It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:29 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.1 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.10 2011
More of the Legal Matrix -Essays explaining what has happened to this World- (1)
Quote:
6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)
22. America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

23. Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

24. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

25. A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

26. The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

27. The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people.(Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

28. The Popes laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix., c. vii., n. 4. Prati, 1844)(Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44)
Simple words such as "person" "citizen" "people" "or" "nation" "crime" "charge" "right" "statute" "preferred" "prefer" "constitutor" "creditor" "debtor" "debit" "discharge" "payment" 'law" "United States" etc, do not mean what most of us think because we were never taught the legal definitions of the proceeding words. The illusion is much larger than what is cited above.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=222257

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Freak that is a very disturbing story....

I thought our Governments were in place to put people first rather than the all mighty profit...

Silly me :headbang

Thanks for posting that Freak I will be keeping an eye out for Canadian Companies to do the same, time to start making my own bread I guess....

Mark my words, L2L THEY ALREADY HAVE!

Either Make you own bread (At least you'll know whats in it!) or buy water Crackers or make salads with no croûtons also L2L what do you think GOD is to the American Politicians:: MONEY IS THEIR GOD they can all get F***ED for all I care

Oh wait Guess what:: They will pass a Law that making your own bread will be ILLEGAL So your best bet L, would be to buy bread from a Trusted Bakery

Geez.. I'm getting pretty peeved with Opera browsers Auto Punctuation Correcter I'll turn it off it corrects not only my posts but others as well as spells words "properly" :headbang 8 times I tried entering L2L and it retyped it LOL :puter

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Strangely we have been making a lot of our "own stuff" since the Japan disaster. We, are making bread every week. And when we want pizza, we make the dough and the cheese and the sauce too. And I stocked up way back then on powdered milk, since so much comes straight from CA, sorry UJ, I pray for the rads to bounce off the hand of Father, in your case, but, still don't buy CA produce or milk products.

Regarding the offworlders and who is in charge: The strangest thing for me, is I see dex's understanding, and UJ's and I see the truth in them both. I see the wickedness that makes our friend fr33k, uh freak and want to hide his head in a video game, when he looks at the world governments and the place they have put us.

I also see something most different, from many of you. I see everything from the colored glasses of my own making, The Bible, which to many of you means less than nothing, except my own deceptions. I see those deceptions and raise you a "great delusion". One where 99.98% of the whole wide world will be deceived in their thinking about GOD. Big word. So few even can conceptualize it being a real entity, even fewer really find Him. He says in the last generation only .002%, that is if we are in it today. I for one am at least looking for Him. That is really all that is in my ability. The rest is up to Him, is it not? If He exists, its all about Him any way.

I love you guys more than I ever realized I would when I joined you a few years ago. I was glad when fr33kshow came on board, he has such a gift for coming out and stating the obvious in such a graphic way.

I can say that no matter what others may say about the "us" of the Golden Thread, I have found the golden rule sometimes bent, but never broken, with out some admin stepping in, thank you all for all you do, admin., and the culprit always either steps back into the "boundaries" of the safety of the Golden Rule or moves on. Its a great premise guys, congrats.

As for the hype of the end of the world, well, the end of the world as I knew it as a child is long gone. I used to ride my bike to the center of town to the 5 and dime, no one was the wiser that at home, we had built a monster, in the children. And that generation is coming apart at the seams. They are finding newer better ways to kill maim and destroy us all and the beautiful world around us, while condemning us all for the very life we carry within us. How dare we breath and fart and use the resources Father gave us?? Eugenics, the green movement and the sex trade go hand in hand with the vatican and all the religions of the earth, dead set on "converting or killing." I will not participate in that carnage.

They lie about this and they lie about that and they get us at each others throat so they don't have to dirty their hands. They use everything, but only have the power that in the end you give them. Sorry, but there just is the element of them and us, those who will abide by a golden rule and those who will not. And it really doesn't matter where they come from, what body they inhabit or what they spin the lies into. The only thing that matters is what I do with it now isn't it? For me at least and for you.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:25 am
GT Truther

I hope that is not the case and you were trying to say something like:
Life is a grace from the One Universal Creator of Love and to be treated with respect.

That's it...

Dex

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:33 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: "If my words did glow" "Ripple" Robert Hunter

I'm feeling a moment of gratitude for all those that have shared or experienced on this thread.

Thank you and please consider me as your friend.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Notice of Intent to Chemtrail... In Plane Sight

San Luis Obispo - The Tribune: Legal Notices

Santa Barbara County, CA - Weather Modification Notice - Classified Ads
Date Listed: November 18
Newspaper ID #6965931

NOTICE OF INTENTION WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM THE SANTA BARBARA COUNTY WATER AGENCY HEREBY GIVES NOTICE OF INTENTION TO CONDUCT A WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM NATURE AND PURPOSE:

The purpose of the project is to increase rainfall to help alleviate deficiencies of water supplies in Santa Barbara County. Clouds would be seeded by the dispersal of Silver Iodide (AgI). Two possible modes of seeding, air based and ground based, would be used. LOCATION OF PURPOSE: Project operations could be conducted during the period between November 15 and April 15, for each year, 2011-2012 through 2015-2016. Airborne seeding operations would utilize air space over Santa Barbara County, portions of San Luis Obispo County as well as the Pacific Ocean immediately west of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Ground based seeding operations would be conducted from the Santa Ynez Mountains, the Casmalia Hills and the San Rafael Mountains. The target areas for seeding operations are the watersheds behind Cachuma and Gibraltar reservoirs on the Santa Ynez River as well as Twitchell reservoir on the Cuyama River. LICENSEE: The project would be operated and supervised by a licensed weather modification consultant. PROJECT INIFORMATION: Information on the proposed project may be reviewed at: Santa Barbara County Water Agency 620 West Foster Road Santa Maria CA 93455 (805) 739-8781 Contact: Mr. Dennis Gibbs, P.H. Senior Hydrologist November 18, 2011

Read the classified ad here:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/classified-ads/ad/1669597#ixzz1eOfLwgJH

-=== -=== -===

"Silver, as silver iodide, is used in the United States for weather modification, including rain and snow making and hail suppression; as much as 3,110 kg of silver is used for this purpose annually (Smith and Carson 1977)."

source: http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/infobase/eisler/CHR_32_Silver.pdf

"The nuclei that become the hearts of raindrops can be put into the rain-bearing clouds artificially. Several things may be used. By far the best is silver iodide. When vaporized, silver iodide yields about 600,000 billion particles per gram, each a potential raindrop. (There are 450 grams in a pound.) Only a few grams of silver iodide may affect many hundreds of cubic miles of cloud in a brief time."

source: http://weathersage.com/texts/boesen2/chapter3.htm

"The toxic effects of most metals can be traced to their ability to disrupt the function of essential biological molecules, such as proteins, enzymes and DNA. In some cases this involves displacing chemically related metal ions that are required for important biological functions such as cell growth, division and repair. "

source: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~toxmetal/toxic-metals/metals-primer.html

Silver Iodide is suspended in acetone (paint thinner) and when it is burned (vaporized) it expands. Silver iodide never dissipates. Once it falls to the ground in the form of a raindrop or snowflake, the water dissipates, but the silver iodide remains. Once on the ground, it gets washed down streams, rivers and ends up in our water. Some of it soaks into the soil and creates bacteria, which robs root systems of moisture... among other things.

Most damaging is the AgI that we breathe in, but this is only one of the many other substances detected in chemtrails:

1. Aluminum barium
2. Aluminum Oxide
3. Bacilli and Molds
4. Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
5. Pseudomonas Florescens
6. Bacilli Amyloliquefaciens
7. Streptomyces
8. Enterobacteriaceae
9. Serratia Marcscens
10. Human white Blood Cells-A restrictor enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA
11. Enterobacter Cloacal
12. Other Bacilli and other toxic molds capable of producing heart disease and meningitis as well as acute upper respiratory and gastrointestinal distress
13. Carcinogen Zinc Cadmium Sulfide

source: http://www.mayanmajix.com/art2152.html

As if they weren't chemtrailing on a massive scale, daily (with few exceptions), already. So, the Legal Notice in the classifieds (which was listed 3 days after the project was to begin - 11/15/11) is just a big FU to anyone paying attention... any other takes?

Regards,
fulcanelli

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 pm
GT Truther

Condition Code is 8

***Orbit Uncertainty Estimate 0-9, with 0 being good and 9 being highly uncertain.***

THIS IS THE ONE THAT WILL TAKE OUT THE MOON (PROBABLY)

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sort of a message to the Elite?
Cause "Condition Code" scale is only from 0 to 7, not an 8 (a):
Quote:
OCC
(Orbit Condition Code) provides a rating of the quality of the computed orbit based on the available observations. In this scale 0 is the best and 7 the worst with 1 the typical value for
numbered asteroids.

Object aA (au) e I (◦) ω (◦) Ω (◦) araP OCC
(3362) Khufu 0.9895 0.469 9.9 54.8 152.6 1.05 ∆Earth 1
(3753) Cruithne 0.9978 0.515 19.8 43.7 126.4 0.22 ∆Earth 1
1989 VA 0.7287 0.595 28.8 2.8 225.7 0.57 ∆Venus 3

Notes:
(a)
Page 5 of Pdf:
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/astro-ph/pdf/ ... 4016v1.pdf

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Oooh Nooo!
We have a planetary watch - one of my most honest and accurate chaps has put out his regular activity watch...
http://www.youtube.com/user/thebarcaroller

He is usually very accurate - and worth a subscription if you're interested in planetary 'adjustments' to our earth weather...

In these rotten-to-the-core bankster times - perhaps looking upward gives some 'explanetAry' relief....

I am so 'gobsmacked' at what is going on now with the undemocratic eurocrat takeovers, the subversive CIA/MOSSAD goings on in Syria, the ludicrous sanctions on Iran by my own (swear words not permitted) 'government' in CAHOOTS with Canada and US - it beggars belief. The PTW are now so desperate they are attacking on every front imaginable, poisoning us from above, knackering our food, stripping every asset we have, removing our freedoms of speech and movement, and ruining our future generations. OCCUPY in every way we can - cities, banks, corporations - take away their holds on us by sanctioning their products. Don't drink any aspartame-riddled drinks, MSG'd ready foods - oh I am so angry! I watch RT news and Al Jazeera (English) alongside MSM - each has it's own agenda - but at least one can read between the lines at last.... :flame :flame :flame
PHEW - rant over (for the time being)..
Thanks to all for your wondrous insights and in-depth rationales. :heart
Avid

Sorry - cannot embed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa2SLlQR ... ideo_title earthquake watch 2 - 3 December

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Hey Avid - don't miss watching Max Keiser on RT for fine financial insights to the world being raped by the banksters. He is on every Tuesday and Thursday every two hours on the half hour.

:clap

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Hey Avid - don't miss watching Max Keiser on RT for fine financial insights to the world being raped by the banksters. He is on every Tuesday and Thursday every two hours on the half hour.

:clap

I watch - don't necessarily like his style with his side-kick, but the nail is usually hit on the head! :sherlock
Avid

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:55 pm
GT Truther

avid wrote:
Oooh Nooo!
We have a planetary watch - one of my most honest and accurate chaps has put out his regular activity watch...
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/user/thebarcaroller[/YouTube]

He is usually very accurate - and worth a subscription if you're interested in planetary 'adjustments' to our earth weather...

In these rotten-to-the-core bankster times - perhaps looking upward gives some 'explanetAry' relief....

I am so 'gobsmacked' at what is going on now with the undemocratic eurocrat takeovers, the subversive CIA/MOSSAD goings on in Syria, the ludicrous sanctions on Iran by my own (swear words not permitted) 'government' in CAHOOTS with Canada and US - it beggars belief. The PTW are now so desperate they are attacking on every front imaginable, poisoning us from above, knackering our food, stripping every asset we have, removing our freedoms of speech and movement, and ruining our future generations. OCCUPY in every way we can - cities, banks, corporations - take away their holds on us by sanctioning their products. Don't drink any aspartame-riddled drinks, MSG'd ready foods - oh I am so angry! I watch RT news and Al Jazeera (English) alongside MSM - each has it's own agenda - but at least one can read between the lines at last.... :flame :flame :flame
PHEW - rant over (for the time being)..
Thanks to all for your wondrous insights and in-depth rationales. :heart
Avid

Sorry - cannot embed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa2SLlQR ... ideo_title earthquake watch 2 - 3 December

Hello Avid, everyone,

This may help.

A recurrent theme in recent weeks on the earthboppin dreams / vision / prophecy board has been dreams of flooding events affecting NYC.

hmm ??????

My thoughts turn to an Atlantic Ocean event affecting both NYC and London.

Even if the tectonics do not get to us I think that the period between now and Xmas will be a real roller-coaster with a LOT of excitement... political, economic, etc. I've seen whats happening in the USA with the inability to get a grip on the debt (my take: the Republicans would rather the whole shebang collapse than pay their fair share of the income tax; they want ordinary people to bear the whole financial burden) meanwhile Germany does not want to pour any more of its own money down the bailout black hole and both France and Belgium are looking like potential candidates for needing bailouts... even though there is no money with which to bail them out! Then there is today's news about Thomas Cook, the well known travel company being in 'financial distress' and wanting a loan. How many more companies will soon be like this?

I saw an online astrology report for December and it describes this week and the fortnight after thanksgiving (which apparently is Friday 25th November) as constituting a kind of karmic booby trap.

Yes.

(long film... watch for about a minute starting at 17:00 to hear this quote)

Simon

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:04 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Condition Code is 8

***Orbit Uncertainty Estimate 0-9, with 0 being good and 9 being highly uncertain.***

THIS IS THE ONE THAT WILL TAKE OUT THE MOON (PROBABLY)

hmm, if it does that then it could also tip the economy over the edge!

Simon

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:19 pm
GT Truther

NASA's new Mars rover is called curiosity. We all know curiosity killed the cat. I hope the space kitties will be alright. ;)

Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:10 pm
Site Admin

fulcanelli thanks for posting that about the Chemtrails, it's the first time that I have ever scene the PTB speak about them publically before...

A big F U indeed.........

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, this one's for you:

Fox News Viewers Know Less Than People Who Don't Watch Any News: Study

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/fox-news-viewers-less-informed-people-fairleigh-dickinson_n_1106305.html?ref=mostpopular

Too funny.

:slap :roflmao :slap

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:05 am
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Don, this one's for you:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/fox-news-viewers-less-informed-people-fairleigh-dickinson_n_1106305.html?ref=mostpopular

Too funny.

Cheers,

Selene

:huh :crazy

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:37 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
fulcanelli thanks for posting that about the Chemtrails, it's the first time that I have ever scene the PTB speak about them publically before...

A big F U indeed.........

Cheers, L... I was in the Santa Clarita Valley (~70 miles east of Santa Barbara), yesterday, and snapped a couple of phone pics of the massive and unrelenting chemtrailing, up there:

Attachment:
chemtrails_LA_112211a.jpg

Attachment:
chemtrails_LA_112211b.jpg

The whole idea of "cloud seeding" is such complete and utter BS, particularly when the weather would've otherwise been a sunny, cloudless day.

Regards,
fulcanelli

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:04 pm
GT Truther

I agree fulcanelli; a friend has been sending me chem pics from the Las Vegas area, and man have they been heavy out there! The question is, what are they REALLY hiding, and we know that any answer given by the official media trumpets isn't reliable. Odd though, that they seem to be so prevalent out West, more so than the cities on the East coast at the moment. I'll post a couple of those pics later.

------------------------------------------------------------

Selene wrote:
Don, this one's for you:

Too funny.

Cheers,

Selene

Thanks Selene; proves what I've known all along, what many of us here have known for some time, though now we have percentages to rely on. Faux Noiz is more a form of 'soft porn' for those dimbulbs that aren't really interested in how the world really works, but how it can be explained in terms that reinforce their worst suspicions and insecurities.

Jest my too sense and I'm stickin' to it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

FREE ENERGY - by Luminaries ft. Aishah with lyrics ENG/ESP

:agree

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I'm Sorry L2L, I try not to post here too often about these issues but I guess I'm addicted to it :mrgreen: :heart

After NYC ouster, "Occupy" seeks new direction

Link to story above (CBS News)

DC lobbyists' plan to undermine the OWS movement:

Link to story above (*.PDF Document)

OWS Camp crackdown coordinated by US city mayors

Link to story above (RT.com)

A lot of media belongs to 1% that OWS rally against

Link to story above (RT.com)

Recognize Occupy as a Global Movement

Link to story above (Huffington Post)

Occupy movement now a global phenomenon

Link to story above (SGV Tribune)

Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:16 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Those are contrails.

Calculate the weight of water necessary to put that much in the air. Those are caused by the disturbance of supercooled water in the air; once crystals form they self-propagate.

Chemtrails are real;but those pictures are not them.

Douglas Adams

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:05 am
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:
Those are contrails.

Calculate the weight of water necessary to put that much in the air. Those are caused by the disturbance of supercooled water in the air; once crystals form they self-propagate.

Chemtrails are real;but those pictures are not them.

I don't agree.

Contrails water moisture, fuel mix, appears to dissipate not far behind the plane's hot exhaust, at least what our naked eye perceives, however cool the temperature of the air.
That photo looks cloud building. Eventually the dispensed substances will fan out forming a milky layer in the sky. What I'd like to know is what exactly is their chemical content and why the dispensing? Does the reason's vary?

Dex

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:27 am
GT Truther

MEXICO acknowledges 2nd Mayan reference to 2012

But the date on the brick could also correspond to similar dates in the past, Stuart said.

"There's no reason it couldn't be also a date in ancient times, describing some important historical event in the Classic period. In fact, the third glyph on the brick seems to read as the verb huli, "he/she/it arrives."

"There's no future tense marking (unlike the Tortuguero phrase), which in my mind points more to the Comalcalco date being more historical that prophetic," Stuart wrote.

Both inscriptions — the Tortuguero tablet and the Comalcalco brick — were probably carved about 1,300 years ago and both are cryptic in some ways.

The Tortuguero inscription describes something that is supposed to occur in 2012 involving Bolon Yokte, a mysterious Mayan god associated with both war and creation.

However, erosion and a crack in the stone make the end of the passage almost illegible, though some read the last eroded glyphs as perhaps saying, "He will descend from the sky."

The Comalcalco brick is also odd in that the molded or inscribed faces of the bricks were probably laid facing inward or covered with stucco, suggesting they were not meant to be seen.

The Institute of Anthropology and History has long said rumors of a world-ending or world-changing event in late December 2012 are a Westernized misinterpretation of Mayan calendars.

The institute repeated Thursday that "western messianic thought has twisted the cosmovision of ancient civilizations like the Maya."

The institute's experts say the Mayas saw time as a series of cycles that began and ended with regularity, but with nothing apocalyptic at the end of a given cycle.

Given the strength of Internet rumors about impending disaster in 2012, the institute is organizing a special round table of 60 Mayan experts next week at the archaeological site of Palenque, in southern Mexico, to "dispel some of the doubts about the end of one era and the beginning of another, in the Mayan Long Count calendar."

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-acknowledg ... 05916.html

Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:06 am
GT Truther

Post Eisenhower's Great Grandaughter on Alien Presence
Aliens in our midst -- to thin our population

JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA - Nov 25 2011 15:28

Alien technology is being used to thin the earth's population, the great-granddaughter of former United States president Dwight Eisenhower claimed on Friday.

Laura Eisenhower was speaking on the sidelines of a UFO, science and consciousness conference in Johannesburg.

She said natural faults in the earth were being manipulated to produce catastrophes like tsunamis and earthquakes using Haarp technology or bio-weapons.

According to the website Haarp.net, Haarp technology is a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam used to heat the upper atmosphere and bounce elecromagnetic waves back to earth.

Eisenhower said this was part of a secret agenda by a number of governments to decrease the earth's human population in favour of colonies on mars and the moon.

"Extraterrestrials have been working with governments for a while," she said, adding that treaties with the other-worldly beings were signed every 10 years.

This had remained fairly well hidden through mind-control and manipulation.

Contact with extraterrestrials was merely the result of an expanding consciousness that there was life beyond earth, said Eisenhower.

"As consciousness expands, we invoke and become more in contact with our universal family."

She said she was recruited by an agent in 2006 to take part in a mission to a Mars colony.

However, she was able to break free from the mind control techniques.

She said people had been teleported to Mars since the 1970s and that the size of the population there was continuing to shift and expand. -- Sapa

http://mg.co.za/article/2011-11-25-alie ... opulation/

Douglas Adams

Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:23 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next