It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:35 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.1 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.10 2011
I just heard on the radio that Elenin split in half this morning. It was Dr. Karl Kruszelnicki on his weekly science show on triple j.
(Hey freekshow, do you like Dr. Karl?)

Okay, update edit from 10 minutes later. According to Kerry Cassidy one Australian astronomer saw it dim before it went behind the sun. That's all they're basing the breakup story on.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
L2L, I wouldn't have said anything on-thread about fr33k's complaint except that he posted it himself (in addition to a PM), and Rick had already commented on it. Rather than have everyone else start chiming in, I thought I'd post a short assessment before it became a 'topic', knowing that you and BB - who made the puzzling post - would have it taken care of in short shrift. No harm no foul, and like you say, 'nuff said.

The only reason I did this for is if my browser which is OPERA 11.50 was chucking a wobbly on me.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky, I have to admit I didn't watch "The Quickening" all the way through the first time, mainly because I started to sound repetitive (and also I found the female narrator's voice a bit too....saccharine, for want of a better word) but after watching the second half (well, I still have the last few minutes yet to go), I have to say they finally did get around the central issue they were tip-toeing around during the entire run-up, which has to do with the stark reality we'll be presented with when the material world - i.e. civilization, with just-in-time truck deliveries of fresh foods, which is the key ingredient to civilized society - breaks down. That's when the rubber meets the road, IMHO. I'm still not sold on the "alien invasion", but it's still plausible though I think much less likely with Obama in control. (He being a kinder, gentler corporate puppet than his predecessor IMHO who just might be a "sleeper" for good after all, though I still don't hold out much hope.) And they even admitted to the "3 Days of Darkness", as well as the "Purifier", or "Red Star of Kachina", though I don't think I heard the name "Nibiru" in the entire presentation. (If it wasn't the 'Red Star' or 'Purifier', it was a 'brown dwarf' or a 'thing', a 'body', another 'comet', etc.) So the scenario ends up being the same, except the possible introduction of the NWO via a faked "alien invasion". It does seem to echo exactly what the "Russian scientists" were saying recently, about the "unified consciousness". While they seemingly make a good case about the limitations of people who think of themselves as "good" (evangelical christians) vs. "bad" (a picture of Marilyn Manson), it's not the external manifestations that are involved, other than the fact the selfish are usually but not always the ones with the most money and power, but the ability of the average person to either work cooperatively or to be of the type that will attempt to control others and secure the lion's share of resources. In other words, they seem to be saying we are "all One", but I think that avoids the spiritual conflict at issue; we are NOT of all one persuasion, or else we wouldn't be having half the problems we're having now. We wouldn't see such gross disparities of wealth (though there would still be the rich and the not-so-rich) if we were all "One". The shift will indeed be a sorting out, and we'll be called upon to make choices in the context of a world in which there will be cooperatives and gangs of thieves and powermongers. It's just like that movie "The Stand", based on the Stephen King novel of the same name, except that in reality, Denver won't be the capital of the good-hearted but of the selfish (it's already known as the second capital of the US), and Las Vegas won't be its obverse. The good-hearted won't have a 'capital' per se.

BTW, it's hours later and the History Channel is re-running "Nostradamus 2012" yet again, and guess what? That dang Cosmic Jokester; they just showed a view of that same intersection that shows up in "The Quickening", with the broad white stripes at a triangular intersection. I think I better turn off the TV. :scared

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Found @ Proxy Whore Navy FTL craft pilot woo
"Captain S
User ID: 1488297
United States
7/30/2011 10:58 AM
Due to all the internet hype the Navy actually sent a recon mission to elenin. Let’s just say it won’t cause the excitement some think. But it may present a few surprises that no one expected.
I’ll be here for about 20 minutes to answer questions and then I’m off. Just trying to be nice because I know there is a lot of buzz about it.

How long does it take to get there?
From the moment the crew steps in the craft, preps, clears port, about 60 minutes. Actual travel time, about 20.

Go into detail about a few of these surprises
No doom from elenin. its not a comet, or not totally just a comet.

What type of craft are you using (TR-B)?
no

Ok, what exactly is it
check into the properties of E-type asteroids. very similar. however if you connect the dots you ‘ll know that E types are codeword for something more interesting

What effect does this elenin have on our earth, and what risks does it pose for us?
it won’t have any effects on earth. But it may be of interest to ham radio operators

X-37, NOTE, Tin Can?
sorry, can’t go there

is elenin artificial? Is anything riding it so to speak?

Well if you aren’t so cryptic, maybe someone would take you seriously. Explain further.
Remember I don’t want to lose my clearance buddy. Look at my response to captain (question directly above). Anyway my twenty minutes are up. Gotta go. I’ll check back in 45 minutes or so for one more session of questions. Have a nice weekend all.

whats your opinion op on the all the ex nasa employee’s spilling the beens on everything they know since they are all getting canned?
NASA is just a front for the public. their budget is miniscule. not enough money to really do anything but put a few probes in our solar system. The real space program falls in the military’s domain, mainly airforce and navy. but the nice chemical rockets sure are fun to watch. as far as NASA spilling any beans. very few people from nasa are actually in the loop. they don’t know anything to spill

Lets just say if something or someone is riding it, would we have to worry as far as death and destruction go, or would it be more of a eye opener ? I personally don’t have a opinion about Elenin, just asking questions….
as I said before, there is no doom with it. so no need to worry

Might there be a lot of vehicles? Say 7000?
What do you mean by ‘a lot of vehicles’? that’s all classified and i am not privy to the overall actual numbers other than the area i work in

Might the “Item(s)” in question be able to carry a lot. Say 7000?
ok now I see what you are getting at. i really don’t know, sorry. i know there are at least 2 more missions planned and after the next someone will have that answer, maybe. but i probably won’t be a part of it.

Did the US space command bring down the twin tower on 9/11 using some kind of powerful weapon?
I don’t know anything about that

So why are you telling us this? What can we benefit from what you know? Just tell us what you obviously want to tell, but are afraid to
go look up e class asteroids. also look up the ESA’s rosetta mission to steins. where magically the high res cameras just happened to fail. and there is your answer. sorry i can’t be more direct. but this one is a bit more operational and is talking. someone savvy will be able to ‘hear’ it pretty soon. there will be no denying that history isn’t what we’ve been told. but much more interesting. no doom. just something pretty neat coming. i have said enough.

If i were in the navy space command and wanted to talk to the public i would use a conspiracy forum such as glp… why? because no one will believe it lol. Are you using gravitational wave propulsion ships.? and is it true that the navy space command has stations on mars. and is there a collaboration with the grays?

pisses me off that we have been putting astronauts lives in jeopardy with chemical rockets. when in fact we have been hiding a much more advanced safer spaced program all this time..
i have complained about this exact same thing. all in the name of national security. whatever. now you know why there is no replacement for the shuttle. but times are ah changin. and what we do may become a bit more open very soon. we are bankrupt. can you imagine what giving the commercial sector some of this would do for the economy! they are considering it as we speak. instead of taking 5 1/2 hours for a coast to coast flight it would take a matter of minutes. interesting times. its hard to bite my tongue. but keep the faith. soon, very soon

E Class Asteroids -
A fairly rare, very reflective asteroid that is slightly red in color, probably due to the presence of some surface organic chemicals. E-class asteroids dominate the Hungaria family of the main belt, though some, including the two largest, (44) Nysa (see Nysa-Polana family) and (64) Angelina, are found scattered farther out. Their flat reflectance spectra in the 0.3 to 1.0 micron region and high albedos (usually above 0.3) suggest a connection with the aubrite (otherwise known as enstatite achondrite, hence the “E”) category of meteorite. However, this link is problematic because aubrites are clearly of igneous origin, whereas some E-class asteroids (including Nysa) show an absorption feature at 3 microns that points to water-and/or hydroxyl-bearing minerals and a nonigneous history.
basically that means its highly reflective, metallic

Do you fly your vehicles fairly low at night and change direction at nano second speed?
not me. my CO is a hard ass. but i’ve heard stories, some funny ones. if i did it i’d probably be court martialed

op what can you tell us about the program besides the fact that you went to elenin?
that they know they gotta tell everyone soon, because the gap between what we have and what we admit is increasing to a point that they can’t keep it all a secret forever. think 50 lightyears for a one or two day trip is easy. listen to what ben rich said. its all coming out soon or else i wouldn’t be posting. we live in the most interesting times ever. and the next 5 years will be the most amazing starting with this year. the the old farts running things realize this and hate change, but its inevitable. thanks for participating guys. i’ll check back later tonight.

I’d say one would have to be one bad mofo to drive one of those. Can they see me watching them? Are their eye pieces able to see the fly I swat?
actually its easier than flying a jet. most of it is automated. but they still pick the elite of the elite for this stuff. and yes they can see the fly you are swatting, your facial expression, and who exactly you are via facial recognition.

Does the US Navy Space Command always send recon missions to comets and neo’s? Or was this unique? Does something concern them about this Elenin or is this more SOP?
if something is out of the ordinary than they will look at it using a wide variety of sensors. if there is still questions then yes they go out there and check it out.

one thing that I must point out that you just don’t get from watching on a tv is the absolute beauty out there.
the earth and other planets are simply magnificent and awe inspiring. i have even suggested to take various world leaders out there to take a look at the earth and see its beauty from space. when you see how amazing it is you wonder what all these wars are about and wonder why we can’t concentrate directing our efforts towards lifting mankind up.
saturn close up, mind boggling. a few planets in other star systems would absolutely blow your mind. its too bad they can make an IMAX movie showing some of this stuff. it is so sad the universe is hidden and most are stuck on a rock and can’t see the universe in all its beauty and wonder.
and the sheer number of stars you can see without any interference from the atmosphere. WOW!!!!! its absolute paradise this universe.

OP have you or your fellow officers traveled to Niburu/Planet X? If can say, will it come near to earth in a year or two?
i have never heard anything about nibiru.

Your welcome OP. Don’t abandon us like so many do.
no i’m back can’t stay here forever but it really feels great letting curious folks in on a bit. like a weight off my chest. i admit i don’t know everything about this stuff, not even close. but i feel happy sharing what i can.
all that taxpayer money going to stuff like this and normally you aren’t even told it exists! but change is right around the corner. i’ve never seen so much activity/excitement among the brass and civilians than i have the last 6 months. some just don’t want to change and keep it all to themselves. but they are finding themselves to slowly be in the minority on that viewpoint.
i think we may be heading in the right direction as far as the secrecy. these guys are paranoid by nature and rightly so. but even they realize this is too big to keep secret. humanity deserves to know.

I have read that space is really blue not dark like NASA has fed is. Is this accurate?
it is pitch black

Did you go to flight school in Corpus Christi or Pensacola?
i understand your curiosity. i don’t want to talk about personal stuff though.

I was just asking because I want to be a Navy Pilot and have been looking it up online.
From what I understand if I join and pass basic I would probably go to Pensacola. Which is fine with me.
The way I see it if you can land a plane on an Air Craft Carrier, then you are one of the best pilots in the world.
you are 100% correct. carrier landings are insane. good luck kid.

OP can you say what the furthest distance from earth you’ve traveled is? Another star system?
about 250 ly, others much much further, and still heading out

OP do other nations of earth have a Space Command, or is US alone in this ability?
ok i’m not privy to all of this, but obviously from working in this field i will tell you what I have seen.
yes and yes. some other guys are up there, the usual suspects, but so far we see they are only sporting conventional or just a bit more advanced than conventional NASA type tech. they mainly stay in L.E.O. and don’t cause much interference with our operations. they are just a nuisance at this time

so what are you talking about happening like first contact or something like that?
as far as elenin, i just hope we have some ham radio operators out there who can listen to to it. we need to learn about ourselves and our heritage. elenin may help with this.

OP thanks!!! for answering. You’re point of view of the depth and beauty of space is uplifting for us earth bound ones. A final question about Elenin…. will it be so bright that it might light up the night sky like a double full moon or similar?
you’d have to ask an astronomer. i’d guess its too small to be any sort of visual spectacle UNLESS, it becomes active that way also. that would be amazing. anything is possible.
and yes, my first trip out there was a God smack in my face with the sheer beauty and awe. quite a humbling experience any one of us would benefit from. i hope one day everyone can.

Hey OP, Can you tell us what hidden technology, in your opinion, would be the most valuable to humanity if released to all?
Do we have the technology to end most of the suffering on this planet?
we have a whole bunch of amazing stuff. yes we could end suffering and turn the planet into a total paradise. nothing makes my blood boil more than this. but there is hope. there are some men, a few with vision that are in the right positions now that maybe you’ll start to see some of it. i really think we are heading that way.
i guess i didn’t answer you question. this is why i think this stuff has been kept in secrecy. they use nat.sec. as an excuse but its really to protect the oil profits. however fukushima has really rattled them.
i am just a peon when it comes to this kind of policy, but there seems to be an internal struggle with one side wanting to get this stuff out and the other side being paid off to keep it secret. this is where i better shut the heck up. but you get the idea.

Have you observed other civilized planets?
yes, city lights from space, very similar if not identical in some cases to our cities

Thanks. Still didn’t even throw us a bone with a specific heretofore unknown tech., but that’s OK. We don’t want you to get into trouble. ;-`)
So give us a name. Who is paying whom to keep humanity suffering and dying? Be a Patriot, give us a name. Thanks.
this is a VERY sketchy area. if I gave you names i’d probably have a visit sometime in the next few days that i’d rather not. but really i can only speculate. maybe some of them really do have the view that this is better left to the military for now. or maybe they are getting paid to keep this view. i would really know. but i’m sure there are those that know very well in intelligence circles.
these guys can be very short sighted. why not be the ones responsible for bringing heaven to earth? sad really, but the good guys are gaining ground, trust me.
yes zpe is real. space is actually more energetic than matter. the trick is figuring out how to get it because there is very little to no energy gradient. but they have figured it out long ago.
no need to ever pay another electric bill again or fill your tank up.
they could desalinize all the ocean water they wanted for almost free and irrigate the deserts. the possibilities are unlimited. greed can only hold out and suppress this for so long.

OP do you know what this is:

And does your propulsion system for traveling l.y. away has anything to do with a bogey owned by Ra and orbiting the Sun:

Haven’t seen Ra out there yet, lol.
If you really want to see some neat stuff, buy a pair of 3rd or later gen night vision goggles and spend some time looking up with them.

OP, this crop circle represents the interception of Elenin by an antimatter weapon orbiting the Sun. It will depolarise Elenin’s EM field represented by the small rocked thunderbolt at the tip of Apophis head and render the asteroid benin against Earth’s EM field. I doubt the Navy Space Command has such a powerfull device to fulfill the work.

if it is destroyed, that would be a travesty. there are some out there who could do this. i just hope whoever is making the crop circles is wrong about this one. elenin has been given a lot of doom and gloom press.
it is quite the opposite. a beacon of hope and a glimpse into the past. a glimpse into who we really are perhaps, from all the clues that have been gathered. our guys are going wild like school children on xmas eve when it comes to this thing. i’d love to go back myself.

David Wilcock got an anonymous tip that Air Force Space command was mining Element 115 somewhere in the Hercules constellation. Could this be correct?
mining element 115? sounds like science fiction. is David Wilcock a science fiction writer?

OK… OP… Appreciate that you can’t share the actual vehicle designation…
Can you give some idea of the technology involved?
Thanks…
There are various advanced methods of propulsion. one time the discovery channel of all places aired a show about 5 years ago that spoke about some of these techs, at least the early days of it and i almost spit my coffee out watching. it had ‘advanced aircraft’ in the title. i really which i would have dvr-ed that show as I can’t remember the whole title and i have searched for it and never found it. i couldn’t believe my eyes when i saw what they were talking about. almost 100% accurate with nice graphics and visualizations. someone spilled the beans. i’m sure its been yanked but that show would have really wet your whistle. perhaps it wasn’t yanked and i can’t find it. i suggest looking for this and see if you can find it.
as much as i’d like to share. i really can’t go there. i’m sorry.
but i will share this small tidbit. there are those that create their own sort of wave and ride it like a surfer.
think about Einstein, when they drop a ball in a sheet to demonstrate how timespace gets warped by matter.
they jokingly say we have front wheel drive. we are pushed not pulled and it certainly feels that way even though they say the inertia is canceled i swear i feel the ‘pull’
that’s all i will say on this. sorry to be vague.

So you have no information on the Nemesis Dwarf Star. Dr Bill Deagle and company claims it will be visible from the Southern Hemisphere with a high power telescope in about a month. And will start wrecking havic on earth in about 5-9 months?
Never heard of it.

OP: To your knowledge, what year did mankind (our current society) successfully breach the Van Allen Belt? TIA.
i guess i should know this. the apollo missions?

Op – have you seen any angels out there in your travels?
Also, have you seen the so-called approaching “ribbon” or cloud of energy that Sickscent has done so much research on, and that the Boeing and NASA insiders have spoken of as threatening our planet?
you can’t see the ribbon but its funny you bring that up. that has been a HUGE concern for the scientists. they put out a cover story that it was the solar wind being reflected back, but that is baloney. its hard to tell. another poster just mentioned the van allen belt, which we don’t even think about because we are protected from it. i wouldn’t say it was a force field but all EM and radioactive particles cannot penetrate our craft. the system is so good that there is less radiation inside our craft then on the surface of the earth, including going through the ribbon.
but there are experiments going on in the ribbon to see what kind of effects it will have when it reached the inner solar system. good question. so far they just don’t know. the ribbon has some odd qualities to it

Well I hope Dr. Deagle is wrong, but the guy is one of the most intelligent people I have ever listened to. Although he does seem prone to flights of fancy!! If the Nemesis Dwarf Star is as close as people are indicating then no doubt its been visited by advanced Space Command craft. He also confirms we have hyper light speed spacecraft, so he knows something concerning black programs! Please if possible ask something about this problem. Although I know that things are very compartmentalized, so its hard to find stuff out!!!!
i would think something so epic i would have heard of. i will surely ask around. thanks for the heads up. I think I’ve heard Deagle on the internet a long time ago. From what I remember he did sound intelligent, but I can’t remember him talking about this nemesis dwarf star. i’d wager it doesn’t exists or I would probably have known. but this business is all about compartmentalization and secrecy. a need to know basis. so you never know! i’ll ask around.

You guys are the pilots of the huge black isosceles triangle mother ships, right?

no, but the black triangles are ours. that is an airforce asset. they are mainly used below 150k ft. they aren’t designed for interstellar travel.

hi guys. i just wanted to get the word out that you should start listening with your radios, point them towards elenin. you should start picking up a signal soon if not already.
thanks for the questions, this has actually been very fun.
can’t really go into anymore detail, but i must say, you are a fine lot here. thank you and i really mean that.

one more thing. i’m not saying I won’t be back. i have just told you as much as i can right now and duty calls. so i won’t be able to post until i’m back on August 11th.
when I get back I will post an update. i look forward to it. because 10 years ago i was on the net searching myself, i know what it’s like.
take care all. and i will catch up with you soon"

I don't know anything about the source of this post.

Rings true to me.

Douglas Adams

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
I just heard on the radio that Elenin split in half this morning. It was Dr. Karl Kruszelnicki on his weekly science show on triple j.

Okay, update edit from 10 minutes later. According to Kerry Cassidy one Australian astronomer saw it dim before it went behind the sun. That's all they're basing the breakup story on.

Dr. Karl is alright I suppose both parties involved sound a bit Fishy to me a.k.a I smell a rat. Elenin smells like a red herring to me. Do you think I'd believe anything dribbled out of either Kerry Cassidy's or William Ryan's mouth? they lost credibility around the same time D&M&thugs did for me!
they are full of it

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

After Bill Ryan got blinded by that "Charles" I do take Project Avalon with a bigger grain of salt. I do have to admit that Kerry called it. I give her a bit more credit. Plus, I like her style.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:37 am
Truth Seeker

Post Elenin news
One Kachina down:

http://www.universetoday.com/88494/come ... tigrating/

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:15 am
GT Truther

4 Hectares of New land emerged on Russia:

31.08.11.Участок морского дна поднялся на поверхность в районе Таманского полуострова. Новая земля появилась из-за сдвига тектонических плит.

Удивительное природное явление было зафиксировано в течение последних дней. Огромные пласты глины и камней поднялись примерно на 5 метров над уровнем Азовского моря в Темрюкском районе Краснодарского края, образовав целый полуостров.
Quote:
31.08.11.Uchastok seabed up to the surface in the vicinity of the Taman Peninsula. The new land emerged from the shift of tectonic plates.

Amazing natural phenomenon has been documented in recent days. Huge beds of clay and stone rose by about 5 meters above the Sea of ​​Azov in the Temryuk district of Krasnodar region, forming a peninsula.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Know the Magnetosphere interaction with the 2 suns:

References

1) ZetaTalk: Severe Wobble; written September 30, 2009

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta536.htm

2) The ZetaTalk Newsletter: Issue 181, Sunday, April 18, 2010

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue181.htm

3) ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live; written May 1, 2010 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta578.htm

4) ZetaTalk: Magnetic Twist; written October 29, 2009

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta542.htm

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: I hope you don't find this far fetched...because people from these higher levels are dropping in talking to us about it...Dex)

ET Council: War with grey-Draco reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... t-invasion
1999 Andromeda Council meeting about grey/Reptilian occupation of Earth

In his renewed contacts starting September 2010, Tolec states that the Andromeda Council informed him that the Council had met and decided on a war of liberation of Earth, moon and Mars around 1999 Earth time.

The Orion greys and Draco Reptilians were abusing the people of Earth, and beaming negative frequencies at Earth from the moon and from Phobos, a moon of Mars.

The Andromedans had gone forward in time and had discovered that if the grey-Reptilians were allowed to go on with their abusive occupation of Earth, moon and Mars, the grey-Reptilians would establish a “tyranny” in this sector of the universe. The Andromedans themselves and a great many star systems would be affected negatively.

Therefore, the Andromedan Council decided to set aside the law of non-intervention and wage a war of liberation that has gone on for approximately nine years to the 3rd quarter of 2011.

A war in space

Andromeda Council representative Tolec states, “a war in space, in many cases happening just outside of 'Earth space’ over the course of approximately nine (9) years of Earth time, is as of this third quarter of 2011 in the final cleanup phase. This war is finally over. Done. Finished. As Tolec for the Andromeda Council, I can tell you my colleagues had a long, hard, difficult war. I will add, this war is being won by ‘the good guys’… by the combined forces of the member star systems & planets of the Andromeda Council, those with Earth and Earth humans best interests in their hearts, minds & souls.

"This proxy war to free Earth, from thousands of years of negative energy bombardment, manipulation and control, was fought on behalf of Earth - by star system & planetary council member races of the: Andromeda Council. Those members that bore the brunt of the burden did the greatest amount of fighting included: Arcturus, Tau Ceti, and Procyon. The contributions of the Procyon people were especially valuable because they learned the weaknesses of these malevolent menaces - they learned how to 'sniff ' them out & beat them. The people of Procyon just recently liberated themselves within the past 12 years of Earth time.

“So that the Council could intercede on Earth’s behalf, extensive discussions were held, and a new law was passed over-riding what is ubiquitously known as the 'Prime Directive' of non-interference? A conscious, collective decision was made by the Council to break precedent and do this... because Earth's people living a 3rd dimensional life just did not have the 4th dimensional physiology, knowledge, tools, or technology to win.

“This war was fought to secure the total freedom of planet Earth and her people from the menacing interference of primarily two regressive races: Reptilians from the star system Alpha Draconis & Hydra, and a specific variety of renegade ‘Greys’ now living in the Orion star system. These Greys are the progeny of Zeta Reticulans who have not been home to Zeta Reticuli 1 or 2 in at least a few thousand years.

“Earth is not the only planet they have terrorized. From what I have learned, there are at least another 21 planets that need to be freed from these menaces. Fortunately, they can be beaten, as indicated by the liberation of the Procyon people from these malevolent, self centered, self-serving... life draining entities.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:35 am
GT Truther

A youtube video called Elenin explodes (apologies for not posting) shows a giant explosion on Jupiter destroy or at least knock Elenin off course. Halfpasthuman just had a story that linked to the video.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:44 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.10 2011
Rick Hunter wrote:
A youtube video called Elenin explodes (apologies for not posting) shows a giant explosion on Jupiter destroy or at least knock Elenin off course. Halfpasthuman just had a story that linked to the video.

Oh noes..

Here is the youtube Video Elenin Explodes

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Thanks for finding the Video Freak :clap
That is really interesting, does anyone here know what the heck that is comning from Jupiter?

The below post is from the Shift of the Ages Thread from Blue regarding Frog's Post above.
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2869&start=75
Great work Blue :clap

Bluebonnet wrote:
Wow! Thanks, L, for an interesing journey down the rabbit hole.

First clue and search this morning
Quote:
ESA’s rosetta mission to steins
:

Quote:
The idea that somewhere in Europe ... or in Washington ... there exist mind-blowing photographic blow-ups of Steins from Rosetta's fully-operational Narrow-Angle Camera, photographs five times closer than the ones we have now ... photographs that show astonishing, individual artifacts (!) from Steins' ancient, manufactured origins ... artifacts lying in ruin on its blasted surface even now ... is enough to make any patriotic American's blood boil!

Who are these "elites" ... that they would steal an entire "Pre-Fall" human history from all the rest of us!?

And, when will it end?

As the watchword of this entire political season goes--

"Change IS coming ..."

Stay tuned.

The above quote is from a really interesting web site I found. It is really long and some of it I don't understand but whatevah! Sky - you really should check it out as it mentions the Sumarians. ;)

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Rosetta-Steins-Encounter.htm

Also found on ATS the following interesting tidbit because I just couldn't understand the whole "flying to Elenin" bit. :hmm

Quote:
X-37, NOTE, Tin Can?
sorry, can't go there
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
=================================================================================
So does this deflection mean that the X-37 truly is up above us right now and that it possibly is being manned towards Elenin?
X-37B Top secret space plane launched

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread740357/pg1

So from my limited understanding (help me out here ya"ll):

1. E class asteroids are extremely rare.

2. Elenin is an E class asteroid.

3. 3 other E class asteroids have already been "probed" if you will. One was found to have "hidden" properties like the Stealth bomber and one was found to be "reflective," Steins.

4. Speculation abounds that E class asteroids are not naturally occurring asteroids.

5. The reference to Ben Rich I found fascinating:

Quote:
We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.

Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

Hmmmmm - ding, ding, ding

Thoughts?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

From Secret of the Saucers...by Orfeo Angelucci (1955)
"Snip"

Understanding my thought, she put her hand gently over mine and I saw a mist of tears in her eyes. Then she raised the odd crystal in her hand to her forehead. As though in magic response, a flood of beautiful melody arose from the sea-green building; not the ethereal music of their world, but a hauntingly sad and familiar strain. I recognized the sublime melody of the Bach-Gounod "Ave Maria". Tears flowed unrestrainedly down my cheeks for a half-remembered, sad people who dwelt in a strange shadowed region called Earth. Softly she said: "You will remember this, Orfeo."
That name sounded strange upon her lips; like the name of an utter stranger. I bowed my head in bitter regret for Neptune who was, and who now was not - and for the false shadow of Orfeo who is! Confused and perturbed I turned hastily from her and hurried into my room. Somehow I had the feeling that the secret of liberation lay in the mysterious crystal panel near my couch.
But as I reached eagerly for the controls on the panel, I felt a gentle restraining hand upon my arm. I turned and looked into Lyra's wonderful eyes shining with sympathy, compassion and purest love.
My own heart swiftly responded. Then suddenly, miraculously we were as one being, enfolded in an embrace of spirit, shared by all of those in the light of God's infinite love throughout the entire universe. What a tragedy, I thought, that I and my lost brothers of Earth know mostly only the counterfeit embrace of sexual desire and animal passion.
At that moment Orion came in the door and as he stood transfixed, his vibrant love too enfolded us in its pure, golden unselfish light. All boundaries of self were lost in a unity of being. "Our lost brother is home at last," he said softly.
After awhile Orion and Lyra seated themselves near the strange crystal control panel and I rested upon the lounge. Orion touched a crystal disk and immediately an entire wall of the room opened up into a huge three-dimensional void. The room darkened and I saw the void a magnificent view into outer space. But all of space was shining with light; the stars and suns glowed with a deep reddish glow and only the planets appeared of varying degrees of darkness. The scene was focussing upon an unfamiliar part of the heavens. A sun and a number of encircling planets came into view.
Then the scene centered upon a single planet in this unknown solar system. It was a smug, sleek planet and apparently as efficient as a billiard ball. But it was exceedingly dark in tone and surrounded with concentric waves of deep gray. A tangible vibration or emanation came from it; evil, unpleasant and utterly without inspiration or hope. Approaching this world I saw a glowing red dot with a long, misty tail. The fiery dot seemed irresistible attracted to the dark world. The two collided in a spectacular fiery display. I felt Lyra's hand upon mine as she whispered. "It is an immutable law of the cosmos that too great a preponderance of evil inevitably results in self-destruction and a new beginning."
The scene shifted to a different part of the universe. Another dark misty world came into view, although it was not as dark as the first world. About this world there was a vibrant feeling of life and hope. But again I saw a fatalistic fiery red dot approaching and it was evident that this world too was doomed. I shuddered to think of conditions upon that planet at the moment of doom. But then I held my breath as I beheld two tiny dots coming forth from that world apparently to intercept the fiery comet. Intuitively I realized that the dots were remotely controlled by intelligence beings upon the planet who were concentrating the magnetic impulses of the dots upon the comet. Suddenly the comet exploded leaving the world unscathed. I breathed a sign of relief.
Once more the scene shifted and focused upon a third world. Obviously, this was an "in-between" world, neither as dark and hopeless as the first, nor yet as light and inspired as the second. To the left to this planet appeared another smaller body -- I recognized it as our moon and the planet as Earth. From the planet several tiny space ships went out to the moon and did not return. Then a tiny fleet of space craft went to the moon, but some of these returned to Earth.
Suddenly, terrifyingly, to the right of the planet Earth, appeared the red, dot of cosmic doom. Rapidly it increased in size leaving behind it a fiery tail of flame. It was evident that the comet was being drawn irresistibly toward Earth. Neither Lyra nor Orion spoke, but a strange voice said: "In the Time Dimension of Earth it is now the year 1986."
I shuddered and waited anxiously, but the portentous scene slowly faded from the screen. I turned excitedly to Orion. "But what happens to Earth?"
Orion and Lyra both looked compassionately at me as Orion gently replied. "That depends entirely upon your brothers of Earth and their progress in unity, understanding and brotherly love during the time period left them between the so-called now and the year 1986. All spiritual help possible will be given them, not only by ourselves but by others from all parts of the universe. We believe that they and their world will be saved, but in no time frame, or dimension, is the future ever written irrevocably. If they bring upon themselves self-destruction of their planet through a preponderance of evil there, it will mean another fall for the entities of Earth into even denser meshes of materiality and unreality. As you love your brothers of Earth, Orfeo, fight to your dying breath to help them toward a world of love, light and unity."
With those awful and awesome words, he got up and slowly walked from the room, leaving me alone with Lyra.
She smiled gently into my eyes ad touched the mysterious crystal panel. Immediately the incredible, huge, three-dimensional screen became active again. but no longer were we looking into the boundless depths of space and time. Instead, I saw the familiar outlines of the Lockheed plant in Burbank. There was the shop in which I worked. The scene shifted inside the plant. I saw the radomes and my working companions, Dave Donnegan and Richard Butterfield. An unpleasant sensation came over me as though I were fainting, as though I were fading into the huge screen and becoming an active part of the scene I was viewing. Terrified, I turned to call to Lyra, but she was no longer there, only a mist. Then I blacked out!
My next conscious perception was my "awakening" on the job at Lockheed with all of my incredible experiences of those seven days seemingly utterly obliterated from my mind.
Thus six months passed with only hazy, trouble-some intimations of what had happened to me in those seven lost days. But that night as I rested my head upon the rock down in the Los Angeles River bed, it all came back to me crystal clear. Also, I remembered my frightening, bewildered "awakening" upon Earth in the Lockheed plant, my terrible revulsion with everything I saw upon Earth as compared with the wonder world I had left, although as yet only my higher consciousness fully understood.
I remembered my fellow workers, Dave Donnegan and Richard Butterfield and their reactions to my strange behavior and apparently unreasoning outburst. In the greater scope of my new understanding I realized even more clearly how nobly they had caught me up and sustained me by their own strength through those critical moments. It was so clearly evident to me then that both Dave and Richard had the same basic inherent qualities of goodness and nobility as those godlike beings of that other world. They are both simple, humble men, average workers like myself, yet potential gods! If only they and others like them knew and could realize their divinity, their kinship with God and the greater world of true reality! If every man and woman upon Earth could grasp the great essential basic truth that we are all one and an integral part of God, then indeed all of mankind's hard trials and bitter tribulations would be over. Yes, if only in the abstract we could momentarily attain this illumination, the heavy chains of material bondage would fall from our burdened bodies and our counterfeit world of shadows would vanish in true light.
Today, I believe with all my heart, soul and body in my brothers of Earth. Because of the innate goodness, honesty, nobility and helpful fellowship of the countless other men and women of good will like Dave Donnegan and Richard Butterfield, my undying faith in and love for humanity is forever instilled. Even though our greater brothers of that shining, lost, wonder world should have to refuse. My lot is forever with my fellows of Earth! I will fight courageously with them and for them in the undying belief that the good in our hearts will triumph over evil. In the conviction that every human being upon Earth, trapped in eternity and granted only one small awareness of life at a time, will be liberated from our prison cells of unreality and attain again our high estate as liberated sons of God.

"Snip"

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:13 pm
GT Truther

About the explosion on Jupiter that hit Elenin. Clif High explained it in an article called Elenin Pwned? on half past human. He says it was an electrical current return pulse. He explains it better but basically electrical energy returning to the sun in a pulse.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:58 am
Truth Seeker

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Here is the youtube Video Elenin Explodes

L2L wrote:
Thanks for finding the Video Freak :clap
That is really interesting, does anyone here know what the heck that is comning from Jupiter?

Rick Hunter wrote:
About the explosion on Jupiter that hit Elenin. Clif High explained it in an article called Elenin Pwned? on half past human. He says it was an electrical current return pulse. He explains it better but basically electrical energy returning to the sun in a pulse.

Watch the video again and as soon as it starts, click the link in the top left corner that says "CLICK HERE to see how this video is now DEBUNKED."

Lens Flare/Reflection, and pretty convincing too.

**edit to add link to debunked video below

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:39 am
GT Truther

I just did a quick twitter search for elenin. One guy had a photo he took in negative mode, pointing his camera at the sun and it clearly showed something beside the sun. He basically said if it's not Elenin then what is it. He said anyone could do it, just put your camera in infrared or negative mode.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:32 am
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:

This is the Update to what happened to Elenin: (1)
Quote:
Is it really breaking up? Appears so, and my question is, was this entirely natural or did the Council of Worlds decide to end the disinformation associated with Elenin?
[and from another]
http://spaceweather.com/
[Sep 1] Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1), widely known for inaccurate reports of its threat to Earth, appears to be breaking apart. Observations by amateur astronomer Michael Mattiazzo of Castlemaine, Australia show a marked dimming and elongation of the comet's nucleus over a ten day period. The behavior of Comet Elenin is akin to that of Comet LINEAR (C/1999 S4), which disintegrated when it approached the sun in back in 2000. Comets are fragile objects, easily disrupted by solar heat. As a result, the possible breakup of Comet Elenin, while unexpected, comes as no surprise.
[and from another]
http://news.discovery.com/space/comet-e ... ays-nasa...
In short, the 3-5 kilometer-wide comet can't hurt us. Really, it can't. It's too small and its closest approach to Earth will bring it 90 times the Earth-moon distance. 90 times the Earth-moon distance. That's a whopping 35 million kilometers (22 million miles) away. Could there be any conceivable impact to our everyday lives by this dirty snowball?
[and from another]
http://crisisboom.com/2011/03/28/nasas-elenin-buzz/
What is known is that Elenin is scheduled to make its perihelion turn around the sun in August of this year [2011]. Shortly after making its u-turn, Elenin will perform a fly-by of Earth, coming within 21,000,000 miles of Earth. As a point of reference, the moon is roughly 240,000 miles from Earth.
SOZT
Good bye, good riddance, but will this be an end to the Elenin disinformation? Elenin was quickly commandeered to be the tool of the cover-up, as it is a tiny comet, new to the field, so does not have a history for comparison. The cover-up roles re Elenin were that NASA would play the sober realist, assuring the public that is was merely a dirty snowball and would cause no harm. But NASA gave Elenin undue focus in the news, providing images and talking it up and explaining the trajectory which was projected to pass by the Earth.
http://crisisboom.com/2011/03/28/nasas-elenin-buzz/

Now that the public was somewhat alarmed, the second side of the campaign took over, to theorize and speculate and make unproven claims.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue251.htm
Elenin was HUGE, bigger than Jupiter. Elenin was under intelligent control. Elenin was being followed close behind by Nibiru. Elenin would cause a pole shift, and was surely responsible for all the Earth changes that seemed to be on the rise, lately. This was a well funded campaign, with notaries such as Hoagland on board,
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/07/08 ... ert-issues
flooding the Internet. The cover-up over the truth about Planet X and the pending passage was thrilled. ALL the Earth changes up until the passage by Earth and for months after could be blamed on Elenin!

But suddenly things changed! Tiny Elenin, nothing more than ice and dust, was not venting steam into a brilliant tail but instead steam explosions were pushing the snowball apart, disintegrating. Although it is quite common for comets to disintegrate when they draw near the Sun, Elenin was assisted in this regard.
Quote:
The Council of Worlds allowed an interference to put an end to the campaign, which was considered a direct assault on the people of Earth and their right to be informed and to take steps to save themselves and their loved ones during the coming passage. Increasingly, steps will be taken to expose and disarm the cover-up, with the consequences likely to be that an angry public is demanding the truth.

EOZT

Notes:
(1)
Nancy and Zetatalk Chat September 3,2011:
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 5#comments

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

More on the Anunnaki: (1)
Quote:
Concerning the Anunnaki: being the case that every Pole Shift was roughly 3600 years apart, and (if) the Anunnaki had a similar lifespan than modern day humans. How often were there Anunnaki descendants Earth born? If there were, how often did they, if any, desert their gold mining STS peers to live amongst humans or become STO or advocates for a different life than the one they were groomed for? Specifically I'd like to ask about Thor, from the Teutonic mythology which describes him as one of the "greatest gods" (of yeomen, peasants and thunder), possessing the "hammer" Mjölnir (thunderbolt), which returned to his hand like a boomerang. "Distinctively shaped, Mjölnir is depicted in Norse mythology as one of the most fearsome weapons, capable of leveling mountains."
[and from another]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor
In Norse mythology, Thor is a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, destruction, fertility, healing, and the protection of mankind. In the poem Völuspá, a dead völva recounts the history of the universe. “The sky will turn black before fire engulfs the world, the stars will disappear, flames will dance before the sky, steam will rise, the world will be covered in water, and then it will be raised again; green and fertile.” See Prose Edda section below for the survival of the sons of Thor, who return after these events with Thor's hammer).
[and from another]
The Prose Edda gives a summary of Mjölnir's special qualities in that, with Mjölnir, Thor: would be able to strike as firmly as he wanted, whatever his aim, and the hammer would never fail, and if he threw it at something, it would never miss and never fly so far from his hand that it would not find its way back, and when he wanted, it would be so small that it could be carried inside his tunic.
SOZT
What is being described in mythology as Thor’s hammer is indeed a generated lightning bolt, capable of creating thunder when used. Thus the impression among witnesses that the hammer STRUCK a blow, as control of electricity was not a skill mankind possessed nor understood when the Annunaki roamed the Earth. The curved bow of the hammer were the dipoles, the pointed end focused the flow in the direction the lightning bolt would flow, and this hand-held device could be used whenever Thor wanted a devastating weapon. Thor was Annunaki,
http://www.zetatalk.com/myths/m36.htm
and mated with a stately blond, his wife, to produce offspring, sons. Their genetics, much diluted, survive today in Germany in the hulking strength and determination of some bloodlines.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/myths/m36.htm
If the giant hominoids from the 12th Planet inspired the myths about the Gods of Mount Olympus, were they also the inspiration for the Viking Gods or tales of the Germanic Visigoths? Like the Gods of Mount Olympus, the Viking Gods and Visigoths were fierce and did not back away once a conflict had begun. As with their human counterparts, they used all means of transporting themselves, and where mountains abut the sea, ships prove the most effective. What were these giant hominoids doing in northern Europe? Exploring, in the same manner that took them to South American and thence across the Pacific. They were looking for gold, and went prospecting everywhere.

Notes:
(1)

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Anybody know if this is a woo woo site?

If so, I apologize in advance. If not...
:hmm

Quote:
Did Comet Elenin disintegrate or reveal alien energy shield?

September 3, 2011

Comet Elenin's current position - Sept 3, 2011. JPL

Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.

According to an increasing number of astronomers including its discoverer, Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1) has begun disintegrating. It was hit directly by a coronal mass ejection (CME) from the sun on August 19, and soon began loosing visibility – suggesting it was breaking up. In contrast, respected science author Richard C. Hoagland claims that an unmistakable tetrahedral energy shield was displayed by Elenin during the CME confirming beyond any doubt that it is indeed an artificial structure – a space ship. Hoagland claims that reports that Elenin has disintegrated are part of a disinformation campaign to distract the public away from Elenin’s artificial nature, and the world changing message it has for humanity. The latest satellite images of Elenin showing its uninterrupted passage from the CME, no breaking apart, and clearly displaying some kind of triangular energy shield appear to support Hoagland’s claims.

Read more here: http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/did-comet-elenin-disintegrate-or-reveal-artificial-energy-shield997/

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 pm
GT Truther

Hi, Blue!

By my reading, Michael Salla at Exopolitics is one of the more sobersided, cautious researchers around. His focus over the past few decades has been the emerging field of Exopolitics – that is, the politics and diplomacy of Earth dealing with other “outside” interests and civilizations.

He’s done, I think, more than anyone to make the topic a respectable one – but as far as I can tell, seems to have made no inroads with those PTB that are, in fact, actually engaged in exopolitics. But who knows? Perhaps they’re allowing him to continue on the back burner so that he can become their “Carl Sagan respected spokesman” when they - and if – they need such.

Does he have any inside information – or disinfo? Who knows….?

The carnival continues.

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:24 am
Site Admin

Thanks, Selene!

Interesting times, indeed, no?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:25 am
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Hi, Blue!

By my reading, Michael Salla at Exopolitics is one of the more sobersided, cautious researchers around. His focus over the past few decades has been the emerging field of Exopolitics – that is, the politics and diplomacy of Earth dealing with other “outside” interests and civilizations.

He’s done, I think, more than anyone to make the topic a respectable one – but as far as I can tell, seems to have made no inroads with those PTB that are, in fact, actually engaged in exopolitics. But who knows? Perhaps they’re allowing him to continue on the back burner so that he can become their “Carl Sagan respected spokesman” when they - and if – they need such.

Does he have any inside information – or disinfo? Who knows….?

The carnival continues.

Cheers,

Selene

:agree

Hello everyone,

I would not expect him to be seen making any real progress. There is too much influence from behind the scenes.

But certainly his being an intellectual would see other intellectuals being more likely to listen to him than some of the other sources of information.

On a similar theme, earlier today on another list there was someone complaining that whenever the guest on Coast To Coast with George Noory (sp?) starts revealing real predictions or other information of the type which listeners really want to know and indeed could be used to throw real (by which I mean not false) light on a situation so George changes the subject, has an advert break or does something else to stifle the guest. Maybe he is a NWO shrill / another head of the NWO hydra just doing his job - or maybe he has a wife and children and has been 'advised' of the best way he can help ensure their long-term welfare whilst he is at work.

I am wondering whether that last comment also applies to your President.

----------------------------------------------

re: Elenin, If this really is the Galactic Federation coming then maybe we will see the 'First Contact' event later this year? month?

And what about the 'Nesara' event? - I know some people who still feel sure that thay are about to receive a large payout. Of course I would wish that this was so, but so far the only payouts have enriched bankers and impoverished ordinary people. So maybe there is a greater chance of seeing pigs flying than this actually coming to pass!

Just a few thoughts...

Simon

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:21 pm
GT Truther

I was thinking about something Kerry Cassidy mentioned a few times, that the majority of people can't hold two contradictory ideas, tell them two things that can't both be true and the idea blanks out in their head.
THis is exactly what happened with Elenin. Friday morning we are told that Elenin disintegrated, later that day, actually it was probably lens flare. It can't be both, but you have to have to think through the contradictory statements and come to your own conclussion. Most people would stop thinking at that point.
If it wasn't destroyed the Elenin resurrection story will be big news. If the official line remains that it was destroyed and people see something will they say it's Planet X. We'll wait and see, I'm just glad we have a place to discuss it rationally.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:48 am
GT Truther

Regarding the Disclosure: (1)
Quote:
What do you think about it, disclosure continues?
[and from another]
http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-phoenix/ ... greater-...
The predetermined 1968 Condon Report gave the United States Air Force the pretext to shut down the shallow public relations program known as Project Blue Book and thereby evade the issue for close to four decades. The ostensible rationale was that excess UFO reports might clog communications channels in the event of a 'real' incursion by Soviet aircraft. But more likely the real reason the CIA did not want the media nor the American public to take the UFO issue seriously is that, simply, no one had a viable explanation for the origin or motives of the objects. The Air Force did not want to explain that something was operating in US airspace it could not fathom, explain nor match. The CIA gave them a pass in the interest of 'national security', a euphemism for not alarming the public, which had been more than a passing concern since Orson Welles, one of the greatest theatrical showmen of all time, scared hell out of the radio listening audience on Halloween night of 1938 by elaborately constructing a fake radio broadcast of an invasion by Martians. The directives of the Robertson panel could not be more clear. Make the UFO issue lose credibility.

SOZT
We have been asked many times how the cover-up over the alien presence will break, and have answered that it will not break, per se, but will be eroded so much, and from so many sides, that it becomes irrelevant. It is a true statement that the longer a lie lives, and the more it has been defended, the harder it is to admit. Those with egg on their faces are big egos, and will only huff and puff and insist that everyone continue to protect their precious egos. They know that UFO displays have become so prevalent and fantastic that they CANNOT be denied. Then there are the leaks, such as the Skinny Bob tape
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue240.htm
from the Roswell days.

The entire cover-up was orchestrated at the start
http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g22.htm
by highly Service-to-Self individuals in the CIA, who conspired with their cohorts in the DIA and Air Force to prevent the public from knowing the truth. The statement that knowledge is power applies here, as if the public is unaware, then they will be more FEARFUL when seeing UFO displays. This hope-for reaction was primed by the 1938 CIA inspired broadcast by Orson Welles. With proof of panic at hand, the CIA had no difficulty strong-arming the armed forces in the US into a cover-up, which thereafter became self-sustaining. Though most involved are on their deathbeds or very aged, others that followed in their footsteps are concerned about their precious egos, and thus the ridiculous cover-up lives on.

Erosion of the cover-up is occurring in part because of dramatic and undeniable UFO displays, seen by thousands and captured on video. Contactees are also on the rise,
http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g20.htm
a trend that those in the government who wish to limit the ability of the public to encounter and get direct advice from Service-to-Other aliens bemoan. Thus armed, these contactees react without fear during discussions about the alien presence, countering what the CIA had tried to build – a wall of fear against contact with aliens. Despite pressure on Hollywood to produce a stream of anti-alien movies, designed to instill and increase fear in the populace, polls show that the public is welcoming the alien presence without fear.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g22.htm
Cracks began to appear in the cover-up early on, but were mended by intimidation. This took the form not only of threats and beratement, but physical harm, to person and property, and even death. The rationale was that so much more injury and devastation would occur, were the populace to panic, that this was justified. For decades this was the rule, with active disinformation to smooth the edges. Over time, the amount of disinformation increased, until the whole situation became awkward and, quite frankly, untenable. Disinformation is a tool designed to deal with short term or delimited affairs. With the alien presence, which has been dragging on and most certainly will not go away, the disinformation spread about began to be more of a problem than the rumors of the alien presence. Why was the government doing this? What did they have to hide? Can we trust them at all? Trust went out the window, and the public has become too cynical to believe anything that comes from government spokespersons. Added to that is the dilemma that the cover-up crowd is increasingly facing, that being that their stories are beginning to meet each other, and clashing.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g139.htm
This trend, of reporting the alien presence as evil, is based in large part by the perception of MJ12 that the aliens they were first dealing with were of this mindset. This perception was correct, as they were first contacted by the ilk of the Omnipotent Krlll.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g20.htm
The populace has an increasing onslaught of highly troubling proof, which nevertheless has just that element of doubt necessary to keep those who would be frightened from a state of panic. Operation Right To Know will produce, we are sure, an increasing amount of evidence which will cause many in the populace to wonder, and ponder amongst themselves, and discuss matters at the dinner table.

Notes:
(1)

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:46 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next