It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:15 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8hEwMMDtFY
(1)
Quote:
On the night of the discovery of a duplicate planet in the solar system, an ambitious young student and an accomplished composer cross paths in a tragic accident.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1549572/

:puter

Thu May 19, 2011 6:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Phatman wrote:

How kewl is that.. ! By the way.. I am getting a new :puter Alienware M17 R3.

LUCKY.. are you gonna GAME on it!

I am going to do the Mega Games ! 16GB of Hyper X 1600 Mhz SODIMM upgrade,
128 GB SSD Upgade. Yes, it will be faster than most desktops. Memory and disc
are the two area which kill performance. I upgraded an old laptop with an SSD
and gave my old Duter to my wife. She loves it because it rips.. I went with the
Crucial SSD not because it was the fastest but because it will have the longest
life. Intel and Samsung make the fastest SSD but they get hot and use 10-20
times more power than the Crucial SSD. Heat causes failures. Removing heat removes
system failures.

Its been 5 years since I last upgraded the computer. :crylaugh I figure its time... :yamon

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu May 19, 2011 8:24 am
GT Truther

My Mum Talks To Aliens

Mary Rodwell is Australia’s leading authority on extraterrestrial phenomena, her son Chris Rodwell is a vet, a man of science and self-confessed alien skeptic – their relationship has reached a critical point and something has to give.

Mary’s beliefs led to the breakdown of her marriage and left a teenage Chris with some emotional scars, so the topic comes with baggage. Packing nothing but an open mind, Chris has agreed to enter Mary’s world via a road trip traversing Australia in order for her to attempt to convince him that the truth really is "out there" and that aliens exist, or she must never discuss the subject with him again.

Mary plans to leave no stone unturned in her efforts to convince Chris. They will meet a host of colorful characters from alien contactees to skeptical scientists. They will take part in a heated debate with university professors, put key witnesses under pressure with polygraph tests and scour the country for concrete evidence of et life.

Youtube Continued:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfvj5k ... s-2-3_tech

Thu May 19, 2011 10:42 am
GT Truther

Balls of light & Crop Circles

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xby23o ... rcles_tech

Thu May 19, 2011 10:44 am
GT Truther

IS THIS FROM A MOVIE?

Thu May 19, 2011 4:53 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Thu May 19, 2011 5:43 pm
GT Truther

Hi, Don –

While I’m inclined to agree with your finely-parsed analysis of why the PTB/HAARP et al is not causing the earthquakes, floods and other rock ‘n’ roll around the planet, it seems to me there could be a larger and simpler “spoiler” to the “PTB are killing us all” theory, if I may add it here.

Namely:

Why would the PTB need to go to the trouble and expense of depopulating the planet if PX is going to have that effect anyway?

Everything we know – or think we know – about the scenario going forward says:

• Planet X/Nibiru/Comet of Ages is inbound and will cause [date unknown] a catastrophic poleshift resulting in an estimated 75 - 90% (depending on your source) depopulation of this planet.

• The PTB, made aware of this prospect by visitors from other worlds over the past 80 years, have been diligently beavering away since building bunkers, redoubts, off-planet stashes and other mechanisms to preserve – surprise! – themselves.

A rhetorical question: Wherein would it become necessary to stage-manage a cataclysmic scenario if it’s already part of the larger clockwork universe? Methinks we may be, in general, over-thinking this.... :roll

Cheers,

Selene

Thu May 19, 2011 5:59 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Hi, Don –

While I’m inclined to agree with your finely-parsed analysis of why the PTB/HAARP et al is not causing the earthquakes, floods and other rock ‘n’ roll around the planet, it seems to me there could be a larger and simpler “spoiler” to the “PTB are killing us all” theory, if I may add it here.

Namely:

Why would the PTB need to go to the trouble and expense of depopulating the planet if PX is going to have that effect anyway?

Everything we know – or think we know – about the scenario going forward says:

• Planet X/Nibiru/Comet of Ages is inbound and will cause [date unknown] a catastrophic poleshift resulting in an estimated 75 - 90% (depending on your source) depopulation of this planet.

• The PTB, made aware of this prospect by visitors from other worlds over the past 80 years, have been diligently beavering away since building bunkers, redoubts, off-planet stashes and other mechanisms to preserve – surprise! – themselves.

A rhetorical question: Wherein would it become necessary to stage-manage a cataclysmic scenario if it’s already part of the larger clockwork universe? Methinks we may be, in general, over-thinking this.... :roll

Actually Selene, I'm not only inclined to agree with you, I would vociferously do so. However, fulcanelli asked me to approach the problem without "wearing the PX hat", so even though the answer is as simple as you insinuate (IMDO - In My Defiant Opinion), I felt it was important to look at the paradigm on its own merits, for those that brush off even the faintest hint of a "PX" scenario. Consider: if someone shuts down a discussion, a debate, a dialog etc because they have an instinctual reaction to a given paradigm (the dreaded PX), then it can only help to set aside the offending concept for a moment and approach the debate on the merits of what's being suggested ("HAARP did it"). Of course PX and its accompanying poleshift makes logical sense from virtually every angle, but there are many people who have an aversion to even seriously considering it - often because it's been such an intense focus of ridicule (and no wonder; those who are in-the-know are the ones most keen to discredit it in the eyes of others, simply because they don't want any unwanted guests banging on their bunker doors when the monster finally shows up in the skies).

On a related note; by now you, and virtually everyone reading here, is aware of the much-ballyhooed "Judgement Day" scheduled for the day after tomorrow, Saturday May 21st. My RSS newsfeed is so filled with this story it's crowding out the IMF's Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Ah-nold's sex scandals - which as you know is quite a feat, knowing as we do the penchant of the MainStreamMedia for sex scandals among the rich and famous. For those that are scratching their heads, here's a sample; this from Australia, for fr33k and the other Aussies even though this is of American origin:

Cassie White, for ABC News in Australia, wrote:

If you have seen the billboards while driving to work, then you will know tomorrow is Judgment Day - well, that's according to US evangelical broadcaster Harold Camping.

He predicts that on Saturday, May 21 an earthquake will strike, triggering the start of the apocalypse. Christians will disappear to safety, leaving sinners behind until the world comes to an end exactly five months later.

Camping and his followers have been spreading the word about the rapture worldwide on thousands of billboards, many of which are on the sides of main roads and highways......

The reason I brought this up is simple. Consider this: WHY is such a story getting such wide airplay, is in such heavy rotation this week, when the 'White Lie' of May 15, 2003 was never mentioned in the mainstream media? In fact, NL/ZT has NEVER been given even the barest of mention in the mainstream media, and you can be certain that there are far more people aware of and reading ZT than Pastor Camping (isn't that another PFLN, btw? "Camping".....hoo-boy; going "camping" are we? Or just being 'campy'? lmao...). The closest the Establishment has come to even acknowledging the existence of the dreaded NL/ZT is in NASA's FAQs that I posted earlier; they say that Nibiru "was expected to arrive in May of 2003, but when it didn't happen that date was moved up to December 2012". Huh?!? ZT was the ONLY source claiming the May 2003 date, and furthermore ZT NEVER said December 2012 was "the date". The 'ufer' community - very few of whom actually take NL/ZT seriously, even though they love to piggy-back on their earth-changes predictions after the fact - is the one that (at Majestic's prodding and planting) talked up the Mayan calendar end-of-time date of 12/21/2012.

So why does the Reverend Camping get so much PR for what virtually everyone reading and watching doesn't believe will happen? And the likely culprit gets absolutely no mention at all? Has anyone else pondered this?

The reason, IMDO, is simple: just as GLP is often used to float trial balloons designed to jade the reader with daily doses of doom, the MSM is getting into the act, so that the expected no-show on Saturday will be quietly absorbed on a subconscious level by the public so that when something like Indonesia finishes sinking has to be reported, or a series of mega-quakes hits Japan (next time it will be a series, not an isolated mag.9), the result will be compared and contrasted with Mr. Camping's "Bible-guaranteed" Judgement Day in nano-seconds in the public's mind. The constant plowing of the 'rogue planet' meme, including ELE-nin, Tyche, Tattooine, Eris, etc, will have blurred and buried the "PX" concept so far down in the general noise that there will be little fear among the paranoid PTB that NL/ZT will get any serious consideration by the vast masses of clueless illiteratti.

Jest my too sense.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

My favourite thing about people believing the rapture is going to happen on the 21st is on the 22nd they will think they were left behind with all the sinners. Same thing with December 21st 2012, hey I'm stuck here on 3D Earth with all the service to self people, boo!
For me, I'm just enjoying everyday here and trying not to get caught up in fear mongering.

Thu May 19, 2011 11:14 pm
GT Truther

Yes when it doesn't happen I'll be :slap :roflmao :crylaugh

Fri May 20, 2011 12:45 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

POOR THING!

Fri May 20, 2011 12:58 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Enough people have been convinced by Mr Camping's reasoning that by 2007 his organization had assets worth $US122 million ($115 million), according to ministrywatch.com, a website that assesses the suitability of various Christian groups as recipients of donations.

Family Radio was given a three-star ''financial efficiency'' rating (out of five) from the website, but come Sunday it's hardly going to matter.

AH.. HA.. CA$H COW ANYBODY, HOW INTERESTING YES!

Money making piece of FILTH preying on people Oh yes let's PREY alright Prey to the Almighty $$$GOD$$$

IN $$$GOLD$$$ WE TRUST

Fri May 20, 2011 2:21 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

THE SUN IS ONE PIXEL IN SIZE COMPARED TO THESE!

CAN SOME-ONE SAY HOLY F :censor BATMAN

SCARY ISN'T IT! :scared

Fri May 20, 2011 2:23 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Something from rense.com

Note the Pfizer LAB-RAT I err.. meen scientist in it Look at his eyes!

Dee's art place::

LINK

Fri May 20, 2011 2:30 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

GOOD! MORE PEOPLE IN THE KNOW!

AIRCRAP DOT ORG

Fri May 20, 2011 2:51 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Great find Freak thanks :clap :clap

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
GOOD! MORE PEOPLE IN THE KNOW!

AIRCRAP DOT ORG

Fri May 20, 2011 5:30 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
So why does the Reverend Camping get so much PR for what virtually everyone reading and watching doesn't believe will happen? And the likely culprit gets absolutely no mention at all? Has anyone else pondered this?

Actually, Don, yes I have pondered this because my dear son-in-law has bought into this whole Rapture Ready hook, line and sinker.

MSM is pandering to folks like him. One of the main reasons he believes the whole Left Behind scenario (and, yes, he read ALLLLL the books) is basically because his life sucks!

Can't put it any more plainly than that. His life SUCKS! He doesn't like Obama, he doesn't like liberals (including East Texas and I), he doesn't like his job, he doesn't like Mooslums, Ahrabs, Blacks, Illegal Aliens, or anybody that is not white.

He truly believes that his "reward" at the Rapture will be a lily white world in heaven where he can go back and relive Leave It To Beaver.

Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad...

Fri May 20, 2011 6:27 am
Site Admin

On second thought, Paul Brandeis Raushenbush @ Huffington Post said it better than I ever could

snip

Quote:
My guess is that people who put their trust in these movements have a sense of powerlessness, and they need to believe in a radical solution to their current situation. While the rich and powerful make fun, the followers of Camping and the May 21 movement are largely working-class people who feel that they have less and less of a voice or place in this world. Like buying a lottery ticket, they are placing bets on a instant transformation of their personal situation where the last will become first, and the rich will be sent away empty.

But it is not only the materially wealthy who desire these radical changes. People can be in hopeless personal situations with family, or face depression and feel like there is no way out. The end of the world seems like a positive and real option when you are at rock bottom and don't know how to rise up. Or maybe they are people who are simply looking for a reason to make their lives matter in the face of the alienation of our modern world, or the day-to-day tedium and challenges. Seeing a clear end date on the horizon makes every day count.

But here is the tragedy -- every day does count. And people should have hope for the future, and our lives can have meaning. And you don't have to believe in an end-of-the world scam to get it. On Sunday May 22, my hope is that Camping's Christian followers find meaning and hope in a new way. Instead of following a false prophet like Camping, these Christians should turn towards Jesus whose message in Luke 17:21 is very clear:

"The kingdom of God is not coming with things that can be observed; 21nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or 'There it is!' For, in fact, the kingdom of God is among* you."

We should not expect or hope for some cataclysmic event to bring about a better world -- the Kingdom of God is among us if we have eyes to see it. We can live in God's realm and find meaning through living out the commandments of love, forgiveness and peace. We can find spiritual and psychological relief when we offer prayers of gratitude for the blessings of family, and for the beauty of this world's ecology, which cries out for redemption, not destruction. We can find purpose in our solidarity with our brothers and sisters who are suffering and by working to extend God's blessings to those whom Jesus called "the least of these."

Read more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-raushenbush/desiring-the-end-of-the-w_b_864574.html

Fri May 20, 2011 7:03 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

On a related note; by now you, and virtually everyone reading here, is aware of the much-ballyhooed "Judgement Day" scheduled for the day after tomorrow, Saturday May 21st. My RSS newsfeed is so filled with this story it's crowding out the IMF's Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Ah-nold's sex scandals - which as you know is quite a feat, knowing as we do the penchant of the MainStreamMedia for sex scandals among the rich and famous.

Indeed, due to the Britney's influence, the MRFF /Military Religious Freedom Foundation (1) will celebrate a Judgment Day Party... @ may 21th 2011

Quote:
The Seven Mountains represent seven spheres of culture that these dominionists believe must be taken over by “the right kind of Christians” in order to establish a Christian kingdom on earth so that Jesus Christ can return and rule. These Seven Mountains, according to the National Day of Prayer Task Force‘s site, include:
Government.
Military (our focus on May 21).
Media.
Business.
Education.
Church .
Family.

May 21 also happens to be Armed Forces Day, and we’re using this unique rapture/military day to run a fundraiser alongside our Judgment Day Party that will benefit the members of the armed forces — one of the Seven Mountains targets — who believe that they are subjected to religious extremism and indoctrination.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.talkandact.com/blog/judgment-day-event/

:whistle

Fri May 20, 2011 7:10 am
Profile WWW

So it is gonna be REAL interesting to see how many people will be reported MISSING on Sunday!

:?: :?: :?:

Fri May 20, 2011 7:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yes, many "Judgement Day" send-off parties will be held by atheists world-wide, in a preview of the partying that will inevitably take place when the real event looms into view later. Unfortunately, there will probably be a number of suicides by people who were certain they were destined to be "raptured" (a concept that only came into being a scant 200 years ago and not elucidated in the Bible, itself a work so re-shaped by the Catholic church that it takes a spiritual abacus to separate the control mechanism from the message of love and the Golden Rule). Those are the people who maxed out their credit cards, who don't plan on going to work on Monday, so sure of their salvation that they won't be able to live in a post-May 21st world. They should have studied ZT for advice on how not to rely on apocalyptic dates.

Bluebonnet wrote:
MSM is pandering to folks like him. One of the main reasons he believes the whole Left Behind scenario (and, yes, he read ALLLLL the books) is basically because his life sucks!

Can't put it any more plainly than that. His life SUCKS! He doesn't like Obama, he doesn't like liberals (including East Texas and I), he doesn't like his job, he doesn't like Mooslums, Ahrabs, Blacks, Illegal Aliens, or anybody that is not white.

He truly believes that his "reward" at the Rapture will be a lily white world in heaven where he can go back and relive Leave It To Beaver.

Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad...

BB, have you told him that LeHaye (the author of the 'Left Behind' books) has denounced Camping and the whole "Judgement Day is May 21, 2011" thing? If he's so into that series, what does he have to say about that?

He also sounds like a dyed-in-the-wool Bushie; he and many others who think like that may be 'pleasantly surprised' to hear that 'Poppy' Bush and the elitist families he socialized with were taking serious steps in the early 1930s to sterilize the undesirables, not only funding the private armies of Hitler (yes, the Brownshirts and S.S. were paid out of a corporate account managed by Prescott Bush - 'Poppy's daddy) but trying to convince the American intelligentsia that eugenics was a desirable thing:

Webster Tarpley, in his Unauthorized Biography of George Herbert Walker Bush, wrote:

The most important American political event in those [the Wall Street cabal of the Rockefeller/Harriman/Bush elite] preparations for Hitler was the infamous “Third International Congress on Eugenics”, held at New York’s American Museum of Natural History August 21-23, 1932, supervised by the International Federation of Eugenics Societies. This meeting took up the stubborn persistence of African-Americans and other allegedly “inferior” and “socially inadequate” groups in reproducing, expanding their numbers, and amalgamating with others. It was recommended that these “dangers” to the “better” ethnic groups and to the “well-born” could be dealt with by sterilization or “cutting off the bad stock” of the “unfit”.

Italy’s fascist government sent an official representative. Averell Harriman’s sister Mary, director of “Entertainment” for the Congress, lived down in Virginia fox-hunting country; her state supplied the speaker on “ racial purity”, W.A. Plecker, Virginia commissioner of vital statistics. Plecker reportedly held the delegates spellbound with his account of the struggle to stop race-mixing and inter-racial sex in Virginia.

The Congress proceedings were dedicated to Averell Harriman’s mother; she had paid for the founding of the race-science movement in America back in 1910, building the Eugenics Record Office as a branch of the Galton National Laboratory in London. She and other Harrimans were usually escorted to the horse races by old George Herbert Walker–they shared with the Bushes and the Farishes a fascination with “breeding thoroughbreds” among horses and humans.

Averell Harriman personally arranged with the Walker/Bush Hamburg-Amerika Line to transport Nazi ideologues from Germany to New York for this meeting. The most famous among those transported was Dr. Ernst Rudin, psychiatrist at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Genealogy and Demography in Berlin, where the Rockefeller family paid for Dr. Ru@audin to occupy an entire floor with his eugenics “research”. Dr. Rudin had addressed the International Federation’s 1928 Munich meeting, speaking on “Mental Aberration and Race Hygiene”, while others (Germans and Americans) spoke on race-mixing and sterilization of the unfit. Rudin had also led the German delegation to the 1930 Mental Hygiene Congress in Washington, D.C.

At the Harrimans’ 1932 New York Eugenics Congress, Ernst Rudin was unanimously elected president of the International Federation of Eugenics Societies. This was recognition of Rudin as founder of the German Society for Race Hygiene, with his co-founder, Eugenics Federation vice president Alfred Plotz.

As depression-maddened financiers schemed in Berlin and New York, Rudin was now official leader of the world eugenics movement. Components of his movement included groups with overlapping leadership, dedicated to:

-sterilization of mental patients (“mental hygiene societies”);
-execution of the insane, criminals and the terminally ill (“euthanasia societies”); and
-eugenical race-purification by prevention of births to parents from “inferior” blood stocks (“birth control societies”).

Before the Auschwitz death camp became a household word, these British-American-European groups called openly for the elimination of the “unfit” by means including force and violence.
Special courts were soon established for the sterilization of German mental patients, the blind, the deaf and alcoholics. A quarter million people in these categories were sterilized. Rudin, Plotz and their colleagues trained a whole generation of physicians and psychiatrists - as sterilizers and as killers.

When the war started, the eugenicists, doctors and psychiatrists staffed the new “T4” agency, which planned and supervised the mass killings: first at “euthanasia centers” where the same categories which had first been subject to sterilization were now to be murdered, their brains sent in lots of 200 to experimental psychiatrists; then at slave camps such as Auschwitz; and finally, for Jews and other race victims, at straight extermination camps in Poland, such as Treblinka and Belsen.

{from http://tarpley.net/online-books/george- ... alliances/ }

I'm sure he would object to being characterized at 'racist', but if what you say is true - and we have every reason to believe it IS true because the resentment of the common man has been subtly re-directed towards darker ethnicities and away from the corporate globalists that are the REAL perps - chances are if he were around in 1932, he would probably be in agreement with the goals of that "Eugenics Congress".

The real work is in helping people understand where their anger should be directed, and not allow themselves to be molded and manipulated by the mainstream media. (Speaking of which; thanks for that Koch Brothers - It's The Evil Thing vid, L2L. That was a real gem. :clap )

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri May 20, 2011 7:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

21-May-2011
OK. So the world is going to end. Got it all planned out Aussie-style.
Helping me mates old man move, (shifting the bloody fridge, etc...)
Then party-on Saturday night like there's no tomorrow !
Gas ! :slap
See ya's Sunday !

Trex

(P.S: I'll second the Prescott Bush info posted by Don. From my own research it amounted to 33,000,000 dollars in 1933. Interesting that Bush's Bank was liquidated for aiding the Nazi's but Bush escaped prosecution. Plans within plans.
Meanwhile in 1933: Australia was declared bankrupt and the Commonwealth of Australia Corporation was registered on the New York stock exchange to repay the debt. It has owned everything & everyone in the country ever since.)

Fri May 20, 2011 8:35 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
On second thought, Paul Brandeis Raushenbush @ Huffington Post said it better than I ever could

snip

Quote:
My guess is that people who put their trust in these movements have a sense of powerlessness, and they need to believe in a radical solution to their current situation. While the rich and powerful make fun, the followers of Camping and the May 21 movement are largely working-class people who feel that they have less and less of a voice or place in this world. Like buying a lottery ticket, they are placing bets on a instant transformation of their personal situation where the last will become first, and the rich will be sent away empty.

But it is not only the materially wealthy who desire these radical changes. People can be in hopeless personal situations with family, or face depression and feel like there is no way out. The end of the world seems like a positive and real option when you are at rock bottom and don't know how to rise up. Or maybe they are people who are simply looking for a reason to make their lives matter in the face of the alienation of our modern world, or the day-to-day tedium and challenges. Seeing a clear end date on the horizon makes every day count.

But here is the tragedy -- every day does count. And people should have hope for the future, and our lives can have meaning. And you don't have to believe in an end-of-the world scam to get it. On Sunday May 22, my hope is that Camping's Christian followers find meaning and hope in a new way. Instead of following a false prophet like Camping, these Christians should turn towards Jesus whose message in Luke 17:21 is very clear:

"The kingdom of God is not coming with things that can be observed; 21nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or 'There it is!' For, in fact, the kingdom of God is among* you."

We should not expect or hope for some cataclysmic event to bring about a better world -- the Kingdom of God is among us if we have eyes to see it. We can live in God's realm and find meaning through living out the commandments of love, forgiveness and peace. We can find spiritual and psychological relief when we offer prayers of gratitude for the blessings of family, and for the beauty of this world's ecology, which cries out for redemption, not destruction. We can find purpose in our solidarity with our brothers and sisters who are suffering and by working to extend God's blessings to those whom Jesus called "the least of these."

Read more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-raushenbush/desiring-the-end-of-the-w_b_864574.html

BB, this is precisely what I was warning about, when I rhetorically asked why the media was piling on this "end-of-days" story. The unaware are being easily led into Establishment-approved rationalizations of the motivations of those that 'follow' stories like this. They have, in effect, created the perfect foil in which to denigrate ANY explanation of the uptick in cataclysms as somehow being apocalyptic in nature. At first I was lulled into the "cheap answers" offered up by folks like CNN's Carol Costello, who - unlike previous years, when these "Judgement Day" claims were given short shrift, jeered at by the talking heads and swept off the global stage ignominously - insisted that her guests offer up some explanation for why people were following this story, and "other" (un-named) "end-of-days" paradigms. The reason is that they needed a platform to use a more 'thoughtful' type of peer pressure to 'explain' anything that vaguely suggests that the ongoing earth changes are heralding an "apocalypse".

As you can easily see, the rationalizations that are being used to explain away Saturday's "Judgement Day" can (and will be, if only by meme-induced memory) be used to attack any adherents believing in a poleshift or PX-induced catastrophe. The pooh-bahs of the mainstream media will lament the poor working stiffs, who bemoan their lot in life and find apocalyptic scenarios a welcome 'life-boat' in a sea of despair. Once again, out goes the baby with the bathwater, and everyone returns to shopping and squabbling over how best to race to the bottom of the pork barrel. So Jakarta sinks, so what? Maria Shriver's got the best divorce lawyer in the country! Japan's exports are halved by the radioactive fallout permeating their products, so what? Simon Cowell is returning to 'American Idol'! Singapore's shipping traffic slows to a trickle as its oil storage tanks are quietly removed to the mainland; so what? Newt Gingrich is dropping out of the Republican presidential race! Wheat shortages have practically doubled bread prices overnight; so? There's a "Judgement Day/Rapture Party" at the local nightclub, featuring yet another classic-rock band/disco-queen/r&b diva. :gah

Fri May 20, 2011 8:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Dondep wrote:
... They should have studied ZT for advice on how not to rely on apocalyptic dates.

They should have studied the Bible for advice on how not to rely on apocalyptic dates:

"Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night." 1 Thess. 5:1

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24:36

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come." Matthew 24:42

Fri May 20, 2011 8:50 am
GT Truther

srb2001 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
... They should have studied ZT for advice on how not to rely on apocalyptic dates.

They should have studied the Bible for advice on how not to rely on apocalyptic dates:

"Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night." 1 Thess. 5:1

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24:36

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come." Matthew 24:42

Good point, since they were using the Bible to begin with. Wonder why they so willfully ignored those admonitions? Just another example of contradictions in the "scriptures"? pick-and-choose? :hmm

I think there is something to the innate desire for a "finite ending". It's this "finite ending" point that is the best take-away from the morality tale of Pastor Camping; many people simply can't function in a world that shows more and more signs of coming to a cataclysmic head of some sort (even for those that ignore the physical signs, the economic signs are bad enough) without being able to put an end-point to it all. And it's true, it IS a heavy burden to carry, which is why there are many good-hearted folks interspersed in the elite and supporting the Coverup who feel compassion towards those in the populace whose constitutions simply can't handle it.

Even the observations of someone like Christopher Geo, at Infowarhorse, who said:

PS – It is important to note that we should never live in fear. Enjoy every minute you have with your loved ones as it’s the last you will have with them, go do the things you want to do, see the places you want to see, plan for any coming disaster, but also plan for the possibility that nothing will happen.

are easier said than done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trex, I too find it fascinating that "Press" (as Prescott Bush was known amongst his fellow Skull-and-Bonesmen) escaped prosecution for his activities financing the "Hitler project", while his partner William Farish was basically hounded by Congress and humiliated to death for equivalent crimes. Could it have something to do with the Wall Street plot to seize power from FDR using former Marine General Smedley Butler in 1934?

In any event, I found some fascinating background material that actually shows the mindset of the elitists as they contemplated a world in which their elitist theories were a reality. One of their leading intellectuals, the French fascist and 1912 Nobel Prize-winner Dr. Alexis Cassel who claimed the "immortality of cells" (shades of DB to come!), under the sponsorship of the Rockefeller Institute of New York, authored "Man, the Unknown" in 1935 of which Wiki states:

The book discussed "the nature of society in light of discoveries in biology, physics, and medicine". It contained his own social prescriptions, advocating, in part, that mankind could better itself by following the guidance of an elite group of intellectuals, and by implementing a regime of enforced eugenics. Carrel claimed the existence of a "hereditary biological aristocracy" and argued that "deviant" human types should be suppressed using techniques similar to those later employed by the Nazis. "A euthanasia establishment, equipped with a suitable gas, would allow the humanitarian and economic disposal of those who have killed, committed armed robbery, kidnapped children, robbed the poor or seriously betrayed public confidence," Carrel wrote in L'Homme, cet Inconnu {Man, The Unknown}. "Would the same system not be appropriate for lunatics who have committed criminal acts?" he suggested.

In the 1936 preface to the German edition of his book, Alexis Carrel added a praise to the eugenics policies of the Third Reich, writing that:
(t)he German government has taken energetic measures against the propagation of the defective, the mentally diseased, and the criminal. The ideal solution would be the suppression of each of these individuals as soon as he has proven himself to be dangerous.

Carrel also wrote in his book that:
(t)he conditioning of petty criminals with the whip, or some more scientific procedure, followed by a short stay in hospital, would probably suffice to insure order. Those who have murdered, robbed while armed with automatic pistol or machine gun, kidnapped children, despoiled the poor of their savings, [or] misled the public in important matters, should be humanely and economically disposed of in small euthanasic institutions supplied with proper gasses. A similar treatment could be advantageously applied to the insane, guilty of criminal acts.

That is exactly what "Airl", the supposed lone survivor of the Roswell crash, had to say about the "prison guards" of Earth, who were in the service of the "Old Empire" (a Service-To-Self civilization that supposedly uses Earth as a dumping-ground for incorrigible criminal souls, artists, musicians, and free thinkers of all stripes). Except of course in 3D life on Earth, the body can be extinguished, though the soul is imprisoned by an electro-magnetic force-field around this solar system. Allegedly, that is. But, it's starting to make more sense to me, how the Bushes (both Press and Poppy) were so easily convinced by the occupants of the first extraterrestrial 'crash' (in 1941 or 1942, still trying to find out the details) to implant the zygotes that would allegedly result in the several alleged Bush 'clones' of Dubya that were birthed in 1946 - the same year Bush crony family the Grays (imagine such a PFLN! The Cosmic Jokester at work once again!) ran their pilot eugenics program in North Carolina, sterilizing the bottom 3% of all school children under the age of 10. Yes, you heard that right, if the details I've now read about are factually correct:

Webster Tarpley, once again in his Unauthorized Biography of George Bush wrote:
They decided on North Carolina, where the Gray family could play the perfect host. Through British imperial contacts, Boyden Gray’s grandfather, Bowman Gray, had become principal owner of the R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. Boyden’s father, Gordon Gray, had recently founded the Bowman Gray (memorial) Medical School in Winston-Salem, using his inherited cigarette stock shares. The medical school was already a eugenics center.

As the experiment began, Gordon Gray’s great aunt, Alice Shelton Gray, who had raised him from childhood, was living in his household. Aunt Alice had founded the “Human Betterment League", the North Carolina branch of the national eugenical sterilization movement.

Aunt Alice was the official supervisor of the 1946-47 experiment. Working under Miss Gray was Dr. Claude Nash Herndon, whom Gordon Gray had made assistant professor of “medical genetics” at Bowman Gray Medical School.

Dr. Clarence Gamble, heir to the Proctor and Gamble soap fortune, was the sterilizers’ national field operations chief.

The experiment worked as follows. All children enrolled in the school district of Winston-Salem, N.C., were given a special “intelligence test". Those children who scored below a certain arbitrary low mark were then cut open and surgically sterilized.

We quote now from the official story of the project:

In Winston-Salem and in [nearby] Orange County, North Carolina, the [Sterilization League's] field committee had participated in testing projects to identify school age children who should be considered for sterilization. The project in Orange County was conducted by the University of North Carolina and was financed by a `Mr. Hanes,’ a friend of Clarence Gamble and supporter of the field work project in North Carolina. The Winston-Salem project was also financed by Hanes. ["Hanes'' was underwear mogul James Gordon Hanes, a trustee of Bowman Gray Medical School and treasurer of Alice Gray's group]….
The medical school had a long history of interest in eugenics and had compiled extensive histories of families carrying inheritable disease. In 1946, Dr. C. Nash Herndon … made a statement to the press on the use of sterilization to prevent the spread of inheritable diseases….

The first step after giving the mental tests to grade school children was to interpret and make public the results. In Orange County the results indicated that three percent of the school age children were either insane or feebleminded…. [Then] the field committee hired a social worker to review each case … and to present any cases in which sterilization was indicated to the State Eugenics Board, which under North Carolina law had the authority to order sterilization….

Race science experimenter Dr. Claude Nash Herndon provided more details in an interview in 1990.

Alice Gray was the general supervisor of the project. She and Hanes sent out letters promoting the program to the commissioners of all 100 counties in North Carolina…. What did I do? Nothing besides riding herd on the whole thing! The social workers operated out of my office. I was at the time also director of outpatient services at North Carolina Baptist Hospital. We would see the [targeted] parents and children there…. I.Q. tests were run on all the children in the Winston-Salem public school system. Only the ones who scored really low [were targeted for sterilization], the real bottom of the barrel, like below 70.
Did we do sterilizations on young children? Yes. This was a relatively minor operation…. It was usually not until the child was eight or ten years old. For the boys, you just make an incision and tie the tube…. We more often performed the operation on girls than with boys. Of course, you have to cut open the abdomen, but again, it is relatively minor.

Dr. Herndon remarked coolly that “we had a very good relationship with the press” for the project. This is not surprising, since Gordon Gray owned the Winston-Salem Journal, the Twin City Sentinel and radio station WSJS.

In 1950 and 1951, John Foster Dulles, then chairman of the Rockefeller Foundation, led John D. Rockefeller III on a series of world tours, focusing on the need to stop the expansion of the non-white populations. In November 1952, Dulles and Rockefeller set up the Population Council, with tens of millions of dollars from the Rockefeller family.

And we wonder why the blue-blooded elite are so averse to having a US president sired by a black African and birthed by a white American.

http://tarpley.net/online-books/george- ... alliances/

Fri May 20, 2011 9:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next