It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
That's an interesting observation fulcanelli, I guess we will know soon enough.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Another crop circle...

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011 ... 2011a.html)

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:13 am
Site Admin

For the few of you left that still follow the SNEDS SAYS threads it may interest you to know that the name thievs have shut down their forum, most likely due to lack of readership :roll

See the announcement (if you can stomach it) here

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3119

The one True Golden Thread lives on :clap :heart

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
While I do believe the S is starting to HTF... I think people like Terral and the many others claiming Comet Elenin is Nibiru aka Planet X, Alderaan, Dantooine, Dark Star, Destroyer, Devil, El Diablo, Lucifer, Naboo, Nemesis, Phaeton, Tatooine, The Brown Dwarf Star, Wormwood, Yendor or Zardoz will soon be likened to Harold Camping or NL. Sure, both of these people still have followers... which might suggest a thing or two...

I also believe that the S is hitting the F complicitly by the black ops, geo-engineering, to exacerbate any naturally occurring phenomena to actuate their 'Agenda 21' - the wilding of the globe, and the removal either physically or actuarilly of humans in their 'wilding' areas. We are now seeing enforced evacuations, Soros's companies buying up flooded farmlands, potential deliberate poisonings via nuclear scares, and famine in the very near future due to the sabotage of the USA and other world breadbaskets due to engineered 'inclement weather'. What a fantastic excuse to cull! A 'natural cataclysmic' occurrence - whether it is or not - the Georgia Guidestones are telling us the bitter truth - whatever may happen naturally, is being capitalised upon by those greedy elitists. There are only plans for special body-disposal facilities, camps, and dried foods for the residue.
We have survived the natural cosmic disasters before, and we shall do so again - despite all the vile atrocities poured upon us - they can never hide forever!!!! Tidal waves into bunkers? Canaries suffocating underground???
Phew
That's a load off my mind
Avid :embarressed

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
This is from a blog - so I post it in entirety as the story is getting "real" interesting...

Elenin What To Make Of It?

I'll tell you what I make of it; I still take the position that Elenin is a cover story (but whose attributes are not to be confused with those of the expected 'brown dwarf') designed to detract from Nibiru. The two are not the same, fulcanelli's position notwithstanding. I know it's fashionable for the conspiracy-theory community to focus on Elenin as the 'big worry', and to blame the recent Earth changes and anticipated New Madrid mega-quake(s) on HAARP, but when all the elements involved - and I mean all - are factored in, those PTB-approved conspiracy-theory paradigms simply don't hold water.

One element that's involved (and to add them all up would take up several volumes of the GT....that is, after all, much of what the GT is about, is studying all the various elements involved in the 'truth') are the mass sightings of UFOs over particular cities over the past several years. Was the recent display over London, captured by dozens of witnesses on camera-phones and handi-cams, designed merely to entertain the human tourists? "Look at us, see what maneuvers we can do, wheeee!!!!"? I haven't studied the specific maneuvers yet and analyzed them, but I recall the display over Stratford-on-Avon, back on Mick Jagger's birthday in 2007. Those maneuvers, coupled with the strategic position of that town (the point of a "V" at the end of an estuary that would receive the biggest impact from any tidal bore caused by a tsunami in the Atlantic), were an unequivocal warning - to my mind, anyway. By the same token, London would also be severely impacted by any tsunami coming eastward in the Atlantic; thus the graphic projections showing it partially submerged after an anticipated 100-ft. wall of water, of 'tidal bore', had washed over it. Were those graphics - that had previously been 'classified' - merely the idle musings of otherwise-bored urban planners? I think not, perhaps many do.

What is not in question is the recent ramp-up in planning for a New Madrid mega-quake, ostensibly under the guise of a "200-year anniversary" of the last big quake there, in 1811-1812. Not only did we note here on the GT the fact that FEMA had a huge natural-disaster drill covering multiple states back at the beginning of May, two sources I have within the Air National Guard have informed me of particular plans they've quietly been putting into place recently for the New Madrid scenario. There is even a whole agency devoted to planning for such a natural disaster; I posted the logo of the 7-state agency a few pages back. Is that all expected because of ELE-nin? I think not. Is it because of HAARP? I think not. And while no one person or group has a copyright on the poleshift, and despite the "Boy Who Cried Wolf"/"Aliens Who Cried Shift" aspect of NL/ZT has shown them to have ginned up expectations way out of kilter with the actual timeline of events as they occur, the fact is that she/they have been steadfast in delineating the sequence of events that will occur - in fact, are occurring (but at such a snail's pace that they are lost in the massive amount of daily data we have to sort through). Specifically; the submerging of the Indonesian tongue/Sunda plate up to a depth of 80 feet (only about 27 feet as of the last time I checked); the so-called "South American Roll" (massive increase in sinkholes and landslides with hefty doses of earthquakes), mega-quakes in Japan (only 1 - so far; the rest ostensibly to follow the completed 80-ft. submergence of Jakarta and Singapore), and finally the New Madrid mega-quake, which is to then cause the super-tsunami expected to wash over western Europe and the UK. So.....do the PTB listen to said messenger(s)? I would ask, is it any coincidence then that Operation Stormtide (ah-HAH! Note the very name) was originally designed to pick up the 300 most important families in Brussels, the capital of the EU (and thus home to many of the so-called Illuminati; note the Mother of Darkness castle is in the environs of said capital), at a central location and then removed to their 'new' (i.e. hastily-retrofitted WWII-era bunkers, because their DUMBs were found to be deficient in the event of 9+ mag. quakes and also subject to mysterious and deadly gases at those depths) location, but a year ago (after NL/ZT proclaimed that the New Madrid big 'un would cause a super-tsunami to wash over western Europe) they suddenly switched up their operational procedure to specifiy a maximum of half an hour for each of those 300 individuals (and family members) to be retrieved first, and then a maximum of 2 hours to take them - again, individually, unlike the 2008 exercises - to that particular bunker? Let me repeat that, due to my excessive use of parenthetical details; was that merely a coincidence? When only weeks prior NL/ZT had stated there would only be "a couple of hours" between said New Madrid mega-quake and resulting Atlantic super-tsunami? I think not; perhaps many do. Then again, perhaps they (the PTB) DO listen, but the 'source' has been lying to them and toying with them. Uh, perhaps, but the PTB aren't stupid and don't listen to a "crazy woman on a farm who claims to talk to aliens" just because she says she does. They obviously have control over NASA's vast array of telescopes, satellites, orbiting observatories, and of course the ISS, so do they know something they aren't telling us? Normally I would say "DUH!" but I want to try to stay as objective as possible here, because the stakes are too high to simply echo some claim by some pooh-bah or "channeler" or "guru", etc. Logic would remind us that if the "Planet X" claim was indeed based on the truth, then the unintended - but truthful - response by a panel of NASA experts that were once asked if they would "tell us the truth" about it were it factual is very telling: they admitted they would NOT tell us. (Later, realizing the faux pas, they said "oh no, certainly we would tell you IF such a thing would happen".) And logical analysis would tell us that indeed, they wouldn't. At least, not up until it would actually make a difference. But in the meantime, they have no qualms about force-feeding us disinfo paradigms designed to foil the rumors and unease that sweep through the consciousness of enquiring minds the world over, that seek to understand why there are very specific UFO displays lately that involve large numbers of craft, not to mention the large number of crop circles that involve circular shapes (spheres, what 'planets' are) that are connected in strange ways.

I also would reiterate what I said when Pastor Camping showed up full-force on the media's radar, and pointed out the glaring omission of the same treatment for Nancy's May 2003 "White Lie". Those that prefer other explanations for the earth changes, the collapse of the world economy, the crop shortages, etc, have always likened NL/ZT to what the media did to Camping in full view, so it's not as if there will be any substantive change in that. Note how they are STILL verboten to speak of on the mainstream media, and also recall how I myself had been invited on both Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" and National Geographic's special on Area 51 until the "people at the top" heard of the plans by the low-level producers and I was abruptly cut out of the mix, those interviews going down the proverbial rabbit-hole. Could it be that my take always puts 2 and 2 together to arrive at a poleshift? I think so; perhaps others would not. There is a reason for all of that, and whereas the ELE-nin/HAARP paradigm doesn't come close to providing them, the decades-old Coverup of the coming poleshift certainly does.

So that's what I make of ELE-nin, Sky. I should also note again, how is it that the NEO suddenly discovered an asteroid that will fly so close to the Earth its trajectory will be 'bent' by our gravitational force? Closer even than the Moon, and we had only 4 days notice?!? Uh, are the NEO folks sleeping on the job, like some air-traffic controllers? Or is it possible that it's from the massive number of bodies in the Nibiru entourage? Just sayin'.......(er, askin').

Jest my too sense. In the meantime, I'm planning on enjoying as much of life as I can, because if there is one thing that has been quite un-Golden-Rule-like about NL/ZT, it's the fact that so many get caught up in the "just-around-the-corner" anxiety that comes from their ongoing game-playing with the PTB that some lose sight of the fact they have lives to live and spiritual lessons to learn, preparation notwithstanding. So the "7 of 10" technically started in late December, 2010, but the anticipated "shock" didn't happen then, it didn't happen "2 to 3 weeks" later, it didn't happen "10 to 15 weeks" later either, and now half a year has gone by and the only shock has been the March 11th mega-quake (but which has created an ongoing crisis with the Fukushima plant). Does that mean the chain of events won't occur? No, but it may take another 6 months, or a year, before it does. How does that sit with enquiring minds? Not too well; enter ELE-nin, HAARP, more NWO plots, etc.....and everyone can scare themselves silly. Those massive number of "coffins"; getting ready for a pre-planned culling of the population, at the hand of the evil NWO? I think not; preparing for the deaths expected from a mega-quake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone? I think so; it makes logical sense.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I like what you all are saying. but I especially liked this:

No matter what happens I plan to try to enjoy as much as I can, er or something to that that effect. I pray it as truth for you all.

meanwhile here come the spin drs with yet another 2012 disaster flick:

and look who the star is, pun intended.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 pm
GT Truther

I agree with you guys. I am also having as good time just living. I take my new dog for 4/ 1 mile walks a day, and have back yard BBQ's and spend lots of time here on the GT. Those are some of the things I really enjoy doing. But when you look around, we are just like the frog simmering in the pot of hot water, and it is getting hotter! The Pole shift is already here! We have tilted only slightly, but there is more to come. We have a wobble, the sun and moon are outta wack, seems like half the planet is flooded, and radiation is covering half the planet with the possability of more to come. Storms are much stronger then they use to be, with just one storm spawning as much as 40 tornados. I personly think that the best place to survive it all is at the pivit point. That axes that spins to let the poles shift. In Delfi the navel of the world and much of the medateranian during the last shift tall massave pillers were left standing. In Egypt they hardly knew something was wrong except for the plags and Moses leading his people out of the country. I also think that the Grate Pryamid was used to mark the pivit point, that eye of calm. But where will that pivit point be this time? Now that would be a good project for everyone to work on!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 pm
GT Truther

Post ISS Evacutated Due To Debris
Except that now we have something else to shock us; the ISS has been evacuated!

from http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... craft.html

Andrew Osborn, in Moscow, for the Telegraph in the UK wrote:
The worrying incident, thought to be only the third of its kind since the international project began in 1998, saw space debris pass within just 820 feet of the space station at high speed and at late notice.
"The space debris was detected too late for the station to perform a ducking manoeuvre," a Russian space official conceded. "The six crew members were given orders to relocate to the (two) Soyuz spaceships," he added.

"ALERT - ISS MEMBERS EVACUATE AS FAST MOVING DEBRI APPROACH STATION 28TH JUNE 2011"

as posted

Gotta be that pesky Nibiru, with its massive dust-cloud and all those asteroids and meteors and fireballs and moon swirl....."man, is this water getting hot in this pot or what?!?" said the Frog as he sat a'simmerin'......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

'Space trash' just misses $100b station

National Post News Services · Jun. 29, 2011 | Last Updated: Jun. 29, 2011 3:01 AM ET

MOSOW .
Six astronauts were forced to take refuge aboard the International Space Station's "lifeboat" craft Tuesday, bracing for the threat of a collision with floating space debris.

"A situation arose linked to unidentified 'space trash' passing very close to the space station. The crew was told to take their places aboard the Soyuz spacecraft," the Russian space agency Roskomos said.

Full Story >>
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Space+ ... story.html

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:58 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Holy cow! Look at that image! :shock:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 am
GT Truther

Yes, the fact that unexpected debris caused ISS to be evacuated is an example of something that could be hinting that PX exists. Or it could be an unrelated phenomenon.

Are the reported floods an indication of plate movements, or are they just the result of a lot of rain?

Is the Sun's behaviour telling us anything? Or is current seismic activity indicating PX is checking in?

There are a lot of examples of phenomena that you could argue are indicative of PX, but in my opinion there isn't a single example that can play the role of closer. For me, I haven't read about or seen one thing that convinces me that PX is coming. Some that suggest, but none that is a slam dunk.

I also try to understand how the science types' argument against PX can be answered. Even if it's a not-very-bright brown dwarf or just one of it's planets, one of the many thousands of amateur astronomers would have discovered it, they say. This seems to make sense, but maybe I'm not understanding something.

And then there is the idea that PX or a brown dwarf are big enough to effect the path of planets it passes near to. And supposedly no perturbations have occurred thus far. The science guys are telling the truth, aren't they?

Sorry for rambling. I just want to say I am paying attention, but I'm still waiting for undeniable proof of PX's existence.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:30 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

And so are we all, midnight. Sadly, I think that by the time we get it, everyone will finally "get it", too, and that's when we'll truly enter a period of what ubleck would call "novelty". Until then, all we can do is connect dots to see the outline. Of course, if we see multiple mega-quakes hit Japan after the urban centers of Singapore and Jakarta are rendered unusable due to "water inundation" (sic), followed by a serious mega-quake in the New Madrid seismic zone, then we can pretty well tell that it'll only be a short matter of time before the evidence will be available to our own two unaided eyes.

(BTW, that's a great image L2L; if anyone asks what those UFOs over London were all about, just show them that picture, no comment necessary!)

In the meantime, a few more dots; if these were posted earlier, my apologies. I know the Bolden speech was mentioned here before, and maybe even posted, but this version is juxtaposed with Edgar Mitchell's statements about extraterrestrials, and Bolden is asked to respond. When you have an astronaut claiming we have "agreements" with them, and the head of NASA trying to say "there's no evidence", you know someone is lying. But that's NASA for you: Never A Straight Answer. Last observation about Bolden's "prepare" speech: what is it that could possibly warrant serious preparation concerning both extreme weather and earthquakes?

Bolden Tells NASA 'family' to Prepare, responds to Edgar Mitchell

Tampa Int'l. Airport Alters Runways In Response To Magnetic Pole Shift

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:

Isn't it a shame that with all our tools, toxins and technologies we have merely managed as a species to become extremely dangerous malware and toxic viral environment destroyers? I'm sad. Very sad. Perhaps the ascension will phase before we poison our mother-ship and all her majestic passengers ignobly and permanently.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:29 am
Site Admin

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Bluebonnet wrote:

Isn't it a shame that with all our tools, toxins and technologies we have merely managed as a species to become extremely dangerous malware and toxic viral environment destroyers? I'm sad. Very sad. Perhaps the ascension will phase before we poison our mother-ship and all her majestic passengers ignobly and permanently.

Grist, my friend, well said, well said, indeed. :clap :heart

This species ALWAYS leaves its junk behind, don't we? :(

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:50 am

DonD wrote:
Jest my too sense. In the meantime, I'm planning on enjoying as much of life as I can, because if there is one thing that has been quite un-Golden-Rule-like about NL/ZT, it's the fact that so many get caught up in the "just-around-the-corner" anxiety that comes from their ongoing game-playing with the PTB that some lose sight of the fact they have lives to live and spiritual lessons to learn, preparation notwithstanding.

Fabulous analysis DonD! I whole heartedly agree with your conclusions - albeit that I have some serious refinements to them. Life is for the living and it makes no sense to avoid that objective. Living in Fear makes just no sense. Observing the facts as they occur and applying some discernment to all is my flavour of taking things in - presently. I agree that the ELEnin claims are maybe bizarre, yet studying Terrals facts makes for interesting observations. At least there is more meat on the bone as compared with the Nancy/Zeta saga - at least for me personally. I have studied Leonid Elenin's information, observations and statements on his web page, and I am no astronomer, but some of the data just don't make sense.

I will go on record here again and state that there are two things I firmly believe in and follow: -

1. That we ill experience an Electro Magnetic Null zone in the near future with its effects as already being evidenced in our solar system.

2. That the statements made in his book will be accepted one day as truth (already a large part of which has already been proven scientifically) and that Dr. JJ Hurtak will be regarded as a person who gave the world the truth and the necessary warnings of how to prepare to survive what is coming. This is a Spiritual thing for humanity.

So - yes, we do have well founded discussion hear on GT and I love everybody's analysis of what is. Thank you. Some opinions are not regarded as valid, least mine by most, but it remains a fact that we are ramping into a very interesting shift in the future. How to get to the near end to be witness to the Omega event is my personal goal.

Only time will tell - and it is not too late to get ready to take the best option for a good outcome (again - spiritually.) When the Biospheres arrive to collect the second wave of ascension attendees - most folk will know that the final stage is set for the big showdown.

Submit or be recycled...

:candle

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:

What a total Mess.. How do you suppose we clean it up?!?

Aww.. Noo.. TPTB are spying on us... maybe that's why I feel so very, very heavy and tired it's like images are being beamed into my head I saw a person they said Hi but thier eyes looked solid GREEN then their eyes went normal but the right pupil looked like a little plus and the left pupil looked like two pupils stuck one on top of the other like bubbles stick together but were centered correctly she was talking as if she was having a party she says "oh, where did you come from?" I say "what do you meen?" she then says "You startled me, That's all!" she then says "I'm having a wonderful party" then *snap* I'm back here and there is bright white lightning in front of my eyes that fades away and turns into a silhouette of itself!

Weird isn't it?!? Is anyone else experiencing this??

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/the_purposeful_flooding_of_americas_heartland.html

Now this is interesting! Thr reason why the country is flooding!

Last edited by Bluebonnet on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrected the link to article. BB

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:49 pm
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
American thinker : The purposeful flooding of Americas Heartland

Now this is interesting! Thr reason why the country is flooding!

and if you want to know how to do that magic link trick here it is

Code:
[url=http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/the_purposeful_flooding_of_americas_heartland.html]American thinker : The purposeful flooding of Americas Heartland[/url]

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Thanks FR33! I did it by first clicking on URL at the top then pasted it. It should have worked, but did not. So what went wrong?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 pm
GT Truther

Cold Fusion

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:47 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
Thanks FR33! I did it by first clicking on URL at the top then pasted it. It should have worked, but did not. So what went wrong?

You didn't Highlight the text you need to Highlight the text first then click on URL

There is a trick to make a link

[url=INSERT INTERNET ADDRESS HERE] TYPE STORY HEADER OR JUST TYPE LINK HERE[/url]

And don't forget the equals sign Just after the L in URL!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:55 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hello everyone,

On Monday 27th June a mini-tsunami affected south and south-west England. No-one was reported hurt, and the event is being seen as a harmless curio.

According to the article I read in the London Daily Telegraph newspaper (paper version) this was probably caused by a seabed landslide in the Atlantic ocean. :hmm :scared

My thoughts relate to it possibly / probably presaging something much more powerful that changes the coastline, forever.

The link below has some eye-witness accounts and a link to a BBC website article.

http://www.salinated.co.uk/2011/06/29/tidal-surge-tsunami-devon-cornwall-on-monday-27th-june-2011/

Simon

ps: re: inserting hyperlinks, I usually paste the link in first and then select it & press the 'URL' button. That automatically adds the 'url' codes required at the start and end of the link. This nearly allways works, except when I'm in a hurry / rushing and 'sods law' invokes itself! ;)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:36 am
Site Admin

simple simon wrote:
Hello everyone,

On Monday 27th June a mini-tsunami affected south and south-west England. No-one was reported hurt, and the event is being seen as a harmless curio.

According to the article I read in the London Daily Telegraph newspaper (paper version) this was probably caused by a seabed landslide in the Atlantic ocean. :hmm :scared

My thoughts relate to it possibly / probably presaging something much more powerful that changes the coastline, forever.

The link below has some eye-witness accounts and a link to a BBC website article.

http://www.salinated.co.uk/2011/06/29/tidal-surge-tsunami-devon-cornwall-on-monday-27th-june-2011/

Simon

ps: re: inserting hyperlinks, I usually paste the link in first and then select it & press the 'URL' button. That automatically adds the 'url' codes required at the start and end of the link. This nearly allways works, except when I'm in a hurry / rushing and 'sods law' invokes itself! ;)

Whoa, Simon! Good article! :clap

Here's a few snippets from the BBC article - link below:

Quote:
There were reports of rivers changing direction, fish leaping out of water and hair standing on end due to static

snip

Quote:
Boatman Dave Ladner said: "The funniest thing was on the causeway all the ladies' hair was standing on end with the static.

Quote:
He said: "The tide was coming in from left to right, all of a sudden it stopped coming in from the sea and went back the other way.

"It came back at quite a force, all the boats were bobbing around.

The sea at St Michael's Mount is normally "a gentle meeting in the middle" of the causeway "To see a tide suddenly stop and go back the other way at four times the speed was unbelievable."

He said a local landowner told him the first thing he noticed was "lots and lots of fish jumping out of the water".

Read more here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-13955321

The fish jumping I can understand.

The tide suddenly stopping and going back the other way - yep, I get that, too.

Anybody ever heard of a tsunami, errr tidal surge, causing enough static electricity to cause women's HAIR to "stand on end?" :huh

Things that make ya go :hmm

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:09 am
GT Truther

Hat tip to Und3rc0ver41ien (UnderCover Alien) for this youtube video Please watch it explains the Earth Quakes/tsunami's earth is having

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:11 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

God where is everyone?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:29 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next