It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread Volume 5.0 2009 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.0
Lynnwood wrote:
Mur wrote:
Plea agreements are generally upheld.

No offense Mur, but that plea agreement is nothing at all, it's VERBAL, look what they want him to SIGN - now THAT is the agreement. As far as trusting them to uphold a VERBAL agreement, when they required me to SIGN THE LEGAL AGREEMENT in red ABOVE?? NEVER. You're kidding, right?

There is no trial in a plea agreement, the whole thing CAN BE AGREED TO IN ADVANCE, and the fact that they would not be nailed down to PAPER is very telling.

Of course the plea agreement was/is in writing,!!!! The House of Lords opinion quotes the plea agreement in the paragraph you quoted.

Plea Agreements are upheld by the judge 95% of the time.

Do judges have to abide by the plea agreement? No. But 95% of the time, they do.

Gary's supporters are distorting the facts.

Just look at all the bad info you quoted as fact.

Look at the facts and tell me you believe anything coming from Gary or his supporters.

Distortions of truth are lies. Disclosure is about the truth ...right?

So is it okay to lie when it suits the ufo communities agenda? Isn't that the same argument we think the ufo insiders use as a rationale for non-disclosure.

If that's the world you want, fine. But disclosure will be pointless because the truth won't matter any more.

I'll post a few more excerpts from another article that has many links about the case.

If you're interested in the truth, then read it.

The whole article is at this link.
http://strange.corante.com/2009/08/06/g ... tish-press

“His general exposure would be in the range of between three and five years,” he said.

And to be clear, we’re not talking about three to five years on each count but three to five years in total. Not to make too fine a point, but as Lord Brown said in his ruling, one of the factors taken into account in sentencing is the recommendation of the prosecutor. Christie is basing his estimate on the guidelines and the sentence he would have expected with a successful conviction. Three to five years. Not 60.

=============================================================

Has McKinnon been denied his day(s) in British courts? No. His supporters might not like the outcome, but that should not obscure the fact that the courts here have ruled, thus far, that the extradition and the plea bargaining process have not violated McKinnon’s rights. That has been reaffirmed by court after court in the UK. This is how the legal system works.

Should he be tried in the UK instead of the US? The law of this is relatively straightforward and wasn’t a novel invention created by the Extradition Act of 2003. In most international cases, the jurisdiction for prosecution is determined by the location of the victim, not the criminal. If US hackers broke into British computers, they would be subject to British, not American law. Writing in the Times, Home Secretary Alan Johnson said:

The court was equally clear that he should be tried in America because the crimes he is accused of — although they were conducted from a computer in his bedroom in the UK — did not remotely affect people in this country. They affected critical government security systems in America.

This is why the Crown Prosecution Service won’t bring charges. No British victim. No British crime.

McKinnon says he was looking for evidence of UFOs and alien technology. He may not have found any, but he has succeeded in creating a parallel world. There is the world of the facts and findings of the case available for anyone to see in court documents and rulings, and then there is the fantasy world created by McKinnon and his supporters. In the real world, he’s not facing anything like 60 years if convicted, but 3-5. In the real world, he could have served six to 12 months in US custody had he accepted the written plea agreement.

============================================================

I’ll end with one more quote from Christie from an Australian computer security site looking at London Mayor Boris Johnson’s recent column supporting McKinnon (see above reference to opportunistic politicians). In it, Christie says:

[McKinnon] has created this cause celebre status in order to appeal to folks who will beat the drum on his behalf and they conveniently ignore the facts of the situation and the entire nature of his conduct. I think that, unfortunately, it lends some credence to the individuals who are painting McKinnon as a victim, to have the mayor of London weigh in as part of that team … people are resorting to a distortion of the facts in order to further his celebrity status as a victim. It’s troubling.

With that, I’m through writing about McKinnon. You may have a different view of the case, and the only thing I ask is to follow the links in this post. Look at the evidence. You may come to a different conclusion than I have, but at least you’ll know the facts. Welcome to the real world.

http://strange.corante.com/2009/08/06/g ... tish-press
=======================================================

I'm done also writing about Mckinnon. It's clear to me that most in the ufo community don't really care about any truth.

I'll say this though....Disclosure won't be what most expect, or want, or be a truth that they are willing to face.

Mur

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:31 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for the clarification and extra information Mur. I was hung up on that red section, which didn't seem too promising. I missed the part about the plea being written as well.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:10 pm
Truth Seeker

Lynnwood wrote:
Thanks for the clarification and extra information Mur. I was hung up on that red section, which didn't seem too promising. I missed the part about the plea being written as well.

Sorry for the rant Lynneword, it wasn't really directed at you.

Please forgive me.

I'd rather take aim at this post by Bren Burton, Admin of OM.

Serpo, TC Group/Solar Warden, the drone-Caret hoax and Source "A" are stories that have nothing to do with any real disclosure.

Bren claims they are all connected and they are. Connected at the source of these stories is the IC.

Carrion suspects OMF as some kind of IC operation. Could he possibly be right?

Besides that, these stories are in conflict with each other. They all can't be right.

This is just another case of believing that truth of disclosure can be obtained through lies.

It can't be.

Interesting side note .....the TC Group called Source "A", a fraud ;)

Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:02 pm
Truth Seeker

Mur wrote:

Serpo, TC Group/Solar Warden, the drone-Caret hoax and Source "A" are stories that have nothing to do with any real disclosure.

Bren claims they are all connected and they are. Connected at the source of these stories is the IC.

Carrion suspects OMF as some kind of IC operation. Could he possibly be right?

Besides that, these stories are in conflict with each other. They all can't be right.

This is just another case of believing that truth of disclosure can be obtained through lies.

It can't be.

Interesting side note .....the TC Group called Source "A", a fraud ;)

OMF has been become a fertile playground for the "feathered ones". Kit will admit it when he is called out but oh how he does like to delve into the odd psyop now and then. Puthoff is the silent one but no doubt an adept puppet master. He would love for you to have a new religion. Smith and Pandolfi are devout followers. Rick? Well Rick is just Rick. Thick as a brick is Rick. Rick with a silent "P". As they say, birds of a feather..

These guys are well past their use by date and so is their tired meme. Burton dreams of being one of the next gen but his history does not serve him well.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:18 pm
Truth Seeker

In the interest of full disclosure, I like Dan Smith personally. I don't agree with him on many things, but I do agree with some.

I've met him, and talk with him on the phone frequently.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Truth Seeker

There is always the possibility that some in the IC genuinely want disclosure

Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 pm
Truth Seeker

He is entertaining no doubt, and a great abstract if not sometimes obtuse writer. Dry sense of humor too.

But the message? Take it or leave it.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:00 pm
Truth Seeker

Crackajack wrote:
He is entertaining no doubt, and a great abstract if not sometimes obtuse writer. Dry sense of humor too.

But the message? Take it or leave it.

Message? I'm not sure I've fully understood everything he tires to relate...but to me the message is we all return to where we come from...we are more than our physical existence. That being said, he could very well become a patsy.

Yex wrote:
There is always the possibility that some in the IC genuinely want disclosure

Hi Yex

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:13 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for that Mur.

I need to understand this - IC = ?? short for I...C... something? --thinking might be Intelligence Community?

And what is the TC Group, and Source A? Can you give me (possibly others need it too) some background? Or perhaps links to specific posts at OMF to get me up to speed. Sounds fascinating.

I know what the references to "feathered friends" etc is... I have not hung out at OMF so am not up on all the shorthand..

EDIT:

Found this:

An Interview with Clay Pickering: “Source A” and the UN Meeting.
http://www.openmindsforum.com/

And speaking of Solar Warden, do you mean something like this:

Alien Interview: http://alieninterview.org/
Link to book: http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/uplo ... erview.pdf
I've read this. If it is anywhere near the truth, we are in deep doodoo.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:56 pm
Truth Seeker

Lynnwood wrote:
Thanks for that Mur.

I need to understand this - IC = ?? short for I...C... something? --thinking might be Intelligence Community?

And what is the TC Group, and Source A? Can you give me (possibly others need it too) some background? Or perhaps links to specific posts at OMF to get me up to speed. Sounds fascinating.

I know what the references to "feathered friends" etc is... I have not hung out at OMF so am not up on all the shorthand..

EDIT:

Found this:

An Interview with Clay Pickering: “Source A” and the UN Meeting.
http://www.openmindsforum.com/

And speaking of Solar Warden, do you mean something like this:

Alien Interview: http://alieninterview.org/
Link to book: http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/uplo ... erview.pdf
I've read this. If it is anywhere near the truth, we are in deep doodoo.

IC short for intelligence community, I'm lazy

TC group is here

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... isclosures

I don't think very much of these stories are true.

But something is occurring. The folks that interact, are tracked, hence the reason for the stories.

Moth's to the fire

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 pm
GT Truther

I've been reading various things on the internet that suggest that a quiet invasion by non-humans is well underway on Earth.

I don't know if this is true, but the grey abduction scenario involving hybrids that are now hard to detect from normal humans seems to be real.

So my question to posters on this message board is whether you think a quiet invasion by non-humans is well underway.

I have also read, and who knows if it is true, that the end result of this "invasion" is going to unfold in the next several years.

I just watched Monday Night Football, so I have doubt that the roof will soon be blown off of our reality.

But that's probably the way the native people felt just before Cortez showed up.

What do you think?

Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:39 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Am reading on a book I found on the internet The Search for Zero Point by Nick Cook and this portion here I felt was relative:

In the appendix section of a compendium of UFO sightings, I found a secret memorandum dated September 23,1947, from Lieutenant General Nathan Twining, head of the U.S. Army Air Forces' Air Materiel Command (AMC), to Brigadier General George Schulgen, a senior USAAF
staff officer in Washington.

The memorandum had been declassified and released into the public domain only in the late 1970s. I'd found it during another late-night trawl of my burgeoning archive, a cup of strong coffee in my hand to keep me awake.

In the memo, Twining states in his "considered opinion" that the rash of UFO sightings in America during the summer of 1947—the first real wave, as it turned out—had been "something real and not visionary or fictitious."

He continued: "There are objects . . . approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as a man-made aircraft." These discs exhibited a number of common characteristics, amongst them a metallic or light-reflecting surface, an absence of any jet
trail and no propulsion sound.

In addition, they were capable of "extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and action which must be considered evasive when sighted."

For an Air Force officer—a senior one, even—to admit to the reality of UFOs was quite an admission, but it was not unique. Other then classified memos from other USAAF officers of the day show them to have been similarly perplexed by the disc sightings phenomenon across America from mid-1947 onward.

Now, if memory serves me correctly Twining was involved in the first MJ12 Group wasn't he?
And even tho the various government agencies, militaries, etc. poo poo all of this ET and UFO topic publicly, behind the scenes they know full well it is all correct and they know because of their actual collusion with some of them also. But the deceptions continue in spite of the real truths of it all unfortunately.

brightstar

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
So my question to posters on this message board is whether you think a quiet invasion by non-humans is well underway.

I have also read, and who knows if it is true, that the end result of this "invasion" is going to unfold in the next several years.

I just watched Monday Night Football, so I have doubt that the roof will soon be blown off of our reality.

But that's probably the way the native people felt just before Cortez showed up.

What do you think?

I think you are right, a silent invasion has been underway for quite some time, but that there are other things happening as well. The vultures are circling and jockeying for position.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 am
GT Truther

I live in Virginia, near Charlottesville to be more exact and outside the city. Anyway, last night around 11:00 p.m. I started to hear a low pitched hum. I mean just barely audible but distinctly there. Sounded like a diesel engine in idle. I asked my folks if they could hear it and they couldn't. My dad's hearing is shot anyhow from his days in the service and being exposed to loud ordinance during field training exercises. My mom though, her hearing is fine but couldn't pick it up. To me, the noise was so distinct that I couldn't fall asleep and it felt like my inner ear was vibrating. I was actually experiencing nausea. Now I read you guys having similar hums going on. I doubt that boring machines are so numerous that we are all having them tunnel underneath us. Has anybody plotted out these hums on a map? I know that sound is produced in earthquakes (even light!) and right now ZT's explaination actually seem credible. Wow, I'm giving credence to a person with pyschosis (Nancy)!

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:12 am
GT Truther

Obama's REAL End of November announcement! Me thinks Project Scam o lot, and David Wil Cock.. Neeed to be tarred and feathered!!!!

Shady

Quote:
President Barack Obama to announce extra 34,000 troops for Afghanistan before end of November
Published on 11-09-2009 Email To Friend Print Version

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Source: London Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ember.html

After a seventh meeting with senior advisers on the thorny issue of reinforcements, officials said he favoured the middle of three options presented by Gen Stanley McChrystal, the Nato and US commander in Afghanistan.

At the meetings - totalling 20 hours - Gen McChrystal had presented scenarios involving 40,000 more troops, 30,000 more and 20,000.
The White House would overrule the arguments of Joe Biden, the vice president, for sending just 10,000 more troops and switching the mission to largely a holding operation and a hunt for al-Qaeda. Gone too is the possibility of Gen McChrystal's dream number of 80,000 troops which was thrown into the debate at some stage.

McClatchy newspapers said the administrationn would dispatch 23,000 additional combat and support troops from the 101st Airborne Division, 10th Mountain Division and the marines.

A new headquarters in Kandahar, the Taliban's southern birthplace, would be staffed with 7,000 more troops when US forces take command next year. An additional 4,000 US troops would be sent to train Afghan counterparts.

The first reinforcement won't arrive until March and all the additional troops would not arrive until the end of 2010.

Republicans have called for a more rapid decision from the president and argued that as commander-in-chief he should heed the advice of his field commander. Critics have said delays have emboldened the Taliban, whose attacks against Western targets are becoming more daring, numerous and deadly by the week. Mr Obama's defenders have said that such an important decision requires proper deliberation.

According to reports, Mr Obama is unlikely to make an announcement until after Nov 23 when Nato to consider requests to commit more troops. So far only Britain has pledged an additional 500 but US administration officials pan to brief counterparts in an effort to build support.

The delay will also give the US and its major partners in Afghanistan time to reach a "compact" on working with Hamid Karzai, the Afghan president, to improve governance and reduce corruption.

Washington has already given Mr Karzai six months to clean up his act, according to Afghan officials, while Gordon Brown and Bernard Kouchner, the French foreign have both publicly made critical remarks about the Afghan leader. The Prime Minister said Mr Karzai's government "had become a byword for corruption".

"I am not prepared to put the lives of British men and women in harm's way for a government that does not stand up against corruption," he said.

White House advisers have always stressed that troop numbers are only part of the equation in improving the situation in Afghanistan. And they are aware that, as in Britain, the public is not convinced that success can be guaranteed, no matter how many additional troops are sent.

A retired US general said that however many reinforcements were decided upon, the president had to give an impression of steadfastness.

"It's critical that he delivers this in the right way. He is about to make a decision that could determine the destiny of Afghanistan and his message should be clear that the United States is committed unequivocally to bringing stability to Afghanistan, as well as protecting US interests," he said.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:09 am
GT Truther

Although troop increase feels like a campaign promise break...it sounds like democracy in action. The general and Obama going back and forth until an agreement is found. Wasn't this something else that ZT mentioned? Darn that Nancy!

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:15 am
GT Truther

Welcome to future... Welcome to age of Real X-Men ;) Shady

Quote:
Villager leaves mysterious burnt footprints - Fiji Times Online

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=132729#

Sikeli Nadiri showing his footprints which has scorched the grass+ Enlarge this image

Sikeli Nadiri showing his footprints which has scorched the grass

AN early morning walk to his farm has left footprints which burnt portions of grass on his village lawn.

Villager Sikeli Nadiri, who lives in Daroko settlement, outside Savusavu, is baffled as he tries to figure out the cause of his mysterious brown prints.

The incident has attracted fellow villagers to his house to have a feel of his feet trying to find a clue to the mystery.

Mr Nadiri said it happened the previous week on Wednesday when he went to his farm to tend to his cows.

The ground he walked on were seen scorched the next morning leaving footprints leading from his house to the farm.

He said on Thursday, villagers were talking about the strange footprints which had turned brown.

He was told of news when villagers noticed that the scorched portions of grass had started from his house.

Mr Nadiri said he followed the footprints and told the villagers that it was his footprints but he had no idea how the withered portion came about.

Last week, police visited him on Tuesday and the ground he walked on during the interview was also affected.

The next day, Mr Nadiri said he followed the footsteps he took during the interview and noticed the same kind of footprints.

The grass had withered and turned brown in colour.

Mr Nadiri said he had two sets of footprints in two separate weeks.

He said he didn't step on any chemical before walking to his farm to check on the cows.

Mr Nadiri said if he had stepped on chemicals, his feet would have been affected.

He said there were no traditional links or history related to his mysterious footsteps.

Strange it may seem, the incident has not stirred any fear or trouble in the village as the villagers continue to live their lives as usual.

End of story

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:26 am
GT Truther

Maybe that guy dipped his feet in herbicide before walking 'bout.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:20 am
GT Truther

Well. Well. Well.

News from the department of Nothing Is Official Until It is Officially Denied:

NASA on a crusade to debunk 2012 apocalypse myths

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.d1a7d73018336ea872c383a980ddb006.5a1&show_article=1

Quote:
The world is not coming to an end on December 21, 2012, the US space agency insisted Monday in a rare campaign to dispel widespread rumors fuelled by the Internet and a new Hollywood movie.

A ``rare campaign`` against something they find necessary to deride as `totally wacko`, eh? Now, where have we seen this before? Oh, merely every time someone starts to get close to the truth, that’s all: start with ridicule, proceed to character assassination, thence to psychosis. So why bother dissing a movie, for crissake? It’s only supposed to be fiction and entertainment, isn’t it? Isn’t it?

Quote:
The doomsday scenario revolves claims that the end of time will come as an obscure Planet X -- or Nibiru – heads toward or collides into Earth.

Interesting that they’re including the “heads toward” scenario – the Nancy Leider/Zeta position – as well as the direct hit concept in their denials…..

Quote:
Some websites accuse NASA of concealing the truth on the wayward planet's existence, but the US space agency denounced such stories as an "Internet hoax."

"There is no factual basis for these claims," NASA said in a question-and-answer posting on its website.

NASA “conceal the truth”? Heavens! My smelling salts…!

Quote:
If such a collision were real "astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade”,…

Yes. We are reliably informed that indeed they have been.

Quote:
….and it would be visible by now to the naked eye," it added.

As some visible-eye photos have in fact been taken by observers around the world – but, hey, who’s counting?

Quote:
"Obviously, it does not exist."
"Credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012," NASA insisted.

And NASA has made damn sure they don’t know…

Quote:
Initial theories set the disaster for May 2003,

May 2003? That was Nancy Leider’s White Lie date, no? Clearly, that’s what they’re referring to here. The movie is a stalking horse here for dissing Leider’s theories. (Note to Self: Read up on Nancy Leider…and pay attention.)

Quote:
…..but when nothing happened the date was moved forward to the winter solstice in 2012 to coincide with the end of a cycle of the ancient Mayan calendar.

….And it said there are no planetary alignments on the horizon for the next few decades. [Selene says: WTF??? They’ve never heard of the galactic plane?]

And even if the planets were to line up as some have forecast [Selene: Hey, guys – either they will or they won’t. It’s a matter of celestial mechanics, pure and simple. You mean you’ve been sending stuff to Mars by pure wild-ass guesswork?]… the effect on our planet would be "negligible," NASA said.

Among the other theories NASA has set out to debunk are that geomagnetic storms, a pole reversal or unsteadiness in the Earth's crustal plates might befall the planet.

Woaah. Now we’re getting onto some heavy duty debunking here. Pole reversal, you say? Unsteadiness of the crustal plates, eh? Nothing to see here, sheeple, :sheep :sheep :sheep move along, internet hoax….

Quote:
"We have already determined that there are no threatening asteroids as large as the one that killed the dinosaurs," the space agency said.

As large as something that caused an ELE (extinction level event)? Doesn’t have to be, does it, to cause a whole lot of disruption. Another clever half-truth from the masters of deception.

I mean, plainly: if this is all so whacko - and just a movie - why is NASA taking time out from their important and cash-strapped responsbilities to comment on our fruitcake ideas?

Gotta love it.

Cheers,
Selene

Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:32 am
GT Truther

I just read that article on breitbart. Definitely a link to ZT prediction and an attempt to discredit it. Hey, I don't need NASA campaign against 2012. I can do that on my own, for free! What I do think this will cause is the exact opposite of what they want. People will say, "what the hell is this Nibiru/planet X crap, I'll look into myself...".

A multi thousand (perhaps tens of thousands) dollar campaign to discredit something is in itself something worthwhile to investigate. What are they trying to discredit? I predict hundreds more people will research planet X and come to their own conclusions. Perhaps, in a way, this is really a disclosure effort using reverse psychology.

Also, it might get brief discussions on news networks. If only to ridicule the subject matter. However, that will get the curious to look into it!

Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 am
GT Truther

Mikilus wrote:

Quote:
Perhaps, in a way, this is really a disclosure effort using reverse psychology

I was thinking this same thing while reading Selene's post and then your next one on it, and then you said it also.

Agree with you both here because IF it is all just one big "HOAX" why is NASA getting involved at all and making any statements period. So very well could be reverse psychology indeed, a form of silent disclosure for sure.

Now we have IDA that popped up rather late in the season for hurricanes isn't it? Now all of this "humming" so many are apparently hearing. Other earthquakes that happened a few days back that caused even more death and havoc and IDA hit land this morning and is heading northeast which will leave a lot of rain they said on the weather report this morning, but that is not so unusual for these types of tropical fronts, but what next???????????????

Then Shady posts about this man walking and every footstep he made turned the grass brown, now that is definitely a bit unusual for sure. Another new phenomena occurring maybe?? :gah

What next?????????????

brightstar

Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.0
Quote:
Woaah. Now we’re getting onto some heavy duty debunking here. Pole reversal, you say? Unsteadiness of the crustal plates, eh? Nothing to see here, sheeple, :sheep :sheep :sheep move along, internet hoax….

hmmm...

I just here to point to this link on Wiki:

Quoted:
Pole shift hypothesis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The pole shift hypothesis is the hypothesis that the axis of rotation of a planet has not always been at its present-day locations or that the axis will not persist there; in other words, that its physical poles had been or will be shifted. The Pole shift hypothesis is almost always discussed in the context of Earth, but other bodies in the Solar System may have experienced axial reorientation during their existences.

-snip-

Causes and effects

It is now established that true polar wander has occurred at various times in the past, but at rates of 1° per million years or less.[1][2][3] However, in popular literature, many conjectures have been suggested involving very rapid polar shift. The potential forces that could cause a reorientation of the Earth's axis of rotation include:

* A postglacial crustal rebound.[4]
* A high-velocity asteroid or comet which hits Earth at such an angle that the lithosphere moves independent of the mantle.[citation needed]
* A high-velocity asteroid or comet which hits Earth at such an angle that the entire planet shifts axis.[citation needed]
* An unusually magnetic celestial object which passes close enough to Earth to temporarily reorient the magnetic field, which then "drags" the lithosphere about a new axis of rotation. Eventually, the sun's magnetic field again determines the Earth's, after the intruding celestial object "returns" to a location from which it cannot influence Earth.[citation needed]
* Perturbations of the topography of the core-mantle boundary, perhaps induced by differential core rotation and shift of its axial rotation vector, leading to CMB mass redistributions. See, e.g., Bowin.[5]
* Mass redistributions in the mantle from mantle avalanches or other deformations. See, e.g., Ladbury,[6] and Steinberger and O'Connell.[7]

A slow pole shift in the poles would display the most minor alterations and no destruction. A more dramatic view assumes more rapid changes, with dramatic alterations of geography and localized areas of destruction due to earthquakes and tsunamis. Several recent books propose changes that take place in weeks, days, or even hours, resulting in a variety of doomsday scenarios.

Regardless of speed, the results of a shift occurring results in major climate changes for most of the Earth's surface, as areas that were formerly equatorial become temperate, and areas that were temperate become either more equatorial or more arctic.

end quoted
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_shift_hypothesis

:yamon

Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is all getting more interesting each day now it seems. Several days ago the History Channel did a segment on December, 2012.

Now NASA comes out with their debunking it all, which could still also be a way of "silent" disclosure on it all to peak the interest of the populations to inquire and find out more on it all as Mikilus stated and my thoughts coinciding.

All that Selene stated in her post.

Now Recall posting his wiki infos on a Pole Shift and all that has been said for several years on here now over it all.

NL/ZT materials and infos and various others on this topic also.

Then I find what Alex Collier said, which is the most I have found so far from him stating anything much on Nibiru/Planet X even tho it was a few years ago.

Now REMEMBER how Alex Collier also said that TIME to the Andromedeans is nothing like how we on earth count time, they have no time per si, so in them trying to give any kind of time frames for human understanding still might not be within our time frame perimeters. "Out there" time is not like it is here on earth anyway from various other sources also.

Again what Alex Collier stated:
Q: Is there any correlation between this event and the approaching of Planet X?

AC: That is a great question too. Planet X: two years ago, and I am on the record as putting this on the website, a portion of the Nibiruin Family, the Enki line, approached the Andromedan Council and asked for permission to enter our solar system to retrieve mining equipment and other materials that they had left behind when they left here. There was a considerable amount of debate. The Andromedan civilization itself was staunchly against it because the Nibiruins are not known for keeping their word. However, the Andromedan Council itself ruled OK. We will allow them in. And they are in fact coming. What is coming is not a planet; it is an intelligently guided planetary size craft. It can maneuver, it can change direction, it can come and go anywhere it wants. It is not in an orbit, like we have been taught.

Q: So it can’t hurt us.

AC: It can hurt us, if it comes too close to us. Its field will cause a lot of problems here.

Q: Is it as big as they say?

AC: Sure. The Andromedans have told me of races that have mother craft from the Andromedan Galaxy that are twice the size of Jupiter that house over a billion beings on it. That’s amazing; I can’t imagine being stuck with the same people. Let me finish the Nibiru thing. They are coming, what’s going to happen, I have no idea. I can honestly tell you this, though; the Andromedans expect them not to keep their word, to just pick up their mining materials. .
Much of that mining material is in the rings of Saturn for the record

Were we not discussing on here a while back about Saturn or did I read this somewhere else? But what I am remembering is that there was some questioning going on about some type of craft seen around the rings of Saturn, a hughe type craft or mothership and various smaller ones, and of a NEW RING being formed around Saturn and "they" didn't know how it was appearing or coming from?

In this Collier is saying his Andromedeans told him they wanted to retrive some minding equipment from SATURN no less. And then there is some type of actual activity around Saturn occurring even tho we do not know exactly when, but it was recently that the article or information came out, even if the actual event may have happened sometime prior.

Then this History Channel segment on Dec. 2012, then of all things NASA itself now going public making the statements they have on it all now, discussing and describing it all in pretty good detail as I think on it all more now, even tho they are saying it is all a HOAX. Now think about it it all now and the implications of all of this. Coincidence??? I do not think so. Deliberate?? Yes I am inclined to now think definitely deliberate in order to try to inform the populations of some type of event coming.

We fairly well also know that there have been being "wars" going on out in space since this gentleman out west has brought this knowledge public and proved it to many peoples using night vision binoculars and he or some of his folks there have even filmed it occurring and the craft flying around. Collier also stated to that the Andromedeans knew that the Nibiru didn't always keep their word and this was one of the main reasons they were hesitant to grant their request to come and get their equipment also. Yet he states, "THEY ARE COMING". To me that is a pretty bold statement indeed.

I am sure that many in the know on it all do have some conscience and want the masses to be informed so that more can try to prepare and help save themselves, and yet they cannot come right out point blank and disclose it all, same situation with the alien ETs and UFO subjects also. They don't want utter chaos or for the masses to get out of control and them loose their controls. I dare say they are living in utter terror over it all as more and more informations become public and IF and WHEN this Planet X is very visible in the sky as has been told it will be, then I dare say some of them may have to start wearing diapers because they will definitely know that they are in big big trouble and may either disappear to their bunkers of safety (which I don't think will be as safe as they originally thought) so that the peoples can't get to them, check out or whatever from sheer terror of what will happen to them once the people get hold of them over it all.

There is a saying that "When the Student is Ready, the Teacher will appear", I do believe this statement, and I also do believe that when it is time for all things to happen, the informations or whatever just "appear" for ones information and knowledge. All things in their due time and this has proved itself to me many times over the years. So as I said earlier, it will be interesting now to see what "appears" next with any information or debunking and the source that it comes from. As my thoughts are going now, I feel that the more the establishment tries to debunk it all, the more truth there may be to it all.

brightstar

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Since I see several mentions of NASA and 2012

Have you all seen this page, at NASA?

2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End? <---- horrible grammar, Freudian slip?
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
Quote:
Remember the Y2K scare? It came and went without much of a whimper because of adequate planning and analysis of the situation. Impressive movie special effects aside, Dec. 21, 2012, won't be the end of the world as we know. It will, however, be another winter solstice.

Much like Y2K, 2012 has been analyzed and the science of the end of the Earth thoroughly studied. Contrary to some of the common beliefs out there, the science behind the end of the world quickly unravels when pinned down to the 2012 timeline. Below, NASA Scientists answer several questions that we're frequently asked regarding 2012.

Question (Q): Are there any threats to the Earth in 2012? Many Internet websites say the world will end in December 2012.
Answer (A): Nothing bad will happen to the Earth in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012.

Q: What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in 2012?
A: The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Then these two fables were linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.

Q: Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.

Q: Could a phenomena occur where planets align in a way that impacts Earth?
A: There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.

Q: Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Planet X or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?
A: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist. Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles.

Q: What is the polar shift theory? Is it true that the earth’s crust does a 180-degree rotation around the core in a matter of days if not hours?
A: A reversal in the rotation of Earth is impossible. There are slow movements of the continents (for example Antarctica was near the equator hundreds of millions of years ago), but that is irrelevant to claims of reversal of the rotational poles. However, many of the disaster websites pull a bait-and-shift to fool people. They claim a relationship between the rotation and the magnetic polarity of Earth, which does change irregularly, with a magnetic reversal taking place every 400,000 years on average. As far as we know, such a magnetic reversal doesn’t cause any harm to life on Earth. A magnetic reversal is very unlikely to happen in the next few millennia, anyway.

Q: Is the Earth in danger of being hit by a meteor in 2012?
A: The Earth has always been subject to impacts by comets and asteroids, although big hits are very rare. The last big impact was 65 million years ago, and that led to the extinction of the dinosaurs. Today NASA astronomers are carrying out a survey called the Spaceguard Survey to find any large near-Earth asteroids long before they hit. We have already determined that there are no threatening asteroids as large as the one that killed the dinosaurs. All this work is done openly with the discoveries posted every day on the NASA NEO Program Office website, so you can see for yourself that nothing is predicted to hit in 2012.

Q: How do NASA scientists feel about claims of pending doomsday?
A: For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, where is the science? Where is the evidence? There is none, and for all the fictional assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, we cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012.

Q: Is there a danger from giant solar storms predicted for 2012?
A: Solar activity has a regular cycle, with peaks approximately every 11 years. Near these activity peaks, solar flares can cause some interruption of satellite communications, although engineers are learning how to build electronics that are protected against most solar storms. But there is no special risk associated with 2012. The next solar maximum will occur in the 2012-2014 time frame and is predicted to be an average solar cycle, no different than previous cycles throughout history.

Addition information concerning 2012 is available on the Web, at:

--NASA Astrobiology Institute: "Nibiru and Doomsday 2012" http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-ast ... nd-answers
--Bad Astronomy: "The Planet X Saga: The Scientific Arguments in a Nutshell" http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/pl ... shell.html
--Sky and Telescope Magazine: "2012: The Great Scare" http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/featur ... guest.html

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:39 pm
GT Truther

Part of the Cover-up is the fact that Planet X (10) is officialy ERIS:
Quoted:
" its discoverers and NASA called it the Solar System’s tenth planet. This, along with the prospect of other similarly sized objects being discovered in the future, motivated the International Astronomical Union (IAU) to define the term planet for the first time. Under a then-new IAU definition approved on August 24, 2006, Eris is a "dwarf planet" along with Pluto, Ceres, Haumea and Makemake.[13]
end quoted:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eris_%28dwarf_planet%29

Cause this Nibiru is Offically "a Planet with no Name" in a Scientific Circles!

Time to Remember what Phil Schneider said about the Underground Bases and Aliens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY_ypby- ... _embedded#
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4VzfNaZ ... o_response
with English and Spanish Subtitles

Also Hard Scientific data on Shift of Axis on Planet Mars:
Quoted:
"Richards pointed out that the tilt of the rotation axis of a planet actually remains fixed relative to the sun, but the crust moves relative to this axis. The question remains: What caused Mars' rotation axis to move relative to the crust?

Any major shift of mass on a planet - within the mantle, or between the mantle and the crust to form a volcano, or even via impact from outer space - could cause a shift of the rotation axis because a spinning planet is most stable with its mass farthest from its spin axis. Richards has modeled true polar wander in Earth's past that was generated by the upwelling of hot mantle in the interior of the planet, which some scientists claim shifted our planet's rotation axis 90 degrees some 800 million years ago, tipping the planet on its side."
end quoted
http://www.marsdaily.com/reports/Wander ... e_999.html

:alien

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next