It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012
I know there are a lot of people that feel strongly about the Kony 2012 issue withthe video publicising the plight of the victims, and the terrible deeds of one man, BUT, I believe also in the way politics of money manipulation in the world works. I have a personal agenda in making it know that the next continent of conquest for the USA is Africa and its resources.

There are 5 military bases established locally already - and many more hot spots where "Advisors" from the US (ie - the CIA) are done so called philantropic duty! Why is this such an important issue for the US if for the past 100 years it has been otherwise?

So when I saw this little article by Gerald Celente this am I have to say that it fits right into what personally see as the future of Africa. War, war, and more war ala Afghanistan/Iraq. And that will have one outcome only - genocide on mass with all the spoils going home via Wall Str!

Quote:
KONY 2012 : African Invasion Begins

KONY 2012 film is not about saving Kids , this KONY 2012 Project is about oil and minerals in Uganda and in central Africa... That official kony video was made in Hollywood with some Steven Spielberg effects and action music to keep you hyped up kony is not a big terror threat the big terror threat is Israel who sucks America dry like vampires and than wants to suck Iranian blood, they are very dangerous , kony 2012 is phony 2012 it is all fake, a whole hoax to let the US invade Africa with the consent of the people. It's scary, nowadays if you have an awe inspiring video you can tell anyone what to think...

and the Vid:

from here: - http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2012/03/kony-2012-african-invasion-begins.html?

:gah

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Oh Noes...

deathstar-like-object-spotted-near-sun

Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:57 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33k - I've watched all these videos etc.
I just don't care any more - it's an electric universe. Fascinating. If weird craft 'tether' or feed off our 'electric sun' so be it! I am totally p'd off with the 'crap science' with which we are stuffed. Also our history has been usurped by handshaking eedjiots over the centuries. Enough is enough.
It would seem that there is a fresher 'leakage' of info now - thank goodness. Tether away strange folks - at least we know now that many others are there, and 'refuelling'!!!
BTW I am incandescent with rage about the price of diesel here - fuel price in UK almost doubled yet NO FUEL CRISIS! Leeching greedy banksters strike again. They expect us women to make fancy 'cup-cakes' to pass the time (it's all in the feminine media now - frill-up and bake for feminism) NO WAY.... :-(((

There's an old Cumbrian saying "I'm at the end o' me tether" - well I am, also a North-Eastern saying "I'm at me band-end" - well fill me up sunshine.... Aaarrgghhh!
Avid :flame

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:08 pm
GT Truther

From a Sci STS moon Base /Alternative 3 accident to the Fi Nasa Game:

http://www.nasa.gov/offices/education/p ... rview.html

Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

avid wrote:
I just don't care any more - it's an electric universe. Fascinating. If weird craft 'tether' or feed off our 'electric sun' so be it! I am totally p'd off with the 'crap science' with which we are stuffed. Also our history has been usurped by handshaking eedjiots over the centuries. Enough is enough.
It would seem that there is a fresher 'leakage' of info now - thank goodness. Tether away strange folks - at least we know now that many others are there, and 'refuelling'!!!
BTW I am incandescent with rage about the price of diesel here - fuel price in UK almost doubled yet NO FUEL CRISIS! Leeching greedy banksters strike again. They expect us women to make fancy 'cup-cakes' to pass the time (it's all in the feminine media now - frill-up and bake for feminism) NO WAY.... :-(((

There's an old Cumbrian saying "I'm at the end o' me tether" - well I am, also a North-Eastern saying "I'm at me band-end" - well fill me up sunshine.... Aaarrgghhh!

:heart :heart :heart

:crylaugh

You, my dear, are a woman after my own heart! :clap

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:48 pm
GT Truther

The real name of the 60's STS/Alternative 3 Lunar Base was "leaked" for first time in the UK. Sci-Fi series of the late 70's Space 1999. (1)

Then a high Res Image of nasa event:
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/images ... 9_full.jpg

Analisis of the image in the nasa's desk:

Notes:
(1)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072564/

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

avid wrote:

:spit :slap :crylaugh :roflmao What just now?!? You waited.. this long I blew up years ago at high school desks and chairs "floated" gracefully across the room everything was first tinted blue and I felt a buzzing sensation in my head then everything looked tinted yellow and the buzzing grew louder and Lower in pitch and slower in duration then everything was tinted red and the buzzing sounded like roaring inside my head and outside my head at the same time and then everything went greyscale like watching an old B&W movie but cleaner looking exept the edges around my anger looked fisheye but the outer edges look all stretched pulled back and people who were in my way were toast! :awe my anger scared me that day!

Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Do you know how big that object has to be? Wow!

I wonder if they're siphoning off energy to help lessen the kick off's towards earth..Hmm..We do need help.

Dex

Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:44 am
GT Truther

THIS JUST IN!!!

Julian Assange to run for the senate - WIKILEAKS

Coming soon: Julian vs Julia

WikiLeaks has announced its founder will run against Prime Minister Julia Gillard in her seat of Lalor for next election.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:59 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

saw these interesting pieces to share:

this is different.

the vid says that arrest of 10,000 of the monetary cabal is about to take place.

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/deepholeaustria.php

this is an article saying a hole has appeared in Austria:
-
Quote:
Inhabitants in Neuhofen im Innkreis in Austria are puzzled. A strange, deep, perfectly round hole suddenly appeared over night leading down to a metallic construction 25-foot underground.

For some reason, it reminded me of those big metal bead looking spheres in SA last week. Maybe that one is in that hole?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1905/019 ... ttedPage=1

this is as close as I have come to what I see as the real enemy/

Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:00 am
GT Truther

The S just HTF

Executive Order signed late Friday under the Radar

http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/17/execu ... paredness/

Not for the faint of heart. Scroll to Part II for a quick idea of what it's about, then read the rest.

:awe

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:33 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Site Admin

Wyzyrd wrote:
The S just HTF

Not for the faint of heart. Scroll to Part II for a quick idea of what it's about, then read the rest.

Wiz that is a nasty piece of law :scared

Do we know if this was actually signed by Obama as claimed? Not questioning you just the site listed.

We may want to pin this in the political section for a while :sherlock

Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Wyzyrd wrote:
The S just HTF

Wiz that is a nasty piece of law :scared

Do we know if this was actually signed by Obama as claimed? Not questioning you just the site listed.

We may want to pin this in the political section for a while :sherlock

I am waaaay too busy to read the whole thing, even just Part 3, could someone summarize the bad parts in a couple sentences? I skimmed Part 3 and nothing popped out at me. Something about the FedRes and supplies and loans.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Site Admin

Yes, L, it is true. See the link below:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

So the first question for me is why now? Why?

After looking through several forums, I happen to agree with some of the ideas posted.

To whit -

This executive order basically says that our government is now prepping to nationalize all private property and persons in preparation for war.

The government can take anything it needs whether you want them to or not.

It also means they can use any people they think are necessary, whether those people want to go or not.

The government can use your property anyway it wants to, including putting government (military) equipment on your property, if they think it is necessary.

Lastly, they do not have to be in an emergency or war to enact these abilities.

To be clear, it says it will take control of all food, water and people it feels necessary for national defense.

I really hope, I am making something out of this that it is not, but reading on other blogs and forums, the consistent thing people are saying is that this, above anything else that has happened recently, is making people believe something big is looming.

We are prepping for a war with our chief manufacuring supplier - China and, maybe, Russia. China and Russia have said they will defend Iran, even to the point of third world nuclear war, if necessary. Israel and United States seem guaranteed to invade Iran soon. Maybe these things are connected.

It sounds as if we are going to be supporting ourselves in this war and the leaders know it.

I have to say, I didn't expect this under Obama. :evil

Edited to add: It is time to finalize your preps - ASAP.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:12 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

After looking through several forums, I happen to agree with some of the ideas posted.

To whit -

This executive order basically says that our government is now prepping to nationalize all private property and persons in preparation for war.

The government can take anything it needs whether you want them to or not.

It also means they can use any people they think are necessary, whether those people want to go or not.

The government can use your property anyway it wants to, including putting government (military) equipment on your property, if they think it is necessary.

Lastly, they do not have to be in an emergency or war to enact these abilities.

To be clear, it says it will take control of all food, water and people it feels necessary for national defense.

I really hope, I am making something out of this that it is not, but reading on other blogs and forums, the consistent thing people are saying is that this, above anything else that has happened recently, is making people believe something big is looming.

We are prepping for a war with our chief manufacuring supplier - China and, maybe, Russia. China and Russia have said they will defend Iran, even to the point of third world nuclear war, if necessary. Israel and United States seem guaranteed to invade Iran soon. Maybe these things are connected.

It sounds as if we are going to be supporting ourselves in this war and the leaders know it.

I have to say, I didn't expect this under Obama. :evil

BB I totaly agree with you!

Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:20 pm
Site Admin

Well holy crap :scared

Does the rest of the world get a vote in this or do we just get their nuclear fallout?

This is insane :headbang :fu

Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks, TT, I think!

I sooo hope I am not overreacting but this is THE scariest thing I've read/seen in a long, long, long time.

I just can't find a reasonable explanation for something so radical. Can anyone else?

Didn't the web bots predict a data crash for March 2012? Or something like that?

I don't want to even think about this. I'm going to my kitchen and do some serious veggie chopping! :doh

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:

-snip-

L2L wrote:

Does the rest of the world get a vote in this or do we just get their nuclear fallout?

They read ZT: (1)

Quote:
The Zeta's have recently explained that the 7 of 10 scenarios are to be slowed down as well as explaining that their predictions were always worst case scenarios. My question is: they've predicted 90% of the world's population to be lost to the PS. Is that also a WORST CASE scenario? Could the possible outcome also only be, say, 40%? Or is the 90% a hard, definite number?

SOZT
There is much confusion regarding the deliberately held back pace of the 7 of 10 plate movements, and how this interference with the natural order of events during a passage of Planet X might affect our overall predictions. The 7 of 10 plate movements are going to occur regardless of how much they are held back at the start. Every jerk of the Earth during the daily wobble is impelling them to MOVE. There are steps and stages in the plate movements as the hour of the pole shift approaches. What this delay means is that one of the plateaus will be shortened. The other 7 of 10 scenarios will follow each other with greater speed. And that there will be overlap with the later 7 of 10 plate movements and 8 of 10 scenarios.

Those who are confused about the deliberate delay are thinking of a continuum, a linear series of events where a delay in one place translates to a delay in the overall. If a skier on a steep slope were held back by a cord, so his pace was slowed, what would be the result? If the cord were cut, then the skier would pick up speed but his speed at the bottom would not be what it was formerly. His ability to accelerate would have changed. This would be the case if the Earth changes were linear, with only one impetus rather than many. The Earth wobble is an impetus that is a DAILY affair. It is a skier put on the slope daily, and each day the slope more steep than the last. Where his speed was slowed on one day, on the next he would arrive at the bottom SOONER, and with greater speed.

Interfering with the pace of change thus has consequences. We have explained that the end result,
http://zetatalk.com/ning/18fe2012.htm
the pole shift, would not be altered. Where a deliberate delay has been allowed essentially at the START of the 7 of 10 plate changes, to break the cover-up, this would certainly not be the case by the time the Last Weeks had arrived. Likewise, the 90% death rate we have predicted was NOT due to death from injury or drowning but rather due to depression,
http://www.zetatalk.com/xtime/x24.htm

giving up because life was just not going to be the same and unlikely to return to a pre-shift level in their lifetimes. This is a CHOICE that humans are allowed to make.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://zetatalk.com/ning/18fe2012.htm
Thus, temporarily, the pace of change here on Earth will be slowed, but not averted. Nor is the ultimate result or timeframe being changed.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/xtime/x24.htm
The 90% die-off that we have predicted, as we have stated, will not occur simply because of the shift. Most will die because of depression, failure to thrive, sitting down with a slight injury and not eating or drinking, as occurs after all calamities.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 5#comments

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:

well Start collecting your bottlecaps L2L they may be the new currency once TSHTF badly play video games like FALLOUT you can buy fallout at http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/fallout

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:24 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
saw these interesting pieces to share:

the vid says that arrest of 10,000 of the monetary cabal is about to take place.

Hmm, so maybe the new law and expected war are intended as diversions to prevent the events described in this video from coming in to reality?

President Obama has just been hosting British Prime Minister David Quisling* Cameron and maybe behind the public smiles some very dark plans were being formulated?

L2L, I too would like a vote on such events.

re: Zetatalk and Px, I've heard it said that if one looks at the sun through the 'disk' part of an old computer floppy disk then it is possible to see Px.

I am yet to try this for myself.

Simon

(* Because of the many Brits being extradited to the USA, with the alleged offences being carried out here in Britain and too often not things which under British law are illegal. Obviously whilst the British PM he is in reality working for a different master.)

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:42 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Thanks, TT, I think!

I sooo hope I am not overreacting but this is THE scariest thing I've read/seen in a long, long, long time.

I just can't find a reasonable explanation for something so radical. Can anyone else?

Didn't the web bots predict a data crash for March 2012? Or something like that?

I don't want to even think about this. I'm going to my kitchen and do some serious veggie chopping! :doh

The webbots quoted a week-long dateline for early March which more or less proved accurate, with Greece defaulting right at the very end of the dateline. I've seen speculation that we are poised to experience a major tectonic event (perhaps Weds / Thurs this week 21/22 March 2012). "We shall see" is my response.

Simon

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:57 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

President Obama has just been hosting British Prime Minister David Quisling* Cameron and maybe behind the public smiles some very dark plans were being formulated?
-snip-
Simon

(* Because of the many Brits being extradited to the USA, with the alleged offences being carried out here in Britain and too often not things which under British law are illegal. Obviously whilst the British PM he is in reality working for a different master.)

Obama, who said the special relationship had never been stronger, pushed protocol to the limits to give the prime minister the biggest welcome accorded any world leader in Washington this year. (1)
Quote:
SOZT
We have frequently stated that the sticky issue of the coming Pole Shift is not discussed over the phone or via courier, but only during face-to-face meetings. Thus the exhausted appearance of Secretary of State Clinton, who has announced she wants out at the end of 2012. But why all the fan fare? Obama appears to be making a statement with this meeting. Certainly the US government has an interest in a US/Australian base, with a reach to newly habitable land in Antarctica. And the US neighbor Canada is also a Commonwealth member.

When the Pole Shift is discussed, there are current partnerships and FUTURE partnerships that are brokered, and what Obama is clearly announcing here is that they expect the UK’s extended kingdom and US interests to work toward mutual goals. Rather than press for US immigration to be eased, in the event of a European tsunami, Cameron has reached out to his Scandinavian neighbors to open dialog on solutions for MANY countries. Obama apparently approves.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 5#comments

Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks Recall.

btw, I wonder when the tsunami will occur. I am expecting it to be this year. (month unknown). Avid, its coming your way! (Cumbria).

---------------------------

http://www.thegentlewaybook.com/nl-031712.html

A 'big pharma' major corporation is expected to fall this year, with much interesting revelations to follow.

:readthis

Simon

Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:23 pm
GT Truther

One of my favorite Easy listening places

Off Planet Radio

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:47 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

barbarian wrote:

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/deepholeaustria.php

this is an article saying a hole has appeared in Austria:
-
Quote:
Inhabitants in Neuhofen im Innkreis in Austria are puzzled. A strange, deep, perfectly round hole suddenly appeared over night leading down to a metallic construction 25-foot underground.

For some reason, it reminded me of those big metal bead looking spheres in SA last week. Maybe that one is in that hole?

From the link posted by Barb

This should be filed under the Things that make you go hmmmmm file............ :sherlock

Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next