It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Uncle John here: God, I love a parade.

On the next street over from Pam's on a quite residential street at 10 am they had a parade complete with a brass band, a policeman on a horse and lot's of old convertibles full of people throwing candies. Perhaps a thousand people watching.

Omaha never ceases to amaze me!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:37 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

UJ - same here. We had a huge parade this morning with Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, decorated bikes with the kids all dressed up!

No fireworks for us, however, due to the drought. The City of Friendswood will, however, have a professional display tonight.

Happy Independence Day, GT! :wavey

Quote:
When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

snip

We, therefore, the representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress, assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the name, and by the authority of the good people of these colonies, solemnly publish and declare, that these united colonies are, and of right ought to be free and independent states; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the state of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as free and independent states, they have full power to levy war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to do all other acts and things which independent states may of right do. And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.

There, I guess King George will be able to read that. John Hancock

:crylaugh :heart :elephant :banana :brockoli

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 am
GT Truther

No need for the piccolo tweets and patriotic stomps, nor explosional romps, or the bustling people parade here.

I’m rubbing yet another new wooden life into an old chifforobe stocked with ghosts of socks and stories to tell that would surely turn heads and widen sparkling eyes.

My little task of this patriotic day is accompanied by the whistled and hummed, whispered and sung tunes of warriors marching to war after war. Sons of freedom the world over and eternal. The scuff of cloth in closets.

I whisper-sing along, grateful to be here and now.

The afternoon sky will be filled with marching cumulus shades and then wheeling stars freely tasted by me.

What more gift could I ask of this day built upon our forefathers?

What more freedom could I ask for in this small town afternoon?

Love to all my associates with the patriot dusted air of this day in their faces.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:18 am
GT Truther

Now here is an easy way to buy gold... although experts suggest that the retail price mark-up makes this an expensive way to source the precious metal. But you do get to take delivery 'immediately'.

The machine sells various amounts of gold, including coins, 1g slivers in much larger packaging (to help make it eaiser to not lose it!), 250g gold bars and a special edition 2.5g bar with the London skyline on the back.

Because of money-laundering concerns the machine will want to scan the passport of anyone spending more than £2,500.

Unlike most vending machines, this one adjusts its prices every 10 minutes to reflect the spot values of the product it 'sells'. Gee, imagine self-service coffee machines doing likewise!

In some countries similar machines also sell silver. I think that for the average person this would represent a more affordable way to invest in precious metals.

Westfield shopping centre is in west London next to Shepherds Bush Overground and Underground railway stations. Included in its upstairs malls is a section with shops which sell clothing and jewellery aimed at the seriously wealthy.

Simon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold vending machine installed at Westfield Shopping Centre.

Westfield Shopping Centre London is now home to the UK's first gold vending machine, making it that little bit easier for members of the public to invest in the precious metal.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/868053-gold-vending-machine-installed-at-westfield-shopping-centre#ixzz1RE9xkm4q

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 am
GT Truther

Nice Music

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
No need for the piccolo tweets and patriotic stomps, nor explosional romps, or the bustling people parade here.

I’m rubbing yet another new wooden life into an old chifforobe stocked with ghosts of socks and stories to tell that would surely turn heads and widen sparkling eyes.

My little task of this patriotic day is accompanied by the whistled and hummed, whispered and sung tunes of warriors marching to war after war. Sons of freedom the world over and eternal. The scuff of cloth in closets.

The afternoon sky will be filled with marching cumulus shades and then wheeling stars freely tasted by me.

Love to all my associates with the patriot dusted air of this day in their faces.

Sounds like you had a great day, Grist!

I dearly love refinishing old furniture, too. It is the bane of my husband's existance. I love going to second hand stores and let a piece of furniture "speak to me."

Normally I get :roll :crazy from East Texas but after 35 years he just sighs and asks for someone to help him put it in the truck. :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:56 am

Goodness Simon - that is well conveniant. Trust they are not the gold plated Tungsten versions??!? :tounge

Saw the item on the Sky News feed last night, and I just had to sigh... Where I live, we have to pay serious courier fees to get such things delivered to the farm, else have to drive 1500 kms to collect from my fav coin dealer. But alas - at the current price 1oz coins are now out of my league - for now! That's until I hit a NEXT sweet spot with a web business....

:spit

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:

Such a wonderful take on reality, and 'WE', still in 'desperado mode' learn from others to protect ourselves and our families, we learn through many channels, we channel to those who have indifference, we help to save lives and globally to be AWARE.
Your 'small-town' afternoon is global consequence bar none.... Thank you Grist... x

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 am
Site Admin

I HATE HACKERS however I have a real problem hating this group as they are just like us fighting the bad guys who are trying to control us and drive us to poverty!

I am NOT for nor against this group I am simply sharing their message that seems to align with the GT's ever ending search for the TRUTH and the hope that the PTB will some day give the World True Disclosure!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

In other words:
"Ordo ab Chaos"
Quote:
What you conveniently fail to mention is that HBGary itself was engaged in illegal activity, including but not limited to:
-being contracted by the United States Chamber of Commerce to spy on & discredit unions and progressive groups,
-being contracted by the Bank of America to launch a campaign of misinformation against Wikileaks and it's supporters (going so far as to blackmail journalists),
-developing a new type of Windows rootkit to spy upon individuals, and
-developing astroturfing software that could make an army of fake social media profiles to manipulate and sway public opinion on controversial issues.

From Given link... :huh

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
In other words:
"Ordo ab Chaos"
Quote:
What you conveniently fail to mention is that HBGary itself was engaged in illegal activity, including but not limited to:
-being contracted by the United States Chamber of Commerce to spy on & discredit unions and progressive groups,
-being contracted by the Bank of America to launch a campaign of misinformation against Wikileaks and it's supporters (going so far as to blackmail journalists),
-developing a new type of Windows rootkit to spy upon individuals, and
-developing astroturfing software that could make an army of fake social media profiles to manipulate and sway public opinion on controversial issues.

From Given link... :huh

I assume you are quoting the above linked video?

If so please continue.....................................

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
I assume you are quoting the above linked video?

If so please continue.....................................

Right L2L !

This is the complete transcript of the vid:
Quote:
Good evening, NATO.

We are Anonymous.

It has come to our attention that a NATO draft report has classified Anonymous a potential „threat to member states' security", and that you seek retaliation against us.

It is true that Anonymous has committed what you would call 'cyber-attacks' in protest against several military contractors, companies, lawmakers, and governments, and has continuously sought to fight against threats to our freedoms on the Internet. And since you consider state control of the Internet to be in the best interest of the various nations of your military alliance, you therefore consider us a potential threat to international security.

So we would like to make it clear that we, in reality, pose no threat to the people of your nations. Anonymous is not a reckless swarm attacking the websites of governments and companies out of hatred or spite. We fight for freedom. For ourselves, and the people of the world, we seek to preserve the liberty granted to the millions of people who have found it on the Internet.

In your draft, you mention the „data intelligence company" HBGary Federal, and how they were hacked by Anonymous. You use this as justification that we are a threat. What you conveniently fail to mention is that HBGary itself was engaged in illegal activity, including but not limited to: being contracted by the United States Chamber of Commerce to spy on & discredit unions and progressive groups, being contracted by the Bank of America to launch a campaign of misinformation against Wikileaks and it's supporters (going so far as to blackmail journalists), developing a new type of Windows rootkit to spy upon individuals, and developing astroturfing software that could make an army of fake social media profiles to manipulate and sway public opinion on controversial issues.

That this company which „tries to protect the US Government from hackers" was partaking in such illegal activity against ordinary, uninvolved citizens, whether it be for „the aid of security" or not, is completely disgraceful and utterly unacceptable.

We care not whether the actions we have taken in this struggle have complied with laws of the United States or any other country. What your lot fail to understand is that we live in cyberspace. The only laws that apply are the laws set forth by our individual consciences. We break your nations' laws when we recognize those laws to stand between the people and their freedom.

Anonymous is not simply „a group of super hackers". Anonymous is the embodiment of freedom on the web. We exist as a result of the Internet, and humanity itself. This frightens you. It only seems natural that it would. Governments, corporations, and militaries know how to control individuals. It frustrates you that you do not control us. We have moved to a world where our freedom is in our own hands. We owe you nothing for it. We stand for freedom for every person around the world. You stand in our way.

We hope you come to see that your attempts to censor and control our existence are futile. But if this is not the case, if you continue to object to our freedoms -- we shall not relent.

We do not fear your tyranny. You cannot win a battle against an entity you do not understand. You can take down our networks, arrest every single one of us that you can backtrace, read every bit of data ever shared from computer to computer for the rest of this age, and you will still lose.

So come at me bro. You can retaliate against us in any manner you choose. Lock down the web. Throw us in prison. Take it all away from us. Anonymous will live on.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Also you may explore the data they made public:
http://hbgary.anonleaks.ch/

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks Recall :clap

The Video and YOUR Transcrit of it will live here!

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3140

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Goodness Simon - that is well conveniant. Trust they are not the gold plated Tungsten versions??!? :tounge

Saw the item on the Sky News feed last night, and I just had to sigh... Where I live, we have to pay serious courier fees to get such things delivered to the farm, else have to drive 1500 kms to collect from my fav coin dealer. But alas - at the current price 1oz coins are now out of my league - for now! That's until I hit a NEXT sweet spot with a web business....

:spit

Hi Sky,

Gold plated tungsten? Gee I hope not!!!! Oh the implications....

Another news report I saw suggested that a network of these machines will be installed in British towns and cities.

Gold is expensive (waaay out of my league, at present), which is why I was hoping that they would sell silver as well. (Some news reports said that there are silver vending machines in some other countries). If the webbot suggestion that China is poised to introduce a new energy supply gizmo which needs silver proves to to be of substance then silver may yet prove to be a better long term investment than gold. The webbots said that this gizmo would result in the historic ratio between gold and silver being broken, with the value of silver overtaking gold for the first time.

Simon

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 am
GT Truther

The comet seems to be attracted by the sun's emissions - about half-way through video (this is an uncensored version).
Avid

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:40 pm
GT Truther

***TSUNAMI ALERT***

A quake with a preliminary magnitude of 7.8 prompts a tsunami warning for Kermadec Island, Tonga and New Zealand.

From USGS
Magnitude:7.6
Date-Time:

* Wednesday, July 06, 2011 at 19:03:16 UTC
* Thursday, July 07, 2011 at 07:03:16 AM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Depth :20 km (12.4 miles)
Region:KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION
Distances:163 km (101 miles) E of Raoul Island, Kermadec Islands
347 km (215 miles) NE of L'Esperance Rock, Kermadec Islands
913 km (567 miles) S of NUKU`ALOFA, Tonga
1185 km (736 miles) NE of Auckland, New Zealand
Location Uncertainty:horizontal +/- 14.1 km (8.8 miles); depth +/- 4.4 km (2.7 miles)
Parameters:NST=620, Nph=625, Dmin=168.1 km, Rmss=1.02 sec, Gp= 18°,
M-type:teleseismic moment magnitude (Mw), Version=B
Source:USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
Event ID:usc0004pbm

Regards,
fulcanelli

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:03 pm
Truth Seeker

fulcanelli wrote:
***TSUNAMI ALERT***

A quake with a preliminary magnitude of 7.8 prompts a tsunami warning for Kermadec Island, Tonga and New Zealand.

Cancelled:

http://ptwc.weather.gov/ptwc/text.php?i ... .06.195904

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:14 pm
GT Truther

7 of 10 STATUS as of July 7, 2011 (1)
Quote:
Falcon Lands on Luzon

The Philippines was one of the first places on the Sunda Plate, the plate tongue holding Indonesia, to start sinking at the turn of the year, as was featured in this newsletter in Issue 220
http://www.zetatalk2.com/newsletr/issue220.htm
on January 4, 2011. But despite this early start in sinking, northern Luzon island, the top part of the Philippines, has never had a flooding problem! If all the flooding were due to rain, you might ask, why is it so selective that one portion of the Philippines gets flooded from a rainstorm but another seems immune? This was brought clearly into focus with the recent passing of tropical storm Falcon. The lower part of Luzon island, affecting the city of Manila and to the center of the island, were drowning, over half a million people affected. Yet the northern part of the island was totally unaffected! Was there an invisible rain barrier?
Pampanga in State of Calamity; 636 CL Villages Still Inundated
June 28, 2011
http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/324597/pa ... y-636-cl...
At least 636 villages in Central Luzon are still under floodwaters as local governments placed Tuesday the province of Pampanga and some parts of Bulacan under a state of calamity three days after tropical storm “Falcon” fled.

Floods Affect More than 500,000 in Central Luzon
June 25, 2011
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regio ... ffect-mo...
More than than half a million people in Central Luzon are affected by floods caused by tropical storm "Falcon." The storm has affected 112,515 families, or 550,686 people in Pampanga, Zambales, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Bataan, and Tarlac provinces.

Note that the island of Luzon is not entirely on the Sunda Plate! The northern part of the island lies on the Philippine Plate. This stands as proof that the massive flooding the Philippines has been enduring during 2011 has clearly been in great part due to the sinking of the Sunda Plate! Else why has the northern half of Luzon been entirely SPARED!
Where the folding of the Mariana and Philippine plates started on February 20, 2011, as noted in Issue 229
http://www.zetatalk5.com/newsletr/issue229.htm
of this newsletter, this folding process starts with the folding of the Mariana Trench, then the tilting of the Mariana Plate, and finally the tilting of the Philippine Plate. As the northern part of Luzon Island lies on the western edge of the Philippine Plate, eventually it too will experience sinking. But as the Falcon flew over Luzon, this time had not yet arrived.

ZetaTalk Description 11/27/2010:
http://www.zetatalk6.com/7of10/7of10-38.htm
The folding of the Pacific plates that accompany the sinking of Indonesia during the 7 of 10 scenarios involves, as we have explained, the Mariana and Philippine plates tilting and flattening westward. The Mariana Trench is a zone where the Pacific Plate is subducting under the Mariana Plate. The Pacific Plate curves down at this point, plunging under the Mariana Islands which ride on the Mariana Plate. The trench will be suddenly closed, so that rather than a trench there will be the Pacific Plate scraping along the Mariana Plate, and giving the Mariana Islands a temporary boost up as the plate tilts during this process. The Mariana Plate, thus tilted, will slide its western edge down along the Philippine Plate, as the Mariana Plate subducts under the Philippine Plate and this process will now be accelerating. The Philippine Plate likewise tilts its eastern side up, dropping its western side down.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cornwall Tsunami

The Zetas have described the 7 of 10 scenarios that will result from the north Atlantic Rift ripping open after the New Madrid adjustment. Termed the European tsunami, this will result in tidal waves 200 feet tall assaulting the UK coastline, rising to 300 feet up the Bristol Channel due to tidal bore. This area, at Cornwall, thus takes the brunt of this tsunami, which is described by the Zetas to affect the Atlantic coastline north and south of this point to a much lesser extent.

ZetaTalk Prediction 6/22/2010:
http://www.zetatalk7.com/index/zeta584.htm
France can anticipate a tsunami of 100 feet, Spain perhaps 30-40 feet, the UK 200-300 feet, and Norway 50-75 feet.

On June 29, 2011 Cornwall had a tsunami. Though minor, there was no explanation for this, so the establishment scientists concluded a landslide must have occurred somewhere off coast. There was no evidence for such a landslide, but to refer to the ZetaTalk prediction re the spreading Atlantic is forbidden. What else is left, then, to the cover-up as an explanation?

Huge Underwater Landslide Causes 'Hair-Raising' Tsunami
June 30, 2011
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -underwa...
A massive underwater landslide 200 miles off the coast of Cornwall caused a series of mini-tsunami waves and tides. Experts confirmed the extraordinary events were probably caused as a result of a landslide on the continental shelf 200 miles west of the Cornish coast. The mini-tsunami was recorded on tidal gauges from Cornwall to Hampshire which revealed the 2ft-high column of water moved from west to east. Dr Martin Davidson, of the University of Plymouth, said the wave was probably caused by a sand or mud slide at sea.

But does this not conform to what the Zetas have described for the Europena tsunami? Per the Zetas, this is exactly what it is – a mini version of what is to come. Cornwall takes the biggest hit.

ZetaTalk Explanation 7/2/2011:
http://www.zetatalk9.com/ning/02jy2011.htm
We have described the bulk of the 7 of 10 tsunami as striking the UK, where it will be an estimated 200 feet high. Cornwall of course is at that location. What occurred here is a mini European tsunami, a tiny precursor of what is to come, due to a slight tearing in the central Atlantic Rift.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Noah’s Arc

A man in the Netherlands has constructed a Biblical sized arc,
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... uilds-real
ala Noah’s arc. Per the Zetas, the Netherlands absolutely will be flooded during the pole shift, and well before this during the 7 of 10 European tsunami. Like Noah, Johan is trying to warn people of a coming flood, doing his part and risking ridicule.
Meet the Man Who’s re-Creating Noah’s Ark
June 22, 2011
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43492787/ ... e/t/meet...
Dutch builder Johan Huibers is expected to complete work on the massive vessel sometime next month in what has been a staggeringly ambitious project to bring one of the best-known stories of the Bible to life. It’s taken three years of his life and $1.6 million out of his pocket, but Huibers, owner of a successful construction company in Holland, says the project is a dream come true — literally. Despite his wife’s misgivings, he built an ark in 2004 that was roughly half the size of the specifications listed in the Bible. He guided the craft through the myriad canals of the Netherlands, and it proved such a hit among tourists, who were charged seven bucks apiece to climb aboard, that it financed Huibers’ true dream — building an ark every bit as big as Noah’s.

Per the Kolbrin,
http://www.zetatalk2.com/index/blog0803.htm
a true account kept by the ancient Egyptians, Noah was a nobleman, wealthy, and thus had the funds for his endeavor.

It has been told to me in a dream that the ship should be built against the mountains, and the sea will come up to me. … The lowermost was for the beasts and cattle and their provender, and it was laid over with sand from the river. The middle one was for birds and fowls, for plants of every kind that are good for man and beast, and the uppermost one was for the people. … cisterns for water and storehouses for food … the ship was without mast or oars.

Per the Zetas, the story of Noah is basically true. Just as today, when many contactees are giving The Call due to their unease over the weather and seeing the Sun and Moon out of place, Noah likewise gave The Call.

ZetaTalk Explanation 8/19/1995:
http://www.zetatalk3.com/poleshft/p43.htm
The Flood occurred three pole shifts back, approximately eleven millennia ago. Uneasy, and being a highly Service-to-Other man, [Noah] gave The Call and received visits from a Spirit Guide who responded. He did indeed construct a boat to save himself, his family, and household animals.

Much has been made by the Zetas about survivors working together as a Service-to-Other community where all help each other, sharing equally. Having a broad range of skills in the group is advantageous, and the Zetas stress that a skill set cannot be stolen from you. Per the Kolbrin, Noah was wise in this regard.

Of all the people who entered with him, two understood the ways of the sun and moon and the ways of the year and seasons. One the quarrying of stones, one the making of bricks and one the making of axes and weapons. One the playing of musical instruments, one bread, one the making of pottery, one the care of gardens and one the carving of wood and stone. One the making of roofs, one the working of timbers, one the making of cheese and butter. One the growing of trees and plants, one the making of ploughs, one the weaving of cloth and making of dyes, and one the brewing of beer. One the felling and cutting of trees, one the making of chariots, one dancing, one the mysteries of the scribe, one the building of houses and the working of leather.

Note that Noah even including music, dancing, and beer making as skills to be carried forward. Per the Zetas, Aftertime living need not be grim.

ZetaTalk Advice 7/15/1995:
http://www.zetatalk4.com/poleshft/p19.htm
It is no small matter to have music, poetry, and art. This fills the heart of the musician, poet, or artist as much as the recipient. There will be much need for such distraction, as the days will be dim, and the nights dark and long.

Per the Zetas, Noah’s arc has never been found nor will it be, as the wood was removed to build new housing. Just as survivors of the coming pole shift will find they need to rebuild housing from whatever is at hand, Noah was resourceful, turning his boat into new housing for his family and household staff.

ZetaTalk Explanation 11/24/2009:
http://www.zetatalk5.com/index/zeta493.htm
Noah's Ark has never been found nor will it be. The displacement wave that roared into the Persian Gulf from the vicinity of Antarctica rose into a tidal bore as it tore into the region of Turkey and Iran. The precise location in the highlands where the Ark found the water no longer supporting it, being left high and dry as the waters receded, is not of importance, but the search should concentrate on rolling hills, not mountain tops. It was abandoned, and its wood removed to be used for dwelling places, and thus no trace of it remains today.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Seaway Stretch
As S America begins her rolls to the west, pushing over the Cocos and Nazca plates, and as the northern Pacific plates compress, the N American continent is placed under an ever increasing bow. The primarily stress is along the Seaway, which will eventually rip open, and along the New Madrid fault line, but points west are also affected. That this stress is increasing can be seen by the number of sinkholes and collapsing houses in the Seaway stretch zone.

ZetaTalk Prediction 9/25/2010:
http://www.zetatalk6.com/info/tinfx050.htm
The New Madrid runs up along the Seaway, to the mouth of the Seaway, and thus will rupture any land it passes through. This most certainly can affect a broader area than just the fault line. We have stated that Ohio will be affected most in this regard.

ZetaTalk Prediction 3/12/2011:
http://www.zetatalk7.com/ning/12mr2011.htm
Sinkholes and crevasses will proliferate throughout the US in her stretch zones, in a swath that ranges from the New England states south to the tip of Florida and all points west. This is a large bow.
Giant Sinkhole in Manitoba
June 11, 2011
http://readreidread.wordpress.com/2011/ ... -in-mani...
The sinkhole is huge, more than fifty feet deep in some places, it covers about three acres (the size of two Canadian football fields, no end zones) and it appears to have dropped right down.

Still no Cause for Freeport Building Collapse
June 16, 2011
http://www.wrex.com/Global/story.asp?S=14921972
Investigators are still trying to figure out what made the building suddenly collapse.

Cleveland: St. Clair Crack Remains a Mystery
June 30, 2011
http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/195939 ... air-crac...
It's about 2 inches wide and just as deep, stretching from Ontario to East Sixth Street and running the length of the new Medical Mart construction. Fear of the unknown may run much deeper.

Ottawa: Downpour Causes Luskville ‘Canyon’
June 27, 2011
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/columnists ... kville+c...
A piece Highway 148 near Luskville is now a canyon 18 metres deep. The large pipe that ran under that stretch of the highway seems to have been blocked at the intake. The torrents of water late last week stressed the situation causing the pipe to buckle and the ground above the pipe became waterlogged and gave way.

Cincinnati: Crews Working to Repair Union Twp Sinkhole
June 23, 2011
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/considerthi ... /crews-w...
The hole was created after a 48-inch pipe broke during the rain. The hole is 20 feet wide and 18 feet deep.

Sinkhole in South Dakota Claims Two Lives
June 22, 2011
http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/48 ... /homepage/
Torrential rains led to high water near the highway and that water weakened the road, creating the sinkhole. Water poured over the road and two drivers attempted to cross the flooded roadway, not knowing that the ground beneath it had been washed out.

Cincinnati: Anderson Township Sinkhole Grows After Massive Rains
June 22, 2011
http://www.local12.com/news/local/story ... inkhole-...
It's believed that beneath the holes is a damaged eight foot wide drain pipe.

Cleveland: Collapse of Old Sewer Tunnel Segment
June 21, 2011
http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011/06 ... er_tunne...
The collapse of an aging underground water/sewer tunnel section is to blame for a yawning chasm that opened. Officials are uncertain what caused the tunnel segment to crumble, but suspect it was age.

Mount Carmel Ohio: Giant Sinkhole Affecting Residents of Clermont Co. Neighborhood
June 22, 2011
http://www.fox19.com/story/14954392/gia ... ns-up-in-u
The hole started as only about 4 to 5 feet wide, but has grown to about 20 feet wide and about 8 to 10 feet deep.

Weather and Workmanship likely Brought Down Clinton House
June 2, 2011
http://www.wqad.com/news/wqad-house-sin ... 4631204....
An elderly Clinton, Iowa man is staying with relatives after a sink hole contributed to bringing down his century-old house.

NY: Holy Hole!
June 1, 2011
http://tonawanda-news.com/local/x1326417957/Holy-hole
A faulty sewer line 25 feet beneath the street may be the cause of a sinkhole — 12 feet wide and 20 feet deep.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -of-july-7

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Front Page of the Huff Post website Says

End of the World

It is mis-leading however as they are refering the demise of the "News of the World" rag magazine...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/?country=US

Bye Bye Rupport, hope the other scum bags like you follow suite :slap

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

News of the World, huh?
As in the Past Poleshift Precursor: the plague of the Locust!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall - we are in a weather modification mode like none before, the geo-engineering of the planet is undeniable. However, the plates sinking and the flooding of indonesia etc cannot have been geo-engineered? There are planetary alignments. Notwithstanding the planetary mess we are in due to the heavens adjusting themselves, there are insidious manipulations pouring storms repeatedly into areas which can be proven by watching many techniques to effect Agenda 21. The manipulation of the weather can be so exacting as to question WHY the 'wild fires' were not quenched? It all boils down to wilding of the countryside, engineering the original tracts of the rivers to the detriment of farmlands. It reminds me of the Highland Clearances in Scotland, but actuarially is AGENDA 21 in action NOW!!!
I realise there is little we can do about the movement of the stars, but to exacerbate the effects via falsehoods is quite sickening. What about our wildlife? These geo-engineering reprobates are literally destroying what may be rescued naturally.
What can we do to stop these hideous projects? Stop the use of HAARP? Stop the use of scalar weaponry? Track the decimation after the orbit of the X37 B..... To open the truth with proof can slow them down, but only with international condemnation can it be stopped. That means paying off the perpetrators of the perpetual profiteering war-machine. It won't happen in my lifetime as we are so indebted to the usurers, but I hope after the planetary cleansing our survivors will never fall foul of these evil beings ever again. The sacrifice will be honoured in the progressive dimensions.
Avid

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:25 pm
GT Truther

Dear Avid, time to start your survival group right now... don't wait for the agendas of TPTB!

This may help:(1)
Quote:
inside the pack, you must have at least the following items. As a general rule, ensure everything you can is low-profile (no bright colours) and can be camouflaged.

1) Small Axe – To cut and split wood
2) A Wok – Excellent cooking utensil and good for boiling water
3) Good solid meat cleaver and a small Arkansas Stone in which to sharpen it – This is good for chopping the outside of wood to get to the dry tender for starting a fire
4) Pliers
5) Vice Grips
6) Heavy Duty Metal Shears
7) Two spools of wire – For making traps to capture small rodents for food;
a. One that is 30m (100ft) twisted steel;
b. And one that is 10m (33ft) of No. 14 Solid Brass;
8) As much salt as you can carry with you – With the monetary system gone, the barter system will be the means of exchange and you will find that salt will be extremely valuable. A generous quantity will be the equivalent of $100 bills
9) Water distillation kit
a. 2 x four litre (1 gallon) paint cans;
b. A metre (3 to 4 feet) of copper tubing;
10) A book that describes (with pictures) edible plants in your area
11) Medical Kit
12) Cooking corn starch – excellent foot powder
13) A Crank Up torch
14) A generous supply of various seeds that you can use to start a vegetable garden

You should also have the correct footwear. This is extremely important in the aftermath and you should purchase a high quality walking shoe/boot that you are comfortable in. It is likely that you will be able to carry more than the pair you are wearing so ensure you have confidence that they will last a long time. Furthermore, you should always wear two pairs of socks – a synthetic against your skin with a wool pair over them – but more about clothing later.

Finally, try to have one of these from the beginning but you should be able to find one along the way with too much trouble, but a walking staff is also essential.

Notes:
(1)
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=214&start=50

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall - thanks for the reminders!
Yep - have all these things to hand - 'tis a ghastly business. I'll expect 'zombies' begging at our door - can't really think of that now....
Meanwhile the sh*t keeps hitting the media fan in the UK - Rupert Murdoch we've wised up!!! He manipulates The Times, the Financial Times, the 'Sun' and of course the recently 'demised ' 'News of the World' (we used to call it 'scr*ws of the world as it was sooo down-market). The same parameters have no doubt been inflicted globally and reported upon in all of his media - a tweek of innuendo financially here, a scurrilous 'outing' there to destabilise some financier. Sickening.
Today is a very good day for freedom of speech. :clap
Avid

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 pm
GT Truther

avid wrote:
recall - thanks for the reminders!
Yep - have all these things to hand - 'tis a ghastly business. I'll expect 'zombies' begging at our door - can't really think of that now....
Meanwhile the sh*t keeps hitting the media fan in the UK - Rupert Murdoch we've wised up!!! He manipulates The Times, the Financial Times, the 'Sun' and of course the recently 'demised ' 'News of the World' (we used to call it 'scr*ws of the world as it was sooo down-market). The same parameters have no doubt been inflicted globally and reported upon in all of his media - a tweek of innuendo financially here, a scurrilous 'outing' there to destabilise some financier. Sickening.
Today is a very good day for freedom of speech. :clap
Avid

Alas, the innocent workers who work for the newspaper are getting the sack.

On the TV Thursday evening (BBC1) I saw it said that Murdoch was already planning a new Sunday Newspaper and that News Of The World was already being looked at with closure in mind.

Did Murdoch know (or care) about the mobile telephone hacking of people such as bomb victims and paying of bounties to serving policemen for 'information'?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to something much more exciting which enhances life...

Oh my goodness and 'hey wow!' someone has invented a machine which allows you to 'print' a 3D working physical object - this film shows it being done with an adjustable wrench. Yes, a full 3D physical object which is capable of being used as intended.

First you scan it... then you 'print' (replicate) it! Its not quite Star Trek technology, but we're on the way. Maybe one day the technology will also work with edible food and clean water.

http://youtu.be/ZboxMsSz5Aw

Simon

Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:32 pm
GT Truther

Regarding the 7 of 10 event delay: (1)
[quote]The 7 of 10 scenarios are based on the known effect of an increasingly violent wobble on the Earth plates. One can see, historically, that the Sunda Plate has sunk under the curve of the Indo-Australian Plate, and that the Caribbean has sunk over time. It is also clear that the Atlantic has historically split open, and that the Red Sea has pulled apart and Africa dropping as the Rift Valley pulls apart. Beyond what past plate movements have left as clear signatures and indicative of their intent in the future are the many silent faults and weak points in the crust that we, the Zetas, are aware of. We are aware, for instance, of the four parts of the Pacific Plate, which are overlapping to compress the Pacific. And we are acutely aware of the dynamics of the Earth wobble, which can switch into and out of an opposition lean quickly as well as go back and forth in a daily polar wobble.

Thus, we are quite confident of the ultimate result of the 7 of 10 scenarios, even if the timeline appears to be delayed. The interaction and domino effect of the scenarios has not changed. The tilting of the Indo-Australian Plate is logically the first move during the compression of the Pacific because to drive India under the Himalayas takes more force. The Sunda Plate noses into the curve, and tilts India. This occurred during the last half of 2010 and is of record. Then the Sunda Plate begins to plunge and fold accordion style, which it did.

We predicated the S American roll to potentially quickly follow the drop in the Sunda Plate because they are closely related. Look across the Pacific, on the same latitude, on the line of the Equator, and one sees the Sunda Plate and the drama of the S American roll on this line. As the Indo-Australian Plate lifts at New Zealand, sinking India, more than the sinking of the Sunda Plate is facilitated. Compression in the Pacific is encouraged, and thus there is the possibility of the S American rolls proceeding, possibly quickly. We have given our prediction on the sinking of the Sunda Plate and the S American rolls our outside guess on timing, as to do less would be a disservice to mankind. Would you rather we be vague, giving those poor souls the impression they had all the time in the world?

What has occurred to seemingly delay the complete sinking of the Sunda Plate to the degree we predicted? If we predict that the hinges on a door will break, snap as pressure is pushing the door from the side, causing the door to fall sideways onto the floor, this can occur quickly or be delayed. A later stage in the house collapse is for the door frame to skew while the house begins to lean, but we are giving the likely outcome of this collapse - the door will first fall sideways to the floor. But if after the door hinges snap but the door cannot fall because the frame suddenly skews, the door might get temporarily held in place by friction, by a pinch. We anticipated plate movements in the Northern Hemisphere, in the northern Pacific, to occur after the Equatorial plate movements, but the Northern Hemisphere has begun some of its movements early.

The great quake in Japan created a slight shift in the Philippine Plate, such that it cannot tilt and fold, and is jammed at the southern end. This has likewise created a delay in the S American roll, though the Mariana Plate is free to tilt and fold and is doing so, as are the plates in the northern Pacific. This does not mean that the New Madrid will occur out of sequence, as without the complete folding in the central Pacific we have predicted, there would not be the room for the N American continent to shift, nor would it move prior to completion of the S American roll. What a jammed door means is that the house and door will fall together, not in turn. It may seem there are delays, but the plate borders are fracturing, loosening their grip upon one another, and the inevitable will arrive without an overall delay in the schedule. [quote]

Notes:
(1)
http://zetatalk.com/ning/09jy2011.htm

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next