It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.1 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.10 2011
Agreed Rick, you have talent! lovely work. I hope you find some time to do some more. How does one go from cook to chef any way? Is it a degree?

Channukka is coming up on the 19th, tonight, for us here. We don't do all the "traditions", but one which we do is to fry things in oil. So I am thinking of all kinds of fried pies and fried things, like yum, avocados. I want a delicious stuffed and fried avocado for something new on the menu. We will make easy doughnuts every morning. Pop open a can of dough, bisquits or crescent rolls, twist em or poke a hole in the center, fry em up, then sprinkle them with powdered sugar and cinnamon. yum! Any ideas on new stuff to fry? Here in Texas frying anything is tradition, too.

DW has one of those "excitable" personalities. And both he and Ben are shameless self promoters. Its the love of money that makes men color the truth with a broad brush. But then why do we, the fans, provide them with the "fan base"? The pawns of fawning believers are the big story. They buy up books and join the rank and file of those who attend meetings, follow every blog and post them on every conspiracy site there is on the web.

We promote the shiniest star of the moment, whoever it is that can grab our attention with the newest whistle blow, and where each and every "star" is in competition for your face to shine in their direction.

They try hard to get your attention, sell you a book, and start a cult following to rival, say, Dan Burisch's posse of dispossessed people who "need to know" what he ate for breaky and how are his bowels churning out the goods?

Look at what Hoagland did last month for that crowd of face time. He told us the moon was going to be hit by a "comet". How will he get us all to go to the site next time? How much bigger will the lie have to be to make you want to even read it? Snake oil salesmen all of them, stop buying the goods and they will go out of business, or move to another market.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 am
GT Truther

Wow. Opening the GT this morning is like opening a box of yummy holiday treats!

From Lynnwood:

Easy and inexpensive solar lighting for everyone. What a fabulous gift for the whole world. Donations and support are definitely worthy here.

From Rick Hunter:

What gorgeous paintings! Who knew we had such talent among us?

From Lynn, Dondep, Sky & Barbarian:

Some entertaining commentary on the Wilcock/Fulford/Anonymous circus. Sheesh – what a spectacle. And I agree: Duncan O’Finion and his partner Miranda are truly exceptional souls. Their voices are most welcome.

From L2L, Fr33k & Blue:

All the fixing, link repairing and TLC that’s needed to keep this site running.

And from me:

The funniest auto-correct fails of text-messaging for 2011 from Mashable: :roflmao

http://mashable.com/2011/12/05/damn-you-auto-correct-funniest-text/

Enjoy!

Selene

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:51 am
GT Truther

Barbarian chefs here all do an apprenticeship, traing for three years in a restaurant and doing courses in a technical college. I always correct people that call me a chef because I think a chef should be able to cook anything. I just cook the things I know as well as I can. For frying, since I turned vegetarian I don't do a lot of that now. You can make a simple beer batter just with any beer and flour, lemonade works too. Dust some small pieces of fish or chicken with flour, dip them in the batter then fry a few minutes. I used to this and coat it with honey and sesame seeds like the Chinese do.

It's so close to 2012, it'll be interesting to see which conspiracy theories the mainstream media focus on before new years. I expect to see lots of disaster movie footage in the news and misleading Mayan calender stories. Actually I've pretty much stopped watching tv, maybe I won't see any.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 am
GT Truther

THE death toll from mammoth floods unleashed in the Philippines by tropical storm Washi has climbed to 652 with 808 others missing, the Red Cross said ... (1)

Quote:
SOZT
There has clearly been tsunami activity on the Sunda Plate of late, as noted by Nancy in her most recent newsletter.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue272.htm
Not just the 12 foot tsunami in Kuala Terengganu, but 8 foot high waves in Viet Nam and near 10 foot waves swamping a ship near Jakarta. We predicted the possibility of tsunami activity,
http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx341.htm
and roiling water on the Sunda Plate during the 7 of 10 sinking, especially when the pace is rapid. Is this what happened in the Philippines? Yes and no. There are many factors afoot. A tropical storm was passing through, and it was also at a time of high tide.

This was NOT due to sinking as the water came and went quickly, not lingering. Nor is this portion of Mindanao expected to sustain sinking during the 7 of 10. But the primary influence was a tsunami type influx caused by the CLASH of water pouring in from the folding Philippine Plate. As the plate folds, the water must go elsewhere and one direction it disburses is through the island cluster just north of Mindanao. This time, however, these waters met the storm surge of Tropical Storm Washi, a clash which by momentum was carried over the north shore of Mindanao.

Why is this tsunami activity occurring in the evenings or in the dead of night? There is a THIRD factor afoot in the daily wobble, which not only pushes the globe under her waters but also jerks the globe to and fro so that plate movement occur. The Figure 8
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/orbits.htm
formed above the N Pole takes a strong swing to and fro when the Sun is over the North Atlantic. This action forces the lands on the Sunda Plate to the east, suddenly, so eastern coastlines have a rush of water to deal with. A complicated scenario, especially given high tides and a folding Philippine Plate in the vicinity.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... sing-photo

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Rick - your paintings and experimental media with pastels are AMAZING!!! I am very recently retired from the graphics and art world, lecturing, managing and buying/commissioning artwork.
Hopefully you are on an agent's books - you are SOOO talented.
Whilst on your 'cooking break' capitalise much more on your talent - keep painting/illustrating/commentating in illustrative form (important - as you have a grasp on everything and our current viewpoints) Take it a step further...? What do you think?
This is a wondrous break for you - so exciting!
Avid :heart

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 pm
GT Truther

I respect Duncan O'Finioan, to a point... and Dondep: I'm sure if you asked Duncan for his take on NL, the zetas and the 'coming pole shift', you might not agree with the man. Anyways, for those of you undeterred by Ben Fulford's 2009 spinal creature tumor-removal incident...

:sherlock

Attachment:
fulford_creature.jpg

... his 'outrageous claims' that lacked proof or predictions that never came to fruition, here are his latest observations:

Kim Jong Il murdered as part of major Asian power battle

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il was murdered Saturday as part of a major power struggle in East Asia, according to Asian secret society sources and Japanese military intelligence. The murder of Kim was followed by a series of arrests of senior police officials in Japan linked to North Korea as well as the ouster of six CIA agents, the Japanese sources say. The death has left Yasuhiro Nakasone, the top North Korean and Rothschild agent in Japan, without a power base, Japanese underworld sources say. In North Korea, meanwhile, there is now a succession battle taking place between the Rothschild faction, who want to place their trained stooge Kim Jong Un in power and set up a Rothschild central bank versus a military clique that wants independence from Rothschild control, Rothschild and Japanese underworld sources say. The action in Asia is linked to a worldwide take down of the satanic cabal that has been trying to create a global dictatorship.

According to a Rothschild source who was recently in Korea, the Rothschild’s like the Swiss educated Kim Jong Un, because he would allow North and South Korea to be unified and would permit the opening up of the North Korean economy to Rothschild interests. Several senior Asian, US and Rothschild sources have, on many occasions, said they expect about 1 million Khazarian Satanist refugees from the United States to settle in North Korea once the financial crisis reaches its final stage. These same sources also say the Korean peninsula would then experience boom times as a result of the influx.

In any case, the battle in Asia is expected to heat up behind the scenes over the coming weeks as Khazarian slave politicians are purged from power in Japan. The Rothschild faction headed by David Rothschild in Geneva is making a push in Japan using the sadistic murderer former Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi, President of the Rothschild controlled World Court Hisashi Owada (father of princess Masako), former Finance Minister top bureaucrat Toyo Gyohten, Asian Development Bank President Haruhiko Kuroda and current top MOF bureaucrat Eijiro Katsu. They will find the usual thugs they relied on as enforcers no longer work for them but are now affiliated with the White Dragon Society or with Asian secret societies like the Black Dragon or the Red and Blue.

A White Dragon Society representative called the Rothschild office in Tokyo (81-3-5408-8045) and talked to Rothschild representative Kenji Miyamoto who refused to pass along any message to his Rothschild controllers. Here is the message: “surrender before it is too late.”

In fact, the signs of the collapse of Khazarian control are continuing to be seen in Europe and the US. In the US, Khazarian Nazi faction boss Henry Kissinger has contacted a White Dragon Society representative and asked for “negotations,” because of the collapse of the banking system. Kissinger is a major war criminal and mass murderer who needs to realize he is in no position to “negotiate” anything but a reduced sentence in exchange for a full confession.

In fact, it is a matter of simple mathematics to realize the Khazarian controlled Western banking system is doomed. Even if you take the latest BIS statistics on outstanding derivatives contracts of $707 trillion as of June 2011 at face value (the true numbers are in the quadrillions or more according to some sources) you can see the system is doomed. With world GDP at around $65 trillion, you have banks betting over ten times that amount against each other. Each derivative is a bet against a counterparty.

That means for every winner there is an equal loser. Some very big banks have certainly lost more money than exists in the real world.

Every year January is a month for settlements of accounts among major banking players. January of 2012 is going to be a very interesting month. The talk is that Citibank, J.P. Morgan and Bank of America are among the doomed entities. Then of course there is the universal disgust at Goldman Sachs that is not going to go away quietly.

US law enforcement agencies are continuing to zero in on Wall Street and the corrupt Washington political establishment but it [is] looking increasingly likely that a financial system failure will appear before the slow wheels of justice grind inevitably towards the guilty parties.

In Europe as well, the Khazarian control grid appears to be falling apart.

Most importantly satanic Pope Benedict XVI has been rejected by most senior clergy and is dying. The installation of Khazarian puppets in Greece, in Italy, at the head of the European Central Bank and as President of the European Union has failed to do anything to prevent the Euro crisis from accelerating. Moves to make the EU more dictatorial failed to affect credit ratings or change the financial reality that the EU is bankrupt.

In fact, CIA sources in Europe are now saying Germany has begun negotiations with Russia to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.

This would mean a Russian/German controlled Europe and leave the French as junior partners.

The Khazarian satanic cabal is still considered unlikely and unwilling to go quietly into the night. They continue to try to start World War 3 with Iran and now Syria and they may well do something extremely nasty over the coming months unless they are stopped. For example, Japan is being threatened with a new set of Earthquakes and Tsunamis, this time targeting Tokyo.

If Tokyo is attacked, then the Monaco bank in the Canary Islands will be knocked into the ocean, according to very powerful but anonymous sources that have their own nukes and their own HAARP machines. That will create a 100 meter or more tsunami that will hit New York and Washington. People will have time to evacuate but hopefully the waves will remove the filth that has built up in Wall Street and Washington D.C.

In an effort to prevent such tragedies, US law enforcement agencies need to arrest the people who control the Pentagon payrolls: Donald Rumsfeld, James Baker, Frank Carlucci, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Paul Wolfowitz, George Soros and their fellow gangsters. The Joint Chiefs of Staff will then be able to keep meeting payrolls as they return the US to constitutional government of the people, by the people and for the people.

It is also worth pointing out again to the Khazarian Satanists that their money is no longer backed by anything and is thus worthless. Without money, they can no longer pay their thugs and bully boys. Suddenly, they will realize they are just weak old men with very few real friends.

All in all though, there will be more turmoil in the coming weeks as the cabal continues its death throes.

We can all still celebrate Christmas this year by returning to the true spirit of love and tolerance. If you are not Christian, you can always celebrate the beginning of the new solar year on December 25th. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

source: http://www.ecologyofeverything.com/

Regards,
fulcanelli

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:01 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
avid wrote:
Bluebonnet wrote:
1) Avid - glad everyone got you in a better mood.

2) inappropriate, in my PERSONAL OPINION as an animal lover yes it was and I have DELETED it from the GT accordingly!

3) If you disagree with my decision you have that right and you can either PM or email me directly with your grievance!

All,
Apologies I am in a cranky mood, being that a year ago I got out sourced after 19 years at a company.
Along with my wife getting cancer the day after my notice. :flame

To add to the festivities at this time of year. :huh
I now have also had my current contract cut and now am looking for work again. (being the single wage earner for 4 plus pet ) :rant

So I thought things were settle with #1, so I did not think to delete the post as I thought we prefer not repeating a certain other forum history. My apologies. :wavey

In regards to #2, Thinking as a people lover brought me to what is truly inappropriate to my morels. :sherlock

That is that Humans do not treat each other as nice as their pets. :elephant

In a world where
Quote:
Deaths of innocent civilians are referred to as "collateral damage."

(meaning insignificant)

Quote:
"killing" is called "unlawful deprivation of life."

(so there is a lawful way?)

Quote:
Killing enemy soldiers is a simple matter of "servicing the target"

(just a job)

Quote:
Dead enemy soldiers are "decommissioned aggressor quantum."

(Switching off an appliance)

Nice words like "surgical strike", where the reality is like the famous image of the little girl on fire with napalm.

Some say our Brain's Failure to Appreciate Others May Permit Human Atrocities
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/12/111214162103.htm

So by caring for Pets we are learning to have compassion.

So have we learn enough from this
http://www.jasonfrovich.com/health-lifestyle/very-well-documented-list-of-human-atrocities/

And this

To stand up for the human condition, republic, constitution and the bills of rights. :candle

Not yet, perhaps in the future. :puter

The duality of human nature walling off that which is too difficult to understand and then becoming fanatic about minutia. :brockoli

As for #3, since it was bought up in a public forum. I am bound to respond above.

May we all have Peace, understanding and respect for all life this season.
MT7

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:09 pm
Site Admin

MT7 Sorry to hear about yet more work troubles for you, what a terrible time of year for that to happen :headbang

Here's hoping to a better 2012 for you and yours.

An appologoy was not needed but is most welcomed, thank you

Keeping everyone on this forum happy 100% of the time is challanging to say the least but with understanding from such fine members like yourself our job as staff gets much easier

Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Keeping everyone on this forum happy 100% of the time is challenging to say the least but with understanding from such fine members ....

Quote:
In an increasingly interdependent world our own welfare and happiness depend on many other people. Other human beings have a right to peace and happiness that is equal to our own; therefore we have a responsibility to help those in need. Many of our world's problems and conflicts arise because we have lost sight of the basic humanity that binds us all together as a human family.

Peace and good will on earth

MT7

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:56 am
GT Truther

Fixed string to show contents - Sky

Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:45 pm
GT Truther

This intrigues me!

REMEMBER how the PTB had movies where the twin towers were being hit by planes

what about this now?

Think, are they still planning abductions?

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:53 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Look at this article::

Nasa Kepler Telescope Has Found TWO NEW EARTH SIZED ALIEN PLANETS

Kepler 22b (planet in above screenshot) Looks like Liquid Ammonia to me

Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:44 am
Profile YIM

Hahahaha - fr33k, I think someone is fooling around as that soundtrack comes from a news feed in Cairo, Egypt, but the video is a manufactured scene from some Scifi movie scene...

Weird indeed?

:hmm

Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
The video is a manufactured scene from some Scifi movie scene...

Weird indeed?

:hmm

The SCI-FI movie is called **skyline** I kid you not!

Skyline trailer::

Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:56 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
I respect Duncan O'Finioan, to a point... and Dondep: I'm sure if you asked Duncan for his take on NL, the zetas and the 'coming pole shift', you might not agree with the man.

fulcanelli, I was going to reply right after you posted this, and I've had this quote open on my browser since then, but I thought I'd take a bit more time to reflect on this beyond simply saying "you could very well be right". And even having said that, I think he and I would agree more than anyone else in the entire 'ufer' universe, though he could never admit to the full extent of what he knows if in fact he does know. Which I strongly suspect he does, but if so, consider: would he come right out and say "the coming pole shift is a fact" when he knows that virtually anyone who DOES know the full extent of the Coverup and its cause is under such pressure to maintain it that he would be certain to lie about it and do so as adamantly and forthrightly as he denounces ufer money-changers and charlatans? Even if we met face to face and had to disagree about ZT (and it's clear that so much of ZT seems to be geared towards keeping everyone on the edge of their seats, so something is amiss which I'll get to shortly), I'd still echo his attitude and approach. Not on every little issue, mind you, but in overall tone. I think he does know, and knows enough to know he can't be blunt about particulars. What's fascinating is how the expectations of the "7 of 10" have led even many of those disposed to take the message seriously to be less likely to pay attention to the aliens that cried "poleshift!". Even though there have been lots of new members signing up at the poleshift ning virtually every day, they number in the dozens at most a week, not millions, not thousands, not even hundreds. The targeted audience is still the elite, who continue to avoid, evade, and ridicule the notion of a poleshift even as their media organs tease and jade the naive public with absurd claims ("Earth has TWO MOONS! Always has!")

http://www.hindustantimes.com/HTNext/Li ... 85705.aspx

So we get this:

Quote:
SOZT
How does a seemingly innocent astrophysics article about tiny asteroids sharing the Moon’s orbit go viral and appear on spoof sites showing TWO Moons in the sky? The astrophysics article states that debris or asteroids, no more than a meter in diameter, have been found sharing the Moon’s orbit on occasion. But the headlines scream TWO MOONS. This is a trend encouraged by those who would confuse the public about the presence of Planet X until the last minute. They hope to confuse the public, for whom they have great distain, assuming that no more than a headline would be read by the poor dumb working brutes the elite consider their slave class.

Not only the Second Sun, caused by sunlight bouncing off the dust cloud closely shrouding Planet X, has appeared in the skies. The Monster persona, where light rays heading away from Planet X or its Moon Swirls or from the Dark Twin are bent back toward Earth by Earth’s gravity, thus giving the appearance that the source of the light is HUGE, a Monster. Yes, as large as the Moon, perhaps. The clue that this is a disinformation campaign lies in the multitude of sources for this disinformation, ALL publishing a confusing headline, ALL claiming TWO MOONS in the headline. This is not a coincidence. This is a deliberate campaign.
EOZT

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... t%3A819647

(sorry fulcanelli, didn't mean to go off on such a tangent, but there's a connection to why O'Finioan went off the way he did because there's this expectation many of us have that the ufers would be more supportive of an actually workable solution with the elite, at least call them out legally without such an eye to the profit motive and thinking that anything other than actual hidey-hole locations and troop movements could actually mean anything anymore these days....he knows how futile it is to vent at NASA's stupid pet tricks; that's been part of their mission since they began, but I get the impression he thinks that people in the ufer community that put themselves forth have more of a responsibility)

But then I wonder about the mentality behind that, when I get asked "so how's that 7 of 10 coming along, eh? Supposed to happen a year ago, wasn't it? Then it was, what, 10 to 15 weeks? What happened?" Memorial Day ame and went, then July 4th, then Labor Day, still no noticeable progress. Here it is a year later, to the day virtually. And if you object to the zetas misleading people (yes, they technically didn't say "the 7 of 10 will culminate during 2011" but it was certainly implicit to anyone following ZetaTalk. Are people better off for having prepared? Maybe, but it's not likely that many have even done that. Everyone was waiting for at least one hefty shoe to drop, and the only thing that's really jarred the body-politic has been Fukishima, the tsunami and earthquake that hit Japan on March 11th. And yes, Bangkok began seriously sinking a couple months ago and Indonesian coastal cities are ever-flooding though many miraculously seem to "drain". So to the somewhat discurious onlookers, nothing untoward was/is seemingly occurring other than a general increase in the uneasiness, bad weather, crazy weather, and a stirring recognition that food prices have been skyrocketing. Perhaps the moon has been out of place, the Sun too, but to what noticeable degree? Is it because it's not happening, maybe that Nibiru is really "parked near the sun" as if it's a guided spacecraft, or maybe it really IS out there drifting ever-so-slowly towards the ecliptic and Earth? Is it connected with the recent passage of Senate Bill 1867? "Now wait a minute", they're saying; "WTF is this about?!? And this is a so-called "Democratic" president's party initiative?!? What could possibly get liberal and progressive stalwarts like Patrick Leahy and Chuck Schumer to support granting such dictatorial, anti-constitutional powers as this Piece of Panic does? Because they've suddenly gone completely over to the dark side? Yes, they secretly gulped huge quantities of the 'Obama Kool-Aid' and the corporate clique he shills for and reveled in Bohemian Grove-types of activities sure to include pedophilia and child sacrifice. And Obama must be the devil incarnate, everyone saw him raise the "horned fist" salute, right? He's been secretly gunning for president for years because he's intent on enslaving the population of America, is that right? Sometimes I want to cry, really, for the bewilderment of the public.

No, there hasn't been any change at heart on the part of those senators and Obama; the former are scared sh**l*ss and the latter knows he has to be in position to wield that power, lest one of those selfish goons that'll face him next year actually hornswoggles a majority of American dimbulbs into voting for him. (Or her, can't forget Michelle Bachman, "torch singer" that she is.) O'Finioan knows this as much as I do, I'd bet. And I don't see anyone has posted his "Part II" yet, so let me go get that.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37