It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 10:51 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Dondep wrote:
Angry enough to change your habits?

B.T.W.F.Y.I. The Smoking habit isn't mine it's my mentally ill mothers and she's BAD with it, She is Allergic to the sticky stuff on the nicorette patches and WILL NOT Chew the gum :doh

$400 ciggies is hers NOT MINE! umm.. Don a carton of ramen noodles are $5 over in Australia $5 for 5 (we don't get the 12 packs) but I guess ya didn't know :shakehead the price of food here is SIX TIMES that of the U.S. so the savings DO NOT CALCULATE we DO NOT HAVE GALLON BOTTLES OF MILK HERE ONLY 2/3 Liters and cigarette rollers were OUTLAWED OVER HERE :headbang :headbang :headbang

Here is an example of a Local food store price local meening 2 KILOMETERS AWAY THAT I HAVE TO WALK 4 to 7 TIMES to DAILY

Click here

You Have to select the TOP HAND CORNERS OF THE CATALOG

NOTE:: some of these ITEMS ARE MORE THEN 50% OFF the retail price (They ALWAYS Have these when it is back week :headbang *back week is the week before when we don't get paid we only get paid 2 times a Month or EACH FORTNIGHT* I swear they JACK UP THE PRICES WHEN IT'S PENSION WEEK :censor :censor )

I am always frugal with MY cash but when you have 3 people to feed and One Is mentally retarded and has an Eating disorder in which the Mechanism in her mind that says I'M FULL IS ALWAYS ON I'M EMPTY I call it CONSTANT GRAZING (my sister) and the other is Mentally Ill
and a CHAIN-GUN SMOKER
what do you do!

P.S. SORRY FOR THE LARGE PRINT AS I LOST MY GLASSES (I'm not having a go at you I can hardly read the keyboard)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:04 pm
Profile YIM

These are real, and the Higher Intelligence I believe.

:cool

Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(1)
Quote:
Putin says U.S. is "parasite" on global economy

Notes:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/ ... 2R20110801
:whistle

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
(1)
Quote:

Notes:

I would have to agree with Putin 100%

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
recall15 wrote:
(1)
Quote:

Notes:

I would have to agree with Putin 100%

Pfffttt all OVER Vlad the Impaler! He's just jealous 'cause he has soooo many rubles tied up in US Treasuries!

Na ne na ne boo boo! Hope we crash just to spite him! :crylaugh

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 am
Site Admin

What you guys make of this :hmm :sherlock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aALPO6O7 ... detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb-BBY7p ... detailpage

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Underwater Discovery Sparks Rumors Of Crashed UFO In Baltic Sea Between Finland And Sweden

For now, it's an unidentified submerged object. But a strange circular formation deep below the Baltic Sea has sparked great excitement among UFO believers who think it might be a crashed flying saucer.

While searching for shipwrecks in the waters between Finland and Sweden on June 19, a Swedish team of nautical salvagers say they uncovered a "very strange anomaly" -- a round object about 60 feet across resting about 300 feet below sea level.

Full Story>>>
http://www.aol.com/2011/08/01/underwate ... ?ir=Canada

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Worlds First Flying Saucer (Sort of)
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=worlds-first-flying-saucer

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Comet Elenin 7 million km from Stereo B

From Never A Straight Answer's Stereo Site:

Observing Comet Elenin

As Comet Elenin passed to within just 7 million kilometers of the STEREO (Behind) spacecraft, NASA rolled the spacecraft to take a look at it (Aug. 1, 2011) with its wide angle HI-2 instrument. Though the observation lasted only a little over an hour, the fuzzy looking comet can be seen moving across a small portion of the sky. STEREO will be taking these one-hour observations every day for almost the next week or more until it enters its nominal field of view, at which time we should enjoy continuous viewing of the comet. Over time, we expect the comet to be visible in the SOHO C3 coronagraph on September 23 for six days and possibly STEREO's COR2 coronagraph as well. The closest the comet will come to Earth is 0.23 AU (Astronomical Units), or approximately 34-million kilometers, so it poses no threat to us. We will attempt to keep this page updated with the latest observations.

Attachment:
elenin_1aug2011_zoom_stereob.jpg

We do expect the comet to appear to become significantly brighter over the next few days as it gets closer to the Sun-spacecraft line as a consequence of a process known as "foward-scattering". STEREO-B, which is far from Earth, happens to see this "back-lighting" effect as a consequence of its location relative to the comet, and is not indicative of a sudden change in the comet itself.

Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin discovered the comet last December at International Scientific Optical Network's robotic observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico.

From Earth, presently the comet is a faint smudge of light in deep sky exposures. By late August comet Elenin could be visible to the naked eye as a dim "fuzzy star" with a tail.

===- ===- ===-

Here's a link to an mpg showing movement:

http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/img/stereoimages/movies/elenin_1aug2011_zoom.mpg

===- ===- ===-

Worried About Comet Elenin? FAQs from Ian Musgrave
by Nancy Atkinson on July 20, 2011

Astronomer and blogger Ian Musgrave from South Australia has been active in debunking the misinformation and nonsense that is being disseminated about Comet Elenin. He has written several wonderful posts featuring the actual realities of this long-period lump of dirty ice that has, for some reason, attracted the attention of doomsdayers, 2012ers, and end-of-the-world scaremongers. Earlier this week, Ian’s Elenin posts on his Astroblog were taken down by the web host, as someone filed a claim for alleged violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). “Given that there is no copyrighted material on these pages, with either material generated entirely by me or links to and citation of publicly available material, I believe this was just a frivolous attack on people countering Elenin nonsense” Ian said. Astroblog was not the only site that was targeted, and thankfully, Ian’s web host agreed that the claim was without merit, and the posts are back online. In the interim, however, Universe Today offered to publish Ian’s excellent “Comet Elenin, a FAQ for the Worried” post, and even though the original is now available again, Ian and I decided to still post this on UT so that more people with questions about Comet Elenin would have the chance to have their worries allayed. Have your questions answered below.

Will Comet Elenin Hit Earth?

No, its closest approach is 0.23 AU on Oct 16, 2011, where 1 AU is the distance from the Earth to the Sun. To put this in perspective, this is only a little closer than the closest approach of Venus to Earth, and roughly 100 times the distance from the Earth to the Moon. This distance is from the latest MPEC ephemeris which is based on over 100 observations from multiple observatories that have been continuously tracking the comet, so it won’t change appreciably.

Surely if Elenin Was Going to Hit the Earth NASA/the Government Would Hush it Up? Which government? The Australian Government, the UK Government? The Italian Government? The South African Government? Amateur astronomers world wide are following this comet and continually talking to each other. The have the programs to work out where the comet is going. If the comet was coming anywhere near us, the amateur community would be first to know, and there is no keeping them quite. Consider how wide spread the information is about Apophis, which is a real, if extremely marginal, hazard.

Will it Cause Earthquakes, Abnormally High Tides or Other Disasters?

No, Elenin is a mere 3-5 kilometres across and has less than a billionth of the tidal force of the Moon at closest approach (as well as a negligible magnetic field). If the Moon can’t cause the poles to tip, cause massive tidal floods or earthquakes, Comet 2010 X1 Elenin won’t. We’ve been closer to other comets before with no ill effect.

continue reading, here:
http://www.universetoday.com/87619/worried-about-comet-elenin-faqs-from-ian-musgrave/

Regards,
fulcanelli

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
.. Don a carton of ramen noodles are $5 over in Australia $5 for 5 (we don't get the 12 packs) but I guess ya didn't know :shakehead the price of food here is SIX TIMES that of the U.S. so the savings DO NOT CALCULATE we DO NOT HAVE GALLON BOTTLES OF MILK HERE ONLY 2/3 Liters and cigarette rollers were OUTLAWED OVER HERE :headbang :headbang :headbang

fr33k, I couldn't believe that Ramen Noodle soup packs weren't offered in Australia, so I did some googling and was shocked to find out that you may be right after all! I even phoned Nissin Foods, the original developer of what we commonly know of as "Top Ramen Noodles", and left 2 voice-mails; one was for Angela in the International Dep't., and one was with Monica in Consumer Affairs. Both voice-mails asked them to phone or email me back with any retailer or distributor of Top Ramen noodle packs in Australia, from Sydney to Perth, brick-and-mortar stores or online ordering, ANY method of purchasing those noodle packs. While waiting (and I still haven't heard back all day), I did some more googling and found this online distributor that sells them cheap and will even SHIP TO AUSTRALIA:

http://www.meijer.com/s/grocery-soup-ca ... mpid=CASEM

(Note the Top Ramen noodle packs are sold in cases of 24; case prices for most flavors are $4.80 USD, or $5.23 AUD if calculated today. That works out to 18 CENTS per pack - which is the basis for a lunch, with a veg or a hot dog thrown in. The Oriental flavor is even cheaper: $4.32 per 24-pk. Get enough to make the shipping costs worthwhile.)

To find out how much it would cost for shipping to your Australian location, email here:

support@internationalcheckout.com

I also found that you're right about the overall cost of living there; the average cost for food for a week for a family of 4 is averaged at $300. Add in alcohol and "takeaways" (that's what you Brits and Aussies call 'take-out' I guess) and it's another $50 a week. Of course, frugal habits could reduce that to zero, but if you like a 'pint in a pub', it's $8 per. Wowie-zowie! as Dex would say.

As for smokes? You do know you can buy them online; here's an Australian site, all cigarettes made in Australia or New Zealand (under license by Philip Morris, apparently; at least the JPS 25s, which are $28.99/AUD per carton of 8 packs of 25 ea. If your Mom smokes a pack a day, that's still under $30 a WEEK, and that's the Australian dollar price! Here's the link:

http://www.tobacco.net.au/

from the home page there:

Quote:
Welcome to Cheap Cigarettes - Tobacco.net.au, the cheapest and legitimate sellers of 100% genuine tobacco made in Australia

Tobacco.Net.Au is here to provide the cheapest prices for Australian Made Tobacco and Cigarettes. The Tobacco & Cigarettes available on this site are Made In Australia by either one of the 3 major tobacco companies and we are the only legitimate Australian owned and operational web site selling tobacco and cigarettes products at the cheapest prices possible.

You can even set up via email automatic ordering, so your Mom's cigs arrive like clockwork, and you won't have to make all those trips to the store every day. Of course, the best solution is to talk your Mom into trying that quitting method UJ and I apparently shared (never knew you smoked in your younger years, UJ!).

BTW, you can buy loose rolling tobacco at that same website as well as 'tubes' (the papers with filters), though it appears they only show menthol filters. However, you CAN purchase a cigarette-making machine, 2 different models both of which are $59.95 US plus international shipping to Australia, at THIS website:

http://www.cigarhumidors-online.com/hum ... KgodGlad-A

Maybe 'head' shops are outlawed, but you can still own cigarette rolling machines, because loose tobacco and filters are sold there retail.

So now there's NO EXCUSE! If you can't get your Mom to quit, at least get her to start ordering online to save you all that walking, and more importantly, all that $$$$$. Especially if she rolls her own, or has you roll them for her. Lot better to spend your time rolling than walking in the hot sun or cold snow, right? ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for something completely different; the 'common man' wants a nuclear reactor in his own chicken as well as a chicken in every pot:

Swede held for building nuclear reactor in his kitchen

http://www.thelocal.se/35306/20110802/

Peter Vinthagen Simpson, in The Local - Sweden's News In English wrote:
]Swedish police have detained a 31-year-old man in Ängelholm in western Sweden who was discovered after he sought advice from authorities on the legality of building a nuclear reactor in a domestic kitchen.

The man, who explained that his interest in nuclear physics was awakened as a teenager, ordered some radioactive material from overseas and acquired more by taking apart a domestic fire alarm.

Despite the man's frank and full disclosure of his experiment, his activities only came to the attention of the authorities a couple of weeks ago when he contacted the Swedish Radiation Authority (Strålsäkerhetsmyndigheten) to inquire if it was legal to construct a nuclear reactor at home.

The man was told that somebody would be sent to measure the levels of radiation in his flat.

"When they came they had the police with them. I have had a Geiger counter and have not detected a problem with radiation," the 31-year-old told the local Helsingborgs Dagblad (HD).

The man was arrested by the police and taken in for questioning. He admitted to his plans and was later released.

Man, what is UP with those Scandinavians of late! Swedish muslims are going to have a particularly hard time of it during this year's Ramadan, as there are 18 hours of daylight in northern Sweden, as opposed to only 13 hours at Mecca. Meaning muslims in Sweden have to wait a full 6 hours more before they can eat (Ramadan means only eating when it's dark outside).

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011

Ermm.. DonDep

Important Note

Australian Residence can NOT buy from this site.

Due to license restriction, you are only allowed to buy 400 Cigarettes or 50 Cigars or 250 Grams of Tobacco PER WEEK of Australian Made Cigarettes and 400 Cigarettes of International Cigarettes. If your order is greater than the limit, your order will be sent in multiple parcel 5 working days apart. Our system can be automated to send you an order every week according to your settings. E-mail us and let us know that you want a carton, or a box of cigars sent to you every week and we will set it up for you. Please send the email to help@tobacco.net.au. Happy buying. Thank you.

Don the government Here MADE IT ILLEGAL to purchase Cigarettes ONLINE :crazy :headbang :headbang and a carton of cigarettes (4 packets of 50's to 10 packets for 20's per carton) are between $115 to $150 per Carton depending on the brand!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Really scary situation in Sydney. An 18 year old girl has a bomb attached to her neck. Someone got inside her house today and put it on. They are a wealthy family so it looks like extortion. The bomb squad are examining the device.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 am
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
Really scary situation in Sydney. An 18 year old girl has a bomb attached to her neck. Someone got inside her house today and put it on. They are a wealthy family so it looks like extortion. The bomb squad are examining the device.

That and Many other reasons LIKE THAT ONE is the reason I got the F :censor out of Sydney!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Rick Hunter wrote:

Quote:
Sydney police free teenage girl :clap :heart

Sydney (CNN) -- Bomb-squad officers in Australia have freed an 18-year-old girl who was inside a house in Sydney with a suspicious device, police said Thursday.

Assistant Commissioner Mark Murdoch said the girl had been released and was safely back with her family.

He said she had been in an extremely uncomfortable position for many hours and would be taken to hospital as a precaution.

The situation, in the wealthy suburb of Mosman, was resolved in the early hours Thursday.

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/08/03/australia.sydney.police/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Well thank the good Lord. :heart

The article says her parents were standing outside the house . . . waiting. :(

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:06 am
Site Admin

Chemtrails- FBI Former Chief Ted Gunderson Tells TRUTH!!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Chemtrails- FBI Former Chief Ted Gunderson Tells TRUTH!!

I'll Tell you what it's for It's to kill off all the old folks :flame :censor :censor :rant

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:31 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

=== The Full Picture ===

Unmasking the Illuminati... Unmasking their plan to Murder 95% of the worlds population.

Ray Kurzwiel tells in his own words that they.. will.. become.. gods...
These are the type of GODless people the elite recruit to genetically
engineer the "New Human". This is an abomination !

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 am
GT Truther

=== Eugenics / Murderers ===

This is a link to the world elite who say we need to reduce the population to 95%.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/may2009/052509_population_control.htm

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:

Quote:
Sydney police free teenage girl :clap :heart

Sydney (CNN) -- Bomb-squad officers in Australia have freed an 18-year-old girl who was inside a house in Sydney with a suspicious device, police said Thursday.

Assistant Commissioner Mark Murdoch said the girl had been released and was safely back with her family.

He said she had been in an extremely uncomfortable position for many hours and would be taken to hospital as a precaution.

The situation, in the wealthy suburb of Mosman, was resolved in the early hours Thursday.

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/08/03/australia.sydney.police/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Well thank the good Lord. :heart

The article says her parents were standing outside the house . . . waiting. :(

This has been in the news here in London.

I read a newspaper report suggesting that the parents were outside the house in case the thing exploded, and were weeping hysterically. As well they might, its bad enough to be burgled but this act represents a new level of depravity.

I wonder whether this is done elsewhere? South America? Asia?

Anyway, thankfully its ended the way that it did. The entire family however will be traumatised, especially so with the unfortunate teenager.

Lets hope that this act and the publicity about it do not spawn copycat events.

Simon

Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:15 pm
GT Truther

Some time ago I signed up to some sort of investment advice, and have been getting these messages extolling the virtues of schemes to play the stock market, etc. Normally I delete them, as I'm not going to play the stock market and anyway, I'm never quite sure whether some of what the emails are promoting are actually 'pyramid' type schemes.

Today I received the below. Hmmm... what does this guy know?

-----------------------------

HEADS UP -- we could be on the brink of one of the biggest
market crashes the world has ever seen...

It could happen at any time, and we could even get hit with
MULTIPLE market crashes...

As someone interested in creating lasting WEALTH, you need to
pay attention to this development, even if you're currently NOT
trading the markets.

Why?

Because the recent move by the U.S. government to raise the
"debt ceiling" could easily cause interest rates to soar out of
control, which, in turn, will make ALL debt more expensive,
including your mortgage, credit cards, bank loans, business
loans, and more.

It's going to be very scary for most people, & ESPECIALLY for
small business owners.

But there's a little-known technique to potentially profit BIG
if this happens... and it's also the same technique the big
banks have been using for years to make a bundle on the side
with YOUR hard-earned money.

It's called the "foreign exchange" market, or "Forex" for short.

And the most important thing you need to know about the Forex
market is this:

* When the stock market CRASHES, that creates HUGE profit
potential in the Forex market.

The catch is, you need to know EXACTLY how to take advantage of
this. If you don't do it right, you can get burned, but there IS
a safe way.

-----------------------------------------------

As we are not into financial advice here I've snipped that part of the message.

Simon

Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:24 pm
GT Truther

Simon, you wondered:

Simple Simon wrote:
Today I received the below. Hmmm... what does this guy know?

I think he knows that if you buy into his scheme he'll make money off you.... ;)

Foreign exchange (currency) trading is just as risky as any other market - and perhaps more so since it is less regulated.

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 am
GT Truther

Dow Down over 326 points and still falling....

The Plunge Protection Team is fighting a valiant but losing battle; here's hoping they succeed and restore the illusion for at least a while longer.

fr33k, I haven't forgotten your gripe but I can't seen to get an answer from Nissin Foods. I think you're right and we here in the US are taking a LOT more for granted than we realize. It seems you folks Down Under are a captive market and more tightly in the grip of the Coverup as it applies to food shortages and their consequently higher food prices. As for cigarettes; you're allowed to bring in up to 200 cigarettes every five days, duty-free, because that's the 'norm' for a pack-a-day smoker, but the online prohibition is mainly to ensure the gov't. gets its 80% tax. Studies show that higher costs lead to a higher quit-rate, and the tax monies collected go to pay the increased health-care costs for smokers (which is a logical policy, if you think of how many people are hospitalized over smoking-related illnesses).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you may have seen this already on GLP, or the various groups such as Troubled Times that have re-posted it:

ELENIN: A 'Warning'

Tina Delgreco, who copied this from GLP and posted it to the Troubled Times Yahoo group mailing list wrote:
I have to sound off on this. I suggest a pin, regardless of whether this has been discussed or not, because this whole Elenin situation has been misunderstood and it's time we put this thing to bed and see the whole thing for what it truly is.

I've been reading all the comments and theories on this board about Elenin...from the dwarf star theory, to the red mini-sun theory, to the Richard Hoagland hostile hyperbolic alien spacecraft theory, to the ordinary comet theory, to the theory that it's some sort of "super-comet" that is storing up a freakish amount of electrical charge as its postively charged nucleus gathers up a ridiculous amount of electrons which it
will discharge when it reaches perihelion, thereby triggering an
apocalypse.

You're all missing the point. You've all been waiting with baited breath since December for Nasa's pictures of the comet so you can confirm that it's just a comet, so that somehow you can dismiss everything that's going on and declare that nothing is going on with the Earth. Half of you are looking for a reason to prove that everything is OK so that you don't have to face reality, and the other half of you have gotten caught up in this ridiculous "dwarf star vs. red mini-sun vs. hostile alien craft vs. comet" debate.

Elenin represents one thing and one thing only. It's a warning of some kind, nothing more. That's it. It doesn't matter whether it's a comet or a giant turd.

The discovery of this object by Leonid Elenin and the JPL data being made available to the public represents a moral compromise by NASA and the U.S. Government to
give the general public a clue that something is coming, and it’s also a
way for them to clearly establish amongst themselves coming events thatthey are concerned about...The alignments and the close calls shown in the JPL data represent dates of concern. They want you to know, and they're also using the alignments and the close calls to synchronize their efforts without having to talk about it openly
amongst themselves.

** The bizarre coincidences:

1) What are the odds of guy named Leonid Elenin growing up to be an amateur
astronomer who just happens to discover a comet that is coming between the Earth and the sun in September of 2011 (9/11...his name "Elenin" is 9/11 backwards)

2) What are the odds of guy named Leonid Elenin growing up to be an amateur astronomer who just happens to discover a comet that is reaching its point closest to the sun on 9/11/11 (again, his name is 9/11 backwards)

3) If you want to throw the whole 9/11 thing out, that's fine, but what are the odds of a guy whose first name is Leo and whose last name is an acronym for "Extinction Level Event" growing up to be an amateur astronomer who discovers a comet while at the same time a movie that was released 13 years earlier ("DEEP IMPACT") just happens to have a character named Leo who discovers a comet that the Government decides to name "E.L.E." in the movie???

4) What are the odds of guy named Leonid Elenin growing up to be an amateur astronomer who just happens to discover a comet whose tail the Earth will pass through in November, when the definition for the term "LEONID" just happens to be "a meteor shower" associated with a comet that occurs in the month of November

"LEONIDS" definition Wikipedia Link:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The odds of something like this happening by accident are ZERO. The odds of any of this being a coincidence are ZERO. And the potential for a tiny comet to cause the Earth's axis to shift whenever the Earth is caught between this object and the sun is ZERO.

And there’s your answer.
This is deliberate. The comet isn't a real comet.

It can be only one thing. It's either a natural object or an artificial object of some sort that's designed to look like a comet, and it’s being intelligently controlled by a government agency. The government is using "Elenin" as an informative vehicle to give those in the general public, both in the U.S. and abroad, that are awake and that are paying attention to this kind of stuff a chance to prepare and protect their
family, if they choose to, and the government is also using "Elenin" for
their own purposes in order to synchronize their efforts and disclose
information to other government agencies without having to go into too
much detail amongst themselves...they can always refer to “Elenin”
without having to refer to what's actually causing these changes or any
classified information.

So heed the warnings, or don't. Clearly
they want you to know that the end of September through the end of
November represents a time when they feel we
might cross the threshold and that the disasters will start to become
bigger at that point, it doesn't matter when the actual pole shift will
occur, they're telling you that we cross the threshold sometime during
that late September through late November timeframe...the crap should
start to hit the fan at that point. That's why this whole Elenin
situation is so in-your-face, so over-the-top and obvious. They want you
to pay attention to it. They had to provide us with a timeline, in a
surreptitious but unambiguous way, because that's their moral code (I'm
not talking about the Illuminati, I'm talking about NASA and the U.S.
Government). It's the only warning you'll ever get, because there's not
going to be a press conference about this, aside from a possible
emergency broadcast message right before the disaster.

I hope
this clarifies things for everyone, and that we stop debating whether
it's a comet, or a dwarf star, or a giant turd. It's none
of those things. It’s a warning, nothing more. They might even decide
to detonate the object when it reaches perihelion...by then, it would
have already served its purpose, which was to synchronize their efforts
and provide specific dates of concern to all agencies of government
without discussing it openly, and to let the people know, those that
want to know and are willing to seek out the information and react to
it, otherwise there would have been absolutely no point to running
commercials like those Ready.gov
commercials and letting that NASA Preparedness video go viral unless
they were also going to give you some sort of a clue as to when you
needed to get prepared. They want you to get prepared now, not in 2012.
That's the Elenin message.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
=== The Full Picture ===

Unmasking the Illuminati... Unmasking their plan to Murder 95% of the worlds population.

On video #6 you will see clear evidence who shot JFK. You will recall my prior posts on this matter which show that Herbert Walker Bush who directly reported to Allen Dulles CIA chief ran these men out of an office in Texas. Also, the paraffin test run on Lee Harvey Oswald conclusively shows he did not fire his weapon from the book repository.

I will now direct your attention to the other post I wrote in which JFK request all information regarding to the US'es involvement in UFO projects under project Paperclip. They had no intention to allow JFK to stop the military industrial complex and its secret oaths and secret monies from foreign banksters.. Oh.. the web of deception and murder of these foreign banksters continues today. Look at these video an revel in there knowledge. You will find no other concise documentation from the original sources which show their involvements.

I would also like to remind you of a book I once read called the "Time Machine" by H. G. Wells. It was about a man who traveled into the future to fine a genetically engineered sub-Terran's who ran the show from there underground cities. The simple humans, the Eloi on the surface were the food for the Morlock's who lived below. The Eloi, simple, stupid, fluoride in water now doubt, live peaceful lives as cattle for the Morlock's. The similarities between what is happening today with the deep underground military base and the genetic Human Chimera shows H. G. Wells giving a blue print for what has now become fact. Whether we choose to be there cattle ripe for the slaughter still remains to be seen. One thing is for sure.. the bank collapses are engineered and so are the bases deep underground and the people who live in them.

Aldus Huxley would coin the phrase "A Scientific Dicatorship" one of fascisms many faces of course. So the technocratic oligarchy exists and we are living in its shadow. The following link will show you how they planned our demise...

http://www.illuminati-news.com/reconfig ... eality.htm

boundaries to it..

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 am
GT Truther

I would now also like to remind you of the Michael Schratt videos of which show the YF-55 a nuclear powered disc shaped aircraft which employed a nuclear power plant. According to Schratt it had been in service since 1958 the year of my birth. It was that American UFO that JFK was asking about. He wanted to know if the rumors he heard were true in regards to the "OTHER COVERT SPACE PROGRAM". This is why JFK was murdered.. We all remember JFK's somewhat cryptic speech where he spoke of secret societies and that they were repugnant... From the Dr Veith videos above you will learn who exactly JFK was referring too. Interestingly, the Jesuits did not control JFK and were very worried that they would be cut off in America's political technocracy.

PhaTz.. Bigger than life.. still kick'n no matter how much poison they spray me with every night when I sleep...

boundaries to it..

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 am
GT Truther

MSNBC reporting:

Dow's plunge accelerates; down over 400 points in late afternoon trading

It's now a little past 2:30pm EST. Pray the Plunge Protection Team pumps it back up before it signals a "double-dip recession".

CNN's "Breaking News" on the other hand is reporting liquid water on Mars' surface:

Quote:
NASA scientists say they have found indications of seasonal salt-water flows on Mars, a sign that water may exist in liquid form during the red planet's warmest seasons.

These results are the closest scientists have come to finding evidence of liquid water on the planet's surface. Frozen water, however has been detected near the surface of Mars.

And this is on the heel of yesterday's celestial distraction, as if 'Trojan Asteroids' weren't enough:

Amina Khan, in the Los Angeles Times wrote:
Two moons above Earth may have collided to create one, study says
Scientists say such a collision could explain why the moon is lopsided and why its far side is covered with mountains.
Aug. 4, 2011

Once upon a time, the sky above Earth may have held two moons — until they smashed into each other to create the lunar body we know today. Such a collision early in the solar system's history could explain why the moon is lopsided, and why its far side looks so different from the face we can see, according to a report in Thursday's edition of the journal Nature.

Round as it may seem from our vantage point, the moon in fact bulges on one side: the far side, which is packed with high, jagged mountains. That's a more severe surface than the smooth side we see, filled with basins of volcanic rock.

The moon was formed about 4.5 billion years ago, after a Mars-sized body slammed into the molten Earth and flung a ring of debris into space. Much of that debris coalesced into a rocky satellite, which was roughed up about half a billion years later by a barrage of asteroids and other interplanetary material, leaving scars in the form of craters.

But at what point the moon became lopsided, and how, is still unclear.

What's odd is how this is only coming out now, and how do they know such precise timeline details as "36 minutes", "1.4 hours", and "2.8 hours"?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next