It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:41 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.1 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.10 2011
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
I want one of these!

A pseudo demonstration...I don't think it's real.

Dex

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
I want one of these!

A pseudo demonstration...I don't think it's real.

Dex

I know but I wish it WAS!!

Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

It was a Permission Issue that was dealt with by Blue as soon as it was brought to our attention.

How this even got onto this thread is beyond me?

Freak has been warned about doing this in the past so I guess we now have to state it publicly.

ANY and ALL Technical issues related to this forum should be relayed to me or Blue OFF THREAD via PM, copy Don if you want but Don cannot fix anything other than alerting us!

The Golden Thread is NOT the place to complain period!

Maybe its time I set up a separate area for forum complaints.

Don your a Mod you were copied on the initial PM that started all this, you should know better than post this here?

Nuff said

Dondep wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:
The h1n1 thread worked fine for me F.S.

Well It doesn't for me it says::

You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.

WTF could be causing this? as I've tried everything?!?

Very odd, fr33k.....I too get that message, when I click on the latest post which was made by BB yesterday. However, if you click on the forum heading proper, on the left side, you can navigate down through the threads and there's no problem. Of course, those are all posts from last year and before; there are only 2 posts made this year - in 2011 - one of them being made by Grist in Feb., and the latest one by BB yesterday. When I click on Grists' post, I can read his post but at the bottom it also says "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

I do know that there are a few mod-only threads that unfortunately show up when a new post appears within a particular section; if you click on the forum title (left side) instead of the post itself (right side of the screen), you can access the forum, just not the particular mod/admin post. I think BB will be along shortly with more info about her latest post in there, but in the meantime, see if you can at least access the actual forum under "H1N1 Watch".

Here's where it seems to get tricky: if you click on the main forum heading, you get "H1N1 Outbreak", with a single post by Grist from Feb. You can read that post, but underneath that page it shows the "You do not have permission to read.....". However, if you go back, and click on the sub-forum titled "H1N1 Outbreak" (same thing, you would think), you then get the rest of the sub-forums (Northern Hemisphere, Southern, Vaccine, WHO, Rumors, etc). It appears the only thing you can't read - and apparently no-one else can either - is BB's latest post, from yesterday.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:

Please do then you would have a hard copy backup to show the people you pay money to what to fix ;)

Maybe a technical Issues thread so you could log the date and time the fault happened and show those server people what for! :mrgreen: :pcthrow

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:42 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Pam and I are in the newspaper tomorrow.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_18791339#

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I had an incredible dream a few nights ago, it's short so I thought I'd tell you. In my dream I had a pet snake. (I don't have a snake.) The snake ate my cat whole, then my dog attacked it, tore the snake open and my cat came out alive. I keep trying to work out what it means.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 pm
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
L2L wrote:

Please do then you would have a hard copy backup to show the people you pay money to what to fix ;)

Why would you automatically assume that we do NOT already LOG the "Technical Issues" Freak?

You have NO CLUE how many volunteer hours go into running this place so please don't make comment on what you have no clue about!

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Maybe a technical Issues thread so you could log the date and time the fault happened and show those server people what for! :mrgreen: :pcthrow

Again more assumptions that we do not already do this and have not been doing this for a long time.. :headbang

Is there anything else that you would like to know Freak now that you have the entire staff up in arms about the silliest of things?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Rick Hunter wrote:
I had an incredible dream a few nights ago, it's short so I thought I'd tell you. In my dream I had a pet snake. (I don't have a snake.) The snake ate my cat whole, then my dog attacked it, tore the snake open and my cat came out alive. I keep trying to work out what it means.

Ok this is REALLY Weird because I HATE Snake's but I too had a dream of a snake just the other night and to be honest I NEVER remember my dreams, even the really good ones.

For me to even remember a dream let alone something from a dream is major, but for the past few days all I remember is a snake in my dreams.

How weired is that?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Anyone else having snake dreams?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:18 pm
GT Truther

WOW! - Very Very Cool.

UncleJohn wrote:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:57 am
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:

Nice Jerry Garcia bobblehead UJ

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:30 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
L2L wrote:

Why would you automatically assume that we do NOT already LOG the "Technical Issues" Freak?

You have NO CLUE how many volunteer hours go into running this place so please don't make comment on what you have no clue about!

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Again more assumptions that we do not already do this and have not been doing this for a long time.. :headbang

Is there anything else that you would like to know Freak now that you have the entire staff up in arms about the silliest of things?

Oh Dear sorry L2L I wasn't thinking straight because last night I tripped down the stairs and bashed my head really hard ( and nearly broke my neck I'm still in a little pain with the concussion and to top that off I had gastritis the whole day) I thought what if you logged them and a electrical surge wiped the data It would be handy to have a backup wouldn't it you know to cut and paste from? Sorry again L2L i haven't been thinking straight ever since the stair accident.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:

I had a dream about a secluded lake and it had a yacht on it and in the toilet on the yacht was a skeleton.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:17 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

You Pam & Garcia look very happy UJ, congrats you deserve it :clap :clap :clap :clap

UncleJohn wrote:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:
The h1n1 thread worked fine for me F.S.

Well It doesn't for me it says::

You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.

WTF could be causing this? as I've tried everything?!?

Very odd, fr33k.....I too get that message, when I click on the latest post which was made by BB yesterday. However, if you click on the forum heading proper, on the left side, you can navigate down through the threads and there's no problem. Of course, those are all posts from last year and before; there are only 2 posts made this year - in 2011 - one of them being made by Grist in Feb., and the latest one by BB yesterday. When I click on Grists' post, I can read his post but at the bottom it also says "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

I do know that there are a few mod-only threads that unfortunately show up when a new post appears within a particular section; if you click on the forum title (left side) instead of the post itself (right side of the screen), you can access the forum, just not the particular mod/admin post. I think BB will be along shortly with more info about her latest post in there, but in the meantime, see if you can at least access the actual forum under "H1N1 Watch".

Here's where it seems to get tricky: if you click on the main forum heading, you get "H1N1 Outbreak", with a single post by Grist from Feb. You can read that post, but underneath that page it shows the "You do not have permission to read.....". However, if you go back, and click on the sub-forum titled "H1N1 Outbreak" (same thing, you would think), you then get the rest of the sub-forums (Northern Hemisphere, Southern, Vaccine, WHO, Rumors, etc). It appears the only thing you can't read - and apparently no-one else can either - is BB's latest post, from yesterday.

Dearest all - when I posted the article about the mutant strain of H1N1 in the topic, I did not know that the topic was not open to all users.

This is an old topic and has been inactive for a very long time. Once Freak PM'd me about it, I immediately made the topic open to all registered users.

I would appreciate it if users would PM either L or myself (or Don or Siam or Ruts )when you have forum issues just like Freak did. Trying to work around forum issues as indicated above is not a proper way to navigate a great forum like the GT. Yes, there are several ways you can access most of this forum, however, the best way to access the numerous interesting topics outside this thread is to simply click on them. As registered users you all have access to everything on this board - not just this particular thread. Unregistered guests do not have access to these topics.

No admin or mod is trying to keep anything secret from any of you. L2L has always been transparent about issues on this board.

BB

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 am
GT Truther

I just started listening to the latest Project Camelot radio show. Kerry's saying there was a mass ufo sighting over California.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:32 am
GT Truther

Neat viewing of UFO tech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBLZWzhM ... e=youtu.be

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:34 am
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:

I had a dream about a secluded lake and it had a yacht on it and in the toilet on the yacht was a skeleton.

It means your dog is great and will save the life of your cat. Evil won't get the cat along as the dog is around. Perhaps there are snakes in your area and the dog will protect the cat. Or the cat can mean a girl and the dog mean a guy! So some evil (Guy) snake is after your girl. Perhaps your daughter will get devorced from her evil husband. Just a thought.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:47 am
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
I just started listening to the latest Project Camelot radio show. Kerry's saying there was a mass ufo sighting over California.

Rick -

Kerry Cassidy's blog links to the following YT video re the "mass ufo sighting" near Sacramento, CA:

IMO, these objects are clearly balloons, as during several moments of the clip, strings can be seen hanging from groups of them (apparently tied together) as well as from individual ones.

-=== -=== -===

Speaking of Kerry... she released a new video by Keith Hunter, entitled "Nibiru - The evidence critically considered for its existence", where the presenter counters Zecharia Sitchin's theories on Nibiru and the creation of the Asteroid Belt. Mr. Hunter offers 'evidence' that the asteroid belt was created by The Music of the Spheres, in opposition to Sitchin's theories.

I'll need to re-watch the above video (its over 2 hours), before I have a worthwhile take, as the presentation is a bit dry IMO, with mathematical citations and references to other researchers that I'd like to get more information on.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 am
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
Anyone else having snake dreams?

Not me!

Like L2L I rarely remember mine.

------------------

The Elenin saga deepens...

Yesterday I saw it said that as it gets near to perihelion its starting to break up, in a way similar to Comet Linear a decade ago.

Today I've seen it said that this is disinfo and the reality is truly mind boggling... it has a triangular forcefield of energy!

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=181636&highlight=elenin

http://www.in5d.com/richard-c-hoagland-comet-elenin-update-elenin-is-a-tetrahedron.html

Simon :awe :hmm :popcorn

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:01 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

simple simon wrote:
How come it was known that the USA would have a President who looked like he was African American?

Was it? Or was the need of Hollywood - and the Establishment, in their need to reflect a more inclusive and diverse fictional environment for the satisfaction of their more diverse audience - a parallel development to the real world in which that same ever-more diverse audience produced a qualified puppet-politician of color? Was the TV series "24", which also starred a black president, also a production influenced by time travel? Isn't it about time we have a president of Asiatic descent, or more importantly, a woman? :hmm I don't think Morgan Freeman was cast as the president because time travel had informed the script-writers, but it is a possibility.

Don, I thought that Star Trek was 'inspired' in dreamtime to Gene Roddenberry. One possibility is that similar could have happened here.

Dondep wrote:

simple simon wrote:
Elenin may or may not be culpable for the earth-changing quakes which some people say it is causing, but whilst things are indeed building up 'to something' I remain unconvinced that in less than 100 days I will probably perish in a tsunami which will wash the British Isles clean - this being what the Zetans - and youtuber Terral - are suggesting.

Just to be clear, Simon, the super-tsunami has never had a date attached to it; who told you this "less than 100 days" bit?!? Certainly not zetatalk, though they HAVE intimated it. Of course, if the New Madrid 'big one' goes off in that time period (you'll know it, not a lil 5.9 or even a 7.0), I know you'll follow the practical course of action and head for high ground to avoid the drenching that's predicted (some who are unprepared may be washed to sea, but most will survive....they'll just get a good drenching). But you're doing the right thing in warning people to do the practical thing and prepare, no matter what.

Yes you right, its never been given a set date. It was Dr Boylan who suggested the next few months, and even then he 'suggested' it - did not say that it would happen for certain. This was in a message about five major quakes he is sensing for the next few months.

I've seen others also talking about a period of increased and more powerful tectonic activity, with Elenin being blamed as the catalyst! As ever, "we shall see". I just hope for lots of smaller ones, as they may be fightening but tend to do less material damage. I have also seen London quoted as possibly feeling the earth move - albeit without material damage
(we hope :scared ).

Simon

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:32 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Hey Simon, it is a bit hard to dismiss three ELEnin alignments and resulting earthquake events....

Just take a gander at "The Quickening" vid I posted on page one, if you want to see a really WTF put together of the puzzle pieces on what's going on at present.

ELEnin - Project Blue beam - 2011/2012 - False Alien invasion - NWO - PX

And the fact that that all come together with the unadulterated version of the Mayan and Hopi prophecies - was impressive...

Anyway - most have not watched it as it probably is too long. :dunno

Thanks Sky,

I have seen the many suggestions which implicate Elenin with tectonic activity and have two minds on the issue. Either it is Elenin or its the "something" that is supposed to be following it... and blaming Elenin is actually an act of disinfo designed to throw people off from looking for the 'something else'.

Whatever it is, it is managing to be optically invisible. Whether through little understod natural means or otherwise I can only ponder.

I saw the video, in some ways it reminded me of the zeitgeist videos. I hope that they are even remotely right. We need a change in society but I have concerns that it will not be as easy (or acheived as peaceably) as the videos suggest.

The 'dark controllers' who only want changes that see them remaining in power will be fighting to maintain their supremacy all the way.

Simon

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:33 pm
GT Truther

Way to go, UJ! :clap :clap :clap :yamon That slide show seems to blur the line between you and Jerry Garcia; you even have a physical similarity that makes it possible for the viewer to think - just for a moment - that maybe it's Jerry come back and showing off his private collection....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L2L, I wouldn't have said anything on-thread about fr33k's complaint except that he posted it himself (in addition to a PM), and Rick had already commented on it. Rather than have everyone else start chiming in, I thought I'd post a short assessment before it became a 'topic', knowing that you and BB - who made the puzzling post - would have it taken care of in short shrift. No harm no foul, and like you say, 'nuff said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Simon, Sky, et al......

What I was asking, "The Quickening" nothwithstanding, is "what is the mechanism behind the claim for Elenin?" {BTW, it's true that Gene Rodenderry was 'inspired' in his dreams and this was most likely 'good' ETs and spiritual entities that found a receptive soul and intellect ready and in position to manifest a TV series that would help acclimate humans to non-humanoid, as well as ET humanoid, galactic beings. That's a different kettle of fish though than a fictional plot that ominously mirrors what will become a future reality 13 years later, which is what's at issue with "Deep Impact" and the current hoopla over Elenin.} Keep in mind that the same powers that are behind the Coverup are also behind not only Elenin but ostensibly behind the claimed 'Operation BlueBeam' and 'HAARP'; all designed to take the heat off 'Planet X' and its foremost proponent (that would be the dreaded NL/ZT). Thus, informational awareness of how the magnetic behemoth that Nibiru is can be couched in ways that attribute its effects to non-PX factors, such as Elenin and 'Operation BlueBeam' as well as 'HAARP'. Scratch the surface of 'planetary alignment' {WOW. ONCE AGAIN I'm TYPING A POST AND THE VERY THING COMES ON TV; the History Channel is yet AGAIN airing "Nostradamus 2012" although it was still on a show about Himmler's SS when I started this post.....but while typing the words 'planetary alignment' the very same words came out of the speakers causing me to nearly jump out of my seat....now THAT was an example of the Cosmic Jokester if ever there was one.} where was I....oh right. 'Planetary Alignment'. Yes, earthquakes are occurring at a much higher frequency, and if they were occuring near population centers we would be hearing about it even more; what to do, if you're hiding the eight-trillion ton monster in the inner solar system? Why, you bring out the Mayan and Hopi prophecies, and "interpret" them so that a comet can become a blue star, and alignments that are postulated to occur during the time of the Cycle of the Crossing (Nibiru's cyclical return and it's crossing over the ecliptic). Well, everything that is happening now has been correlated by nl/zt with Sitchin and the Kolbrin since 1995 (coincidentally the same year the Culdian Trust began offering copies of the Kolbrin to the public; supposedly that date had been in the original orders from when it was hidden from the Vatican police back in 1184a.d. or whenever it was). So if you're the Establishment (with Majestic at the capstone), what to do? You've already got the Ufoology establishment in your pocket, dribbling out "leaks" among them which are eagerly gobbled up and printed into books and made into videos, and all of them containing enough germs of truth and fact to lend them credibility. Yes, the alignments are beginning to occur, and many of the monuments and artifacts that show these alignments are pointed to as "evidence", but that is simply because the passage was known to occur during this time; thus, these are like signposts, not causal symptoms. That's why I asked if the earth's magnetic field would be as affected by the galactic alignment, or planetary alignment, as it would be by a relatively monstrous magnetic field that would come within 14 million miles of us. Even if you add up the magnetic masses of all the rest of the planets, remember that nothing further away from the Sun than Earth has a magnetic core of sufficient size because they're "gas giants" for the most part, and Mars is even smaller than us. Well, apparently the History Channel is asking the same question as I am; hearing the authoritative voice of the narrator is enough to scare anyone, but I just now heard it asked plain as day: "will a galactic alignment cause a reversal of Earth's magnetic poles?" (they still can't even bring themselves to bring a true poleshift into the discussion; a "magnetic pole reversal" is apparently bad enough). The increasing earth changes need some kind of an explanation, and between the Global Warming paradigm, the Galactic Alignment paradigm (including the Planetary Alignment paradigm), the Stargate paradigm that Dan Burisch espoused at one time (Earth supposedly has a number of stargates that could theoretically be activated - on the T2 timeline - and the result would cause a poleshift), and the NWO-Did-It paradigm (in this one the Establishment has built super-hi-tech weapons such as HAARP and the mechanism behind Operation BlueBeam that would be used by the PTB to pound Earth into rubble and bamboozle the masses), "The Quickening" can be smoothly and seemlessly explained; after all, we're now seeing "anomalous and strange weather and earth changes" that - in the absence of the accounts of the 12th planet - would still have to be explained. The production of that video is slick, it obviously has some corporate backing (it even has an ad preceding it when I played it). And the phenomena it points to as occurring now is certainly spot-on; can't argue with that!

"Fulcanelli believes the Masonic builders of the cathedrals of Europe placed secret, alchemical symbols in the architecture denoting the time of a future great disaster". {Just uttered from my speakers; not our own fulcanelli of course but his namesake lol :wavey .} Also just noted before that was the 'analysis' of some recently-unearthed drawings Nostradamus supposedly made, which supposedly show a club about to beat the Tree of Life into submission as the Sun is about to rise over a 'galactic alignment'. So at the very least, we know the Establishment is apparently putting out all the stops to try to explain things; this must be like the hundredth time this "Nostradamus 2012" show has aired since the beginning of the year. Why the round-the-clock repetition? What's up with that? Because everyone is trying to explain what's happening and what's coming. Sooooo..... do any of these paradigms have a "track record" of success? Have any of these sources proved correct in the past? Well, supposedly some of Nostradamus's quatrains described future events that weren't explicit enough before the fact, but could be pointed to in retrospect. The most recent one that was a 'near miss' would be the description of "Hister" to describe a powerful leader that would come out of Germany; yes, it's similar in pronunciation to "Hitler", but it's also similar to the word "History". And these new drawings attributed to Nostradamus are controversial as to their origin; I personally don't accept them as being drawn by him or anyone from an earlier time period, but recent concoctions designed to reinforce the bamboozling Coverup. One of the drawings is now being described as Sagittarius pointing a drawn bow with arrow at "the center of the galaxy"; what more proof could we want? Well, I'd like a record of previous accuracy, and while this is fascinating, it simply doesn't resonate (with me, anyway) because it doesn't explain the science involved. The freemasons are referred to repeatedly, mainly because they're "hoarding information"; consider this then: yes, they are in possession of records of previous poleshifts that were stored in the Great Library of Alexandria (and copies of which were stashed in the Vatican library), but are they actively involved in "immanentizing the eschaton"? Hmmmmm....... :hmm Other than "hiding alchemical information" in plain sight, in and on monuments and cathedrals, I don't see it.

Maybe I should just sit back and watch the parade...... :popcorn

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

A cool history UJ...Thanks for your sharing.

Dex

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:15 pm
GT Truther

So if you're the Establishment (with Majestic at the capstone), what to do? You've already got the Ufoology establishment in your pocket, dribbling out "leaks" among them which are eagerly gobbled up and printed into books and made into videos, and all of them containing enough germs of truth and fact to lend them credibility.

If they insist keeping secrecy, this is not an opinion, but foreseen, they'll be responsible for our death.

Dex

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:27 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next