It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:00 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.5 2007 
GT Truther

Post "Censorship - The Result of Poor Salesmanship"
Shady Groves wrote:
We Danny has carried through with his threat. Closed down my board.

Never fear I've moved it Yahoo.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/OperationsEagles/

Plus four more which will not be revealed at present. :)

Shady

Shady, what on earth was said over there to allegedly violate the TOS?? I seem to remember you returning the olive branch quite generously. What happened in your case?

Does anyone else wonder at this heavy hand?? One correspondent told me "the forum is milquetoast compared to most forums when it comes to anything negative being said about anyone else". I think of what Nancy Lieder has to go through on a daily, almost hourly, basis, and I wonder how Dan would take it were he in her shoes. Whatever else one says about her, she's got the courage and stamina to take on the debunkers without attempting to censure their voices. And compared to what some say about Dan (this site welcomes all opinion, within the Rules, both pro and con, that help understanding), the kinds of things said about Nancy border on the pathological and hysterical. I'm trying to remember the source of the following and timely quote:

"Censorship is the result of poor salesmanship."

We need UNDERSTANDING, not CENSORSHIP. We don't HATE, we just want to KNOW.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: "Censorship - The Result of Poor Salesmanship"
I made it a point to stay within the toS rules don and still they deleted it.

Btw I suggest everyone here to follow my steps today. I filled a legal compliant through Pro boards. Two can play the same game. By way of sources I'm told that Burisch and gang are using our legal names in their locked forum. Which is true Slander and Libel under the law.

Pro boards has informed me that they are monitoring the board as of 8am EST.

Shady

Dondep wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
We Danny has carried through with his threat. Closed down my board.

Never fear I've moved it Yahoo.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/OperationsEagles/

Plus four more which will not be revealed at present. :)

Shady

Shady, what on earth was said over there to allegedly violate the TOS?? I seem to remember you returning the olive branch quite generously. What happened in your case?

Does anyone else wonder at this heavy hand?? One correspondent told me "the forum is milquetoast compared to most forums when it comes to anything negative being said about anyone else". I think of what Nancy Lieder has to go through on a daily, almost hourly, basis, and I wonder how Dan would take it were he in her shoes. Whatever else one says about her, she's got the courage and stamina to take on the debunkers without attempting to censure their voices. And compared to what some say about Dan (this site welcomes all opinion, within the Rules, both pro and con, that help understanding), the kinds of things said about Nancy border on the pathological and hysterical. I'm trying to remember the source of the following and timely quote:

"Censorship is the result of poor salesmanship."

We need UNDERSTANDING, not CENSORSHIP. We don't HATE, we just want to KNOW.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:18 am
GT Truther

Update I've found a new home for Operations Eagles Investigations :)

Operations Eagles Investigations:

http://eaglesoperations.hyperboards.com/index.php

the Dan Burisch thread is Members Only Access ;) and IP will be checked.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:36 pm
GT Truther

Dan could you tell us a bit about the J-rods, and there culture and life style. For example to they have entertainment, pets, sports, friends that are other species, agriculture, ect... Thanks Dan, I hope your feeling better... Jack

dan wrote:
Aside from indicating that they are utilitarian numerologists...I am prepared to say that yes, they do utilize a form of aquaculture. I have delayed answering due to contracts. I am now told by my leech (aka my lawyer) that a contract forbids my answering that question further, at this time.

(Pssst...This doesn't mean that the world won't ever learn my answer. ;) )

Uncle John here: What does a retired person need a lawyer for?

Ever notice that when dan seem indisposed, that the thugs seem indisposed? Ever notice that the thugs seem to keep the all night hours that dan keeps?

Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

"They" are releasing the next dvd soon. I guess "they" may have figured
that the last dvd sales were hurt by our side of the story and that "they" need to create some space between us and them this time. "They" know that if new readers find this place that we could place a negative brick in the wall of sham/e that they have created.

I see them as used car salesman just playing dirty games to get sales.
That's it, that's all.

Sorry Don, but if "they" are delivering any kind of real message, than it is lost under the huge pile of shite they have created. Any message of Unity is a complete and utter joke at this point. If you have been around for any length of time, you have seen the tactics "they" use the split us up and mud sling. It is the ultimate form of hipocrasy.

I am sure that "they" don't want us around when "they" get ready to publish their next book either.

My new name for him is Stan, Stan the flim flam man. If he can't do it no one can. Stan is so full of himself, he has to post from at least five alter egos. That little man is full of hate. You can see that temper just ready to strike at any moment, but the show must go on, so posts are made in alter egos to let him vent his frustrations.

Stan, why are you so mad?

Stan and Darcy, the flim twins from flam nation.

I control the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensions. Do not adjust your set.
This is a flim flam production. A poor quality one at that.

Sorry about that, my flam bake is flam broiled. Asgosta git ousta here!!

love and peace

d

Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:10 pm
GT Truther

Hey Y'all,

"They" are releasing the next dvd soon. I guess "they" may have figured
that the last dvd sales were hurt by our side of the story and that "they" need to create some space between us and them this time. "They" know that if new readers find this place that we could place a negative brick in the wall of sham/e that they have created.

It's the only logical conclusion to the antics going on of late.

We're the Image on the Burisch picnic ;)

Shady Image

Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:52 pm
Truth Seeker

Who said I was talking about them?

I am talking about fictional characters. The people I am talking about
don't exist.

Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah: stick that in "sec" Darcy you fictional little thang ya!!

love and peace

d

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:28 pm
GT Truther

digorius wrote:
Hey Shady,

Who said I was talking about them?

I am talking about fictional characters. The people I am talking about
don't exist.

Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah: stick that in "sec" Darcy you fictional little thang ya!!

love and peace

d

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:36 pm
GT Truther

Post Thanks
I believe Dig is acting in strict observance of the TOS, Shady. :wink: (btw....it's "Mahatma", isn't it? Great man.)

Maybe the world needs to hear the rest of the story on a separate DVD then, is that it? Hmmmmm....... :idea:

Maybe we can accomodate :?: :!: :arrow:

To our most recent correspondent: Thanks for the eye-opening. Remember that we too want peace, a genuine peace, and one of understanding. It may be spiritually impossible for 'true' understanding in this world under its present control, but I do believe the day will come soon when our 'better angels' will trump the control of the synarchic elitists' agenda. With a little help from the creator. JMHO. Co-existence with those who exercise material control over our well-being may not be in the cards, but at least we'll have a level playing field for awhile.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Security Alert
dan wrote:
MONGREL STAY AT MARCI'S

EVERYONE MEET ME IN TT2.

I AM HOSTING AN INSERVICE CALLED "YOU AND THE DSM5: THE APPLIED APPROACH!" ;D

I GO FROM LOW SECURITY TO A FREAKIN' ARMY! ::) JESUS.

MONGREL: I'LL BE OVER IN A COUPLE HOURS. THANK YOU. :) I LOVE YOU TOO, MAN!

Uncle John here: Sounds like dan is having a security alert. I googled DSM5 and look what I got.

www.dsm5.com wrote:
BLTC RESEARCH was founded in 1995 to promote paradise-engineering. We are dedicated to an ambitious global technology project. BLTC seek to abolish the biological substrates of suffering. Not just in humans, but in all sentient life.

Absurdly fanciful? No. The blueprint for a Post-Darwinian Transition to a cruelty-free world is conceptually simple, technically feasible and morally urgent.

At present, life on earth is controlled by self-replicating DNA. Selfish genes ensure that pain and malaise are endemic to the living world.

Yet all traditional religions, all social and economic ideologies, and all political parties, are alike in one respect. They ignore the biochemical roots of our ill-being. So the noisy trivia of party politics distract us from what needs to be done.

Fortunately, the old Darwinian order - driven by blind natural selection acting on random genetic mutations - is destined to pass into evolutionary history.

For third-millennium bioscience allows us to:

* rewrite the vertebrate genome
* redesign the global ecosystem
* deliver genetically pre-programmed well-being

In the new reproductive era ahead, biotechnology will make us smarter, happier and just possibly nicer. Post-Darwinian superminds can abolish "physical" and "mental" pain altogether.

The ethical importance of the decisions we take can scarcely be exaggerated. For soon we'll be forced to choose how much suffering in the living world we want to conserve and create. Or we can choose instead to abolish suffering completely.

Life on earth can be animated by gradients of ecstatic well-being beyond the bounds of normal human experience.

In the end, the greatest obstacles to lifelong superhealth and a cruelty-free world may prove ideological, not technical. BLTC RESEARCH campaign to promote paradise-engineering as a rigorous academic discipline and a mature applied science.

UJ: "paradise-engineering?" I thought I was the architect of paradise. LOL.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Zos posts ova there are disappearin faster than gelato on a summer day in Phoenix!!

Me tinks a storm is a brewin.

Stan, Stan the flim flam man. He has a burnin ember in those pants like
a gamblin man.

Opec,Opsec, where have you been. In the tink tank, the tink tank, over here.

Hoopla, I love the hoopla.

love and peace

d

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:31 pm
GT Truther

BREAKING NEWS FROM MONGRAAL INSTANT NEWS, WITH YOUR MONGRAAL NEWS MUTT (MNM) WITH HIS NOSE IN THE THICK OF THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

WHILE YOUR MNM WAS SPEAKING WITH "THE KEEPER" (ROB J., ESQ.) ABOUT DR. BURISCH, WHO IS UNDER THE WEATHER DUE TO A MEDICATION CHANGE, ROB REVEALED A STUNNING ITEM OF INFORMATION ABOUT DEBRIEFING DVD#2,

"MANY VOICES - ONE SPIRIT !"

WHICH IS DUE OUT VERY SOON!!!!!!!

ROB REVEALED THAT A RECENT (MARCH 25, 2007) LEGAL INTERPRETATION OF DR. BURISCH'S FINAL ORDERS (DATED OCTOBER 12, 2005), HAS CONCLUDED THAT DR. BURISCH CANNOT BE PROHIBITED FROM DISCLOSING INFORMATION WHICH IS NOT SPECIFICALLY WRITTEN IN THOSE ORDERS, DUE TO THE WAY THE HASTILY DRAFTED ORDERS WERE WRITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS FURTHER REVEALED THAT NO ONE "FROM THE FORMER MAJESTIC NOR THE NEW BODY CAN RETALIATE AGAINST DR. BURISCH FOR DECIDING TO RELEASE INFORMATION NOT SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY HIS FINAL ORDERS"!!!!!!!!!!

ACCORDING TO ROB, AND THIS BREAKING NEWS IS BEING PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF DR. MCDOWELL OR DR. BURISCH: DR. BURISCH LOOKED AT ROB, AND ALLEGEDLY STATED

"OKAY THEN! LET'S GIVE THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS, SOME DIRECT AMMO! OKAY, LET'S JUST COME OUT WITH IT AND NAME AND SHOW THE PHOTOS OF THE LAST SEATED MEMBERS OF THE MAJESTIC 12 IN DVD #2. NO INITIALS, NAMES AND FACES. I ALSO WANT TO HAVE A LITTLE WORD FOR 'JUNIOR.'"

THIS BREAKING NEWS EXCLUSIVE HAS COME TO YOU DIRECT FROM MONGRAAL INSTANT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle John here: Perhaps this is the reason for the security alert?

Dig is learning how to use ridicule. Very good.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The New Paradise Engineers - Credulity is Tested
No, you're just the architect of heaven, UJ. :cry: Apparently Dan is to be the architect of paradise. 8) (Good find!)

I would be concerned that 'man', especially descended or at least authorized by the same Majestic Twelve that's been playing around with saucers that won't ever be successfully flown by humans paid by the military-industrial complex, could consider himself and/or his human team-mates as "engineers of paradise".....I would prefer to leave that to the Creator or at least a sentient race of Creator-authorized genetic engineers. Not those playing with the detritus of ET-initiated 'projects'. But then, that's JMHO (Just My Humble Opinion). No defamation intended towards the new 'paradise engineers'.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Security Alert
Edited...

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:43 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Security Alert
Great find! UJ I think you just nailed his so called 'business interests. The company sounds like something he would get involved with.

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
MONGREL STAY AT MARCI'S

EVERYONE MEET ME IN TT2.

I AM HOSTING AN INSERVICE CALLED "YOU AND THE DSM5: THE APPLIED APPROACH!" ;D

I GO FROM LOW SECURITY TO A FREAKIN' ARMY! ::) JESUS.

MONGREL: I'LL BE OVER IN A COUPLE HOURS. THANK YOU. :) I LOVE YOU TOO, MAN!

Uncle John here: Sounds like dan is having a security alert. I googled DSM5 and look what I got.

www.dsm5.com wrote:
BLTC RESEARCH was founded in 1995 to promote paradise-engineering. We are dedicated to an ambitious global technology project. BLTC seek to abolish the biological substrates of suffering. Not just in humans, but in all sentient life.

Absurdly fanciful? No. The blueprint for a Post-Darwinian Transition to a cruelty-free world is conceptually simple, technically feasible and morally urgent.

At present, life on earth is controlled by self-replicating DNA. Selfish genes ensure that pain and malaise are endemic to the living world.

Yet all traditional religions, all social and economic ideologies, and all political parties, are alike in one respect. They ignore the biochemical roots of our ill-being. So the noisy trivia of party politics distract us from what needs to be done.

Fortunately, the old Darwinian order - driven by blind natural selection acting on random genetic mutations - is destined to pass into evolutionary history.

For third-millennium bioscience allows us to:

* rewrite the vertebrate genome
* redesign the global ecosystem
* deliver genetically pre-programmed well-being

In the new reproductive era ahead, biotechnology will make us smarter, happier and just possibly nicer. Post-Darwinian superminds can abolish "physical" and "mental" pain altogether.

The ethical importance of the decisions we take can scarcely be exaggerated. For soon we'll be forced to choose how much suffering in the living world we want to conserve and create. Or we can choose instead to abolish suffering completely.

Life on earth can be animated by gradients of ecstatic well-being beyond the bounds of normal human experience.

In the end, the greatest obstacles to lifelong superhealth and a cruelty-free world may prove ideological, not technical. BLTC RESEARCH campaign to promote paradise-engineering as a rigorous academic discipline and a mature applied science.

UJ: "paradise-engineering?" I thought I was the architect of paradise. LOL.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:45 pm
GT Truther

from a link on the site UJ found...which seems to be mostly about MDMA

UTOPIAN PHARMACOLOGY
Mental Health in the Third Millennium
MDMA and Beyond

I really do not think this could be them - look what else they are saying -- granted it is spacy enough... but niceness is not eactly their forté

www.wireheading.com wrote:
The possibility that we will become not just exceedingly happier, but nicer, may sound too good to be true. Perhaps we'll just become happier egotists - in every sense. But if a genetic predisposition to niceness becomes systematically fitness-enhancing, then genetic selfishness - in the technical sense of "selfish" - ensures that benevolence will not just triumph; it will also be evolutionarily stable, in the games-theory sense, against "defectors".

Needless to say, subtleties and technical complexities abound here. The very meaning of being "nice" to anyone or anything, for instance, is changed if well-being becomes a generic property of mental life. Either way, once suffering becomes biologically optional, then only sustained and systematic malice towards others could allow us to perpetuate it for ever. And although today we may sometimes be spiteful, there is no evidence that institutionalised malevolence will prevail.

From an ethical perspective, the task of hastening the Post-Darwinian Transition has a desperate moral urgency - brought home by studying just how nasty "natural" pain can be. Those who would resist the demise of unpleasantness may be asked: is it really permissible to compel others to suffer when any form of distress becomes purely optional? Should the metabolic pathways of our evolutionary past be forced on anyone who prefers an odyssey of life-long happiness instead? If so, what means of coercion should be employed, and by whom?

www.wireheading.com wrote:
The first stereotype of a pain-free world centres on soma - Aldous Huxley's brilliantly-conceived but spurious evocation of the "ideal pleasure-drug":

Quote:
"...Two thousand pharmacologists and bio-chemists were subsidized. Six years later it was being produced commercially. The perfect drug. Euphoric, narcotic, pleasantly hallucinant. All the advantages of Christianity and alcohol; none of their defects. Take a holiday from reality whenever you like, and come back without so much as a headache or a mythology. Stability was practically assured..."

this stuff could be related as they do tend to make something out of nothing...
http://www.hedweb.com/nihilism/nihilfil.htm

Quote:
WHY DOES ANYTHING EXIST?

Some Puzzling Coincidences...

...What is the connection between:

1. One's a priori intuition that there's no conceivable reason, or even explanation-space, for why anything at all exists. [This powerfully felt preconception is hard to express in natural language without spuriously reifying ("turning into a thing") non-existence or Nothingness i.e. asking "Why isn't there Nothing rather than Something?" and thus running the risk of lapsing into Heideggerian obscurantism. But see below].....

Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:50 pm
GT Truther

PARADISE-ENGINEERING FAQ

A C T I O N

"What can I do?"

Put up a web page setting out your own perspective.

"How can a web site help?"

The biggest obstacles to paradise-engineering are ideological, not technical. A web-based strategy to win hearts and minds can play a vital role in promoting a cruelty-free world.

"Surely web sites are hard to build?"

Multimedia extravaganzas take months to design and cost lots of money. By contrast, text-based sites are not technically challenging. They don't cost anything to produce. Creating clean, fast-loading, information-rich pages doesn't take a team of professional web designers or computer programmers. Electronic publishing just needs a bit of time and thought.

"Isn't web hosting expensive?"

Setting up a web site needn't cost anything at all. If you haven't got your web hosting sorted out already, then unlimited free hosting is on offer for non-commercial sites. For details on running your web site, see e.g. the Knightsbridge Online FAQ.

"I'm not a psychopharmacologist or a geneticist. I'm not even a scientist. How can I make a difference to the abolitionist project?"

We are on the brink of a revolution in reproductive medicine. Decoding the human genome allows us to choose the genetic make-up of our offspring. The ethical choices we make - and the ethical choices made by our children and grandchildren - will determine how much or how little suffering exists in the world. Participating in the imminent post-Darwinian transition just means making - and persuading other prospective parents to make - informed reproductive decisions about just what kinds of (post-)human beings we want to exist. On the one hand, we can opt to retain the legacy wetware of our hominid ancestors. This choice entails condemning our children and grandchildren to a genetic predisposition to suffering and malaise. Or alternatively, we may decide that our descendants should enjoy lifelong mental health. Gradients of intelligent bliss can be the genetically preprogrammed backdrop to everyday life.

"I'm a high-school student. What should I study to promote paradise-engineering?"

In the short-to-medium term, clinical psychopharmacology, molecular genetics and genomic medicine are useful disciplines. In the long run, the challenge of rewriting the vertebrate genome and redesigning the global ecosystem will take advances in quantum computing and nanotechnology. Studying philosophy, and in particular Ethics, can be valuable as well. Also, consider contributing to the Wikipedia.

"Does BLTC accept donations?"

BLTC does not solicit contributions from members of the public. Billionaire philanthropists and charitable trust fund managers may contact us in confidence today.

"What does the 'BLTC' in BLTC Research stand for?"

'BLTC' was coined originally as a tongue-in-cheek acronym for the old DuPont motto 'Better Living Through Chemistry'. Since such a slogan understates the moral urgency of the abolitionist project, the acronym was dropped.

"Where is BLTC based?"

We are based in Europe. Our server is in London Telehouse. We have a small but far-flung network of sympathisers and supporters in most countries.

"Can I join? What are the tenets of BLTC?"

BLTC does not have a formal membership structure. Our only tenet is that biotechnology should be used to abolish suffering throughout the living world.

well --- they COULD easily join this outfit...

Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:07 pm
GT Truther

Post You just never know what's going to happen next?
Uncle John here: In a bizarre occurrence, the whole section of Dan's Notes at d&m's forum got erased. 474 posts down the drain. Strange.

I was going to sleep, but now I think I'll stay up and see what happens.

One thing for sure, the golden thread is never boring!

I love a parade, but this is like two parades at once!

Send in the clowns.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Lon-Dunn's Tele-cafe
starryeyes wrote:
http://www.bltc.com/faq.html wrote:
PARADISE-ENGINEERING FAQ

"Does BLTC accept donations?"

BLTC does not solicit contributions from members of the public. Billionaire philanthropists and charitable trust fund managers may contact us in confidence today.

Do I hear "we don't want yer stinkin' pennies, only yer Ben Franklins [$100 bills]"? Can we trust such an attitude?

"Where is BLTC based?"

We are based in Europe. Our server is in London Telehouse. We have a small but far-flung network of sympathisers and supporters in most countries.

Is that anything like Dunn's Internet Cafe in Minneapolis?

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
Great find! UJ I think you just nailed his so called 'business interests. The company sounds like something he would get involved with.

Please tell me you don't believe that Shady. They post these things to stir you guys. They know you will do the google thang. Candy to a baby!

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:26 am
Quote:
[And also: real people, with real names, and real credentials, have NO PROBLEM finding this location, registering, and saying their peace. In like manner, I have no problem whatsoever responding to them! :) They have no problem telling me their names - why - because the real ones have but one agenda - to learn truth...in whatever form it may take. (That is my only real agenda. I would enjoy a real bio giving me the what-for...in fact I "enjoyed one" not that long ago! {inside joke} ;D ;D Boy, am I going to get my derriere kicked in 08! ;D (nuther inside joke} ;D ) This is why we will retain the registration only policy. Neither Marcia, nor myself, will tolerate this forum being ransacked. We owe it to all the GOOD PEOPLE to keep it up and running - for truth to be learned - in whatever form is arrives!]

What a shame it only applies one way. What about the sneds avatars and puppets? Real names real credentials you say. Hypocrisy at its finest. Your game is known. You like to fill your database with names and ip's for future reference. Look at the triggers he posts. 'Give me your name and your personal information and I'll take you for a little ride'. The mention of 08 is important. Right there is the suggestion that the charade has a longer term plan. Post deletion is just their tried and trusted mechanism for keeping the sheep entertained.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:58 am
Site Admin

Hoo Nose wrote:
Thanks for the heads up L2L. I'll pass by there and drop in a post if the topic of discussion crosses paths with something I'm familiar with.

Sorry about the mis-spelling Shawnna. Sometimes I read things so fast that I fail to note a spelling that I have not previously encountered. Please accept my apologies. I'd probably comment too if you called me Noo Hose.

Hi Starryeyes - It seems that there are many players in groups of various sizes, with varying experience ranging from a few years to millenia, with different means at their disposal and of course different and competing agendas - some basically selfish and others less so. Some would be most interesting to meet, and with others the blood would be splattering the floor almost immediately.

For instance, the circulation of the easily debunked Priory of Sion myth could be by a group that knows something very similar, but possibly much more devastating to the Church, or it could be circulated by operatives within the Vatican for the purpose of easy debunking. Once debunked for reasons dealing with the history of the group itself - and NOT the information - many simple minds will remember the debunking and FAIL to distinguish what EXACTLY it was that was debunked. Thus potentially shattering information can be headed off by floating a fake (straw-man) and showing part of it to be nonsense. Yet, what may actually occur is that people have so little trust in official stories that the debunking will have no effect and large numbers of people will continue to think that the fictionalized account by Dan Brown is, in fact, literal truth. You know, the "I saw it in a movie that came from the book" as proof. I have seen that over and over again all over the web, and I have listened to people saying that to each other. Thus we may see people being so dumbed down and unable to focus on a linear argument that the "debunking of the fake" doesn't take. And yet, there may be something more to this -- that is, that people are learning to recognize the basic truth of an idea even if the particulars are faulty. Games afoot -- indeed!

The funny thing about this is that if there really were some "yellow book" or whatever, simply posing the question as to what result some activity would produce has to be placed on a context of almost incalculable breadth. For instance, in the perfect world of total control, maybe the message contained in revisionist history of Baigent, Leigh, etc., etc., could be managed and defeated to maintain religious control -- but when placed in the real world where people are confronted with the current stupefying mendacity coming from the District of Corruption, the real result will be something else entirely. If something like that exists, it is almost certain that those who have it are not bright enough to operate it with confidence. Power is one of the most foolish goals to aspire to, and in the current system the crime syndicate atmosphere almost certainly means that people with real wisdom will be found elsewhere. Thus, those with the wisdom to ask the right questions to the "yellow book" are nowhere to be found because they would never associate with those who possess it.

Well, that was pretty long-winded, but I find it very amusing to watch the rats scrambling to control the cheese. Frankly, I'm much more inclined to have a nice ripe pineapple.

Cheers

Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sheesh! All I can say:

'.....and the beat goes on! Rightfully so!'

Peace and love to all!

Dag

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:53 am
GT Truther

Post Decency anyone?
Dagwood wrote:
L2L,

This is exactly the point! Good Job!

How can someone proclaiming TRUTH and UNITY be so dead set on discrediting and defaming another human being? How can someone claiming to be the keeper of the tree of life be so ruthless and domineering as to point out peoples flaws, weaknesses, and personal information to the frenzied public?

As dylan once sang: "The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind."

...and that's precisely what I think Dan's message/experiances/mission amounts to, a lot of hot air!

Dag

Uncle John here: I'm moving my response back to the main thread. This is an excellent observation Dag. The way I view dan is that he is a window to the ET's controlling this world.

I guess that makes the ET's a lot of hot air. LOL.

The ET's have a long history of technology but it is obvious to me that they lack any understanding of decency. Perhaps that is the real reason they have created humans. To teach them decency.

Strange that they have chosen to learn about decency through the conduit of the golden thread. This is so comical, it is off the scale.

Perhaps they are just using us to create humor for them?

This is a decent story at least and a great thread.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It is rather funny UJ. If they do see humor in it then they perhaps have watched a lot of Monty Python? I don't know, it just seems to me this would fall well into one of their skits.

At the same time, it isn't funny at all. The fact that they are meddling with real people, who have real emotions, real feelings, and a hart for their own amusement really urks me. If it goes no further than Dan and make-believe-marcy, then they should be locked up. If it is an alien species then what a huge disapointment.

Dag

Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:51 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next