It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Very interesting to us Southerners of the planet.

South Africa had it's first volcanic fall out reaction xperience this weekend. The dust from the Chile erruptions has circled the globe in such a way that local airports on the east coast (Cape Town particularly) were shut for flight safety caution. :shock:

This has now been lifted, but sure is noted in how the global sittuation is ramping!! I believe Australia has been affected also.

:?:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:50 am
Profile WWW

Sounds a bit new age-y to me, but thought it interesting to list here. I got it sent in the mail today by a friend. Certainly first time I have encountered to future dream function.
Seems to be part of his book...

Mass Dreams of the Future

While Jesus was an outstanding seer of future events, it should be noted that, given a good altered state, regular people like you and I can also gain glimpses of the future. It’s called future life progression; it’s similar to past life regression, but you move your awareness forward instead of backward in time.

In the early 1980’s, a research project was undertaken where hundreds of seminar attendees were progressed into the future to see what their lives would be like in the time period 2100 – 2500 AD. The future is not fixed; its details are constantly shifting, but the overall findings of this project are as significant today as they were in the early 1980’s.

In his 1989 book, ‘Mass Dreams of the Future,’ Chet Snow summarized the results of this research project, which had been conducted by himself and past lives expert Helen Wambach.

Of those subjects reporting that they are to be physically incarnate in those future time zones, they found that the information correlated remarkably well into certain categories. These showed common themes in the different living environments viewed in those future incarnations:

1. New Age-types who lived an ecological lifestyle in harmony with the Earth.

2. In-space dwellers and people who lived on other planets.

3. A world of dome-covered cities. In sharp contrast to the green earth of the first category, this was a world where people lived under domes that offered protection against an unbreathable outside atmosphere.

4. Isolated cases of survivors living in the rubble of once-great cities.

In the 2100 AD era, any expeditions outside the dome-covered cities required breathing apparatus for survival. Author Chet Snow was deeply puzzled by the contrast in environments. It was, as he stated, as though the dome cities were on an entirely different planet. The dome city people of 2100 AD weren’t living on the pre-Shift, third-density Earth that we know because that shows up in category 4 as a largely-abandoned relic of today’s world, but with a breathable atmosphere.

Well after the 2100 AD era, however, the dome planet atmosphere was seen to have become cleaned up sufficiently for humans to venture out and make rural life possible. They were then able to farm the land, initially in a low-tech way similar to the 1800’s on Earth and later with the help of machines. At that point, the dome cities were still in use by people who preferred the controlled-climate cities rather than living out in the country with its seasons and weather variations.

Stark differences were observed between conditions in the New Age eco-heaven on Earth and the domed communities on the other world; not only in the atmosphere, but in the level of crime.

The New Agers on Earth co-existed in a heart-centered reality with hardly a ripple of conflict between anyone. Some dome dwellers, on the other hand, reported lives that ended as murder victims or by being executed for having committed serious crimes against others. From this, it is safe to conclude that the world of dome-covered cities will be populated by people who did not wish to make the shift to heart-consciousness on Earth.

The ‘Mass Dreams of the Future’ project has given us some insights into the nature of life on the new world from 2100 AD onwards.

Owen Waters

:hmm :dunno

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
That "mirage" Youtube video is old -- unless it has happened twice. I saw that last year. Then again, perhaps I am in a parallel universe and it did not happen here last year. Sheesh, I am all F'ered up after today.

I went and saw "Braco" the Gazer today in Portland Oregon. I swear two of the people that gave testimonials it was most unsettling. It was Deja vu, VERY STRONG. In fact, when this guy held up a book, I knew exactly what he was going to say. I knew the book was in Croatian. The other one was also a strong deja vu. I heard both stories before, I knew exactly what was going to be said. And none of that had anything to do with the "Gazing" from Braco.

Very very strange.

Parallel Dimension not universe Lynnwood Now you know how I feel when I said I KNEW Princess Dianna had three (3) sons Prince Harry, Prince William and PRINCE PHILLIPE, Prince Phillipe was named after HIS UNCLE PRINCE PHILLIP and WAS THE YOUNGEST of the THREE Lynnwood You had a I've Seen/Done this before moment I have these ALL the time it Makes your head spin so I tend not to worry about them so much.

You Do realize we have done this all before don't you Lynnwood? we are actually REVIEWING our lives! So your Subconscious brain did a double take and it said to itself "Oh I've done this all before" and it filled itself in into the conscious part on the subjects at hand Freaky isn't it!

Listen to what I say next as your head will light up like a Christmas tree::

REPEAT THIS!
I AM The Present Past and the not to Distant future!

It should then be all clear to you!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:49 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Our understanding of these problems is far more clear to us than ever before...Dex

Oceans in distress foreshadow mass extinction
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110620/sc ... 0620154958

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 am
GT Truther

==== Deep Underground Military Bunkers ====

In what has been a watershed of information, Jame Casbolt might have well brought down the entire global elite / PTB's / De-Illuminati / Etc... The information he has brought forward is at the level of Phil Schneider. More Intel People are starting to come forward to tell of the plot which leaves the world skin dead while they survive underground. The evidence is building that they will do anything to keep this from the LIGHT of SCRUTINY ! With the current Bilderberg meetings it is evident that something is up. Their time table is way off from what it should be. This is evident with all the leaks that have happened recently.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm
GT Truther

==== Why DUMB's Bases ? ====

- Source -
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/may2009/052509_population_control.htm

Our speculation that the "secret billionaire club" meeting at the beginning of the month was primarily focused around population control. a cause célèbre embraced by David Rockefeller, Ted Turner and Bill Gates, has been confirmed by a London Times report.

Details of the secret confab were thin on the ground in the initial reports concerning the meeting of rich "philanthropists" like Rockefeller, Turner, Gates, Warren Buffet and George Soros, which took place in New York on May 5 at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, a British Nobel prize biochemist and president of the private Rockefeller University.

An ABC News report about the confab offered little more than fawning idolatry towards the attendees, and was little more than a sophistic exercise in ass kissing and creeping adulation for people like Rockefeller and Turner, who were portrayed as philanthropic saviors of the planet.

We questioned this premise by pointing out that Turner has publicly advocated shocking population reduction programs that would cull the human population by a staggering 95%. He has also called for a Communist-style one child policy to be mandated by governments in the west. In China, the one child policy is enforced by means of taxes on each subsequent child, allied to an intimidation program which includes secret police and "family planning" authorities kidnapping pregnant women from their homes and performing forced abortions.

Of course, Turner completely fails to follow his own rules on how everyone else should live their lives, having five children and owning no less than 2 million acres of land.

In the third world, Turner has contributed literally billions to population reduction, namely through United Nations programs, leading the way for the likes of Bill & Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet(Gates' father has long been a leading board member of Planned Parenthood and a top eugenicist).

Our initial suspicions that the secret meeting was primarily concerned with population control has been confirmed by a London Times report, which states, "SOME of America’s leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world’s population and speed up improvements in health and education. The philanthropists who attended a summit convened on the initiative of Bill Gates, the Microsoft co-founder, discussed joining forces to overcome political and religious obstacles to change."

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:13 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: The sirens are going off in Omaha. Pam, Garci and I are in the basement.

Looks like a major storm is hitting. Perhaps 74 mph winds. They had to stop the College World Series in the 6th inning.

At least life is never boring. We're listening for the freight train sound!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

About The Bilderberg 2011 Conference (1)
Quote:
was held recently in St. Moritz, Switzerland. Could the Zetas share the agenda, what was discussed, and/or any conclusions reached? Were Planet X and the pending pole shift topics of conversation among the wealthy and power elites attending?
[and from another]
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/20 ... -2011-sw...
As Europe groans, and austerity bites, as defaulting looms, and once proud nations fall to their knees in debt, there's only one annual conference of bankers and industrialists that can step in and save us all. Bilderberg! Next week, in Switzerland, Henry Kissinger and his brave band of corporate CEOs, high-wealth individuals and heavyweight thinktankers will lock arms with Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and David Rockefeller, and stand their ground against the economic contagion.
[and from another]
http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-2011 ... ndee-list/
Alexander, Keith B., Director, National Security Agency
Bezos, Jeff, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
Hughes, Chris R., Co-founder, Facebook
Perle, Richard N., American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
H.M. the Queen of the Netherlands
Kroes, Neelie, Commissioner for Digital Agenda
Lamy, Pascal, World Trade Organization
Sheeran, Josette, United Nations World Food Programme
Zoellick, Robert B., President, [b]The World Bank Group[/b]
Roy, Olivier, Professor of Social and Political Theory, European University Institute
Apunen, Matti, Director, Finnish Business and Policy Forum EVA
Fu, Ying, Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs

SOZT
With the elite’s focus on protecting their assets, which of course includes their precious bodies, how could the current Earth changes, the 7 of 10, NOT be on the agenda. Front and center is the issue of how to control the Internet, a goal long sought by the establishment but one they cannot begin to achieve. As we have mentioned, the Internet is used by commerce and industry to maintain orders and inventory, and by the military and intelligence communities. Any attempts to limit the public use of the Internet for the dissemination of information and opinions would so alarm the public that the elite fear to even attempt this. Nevertheless, hand-wringing over this matter is always present during such meetings of the elite.

While well aware of our predictions and the unfolding of the 7 of 10 scenarios, the elite remain focused on maintaining business as usual!
How to restart the failing economies of the world,
and how to protect the tottering banking systems.
The number of countries escaping the World Bank’s plans to enslave via debt is a concern,
as is the obvious and growing problem of migration from disaster zones.

Since the elite cannot control the Earth changes and have no plans to feed the starving, and since they cannot control what emerging democracies decide about their debt obligations, they can only agonize over these matters. The Arab Spring has been watched in horror, as an indication of how quickly a populace can escape from the thumb of oppression.

Naturally, the predicted European tsunami is a concern, and many of the attendees have this as their agenda front and foremost. The Netherlands is interested in rescue from Norway, and Norway is determined not to be the dumping ground for drowning refugees from other countries.

If the attendees at the Bilderberg meetings are often secret, certainly these issues being discussed are secret, and only broached face-to-face with no written or electronic copy of the discussions. The European tsunami presents EVERY country in Europe and in Russia with immense problems, even if they are a country that will be above the waves and away from the coastlines. Borders will break down under the press of desperate refugees, and what to do about this? There are simply no solutions.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 8#comments

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Latest Crop Circle
From Dean

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011 ... 2011a.html

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:11 am
Site Admin

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: The sirens are going off in Omaha. Pam, Garci and I are in the basement.

Looks like a major storm is hitting. Perhaps 74 mph winds. They had to stop the College World Series in the 6th inning.

At least life is never boring. We're listening for the freight train sound!

UJ - you okay? :candle

Welcome back, summer! :heart

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

This obviously looks like someone is trying to tell us something about a "particular time". Does anyone know of an astrologer with that wonderful software that can show dates with planetary alignments ? My gut tells me its next year.

boundaries to it..

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:17 am
GT Truther

=== War Crimes / Henry Kissinger - Food Control Genocide / Eugenics ===

--- Henry Kissinger's 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide ---

This article appeared as part of a feature in the December 8, 1995 issue of Executive Intelligence Review, and was circulated extensively by the Schiller Institute Food for Peace Movement. It is reprinted here as part of the package: “Who Is Responsible for the World Food Shortage?”

--

Kissinger’s 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide

by Joseph Brewda
Dec. 8, 1995

On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture.

The bogus arguments that Kissinger advanced were not original. One of his major sources was the Royal Commission on Population, which King George VI had created in 1944 “to consider what measures should be taken in the national interest to influence the future trend of population.” The commission found that Britain was gravely threatened by population growth in its colonies, since “a populous country has decided advantages over a sparsely-populated one for industrial production.” The combined effects of increasing population and industrialization in its colonies, it warned, “might be decisive in its effects on the prestige and influence of the West,” especially effecting “military strength and security.”

NSSM 200 similarly concluded that the United States was threatened by population growth in the former colonial sector. It paid special attention to 13 “key countries” in which the United States had a “special political and strategic interest”: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Mexico, Brazil, and Colombia. It claimed that population growth in those states was especially worrisome, since it would quickly increase their relative political, economic, and military strength.

For example, Nigeria: “Already the most populous country on the continent, with an estimated 55 million people in 1970, Nigeria's population by the end of this century is projected to number 135 million. This suggests a growing political and strategic role for Nigeria, at least in Africa.” Or Brazil: “Brazil clearly dominated the continent demographically.” The study warned of a “growing power status for Brazil in Latin America and on the world scene over the next 25 years.”

Food as a weapon

There were several measures that Kissinger advocated to deal with this alleged threat, most prominently, birth control and related population-reduction programs. He also warned that “population growth rates are likely to increase appreciably before they begin to decline,” even if such measures were adopted.

A second measure was curtailing food supplies to targeted states, in part to force compliance with birth control policies: “There is also some established precedent for taking account of family planning performance in appraisal of assistance requirements by AID [U.S. Agency for International Development] and consultative groups. Since population growth is a major determinant of increases in food demand, allocation of scarce PL 480 resources should take account of what steps a country is taking in population control as well as food production. In these sensitive relations, however, it is important in style as well as substance to avoid the appearance of coercion.”

“Mandatory programs may be needed and we should be considering these possibilities now,” the document continued, adding, “Would food be considered an instrument of national power? ... Is the U.S. prepared to accept food rationing to help people who can't/won't control their population growth?”

Kissinger also predicted a return of famines that could make exclusive reliance on birth control programs unnecessary. “Rapid population growth and lagging food production in developing countries, together with the sharp deterioration in the global food situation in 1972 and 1973, have raised serious concerns about the ability of the world to feed itself adequately over the next quarter of century and beyond,” he reported.

The cause of that coming food deficit was not natural, however, but was a result of western financial policy: “Capital investments for irrigation and infrastructure and the organization requirements for continuous improvements in agricultural yields may be beyond the financial and administrative capacity of many LDCs. For some of the areas under heaviest population pressure, there is little or no prospect for foreign exchange earnings to cover constantly increasingly imports of food.”

“It is questionable,” Kissinger gloated, “whether aid donor countries will be prepared to provide the sort of massive food aid called for by the import projections on a long-term continuing basis.” Consequently, “large-scale famine of a kind not experienced for several decades—a kind the world thought had been permanently banished,” was foreseeable—famine, which has indeed come to pass.

- Source -
http://www.schillerinstitute.org/food_f ... _1995.html

---

Link to the National Security Council document outlining the NAZI EUGENICS PROGRAM. Nazi's always use tools like food control to murder populations and peoples. Targeting specific ethnicities in what should have put Kissinger in Jail for HATE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY... The PTB Pedophile still walks free. Kissinger a Jew and a hypocrite of the highest order like the others of the Serpent Clan who slither in the dirt should all be put away before they figure out a way to murder 95% of the worlds population or worse yet before they accidentally murder us all... !

http://wlym.com/text/NSSM200.htm

boundaries to it..

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 am
GT Truther

Inches away from being America's Fukushima: Nuclear plant dangerously close to being engulfed by Missouri floods (1)

Quote:
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:36 AM on 21st June 2011

A nuclear plant was inches away from being engulfed by the bloated Missouri River after several levees in the area failed to hold back its surging waters, raising fears it could become America's Fukushima.

Dramatic pictures show the moment the plant was threatened with being shut down today, as water levels rose ominously to within 18 inches of its walls.

The river has to hit 902 feet above sea level at Brownville before officials will shut down the Cooper Nuclear Plant, which sits at 903 feet. It stopped and ebbed slightly yesterday, a reprieve caused by levee breaches in northwest Missouri - for now.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... banks.html

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:23 am
Profile WWW

Hey - that's a neat circle!

Thanks Dex...

Happy Solstice Everyone!

(especially good for us - summer is back on its way!)

:candle

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I would like to respond to the latest posts at sneds, like any of us would believe that d&m&thugs will ever shut up.

What is the difference between an "experiment" and a "performance?" Hard to say, but sneds is differently a "performance." D&m&thugs or daddy-o think that this is an "experiment." They lack understanding of what's happening.

Long ago on the golden thread I stated that I should not call anyone stupid and I shall not do so now. Implication of stupidity is acceptable.

D&m&thugs are not ready for prime time on the big stage, but they are amusing. They are like an opening act.

I love the posters on the golden thread. Thank you all. God bless you all. May we shine forever and hopefully together.

Pam, Garci and I survived the bad weather last night. When the sirens go off in Omaha, one doesn't know if it is a tornado, the levee broke, the nuclear plant had problems or it was just bad weather.

Only love can fill and I love a parade.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is an interesting video. Seems to cover most of the bases. It is called ELE 7/7/2011 warning video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9qRdT1r ... r_embedded

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:54 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Dex wrote:

This obviously looks like someone is trying to tell us something about a "particular time". Does anyone know of an astrologer with that wonderful software that can show dates with planetary alignments ? My gut tells me its next year.

Looks to me like an object is either approaching the orbit of Mars. or Saturn since it has a ring.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 am
GT Truther

==== Uncovering the System of Control or SOC ====

I was reading more literature regarding the PTB's / Illuminati / Serpent Clan / Et. Al.... In this I discovered a very subtle Hegelian Dialectic which cannot be overlooked. Namely it is this. We are taught to only except those things which are "PROVEN". How many times do we reject the things we cannot prove 100% of the time. Surprisingly a lot more often than one would think. In Universities we are taught the probabilistic methods which always yields 100% certainty, no matter if you can prove something 10% of the time or you can't come up with a formula which allows it to be proven. It is to be overlooked because we are not 100% certain it can be proven.

Hitler on the other hand was results oriented. Very strong deterministic results oriented. If something could be proven to work within a ban of only 10% it was to be accepted rather than rejected. It was to be embraced and then resolved at a later time. This methodology put Nazi Germany far ahead of the rest of the world. The Nazi UFO's, Nuclear Bombs and energy weapons were only a few areas which they were in advance of the rest of the world. If it wasn't for the fact the US sunk a Norwegian Ship loaded with Heavywater the Nazi's would have been the first to develop a Nuclear weapon.

Back to the point. The document I was reading (book) suggests that they way they move ahead is to have separate technology programs. One underground, deterministic and one above ground probabalistic. In this way they would be able to see faster gains and be able to maintain control over the population if they one day woke up from their sleep.

I am awake... and I am moving forward with my agenda which has been one of not taking shit from the PTB's. The biggest achievement is education. Education is the best contraceptive. When you know enough, you don't get ______________ (fill in the blank). Jesse Ventura's book 63 Documents which the government doesn't want you to read, has just been placed at the top of my list for must reads.

http://weaintgottimetobleed.com/vault/

---
Today Dividend is...

TWO HARBORS INVT CP (NYSE: TWO) is going ex-dividend tomorrow.
To receive the dividend, the stock must be owned the day prior to the
ex-dividend date. The current yield is 15.2%, which comes out to be
about $1.6 for the year.
---

PhaTz..

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:09 pm
GT Truther

EMVs, ETs and the Future of Humanity | Randy Maugans interviews James Horak, June 2011

Researcher, contactee, enemy of the NWO, and expounder of the "EMVs - Designers of the Solar System"... James Horak joins us for an off planet romp into the unknown, and often unspoken realms of cosmology: EMVs, Electromagnetic Vehicles... seen in the corona of the Sun and in the rings of Saturn.

Following the work of Dr. Norman Bergrun, a former Fellow of the Ames Space Center and the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, and his book, "The Ringmakers of Saturn"; James Horak unfolds a story of the fantastic beings who "manage" the energy interchanges of the solar system and galaxies.

A childhood contactee by the 'Greys', whom he terms as EBEs (Extra-Biological Entities, essentially robotic "meat puppets" which are non-sentient creations of a long transcended civilization), James makes the distinctions between these entities and the numerous sentient, and peaceful, ETs who are in close contact and proximity to the Earth.

He discusses the suppressed scientific and spiritual nature of the universe, why humans on this planet have been deliberately lied to, subverted, and enslaved on every level by evil controllers whose only goal is to reduce the population of the planet and enslave totally... mind, body, and soul... this race who are creations of a Divine God. A creation with a spectacular destiny, and one that is emerging even now, against all odds...even if the face of annihilation. He warns of the impending "ET" deception to be foisted on the planetary peoples by this same corrupt power structure, and how it may be used to create the final stage takeover of Earth, its assets, and inhabitants. Controversial... decidely "against the grain", and steeped in the wisdom of one who has "been there"...listen and decide for yourself!

Related links:
Record for Dr. Norman Bergrun:
http://www.ringmakersofsaturn.com

For more shows and an audio-only version of this interview:
http://offplanetradio.com

More info and background of James Horak:
http://www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com

Initiator of this interview and various selected topics:
http://information-machine.blogspot.com

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 pm
GT Truther

Helvetic wrote:
evil controllers whose only goal is to reduce the population of the planet
no far away but in this planet:

aka: 1- The World Health Organization (a)
Quote:
Question: Why did the World Health Organization -- if you can even imagine an entity operating under such a name -- undertake to run a tetanus vaccine campaign in Philippines, Mexico, and Nicaragua? It gets better: Why did the WHO choose as its target population only women , no men (wait, who is more likely to step on a rusty nail in the shed, a female or a male?). And better: why were only women of child-bearing age included?

Answer ­ no prize if you get this right ­- WHO wanted to lower the fertility in those countries. The tetanus shot had a little something extra in it. As one would have known if one had been following the research for anti-pregnancy drugs, the female body produces hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) to help the fertilized egg settle into the uterus. Thus, an ability to interfere with a woman's hCG would have an aborting effect.

...The point of mixing actual hCG into the tetanus vaccine is that they wanted the woman's body to react to the hCG not in the normal way but as an invader. This was accomplished by tying it to 'the tetanus toxiod.' Then, later, if the woman gets pregnant and she creates her natural supply of hCG, her immune system fights against it. The WHO "Special Programme in Reproductive Health" (oh dear) began in 1972, and by 1993 this vaccine was in use. Ohio State University participated in the research. Rockefellers and the NIH did too, natch. And did I mention the World Bank?

2- Bill Clinton's team, including Vince Foster (a)
Quote:
In the 1980s they sold blood, to Canada, from prisoners in Arkansas. This blood, moreover, was contaminated with the HIV virus -- and also with Hepatitis C. ,,, one of the "health companies" trafficking in the blood was Connaught ­ which, incidentally, was also named as a provider of the aforementioned tetanus vaccine in the Philippines!

3- two approved vaccines containing nano-particles (a)
Quote:
are about to be mass distributed in Germany, despite the fact that Beijing Chaoyang Hospital recently discovered, in the case of women who were exposed to nanoparticles at their workplace, that serious lung damage is to be expected. Their report said:

"Pathological examinations of patients' lung tissue displayed nonspecific pulmonary inflammation, pulmonary fibrosis and foreign-body granulomas of pleura.Nanoparticles were observed to lodge in the cytoplasm and caryoplasm of pulmonary epithelial and mesothelial cells, but are also located in the chest fluid." (See Y. Song, "Exposure to nanoparticles," European Respiratory Journal, 9/2009, 559-567.)

Notes:
(a)
http://rense.com/general94/aut10.htm

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I hate to even think of what I going to post. It is too painful and evil for me to look at.

Let me infallibly state that I firmly believe that one single cooperating group of offworlders which encompasses the whole universe is running this planet.

The goal of TPTB is not population control. The goal of TPTB is killing and suffering!

One must remember that TPTB are behind the Catholic religion with it's object of population expansion.

TPTB can not have it both ways, population expansion and population reduction. That is illogical!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Coverup: :whistle
12 Things That The Mainstream Media Is Being Strangely Quiet About Right Now (1)
Quote:
#12 temporary "no fly zones"
#11 NASA "major" preparedness initiative
#10"active shooter drills"
#9 North Korea has tested a "super EMP weapon"
#8 According to U.S. Forest Service officials, the largest wildfire in Arizona state history has now covered more than 500,000 acres.
#7 All over the world, huge cracks are appearing for no discernible reason.
#6 Thanks to the Dodd-Frank Act, over the counter trading of gold and silver is now illegal from July 15th.

Notes:
(1)
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -right-now

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Poker night for stars...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... matt-damon

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 am
GT Truther

Post Was Venus the wandering planet Parks at odds with Stichen
http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html

Douglas Adams

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
geez, its all happening... cant be much longer before the shift actually hits the fan?

Simon
---------------
Allied Irish Bank has 'defaulted' says derivatives body

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/8590428/Allied-Irish-Bank-has-defaulted-says-derivatives-body.html

Banks that sold insurance on the debt of Allied Irish Banks will have to pay out to investors in the nationalised lender's debt despite complex legal manoeuvres by the Irish authorities to avoid putting the lender into default.

The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) yesterday said that a "credit event" had occurred on Allied debt, meaning the bank has effectively defaulted on its debt, a situation the Irish government has gone to extreme lengths to avoid.

Credit default swaps (CDS) sold on Allied subordinated bonds and, crucially, its senior debt, have been activated by the decision of the ISDA determinations committee that decides whether a borrower has defaulted.

----------------------------------------------------------------

EU urged to block Greece bail-out

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/8590565/EU-urged-to-block-Greece-bail-out.html

European leaders have been urged to scrap plans for a second Greek bail-out – as the Athens government wins a critical vote of confidence in parliament.

Leading London-based think tank Open Europe has claimed that a fresh bail-out, expected to be around €120bn (£106bn), will almost triple taxpayers’ existing exposure to Greek debt.

“Despite a second Greek bail-out being EU leaders’ preferred option, it is only likely to increase the economic and political cost of the eurozone crisis,” said Open Europe in a report.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Britain should save the euro – and then cash in

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/jeremy-warner/8592773/Britain-should-save-the-euro-and-then-cash-in.html

Full fiscal union would allow us to profit from Europe, even as we sat on the sidelines, says Jeremy Warner.

For many in Britain, the apparent death throes of the single currency allow a smug sense of “we told you so”. The present crisis was as predictable as it is familiar. In every particular, it provides validation for the view Britain adopted nearly 20 years ago when it was ignominiously forced out of the ERM – namely that it’s tough, if not impossible, to sustain a currency union with Germany.

To survive in such a union, your economy has to become ultra-competitive; you cannot rely on devaluation to do the work for you. Yet however competitive you are, somehow or other Germany always manages to stay a couple of steps ahead.

<snip>

A year ago, the idea of a second bail-out for Greece would have been regarded as completely unthinkable. But now, here we are with every prospect of the unthinkable happening. Policymakers have convinced themselves that the collateral damage inflicted by a break-up of the eurozone would be infinitely greater than the cost of coughing up.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:00 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37  Next