It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 11:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.5 2007 
GT Truther

Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:06 pm
GT Truther

CLOSE ENCOUNTER AT THE SHAMROCK CAFE
News of the World
London, England
Special Report by Keith Beabey and Pippa Sibley

Strange red and white lights hovered overhead as three women drove home from their weekly night out. Mysteriously, their car came to a halt outside the Shamrock Cafe on the A5 in Shropshire, though the driver had her foot hard down on the accelerator.

Then the lights suddenly vanished and the trio rushed excitedly to a nearby police station, where they reported a close encounter with a UFO.

But that was when they noticed something even stranger had happened. The drive to the police station should have taken five minutes. Instead, it took twenty-five. Only now, with the help of hypnosis under the strictest supervision, has an explanation been found for those missing twenty minutes. And it is amazing.

Each of the women has independently told the same story -- that they did indeed have a close encounter, far closer than they first imagined. For each says she was taken aboard a spacecraft, examined by alien beings and then released.

None of the three had been drinking on that fateful Thursday night. They had all stuck to Coca-Cola. But, although hypnotized separately, they each describe the spaceship and its inhabitants the same way.

They say the ship was steel, circular and brightly lit. They speak of 4 ft tall aliens dressed in green, and imitated the spacemen's distinctive gruff voices.

And they have each made similar drawings of what the ship looked like. The News of the World has videotape recordings of the women reliving their astonishing lost moments. And a panel of expert witnesses, including doctors, a lawyer and a police chief, have also been present during the hypnosis sessions, which are still going on. All the experts are convinced that the women's claims are genuine. The police chief, Det. Chief Inspector Norman Collinson of Manchester's fraud squad, says: "I am perfectly satisfied that this is not a hoax."

And one of the medical men, Dr. Albert Kellar, says that under hypnosis one of the women's pulse rate and blood pressure shot up. "These conditions cannot be simulated." he says. "Whatever happened to her was real."

The three women all live on the outskirts of Telford in Shropshire. They are pretty blonde divorcee Rosemary Hawkins, 27, a mother of three, and her housewife friends Valerie Walters, 26 and Viv Hayward, 27.

Most Thursdays they would go off in Viv's Avenger saloon to Tiffany's disco in Shrewsbury, for a "girls night out" with their menfolk's blessing.

And it was while they were returning from there in the early hours of the morning near the tiny hamlet of Atcham, that they first saw hovering lights.

Rosemary tells what they remember before hypnosis. She says: "I opened the car window to get a better look. "The lights hovered -- four white and two red -- about 200 feet. "The lights became blinding. There was no noise. By then I looked at my watch." It was 2 a.m. and the trio should have been five minutes from home. Rosemary says: "It became obvious we were looking at a flying saucer - a UFO. It followed us along the road.

"We were very frightened. Viv tried putting her foot down but it was as if the brakes were on." Instead of roaring along the deserted road home, the car was almost at a standstill when it reached the Shamrock Cafe in the shadow of The Wrekin hill.

"Then the lights dimmed and the craft disappeared" says Rosemary, "We were so excited we drove straight to Telford police station."

They arrived at ten minutes to three and their sighting was logged. But the trio couldn't account for that missing 20 minutes.

Then they were contacted by UFO expert, Mr. Harold Harris, a lawyer, and agreed to be hypnotized.

Three Manchester medical men undertook the hypnosis - Dr. Joseph Jaffe, Dr. Leslie Davies and Dr. Albert Kellar.

Each of the women was interviewed separately in the presence of witnesses, with most of the questions being put by Mr. Harris, the lawyer.

This is Rosemary's version of events under hypnosis: "Bright lights. White tinged with yellow and red. So strange it's there. No sound. "We are so frightened. The lights are attached to a spacecraft of some kind.

"I am floating and I'm not in the car any more with Viv or Val, I feel big and bloated. It is a semicircular room. I'm on a bed in the room, like a long table on a stand. There's something coming. I can hear them. Something is in the room. It's metal. It doesn't walk -- it sort of rolls on wheels.

"It's about four feet tall, round on the top with a round body and round legs.

"It's looking at me. There's more coming. It's the same noise. There are four. They are around me. "They haven't got a face. Their heads move up and down. That's how I know they are talking about me. "They don't seem to be nasty. They just want to have a look. I feel so relaxed and they feel friendly, I like them.

She adds: "I am floating again. I can see the car. Everything has gone black. I'm in the car now. Val and Viv are there with me. Viv's got her foot down hard on the accelerator. We are trying to get away from it."

Rosemary's friend, former nurse Mrs. Viv Heyward, says under hypnosis that she had been driving the car but it was suddenly taken from her control.

"I feel I'm floating," she says. "I'm being drawn up. The car is being taken up." Sobbing, she adds: "I can't see the road any more. I see a white cloud. I'm on my own. I can see the door of the UFO open. It is round. I'm looking through the car window. The car roof is going in first. It's like two big doors opening. It's made of steel."

Inside the craft she describes windows, the lights, and a bank of computers with TV screens. She says: "I can feel these aliens holding me down. They seem as though they have taken me out of the car. I'm in a chair. They're holding me down. They feel very strong. They are trying to find out things from me. They want to know how we're made. It feels as if they are taking something from my body. My legs. There is a lot of pain in my legs. They are putting their hands inside my legs and pulling my bones. They are telling me not to be frightened." In a gruff voice she imitates how the aliens spoke to her.

"Somebody in charge is talking to me. I feel that they are hurting me. They seem to release their grips but I can't move. They have scanned me. My top half and then the rest of my body.

"They carry me to my car. The car is back on the road."

Asked to describe the creatures, she says: "They are four feet tall. They have no hair. They are ugly. They have a strange looking nose: thin arms. I can't see their legs. They are dressed in green cloaks. They look like men."

Valerie Walters, the third girl on the mystery trip, says: "I can see the lights. It's hovering and gliding towards us. There's a bright light in my head and I feel big and clumsy. I'm walking down the road looking for Rosemary."

Then she cries out and says: "Somebody has touched me on my shoulder. Somebody is carrying me. I can feel them but I can't see them. I hear voices. They seem to be telling me: 'don't be afraid.'"

Back at home, Rosemary says: "That night will live with me for the rest of my life. And the hypnotic sessions are not over. I have to tell more with the doctor's guidance. It seems the aliens were waiting for us three because we are so different in our personalities and outlooks.

"I know people may laugh. But we know what happened and we're telling the truth."

Her friend Val says: "I know from what happened to me that beings from another planet have been here and I'm proud they chose me to visit."

The aliens that Valerie met were like those seen by her friend Viv - but Valerie also saw a female alien. Val says: "I told the doctor and the experts I'd seen a man and a womanlike creature dressed in long, green robes. The woman was fascinated by my shoes. She took them off me and tried walking in them. She had bare feet. The creatures kept feeling my clothes and my hair. I wasn't afraid of them, but was frightened of what was happening."
___

Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:08 pm
GT Truther

Post The Return of Dan's Diatribes
I'm copying this over from the SNEDs Says thread because unregistered readers can't see that thread. (Hint; if you want to see what is being said about us elsewhere, REGISTER.)

My comments in blue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
Apology to the "Team"- (These comments are in no way directed to the good public)-

Ladies and gentlemen:

The problems we have now faced on a certain level (only) are my fault. The fault for the majority of the issues are of course, owned by others. But...

I made a mistake.

I found myself in a situation several days ago, where my deep and abiding respect for someone (actually three people and their culture[s]) over-road my right suspicions of another. I could have chosen to set in the circle, and speak the truth, while not extending any further olive branches to the already dishonored.

I find myself in a situation right now, reading about an experience very similar to the one described above, with an individual who apparently was tempted to sit in silent holier-than-thou sanctimony (the reference to the 'already dishonored'.) I chose to sit in the circle, speak the truth, and trust that the extended hand of peace and truth would follow through with the truth. I choose now to remain hopeful that the other individual will recognize the error of his earlier ways of evading responsibility for that which created emnity in the first place.

I did so, extending those branches, and that was my fault. I have received a call from Dino, and he is right. He said, and I quote exactly, as this will not remain publicly posted for long...

(Yes, we recognize what a paragon of virtuous and objective sentiment 'Dino' is....)

I said to him that I expected that two men could speak in privacy without either of them hearing that the other spoke up and broke such a confidence, or use the occasion to build falsehoods which support that person's agenda.

In fairness to myself, as I am the one that appears to be the target of the above defamation, I can honestly say that the only thing I recall being held to confidence on was a minor issue, having to do with the Dadmiral. I am not now nor have I ever been in the business of building falsehoods to support black-op psy-op agendas, unlike the individual quoted above.

He answered, exactly as follows:

"You can. When two men stand alone to speak in private, each other can rest in the assurance that they will not hear of it, from a third party! Your mistake, Dan, is that two men weren't present. You may be assured that you will never speak of it elsewhere, being a man, but you judged wrong in the other."

Since no names were used, this defamatory comment could be construed as describing a fictional character, which indeed it does. If the vignette above is an attempt to slander without naming names, it too might be used in a defamation suit against this individual. However, as we seem to be witnessing, the quoter of the above comment appears to be having a delusionary experience.

He was right. Ladies and gentlemen of the team: I apologize. I judged wrongly, even with evidence before me. I could have just sat the circle, and basically ignored him. I could have taken Marcia's lead...I should have taken her lead.

I trust I don't hear Dan apologizing for feeling peace in his heart in the canupa ceremony, because if that be the case I'm certain Great Spirit doesn't take kindly to having his Truth ceremony (for that is the essence of the ceremony, more so even than Peace) sullied by that kind of sanctimony.

Once I judged wrongly, we first encountered a question which was DESIGNED {by its very contents} to destroy trust between myself and the members (whomever they are) of my Think Tank. It had nothing to do with '..strained hearts wanting to know the truth!!!' That's so much B.S., it's almost as bad as he says (with a phoney tone) "But...Daaaaaan! You must really understaaaaaand!"

If the writer refers to my question, I can truthfully say when we stand before the creator together (and we will, brother, we certainly will!) that I meant no ill will in my heart towards the persons of you or your 'team'. I did, and still do, have it in my heart to get to the bottom of why some of us (present self included, as well as those who stood up against the constant character assassination - even without Sentry - of your command-and-control 'team') were so assaulted in the most ugly manner.

If the writer is the one known as Dan (but who can tell? there are so many 'voices' that have been employed by certain [former] Majestic operatives), then his holier-than-thou sanctimony only appears to once again evade responsibility for all the hateful attacks made on his behalf, the erroneous 'visions' of some of us doing 'bad' things.....things like SE in the Looking Glass doing something 'bad' according to Dadmiral.......like Dagwood 'stealing' something to give to me (the crux of my question and your ranting response). 'Making peace' doesn't mean simply saying "Oh, I'm sorry". Leaving it at that is only an evasion of responsibility, an attempt not to be held accountable. I did NOT agree to keep confidential the question of the above writer as to whether I had been 'given' anything by another former friend to the above writer. Imploring hearts DO want to know, and ask without the whining that's insinuated in the above diatribe, why it was that certain individuals - self included - have been so lambasted by the commanded-and-controlled 'team'.

So tell us all about the Looking Glass, Dan. Tell us how policy used to be set (yes, we know all about how you implored and demanded of them that the things be dismantled) by 'visions' this thing gave off. Is it now the official answer that by adding or subtracting certain gases, different outcomes could be seen?

What did it show you about me, about Starryeyes, about Dagwood, about Ron Garner, about Alan & Sandy, about Bill H......?

If you attribute any 'agenda' to another, be careful what you say. Defamation is a two-edged sword. I admit to wanting to know the truth about this "LG", about the whole concept of the DCTP, etc. Yes, I want to know, and so far you are so circumspect in your limited answers that one might say you DO know more than you let on about these things but simply don't bother answering the questions. You evade responsibility when you decline or refuse to answer these questions, because meanwhile many good people that gave generously of themselves have been betrayed by you over what appear to be 'visions' coming from this "LG".

Correct me if I'm wrong in my assessment, but don't attribute my questions to what you wrongly assume is in my heart. Don't evade responsibility either; you are much more accountable for the actions of your 'team' than I am for the words of my friends and fellow truthseekers here. I can no more "command" them than I can "command" my next-door neighbors in my apartment complex.

::) Please! I must have been without cognitive base to trust that crapola a second time. That was my fault.

As Reagan would say, "there you go again!" Would you like it if we said that any question or statement coming out of your mouth was 'crapola'? No? I didn't think so. Then try using the Golden Rule; I'm trying here, brother, but it's a damn hard row to hoe. I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm so often accused of doing that without admitting me to what's staring me in the face (in this case a ranting put-down disguised as a "positive message") that many think I'm delusional myself in my defense of how it is you come to present these contradictory faces to the world.

Well...once that question was issued, I knew in an instant, my error. Damn. I knew that no heart for peace existed with the other. I knew that the other was bent on our complete and utter destruction,

If you think the Looking Glass gives you the ability to look into another mans' heart, than we simply HAVE to get Congress off its ass NOW and put an END to this delusional madness..... only God (and maybe certain Zetas, Pleidians and other good-hearted & benevolent aliens :P ) knows what is in my heart. You certainly don't, as is plainly evident. Of course, you may not be talking about me at all, in which case we have a quite severe case of delusional disorder.

because he is unable to handle what another...near him...has done.

How often has John lied to you, and yet you forgive him and go back to accepting what he tells you at face value? Does the above insinuation refer to Starryeyes and her brusque admonition for Ann, you, Marci and whomever to stop acting like brats and use the PM system if you insisted on acting like you Majestic operatives were in on the inside joke and others could only guess? At first I was tempted to buy into that psy-op, but then it occurred to me with a little digging (and the transcript, of course; you took credit the other night when we were NOT in the corridor for making sure K's transcript made it to me so I'm making sure to thank you in this instance) that J had set the whole damn thing up from the get-go! It was all planned! And of course word from inside later confirmed it...... yet you accept that kind of behavior! No wonder some have claimed you've fallen victim to the Stockholm Syndrome.

So, he is compensating with a small group who need him as much as he needs them. This group has people who speak peace and truth and issue emails like we have been witness.

Again; "there you go again!". You admit that you are surveilling our emails, still?? Will it ever end?? If you 'witness' our emails, then you know the frustration we have with the 'non-answers'. The lack of understanding, the continued mischaracterization......Do you share our emails with those in your TT?

It also contains people who call themselves "a messenger and a prophet"

(Message to the board; has anyone here claimed to be a "messenger" or a "prophet"?)

and "the architect of heaven."

Dan, you've been on the 'inside' for so long that you can't sense other peoples' SOH (that's Sense of Humor). You don't see the twinkle in their eye when they have the temerity to call themselves such? Aren't you the "Apostle to the apostles"? Then Uncle John should be able to call himself the architect of heaven. At least it's all lower-case. :P

It contains still others who combine with another other, let me "mark the page", between Chicago and Indianapolis to issue false documents and make phoney voice synthesizer calls from Minneapolis and Cleveland. When such a synthesizer is engaged over the new digitized access lines, the National Authorities, including Homeland Security with the FBI and No Such Agency become involved. Knowing who sets in ODNI, how many ways can you call it stupid? They think they haven't been tracked?

Dan, you just may be the victim of a psy-ops made by rogue black-ops......seriously.......PageMarker wouldn't waste the emotional let alone furtively paranoid energy on such pranks. Have you ever ever stopped and considered that there are probably rogues out there whose design is to make us look bad, the better to unnerve you into attacking us, when we aren't the ones you should be worried about? sheesh! And brother I am SERIOUS!.

Ask Dunn's Internet Cafe owner...that's the very location in Minneapolis where the fraudulent affidavit was sent. The person logged in with an ID. Now...that ID sets with the FBI. Perhaps the Cleveland PD may give them some indication about the phone line used, and in that location, street cams caught it.

Destruction: first, of the TT, next...whatever he and the dark hearts around him could grab, like misdemeanor miscreant employees hurrying to steal sandwiches and chips from a broken vending machine.

Good grief; Shady, you must be right.....Dan, who would want the "destruction" of your beloved TT? Aside from those of us who at one time belonged (probably just as large a group as was in there last I was :!: ) actually 'naming names', what possible damage could be done to your private club? No-one here (excepting possible 'former' maj operatives) has any desire to hurt your TT.

I DO note the attempt at humor, but good god man......

;D

Thank you to the team. There is no war. Remember...these people proudly say that we need their approvals, while hearing that we are at about 120,000 hits per month at Eagles.

Yes, Dan, I guess it's all in the numbers, isn't it? That should make you feel good. It's quantity, after all, and who cares if any 'Warning' gets swept under the rug? Oh, better yet, another $19.95. Remember coming over to Marci's and telling SE and myself we could decide where the profits from the sales went? We were named honorary members of your 'trust' foundation. Why did you do that, Dan? It made me feel uncomfortable, so I followed the better angel in my heart that said the right thing, which was "since you wanted to give any of your royalties to children, we'll just help make sure they're the ones that get them".

Ladies and gentlemen of the team: they have written themselves out of the story.

We'll write our own story, thank you very much. I never put much stock in you coming through with even that 'five minutes', but thanks for making it official.

People with credibility won't - don't - listen to them.

You tell 'em, Dan! People look in shock at what your 'leech' has done to the forums. Being out from being 'inside' means you have to abide by the same laws and mores as the rest of us.

Their book is closed.

LOL! We haven't even begun to write! Or film a DVD!

We...just speaking to the men here...must each be man enough to let them go...even while auto-responding to their internet behavior.

Ah, so the secret is in an "auto-response".....what is that, an automatic censor? A phone call from Alberto Gonzales?!?

To that end...

Rob: we still need the auto-response tool. One where we can just add another name and send it out. We don't need to spend any time on them, while responding, given the technology we have.

Command and control! Wheel about! At arms! Nose in the air! Jaw jut out! Grind the rabble into dust! WE are BETTER than that! [Yes, you can say that again; you ARE better than that. A little respect goes a lot further than pomposity.]

In a couple days, filming...soon DVD #2.

In a couple of weeks, an entirely different series of DVDs.

Ladies and gentlemen-

Now that I have apologized...and in the knowledge that I WILL NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE AGAIN...

(What mistake was that again, Dan? You say an attempt to lay down arms and extend an olive branch? A mistake, you say?)

...and knowing you have privately accepted my apology already...

It's true; we know this diatribe is only for consumption here, which is why your team does what it does constantly: erase virtually everything and re-write history on a daily basis.

Let's get to work. Remember: they only win if we let them get in our way.

If I suspected the above was a reference to the present company, I would encourage that sentiment; as in, steer clear! Leave off aggressing against your neighbors simply because they are "less than laudatory". Not everyone is going to laugh at your jokes, Dan, nor will they believe everything you tell them simply because you are telling them.

Dan

rob wrote:
Dan I'll get that done straight away. You are "ok."

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Hiranya Sutra
Hiranya Sutra

Hiranya Sutra translated into english is Golden Thread.

If we read the definition of Sutra below we will find that this thread means so much more than we think.

We must bury the memories we once had of "them". We all had high hopes in the beginning, but those hopes have been crushed with the reality of all he had to offer, which is sadly, nothing. We have been shown over time that tangled web that has been weaved. In the beginning I am sure most of us would have gone the distance to help do whatever we could to help with disclosure (I still would under someone with honor) but we have seen the true colors of man who is only a master in delusion.

I think that a new direction should be taken. One that truly is the essence of the very name of this thread.

Thessa said it quite nicely in another thread here today.

They have books and dvd's to sell. I think we should leave them to it.

love and peace

d

Quote:
Sūtra (Sanskrit, Devanagari सूत्र) or Sutta (Pāli), literally means a rope or thread that holds things together, and more metaphorically refers to an aphorism (or line, rule, formula), or a collection of such aphorisms in the form of a manual. It is derived from the verbal root siv-, meaning to sew (these words, including Latin suere and English to sew, all derive from PIE *syū-). In Hinduism the 'sutras' form a school of Vedic study, related to and somewhat later than the Upanishads. They served and continue to act as grand treatises on various schools of Hindu Philosophy. They elaborate in succinct verse, sometimes esoteric, Hindu views of metaphysics, cosmogony, the human condition, moksha (liberation), and how to maintain a blissful, dharmic life, in a cosmic spin of karma, reincarnation and desire.

In Buddhism, the term "sutra" refers generally to canonical scriptures that are regarded as records of the oral teachings of Gautama Buddha. In Chinese, these are known as 經 (pinyin: jīng). These teachings are assembled in the second part of the Tripitaka which is called Sutra Pitaka. There are also some Buddhist texts, such as the Platform Sutra, that are called sutras despite being attributed to much later authors.

The Pali form of the word, sutta is used exclusively to refer to Buddhist scriptures, particularly those of the Pali Canon.

[/quote]

Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:43 pm
GT Truther

Post Opposing dan's story
digorius wrote:
We must bury the memories we once had of "them". We all had high hopes in the beginning, but those hopes have been crushed with the reality of all he had to offer, which is sadly, nothing. We have been shown over time that tangled web that has been weaved. In the beginning I am sure most of us would have gone the distance to help do whatever we could to help with disclosure (I still would under someone with honor) but we have seen the true colors of man who is only a master in delusion.

I think that a new direction should be taken. One that truly is the essence of the very name of this thread.

Thessa said it quite nicely in another thread here today.

They have books and dvd's to sell. I think we should leave them to it.

Uncle John here: While the golden thread started out to help release dan from his stated oppressors, this has not been much of a goal for me.

I see the ultimate goal of being disclosure. Dan adds very limited material in disclosure. A lot of what dan discloses is hidden. There is value in interacting with dan in order to learn what we can about the ET presence here on earth.

I've said that dan is the face of disclosure. One could say that dan is the face of the ET's.

Is dan any different than his evil serving bosses? No.

I agree with you Dig that we should not assist dan in his selling or promoting his story. The average human would be done a great disservice if they bought into accepting the dan story as being representative of the ET situation. Dan has refused to consider or discuss the bigger ET picture which he surely must know about. For unknown reasons (other than mind control) he has bought in to promoting this jrod disinfo story.

The purpose of majestic is opposite from disclosure. Majestic manages the cover up. They work for the ET's. The ET's use the story of a catastrophe to seduce majestic to their goals. None of us know whether there is any truth to this story. Dondep believes it, I don't.

I see almost no chance of any real disclosure unless some external ET collection forces it.

There is additional thing going on that is equally important as disclosure. First, the ET's are researching how unbiased human being view there presence and control of the human population and our environment. I continually try to send a message back to the ET's that they are doing a terrible thing. They have accumulated so much bad karma for what they have done to humans and the environment. I attempt to shame the service to other ET's into taking some action to facilitate tossing out the service to self ET's that run the world.

Dan sits in path of this message of the ET's bad karma. Of course, he is so full of himself that he probably would never notice this. This is equally true of majestic. Their judgment after they die will be harsh.

So instead of supporting dan's story, we are opposing it. This is what any rational and caring human being should do. It is sad that so few have responded. So in this spirit, Dig, I refuse to leave them to it although it is heartening that most serious UFO researchers don't buy into dan's story.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
It also contains people who call themselves "a messenger and a prophet"

(Message to the board; has anyone here claimed to be a "messenger" or a "prophet"?)

and "the architect of heaven."

Dan, you've been on the 'inside' for so long that you can't sense other peoples' SOH (that's Sense of Humor). You don't see the twinkle in their eye when they have the temerity to call themselves such? Aren't you the "Apostle to the apostles"? Then Uncle John should be able to call himself the architect of heaven. At least it's all lower-case. :P

Uncle John here: Alas, I claimed to be a messenger and a prophet. Why? Because I believe it is true. Of course the real joke is that no one remembers what my message or prophecy is!

God knows. His angels know. His messengers know. His prophets know.

They have better memories that dan does and a lot better focus.

That said, I know that it doesn't make a difference what I claim I am. I'm not the subject of the golden thread.

It is a lot easier in life to be ignored than to be heard and then be stoned for telling people what they don't want to hear.

I'm like the "Estimated Prophet" that the Grateful Dead use to sing about. "My time coming any day now, don't worry about it. No."

Some jokes are better left for the reader to figure out slowly. Now, ain't that a message.

BTW, great post Dondep.

Edit: It just struck me that dan might have a new medical condition never before noticed to humankind, "prophet jealousy." ROTFLMAO. How would you treat something like that?

Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:29 pm
GT Truther

Post attributable? immutable? cannable? potable? portable?
Ganesh: "Wake up, Blob. The fyre has definately gone out, and I think we need to go into Lost Vagos to stock up on theory."

Sidekick Blob: "If I hear another theory, I will retch. I will, Gan."

Ganesh: "Easy Blob. Peep's theories are varrry important to them. Like Judge Judy. Its a fine Spring afternoon, ya got the day off, maybe first some casual mastubation, then in the afterglow ya switch channels, and there she is Judge Judy the beotch. We calls them types 'Jim the Expert."

Sidekick Blob: "Jeezuz Gan, that sound nasty...."

Dr. So: "For every theory there is a season. Turn turn turn. So."

Hamokakamo Lamoko: "No, the Eagle's theory wins. His earthbound brother the Trickster has no theories, is just a lunatic, so he/sh/it wins nothing. No theory, no points."

Jamima Jomama: "Screw all dat. Theory is theory, cheesy, swiss, and cowardly. Butt, knowt as baddd as limburger."

Yakasmackama: "That would be rush?"

KangKongus: "Yeah, rush limburger, the real dadmiral."

Nongamango: "No wonder something stinks."

Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:51 pm
Post Once apon a time ....
Quotes for today ..

''Everybody's ignorant,just on different subjects''
Will Rogers

“There are three side effects of acid: enhanced long-term memory, decreased short-term memory, and I forget the third.”
Timothy Leary

"Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable."
Terrence Mckenna

Enjoy..
Nodstar* 8)

Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:39 pm
GT Truther

Post York Pork
Quote:
THE ROYAL HOUSE
OF
BRITAIN
http://asis.com/~stag/royalty.html

Detailed maps of smaller areas can be found at
THEY WENT THATTAWAY

http://keithlaney.net/phpBB/posting.php ... te&p=51092[/quote]

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:29 pm
GT Truther

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?nod ... tnode_id=0

Quote:
For these reasons the Billboard Liberation Front states emphatically and for all time herein that to Advertise is to Exist. To Exist is to Advertise. Our ultimate goal is nothing short of a personal and singular Billboard for each citizen. Until that glorious day for global communications when every man, woman and child can scream at or sing to the world in 100Pt. type from their very own rooftop; until that day we will continue to do all in our power to encourage the masses to use any means possible to commandeer the existing media and to alter it to their own design.

Each time you change the Advertising message in your own mind, whether you climb up onto the board and physically change the original copy and graphics or not, each time you improve the message, you enter in to the High Priesthood of Advertisers.....

"phenomenology"
http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/v ... ?p=112#112

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:35 pm
GT Truther

Post the Solstice Sun on the Galactic Plane?
dan wrote:
The reasons I applied for not revealing it, have to do with the responsibilities of the New Group - that being monitoring (and taking action where necessary) as we finish through our time with the Solstice Sun on the Galactic Plane...a period ending after 2016...with greatest danger between 1992 - 2012.

Uncle John here: Now what the heck is the Solstice Sun on the Galactic Plane? Astrology here we come!

http://www.scottmandelker.com/TGS/Prophecy/solsun.html

http://www.alignment2012.com/

http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/JenkinsJM2-p1.htm

http://alignment2012.com/whatisGA.htm

Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Coy? Who, Dan? Like Father, Like S(i)on!
Coy? Who, Dan?

stan wrote:

Hello, everybody! I have been asked a few questions in PM. One of those questions can be bridged, publicly.

I was asked a question about the New Body. It was a great question.

(Here comes the pre-emptive strike. This is the 'prompted open'; note the set-up.)

Most all of the former members of Majestic have been passing rumors back and forth concerning what the present name of the New Body may be...that is...what is the name of the group which took over after Majestic adjourned.

(Someone noted my use of the new name's body on the opening page of danburisch.info when I announced the forum shut-down; I intentionally played the first card, and voila, now I have the desired reaction. Confirmed. Other individuals on this GT have also been aware of information received concerning this subject, and the corroborative nature of the documentation. So, I 'played' this card to see if there was a reaction to 'explain' things, pre-emptively. Now the other cards will be held until a suitable moment.)

Many weeks ago, we (I confess to have been part of the rumor mill amongst the retired members ;D )

Nice one, Dan! Innoculate by "admitting" to "seeding" info/disinfo yourself! Brilliant! You can then 'own' the rumor!

thought for sure we had it. We had scrutinized the posts which occurred early-middle last year, during the "Maj v New Body" open house we held for new operatives as well as Upper Echelon for both the Yorkies and the Scots.

At last! An open admission the masonic bodies control the "upper echelon" of the power structure!

We took special time on the Yorkies Upper Stratum, passing notes back and forth via IM. Right around the same time as the Open House, a third party passed a message to me that the name of the New Body was "YORK." This party had never been wrong before, and he is (in fact) one of the people who was present so many years ago when I was recruited in the laboratory at UNLV. So...once the scrutiny occurred, and we noticed that the presumed (but not confirmed) new Lead Seated Member used the term Y1, we figured for sure we had it. At that point, I made the decision that (in the spirit of honesty) I would confirm that I knew the name, but would not reveal it. The reasons I applied for not revealing it, have to do with the responsibilities of the New Group - that being monitoring (and taking action where necessary) as we finish through our time with the Solstice Sun on the Galactic Plane...a period ending after 2016...with greatest danger between 1992 - 2012. (If I were to learn of it, for certain now, I would not reveal it publicly. In other words, my same position stands.)

Since that time, I have had the pleasure of seeing and speaking directly with the former MJ1. I came right out and confronted that individual about the name "YORK." He called the individual to whom I earlier referred (recruiter at UNLV lab) into his office and confronted him about the information. The name, at that time was "The Honourable Representation of the Cryptic York Rite" which was added 1 +1 by him, also seeing the name designator "Y1" and from that he was sure it was "YORK."

Mongrel, as well as the rest of us, also believed it was "YORK." Frankly, it made the most sense to me, because there were serious rubs against each other, and I felt that the Yorkies named it YORK to one up the Scots, who operated under Majestic.

I heard from the former MJ1 that we were wrong. When the keys (so to speak) were handed over, the former MJ1 was the only former seated Majestic member to be told the name of the new group. That day, he did not see fit to tell me.

This was the crowning moment; Like Father, Like S(i)on! (More on this momentarily).

There have also been rumors, fed by at least one active counter intelligence professional, directly created and fed in reaction to certain nonsense about the nonexistent Priory of Sion that was being bantered about on the internet, that the new name is "SION."

And are you prepared to testify to Congress that this is true? Or did you testify that you already ARE a member of that new body?

It is my view that the rumor is being fed so that people will look that direction, rather than another...whatever it may be. In other words, it's disinformation.

Interesting how you have pressed into words an entire set of suppositions, so quickly, after noting the name as it appears on the website these past few days. One mans information is another man's disinformation. (Inquiring minds want to know!)

On one hand I understand their reasoning: we have had the microphone and the press, so the earlier incorrect link between Marcia and myself and the nonexistent Priory of Sion, was an easy feed for whomever would eagerly buy anything,

Not so fast, Dan! There you go again! Just wait until we can get Congress to authorize a set of full hearings that will provide immunity to others that will testify to your TRUE relationship to the TRUE organization. In the meantime, you know I'll only endanger the source if I fell prey to the trap you set, which is the usual, claiming that all other information than yours is a hoax!

and that would be linked to the Majestic via us, because we are the ones out there fighting the fight,

Yes, closing down forums because people say things you don't like! Better salesmanship, less censorship!

and using the name Majestic. On the other hand, while I would not directly tell the public the real name,

Of course! Remember that! You've sworn an oath never to do that, so coyness is the operative ploy of the day.

I am also not going to play the disinformation game when asked directly: so I tell you in all honesty, I thought I knew but I was wrong, and it is neither YORK, nor SION...but the two of them (my recruiter and the former MJ1) could have been lying to me...and so the name could conceivably be YORK, SION, or anything else.

Ah, were it not for the disclaimer! You must've done some clever juggling for the life insurance needs of the family!

As it stands...at this moment...I have not been able to confirm the name of the New Body.

Whew! For a moment there......! At ease, then.

Dan

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Soul man speaks
Uncle John here: You have to register here or go to SNEDs (while it's there, LOL) to read dan's statement on souls.

Dan ain't the architect of heaven, so he doesn't get to engineer how souls work.

It seems that dan is attempting to justify souls for his bosses (the ET's) cloning of hybrids project.

Well souls are not justified by proclamation, they are justified by unification. Does dan or his ET bosses have any idea what I mean by unification? No.

Let me put it another way. Souls get to decide what a soul is and how much of a soul each sentient being is given in eternity. That's some heavy stuff I just posted.

And how does UJ get to decide what a soul is? I don't. I'm just a good observer of a process which I don't try to own. It is with tongue and cheek that I call myself the architect. Humor is the great glue in the universe and one of the main processes that enables souls to unify.

I can just see the twitching of the ET's upset that dan's proclamation of God giving their creations souls is automatic is not going to work!

Now if the stupid ET's that are trying to create souls for their containers keep on with the process they have started, they only weaken their own resultant souls. In other words, they and dan are headed in the wrong direction.

Now if I could just figure out who put the copier machine in my dream I could start this day off with less confusion.

How about getting full on a love parade?

BTW, I'm going to another dead show tonight.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Dan sights the enemy and is it us?
Uncle John here: Dan hauls up the don't tread on me flag with the snake symbolism avatar.

dan wrote:
MAY GOD PROTECT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND HER VALIANT WARRIORS!

Remember, Mongrel...only public press releases. That's all. If the balloon goes up, remember, the enemy is listening.

...and pray for peace, brother!

Dan

Eternal Father, Strong to save,
Whose arm hath bound the restless wave,
Who bid'st the mighty Ocean deep
Its own appointed limits keep;
O hear us when we cry to thee,
for those in peril on the sea.

O Christ! Whose voice the waters heard
And hushed their raging at Thy word,
Who walked'st on the foaming deep,
and calm amidst its rage didst sleep;
Oh hear us when we cry to Thee
For those in peril on the sea!

Most Holy spirit! Who didst brood
Upon the chaos dark and rude,
And bid its angry tumult cease,
And give, for wild confusion, peace;
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee

O Trinity of love and power!
Our brethren shield in danger's hour;
From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
Protect them wheresoe'er they go;
Thus evermore shall rise to Thee,
Glad hymns of praise from land and sea.

UJ: Are we the enemy dan is referring to? If so, dan has really gone off the deep end.

It seems all dan is trying to do here is tie hate up into a nice package and call it peace.

What about the unity dan?

We were all on the disclosure path together. Why did you leave? Who beckoned you away?

Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Natural born JRods
UJ, that poem that Dan's quoting seems dovetailed to his statement "May god protect the US and her valiant warriors" -- refering to a possible Iranian conflict soon :?:

I'll be amazed if York is the only name they could come up with as the successor to the grandiloquent Majestic. Back in October 2006, at one of the old forums, I came up with some gems:-

O-T-R-9 = "Over-The-Rainbow-9"

Ticmajest Tau

O F T I T K = "Organisation For Those In The Know"

I feel a bit shortchanged that neither of the above was used, if truth be told. :P

Masonic connections run deep in Western Europe, as we're all aware. Don talked about Romano Prodi earlier, and the Italian seemed to strike up a close friendship with Blair when Prodi was a European Commissioner. I guess they first met at one of the Bilderberger meetings that Blair had attended in 1995 when he was being groomed as the electable face of the Labour Party by the PTB to replace John Smith, a fellow Scot. We have an abnormally large coterie of Scots in the government in the UK. I can't help but feel that there's a scottish-rite reason for this, unless the Scots are more natural born leaders compared to the English and Welsh. Without the Scottish influence, the British Empire would have been a mere shadow of what it was, so I guess they're natural-born leaders. :wink:

Hoo Nose has a lot to offer to this saga, L2L. It's a shame he's throwing the baby out with the bathwater, to borrow one of Don's phrases, and not bothering to register here.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:14 am
GT Truther

Post Thou Doth Proclaim A Teensy-Weensy Bit Much
O ye heavenly architect, methinks the Apostle doth proclaim a bit much, for has it not been shown the error of man's ways in his path to war? This war, blessed not by the Christ nor given the sanctity of legitimacy, has only victims, so let it not be said that those who make war should find the benevolence of the Creator smiling upon them, for the Creator is surely not smiling.

___________________________________________________________________________________

mjc, did you see the video with the female soldier from your fair isle making the statement "apparently we trespassed", as she sat chain-smoking glumly following clips of her mates eating dinner off paper plates like they would at a family reunion.

I think Blair "sent" those soldiers over the border to provoke the Iranians, the better to justify war against them.

Yet another military adventure the creator won't be smiling upon.

(All due respect to the men and women of the 'armed forces', who are fighting a mercenary war on behalf of those who expect to profit from the poleshift. JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION......)

As for the Scottish Rite....my promise of confidence and my concern for those that would be 'discovered' and subsequently punished were I to say a bit more about the Scotties vs. Yorkies leaves me silent on some salient issues. I'll just throw in the opinion that the Scots figured there wouldn't BE another "60 years", so they left it to the Yorkers to pick up the slack in the "frosty season" expected to occur after the Scots left the helm. Interestingly enough, "peace" seems to have broken out between the euro-illumes and the ameri-maji under the helmsmanship of the Apostle. JMHO, again.

OTR-9.....ROTFLMAO

Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Iranian tv footage
Hi Don. Yep, I'm just catching up now with the Iranian TV footage on BBC News24 and Sky. It seems that the video reel is stuck in a loop -- Seawoman Faye Turney must have got through 40 cigarettes in 5 minutes. And her 14 male colleagues must be bloated from eating all that grub over and over again. I mustn't joke about these things though, as these are serious times. I guess Seawoman Turney is doing what anyone would do in that situation -- telling the Iranians what they wanted to hear...or the truth.

You could be right that Blair had a hand in this, because he did mention something about “ratcheting up” the pressure on Tehran this month. I bet George swooned when Blair said that.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:58 am
GT Truther

The 1965 Brooksville, Florida Case
John Reeves: First Man on the Moon
by Billy J. Rachels,
Director UFO Bureau
From Alternate Perceptions Magazine
Brent Raynes, Editor

Before there was Gulf Breeze there was Brooksville, Florida, known as the UFO Capitol of the world during the 1960s and 1970s. In 1968 I got into radio broadcasting and ended up working the Neal Armstrong landing in 1969, airing the Mutual Network coverage of it on WCNH AM/FM in Quincy, FL. Shortly after that, I heard about a man in Brooksville saying he was the first man to set foot on the moon. In 1970 and 1971 I would go to see him and the landing site, his moon dust and plaster casts of footprints.

Our story begins when a former steelworker from the cold North decided to retire to sunny Central Florida. Born John Frank Reeves -- in 1961 he bought a small house on highway 50 located 10 miles wet of Brooksville and not too far from the Gulf of Mexico. Mr. Reeves, who is one of the most overlooked contactees of all time, is a simple and honest man with a limited education. His favorite form of exercise is taking long walks behind his house in the sandy, hilly countryside. It was on one of these leisure walks that he had his first encounter with beings from outer space. The date was March 2, 1965, and between 1965 and 1971 he would have a number of encounters with the Space People (as he would call them).

On that day back in 1965, it was mid-afternoon, about a half mile from his home. Just as he topped a sand dune he saw an amazing sight. Approximately 100 yards away was a disc-shaped object sitting on the ground with four stilt-like legs. Mr. Reeves described the object as a disc with a dome on top, a dull, silvery-gray color. He estimated the diameter at 40 feet, 8 to 9 feet at its thickest point, and the distance from the edge of the disc to the ground was approximately 3 1/2 feet. John Reeves later would build a full size wood model of the saucer in his back yard. It really grabbed your attention as you drove down the highway.

Now, back to the encounter. John had never seen anything like this before, and he moved with caution. As he approached the strange craft he noticed a figure about 25 feet from the saucer. He said it appeared to have a tight, luminous skin covering the entire body. Later, he thought it may have been a robot. The being turned suddenly around and started moving toward John, pulling from its side a small square object, similar to a camera. The being held the device at chin-level, then pushed a button that caused an extremely bright flash. Mr. Reeves attempted to run away, but tripped over a bush and lost his glasses. Lying on the ground, he watched the being as it picked up the glasses and gave them to him. (!) By this time, John was quite upset. As the being made its way back to the ship, it dropped two pieces of paper onto the ground, then entered the object via a slat-like stairway on the underside. Mr. Reeves then described something that he will never, ever forget. The Saucer began rotating counterclockwise, slowly at first, then faster as it rose gradually and finally left the area at a high rate of speed.

Sometime later, he took the thin papers with what appeared to be writing on it to the local radio station. They interviewed him, and then called the Air Force. The Air Force confiscated the papers, and several weeks returned to him a different type of paper with no writing on it of any kind.

The local sheriff and newspaper editor said they found Mr. Reeves to be a normal, sincere and honest man. After some more sightings were made in the area -- one being very low-level -- the Air Force brought in some high-ranking officers and some special equipment, then closed off the entire area to everyone, including the sheriff and members of his staff. The Air Force later declared the sighting a hoax.

Mr. Reeves would have more sightings and contacts with the Space People. His most outstanding took place on August 6, 1968, almost a full year before Neal Armstrong landed on the Moon. Responding to an unexplainable urge to go to the same part of the woods where he had encountered the saucer, he saw the same type of ship, and met with the Space People for several hours. He asked them all types of questions. He said they spoke English, as well as other languages. They told him their ships were made of a super strong substance, much stronger than steel but lightweight like aluminum. He went on to describe the beings as beautiful, slim, tall, with smooth skin and features similar to Orientals, but only slightly. They wore tight-fitting, one piece jumpsuits, and appeared to be in their 30s, though they claimed to be much older. The Space People asked him if he would like to take a trip to the Moon. John quickly said yes, as he felt he could trust them.

The entire trip (there and back) took a little over six hours. They landed on the dark side of the Moon, where he found their base enclosed in a large, transparent dome, under which he was able to walk comfortably in his short-sleeved shirt. Let me point out that in the last couple of years, Richard Hoagland claims to have found similar structures in NASA Moon photos.

Needless to say, being the first Earthman on the Moon, Mr. Reeves' eyes almost popped out of his head. Realizing he would need proof of his trip, he reached down and scooped up some dark gray lunar dust into a medicine bottle, and picked up an approximately softball-size crystal. Later, when he talked to scientists about his trip, he told them that the Earth was more egg-shaped than round, and that you could see light clouds on the Moon. He did not show them the dust or rock because he feared they would take his samples and never return them.

One year later, as Neal Armstrong stepped onto the surface of the Moon, he said, "The surface of the Moon ranges from chalky gray to much darker. The ground is covered in a gray dust ranging from very finely granulated to larger glasslike beads very much like earth coal." He also said you could see light clouds off in the distance, coming together, but quickly breaking up. On their trip back, they noted that the Earth was more egg-shaped than round.

I saw the dust. It was much finer than coal dust. I also looked in a book on all types of rocks and could not find anything that matched the crystal that John had let me hold, though he would not give me a sample. He kept the dust and the crystal under heavy lock and key. He would show them to almost no one, and I had to beg to see them. He also showed me a duplicate of a flag he had from their world, saying he had the real one in a safe deposit box (I never found out if that was true). The Space People told John that their home planet was called Moniheya. It was 32,000 miles around, with 30 countries, total population 15 billion.

In September 1972, the sandy deserted hills where John loved to walk and meet with the Space People were no more. Developers began removing trees and flattening hills to make way for a mobile home park. And, yes, someone does have that original landing site in their front yard.

Mr. John Reeves is now deceased, but his claim to be the First Earthman on the Moon will live forever in the hearts of researchers like myself.

EDITOR'S NOTE: (Brent Raynes) Back between 1969 and 1975, I made several sojourns to Brooksville. I met with locals, like Ramona Hibner and Eula Lewis, and heard all kinds of fascinating tales of UFOs, aliens, and Bigfoots. And, of course, I met John Reeves at his home. It was a circus. People came by while I was there, and Mr. Reeves told his story to them as he told it to me. He didn't seem to tire of telling his story over and over. He took people around his property to see a curious monument he had constructed to the Space People. Nearby was the Saucer replica that Mr. Reeves had constructed, as mentioned in the above article.

Mr. Reeves was a very nice and open man. He really did seem to believe his own stories. Ramona felt that he had been "programmed" though with certain memories by an alien intelligence, and that his memories and experiences could not be trusted as objective evidence of what actually transpired during his "encounters." And, of course, over the years details might become embellished and distorted with the frequent retelling.

Nevertheless, Brooksville indeed used to be the UFO Capitol of the Saucer World, and John Reeves was its resident Contactee celebrity!

Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:21 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Iranian tv footage
Three words 'Gulf of Tonkin'.

Enough said.Image

Shady

mjc wrote:
Hi Don. Yep, I'm just catching up now with the Iranian TV footage on BBC News24 and Sky. It seems that the video reel is stuck in a loop -- Seawoman Faye Turney must have got through 40 cigarettes in 5 minutes. And her 14 male colleagues must be bloated from eating all that grub over and over again. I mustn't joke about these things though, as these are serious times. I guess Seawoman Turney is doing what anyone would do in that situation -- telling the Iranians what they wanted to hear...or the truth.

You could be right that Blair had a hand in this, because he did mention something about “ratcheting up” the pressure on Tehran this month. I bet George swooned when Blair said that.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:35 pm
GT Truther

From the Stanford Research Institute -- an old library book----

page 8

page 148

you can download the book from
http://www.skilluminati.com/docs/Changi ... titute.pdf

Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:38 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Dan sights the enemy and is it us?
You know what’s truly terrorizing.

If we attack Iran. It fits EXACTLY exactly into Christian prophecy pertaining ot “The End Times” The chess will be set the pieces moved into position. Ushering in the Return of Christ.

If it happens. Don’t expect Christ to come as the humble peaceful carpenter. He’ll be coming back as the Judge of Humanity at whose feet we’ll ALL be held accountable for lives and deeds in life.

You Danny keep focusing on Christs Love and Mercy. He gave us that 2000 years ago he gave us the keys to the kingdom with his blood. Yet before he left this Earth he gave us his only commandment "Love one and other as I have loved you."

Here we are 2000 years later. 2/3 of this planet live in abject poverity, every four seconds a child dies from hunge. Wars and rumors of wars abound.

An your Majestic Masters profit from it all!

You better pray Danny for you call them your friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RtGCppfCPw

Shady

PS.. A little known FACT George Bush and the family are DIRECT decendent of NERO (the murder of apostles Paul and Peter. The Roman Emperor who decleared himself God.

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Dan hauls up the don't tread on me flag with the snake symbolism avatar.

dan wrote:
MAY GOD PROTECT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND HER VALIANT WARRIORS!

Remember, Mongrel...only public press releases. That's all. If the balloon goes up, remember, the enemy is listening.

...and pray for peace, brother!

Dan

Eternal Father, Strong to save,
Whose arm hath bound the restless wave,
Who bid'st the mighty Ocean deep
Its own appointed limits keep;
O hear us when we cry to thee,
for those in peril on the sea.

O Christ! Whose voice the waters heard
And hushed their raging at Thy word,
Who walked'st on the foaming deep,
and calm amidst its rage didst sleep;
Oh hear us when we cry to Thee

Most Holy spirit! Who didst brood
Upon the chaos dark and rude,
And bid its angry tumult cease,
And give, for wild confusion, peace;
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee

O Trinity of love and power!
Our brethren shield in danger's hour;
From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
Protect them wheresoe'er they go;
Thus evermore shall rise to Thee,
Glad hymns of praise from land and sea.

UJ: Are we the enemy dan is referring to? If so, dan has really gone off the deep end.

It seems all dan is trying to do here is tie hate up into a nice package and call it peace.

What about the unity dan?

We were all on the disclosure path together. Why did you leave? Who beckoned you away?

Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:07 pm
GT Truther

I whole heartedly agree with Peter Gonsalves! Its time. For the UFO communitty to start to march non violent Protest. Imagine a couple of hundred protestors outside Burisch's apartment with pickets and protesting ;) Imagine Mongrel, Brent, Owl, McDowell scampering to protect Danny from the rightful anger and demands of a few hundred protestors demanding answers what a beautiful day that would be. ;)

Shady

Quote:
http://www.ufoarea.com/conspiracy_acallfor.html

A call for a more radical approach to disclosure
by Peter Gonsalves
Fri, 12 May 2006
Today we have received this important letter...
THANKS Peter!

Introduction

As I write this my friends and my soldiers are fighting and dying in Iraq.

Fighting for lies and for oil. I have spent my whole adult life in the service of my country defending her from her enemies. But now, I believe that her biggest enemy is the secret government that resides within her.

I write this essay in the hopes that someone will read it and take it seriously. Though even as I write this I realize that most people will delete this essay and dismiss it as the ravings of a lunatic. As we approach the 60th year since Roswell I question how much closer are we to disclosure now then we were then?

In 1993, Dr. Steven Greer started the disclosure project to end UFO secrecy. However, I ask how much closer are we today to disclosure then in 1993? I am calling on the adoption of a 6-step plan to turn up the heat and bring this issue to a head. It is time to end this once and for all.

The Situation

The current situation as I see it is that Americans have no idea who Dr. Greer is or what the disclosure project is about. Moreover, this holds true for the majority of UFO researchers and projects out there.

Even though a majority of Americans believe in UFO’s, to say you have seen one is to be labeled as crazy by the very same people that say they believe in UFOs. Part of this, is that society has been conditioned to believe in a certain way.

Society has been conditioned to believe the media tells the truth, that we live in a free and open society and that the government always has our best interests at heart. Until the masses can be trained to think differently, UFO researchers are just paddling against the current going nowhere.

The Plan

The following is a 6-point plan I suggest that the UFO community should consider.

1. Organization of the various researchers\Groups. A conference should convene with every UFO researcher and group possible to develop common objectives on UFO disclosure. I know there are differences in the community on what UFO’s are or aren’t, about alien agendas and so for. But these differences should be set aside and common ground should be established.

The goal being that the bigger the organization the more power it will have. There would also be a pooling of resources which otherwise might not be enjoyed by all. The result should be an Alliance among UFO research groups for the common goal of disclosure.
This meeting should not be a public affair as there would be a need to keep government interference to a minimum.

2. Creation of Resistance Group. The conference should establish a non-violent resistance group dedicated to taking a more active stance. I say resistance group, because it needs to be the goal of this group to overthrow the influence of the secret government and to re-educate the masses to think for themselves.
This group needs to use active protesting, marches, organizing local grass roots campaigns in order to get the word out. This group would make sure it is on the evening news every night and make disclosure a topic that is talked about at the dinner table.

3. A second conference. A meeting should be set up with leaders of the different peace movements. Using evidence of the suppressing of energy technologies and the needless invasion of Iraq may persuade these groups to join the disclosure cause. Power is in Numbers. Again, use the different groups to bring these issues out into the open and on the evening news every night.

4. Covert Ops. Creation of our own covert operations force to use the black ops techniques that the governments black ops use to turn the tables on the government black ops units. We have our own experts, we know their tactics.

I reiterate, peaceful protest, but we might be able to follow agents, discover their identities, publish their identities, harass them and their family, and even lure them out to supposed crash sites to ambush them with friendly media and protestors.

How embarrassing would it be for a unit from C.A.G. to show up to what they think is a crash site only to be filmed by hidden cameras and have the whole thing broadcast live over the net or if lucky over the T.V.\radio?

5. Use of non-violent strategies to catch black ops in the act of intimidating people and covering up evidence. Again the use of hidden cameras and live broadcast on the net and friendly media such as Art Bell and such.

6. The possible use of friendly elements in the special or covert operations field to carry out covert operations to secure evidence from secure government\corporate facilities. Imagine a team breaking into Ft Belvoir and capturing the films of recovery operations that my sources say are stored there?

Conclusion

It is time to end this. Congress is not going to get to involved in this until they see 100,000 protesters march through Washington calling for the release of this information. When 100,000 protesters show up an area51, break down the gate, and march to the hangers someone might have to start taking this seriously.

When the agents that work for the secret government start having their privacy invaded and their families they might be less inclined to carry out their missions.

The great fear I have is that the longer that UFO organizations are around and the more money is donated to them the less it is in there interest to solve this problem. That it might be more beneficial; to sell out and just collect donations. Well thank you for your time and I hope that some of this might make sense and possibly help to end the secrecy.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:19 pm
GT Truther

This is a little dated. But we need more actions like this instead of begging and pleading for these "black ops' types to pretty please share what ever information they have. We need to put them on the spot and force them to speak with such courage as Lara took below.

Enough with this begging and pleading for disclousre it's high time we start demanding it.

JUst some thoughts,

Shady

-------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Are you Ready For The Revolution? Grant Cameron

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his
life for his friends." (John 15:13)

"This is where I felt I had to go, and we'll see what happens."
Lara Johnstone

Just over 25 years ago, American forces left Vietnam for the last time. Part of the reason for the withdrawal was the advancing North Vietnamese forces advancing on the South Vietnamese capitol. The main reason for the withdrawal, however, was that the American people had turned on the idea of the war, and wanted it ended. Demonstrations in the streets of America, and acts of civil disobedience, had made the idea of continuing the war intolerable.

In a country that believes it is "Government of the people, by the people," it now appears that some people have begun to rise up on the UFO issue. These people believe that like the Vietnam war it is not a strong scientific or logical argument that will turn the tide. They believe that, like Vietnam, the issue is political in nature and political pressure is the main weapon for turning the tide.

One such woman who has taken a stand on the UFO issue is a 35 year old woman from Oakland California.

Her story began on July 22, 2001, when Dr. Steven Greer arrived in San Francisco to make a presentation of his traveling UFO Disclosure Project. The event was held at the huge Masonic Auditorium in San Francisco. Among the 800 people in the audience was a woman by the name of Lara Johnstone.

Lara was a bit skeptical of the whole extraterrestrial thing. She had no background in Ufology. She had never had a sighting. A friend sent her an e-mail about the local Disclosure Event. Lara visited the Disclosure web site on the Internet. After reading the objective she decided to attend. "I never before really "believed' Lara wrote to President George Bush, "in ‘verifiable evidence' of extraterrestrial visits." The Disclosure event turned out to be a "reality check" for Laura.

During the event the two hour Disclosure Testimony Tape was shown. This tape produced by the Disclosure project [www.disclosureproject.org] was highlights of over 100 hours of
testimony that had been collected from interviews with dozens of
U.S. Government, industrial, and military witnesses to UFO and
extraterrestrial events and secret 'black-ops' projects. Following the presentation of the video- tape there was a presentation by Disclosure director Dr. Steven M. Greer and local San Francisco Project witnesses Carol Rosin (spokesperson for Dr. Werner Von Braun) and Daniel Sheehan (legal counsel for the Disclosure Project).

The Disclosure Testimony video was a collection of testimony clips from military and government people talking about the reality of the UFO situation. It was made up of two hours of the 100+ hours of testimony with key witnesses that the Disclosure Project had on file. The testimony that Lara witnessed that evening was more than she could take. She purchased the Disclosure book that Greer was selling at the event, which gave testimony from yet more witnesses telling the true story of what had happened regarding UFOs since 1947.

Lara decided action was necessary. She chose a form of protest that she was familiar with - a hunger strike. In late 2000 Lara had used this protest method successfully against the state of California. In an E-mail to Charles Huffer, Lara described her first hunger strike protest.

I went on a hunger strike was against the CA Department of Corrections and Gov. Gray Davis. After 25 days, they bowed, admitted -- in writing -- what I had alleged, and what they had 'said', but not in writing. Before the press conference, the dept head of all of CA's prisons, came up to me and went ballistic. He started screaming 'who do you think you are' 'how dare you' and on and on! He did not like being called up by the
South African media, asked to answer very difficult questions regarding how he runs his prisons!

Following the disclosure event, Lara quickly researched the UFO subject in preparation for sending a letter to President Bush on the subject. As a part of this effort she contacted Charles Huffer, an Arkansas UFO researcher, who on July 28, 2000, had the opportunity to question President elect Bush while he was on the campaign trail for President.

During this encounter Huffer asked Bush "Half the public believes that UFOs are real." Would you finally tell us what the hell is going on? " Bush replied, " "Sure I will."

A few minutes later Huffer ran into Bush again and the president-elect stated, " It will be the first thing that he will do." (He pointed at Dick Cheney who was just walking up) "He'll get right on it."

Lara used the Huffer encounter with Bush to time the beginning of her hunger strike. The hunger strike would begin exactly one year to the day Bush promised he would work to tell the people about UFOs. She wrote in her July 26, 2001 letter of protest to President Bush.

One year later, on 28 July 2001, you are now the President and I again ask you "are you willing to finally tell the American people and the whole world, the truth about unidentified flying objects?" Hundreds of high level US government officials are standing courageous and willing to tell the truth, which can change our world. Will you give them the opportunity. Can we begin healing our world? Can we end this endeavor of greed, corruption, fear and destruction? Can we find a way to take a
stand, step by step? If we continue this way, we'll only end up where we are going. It doesn't have to be this way. We have a choice.

As a South African, Lara Johnstone also addressed her letter of protest to President Thabo Mbeki of South Africa, as well as President George Bush. She outlined her request, President Bush and President Mbeki, I am writing to share with you and all the other leaders around the world my extreme concern. My concern is so great, that I have decided to go on a hunger strike, starting July 28, 2001, to death if need be, in
order to express my humble request. My request is that the U.S.
and other governments:

1. Hold open, comprehensive, secrecy-free hearings to take military/agency witness testimony on events and evidence relating to an Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth.

2. To hold open hearings on advanced energy and propulsion systems, relating to extraterrestrial phenomena that, when publicly released, will provide solutions to global environmental challenges.

3. To enact legislation which will ban all space-based weapons, and to enact and implement international treaties and legal standards prohibiting the weaponization of space.

4. To enact comprehensive legislation to research, develop and explore space peacefully and cooperatively with all cultures on Earth and in space.

In an interview with Lara Johnstone, I asked her about her plans for the hunger strike. She stated, "I'm on my way to D.C. I was going to do a bus trip across the country. I am hoping to be in Washington by the 28th of August which would make the hunger strike at one month, but I'm flexible on that. I have this feeling that I must not plan to much - that things are going to work right. Things are going to happen, and I should just be open and trusting. . . It started on the 28th of July to August 28th will be a month, and then interestingly enough the 28th of
September will be two months and that is the start of the
anti-globalization demonstrations."

Lara has received the expected reactions from people to her hunger strike. Some have said that she is "totally nuts." One person told her, "You don't want to just take on the whole world - now you want to save the aliens too." To this Lara responded, "I said it's not about that. It's about all of us knowing what's going on. Are we just here to buy buy buy being little consumers, or are we here for a bigger purpose? To grow and to love. For me it's about the truth. With the secrecy we're
spreading more fear, and more fear, and it's separation."

Lara is preparing a web site where people can access the letters she has sent out, and stay updated on what responses she has received. She is preparing a letter for all members of Congress, and is sending out letters to names she received of people inside the UFO community who might be able to help her.

Robert H. Williams, a man who lost his job at Clinton Community College in Plattsburgh, New York, for his UFO beliefs, has been kind enough to help Lara in her time of need. On his personal web site, Robert is hosting a section with copies of all the initial correspondence between Lara and Charles Huffer, and the letter to the President. To view this material go to Mr. Williams home page, and then to the section on "WHO."

http://http://members.tripod.com/rhw007/

As President George Bush vacations on his Texas ranch, Lara is in the process of writing her second letter to him. There has been no word from the White House, and no major backing by the UFO or Disclosure Movement community. Then again, it is still early in the hunger strike, Day 10 as this is being written. Lara is still confident. As Lara says, "We'll see what happens."

Lara is available for questions or offers of support at
510-823-8109

Lara's web Site is http://www.bushufodisclosure.org

"Are you ready for the revolution?" Lara Johnstone, a California woman who began a Hunger Strike for
Disclosure on July 28th.

Lara Johnstone Ends 'Hunger-Strike' Grant Cameron

On Sunday September 9 - Day 44 Lara Johnstone made the decision
to end her hunger strike to encourage President Bush to fulfill his promise to Charles Huffer to disclose the truth about UFOs. She discussed her decision to end the hunger strike, prior to ending it, with some of the supporters who had been with her for most of her effort to achieve disclosure.

When I talked to her Sunday evening, she said the hunger strike was supposed to focus on disclosure. It was now focused on her and the time to end it had come. Minutes later at rest stop on her bus trip from Oakland to Los Angeles to speak at a conference Lara stopped and ate a burger. "It was a small vegetable one," she told me in a phone call minutes later.

Despite a letter from her congress woman Barbara Lee requesting that the President provide Lara Johnstone with a reply to her July 26, 2001 letter, it appears that the President will not be forced to answer mail from constituents.

Lara told me that, in the end, Mr. Bush had no support to make a UFO disclosure. The American people and even many inside of the UFO community have many issues on their mind ahead of Disclosure. In order to make such a big move the President needs broad consensus. It was evident this did not exist.

Even many inside the UFO community were not prepared to do anything more than talk about the issue. On many occasions I discussed this fact with Lara. She stated that she was quite surprised at how different the UFO community was than other protest communities.

It appears to this author that the UFO community is a community in diapers whose time to contribute to the world is still some time in the future. I told Lara that if her effort for disclosure worked UFO people would become the new power, and we'd surely blow up the world in the first week with our fighting.

The attacks on Lara from the UFO community, particularly the UFO
UpDates List took their toll. Lara told me when asked for a comment about this said that naysayers exist in all movements. However, in other movements those striving to achieve an objective join together and ignore the noise. This does not happen as much in the UFO community, and is maybe one of the things that can be learned from her hunger strike.

Lara will be putting up a statement on September 11 about her decision to end the hunger strike. It will appear on her web site.

http://www.bushufodisclosure.org

Many will say that the hunger strike is a failure because Bush was able to just ignore the issue and continue on with his plans to drill for more oil, and ignore treaties dealing with weapons in space and green house gases.

The analysis is not that simple. I firmly believe that disclosure will not come from some 'hail Mary' pass play that scores the winning touchdown. Like evolution it will occur in small bits rather than large bites. It comes from people like Lara who put one foot in front of the other and edge the ball further down the field. The ball is definitely closer to the goal line than it was 44 days ago.

When the UFO community has moved the ball over and over down the
field, and when the general population is ready - then disclosure will come. Let's all pray for $20.00 a gallon gas prices.

People are not ready for disclosure yet. Perhaps that is why the aliens have not ended the mystery with their own landing on the White House lawn, or by cutting in during Monday night football to announce their arrival. They can see the baby bottles sticking out of our back pockets, and know we have things to work out first.

Lara wished to thank all those who have offered her support over the many days of her effort. She was moved by many of the letters, and considers many of those she has met friends for life.

Lara will continue to work for disclosure as she still believes this one of the critical issues of our time. If in the future she believes that a hunger strike would be supported, and that it is the thing that would be needed she said she would do it again.

Speaking on behalf of those close to Lara I would like to thank Lara for her contribution to the Disclosure movement. Even though they were never made public, we know the dramatic things she lost in taking on this challenge. They were things that we more earth bound souls would never think of giving up.

I am sure that those closest to Lara consider her a hero, and will join her in a minute to help her in any new plans she has for disclosure. She has been a prime example of sacrifice, determination, and selflessness. Her contribution to this field will long be remembered.

President Bush Finally Answers Lara Johnstone

Lara Johnstone Tells the Story November 3, 2001

Dear Friends,

On 28 July 2000, after attending a briefing of the Disclosure Project, I went on a hungerstrike and wrote a letter to President Bush requesting his support that the U.S. government:

1. Hold open, comprehensive, secrecy-free hearings to take military/agency witness testimony on events and evidence relating to an Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth.

2. To hold open hearings on advanced energy and propulsion systems, relating to extraterrestrial phenomena that, when publicly released, will
provide solutions to global environmental challenges.

The entire letter, as well as other letters written to Congresswoman Barbara Lee, Peggy Noonan (President Reagan's ex-speechwriter), and Archbishop Tutu and others can be read at:

http://http://www.bushufodisclosure.org/ (letters link)

On Sunday, September 9, 2001 (day 44), after consultation with close supporters I decided to end my hungerstrike. My full End Disclosure Hunger Strike statement can also be read at the above web site link,
and was released on September 11, 2001 on the morning of the World Trade Center bombings.

Today I received a letter of response from The White House, as well as from Congresswoman Barbara Lee's office. The text of those letters are below.

I will be writing a letter to President Bush's office, as well as Congresswoman Barbara Lee thanking them for their support, courage and continued dedication on this difficult and sometimes embarrassing (to some) matter, and sharing my continued support for their efforts to bring disclosure on this issue forward.

If you have a concern about hearing the testimony of these brave military, agency, corporate etc witness testimony, please visit the Web site and write a letter to President Bush, your Congressional and
Senate Representatives, as well as the media.

An issue such as this requires great courage for any leader to address, and we can not expect or ask our leaders to come forward on difficult issues if we are not prepared to let them know we will support
them and be responsible about hearing the truth, no matter how difficult it may be to hear.

The site also has links to the official Disclosure Project web site, as well as other related web sites such as XPPAC (Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee), the Paradigm Clock, etc.

LETTER FROM THE WHITE HOUSE:
--------------
THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON

September 6, 2001

Dear Representative Lee:

Thank you for forwarding Ms. Lara Johnstone's letter
regarding the Disclosure Project and the anti-IMF/World
Bank demonstration.

We appreciate being apprised of your constituent's
perspective in this important area. Many difficult
challenges lie ahead, and President Bush believes the
views of individual Americans can play an invaluable
role in guiding his Administration's efforts to meet
those challenges. I have shared your constituent's
comments with the Office of Presidential Correspondence
for direct response.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Nicholas E. Calio
Assistant to the President and Director of Legislative
Affairs

The Honorable Barbara Lee
U.S. House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515
-----------------------------
LETTER FROM CONGRESSWOMAN BARBARA LEE'S OFFICE:
-----------------------------
CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES
House of Representatives
Washington, D.C. 20515-0509

October 23, 2001

Ms. Lara Johnstone
1868 San Juan Ave
Berkeley, CA 94707

Dear Ms. Johnstone:

Enclosed is a copy of the interim reply that I
received from The White House in response to my
inquiry on your behalf regarding your concerns.

Please be assured of my continued interest in this
matter, Ms. Johnstone, and that I will be in touch
with you again when I have received any additional
information.

As always, if you should have any questions or comments
regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me
through my Staff Assistant, Tania Harrison, in my
Oakland district office.

Sincerely,

Barbara Lee
Member of Congress
-----------------------

If you wish to support President Bush, Congress, the Senate and the Media to address this issue, to help to bring the truth out about this matter, please let them know. Make your voice heard and maybe we can bring the truth out and make the Sahara blossom, as well as the future for our children.

Thanks for listening,

Sincerely,

Lara Johnstone

Author's note: Having had the chance to meet and spend a couple days with Lara in California, I can say that I have learned a lot about life from her, and am a better person for having met her. I believe her efforts for UFO disclosure have advanced the football down the field. Grant Cameron

Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:09 am
Site Admin

From Hoo Nose at WW for those not reading there!

Hoo Nose wrote:
Had a chance to read the articles about the gang Shawnna mentions. Trying to figure out who thinks UFO's are demons is a bit difficult.

Puthoff sounds like he always does and I'd agree with nearly everything he says. He is, far and away, the most reliable of the group. He seems to be little more than a scientist who looks at a topic in detail, finds patterns within information, and then tries by experiment to extend the boundaries. He has met some of the others, but meeting people somewhat different than forming an alliance to disinform or control knowledge.

The only thing I could tell about Kit Green is that he has his own personal demons and seems to be intimidated by them. The obe he had was of the most primitive kind. He may not be very talented in this regard. Demons or negative entities only intimidate people who will allow themselves to be intimidated. Apparently Dr. Green has some problems. However, it is an entities' way of maintaining the invisibility that gives them the power to act with impunity. Any ability of humans to step into their realm ruins their game, therefore they hinder it with those they can affect. Personally, I have encountered only one, and it visited after I attended an event and noticed a beautiful woman who seemed to be terrified of the obnoxious little man she was with. It seems that he noticed her looking at me. I disposed of it quickly. I met a different one 15 months ago and had an unusual interaction with him - he was a human or humanoid ethereal traveler with an agenda. I have not yet discovered whether he was sent by my higher self or my committee - some call them spirit guides, but their contribution is much greater than that. He may have stimulated me to deal with issues that I wanted to address this time - and therefore would not be a demon, per se.

The paper by Dan Smith on the Eschaton is an incredible mess. One would be hard-pressed to put that much nonsense into one essay without a dump-truck sized shoe-horn. I could not find a single line without at least one foolish idea in it. Yes, things are going to change - big time - and we have to do all we can to help others find their way. And yes, people who know more will do better than the ones who are clueless, but there is nothing new about that either. However, the best results will be found by those who cooperate rather than compete. Enough on this one.

Maccabee and Pandolfi seem to know each other, and I remember Maccabee writing about the Gulf Breeze sightings some years ago. But I don't detect any deep agendas there.

Of course Richard Doty is another story. Glad to know about that one.

Hi Don,

I look forward to the essay you are putting together for the GT. That was interesting stuff on the scotties and yorkies too. If I were inclined to join the freemasons, it would be the scottish rite. It's funny that the scotties are going to turn over the "whatever it is" to the yorkies when the yorkies consciously cut themselves out of the loop in the early 1800's by abolishing much of the oral history that was preserved in what they considered "outdated" ceremonies.

Hi Shady,

I would disagree with the idea that the greys are stuck in some sort of fetal state. It would have been interesting to participate in that discussion, but I was doing other things at the time. Actually biologists have a series of words that describe different aspects of this.

Neoteny or paedomorphosis - the retention of juvenile characteristics in some organ or organ system

Paedogenesis - the development of the ability to reproduce in a juvenile form

The most likely characteristics to lead to make people invoke a neoteny argument for the greys is the oversized head and lack of muscular development. However, this is a superficial assessment, because at the time we did not have the information that exists now - thank you to Dan. Based on the information about all the physical systems that he mentioned, there is no indication that neoteny is at play here, and there certainly is no indication that they cannot reproduce because they are still juveniles. In fact the one he dealt with was already in advanced stages of senescence, and as such had to be maintained in a chamber that gave the physical characteristics of their home world instead of the world that they were secondarily adapted to through some form of genetic engineering. What we don't know is what their form looked like before the parts of or the whole human genome was planted in them. Or it could be that the parts of the human genome contained in their cells merely provided the energy metabolism machinery to allow them to operate here. It may have contributed very little else. However, at this point it is difficult to say.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27  Next