It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:51 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.5 2007 
GT Truther

Post Art ain't art until others call it art!
Uncle John here: Dan sends his benefactor some photoshop art of his lotus, if you can call it art, if you can call it a lotus.

Several days ago a famous local artist, Roy De Forest, died. He always had dogs in his art. Pam and I are graced with two of his pieces in our home. RIP Roy and a big bark from all the dogs in heaven. Give Roy some materials so he can paint the walls before I get there.

Thu May 24, 2007 9:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: GLP Report Causes SNEDs Eruption
There is another observational point to be made. About them peeking in here at the forum and their sudden 'jump on' this topic.

They are using this forum and its members as their 'news hounds' Having given us over the years the clues and hints as to what to look for in the media. We now leave the forum go to our respective corners of the INTERNET and in essence become their intelligence operatives bringing back possible intelligence items to them (by way of posting here.)

In essence we've unwittingly become intelligence assets.

I'm sure Danny recieves a detailed report of everything that goes on in this forum with morning coffee and danish and he picks out key pieces for another file sent up the chain of command.

Be careful of what we post. Chances are it will end up in some file stamped Majestic Eyes Only.

The distrubing asspect of this also could be we are the ones being studied.

Shady

Dondep wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
REAL NEWS FLASH!

I have received a couple calls and a few emails that the constellation known as Ursa Minor (asterism- Little Dipper) may be appearing "out of position."

I think it's a bunch of garbage...but I will see what I can find.

Dan

P.S. Mongraal...follow up with me. I am calling my friend at CalPoly.

IT'S GARBAGE!

I just received a call...didn't need to make one. This photo was sent to me and said to have been taken recently, and shows the position of Polaris, the celestial north pole (CNP), and the asterism called the "Little Dipper."

It's right where it should be, about Dec +89°15'50.x"!

Furthermore it is a confirmed HOAX REHASH! I have been informed what the origin is, followers of a hoax. This same claim has been going on ever since the big one didn't happen in '03! Sundogs becoming Planets, lens-flares with wings, coordinate geniuses who don't know about geocaching, oh my! ::)

Back to the meeting.

Uncle John here: Dan deleted the coordinate post so fast I couldn't remember the reference to geocaching.

My mind only works so fast, I'm 63 years old. Oh my, Oh my, Oh my. LOL

Very interesting. We can now surmise:

1) SNEDs is still keeping an 'eagle eye' on this forum.

2) Judging from the speed with which Dan attempted to, ahem, research the 'claim', it's apparent no approach was made to the meteorologist who supposedly made the comment on-air - based on his own first-hand observations.

3) Even the possibility of such an occurrence happening is cause for a 'nuclear' reaction from the official "ex" -Majestic mouthpiece, leading the astute observer to wonder why such fervor is employed and with such alacrity.

4) Those familiar with the reasons WHY such an observation would cause alarm would recall that the supposed cause of such an event -- the so-called "lurch" -- only occurs sporadically and cannot be traced from day to day; i.e. one day the "lurch" may be evidenced from such observations, while the next day all seems "normal". Thus, unless one can produce photographs (again, potentially photoshopped) from the evening in question, any frantic cries of "hoax! garbage!" can be dismissed out-of-hand.

5) There is no 'proof' that the meteorologist's observation was "hoaxed", just as it could be true that the original poster ("Op") at GLP is a black-ops agent designed to 'stir' using an event supposedly predicted, then proving it a hoax, thus making any similar event in the near-future meet with cries of derision, a la 'the boy who cried wolf'.

6) Any attempt at confirming the original claim may be stymied by the secretive black-ops power to 'silence' such claims with behind-the-scenes threats of firing, loss of promotion, warnings of potential 'accidents', etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I expect to see more of these kind of virulent denials, far out of proportion to the original source, even when that 'source' is such a paragon of truthful reporting as GLP. :P

Thu May 24, 2007 9:14 am
GT Truther

Owl, Mongrel, T and the rest of Dan's 'Security' may seem likable people. Mongrel is even the most funniest character I've read on the Internet since coming to it.

Yet lets not forget what they are under the skin...

Foot Solders for their New World Order Masters. That will tear gas, club and yes even kill you if you don't obey their masters.

One Owl, T, Mongrel one day you'll lose that symbolic shield, someone will rip that helmet off you mace you in the eyes and club you senseless. If they haven't already. Your protections and defenses gone. You will FEEL the pain and learn to cry again. Realizing whom you've served in your carriers, you will realize what you lost.... Your Humanity.

Until that day your just a storm trooper for the New World Order. Nothing more..

Shady the Anarchist ;)

Thu May 24, 2007 11:21 am
GT Truther

Post Dan Smith, you are no Mathematician!
UncleJohn wrote:
Quote:
Dan Smith wrote:Let us stick with Srinivasa for the mo.

What does Srini tell us about the nature of reality?

Srini tells us that there is an astonishingly deep connex between mind and nature. That same depth is readily perceived in the Mandelbrot that emerges in astonishing complexity from the stupefying simplicity of x' = x^2 + C. That the Mandelbrot appears to be alive, tells us a great deal about the holistic organicity of math, mind and nature.

We now have in hand an existence proof for the most complex object that can possibly exist in Math; this is the Monster Group, that conatins more distinct elements than Jupiter contains atoms, if you believe in atoms. This proof is 15,000 pages, constructed by an ad hoc team of mathematicians over many years. The MG contains as substructures many of the same sturctures that are found in the very stringy heart of matter.

Don't let anyone tell you that we have not fathomed the Heart of Matter. And what do we see in those abyssal depths? Of course, we see our own reflection. We, the chips off the Old Block.

The most incomprehesible thing about the world is its very comprehensibility!!!

So, ok, God is a mathematician and the mathematics is tuned to an astonishing precision that is necessary for there to arise us comprehending Creatures.

Talk about Teleology! Nature is destined to comprehend itself. It looks awfully like a self-referential mind loop. The BPWH is just the statement that this world IS just such a loop. The Icon for it is the Ouroboric, tail-swallowing Serpent.

Even Quantum Theory tells us that there can be no such thing as an unobservable world.

Uncle John here: Dan, you just stated your conjecture as fact, I doubt it is shared by other Mathematicians, that the Monster Group is the most complex object that can possibly exist in Math.

Dan, you are no Mathematician! Mathematicians don't make statements of Mathematical fact that are not supported by a proof. Now if you can prove that the Monster Group is the most complex object that can possibly exist in Math, then I will accept you as my personal Messiah.

I guess I could wait for your edits and continuation, but responding off the cuff is more fun. Perhaps you are preparing a response to my suggestion as to the most important Mathematical area related to God. Remember in our private chat you questioned me what a metric was.

Dan, can you handle the scope of the halting problem for lba's? I would expect a Messiah to not skip this! Heck, if you can solved and prove this conjecture, I would also accept you as my personal Messiah.

This is starting to be really fun. I hope that your are enjoying our discussion as much as myself.

BTW, the gophers in my front yard live in an unobservable world as they are blind! Who knows how observation works in higher dimensions?

Suggestion Dan, spell check.

In any event, thanks.

Thu May 24, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: GLP Report Causes SNEDs Eruption
Shady Groves wrote:
There is another observational point to be made. About them peeking in here at the forum and their sudden 'jump on' this topic.

They are using this forum and its members as their 'news hounds' Having given us over the years the clues and hints as to what to look for in the media. We now leave the forum go to our respective corners of the INTERNET and in essence become their intelligence operatives bringing back possible intelligence items to them (by way of posting here.)

I'm sure Danny recieves a detailed report of everything that goes on in this forum with morning coffee and danish and he picks out key pieces for another file sent up the chain of command.

Be careful of what we post. Chances are it will end up in some file stamped Majestic Eyes Only.

Shady

Uncle John here: Shady, in my wildest of dreams, I hope that what you proposed is true.

Just think, majestic is studying me for suggesting that they are mind controlled by ET's. Now, I suspect that they would never consider that they are mind controlled. Their ego's are just too pumped up.

I doubt that dan would pass on up the ranks any suggestion that all the majestic personnel are mind controlled. I wonder what marci thinks of this? I wonder what mongrel thinks of this?

This is almost too humorous for words!

God, I love a parade!

Edit after reading a response by dan: I edited this post and deleted a reference I should not have put in. I apologize for that.

I have stated before that the only counter to the organization that I'm referencing is ridicule. IMO, this organization is mind controlled by satan and through these extended organizations satan runs the world. Nepotism is the tool that the low level power is past from generation to generation. The people in these organizations don't realize who they are serving. The people in these organizations don't realize what great sins they are doing to maintain these organizations in the way they do! Calling me a dirty old man, which I'm not, is not going to change this fact!

Thu May 24, 2007 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dan Smith wrote:
Well, UJ, I have 15,000 pages stating that the MG is the largest possible finite group, so I guess I'm your personal messiah. No?

LBAs..... Hey, budy, UJ, don't mess with me! LBAs have nothing to do with Apokatastasis, so we have no need to answer that stupid question. Ask a question that real people care about....

I didn't come here to save pointy-heads or computer nerds....now did I??

Dan

Uncle John here: There are a lot more things in Mathematics than simple finite groups.

Simple and finite, I guess that is as complex a thing as you can consider.

You don't know that LBA's have nothing to do with Apokatastasis. You've probably never heard of an LBA.

So now you're the judge of what real people care about. Don't you love Messiahs that tell people what they should care about.

Just how large is the subset of sentient beings did you come here to save. Not my kind of Messiah. I suggest you review the Bodhisattva vows.

You are trying to dazzle people with your erudition all the while displaying a lack of compassion, common sense and getting your facts straight. Computer nerds are not the only nerds. Think about that.

This forum is called open minds. Where is yours?

If you don't want to be messed with, I suggest you quit hanging out on public discussion forums or change your demeanor. Otherwise your gigantic balloon size head is just too big of a tempting target not to stick pins in.

Ever wonder why the insiders picked you to be their point guy for disclosure. Perhaps because few would take you seriously. Just another gigantic trial balloon waiting to be popped. Now there is a sound that isn't going to be silence.

BTW, I ain't your buddy.

Uncle John here: Dan Smith is just full of hot air. Disclosure ain't going nowhere with him as point man. Shady, the thought of DS being the Messiah is funnier than anything Mongrel has put out.

Thu May 24, 2007 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn on Open Minds wrote:
Dan Smith wrote:
Well, UJ, I have 15,000 pages stating that the MG is the largest possible finite group, so I guess I'm your personal messiah. No?

LBAs..... Hey, budy, UJ, don't mess with me! LBAs have nothing to do with Apokatastasis, so we have no need to answer that stupid question. Ask a question that real people care about....

I didn't come here to save pointy-heads or computer nerds....now did I??

Dan

Uncle John here: There are a lot more things in Mathematics than simple finite groups.

Simple and finite, I guess that is as complex a thing as you can consider.

You don't know that LBA's have nothing to do with Apokatastasis. You've probably never heard of an LBA.

So now you're the judge of what real people care about. Don't you love Messiahs that tell people what they should care about.

Just how large is the subset of sentient beings did you come here to save. Not my kind of Messiah. I suggest you review the Bodhisattva vows.

You are trying to dazzle people with your erudition all the while displaying a lack of compassion, common sense and getting your facts straight. Computer nerds are not the only nerds. Think about that.

This forum is called open minds. Where is yours?

If you don't want to be messed with, I suggest you quit hanging out on public discussion forums or change your demeanor. Otherwise your gigantic balloon size head is just too big of a tempting target not to stick pins in.

Ever wonder why the insiders picked you to be their point guy for disclosure. Perhaps because few would take you seriously. Just another gigantic trial balloon waiting to be popped. Now there is a sound that isn't going to be silence.

BTW, I ain't your buddy.

Uncle John here: Dan Smith is just full of hot air. Disclosure ain't going nowhere with him as point man. Shady, the thought of DS being the Messiah is funnier than anything Mongrel has put out.

I guess the good coming out this is seeing a side of Dan S. that needed to be seen.

Dex

Fri May 25, 2007 12:39 pm
GT Truther

Post more on the pondskater ufo

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6235

BULLETIN: 'Drone' Almost Certainly Real 25-May-2007

Linda Moulton Howe has been working to determine whether or not the strange 'drone' photographed by Chad and others is real. Dreamland this week leads off with her interview of a witness who observed the object in Sequoia National Park in May of 2005, and now she has obtained another photograph of it taken in Alabama in May of 2006. We have determined that a claim made that the 'Chad' photos are clips from a viral marketing video is probably incorrect, because the resolution of the images is too high for them to be video clips obtained on the internet. Therefore, it is now almost certain that the images are of a real object, and the question becomes, what is it?

Both Linda Howe and Unknowncountry have resources in various engineering disciplines. An Unknowncountry source at NASA has said that the object is far from any known technology. "If it is using electrostatic lift, then it would have to be extremely light, perhaps on the order of a few pounds, but then where would the energy come from? Electrostatic lift is a laboratory phenomenon, as far as I know."

We asked him to comment on this statement by an engineer queried by Linda Howe. The engineer said: ""The design strategy of charged ion shaped plasma 'buoyancy' devices does bear some relevancy here. For instance, the circular array of curved 'antennae' coming out of the center of the device is very similar to a form of wave guide shaping mechanism for a charged plasma ion field."

He stated, "Again, there is the issue of very light lift, and the question of maneuvering such a device is not easy to resolve."

This object is not an ordinary UFO. Indeed, if it is not of earthly manufacture, then it is so different from anything else that has ever been observed that its presence would suggest that somebody entirely new has arrived in the past few years, and that they are not as elusive as those who seem to have been here for some time.

It is far more likely that this object is manmade, and is being used or tested by some government agency or contractor who has very advanced lifting technology. Obviously, little effort is being made to conceal it, perhaps because it is not intended to be kept secret, or even that it is not classified, just unnoticed and unreported until now.

Fri May 25, 2007 2:57 pm
GT Truther

Post Surveillance Society Leads to Social Suicide
Speaking of unidentified drone aircraft, Mjc, I'm sure you're acutely aware of how much of a 'surveillance society' you and your fellow Britons now live in, if Reuters is correct in this article from yesterday:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spy drones added to Britain's "surveillance society"

By Luke Baker

LONDON (Reuters) - It could be the 4 million closed-circuit television cameras, or maybe the spy drones hovering overhead, but one way or another Britons know they are being watched. All the time. Everywhere.

The latest gizmo to be employed in what civil liberty campaigners are calling Britain's "surveillance society" is a small, remote-controlled helicopter that can hover above inner city streets and monitor suspected criminals.

Unveiled in the north of Britain this week, it could be introduced across the country if deemed a success, fuelling an already intense debate over whether the "Big Brother" world George Orwell predicted is now truly upon us, or whether such scrutiny is merely essential for security in the modern era.

"For us, this is a cost-effective way of helping to catch criminals," said Simon Byrne, a senior police officer in the Merseyside district who launched the spy drone project.

Britain is now the most intensely monitored country in the world, according to surveillance experts, with 4.2 million CCTV cameras installed, equivalent to one for every 14 people.

So blanketing is the surveillance that the average resident of London runs the possibility of being photographed up to 300 times a day just moving around the capital, civil liberties campaigners Liberty say.

The pervasiveness of the cameras, combined with the government's plans to introduce digital identity cards for all citizens in the coming years and expand its DNA database, has led to calls for a halt until the impact can be better studied.

In a report issued earlier this year, the Royal Academy of Engineering warned that increased monitoring of society actually risked provoking a breakdown in trust between individuals and the state, eventually causing more harm than good.

"The state should remain the ultimate protector of citizen rights to privacy and should not garner new powers to invade the privacy or increase surveillance without strong justification," it said in a study filled with carefully measured language.

"SOCIAL SUICIDE"

As well as civil liberty campaigners growing increasingly alarmed at the tightening web of surveillance, some police officers have also expressed concern, saying excess monitoring is disrupting otherwise tranquil communities.

The deputy chief constable of Hampshire, a leafy county west of London, said this week he feared Britain was becoming an Orwellian society, with quiet villages now wired with cameras.

"I really don't think that's the kind of country that I want to live in," Ian Redhead told BBC television.

The conundrum for many is that while they don't want to feel constantly under surveillance themselves, they don't mind demanding the benefits of CCTV if it might do some good.

When the Cutty Sark, a famous 19th century trading ship, went up in flames on Monday in a possible arson attack, the first call by angry citizens was to urge on the police to study footage to see if any perpetrators could be spotted.

Perhaps the greatest perversity about the explosion of surveillance is that experts say it doesn't necessarily do any good. While crime has gone down in some areas, studies show that it's seldom due to the presence of CCTV cameras. In fact, there is evidence that cameras can provoke more criminal behavior.

"If people start to feel they are constantly under surveillance, the feeling of being watched starts to create the behavior that the surveillance was there to prevent," said Kirstie Ball, an expert in the impact of surveillance on society and a professor at the Open University Business School.

"Once you feel the screws are being turned, that your every move is being pinned down, you actually start trying to find ways to get around what's become a pervasive system."

An irony is that while most people don't want to feel monitored or observed by a government, many will reveal lots about themselves on Web sites and reality-style TV programmes, getting titillation from what would otherwise be an irritation.

Yet ultimately, she worries that the breakdown in trust that can be created between individuals and the state by excess surveillance is the greatest long-term worry.

"It can actually make for a slow social suicide,"
she said.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri May 25, 2007 8:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

jack wrote:
Anyone here heard of flying rods... here is a good clip about them... peace... jack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amnNgXRK ... ed&search=

Hi, Jack! :D Ummm...I haven't investigated the phenomenon personally, but the explanation from

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mrodhoax.html

Doug Yanega of the Entomology Department at the University of California at Riverside, indicates the following; that rods are -

"...a videographic artifact based on the frame capture rate of the videocam versus the wingbeat frequency of the insects. Essentially what you see is several wingbeat cycles of the insect on each frame of the video, creating the illusion of a "rod" with bulges along its length. The blurred body of the insect as it moves forward forms the "rod," and the oscillation of the wings up and down form the bulges. Anyone with a video camera can duplicate the effect, if you shoot enough footage of flying insects from the right distance."

??? ?

Dan

Uncle John here: Dan is fun!

Fri May 25, 2007 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post pondskater ufo hoax/ cctv cameras
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRv3WAEnHMc

The pondskater ufo has hoax written all over it.

Don, I don't live in a heavily populated area, but I do notice the big "Death Star" CC-TV cameras mounted 25 feet off the ground when I venture into towns and cities.

Below is the third-generation of cc-tv camera. What sets this one apart is that this one talks to (or rather shouts warnings at) citizens as well.

Sat May 26, 2007 3:29 am
GT Truther

Post majestic nepotism
Uncle John wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Shady

Uncle John here: Shady, in my wildest of dreams, I hope that what you proposed is true.

Just think, majestic is studying me for suggesting that they are mind controlled by ET's. Now, I suspect that they would never consider that they are mind controlled. Their ego's are just too pumped up.

I doubt that dan would pass on up the ranks any suggestion that all the majestic personnel are mind controlled. I wonder what marci thinks of this? I wonder what mongrel thinks of this?

This is almost too humorous for words!

God, I love a parade!

Edit after reading a response by dan: I edited this post and deleted a reference I should not have put in. I apologize for that.

I have stated before that the only counter to the organization that I'm referencing is ridicule. IMO, this organization is mind controlled by satan and through these extended organizations satan runs the world. Nepotism is the tool that the low level power is past from generation to generation. The people in these organizations don't realize who they are serving. The people in these organizations don't realize what great sins they are doing to maintain these organizations in the way they do! Calling me a dirty old man, which I'm not, is not going to change this fact!

ReEdit after dan, shortly later, deleted the post calling me a dirty old man and then editing this into one of his posts:

dan wrote:
EDIT: Message received. Thank you, Sir! 8-) I appreciate. Strange. :-/

I would call it sick instead of strange. My strong suggestion to dan is keep all references to his underage kids off these types of forums especially because of the issues of nepotism!

Edit yet again: The more I think of dan suggesting me to be a dirty old man or worse, the madder I get. Also, the reference was to one whose induction into majestic is already setup. I am sending a message to anyone considering joining such a organization that you very likely will loose your freedom, your free will and perhaps your soul. I'm sure none of those being recruited into majestic are given this warning.

Perhaps all majestic members have been abducted and implanted at a early age by the ET's and don't possess much ability to make a free choice when recruited. Dan joined immediately without even consulting his parents whom he was living with at the time. Marci joined immediately, also. Probably no discussion of pay, benefits, advancement or retirement options.

If only one member or potential member of majestic realizes that their mind can and will be controlled by ET's from something I've posted, then my time on these forums will be well spent.

This sin stains the hands of all the majestic personnel and the ET's who are running the show. Eternity will not be kind to them.

Anyone reading this post is forewarned, and continuing in majestic, or supporting the same, does so with their soul in peril.

Dan, I'm the one on the high ground here. You should be ashamed of yourself because you have enough spiritual training to understand my arguments.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
When Irish birds are mocking...

Rumors that Fox News personality Bill O’Reilly (along with Shaun Hannity and Rush Limbaugh) are CIA plants have surfaced in the wake of "Mr. No Spin Zone’s" demand that ABC fire Rosie O’Donnell for publicly questioning government motives in Iraq and the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11.

Claims that O’Reilly, et al, are on the CIA payroll are not without merit when one considers the history of government/industry/media manipulation of the American mass mind.

The marriage between corporate interests, the federal government and the media was consummated to fool Americans into supporting WWI. "In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, ship building and powder interests and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States to control generally the policy of the daily press in the United States," Rep. Francis Callaway of Texas read into Congressional Record Feb. 19, 1917.

The purpose of the meeting was to whip the nation into supporting U.S. involvement in WWI so that Morgan, et al, could realize substantial war profits. The merger of corporate and newspaper interests gave birth to the military industrial complex and its influence over U.S. government policy. The U.S. government has been at war ever since.

OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD: "Starting in the early days of the Cold War (late 40s), the CIA began a secret project called Operation Mockingbird, with the intent of buying influence behind the scenes at major media outlets and putting reporters on the CIA payroll, which has proven to be a stunning ongoing success. The CIA effort to recruit American news organizations and journalists to become spies and disseminators of propaganda, was headed up by Frank Wisner, Allen Dulles, Richard Helms, and Philip Graham (publisher of The Washington Post)," journalist Mary Louise wrote in her overview of Mockingbird (posted at www.prisonplanet.com).

In September, 2003, FOX News war analyst and West Point graduate Colonel Bob Maginness (ret.) admitted publicly at a conference in Switzerland that he worked with the Pentagon’s Media Operations Group to coordinate the planting and development of stories specifically to generate public support for the war in Iraq (The IO, Feb., 2006).

Government and industry have been conspiring with the mass media to deceive the public into supporting war since at least 1915. What are we to think about the contemporary corporate media that will not question 9/11, the Patriot Act, war in the Middle East, the pharmaceutical industry, the justice industry—or the debt-based money system that is funding it all?

Is it true that O’Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh are CIA mockingbirds? If it’s not true, then OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD can be mothballed because the CIA needn’t "employ" journalists. All it has to do is allow network news agencies to give a few Irish guys some airtime and pay them to insult those who question the motives of government.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Idaho Observer
P.O. Box 457
Spirit Lake, Idaho 83869
Phone: 208-255-2307
Email: observer@coldreams.com
Web:
http://idaho-observer.com
http://proliberty.com/observer/

Sat May 26, 2007 10:36 am
GT Truther

OKC BOMBING STING/COVER-UP: A WHITE HOUSE OPERATION
http://www.newswithviews.com/Briley/Patrick43.htm
Quote:

Army recruiters, Marilyn Travis and Arlene Blanchard were formally threatened with courts martial by the US Army and FBI 74 hours after the bombing if they revealed the men they had seen with McVeigh in the Murrah Building. The formal military court martial threat would had to have been backed up by the White House via the military and NSC. Other military men besides Shawn Kenny may also have been provocateurs for McVeigh and if so, the NSC and White House would have had to also give the military authorization for their use.

--snip--

“After the OKC bombing, Specter and Anthony Lake as well as Clinton blamed the OKC bombing on militias who they claimed had helped McVeigh. FBI documents obtained recently in Salt Lake City via federal judge Dale Kimbal now show that the FBI had provocateurs in and/or visiting several militias including the Arizona militia prior to the OKC bombing.”

“Oklahoma Congressman Ernest Istook told a victim in a taped conversation in 1995 that the OKC bombing was a failed a national security operation that used an FBI provocateur associated with a militia.”

“In February 1997 ABC’s “20/20” program presented the first of a three part series filmed on the NSC orchestrated OKC bombing operation. The White House asked ABC executives not to air the remaining two parts based on national security grounds claimed by Clinton. “20/20” had learned that by the third day after the bombing, the FBI and US Army used national security operation grounds to threaten Army recruiters with court martial if they described publicly the John Doe provocateurs the recruiters had seen with McVeigh in the Murrah building.”

The OKC bombing provocation, sting, and cover-up were part of a national security council (NSC) and White House operation spanning the presidencies of HW Bush and Clinton.

any talk about OKC makes me wonder what it was that Chandra Levy knew... I remember how the WTC "event" took her right out of the news... wonder if she had heard anything about that in her work with McVeigh?

Sat May 26, 2007 10:48 am
GT Truther

in THE ACTIVE MIND section of this forum:
http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/v ... c.php?t=79
List Of Bilderberg Attendees 2007

Quote:
Bilderberg 2007: Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe
21-05-2007

--snip--
The delegates at Bilderberg 2007: Istanbul, Turkey May 31-June 3

This year’s delegation will once again include all of the most important politicians, businessmen, central bankers, European Commissioners and executives of the western corporate press. They will be joined at the table by leading representatives of the European Royalty, led by Queen Beatrix, the daughter of the Bilderberg founder, former Nazi, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands and Bilderberger President, Etienne Davignon, Vice Chairman, Suez-Tractebel from Belgium. According to Bilderberg Steering Committee list which this author had access to, the following names have now been confirmed as official Bilderberg attendees for this year’s conference (In alphabetical order):

George Alogoskoufis, Minister of Economy and Finance (Greece); Ali Babacan, Minister of Economic Affairs (Turkey); Edward Balls, Economic Secretary to the Treasury (UK); Francisco Pinto Balsemão, Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister (Portugal); José M. Durão Barroso, President, European Commission (Portugal/International); Franco Bernabé, Vice Chariman, Rothschild Europe (Italy); Nicolas Beytout, Editor-in-Chief, Le Figaro (France); Carl Bildt, Former Prime Minister (Sweden); Hubert Burda, Publisher and CEO, Hubert Burda Media Holding (Belgium); Philippe Camus, CEO, EADS (France); Henri de Castries, Chairman of the Management Board and CEO, AXA (France); Juan Luis Cebrian, Grupo PRISA media group (Spain); Kenneth Clark, Member of Parliament (UK); Timothy C. Collins, Senior Managing Director and CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC (USA); Bertrand Collomb, Chairman, Lafarge (France); George A. David, Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A. (USA); Kemal Dervis, Administrator, UNDP (Turkey); Anders Eldrup, President, DONG A/S (Denmark); John Elkann, Vice Chairman, Fiat S.p.A (Italy); Martin S. Feldstein, President and CEO, National Bureau of Economic Research (USA); Timothy F. Geithner, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York (USA); Paul A. Gigot, Editor of the Editorial Page, The Wall Street Journal (USA); Dermot Gleeson, Chairman, AIB Group (Ireland); Donald E. Graham, Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company (USA); Victor Halberstadt, Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former Honorary Secretary General of Bilderberg Meetings (the Netherlands); Jean-Pierre Hansen, CEO, Suez-Tractebel S.A. (Belgium); Richard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations (USA); Richard C. Holbrooke, Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC (USA); Jaap G. Hoop de Scheffer, Secretary General, NATO (the Netherlands/International); Allan B. Hubbard, Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, Director National Economic Council (USA); Josef Joffe, Publisher-Editor, Die Zeit (Germany); James A. Johnson, Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC (USA); Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC (USA); Anatole Kaletsky, Editor at Large, The Times (UK); John Kerr of Kinlochard, Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc (the Netherlands); Henry A. Kissinger, Chairman, Kissinger Associates (USA); Mustafa V. Koç, Chariman, Koç Holding A.S. (Turkey); Fehmi Koru, Senior Writer, Yeni Safek (Turkey); Bernard Kouchner, Minister of Foreign Affairs (France); Henry R. Kravis, Founding Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (USA); Marie-Josée Kravis, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc. (USA); Neelie Kroes, Commissioner, European Commission (the Netherlands/International); Ed Kronenburg, Director of the Private Office, NATO Headquarters (International); William J. Luti, Special Assistant to the President for Defense Policy and Strategy, National Security Council (USA); Jessica T. Mathews, President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (USA); Frank McKenna, Ambassador to the US, member Carlyle Group (Canada); Thierry de Montbrial, President, French Institute for International Relations (France); Mario Monti, President, Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (Italy); Craig J. Mundie, Chief Technical Officer Advanced Strategies and Policy, Microsoft Corporation (USA); Egil Myklebust, Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, Norsk Hydro ASA (Norway); Matthias Nass, Deputy Editor, Die Zeit (Germany); Adnrzej Olechowski, Leader Civic Platform (Poland); Jorma Ollila, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc/Nokia (Finland); George Osborne, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer (UK); Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, Minister of Finance (Italy); Richard N. Perle, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (USA); Heather Reisman, Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc. (Canada); David Rockefeller (USA); Matías Rodriguez Inciarte, Executive Vice Chairman, Grupo Santander Bank, (Spain); Dennis B. Ross, Director, Washington Institute for Near East Policy (USA); Otto Schily, Former Minister of Interior Affairs; Member of Parliament; Member of the Committee on Foreign Affairs (Germany); Jürgen E. Schrempp, Former Chairman of the Board of Management, DaimlerChrysler AG (Germany); Tøger Seidenfaden, Executive Editor-in-Chief, Politiken (Denmark); Peter D. Sutherland, Chairman, BP plc and Chairman, Goldman Sachs International (Ireland); Giulio Tremonti, Vice President of the Chamber of Deputies (Italy); Jean-Claude Trichet, Governor, European Central Bank (France/International); John Vinocur, Senior Correspondent, International Herald Tribune (USA); Jacob Wallenberg, Chairman, Investor AB (Sweden); Martin H. Wolf, Associate Editor and Economics Commentator, The Financial Times (UK); James D. Wolfensohn, Special Envoy for the Gaza Disengagement (USA); Robert B. Zoellick, Deputy Secretary of State (USA); Klaus Zumwinkel, Chairman of the Board of Management, Deutsche Post AG (USA); Adrian D. Wooldridge, Foreign Correspondent, The Economist.

UJ: sad about Roy De Forest. I have a book of his work somewhere here -- or in storage.

Sat May 26, 2007 11:20 am
GT Truther

Post Star Visitor Wars
Anybody care to comment about this in a positive Light?...Great going Government. The best thing I've ever heard...Dex

Friends and Star Kids,

What follows are some of the most stupendous developments todate in the
effort to disempower the Cabal currently exerting control in governments
and society.

What follows is a report on the dramatic events leading up to the
breaching of a secret Cabal prison in New Mexico containing many scores
of Star Visitors, and their successful liberation on Thursday, May 17, 2007.

The Report also contains an analysis of why this event marks a
sea-change in the struggle by lightworkers to break the power of the
Cabal, a shift so powerful that I designate it the New D-Day. In the
space of two weeks, my Team of psychic workers and I went from first
learning of the existence of a major Cabal installation holding many
scores of Star Visitors prisoner to creating the conditions which
resulted in for their safe rescue. The description of this Exercise,
with chronology, follow. I have used some discretion in limiting details
that are not essential. This helps preserve some privacy where warranted.

First, let me introduce the principals involved. The psychics who have
worked closely with me, including on this project are Fran, Marja,
Wendi, Suzi, Judy, Marian and Shan-Lyn. The psychics were on many
occasions assisted by Star Visitors, who provided information,
clarification of things remote-viewed, and filled in details on data
needed for the Mission. The Good-Guys military and intelligence assets
include the same Counter-Insurgency Team (CIT) that previously liberated
the Human-Star Visitor clones from the Djupidalur, Iceland installation;
aided by Special Forces teams from NSA and CIA.

Thus, this Mission was the result of combined efforts of psychic Humans,
Star Nations, and good-guys mil-intel operators - the Axis of Good.

On May Third, Fran relayed to me important information obtained from her
remote viewing. She had discovered a major underground Cabal
installation imprisoning and torturing many scores of Star Visitors. The
installation is within DeBaca County, New Mexico, and five miles
underground.

I used her information to develop GPS coordinates and a Google satellite
map of the area [don't ask], surmised that the installation is partly
imbedded into a mountainous area, and enlisted the aid of other psychics
to develop further information. They all were anxious to help.

Alonia, a Zeta cooperative-consciousnesses group who work with Fran,
provided corroboration of all this, and added additional information.

Wendi was familiar with the installation, having Dream-Walked (a kind of
out-of-body travel) there a number of times when the Cabal had her their
prisoner.

Other psychics on the team developed further information on the kinds of
Star Visitors being held and abused. Some were physical flesh-and-blood
Star Persons of various races, including some higher-ups within the Star
Nations organizational structure. Others were energy beings, such as the
Orbs folk. There was even a moderately-intelligent pet of one of the
Star Visitors being held, a being of jellyfish-like consistency (without
the tentacles) that lived in water and shared thoughts and images
telepathically with its master.

Our psychics examined the holding facility. It occupied the lower levels
of a secret but legitimate government research installation. The
commander of the legitimate government lab was unaware of the Cabal
operations going on underneath him. He had been told that there were two
tunnel levels underneath his lab that were hot with radiation from a
failed energy weapons experiment (true). He was not aware that there
were additional tunnel levels under the rad tunnels.

These are the lower levels where Star Visitors were held by extremely
powerful, dense, and complex electromagnetic-containment fields, backed
by artificially-generated radiation fields to disorient the Star Being
captives. The Cabal had code-named this prison SkyHawk-ULTRA.

Our psychics learned that the person in charge of the taking of Star
Visitors prisoner and assigning them to one of the various detention
installations like this one is named Anders. I believe that I have made
possible identification of who this individual is, but until he is
brought to justice and convicted, I am not going to provide further
identification.

Another psychic sketched a rough map of the installation's levels based
on remote-viewing. (See attachment.)

Judy provided further information from the Orbs folk about security
measures the Cabal had emplaced in the containment tunnels. Other
details came in from various team psychics. Without the abundant,
accurate and detailed intelligence developed by this psychic team, the
good-guys in charge at DNI, CIA and DII would not have believed there
was a rogue operation under the legitimate laboratory. These women are
heroes in the dismantling of the Cabal.

We were ready for me to convene a Joint Psychic Exercise inviting
thousands of members of my on-line groups and mailing list to join us.
The Exercise would involve using psychic abilities to effect the
incapacitating of the subterranean prison, and the leading of the Star
Visitors to the surface and freedom.

Then Star Nations advised us to not put out a general Joint Psychic
Exercise notice.

I previously had invited the leader of the counter-insurgency team (CIT)
that had effected the liberation of Human-Star Visitor clones from a
Cabal detention installation in Iceland to consider joining our effort
to free the Star Visitors from the Cabal holding cells in New Mexico. He
immediately agreed, and had his team do supplementary reconnaissance of
that site.

On May 11, the CIT leader sent me an electrifying encrypted message. He
had been approached by CIA officers, who had been decrypting and reading
our communications. They stated that they had been unaware of the New
Mexico installation's secret activity being done by the Cabal. They did
their research and discovered that it was all true. They said that they
would be releasing the Star Visitor captives upon the CIT leader's
request. They further revealed that they were under orders from Director
of National Intelligence, Mike McConnell, the CIA Director, General
Michael Hayden, and the Director of Interstellar Immigration, Thomas
Kithins. The CIT team leader said he had never heard of the Dept. of
Interstellar Immigration, (nor had I.) Undoubtedly it is extremely
secret. Until now.

These officials are aware of the Cabal, but the Cabal members'
individual names are not known. As of this operation, they will have
some names.

They agreed that a joint operation would be conducted. The CIT Team
would lead, accompanied by a CIA team and an NSA team. The CIA team
would consist of 20 credentialed officers, carrying official orders to
take control of the unauthorized Lower Levels and shut the holding
facility down. The NSA team would consist of 25 elite DELTA and Shadow
Knights special-forces operators prepared to Kick Kabal Keister, if
necessary. The purpose would be to extract the Star Visitors from the
installation, with no shots fired, by presenting official orders.

The CIT leader demurred at my suggestion to overlay a Joint Psychic
Exercise on this military-intelligence liberation operation. (My surmise
is that the military and intelligence leaders had seen the damage we had
effected on the Cabal-area equipment at Naval Weapons Station
Charleston, and the "deactivated" Rome Air Force Base (New York), and
preferred their way.)

Star Nations passed on through me and the CIT leader to NSA the request
for a three-mile-diameter cleared airspace around the place where the
freed Star Visitors would be picked by their starcraft at 11:30 am, MDT,
flanked overhead by two additional Zeta craft. The starcraft would be
cloaked, and the Star Visitors transferred from the ground to on-board
via teleportation. Star Nations would also provide protective energy to
those involved in the liberation.

The Star Nations were so impressed with the CIT Team's courage and
selfless readiness to serve that they explicitly compared them to what
in Earth culture are called Jedi Knights.

On the morning of May 17, at 10:00 New Mexico time, the CIT Team,
accompanied by the CIA and NSA Teams and the by-now informed and
cooperating commander of the official-government installation, accosted
the commander of the Cabal Lower Depths. I'll let the CIT leader relate
the details.

"Dr. Boylan,

"I am back from NM a lot earlier than expected, and everything went
fairly smoothly. I don't know if you've heard anything from Star
Nation's side, but I am pretty impressed with our friends in the "good"
part of the CIA/NSA. They were very professional, and followed my orders
perfectly. My old commander had no problems with me, nor did I with him
(although I still dislike him a great deal).

All of the Star Visitors were extracted. I hope Star Nations is pleased.
No violence was necessary.

Now I'm sure you want to know why I said, "fairly smoothly," and not
"perfect." Well, we did have a little run in with about ten of the
Cabal's agents, who tried to present us with fake Presidential orders
saying this base was to remain "as is" by order of our Commander-in-
Chief. At first I was shocked, fearing that it was legit and that we had
traveled all this way and worked so hard to make this mission go
smoothly for nothing. Fortunately for all of us this was not the case,
because then we'd have to double-back home to prepare a less orthodox
operation. It seemed that the, "presidential orders," were fake, which
was pointed out by A, who is a paper-pusher for the NSA who is pretty
high up in the analysis department. He was there to oversee intelligence
gathering and code decryption during the mission. Thank God he was
there, or I'd be sitting here pulling my hair out trying to put together
another operation.

Anyway, once they knew they had been beaten, the Cabal agents left in
anger, and did nothing to defend their unlawful installation. Their
totalitarian-like leaders were unable to do anything.

The installation commander had been notified prior to going there, and
was very, very willing to help. He was indeed unaware of what was going
on below him, the lower levels being run by yet another installation
commander. The top, "clean," levels were used, oddly enough, for seismic
activity research in one part and advanced communications research in
another part. Below them were six levels, two which were toxic and
unused, and four below them that were being used for activity unknown to
them for quite awhile (the actual amount of time is unknown).

Being obviously outnumbered, the Cabal-appointed commander surrendered
the captive Star Visitors with no stand-off or argument. We gave him an
hour to release them, or we were going in hot. He allowed us access to
his part of the facility fifteen minutes after he was notified. At first
he said he could be there because he had, yet again, presidential
orders. It turned out he really did think he had those orders, but they
were the same orders presented to us by the Cabal agents prior to
contacting him. Commander G. tried to convince him he was wrong, but the
[lower-levels] commander begged to differ. I decided to have a go at it,
and it turned out we knew each other (him knowing me a little more than
I knew him). Needless to say, I have had a less-than-fruitful history
with this man.

To make a somewhat long story short, we got the Star Visitors out of
there and transported them five miles due east of the facility, just in
case. Once we had transported them, they knew exactly where to go to be
transported up to Star Nation's ships (I don't know how, but I'm glad
they did, because even I did not know where exactly they should go, the
ships being shielded and invisible), and [the liberated Star Visitors]
vanished out of thin air.

Well, that about covers it. Congrats to all who helped with this
operation on a job well done!"

/[End of CIT leader's report] /

I also heard from the CIA and NSA teams Task Force, which evidently had
code-named itself SATL.

"Dr. Richard Boylan,

"On behalf of all of us who participated in Thursday's event, I would
like to say thank you. Without you, and the connections [Star Nations;
and Human PSI teams] you have, none of this would have been known to us
for quite some time, if at all.

"Inform [CIT leader] that we, again, are thankful of his abilities, and
his devotion. We have already expressed our gratitude plentifully, but
no thanks is enough for what he has done.

Sincerely,

SATL"

One final thing: why do I call this the New D-Day? Because the Cabal has
considered the United States government, the most powerful in the world,
as a principal source of its power, by infiltrating it and subverting
its power, especially in military and intelligence operations. The Cabal
rely on being invisible and not found out.

And therefore, this Thursday's action goes deep. It is my intuition that
this marks a Turning Point, on an equivalence to D-Day in WW II, when
the tide of the war turned, and the Nazis began to fall back.

For Thursday, May 17, 2007 marks the Turning Point, when the Cabal begin
to see the handwriting on the wall. /"Mene, Mene, tekel upharsin." "You
have been weighed in the scales of justice and found wanting."/ [Book of
Daniel, 5:25-27]

With the Director of National Intelligence, Director of Central
Intelligence Agency, and Director of the Department of Interstellar
Immigration now quite aware as to Cabal infiltration and usurpation of
legitimate military and government assets to accomplish their dirty
work, the Cabal no longer have the advantage of being invisible in order
to escape scrutiny.

It makes a difference, too, for Star Nations. They are deeply touched
when Humans choose to extend themselves in service, and indeed at
considerable risk of harm, to see to the restoration of well-being to
Star Visitor guests upon our planet. Thursday marked a signal day in the
improvement of Star Nations' perception of Humans as a species. We are
capable of altruistic self-sacrifice not only for our own kind, but for
Visitors from the stars as well. Such is the mark of an advancing species.

It is now up to us to finish the job of extirpating the Cabal
infiltration into our institutions of power and influence. Then we will
become fit to have Star Nations openly and formally begin public
dialogue on our cosmic future.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Sat May 26, 2007 3:27 pm
GT Truther

Post Golden Nugget from the past
EDIT. Good find, Dex. I'll have an opinion after digesting it...... my initial reaction is skepticism at a Dr. Boylan report; apparently Dan Smith thinks Boylan is one of the trusted 'patsies' that can be given disinfo with full confidence that he'll run with it, blind. He hasn't accepted the cold reality that we alone, as woefully under-organized and out-gunned naive 'citizens' can never rid the planet of the Selfish & Arrogant Ones by ourselves, without help from our genetic engineers' assistance during the forthcoming harvest.

RE: The 'Pondskater' Craft
t's so Orwellian as to make one cringe, the "surveillance society"; however, I agree Mjc that the so-called 'pondskater' ufo is probably of man-made origin. It DID trigger a memory of a post back in our GLP days, in which an 'anonymous coward' posted the following.......which I found while going through the back pages of the GT recently. The link still works, and it may be describing exactly what is portrayed in the pictures of said 'pondskater' craft:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've Got A Secret......"

7/28/04
5:07pm

I´ve got a secret...

To all involved...

I´ve seen posts in here where some people resort to name calling or yelling, "Hoax!" because the person (the original poster usually) does not furnish enough of the information or data that those people are looking for as proof.

Now, why many of you would be interested in such information is beyond me. Somehow, in the knowing, you feel empowered or your mind is put at ease with knowing these new truths? I don´t know. Is there a monetary gain or something that will benefit you in the retelling of such information? Perhaps it could be the case as well. In any case, whatever your situation is, let me give it to you this way.

I am a civilian, as are many of you, residing in the USA. I hold no position or affiliation with any government agency (although some of you are suspicious of those who say they are not I gather). What some of you have to realize is that as big as the government, or the CIA, or whatever select group you point the finger at, the people that work there all started out as kids, going on to high school or college and who worked their way into the positions which they have.

Some of them have very boring and mundane jobs and wish they could live a more exciting career, and maybe get off a little by telling people that they are in such agencies. People are people, what are you going to do about that.

Now, you have people like myself, who happens to be a relative or a friend to someone who works in one of these organizations. I mean, these people come from somewhere right? When they are not working, they have a life too you know. They still celebrate their holidays, wipe their ass when they go to the bathroom and do everything else we all do, including, having relatives and families and friends.

Ok, well, some of these people take their jobs very seriously. They also take the oaths and contracts of secrecy very serious as well and with that, refuse to divulge any proprietary insider information as it could be damaging either to their career, the place they work or in some cases, national security. What I´ve learned recently has to do with the last category.

I know somebody for some time now who was introduced to me by an associate. Many of the topics on the GLP forum have become interesting to a few of us as of late for there are some very brilliant, logically minded and inquisitive people who do their homework here it seems. It´s unfortunate I don´t have the budget to offer some of you a job. With that said, it´s almost sad to see the frustration to which some of the same people wrack their brains in trying to come up with the final answer to some of the questions they pose as well.

Some of you think that in disclosing information to everyone, that this one gesture would bring about some form of enlightenment to calm the masses, when in fact, it would have the exact opposite effect. I think someone started a post about knowing the exact moment you were going to die, would you want to know and some people in here got offended to the idea of not telling someone such information. Well, for the good of all people, some things are better left unknown, so that you could maintain some sembalance of a normal life. I personally wish that I myself was not as involved or knew some of which I know at this time.

I recently got a disturbing email from one of my associates and it´s not disturbing as in Planet X or something to that effect, eradicating all life on the planet, no, this is more devious in nature and something that should not be perpetrated against people in the civilian population. I will add more to this later, but for now, I just wanted to say, keep searching. Many of us here are research scientists and we were merely shortsighted in seeing this far down the path at where our career choices would lead us. Many of the projects we have worked on have come in, on bid, with names of other companies attached to them and when we got our assignments, it was never, "this is yet another plan to take down the people of the planet, we are part of the government, blah, blah". No, it was more of, "this is what the client is looking for, this is the application, this is the testing needed to be done, this will be the phase 1 outline, etc." and much of the work was compartimentalized as well.

I will be adding further information to this thread in short time, but ask that those who are truely seeking answers not to give up the work you are doing. I was very idealistic at one time, when I was in school and envisioning myself as someone who would contribute to this world, not take from it. Now my decisions have imprisioned me with a life style that I can´t escape from. That is, I have learned to live at a certain salary level, to wake up a certain time, to do things according to certain protocol, and to basically do what is expected of me. I know that may sound weak to some, but that´s what happens when you lose your dreams and commit yourself to a company one day. Don´t lose your vision or compromise yourself if you don´t have to.
I´ve got a secret...

With all due apologies who think I am pulling an Aussie Bloke, Yukon Jane or David Booth here,

I meant to complete my original post with my final summation of what I was getting at. I simply had an appointment I had to keep and did not realize the time when I was typing the first post. Sorry if you thought I was using some kind of tantalizing tactic to pull people into this thread.

I´m going to try and appeal to those here who may have worked in the government sector themselves, or with any company or position where they have had to sign a contract of confidentiality or anything to that affect. This isn´t a bullshit thread and as I was given particular sensitive information on this occasion (just this afternoon actually) I am using this thread more as a catharsis than I am for divulging great plans to just lay people. Some of you are here to learn, those people are obvious, others are merely pranksters, antagonists and downright vulgar in your butchering of one another. But that´s to be expected on GLP and I have lurked around here reading as opposed to posting periodically. I´m not about to tell you how to conduct yourselves, you each add character to this place, but I don´t have to share anything as well.

So to answer some questions. Would you like me to furnish some phone numbers perhaps, along with names attached to those numbers for when they answer? Would you also like authentication codes for further validation, maybe a project name that hasn´t been disclosed yet to the public? This would create more chaos for you and the people that are legitimately associated with said projects and would only result in cost overruns in reworking and reestablishing better means of resecuring those projects as well. It would also lead an investigation and possibly affect the people who share information with me on a regular basis and I to them as well.

Where am I going with this. Ok, we´ll use the most recent posts with the Sun for instance, the solar related activity and possible problems thereafter. I think one of the posters who replied on that thread made a solid analysis and had a better understanding of what the consequences would be in sharing that information with the public at large. If the events surrounding 9/11 were any indication of how one or two events can trigger other events which in turn, affect the stock market, economies, etc., 9/11 is a good indicator. Not to mention the scare with Ricin and Anthrax thereafter and the shortage of certain supplies in the tri-state area, especially gas masks and other bio-hazard related items. Sadly, it´s not the merchants fault. They were as scared and put into fear by those events and merely provided to the demand of the consumer things people didn´t really need or want, but felt necessary out of that fear. The events that are discussed here, Solar activity, real episodic terrostic actions, nuclear meltdown or attack upon of locations like Oyster Creek, Indian Point, etc., these events could not and will never be able to be staved off by the mere purchasing of survival goods at your local Army/Navy store.

You see, not only are their planners within FEMA that have run many different scenarios and the outcome of each, but know that there are not enough resources (mostly distribution and manpower needed) to save or provide protection for the masses in such a state of emergency. It´s not their fault either, you have to deconstruct and think in smaller terms when you think of government and the bureaucracy that stifles it. Each person thinks they are contributing to the cause, their job, what have you, but in many cases, many of these projects conflict, overlap or are even counter-productive to one another and not only is time and money spent and wasted, some is conveinently allocated to other budgets that have higher authorization to do so.

Not to be vague here, but to outline the situation best I can that I was briefed on today. What was most upsetting about it was not the manner in which it was being delivered, but rather, the fact that in their test trials, they have succeeded at something that could be severely abused in its use hereafter. In fact, in the public trials in which they have been demonstrated, because it is a black-ops in this case, there can never be any compensation, remuneration or answers given to those unsuspecting civilians that were delibrately or inadvertantly harmed by such tests. And as much as some of you might be reading and yelling, "WELL TELL ME ALREADY WHAT THEY HAVE DONE?!" again, it is not that simple. As of this post, there may only be less than 100 people who know of this particular project and each one would lose if specifics were outlined here. On top of that, legitimate companies, General Electric for instance, would lose major contracts on the equipment that is provided to make these experiments possible and on and on down the line. It´s the equivalent of a doctor working for a pharmaceutical company, signing a confidentiality clause and then going to the news stating that a particular brand of medicine or such was really dangerous. Even though it may or may not be true, there is something to be said of the measures that are put into place in a society. The interdependant trusts that are agreed upon daily by one another better assures us that through that process, we can work at a more expedicious pace and turn out better quality results by having those safe guards and trials to run these things through? So the scientist circumvents his superiors, the FDA, what have you, but in the process, not only ends his own career, but stifles something that could have had much greater potential, had it have been simply reworked, reanalysized and retested in a new medium. That final process may have resulted in a medicine that would be what was first sought after, but merely needed further evaluation and understanding.

So using that analogy, and back to my briefing today, here I am a witness as a 3rd, maybe even 4th party, to a phenomena or series of events, that is being misunderstood by many, but serving those same confused people in the long run. Sounds almost evil in that context, like someone making you take medicine for your own good and too much like big brother. I know, I know, but in this case, there is a psychological factor and study that is going on here as well. And I can tell you this much, your curiosity and persistance in the disclosure of certain information, it is because of people like you that people on the inside are able to continue their work as well. Think of it as supply and demand. In the case of UFO´s for instance, the thinking is, "Ok, they want UFO´s, let´s give them UFO´s, let´s get that black budget allocated." Do you see where I am going with this? In your yearning to know more, in your own confusion and discussion of topics, including some of the fantastic scenarios you come up, much of that is considered and analysized as well. Some of you come up with such deep and intricate ways of thinking that some of those ideas are further extrapolated by people who are working in the field and trying to apply those ideas to their experiments. So the psychology of the masses are helping, in great part, to how some of us (and my friends) conduct themselves and how they also do not conduct themselves, for fear of reprisal.

The secret I have is more exacting knowledge on what some of you are speculating about. About deliberate numbers of people being used or made to die what have you and it is only in this one particular test and field of study that I can say this assuredly so. Does that make me complicit or somehow an evil accomplice, working for some nefarious alphabet organization because I know of such things. No, it doesn´t make me anything I haven´t made myself with each day that I continue to survive myself. And it´s about survival as well.

MANY OF YOU are survivalists by merely even seeking the truth in forums like this and many others. Whereas many of your very own friends and family may scoff and make fun of the things you probably try and share with them, you are mentally preparing yourself for such changes or occurances that might not be able to be dealt with by a majority of the public. They don´t have the coping skills, nor the resources to even see things in a different light and sadly; those are the majority of who will lose their life by inadvertantly getting themselves involved with or delving into areas of study that they are not ready or properly trained to deal with when they finally wake up to late to do something about it, if at all.

I started this thread to tell you that you should really just focus on the present moment of time. It is really all you have. It´s where your consciousness is. Tommorrow, you could be the unfortunate victim of a car accident and lose all feeling below your neck. Would you want to know that in advance too? Would you enjoy the next 12 hours of your life or would you waste it away in terror, in anticipation of your new life condition? Those would be 12 precious hours wasted if you did.

The tests are going to continue and events over the next 3 months are going to change this world, not just any one country, very severely. This message is trying to give you those 3 months back. I am not saying you should change your life so drastically that you should go climb into a hole and start repenting to god or such, but that you have time to change your focal point and outlook at a future which you currently see as bleak. I pray for many of us that death is the worst we can fare. Just as the terror of a nightmare is dispelled upon waking, the hell that can be wrought by mankind can sometimes only be dispelled by the mercy of death as well. I wish you all luck in your journeys and travels for the truth. It´s an elusive thing and in my world, it is sealed up in contracts and positions of authority and power.
I´ve got a secret...

Last post and I won´t continue if this disturbs you.

Do you know what liability means? I will keep this post as short as possible and tell you directly what my briefing entailed, but I will not reveal dates, names or final analysis of any such events, past, present or future.

The brief had to do with energy based technology and I will only refer you to the following documentation as it is available on the internet:

http://w3.pppl.gov/~fisch/fisch_94.pdf
or
http://www.fusionscience.org/SEAB.99April/Taylor.pdf

They are using this science in another, completely seperate application, one which is being done right in front of everyone and there have been reported and documented health related injuries to innocent parties because of it. What was alarming and terrifying to me is what their final phase of testing and application is and that is to use it widely on the public at large. Some of you are more aware and observant of local phenomena of nature and other events around you. I can assure you that in conjunction with the experiments I have been made aware of, they include current testing being done with the use of HAARP and a few of you who can connect the dots from the links above will see that what I am saying here holds water.

To stress again, in reference to the above links, this is what they tell you about. This is not what they already have, do you understand? It´s like having the flying car that everyone is dreaming about owning, but not giving it to the public until 30 years for now, and when everyone is so in awe of this new technology that is bestowed upon them, in reality, the people who delivered that technology is already 30 years into and ahead on their newest technology. Can you see where I am going with this?

So of you are so very demanding, even belligerent in your wanting to know exacting information. Others use a tactic of acquiescence and strive for the same knowledge.

One or two of you completely understands my position and has worked in the capacity which I´ve outlined in describing the professional and contractual terms which I´ve stated.

Lastly. I am an American, like many of you. I was brought up believing in a god and believing that good always triumphed over evil (like in cartoons and comic books) and that positions of authority (police, priests, doctors, government) were people who had the highest integrity and as such, was able to attain such high positions in our society. Now as an adult, I have come to the sad conclusion that being complicit to many of the things I´ve tried to discuss here has come about not by making snap, life altering decisions as much as it has been a series of baby steps down a slippery slope.

You know those guys that built the deathstar in Star Wars? You think the Empire went out recruiting them with a campaign of, "Join the dark side, serve an evil master?" It was more like, Local 712 Union is looking for computer techs, construction, architects, etc., or some kind of governmental job posting looking for people to build a deathstar, although it was probably given the project name of moonbase or something like that. Can I make you understand any more clearly than this that not everyone who builds something has the worst intent for it?

Judge me all you want. I have nobody that I can discuss this with outside of my own colleagues and even then, when we discuss things, it´s always with the same biases, the same shared common knowledge in who we are, who we work and associate with and what our focus is when we are at work. Some of us share similar feelings in that we wish we had made different choices in life, that we didn´t envision working in such a ompromising manner but that the work we do will serve the greater good and not any one individual for personal and self gratification. I hope this post as well as my others has served a few well.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat May 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I really don't know what this guy is saying, maybe, since it's your posting Dondep you can help me out.

Fusion reactor technology?
RF frequency used to control alpha particle cooling. The other URL indicates there's an interest in nuclear power orgasms. He mention's Harp playing a role and, in my words, by reading the URLs we should be able to understand what he's implying...Hmm.
Maybe, Harp's experimenting potentially can set the sky plasma on fire and threatenly burning up the world. Hmmm. That indeed would present a problem.

Dex

Sat May 26, 2007 10:14 pm
GT Truther

Post Even Little Old Ladies are getting into Conspiracies
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7239848481

There would also have to be power supplied to the valves.

It would be interesting to contact a field worker in one of the named cities, eh?

The vid:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7239848481

The story:

http://houston.indymedia.org/news/2007/05/58079.php

Douglas Adams

Sun May 27, 2007 11:12 am
GT Truther

Post Dangerous tests
Fermi made bets with his collagues about whether the atmosphere would ignite in a self sustaining reaction when they popped the first H bomb.

I don't know if he won or lost, or what he put his money on.

Douglas Adams

Sun May 27, 2007 7:36 pm
GT Truther

Post cover-up, more cover-up
dan wrote:
machobird wrote:
Dan,

Did you forget that Silverstein said in an interview that they made the decision to "pull" WTC7?

I'll have a longer commentary on your 911 conclusions later. I see that you have a different view of 911 than when we started this discussion.

machobird :)

He didn't say that. He said "pull it." I think it may come down to the definition of the words "pull it." Does it mean "pull it down", "pull the trigger", "pull the line", or "PULL THE OPERATION, MEANING REMOVE THE FIREFIGHTERS FROM THE BUILDING AS IT IS IMMINENTLY COLLAPSING"?

Is the phrase "Pull out" meaning "pull it" meaning "pull the people from the area" internationally known?

Dan

P.S. I've missed "The Machobird" too! :D

Uncle John here: Look at how dan is changing words and attempting to change the meaning of words in order to cover-up WTC7.

WTC7 was so obviously blown up with planted explosives.

dan wrote:
canadiangal wrote:
OH Danny Boy!!
Why am I trying to convince you? I think that your opinion really matters to me, being that you are an intellect. I will collect my information and send it to you from how I was either convinced or mislead... hard scientific facts are sometimes HIDDEN...that is why I am still researching and so are thousands of others....but when I am finished...via email to you my friend.....
were all on the same side here...even if you aren't convinced (yet)

Loose Change Final Cut; is being released this year, on the big screen.

MACHOBIRD!! Where have you been my friend??? good to see you posting again. We missed you!

"Ohhh Danny Boy, the pipes...!" ;D I was named after that song...that's why my Birth Cert reads "Danny" not "Daniel." ;) The nice thing is that no one needs to convince me. I NOW KNOW WE ALLOWED IT. :-/

Let the evidence lead the way. Send what ya like.

Dan

Uncle John here: I wonder how long it will take dan to go from "we allowed it" to "we did it?"

Perhaps, as I suspect, dan is lighting a backfire to protect the real knowledge of "we did it."

Sun May 27, 2007 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Looks like another case of Problem, Reaction, Solution to moi.

Problem: The borders leak like a sieve

Reaction: OMFG them furriners are taking all our jobs and creating crime

Solution: Laws 'n regulations to ostensibly prevent illegal employment ... the original goal (of course) is to get the sheep in line with TPTB. Ya don't like the way government is run? Well FU if you think you're entitled to a job.

http://pressesc.com/01180202266_eevs

No jobs for US citizens without Homeland Security approval
Submitted by Canada IFP on Sat, 2007-05-26 18:00.Americas | United States | News
US citizens who apply for a job will need prior approval from Department of Homeland Security under the terms immigration bill passed by the Senate this week.

American Civil Liberties Union pointed out that the DHS's Employment Eligibility Verification System (EEVS) is error plagued and if the department makes a mistake in determining work eligibility, there will be virtually no way to challenge the error or recover lost wages due to the bill’s prohibitions on judicial review.

Even current employees will need to obtain eligibility approval from the DHS Within 60 days of the Immigration Reform Act of 2006 becoming law.

"EEVS would be a financial and bureaucratic nightmare for both businesses and workers," said Timothy Sparapani, ACLU Legislative Counsel. "Under this already flawed program no one would be able to work in the U.S. without DHS approval - creating a ‘No Work List’ similar to the government’s ‘No Fly List.’ We need immigration reform, but not at this cost."

The act allocates US$400 million for the implementation of the EEVS, but the Congressional Budgeting Office estimates the system to cost in excess of a billion dollars.

Mon May 28, 2007 7:25 am
GT Truther

Post Re: cover-up, more cover-up
UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
machobird wrote:
Dan,

Did you forget that Silverstein said in an interview that they made the decision to "pull" WTC7?

I'll have a longer commentary on your 911 conclusions later. I see that you have a different view of 911 than when we started this discussion.

machobird :)

He didn't say that. He said "pull it." I think it may come down to the definition of the words "pull it." Does it mean "pull it down", "pull the trigger", "pull the line", or "PULL THE OPERATION, MEANING REMOVE THE FIREFIGHTERS FROM THE BUILDING AS IT IS IMMINENTLY COLLAPSING"?

Is the phrase "Pull out" meaning "pull it" meaning "pull the people from the area" internationally known?

Dan

P.S. I've missed "The Machobird" too! :D

Uncle John here: Look at how dan is changing words and attempting to change the meaning of words in order to cover-up WTC7.

WTC7 was so obviously blown up with planted explosives.

dan wrote:
The nice thing is that no one needs to convince me. I NOW KNOW WE ALLOWED IT. :-/

Let the evidence lead the way. Send what ya like.

Dan

Uncle John here: I wonder how long it will take dan to go from "we allowed it" to "we did it?"

Perhaps, as I suspect, dan is lighting a backfire to protect the real knowledge of "we did it."

UJ, you're familiar by now with Dan's latest affidavit, in which he says (regarding 9/11):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>snip:

"10. That, I was made aware during a conversation on the morning of April 3, 2007, by one Ann M. McDowell (who has since taken leave for her own protection), sister to Marcia McDowell, Ph.D.,

A. That the Majestic 12, during the middle 1990s were aware, by use of "Looking Glass" Technology that a war with Islamic Extremists was coming within a decade, and would be initiated by a massive attack on the United States of America.

B.. That said war would be considered a "preferred avenue rather than alternate consequences befalling mankind."
{TRANSLATION: Better that the WTC falls than the earth turn over in the wake of Nibiru as it passes. -ed.}

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<snip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan will provide as much 'cover', while at the same time damning them (Majestic), for their complicity in "allowing" the events of Sept. 11, 2001, to take place. In other words: "Sure, they allowed it, and maybe even assisted in ensuring that Event took place, but it was far preferable to the future of humanity than taking the chance PX/Nibiru/Wormwood would come to pass. We prefer the smoke n' mirrors technology of those snake-oil ETs to the blunt pronouncements of the rogue ETs, so Majestic is excused."

We will see; many testaments are infiltrating the halls of the Responsible Ones, right along with this latest affidavit.

Note: Lest the birds squawk with righteous furor over the omission of "C.", which follows the above and describes the alternative as a "Timeline #1 Asteroid Impact near-ELE event", that's one of the last levels of defense of the Cover-Up: if they dig through the Global Warming propaganda, there's the Solar Maximum/Booty-Shakin' Sun Scenario, and finally the Asteroid Impact........which, when it becomes self-evident to one and all, can be explained as "oh, it's not gonna hit us after all!", which will be true of course, but the damage comes from the wake, not the (non-existent) impact. By the time the naive citizen figures out he's been bamboozled, it'll be too late to do anything. Meanwhile, Domestic Tranquility demands the continued CoverUp.

Mon May 28, 2007 7:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Jobs, Money and Timelines
starryeyes wrote:
2Loose2Trek wrote:
No jobs for US citizens without Homeland Security approval

US citizens who apply for a job will need prior approval from Department of Homeland Security under the terms immigration bill passed by the Senate this week.

Uncle John here: I've been praying right before I go to sleep to the mystics, saints and prophets I have linkage with to send me details of disclosure in my dreams.

Oh my, Oh my, Oh my, it's starting to work!

Soon I'll know more about the real life situation we humans are in than majestic ever dreamed of knowing.

Now to the new job situation. First, who is coming up with these new laws? Think about that. Surely not humans.

The diligent followers of the Golden Thread will remember my advice to solve most of the human problems was to make all money transfers public knowledge. Something easy to do with today's computers.

Now I'm ready to extend that. All humans will need prior approval from the Department of Material Control before they are allowed to purchase anything. What to go on a diet? Don't suggest that to the DMC because they will cut you off from all the high calorie stuff.

I came up with the DMC during my morning walk, not in my dreams last night. In my dreams last night I was shown how the Department of Timeline Control works. No trips with a tripper! ROTFLMAO.

Mon May 28, 2007 8:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The DTC, the DMC......Run DMC, Run!
"Dept. of Timeline Control". That's great, UJ! LMAO.........

Majestic is, per their treaties, the self-appointed DTC, though their 'authority' was never legitimized.

Some of us are working on that.......

Mon May 28, 2007 8:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next