It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:48 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread Volume 5.0 2009 
GT Truther

Quoted:
The symptomology of a love bite set up can be described by the conditions below. Remember there may be a variation of these presenting symptoms, depending on the individual and his or her background.

Characteristics, Signs and Symptoms of a Bonding Set Up

a. Multiple abduction histories. In most cases the person had numerous alien encounters and/or UFO sightings. In a few cases the targeted love bite partner did not realize him/herself to be an abductee. For example one partner was told by the" alien handlers" to have been abducted only for the purpose of the love bite relationship with a particular female abductee.

b. Memories of bonding scenarios in abductions, vivid dreams or virtual reality scenarios. Some have described it as a "stage managed" dream where both partners are present in a bedroom scene set up, where both individuals are being given telepathic messages to initiate contact, either on a verbal level or more physical sexual level. Oftentimes either partner appears to be in a tranced out or drugged state. Other stage-managed dreams and/or abductions may have the partners in various situations as if they are being tested for their emotional compatibility or coerced into thinking that this person would make an ideal romantic mate.

c. Supernatural Events and Synchronicities. Uncoincidental coincidences and psychic flashes concerning the targeted partner. Meeting the person seems to be set up in a supernatural way, such that the couple may believe their eventual union to be divinely arranged. A match made in heaven. A first meeting of the pre-bonded partner may set off a series of de ja vu memories, flashback memories of previous abductions or dream related bondings. Some have even described it as a "body memory" of having made love to that person before. One or both partners have a strong sense of having known the person before, as if they knew them all their lives or a strong soul connection.

d. Paranormal and supernatural phenomena increases during the love bite set-up. This may include empathic and even telepathic communication between the love bite pair. Spontaneous remote viewing images and mutually shared dreams. Other oddities may include the physical sensation of the partners "touch" or energy field when the other partner is thinking or fantasizing about them. This is known as Telesthesia, and is often experienced in a sexual way oftentimes in an altered state of consciousness. These conditions may propel either person to find the other, an obsession to find the dream partner.

e. Strong emotional, mental and even psychic connections with the bonded partner—such that it sets up the conditions and desire for them to meet one another. The connection can be so strong that they have described it as a soul immersion in their beloved or literally having their souls joined to one another. Another bi-product is the amplification of psychic abilities in both or one partner. Some MILAB abductees reported that the reason for the bonding was to amplify their psychic abilities, such as remote viewing to be later used in a secret mission or "mind controlled ops".

f. Love obsession. A need for one partner or the other to be with them to the point of becoming infatuated. This includes the need to meet the person, even if it is in secret, and having to hear the person’s voice on the phone, sometimes calling the person daily or several times a day. Just hearing the targeted partner’s voice may have a calming effect on the obsessed lover. Extreme anxiety may be felt if the obsessed person cannot hear that person’s voice or see them somehow.

g. The obsessed partner usually feels "love at first sight" and may lose all critical reasoning ability. Some have described it as having the compulsion to make sudden life decisions like moving away, changing jobs, getting divorced or going out of their way to do things for the targeted person. It has been compared to being under a "love spell" whenever the obsessed person hears their partner’s voice. They may go to great lengths to please the person—doing anything for them, even giving up their life for them.

h. Switching off. One or the other partners becomes unplugged emotionally, leaving the other in a state of unrequited love. Usually the obsessed lover becomes painfully unrequited after the other partner loses interest, often right after abduction. It has been described as the psychic and emotional unplugging of the targeted partner. Unfortunately the obsessed lover still feels the strong psychic/emotional connection, but the other "switched off" partner feels nothing, leaving the obsessed lover grieving. Or the conditions for the bonded lovers are such that it is impossible for them to consummate their strong love, such as both partners being married to others or living a great distance away.

i. Emotional turmoil in the unrequited partners life. These powerful emotions of love and grief may cause the person to be inspired with creative energy, so that they write poetry, music, or any other art form of creative inspiration. Conversely, the degree of emotional pain may throw the unrequited lover into suicidal tendencies, mental and physical exhaustion or illness.

j. Profound mystical experiences may also be perceived during the time of increased emotional processing or periods of prayer.

k. Increase in alien encounters during periods of high drama and emotional conflict. The alien encounters may also increase if the person gets involved in alternative sexual lifestyles or increased sexual activity—especially if its with the targeted love bite partner. Some have reported increases in reptilian activity with methamphetamine or "crack cocaine" abuse.

l. Some abductees have reported the bonding experience to take place more than once, whereby they have been on both sides of the love bite; the obsessed unrequited end, or the non-unrequited end. When they are on the non-unrequited end, a platonic friendship may be engendered. Some heterosexuals have suddenly become obsessed with a homosexual where a drastic change in lifestyle occurs.

There are variations to the love bite dramas, wherein, for example, two abductees are placed together perhaps for the purpose of having children together, and they may not go through all the stages in the above set of symptoms. Based on the number of love bite histories I have compiled, I have come to the conclusion that there are at least four reasons for these set-ups. Some of these may serve dual purposes. One for the aliens and the other for the cooperating human military or intelligence personnel involved with a particular abductee. In this instance, MILABS or a faction of MK Ultra operatives under the abduction programs. The four basic reasons behind love bite relationships are:

a. Genetic bloodline study or perpetuation of a particular trait useful for the aliens and/or military, intelligence or Illuminati related group. For example high psi and dissociative ability.

b. Emotional soul harvesting of energies siphoned off the abductee for aliens, such as reptilians, Dracos, or demonic powers accrued to human magicians. In cases where sexual manipulations are done, this sexual energy can be used in Montauk type experiments for time travel or psi amplifications, or materializations.

c. Amplification of paranormal abilities such as telekinesis, telepathy, remote viewing and precognition through sexual and soul bonding of other psychic abductees. In this case you can call them MILAB operatives. Some of these operatives may have Monarch Programming or the more sophisticated alien programming based on the fundamentals of Monarch MK Ultra programming. Oftentimes programmers, who orchestrate the various missions for their highly trained operatives, will want to soul bond and sexually bond a pair. This serves to keep the twinned operatives loyal to one another, and increase their performance. For example, when two operatives are so bonded to one another, they can telepathically transmit large amounts of information to one another, sometimes during sexual activity. If they love one another, they will also die for one another, taking greater risks for the success of a dangerous mission.

d. Distraction and neutralization of troublesome abductees, or researchers, who are either breaking programming, whistle blowing, or getting too close to the truth. This may present itself as an abductee client that comes in to work with a researcher, where a love affair ensues. Then the relationship may be an emotional roller coaster, or create chaos in the researchers life distracting him or her from useful research. Or a sleeper operative abductee starts coming to a support group, wreaking chaos wherever they go, which may include a love bite set up with one of the members. It may result in dividing the support group, creating unnecessary enmity between abductees and researchers who could have shared insightful experiences. In these instances the set up serves to prevent useful information from reaching the public.

In general, there is great resistance amongst the UFO abductee population to discuss the more "negative" abduction reports. I can personally attest to this when being on various Internet list groups or support groups held by the less informed group facilitators. The resistance usually is regarding reptilian aliens, sexual assaults, underground bases memories where horrific things were observed, such as the "processing plants, or gory details. Oftentimes even military or government abductions are not allowed to be spoken of. Any hints at Monarch trauma based programming and Illuminati connections are frowned upon. I even know of a case where a certain Internet list group for abductees only made rules to not discuss reptilians or military abductions! This is pathetic, because it shows you how effective the alien programmers are at keeping their chosen ones" in complete denial. I call this "muppetization. I’m sorry to strike a negative tone here, but there is a major problem going on in the UFO community!

end quoted
http://www.alienlovebite.com/articles/i ... l#lovebite

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

If my memory serves me well, I recall some saying that extraterestrial beings can't stand the cold. I always suppose that maybe that was a reason why they are very rare cases of abduction in Quebec.

Now I didn't know about this one. I find it interesting. You have to uuderstand that in the coldest night of winter...it can be -50 degrees celcius. This is a killing temperature. Without any clothes...you would die really quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP5PqPdTyOI

Video turned starting from photographs taken in winter 1992 in the area of l' Annunciation in Quebec Canada. These photographs n' were ever made public but j' nevertheless had time to film them before qu' they is not any more in my possession. They show qu' a strange being was found (death) in wood by motoneigists. The latter passed a cable under the arms of l' to be to raise it without the touch (by precaution or fear of diseases or others). The mystery remains whole because the witnesses n' did not dare to bring back the body with them and, on their return to the following day, this last had disappeared… Remarquez well the resemblance to some other photographs so presented on youtube and coming from everywhere in the world… Which are and qu' reserves our future to us?

Historically, in Montreal in Quebec in 1992, a friend of my ex-cotenant came home to show us of strange photos. Photos show that a young to be grey of unknown origin was found (death) in wood by snow-bike riders. We then asked this friend for which place it had got these photos. If I remember well, he then said to us that these last ones belonged to his cousin of the region the Annunciation in Quebec. He explains to us while this last one and the other witnesses then crossed a cable under the arms of the young to be grey to lift it without the touch (by precaution or by fear of diseases or the others). Afterward, we ask him simply what they made of the body. He explains to us while, being late at the end of evening and probably unconscious of the importance of the thing, witnesses did not dare to return the body with them and, in their return the next day, this last one had disappeared. Witnesses then gave the hypothesis that a coyote or the other wild animal had probably taken the body and brought with him to be made a " good meal ". Afterward we asked to this friend what he was going to make of these photos. He then answered us that he was going to try to go to meet somebody of the domain of the unexplained to show him photos. Then, has his insu, before it leaves, I quickly seized my camera and I so filmed photos in question.

Some weeks later, this friend called back us and said to us that he had been to show photos for one person of the domain of the unexplained (author of a Quebecois work on UFO of which I do not remember any more the name) and that the person simply said to him that it was not the first time when he saw photos of this kind(genre) of young being grey and when, in conclusion, he could make nothing and when he advised him of not Lose of time in the broadcasting to the public. Amazed at this conclusion and not wanting to make us take for "visionaries" us then kept that for us as a kind of secret. So, more than 15 years ago, as it is the case for the majority of witnesses or the other persons who face the unexplained phenomena, I so was afraid as we laugh at me if I was going to present this video. Which was the fate of these photos, I does not know it. Well, we have at least the video.

In my opinion, I believe that the great majority of people are not ready to face the possibility of contact from the other secret relations and, being the dominant race of the planet, they prefer to laugh at perspectives of existence or at extraterrestrial contact so by preserving their small personal security. So, we can say that it is their reaction in front of the fear. Finally, all this to say that this last video slept in boxes of remisage during more than 15 years and it, until October, 2008. Now, thanks to Youtube, we can remain anonymous and so avoid the judgment of the others. On it, not being equipped with devices of video transfer, I then decided to film this video with my digital camera by getting the VHS version from my television set (what explains my reflection in the image) for then, diffuse it in the general public.

To be frank with you, let me say to yourselves that, of scientific nature, I am rather of the septic genre. Every time I look at this video, I think then of the multiple possibilities explaining the scene in question. For example, it is theatrical or it is the reality. In 1992, it was expensive to make a model as well it defines could whether it is a failed hoax. In 1992, there were witnesses of UFO in the sector. Is it extraterrestrial or intraterrestre?

Mister R.

Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411583/pg1

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:25 pm
GT Truther

The absence of muscle tells: that they were most on outer space, a Low gravity place maybe on the dark side of the moon...

Wondering where was the Ship crashed? or

The absence of Clothes may be explained if the Ship explode High in the atmosphere ... then the bodies just landed and frozen as see on the vid...

:idea:

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: ET Contact: fact or myth
Shady Groves wrote:
What I've been told by certian voices is that there will be NO public disclosure until we are well on our way to United Earth/One World Government.
Chaos that WILL materialize in poltics and nations.

"Every Government, Every Politician across the globe will want their finger in "Visitor ET pie."

Interesting point Shady,
It is a chicken and egg problem.

Does ET contact cause the coalition of a United Humanity?

By knowing that we are Loved and not alone become a catalyst that Unites Humanity?

Is the one government NWO really necessary for ET contact?

What does it take to Unite Humanity?

"Chaos" a state lacking order or predictability, will only be temporary until these events/lessons are learned.

I see these steps as need for Humanity to become Awake and Aware of the true nature of the Universal Creator:

1. The system of religions will change their story and history of Humanity.

2. Humans will have to adhere to openness and truth with other Humans.

3. Humans will have to spiritual love for all Humans.

4. Humans will have to respect and honor the Universal creation.

5. Humans will learn money has nothing to do with Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Money being only a primitive tool, which is to SERVE ALL of the UNITED HUMANITY.

Peace be upon us all,

MT7

Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:39 am
GT Truther

Post It's All About the Spirit, Not the "Show"
Disclosure of ET via the 'treaties'

The OF-9 set of treaties allegedly prohibited disclosure of ET by any one nation, which is why DB's infamous "Response To Request To Admit" and follow-up General Affidavit of April, 2005 were suppressed from official acknowledgement. According to the terms of this particular treaty, no single nation could effect a 'disclosure' of the extraterrestrial presence without the assent and participation of all the nations (the ones that were aware and/or had evidence). Because the Bush administration was almost universally loathed by the rest of the world community, who recognized him as a usurper, they were reluctant - to say the least - to agree to the Majestic-approved plan to disclose the [STS] half of the ET presence. Nonetheless, the echoes of this requirement reverbrated through the lower ranks to the point where the claims are made that no ET 'disclosure' will occur unless the UN (recognized as the pastel prototype of the NWO and controlled as it is by the CotM orgs Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, CFR and of course Majestic) opens the door to it.

The [allegedly STS] Tau-9 treaties, appropriately organized under the rubric of "Conference for the Preservation of Humanity", also addressed the issue, and stipulated that the "present human authorities" (a/k/a the aforementioned CotM orgs) could take a few small steps towards knocking on the door of Domestic Tranquility by 'allowing' DB to speak openly and publicly about the ET 'guest' of Majestic, hence the valid (but sadly one-sided and extremely partial) set of 'orders' that DB signed "so help me God" (see the signed copy at http://www.danburisch.info).

To this day, lower-level minions are still convinced it's all about the technology, like simians ogle the power of the internal combustion engine when it appears in their midst. Sadly, they too-often miss the fact that it's ultimately a spiritual issue we're dealing with.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Obama Nobel “peace” prize a sign of Thule society desperation
The Nobel Peace Committee has proven to the world they are a scam and have permanently destroyed their credibility by awarding war-criminal mass-murderer Obama a “peace” prize. The members of the Nobel Prize committee and the Nobel family have now clearly shown they are members of the Nazi Thule society and are hereby officially designated as enemies of humanity. To this day the Nobel family makes most of their money from selling high explosives and clearly they are rewarding Obama for promoting war and the sale of explosives even as the talks peace.
These desperate, evil rats will continue exposing themselves to the world through their actions not their words. Expect more Satan worshippers to be flushed from their hiding places over the coming weeks as the Federal Reserve Board undergoes its final death throes.
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

I think this is a most telling blog from Benjamin Fulford's blog site.

brightstar

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: It's All About the Spirit, Not the "Show"
Dondep wrote:
Disclosure of ET via the 'treaties'

The OF-9 set of treaties allegedly prohibited disclosure of ET by any one nation,
Sadly, they too-often miss the fact that it's ultimately a spiritual issue we're dealing with.

I think the tau-9 treaty is in NOT valid for a number of reasons

According to Dan the ET never show up for the last treaty 2003.

Also let look at what go on around us.

More disclosures, albeit trickle THAT IT IS
Martial law was not declared
The 2007 “lost” cruise missiles were never used.
Obama is president
The Sned-lets lost their sanity, a contributing cause was probably ET not showing up to renew the OLD treaty.

So, while not revelations, things are changing, it take a while to move a large ship (planet earth)

One thing I have learn only change is constant. I would expect the universe to also be dynamic and that these static treaties change.

Today's lesson for SNED eagles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5g5wkYlUf0
Peace

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:03 pm
GT Truther

brightstar

Prize is for international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons.

Hardly the mark of a Illumitoy sock puppet. I think that they would just as soon have a nuke war to cull out the Dead peasants and bring on the NWO.

Are there other sources or cross references to support Benjamin’s statement?

Ben also was saying the Feds would collapse on 9/30/09 and that did not happen.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:22 pm
GT Truther

Microchip Implant to Link Your Health Records, Credit History, Social Security
Published on 10-10-2009

Source: BNet
http://industry.bnet.com/pharma/1000461 ... -security/

Novartis and Proteus Biomedical are not the only companies hoping to implant microchips into patients so that their pill-popping habits can be monitored. VeriChip of Delray Beach, Fl., has an even bolder idea: an implanted chip that links to an online database containing all your medical records, credit history and your social security ID.

http://i.bnet.com/blogs/healthlink.jpg

As this presentation to investors makes clear, the chip and its database could form the basis of a new national identity database lined to Social Security and NationalCreditReport.com. The VeriMed Health Link homepage describes the chip:

… a tiny, passive microchip (the nation’s first and only microchip cleared for patient identification by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration) and a secure, private online database that links you to your personal health record. Your Health Link is always with you and cannot be lost or stolen.

That database can be accessed by doctors and nurses:

About the size of a grain of rice, the microchip is inserted just under the skin and contains only a unique, 16-digit identifier. The microchip itself does not contain any other data other than this unique electronic ID, nor does it contain any Global Positioning System (GPS) tracking capabilities. And unlike conventional forms of identification, the Health Link cannot be lost, stolen, misplaced, or counterfeited. It is safe, secure, reversible, and always with you.

But VeriChip’s ambitions don’t end there, as this diagram indicates:

(Click to enlarge.)

Yes, it shows your Health Link chip linked to Google, Microsoft, employers and insurers. The company also sees the VeriMed Health Link linked to your “identity security services,” through a separate VeriChip product, PositiveID. This slide show states:

PositiveID puts people in control of their personal health records and financial information, bridging the gap between secure medical records and identity security

PositiveID dovetails with Health Link:

Cross marketing opportunities: cross-sell the NationalCreditReport.com customer base the Health Link personal health record and vice-versa

Differentiates PositiveID as the only personal health record that offers identity theft protection

It’s a future in which your doctor tags you like a dog with a microchip that allows anyone with the right privileges to look at your medical records, credit history, social security number (see slide 6), and anything else that stems from that.

Suddenly, storing medical records on paper in locked cabinets inside a single doctor’s office starts to look like something we may not want to rush to give up.

Image: The VeriMed Health Link chip from VeriChip’s web page.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:43 pm
GT Truther

Dondep, you got this "most interesting" point re: disclosure exactly right:

Quote:
"...According to the terms of this particular treaty, no single nation could effect a 'disclosure' of the extraterrestrial presence without the assent and participation of all the nations.."

"All" the nations, huh? Man, that is the most fabulous Gotcha in all creation: requiring unanimity from a large and vastly diverse body of representatives of diverse interests. Perfect: the ideal way for Majestic (our good Earthside negotiators of this secret treaty) to absolutely ensure that no. disclosure. could. ever. happen.

Doubts? Ask yourself this simple question: When was the last time in recorded history - just once mind you, a single example, not even twice or 'sometimes, rarely' - that any large representative body has EVER voted 'unanimously' on a controversial or sensitive issue? Ever?

It's the perfect squelch. All the U.S. has to do to ensure that a motion to disclose will never. ever. pass. the UN is to bribe one single tacky minor third-world dictator already under their thumb and already in their pay to say 'No'. Done. And "don't blame the mighty US, we voted 'Yes.'" Sanctimony and high-fives all around....

"Unanimity." Hah. Hah. Hah.

Meanwhile, we await sanity....

Which is why I suspect that this Obama Nobel thing has more to tell......

Cheers,
Selene

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:03 pm

I thought this an interesting find. Trust it has not been referenced here before...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7976015/Majestic-12-UFO-Recovery-Manual

And they say there are no UFO's. Like the no stars in the NASA moon photo's I suppose. :?: :roll:

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

requiring unanimity from a large and vastly diverse body of representatives of diverse interests. Perfect:

That why after the pole-shift, they will masive landed...

:!:

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/10/video-ufo-cow-abduction-puerto-gaboto.html

Friday, October 09, 2009
Video: UFO Cow Abduction - Puerto Gaboto, Argentina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk0VTwc_ ... r_embedded

Statement with video: October 8, 2009 - A couple traveling along the river in the area north of Rosario claimed having seen an animal being abducted by a flying saucer. "Later, they both vanished," they said.

The likelihood that cows could fly was always relegated to the province of the impossible. But to Sergio and Laura, this changed last Monday afternoon, when they traveled along the coast near Puerto Gaboto, and believed that they saw a cow in the sky, abducted by a UFO.

The couple told the story to journalist Guillermo Brasca in a report transmitted by the Telenoche program on Channel 3. They provided photos which are not entirely clear, but which show the alleged UFO and what would appear to be a cow in flight.

"We went to have some with the kids, we were looking at the island and we were surprised to see some strange white thing flying. It was large. We made a close up with the camera and it was a cow flying, and above it, there was something like a flying saucer suspended in the air (some of the photos accompany the report). It wasn't a helicopter or an airplane," said Laura. The woman added: "It seemed as if the cow was being sucked up by the flying saucer. Then they both vanished. I want to believe that's what it was. To me, it was a UFO. I experienced it."

NOTE: I'm skeptical on this one, though, it seems the witness was serious. This story was reported by Grupo G.A.B.I.E. and rosario3.com as well...Lon

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:17 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
The very next question should be.. "So, where did the money go". How much money does it take to build a fleet of Super Space Craft so as to be able to take their blood off world before the disasterS hit.. ?

TPTB wants to Scape from the coming Pole Shift....to the Moon or Mars to join the STS Aliens.... in some "Space Command" Black Shuttles!!!

To make a shelter on the moon this friday on Cabeus ?

This is for NL/ZT
Page 1
Quoted:
SOZT
An obvious failure, the Moon plume project is an immense embarrassment for NASA, who hoped to spike public interested in their work, and thus additional funding for an agency that is being steadily trimmed of late. No plumb whatsoever occurred, though the leading probe did cause a small flash of light. Thus, there will be scant analysis for water possible, as the plumb was the desired result that would allow analysis to occur. Mission failure. It is known and admitted that the leading probe did NOT land where aimed, into dust at the bottom of a crater, and thus something DID go wrong with the mission. Why did the leading probe divert, and was this truly an accident? We stated when asked about this mission earlier,
/index/zeta517.htm
that the mission would not go as expected, not be a success for the elite who hope to go to the Moon to avoid the pole shift on Earth, returning after the shift. If we can push the erratic Moon into place so that eclipses seem to be happening as expected, we can certainly nudge a tiny probe to hit rock rather than dust. And this is what was done, with the permission of the Council of Worlds. The elite had hoped to get public funding into NASA to continue the plan to put man back on the Moon in a permanent base, which now is a dashed hope. The elite may have their own funds, but wanted the expertise at NASA to do the work for them, as they do NOT want to be seen as reacting to all the pole shift warnings. Now they must fund this themselves, and anticipate potential interference from the Council of Worlds.

We warned the elite: inform the public about what is coming or suffer the same fate as the common man, stuck on the surface of Earth. The Moon plumb failure is just an explanation point on the end of this statement.
EOZT

end quoted
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 897858/pg1

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://www.ufodigest.com/phprint.php

Why I believe that full UFO 'Disclosure' is almost impossible for the U.S. or other governments

by Norio Hayakawa

Posted: 19:34 October 9, 2009

The recently aired TV documentary "I Know What I Saw" (shown on October 4, 2009 on the History Channel) was certainly one of the best for that genre. However, it is my opinion that no matter how convincing (especially to the "believers") a documentary is made, we still have a long long ways to go before the mainstream will de-categorize UFOs and UFO-related topics from the realm of "pseudo-science" to mainstream reality.
Norio Hayakawa
James Fox: I KNOW WHAT I SAW

The recent UFO files "disclosures" from France, Great Britain, etc. are definitely the right steps. Nevertheless, simply releasing such files to the public will do very little to make the vast majority of the public accept the reality of UFOs and its consequences.

First of all, what the public needs is an unprecedented official statement from the government that UFOs are real. But no government so far has officially come out and declared that UFOs are real. The difficulty is not only "logistics" involving such announcements. Which agency would make such announcements? And after such announcements are made, then what next?

Once such announcements are made, then the public will demand more. The public will not be satisfied simply by being told that the UFO phenomenon is real. They will demand answers and further explanations........and it is my opinion that NO GOVERNMENT (INCLUDING THE U.S. GOVERNMENT) will dare come up with explanations, simply because the governments themselves have always been baffled (and will continue to be baffled) by the paranormal, non-physical aspects and incomprehensible behavioral patterns of this phenomenon and the inscrutable (and even what could only be described as mischievous, illogical and occasionally even sinister) nature of some of those so-called "entities" that are supposedly piloting or maneuvering these objects.

The governments may even have realized that those "entities" may not even be "advanced" extra-terrestrial visitors at all but may even be some unknown, ultra-dimensional force playing some endless mind "games" with us and manipulating our belief systems for some unknown agenda.

Yes, we may have had thousands and thousands, perhaps even tens of thousands of qualified eye-witnesses to the phenomenon all these years, especially since the end of World War II and even before then.

But untold number of eye-witnesses does not necessarily prove that UFOs are physical, advanced extra-terrestrial spacecraft and that we are being visited by physical, advanced beings from outer space.

In more than 60 years of the so-called modern era of UFO sightings (and even before 1947), we have yet to come up with any single, solid, tangible, irrefutable physical evidence that we are being visited by such advanced, extra-terrestrial civilization.

Accounts of crashes of some of these objects (such as the alleged 1947 Roswell "incident") do not prove much. Moreover, it is my belief that such crashes are not likely, if we consider that these objects are from highly advanced civilizations.

For example, if the Roswell crash of 1947 really did happen, it may not even have been a totally physical incident and may have completely baffled the government. It may even have been intentionally "staged" by an unknown force (possibly in "forced" collusion with a small, secretive group within the government which may have been unwittingly but selectively contacted by such "unknown" force) as part of a gradual, conditioning of belief systems of the public in order to fulfill a future global agenda).

However, I cannot definitely state that this is so.

In any case, the bottom line is that the UFO phenomenon itself is real.

It is my opinion that the rest of the government ( i.e., the non-secretive majority among the elitist circles within the government) is not ready and will continue to be hesitant to explain that the phenomenon is more than physical and, furthermore, that it may not necessarily be of extra-terrestrial origin. Neither is the vast majority of the public ready to accept such realities unless there is a consciousness shift that will involve the whole humanity as a collective unit.

Simply stated, the government is not in the business of explaining paranormal realities such as possible ultra-dimensional realities. Such realities are intertwined with belief systems, including religious belief systems.

I truly hope for full Disclosure. However, only some unprecedented eschatological global crises or inexplicable global shift in consciousness may be the time when such Disclosures could be made for the benefit of humanity.

http://www.myspace.com/noriohayakawa.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:30 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
This is for NL/ZT
Page 1
Quoted:
SOZT
An obvious failure, the Moon plume project is an immense embarrassment for NASA, who hoped to spike public interested in their work, and thus additional funding for an agency that is being steadily trimmed of late. No plumb whatsoever occurred, though the leading probe did cause a small flash of light. Thus, there will be scant analysis for water possible, as the plumb was the desired result that would allow analysis to occur. Mission failure. It is known and admitted that the leading probe did NOT land where aimed, into dust at the bottom of a crater, and thus something DID go wrong with the mission. Why did the leading probe divert, and was this truly an accident? We stated when asked about this mission earlier,
/index/zeta517.htm
that the mission would not go as expected, not be a success for the elite who hope to go to the Moon to avoid the pole shift on Earth, returning after the shift. If we can push the erratic Moon into place so that eclipses seem to be happening as expected, we can certainly nudge a tiny probe to hit rock rather than dust. And this is what was done, with the permission of the Council of Worlds. The elite had hoped to get public funding into NASA to continue the plan to put man back on the Moon in a permanent base, which now is a dashed hope. The elite may have their own funds, but wanted the expertise at NASA to do the work for them, as they do NOT want to be seen as reacting to all the pole shift warnings. Now they must fund this themselves, and anticipate potential interference from the Council of Worlds.

We warned the elite: inform the public about what is coming or suffer the same fate as the common man, stuck on the surface of Earth. The Moon plumb failure is just an explanation point on the end of this statement.
EOZT

end quoted
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 897858/pg1

This is most revealing also, and serves the "elite" right for all of their greed, selfishness, arrogance, theft of every human being on this planet. They should have to get the same fates indeed. And all of the murders done to various humans for too long just to cover up their evil and greedy crimes. How they allowed these evil ETs to be able to do anything to humans here also, just because of their own evil and greed of trying to exploit even ETs. But they got exploited in the process I think, which serves them right in that respect also. They are no better than any other human being on this planet and it is about time they all get put in their place.

brightstar

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
brightstar wrote:

brightstar

Prize is for international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons.

Hardly the mark of a Illumitoy sock puppet. I think that they would just as soon have a nuke war to cull out the Dead peasants and bring on the NWO.

Are there other sources or cross references to support Benjamin’s statement?

Ben also was saying the Feds would collapse on 9/30/09 and that did not happen.

Here are some different posts I found, for the ordinary person these articles all sound so nice, proper, etc. Makes one wonder why anyone would oppose anything. But because the majority of peoples do not understand what is really going on behind the scenes and then you do begin to learn just what is really going on, then these articles begin to take on an entirely different meaning because these PTB never do anything without a reason or purpose, which is always for their own greedy and controling agendas as usual.

Quote:
Nobel Peace Prize

The Nobel Peace Prize (Swedish and Norwegian: Nobels fredspris) was one of five Nobel Prizes bequeathed by the Swedish industrialist and inventor Alfred Nobel.
Background

Alfred Nobel
According to Nobel's will, the Peace Prize should be awarded "to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses."[1] Alfred Nobel's will stated that the prize should be awarded by a committee of five people elected by the Norwegian Parliament.
Nobel died in 1896 and did not leave an explanation for choosing peace as a prize category. The categories for chemistry and physics were obvious choices as he was a trained chemical engineer. The reason behind the peace prize is less clear. According to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, there's significant evidence his friendship with Bertha von Suttner, a peace activist and the first winner of the prize, may have profoundly influenced his decision to include peace as a category.[2] Scholars who studied Nobel have said it was Nobel's way to compensate for developing destructive forces (Nobel's inventions included dynamite and ballistite). None of his explosives, except for ballistite, were used in any war during his lifetime,[3] although the Irish Republican Brotherhood, an Irish nationalist organization, did carry out dynamite attacks in the 1880s[4] and he was instrumental in turning Bofors from an iron company to an armaments company whilst he owned it.
It is also unclear why Nobel wished the Peace Prize to be administered in Norway. The Norwegian Nobel Committee speculates that Norway may have been better suited to awarding the prize as it did not have the same militaristic traditions as Sweden and that at the end of the nineteenth century the Norwegian parliament had become closely involved in the Inter-Parliamentary Union's efforts to resolve conflicts through mediation and arbitration.[2]
Nomination and selection
The Norwegian Parliament appoints the Norwegian Nobel Committee, which selects the laureate for the Peace Prize.
Nomination
Each year, the Norwegian Nobel Committee specifically invites qualified people to submit nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize.[5] The statutes of the Nobel Foundation specify categories of individuals who are eligible to make nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize.[6] These are;
• Members of national assemblies and governments and members of the Inter-Parliamentary Union,
• Members of the Permanent Court of Arbitration and the International Court of Justice at the Hague,
• Members of Institut de Droit International,
• University professors of history, political science, philosophy, law and theology, university presidents and directors of peace research international affairs institutes,
• Former recipients, including board members of organisations that have previously won the prize,
• Present and past members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, and
• Former permanent advisers to the Norwegian Nobel Institute.

The 14th Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel Peace Prize laureates.
Nominations must usually be submitted to the Committee by February 1 of the year in question. Nominations by committee members can be submitted up to the date of the first Committee meeting after this deadline.[6]
In 2009, a record 205 nominations were received.[7] The Committee keeps the nominations secret and asks that nominators do the same. Over time many individuals have become known as "Nobel Peace Prize Nominees", but this designation has no official standing.[8] Nominations from 1901 to 1955, however, have been released in a database.[9] When the past nominations were released it was discovered that Adolf Hitler was nominated in 1939 by Erik Brandt, a member of the Swedish Parliament. Brandt retracted the nomination after a few days.[10] Other infamous nominees included Joseph Stalin and Benito Mussolini. However, since nomination requires only support from one qualified person, all nominations do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Nobel committee itself.[citation needed]
Unlike the other Nobel Prizes, which recognize completed scientific or literary accomplishment, the Nobel Peace Prize may be awarded to persons or organizations that are in the process of resolving a conflict or creating peace.
Selection
Nominations are considered by the Nobel Committee at a meeting where a short list of candidates for further review is created. This short list is then considered by permanant advisers to the Nobel institute, which consists Institute's Director and Research Director and a small numbers of Norwegian academics with expertise in subject areas relating to the prize. Advisers usually have some months to complete reports, which are then considered by the Committee to select the laureate. The Committee seeks to achieve a unanimous decision, but this is not always possible.[11]
Awarding the prize
The Nobel Committee chairman, currently Thorbjørn Jagland, presents the Prize to the laureate at the award ceremony. The Peace Prize is presented annually in Oslo, in the presence of the king, on December 10 (the anniversary of Nobel's death), and is the only Nobel Prize not presented in Stockholm. In Oslo, the Chairman of the Norwegian Nobel Committee presents the Nobel Peace Prize in the presence of the King of Norway. The Nobel Laureate then receives a diploma, a medal and a document confirming the prize amount.[12] The Nobel Peace Prize Ceremony is held at the Oslo City Hall, followed the next day by the Nobel Peace Prize Concert, which is broadcast to more than 450 million households in over 150 countries around the world. The concert has received worldwide fame and the participation of top celebrity hosts and performers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Peace_Prize

This above is from wiki, which is pretty self explanatory, but also lets one know that "politics" is definitely involved in who is picked to be on the Committee.

Quote:
Nobel committee head defends Obama peace prize
Posted: 11 October 2009 0245 hrs

OSLO - The head of the Nobel Peace Prize committee on Saturday defended its controversial decision to give the award to US President Barack Obama, saying his work so far justified the honour.

"He could have also had it too late," Thorbjoern Jagland told reporters.

"Can someone tell me who did more than him this year? It is difficult to name a winner of the peace prize who is more in line with Alfred Nobel's will."

Jagland, a former Norwegian prime minister, said "we are capturing the spirit of the times, the needs of the era."

He and the committee's four other members caused shockwaves on Friday by announcing that Obama had won the Nobel, praising his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."

The committee attached "special importance to Obama's vision and work for a world without nuclear weapons."

The award for the first black US president sparked both praise and criticism, with many saying he has not yet done enough to deserve it.

Obama himself, saying he was "surprised" and "deeply humbled," said he doubted he deserved the honour.

The leader of Norway's main opposition called Saturday for Jagland's resignation, a newspaper reported.

Siv Jensen, head of the far-right Progress Party, said Jagland should step down because his new job as secretary general of the Council of Europe compromised his independence.

Erna Solberg, leader of Conservative party Hoejre, also criticised Jagland's attempt to do two jobs and questioned his decision to hand Obama the peace prize.
The Nobel committee's five members are appointed by parliament.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/ ... 76/1/.html

The prize selections often result in allegations of political bias. The peace prize, in particular, is viewed through a political prism because the committee consists of members of the Norwegian Parliament, as stipulated in the 1895 will of prize founder Alfred Nobel, a Swedish industrialist who invented dynamite.
Nobel Foundation chairman Mikael Sohlman didn't immediately return calls seeking comment, but there is little chance of expanding the prizes, given the foundation's strict adherence to Nobel's will.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... QD9B2S7GO0

This article is showing that there is conflic arising in Norway over all of this by a couple of different fronts and or parties. Here again, POLITICS as usual.

Now the next article comes from the left-wing Huffington Post:

Quote:
Barack Obama, Nobel Peace Laureate: Whatever Happened to Awarding for Deeds Actually Done?

I am generally a supporter of Barack Obama. I voted for him and campaigned in print for his election. However, as I turned on CNN early this morning and saw the news that he'd been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, I actually gasped in disbelief. Twitter, Facebook and YouTube videos were destined to be in overdrive, not to mention the texts on millions of BlackBerrys.
As the 2 a.m. PDT CNN commentator interviewed Norwegian experts and past Peace Laureates, just about all of them repeated the obvious: Obama was being honored for the hope of what he might accomplish as opposed to what he has actually achieved.
The Nobel Peace Committee has been accused in the past of trying to make a political statement, and perhaps, because they admire Obama and his groundbreaking presidency, in addition to his earlier anti-war statements and recent speech to the Muslim world, they are, by this action, hoping to jump start his ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Why else give him the honor now? Whatever one might feel about Obama, he has not earned this singular award. Few American presidents have received it and of those who have it was bestowed after they'd been engaged in something special. Theodore Roosevelt had helped to negotiate peace in the Russo-Japanese War. Woodrow Wilson had tirelessly worked for the creation of the League of Nations -- a struggle that was blamed for causing the serious stroke he suffered, which left him disengaged in the last years of his presidency.
Jimmy Carter received the Peace Prize after he left office, but in the wake of huge achievements monitoring worldwide elections and in his efforts with Habitat for Humanity, building homes for the poor.
Former Vice President Al Gore got the prize after years of working for the environment. And whether you appreciated Henry Kissinger's getting the award it was in response to his efforts to effect a peace in the Vietnam War.
So, at the moment, I believe it is enormously premature for Obama to be getting this great tribute, which to a certain extent cheapens the prior recipients and the work all of them performed over so many years.
It is traditional for Nobel honorees to be named a long time after their achievements in the sciences and literature. Indeed, the winners announced this week in other categories performed their amazing work and discoveries decades ago. Obama's designation is akin to giving an Oscar to a young director for films we hope that he or she will produce or for a first-time published author getting a Pulitzer for a book he is destined to write some day.The time has not yet arrived and circumstances have not yet evolved where Barack Obama is anywhere near the point where he has earned this prize. I don't blame him for this capricious action; it was the Nobel Peace Committee which committed the offense, which no doubt has Alfred Nobel thumping his head against his casket.I only hope that President Obama takes this honor to heart to the extent that his policies and statements and deeds will someday make him deserving of this singular trophy. However, that time has not yet arrived, and I fear there will be a backlash to this announcement that may well lessen the significance this award has generally meant for well over a century.Michael Russnow's website is www.ramproductionsinternational.com.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-r ... 14899.html

Now, what did Benjamin Fulford say:

Quote:
The Nobel Peace Committee has proven to the world they are a scam and have permanently destroyed their credibility by awarding war-criminal mass-murderer Obama a “peace” prize. The members of the Nobel Prize committee and the Nobel family have now clearly shown they are members of the Nazi Thule society and are hereby officially designated as enemies of humanity. To this day the Nobel family makes most of their money from selling high explosives and clearly they are rewarding Obama for promoting war and the sale of explosives even as the talks peace. These desperate, evil rats will continue exposing themselves to the world through their actions not their words. Expect more Satan worshippers to be flushed from their hiding places over the coming weeks as the Federal Reserve Board undergoes its final death throes. http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

The Federal Reserve is in dire, desperate shape now, trying hard to keep up the scherade and fooling the people and the world. Many other countries are trying to tell Obama to stop all the spending, and yes much of the original spending did start under Bush/Cheney for sure, yet Obama has now passed their spending double and triple fold and now talk of even more. This has been nothing but a mass cover up of evil and corruption going on with these PTB and this Federal Reserve, it has been printing FRN's like there is no end to them, and yet all things finally come to an end. They are just trying to stall it as long as they can because they are loosing their controls now and they know it, yet do not want to admit it. So they will try to keep the cherade up as long as possible.

The so called dollar is loosing its value, and some countries are now trying to establish a colition to stop accepting the dollar for oil and various things. Of course this is all a plot to try to usher in all of this New World Order BS, but still they play the scenario out for public consumption in order to try to keep deceiving everyone.

Obama is being a very good "puppet" for them for sure, his actions are definitely proving it. Now even the majority of the Congress and Senate are in agreement to audit the Fed. If this happens, the Fed will finally fall I think because then much of their thefts and corruptions will come to light, which definitely needs to happen.

Obama has done nothing yet to have been given this Nobel Peace price like this, so I have to concur with Fulford's assessment that this is just a "bribe" to Obama in order to even keep him in a state of "closed eyes" to all that is really going on. In spite of all of his power grabs he has now done and is trying to still do, he is still nothing but a "pawn" being used by these various PTB and they will wind up throwing him to the wolves to as they always do with anyone they use. That is their motto, "use, abuse, exploit, and then discard" when it suits their purposes and plans.

Obama may have a lot of marxist ties from his past and be from Chicago which is very corrupt itself in the political arena, but even he is no match for these evil PTB who will finally wind up chewing him to pieces in spite of him be a willing "pawn" for them.

brightstar

Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Parsing out Obama’s Nobel remarks: (I must say that while writing this I did not have the opportunity to review Brightstar's simultaneously-posted remarks, above. So please pardon the cross-talk.)

Quote:
“I am both surprised and deeply humbled by the decision of the Nobel Committee. Let me be clear, I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments, but rather as an affirmation of American leadership on behalf of aspirations held by people in all nations. To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who've been honored by this prize, men and women who've inspired me and inspired the entire world through their courageous pursuit of peace.

But I also know that this prize reflects the kind of world that those men and women and all Americans want to build, a world that gives life to the promise of our founding documents. And I know that throughout history the Nobel Peace Prize has not just been used to honor specific achievement; it's also been used as a means to give momentum to a set of causes.

And that is why I will accept this award as a call to action, a call for all nations to confront the common challenges of the 21st century. Now, these challenges can't be met by any one leader or any one nation. And that's why my administration's worked to establish a new era of engagement in which all nations must take responsibility for the world we seek.

We cannot tolerate a world in which nuclear weapons spread to more nations and in which the terror of a nuclear holocaust endangers more people. And that's why we've begun to take concrete steps to pursue a world without nuclear weapons: because all nations have the right to pursue peaceful nuclear power, but all nations have the responsibility to demonstrate their peaceful intentions. We cannot accept the growing threat posed by climate change, which could forever damage the world that we pass on to our children, sowing conflict and famine, destroying coastlines and emptying cities.

And that's why all nations must now accept their share of responsibility for transforming the way that we use energy. We can't allow the differences between peoples to define the way that we see one another. And that's why we must pursue a new beginning among people of different faiths and races and religions, one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect. And we must all do our part to resolve those conflicts that have caused so much pain and hardship over so many years. And that effort must include an unwavering commitment to finally realize that – the rights of all Israelis and Palestinians to live in peace and security in nations of their own.

We can't accept a world in which more people are denied opportunity and dignity that all people yearn for: the ability to get an education and make a decent living, the security that you won't have to live in fear of disease or violence without hope for the future. And even as we strive to seek a world in which conflicts are resolved peacefully and prosperity is widely shared, we have to confront the world as we know it today. I am the commander in chief of a country that's responsible for ending a war and working in another theater to confront a ruthless adversary that directly threatens the American people and our allies.

I'm also aware that we are dealing with the impact of a global economic crisis that has left millions of Americans looking for work. These are concerns that I confront every day on behalf of the American people. Some of the work confronting us will not be completed during my presidency. Some, like the elimination of nuclear weapons, may not be completed in my lifetime.

But I know these challenges can be met, so long as it's recognized that they will not be met by one person or one nation alone. This award is not simply about the efforts of my administration; it's about the courageous efforts of people around the world. And that's why this award must be shared with everyone who strives for justice and dignity; for the young woman who marches silently in the streets on behalf of her right to be heard, even in the face of beatings and bullets; for the leader imprisoned in her own home because she refuses to abandon her commitment to democracy; for the soldier who sacrificed through tour after tour of duty on behalf of someone half a world away; and for all those men and women across the world who sacrifice their safety and their freedom and sometime their lives for the cause of peace. That has always been the cause of America.

That's why the world has always looked to America. And that's why I believe America will continue to lead. Thank you very much. “

Interesting comments, if you parse them out with an eye toward ‘diplomatic signaling’: that high art of subtly saying much to “those that know” while apparently saying very little to anyone else.

To wit:
Quote:
… We cannot accept the growing threat posed by climate change, which could forever damage the world that we pass on to our children, sowing conflict and famine, destroying coastlines and emptying cities.

Famine, destroyed coastlines and emptying cities…? On the basis of the present world situation, this is undoubtedly a ‘prescient’ comment. Destroyed coastlines certainly happened after the latest tsunamis, but at the Presidential and global level, such massive inundations and mass flight worthy of policy note are yet to come. It sounds more like one of Zetatalks' warnings. Famine does happen, but is it recently at a level worthy of Nobel-level notice? (With respect, your opinion may vary….) If looked at from the perspective of our old friend The Yellow Book (not ours, on this site, but from Majestic), this may be highly meaningful. And the “emptying cities”? This is otherwise purely a creature of the paranoia websites (“Grab yer gun and bug out!”), not yet a policy-worthy topic in terms of world - or even American - policy. Most people subject to wartime shelling in the middle east and Afghanistan tend to hunker down in place; the vast diaspora of fleeing refugees doesn’t, really, tend to “empty cities.” At least not on a presidential/world level. Yet.

Quote:
"…. accept their share of responsibility for transforming the way that we use energy.….

“Transform”, huh? As in: free up Free Energy Technology? Perhaps I am dreaming here. But perhaps – maybe, maybe – there is a hint to the PTB to get off the pot and Free Energy…? Dunno. But it is a curious reference here. He didn’t need to say this. Onward:

Quote:
…” the rights of all Israelis and Palestinians to live in peace and security in nations of their own.

Ahhh. Of all the international situations and nations of which Obama remained silent, he identified this alone one by name. Israel and Palestine. Pointed a finger, he did, at a nasty and contentious piece of business. This causes this armchair observer to wonder if some behind–the-scenes arms twisting is not the real reason for the Nobel accolades here…? What did he really do to thwart Israel’s nuclear war Iranian ambitions? How did Obama shift the odds? (I am also obliged to note here that while the Arab nations applauded Obama's award, Israel was singularly nasty in saying that the award would - as usual! - "set back the process of 'negotiation'.." So what are their interests in dissing a Peace Prize, hmmmmm?)

It remains clear – if nothing else – that:

1. Obama has ostensibly done nothing more than make some promising public gestures toward these issues;
2. The Nobel committee does not reward for ‘potential’ but only recognized accomplishments;
3. Any opportunity to acknowledge Obama’s accomplishments might have had a least the next three years to do so – why now?

So I’m still watching this one unfold. I don’t think the Nobel committee is perfectly stupid; I think they rewarded for “something”. But it might be awhile before the rest of us learn just exactly what they admired here.

Cheers,
Selene

Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:33 pm
GT Truther

If somehow you don't trust the guy...somehow I would understand it.

But you can't denied that this is not interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scym0WH3Jww

Everything he talks about can be found in the teachings of Drunvalo Melchizedek: The Ancient Secret Of The Flower of Life. And that was in 1999.

You judge for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_Life

Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:31 pm
GT Truther

Post The Dead Peasants Society
Selene wrote:
Dondep, you got this "most interesting" point re: disclosure exactly right:

Quote:
"...According to the terms of this particular treaty, no single nation could effect a 'disclosure' of the extraterrestrial presence without the assent and participation of all the nations.."

"All" the nations, huh? Man, that is the most fabulous Gotcha in all creation: requiring unanimity from a large and vastly diverse body of representatives of diverse interests. Perfect: the ideal way for Majestic (our good Earthside negotiators of this secret treaty) to absolutely ensure that no. disclosure. could. ever. happen.

Doubts? Ask yourself this simple question: When was the last time in recorded history - just once mind you, a single example, not even twice or 'sometimes, rarely' - that any large representative body has EVER voted 'unanimously' on a controversial or sensitive issue? Ever?

It's the perfect squelch. All the U.S. has to do to ensure that a motion to disclose will never. ever. pass. the UN is to bribe one single tacky minor third-world dictator already under their thumb and already in their pay to say 'No'. Done. And "don't blame the mighty US, we voted 'Yes.'" Sanctimony and high-fives all around....

"Unanimity." Hah. Hah. Hah.

Thought-provoking, Selene, though I had a different understanding in mind when I qualified my original statement by adding parenthetically "(the ones that were aware and/or had evidence)". While your point is well-taken, I didn't mean to suggest that every tiny sovereignty has veto power over this decision. In fact, the handful of nations that are involved and concerned is probably limited to the same line-up as the G20. The point was actually to reign in Majestic, to prevent them from "disclosing" a warped version of the true dimensions of the ET reality despite the objections of the other modern industrialized nations (I include India and China, the 2 most populous nations on Earth, in this, as well as Brazil, which has had more than its fair share of sightings and close encounters). They rightly foresaw the selfish powermongers pulling a power-play (such as the 2000 coup d'etat) and trying to pawn off the STS version ONLY as the sum total of the 'relationship'. Even though the US was the beneficiary of most of the ET blandishments, other nations also had glimpses of ET and in many cases their citizens had contact as well. By agreeing to the secrecy, ET ensured that a country such as China couldn't decide on its own to "admit" that we are being visited and holding high-level negotiations with extraterrestrials for, say, the purpose of providing us with 'free energy', which would be a lie.

In the present instance, it wouldn't do for Canada to have allowed the Request To Admit and corresponding Response to have made the MSM news, because then the entire fraudulent scenario Majestic wanted to foist on the public would have precipitated some major push-back by those that know better. Right-wing prayer-mongers would've had a field day, with all their fervent prayer (and self-righteousness about being holier than sub-standard humans that have different lifestyles and belief systems) being credited with averting the 'Catastrophe', and the Iraq war justified for allowing the US to capture those dangerous stargates, etc etc. So, in essence, the OF-9 stipulation about all the nations (those 'in the know') disclosing en masse turned out to be a good thing, frustrating Majestic in their evil plot to bamboozle the citizenry. Just look at what (didn't) happen on March 28th of this year.

The problem now is, can all the nations "in-the-know" finally agree on a true and fulsome Disclosure? The answer is unfortunately still NO, even with Obama in the White House. It's "NO" because the world's resources and therefore the sources of POWER are under the control of unscrupulous men and women who are often only inches and seconds away from setting off plans to enact instances of martial law, men and women who will panic if the average person learns unequivocally the truth about what they've been covering up for over half a century, men and women who have no conscience when it comes to concepts such as the "Dead Peasants" life-insurance policies they profit from........has everyone heard of those?!? If there is ONE PROGRAM in today's world that exemplifies the absolute and utter horridness with which the rich view the middle-class and the working poor, it is THAT. Google "Dead Peasants insurance" and see what comes up.

Now I'm all worked up again and need to calm down before resuming......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Cyberbird, That is just the tip of the iceburg. I have been reading about Melchizdek since the fifites and picked up a good book in montera California at an old book store in 1961. Try to get one! It was copyrighted in 1940.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:02 pm
GT Truther

Cyberbird, That is just the tip of the iceburg. I have been reading about Melchizdek since the fifites and picked up a good book in montera California at an old book store in 1961. Try to get one! It was copyrighted in 1940.

Thank you. I'll check it out. I just found one 1940's edition with Amazon. :-D

If anyone else is interested: http://books.google.ca/books?id=nv5WgxG ... q=&f=false

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:32 pm
GT Truther

Post Paging PageMarker
the time traveler wrote:

sigh....I wish our resident expert on the Melchizadeks, PageMarker, would post something about them right about now. They're a class of beings, not just "Drunvalo". See the Urantia book.

I heard the first several minutes of the Wilcock video you linked to, cyberbird, but the shameless self-promotion was a bit of a turn-off for me, sad to say. David Wilcock and I share only one thing in common: we've both been shat upon by Dan Burisch, and we have some common acquaintances as a result. Beyond that, we have entirely different concepts of what "disclosure" and "2012" are all about.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep, The Urantia book is my favorite! Got mine in 1960. And it so far has been right about everything!

Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:15 am

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.0
Wow GTAdmin, what a surprise to see the new board.... :shock:

At first I thought this is a serious takeover, Lol

Is this permanent?

I think I prefered the softer page colors we had b4

Sky :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:59 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next