It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:41 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Until PX appears to the naked eye, all this talk is just conjecture.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Post The 'Mankind Did It To Himself' Paradigm
The 'Mankind Did It To Himself' Paradigm

Actually fulcanelli, it's true that to engage fully would mean approaching this paradigm strictly on its own merits, instead of "here is a more comprehensive over-view". The scenario you postulate is one that Majestic was sold on for years, so it's not bad company to hold a similar view. Even for those that simply took advantage of the others' ignorance.

I won't begin with how the alleged T2 timeline is involved, though I hear that's what you're suggesting; i.e. the Establishment, or at least the Illuminati faction of it, is attempting to create the conditions that would result in the J-rods many thousands of years hence having to live post-nuclear apocalypse and therefore suffering from the neuropathy the J-Rod did, and that this is the result of our present human authorities using nuclear 'events' to "cull" the population, thus making the planet less crowded by "useless eaters". Am I getting the gist of it?

If so, then you are suggesting certain elements, perhaps not even 'rogue' but actual Illuminati and Majestic authorities, within the secret societies that run Earth, actually carried out the March magnitude 9 earthquake, complete with tsunami accessory package and nuclear event add-on service pack, the idea being that the elites are trying to "cull" the population (perhaps in advance of an even greater event that would somehow precipitate this need right about now?). If that's incorrect, please correct the record to show your suggestion more precisely.

That is actually a fairly widespread belief in the so-called "truthseeking community". Many people think that HAARP has been (mis)used to cause these events, which have now resulted in a nuclear fallout situation, the idea being evil humans are consciously attempting to force their will on helpless humans and who will stop at nothing - especially in using nukes to blow things up to get their way and kill the useless humans. While I think there are a few who think in those terms in the privacy of their own skulls, I don't think that is a conscious agenda among the would-be perps. On the face of it, they still profess a belief in "God and Country, Mom, Baseball and Apple Pie". Such thinking would cause even the most hardened to look askance and grow suspicious of anyone enunciating such an agenda. Selling the idea of "borrowing" a few nukes from our arsenal with the ostensible purpose of "loaning" them to, say, Israel for use in "defending itself" from Iran is one thing, but pointing a fantastical and legendary theoretical "HAARP" weapon at a nuclear power plant in Japan just to cripple and take out one fifth of the world's third-largest economic powerhouse, with a further goal in mind of eliminating the entire US population west of the Rockies? Maybe after a few brandies at the Cosmos Club, such a thought given voice might generate a "hear, hear!" and a few deep chuckles, but in reality? By this point I shouldn't have to state what I think is the obvious.

Even though the elite are constantly plotting with and against each other, in ever more byzantine maneuvers, they all share a need for the illusory world their material wealth services and profits by. Damaging such an essential part of their profit generator would not serve them any purpose. And the same nuclear radiation affecting the helpless topsiders in the Bay area would also affect them, or at least the workers that make their own products, not to mention their mid-level managers there in Silicon Valley. It just would not make logical sense, to this mind anyway.

As for T2; I think the entire timeline paradigm is an extremely clever but concocted illusion, that is so well put-together, so over-arching, that the Chairs (and, uh, Desks) on the top of the MAJ/Sion/$cion heap have no choice but to continue pushing it since they themselves had put so much stock in it, but it's a heap of disinfo to me, to claim physical travel by our "descendants" to co-exist in their past with us, their parents and ancestors. I do not believe the physics of the Creator allows for such, particularly when it involves breaking the Prime Directive. No, I don't subscribe to that paradigm (the T1 and T2, with variations aplenty for both) because it simply beggars the logic of basic karma. However, I don't dispute that they may have originated on a planet similar in development to ours, and their current mutation may have something to do with radioactive fallout that developed on their planet following real nuclear wars, (or was the result of living in a dim binary star system) but I don't see that necessarily as a harbinger of our own immediate future. I seriously do not see a Third World War breaking out on Earth any time in our near future; it simply wouldn't be a profit-generator like the wars in our past were, though their will be minor wars and skirmishes over natural resources like water (Libya and Egypt sitting atop the Nubian Aquifer System, for example).

That's my basic take on the logic of the Fukushima facility being a manmade event, caused by HAARP or any one of a number of other possibilities supposedly created and used by mankind against himself. It also goes for any similar motivation behind the "New Madrid Adjustment" that the gov't. is planning for and preparing the population for. Because that's how I understand it; he/they/we would be doing it to ourselves/himself/themselves, and to me that jest don't make two much sense.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS 5) — A 45-year-old man now living in the Bay Area may be the first person ever cured of the deadly disease AIDS, the result of the discovery of an apparent HIV immunity gene.

Timothy Ray Brown tested positive for HIV back in 1995, but has now entered scientific journals as the first man in world history to have that HIV virus completely eliminated from his body in what doctors call a “functional cure.”

Continued:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/0 ... n-of-aids/

Tue May 17, 2011 9:21 am
GT Truther

fulcanelli, I didn't mean to sound too dismissive, because a lot of energy and thought has gone into constructing paradigms that posit an all-powerful Establishment that is "in control" and is actually the culprit when it comes to naturally-induced earth changes.

I'm trying to listen to the Fulford interview, but Rense was right at the outset: Ben had a cheap phone and it's very hard to hear him. He leads off making an accurate assessment of the situation about how money can't be eaten, it's primarily an illusion, and it isn't backed up by anything like gold. And like the other first-rate 'Pied Piper' bamboozlers, he's quite sincere and intelligent, and is to my mind not intending to mislead anyone at all, in fact he's trying to help "enlighten" the People. That said, he seems to be heading in the general direction of explaining the Fukushima situation as an artificially-contrived event, but I'll wait until I hear the rest of his take on things. Knowing that this man is sincere, I want to hear everything he has to say and weigh it objectively before making any other statements, but he has made misleading and erroneous claims in the past. I'll keep an open mind, and come back later after listening to the rest of the interview.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ben F had some more to say about HAARP: -

BenjaminFulford wrote:
The “once in 500 year” flooding of the Mississippi river over the New Madrid fault line is part of a campaign directed against the American people, according to multiple intelligence agency (MI6, CIA, FSB, Japan Security police) sources. The HAARP caused flooding is expected to be followed by an earthquake and then a “nuclear emergency” involving the 15 nuclear reactors located in the region. This will be a pretext for mass evacuations into FEMA camps, the sources say. The best way to derail this plan, apart from arresting the criminal cabal in Washington D.C., is to widely announce and denounce these plans in advance.

:huh :huh :huh

Tue May 17, 2011 3:49 pm
Profile WWW

Dex wrote:
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS 5) — A 45-year-old man now living in the Bay Area may be the first person ever cured of the deadly disease AIDS, the result of the discovery of an apparent HIV immunity gene.

Timothy Ray Brown tested positive for HIV back in 1995, but has now entered scientific journals as the first man in world history to have that HIV virus completely eliminated from his body in what doctors call a “functional cure.”

Continued:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/0 ... n-of-aids/

Helleva story Dex - but I dunno about the truth here, Methinks it could just be another smoker to get funding for Big Pharma to play nice toys with sheeples tax dollars so they can devise another lying scheme like "curing" cancer with chemo!!!

I live in the HIV/Aids hot spot of the world, where folks in the rural area here suffer 100% infection rate. Our work (which is private) has shown us that HIV has no links to Aids. Being a mitocondria rather than a virus imo HIV sure infects, but it is the consequences of the severe Aids related diseases killing the people here. Poor lifestyle and terrible deficient diets is the cause of depleted immune systems taking people out here. It used to be TB that decimated lives, but the tide now has turned to meningitis.

Yet - when we get patients onto a healthy diet of vegetables, supplement with two local herbs to boost immunity and let them complete the dots program for TB (3 months on Antibiotics) they turn around, gain weight and return to normal life. Two of my staff workers are officially diagnosed +ve and they have shown no ill effects of the normal HIV/Aids related conditions that is destroying life here at an alarming rate. [Yet the government here persists to support US policies to supply Anti-retrovirals [which cost billions in tax dollars on social programs] which keeps the patient alive for about two years and they crash and pass??!!? Autopsies done are showing massive organ failure - but this is covered up!!]

One red flag is that there are NO published statistics official on the numbers of people alive that are taking anti-retrovirals for longer than two years. Why??

That's why James H asked us to do the work we do and to try and establish eco-village concepts via education and health support. He has been here twice now to survey progress. Our biggest issue is funding...

:candle

Tue May 17, 2011 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

This to me sounds as believable as the ZT stuff Sky :roll

They both hit on a few current things here and there and then roll with it to keep their readers coming back for more..

The only thing I agree with is arresting the criminal scum bags in Washington, and for that matter in the rest of the Capitals around the world :clap

Just my personal opinion of course!

Sky wrote:

BenjaminFulford wrote:
The “once in 500 year” flooding of the Mississippi river over the New Madrid fault line is part of a campaign directed against the American people, according to multiple intelligence agency (MI6, CIA, FSB, Japan Security police) sources. The HAARP caused flooding is expected to be followed by an earthquake and then a “nuclear emergency” involving the 15 nuclear reactors located in the region. This will be a pretext for mass evacuations into FEMA camps, the sources say. The best way to derail this plan, apart from arresting the criminal cabal in Washington D.C., is to widely announce and denounce these plans in advance.

Tue May 17, 2011 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sned/Burisch? desinfo Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6TLGkrfNKI

And the Response by the diseminators of ? the Skinny Bob Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xju_CY5ZESA

:yamon

Wed May 18, 2011 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Another point of view
http://www.npr.org/2011/05/17/136356848 ... r-the-ussr

Wed May 18, 2011 9:40 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Another point of view
srb2001 wrote:
http://www.npr.org/2011/05/17/136356848/area-51-uncensored-was-it-ufos-or-the-ussr

From srb's link above, nice find :clap :clap

Area 51 'Uncensored': Was It UFOs Or The USSR?

May 17, 2011 Seventy-five miles north of Las Vegas sits a land parcel in the middle of the desert. Called Area 51, the parcel is just outside of the abandoned Nevada Test and Training Range, where more than 100 atmospheric bomb tests were conducted in the 1950s. Officially, the U.S. government has never acknowledged the existence of Area 51. Unofficially, it has become a place associated with conspiracy theories, alien landings and tiny spaceships.

Journalist Annie Jacobsen tells Fresh Air's Terry Gross that the site has remained classified for many years — not because of aliens or spaceships, but because the government once used the site for top-secret nuclear testing and weapons development.

Full story >>>
http://www.npr.org/2011/05/17/136356848 ... r-the-ussr

Wed May 18, 2011 9:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well Well Well .....

===========================
National Geographic Channel

NEXT PRIME AIRING
When Aliens Attack
SUNDAY MAY 22 8P

What if an extra-terrestrial force attacked Earth? What might that look like and how will the people of Earth respond? Consulting a cast of world-renowned scientists, survival experts and defense experts, this two-hour special, Alien Invasion explores this frightening scenario. Experts reveal what could motivate alien invaders to attack Earth, and speculate on how the attack might play out -- the strategy alien invaders might use and the most effective ways for humans to respond. Well turn to science and history to figure out what works. Well show how humanity can survive this ultimate test.

============================

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/series/when-aliens-attack/all/Overview

Wed May 18, 2011 12:44 pm
GT Truther

TexLittlefield wrote:
Well Well Well .....

===========================
National Geographic Channel

NEXT PRIME AIRING
When Aliens Attack
SUNDAY MAY 22 8P

What if an extra-terrestrial force attacked Earth? What might that look like and how will the people of Earth respond? Consulting a cast of world-renowned scientists, survival experts and defense experts, this two-hour special, Alien Invasion explores this frightening scenario. Experts reveal what could motivate alien invaders to attack Earth, and speculate on how the attack might play out -- the strategy alien invaders might use and the most effective ways for humans to respond. Well turn to science and history to figure out what works. Well show how humanity can survive this ultimate test.

============================

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/series/when-aliens-attack/all/Overview

:hmm what are they playing at?

Wed May 18, 2011 12:48 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
This to me sounds as believable as the ZT stuff Sky :roll

They both hit on a few current things here and there and then roll with it to keep their readers coming back for more..

The only thing I agree with is arresting the criminal scum bags in Washington, and for that matter in the rest of the Capitals around the world :clap

Just my personal opinion of course!

Sky wrote:

BenjaminFulford wrote:

On that point I too would have to agree, though I'd characterize it a bit differently; the "destiny of the message" in the case of ZT appears to keep everyone in a constant state of anxiety, both the elites and the 'common man'. NL/ZT does NOT have a copyright on the pending poleshift and its cause, the orbit of the 'Great Comet of the Ages', a/k/a Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood/Hercolobus, though they do provide the most logical framework of explanation (strictly my opinion, of course). The "Mankind's elites are doing it to us" paradigm is even more disingenuous to my mind, because the "destiny of their message" would mean that the hapless 'common man' is helpless before the 'wonder weapons' of the elite human authorities, and no-one will hold that evil elite accountable - as if merely complaining ever-more loudly will somehow make them stop doing these 'bad things'. I know it's politically-correct to accept the HAARP/BlueBeam theory among the 'ufer' community, but if the atomic detonations of Nagasaki, Hiroshima, and the countless above-ground and below-ground nuclear tests of hydrogen bombs hundreds of times more powerful than the ones used on Japan didn't cause a single earthquake, how are we to believe that HAARP can move the tectonic plates of earth? And as I pointed out in my last post, what would be the purpose of going "pooh" in one's own living-room? Wouldn't the PTB - if they had such technology - first call for a public demonstration of their power, say using it to vaporize an asteroid, and then making certain 'demands' of the hapless humans, and thereby avoid having to chance destroying the very infrastructure that gives them their power? They need oil piplines and natural gas pipelines to continue generating profits, but causing nuclear meltdowns in Japan and along the New Madrid would destroy the very infrastructure they need to continue to stay atop the heap; highways that allow trucks to ferry goods from the slave-labor pools of the third world and Eastasia to the Wal-Marts of middle America would be destroyed, too; what good does that do for them? Having all the gold in the world hoarded up in secret underground bunkers does....what? They can't eat it, as even Ben F. admits. Possessing the ability to control all the digital ones and zeroes in the electronic banking infrastructure does....what? Again, you can't eat pixels. Those things are only good as long as they can be converted into goods and services that allow them to remain "the elite".

If someone has an answer to those questions, I'd like to hear it.

On a related note; the Annie Jacobsen book is being pushed by the PTB right now, so as soon as you saw her on the MSM (MainStream Media), your suspicions should have been aroused. As soon as I got the email from Victor (he of the well-known 'ufer' mailing list), I knew we'd be in for a barrage of a PR treat. I find it not only laughable - this theory that Stalin created an "extraterrestrial hoax" to "scare Americans" - but highly insulting to our intelligence. However, since the average citizen doesn't have time to investigate let alone ponder deeply such (dis) information, they can be more easily swayed - until the next "weather-balloon/swamp-gas" theory gets published in hard-back book form and unleashed among the unsuspecting. Those perps, the ones pushing these lies, should be the first to get tarred and feathered, or at least metaphorically flogged until the lies and stupidity ooze from their fraudulent bones. Notice I use the operative term "metaphorically", because I would never advocate physical violence against the perps responsible for maintaining "domestic tranquility". It'll have to be left to the video-game format to visualize such just punishments.

And then we have the reproving video recall just posted (thanks recall); that short clip (and I assume there will be more of an explanation from where that came from) is impressing upon the viewer that photos and videos of actual "zetans" were not allowed, under pain of death (and abridgement of the treaties - which btw a reminder is necessary here, they were NEVER ratified by the requisite 2/3rds of the US Senate, making them virtually useless except as a self-governing mechanism by the craven human elites). That would make it quite possibly a production of DB&MM and their SNEDs crew, indeed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Victor's email, with his snips and commentary verbatim:

Victor Martinez, in an email to hundreds wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Area-51-Uncensore ... 0316132942
/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... swell.html
/
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/15

– Article #1 of 2; Scroll DOWN –

1947 ROSWELL UFO CRASH BOMBSHELL REVELATION: NEW BOOK CLAIMS THAT
CRASHED "ALIEN CRAFT" WAS A NAZI INVENTION and THAT ALLEGED "ALIEN"
BODIES WERE DEFORMED AVIATOR MUTANTS COURTESY OF THE THIRD REICH's
"ANGEL of DEATH" Dr JOSEF MENGELE and WAS ORCHESTRATED BY SOVIET LEADER
JOSEPH STALIN TO SCARE AMERICANS!" –
By Daily Mail Reporter, Last updated at 11:48 a.m. on Monday the 16th of
May 2011

It is one of the greatest alien conspiracy theories of all time.

But now a new book may have come up with an even more bizarre
explanation for the supposed alien crash landing at Roswell in 1947 --
it was a plan hatched by Joseph Stalin to scare Americans.

After interviewing former workers from Nevada's infamous Area 51, author
Annie Jacobsen has formulated a fantastical account involving the former
Soviet leader, Nazi scientist Josef Mengele and a group of deformed
'child-like' aviators.

According to Mrs Jacobsen's new book, 'Area 51, an Uncensored History',
Stalin hatched the plot to create a level of panic similar to that
caused by Orson Wells's notorious 1938 'War of The World's' spoof alien
invasion broadcast.

Using a captured, single wing Nazi jet fighter called the Horton HO 229,
Stalin planned to land the plane in the U.S. with 'grotesque child like
aviators' on board.
It was hoped, Mrs Jacobsen writes, that the landing would SCARE
AMERICANS witless.

To create his monstrous creatures however, he enlisted the help of Dr
Mengele. Known as the 'Angel of Death' for his horrific experiments on
concentration camp inmates -- Stalin called upon Mengele's expertise to
create his child-like monsters in return for a eugenics laboratory.

Apparently Mengele -- who at the time was in hiding in South America
having fled Germany after World War Two - deemed the project worth
risking his safety for. The Roswell crash has gone down in conspiracy
theory circles as a U.S. government cover up.

The story goes that aliens in a flying saucer inexplicably crashed in
Roswell, New Mexico with badly injured aliens on board. At the time
spokesmen from Roswell army air base said that a 'flying disc' was
found, but just hours later retracted the statement insisting instead
that it was a weather balloon.

The incident was barely reported until the 1970s when a series of books
and documentaries revived conspiracy theories that an alien landing had
taken place. According to the book, the plot did NOT go as planned.

The remotely piloted plane allegedly crashed during an electrical storm
and the American government quickly moved cover the incident up. Miss
Jacobsen wrote: 'They found bodies alongside the crashed craft. These
were not aliens.

"Nor were they consenting airmen. They were human guinea pigs. Unusually
petite for pilots, they appeared to be children. Each was under five
feet tall.

"They were grotesquely deformed, but each in the same manner as the
others. They had unusually large heads and abnormally shaped oversize
eyes."

It is not clear how Dr Mengele managed to "create" the deformed pilots,
but according to Miss Jacobsen some of them were found 'comatose but
alive' after they crashed in Roswell.

Mrs Jacobsen's source for the fantastic story is a retired engineer from
the former defence company EG&G who worked at Area 51 in 1978.

The company formerly handled many of the U.S. government's secret
projects.

Copyright © 2011 / The Mail Online
------------------------------------------

– #2 of 2 –

"AREA 51: AN UNCENSORED HISTORY OF AMERICA's TOP SECRET MILITARY BASE"

By Annie Jacobsen [Author / Hardcover]

PRODUCT DETAILS

List Price: $27.99
Hardcover: 544 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company (Tuesday, May 17, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0316132942
ISBN-13: 978-0316132947
Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.8 x 9.6"

Shipping Weight: 1.8 lbs
Bestsellers Rank: #614 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

EDITORIAL REVIEWS - PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

Area 51

It is the most famous military installation in the world. And it doesn't
exist. Located a mere seventy-five miles outside of Las Vegas in
Nevada's desert, the base has never been acknowledged by the U.S.
government - but Area 51 has captivated imaginations for decades.

Myths and hypotheses about Area 51 have long abounded, thanks to the
intense secrecy enveloping it. Some claim it is home to aliens,
underground tunnel systems, and nuclear facilities. Others believe that
the lunar landing itself was filmed there. The prevalence of these
rumors stems from the fact that no credible insider has ever divulged
the truth about his time inside the base. Until now.

Annie Jacobsen had exclusive access to nineteen men who served the base
proudly and secretly for decades and are now aged 75-92, and
unprecedented access to 55 additional military and intelligence
personnel, scientists, pilots, and engineers linked to the secret base,
thirty-two of whom lived and worked there for extended periods.

In Area 51, Jacobsen shows us what has really gone on in the Nevada
desert, from testing nuclear weapons to building super-secret,
supersonic jets to pursuing the War on Terror.

This is the first book based on interviews with eye witnesses to Area 51
history, which makes it the seminal work on the subject. Filled with
formerly classified information that has never been accurately decoded
for the public, Area 51 weaves the mysterious activities of the
top-secret base into a gripping narrative, showing that facts are often
more fantastic than fiction, especially when the distinction is almost
impossible to make.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

ANNIE JACOBSEN is a contributing editor at the Los Angeles Times
Magazine and an investigative reporter whose work has also appeared in
The National Review and The Dallas Morning News. Her 2-part series The
Road to Area 51 was one of the most read in the Los Angeles Times
Magazine. A graduate of Princeton University, she lives in Los Angeles
with her husband and two sons.
------------------------------------------
Copyright © 1996 - 2011 / Amazon.com

Wed May 18, 2011 1:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I walked out of the store onto the street with the blue star pendant around my neck. In my mind I asked the Aliens what it meant and why I was instructed to buy it. They replied, It is a blue star and it is very important to you, one day you will understand its full meaning. It is sacred and it is important to many people in the future. It will help you remain close to us.

Continued:
http://lightworkers.org/blog/39779/alie ... e-humanity

Wed May 18, 2011 2:03 pm
GT Truther

DonD

ANNIE JACOBSEN as a contributing editor's narrative isn't any different from the concocted tabloid World Weekly News stories pumped out weekly to the mainstream. Never was intended to be taken seriously. What a quality loss.

Geez...

Dex

Wed May 18, 2011 2:31 pm
GT Truther

Dex, if you're saying that ANNIE JACOBSEN's 'narrative' in this latest concoction is equivalent to an extended-format of the Weekly World News, I concur. I do take seriously these feeble attempts by the PTB to push yet another disinfo paradigm onto the unsuspecting public, but I think the majority of people who take the subjects seriously don't pay much heed to these concoctions of late. The mask is slipping, and the People by and large don't trust their government OR the governing (i.e. 'mainstream') media. Which is a good sign. Unfortunately, it's curdled the peoples' idealism right along with it. If I had said "ideology", that would be good. But to lose the altruistic impulse is a bad thing. Fortunately, some are able to make the distinction.

Here's yet another sly attempt, fresh off the BBC press today, to float a 'trial balloon' to explain how a planet can be wandering around out in space without orbiting a Sun (you know what THAT refers to ;) )

Neil Bowdler, Science Reporter for BBC News, wrote:

'Free-floating' planets found with no star in sight
18 May 2011 Last updated at 13:18 ET

Japanese astronomers claim to have found free-floating planets orbiting no detectable star

Continue reading the main story

Related Stories

'Rogue planets' could be common
'Alien' planet detected circling dying star
Herschel 'fitted with zoom lens'
Astronomers discover new planet

Japanese astronomers claim to have found free-floating "planets" which do not seem to orbit a star.

Writing in Nature, they say they have found 10 Jupiter-sized objects which they could not connect to any solar system. They also believe such objects could be as common as stars are throughout the Milky Way.

The objects revealed themselves by bending the light of more distant stars, an effect called "gravitational microlensing".

Objects of large enough mass can bend light, as Albert Einstein predicted. If a large object passes in front of a more distant background star, it may act as a lens, bending and distorting the light of that star so that it may appear to brighten significantly.

The researchers examined data collected from microlensing surveys of what is called the Galactic Bulge, the central area of our own Milky Way.

from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13416431

Notice the Related Stories which emphasize the meme.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Comet ELENIN!!

Hmmm....

How kewl is that.. ! By the way.. I am getting a new :puter Alienware M17 R3.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed May 18, 2011 3:11 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

How kewl is that.. ! By the way.. I am getting a new :puter Alienware M17 R3.

LUCKY.. are you gonna GAME on it!

Wed May 18, 2011 4:04 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Look at Gillard's eyes they are BLACK

Is she one of those BLACK EYED people I'd say YES

Wed May 18, 2011 5:04 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Dex, if you're saying that ANNIE JACOBSEN's 'narrative' in this latest concoction is equivalent to an extended-format of the Weekly World News, I concur. I do take seriously these feeble attempts by the PTB to push yet another disinfo paradigm onto the unsuspecting public, but I think the majority of people who take the subjects seriously don't pay much heed to these concoctions of late. The mask is slipping, and the People by and large don't trust their government OR the governing (i.e. 'mainstream') media. Which is a good sign. Unfortunately, it's curdled the peoples' idealism right along with it. If I had said "ideology", that would be good. But to lose the altruistic impulse is a bad thing. Fortunately, some are able to make the distinction.

Here's yet another sly attempt, fresh off the BBC press today, to float a 'trial balloon' to explain how a planet can be wandering around out in space without orbiting a Sun (you know what THAT refers to ;) )

Neil Bowdler, Science Reporter for BBC News, wrote:

'Free-floating' planets found with no star in sight
18 May 2011 Last updated at 13:18 ET

Japanese astronomers claim to have found free-floating planets orbiting no detectable star

Continue reading the main story

Related Stories

'Rogue planets' could be common
'Alien' planet detected circling dying star
Herschel 'fitted with zoom lens'
Astronomers discover new planet

Japanese astronomers claim to have found free-floating "planets" which do not seem to orbit a star.

Writing in Nature, they say they have found 10 Jupiter-sized objects which they could not connect to any solar system. They also believe such objects could be as common as stars are throughout the Milky Way.

The objects revealed themselves by bending the light of more distant stars, an effect called "gravitational microlensing".

Objects of large enough mass can bend light, as Albert Einstein predicted. If a large object passes in front of a more distant background star, it may act as a lens, bending and distorting the light of that star so that it may appear to brighten significantly.

The researchers examined data collected from microlensing surveys of what is called the Galactic Bulge, the central area of our own Milky Way.

from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13416431

Notice the Related Stories which emphasize the meme.

You know, providing they're phased in our time cell, some of these astronomers may be seeing the Higher Evolution's Bio-satellite worlds. They are, allegedly, incredibly large.

Dex

Wed May 18, 2011 5:11 pm
GT Truther

:slap :crylaugh :roflmao :whistle

Wed May 18, 2011 5:23 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

This is absolutely classic please share far and wide!!!!!!!!

Join the movement

www.kochblocked.com

Thu May 19, 2011 5:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Legalize pot now!!!!!!!!

Personally I don't use it but I don't have a problem with thise that do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Jgw#at=578

Canada is leading the way in North America however we still have a long ways to go...

Edit: Sorry I cannot embed the video :hmm

Thu May 19, 2011 5:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Until PX appears to the naked eye, all this talk is just conjecture.

Aja, Like this movie (1):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6OsQg1wehk

Quote:
From the looks of it, Melancholia starts out as a homage to Festen, as family tensions come to the boil at a well-to-do wedding. Then the bride looks at the sky and wonders "what star is that?" and from here the stage is set for a leisurely narrative swan-dive as a mystery body noses inexorably towards earth.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog ... elancholia

:puter

Thu May 19, 2011 5:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
I know it's politically-correct to accept the HAARP/BlueBeam theory among the 'ufer' community, but if the atomic detonations of Nagasaki, Hiroshima, and the countless above-ground and below-ground nuclear tests of hydrogen bombs hundreds of times more powerful than the ones used on Japan didn't cause a single earthquake, how are we to believe that HAARP can move the tectonic plates of earth? And as I pointed out in my last post, what would be the purpose of going "pooh" in one's own living-room? Wouldn't the PTB - if they had such technology - first call for a public demonstration of their power, say using it to vaporize an asteroid, and then making certain 'demands' of the hapless humans, and thereby avoid having to chance destroying the very infrastructure that gives them their power? They need oil piplines and natural gas pipelines to continue generating profits, but causing nuclear meltdowns in Japan and along the New Madrid would destroy the very infrastructure they need to continue to stay atop the heap; highways that allow trucks to ferry goods from the slave-labor pools of the third world and Eastasia to the Wal-Marts of middle America would be destroyed, too; what good does that do for them? Having all the gold in the world hoarded up in secret underground bunkers does....what? They can't eat it, as even Ben F. admits. Possessing the ability to control all the digital ones and zeroes in the electronic banking infrastructure does....what? Again, you can't eat pixels. Those things are only good as long as they can be converted into goods and services that allow them to remain "the elite".

Yea Yuh, bah bay! Preach on Brother Don! :heart :clap

Thu May 19, 2011 6:07 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next