It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread Volume 5.0 2009 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.0
Phatman wrote:
So, I am questioning what an Extra Terrestrial really is. Is an extra terrestrial one who inhabits a physical body as we know them
to be a mostly bag of water to steal a star trek euphemism. Or are extra terrestrials fit a unknown category which is not explainable
by our physics. I give you a case-n-point...
-snip-
... (grins)

ie:
But the question is this a Ship, a Probe or a live Alien?
I like the unknow category

this is from Youtube...
quoted:
НЛО над Москвой, ул.Краснобогатырская, 4:30 утра, 1 июля 2001 года

Особенности объекта: постоянно находился в одной точке на небе, хотя присутствует легкий ветер (видно по движению закрывающих объект облаков). Высота более 500м, если судить по облакам (обьект над облаками), так что на воздушный шар или зонд это не похоже-они не могут неподвижно находиться в одной точке более 20 минут.

Доп. информация об обьекте:
end quoted
said:
UFO over Moscov, July 1 2001 4.30
There is a low wind, but the objet remain in the same place, (you can see the clouds move), about 500m of elevation, over the clouds is the object, that remain there for about 20 mins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ucV_yQ81s

:?:

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
mjc wrote:
As for Mckinnon, ......... Do you really believe that these secrets are hooked up to the internet? The Chinese have much better hackers ;)

Doesn't take a hacker at all. Don't forget we are dealing with STUPID HUMANS. Last July, 2008, I was on a gov contractor's web site, the back end in the Directory, I used Google for Gawd's sake, the famous search strings that find MP3's on UNsecure computers (modified for what I was looking for), anyway, I was in this directory poking around and found something DEFINITELY not for public consumption. It was a copy/paste into a txt doc, --- several emails between 2 people, in chronological order. Now I am sure the orignal emails were secure, but some dumbass copied these to a text file that was saved to an unsecure directory, that I stumbled across.

Humans do these things. Do I believe some dumbass might have these secrets hooked up to the internet? YES. I can believe anything after what I saw. Scared me so bad that I reformatted my computer to get all evidence off my hard drive, could not work for days. I'm still worried I could be "caught" and charged with "hacking". My IP was logged, I am sure, but I have never told anyone WHAT I found - nor will I. Think about that.

It was Mur who said that quote, Lynnwood, not me. :o But you make some cogent points in your post that can't be refuted. You wouldn't really expect a digital trail leading openly to sensitive information, but human error is quite common in huge bureaucracies (and outside contractors) so why should the Pentagon and Nasa and other places be any different? Also, maybe some of those patriotic American insiders who are in-the-know deliberately leaked sensitive data into public/private systems. That's possible too.

Mur wrote:
They got 5 years because they accepted the plea deal, Gary was offered 36 months, minimum security, he declined. Yes now because he declined, he faces more time.

Right, thanks for the information. I'll have to delve deeper into the Mckinnon legal case...

Mur wrote:
This is my problem with the Mckinnon affair, the hypocrisy. The ufo community and Gary's supporter supposedly want the truth, but they themselves are distorting the facts. Gary saw nothing.

Right...so he never really found out anything truly classified then? What about uncovering information about "building 8″ -- the place at NASA where teams of workers supposedly sanitize all the moon photos before allowing the public to see them? Or did McKinnon just go to the Disclosure Project and rip off the material from there? [Come to think of it, we didn't really need Gary McKinnon to tell us about the anomalies on the moon when there are several NASA-released moon pictures that contain flying disks anyway.]

Mur wrote:
The extradition deal is a bad deal for the UK, I'd agree. I have studied the case.

The so-called special relationship over the last 60 years has 99 times out of 100 been a one-way affair. Two hundred years ago it would have been weighted in the UK's favour, I suppose. How things change eh? :P As for what McKinnon did, it's a clear case of him sticking his nose into Nasa and Pentagon systems when he shouldn't have. He's got no-one to blame but himself for that, although the possible punishment clearly does not fit the crime. A 3 year sentence sounds more reasonable, though, especially if he did delete critical files and caused damage to the various networks in 2001/2002. Some of the systems he "hacked" had no passwords or firewalls -- he just logged on, as I understand it, so using the term "hacker" is really a contradiction in terms. Ultimately, I hope McKinnon gets off with a reprimand and a slapped wrist. Maybe he can persuade some of his celebrity supporters such as Sting and Peter Gabriel to do a doo-wop for President Obama in return for dropping the prosecution, with Dave Gilmour doing the Guitar Hero solo. :yamon

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:13 am
GT Truther

Crackajack wrote:
Quote:
- but an 80 year sentence (even with the offer of plea-bargaining) in a US maximum-security prison if found guilty sounds a bit over-the-top when more serious hackers have just got 5 years or less in prison.

Agree mjc. This is way over the top. I wonder what discipline the security dba at the DoD suffered..

The Sysadmins' probably suffered from sleep deprivation for starters, followed by tickle torture, and then foot roasting, topped off by a BushCo favourite:

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:19 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Original URL: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06 ... l_portals/
'Something may come through' dimensional 'doors' at LHC

Attack of the Hyperdimensional Juggernaut-Men

By Lewis Page

Posted in Physics, 6th November 2009 12:02 GMT

Free whitepaper – Dell PowerEdge servers product guide

A top boffin at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) says that the titanic machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or "unknown unknowns" - for instance "an extra dimension".

"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, briefing reporters including the Reg at CERN HQ earlier this week.

The LHC, built inside a 27-km circular subterranean tunnel deep beneath the Franco-Swiss border outside Geneva, functions like a sort of orbital motorway for extremely high-speed hadrons - typically either protons or lead ions.

The differences are, firstly, that the streams of particles are moving at velocities within a whisker of light speed - such that each stream has as much energy in it as a normal car going at 1000mph (http://lhc-machine-outreach.web.cern.ch ... h/beam.htm). Secondly, the beams are arranged in such fashion that the two streams swerve through one another occasionally, which naturally results in huge numbers of incredibly violent head-on collisions.

These collisions are sufficiently violent that they are expected to briefly create conditions similar to those obtaining countless aeons ago, not long after the Big Bang, when the entire universe was still inconceivably small - it was smaller than a proton for quite some time, seemingly, still with all the stuff that nowadays makes up all the supra-enormity of space and galaxies and so forth packed in somehow.

Naturally, some extremely strange phenomena are to be expected when one mangles the very fabric of space-time itself in this fashion. Various eccentric nutballs have claimed (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/05 ... _unripped/) that this would doom humanity in one fashion or another; perhaps converting the entire Earth, everything on it and possibly the rest of the universe too into "strangelet soup", monopole mulligatawny or some other sort of frightful sub-particulate blancmange or custard.

It has also been suggested that cack-handed boffins at the LHC might inadvertently call into being a miniature black hole and carelessly drop this into the centre of the Earth, rather irritatingly causing the planet to implode. It's certainly to be hoped that the button marked "Call Black Hole Into Being" on the control board has some kind of flip-down cover over it.

Obviously all that's utter rubbish. But some boffins have speculated that black holes might alternatively act as spacewarp wormhole portals into alternate universes, or something. This would seem to chime with Bertolucci's remarks this week on hyperdimensional "doors" out of which might come unspecified "somethings".
So what have we got? Dinosaurs? Demonic soul-reapers? Parallel globo-Nazis? Hyperspherical juggernaut-beings? Come on

Anyone who has watched a TV, read any sci-fi or seen any movies will be well aware that hyperdimensional spacewarp wormhole portals don't normally lead to anything boring like empty space, parallel civilisations where humanity lives in peace and harmony or anything like that.

Rather, it seems a racing cert that we're looking here at an imminent visit from a race of carnivorous dinosaur-men, the superhuman clone hive-legions of some evil genetic queen-empress, infinite polypantheons of dark nega-deities imprisoned for aeons and hungering to feast upon human souls, a parallel-history victorious Nazi globo-Reich or something of that type.

We took the matter up with Dr Mike Lamont, a control-room boffin at the LHC.

"We're hoping to see supersymmetry and extra dimensions," he confirmed.

Pressed on the matter of doors through which something might come, as hinted at by Bertolucci, Lamont rather elliptically said "well, he's a theorist", before recommending the book Warped Passages (http://www.warpedpassages.com/) by physicist Lisa Randall. This explores ways in which extra-dimensional space and entities might interact with our own. It uses among others the example of how a sphere moving in 3D space would appear to someone living on a single 2D plane-space - that is as a mysterious circle suddenly blossoming into existence, growing, perhaps moving about and then shrinking down and vanishing again.

"There's no maths in it," added Lamont encouragingly, having assessed the intellectual level of the Reg news team with disconcerting percipience.

Summarising, then, it appears that we might be in for some kind of invasion by spontaneously swelling and shrinking spherical or wheel-shaped creatures - something on the order of the huge rumbling stone ball from Indiana Jones - able to move in and out of our plane at will. Soon the cities of humanity will lie in smoking ruins, shattered by the Attack of the Teleporting Juggernaut-tyrants from the Nth Dimension.

Dr Bertolucci later got in touch to confirm that yes indeed, there would be an "open door", but that even with the power of the LHC at his disposal he would only be able to hold it open "a very tiny lapse of time, 10-26 seconds, [but] during that infinitesimal amount of time we would be able to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.

"Of course," adds Bertolucci, "after this tiny moment the door would again shut, bringing us back to our 'normal' four dimensional world ... It would be a major leap in our vision of Nature, although of no practcal use (for the time being, at least). And of course [there would be] no risk to the stability of our world."

We say: Excellent. Who said the LHC was a waste of money? ®
Related stories

* New antimatter atomsmashers 'may destroy themselves' (6 October 2009)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/06 ... l_blow_up/
* LHC rushed back into service at 50% max power (7 August 2009)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/08/07 ... 0_percent/
* LHC downed until after Xmas - Boo (24 September 2008)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/24 ... fter_xmas/
* Boffinry bitchslap brouhaha: Higgs and Hawking head to head (11 September 2008)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/11 ... eathmatch/
* Hadron boffins: Our meddling will not destroy universe (5 September 2008)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/05 ... _unripped/

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:25 am
GT Truther

The Ferret wrote:
mjc wrote:
...More prosaic "surface" explanations for your humming bugbear could be the network of electricity pylons/transmission lines, a generator running 24/7 from a farm/dairy, or wind farms, etc. I thought I read something recently that ocean waves may be one of the causes of constant global "noise" as well. The trouble with generated sound waves is that they can travel over great distances till they meet a solid object like a house and that's when they're converted into audible sounds and possible low-level hums that drive people round the bend. :headbang

You could well be right, MJC.
For the life of me I can't figure where it is coming from, but I suspect it could be equipment in one of the high street shops perhaps.....

There's been a constant 'hum' and vibration here (TX) for about the last week, maybe two, that I've never heard before. Goes round the clock and it driving me nuts. There haven't been any visible changes in new towers, etc that match the timing...just started up and hasn't quit.

And fwiw, a friend of mine in Atlanta just had the same thing start up there; it's making her crazy, too, and she hasn't been able to find any obvious correlation either.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:28 am

PJ said:
Quote:
There's been a constant 'hum' and vibration here (TX) for about the last week, maybe two, that I've never heard before. Goes round the clock and it driving me nuts. There haven't been any visible changes in new towers, etc that match the timing...just started up and hasn't quit.

PJ, can everybody hear it, or is it one of those hums that only certain people can hear? I've heard humming, at different volumes and frequencies off and on for a long time now - years. It isn't tinnitis......and It's only there sometimes.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

UJ,

I just got done listening to those two videos you called me about.

Geesch, what can I say :roflmao

That was a most interesting dialogue she did indeed, and constantly following her "notes" on it all for sure.

I guess the one part that really kind of got me rolling was her mentioning the "dentist" part. Now tell me, what sane individual would not get themselves up and go to a dentist IF they were in that much pain or that bad a shape, but yet would resort to using a dremel tool!!!!!!! That is just unbelieveable indeed, that one would not go unless their spouse took them. Geesch, get real indeed. Or is Dan Burisch, oops sorry, Crain that much of an idiot that he could not get his own self to a dentist ?????????

Then the sleeping in the floor on the dirty "bed roll" that she wouldn't wash and it full of fleas! Come on, get real indeed, he wasn't living in a concentration camp I don't think.

Furthermore, IF he is John's "boy" so much, then why wasn't JOHN not seeing to it that he was taken care of and got dental help or various other medical help???? If he was such a big player in their scheme, you know darn good and well they would be keeping him in tip top shape, so I just don't buy all of that crap she was espousing in that video. IF Dan Craine is that dense, that stupid, then he has no business being involved in any kind of deep, black ops government projects, and not be allowed to even get near any ETs either for that matter. Again, I just don't buy it all.

Now, another interesting portion was her mentioning her "sister" and how she and her sister would change places and "no one ever knew it". I guess my first question would be does she actually really have a twin sister in the first place, or is this another part of her play acting in it all.

I found it rather interesting also that this video is made with this lovely big plushy water fall in front of this big plush, expensive hotel or whatever, probably in Vegas, after all of the hype they put out of how broke Dan and she were, going and helping to feed the homeless, and getting by so poorly as as been espoused in so many of those concocted writings and now she is setting here making this video in this plush hotel, wearing a fancy sparkly dress, drinking a drink, and Dan is standing over using the phone in casual wear and a hat. Typical ordinary looking person and she is in this fancy sparkling black dress as if she was going to some party or function or something.

Wow, it just gets better all the time doesn't it??????? :banana

brightstar

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
PJ said:
Quote:

PJ, can everybody hear it, or is it one of those hums that only certain people can hear? I've heard humming, at different volumes and frequencies off and on for a long time now - years. It isn't tinnitis......and It's only there sometimes.

It could be an underground mag rail system in use. We've got one out here.

Dex

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:58 am
GT Truther

Phatman,

I am going to put a few portions of Stewart Swerdlow's book Blue Blood, True Blood here for considerations. Will post them separately ok.

Chapter 1

In The Beginning…………….

In the beginning, God existed as a mind and nothing else. All there was, is, and ever will be, is mind. It has no idea where It came from. It only knows that It always existed and has no end. It allows for all thought and ideas to come to fruition somewhere within Itself. It allows any and all events to occur, so in this way It knows Itself. It does not directly interfere with the personal lives of Its thought-creations. It does not have an agenda.

Contrary to popular belief, It does not judge, interfere, or change anything that is already created. It allows for freewill of all creations within Itself. In this way, all possibilities unfold. Nothing is ever stopped from being. Humans may judge events and other beings as good or bad, positive or negative, but to the God-Mind, they are all simply pieces of Itself. The limited human mind cannot comprehend the enormity of creation.

There are many names for this overall intelligence. It is called God, God-Mind, All That Is, Universal Mind, Cosmic Mind, Cosmic Intelligence, Hyperspace, Supreme Being, and The Almighty, among other names. Gender-oriented terms such as Father, Father God, Father-Mother, Him, and His Holiness, are really not appropriate because this intelligence is genderless. Male and female segregation only exists in the divisional physical realities.

This initial supreme energy exists in a hyperspace state with controlling intelligence. I refer to this as the Language of Hyperspace, and write about it extensively in my book, The Healer’s Handbook: A Journey Into Hyperspace (Sky Books, 1999). This is a state of being that is pure energy, oblivious to time or space. Here, there is instant transmission of thought and concept. The method of communication is via color, tone, and archetype symbol. This is the foundation of all creation.

In this light, as God-Mind thought about Itself and what It was, thought forms were created that self-perpetuated in creative thought. As this energy became self-aware, all the other forms or levels began to exist simultaneously. All levels of consciousness create the levels underneath them. Like begets like. Each level is supportive and sustains the other levels. This is how existence “breathes.” As above, so below.

These thought forms created other thought forms, and so on, and so on. In this way, what is commonly referred to as Christ Consciousness and the Angelic Hierachy were manifest.

Each manifestation or level, is equal to every other. Where intelligence is focused gives a perspective to the consciousness. In actuality, all mind and soul-personalities exist at all levels simultaneously. However, lack of understanding and scope prevent full awareness of totality.

Eventually, a circle of creation is formed that feeds back to the original God-Mind, rather than a straight line as commonly thought. This is represented in the toroid shape. This was discovered when the ancient Hebrew language was entered directly into a computer and the Bible skip-sequences were decoded. Those who control this world only allow a fraction of this information released. The ancient Kabalists and members of the secret orders of ancient Egypt and Atlantis knew about this for millennia.

Approximately 5 billion years ago, Angelic-like beings entered into this Milky Way galaxy and attempted to experience life in a physical universe. These Angelic beings who entered into this physical plane quickly became both physical and non-physical simultaneously. The secret government refers to this condition of existence as “extraterrestrial.” “Aliens,” in government terms, refers to purely physical beings from another physical world in this physical universe. I will use these same distinctions in this book.

Over the 4 billion linear years that these beings existed in this galaxy, they occupied a star system known as Lyrae. This location can be considered the birthplace, or homeland, to all humanoid beings in this galaxy. At this point, the Lyreans had not yet experienced complete corporeal life. They were mostly energetic, physically projecting only when absolutely necessary to experience physical sensations.

At Montauk, we were told that physical beings from another parallel universe entered into this reality and were “guests” of the Lyreans. These guests from the other universe, or “Old Universe,” as referred to by the Montauk scientists, enamored the extraterrestrial Lyreans, enticing them to stay increasingly in the physical. Eventually, all of the guests from the Old Universe passed away, but the Lyreans who stayed began remaining so long in the physical that they became trapped in the physical dimension. This is referred to as “the fall from grace” by many traditional religions.

Because the Lyreans were never completely physical, they did not develop weapons. This left them quite vulnerable. Now trapped in the physical dimension, they could no longer use their minds to create whatever they needed. Instead, they had to rely on their bodies to do the work. Their mental connection to their Higher Selves allowed the creation of technology and sustained physical needs. However, the idea of war or violence did not enter into their mind-patterns.

Over linear time, now in a physical state, the Lyrean society became fragmented. The Lyreans segmented into groups with similar mind-patterns. To understand this, use the analogy of a school where the students have clubs based on likes and dislikes. Each of the various groups dress differently, relate to the God-Mind differently, and even develop their own manner of speech and communication. All of this breeds segregation rather than unity. Segregation leads to weakness and lack of cohesion, which in turn leads to vulnerability. When the links of a chain are made of different material, the chain can be more easily broken.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Chapter 2

The Transparent People

When I worked at Montauk, I encountered an occasional alien species known as a “Reptilian.” They seemed to pop in and out of physical reality. The Reptilians primarily use the lower astral realms as their reference point, or point of entry, into physical reality. This is the origin of the legends of astral demons. My Montauk controllers explained that these beings were brought to the Draco star system eons ago by another group unknown to anyone. Further, they explained, no one knew anything of their true origins.

Chapter 5

Conflict & Creation

To stop the fighting and make the Earth peaceful enough for colonization, a meeting was held by a council from the Andromeda Galaxy, on a planet called Hatona. This meeting took place outside of the Milky Way Galaxy with a neutral council because all civilizations within the Milky Way Galaxy were in some way connected to the fighting, and all had some sort of stake in belonging to the winning side.

The Hatona Council convened for many decades as the fighting continued in this solar system. Finally, with their intercession, an agreement was reached between some of the human factions and the Reptilian Earth colonists. Keep in mind that this agreement was without the participation of the Reptilians from the original Draco Empire.

The agreement stated that a new breed of humanity would be created on Earth that would contain the DNA of all interested parties who participated in the “peace” process. A designated area on Earth would be set aside for the creation of this new species. The Earth-based Reptilians on Lemuria agreed to this under the condition that the Reptilian body be the foundation for this new being. This is why the original Bible states, “Let us make man in our own image.” This is a plural statement because it was a group project.

To achieve a new species from a Reptilian androgynous body, it was necessary to separate the genetics into male and female components. This is the allegorical story in the Bible of Adam and Eve. Creating Eve out of the rib of Adam is actually the story of separating the androgynous Reptilian body into male and female. This is why all humans on this planet have Reptilian DNA with Reptilian traits. This is also why human fetuses go through Reptilian-style development in the womb before looking humanoid.

Many prototypes were developed over millennia. Under the supervision of the Hatona Council, races were created and then destroyed when it was not acceptable by all parties. This explains why ancestors of mankind appear and then suddenly disappear in layers of archeological analysis.

Twelve humanoid, and one Reptilian, groups donated DNA for this purpose. Mankind was developed in the area now known as Iran/Iraq, as well as parts of Africa. Hybrids were also developed on Atlantis and Lemuria. Remnants of these are seen today as the Bigfoot or Yeti in North America and Asia; the aborigines of Australia; and the pygmies and Watusi in Africa.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Chapter 6

Bluebloods!

The inner Earth provided a subterranean locale for the Reptilians to regroup and formulate plans to retake the surface. At this point, the Reptilians were completely cut off from their home in the Draco constellation. Their spaceship, the Moon, was in human hands. They were alone, isolated on a now hostile planet. They needed to defend themselves.

They developed a plan to insidiously retake the surface by blending their genetics with the genetics of the surface humans. Because the human prototype already had Reptilian genetics, it was easy to access the mind-pattern. The Reptilian frequency was already established in the brain stem as well as the Reptilian brain section of these hybrid humans.

The population of Sumer was chosen as the starting point. These humans were primarily descendents of the Martian, Maldekian, and Lyraen refugees. The Reptilians have a preference for the genetics of blonde-haired, blue-eyed people whose mind-patterns and genetics are so easily controlled. They abducted members of the ruling classes, including political leaders.

Using these humans, they began a new hybridization program that took several generations to perfect. Their goal was to reach a human/Reptilian genetic 50/50 split. This would produce a human-looking Reptilian that could easily shapeshift from Reptilian to human, then back again. Shapeshifting was accomplished simply by concentrating on the genetics the hybrid wished to open, or lock up, whatever the case may be.

For this program the Reptilians engaged the help of the Sirians who had the technology to implement such a program. The Sirians knew a lot about genetic alterations and mind-programming, which they freely shared with the Reptilians.

Once the hybridization program was complete, the Sumerian leaders were now shapeshifting Reptilians. The new Reptilian hybrid became the elite of that culture. Their blood, because of the increased Reptilian DNA, contained more of a copper content. Since copper-based blood turns blue-green upon oxidizing, these Reptilian hybrids were called “Bluebloods.”

The Bluebloods quickly realized that with a 50/50 human/Reptilian genetic split, it was necessary to intermarry to maintain the 50/50 split bloodline necessary to shapeshift. When the split increased too far to the Reptilian side, shapeshifting became difficult, and holding human form became impossible. In these cases, it was discovered that the ingestion of human hormones, flesh, and blood, allowed the Reptilians to maintain the human form.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Blue Blood, True Blood - Chapter 9

Most modern Jews have absolutely no genetic link to the Middle East. There are in fact, many different physical types of Jews, covering many racial characteristics. This supports the fact that they are not a homogeneous group, but a religious group that spans many cultures. The story of Abraham going out from the city of Ur and coming to Canaan is really telling the story of the Reptilian hybrids leaving Sumerian territory and colonizing other parts of Central Asia and the Middle East. The vast majority of European/American Jews can trace their genetic lineage to the Khazars, mentioned in the last chapter, who all converted to Judaism in the 800s to circumvent the Catholic rule of the Holy Roman Empire.

In the year 2000, the University of Pavia in Italy did a genetic study of European men. They found that 80% of them had a direct lineage to Central Asia and the other 20% to the Middle East. This supports the statement that the Sumerians entered into Central Asia and then migrated to Europe and the Middle East. This also nullifies the theory of Africa as the birthplace of mankind. There is absolutely no genetic connection from Asia or Europe to Africa.

The ancient Hebrews have nothing to do with modern Jews. As mentioned in the previous chapter, the Hebrews were Sirian-created in Egypt by combining Sirian and Lyrean genetics. These people were tall and powerful, and spoke the Sirian language which is the equivalent to the ancient Hebrew language. Scholars agree that the Hebrew language suddenly appeared on the scene.

The ancient peoples of Palestine spoke Aramaic, which was the parent language of Arabic, Farsi, and several other Middle Eastern dialects. Originally, Hebrew was a language used exclusively by the priesthood and the Egyptian secret society. Eventually, ancient Hebrew began to mix with Aramaic, among other languages.

The Hebrews were actually paid workers in Egypt. They were sent to Canaan to assimilate the native cultures for the Egyptian Empire. They mixed with the local tribes of Sumerian-hybrid descendents, practicing blood-ritual and human sacrifice. All of this was incorporated into a conglomerate religion based on ancient Egyptian/Atlantean/Sirian beliefs. That is how Judaism was born.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Chapter 13

Immanuel

At this time, a Federation of Lyraen-descended worlds was forming at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. These were the same group of blonde-haired, blue-eyed people and red-haired, green-eyed people that destroyed Sodom and Gemorrah after the AIDS virus ran rampant there. This was the group of people who sent the “angels” that appeared to Lot and his wife.

With Sirian cooperation, they were working to gently push the post-Atlantean remnants back into Lyraen culture now that the Reptilian hybrids were taking over. Of course, this isolated Lyraen group did not realize the current treacherous Sirian Earth involvement. When someone is friends with everyone, they really are friends with no one.

The primary purpose of this group was to thwart the insidious Draco. Unbeknownst to them, the Sirians were taking advantage of both sides. They were helping a messianic prototype to be under Reptilian control. Toward this goal, they were creating a prototype for the next phase of human development. This group abducted a young woman from ancient Israel with extremely pure humanoid genetics, implanting her with a fetus genetically designed for a specific purpose. Today, this woman is known as Mary, and this is why it is claimed that she was a virgin.

Some authors and researchers now claim that Jesus never existed, and that the entire New Testament was fabricated. Others claim that Jesus existed, but say that he was a political activist whose feats and miracles are misinterpretations of ancient Hebrew or Aramaic terminologies. Both schools of thought are simultaneously correct and incorrect.

These people are also either willingly or unwillingly being used by the Illuminati to undermine current world religions. The Illuminati eventually plans to replace current world religions with a new world religion that will have to be followed by everyone.

There really was a Christ figure on the Earth at that time. Personally, I know this as fact because one of my jobs at the Montauk Project was to go back in time and extract a vial of blood from his body. 1

There was a persona named Emmanuel. He was a product of the mixture of Mary and a Lyraen descendent. Mary was physically abducted and implanted. She said that she was visited by angels. As a young man, Emmanuel was removed from his mother, and taken to the Great Pyramid on the Giza Plateau. Here, he was taught ancient Lyraen/Atlantean/Egyptian principles for twenty years.

He was also taken aboard the Federation ships and indoctrinated in ways to steer the masses away from the Reptilian influences. His orders were to inculcate the three strains of humanity that had the purest Ari-an genetics on Earth. These were the Hebrews, created by the Sirians; the Germanic tribes, created by the Aldebarans; and the Northern Indian Ari-ans who now lived in the foothills of the Himalayas. All three peoples used a lion as their symbol, and were descendents of the original blonde-haired, blue-eyed Lyraens.

Most of this information can be found in a 2,000 year-old, resin encased document uncovered in Jerusalem by a Palestinian researcher. This researcher translated some of this document, now called The Talmud of Emmanuel, into Swiss German. This manuscript is no longer available in the United States, and is difficult to find even in Switzerland. The Illuminati had the Israelis murder the Palestinian researcher who found the document before he finished deciphering it.

It is true that the New Testament has been completely altered. The New Testament was rewritten to support the Roman Empire claims of superiority, as well as to change the perception about God and mankind. The Pisos, a Roman family related to one of Rome’s Emperors, were commissioned to rewrite vast sections of the Bible. They were instructed to make the masses feel unworthy and lowly, and to eliminate any reference to their true heritage as spiritual beings.

Sections relating to reincarnation, aliens, the true creation of Emmanuel, and the true story of the crucifixion were completely removed. The sections dealing with the Apostles and the heritage of humanity were completely changed to allow for a “slave” mentality to occur. The Romans decided to use the cross as the symbol for Christianity because in ancient Hebrew, the word for cross is Tslav. This is a linguistic homonym for the Latin esclavo meaning, “slave.” The first influx of Christianity came from the eastern part of Europe, moving westward from Israel and Greece. Those people were called “Slavics” because they followed the sign of the cross, and were slaves within the Roman Empire.

The entire crucifixion scenario was staged. The Christ figure was drugged before being placed upon the cross. Then he was removed, revived, and shuttled off to India by way of Damascus. His mother went with him, and he lived for a very long time. His grave can be seen to this day in the city of Srinigar, in the province of Kashmir, a hotly contested territory between India and Pakistan. The grave is tended by a Jewish family. There are researchers who dispute this claim in order to nullify the importance of the true history of Emmanuel.

In the hills of the lower Himalayas, the small villages have legends and histories concerning Emmanuel, who sojourned there for many years. These stories say that he lived until the age of 117, when he “gave up” his body. The villagers do not believe he really died then either. Many people in remote Himalayan villages report that he bleeps in and out of physical reality at will, and is able to literally manifest such things as food and clothing out of the air.

This was reported to western civilization in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s by a researcher and his entourage who stayed in the area for a couple of decades, and wrote a series of books on the subject. In fact, this researcher lectured all over the United States before he died in the 1940’s. His research encouraged Hitler to send teams of explorers to the area in the 1930’s. The researcher, Baird T. Spalding, reported on time travel technology and magical events associated with the appearances of a Christ-like being.

The doctrines of Emmanuel are very different from the Jesus of the known Testaments. He encouraged self-analysis, and said that material gains were fine as long as one received them honestly. He said that lesbianism was acceptable, but stated that male homosexuality was not because it wasted genetic material. Emmanuel married Mary Magdalene and had three children with her.

Current New Age disinformation states that Emmanuel was from the Order of Melchizadek. The Order of Melchizadek did not exist at that time because that was a political office, nothing more. Melchizadek comes from the Hebrew words, melech tzedech, which means “charitable king.” Melchizadek was a title bestowed on the director of the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem. The Sanhedrin was the court system that made laws for the people. The holder of this title also acted as an advisor to the king. The title of Melchizadek was passed down from father to son.

Emmanuel critized the holder of this title, accusing him of corruption. For this, Emmanuel was ostracized. This placed him, his children, and Mary Magdalene in physical danger. Mary did not get a long with the Apostle Peter and did not want to stay in Israel. The crucifixion was staged as a way to secrete the entire family out of Israel to a safe place. Emmanuel went to India with his oldest son to remove some of the danger from his family, and also because he was being placed under Reptilian control. For the rest of the family going through Central Asia was too difficult for them, so they were sent by boat across the Mediterranean to an area that was hilly and fertile, yet difficult for the Romans to occupy due to local resistance.

Mary Magdalene and her two youngest children, along with Joseph of Arithamea, Emmanuel’s brother, set sail for the South of France.

OK, this is the part I told you I would look up Phatman, but trying to find this chapter I felt the other portions I posted were needed also. Now, I cannot prove nor disprove what all Stewart Swerdlow tells in this book, but much of it others also say and tell the same informations. So as I see it, his book gives more credibility to many others who tell a lot of the same things as they give credibility to what he tells here in this book.

But Immanuel and Jesus were one and the same figure, just name changes over the history of it all as I see it.

Then when one reads this Talmud of Immanuel, then they see more what Immanuel did teach providing that is really true also. I question everything, one has to until they finally prove it to themselves and sometimes it may take years and reading many different writings to finally get to the place you feel that maybe, just maybe that might actually be true.

This is the main reason why all of the lies, cover ups, deceits and deceptions have been so utterly wrong over the centuries. If all in charge or the rulers, religious leaders, etc. had just told the plain simple real truths of everything, then maybe our world today would be alot better instead of all of the chaos that exists still today. What a shame, what a disgrace to life and humanity indeed that things have happened as they have, when if the real truths had been told, then human kind may have been able to rise in consciousness centuries ago, but oh no, some out there just didn't want betterment, only chaos unfortunately.

brightstar

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
PJ said:
Quote:

This isn't like the hum I hear from electric lines/towers that a lot of others don't, or the vibrational stuff that sometimes seems to come just ahead of eq's. This feels like a big truck idling or a train rumbling by non-stop. And the kids have noticed it, too. It's pronounced enough that we've each gone outside at different times (day and night) to see if we can figure it out.

What Dex said would make sense, though there are no public systems around here (which means nothing, I know) and it just started, very abruptly, a week or two ago. My first thought when it began was that it might be affiliated with a rocket testing company in the area or a large nearby military base. Whatever it is, it's strong and it's not stopping.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:27 pm
GT Truther

In a Day like this, but 20 years ago:

Quoted:
November 9, 1989 - the day that changed European history

In a press conference on Nov. 9, 1989 GDR central committee spokesman Guenter Schabowski unintentionally announced that citizens could travel to West Germany immediately. It was the beginning of the end for East Germany. »
end quoted

20 years Fall of the Wall!

Quoted:
Remembering the Fall of the Berlin Wall: from division to unification

On Nov. 9, 1989, East Germany announced the easing of border controls. Thousands stormed the Berlin Wall and demanded its opening. DW looks back at the events that led up to and followed this turning point in history
end quoted

more at:
http://www.dw-world.de/english

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

mjc wrote:
Right, thanks for the information. I'll have to delve deeper into the Mckinnon legal case...

The plea-bargaining process (including discussion of repatriation)

17. In August 2002 the appellant instructed Ms Karen Todner, senior partner of Kaim Todner, to act as his solicitor. In November 2002 Ms Todner learned that an American prosecutor, Scott Stein, had applied for a formal indictment against the appellant and telephoned him to register her interest. There followed a number of communications during which Mr Stein indicated how much better a deal would be available to the appellant if he went voluntarily to the United States and pleaded guilty than if he contested extradition and denied the charges. Some of these communications were by telephone, some in writing, others at meetings with Mr Ed Gibson, the FBI legal attaché at the American Embassy in London. It is sufficient to set out the substance of what was said at the final such meeting on 14 April 2003, attended by Ms Todner and Mr Edmund Lawson QC for the appellant, and by Mr Stein, his superior Mr Hanly, and Mr Gibson as representatives of the US Government. I take this from a recent witness statement made by Mr Lawson dated 6 June 2008. (A broadly similar account taken from statements made by Ms Todner is set out in the Divisional Court’s judgment which also contains a detailed account of the earlier communications.)

18. Mr Stein confirmed that he was authorised to offer the appellant a deal in return for not contesting extradition and for agreeing to plead guilty to two of the counts laid against him of “fraud and related activity in connection with computers". On this basis it was likely that a sentence of 3-4 years (more precisely 37-46 months), probably at the shorter end of that bracket, would be passed and that after serving 6-12 months in the US, the appellant would be repatriated to complete his sentence in the UK. In this event his release date would be determined by reference to the UK’s remission rules namely, in the case of a sentence not exceeding four years, release at the discretion of the parole board after serving half the nominal sentence, release as of right at the two-thirds point. On that basis, he might serve a total of only some eighteen months to two years.

19. The predicted sentence of 3-4 years was based upon sentencing guidelines themselves based upon a points system. The prosecution would recommend to the court a particular points level which the court would be likely to accept. Similarly the prosecutor would recommend to the section of the US Department of Justice responsible for administering the Convention on the Transfer of Sentenced Persons that the appellant be transferred and this recommendation too was in practice likely to be accepted.

20. If, however, the appellant chose not to cooperate, and were then extradited and convicted, he might expect to receive a sentence of 8-10 years, possibly longer, and would not be repatriated to the UK for any part of it. He would accordingly serve the whole sentence in a US prison (possibly high security) with at best some 15% remission.

21. Mr Lawson clearly recalls the prospect of repatriation being stated to depend upon the appellant’s application for transfer being supported by the prosecution. If the support were withheld as it would be if extradition was contested, there was said to be no prospect of repatriation, a refusal by the Department of Justice being unreviewable in the US courts.

22. The proposed “deal” was conditional upon the appellant entering into a form of Plea Agreement, a lengthy document including the provision in para 4 that:

“the defendant is aware that the defendant’s sentence will be imposed in accordance with the Sentencing Guidelines and Policy Statements. The defendant is aware that the Court has jurisdiction and authority to impose any sentence within the statutory maximum set for the offense (s) to which the defendant pleads guilty. The defendant is aware that the Court has not yet determined a sentence. The defendant is also aware that any estimate of the probable sentencing range under the sentencing guidelines that the defendant may have received from the defendant’s counsel, the United States, or the probation office, is a prediction, not a promise, and is not binding on the United States, the probation office, or the Court. The United States makes no promise or representation concerning what sentence the defendant will receive, and the defendant cannot withdraw a guilty plea based upon the actual sentence.”

The Plea Agreement included a further term in para 12 that the US Attorney’s Offices respectively for the Eastern District of Virginia and the District of New Jersey “will not oppose the defendant’s application to transfer any sentence imposed by the Court made pursuant to the Council of Europe Convention".

23. Subsequent to the Divisional Court’s judgment but prior to Mr Lawson’s statement an affidavit was sworn by Robert Wiechering on behalf of the US Attorney’s Offices for both districts stating that they “will not oppose any prisoner transfer application that may be made by Gary McKinnon (if extradited and convicted) based, in whole or in part, on his refusal to waive or consent to extradition from the United Kingdom.”

24. Following the meeting of 14 April 2003 Ms Todner took advice from an American defense lawyer and, subsequently, the appellant declined the “deal".

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/p ... kinn-1.htm

The above is a snippet, you should read the whole thing

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:47 pm
Site Admin

brightstar wrote:
Phatman,
I am going to put a few portions of Stewart Swerdlow's book Blue Blood, True Blood here for considerations. Will post them separately ok.

Brightstar I am a little concerned that this may be heading towards the Copyright Infringement line, can you please provide a link where this is accessible online.

Thank You
GT Admin

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mur wrote:
mjc wrote:

22. The proposed “deal” was conditional upon the appellant entering into a form of Plea Agreement, a lengthy document including the provision in para 4 that:

“the defendant is aware that the defendant’s sentence will be imposed in accordance with the Sentencing Guidelines and Policy Statements. The defendant is aware that the Court has jurisdiction and authority to impose any sentence within the statutory maximum set for the offense (s) to which the defendant pleads guilty. The defendant is aware that the Court has not yet determined a sentence. The defendant is also aware that any estimate of the probable sentencing range under the sentencing guidelines that the defendant may have received from the defendant’s counsel, the United States, or the probation office, is a prediction, not a promise, and is not binding on the United States, the probation office, or the Court. The United States makes no promise or representation concerning what sentence the defendant will receive, and the defendant cannot withdraw a guilty plea based upon the actual sentence.”

The Plea Agreement included a further term in para 12 that the US Attorney’s Offices respectively for the Eastern District of Virginia and the District of New Jersey “will not oppose the defendant’s application to transfer any sentence imposed by the Court made pursuant to the Council of Europe Convention".

That is no "deal" - Pooey, no wonder he turned it down. It was not a "plea agreement" -- it is a "you agree to come to the US and plead guilty to charges we have not even begun to think up yet. We'll put you away for as long as we want, and you'll find out how long that is when you get here in handcuffs"

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:01 pm
Truth Seeker

Plea agreements are generally upheld.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:23 pm
GT Truther

Mur wrote:
Plea agreements are generally upheld.

No offense Mur, but that plea agreement is nothing at all, it's VERBAL, look what they want him to SIGN - now THAT is the agreement. As far as trusting them to uphold a VERBAL agreement, when they required me to SIGN THE LEGAL AGREEMENT in red ABOVE?? NEVER. You're kidding, right?

There is no trial in a plea agreement, the whole thing CAN BE AGREED TO IN ADVANCE, and the fact that they would not be nailed down to PAPER is very telling.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 pm
GT Truther

GTAdmin wrote:
brightstar wrote:
Phatman,

Brightstar I am a little concerned that this may be heading towards the Copyright Infringement line, can you please provide a link where this is accessible online.

Thank You
GT Admin

GT Admin, here is one link:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... les17a.htm

I did not put the entire book, only portions as I also thought of that myself, but I think it is ok what I put.

brightstar

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

That moscow video is pretty amazing. I saw another ufo clip filmed in cali that was equally cool. I'll try to look for it later.

Back to the Moscow clip, looks like two ufos that can somehow link up a repulsion force and energize it to become a plazma bubble with illumination. Clearly not a hostile display but one of curiousity. I would even say these aliens were creating an artistic expression. Space bubble art.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:23 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.0
Anunnaki Disclosure... or What?

Fair Quote Use:
" this week the Vatican's Pontifical Academy of Sciences is holding its first major conference on astrobiology, the new science that seeks to find life elsewhere in the cosmos and to understand how it began on Earth. Convened on private Vatican grounds in the elegant Casina Pio IV, formerly the pope's villa, the unlikely gathering of prominent scientists and religious leaders shows that some of the most tradition-bound faiths are seriously contemplating the possibility that life exists in myriad forms beyond this planet. Astrobiology has arrived, and religious and social institutions -- even the Vatican -- are taking note.

Father Jose Funes, a Jesuit astronomer, director of the centuries-old Vatican Observatory and a driving force behind the conference, suggested in an interview last year that the possibility of "brother extraterrestrials" poses no problem for Catholic theology. "As a multiplicity of creatures exists on Earth, so there could be other beings, also intelligent, created by God," Funes explained. "This does not conflict with our faith because we cannot put limits on the creative freedom of God." "

-Snip-

Many Protestant scholars agree with Funes, saying that the discovery of extraterrestrial life would not pose a major challenge to their faith or theology, especially if it was not intelligent or morally aware. But on the evangelical side, there is a deep concern, one reminiscent of the battles over evolution. "My theological perspective is that E.T. life would actually make a mockery of the very reason Christ came to die for our sins, for our redemption," Gary Bates, head of Atlanta-based Creation Ministries International, told me recently in a critique of the Vatican conference. Bates believes that "the entire focus of creation is mankind on this Earth" and that intelligent, morally aware extraterrestrial life would undermine that view and belief in the incarnation, resurrection and redemption drama so central to the faith. "It is a huge problem that many Christians have not really thought about," he said.

end Fair quote use
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01899.html

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood,

Would have to agree with your assessment on "deal" making. If it isn't in writing, don't expect the establishment to keep their word on it all for sure.

Verbal agreements are made like that to "con" victims into things, then they really can do it to them and put them in jail. After all, since so many of the prison systems are now run by "private" corporation it is an advantage to get more and more in them also so that the big corporations make money.

I don't think that this privitization should have ever occurred, but I dare say that some politicians somewhere are getting big kickbacks off of it all also. Otherwise it would not have happened.

Another person I had heard talk on the McKinna case said he knew how to get him out of it, IF he would accept his advice, but his mother did not, so now he faces the establishments in it all unfortunately.

Personally, myself, I think it has all been over blown and I also think that he should NOT be prosecuted because he is not a "threat" per si. But since this government here is supposed to be the government of the People, by the People and for the People, then they really have no right to try to prosecute anyone trying to get informations that are actually "rightfully" theirs in the first place. And as I see it, all of this ET and UFO informations rightfully belongs to all of the peoples of Earth period, no government should have dibs on it either. They only do these things because of greed and control, and after all it is WE THE PEOPLE who have paid for it all, paid for all the equipment, buildings and everything else and their dang salaries. I realize McKenna is not an American citizen per si either, but since the UK and so many of these foreign aspects actually are running and controlling so much here, then since he is a UK citizen, this still qualifies him to at least have "information" on this topic.

As far as him causing all of the alledged money problems, I do not think this is true either, I feel that is trumped up in order to make it all sound much worse than it actually was in order to extridite him and bring him here to have their "big show" over it all. Had he of been a terrorist, trying to get informations to hurt someone that would be a totally different story, but that was not the case with this particular situation. All cases should be handled on their merits for true justice, but as one attorney told me years ago, Justice, don't be so nieve, there is no justice in this judical system. With all I have learned to date, I have to agree with his assessment. After all he deals with the various court systems in this country in many states, so he knows full well what he was talking about.

If one will just follow their local newspapers and watch the petty vehicle citations, you will usually get the sense that there is no justice there either. I saw this myself years ago here in this small town because two people committing the same traffic violation did not get the same sentence because one was the child of a promenant political person, the other was the child of a common person. One got off, one did not, nothing fair about that for sure. Then consider the more serious cases, there is no real justice and this is very true indeed.

If there was true justice, then all committing the same identical crime would receive the same identical sentence.

I also have some first hand knowledge of one situation that occurred here in my state and had the defendant of given a certain amount of money "under the table" to the DA, their case would never have gone to court. They refused to do it and they went to court to their own detriment of course, but that is how it works a lot of the time. Nothing just or right about it, but it is how it happens and still goes on today also.

So as that attorney friend told me, "Don't be so nieve" and this is the problem with most here in America, we are entirely too nieve to think and know on this situation, just like so many others unfortunately. But it is all "part of their game" isn't it?

brightstar

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:
In a talk given at a convention of UFO enthusiasts, Terence McKenna tells the audience to save their time looking to the skys, because the aliens are already among us.

http://odeo.com/episodes/23287314-150-McKenna-UFOs

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next