It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.1 2011 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.10 2011
Avid - you gotta be kidding? That is one of the best animated gifs I have seen for a while!!! When evah have you seen a cat hurt itself and NOT land on its feet! I have one - I know.

Way cool MT7. :spit

That's such a classic, I still have a grin on my face. That cat did one of the best Sky Diving body arches I have seen an animal do. Wish my skydiving students did it that well ....

IMG Deleted by L2L

:roflmao

Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well Sky thank you for rubbing my face with it - cats are NOT impervious to injury, it's obviously very high up, and would almost certainly be injured or dead.
I have 2 cats, and they really can be hurt if they fall from a height.
You think it's funny - I DO NOT. It's sick....
I am now offended.
Avid :flame

Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:20 am

Avid - no intention to offend, so I apologise if you feel so. I am an owner of cats and just love their antics - especially coming down our trees in the forest when they have had a go at hunting, or those ganglious leaps to catch a flying object. The image is not in obvious distaste, and probably meant to evoke a smile. Which is exactly what it did for me on a sleepy Sunday afternoon.

Just as much as I appreciate Selene's kitty pranks, I prefer to look at life on the lighter side, as there is far too much doom and gloom in our world presently.

YMHAOS

PS: I have never seen a cat take a leap without it having at least a good chance of success or recovery....

Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

IMO, there's no way to tell how high the ground is directly under the cat. Just because the roof of the house on the far right looks to be a lot lower then the cat, does not mean the neighborhood is not on a hill. There could very easily be a walkway 2-3-4-5 feet below the cat or the window. Also, it's the cat's home, obviously, so perhaps it is trying every day, or perhaps whenever the homeowner opens that window - otherwise why would the person with the camera be able to predict the cat's lunge? I have never seen a really dumb cat when it comes to heights. I had a house with old sash windows where the bottom half goes up and down. I had a basement, main floor and upstairs. The cat would jump from the main floor windows, but not the upstairs, so I think this cat would look down and make a height judgment.

Just my too sense!

Oh - I thought the video was FUNNY!!!

Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:37 am
GT Truther

Hi everyone, just some personal news I wanted to share.
I quit my job, had my last day today. I was cooking Italian food in the same place for four years. It just got to a point where I couldn't stand it anymore. Not the work so much, I love cooking. My boss was very difficult to deal with, always found a way to blame me for everything.
I was running the restaurant five days a week, in a goodbye card nearly all the staff said I was a great boss and they're going to miss me, even though I wasn't really their boss. It got a bit emotional at the end, most of the staff were teenagers and I always did my best to be a good role model and teach them as much as I could. I tried to explain some of the secret stuff going on in the world and we had a lot of great discussions about things they weren't hearing anywhere else. Sometimes they had heard stories getting around facebook about comets and meteors and the sun blowing up and I was able to give them some better information, I loved those chats.
So anyway, I'm going to have a break over Christmas then look for a new job. Unemployment here is very low and I'll be able to choose which job I want. It's nice to be able to relax, I have some new games and I'll be able to spend some quality time with my dog and cat.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:14 am
GT Truther

avid wrote:
Well Sky thank you for rubbing my face with it - cats are NOT impervious to injury, it's obviously very high up, and would almost certainly be injured or dead.
I have 2 cats, and they really can be hurt if they fall from a height.
You think it's funny - I DO NOT. It's sick....
I am now offended.
Avid :flame

I believe the filming angle makes it look that way, it's fortunately not that high up.

Dex

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 am
Site Admin

Rick Hunter wrote:
Hi everyone, just some personal news I wanted to share.
I quit my job, had my last day today. I was cooking Italian food in the same place for four years. It just got to a point where I couldn't stand it anymore. Not the work so much, I love cooking. My boss was very difficult to deal with, always found a way to blame me for everything.
I was running the restaurant five days a week, in a goodbye card nearly all the staff said I was a great boss and they're going to miss me, even though I wasn't really their boss. It got a bit emotional at the end, most of the staff were teenagers and I always did my best to be a good role model and teach them as much as I could. I tried to explain some of the secret stuff going on in the world and we had a lot of great discussions about things they weren't hearing anywhere else. Sometimes they had heard stories getting around facebook about comets and meteors and the sun blowing up and I was able to give them some better information, I loved those chats.
So anyway, I'm going to have a break over Christmas then look for a new job. Unemployment here is very low and I'll be able to choose which job I want. It's nice to be able to relax, I have some new games and I'll be able to spend some quality time with my dog and cat.

Rick -

I never knew you were a chef! :shock:

Must be really high stress in a kitchen not to mention when you have to deal with some arrogant ahole who thinks he knows it all. :gah

A good rest is what you need right now.

Time to stop and smell the roses and take care of you.

I recently retired from my job of nearly 12 years so I can empathize with leaving people you care about.

It's amazing how quickly the stress dissipated once I was (finally) able to meet my own needs.

Best of luck! :heart

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:24 am

Hey Rick - well done for holding the peace. That takes special character...

You sound like a freeman to me right now - so you just lap up the break you have given yourself and continue that peaceful mindset! Like the Dalai Lama said - "Empty, empty - Happy, happy"

Love and Blessings

:clap

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Rick - hope all will be well asap, thank you for sharing, and so happy you can deffo get work in your area :-)
To everyone - after reading your thoughts, I am feeling a tad better, Selene may be right - they don't jump unless they can land safely... or do they...?
Looney cat from next door jumped from their roof extension onto our garage roof (she climbed out of their bedroom window onto the roof), and was stranded!!! She is a fat puddy cat! We had to get a ladder to get her down...
I realise it was all meant in fun, but I am hyper over puddy cat safety due to many 'close shaves' in that department. Bloomin' cat collars leave them 'hanging' even though they are elasticated and have 'safety release' mechanisms, choking on folks' leftovers with wee bones in, vile children kicking them when they go to say 'hello' - 'tis a terrible world for puddy cats, and I am a martyr to them...
If only I knew that fat cat landed OK, bless....
Thanks for all your well-meaning ministrations xxx
Avid
:heart

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:55 am
GT Truther

avid wrote:
1) I realize it was all meant in fun,

#1 it was meant as a jesting counter point to us losing our rights for criminal defendants to have the right to a speedy trial.
I said
Quote:
memo for the above leap of faith

The point was I was trying to lighten the effect of NDAA, which passed both house and POTUS signed, removes the bill or rights 6th amendment.
From :http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/12/the-indefinite-detention-bill-does-apply-to-american-citizens-on-u-s-soil.html
Quote:
Don’t be confused by anyone claiming that the indefinite detention legislation does not apply to American citizens. It does. There is an exemption for American citizens from the mandatory detention requirement (section 1032 of the bill), but no exemption for American citizens from the authorization to use the military to indefinitely detain people without charge or trial (section 1031 of the bill). So, the result is that, under the bill, the military has the power to indefinitely imprison American citizens, but it does not have to use its power unless ordered to do so.

But you don’t have to believe us. Instead, read what one of the bill’s sponsors, Sen. Lindsey Graham said about it on the Senate floor: “1031, the statement of authority to detain, does apply to American citizens and it designates the world as the battlefield, including the homeland.”

For Avid:

Remember
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Mayfield
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/30/us/30settle.html?ref=brandonmayfield

Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 pm
GT Truther

http://www.rathergood.com/singing_kitties
Thank you MT7!!!
Flamin' governments taking my eye off the ball....
I look at so many sites daily, and every day another human right has been rescinded.
The EU is an horrendous example - and of which we are trying to escape...
Thanks
Avid :-)

'Rathergood' lives just near me, and is epic with whacky animations - especially with puddies!!!

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 pm
Site Admin

Avid - glad everyone got you in a better mood.

I must admit that my first reaction was one of "oh noes!" Then I got a better look and realized that it was the angle of the shot that made it look so high.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:04 pm
GT Truther

in any case there is a @High-Rise Syndrome on Cats (1)
Quote:
Actually, high rise syndrome affects cats that fall from two stories or higher. Although most cats are lithe and agile unless they can see where they are falling, gauge the distance and prepare themselves, they do not always land on their feet. incidence of cats falling from high-rises has become so prevalent the term high-rise syndrome was coined by urban vets.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.felinexpress.com/cat-health/ ... ndrome.asp

Ps: The Next Volume of The Golden Thread will be remembered as out of this World...
TPTB will be flying like these cat to their bunkers...
:yamon

Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

avid wrote:
MT7 - please please remove that kitty video - it's heartbreaking. I felt physically ill with horror.
Avid
:nooo

Bluebonnet wrote:
Avid - glad everyone got you in a better mood.

I must admit that my first reaction was one of "oh noes!" Then I got a better look and realized that it was the angle of the shot that made it look so high.

Well said Blue!

Was this particular image inappropriate, in my PERSONAL OPINION as an animal lover yes it was and I have DELETED it from the GT accordingly!

If you disagree with my decision you have that right and you can either PM or email me directly with your grievance!

gtadmin@thegoldenthread.info

Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

In the Spirit of Christmas, I just donated $10 to this group:

Liter of Light
http://isanglitrongliwanag.org/

MODS - Please repair the video url:
Edit By L2L:
You need to remove this out of your link
&context=C398b869ADOEgsToPDskLO-S5hHnMYNv5hBZmEOc8G

They go to the ghettos of 3rd world countries, and insert water filled 2 liter bottles in the roofs of their ceiling. This lights up an entire room!

MAYBE THEY ARE WORTHY OF YOUR DONATION TOO...

Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
In the Spirit of Christmas, I just donated $10 to this group:

Liter of Light
http://isanglitrongliwanag.org/

MODS - L2L, please repair the video url:

They go to the ghettos of 3rd world countries, and insert water filled 2 liter bottles in the roofs of their ceiling. This lights up an entire room!

Drats! It's times like these Dammit I wish I could help people out without fixing it in quotes!

Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Thanks Bluebonnet, Sky and Avid for the kind words. Just to clarify I'm a cook not a chef, I never did an apprenticeship. I started about six years ago as a chef's assistant in a resort. He got promoted to manager and I took over running the restaurant. I got fired from there when new management took over and a few months later the resort closed down anyway.
It was always meant to be a way to support my painting and photography, but the career took over and I haven't made any art since. (I just tried to add a picture but the file was too big, is there a simple way to change this? I can barely operate a computer but I'll see what I can do.)
Anyway, the second part of David Wilcock's trillion dollar bond scam article is up, I'll go have a read.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:23 pm
GT Truther

I worked it out, resized in paint. Here's one of my paintings.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:39 pm
GT Truther

DAVID WILCOCK - PART II of the Saga
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... tyranny-ii

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:51 pm
GT Truther

Post O'Finioan's take on the Wilcock "Saga"
Rick, I'm impressed with your painting. Do you have any others to share? I know it takes many hours to create something like that. You are extremely fortunate to live in a place where unemployment is low enough that you know you'll likely have a job without suffering that much if you only apply yourself in finding the right one.

L2L, that GIF image was a bit hair-raising; just the implication of what's about to befall the cat (no pun intended). It's one of those contradictions that's almost worse than a snuff film; on the one hand, it IS a beautiful, yet comic, yet tragic set of emotions that impacts the viewer. Do we know if the cat lived? Did I miss the background info, other than it wasn't from an ungodly height as suggested?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you following the Wilcock "saga", here's Duncan O'Finioan's take, received via email and as posted on his blog. I think it goes to the core of how the 'ufer' community has been used to distract naive truth-seekers from the real issues they should be dealing with. Critical thinking in this community over-all seems to have grown lax with the lengthy lead-time, so I suppose the intensity of distraction had to be "ramped-up", as former DHS head Tom Ridge would say:

Quote:

Wilcock, Death Threat, Dog and Pony Show, Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh no . . .
by ofinioan

This post is one of the most asked for writings we have ever done. I don't know why. I really don't. As the world turns, so are the days of our lives . . .
I will try to be brief, however, something tells me this is going to turn into a very long-winded (reading) affair.
David Wilcock, you know we have several mutual friends. it is on behalf of one of them, who you really need to be thankful for, that I will be using the writing style that I am now. Keep that in mind as you read this.
But before we launch into the whole Wilcock/death threat/dog and pony show, please allow me to let you know the wheres, the hows, and the whys of where come from as I write this so you, the reader, will have a better understanding of why I say some of the things that I do.
I'm not going to sit here and for the next 10,000 lines and rehash the whole MK ULTRA/taken as a child/tortured etc. No. If you don't know by now who I am, use Google or go to our site. What I want to deal with is the here, the now, and what's to come.
Myself and others, not as many as there once was, but many, are what is known as "Greywalkers". We fight to try to keep the balance between the dark and the light. More in just a minute. You see, when I was very young, and in case some of you don't know, I'm a half-blood Cherokee, I was given the name Greyfeather by my Cherokee grandfather. When I asked him to tell me what was the meaning of that name, he said "You're neither good nor bad, you just are. You'll figure it out when the time comes." Well the time came, and it only took me about 25 years or so, but after spending time on a reservation in Nevada years ago, I finally was given all of this information.
There are many of us. Our job as I said, is to try and hold the balance between, well ... what most people today commonly know as White Hats and Black Hats. Here's where things get sticky: They both want the same thing. Whether you believe that or not right now is of no relevance. It's just a fact. It's just the way it is. They both want the same thing -- dominance, control, EVERYTHING.
We keep the balance up until the day of the final battle that some of us know as the Ragnarok. I ain't going into that in this post, sorry.
Now you know who I am and what I do right now. David Wilcock -- As I said, going by the words of a mutual friend of ours, I am going on the very loose assumption that you were not part of this dog and pony show that was your death threat and subsequent radio shows.
Make no mistake: A dog and pony show is what it was, and you were the dog, jumping up and down on the back of the pony. Harsh words? damn straight. Deal with it. David Wilcock, if you want to play with the big dogs, learn to play or go back on the porch with the rest of the puppies.
I'm going to say this as straight up as I can: The people who are really in charge, on both sides, don't play this game. They do this: problem, solution, action, done. Period. You would get no phone calls, you would get no warning. That's how the big dogs play. I know, I've been on the receiving end of both sides. David, I have been shot, stabbed, strung up and used for a punching bag. I could sit here for the next 10,000 lines and give you things that have been done to me with no warning, no phone call, merely problem and reaction. It's how things really work.
When you went on the radio with Kerry Cassidy, in my view, you made a total ass of yourself. You cried like a wet, hungry, dirty, baby. Well, David, take a shower, change your diaper, pull your pants on and get ready to move on, if you want to play with the big dogs.
David, most of the things that you teach your fan base. and yes, that is what they/you are -- a fan base -- Most of what you teach them is crap and you know it. Ascension? Give me a break. How many times have you changed the dates on world ascension? Did you or any of your fan base know of anyone who *has* ascended? You're not here to Ascend, David. You're here to learn and fight. I suggest you and your fan base learn those two terms.
Disclosure. Who cares? It's nothing but a distraction. My gods, David, we all know about the aliens, UFOs, life on other planets, etc. Been there, done that.
Now, this whole gold bullion/bearer bonds/lawsuit jackwagon-barrel of chicken guts that is supposedly the reason you received the phone call from someone who received a phone call from someone else who received a phone call that you were threatened. David, it's bullshit. Yeah, it has been out there for a long time. Now let me ask you, the readers, your fan base, hell, everybody in the world, one simple question: Does anyone really, really think a lawsuit is going to change anything?
It's nothing more than *another* distraction. I mean, really. You're going to legally sue the people who own everything? Who own the courts, and who, according to the United Nations charter and most governments of the world, own *you* physically?
Are you people serious? David, please don't take this the wrong way, but you need someone to tell you straight up -- you, David, to the people who we fight every day, that we deal with every day, the evil people, the lightworker people that are really in charge don't seem to think you're really important in anything.
You are what is commonly known as a "funnel", a mouthpiece, and I'm not just talking about you, David Wilcock. there are literally hundreds of other funnels/mouthpieces out there. There are the Jonses, the O'Reillys, the Becks, etc. -- they're a dime a dozen to these people. They serve a purpose and nothing more, to whichever side decides to use them.
Like I said many words ago -- harsh. damn straight it's harsh. These are harsh times, and just about to get even harsher. I'm only going to say this one time to you, David Wilcock: You, along with your fan base, have a chance to actually do something good. Here's my strong suggestion to you: Take to the airwaves, and apologize for your behavior, i.e. crying like a wet kitten, because, David, I have heard you at conferences and on interviews, talk the talk so many times. When it came time for you to stand up and walk the walk ,you fell flat on your face.
Now stand the hell up. Pull it together, take all this B.S. information that you get from the total B.S. "informants", and throw it away. Talk to some people who really and truly *are* in the thick of things, that are actually fighting and working right now. Not some friend of a friend of a friend with information -- that's horsecrap and you know it. I know who most of your informants are. They're ass clowns.
And please, David, tell your fan base that 'Anonymous' with your interview with Kerry, to at least go public and be honest and let the people know that he is a mutual friend and no, he is not in a spaceship X-kilometers out in deep space, that he's down on terra firma. I mean come on, David. You've got a chance, David, You've been handed this opportunity. Do something good with it.
And let me be plain. The timing of your death threat has not escaped me, nor will my continued clogging along about Richard C. Hoagland. And I also must say I am very very ashamed and saddened by everyone involved in this dog and pony show. And I do mean everyone.
And during this entire dog and pony show of the past several days that we are writing about right now, someone tried to kill Miranda in the now, in the moment, in the physical. Again, this is what we deal with. We shrug it off and move on -- it's the way our lives are. Count yourself lucky, count yourself blessed.
Ladies and gentlemen, everyone who has read this, please understand where I am coming from. I am rude, I am crude, I am socially unacceptable in most circles. I prefer it that way. I have lived, I have loved, I have been tortured, and I have died and I have come back. I am here to do a job. That job is to walk the grey line, to try to keep the balance between the light and the dark until the final days.
There are good and bad in both the light and the dark. I have run with both companies. I have fought with both sides. It was necessary for me so I would understand both the light and the dark. I did not write this to be condescending, hateful, nasty, butt-kicking to David Wilcock. That's not my intent. I honestly am above that, but is difficult for someone like me, who lives every moment of their life with the knowledge that that moment could be their last.
So it is difficult for me to feel all this compassion for David Wilcock in this incident concerning his so-called death threat. Myself and my group are battle-worn, battle-hardened, and battle-scarred, and all we want to do is go home. We ain't here to make a lot of money. We ain't here for fame and fortune. We ain't here to stand in front of thousands at conferences and millions on TV with smiles on our faces. We're here to do battle for each and every human walking the face of this planet. Like us or not, love us or not, it matters not. We have been sent here to fight and die for you. At least respect us. Hail the Greywalkers. Until the end.
Now to you, David, and everyone out there who reads this: Friendship for Miranda and I is a bond. If you wish to know how far we take that bond, and how low into hell I will travel to pull someone out, talk to Bill Ryan. He'll tell you. If you are someone who I fight with, I work with, and I believe in, and if you are under my protection, I will always do the same thing. But the number of people who have that honor from me, you can count on the fingers of one hand.
David, you have a chance here -- an opening. And so do we. This is a chance that you are probably not going to take, but nonetheless I am honor-bound to extend this invitation to you by my superiors and by my code. If you are willing to work with us and to uphold the same cause that we do, with honor and a true, sincere desire to help people, we would love to work together with you and we will extend all our support and protection to you. Like I said, I doubt very much you will take this, but if you choose to do so we will honor that decision. If not, then that's okay, too.
To finally end this post, Miranda honey, I'm coming home. Right now I'm tired, I'm cold, I'm hungry, I need a shower, food, and alcohol. Ian, we will be seeing you soon. We're coming home.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks Dondep. Another couple of pictures then. These are my best ones and they took weeks to do. A pastel picture based on a photo I took in Narita Airport Japan and my first and only oil painting of Airlie Beach Queensland.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:46 am

DonDep - that was a good pointer outer in my opinion - thank you.

Duncan O'Finioan seems to be on a plane that makes him worthy of listening to. I dialled into his blog acting on a notion in my gut, and I am intrigued by his mindset. I have always had respect for my native american brothers out there and take note when they take the courage to say or do something. Duncan's actions seem to hit the nail on the head for me as I too believe the people of the world are well in danger of entities threatening them with stuff that is not spoken about by many - that being Soul harvesting. We are going to see the mother of all wars for the soul - soon.

I don't want to get into opinions here and will keep it brief, but I agree with Ducan on many of his views. It does not make sense to me to "charge" folks in need of help. I am qualified in a few modalities of "energy" techniques for healing and clearing and it has never sat well with me to take money from those in need of assistance. Energy exchange and reward of costs is ok - but I leave that to the person receiving to make that decision.

So the DW and RH saga and how they "put out" their "knowledge"(?) for gain is a questionable act imo. Some won't agree, but life is not charged for in this 3D plane of existence. It is a gift! It does take effort and hard work to get ahead though, which makes the balance of experience of this existence so much more worth it if one can be switched on and remain on the straight and narrow.

We are here to learn and achieve - spiritually. Self realisation is our first goal.

Nough said.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Converstaion With A Starship Captain? (transcribed by Gail Allen from Project Camelot Interview)
http://www.gailallen.com/theo/Conversta ... ptain.html

Source material: http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/arc ... 121411.mp3 (Starting at 00:45:15)

Fascinating, and high-level intrigue

Quote:
A = Anonymous
K = Kerry Cassidy
D = David Wilcock

K: Caller, are you on the air here? We've got Anonymous on live.

A: Aye, you're talkin' to me?

K: Hi there.

A: Hi there.

K: Thank you so much for coming on the call. I do understand that you work in a very sensitive capacity, that you were just notified of the situation with David Wilcock ... that you are concerned. We welcome your presence here on the air with us tonight. David will be happy to answer all of your questions and will go over everything for you. David say hello to Anonymous.

D: Hi there.

A: Hi there, David ... err ... I understand you've got a few problems there.

D: (sigh) Yeah, uhh ... it hasn't been a very good day.

A: What can you tell me at all? What's been happening to you lad?

D: I have been following this Benjamin Fulford story for a long time. He's been talking for two years now about a lawsuit that was going to be filed that goes back to the Chinese, the Kuomintang, who had gold that they sent to the Federal Reserve in 1938 on seven battleships. The uhhh, bonds were issued against that gold it's all being kept secret. It's part of a vast trove of gold that is held as collateral against the world's economies. They are actually not fiat bubble money, they're secretly backed by gold. Very, very few people know this. You probably do, but most people don't. The Kuomintang are trying to get that gold repatriated or at least get a fairer representation. Apparently it has caused a great deal of turmoil that they are doing this. And this lawsuit, I think, even though it was filed, it's official, it's on record with PACER.gov, and it was covered by Courthouse News Service, apparently these people who threatened me were very, very angry that I put all this story together about the lawsuit to try to reclaim this lost Chinese gold. Uhhh, they threatened BF apparently, he disappeared for a day and a half. There was a television show he was supposed to be on. The people on the show said live on the air that he had been detained by a CIA type group and held against his will in a hotel. Then Fulford shows up a day and a half later, calls the guy on the lawsuit who I'm now in contact with, and said, "Ohhh no. I'm fine. I just went off to the mountains and had fun with my wife then I came home and I went to sleep." Whereas Chodoin Daikaku, this guy who's apparently the head of the martial arts societies, karate and aikido in Japan, goes on the television show the next day and says that in fact he negotiated for Fulford's release, that it was very nasty. And so I posted all this on my Web site including the videos to document it. The very next morning I get this phone call saying that if I wanted to put out part two of my article, I better do it tonight because there may not be a tomorrow for me. That's the situation I'm under right now.

A: Umm...well you better put out part two then.

D: (laughs) Soon as this show gets done I'm going online and that's what I'm doing.

A: Let's not disappoint 'em, eh. Make sure you don't leave anything out. Put everything in. Put it all in. Let the world know.

D: Okay.

A: And we'll be watching, eh.

D: I think it's time. I think it's time.

A: We'll be watching and we'll see. Who was the laddie who rang you? Would you be kind enough to leave your phone number, so you could talk to me?

D: Uhh, yeah, I mean, the insider who called me I can call whenever I want, uh, he was called by two other people, one of whom said, "Do you like David Wilcock? And then you know well uh, you know you might want to talk to him while you still have a chance."

A: Well, David, we like you. And we'd be *really* unhappy if anything was to be happening to you.

D: I appreciate that.

A: I hope you'll make that clear to all the earth and all the folks out there listening, in all the communities that we all know about.

K: Would it be helpful if David were the type into the Skype here a phone number where you could reach this contact?

A: Well it'd save me looking it up in the phone book lassie.

K: (laughs) Right, so David if you're able to type in that information I think that would be very helpful. I have a theory on who this is and I believe that person may be standing by. If they're not standing by, if there's a way for you to make that possible or if somebody else who's with you can do that, that'd be great.

D: Well this person would not come on the air, but I'm..

[cross talk]

A: Oh no, no...it's alright ... I'm after a bit of humanitarian work here, and I don't think there'll be anything happening, but don't worry too much.

D: I appreciate that, and I know that if you get grumpy then some people will be very upset.

A: Ahhh, hate to be grumpy. It's Christmas time and all there. Don't want to be grumpy.

K: So this is just for the people that are on this, this is a private phone number, it's not to go out on the air. Is not to be called under any circumstances. Other than by our very illustrious guest who is on a secret jobsite out in the larger world.

D: Yes, please call. Please make that connection and ... ummm ...

A: I have something to say to you, for all you heroes, and you don't know this David, the gold you're talking about is a small amount of gold. It's not a lot of gold when you consider the amounts of gold we're dealing with. We deal with vast amounts far in excess of what you think you know about. The gold is so wide, and so vast, that the real problem is how to keep it all down, and keep it quiet. It doesn't matter, the [?] of diplomacy is long gone. And the low level fellows that try to think they that they're somehow ? got nothing to do with it. And if any of these little lads who hang on with their public service jobs want to create a little problem ... ohhh, let's create a big fucking problem. Sorry for the language, I've been out here in the field too long. But we know where they all live too. We know where all their family's are. We know where everybody is.

K: That's very important. I think it bears repeating because your voice is faint ...

A: Well I'm a long way away lassie. If you only knew how far away I was. I'm so far away you wouldn't believe.

D: [explains what A: has said and stuff]

K: [asks if a lot of this gold is being taken off-world]

A: Well, it gets put everywhere you know. It's all over the place. It's not in one spot. You wouldn't want to put all your eggs in one basket now would you?

[commercial]

K: D: [more discussion]

K: [marker 01:03:10] Anonymous, are you there?

A: Aye, I'm still here.

K: [asks A: if these kinds of death threats are psy-op]

A: I think they're just trouble makers. They don't like it. It ruins their reputation.

K: (laughs) That's a pretty tall order to ruin the reputation of the Illuminati, but I guess they're gonna work on it. Can you elaborate.

A:Yeah, we've got a simple rule: If you tell it, tell the truth. Don't embellish, tell the truth and don't compromise anyone's privacy ... their address', their families ... and you're as safe as if you're in a bank vault full of gold.

D: [talks about himself telling the truth and reads a e-mail from his contact telling him the same thing and asks him to remove some stuff from Part I]

A: Well, I just said that, now didn't I?

D: Yes, that's what he's saying.

A: Then we gave the same advice.

D: [continues to read]

A: David, David me boy, that's all fine. I'm not a good numbers man with all of this sort of thing, but let me tell you this, so all your readers and listeners can know. There's many more 10 of millions of tons of fine precious metals around the place than you'd ever imagine. What you're talking about is a sand bucket full of nonsense. It doesn't matter. It's little. It's unimportant. And all those little fellows that are so far down the ladder, they're all buzzing around like ants trying to fight for the bread crumbs from off the table.

K: [asks if the threats are basically coming from a lower level]

A: They're a bunch of fools as far as I'm concerned.

K: [tells everyone a .pdf has been made of Part I and asks A to clarify that there's plenty of gold and the people making threats over certain gold are off base]

A: Very much so. These little offshoots, and these little cells that grow independently, they're all concerning at times, but if they become too noticeable for us, we'll go and have a talk to them. So they should be mindful of who they threaten. You've heard about the big fish that eat the little fish and then the shark comes along and eats the bigger fish. Well, they might be a tasty little meal for us. And I'm not in the public relations department, I'm sorry ma'am, I'm not in the public relations. I don't have to talk softly or gently or say the right sort of things. I mean I'm accepting the call because of a mutual friend.

K: [notes that D: is like family and asks A if he'd put it that way]

A: Well let me say this, as far as I'm advised, if anyone bothers this lad or a few of the others around trying to tell the messages that they're telling, we'll be highly pissed off. And it won't be one or two that'll have a headache I can assure you countries will have headaches. And if peoples out there who are listening, will know what I'm talking about. We don't deal in ones and twos. We deal in whole societies.

K: [doesn't want to encourage this kind of talk]

A: Ma'am I'm sorry. You're talking about things at the sharp end of the business. There's none of this funny woffie, soffie stuff that you guys go on about. We're very serious. Nobody is to be interfered with unless they do the wrong things. As long as they don't break the rules, which are simple. Tell the truth and don't compromise any of the other little people's privacy. Simple as that. Not too hard to follow, eh?

K: [assures D: she's close and there for him should he need anything]

A: And David, David me boy, I'm sorry to interrupt ma'am, but I'll be up having some snow skiing and meeting some of those lovely friends of mine in Asia. We're going to have a lovely get-together in about week, so I'll be talking about you to make sure I know you're alright. And the leaders of these countries will also be real interested to know that you're alright and you're freely publishing whatever you want, so longs as it's the truth. We'll be very upset if we don't see all your publications. I want you to send everything out, everything you can think of my boy. Put it all out there. A lot.

D: Okay, honestly Kerry, I was going to flee...

A: Don't you flee. Go and have a lovely dinner. I'll bet you're one of the fellows that likes dining in around Los Angles somewhere around the beach. Go and do that.

D: Okay

A: Go and do that, and if you've got any doubts, put 20 or 30 little drives, those little thumb drives, put 20 with friends you trust, put another 20 around the world that's people you don't even know. Give them someone to dish out to tell everyone. And that way you'll fuck 'em all.

D: I've already done that.

A: Gooood! Excellent! That's right, well get 'em all, cause we don't need any of that stuff.

D: [talks about sending out his files and how to act on them]

A: Ah that's nice. You do that for all of them. Understand that we don't need any of that. We don't need to investigate. We have ways and means of knowing what's in everyone's information, everyone's computer, we don't need a thing. We do it in a different way. We need no physical material requirements at all. No machinery as you understand it.

D: Yeah, I mean ... this was my form of backup, so...

A: You do that because the people that are bugging you, if in fact these are even real people and not (knot in their holders ?), they're nothing, they don't exist. They're not worth a piece of used tissue paper far as we're concerned.

D: Well, this phone call I got was serious as a heart attack, but I can tell that you are too, and I

A: David, we're the sort of folk that don't follow you after the heart attack when you've died son, we'll be there on the other side to bother you again.

D: and K: (laughs)

A: So be assured, we can bother them irrespective of the deaths of their body. And don't talk about torture in this life, talk about torture in lives that goes for thousands of generations.

D: Well, I appreciate that.

A: Do you understand what I'm saying? You understand the depths of what we're talking about?

D: I do.

A: And this phone calls is coming from so far beyond the never-never you could never appreciate it.

K: [steers conversation back to the gold and asks A: if he knows why this 'group' is so fixated on 'this' gold]

D: [answers that it will expose 'everyone' involved and bring about a 'change' for worldly prosperity and remove them from power]

K: [asks for A:'s opinion]

A: Ahh, not too much ... they're some lovely ideals and we all hope it works out that way. It's hard ... when you make a omelet sometimes you've got to break a few eggs. But he's right about one thing, it doesn't matter what country you're in, where you're coming from, 99% of all the people in public office, all the people and all the folk that work in the civil service are genuine, caring folks, they really are lovely people ... and we care for those folks and want to see all the families happy. But it doesn't take too many rotten eggs or rotten apples to spoil a barrel or a dozen [?] there's always one that smells and causes the rot to set in. It's a problem.

K: Are you willing to address the situation with the bankers that's going on in Switzerland at all, or are you interested in talking about what's going on with the money around the world and tracing it?

[commercial 01:17:21 to 01:22:52]

K: [welcome back etc. begin again at 01:24:37] It's very rare that you come on in these circumstances or that anyone from your group comes on the air. Is there any kind of message you'd like to give people about these trying times in which we are in.

A: Well there's nothing I can say specifically. All I can say is that there's challenges ahead. Won't be easy. But if you keep yourself positive and keep by your family ... mind you family ... your family is everything. That is the way forward. We will survive. In 20 years time, we'll be in a different world, different place ... different feelings and different values. It will be so different it will be hard to comprehend. Many of these villains they'll be gone ... vanquished once and for all. But it takes many generations to get to this point let alone to get rid of the villains forever. ? the world this time.

K: There are many White Hats among you, including yourself, who are out there fighting the good fight and going behind the scenes, going into the darkness as I call it, in order to deal with the situation here. But they are fighting on our behalf, isn't that true?

A:Yes. Yes. It's very true.

K: Thank you, and we do appreciate it. [asks David to go back for the people tuning in with regard to Benjamin Fulford]

D: [gives title of article that started all this, and recaps what's in the article]

A: 01:30:52 (contemplative sigh) If they want to follow you David, you can drive wherever you want. I will find you. I can sit down from a satellite and watch you from anywhere. That's not the solution boy (meaning fleeing). The things you're talking about, a lot of things will be discussed about the Asian situation next year. But there are many dragons that are interested in the Phoenixes' rising. The Daughters of the Phoenix is coming back again and the folks listening will know what I'm talking about. They'll know that for 100 years or more this has all been planned and that the naughty boys will have to take their licking's. The accomplished number of 505 will really make the love of the world far more sensitive. And they'll know when I say that how serious I truly am. They'll go back to the agreements in 1943 of the second World War and many others that were signed as humans in the public version of the Bretton Woods agreement. But the dynasties and the Chang Ling's and the others, I've name dropped a little here, they'll all know that these silly little fellows shouldn't be bothering anyone. And you can all take it from me, that the folks hearing this know what I'm saying. I think it's enough for you to be worrying about now, eh? It's all done. It's all finalized. It's over.

K: Okay, so this situation with David at this time has been addressed. Is that what you're saying caller?

A: I feel it's done. It's mischief, eh? He's a man that should able to go on his quiet way and enjoy his business. And the gold of this world ma'am, don't worry about it, it'll all sort itself out. It's much more valuable to be used in industries than to be sitting around in a vault somewhere.

K: [agrees]...and I think that's a key statement right there, which maybe that reveals the level at which these people who've made the threats really are at because they don't understand the true use of the metal. Is that right caller, would you say?

A: There's a lot we don't tell them. I mean do you tell your dog what's going on in the front street of the morning street news or whatever? I mean why bother him with it, let him go and pick up the bones and fetch the paper for you.

K: and D: laughs

K: Oh god (chuckles) okay

A: Let's be serious, lass ... we don't want any problems with the good folk out there. We work quietly ... behind the scenes. The other fools are just little fools trying to grab a few million here and there. They're not worth worrying about. Understand, the only concern is for the protection of the human society as a whole. There's no distinction between country's or race or color. The human race and the genome is all. Forget all your nationalities, all your culture, all your prejudice ... it's all created to keep you busy ... to keep you occupied.

K: Actually, yes. Very wise words coming from a secret location in an indistinct place very, very far away. Ahhh, huhhh ... okay at this moment, [Kerry goes back to Maxine Taylor]

A: Ma'am, ma'am I'm sorry to interrupt you but I'm going to have to be going. David, five [5?] of my representatives will be landing in your country within 7 days. One of them will come visit you, don't worry about it, but we know everything about you, where to find you, what you number is, we know what your underpants size are. One of them will ask you how you are, you must tell them the truth, exactly the truth if anyone's bothered you, if you're stressed someone else has harassed you, you must tell them the truth. That's all.

D: I'm going to tell them exactly the truth.

A: And if you do that, you've honored your commitment to us. Just tell the truth.

D: Okay.

A: And then, say no more about it and then we'll take it from there.

D: Okay. Thank you very much.

A: Alright it was lovely speaking to you all, I must be going.

K: We'll be in touch with you and thank you for coming forward at this time and thank you for the group of White Hats that you represent.

A: Well, I do apologize it's the time of day it's a bit longer. The distance is actually a bit longer than what you'd expect so it is a bit of a time delay in the back and forth in the conversation.

K: (chuckles) Absolutely, we hear you. Okay, any parting words, Anonymous for the listeners out there?

A: You tell your listeners that uh, all of your listeners there are some difficult times ahead for everyone. I won't lie and say that...but after those times the rainbows will be shining for everyone. Everyone on this planet will be shining in rainbows. Because there's no way we've put all this time and effort in to see this beautiful race damaged or destroyed. The human race will be on, in a million years it will be in glory that you can never appreciate. It'll be around. Good bye to you now and thank you very much and God be with every one of you.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:45 am
Site Admin

Rick - your paintings are amazing! :clap

A cook, huh? That sounds wonderful to me. I love to cook but can't even imagine cooking in a restaurant.

I am easily distracted when cooking - nearly burnt the pinto beans last night while absorbed in the movie Home Alone.

:crylaugh :oops

Luckily, my dear husband was out doing last minute Christmas shopping and I was able to quickly change pots and spray the whole house before he got home. ;)

Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 am
Site Admin

Blue your a hoot :roflmao :slap

MT7 you made me spit my morning coffee out my nose with this quote :crylaugh

Dr. SNEDLY :crylaugh

mountaintiger7 wrote:

What about DR. Dan SNEDly helping the Libyan rebels?

Peace,

MT7

Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:06 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next