It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Pardon, dear friends. I must break into this august and grave discussion to bring you what is surely one of the most hilarious and perfect send-ups of puppet master-wannabe Rupert Murdoch and the implosion of his News Of The World henchmen. And, as satire, it is therefore the most true.

(The language and images are for over-18 only: you guys might have to show I.D.) ;)

Since it is 'restricted' the link won't display in normal YouTube fashion, you'll have to click here, then click 'Yes': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtk3yLVUOKg Trust me; you'll like this one.

Screen capture below does NOT link to YouTube; use link above.

Cheers,
Selene

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:47 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Pardon, dear friends. I must break into this august and grave discussion to bring you what is surely one of the most hilarious and perfect send-ups of puppet master-wannabe Rupert Murdoch and the implosion of his News Of The World henchmen. And, as satire, it is therefore the most true.

(The language and images are for over-18 only: you guys might have to show I.D.) ;)

Since it is 'restricted' the link won't display in normal YouTube fashion, you'll have to click here, then click 'Yes': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtk3yLVUOK Trust me; you'll like this one.

Cheers,
Selene

:wavey

Alas, and double alas, the link said that I'm too old and its past my bedtime... ;)

and seriously, but still alas, when I followed the link the following message came up...

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

Sorry about that.

Selene, can you post this again please.

TIA

Simon

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:37 pm
GT Truther

Oops. The tail of the dragon, Simon. One more letter at the end. I hope this is a corrected link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtk3yLVUOKg

Yes: this one works.

Cheers,

Selene

simple simon wrote:
Selene wrote:

Since it is 'restricted' the link won't display in normal YouTube fashion, you'll have to click here, then click 'Yes': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtk3yLVUOK Trust me; you'll like this one.

Cheers,
Selene

:wavey

Alas, and double alas, the link said that I'm too old and its past my bedtime... ;)

and seriously, but still alas, when I followed the link the following message came up...

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

Sorry about that.

Selene, can you post this again please.

TIA

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Site Admin

Article:
Believers In Mysterious Planet Nibiru Await Earth's End
Natalie Wolchover, Life's Little Mysteries Staff Writer
Date: 07 July 2011 Time: 07:00 AM ET

Renowned astrophysicist Carl Sagan once described a "baloney detection kit" — a set of tools that skeptical thinkers use to investigate any new concept. A few of the key tools include a healthy distrust of information that isn't independently verified, critically assessing an idea rather than becoming irrationally attached to it simply because it's intriguing, and a preference for simple explanations over wildly speculative ones.

The waxing obsession with Nibiru, which conspiracy theorists say is a planet swinging in from the outskirts of our solar system that is going to crash into Earth and wipe out humanity in 2012 — or, in some opinions, 2011 — shows that an astonishing number of people "are watching YouTube videos and visiting slick websites with nothing in their skeptical toolkit," in the words of David Morrison, a planetary astronomer at NASA Ames Research Center and senior scientist at the NASA Astrobiology Institute.

Morrison estimates that there are 2 million websites discussing the impending Nibiru-Earth collision. He receives, on average, five email inquiries about Nibiru every day.

Full Story Here >>>
http://www.space.com/12194-comet-elenin ... -2012.html

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Extra-compression in India tectonic plate:

Quote:
Water Bursting Out of Ground in India (pressure buildup-mixed w/gas?) part 1/2 6/26/11

Quote:
In a strange occurrence, the groundwater level has risen in the town, Olpad. This is in the Surat district. Water started to spurt from borewells and overflowed from wells in the town.The incident was not limited to one area, but everywhere in the town.

:whistle

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Inelia Benz wrote:
Dear friend,

This is Inelia Benz from http://www.ascension101.com.

My friend Lucia Rene, from http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com , has invited me to join her in her free Teleconference this Saturday July 9th, 12 noon PDT, 3 pm EDT, 19:00 GMT.

We'll be speaking about how to align with the new paradigm in consciousness and, at the end of the call, Lucia will transmit the 90 Ancient Templates of Wisdom for those who have not yet received them.

More information on the Ancient Templates of Wisdom can be found here:

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com/teleconferences/ancient-templates-overview/

If you would like to join us on the call, please use this link: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=20017083

I hope to see you there!

Love and Light

Inelia

also...

David Icke in his Newsletter Preview wrote:
I am always being asked the question: ‘What can we do?’ Well, this weekend I am launching something with fantastic potential that we can do together without even necessarily moving from your chair. It is easy, simple, has endless personal benefits for those who take part, and will literally change the world if enough people get involved and dedicate just 20 minutes a day. The more that we do this the better, but I am asking for at least 20 minutes a day for Awakening the World – Every Heart Makes A Difference.

We have the power, more than the power, to bring down the vibrational prison walls if we understand even the basics of how it all works. The Control System is not structured by accident to generate incoherent heart energy and low vibrational thought and emotion such as fear, stress, anger, frustration and depression. This is done to maintain humanity in a low-vibrational, incoherent state, that generates the energy they want, enslaves people in close-minded ignorance and … here’s the big one … projects a constant supply of imbalanced and chaotic low-vibrational electromagnetic energy into the Earth's atmosphere.

HAARP and connecting radiation technologies are also being used to further suppress and imbalance the resonance of that energy ‘sea’ and therefore manipulate the fish – humans – into those same low-vibrational states. This creates a feedback loop as people are influenced by the energy ‘sea’ into incoherent states and then feed these patterns back into the ‘sea’ to further empower its negative influence. We have to break that circuit and transform the individual and collective energy field from the incoherence that the Control System depends upon to the coherence and harmony that will set us individually and collectively free. We can manifest energetic harmony from the manipulated chaos. We will do this if enough people get involved with Awakening the World – Every Heart Makes A Difference.

We want millions, tens of millions and more.

Attachment:
heartrate.jpg

People would be amazed if they knew the impact that humans are having on the Earth energy field minute by minute. Technology can now measure this and great spikes occur in the Earth’s energetic state when there is a global reaction to something such as 9/11. Obviously, the fear and emotion generated by the 9/11 attacks would have suited the goals of the conspirators, but we can have an incredible impact on opening the Earth’s energy field to the love, peace and harmony that will bring down the house of cards that depends on imbalance and incoherence for its very survival.

There is a new section of the website, Awakening the World – Every Heart Makes A Difference, which offers the opportunity at 9.30pm UK time every day starting tomorrow (Saturday) for a global connection of hearts and minds to send love, peace and harmony (coherent energy) into the collective field. Every day we will post a picture to aid that focus. It might be an image of the Earth, the ocean, Tripoli, or an individual that requires healing and harmony in the face of the onslaught of evil and chaos.

I am also encouraging people all over the world in every town, city, village and community to step forward as organisers of groups and gatherings of people willing to come together regularly to connect their energy fields and project love, peace and harmony into the atmosphere. The more that come together the better. We also need massive gatherings organised at known ‘sacred sites’ which are perceived as ‘sacred’ because they are located at major vortex points where the planetary impact is much greater. We now have a section of the [url]Davidicke.com[/url] forum specifically for people to communicate and organise these groups and gatherings which really only need a place and a time.

I also make an appeal to those that are increasingly going out on the streets to protest at what is happening. It is good that people are demanding that their voice be heard, but we have to be streetwise here. If the protests are angry, aggressive and hostile they are doing exactly what the manipulators want – producing still more of the energy on which they depend. Imagine the power of replacing stand up angry protests with sit-down silent focus where thousands join their hearts together and send out the energy of love and peace which has been measured to be five thousand times more powerful than anger and resentment. Instead of shouting slogans or abuse at the authorities and police, we just sit down in great numbers and silently focus on the heart to send out love, peace and harmony. The impact would be amazing.

I explain in this week's newsletter what the heart really is and how it is the centre of everything - consciousness, health, emotional balance and so much more. This is why the heart is the constant target of the Control System.

If you have time, join in...

Regards,
fulcanelli

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Extra-compression in India tectonic plate:

Quote:
Water Bursting Out of Ground in India (pressure buildup-mixed w/gas?) part 1/2 6/26/11

Quote:
In a strange occurrence, the groundwater level has risen in the town, Olpad. This is in the Surat district. Water started to spurt from borewells and overflowed from wells in the town.The incident was not limited to one area, but everywhere in the town.

:whistle

In the movie 2012 water boiled out of the ground in India with magma glose behind. Were they trying to tell us something? Is our mantel getting thin? That movie seemed to have a lot right!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 am
GT Truther

TT, you commented:

Time Traveler wrote:
In the movie 2012 water boiled out of the ground in India with magma close behind. Were they trying to tell us something? Is our mantle getting thin?

That movie seemed to have a lot right!

Yeah. I know someone who is a high mandarin in the Canadian government bureaucracy, at their Ministry of the Environment - and who, oddly, was asked to sign nondisclosures and has a high security clearance. For the environment..??? Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Anyway back when the movie '2012' was first released, he said: "Yeah. It's all accurate, at least as far as we understand what's happening. The only difference is that the movie shows it all happening at once; our studies show it happening - but taking longer...."

Sigh!

As for the movie - and per art in general - I take to heart the (anonymous) observation that: "It is not that the artist sees the future - but that he sees the present more clearly". I don't think anyone is "feeding" these people stuff; they can simply sniff the atmosphere and know.......

Regards,

Selene

Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:50 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Moon as shifted to a -135deg (right) position see the evidence @ min 3.17 on this vid:

and another interesting data... alas 2012 movie... but
is the Truth!!!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L, quoting a Natalie Wolchover for a site named Life's Little Mysteries but drawn from the Establishment site space dot com, wrote:
The waxing obsession with Nibiru, which conspiracy theorists say is a planet swinging in from the outskirts of our solar system that is going to crash into Earth and wipe out humanity in 2012 — or, in some opinions, 2011 — shows that an astonishing number of people "are watching YouTube videos and visiting slick websites with nothing in their skeptical toolkit," in the words of David Morrison, a planetary astronomer at NASA Ames Research Center and senior scientist at the NASA Astrobiology Institute.

Morrison estimates that there are 2 million websites discussing the impending Nibiru-Earth collision. He receives, on average, five email inquiries about Nibiru every day.

Fascinating find, L2L. A few comments, as it's always a good idea to keep up with the pros and cons of this debate, because it simply hasn't been resolved yet. In fact, this David Morrison makes that very point; we're no longer talking about 1 website (ZetaTalk) and the most rabid of its detractors, (BadAstronomy), by his own account there are TWO MILLION websites now discussing the issue. But let's back up to what this Natalie person states in the beginning paragraph: she quotes Carl Sagan (who BTW is alleged to have known full well about the coming poleshift) talking about his "baloney detection kit", as if to suggest that the very issue under discussion isn't going about the very process of "critically assessing" the seemingly-disconnected body of data that has arisen in the past 8 years (some would say more, some would say less). While it's true there are some who might "irrationally embrace an idea that simply sounds intriguing" or refuse to "accept simple explanations out of a preference for wildly speculative ones", those are decidedly in the minority of the millions that are now visiting and studying the TWO MILLION websites that are discussing Nibiru. Just because those websites exist doesn't necessarily make them pro or con; most are probably doing what we do here, making observations, offering explanations that may offer more plausibility while some argue against plausibility. But the sheer number of them - websites and videos, not to mention still images - argues for the fact that a lot of people are studying the issue and prove it's an ongoing process, not easily consigned to "baloney". And doing exactly what Sagan infers; "critically assessing the situation". It also shows the naivete of truthseekers that would actually expect a truthful response to their inquiries to Mr. Morrison; what would they expect him to say? "Actually there's some truth to the claim, but here at NASA we can't admit to it." :?: :dunno More like, "We here at NASA can assure you there's nothing to it but baloney, it's all a bunch of crap whatever you hear or read otherwise so go on back to your daily life and be comforted in the fact that if anything like that would ever rear its ugly head, we'd be the first to tell you." :slap

What's worse is the contention - and this usually shows the footprint of NASA, which is a prime pillar in the "Coverup" for anyone who has studied the phenomona closely for any length of time, as well it should be if the well-connected allegations have any resonance at all - that Nibiru is supposed to "collide" with Earth. As soon as the truth-seeker sees that erroneous conclusion - that Nibiru is supposed to "collide" with us - it should set off the alarm in their "baloney detection kit" because only NASA and other Coverup artists like to assume the paradigm is supposed to include a "collision". And why is that? Because if they admitted to the real culprit, as presented by those most familiar with the paradigm, they'd have to admit to the plausibility of the magnetic attraction and repulsion between planets, which is a debate they'd find themselves quickly mired in, and unable to deny as easily as a "collision".

Note also the URL for the story contains "Elenin" in its address, which is another clue that should set off those "warning bells" as well; most folks are aware of the contention that NASA has allowed "ELE-nin" to run away with some of the actual effects of Nibiru while denying others, thus continuing to blur the debate while acknowledging some things it cannot simply wave away with their majic wand of "nonsense! That's ridiculous!" ridicule.

I expect to see more and more of these efforts in the future, as they've suppressed the real debate for so long but won't be able to decry events as easily as events begin to cascade. Speaking of which, has anyone noticed the recent jellyfish attacks against nuclear power plants in Japan, Israel, and Scotland?

To save time, I'll re-post my qfzt here to illustrate:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately there are reports of huge swarms of jellyfish threatening nuclear power plants in Japan, Israel, and Scotland, which are coincidentally areas that will be severely affected by the earth changes in the 7-of-10 (at least Japan and Scotland). From the International Business Times: "Millions of jellyfish invade nuclear reactors in Japan and Israel (PHOTOS)" http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/177027/ ... llyfish-... From the BBC: "Jellyfish force Torness nuclear reactor shutdown" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-e ... e-13971005 . And from Raw Story:
"Swarms of jellyfish threaten to shut down the Orot Rabin nuclear power plant in Hadera, Israel. The jellyfish are blocking the plant’s water supply, interrupting the cooling process. Workers have been removing the jellyfish to prevent the reactors from being shut down."
http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/ ... hut-down...

It seems as if there is a serious attempt underway by these jellyfish to somehow force shutdowns where otherwise there wouldn't be a credible attempt to make them safe for the expected events. Are these recent "jellyfish attacks" related to the 2009 crop circle of the giant jellyfish dripping a tail of 7 spheres showing the earth wobble, ever-increasing in size?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This is a superb commentary on the Rupert Murdoch 'World News' breakthrough/breakdown:

Polly Toynbee, Guardian UK wrote:
” He [British Prime Minister David Cameron] said "frankly" once too often, a word that rings alarm bells from politicians on the ropes. "We've all been in this together," he confessed. All the parties, "yes, including me", had cosied up to Murdoch, turning a blind eye to court political support. But paddling hard to stay afloat, he could not say the Murdoch bid should be stopped. He could not apologise for hiring a man who had already resigned [and since been arrested] over phone hacking. Every time he said he gave."

Continued here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/jul/08/ed-miliband-broken-omerta-old-monster

The successful attack on the Rupert Murdoch mainstream media empire by – ummm - ‘munchkins’ has been stunning for its power and effectiveness. Murdoch controls everything important and influential: The Times of London, Fox News, BSkyB worldwide and probably what you eat – or listen to - for breakfast. He is the largest media conglomerate on the planet, awaiting pro forma approval from the British Parliament over his takeover of the largest satellite/cable network on the planet. And yet he has been brought into question by independent bloggers and minor media types.

His people are being arrested and charged. His own son and his second-in-command are being questioned by the PTB – or a renegade aspect of these that are emerging from hiding?

Nevertheless, this is significant and bears watching…

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:22 pm
GT Truther

7.1 Honshu:
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... f-the-east
2 buoys in event mode:

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
TT, you commented:

Time Traveler wrote:
In the movie 2012 water boiled out of the ground in India with magma close behind. Were they trying to tell us something? Is our mantle getting thin?

That movie seemed to have a lot right!

Yeah. I know someone who is a high mandarin in the Canadian government bureaucracy, at their Ministry of the Environment - and who, oddly, was asked to sign nondisclosures and has a high security clearance. For the environment..??? Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Anyway back when the movie '2012' was first released, he said: "Yeah. It's all accurate, at least as far as we understand what's happening. The only difference is that the movie shows it all happening at once; our studies show it happening - but taking longer...."

Sigh!

As for the movie - and per art in general - I take to heart the (anonymous) observation that: "It is not that the artist sees the future - but that he sees the present more clearly". I don't think anyone is "feeding" these people stuff; they can simply sniff the atmosphere and know.......

Regards,

Selene

Selene, That is how I see it also, same stuff happening but on a slower agenda. But it is adding up fast. Your statement should be put up in lights, brightly flashing lights! I have read stories, perhaps even here, about people who say things like, I have my ticket! Remember how much a ticket was in the movie 2012? Is that why we are being drained of all our wealth? Drained of money so that the ones at the top can buy a ticket on the life boat? Remember this also, Hollywood movies allways seem to be a step or two ahead of actual events!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
More like, "We here at NASA can assure you there's nothing to it but baloney, it's all a bunch of crap whatever you hear or read otherwise so go on back to your daily life and be comforted in the fact that if anything like that would ever rear its ugly head, we'd be the first to tell you."

What's worse is the contention - and this usually shows the footprint of NASA, which is a prime pillar in the "Coverup" for anyone who has studied the phenomona closely for any length of time, as well it should be if the well-connected allegations have any resonance at all - that Nibiru is supposed to "collide" with Earth. As soon as the truth-seeker sees that erroneous conclusion - that Nibiru is supposed to "collide" with us - it should set off the alarm in their "baloney detection kit" because only NASA and other Coverup artists like to assume the paradigm is supposed to include a "collision". And why is that? Because if they admitted to the real culprit, as presented by those most familiar with the paradigm, they'd have to admit to the plausibility of the magnetic attraction and repulsion between planets, which is a debate they'd find themselves quickly mired in, and unable to deny as easily as a "collision".

Don - I have great respect for you and your opinions, however, I must disagree with your generalization of "NASA and other Coverup artists."

NASA is not just some faceless government bureaucracy. It is made up of human beings from all walks of life. It boggles my mind to think that the people who are NASA could possibly keep something like this "secret" or participate in some sort of "cover up." I won't even go into the numbers of amateur astronomers world wide who, in some spectacular instances, have done a better job of discovery than the NASA astronomers. I find it implausible that so many people could keep something like this "secret" for so long. As the old saying goes "two people can keep a secret - if one of them is dead." ;)

Why do I say this? I live on a street with 2 astrophysicsts, 1 astronomer and 3 aeronautical engineers who are employed by NASA. One street over are 3 geophysicists, and 2 geologists - all employed by NASA.

These folks sit on my back porch and drink a beer or a glass of wine. They come to Christmas open house parties, block parties, and back yard barbecues. They love to gossip, talk politics, sports and religion.

Ask any one of them about Nibiru/Planet X/Elenin and they will laugh you out of the room. They will tell you there are two reasons for the widespread interest in this phenomenon:

1. Many folks are making a ton of money (see the two million web sites and innumerable books);

2. It is a disinformation campaign designed to distract folks from the very real problems here on Earth.

These folks are passionate about space and space exploration. They are fascinated by the cosmos and the true mysteries they find. They spend months at a time in the Anarctic, at the MacDonald observatory and elsewhere scanning the night sky. They have found nothing to support the Nibiru/Planet X theory.

Sadly, a great many of them will be unemployed on the 22nd of this month.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:38 am
GT Truther

Blue:

Sad thing is the NASA employes sing a Non-Disclosure agreement, -part of the cover up - umbrella...

ie GRC polices:
http://technology.grc.nasa.gov/Wrkg-w-GRC-FAQ.shtm#nda

Else:
Quote:
Are discussions with GRC personnel kept confidential? What about the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)?

GRC personnel are obligated by law to keep all proprietary information confidential if identified as such. Company trade secret information revealed to GRC in the process of developing, negotiating, and signing a partnership agreement is exempt from FOIA.

Must the data resulting from a partnership with GRC be made public?

Partnership agreements can contain their own nondisclosure and IP ownership clauses based on what is appropriate for each arrangement.

Must the data resulting from the work in a GRC facility be made public?

If the user pays the total cost associated with use of the facility, the data will not be made public unless otherwise agreed to. However, if the research to be conducted is of interest to NASA and GRC covers some of the expenses, then the results could eventually be publicly released by NASA.

:crazy

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Unsecure Radioactive materials on the high-way: I-270

:censor

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:48 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
NASA is not just some faceless government bureaucracy. It is made up of human beings from all walks of life. It boggles my mind to think that the people who are NASA could possibly keep something like this "secret" or participate in some sort of "cover up." I won't even go into the numbers of amateur astronomers world wide who, in some spectacular instances, have done a better job of discovery than the NASA astronomers. I find it implausible that so many people could keep something like this "secret" for so long. As the old saying goes "two people can keep a secret - if one of them is dead." ;)

Why do I say this? I live on a street with 2 astrophysicsts, 1 astronomer and 3 aeronautical engineers who are employed by NASA. One street over are 3 geophysicists, and 2 geologists - all employed by NASA.

These folks sit on my back porch and drink a beer or a glass of wine. They come to Christmas open house parties, block parties, and back yard barbecues. They love to gossip, talk politics, sports and religion.

Ask any one of them about Nibiru/Planet X/Elenin and they will laugh you out of the room. They will tell you there are two reasons for the widespread interest in this phenomenon:

1. Many folks are making a ton of money (see the two million web sites and innumerable books);

2. It is a disinformation campaign designed to distract folks from the very real problems here on Earth.

These folks are passionate about space and space exploration. They are fascinated by the cosmos and the true mysteries they find. They spend months at a time in the Anarctic, at the MacDonald observatory and elsewhere scanning the night sky. They have found nothing to support the Nibiru/Planet X theory.

Sadly, a great many of them will be unemployed on the 22nd of this month.

BB, recall is right; when you join NASA, you have to sign a non-disclosure agreement concerning anything regarding 'natural disasters', among other things. There are very few other federal gov't. agencies that have the same strictures in place for their employees. Why is that? Because those at the top of the power structure were well aware of the pending passage back when NASA was first organized, and because NASA's primary purpose - not the one given out for public consumption - was to keep the power elite apprised of the progress of the causal mechanism (i.e. Nibiru/Wormwood/Hercolobus/Planet X), ridicule has been the prime weapon to maintain that secrecy. In a world without regularly-scheduled poleshifts, we would probably still have an agency devoted to space exploration, but I seriously doubt there would be any NDAs that employees would have to sign upon pain of death. In fact, finding anything that would represent a danger to the earth should be encouraged, not discouraged by threatening to terminate the offender. That's just logical.

I've also pointed out many times over the course of the years here that NASA initially was unprepared for being questioned as to whether they would "warn" the public if indeed such a body were on its way towards the predicted rendezvous with Earth; when a member of an audience questioned a panel about this very thing, the distinguished NASA scientists blurted out a "gaffe" - which as we all know is usually the truth, though not supposed to be admitted to. They said "of course not! Why would we tell you about an event that would result in billions of people dying and the collapse of civilization as we know it? Especially if we couldn't do anything about it?" Think about it; they gave the same answer as Pope John Paul II did in Hamburg years ago when he said much the same thing in response to a question about the Third Secret of Fatima:

When Pope John Paul visited Germany in the first years of his Pontificate on one occasion (1980) he met some three hundred people. He was confronted with three questions which were:
{redacted for space}
What happened to the third secret of Fatima?
{redacted for space}

His answers were:
{redacted for space}

"I and the Popes before me did not reveal the third secret of Fatima because we did not want to make the people give up and say "then what is the use to continue living". Furthermore, we did not want to create a sensationalism in the news media. Regarding the third secret of Fatima every Christian should know the following: Continents will disappear beneath the oceans. Whole Nations will be destroyed from moment to moment." After some weeks of speculation in the newspapers that this could be the result of a nuclear war, Pope John Paul II said to the press to stop saying that the secret of Fatima predicts a nuclear war. "No, All that I have said in Germany is the result of natural causes."

Many in NASA are good-hearted people; they could be your neighbors (in your case, BB, they really are), members of the PTA, your local church, etc. Some, more than others, are aware of what's coming, and in many instances they have coached themselves (and been coached by their superiors in the organization) in the same logic used by the Pope, as evidenced above. I myself have accepted this argument, that the 'truth' simply cannot be expressed in raw form from behind a gov't. podium because the public has been so very conditioned by the use of ridicule that many would simply go into denial, or would feed into the ever-growing distrust of gov't. that's already polluted the body politic. Many feel that when the time is truly that close, that the gov't. will "come clean" about what we are facing, but that to do so prematurely would be counter-productive. Only when the evidence is unavoidable would that happen, if it ever does, but society has been so conditioned by movies on the one hand that encourage a distrust of aliens (if they are even admitted to) and on the other hand by ridicule, jeering and sneering at the very concepts involved, that most would have a hard time remaining sane. Am I being illogical here? One may disagree with the idea of a poleshift happening every 3,657 years on average, but if indeed it were to happen - and in the very near future - then certainly the logic would argue for hiding the fact from the "great unwashed masses".

Regarding the antarctic; yes, many NASA employees have spent time on stints there, mainly because it was from that location that they were best able to view 'it' in prior years. Do you know the story of Robert Harrington, the chief astronomer of the US Naval Observatory? Have you ever watched the video of he and Zecharia Sitchin discussing 'Planet X'? Do you recall how it was finally spotted on infrared camera by NASA in December of 1983, but was quickly hushed up and explained away? Are you familiar with how Harrington came to die suddenly on his way to New Zealand where he said he was going to capture the evidence using a small 8" telescope? The 'scope was returned even before his body turned cold. Yes, yes, of course there are "explanations" for all that; naturally a sophisticated Coverup would have to account for such things in as believable a way as possible, just as they had to account for the French astronaut's outburst "Earth must be warned!!" upon her return from the ISS where she had been sent as a last-minute replacement......so she was "hospitalized, for exhaustion". Yes, yes, of course.

Note also that virtually every observatory with a serious telescope is either under direct government control, is funded by an Establishment "foundation" and "funding grants", or is owned by the Vatican - itself another pillar of the Coverup. The Establishment isn't only the government, and in fact it controls the government - no matter who gets elected. When Eisenhower met with the aliens in Feb. 1954 at Muroc airfield - now Edwards AFB - there were many elements of the Establishment that were in attendance, who all had to be threatened with death if they so much as whispered a word about the proceedings. We're talking about the archbishop of Los Angeles, the heads of the media networks like CBS, leading corporate moguls, etc. Small wonder then that the Bilderberg group was formed almost immediately following that meeting, so the Establishment could come together and figure out how to maximize their position with this new awareness, not to mention beginning long-range plans to weave a fabric of society that would allow them to pursue alternatives for their own safety - without regard for the "useless eaters at the bottom".

Lastly, I should also mention that I, too, count myself as an "amateur astronomer". I have a decent telescope; I captured some marvelous images from the last lunar eclipse last winter, but the truth is that 'it' - through the Creator's wondrous intelligent design for Earth and its Destiny - is coming at us from the direction of the Sun and therefore can only be 'seen' with telescopes that are able to filter out the sun's glare yet powerful enough to still discern 'it'. If I use a solar filter that does that, I can look towards the Sun and not be blinded, but the filter's strength also filters out the "dust cloud" that the Nibiru complex really is; it's not a regular planet that will reflect light, like Mars does. So when folks try to tell me that "amateur astronomers would be able to see it", I say "not so fast!". We also have had many instances, that are gaining in frequency, when Nibiru can be 'seen' by those NASA cameras that normally have their images air-brushed before the public views them, despite supposedly being broadcast in real-time. Consider: several witnesses - government employees, all of them - have gone on record in the past as having worked on air-brushing out certain, ah, "installations" that have shown up on films taken by the Apollo astronauts of the dark side of the Moon. Is that such a tiny anomalous bit of data that we can conveniently forget in our haste to be assured by the comforting guffaws of neighbors who earn their livelihood at NASA? I don't think so; perhaps others do. What were they hiding? If they're hiding things like that, why are they doing it, and what else are they hiding? And taking that inquisitiveness to the next level, all sorts of seemingly disparate bits of data can be logically connected. It's not what one would term "conclusive proof", but then again, the paradigm can't be "conclusively disproven", either.

Regarding the profit motive; simply not the case. Yes, many have jumped on the Planet X/2012 bandwagon and are trying to profit from "warning" the public, but the Big Enchilada - from which most of those upstarts plagiarize - is ZetaTalk, and if there's one thing ZT hasn't done it's profited from disseminating the awareness of the pending poleshift. There are other things they can be accused of, but considering the vast array of disciplines and fields of study that are affected by this, it's amazing they can all be addressed to some degree by this one source. It involves an understanding of not only astrophysics, but sociological trends, economic trends, spiritual realities, etc. But most important, for purposes of this discussion, is the fact they do not profit in a material sense from this dissemination. Yes, for a nominal fee - the bare-bones cost of the material costs of a disc, packaging and shipping - you can purchase a copy of the entire website on CD-rom and have it shipped to you, but you aren't getting anything you can't get simply from reading the information on the site. Just because Marshall Mathers (sp?) and other "money-changers" are trying to profit from the awareness doesn't make the paradigm itself illegitimate. Anyone who googles Planet X or Nibiru quickly finds zetatalk, and can read everything you need to know about it - for free. So, the argument about "making money bamboozling people" simply doesn't hold water for most people. It does however sound plausible when told by a respected neighbor in response to an innocent query. After all, if we were in their shoes, we'd probably say much the same thing.

Back in a moment with the recent White House memo that warns of ELE-nin......

Ah, here it is; this was in my email inbox from Exopolitics, and it discusses the White House memo:

White House letter: Smoking gun that Elenin is a threat or Psyops promoter?

On Oct 15, 2010, the White House issued a letter highlighting the hazards of near earth objects including comets. One fair interpretation of the White House letter is that its timing may be part of the Comet Elenin psyops.

One source that is reporting on the White House promotion of the Comet Elenin psyops as though it were a genuine threat states,

“Comet Elenin: White House letter addresses "US Must Prepare For Comet Collision With Earth"

"We had previously reported how Planetary Alignments with Comet Elenin Causing Big Earthquakes. And about Comet Elenin HUGE MASS, as objects with smaller mass having short elliptic al Orbit, from 2 up to 1000 years or so like Asteroids or Comets. The fact that Elenin comet (C2010 X1) enters our solar system close to the ecliptic with a Period of ~11’800 Years (Long Period Orbit), makes this Object very dangerous.

"In latest development now we learns 10 page letter is already out on the web since October 2010, which proves that US NASA and the White House know about ELENIN and consider it “a real threat” (On October 11, 2011 Elenin will be only 0.246au away from Earth; that’s a quarter of the distance to the sun.) it`s possible even more dangerous against earth than we understand.

"They are calculating and preparing to if possible take action against this Comet. John Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, or OSTP, outlines plans for “(A) protecting the United States from a near-Earth object that is expected to collide with Earth.

"Interestingly, Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) was only 'discovered' by civilian Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010, in the official White House letter below, written back in late October 2010, the White House addressed the possibility of an Comet/Asteroid striking the Earth.

"The terminology used in this letter, along with several other facts that have emerged in the time since the letter was written, lead us to believe that our 'shadow' government and elements within NASA have long known that anticipated effects of the arrival of Comet Elenin would indeed be much greater than they are telling the public. In fact, we believe that the White House letter below may be the 'smoking gun' to help prove that the government indeed does know that the potential consequences facing planet Earth from this comet will be far more disastrous than what they are “officially” telling the public.

Continue reading on Examiner.com NASA, White House, operatives pushing psyops meme around Comet Elenin - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... z1Rk13OQnl

For the White House memo itself:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... -house.pdf

So the White House is now involved; this should tell everyone that matters have escalated to the point where something had to be said, on the record, by the administration. Now many in the ufer community are claiming there's "no Nibiru, only Elenin", because this way they have the safety valve of acceptance whereas anyone promoting the concept the poleshift will be caused by the passage of said Nibiru can be consigned to the nut-case waste-bin. "To be (Nibiru) or not to be (Elenin); that is the question....."

Oh what a parade this is becoming......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Oops. The tail of the dragon, Simon. One more letter at the end. I hope this is a corrected link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtk3yLVUOKg

Yes: this one works.

Cheers,

Selene

Many thanks Selene.

My thoughts turn to James Bond and a global media mogul who was 'up to no good' (as the villians always are). I'm not saying that this applies to anyone in real life, but certainly I made a connection there.

-------------------------------------
Now then, we all know of Elenin, I think that we've all heard of YU55, but what about Honda?????

Nope, not just a Japanese motor factory, but a comet as well, and, as luck (sic) will have it, Honda is about to show up in a way merits this triple emoticon :scared :scared :scared

Text from here...http://www.elenin.org/

Amidst the ongoing controversy over the little known Comet Elenin, a more likely suspect for an ELE (Extinction Level Event) has been left relatively untouched. Comet 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova is projected to reach aphelion (closest orbital distance to earth) in mid-August 2011, with an estimated proximity to earth of 0.06 A.U (astronomical unit), or approximately 9 million kilometers, the closest since comet D/1770 L1 (Lexell) in 1770 and C/1983 H1 (IRAS-Araki-Alcock) in 1983.

The 45P/Honda was first discovered on December 3 1948 by Minoru Honda, an amateur astronomer from Japan. The 45P/Honda is believed to have a diameter of 1.6km, which is significantly larger than both Lexell and IRAS-Araki-Alcock. It follows an elliptical, five and a quarter years orbit around our Sun commencing from the Ophiuchus constellation at the Galactic Equator. The 45P/Honda has a perihelion (closest orbital distance to the Sun) of 0.58A.U, which will occur on September 30 this year.

The webpage also has an animation showing both Honda and Elenin and their trajectory through this solar system. The animation requires the java applet which if need be can be sourced from http://www.java.com

Oh happy days!!!

Simon

ps: I also understand that Iceland's Hekla volcano is poised to blow, which will affect air travel again. The eruption will last between a few weeks and a few months. Just in time for the peak holiday season. (which is a shame). Also, it seems that people expect severe geophysical activity on the US / Canadian west coast 'very soon'. Possibly this month. Japan too (bigger than last nights).

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:22 pm
Site Admin

Don a few pages back or maybe even on another volume you stated that you KNEW the date of said Poleshift but could not state it publically.

May I ask why you can't?

Can you give us a ballpark?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Highly recommended.

The true human heritage and history is revealed for the first time by James Horak. Six extinctions have already resulted from our mental and moral decline. Only once has a culture survived and they are still on Earth hidden in Antarctica. Humanities present path is heading for the seventh and last extinction if we can not turn around. Los Alamos, Nebraska, Fukushima - the depopulation of this planet by our narcissistic elite has begun.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 pm
GT Truther

Dark Twin Planet (Know Red Sun Project STS Human Base/ Alternative 3) (1) captured on Video, near the moon Luna.

Also: (1)
Quote:
Our new ZetaTalk has been referring to the Earth Twin as the Dark Twin since the start of 2004 when the Earth stalled in its orbit, encountering Planet X in its path. Yet earlier, at the start of ZetaTalk in 1995, it was referred to almost exclusively as the Dead Twin. It is both. In early discussions, the focus was on habitability, Alternative 3 a hot topic, as this Earth Twin had been a station the Service-to-Self aliens who had engaged the US Military ahead of the Roswell crash were using as a lure. Work with us, was the promise, and we will take you there during the cataclysms, ensuring your survival. The word dark is the descriptor of choice at the present time, as visibility as it rounds the orbit and comes up Behind the Earth in their shared orbit is now the focus.

Notes:
(1)
http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta90.htm

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Don a few pages back or maybe even on another volume you stated that you KNEW the date of said Poleshift but could not state it publically.

May I ask why you can't?

Can you give us a ballpark?

L2L, I don't recall ever saying such a thing, because no human being alive knows that, though it's the one question on everyone's mind who has an inkling of it. If I misrepresented that fact, my profuse apologies. What you may be referring to is the mention by the entity known as IMNVSBL - early in the history of the GT, in late 2003 - in which he states that the "bad year" was 8 years hence, thus 2011 and not 2012. But anyone, even those in Majestic, that state otherwise....that they know the actual date of the event, is only speculating just as the rest of us are. Even though they (the Establishment) is privy to the actual location and coordinates of the complex as it lurkingly lurches towards us in the inner solar system, its speed is certainly not uniform, and neither is the direction of its magnetic alignment as it loses its tether to the Sun heading outbound.

I also mentioned that the European Illuminati had started to prepare to evacuate to their new digs near the border of France and Belgium as early as the summer of 2008, with those exercises known as "Operation Storm Tide" (note the perfectly-fitting name). In addition, a larger bunker complex, closer to the Czech Republic, was being retrofitted as well (the DUMBs having been found to be too dangerous for the elite) and the concern was that the air shafts weren't reinforced enough to withstand 9-plus magnitude quakes, which they expected to begin occurring as early as April of 2010. I then learned, a year ago, that the procedures for "Storm Tide" had been modified last year, so that each euro VIP and his/her family was to be picked up "within half an hour" and relocated "within 2 hours" to their bunker site; this could only have been in response to the announcement on ZT shortly before that there would only be "several hours" between the New Madrid 'adjustment' mega-quake and the resulting super-tsunami hitting the shores of western Europe.

The only other "date" I know of was the second false date given to Dan Burisch by Chielah of March 28th, 2009.....which as we all know panned out just as the 'White Lie' date given by the opposing zeta faction.

Lately I've been coming to the conclusion that the zetas - of both persuasions - simply want to taunt the human PTB with hopes "IT" will come sooner than later, until the fragile human institutions they run will simply collapse and society fall in upon itself, into chaos, and THEN the last weeks will begin. There's certainly a correlation between what the aliens (ZT) tell them and their activities, and the never-ending string of predictions that never seem to manifest fully. (The latest being that the Phillipine plate was "jammed" by the March Japanese mega-quake, thus preventing the "7 of 10" from fully commencing....but if that was all true, the predictions should have always included the necessary disclaimers, but then the humans wouldn't be so willing to be led astray and caught off-balance. Tricky, tricky aliens! tsk-tsk!)

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Duplicate post....hmmm....this is happening more frequently....

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Rare record heat in south central Kansas

Published: 7/10 4:15 pm

Updated: 12:10 am

Rare, record heat in Wichita

The high temperature in Wichita was 111 degrees on Sunday. This breaks the old record of 110 that was set on this day in 1980. Perhaps even more impressive is the fact that this is only the 10th time in the last 123 years that Wichita has been this hot. Records go back to 1888.

The last time it was this hot was on July 12, 1980, when the thermometer hit 112 degrees. The all-time record high for Wichita is 114 degrees set on August 12, 1936, so Wichita is within 3 degrees of that on this very hot, record-breaking July afternoon.

Do what you can to stay cool and tune to KSN to find out when the heat might break or you can always catch your latest forecast on www.ksn.com/weather

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next