It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
On a lighter or should I say Darker note read this article::

New Digital Wiretap Powers and Why you Should be worried

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:05 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

As one experienced in big shakers, the best place to be if you can't quickly get outside in open space, is next to something very heavy. The thinking is, things fall on something very heavy and leave an empty space right next to it. It's called the "triangle of life"

Read about it here:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/triangle.asp

Glad to hear everyone is okay!!

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:47 am

How is the eastcoast doing?

Anybody having issues with the storm?

Trust you all stay safe!

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
How is the eastcoast doing?

Anybody having issues with the storm?

Trust you all stay safe!

Sunny, blue sky with cotton-ball clouds, 72 degrees here...but looks can be deceiving. Best to prepare for the worst. Irene lost her eye overnight and some of her power......down to a Category 2 as I just heard announced...but when the major hospitals from North Carolina to New York City are relocating their patients to higher ground, you know to take the warnings seriously. Most readers here should be prepared already to some degree. Gov. Christie of New Jersey is ordering a mandatory evacuation of the beach areas, but even as that's being reported, some people are still going for strolls on the beach, walking their dogs, etc.

I find the graphic projections showing New York City under various states of flooding pretty interesting. Haven't seen those before. And the constant reminders - both with Irene and the reporting in the wake of the big east coast quake the other day - that these things had happened before, then they give the dates and names of when it happened in history. Which of course leads to conflicts; CNN was saying "this could be the first big hurricane Manhattan has experienced since the '38 hurricane." Or when they were announcing "the biggest quake in Washington in 67 years", but sometimes it was "over 100 years". There's always a scramble on to find when similar events have occurred in the past, as if to reassure everyone "all is normal, this has happened before". Well. Individual quakes and storms? Maybe. But for several seasons now, the sheer scope and quantity of them.....no. We're experiencing anomalous behavior in the matter of escalating earth and climate change, and it's for one reason in particular.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Cross posting from the Hurricane Irene thread:

The American Red Cross has begun opening emergency shelters.

See the link below to their site:

http://app.redcross.org/nss-app/

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 am
GT Truther

(Correction)
1970s meeting with DARPA's Project Pegasus secret time travel program

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... el-project

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
My 1970s meeting with DARPA's Project Pegasus secret time travel program

Dex, you should qualify that statement by saying it was Alfred Webre's meeting with Darpa's Project Pegasus in 1971! (I got the email, too.) :tounge
Otherwise, knowing that you're a contactee, the reader might conclude that you were somehow involved in time travel! Speaking of which; have you personally encountered "time travel", or had any similar experience as Alfred Webre had? And what do you make of Webre's account? (I read it last night and I'm not sure if things happened as Mr. Webre suggests, but at least he appears quite sincere.)

Quote:

August 25, 2011

By Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd

In 1971-72, while I was General Counsel and Assistant Administrator of the New York City Environmental Protection Administration (now called a "Department") under Mayor John V. Lindsay, I was invited to speak to a group calling themselves the "Delaware Valley Industrial Engineering Association."
Project Pegasus and Alfred Lambremont Webre

Andrew D. Basiago has revealed that the reason Project Pegasus was able to identify Jimmy Carter, who was the then Governor of George, in 1971, as a future U.S. President, is that the Project Pegasus was in possession of a copy of Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe by Alfred Lambremont Webre—a book that this reporter would not write until 1999 and would not be published as a library book until 2005, but which bears a quote on its front pages of a statement made by President Jimmy Carter.

That book, originally published as an online free book in 2000, founded the field of Exopolitics, the science of relations among intelligent civilizations in the multiverse, and provides an articulation of a paradigm shift in which humanity becomes part of a populated, organized multiverse.

According to Mr. Basiago, Mr. Webre's book Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe was, among other written works, physically retrieved from the future by DARPA’s Project Pegasus and brought back in time to 1971 or a prior time.

At that time, 1971, I, of course, was General Counsel of the New York City Environmental Protection Administration and it seems I had been placed under time travel surveillance by the U.S. government.

Mr. Basiago states that he physically saw my 2005 book Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe in 1971 when it was taken out of a U.S. government secret time-travel documents satchel and placed on a table at which he, his late father Raymond F. Basiago, and another witness were present. Mr. Basiago recalls specific passages being read to him from the book.

If in fact, DARPA's Project Pegasus had used its secret time travel technology to go forward in time from the early 1970s (or earlier) to 2005 (or later) and bring back my book Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe, then Project Pegasus also had the technological means and motive to identify me - Alfred Lambremont Webre - as a person of interest for time travel surveillance.

Continue reading on Examiner.com My 1970s meeting with DARPA's Project Pegasus secret time travel program - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... z1WA1Q1wwd

Continue reading on Examiner.com My 1970s meeting with DARPA's Project Pegasus secret time travel program - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... z1WA0EhAq2

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Dex wrote:

Dex, you should qualify that statement by saying it was Alfred Webre's meeting with Darpa's Project Pegasus in 1971! (I got the email, too.) :tounge
Otherwise, knowing that you're a contactee, the reader might conclude that you were somehow involved in time travel! Speaking of which; have you personally encountered "time travel", or had any similar experience as Alfred Webre had? And what do you make of Webre's account? (I read it last night and I'm not sure if things happened as Mr. Webre suggests, but at least he appears quite sincere.)

Quote:

August 25, 2011

By Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd

In 1971-72, while I was General Counsel and Assistant Administrator of the New York City Environmental Protection Administration (now called a "Department") under Mayor John V. Lindsay, I was invited to speak to a group calling themselves the "Delaware Valley Industrial Engineering Association."
Project Pegasus and Alfred Lambremont Webre

Andrew D. Basiago has revealed that the reason Project Pegasus was able to identify Jimmy Carter, who was the then Governor of George, in 1971, as a future U.S. President, is that the Project Pegasus was in possession of a copy of Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe by Alfred Lambremont Webre—a book that this reporter would not write until 1999 and would not be published as a library book until 2005, but which bears a quote on its front pages of a statement made by President Jimmy Carter.

That book, originally published as an online free book in 2000, founded the field of Exopolitics, the science of relations among intelligent civilizations in the multiverse, and provides an articulation of a paradigm shift in which humanity becomes part of a populated, organized multiverse.

According to Mr. Basiago, Mr. Webre's book Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe was, among other written works, physically retrieved from the future by DARPA’s Project Pegasus and brought back in time to 1971 or a prior time.

At that time, 1971, I, of course, was General Counsel of the New York City Environmental Protection Administration and it seems I had been placed under time travel surveillance by the U.S. government.

Mr. Basiago states that he physically saw my 2005 book Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe in 1971 when it was taken out of a U.S. government secret time-travel documents satchel and placed on a table at which he, his late father Raymond F. Basiago, and another witness were present. Mr. Basiago recalls specific passages being read to him from the book.

If in fact, DARPA's Project Pegasus had used its secret time travel technology to go forward in time from the early 1970s (or earlier) to 2005 (or later) and bring back my book Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe, then Project Pegasus also had the technological means and motive to identify me - Alfred Lambremont Webre - as a person of interest for time travel surveillance.

Continue reading on Examiner.com My 1970s meeting with DARPA's Project Pegasus secret time travel program - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... z1WA1Q1wwd

Continue reading on Examiner.com My 1970s meeting with DARPA's Project Pegasus secret time travel program - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... z1WA0EhAq2

You know DonD, unfortunately, I can't answer any of your questions, but yes, I've had a brief educational involvement.

Excluding our members, the guys that we educate monitoring here and the other forums, sorry to say, are nothing but trouble, they are not of benefit.

Dex

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Don and Dex, my five cents is that TT is all smoke and mirrors. Especially in the way the alleged evidence is portrayed to the gullible public.

Alfred's beliefs according the Alex's accounts. All belonging to Selene's Department of Hmmmm!

Remote viewing is the real deal and history has had evidence since 2500yrs ago. Well documented by the Essenes, and why the Watchers have tried their best to destroy not only this evidence but also every book written by Enoch - the Scribe. But they got one result - FAIL.

Smoke and Mirrors....

@Dex - you know that we have little time left, so it would be cool that you give more...

It is Green Son/Sun, because you are to plant the New Light into consciousness...

Teach...

:candle

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
You know DonD, unfortunately, I can't answer any of your questions, but yes, I've had a brief educational involvement.

Excluding our members, the guys that we educate monitoring here and the other forums, sorry to say, are nothing but trouble, they are not of benefit.

Dex

True, Dex they are the ones to scorn and ridicule and quite frankly I blew them off years ago tell me about those sorry souls that you educate. Poor boys are in the dark, the whole population except people like you and Myself dex of course I act like a fool for protections sake stops me being ridiculed it's easier to be deemed Mentally unstable which I am of Quite sound mind, Ergo then to be ridiculed Vis á vis.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:32 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Don and Dex, my five cents is that TT is all smoke and mirrors. Especially in the way the alleged evidence is portrayed to the gullible public.

Alfred's beliefs according the Alex's accounts. All belonging to Selene's Department of Hmmmm!

Remote viewing is the real deal and history has had evidence since 2500yrs ago. Well documented by the Essenes, and why the Watchers have tried their best to destroy not only this evidence but also every book written by Enoch - the Scribe. But they got one result - FAIL.

Smoke and Mirrors....

@Dex - you know that we have little time left, so it would be cool that you give more...

It is Green Son/Sun, because you are to plant the New Light into consciousness...

Teach...

Not easy to teach sky, The human vocabulary does not have the words / expressions to allow you to understand what it's like, you would have to go through it to understand it's highly complex for humans to grasp with people's limited vocabulary I however understand dex quite well it is just getting the other 98.9% of the population up to speed or should I say Synchronization that counts.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:50 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Smoke and Mirrors....

Teach...

Hi Sky

I've learned from them they have time manipulating technology. They also can localize the manipulation's. In other words, they can focus on a small environmental area changing the present to the past, objects included, and vice a versa...Fun stuff.

Dex

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:16 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
I've learned from them they have time manipulating technology. They also can localize the manipulation's. In other words, they can focus on a small environmental area changing the present to the past, objects included, and vice a versa...Fun stuff.
Dex

Basically what he is saying is they have PORTAL GUNS

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I think Hurricane Irene is good cover for the Elite to run to their assigned bunkers. Who would notice a large number of politicians and banksters going underground - disappearing all at once - in the middle of a hurricane? I mean they are literally broadcasting for millions of people to "Evacuate". I would say the message is pretty clear. Time to GO! Maybe they are on the run. It might be possible that the truth is about to be revealed. Wouldn't THAT be something?

That's just too good to be true. Sigh. Nice thought though. I was all warm and fuzzy for a moment.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:30 am
GT Truther

Found this at GLP

My question would be, IS THAT CAMERA POINTED SOUTH?

=================================================

WOW. CHECK THIS OUT.

And one more:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:48 am
GT Truther

Gaddafi's speech to his people and the world!

Nothing if not inspired.

Source: http://vimeo.com/28189634

================================================

Leader of the Green Committees Movement Addresses the World

From the international liaison office of the Green Committees Movement

Oppressed people around the world, the battle has begun. Do not despair, help is nigh. Do you realize that this is the Night of Power? What is the Night of Power? It is better than thousands of other nights, it is the destiny, when the heavens are open to receive your prayers thousands fold.

Watch what is happening now in America. Did we hit them with our missiles? No, they came and struck us, 64 hits on Bab Al-Aziziya which is now destroyed, and finally I had to leave my home, where they killed many innnocents. But I will never leave Libya and in this fight, it is either victory or death.

Those of you in United States of America. I am not your leader. If you are in that failed state you should be preparing to leave. Go to Venezuela. If you remain, you must follow my deputy, spiritual leader Minister Louis Farrakhan. Listen to him. He will tell you all you need to know about what is unfolding.

Those of you in Europe, you too should prepare to be drowned in events and calumny. Not enough of you have risen up. You will have to accept the consequences, the good among you should head to Africa. Go to west Africa. North Africa is not safe now that the region is all a battle field. In West Africa you will find homes and good work.

Those of you in Serbia, true friends of Libya, and you are with me. Do not despair of the rat flag on only one house out of one million. All of you can cut pieces of green cloth, measured exactly two by one in dimension, that is your flag, the flag of people's power, of hope, of truth, of the future.

All you in the world who support truth, freedom, Jamahiriya, hang it on millions homes, cars. The green flag is yours and belongs to all the masses of the world. With the dawn of people's authority and the end of governments, we chose the green flag and made its colour and dimension easy for all. Choose any green. Cut it one by two, exactly, and hang it everywhere, carry it with you.

Soon the green flag will fly all over the world, as governments collapse, they failed their people, I alone did more than all of them. They served different masters. They did not intend to serve the people, never. They are owned by others. They do nothing for you. Ignore them and they are gone. Prepare yourselves by forming committees, openly or in secret, set up your local mathabas to meet and share. Chart the way forward. The green flag belongs to you all.

The future is jamahiriya, everywhere. Masses self-governing societies. Basic popular congresses and people's committees. Green committees to guide, defend, expose, call, show the way forward to people's power. It's all there in The Green Book, read it, copy it, share it. Use your own communication systems, don't rely on the enemy. Make your own communications. Take back your resources to your hands, do not be afraid of power, possess it. It is your power, wealth and arms that the governments, banks and militaries stole from you.

You cannot ask others to represent you. You cannot entrust theives with your wealth. You cannot ask others to fight and die on your behalf, to defend you. This your human responsibility, when you do this, the world will be free, organized, jamahiri system, freedom and happiness, abundance of wealth for all.

The era of the governments is coming to an end and they are fighting their last gasp. They are desperate. But they are bankrupt, not only financially speaking, they are bankrupt in morals, religion, education, intellect, ideas, they have no way forward. They are on the stage of collapse. That collapse is good for the world peoples who are suffering because they are not free.

O all good people of the world, know that Islam is not what is being put to you by the ignorant who make a public show of prayer but in reality are serving the devil. Islam is submission to the will of Allah, the One God of all humanity. This is the night of prayer. Your prayers are being answered. You are the Muslims, all those who pray and do not associate partners with Allah.

People of Bosnia, many of you are misguided, Arabs, the useless and weak. The people of Serbia who are Christians and others would be closer to God. There is only one God. That God is with the truth wherever it is found, read Qur'an to know the truth, do not listen to those who would mislead you. If God is with you, who can be against you?

What Sharia are you looking for other than the one which we have since I was the first to bring Quran as the Law of Society in the Jamahiriya. Is it the sharia of injustice? Oppression? Cowardice? Murder? Insanity? Drugs? Is it the sharia that elevates the rat with his gun that allows torture, rape, theft? No! That is not the sharia, ignoring all that is in the Quran.

Prayers are being answered. More than forty armies have gone against me, only because I spoke the truth, because I would not let the thieves pass me into Africa. I have promised Africa I will not betray you. I promise the world, the millions who have me in your hearts, that I am fighting to the finish.

Do not believe their trumpets. Whoever listens to the trumpets is making a mistake. You have your own mathabas to go to for information and to meet and deliberate. Pay no heed to them. By now this should be clear to you. Fire is water, water is fire. Know that the future is yours, governments are finished, a new era of the masses is coming, as predicted in The Green Book.

I hear you. Many of your messages reach to me. I cannot answer you individually but I feel your pain. Some of you were so affected by the lies in the recent days that you even contemplated suicide. No! No never, suicide is not an option, when we are in front of great victory. The costs will be high but we must not waver.

I see you Africans around the world, even in Australia, your pictures reach me. I see you collecting money for helping East Africa. It is the whites who brought these problems and cut us off from helping our brothers and sisters. Thank you for you prayers. But keep your money. Instead use it to fight those oppressors.

Form among you green committees, meet in secret or in open. Proclaim your allegiance to the green charter. Study The Green Book. Register your people's conferences, provide encouragement to others around the world, prepare for future world congress on crimes against humanity, you have six months to prepare.

March next year can be the biggest congress of the people, you can make it happen. Prepare already. Make a web site you must to make it, so all the crimes can be registered. While we fight to defend our nation, you fight on the battle field of truth, for the pen is mightier than the sword.

Some of you arrived to our western border, but had to return. You have families to take care of. Now the way is clear, but NATO will not allow for peace. They fear the example of the Great Jamahiriya. They can destroy our physical achievements but they cannot destroy the truth. The more they try the more we will be victorious, victory is with the people, never with the oppressors.

Thousands of you are waiting at various stations, I see you in Tanzania, in Congo, Ghana, Nigeria, and many other parts of Africa. How will you cross the deserts to Libya. Instead group yourselves where you are. The fight if it is not won in Libya will be coming to you. Prepare for it. Prepare traps for the invaders. You must defend your corners.

African governments are not strong. They control only a few centers of cities. They often provide no services and the people live without them. They will not stand in your way when the time comes. They are poor. They have been robbed by the racists, the colonialists, the white thieves from the north. Oppose them only if they oppose you. Be prepared. Build your mathaba. Defend your continent.

They can attack with their bombs, but we defend with truth. They can never fight us man to man. They are only cowards, sick, demented, hiding behind machines, they can never face the African one to one. African children can defeat any white mercenary, that is why they hide and destroy with hatred from far.

Do not let them use you. Be united. Build your defences for they are coming if they manage to pass Libya. If they destroy Libya then attack them from behind.

Avoid fighting if you can. The enemy wishes us all to be bogged down on their battle fields, that they want to engage us all in war. Afghanistan is now with us, Iraq is with us, Venezuela is with us. We want peace. We want justice. Work for conferences on crimes against humanity, use your mathaba networks, the mathaba are the headquarters of the green committees, go forth, victory is ours!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:11 am
Site Admin

The first Video that Lynn found shows without a question of a doubt a comet and its trail but as Lynn says "is the camera pointing south"?

The accent of the camera man sounds like he's from Ausie or New Zealand :hmm :sherlock

Lynnwood wrote:
Found this at GLP

My question would be, IS THAT CAMERA POINTED SOUTH?

=================================================

WOW. CHECK THIS OUT.

And one more:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37