It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:00 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES: EXTRATERRESTRIALS LIVING AMONG US!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:54 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

The truth:
A Nato heliocopter carrying 38 US and Afghan soldiers was attacking an Afghan stronghold of Afghan civilians and Taliban. The Nato forces killed 8 in the stronghold before those being attacked by Nato returned fire in the form of a RPG which took out and crashed the attacking Nato heliocopter.

The zionist MSM spin:
A group of insurgent Taliban took 8 Afghan civilian hostage. A Nato heliocopter carrying US and Afghan soldiers was ruthlessly shot down by the terrorist Taliban as the Nato forces tried to free the hostages. Besides 38 dying in the heliocopter crash the 8 civilian hostages also were killed by the Taliban.

Same event, two stories. One the truth about zionist Nato agression and one of total bullshit from the zionist MSM.

Had enough yet?
Saturday, August 06, 2011 1:43:00 PM

Douglas Adams

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:47 am
GT Truther

TT, you commented:

Time Traveller wrote:
Everyone thought that LBJ had a lot to do with it. But however follow the money! JFK was about to take power from the FED. It is always the bankers in the study with the candle stick! Also JFK was about to tell the world that Roswell was real and that aliens are here. Another biggie for getting him kiled , this time the CIA!

I agree, TT. There were a lot of powerful people who wanted JFK dead – for a lot of reasons. And that fact didn’t really leave anyone in Washington to protect him as a plot was hatched. A lot of people probably looked the other way – and even encouraged LBJ’s ambitions, since if the plot could be tied to him as executioner it would exonerate them, no?

An interesting aspect about Jackie’s beliefs per JFK’s murder can be gleaned from Gavin DeBecker’s excellent book “The Gift Of Fear”. DeBecker’s – a former FBI profiler - book isn’t about being afraid, but about learning to use your ‘spidey sense’ to stay safe.

In it, he says that whenever there’s a kidnapping, stalking, unknown murderer, etc and you ask the victim or survivor: Who did this? They’ll always say: ‘I don’t know…! I don’t know…!’ But if you press them, and ask: Who’s the first person you’d suspect? They’ll always have a name, but invariably add: But it couldn’t possibly be them…!

Turns out, that first name, that first instinct, is almost invariably who dunnit.

So even if Jackie didn’t “know” anything: she knew. She knew.
Hers is the highest-level testimony so far.

Although these (below) of LBJ’s mistress, and L Howard Hunt, are pretty damning as well.

Sorry - can't get these YouTube links to embed.... :puter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79lOKs0Kr_Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD4611qW6R8&feature=related

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Meeoooow...

:doh

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Is this Lizzard Tech?
"As part of the PANACEA (for Pharmacological Augmentation of Nonspecific Anti-pathogen Cellular Enzymes and Activities) project, researchers from MIT Lincoln Laboratory have developed and demonstrated a novel broad-spectrum antiviral approach, called DRACO (for Double-stranded RNA Activated Caspase Oligomerizer). DRACO selectively induces apoptosis, or cell suicide, in cells containing any viral dsRNA, rapidly killing infected cells without harming uninfected cells. As a result, DRACO should be effective against virtually all viruses, rapidly terminating a viral infection while minimizing the impact on the patient."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
Interesting choice of acronym, don't you think.
I wonder what else it does to your genome...?

http://www.ll.mit.edu/news/DRACO.html

Douglas Adams

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
There is a LOT of madness and even some insanity here in London this evening. Gangs of mostly youths have gone on the rampage through many town centres and retail parks looting and burning businesses. Several buses have been torched too, and to try and stop them moving to new areas a whole raft of railway stations (underground / other railway) have been closed and bus services withdrawn. The town centre section of Croydons tramway has also been closed, but mainly because of a building on fire.

There have been some very big fires with large buildings gutted and many livelihoods ruined. And this is before the collapsing stock market had become more than just a 'downturn'.

I live in a residential area which is not near to any retail stores or shopping centres. A few hours ago I could hear a lot of police sirens wailing in the distance, however that has now stopped.

With the wind howling outside as well it seems like the end of the world is nigh.

Simon

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:36 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Is this Lizzard Tech?
gee, talk about hiding information in plain sight!

Simon

Simmering Frog wrote:
"As part of the PANACEA (for Pharmacological Augmentation of Nonspecific Anti-pathogen Cellular Enzymes and Activities) project, researchers from MIT Lincoln Laboratory have developed and demonstrated a novel broad-spectrum antiviral approach, called DRACO (for Double-stranded RNA Activated Caspase Oligomerizer). DRACO selectively induces apoptosis, or cell suicide, in cells containing any viral dsRNA, rapidly killing infected cells without harming uninfected cells. As a result, DRACO should be effective against virtually all viruses, rapidly terminating a viral infection while minimizing the impact on the patient."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
Interesting choice of acronym, don't you think.
I wonder what else it does to your genome...?

http://www.ll.mit.edu/news/DRACO.html

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Simple Simon - I was watching those fires in Croydon on the news for about two hours, Where the hell were the Fire Brigades??? The buildings all about burnt out with no emergency response. If they say they were avoiding the streets coz of the rioters/criminals - I say bull dust, as there were no people on the streets. The news chopper view made a meal of it. Putting stuff into peoples minds!!!

Verrrry Strange Stuff going on.....

:shakehead

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Cliff High; "instructions from the space brothers..."
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/spacebrothers.html

Good advice, regardless of the times to come.

Douglas Adams

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 pm
GT Truther

Sky, I too wonder... from what I heard on the TV they were being attacked so they withdrew, and did not come back - or the police would not let them back until it was far too late. Some views show the tramlines outside the furniture store in Croydon. It looks like the fire damaged the rubber used to 'seat' the rails, so along with the overhead power supply wires the rails will need replacing.

This is the third night of disturbances, but tonight things have been far worse than before with many suburban shopping areas attacked, buildings set alight, etc.

There has been at least one shooting.

People living in flats on upper floors above retail shops which have been torched have been having to flee for their lives, in some cases getting out with minutes to spare - and loosing everything they own bar the clothing they are wearing.

In Ealing the thugs (who it seems includes teenagers aged 14 and upwards) ran down a leafy residential street, smashing car windows and breaking into houses. One elderly lady who was interviewed talked about waking up to find hooded thugs dressed in black in her bedroom - although they were merciful and on seeing her they scarpered.

I can understand looting chemists, taking all the drugs and the cash from the tills, plus stealing cash from other shops... but because of the fires and attacks on residential properties so red lines have been crossed - tonights events have gone far far too far.

The Prime Minister and Mayor of London have had to return early from their holidays. Boy will they be mad. But who can blame them?

We do not use water cannon here (they have it in N.Ireland, but not on the British mainland) but maybe the police will have to start using it here too.

Simon, listening to wailing sirens in the distance and the wind howling.

Sky wrote:
Simple Simon - I was watching those fires in Croydon on the news for about two hours, Where the hell were the Fire Brigades??? The buildings all about burnt out with no emergency response. If they say they were avoiding the streets coz of the rioters/criminals - I say bull dust, as there were no people on the streets. The news chopper view made a meal of it. Putting stuff into peoples minds!!!

Verrrry Strange Stuff going on.....

:shakehead

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 pm
GT Truther

I noticed the ages of the "rioters" were from 12 to 18, that blew me away. Prayers going up for the planet and all of us here on it tonight.

Saw this, the audio really is horrible. But its another satellite feed with objects that seem to be strange to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgienOQZ ... ded#at=213

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:51 pm
GT Truther

Barbarian, that deserves an embed:

LISTEN TO THE GUY AND WATCH HIS MOUSE...
He seems to be mumbling, but frankly he makes some interesting observations and points out that there
are missing frames. They are removing frames from the "step forward" -- there is 40 minutes between
each frame and in several locations there are 2 hour gaps.
Volume up, he mumbles...

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 pm
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
I noticed the ages of the "rioters" were from 12 to 18, that blew me away. Prayers going up for the planet and all of us here on it tonight.

LBC radio have a Google map showing areas which were attacked - but you need to zoom out to include some places, such as Waltham Cross and Croydon.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/london-riots-map-of-where-riots-took-place-43361

Its madness, whats happened. So many locations - and in regional cities around the country too.

Is this the underclass fighting back stealing what they see and want but cannot afford to buy or is this just mindless thugs having what they see as 'some fun'?

Or is it an early manifestation of the tribal insanity as seen in 'Quatermass and the pit'?

Simon

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 am
Site Admin

Simon - any idea who is stirring the pot so to speak? I know from MSM that it was supposedly sparked by a death but who/what is stirring youngsters to such mayhem?

According to my daily newspaper these folks are not rioting for politically motivated reasons.

Is there a racial undertone to any of this?

Are these disadvantaged youths?

Interesting times we live in...

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 am
Site Admin

Ahhh - here is something interesting. This is the second piece like this I've seen this morning.

I can't quite put my finger on it nor can I express it well but this whole incident has the hair on the back of my neck prickling.

Have TPTB unleashed their goons to scare folks into accepting the social cuts? Are we entering another brownshirt era?

:hmm

Quote:
There is a context to London's riots that can't be ignored

Those condemning the events in north London and elsewhere would do well to take a step back and consider the bigger picture

snip

The policies of the past year may have clarified the division between the entitled and the dispossessed in extreme terms, but the context for social unrest cuts much deeper. The fatal shooting of Mark Duggan last Thursday, where it appears, contrary to initial accounts, that only police bullets were fired, is another tragic event in a longer history of the Metropolitan police's treatment of ordinary Londoners, especially those from black and minority ethnic backgrounds, and the singling out of specific areas and individuals for monitoring, stop and search and daily harassment.

One journalist wrote that he was surprised how many people in Tottenham knew of and were critical of the IPCC, but there should be nothing surprising about this. When you look at the figures for deaths in police custody (at least 333 since 1998 and not a single conviction of any police officer for any of them), then the IPCC and the courts are seen by many, quite reasonably, to be protecting the police rather than the people.

Combine understandable suspicion of and resentment towards the police based on experience and memory with high poverty and large unemployment and the reasons why people are taking to the streets become clear. (Haringey, the borough that includes Tottenham, has the fourth highest level of child poverty in London and an unemployment rate of 8.8%, double the national average, with one vacancy for every 54 seeking work in the borough.)

Read more here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/aug/08/context-london-riots

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:40 am
GT Truther

Twitter is the fuel here. My question is who is twittering what to 12 year olds to make them want to burn down their city? The cell phone is driving these "protests" in the Middle East first. Now twitter is where most of these children get instructions to become a mob.

and now they are arresting twitters:
http://www.blacklistednews.com/London_r ... 0/Y/M.html

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:44 am
Site Admin

barbarian wrote:
Twitter is the fuel here. My question is who is twittering what to 12 year olds to make them want to burn down their city? The cell phone is driving these "protests" in the Middle East first. Now twitter is where most of these children get instructions to become a mob.

and now they are arresting twitters:
http://www.blacklistednews.com/London_r ... 0/Y/M.html

Barb - that is my question, too. Yeah I know tweens and teens live in Twitter and FB (my grandsons do anyway) but...

Are they just retweeting and FBing as a mindless exercise? Rioting, looting and burning buildings isn't the same as flash mobbing, now is it?

But then again - we are dealing with the adolescent mind. Nah - someone is behind this I'm convinced.

But if these kids are just mindlessly retweeting for the fun of it, Lord help us all! :shakehead

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 am
GT Truther

Anonymous defaces Syria’s Ministry of Defense website

Click here

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:38 am
Profile YIM

barbarian - interesting re FB and Tweets, but I do not agree it's the main medium. Watched a correspondent discussing the comms matter between the young ones, claiming it is mainly Blackberries being used to do the main feeds, as there is no Net record or public view of this,as Blackberry has a private link off the net per se.

I wonder what is behind all of this - like 9/11 there is something hidden in plain sight here. Freedoms are going to tumble in this ruckus!

Not good at all, and is a planned situation imo. The police and Em services have been far too low on the ground or outa sight in all of this. Now they claim 16000 cops will be on the street tonight?

Hmmmmmmm....?? :hmm

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

About the riots in london: (1)
Quote:
SOZT
Riots have been attributed to an explosion of rage over intolerable living conditions, but more is afoot. Intolerable living conditions exist worldwide, but the populace living in some of the most repressed areas, and in the most egregious conditions, never riot. Rioting occurs because the mob anticipates succeeding, bettering themselves in some way. Rather than rioting where conditions are the WORST, rioting is likely to occur where making demands and even crimes has been tolerated in the past. It is no secret that highly repressive regimes have quiet streets, low crime rates, and a compliant citizenry. China eliminated its opium addicts in the past by simply killing them off. Islam attempts to deal with adultery by stoning the participants and theft by cutting off a hand.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I've just visited my local town centre (the pedestrian zone / shopping mall) and as I expected, I saw minimal damage.

A few shops had wooden boards over part of / all of their fronts, thats all.

However, many shops were not open - especially those which sell electricals, mobile telephones and fashion clothing. Some chemists were closed, others metal shutters or Bostwick gates visible (which is not normal), with in some cases only one of the usual several entrances actually open.

It seems that all the banks and building societys were closed. Maybe some of them had been open and closed early, as it was about 3.30pm. Certainly Barclays had closed all day - they had notices on the windows saying that they would be - whilst others, such as Halifax, would normally be expected to be open at this time of day.

There was an uneasy calmness to the atmosphere.

Hopefully when I next go there the shops will still all be there! Alas whilst I would wish that the rioting had ended last night I've already seen messages on London yahoo group suggesting that troubles have started in nearby areas with buses being attacked - again.

To a certain extent I am not surprised, especially when I recall an alert I saw a few weeks ago (on youtube) suggesting that this month will be one of the wildest and craziest months in recent times with world shaking, world shaping, world changing events. Events that go far beyond anything most people imagined was possible.

At the time I saw it I placed this message and youtube film in the breaking news / financial situation section... http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3216

Having heard (on an LBC radio phone-in) how the rioters are planning their activities I also suspect that events are being orchestrated by what I suppose could be called 'hidden hands'. One person receives a message, cuts & pastes the important data into a fresh message and forwards to all their contacts - which could number over 1000 people. Cutting and pasting ensures that there are no data trails to find out the original sources of the messages.

Simon -also watching the stock market and volcanoes - especially Iceland and Indonesia, etc.

:awe :shtf

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Freedoms are going to tumble in this ruckus!

Not good at all, and is a planned situation imo. The police and Em services have been far too low on the ground or outa sight in all of this. Now they claim 16000 cops will be on the street tonight?

:clap Sky! I so totally agree with your statement above. Wonder if Parliament will now pass the equivalent of the US Patriot Act? :censor

Quote:
Having heard (on an LBC radio phone-in) how the rioters are planning their activities I also suspect that events are being orchestrated by what I suppose could be called 'hidden hands'. One person receives a message, cuts & pastes the important data into a fresh message and forwards to all their contacts - which could number over 1000 people. Cutting and pasting ensures that there are no data trails to find out the original sources of the messages.

Ah ha, Simon! :clap

Thank you so much for your on the ground reporting. I trust you more than MSM media! ;)

Do you have any sense as to who might be behind this?

Any sense of what is driving it?

I remember seeing your post in Breaking News and I also recall the many times various sources have referred to August 2011 as a sort of breaking point. Are we there yet or do we have more in store?

:popcorn

Edited to add:

Recall - those are chilling photos! :shock:

Are these areas heavily industrialized? Is someone/something trying to take out ports, industry, etc to destabilize the government?

Hmmmmm

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
snip

Throughout the process and up to the vote at the 117th IOC Session, Paris was widely seen as the favourite to win the nomination, particularly as this was its third bid in recent history. Originally London was seen lagging Paris by considerable margin; however, this started to improve with the appointment of Sebastian Coe as new head of London 2012 on 19 May 2004. In late August 2004, some reports started emerging predicting a London and Paris tie in the 2012 bid.[14] In the final run-up to the 117th IOC Session, London and Paris appeared to be increasingly in a neck-and-neck race. On 1 July 2005, Jacques Rogge, when asked who the winner would be, told the assembled press: "I cannot predict it since I don't know how the IOC members will vote. But my gut feeling tells me that it will be very close. Perhaps it will come down to a difference of say ten votes, or maybe less".

On 6 July 2005, the final selection was announced at the Raffles City Convention Centre in Singapore, where the 117th IOC Session was held. Here Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Tony Blair was the only leader of the five candidate cities' countries to make a personal lobby (he had also been the only one to attend the 2004 Olympics).[15] Moscow was the first city to be eliminated, followed by New York and Madrid. The final two cities left in contention were London and Paris. At the end of the fourth round of voting, London won the right to host the 2012 Games with 54 votes, defeating Paris's 50. Various French publications blamed the Paris loss on French President Jacques Chirac's statements before the vote that "We can't trust people [the British] who have such bad food. After Finland, it's the country with the worst food."[16] Two current members of the International Olympic Committee are from Finland. Several other news sources cited Bertrand Delanoë's complaint regarding Tony Blair's secret late night meetings with numerous (African) IOC representatives as having a more significant impact on final vote.[17] When reporting London's win, British media covered the expectant crowds in both France and Britain (and in the other bid cities), and contrasted the jubilant reaction in London to the reaction of the crowd in Paris, where many had gathered in hope of a French win.[18][19][20] However, the celebrations in London were overshadowed when London's transport system was attacked by terrorists less than 24 hours after the announcement.[21]

From Wikipedia's 2012 Summer Olympics

Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Summer_Olympics

Who benefits? :hmm

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 am
Site Admin

Here is some more photos of the last few nights riots...

Stay safe Simon and thanks for the reports

http://photogallery.thestar.com/1036821

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Video-- Bankers, here's your last "sign", so you better listen very carefully.. The black swan is on the wing....

In the bad old days of the Soviet Union the police took surveys of the population to determine their limits. Today’s bankers are the equivalent of Joe Stalin. They need to listen to us. We have reached the absolute limit of our tolerance. If you are a banker, consider this our final warning to you. If you are a spy working in their behalf at MI6-CIA-Mossad, then you need to forward this message to them before it is too late. The world will always need the police and the armies, but we neither need nor want bankers and other pond scum.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next