It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:34 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.1 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.10 2011
The Great Global Quake- From The Surat Zilzal -a- and the polarization of souls:

When the earth is shaken with its [final] earthquake (1)

And the earth discharges its cargo(of masses, burdens, and all contents) (2)

And the human says, "What is [wrong] with it?" - (3)

That Day, it will report its news (4)

Because your Lord has commanded it. (5)

That Day, the people will depart separated [into categories] to be shown [the result of] their deeds. (6)

So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it, (7)

And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it. (8)

Notes:
-a-
Qur´an 99 Sura
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qur%27an

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Elenin - Signs & Designs - the Truth revealed by James Horak

Randy Maugans interviews James Horak on OffPlanet Radio

In the short period since December 10, 2010, when a russian amateur astronomer named Leonoid Elenin staked out the body known as C/2010 XI, designated as a comet; it has taken on near mythological proportions on the internet. "Comet" Elenin has been the source of much apocalyptic speculation, theorizing, and posturing from new age prognosticators and conspiracy theorists, to semi-famous scientists... and even the famous NASA "buzz rooms" where science is trumped by hubris. It seemed time to inject a bit of wisdom into the topic... in an "offplanet" way, and to that end James Horak returns.

To understand Elenin, we need to understand the mechanics of the galaxies from the perspective of intelligent design and guidance. Previously, James has presented on the EMVs... intelligent, spiritual extraterrestrial "managers of energy" in the solar system - a discovery revealed by Dr. Norman Bergrun, of the Ames Space Center, in the 1986 book, "The Ringmakers of Saturn."

In recent months, several pundits have advanced speculation that Elenin is not a comet, due to changes in course and velocity, which are uncharacteristic of a natural interplanetary object. Moreover, it has been noted that it now appears that Elenin is not a single object, but a host for a "swarm" of other objects.

NASA (Never A Straight Answer) has glibly declined to commit to the status of the object... the internet rumor mill is vibrant... WHAT is Elenin? We offer a view not popular with the status quo of science, and one that strikes some intriguing questions... about Elenin, humanity, and the masters of control on Planet Earth.

Other topics touched are the human origins, the faked Apollo missions, the Moon, Mars, ETs versus EBEs, the EMVs, the hidden second technology, BP Oilspill, Katrina, Haiti earthquake; principles of economics, trade and banking, the resculpting the North American continent, the hostile alien thesis, the Office of Astronomical Telegrams and much more...

The original audio-only version of this interview can be listened to and downloaded at:
OffPlanet Radio

Download the full interview as PDF here:
Elenin-Signs and Designs-James Horak expl.pdf

Go to our blogs for more interesting informations and videos:
http://www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com
http://www.information-machine.blogspot.com

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:13 pm
GT Truther

dutchsinse YT channel closed... dutch censored:

here's a copy of the video that led to dutch's account being closed:

here's dutch's backup YT channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsince

his domain/web site/blog... also taken down:

http://www.dutchsinse.com/blog

It's not hard to read between the lines, here, folks...

Regards,
fulcanelli

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:04 pm
Site Admin

Looks like the PTB are trying to silence dutchsinse :nono

Anyone got a link to his FaceBook Page?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:

L... it's here:

http://www.facebook.com/dutchsinse

Dutch can't be added as a friend on FB right now, as you'll get the following message:

"Sorry, this user already has too many friend requests."

I would think the above problem will be temporary, but you never know... his web site definitely looks like it was hacked, fwiw.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
L2L wrote:

L... it's here:

Dutch can't be added as a friend on FB right now, as you'll get the following message:

"Sorry, this user already has too many friend requests."

I would think the above problem will be temporary, but you never know... his web site definitely looks like it was hacked, fwiw.

Regards,
fulcanelli

You can only have 5000 face book friends. However you can open a second account and start another 5000 limit.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 pm
GT Truther

Cheney's Latest Interview to promote his book - very interesting around 10:40 in...

CHENEY Admits to giving the order to shoot down Flight 93 on 9/11/01

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GfIeRBcaBqA[/YouTube]

Can't get it to embed...

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:49 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Cheney's Latest Interview to promote his book - very interesting around 10:40 in...

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GfIeRBcaBqA[/YouTube]

Can't get it to embed...

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:08 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Fr33k - How did you do that? Normally I take everything to the left of the "?" but this URL was different.

Thanks!! BTW, RE: your last video - nice 1/2 grill (lower) - when ya getting the rest done? Is it a lot of dental work, or is it dentures?

Lynn

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:44 am
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Fr33k - How did you do that? Normally I take everything to the left of the "?" but this URL was different.

Thanks!! BTW, RE: your last video - nice 1/2 grill (lower) - when ya getting the rest done? Is it a lot of dental work, or is it dentures?

Lynn

Lynn you have to take out the RED portion when the link looks like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GfIeRBcaBqA

Lynnwood wrote:

Could this man be anymore evil :rant :censor :headbang :fu

fulcanelli wrote:
L2L wrote:

L... it's here:

Thank you sir I have sent a succesful friend request!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Incredible Interview. Long, but I put it on and sorted through a big stack of paperwork as I listened:

Here is his web site:
http://www.alexanderretrov.com/

Quote:
Have you been looking for a perspective that brings together spiritual truths with scientific evidence?

Do you want to know what is really going on beneath the camouflage of politics, media and religion?

Look no further:

ALEXANDER RETROV

He's very into Doom & Gloom for later this month, predicts the entire Pacific Rim will go, the Super Volcanoes will go off and more:

:popcorn :popcorn

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:11 am
Site Admin

The Real Face of the European Union - Full Length

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:33 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

Lynn

Bottom teeth are REAL Lots and Lots of dental work YAY! :sarcasism :beer :scared

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

This link will be interesting to a lot of people here. David Wilcock has a new book out called the Source Field. The report here is called the Friendship Case. Be sure to watch all the videos which are 10 minutes each.
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2011/07/2 ... s-wowowow/http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2011/07/23/david-wilcock-1950s-human-ets-prepare-us-for-golden-age-videos-documents-wowowow/

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 am
Truth Seeker

Lynnwood wrote:
Incredible Interview.

Incredibly dumb video. August 17 (major quake) has come and gone, nothing happening.

How long do some people need a carrot dangling in front of their gullible noses, before they figure out the doom & gloom game?

C'mon GT'ers, get smart. --(nothing personal, Lynnwood) :mrgreen: .

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 am
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

Lynn

Bottom teeth are REAL Lots and Lots of dental work YAY! :sarcasism :beer :scared

Well, Congratulations Fr33k on all those hours in the chair, what a payoff! half done! Are you moving forward with the uppers? How do you feel having all that done? I just had a bunch of work done to get a dental clearance for total hip replacement surgery. I had 1 extraction of a very back left tooth, 1 huge filling replaced top right, and full mouth root planing - and of course Xrays. So you're NOT alone in the chair around here...

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 am
GT Truther

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Documentary
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/ ... 4920110817

Quote:
..."The Mexican government is releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," TheWrap has learned.

The information -- protected for 80 years -- is expected to reveal Mayan beliefs in future catastrophes and wisdom characterized as "shocking," producer Raul Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia, told TheWrap...

This is very important for humanity, not just for Mexico," said Julia-Levy. "This information has been protected for 80 years, and now it's important for people to understand the series of events that are coming, and the consequences for all of us..."

more at the link...

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:31 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Well, Congratulations Fr33k on all those hours in the chair, what a payoff! half done! Are you moving forward with the uppers? How do you feel having all that done? I just had a bunch of work done to get a dental clearance for total hip replacement surgery. I had 1 extraction of a very back left tooth, 1 huge filling replaced top right, and full mouth root planing - and of course Xrays. So you're NOT alone in the chair around here...

Not to mention the pain!I have to get more then about 70% removed that's like 20 teeth :scared

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:22 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

More on Dutch

Project Camelot Interview's him

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

A new video today from Dutch

Here is his new You Tube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/dutchsince

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

Not to mention the pain!I have to get more then about 70% removed that's like 20 teeth :scared

Hopefully you are able to ask for Nitrous Oxide? You do realize that if you can ask for more novacaine? The shots are much easier when you are half numb. 20 extractions are a lot. WOW.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:26 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

Hopefully you are able to ask for Nitrous Oxide? You do realize that if you can ask for more novacaine? The shots are much easier when you are half numb. 20 extractions are a lot. WOW.

There is a soft drink over here that has Nitrous Oxide in it I've been drinking it :crylaugh makes me happy :hmm

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:53 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Documentary
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/ ... 4920110817

Quote:
..."The Mexican government is releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," TheWrap has learned.

The information -- protected for 80 years -- is expected to reveal Mayan beliefs in future catastrophes and wisdom characterized as "shocking," producer Raul Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia, told TheWrap...

This is very important for humanity, not just for Mexico," said Julia-Levy. "This information has been protected for 80 years, and now it's important for people to understand the series of events that are coming, and the consequences for all of us..."

more at the link...

The picture that Explorer Teobert Maler (1) took in the Underground -Xibalba- at Tikal, Guatemala is more than 100 years old -1895- and it tells it all:

Did the Mexican govt got the complete picture set?
Notes:
(1)
http://www.mesoweb.com/maler/bio.html
image from:
http://books.google.com/books?id=eDSFkA ... ze&f=false

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:08 am
Profile WWW

Is this story a dot to be connected to others like New Orleans during Katrina? Is this seen as another opportunity to get we the people accustomed to federal and military taking control during a real or created disaster?>

As wildfires rage across Texas, feds take control and scuttle volunteer firefighters

excerpts and link are here:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3345

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

The real reason NATO Invaded Lybia....

We need to stop teh Rothchilds and tehir puppets :fu

Please read Qaddafi's Green Book.
Download link:

http://911-truth.net/other-books/Muamma ... ok-Eng.pdf

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next