It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:25 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
GT Truther

Post Zeera Charnoe on counter-evolutionary forces
Note: original formatting, important to this document, has been lost.

Can anyone tell me how to post a .pdf so that the formatting is retained?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Counter-evolutionary Forces of Disorder

To attempt to isolate and to define, which is a basic method of scientific experimentation, is to simplify, by elimination, to disconnect, to remove from its context.

It doesn’t matter what it is that is isolated and defined, the process, the method, the experiment, is counter-evolutionary.

The method of isolation and definition is employed in the pursuit of knowledge.

What is affected, as a yield, is not knowledge, but fragmentation, separation, isolation and alienation of the experimental set of substances and of forms.

We need to be asking different questions, different kinds of questions.

Of what is this a part?, not, what are its parts?

We do not know more about the nature of water by learning it is constituted of two (2) atoms of hydrogen and one (1) atom of oxygen.

Admittedly, we know how to break the water down into its member atoms.

However, we do not understand: water’s solvency, water’s states, water’s function, chemically, water’s essential role, in life and in living processes.

We may learn the bonding angle of 104o 31’ between the hydrogen and the oxygen atoms.

We may learn of water’s dipole moment arm

(the distance over which its charge forces operate).

Water is truly a wonderous molecule Water is an agent. Water is a medium. Water is a fluid, at room temperature and above.

However, this is not a discussion of water.
This is a discussion of counter-evolutionary forces.

These counter-evolutionary forces are related to order and to disorder.

Order is a property of aggregations of associations of affiliations and of alliances.

How connected and how related are the subjects or the objects in a set? What is the system gain derived from the kinds and the degrees of connectedness and relatedness? Any time and every time that we diminish the connectedness and the relatedness of the members of a set, we yield some kind and some degree of disorder.

Any time and every time that we increase the connectedness and the relatedness of the members of a set, we yield some kind and some degree of order. So, we need to see that isolation, separation and alienation are sources of disorder, connectedness and relatedness is diminished.

On these pages, in these paragraphs, within these sentences, words are combined.

The more connected and the more related these combined words are, the greater the meaning and the greater the significance of the words.

We do not improve or increase the meaning or the significance of the set of words by knowing the number of pages, the number of paragraphs, or the number of sentences in a document.

A word count only provides an indication of the kind and the amount of attention that may be required to read the words.

The words might not be well related or well connected.

Most printed documents do not use a line to indicate a kind or a degree of connectedness or of relatedness in a set of words. Most printed documents only use lines to indicate an expiration of the amount of room on the particular line. The format of printing, herein, attempts to improve the meaning containing and the meaning conveying functions of the document.

The writings and the publishing traits of this author and this publisher combine to improve the eye tracking, the comprehension and the retention of the meaning contained herein. This format is evolutionary.

The universe, the reality have natural processes that prompt evolution.

We are surrounded by relentless evolution.

We need to learn to admire it, to appreciate it, to uphold it, and to abstain from delaying it or preventing it.

Can we, somehow, diminish the counter-evolutionary forces of disorder?

Can we increase the connectedness and the relatedness of every thought, of every imaginative process and of every act?

© 2011, ECOhealth / Z. P. Charnoe page 5 of 5 http://ecophysics-zeecharnoe.yolasite.com Orig. May 18th, 2011 Edit: May 18th, 2011 ecohealth@rogers.com ecohealth@hotmail.com

Douglas Adams

Fri May 20, 2011 9:52 am
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Quote:
The universe, the reality have natural processes that prompt evolution.

We are surrounded by relentless evolution.

We need to learn to admire it, to appreciate it, to uphold it, and to abstain from delaying it or preventing it.

Can we, somehow, diminish the counter-evolutionary forces of disorder?

Can we increase the connectedness and the relatedness of every thought, of every imaginative process and of every act?

Thank you, Frog! :heart

The article you posted above is soooo germaine to the interesting discussion this morning! :clap

And, Don, yes he is a Bushie! A card carrying member of Faux Nation and Rush Limbaugh! But I gotta love him anyway, right? He is the father of three of my precious grandchildren and my DD's husband.

Listen to reason? Nope, nuh unh, ain't happenin' because he is RIGHT! :roll

How sad is that? :(

How sad is it that families become distant from one another because someone has to be RIGHT?

How sad is it that local, state and federal governments can no longer function because someone has to be RIGHT?

How sad is it that we can no longer live globally in peace and harmony because someone has to be RIGHT?

Thanks Trex and Don for a wonderful discussion this morning! :heart

Fri May 20, 2011 10:20 am
GT Truther

How to past the cover up wall info and offer some help?

ie:
Mix words Zombie + Apocalypse + gov web sites:

Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse
The following was originally posted on CDC Public Health Matters Blog on May 16th, 2011 by Ali S. Khan. (1) also in MSM (2)

US offers coping tips on 'zombie apocalypse'
Quote:
There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for. Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.

A Brief History of Zombies
We’ve all seen at least one movie about flesh-eating zombies taking over (my personal favorite is Resident Evil), but where do zombies come from and why do they love eating brains so much? The word zombie comes from Haitian and New Orleans voodoo origins. Although its meaning has changed slightly over the years, it refers to a human corpse mysteriously reanimated to serve the undead. Through ancient voodoo and folk-lore traditions, shows like the Walking Dead were born.

A couple dressed as zombies - Danny Zucco and Sandy Olsson from the movie Grease walking in the annual Toronto Zombie Walk.

In movies, shows, and literature, zombies are often depicted as being created by an infectious virus, which is passed on via bites and contact with bodily fluids. Harvard psychiatrist Steven Schoolman wrote a (fictional) medical paper on the zombies presented in Night of the Living Dead and refers to the condition as Ataxic Neurodegenerative Satiety Deficiency Syndrome caused by an infectious agent. The Zombie Survival Guide identifies the cause of zombies as a virus called solanum. Other zombie origins shown in films include radiation from a destroyed NASA Venus probe (as in Night of the Living Dead), as well as mutations of existing conditions such as prions, mad-cow disease, measles and rabies.
The rise of zombies in pop culture has given credence to the idea that a zombie apocalypse could happen. In such a scenario zombies would take over entire countries, roaming city streets eating anything living that got in their way. The proliferation of this idea has led many people to wonder “How do I prepare for a zombie apocalypse?”

Well, we’re here to answer that question for you, and hopefully share a few tips about preparing for real emergencies too!

Better Safe than Sorry

Some of the supplies for your emergency kit.

So what do you need to do before zombies…or hurricanes or pandemics for example, actually happen? First of all, you should have an emergency kit in your house. This includes things like water, food, and other supplies to get you through the first couple of days before you can locate a zombie-free refugee camp (or in the event of a natural disaster, it will buy you some time until you are able to make your way to an evacuation shelter or utility lines are restored). Below are a few items you should include in your kit, for a full list visit the CDC Emergency page.
Water (1 gallon per person per day)
Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane)
Once you’ve made your emergency kit, you should sit down with your family and come up with an emergency plan. This includes where you would go and who you would call if zombies started appearing outside your door step. You can also implement this plan if there is a flood, earthquake, or other emergency.

Family members meeting by their mailbox. You should pick two meeting places, one close to your home and one farther away.

Identify the types of emergencies that are possible in your area. Besides a zombie apocalypse, this may include floods, tornadoes, or earthquakes. If you are unsure contact your local Red Cross chapter for more information.
Pick a meeting place for your family to regroup in case zombies invade your home…or your town evacuates because of a hurricane. Pick one place right outside your home for sudden emergencies and one place outside of your neighborhood in case you are unable to return home right away.
Identify your emergency contacts. Make a list of local contacts like the police, fire department, and your local zombie response team. Also identify an out-of-state contact that you can call during an emergency to let the rest of your family know you are ok.
Plan your evacuation route. When zombies are hungry they won’t stop until they get food (i.e., brains), which means you need to get out of town fast! Plan where you would go and multiple routes you would take ahead of time so that the flesh eaters don’t have a chance! This is also helpful when natural disasters strike and you have to take shelter fast.

Notes:
(1)
http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp
(2)
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/us-offers-copi ... 43803.html

:fight

Fri May 20, 2011 10:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: Another blue skin group!...Dex)

Andromedan contactee Alex Collier describes his face-to-face contacts with blue-skinned human ETs from the Andromeda constellation and the Andromeda galaxy, which have included multiple visits aboard their tremendous motherships and decades of telepathic contact.

Continued:
http://barbarianarts.com/ufo.htm

Fri May 20, 2011 11:31 am
GT Truther

Interview With Sixto Paz Wells

What was the purpose of that journey through the Xendra experience?

Out of a greenish, bright screen, suspended in the midst of the air and inside a building with the shape of a truncated cone, Oxalc showed me a series of images of what the future of the Earth could be like. What I could see is that the world’s tension was such that it was attracting the perilous possibility that an asteroid or comet would pass so close that it could be affected gravitationally. The purpose of this journey was to alert others through young people willing to commit themselves with the message about the need to change, beginning from within each individual in order to generate a chain reaction that would revert the planetary future.

Can the future be modified?

According to the extraterrestrials, since the future is due to cause and (a)effect, the prophecies have not been given so that they come to happen but so that they do not. They exist to alert in order to correct. The future is not unmovable since, otherwise, where would our free will be?

Continued:
http://www.ufoecuador.com/mission-rahma ... -2012.html

Fri May 20, 2011 12:47 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Zeera Charnoe on counter-evolutionary forces
Simmering Frog SAID: Note: original formatting, important to this document, has been lost.

Can anyone tell me how to post a .pdf so that the formatting is retained?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post it as an IMAGE.

While viewing the PDF go to:

TOOLS --> SELECT AND ZOOM --> SNAPSHOT TOOL

Use the snapshot tool to grab the image. Save it to your hard drive, and post as an "Attachment" here at the GT.

OR - you can just post a link to the PDF and forget all that.

Lynn

Fri May 20, 2011 3:53 pm
GT Truther

Double post, sorry.... :oops

Fri May 20, 2011 5:01 pm
GT Truther

The Theory of Quantum Pushback

Dex, you posted:

An interview with contactee Sixto Paz Wells: http://www.ufoecuador.com/mission-rahma%20...%20-2012.html

Sixto Paz Wells wrote:
Can the future be modified?

According to the extraterrestrials, since the future is due to cause and effect, the prophecies have not been given so that they come to happen but so that they do not. They exist to alert in order to correct. The future is not unmovable since, otherwise, where would our free will be?

What a delicious quote, Dex. My sentiments exactly.

I’ve always had my own half-vast (pardon… :roll ) theory of what I’ve dubbed Quantum Pushback. That is, when some kind of dire scenario/prediction/disaster/event is widely promulgated, date, time all that, it never happens. Why?

Seems to me, according to “quantum pushback”, that since the future is continually being created in the present moment, when the general population of human souls learns of a dire/undesirable possible predicted future (which may actually have a high probability at the moment it is predicted/promulgated)….we collectively reject it. We push back. We subconsciously say: “no way”. Millions and millions of souls subtly push back and change the outcome.

And the event doesn’t happen.

Well, heck. It’s as good a theory as any; doesn’t conflict with any known quantum paradigm, etc.

In my private struggles with “knowing” – and therefore warning others – of harmful events ahead of time and thereby preventing the harm from happening, I’ve come to accept that warnings do play a role – they maintain free will against “destiny”. The future is continually in the thrall of the present consciousness; there is no paradox. All futures are probability only, some probabilities being greater than others, surely. We get what we expect.

Is our collective human horror at the prospect of a poleshift enough to nudge the event offline? Is human consciousness expanding ahead of the probability timeline? Who knows. Good question. Would be nice, though……

I maintain an open mind. And a hopeful heart. And I have plans for the 22nd... :tounge

Cheers,

Selene

Fri May 20, 2011 5:03 pm
GT Truther

Thank you Lynn.

Douglas Adams

Fri May 20, 2011 6:44 pm
GT Truther

Harlequin Romance Novel, Version 2011

He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear.

“Just relax.”

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves, slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat.

I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn’t care. His touch was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage.

And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking ‘No’ for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who looked into my soul and said . . . .
..."Okay ma’am, you can board your flight now...”

Fri May 20, 2011 9:16 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear.

“Just relax.”

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves, slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat.

I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn’t care. His touch was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage.

And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking ‘No’ for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who looked into my soul and said . . . .
..."Okay ma’am, you can board your flight now...”

:shock: :whistle :crylaugh

Fri May 20, 2011 9:20 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
The Promise of a new Blockbuster if it gains traction...

I HAVE NOT LISTENED YET, LISTENING NOW, PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!

Listen to Rick interview an unnamed guest who highlights very damaging information against Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Obama. Forget what you've heard in the past, this is all new information. This broadcast took place on the 18th of May 2011 by TruNews

RADIO SHOW - Parts 1, 2 & 3:

NOTES AS LISTENING: Skip tracer comes across some very interesting information on the Obamas. When using his skip tracing program, Michelle Obama came up as a neighbor to someone he was investigating. He clicked it and (missing parts here) came across Barak's SS number, clicked and it is registered to TWO people:

Barak H Obama
Harrison J Bounel

Moving on, some weird stuff about his home in Chicago, it is owned by his Tax Accountant and has not changed hands in many years, -- except the PIN (Property Identification Number) has changed 6 times. This is not normal. Obama paid $22,456 in property taxes on the $1.65 million dollar house.

On his 2009 Illinois Tax Return, the PIN number is redacted.
On his 2010 Illinois Tax Return, that same page is not available.

Connecticut SS #042-68-4425 gets no hits, and according to this skip tracer, it does not exist, it is fraudulent, so it does not belong to the dead Connecticut man, it is a non-existent number in the SS system.

So who the heck is Harrison J Bounel?

Skip tracer did a state by state property search for Barak Obama property, and his name is connected to 58 properties nationwide. One of the 58 is in Ingleside, Illinios and there are 2 other people on the property that are both using the same SS number.

Names associated with these properties all between 2004 & 2009:

Tony Tiger
Steve Young
Kimora Simmons
Mary ...somebody
Bobby Womak
Tyra Banks
Nick Newman
Tom Jones
Will Smith
(...to start)

This has been verified by another skip tracer with 20+ yrs experience. With all the evidence available that Obama is a criminal, if he was a regular Joe, he would be arrested and denied bail.

End of Synopsis as listening...

From here:
http://www.trunews.com/index.htm

Fri May 20, 2011 9:42 pm
GT Truther

News.com.au wrote:
Apocalypse fears puts world on edge

May 21, 2011 1:03pm

WARNINGS by a US preacher that today is Judgement Day sends people into hiding or scrambling to repent across the world.

Eighty-nine-year-old tele-evangelist Harold Camping has predicted that at 6pm in each of the world's regions the Rapture will happen and good Christians will be beamed up to heaven.

In the light of the prediction, thousands of ethnic Hmong converged on northwestern Dien Bien province a few weeks ago after hearing broadcasts on Camping's global religious broadcasting network, Family Radio, that Jesus was coming on May 21.

The Vietnamese Government said some in the huge gathering were calling for a breakaway Hmong kingdom, and disrupted their wait for Christ, sending several hundred fleeing into the forests to hide, a resident told AFP.

But their families are still in the region, waiting for Christ's return, the resident said.

In Ciudad Juarez, one of the hardest hit cities in Mexico's drug wars, huge billboards proclaim that "Christ is coming back on May 21."

According to the authorities, the apocalyptic message hasn't provoked panic or hoarding, but one resident, Rosy Alderete, said she was "worried by the coincidence" that earthquakes have rocked the world in recent months.

Camping's prophecy says the end will be signalled in each region by powerful earthquakes, after which the good will be whisked up to heaven and the not-so-good will suffer through hell on earth until October 21, when God will pull the plug on the planet once and for all.

Britain's The Guardian newspaper called the looming Rapture "the fundamentalist Christian equivalent of the last helicopter out of Saigon," referring to the US pull-out after the long Vietnam war in 1975.

In the United States, where Camping's evangelising organisation is based, some people have been quitting their jobs and hitting the road to urge others to repent before it's too late.

Gregory LeCorps left his job "in a medical facility" weeks ago to take his wife and five young children on the road and warn others that the Rapture is really nigh, the Journal News in New York wrote.

"We're in the final days," he was quoted by the lower Hudson valley newspaper as saying as he handed out leaflets.

Mr LeCorps said he hopes to be on a beach in South Carolina by today, the newspaper said.

A New York couple, Abby Haddad Carson and her husband, Robert Carson, a few years ago stopped saving money to send their kids to college and started going on missions that the world will end today.

Their children are not only worried about whether or not they will be able to afford to go to college, but also somewhat embarrassed by their parents' actions.

Then, there are those who look on the bright side.

New York City Mayor Bloomberg - who is Jewish and therefore, according to Camping's prophecy, unlikely to be beamed up to sit alongside Jesus and God in heaven - said on his weekly radio show yesterday that he would suspend alternate-side parking in New York if the world ends on today.

The much-reviled alternate-side parking rule requires New Yorkers to move their cars from one side of the street to the other to allow street cleaning to be carried out.

And some are cashing in on money-making opportunities.

Craigslist was running tens of thousands of ads from non-believers offering to buy the worldly goods of those who think they're going to heaven, while a group of US atheists has sold hundreds of contracts to rescue people's pets.

A group of Christians, who think Camping's prophecy is bunk, will be tracking the Rapture and posting reports on the internet each time it doesn't happen.

One of the first places to be hit, according to Camping, would be New Zealand.

If Camping's prediction doesn't pan out, one idea is gathering steam on Twitter to create an ersatz Rapture.

A tweet suggests laying out old clothing and shoes on pavements and lawns today to give the impression that someone has indeed been beamed up.

Aww... Gimme a Break already It ain't gonna happen! :rant Just another Doomsayer

Fri May 20, 2011 9:45 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

If there is one thing I have learned since I "woke up" - it's that whenever a date is given, it is 100% positive that whatever it is, will NOT HAPPEN on that day.

And it is now May 21st [somewhere] in the world. I see no news about the rapture!

Fri May 20, 2011 10:17 pm
GT Truther

The rapture? Some followers of a world religion get rescued just before the SHTF.

Belief and not actions are what determines whether you get rescued or not.

As a son of a preacher man, I can at least say that my Christian preacher daddy always said that your actions, and not your beliefs, were what mattered.

I'm not a Christian, but I agree that your actions are way more important than your beliefs.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:40 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Well gee.. over here it's 3:51 PM Nothing! Only crepuscular (god) rays hitting the floor here!

Fri May 20, 2011 10:51 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

If the world ends tonight (highly unlikely)

Fri May 20, 2011 11:11 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post VOX POPULI Tweets on the "Rapture"
Lynnwood wrote:
If there is one thing I have learned since I "woke up" - it's that whenever a date is given, it is 100% positive that whatever it is, will NOT HAPPEN on that day.

And it is now May 21st [somewhere] in the world. I see no news about the rapture!

VOX POPULI Tweets on the "Rapture"

lol....actually that's ALL I'm seeing on the news now! Most of it poking fun at the 'believers', and 'thoughtful essays' on 'doomsday dates', etc. The Huffington Post even has the "Best Rapture News Tweets: May 21 on Twitter":

--Apocalypse almost: World waits for #rapture: http://t.co/xXkBZmD TWEET!!

--BREAKING: Rapture fails to produce devastating earthquake as clocks hit 6 pm in Kiritimati TWEET!!

--Apocalypse Now!! Best songs for the End of the World: http://ow.ly/4ZCEf #rapture TWEET!!

--All the Essential Gear You Need for The Rapture http://t.co/q2MgGru GIT READY! TWEET!!

--Why we're enraptured by Rapture hype http://on.msnbc.com/mvukxn TWEET!!

--Kaufmann: Sound/video bite of the day: The Final Countdown (muzak for the rapture) http://tinyurl.com/3r4l2dx TWEET!!

--Explaining May 21 Rapture to Children. /via @justinberton http://sfg.ly/kP4VtG TWEET!!

--Could The Rapture Be Upon Us? http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/05/ ... -prepared/ TWEET!!

--JUST IN CASE: IF it doesn't happen tomorrow, here's the Mayan's Doomsday 2012 calendar. #rapture http://bit.ly/jO9Wj0 TWEET!!

--Spokesman Says Rapture is Guaranteed http://bit.ly/j9BCXD TWEET!!

--Art Cashin On How Traders Are Preparing For The May 21 Rapture http://read.bi/mtU0ou TWEET!!

--Do you believe in the May 21 rapture? Story and poll at http://bit.ly/kZm5H TWEET!!

--The beginning of the end? Our @EricWilkinson takes the public pulse on the #Rapture: http://kng5.tv/mRV5oy TWEET!!

--The pious and the partyers both await Rapture http://bit.ly/mfs9KL TWEET!!

--Video: Are you ready for the #Rapture? You are now: http://tumblr.com/xlv2lxu25h TWEET!!

--UNUSUAL: Some Heed Rapture, Others Cash In http://bit.ly/mOTBgT TWEET!!

--Rapture parties planned for Sunday - http://bit.ly/jSqja5 TWEET!!

--The Last-Minute Rapture Reading List http://lat.ms/jV13N4 TWEET!!

--What Is The Rapture? by @dashb0t http://read.bi/kwosPW TWEET!!

--Get Ready For The Rapture http://n.pr/iMMtQi TWEET!!

I predict that by the time May 22nd rolls around and hits the International Date Line, and everyone is still here, that Rev. Camping will announce that no-one on Earth was good enough for heaven, so we're all going to hell.

At least the History Channel is showing "The Seven Signs of the Apocalypse", followed by "The Nostradamus Effect", followed by "Life After People", and scheduled for 6pm tomorrow night, Eastern Standard Daylight Savings Time?

"Surviving History". Especially for Rev. Camping, who said he's going to watch the whole thing on TV. Since CNN isn't likely to be showing what he's waiting for.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Countdown for eastern Aus
Absolute Bull$hit! Half past six and Nothing!

Sat May 21, 2011 12:46 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Here ya go FS:

Sat May 21, 2011 1:49 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Here ya go FS:

Agh hahahahahaha LOL!

Sat May 21, 2011 2:07 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
Here ya go FS:

Agh hahahahahaha LOL!

Looks more like an alien abduction on a massive scale to me!

Sat May 21, 2011 7:00 am

You sure gave us a giggle there Lynnwood!!!

:spit

Sat May 21, 2011 7:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
If the world ends tonight (highly unlikely)

More like only this kind of: Rap_ture

:puter

Sat May 21, 2011 9:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is KEWL!

Sat May 21, 2011 7:33 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next