It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:28 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.1 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.10 2011
as of 11:11pm the link is down.
HUmm, seem to lend credence to the report

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 pm
GT Truther

the server has just changed the link,

BTW, these info is STS..., and the part of the plates is a cover up of the "GC" event
Edit to add:
The part of the bases of Mars and the depopulation agenda of the planet, is true,
is part of the STS Ambasador, Krill agenda, and here on GT is a thread dedicated to a Mars Human Bases of the 70's

from here you find these link of johannesburg:
http://www.google.com.gt/search?gcx=w&i ... 11+15%3A28

Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:13 am
Profile WWW

Neat find there SF and tx for the link recall. Glad to see South Africa doing its bit. :clap

We should start a log of Mars bases on the sub board to chronicle the evidence.

Why would a Mars colony be developed in favour of living on Earth - a beautiful life offering planet. It is far easier to do genocide control to limit populations than living off world in a harsh environment, unless Mars has something we do not understand as yet?

:hmm

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex,

Under some conditions the ice crystals self-propagate. You may have seen trails (whatever you think they are) that stop and start. That is because the craft goes through air that does not have the conditions to create the crystals, and then resumes in the next area.

Some contrails, under the right conditions will expand into very large clouds that occupy a large segment of the sky. That is not possible if no new material is being added by continued spraying. The super-cooled vapor was already there.

Douglas Adams

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:07 am
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:
Dex,

Under some conditions the ice crystals self-propagate. You may have seen trails (whatever you think they are) that stop and start. That is because the craft goes through air that does not have the conditions to create the crystals, and then resumes in the next area.

Some contrails, under the right conditions will expand into very large clouds that occupy a large segment of the sky. That is not possible if no new material is being added by continued spraying. The super-cooled vapor was already there.

So you're saying that chemicals are existant because of former chemtrail dispensing? Now a new effect from water vapor and jet fuel exhaust. Thats interesting.

Dex

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 am
Site Admin

I am confused too Frog are you saying that Chemtrails do not exsist or are you saying that they are all CONTRAILS?

If your are saying they are all CONTRAILS I have to respectfully disagree with you as I can see the difference almost daily and at some points can even point out a CONTRAIL & a CHEMTRAIL in the same sky at the same time!

Can you clarify please & thanks!

Dex wrote:
Simmering Frog wrote:
Dex,

So you're saying that chemicals are existant because of former chemtrail dispensing? Now a new effect from water vapor and jet fuel exhaust. Thats interesting.

Dex

Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Chemtrails are real. They are used to map the electric atmosphere to use HAARP. The above pictures are ordinary contrails.

Cointrails are caused by disturbing supercooled water in the air; this triggers crystal formation seen as a cloud.

When a contrail grows, it does so by creating a cloud from water in the air. It is not a chem trail spreading.

You can see these start and stop as the plane goes through different conditions. Spraying at high altitudes will fall out thousands of miles from the location at which it is sprayed. It is not intended to affect the biosphere near earth, but to chart the electric behavior of the higher altitudes.

Douglas Adams

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:14 pm
Site Admin

I hope I don't take the GT too far off topic here but I just wanted to say thanks again to the members of the only Golden Thread for a very personal reason.

Today is the one year anniversary of my Mom's passing and during that process I actually kept all of your tributes to me both private and public in an Admin Only Access Area

Too be honest at the time I wasn't really sure why I was collecting your responses at a time of such sorrow and they literally have been sitting in that same area as is and un-touched until today!

I just want to say after reading each and every reply again one year later I would like to THANK the members of the Golden Thread as it means even more one year later.

We truly are a unique and one of a kind forum.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Simmering Frog wrote:
Chemtrails are real. They are used to map the electric atmosphere to use HAARP. The above pictures are ordinary contrails.

Cointrails are caused by disturbing supercooled water in the air; this triggers crystal formation seen as a cloud.

When a contrail grows, it does so by creating a cloud from water in the air. It is not a chem trail spreading.

You can see these start and stop as the plane goes through different conditions. Spraying at high altitudes will fall out thousands of miles from the location at which it is sprayed. It is not intended to affect the biosphere near earth, but to chart the electric behavior of the higher altitudes.

Please understand that I am NOT trying to start an argument rather understand something that you clearly know more about than I do.

You mention the above photos but you do not put them in your post so if I may I will try and do so in an attempt to clarify.

Photo #1
You say this is a regular CONTRAIL as seen here

In the photo above I agree with you that the plane is creating a CONTRAIL as it is clearly disappearing behind the plane as it should however the plane is passing over an obvious CHEMTRAIL!
Would you agree or disagree?

Photo #2
Are these CONTRAILS, CHEMTRAILS or a mixture of both?

The above photo clearly shows CHEMTRAILS on a mass scale so this is just cloud seeding as they now claim?

I would appreciate your input and what I am missing here as I have ALWAYS thought I knew the difference between the two?

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:57 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I was recently challenged on twitter after posting a photo of what I believe to be a chemtrail. It's the middle of summer here, on that day the temperature was in the low 30s celsius and humidity was about 75%. The tweeter linked to a wikipedia page on contrails saying that under certain conditions condensation trails will run right across the sky but it had little detail on what those conditions are.
I just installed a phone app called flight aware. You can track planes flying in the local area so I will be able to check if chemtrail/long contrail planes are commercial flights. Not sure what I could do with the information, I haven't seen any suspect flights in the last week.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:31 am
Site Admin

Rick Hunter wrote:
I was recently challenged on twitter after posting a photo of what I believe to be a chemtrail. It's the middle of summer here, on that day the temperature was in the low 30s celsius and humidity was about 75%. The tweeter linked to a wikipedia page on contrails saying that under certain conditions condensation trails will run right across the sky but it had little detail on what those conditions are.
I just installed a phone app called flight aware. You can track planes flying in the local area so I will be able to check if chemtrail/long contrail planes are commercial flights. Not sure what I could do with the information, I haven't seen any suspect flights in the last week.

Rick - I live in a direct flight path to a major airport here on the Gulf Coast of Texas and rarely see chemtrails/contrails.

That said we do see contrails on cold, humid days like we've had the last several weeks. And, yes, they do extend across the sky.

Makes ya go hmmmm, doesn't it?

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 am
GT Truther

It's only a month now to the next Christmas. The last Christmas marks the beginning of the 7 / 10 scenario of continuous plate movements. I think none of the sequences are 100% completed. (1)
Quote:
In the last 12 months, just naming a few, we have seen the Brisbane flood and the inland tsunami in Australia; the Christchurch earthquake, Pike River mine explosion , Maui gas leak and recently the container ship Rena hit the Astrolabe Reef in New Zealand; landsliding and floods in Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh and now Thailand. These events have definitely shown the signs of rising and tilting Indo-Australian Plate and being driven under the Himalayas. However, this sequence is incomplete. We have also seen a lot of landsliding, flooding, earthquakes and volcano eruptions around the Ring of Fire especially around Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, etc. These are indications of sinking Indonesia and hence the folding Pacific. Again, this sequence is incomplete. Recently, we have also seen many earthquakes, landsliding and flooding around central and South America. In addition, North Amercia has started having unusual earthquakes near the New Madrid faults. Africa has also shown signs of rolling i.e. the recent earthquakes in Turkey. My question is: Can we expect the next Christmas Hammer to be more dramatic than the last as we draw closer to the back end of this 7 / 10 scenario i.e speeds up the 7 / 10 sequence?
[and from another]
http://zetatalk7.com/newsletr/issue217.htm
Lets compare to a December several years ago, prior to the big 9.5 quake in Sumatra on December 26, 2004. The Christmas Hammer started on December 20, 2010 with massive global shuddering at approximately 18:00 UTC, when the magnetic N Pole of Earth comes up over the horizon to face the approaching Planet X. For several days in a row (December 20, 21, 22, and 23) the hammer struck. Per the Zetas, 18:00 UTC is also when Planet X is positioned overhead, above the point where the Indo-Australia Plate is lifting and being driven under the Himalayas. It is thus positioned over Indonesia, where sinking is expected to start the 7 of 10 scenarios.

SOZT
The Christmas Hammer was notable on December 26, 2004,
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta199.htm
when the 9.5 quake along the curve under Sumatra occurred, on December 19-22, 2007
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta420.htm
when large black seismographs occurred at the same time each day, and on December 20-24, 2010
http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue217.htm
when hundreds of quakes above magnitude 4.7 occurred on the Bonin Arc off Japan. Are we going to have a repeat this year? The Christmas Hammer is caused in great part by the December switch in Magnetic Trimester
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17jy2010.htm
which occurs, as we have explained, at approximately December 17 on the Earth calendar. This forces a magnetic adjustment in all magnetic planets, and great stress on the Earth which is locked into a magnetic dance with Planet X.

But beyond the switch in Magnetic Trimesters, there is the issue of the ongoing 7 of 10 scenarios. The plates are loosened up, such that plate movement
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue268.htm
IN TOTAL is occurring regularly. Nancy has noted this in a recent newsletter feature, whereby quakes frequently outline a plate on all sides. They are greased and ready to slide! What happens when ADDITIONAL stress is placed on the rock fingers along the plate borders, ADDITIONAL jerking around due to a change in the magnetic neighborhood? Certainly, it won’t be a calm time. The 7 of 10 scenarios will at a minimum be expedited.
EOZT

Prior 12/23/2007 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta420.htm
What does this increasingly violent daily lurch do to the Earth's plates, which have loosened up and become more fluid lately due to being subjected to the constant jerking of the wobble? Great quakes that affect the globe in its entirety must first occur at one of the brake points in the global mesh of plates. For the Earth, this is primarily the point where the Indo-Australian plate dives under the Himalayas. The Himalayas, the highest mountains in the world, show how often this brake point has been hammered in the past. When this brake point moves, it allows the many compression points in the great Pacific to move. This includes rolling the top portion of S America westward. Mexico moves further west than the Canadian west coast, accentuating the bowing of the west coast we have described. Elsewhere around the world such a strong adjustment creates an opening in the Indian Ocean, which allows Africa to roll toward the void, opening the African Rift further. This also puts pressure on the Arabian Plate, so that it rolls in place, a move which affects all the many fault lines that run through this region. A major adjustment of this type unleashes a series of great quakes, which then subside, as the Earth plates lock into new brake points and hold.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 4#comments

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:57 am
Profile WWW

I believe we are closing in on a period where some major archaeological discoveries will be giving humanity irrefutable proofs of things considered CONSPIRACY in the past. My main view is focussed on revelations from the ancients regarding humanity's past history and how the ptb's have dumbed this down for their own purposes.

That said - here is a significant skull/skeleton find unearthed in Peru in Cuszco of "proof" of alien visitation to the planet. The story was pushed by ZetaTalk in the latest news letter, and is now popping into the news. Let's see how this one is debunked by the smarty pants?

This time I am saving these images for my own files before they get "bumped" maybe....

Quote:
Now yet another skull and skeleton has been unearthed in Peru in Cuszco. This did hit the press, though the heading still shows reluctance to admit the conclusion.

IMAGE: Cusco Skull
Cusco: Found Andahuaylillas Human Mummy
November 11, 2011
http://www.rpp.com.pe/2011-11-17-cusco-hallan-momia-no-humana-en-andahuaylillas-segun-antropologo-foto_423202_2.html

Announced the discovery of a mummy with no human characteristics. the body is 50 inches tall, triangular head, eye cavity too large, open fontanelle, which is only characteristic of children up to 1 year and has molars, which show that there is a tremendous gap that is not common in humans. Spanish and Russian doctors have come and we have confirmed that this is indeed an extraterrestrial. It also has the front split skulls and that does not exist in any ethnic group in the world, as only found in the Andes of Peru, like the Inca bone is a triangle on the occipital and exists only in the Andes of Peru.

ZetaTalk Comment 11/19/2011: This is a legitimate alien skull and skeleton. The dissimilarities to human skulls are not only the elongated skull, but the crack down the center of the forehead, which is nonexistent in human skulls. The size of the canine teeth is likewise disproportionately large compared to the space allocated to all others. At greater than 4 feet in height, this was not a deformed child, nor do the deformities fit those common in humans. There is a reason legends inspiring stories such Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull exist. These were hominoid visitors to South and Central America, revered, and thus if a body was inadvertently left behind, carefully buried.

Given all this undeniable proof that the alien presence is real, when the White House established a route by which the public could submit petitions, those interested in disclosure about the alien presence took heart. Surely, if they raised the requisite number of signatures, the truth about the Roswell incident would be revealed. Signatures raised, petition submitted, and response in hand. But the response was a total denial.

Source

Check those canines! Eish, must chewed a few femurs too blunt them like that! :huh

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

THE ANTONIO LA RUBIA ABDUCTION: ROBOTS
From Aileen
http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/ ... obots.html

PREAMBLE: On September 15, 1977 near Paciencia, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Antonio La Rubia,
a 33-year-old bus driver, encountered a huge object he estimated to be 70 meters across.
The object had set down in a field near his home. He attempted to leave the area but was
unable to do so. At the moment he started to run an intense bright light lit up the area and
he was instantly paralyzed. At that point, Antonio witnessed three 'robots' positioned near
him. He was then abducted and taken into the craft.

REPORT: APRO Bulletin, Vol. 26 No. 4, Oct. 1977 - "Brazilian CE4 Case" - We are
indebted to Field Investigator Irene Granchi of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, for the details of
an alleged and very bizarre abduction case. With her characteristic thoroughness,
Mrs. Granchi forwarded translations of the complete texts of the newspaper stories from
"0 Dia" which initially carried the story and which included a number of errors which she
cleared up before submitting her final report. The details follow:

Mrs. Granchi first traveled to Paciencia, the site of the incident (about 45 kilometers or
about 28 miles from Rio) on Saturday, October 8, and interviewed Dr. Neli Carbonel,
who examined the victim. However, she (Mrs. Granchi) was not able to interview the
percipient, Antonio La Rubia, as he was still very upset. He promised to come to Rio
when he was feeling better and talk to Mrs. Granchi and on October 18th he arrived at
her home with his brother Arnaldo.

Because she had only 40 minutes to devote to him, as she had to go to the Cultura to teach her classes, this is more or less a preliminary report. Mrs. Granchi intends to do further work on the case and if further pertinent information is forthcoming, it will be published in the Bulletin.

Antonio La Rubia habitually arises at 2:00 a.m., brushes his teeth, washes and leaves his home at 2:15 or 2:20 a.m. On the morning in question he feels he must have left at 2:20 for that was when his watch stopped. He walked to a large field near his home and when he got to the near corner of it, he stopped short, for in the field sat an object which he estimated to be 70 meters (235 feet) across, at least, as the field is 70 meters across and the object's bulk extended beyond the boundaries of the field.

Antonio thought the object, which was a dull leaden color and shaped like a hat, was resting on the ground. However, a search made by Mrs. Granchi and Antonio at a later date revealed no vestiges of a landing, such as impressions, burned grass, etc., although Mrs. Granchi feels they could have missed them.

As soon as Mr. La Rubia realized what he was seeing (he had never believed in the existence of UFOs previously) he decided to run back home.

(Initially, La Rubia thought the object was the bus he had to ride to go to the terminal of the Oriental Bus Company where he was employed as a bus driver.)

Antonio was unable to run, however, for at the moment he decided to retreat, an intensely bright light lit up the area. La Rubia was standing by an electric pole which became illuminated by the brilliant blue light. At that moment Antonio saw three "robots" positioned near him. They were one meter, 40 centimeters (about four feet) tall, but their antennae, which jutted out of the middle (tops) of their heads extended far enough to extend beyond his height (which is approximately five feet, five inches). The heads of the creatures were shaped like American footballs, with a band extending across the middle, horizontally, which looked like a row of small mirrors of a blue shade, one a little darker than the others.

The bodies, Antonio said, were stocky, the trunk broader than his own (he is muscular, but of slender build). They had appendages for arms which he compared to elephants' trunks, and which narrowed down to pointed tips, resembling one finger. Their bodies were made of a rough substance resembling scales. Antonio, when questioned, said he didn't think the scales were "armor", for the robots moved around freely and the "scales" did not seem to impede them in any way. The trunks were rounded at the bottom ending in a single leg. Antonio's first impression was that they were sitting on something, but didn't feel this was the case. This leg ended in a "platform" the size and shape of a saucer. Antonio compared this leg and "platform" to the stools utilized on ships. All of this outer part of the bodies looked like a dull shade of aluminum.

In the field, one of the "robots" stood in front of him, one at the side and another behind him. When the blue light had come on, he could no longer move. Antonio flailed about with his arms, but found, he was imprisoned in a "bell" (glass or Mason) jar. Otherwise he felt quite normal except that he felt quite nervous. He could not move, but the "creatures" floated along. They were all of the same stature, but one of them was holding what appeared to be a syringe (an instrument used to give an injection). This "robot" raised its appendage, pointed the syringe at La Rubia, and Antonio moved from his position without feeling it, toward the disc. Although he felt himself moving toward the disc, he does not know how he entered it. As he approached it, he felt a tremor, then found himself in a corridor of aluminum substance, and beyond it a wall. Two of the "robots" went one way, one another. He looked down the corridor, saw the field, and it seemed that the skin of the UFO was transparent and he felt the craft had lifted from the ground. He got the impression the object was moving from south to north.

As he was looking back and out, a bright blue light came on again and he now found himself in a large, circular room. The light appeared to come from the ceiling and became lighter in hue as it came down the "wall", until it blended with the aluminum color of the walls.

In this huge chamber he saw a dozen of the "entities" on one side and another twelve on the other side; reminding him of children in a classroom because their "single legs" looked like seats.

Antonio had been struggling all the while, unable to make a sound. But suddenly he was able to shout: "What do you want? Who are you?" To his great surprise, all of the creatures fell to the floor and he assumed that the sound of his voice must have caused this. The light came on strong again, blinding him. He continued to struggle, partly from fear, but also because he had had extreme difficulty breathing since he first entered the craft. He did not hear his own breathing but could hear breathing sounds coming from the entities which was puzzling to him as they appeared to him to be robots.

When Antonio began shouting, all of the entities raised their appendages to the tip of their antennae, holding them. Prior to that, the antennae had been spinning so fast that he could not determine their exact shape. When they held them, with their appendages, he could see that their shape resembled that of a teaspoon.

The only fixture in the whole enclosure was a small piano-like affair in front of Antonio. It was a box-shaped thing about 15-17 centimeters (6 inches) in width standing on 2 supporting poles, which reached to the height of Antonio's chest. At the extremity of the box, on each side (see sketch) there were antennae jutting up, and to one side, the keys, which reminded him of a piano.

There was also something that looked like a tin (can) on it into which the beings inserted some objects which they took from their belts.

At this juncture Antonio explained that the beings wore belts from which hung, by hooks, apparatuses which resembled syringes (injection apparatuses) which they inserted into the box (or "piano"). Each time this was done, an image appeared on the wall of the UFO in color, showing a different scene.

Antonio was shown a series of pictures in color and every time this was done, the being introduced the syringe-like thing to the "box", pressed a key and the picture appeared. The pictures Antonio remembers are as follows:

1. Himself, nude, lying on an invisible (?) table, swinging his arms about, his legs lying straight and two of the beings examining him with their little bluish lights, directing it at his chest and head, with another entity examining his head with a blue light which had no beam. It made everything blue, including his hair (which he saw in the "picture").

When this scene was over, another being approached the "console", introduced another "thing" into it, and another scene appears:

2. Here Antonio saw himself, still naked, standing.

3. Antonio was dressed, carrying his shopping bag, his teeth were chattering and he looked nervous. No sound came from him, and one arm was swinging.

4. This picture showed a horse and cart, being drawn over a dirt road. Antonio did not recognize the location but there appeared a cart-man, a peasant, wearing a straw hat, bare-footed and with a torn shirt.

5. Antonio saw a picture of a light orangey ball with himself standing beside it.

6. In this picture, the "ball" was seen once again, this time bluish in color, with one of the "beings" standing beside it.

7. This picture is most difficult to describe and whereas we have condensed Mrs. Granchi's words before, we will use her entire description: "A dog was shovm, trying to get at one of those beings, also shown in the picture the dog was big, and slobbering at the mouth, trying hard to get at the being, unable to reach it and looked very angry. Then the dog gave out 4 or 5 barks. At this point, the being started to melt, from top to bottom, like porridge."

8. A factory was seen, apparently one of "theirs" where the UFOs (crafts?) are manufactured. The scene was white and stretched out, so he could not see the end of it. There were 3 rows of UFOs, the 2 on the right were UFOs nearly ready, and the one on the left were UFOs in the making—at the "skeleton" stage. There were "millions" of "beings" or "robots" walking around but Antonio noticed no tools.

9. This picture showed a train, like the Japanese trains currently being used in Brazil, but older, something the worse for wear, windowless, entering a tunnel, whereupon it was lost from view.

10. This showed an avenue, which Mrs. Granchi compared with Avenida Presidente Vargas, one of the busiest thoroughfares in Rio de Janeiro, jammed with cars.

Mrs. Granchi writes that Antonio's list seems to end here but that he described a scene he saw after the one where he saw himself naked, wherein he saw himself dressed, vomiting and passing stools in this trousers. Fortunately the latter did not come to pass, as he was at home when he became very ill.

Antonio also told Mrs. Granchi about when the beings took blood from him; one of them came over to the center of the hall where he was standing, took one of the "syringes" from his belt with his right appendage, passed it over to his left appendage, where it started to rotate, spinning so fast that Antonio could not follow it with his eyes. Then the gadget was pointed at him, whereupon his arm lifted, against his will, and the syringe was stuck into the middle finger of his right hand. He saw the syringe filling until it nearly overflowed. He was sure it was his blood for it was the only color he saw in the whole place—everything else was blue or white, or metallic-like. He didn't understand how this could be, for he did not feel the prick and there was no mark after it was accomplished. Then the being who had taken the blood pointed at a picture on the wall and drew three circles, presumably with Antonio's blood, and dissected them with an L-shaped mark (see sketch).

Mrs. Granchi thinks that the blood-drawing experience came before, or in between the showing of pictures for Antonio says that after the busy street scene was shown he was "thrown" overboard and fell into a street almost opposite the Paciencia station. When he landed, there was one of the "beings" beside him. All his belongings were with him, even his bag, which had not been with him on the craft.

Then Antonio looked at his watch, which read 2:20 a.m. He was on the ground, looked behind him and saw nothing. He then looked up and saw what appeared to be the bottom of a dark, smooth balloon, lifting up. It was huge in size and ascended until he could no longer see it.

Mrs. Granchi asked if there had been additional witnesses and La Rubia said there was. but the man is a known drunk and therefore not reliable. He (the drunk) told numerous people he'd seen a UFO that morning.

Antonio went over to Paciencia station, asked the time and it was either 2:50 or 2:55 a.m. He set his watch at the correct time. There was a bus passing at 3:10 and he caught it and arrived at work on time. He felt ill and nervous and ached all over. He drove the bus, nevertheless, but now and again his vision darkened. He worked all day and again all day Friday, but when he arrived home that night he went to bed.

It was at this junction in his narrative that Antonio recalled another "picture" which he had forgotten. In this one he saw himself with smoke coming out of his back, and the pain and heat which he was now feeling (when he arrived home) seemed to be connected with the picture. The pictures he saw in the UFO seemed to have depicted all of the suffering he was now experiencing except the one where he passed stools in his drawers.

Antonio told his wife nothing of what had happened to him. That Friday night his bowels were loose and he felt miserable. The next day, Saturday, he was still very ill and missed work. Sunday was the same—he could not go to work. That night (Sunday) the burning feeling started, which spread throughout his body and was very painful. His wife rubbed him with alcohol which relieved the distress somewhat. On Monday morning, he went back to the bus company to say he had to quit, and he had difficulty breathing, was burning and itching and asked a fellow employee to hose him down with water. His fellow workers told him he looked "as green as grass." He told Mrs. Granchi that when he walked he had an empty feeling as though walking on a cloud. This feeling persisted as late as 33 days after the incident.

The Monday that he was at the bus company and experiencing the burning feeling, the company nurse wanted to give him a tranquilizing injection but he refused, afraid that it would make him worse. The personnel at the clinic thought he had gone mad and ropes were brought to constrain him and he was taken to the hospital where it was generally thought he was mad because he babbled about UFOs.

Before being taken to the hospital, however, La Rubia was given a hearing by the bus company psychologist, Dr. Nely Carbonell, who pronounced him psychologically normal but nevertheless called an ambulance to take him to the hospital.

Antonio was surprised when the hospital doctors pronounced him normal despite his extreme discomfort. However, when one of the doctors visited him for his INPS (Worker's Employer Relief) and heard about the UFO, he called in six other doctors, saying that the case was serious and worthy of further study. Also, Antonio was registering a high fever (about 103 degrees Fahrenheit) which could have been dangerous to him had it persisted.

Mrs. Granchi does some philosophizing which is very worthwhile but which, for the sake of space, we must forego, but her closing words are very much worth quoting:

"But the most puzzling new facts in this case are the showing of the pictures, not in themselves as such, but what did the beings wish to communicate? This is the task for many specialized scientists to try to unravel. What message did they wish to convey? The simplest seems that, as we harm them, they can harm us. That there are many of them, as there are many of us. That they can tell our future but we cannot tell theirs. That they isolate people in an invisible bell (Mason) jar. And so on.

"Shall we have time to reflect on all this before they come over (arrive) in larger hordes?" Well said, Irene.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:33 am
GT Truther

Post Psychopaths In Charge...who would have suspected!
Offline the gardener

Hidden Mission Control
Hidden Mission Command
Mojo: 21
View Profile
Personal Message (Offline)

What the hell is going on? What the hell is wrong with all these people?
« on: November 20, 2011, 04:28:56 PM »

For any of you who've pondered either of these questions in the title posting... this article is the best one I've found so far that sums up how any TAX PAID PUBLIC EMPLOYEE could ever spray MACE right in the faces of passive people with the same look on their mugs as anyone mindlessly exterminating a nest of roaches might have on theirs.

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/psychopathy.asp

The Psychopathic Influence

Both the financial elite and their servants who maintain this system, appear to exhibit behavior that is consistent with symptoms associated with a medical disorder known as psychopathy.(*) Psychopaths, also called sociopaths, are categorized as those who exhibit superficial charm and intelligence, and are absent of delusions or nervousness. Their traits include:

* Unreliability
* Frequent lying
* Deceitful and manipulative behavior (either goal-oriented or for the delight of the act itself)
* Lack of remorse or shame
* Antisocial behavior
* Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
* Incapacity for love
* Poverty of general emotions
* Loss of insight
* Unresponsiveness in personal relations
* A frequent need for excitement
* An inflated self-worth
* An ability to rationalize their behavior
* A need for complete power
* A need to dominate others

Psychopathy is basically an emotional disorder. The book, The Psychopath, by James Blair, Karina Blair, and Derek Mitchell, states, "The crucial aspect of psychopathy is ... the emotional impairment." According to Dr. J. Reid Meloy's book, The Psychopathic Mind, although psychopaths don't feel emotion in a normal sense, they do experience boredom, envy, exhilaration, contempt, sadistic pleasure, anger, and hints of depression.

Generally, those who believe it's caused by environmental factors use the term sociopath, and believers of the biological theory use the term psychopath. Psychopathy closely resembles Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD or APD) or Conduct Disorder (CD) as outlined in the DSM-IV. These disorders are detected using the Psychopathy Checklist-Revisited (PCL-R), the DSM-IV, and other diagnostics.

These character types, comprise about 4% of the population and span every level of society. Psychopaths can be found in every race, culture, profession and class. Because the term psychopath has been used to describe APD types and sociopaths, in this chapter I'll use it as a universal label for these three character types.

Later when I'm explaining how psychopaths always mask themselves when seeking positions of power, it will help to remember the following: If a rational person tries to apply their logic while trying to understand the reason for an objective or act of a psychopath, they will fail. This will be explained in more detail later. Likewise, when a rational person hears of the possibility that a massive lie has been told to a population by a trusted leader, and they attempt to use their logic to determine weather or not such a lie is possible, they will usually not believe the truth (that they have fallen for a huge lie).

The reason for this is that although most of us can identify with small lies, we find it difficult to conclude that such a massive lie is possible. When I use the term massive lie, I don't just mean a complete falsehood regarding a major event, but also the scope of its influence (global) and the amount of people that have fallen for it.

In his book, The Mask of Sanity, Dr. Hervey Cleckley, says that even during the most "solemn perjuries" they show "no difficulty at all in looking anyone tranquilly in the eyes." He adds that that they will "lie about any matter, under any circumstances." He explains that it is difficult to express how completely straightforward they appear when telling a blatant lie.

"The great masses of people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."
-Adolph Hitler

"Lying, deceiving, and manipulation are natural talents for psychopaths," agreed Dr. Robert Hare, in his book, Without Conscience. "When caught in a lie or challenged with the truth, they are seldom perplexed or embarrassed--they simply change their stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie."

Psychopaths are always able to justify their actions, no matter how brutal. They have, "an ability to rationalize their behavior so that it appears warranted, reasonable, and justified," says Dr. Cleckley. Dr. Hare added, "Psychopaths show a stunning lack of concern for the devastating effects their actions have on others. Often they are completely forthright about the matter, calmly stating that they have no sense of guilt, [and] are not sorry for the pain and destruction they have caused," which, says Dr. Hare, "is associated with a remarkable ability to rationalize their behavior."

Psychopathy is usually untreatable. Most therapists won't work with them because they often end up damaged in the process. Dr. Hare explained, "Such counseling would be wasted on psychopaths." Some of them will even reflect the wishes of the therapist and pretend to be getting better.

In his book, People of The Lie, psychiatrist Dr. Scott Peck had this to say: "Among themselves therapists will not infrequently refer to a patient's psychopathology as being 'overwhelming.' We mean this literally. We literally feel overwhelmed by the labyrinthine mass of lies and twisted motives ... into which we will be drawn if we attempt to work with such people..."

Wikipedia describes that, "traditional therapeutic approaches actually make them, if not worse, then far more adept at manipulating others and concealing their behavior. They are generally considered to be not only incurable but also untreatable." Basically psychopaths are the way they are for life. In most legal jurisdictions they are considered sane. So technically, they're not mentally ill, just different.

Dr. Scott Peck concludes, "I have learned nothing in twenty years that would suggest that evil people can be rapidly influenced by any means other than raw power. They do not respond," he says, "to either gentle kindness or any form of spiritual persuasion with which I am familiar with."
Where Are They?

When people hear the word psychopath, most think of the famous serial killers locked away in prison. However, most don't end up in prison or mental hospitals. Dr. Cleckley wrote, "The true difference between them and the psychopaths who continually go to jails or to psychiatric hospitals is that they keep up a far better and more consistent outward appearance of being normal."

"This outward appearance," says Dr. Cleckley, is essentially a mask, which, "may include business or professional careers that continue in a sense successful, and which are truly successful when measured by financial reward or by the casual observer's opinion of real accomplishment."

"Many psychopaths never go to prison or any other facility," agreed Dr. Hare. "They appear to function reasonably well--as lawyers, doctors, psychiatrists, academics, mercenaries, police officers, cult leaders, military personnel, business people, writers, artists, entertainers, and so fourth--without breaking the law." He continued, "Their intelligence, family background, social skills, and circumstances permit them to construct a facade of normalcy."

"Corrupt and callous politicians, social or career fast climbers, authoritarian leaders, abusing and aggressive persons, etc., are among them" wrote Dr. Renato Sabbatini in his article, The Psychopath's Brain. "A common characteristic," says Dr. Sabbatini, "is that they engage systematically in deception and manipulation of others for personal gain. In fact, many successful and adapted non-violent sociopaths can be found in our society."

Most of these people are not just right in your churches, schools, charitable organizations, and workplaces, but by their very nature, they are likely running them. It is a core trait of the psychopath to place themselves in positions of influence, not for public service, but for power. "The experience of pleasure is not reciprocal for the psychopath," stated Dr. Meloy, "it is available only through sadistic channels of power and control." Achieving power for the sake of having power is the nature of the psychopath. "They love to have power and control over others," agreed Dr. Hare.

The need for absolute power over others and the wish to inflict pain for the enjoyment of watching others suffer, are almost never apparent to the casual observer. The reason for this is that another core trait of the psychopath is disguise. So unfortunately, these individuals usually mask themselves as good-natured people. If they have tremendous wealth, you can bet that they'll create charitable organizations as part of their mask.

They are well aware that their mental makeup is drastically different from the majority. They have a sixth sense for detecting and exploiting any weakness you may have. At a very early age they learn that they can inflict mental and emotional harm on others with ease. They also learn how to detect others like themselves out of a crowd of normal people. Beginning in their childhood, most of them learn to mimic normal emotional reactions in order to blend in with society.

An article on Dr. Hare's website called, Psychopaths Among Us, by Robert Hercz, describes how Dr. Hare was contacted by Nicole Kidman, who wanted his advice on how to play the part of a psychopath for her film, Malice. Dr. Hare uses the anecdote of a psychopath who had just witnessed an accident where a mother watched her child get killed by a car. There's blood all over the place, and the psychopath experiences no emotion, but instead, is trying to avoid getting blood on her shoes. The psychopath notices the mother's emotional reaction to the accident and is fascinated. She goes home, looks in the mirror, and begins to mimic the facial expressions of the mother. "That's the psychopath," revealed Dr. Hare.

Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia, states that, "any emotions which the primary psychopath exhibits are the fruits of watching and mimicking other people's emotions." They are adept at, "using their charm and chameleonlike abilities to cut a wide swath through society and leaving a wake of ruined lives behind them," Dr. Hare warns.

"More often than not," says Dr. Cleckley, "the typical psychopath will seem particularly agreeable and make a distinctly positive impression when he is first encountered. Alert and friendly in his attitude, he is easy to talk with and seems to have a good many genuine interests. There is nothing at all odd or queer about him, and in every respect he tends to embody the concept of a well-adjusted, happy person."

"Psychopaths are often witty and articulate," concurred Dr. Hare. "They can be amusing and entertaining conversationalists, ready with quick and clever comeback, and can tell unlikely but convincing stories that cast themselves in a good light. They can be very effective in presenting themselves well and are often very likable and charming."

Remember, most of them don't psychically hurt people, so this is about mental and emotional domination. To accomplish these objectives, they will use their mask of sanity to place themselves in positions within your community. These positions may include school boards, charitable organizations, churches, politics, law enforcement, or any position which they believe will offer them power over others. These are the places where most psychopaths end up, not jail.
A Different Species

Some researchers agree that the traits exhibited by these people produce a division stronger than age, race, and religion, which places them in a new category of people. In other words, these people are almost not human as we know it. The word antisocial does not describe someone who prefers to sit at home rather than attend gatherings. More accurately it means antihuman. Most people can't bring themselves to understand the mind-set of a psychopath. Dr. Hare explained, "Imagining the world as the psychopath experiences it is close to impossible."

In his book, Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes, Dr. Andrew M. Lobaczewski wrote, "The pathocratic world, the world of pathological egotism and terror, is so difficult to understand for people raised outside the scope of this phenomenon that they often manifest childlike naivet?, even if they have studied psychopathology and are psychologists by profession."

But, if you can, try to imagine someone who seeks power for no reason other than to have power, or someone who deceives just to experience the delight of having done so. Or someone who tortures another person physically or emotionally for the enjoyment of watching them suffer. Imagine someone doing these things, and not losing a moment of sleep at night (zero remorse). And add to all this, the ability to conceal themselves from an extremely naive public. Psychopaths are essentially aliens that look human. Probably one of the best skills to learn is how to detect and avoid a psychopath.

"The typical person, of whatever nationality, wants only to enjoy success in his job, to be able to afford a reasonably high standard of living complete with leisure and travel," describes Gary Allen. "He wants to provide for his family in sickness and in health and to give his children a sound education. His ambition stops there," says Allen. "He has no desire to exercise power over others, to conquer other lands or peoples, to be king."

He continues, "Since he has no lust for power, it is difficult for him to imagine that there are others who have [and] who march to a far different drum." He asks, "Why should we assume there are no such men today with perverted lusts for power?" In my opinion, we shouldn't because we know that they do exist, and consist of about 4% of the population during any period. "And if these men happen to be billionaires," ponders Allen, "is it not possible that they would use men like Hitler and Lenin as pawns to size power for themselves?" As I've demonstrated, true history supports this claim exactly.

Dr. Hare refers to them as "intraspecies predators." "There is a class of individuals who have been around forever and who are found in every race, culture, society and walk of life," he says. "If you think about it," he adds, "you will realize that what is missing in this picture are the very qualities that allow human beings to live in social harmony." "It is not a pretty picture," he warns, "and some express doubt that such people exist."

A 2005, report entitled, Antisocial Personality, Sociopathy, and Psychopathy, by North Carolina Wesleyan College, describes them as, "morally depraved individuals who represent the 'monsters' in our society. They are unstoppable and untreatable predators whose violence is planned, purposeful and emotionless."

In addition to carrying out goal-oriented acts, the psychopath will also deceive and create chaos for no reason other than the enjoyment of doing so. "He will," says Dr. Cleckley, "in fact, commit such deeds in the absence of any apparent goal at all." This critical factor is often the one which baffles most rational people. When seeking an explanation for the behavior of a psychopath, they will attempt to apply reason. But, when dealing with a psychopath, we must understand that psychopathy is the reason.

One day a scorpion and a frog were by a river's edge and both needed to get across to the other side. The scorpion said to the frog, "Mr. Frog, would you be so kind as to let me on your back as you swim across this river? I have important business to conduct on the other side and I cannot swim in such a strong current." The frog was a little perturbed and so began to question the scorpion's motives. The frog spoke, "Mr. Scorpion, while I can appreciate the fact that you have business to conduct on the other side of this river, please consider what you are saying."

"You are a scorpion. You have a large stinger at the end of your tail. As soon as I let you on my back you will proceed to sting me which I might add IS your nature." The scorpion, ready for this, replied, "My dear Mr. Frog, it is clearly not in my interest to sting you at all! I do need to get to the other side and I PROMISE that no harm will come to you." Well, this made a great deal of sense to the frog, so the scorpion crawled on his back to make the trek across the river.

The frog was making good time getting across when all of a sudden, in the middle of the river no less, the scorpion began to sting the frog repeatedly. The frog, shocked at this development, cried, "Why, oh why are you doing this? You said you needed to get to the other side to conduct your business!" The scorpion replied casually, "Mr. Frog, you said it yourself. I am a scorpion. I have a large stinger at the end of my tail. And yes, it is in my nature to sting you."
Psychopaths in Politics

If this 4% of the population exists at all levels of society at any given period, is it possible that some would seek top positions of influence? Of course. Remember, a need for absolute power over others is a core trait of the psychopath. Goal-oriented deceitfulness, superficial charm, an outward friendly appearance, and having no remorse, are other traits which will allow them to achieve their goals. If they are also people of tremendous wealth, they will definitely use this to further their objectives. And because deceitfulness is a core psychopathic trait, this will probably be done by creating a humanitarian front organization.

Evil people are often busy building for themselves various fronts for disguise and to further their ambitions. Dr. Peck described, "They are likely to exert themselves more than most in their continuing effort to obtain and maintain an image of high respectability." So, unlike in the movies, evil does not reveal itself as the bad guy dressed in black, or the monster in plain site. Evil will very rarely expose itself to public light. It must hide. And it almost always hides under the guise of something righteous.

In fact, rather than hiding in the shadows dressed in black, it disguises itself in suits, uniforms, and charitable organizations, which allow it to deceive us into thinking it's our savior. This enables it to cause far greater damage. "While evil may manifest itself obviously ... it rarely does so," Dr. Peck proclaimed, and added, "those who are evil are masters of disguise."

Now let's examine the track record of the people who control the planet. They have created wars for profit and control, which have resulted in the deaths of millions of people, for which they exhibit no remorse. They've allowed attacks to occur, created depressions, and overthrown governments to further their ambitions. They have repeatedly lied about these events using the media, which they control, and academia, which they also control by their Tax-exempt Foundations.

These wealthy people masquerade as the saviors of society. They disguise themselves using public front organizations, which appear to be humanitarian in nature. They've repeatedly not only lied about major historical events, but have deliberately created these catastrophes for their own benefit. Their own publications indicate that they plan to install a global dictatorship with them in complete control. These people are textbook psychopaths.(**) They are antihuman!

Compared to regular law-breaking criminals, these people appear to be OK, on the surface. But as we've learned, lies, deception, and disguise are standard traits of those who are evil. "[They] come from the very highest social strata," wrote Allen. "They are immensely wealthy, highly educated and extremely cultured. Many of them have lifelong reputations for philanthropy. Nobody enjoys being put in the position of accusing prominent people of conspiring to enslave their fellow Americans, but the facts are inescapable."

If you were to research the people throughout history that have committed atrocities against populations, you would probably find that most were psychopaths. Although mainstream history books do describe some of these events, they don't emphasize the pattern which they were part of. This pattern consists of a steady stream of psychopaths lying, deceiving and murdering their way to the top, which then resulted in the atrocities. This re-occurring theme seems to be the norm.

Regarding this, Dr. Lobaczewski said, "We then usually reach the conclusion that the deed would not have taken place ... since the pathological factor sealed its occurrence or became an indispensable component it its origin. The hypothesis thus suggests itself that such factors are commonly active in the genesis of evil." He explained, "Within this interlocking structure, one kind of evil feeds and opens doors for others regardless of any individual or doctrinal motivations." Finally, he suggests, "Since pathological factors are present within the syntheses of most instances of evil, they are also present in its continuum."

"Because their willfulness is so extraordinary--and always accompanied by a lust for power--I suspect that the evil are more likely than most to politically aggrandize themselves," described Dr. Peck. Dr. Sabbatini wrote, "Under stressing social situations such as in wars, general poverty and breakdown of the economy, sweeping epidemics or political fighting, etc., sociopaths may acquire the status of regional or national leaders and saviors... When they are in positions of power, they can inflict far more damage than as individuals."

Professor Marrs commented, "Yet, in public, they impress us as men who are likeable, intelligent, refined, fair-minded, tolerant, thoughtful, kind, and gentile men who sincerely care about such matters as the environment, the plight of the hungry and starving overseas, the jobless, and the poverty-stricken. Moreover, they often are recognized as leaders in the legitimate quest for world peace and tranquility." He continued, "Many are active in church work and charitable organizations. Others give freely to good causes." Recognizing this facade, he added, "No one would suspect for a moment what actually goes on in the deep, dark recesses of their diabolical minds."

Another extremely useful skill to learn is the ability to detect this pattern of decay in a nation under a pathological influence. Dr. Lobaczewski's book, Political Ponerology explains this pattern in detail. He has experienced this process personally while living in Poland under both Nazi and Communist occupation.(***) Once you realize that psychopaths control America and the NATO nations, the reason for endless wars and never-ending turmoil becomes clear. Once you understand the nature of the psychopath, it makes perfect sense.

When psychopaths rule a society, it will exhibit their traits. Generally it will be heavily corrupted. But because deception is a primary trait of the psychopath, it will appear humane. Its traits can be observed from the highest level of government down to the street level. If you wanted to witness the madness of a civilization under psychopathic rule, you need not visit the state capital or a major city, because even the smallest village will exhibit these traits.

When the controlling faction of a society is evil the sickness permeates into the lower levels. Immoral attitudes are projected, while moral ones are ridiculed, and enemies are created. The destructive process ends with a holocaust, genocide or persecution of some manner. The New World Order is such a movement.

In November of 1975, Congressman Lawrence P. McDonald stated that the most important issue of our time is the "drive of the Rockefellers and their allies to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control." He warned that this drive is "international in scope," and "incredibly evil in intent."

Ross wrote, "I don't know about you, but these ... activities seriously concern me, because my children and grandchildren will suffer many times greater than we do today under the control of these EVIL MONSTERS." [Emphasis in original] He added, "I have tried to find worse terms for them, but this is the best that I can think of to describe them."

When a nation or other organization begins this process of evil, psychopaths and other deviants are attracted to it like a magnet. Like-minded individuals are installed in key positions of influence. Regarding the current epidemic, this would include the federal agencies which are allegedly carrying out these Cointelpro operations and hitting people with Non-lethal Weapons, as well as the citizen networks which stalk targets in public.

As already demonstrated, you must capture the streets and a percentage of the population in order to install a dictatorship. To do this, a portion of the society is selected to enforce the dictator's rule on the street level. Historical evidence suggests that this portion usually consists of the core operational centers of a society, e.g., factories, hospitals, schools, civic centers, religious organizations, law enforcement, utility companies, stores, etc.

Dr. Lobaczewski described this in the following way: "The actions of this phenomenon affect an entire society, starting with the leaders and infiltrating every village, small town, factory, business, or farm. The pathological social structure gradually covers the entire country, creating a 'new class' within the nation. This privileged class of deviants feels permanently threatened by the 'others.'" The "others" are apparently the people who have been targeted for persecution.
The Hidden Evil

It's very difficult to describe with words an event that must be experienced in order to understand. The event I'm referring to is the observation of the psychopath or psychopathic system in its true form, after the mask has been removed. It can be described as something deeply horrific. This is a gut-wrenching experience for a normal person, and can cause severe trauma, especially if they can't escape it.

"If someone has personally experienced such a nightmarish reality," says Dr. Lobaczewski, "he considers people who have not progressed in understanding it within the same time frame to be simply presumptuous, sometimes even malicious." "This experience," he continues, "[is] unceremoniously rejected by ... [people and] becomes a psychological burden for him, forcing him to live within a narrow circle of persons whose experiences have been similar."

This encounter with a psychopathic element has been the experience of many Mobbing and Hidden Evil targets across the planet. McKinney wrote that one objective of these harassment campaigns is to instill a perverted sense of loyalty toward the agency responsible for the harassment. This makes perfect sense when the pathological factor is considered. "Sadistic control is also an element of perversion," wrote Dr. Meloy, which is an indication of "psychopathic disturbance."

McKinney also mentioned that these agencies appear to treat their targets as objects while harassing them. "Psychopaths view people as little more than objects to be used for their own gratification," explains Dr. Hare. "The weak and the vulnerable--whom they mock, rather than pity--are favorite targets." This helps to explain the reports of people being targeted by the Hidden Evil for no particular reason, other than being decent. A psychopathic program will target such people.

Just as the creators of this program are masked as humanitarians, the program itself is masked as beneficial and necessary. Naive individuals who participate, may not immediately recognize this. But a percentage of those who control the weapons which torture civilians (it takes a psychopath to do this), as well as those on the lower levels who follow and harass targets, are psychopaths. And they're aware of the true nature of this program. That's why the joined.

"The outer layer closest to the original content is used for the group's propaganda purposes," says Dr. Lobaczewski. "Average people succumb to the first layer's suggestive insinuations for a long time before they learn to understand the second one as well." "Anyone with certain psychological deviations," He explains "especially if he is wearing the mask of normality ... immediately perceives the second layer to be attractive and significant; after all, it was built by people like him."

The pathological factor also helps to clarify why people who are, arguably, more spiritually and morally evolved than the masses, are being identified and targeted. According to Dr. Lobaczewski, these types of individuals are the first to be targeted in regimes controlled by psychopaths. Dr. Meloy explained that the psychopath's "perception of others' pleasures arouses only envy and greed in themselves." And that they receive, "gratification of sadistic impulses through intentional infliction of emotional or physical pain upon others."

"Psychopathic individuals who never enter psychotherapy are paradigms of this hatred of goodness," says Dr. Meloy. According to Dr. Meloy, although envy is not consciously felt, it is the driving force for the motivation of their destructive behavior. He describes this behavior as "manipulative cycling" which includes a "mocking, [and] controlling attitude" while attacking their targets.

"The manipulative cycle," explains Dr. Meloy, "both enhances his narcissism and protects his vulnerability." This cycle is ongoing because the threat to the inflated self is ever present. He describes this cycle as a purification process for the psychopath. "The desire to control and degrade the actual object . . . may be fueled by the sadistic pleasure inherent in the behavior," he says.

The mocking and controlling behavior exhibited by these federal agencies against their targets, appears to be part of the manipulative cycling which Dr. Meloy speaks of. This makes even more sense when we consider Dr. Lobaczewski's premise, which states that the controlling psychopathic faction of a society (the financial elite), will recruit lower-level psychopaths to do their bidding. These lower-level deviants naturally seek employment in law enforcement, security, the military, politics, or other positions which they believe will offer them power.
Summary

A small portion of the population have a psychological makeup which is much different than most. They are completely aware of their difference. They also know that most people are not aware of this profound separation. The difference includes an emotional deficiency, accompanied by a lack of remorse, which allows them to operate outside of standard moral boundaries. They are able to conceal this difference to some degree and usually appear to be generous and friendly.

They consistently engage in antisocial behavior which includes destroying people's lives, in order to feed their inflated egos. During this process they frequently enjoy mocking their targets, which they see as weak, or are envious of. They will inflict pain upon others for no reason other than the enjoyment of doing so. They span all levels of society. Some authors consider them to be a different species of humans.

Psychopaths naturally gravitate toward positions of power. Many historical atrocities were caused by psychopaths. An organization or nation under a psychopathic influence will become saturated with its sickness. It will exhibit these destructive traits, from the upper levels, down to the smallest village. The Hidden Evil is a psychopathic program which exists in a society controlled by psychopaths.

[Footnotes]
* It's nice to know that there's an actual scientific category that these people can be placed in. I first learned that psychopathy was likely the specific illness that the creators of this program suffer from while listening to author and radio host Alan Watt at www.CuttingThroughTheMatrix.com. He now hosts a show on the Republic Broadcasting Network.
** This charge is based on my unprofessional opinion. A true diagnosis is a complex matter involving an in-depth diagnostics using the PCL-R, or DSM, as well as input from friends, family and employers.
*** Ponerology is derived from the Greek word poneros, which means evil. Political Ponerology is the study of the growth of political evil. According to the author of Political Ponerology, Zbigniew Brzezinski of the Trilateral Commission attempted to prevent the book from being published.

Douglas Adams

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:40 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Photo #1

(image redacted for space - see previous posts - fulcanelli)

In the photo above I agree with you that the plane is creating a CONTRAIL as it is clearly disappearing behind the plane as it should however the plane is passing over an obvious CHEMTRAIL!

Photo #2

The above photo clearly shows CHEMTRAILS on a mass scale so this is just cloud seeding as they now claim?

I would appreciate your input and what I am missing here as I have ALWAYS thought I knew the difference between the two?

Hey L... thanks for inquiring on a clarification from Frog, as I was going to do the same, but you beat me to it.

Your analysis is spot-on, IMO. Photo 1 shows a plane leaving a contrail, which indeed began to dissipate (as seen in the picture), until it was completely gone a few seconds later. However, as you rightly point out, this plane and its contrail passed a persistent Chemtrail, which gradually dispersed covering a wider area of the sky... basically the same as those seen in Photo 2.

The following YT video is a good example, showing both chemtrails and contrails:

Many people from around the world, are posting pictures and videos, daily, of the atmosphere being poisoned from the sky. Don't forget about the chem webs (wispy whitish thread like substance forming clumps or webs), which I've seen floating down with my own eyes...

Regards,
fulcanelli

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 pm
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
L2L wrote:
Photo #1

Photo #2

Hey L... thanks for inquiring on a clarification from Frog, as I was going to do the same, but you beat me to it.

Your analysis is spot-on, IMO. Photo 1 shows a plane leaving a contrail, which indeed began to dissipate (as seen in the picture), until it was completely gone a few seconds later. However, as you rightly point out, this plane and its contrail passed a persistent Chemtrail, which gradually dispersed covering a wider area of the sky... basically the same as those seen in Photo 2.

The following YT video is a good example, showing both chemtrails and contrails:

Many people from around the world, are posting pictures and videos, daily, of the atmosphere being poisoned from the sky. Don't forget the about the chem webs (wispy whitish thread like substance forming clumps or webs), which I've seen floating down with my own eyes...

Regards,
fulcanelli

Backin the fifties Angel Hair was seen falling out of flying saucers. In a short time it just vanished. 2 + 2 still makes 4 !

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 pm
Site Admin

fulcanelli & Frog I am going to copy our Chemtrail discussions to the below thread in case we ever want to find the info again in the future.

Scanning the GT for specific info can be time consuming, we can continue our discussion on the thread here at the GT I will just mirror the convo below.

Thanks
L

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2830

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fulcanelli wrote:
Notice of Intent to Chemtrail... In Plane Sight

San Luis Obispo - The Tribune: Legal Notices

Santa Barbara County, CA - Weather Modification Notice - Classified Ads
Date Listed: November 18
Newspaper ID #6965931

NOTICE OF INTENTION WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM THE SANTA BARBARA COUNTY WATER AGENCY HEREBY GIVES NOTICE OF INTENTION TO CONDUCT A WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM NATURE AND PURPOSE:

The purpose of the project is to increase rainfall to help alleviate deficiencies of water supplies in Santa Barbara County. Clouds would be seeded by the dispersal of Silver Iodide (AgI). Two possible modes of seeding, air based and ground based, would be used. LOCATION OF PURPOSE: Project operations could be conducted during the period between November 15 and April 15, for each year, 2011-2012 through 2015-2016. Airborne seeding operations would utilize air space over Santa Barbara County, portions of San Luis Obispo County as well as the Pacific Ocean immediately west of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Ground based seeding operations would be conducted from the Santa Ynez Mountains, the Casmalia Hills and the San Rafael Mountains. The target areas for seeding operations are the watersheds behind Cachuma and Gibraltar reservoirs on the Santa Ynez River as well as Twitchell reservoir on the Cuyama River. LICENSEE: The project would be operated and supervised by a licensed weather modification consultant. PROJECT INIFORMATION: Information on the proposed project may be reviewed at: Santa Barbara County Water Agency 620 West Foster Road Santa Maria CA 93455 (805) 739-8781 Contact: Mr. Dennis Gibbs, P.H. Senior Hydrologist November 18, 2011

Read the classified ad here:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/classified-ads/ad/1669597#ixzz1eOfLwgJH

-=== -=== -===

"Silver, as silver iodide, is used in the United States for weather modification, including rain and snow making and hail suppression; as much as 3,110 kg of silver is used for this purpose annually (Smith and Carson 1977)."

source: http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/infobase/eisler/CHR_32_Silver.pdf

"The nuclei that become the hearts of raindrops can be put into the rain-bearing clouds artificially. Several things may be used. By far the best is silver iodide. When vaporized, silver iodide yields about 600,000 billion particles per gram, each a potential raindrop. (There are 450 grams in a pound.) Only a few grams of silver iodide may affect many hundreds of cubic miles of cloud in a brief time."

source: http://weathersage.com/texts/boesen2/chapter3.htm

"The toxic effects of most metals can be traced to their ability to disrupt the function of essential biological molecules, such as proteins, enzymes and DNA. In some cases this involves displacing chemically related metal ions that are required for important biological functions such as cell growth, division and repair. "

source: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~toxmetal/toxic-metals/metals-primer.html

Silver Iodide is suspended in acetone (paint thinner) and when it is burned (vaporized) it expands. Silver iodide never dissipates. Once it falls to the ground in the form of a raindrop or snowflake, the water dissipates, but the silver iodide remains. Once on the ground, it gets washed down streams, rivers and ends up in our water. Some of it soaks into the soil and creates bacteria, which robs root systems of moisture... among other things.

Most damaging is the AgI that we breathe in, but this is only one of the many other substances detected in chemtrails:

1. Aluminum barium
2. Aluminum Oxide
3. Bacilli and Molds
4. Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
5. Pseudomonas Florescens
6. Bacilli Amyloliquefaciens
7. Streptomyces
8. Enterobacteriaceae
9. Serratia Marcscens
10. Human white Blood Cells-A restrictor enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA
11. Enterobacter Cloacal
12. Other Bacilli and other toxic molds capable of producing heart disease and meningitis as well as acute upper respiratory and gastrointestinal distress
13. Carcinogen Zinc Cadmium Sulfide

source: http://www.mayanmajix.com/art2152.html

As if they weren't chemtrailing on a massive scale, daily (with few exceptions), already. So, the Legal Notice in the classifieds (which was listed 3 days after the project was to begin - 11/15/11) is just a big FU to anyone paying attention... any other takes?

Regards,
fulcanelli

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I appreciate your putting everything Chemtrail-related in one, easy-to-find thread, L. For those that haven't seen the following presentation by Sofia Smallstorm on Chemtrails, from Conspiracy Con 2011, I highly recommend it:

FROM CHEMTRAILS TO PSEUDO LIFE: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology

The results of testing environmental samples suggest that the aerosols program is much more complex than mere weather control, which itself may become an accepted "necessity" as so-called Climate Change increasingly affects the world. Today's storms, earthquakes and tsunamis are more than likely engineered, driving us into deeper fear of natural forces and the belief that science must do something to intervene. We're told the Earth is retaliating against mankind's reckless treatment of it. But, this "retaliation" may in fact be man-made.

As nature shows the "signs" of our alleged destruction (dying trees, fish, birds), our new technologies are being called into action. Enter the giant new field of Synthetic Biology. Its components are invisible, but its power and potential are already in view. Engineered elements of pseudo-biology will work together to repair life as we know it, replacing that which is failing with that which will be stronger and more resilient. "Nature" will be rescued and full of technological marvels. Mankind will be morphed from mere Homo sapien to the high-performance Homo evolutis. We will have entered the Age of the Hybrid -- an entirely new world order. And what will become of human "beings"?

Regards,
fulcanelli

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:44 am

Being thoughtful of the Chemtrail issues raised here, as we don't really see them in South Africa, but being mindful that stuff in the stratosphere spreads world wide and into the sea, I went looking for myself for some empirical evidence. Tripped over this documentary and it kept giving me eye stretches as I continued through the material.

Oh Hell - is all I can say. "A moral no-brainer, gambling with our children's future?"

WTF are these scientists thinking? Or IS it a cover story - as they admit clearly at doing it?!

:huh

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Secret Fed Loans and GAO Audit
Secret Fed Loans Gave Banks $13 Billion Undisclosed to Congress

Nov. 28 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve and the big banks fought for more than two years to keep details of the largest bailout in U.S. history a secret. Now, the rest of the world can see what it was missing.

The Fed didn't tell anyone which banks were in trouble so deep they required emergency loans of a combined $1.2 trillion on Dec. 5, 2008, their single neediest day. Bankers didn't mention that they took tens of billions of dollars at the same time they were assuring investors their firms were healthy. And no one calculated until now that banks reaped an estimated $13 billion of income by taking advantage of the Fed's below-market interest rates, Bloomberg Markets magazine reports in its January issue.

Saved by the 2007-2010 bailout, bankers lobbied against government regulations, a job made easier by the Fed, which never disclosed the details of the rescue to lawmakers even as Congress doled out more money and debated new rules aimed at preventing the next collapse.

While Fed officials say that almost all the loans were repaid without losses, details that emerge from 29,000 pages of Fed documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act and central bank records of more than 21,000 transactions suggest taxpayers paid a price beyond dollars as the secret funding helped preserve a broken status quo and enabled the biggest banks to grow even bigger.

continue reading, here:
http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LVDMGO1A74E901-5CG1C7JPCU5J1O688G3J3C73JE

And from back in July:

The first top-to-bottom audit of the Federal Reserve uncovered eye-popping new details about how the U.S. provided a whopping $16 trillion in secret loans to bail out American and foreign banks and businesses during the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. An amendment by Sen. Bernie Sanders to the Wall Street reform law passed one year ago this week directed the Government Accountability Office to conduct the study. "As a result of this audit, we now know that the Federal Reserve provided more than $16 trillion in total financial assistance to some of the largest financial institutions and corporations in the United States and throughout the world," said Sanders. "This is a clear case of socialism for the rich and rugged, you're-on-your-own individualism for everyone else."

Among the investigation's key findings is that the Fed unilaterally provided trillions of dollars in financial assistance to foreign banks and corporations from South Korea to Scotland, according to the GAO report. "No agency of the United States government should be allowed to bailout a foreign bank or corporation without the direct approval of Congress and the president," Sanders said.

The non-partisan, investigative arm of Congress also determined that the Fed lacks a comprehensive system to deal with conflicts of interest, despite the serious potential for abuse. In fact, according to the report, the Fed provided conflict of interest waivers to employees and private contractors so they could keep investments in the same financial institutions and corporations that were given emergency loans.

For example, the CEO of JP Morgan Chase served on the New York Fed's board of directors at the same time that his bank received more than $390 billion in financial assistance from the Fed. Moreover, JP Morgan Chase served as one of the clearing banks for the Fed's emergency lending programs.

In another disturbing finding, the GAO said that on Sept. 19, 2008, William Dudley, who is now the New York Fed president, was granted a waiver to let him keep investments in AIG and General Electric at the same time AIG and GE were given bailout funds. One reason the Fed did not make Dudley sell his holdings, according to the audit, was that it might have created the appearance of a conflict of interest.

To Sanders, the conclusion is simple. "No one who works for a firm receiving direct financial assistance from the Fed should be allowed to sit on the Fed's board of directors or be employed by the Fed," he said.

The investigation also revealed that the Fed outsourced most of its emergency lending programs to private contractors, many of which also were recipients of extremely low-interest and then-secret loans.

The Fed outsourced virtually all of the operations of their emergency lending programs to private contractors like JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, and Wells Fargo. The same firms also received trillions of dollars in Fed loans at near-zero interest rates. Altogether some two-thirds of the contracts that the Fed awarded to manage its emergency lending programs were no-bid contracts. Morgan Stanley was given the largest no-bid contract worth $108.4 million to help manage the Fed bailout of AIG.

A more detailed GAO investigation into potential conflicts of interest at the Fed is due on Oct. 18, but Sanders said one thing already is abundantly clear. "The Federal Reserve must be reformed to serve the needs of working families, not just CEOs on Wall Street."

source: http://sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/news/?id=9e2a4ea8-6e73-4be2-a753-62060dcbb3c3

Here's the GAO Fed investigation reports:

FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM Opportunities Exist to Strengthen Policies and Processes for Managing Emergency Assistance - July 2011 (GAO-11-696)

http://sanders.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GAO%20Fed%20Investigation.pdf

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK GOVERNANCE Opportunities Exist to Broaden Director Recruitment Efforts and Increase Transparency - October 2011 (GAO-12-18)

http://sanders.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/d1218%20%282%29.pdf

Regards,
fulcanelli

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:36 pm
GT Truther

This is Ridiculous::

RoboCop guards to patrol South Korean prisons

Click here for full story

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:30 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

7 of 10: Thailand Sinking:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This may be of interest, although its always wise to use discernment and have an awareness of possible 'selective reporting' of whats said - leaving out important data which puts a different light on things... I say this because in the past I've seen suggestions that the Andromedans sometimes take sole credit for things which are actually done in conjunction with others.

NB: My notes below only cover the video's topic highlights.

Simon

-----------------------------------------------------------

Answers of an alien from Andromeda -- video seventy two - November 28, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjMpYT7T0WI

Black knight satellite, above Antarctica, about 13,000 years old - dates from after the last war to control this sector of the greater universe - space shuttle been to see it, still sending info back home.

Nibiru still on its way but ETA remains uncertain - the Galactic Community is giving rope to our elite to hang themselves - and Nibiru's exact trajectory and timing is under their control (and by extension, severity of events when it does pass us by).

Our scientific community is withholding information which they should have shared with us about planet Tyche / Enoch.

As we approach the galactic equator we should expect a further weakening of Earth's geomagnetic field - this is a natural occurrence which many people are noticing is already well underway. This facilitates an increase in absorption of solar and cosmic energies which are causing magma deep underground to heat up and shift / move about. One side effect of this will be greater shifting of physical poles as earth tries to retain its balance. Expect to see more of this in 2012.

(my thoughts also turn to the expanding planet theory and crustal displacement)

A probe has been launched to a new planet as it has been found to be inhabited. This is the 12th planet in solar system... which are listed as: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Eris and Hamea. (11, plus Tyche makes 12)

A committee of Martian Reptilians wanted to meet our leaders to 'welcome' them but the Plaiedians have disallowed this, first wanting to see see new leaders here who truly represent the people of Planet Earth - rather than the Elite.

Reptillians are still suspended from any activity which involves this humanoid colony.

Arcturans firing energy beams from cloaked ships into volcanoes to try and prevent serious eruptions. Doing this for our protection.

Some history of the Easter Islands statutes.

We will see action from 'friends in space' when our Elite start their final push for consolidation of their plans; the Plaiedians are watching, they have many families living amongst us, and will decide when 'it is time' to stop watching and step in...

__._,_.___

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next