It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011

Good Thoughts, Bad Thoughts lyrics:

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time

You can find the answer
The solution lies within the problem
The answer is in every question
Dig it?
An attitude is all you need to rise and walk away
Inspire yourself
Your life is yours
It fits you like your skin

The oak sleeps in the acorn
The giant sequoia tree sleeps in its tiny seed
The bird waits in the egg
God waits for his unfoldment in man
Fly on, children
Play on

You gravitate to that which you secretly love most
You meet in life the exact reproduction of your own thoughts
There is no chance, coincidence or accident
In a world ruled by law and divine order
You rise as high as your dominant aspiration
You descend to the level of your lowest concept of your self
Free your mind and your ass will follow

The infinite intelligence within you knows the answers
Its nature is to respond to your thoughts
Be careful of the thought-seeds you plant in the garden of your mind
For seeds grow after their kind

Play on, children

Every thought felt as true
Or allowed to be accepted as true by your conscious mind
Take roots in your subconscious
Blossoms sooner or later into an act
And bears its own fruit
Good thoughts bring forth good fruit
Bullshit thoughts rot your meat
Think right, and you can fly
The kingdom of heaven is within
Free your mind, and your ass will follow

Play on, children

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:48 pm
GT Truther

MT7, I do like the lyric "free your mind and your a** will follow", but one small request: when you post lyrics, can you provide the name of the composer or author, if not a link to their Wiki page or a lyrics site? Sometimes at first sight it looks like you might have been the lyricist, even if there is a video up top; being a musician myself I'm a bit sensitive to that.

I wanted to say that I've had a number of phone conversations over the years with UncleJohn about this (and other) subject(s), and the last time we talked I think I found the most common ground with him about how we're under "alien mind control", though we still don't see exactly eye-to-eye. He makes a good point that the choices we're often faced with are so narrow and limited they don't count for much; more like what toppings we want on our pizza. But I still insist, even while acknowledging that we're at the center of a cosmic opera and many many millions of mini-dramas that play out daily for the benefit of zillions of galactic audiences, that we DO have a range of options with which to make certain choices that will have long-reaching effects in the spiritual realm. So what if the average Joe or Jane doesn't have to worry about having their phones tapped, because the only thing they'd be discovered doing is ordering pizza with or without anchovies; the point is the Establishment has to know these things because of the extreme paranoia they live with every day, trying to maintain not only the Coverup over ET and PX but also over how they've woven an intricate matrix to maximally exploit us for their own benefit and not our own betterment. Even while laboring under a CCTV society, and having ridicule implanted within our ranks to be used as a self-governing mechanism, we STILL are presented daily with options that reinforce or undo spiritual values. Many readers may have seen the commercials for a certain insurance company in which one good turn inspires the recipient to do a good turn themselves, such as being 'aware' enough to reach out and stop some dimbulb from wandering out into traffic because he didn't notice that the lights had changed, or offering the temporary shelter of an umbrella to someone caught unprepared by a suddden downpour. We can move up the ladder to more complex choices, too, such as whether to succumb to temptation and hold on to someone's wallet we found - justifying it as "finders keepers, losers weepers", or whether to seduce the neighbor's spouse or even allow ourselves to be seduced by the boss's spouse, or break a confidence about a co-worker's mental health issue because it might result in a promotion for ourselves at the job. There are COUNTLESS opportunities that present themselves each day, so yes, we DO have more free will than some would admit to. I do have to say though that often those dilemnas aren't as clear-cut, because we all know that if the recipient of a good deed hadn't been so stupid, or thoughtless, or immature, or selfish to begin with, we wouldn't be put in a position to have to make these decisions in the first place. All of which can be very demoralizing at times. sigh. As ubleck would often say, we're nearing the point where all 'novelty' has worn off, but even if he hadn't said it (and I might be misinterpreting him; it's just that I come across it so much in the archives as I'm trying to edit my massive tome down to something more readable) I'd still say that's what appears to be happening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky, that Paul Krugman video that L2L posted and fr33k first mentioned isn't as shocking as some have made it out to be, because he's been valiantly making the case for some time now that what we need is MORE stimulus spending, a la FDR, instead of this false case that some stubbornly strident malcontents have been making that our biggest concern is "deficit spending" and the "debt ceiling". People need JOBS....they need something to do to give them a sense of dignity, a sense of purposefulness, a sense they're being productive - and that society is benefiting from their labors. A healthy economy occurs when there is economic activity; that means spending, buying and selling goods and services, etc. {As opposed to the accumlation and hoarding of wealth in the form of 'capital' that's only reducable to goods and services anyway, which includes by definition reducing expenditures, i.e. 'goods and services'. :nono } Few of the malcontents stop to ponder exactly WHY Big Dick infamously said "deficits don't matter"; even if we know better, it's still better to rack up paper debt if we have to in order to put people to work. Even if the poleshift ends up destroying more bridges than we could possibly ever rebuild, it's STILL better to at least act like nothing is going to happen; methinks the PTB have been in a state of paralysis for years now, ever since their illusory housing bubble burst (the one they were hiding the truth about a hollow economy behind) and everyone woke up wondering "where's all the jobs?" Why, they've been shipped overseas, that's where! There's only so much prosperity that comes from spending so much of your public treasury on a sophisticated war machine, with billion-dollar planes that can be taken out by a single Stinger launched by a fundamentalist in a far-off land. The public gets it; it's the media and the corporate political puppets that refuse to acknowledge the truth, and so we get this endless dog-and-pony left/right show. The only genuine dialectic is smart vs. selfish, but They refuse to engage in that because it would quickly result in putting the globalists on the defensive; no more "free trade" bull-pucky they've been shoving down our throat since Ross Perot got wiped out in the '92 election. The point is, Krugman probably "went nuclear" with the alien-threat comment (which btw was replayed by several MSM organs, so it caught their eye as well, which is very telling) out of frustration; being well-read he might even have been aware of the Werner Von Braun statement in which the ex-Nazi scientist stated that's what the PTB would do after exhausting the Cold War and War on Terror. Krugman's way of saying "bring it on! At least it'll produce some much-needed JOBS".

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
MT7, I do like the lyric "free your mind and your a** will follow", but one small request: when you post lyrics, can you provide the name of the composer or author, .

Sorry I see what you mean,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_on_the_Verge_of_Getting_It_On
http://www.duke.edu/~tmc/motherpage/lyrics_funkadelic/lyr-standing.html
writer {G Clinton, G Cook}
From the album...Standing on the Verge of Getting It On Funkadelic
Here is a tripper remix version for all you old hippies ;)

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Here is a tripper remix version for all you old hippies ;)

Thanks MT7.....this is an excellent tune, I'm rocking out to it and watching Gaddafi being led away it seems....driven from office, what a great day! "Children, children play on" just keeps playing on in the background, it's a really fitting way to celebrate what's happening.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
1) about how we're under "alien mind control",
....we're at the center of a cosmic opera and many many millions of mini-dramas that play out daily for the benefit of zillions of galactic audiences, that we DO have a range of options with which to make certain choices that will have long-reaching effects in the spiritual realm.
2) the Establishment
maintain not only the Coverup over ET and PX but also over how they've woven an intricate matrix to maximally exploit us for their own benefit and not our own betterment.
3) we STILL are presented daily with options that reinforce or undo spiritual values.
There are COUNTLESS opportunities that present themselves each day, so yes, we DO have more free will than some would admit to.
4) As ubleck would often say, we're nearing the point where all 'novelty' has worn off, but even if he hadn't said it (and I might be misinterpreting him; it's just that I come across it so much in the archives as I'm trying to edit my massive tome down to something more readable) I'd still say that's what appears to be happening.

#1) influence yes, pure-alien-mind no :noway
#2) What a web we weave ;)
#3) Yes
#4) Please provide more context and references, who is ublek?

Thanks,
MT7

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:04 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Come-on UJ, give us a few pointers on that mental sharpening!! I love good pov's on doing just that!

Uncle John here: We are composite beings. Our consciousness is merged with an uncountable number of sentient beings.

We can select out those special beings we want to be close to. This is not as hard as it might seem.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Canada Opposition Leader Dead At 61
Don I am sure you remember Jack from your days here is Canada

Jack was one of the very few politicians who was actually fighting for the people of Canada.
He will be sorely missed by all Canadians whether they liked his party or not.

RIP Jack :candle :candle :candle

OTTAWA - Like some political Moses, Jack Layton led his people out of the wilderness, only to die within sight of his own Promised Land.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/08/22 ... 32853.html

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wall Street Aristocracy Got $1.2 Trillion From Fed: :flame
Citigroup Inc. (C) and Bank of America Corp. (BAC) were the reigning champions of finance in 2006 as home prices peaked, leading the 10 biggest U.S. banks and brokerage firms to their best year ever with $104 billion of profits.
:puter

Citigroup took $99.5 billion and Bank of America $91.4 billion from US the tax payer for their bailout :rant

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-08-21/wall-street-aristocracy-got-1-2-trillion-in-fed-s-secret-loans.html

MT7

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:49 am
GT Truther

Rafael Rodriguez
Intruders Foundation
www.intrudersfoundation.org
I’m very sad to announce that Budd Hopkins died today, August 21, at 1:35 pm. Budd had been under hospice care for about three weeks, at his home in New York. The combination of liver cancer and pneumonia led to his death. His daughter Grace Hopkins-Lisle and I were with him almost continuous...

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 am
GT Truther

R.I.P. Jack Layton and Budd Hopkins
:awe :(

Yes L2L, I DO remember Jack Layton, and often wonder if it would've helped if I had approached him during our time there as refugees. Even though I recognized that with the 'Left' splitting their vote they allowed the Tories to achieve a larger pluraility, I still thought Jack Layton was more admirable than Paul Martin, who it turned out was a lackey of the Cheney/Bush administration not to mention as corrupt as they come. Layton, on the other hand, was the kind of politician you can actually admire.

From your link:

Quote:
Layton hobbled across the hustings last spring, leaning on a cane against the pain of a surgically repaired broken hip. He shrugged off the effects of treatment for prostate cancer. His dogged campaigning as Le Bon Jack won him a majority of the seats in Quebec, a cherished but illusory goal for New Democrats for decades.

He slew the Bloc Quebecois and saw the long-dominant Liberal party reduced to a battered hulk.

Layton was ready for a new Canadian political alignment that would pit left against right across the moribund Liberal middle.

But the victory cup was dashed from his lips by the onslaught of another, more brutal cancer that wasted him to skin and bones — and killed him just 16 weeks after election day.

Layton went, in one short summer, from triumph to tragedy and left behind less a political legacy than a political question: What if?

He was a man who carried politics in his genes. A great-grandfather was a Father of Confederation. His grandfather, a Quebec provincial cabinet minister in a Union Nationale government. His father, a Tory cabinet minister under Brian Mulroney.

He was a believer. He made that clear in the first sentences of "Speaking Out Louder:"

"Politics matters. Ideas matter. Democracy matters, because all of us need to be able to make a difference."

Well said, Jack. May you rest in peace and your legacy live long.

:candle

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Now yet another celebrated figure has ALSO died today; Budd Hopkins brought us many accounts that have helped truthseekers all over. Even though he took part in UFoology 'conferences'/seminars/book-fairs/etc., he was a good man in my estimation. I not only met him at a couple of those affairs (I think the first time was at a Fortean Society annual get-together), I liked him immediately for his courteous and friendly matter. I even got his autograph. He was a giant in abduction and 'missing time' research, and his book "Witnessed" is probably one of the Top 10 "Aliens n' UFOs"-related books.

May you too rest in peace and your legacy live long.

:candle

--------------------------------------------------------------

mountaintiger7 wrote:
#4) Please provide more context and references. Who is ubleck?

Just chanced on one of his inimitable posts, this one is from January 19th, 2004 in Volume 2 of the Golden Thread:

ubleck, not logged in at the time, wrote:
Tiny gnats
on board
big mysterious
round
ship
try to arrange consciousness
to where it
will save them.
The them that is
their
pictures
families
homilies
anomolies.

What do you think God is going to do now?

He is going to do nothing. This just happens to be his party time.

You have already done it. You voted for this grand skew in your genes to return to the whole regardless of the consequences. Good choice.

Nothing is saved
´cept what´s need´ed.

Is anger needed?

No.

Will anger be banished?

Yes, for a time it will be.

Will we be whole without it.

Yes, but only for a time.

Will we all be there to gape at
the gates unveiling? Yes but
anger will be
muted. Will it matter? No.

That´s only proper.

As Earth regains its consciousness it will wind as a particle in the strand of a greater whole.
Let´s bow to Mama. It is mama´s show, it is mama´s dna that is winding, not our flea-like windings. They will not matter. Our tiny worried hurried show does not really matter right now. Don´t worry, it will be back on center stage very soon.
Mama is winding her dna in response to Dada´s light bolts from the now growing up Son. Let them play. They will anyway.
No crass political show of bah puny human anger will change what is happening one whit. Planets are creatures. They are dancing. They are revealing their song. Hard to watch them without wanting it to be our show. Most of the time it was our show. Now it is not. Focus not on the tiny holes that may provide salvation or apparent solutions to our own panic, that is fool´s gold and only made for those in terror at or from the root.

Honor the bigger creatures as they dance. It is quite magnificent and remarkable to be a witness. It is a Planetary Hollywood Epoch of grand devices far beyond yan ying yong yod or peopled problems. Watch the much larger critters. They are dancing. It is a planetary tribal stomp. A very big get-down. We are lucky to be able to see it. All grand dances appreciate an audience. The worst audience is a bickering confused self-seving one. Take one moment out from worry and honor these large creatures as they get get their shit together. They are very large and shy and can relax with our tiny support and the firmament becomes that much stronger. Its like a trampoline based on the goodness and lack of fear in the tiny audiences whose very lives create the fabric. So far, pant pant, the giant creatures are dancing well. The fabric so far is strong. We are all to be congratulated for that.

Ubleck was a poet, and it appeared he kept up with SNEDs after the Big Psy-Op and division of the Golden Thread by the thugs of SNEDs; he was also a fellow member of Dan B.'s 'Think Tank', which existed for a time but was too secretive and elitist for most of us to feel comfortable in there. Apparently his name was a derivative of "Oobleck", which Wiki defines as:

Wikipedia, in reference to Oobleck wrote:

Oobleck may refer to:
Oobleck, a fictional green precipitation in the Dr. Seuss book Bartholomew and the Oobleck
Oobleck, a non-Newtonian fluid, which is:

An inexpensive, non-toxic example of a non-Newtonian fluid is a suspension of starch (e.g. cornstarch) in water, sometimes called "oobleck" or "ooze" (1 part of water to 1.5–2 parts of corn starch). Uncooked imitation custard, being a suspension of primarily cornflour, has the same properties. The name "oobleck" is derived from the children's book Bartholomew and the Oobleck.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Deleted...

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:01 pm

History Made....

And so begins the NEW agenda - Alien Invasion! Prepare your sheeples scubag useless eaters, ET is comin to get ya...!

:sherlock

Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Deleted...

Dex what was It that you deleted???

Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
History Made....

And so begins the NEW agenda - Alien Invasion! Prepare your sheeples scubag useless eaters, ET is comin to get ya...!

Oh No... :sarcasism :crylaugh and here I'm waiting for a Zombie Apocalypse :slap those Naughty, Naughty Aliens

Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:19 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Here's a huge UFO 'fleet' over Almaty, Kazakhstan, the city my band played back in '96:

And a night-time video, also from yesterday, of another (same?) UFO 'fleet' over St. Petersburg, Russia:

And apparently there's been a world-wide 'flap' of UFOs going on for over a month now:

But this one, from China, made it to the news a few days ago; apparently authorities even shut down the airport
in response to the appearance of a UFO. Notice the graphics on the newscast:

Apparently a major 'flap' has been occuring since late last week; here's ANOTHER Chinese news report on a UFO:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Sky wrote:
History Made....

Sky, do you know if this is a new conference? The only news I could find on the Vatican and alien or extraterrestrial life was from Nov. 2009.

HOWEVER! there are dots in the MSM to be connected (in addition to the newest rash of "UFO" sitings): the Vatican's interest in astronomy, the conference on alien life, whenever it took place, and movies -6 New Movies with Alien Premise coming out in 2011. Add to this the UN contact person assigned d in 2010 to meet any aliens making an appearance on our planet - Dr. Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian-born astrophysicist.

Are they trying to tell us something, or rather speed up the focus on ET? Next we'll be seeing a major hologram of advancing space ships come to earth - what for? Why so the whole world can unite in one response to the attention of off-worlders - you know - One World response, One World Government. You never know....

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

This is just an old Conference making it's way around the globe, again.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Here's a huge UFO 'fleet' over Almaty, Kazakhstan, the city my band played back in '96:

And a night-time video, also from yesterday, of another (same?) UFO 'fleet' over St. Petersburg, Russia:

And apparently there's been a world-wide 'flap' of UFOs going on for over a month now:

But this one, from China, made it to the news a few days ago; apparently authorities even shut down the airport
in response to the appearance of a UFO. Notice the graphics on the newscast:

Apparently a major 'flap' has been occuring since late last week; here's ANOTHER Chinese news report on a UFO:

Ahhh..so that's what they meant...

Freak

It was about the Wind Walker mishap.
Where's mjc?

Dex

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 am

Dexxxa wrote:
Where's mjc?

Why always so cryptic Dex?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post 6.0 ROCKS DC, TREMORS FELT AS FAR AWAY AS MANHATTAN
BREAKING NEWS: 5.9 EARTHQUAKE HITS DC AREA, TREMORS FELT IN MANHATTAN, OHIO, NORTH CAROLINA.....FEDERAL BUILDINGS EVACUATED

I was just typing a response to an email about the 5.3 Colorado quake yesterday when my chair and desk started rumbling and shaking. Same with the TV and the floor; I've never been in an earthquake before, so this was a novel experience for me. I jumped outta my seat and into the shower, not sure if maybe a huge truck might've passed in front of the house, and by the time I got out I saw CNN ablaze with coverage of the quake, which was apparently centered in northern Virginia. It was felt on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, and the Pentagon and Capitol buildings are being evacuated, among others.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -dc-area/1

USA Today wrote:
5.9 magnitude quake rocks East Coast

Update at 2:16 p.m. ET: Fox News reports that JFK airport has been shut down because of the quake.

Update at 2:15 p.m. ET: "It scared the heck out of me, I'm still shaking," said Joan Morris, spokewoman for the northern district of the Virginia Department of Transportation. A few minutes after the quake, there were no reports of damage to roads or bridges in the state, Morris said.

Update at 2:13 p.m. ET: The USGS now puts the magnitude of the quake at 5.9.

Update at 2:12 p.m. ET: The quake could be felt in McLean, Va., headquarters of USA TODAY. It caused the building to sway. Some items could be heard falling from shelves. A number of employees went left the building.

Update at 2:10 p.m. ET: NBC reports that the quake was centered nine miles from Mineral, Va., which is 100 miles south of Washington, D.C.

Says Doug Kammerer, meteorlogist with the NBC affiliate in Washington, calls the tremor a "very big earthquake for our area."

The quake struck around 1:15 p.m. ET and lasted for about 30 to 45 seconds.

There have been no reports of injuries or widespread damage.

Update at 2p.m. ET: Reuters reports a 6.0 magnitude earthquake centered near Mineral, Va., rocked the mid-Atlantic states and was felt as far north at Manhattan and as far south as North Carolina.

Update at 1:57 p.m. ET:The Associated Press reports that the Pentagon is being evacuated.

An apparent earthquake rocks Washington, D.C. area.

Fox news reports that several public buildings, including the Capitol, have been evacuated.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Dexxxa wrote:
Where's mjc?

Why always so cryptic Dex?

Necessary! Just kidding Sky..a habit..

Dex

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 am

:tounge - We love you Dex!

So - please tell us the details??

It sounds like this has a story to it....

:hmm

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, those craft were there to catch your concert; their chrono-thingies need calibration.

It is noteworthy that the MSM is not mentioning the quake at the CO/NM border that happened about the same time.

How does all this fit w/Zeta forecasting?

Douglas Adams

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:06 pm

A question: Is anybody else experiencing the phenomenon of all things digital with clocks resetting in the past 4-5 days?

I have noticed this with a bit of irritation at first that my digital clocks have been resetting on odd times and my phone did so this morning whilst on charge. Had to set the date and time from an apparent reset situation.

Is this the Sun giving us the first signs of X class flare damage coming...?

Will check up on SDO what's happened in the past few days...

:hmm :hmm

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:
Don, those craft were there to catch your concert; their chrono-thingies need calibration.

It is noteworthy that the MSM is not mentioning the quake at the CO/NM border that happened about the same time.

How does all this fit w/Zeta forecasting?

lol.....I think I was 'allowed' to have that musical experience, knowing somehow on a subconscious level I was going to go through hell a decade or more later for one of my 'missions'. Just a possibility. Whatever; I'm grateful the forces of fate opened that door of opportunity.

The MSM doesn't normally mention ANY quake they can get away with not mentioning. Had their been any serious damage or deaths resulting from the 3.9 quake that occurred in Colorado near Raton, NM, at 10:11am local time (the DC/VA 6.0 quake went off at 1:51pm local time), they would've mentioned it. Luckily the big news today that rebel forces appear to have taken Tripoli finally, and ousted the Libyan dictator, helped take the sting off of having to report even more on the "DC quake". The other big news, that charges against DSK were being dropped, was interrupted when the press conference announcing it was gobsmacked with the quake literally 'shaking things up', and the media and prosecutors sent fleeing to the exits.

As for how it fits ZT? Those crafty, taunting, prevaricating zetas......they've said that when the big cities of Indonesia and Singapore finish sinking, everyone's attention will be elsewhere. They didn't call the last Jap quake, either; they say they aren't allowed to predict specifics regarding earthquakes and other earth changes, only the sequence of the major events. They HAVE said that there will be many quakes all over, where there previously haven't been any, and also that they prefer to keep the Establishment off guard lest they concoct pre-manufactured excuses and use the information for their own benefit and our detriment. As someone told me on the phone today, by the time the "7 of 10" completes and the poleshift arrives, it won't be a surprise to anyone. Until that promised "shock" occurs (the sinking of Jakarta and Singapore, the mega-quakes in Japan, and the New Madrid Adjustment followed shortly by the European mega-tsunami), the only thing one can do is "expect the unexpected". Unless the elite are already in their bunkers (which is unlikely, considering how unappealing that is to their standard of living), they won't be able to scamper to them any more quickly than the common folk, who may or may not pay attention to this latest 'dot'. The time lag between these events is simply too long for the average attention span. Meanwhile.....

"children, children play on....."

(Thanks again for sharing that song MT7.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/ ... N320110824

Quote:
UPDATE 3-Quake raises safety concerns as US nuclear plant shut

Dominion says North Anna build to take 6.2 quake
7:49pm EDT
U.S. East Coast alerted to Hurricane Irene threat
6:01pm EDT
Strong East Coast quake highly unusual: scientist
5:44pm EDT
Earthquake disrupts Amtrak, commuter service
4:55pm EDT
Virginia nuclear plant shut after quake, others unaffected
4:00pm EDT

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:28pm EDT
* Two reactors at Virginia plant shut after quake

* Event a "wake-up call" for US nuclear industry-Scientist

* Idled plant designed to withstand 6.2 magnitude quake

* Plants reacted as planned to quake-industry officials

By Eileen O'Grady and Joshua Schneyer

HOUSTON/NEW YORK, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The largest earthquake to hit the East Coast of the United States in 67 years raised concerns on Tuesday about the safety of the country's nuclear power plants.

The 5.8 magnitude quake's epicenter was just a few miles from the two-reactor North Anna nuclear power plant operated by Dominion Resources (D.N) in Mineral, Virginia, 80 miles southwest of Washington.

The plant lost power and automatically halted operations after the quake. While a Dominion spokesman reported no "major" damage to the facility, three diesel generators were required to kick in and keep the reactors' radioactive cores cool. A fourth diesel unit failed.

And in related news, the venerable Washington Monument has been closed, due to the effects of the earthquake:

Quote:
POLITICO Breaking News
-------------------------------------------------
The 555-foot Washington Monument will be closed indefinitely after engineers found a crack near the top, presumably caused by Tuesday's East Coast earthquake. The National Park Service said the closing of the 91,000-ton monument is to keep the public safe, the Associated Press reported.

And the Dep't. of Homeland Security had this to say:

http://www.politico.com/index.html
Quote:
The Department of Homeland Security had some advice for people trying to contact family members in the wake of Tuesday’s earthquake: “Avoid calls.”

While wireless carriers said their systems weren’t hurt by the 5.8 quake, the resulting call volume did them in.

“Very high call volumes post East Coast quake, but no known network damage at Verizon. As you place calls, you may get temp. busy signals,” Verizon tweeted to followers.

T-Mobile also noted “higher call volumes” and urged customers to try email or text message.

Sprint noticed trouble too, alerting customers via Twitter.

“We are currently experiencing an intermittent mass calling event as is expected following an incident of this nature,” a spokesman later told POLITICO. “There are no reported physical impacts to our networks, and we encourage customers to be patient, and send a text message rather than call at this time if they need to reach family and friends.”

AT&T, meanwhile, only said, “We are seeing no reports of network damage, but we are seeing heavy call volumes.”

The difficulty in communicating after Tuesday’s earthquake echoed the problems New Yorkers and Washingtonians faced amid the Sept. 11 attacks. It also served as a stark reminder: Nearly 10 years after those attacks, Congress has not yet found common ground on efforts to build a nationwide data network for public safety officials.

I should know; I tried phoning a couple of people and got the message "all circuits are busy, please try your call again later" for at least an hour.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/08 ... z1VuXrlWLN

On a lighter note, the Dow Jones PPT (Plunge Protection Team) leaped into action, galvanized by fear the quake would produce a panicking sell-off:

http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-news ... 1000-mark/
Matt Krantz for USA Today News wrote:
Dow leaps 3%, clears 11,000 mark

The Dow Jones industrial average rose Tuesday by the biggest amount in two weeks, as investors, unfazed by the East Coast earthquake, went looking for bargains.

The Dow added 322 points, or 3.0%, to 11,177, largely due to a powerful late-day rally where buying intensified in the final hour. Investors scored with $500 billion in paper wealth, according to the Wilshire 5000 index. It was the first time the broad Wilshire 5000 rose in six days.

The swiftness of the rally as the session drew to a close provided some investors some encouragement. “In the final hour of trading, there was a lack of selling by anybody,” says Michael Holland of Holland & Co.

And some visuals, courtesy of Victor Martinez, a/k/a the "Sky Wizard":

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next