It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:17 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
I could have sworn that at some point you said that you knew the date but were not at liberty to say, maybe I mis-understood, lord knows I do that allot lately :slap

Sorry Don didn't mean to put you on the spot I was just wondering if that situation had changed.

Thanks for the clarification.

Dondep wrote:
L2L wrote:
Don a few pages back or maybe even on another volume you stated that you KNEW the date of said Poleshift but could not state it publically.

May I ask why you can't?

Can you give us a ballpark?

L2L, I don't recall ever saying such a thing, because no human being alive knows that, though it's the one question on everyone's mind who has an inkling of it. If I misrepresented that fact, my profuse apologies. What you may be referring to is the mention by the entity known as IMNVSBL - early in the history of the GT, in late 2003 - in which he states that the "bad year" was 8 years hence, thus 2011 and not 2012. But anyone, even those in Majestic, that state otherwise....that they know the actual date of the event, is only speculating just as the rest of us are. Even though they (the Establishment) is privy to the actual location and coordinates of the complex as it lurkingly lurches towards us in the inner solar system, its speed is certainly not uniform, and neither is the direction of its magnetic alignment as it loses its tether to the Sun heading outbound.

I also mentioned that the European Illuminati had started to prepare to evacuate to their new digs near the border of France and Belgium as early as the summer of 2008, with those exercises known as "Operation Storm Tide" (note the perfectly-fitting name). In addition, a larger bunker complex, closer to the Czech Republic, was being retrofitted as well (the DUMBs having been found to be too dangerous for the elite) and the concern was that the air shafts weren't reinforced enough to withstand 9-plus magnitude quakes, which they expected to begin occurring as early as April of 2010. I then learned, a year ago, that the procedures for "Storm Tide" had been modified last year, so that each euro VIP and his/her family was to be picked up "within half an hour" and relocated "within 2 hours" to their bunker site; this could only have been in response to the announcement on ZT shortly before that there would only be "several hours" between the New Madrid 'adjustment' mega-quake and the resulting super-tsunami hitting the shores of western Europe.

The only other "date" I know of was the second false date given to Dan Burisch by Chielah of March 28th, 2009.....which as we all know panned out just as the 'White Lie' date given by the opposing zeta faction.

Lately I've been coming to the conclusion that the zetas - of both persuasions - simply want to taunt the human PTB with hopes "IT" will come sooner than later, until the fragile human institutions they run will simply collapse and society fall in upon itself, into chaos, and THEN the last weeks will begin. There's certainly a correlation between what the aliens (ZT) tell them and their activities, and the never-ending string of predictions that never seem to manifest fully. (The latest being that the Phillipine plate was "jammed" by the March Japanese mega-quake, thus preventing the "7 of 10" from fully commencing....but if that was all true, the predictions should have always included the necessary disclaimers, but then the humans wouldn't be so willing to be led astray and caught off-balance. Tricky, tricky aliens! tsk-tsk!)

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
Duplicate post....hmmm....this is happening more frequently....

Although the site itself is running faster than normal there does indeed seem to be a delay in posting :hmm :doh

What ever you do when this happens DO NOT hit the submit button twice otherwise the site will post your post twice....

Looks like another phone call to our host is in order :rant :censor :headbang

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!
This message is to our two newest members (you know who you are) who have yet to sign in.

If your still having problems getting logged in please email me directly and I will help you.

gtadmin@thegoldenthread.info

If there is anyone else looking to sign up to this forum you MUST email me directly for access as Registration is CLOSED...

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:25 pm
Profile WWW

Along with the option to delete personal posts to...??

:?:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
Along with the option to delete personal posts to...??

:?:

Sorry Sky I am not following you, are you requesting this option?

If so that will NOT ever be an option here again as we have had far too many issues in the past when this option was turned on.

BTW I love your new signature :roflmao :slap :clap

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I am very often proud to be a Cannuck but this is one time I am actually proud of my Government... :clap :clap :clap :clap

Yes you heard me correctly :awe

==================

Canada Boycotting UN Arms Conference Over North Korea Involvement

Foreign Minister John Baird confirmed that Canada will be boycotting the UN Conference on Disarmament because North Korea has assumed the rotating chairmanship.

"It's absurd, and it's a blow to meaningful efforts at worldwide disarmament and, frankly, it's a blow to the credibility of the UN," said Baird.

"If countries like Canada who are supportive of multilateralism don't speak up to these types of things we would allow a continued erosion in this regard," he added. "We don't want to see the UN take another hit like this in the future."

Canada will rejoin the Geneva-based body later in August after North Korea's rotating chairmanship has ended, and will table a plan to reform how the committee functions.

Canada's boycott will simply entail ignoring the work of the committee, he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/07/11 ... 95081.html

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 pm
Profile WWW

I could have sworn it was available a few weeks ago, as I think I deleted a double post?

Well, makes for careful and thoughtfull contribution at least.

The gubment guys keep poppin up on my territory local, and it jest makes me think , WHY!

Gotta stay lightfoot these days!

Watched a docky on channel tonight called "Super Power" which really surprised me in its candidness. It scanned the history of America's doings nasty for the past 50 odd years - and Yowza, some interviewee's said it straight. "The Established Control are bending the Rules just like they feel. Why? Well, for PROFIT basically, Cause they are the "Strongest Nation on the Planet, and they CAN! They even called 9/11 an inside job staright! Unfortunately I missed the credits as it would have been interesting to see who published it?? Not the politicians that rule - but the CORPORATIONS!

:whistle

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L - I used the "Delete post" option a few days ago for a double post. I just confirmed it IS there still. It is an "X" on the right next to the Red Exclamation mark for "Report this post".

Wanna screen shot?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:01 pm
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
L2L - I used the "Delete post" option a few days ago for a double post. I just confirmed it IS there still. It is an "X" on the right next to the Red Exclamation mark for "Report this post".

Wanna screen shot?

Me being an Admin I always see that button, you folks should NOT, I see the latest "UPGRADE" changed these settings back to default on me...

I also noticed that phbb is asking for yet ANOTHER Upgrade :roll

Guess I better check and see what else they changed on me during the last updgrade before doing the next one :crazy

Thanks for the heads up I appreciate it.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It's definitely gone now.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:36 pm
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
It's definitely gone now.

Thanks I found a few more "issues" NON security related that the last updgrade snuck in on me so I really appreciate you guys telling me about this as I just closed a few more gaps.

I'm still looking for more as now I am wondering if during the last upgrade some of these things were maybe causing some of our delayed posting issues :hmm :sherlock

It's the ole saying if ya don't ask for help your never gonna get it, but in this case I didn't even know we had issues until this came up :roflmao

Thanks to Sky & Lynn for opening the can of worms, very much appreciated :clap

I should add that I have made a TON of changes tonight so if any of you have lost anything other than the "Delete" feature ANYWHERE on this forum please let me know.

Thanks all
L2L
Site Admin

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks L2L for all you do to keep the site running. I really appreciate it.
:clap

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:06 am
GT Truther

Civil War 2 Hint: (1)
Quote:
the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, adopted in 1868.

Notes:
(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth ... nstitution

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:55 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Quote:

Notes:
(1)

recall, are you suggesting a second civil war is about to take place? I'm curious as to the context in which you bring up the 14th Amendment.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

May 2011:
-US Debt ceiling limit reached.

-mid and end of July 2011
a incoming fight between Obama and the Congress before the next date...
(to avoid the default of the BUSH/Cheney debt, see: the 4th section, on this regards)

August 2:
-Default Debt, if nothing is done...
or
The return of the Barter System (1)ie: The Argentina Case 2002: (2) "Credits"
--
Notes:
(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barter
(2)
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/ ... 74,00.html

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:
Quote:

Notes:
(1)

recall, are you suggesting a second civil war is about to take place? I'm curious as to the context in which you bring up the 14th Amendment.

Don - here it is in a nutshell - not second civil war.

Quote:
The Legislative History of Section Four of the Fourteenth Amendment
JB

The recent debate over the debt ceiling has led various commentators, journalists and politicians to consider the relevance of section Four of the Fourteenth Amendment, which provides:

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Does Section Four prevent Congress from refusing to raise the debt ceiling? Does it authorize the President to keep paying debts regardless of what Congress does?

This essay does not attempt to answer these questions in detail; I leave that to a future discussion. My goal here is to offer a basic account of the legislative history of Section 4. This discussion, I hope, will be of interest both to originalists and to non-originalists who believe that text, structure and history matter, even if they are not always dispositive of current constitutional questions.

Read the entire post here: http://balkin.blogspot.com/2011/06/legislative-history-of-section-four-of.html

Quote:
The threat of defaulting on government obligations is a powerful weapon, especially in a complex, interconnected world economy. Devoted partisans can use it to disrupt government, to roil ordinary politics, to undermine policies they do not like, even to seek political revenge. Section Four was placed in the Constitution to remove this weapon from ordinary politics.

The last quote above is from the article, too. Already conservatives on the Hill (and elsewhere) are ranting and raving over the fact that the Prez may, indeed, invoke the 14th amendment.

Some doofus has already said he would draw up articles of impeachment if President Obama invoked the 14th amendment.

Whatevah! Pffttt!!

So no Social Security checks, huh, conservatives? :crylaugh :spit :slap :roflmao

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 pm
GT Truther

Well, BB, thanks for that. I needed to see that in the 14th because of today's fear-mongering by NObama. I starting worrying about losing everything - I'm on SS Disability - and mostly worried about my dogs and cat. I often worry about it. I also see my VA shrink every week. Heheh. Anyway, I did the right things this time. I emailed my shrink about my - anxiety attack - and called my daughters - and went to a Meeting.

So again, getting home and seeing that above in print has lifted a bit of weight from my shoulders.

Thanks! :awe

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:21 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

As well, I found it interesting today that Facebook will not allow this video to be posted to *anyone's* wall.

I don't think THEY want this widely known without their own spin. There are already mirror's uploaded. I got around it by going to FKTV's site and posting their link with the video on it. heheh FKTV

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:29 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

I second that e-motion, Wyz: thanks for that, BB. I wasn't sure what recall was referring to, but since the big talk of the day (other than Michele Bachman this-and-that) was about the "debt ceiling", it all makes sense now. Apparently, Mr. Obama has the power to ensure the US gov't. does not go into default, even if the recalcitrant conservatives refuse to raise that debt ceiling. However, even if he does, apparently he's going to hold up 70 million checks (Social Security, Disability, Veteran's benefits, etc) because he said they weren't likely to go out if the Republicans refuse to raise it. And knowing how they hate Obama with a passion, so much so they'd just as soon see America burn up in coast-to-coast rioting as give him anything positive to run on, I'm filled with a sense of foreboding. Exactly what recall was talking about, I'm afraid. Widespread bartering and rioting, with "Anonymous" gaining millions of members and spreading the resistance to globalisation and other corporate ills. However, I don't think Congress will take a chance, because at the very least, interest rates will skyrocket and make car payments, mortgage payments, and credit-card payments so unaffordable people will simply walk away from them. And if the teabaggers insist on "bringing it on", they'll find themselves bereft of what fewer customers they've been struggling to keep the past couple of years (many teabagging leaders being lobbyists, rural home-makers and home-schoolers, entrepreneurs, and petty merchants, in addition to the deluded worker-bees and veterans in their midst). Add that to the righteously livid recipients of Social Security and the VA, and they'll implode. Or so one would think.....never underestimate the stupidity of huge numbers of American voters.

Where is the outrage about the $10 BILLION-per-month the Cheney/Bush administration was spending on the war in Iraq, and slipped in as "supplementals" when these same 'conservatives' were in charge of the purse strings? Have they no shame? And that's no slight to true conservatives, such as Ron Paul, who DID deplore such outrageous wartime spending.

I'd laugh too, if it wasn't so sad I can only cry........ :(

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Wyzyrd wrote:
As well, I found it interesting today that Facebook will not allow this video to be posted to *anyone's* wall.

I don't think THEY want this widely known without their own spin. There are already mirror's uploaded. I got around it by going to FKTV's site and posting their link with the video on it. heheh FKTV

Why in the hell would FaceBook not allow this video unless they are part of TPTB??????

I say we boycott FaceBook

Wyz thanks for posting that video if you find anymore please add them both here on the GT and also at this thread dedicated to Anonymous..

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3140&p=37711#p37711

I have also downloaded the above video and will host it here on the Golden Thread so NO ONE can take it down.

Here is the direct link to the video please feel free to share it with whomever....

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/ANONYMOUS.flv

For those of you that want to follow "The Plan" here is their forum.

http://www.whatis-theplan.org/forum

Also here is their Blog Spot with lots of Videos

http://anonops.blogspot.com/

We can win this war against the oppressed :clap :clap :clap :clap

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
I second that e-motion, Wyz: thanks for that, BB. I wasn't sure what recall was referring to, but since the big talk of the day (other than Michele Bachman this-and-that) was about the "debt ceiling", it all makes sense now. Apparently, Mr. Obama has the power to ensure the US gov't. does not go into default, even if the recalcitrant conservatives refuse to raise that debt ceiling. However, even if he does, apparently he's going to hold up 70 million checks (Social Security, Disability, Veteran's benefits, etc) because he said they weren't likely to go out if the Republicans refuse to raise it. And knowing how they hate Obama with a passion, so much so they'd just as soon see America burn up in coast-to-coast rioting as give him anything positive to run on, I'm filled with a sense of foreboding. Exactly what recall was talking about, I'm afraid. Widespread bartering and rioting, with "Anonymous" gaining millions of members and spreading the resistance to globalisation and other corporate ills. However, I don't think Congress will take a chance, because at the very least, interest rates will skyrocket and make car payments, mortgage payments, and credit-card payments so unaffordable people will simply walk away from them. And if the teabaggers insist on "bringing it on", they'll find themselves bereft of what fewer customers they've been struggling to keep the past couple of years (many teabagging leaders being lobbyists, rural home-makers and home-schoolers, entrepreneurs, and petty merchants, in addition to the deluded worker-bees and veterans in their midst). Add that to the righteously livid recipients of Social Security and the VA, and they'll implode. Or so one would think.....never underestimate the stupidity of huge numbers of American voters.

Where is the outrage about the $10 BILLION-per-month the Cheney/Bush administration was spending on the war in Iraq, and slipped in as "supplementals" when these same 'conservatives' were in charge of the purse strings? Have they no shame? And that's no slight to true conservatives, such as Ron Paul, who DID deplore such outrageous wartime spending.

I'd laugh too, if it wasn't so sad I can only cry........ :(

You are so right, Don. At this point the Republicans are going to put this country into default simply to thwart the Obama re-election? WTH is wrong with this nation?

Wyz- I'm glad that made you feel better. :heart My DH is also on SS and it is a scary thing for us, too.

Unfortunately, I don't think Obama has the cajones to look these fools in the eye and say "not on my watch!." :noway

Harry Truman told us all that "the buck stop here," now didn't he?

The question is and remains will Obama allow these thugs and hypocrites to end the New Deal? Something they've wanted to do for 70 years?

No one will talk about the $10 BILLION dollars now will they? Why didn't Obama bring charges when he was first inaugurated? Why is it Buscho gets away with, literally, murder and no one says one word - not progressive and certainly not conservatives? They gave away the store, folks, end of story. :flame :censor heads!

It irks me to no end and like you Don - I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Our Founding Fathers are spinning in their graves right now. This country has jumped the shark in more ways than one when folks listen to the likes of Grover Norquist, Michelle Bachmann and Rick Perry. Lunatics, hate mongers, racists all.

:gah

Edited to add (because this is much more eloquent):

Quote:
Even more troubling than potential Medicare cuts is the threat to Medicaid, a program that provides health care to 68 million needy children, disabled individuals, pregnant women and poor seniors. These people are “entitled” to such aid only as a matter of government-recognized decency that has historically been supported by both Republican and Democratic presidents. That Obama is now even considering reducing support for the most vulnerable in the current harsh economy has brought written opposition from two-thirds of Senate Democrats.

It is absurd that Medicaid, along with Medicare and Social Security, is on the chopping block when there is no serious effort to find savings in a defense budget equal to that of the rest of the world’s nations combined, and still at Cold War era levels despite the lack of a sophisticated military enemy. And that the GOP-led House has gotten a supposedly progressive president to consider doing serious damage to our most vulnerable population in order to placate Republicans determined to continue massive tax breaks for the wealthy is morally obscene.

Read the entire article here: http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_gops_sick_priorities_20110712

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 am

Wyzyrd wrote:
Well, BB, thanks for that. I needed to see that in the 14th because of today's fear-mongering by NObama. I starting worrying about losing everything - I'm on SS Disability - and mostly worried about my dogs and cat. I often worry about it. I also see my VA shrink every week. Heheh. Anyway, I did the right things this time. I emailed my shrink about my - anxiety attack - and called my daughters - and went to a Meeting.

So again, getting home and seeing that above in print has lifted a bit of weight from my shoulders.

Thanks! :awe

Hey Wyzyrd - Lol, I love this new term! NObama!!!

Hahahaha! NObama - NObama - Nobama!

It's my new usage for a very strange apparition - Pharaoh NObama indeed!!

:clap :crylaugh :roflmao :spit

Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Anonymous Part 1

Anonymous Part 2 System failure!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:32 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Duplicate post....hmmm....this is happening more frequently....

Although the site itself is running faster than normal there does indeed seem to be a delay in posting :hmm :doh

What ever you do when this happens DO NOT hit the submit button twice otherwise the site will post your post twice....

Looks like another phone call to our host is in order :rant :censor :headbang

After some doing I finally was able to explain to our host what the problem was.

I see that the site is running smoother and that posting is allot quicker.

If this situation comes up again please either PM me or post here to the GT and I will get on them again.

Thanks for your patiance everyone I know its frustrating :headbang

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:00 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next