decided to adopt them, with perhaps a shoulder sash or collarette worn to complement the headwear. There are plenty of places online where you can buy Masonic regalia. I was surprised.

Here are some examples:-

http://www.masonicregalia.co.uk/crestregalia/

http://www.lafsco.com/mmregalia.html

http://www.regaliainternational.com/sho ... 0&cat=Misc

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:23 am
GT Truther

Oh looky what I found at the Ensips site above (as site of the Bill Ryan interview)

Quote:
The Jan 21 OMCast was edited as per request from one of the interviewed. Dan (known as Ganesh on Open Minds Forum) is a Ufologer from Australia, he spoke of his brief experience with Bill Chalker concerning a video he had lent him as well as some hearsay from others. While Dan (Ganesh) had voiced his disbelief of the hearsay, Bill Chalker, a published author and wildly known Ufologer in Australia was offended by some of the comments and subesquently responded to Ganesh on Open Minds Forum. The exchange led to an amiable conclusion and Ganesh requested that a few sentences be edited out of the Skypecast.

During the edit, I further removed approx 3 minutes of blah/blah/blah filler while another member was having troubles with his microphone.

Added 59 days ago

Seems our little Ganesh is alot more then just your average arm chair UFO but has a vested interest in umm "gearing" conversations in the UFO communitty.

very interesting. So Dan (Ganesh) for whom do you work? ;)

Shady

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:26 am
GT Truther

having talked with the Ganesh on the phone from Austrailia -
and having met Dan B
I can say one thing --- they are not the same person.

also I recall that the Ganesh that posts here is not named "Dan",

on the Bill Ryan Kerry Hollywood side --
what makes you think that they are not PART of the game already?
they seem to be players IMHO.

From what was talked about in the serpo e-mails shawnna came across -- I would say they ARE the creators and knowing facilitators of the "Game" re they mythic BS stories like serpo, wingmakers and DB...

PSY-OP INC

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:37 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next