It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012
The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012

Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012
Politics bought and payed for:

NDAA (which is now law):

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:39 am
GT Truther

For those that downloaded THRIVE from my secure link, I now have a much better copy. PM for a new link (delete your old copy)

The sound was off on the last copy.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:18 am
GT Truther

JUST FOUND THIS - VERY VERY COOL!!!

SEND A MESSAGE FROM SANTA TO YOUR CHILD/GRANDCHILD

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 am
GT Truther

The Secret
From: http://financeaddict.com/2011/12/what-the-top-1-doesnt-want-you-to-know/

Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:37 am
GT Truther

Quote:
America's greatest media companies finds itself publicly exposed as an irresponsible hypocrite, that has ruined the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in the creative community and created copyright infringement damages into the trillions of dollars
Corporate companies promoted piracy.

CBS - setup secret on Sopa

http://www.filmon.com/cbsyousuck/

http://onecandleinthedark.blogspot.com/

And now
Quote:
Who's officially on the record backing what could be the worst thing to ever happen to the internet? All of these companies listed below. Don't take our word for it—this list comes straight from Congress. Just FYI.

http://gizmodo.com/5870241

Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 am
GT Truther

Is this amazing cloud formation due to the Earth wobble or is it just a natural occurrence as described in the article? (1)
Quote:
[and from another]
http://news.yahoo.com/giant-tsunami-sha ... s-alabam...
Experts say the clouds were pristine examples of "Kelvin-Helmholtz waves." Whether seen in the sky or in the ocean, this type of turbulence always forms when a fast-moving layer of fluid slides on top of a slower, thicker layer, dragging its surface.
[and from another]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin%E2% ... nstability
One example is wind blowing over a water surface, where the wind causes the relative motion between the stratified layers (i.e., water and air). The instability will manifest itself in the form of waves being generated on the water surface.

SOZT
It matters not whether physics has a term for a cloud formation, or whether this occurs in nature in other fluid mediums. The question is, why NOW? As with other phenomena appearing during only the last few years – Moon halos, Sun halos, neon clouds, red dust sprinkled on the snow, monstrously large spider webs, flocks of birds dropping from the skies, unexplained rogue waves, or signing reservoirs – why NOW and not before?

Of course this is wobble related. The technical Kelvin-Helmholtz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin%E2% ... nstability
description includes different speeds and different density. Where natural where wind and water meet, air usually mixes more readily. The dramatic wave clouds require a layer of air more viscid, thick, which a radically lower temperature in the air would achieve. Higher humidity in the lower air layer would likewise be required, to form clouds when suddenly cooled. Likewise, the air layer moving over the top would need to be PUSHED quickly, which the wobble achieves. Air tends to move with the land, so the lower level clung to the land, while the upper level had velosity and was free to move.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... w-zetatalk

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 pm
Profile WWW

The Government targeting self sustained Self sufficient communities

After the Amish Now The Government targeting self sustained Self-sufficient communities , anybody off the grid and out of the matrix of the government is now considered nuisance by the government the government is now waging a war against anybody who choose an alternative life style out of the control of the government .Times are going to be more extreme than anyone can imagine and that is everywhere, not just the US. Just because chaos will reign doesn't mean that you should just give up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9E55ZVOSDc

Source

Hells Bells - it's getting tough out there... :flame

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky, that does not surprise me, as anyone who lives outside the systems / who they cannot control will be seen as threats...

-------------

Wow, so many people changing work patterns - and not always out of choice.

I wish everyone well who faces this situation. Being someone who has worked short term contracts I know what its like when the contract ends; especially if the contract was expected to continue for longer.

-------------

The following astrology report may be of interest. Maybe we have had that mythical 'ascension' without even knowing about it?

Simon

A very challenging month for the ego. The planets take dead aim at our habits, patterns and attitudes. The only way to get through this month is to change. View it as an opportunity or a burden. It's up to you. But if you decide in favor of the status quo, you'd better come up with some new ways to dodge change, because the old ways definitely will not work with these vibes.

Also, this is the first month with what appears to be a whole new class of planetary energy combinations. I don't think we've seen anything quite like this before. The world is going to start looking, feeling and responding differently, and very soon.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:29 pm
GT Truther

Nasa Blacks ops desinfo on the Media:

I don't know if anyone else has seen the reports that have started circulating widely just today (1)
Quote:
but I personally think we're being set up, and that it's a last-minute disinfo campaign about which I expect to see more in mainstream news soon.
Earth Has More Than One Moon, Astronomers Confirm
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ea ... 22677.html

Earth Has Always Had Two Moons!
http://www.hindustantimes.com/HTNext/Li ... 85705.aspx

Then came the article stating that Australians reported actually SEEING a second moon on December 20th!
EARTH'S SECOND MOON APPEARS!
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/21 ... n-appears/

WHAT?? We have?? And we're just now hearing about it?? Additionally, we are only NOW seeing it for the first time?? (The article states they come around regularly.)

Though its quite feasible, I'm sure, for Earth to have multiple orbiting bodies, I for one think the general public is being set up with the "second moon" idea. We're being told, "Nothing to see here, folks...just go back to sleep", when they KNOW it's not just an Earth moon...and most likely something else!

SOZT
How does a seemingly innocent astrophysics article about tiny asteroids sharing the Moon’s orbit go viral and appear on spoof sites showing TWO Moons in the sky? The astrophysics article states that debris or asteroids, no more than a meter in diameter, have been found sharing the Moon’s orbit on occasion. But the headlines scream TWO MOONS. This is a trend encouraged by those who would confuse the public about the presence of Planet X until the last minute. They hope to confuse the public, for whom they have great distain, assuming that no more than a headline would be read by the poor dumb working brutes the elite consider their slave class.

Not only the Second Sun, caused by sunlight bouncing off the dust cloud closely shrouding Planet X, has appeared in the skies. The Monster persona, where light rays heading away from Planet X or its Moon Swirls or from the Dark Twin are bent back toward Earth by Earth’s gravity, thus giving the appearance that the source of the light is HUGE, a Monster. Yes, as large as the Moon, perhaps. The clue that this is a disinformation campaign lies in the multitude of sources for this disinformation, ALL publishing a confusing headline, ALL claiming TWO MOONS in the headline. This is not a coincidence. This is a deliberate campaign.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -australia

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I've been watching a youtube channel called beanoblack. He's showing telescope footage of lots of large objects around the sun and videos (like we've seen before) from the South Pole of an object rising and lighting up the sky before the sun rises. My first youtube embedding attempt, I'm learning folks.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:26 pm
GT Truther

This is disturbing - I'd like to know what everyone else thinks

Found this at GLP

Note that the phrase "morning star" has been associated with Lucifer:
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1SK ... 22+lucifer

Quote:
Prayer in congress offered by Reverand Michael Wilker, Lutheran Church of the Reformation. Wash. DC.

Watch it here:
http://clerk.house.gov/floorsummary/floor.aspx (Click "Watch Session")

..."let us pray. gracious god, you give us light in the darkness, we praise you for the galaxies stars planets and moon that shine in the night. we bless you for lamps and candles that illumine our communites. we thank you for the fires that warm our homes and energize our work. we repent for the ways we polute the beauty of the night. the ways we extinguish the light of companionship. the ways we fail to share your warmth. enlighten our darkness. be the dayspring for those suffering from addiction and illness. be the bright morning star for those who are greiving. be the sun of justice for those living under oppression and in poverty. be the cleansing fire for those who survive violence and warfare. traveling, send us with you light to share with friends and stranger. welcoming, light our gatherings with you love. searching for justice and peace, light our way. amen..."

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:53 am
GT Truther

Lynn, it may be true that's a term associated with "Lucifer", but I think that message is totally a good thing. If I gave the "horned salute", would that mean I'm 'Luciferian' or simply that I've adopted the Yahoo Messenger emoticon for "rock on"?

I posted this reply in the last volume, not realizing that the thread was locked and we're now on Volume 6.2. So I'm re-posting it, along with O'Finioan's Part II:

fulcanelli wrote:
I respect Duncan O'Finioan, to a point... and Dondep: I'm sure if you asked Duncan for his take on NL, the zetas and the 'coming pole shift', you might not agree with the man.

fulcanelli, I was going to reply right after you posted this, and I've had this quote open on my browser since then, but I thought I'd take a bit more time to reflect on this beyond simply saying "you could very well be right". And even having said that, I think he and I would agree more than anyone else in the entire 'ufer' universe, though he could never admit to the full extent of what he knows if in fact he does know. Which I strongly suspect he does, but if so, consider: would he come right out and say "the coming pole shift is a fact" when he knows that virtually anyone who DOES know the full extent of the Coverup and its cause is under such pressure to maintain it that he would be certain to lie about it and do so as adamantly and forthrightly as he denounces ufer money-changers and charlatans? Even if we met face to face and had to disagree about ZT (and it's clear that so much of ZT seems to be geared towards keeping everyone on the edge of their seats, so something is amiss which I'll get to shortly), I'd still echo his attitude and approach. Not on every little issue, mind you, but in overall tone. I think he does know, and knows enough to know he can't be blunt about particulars. What's fascinating is how the expectations of the "7 of 10" have led even many of those disposed to take the message seriously to be less likely to pay attention to the aliens that cried "poleshift!". Even though there have been lots of new members signing up at the poleshift ning virtually every day, they number in the dozens at most a week, not millions, not thousands, not even hundreds. The targeted audience is still the elite, who continue to avoid, evade, and ridicule the notion of a poleshift even as their media organs tease and jade the naive public with absurd claims ("Earth has TWO MOONS! Always has!")

http://www.hindustantimes.com/HTNext/Li ... 85705.aspx

So we get this: (sorry recall, I didn't see you had posted it earlier but that's okay, I'll leave it in....it's important beyond the immediate claim)

Quote:
SOZT
How does a seemingly innocent astrophysics article about tiny asteroids sharing the Moon’s orbit go viral and appear on spoof sites showing TWO Moons in the sky? The astrophysics article states that debris or asteroids, no more than a meter in diameter, have been found sharing the Moon’s orbit on occasion. But the headlines scream TWO MOONS. This is a trend encouraged by those who would confuse the public about the presence of Planet X until the last minute. They hope to confuse the public, for whom they have great distain, assuming that no more than a headline would be read by the poor dumb working brutes the elite consider their slave class.

Not only the Second Sun, caused by sunlight bouncing off the dust cloud closely shrouding Planet X, has appeared in the skies. The Monster persona, where light rays heading away from Planet X or its Moon Swirls or from the Dark Twin are bent back toward Earth by Earth’s gravity, thus giving the appearance that the source of the light is HUGE, a Monster. Yes, as large as the Moon, perhaps. The clue that this is a disinformation campaign lies in the multitude of sources for this disinformation, ALL publishing a confusing headline, ALL claiming TWO MOONS in the headline. This is not a coincidence. This is a deliberate campaign.
EOZT

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... t%3A819647

(sorry fulcanelli, didn't mean to go off on such a tangent, but there's a connection to why O'Finioan went off the way he did because there's this expectation many of us have that the ufers would be more supportive of an actually workable solution with the elite, at least call them out legally without such an eye to the profit motive and thinking that anything other than actual hidey-hole locations and troop movements could actually mean anything anymore these days....he knows how futile it is to vent at NASA's stupid pet tricks; that's been part of their mission since they began, but I get the impression he thinks that people in the ufer community that put themselves forth have more of a responsibility to the truth than the NASA shills)

But then I wonder about the mentality behind that, when I get asked "so how's that 7 of 10 coming along, eh? Supposed to happen a year ago, wasn't it? Then it was, what, 10 to 15 weeks? What happened?" Memorial Day ame and went, then July 4th, then Labor Day, still no noticeable progress. Here it is a year later, to the day virtually. And if you object to the zetas misleading people (yes, they technically didn't say "the 7 of 10 will culminate during 2011" but it was certainly implicit to anyone following ZetaTalk. Are people better off for having prepared? Maybe, but it's not likely that many have even done that. Everyone was waiting for at least one hefty shoe to drop, and the only thing that's really jarred the body-politic has been Fukishima, the tsunami and earthquake that hit Japan on March 11th. And yes, Bangkok began seriously sinking a couple months ago and Indonesian coastal cities are ever-flooding though many miraculously seem to "drain". So to the somewhat discurious onlookers, nothing untoward was/is seemingly occurring other than a general increase in the uneasiness, bad weather, crazy weather, and a stirring recognition that food prices have been skyrocketing. Perhaps the moon has been out of place, the Sun too, but to what noticeable degree? Is it because it's not happening, maybe that Nibiru is really "parked near the sun" as if it's a guided spacecraft, or maybe it really IS out there drifting ever-so-slowly towards the ecliptic and Earth? Is it connected with the recent passage of Senate Bill 1867? "Now wait a minute", they're saying; "WTF is this about?!? And this is a so-called "Democratic" president's party initiative?!? What could possibly get liberal and progressive stalwarts like Patrick Leahy and Chuck Schumer to support granting such dictatorial, anti-constitutional powers as this Piece of Panic does? Because they've suddenly gone completely over to the dark side? Yes, they secretly gulped huge quantities of the 'Obama Kool-Aid' and the corporate clique he shills for and reveled in Bohemian Grove-types of activities sure to include pedophilia and child sacrifice. And Obama must be the devil incarnate, everyone saw him raise the "horned fist" salute, right? He's been secretly gunning for president for years because he's intent on enslaving the population of America, is that right? Sometimes I want to cry, really, for the bewilderment of the public.

No, there hasn't been any change at heart on the part of those senators and Obama; the former are scared sh**l*ss and the latter knows he has to be in position to wield that power, lest one of those selfish goons that'll face him next year actually hornswoggles a majority of American dimbulbs into voting for him. (Or her, can't forget Michelle Bachman, "torch singer" that she is.) O'Finioan knows this as much as I do, I'd bet. And I don't see anyone has posted his "Part II" yet, so let me go get that.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post O'Finioan's Part II Dog and Pony Show
MT7, my heart went out to you when I read what had happened to you, and I think of the many thousands and millions of people who are going through similar situations and it makes me do a slow burn, sometimes a faster burn, as I think about how this pain could have been avoided. But then I remember that this was all expected, and it will happen to all of us sooner or later, if not in particular, in general.

fr33k, my opinion is the abductions are over. They've gotten enough DNA and birthed enough hybrids to get us through the soul harvest. Just my opinion, and I'm stickin' to it.

Here's Part II from O'Finioan's blog, received via email and available at his website: http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/author/ofinioan/

Quote:
David Wilcock, Death Threat, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh no, Round Two
December 19, 2011 at 5:12 pm (Mailbag, News)
Kerry, I wish that the majority of this could have remained private between us, as friends. But, being that it is not, I can deal with that.

So let me start simply by quoting words from a song by Tom Petty: You can stand me up at the gates of Hell and I won’t back down.

As far as the whole David Wilcock death threat/”Anonymous” radio interviews, I stand by what I said. I honestly do believe the whole thing was an orchestrated dog and pony show. I stated my opinions about this whole thing, and about Wilcock in the post a couple nights ago, and it seems that most everyone who is a follower of David Wilcock is now up in arms trashing me.

I love it. I’m used to it. The problem I have is that there seems to be a double set of standards. Some of us can be trashed, vilified, threatened on and on, and as long as we sit in the corner, eyes down, mouth shut, everything’s okay. We might even get a pat on the head from time to time. But let us state our opinions, yes, forcefully state our opinions, and all hell breaks loose.

So, I’m going to state my opinion one more time, Kerry. And again I will state — take it for what it’s worth. If it’s worth something to any of you — great. If it isn’t worth anything to any of you, that’s okay too. I feel it would have been more appropriate and more productive for you, Wilcock and “Anonymous”, to have had a discussion privately before ever allowing Wilcock to take to the radio.

Even then, it would have been better if you had hit the mute button when he began his bawling, and had him calm down before ever trying to speak. For all things, there is a season. I’m sorry, but in my opinion, his bawling incoherently on your radio show did him, nor anyone else, any good. Yes, it was a display of emotions. But then was not the time to display those emotions.

You and others over the past couple of days have stated that Wilcock isn’t like me. That’ true. And he should be glad for that. If he hadn’t elevated himself so high, he would not have fallen so far. What I mean by that is that he seems to fancy himself at near guru status. Being so confident about the future and what he thinks is going on, it is incongruous that he would behave at that time lacking aplomb and poise that befits that title, at least if not for himself, then for the benefit of those who he is an example to.

Was it not you, Kerry, who told someone not too long ago that we all choose to be here and we all choose what we’re going to go through, and we are not victims? So by your own words, David is no victim. Am I correct in this, or is this a double standard?

I have always counted you as a friend, Kerry. And I still do. I have always supported the work of Camelot and Avalon and Bill and you and he together. And I continue to do so, even with this. But I cannot in any way support what I have called this dog and pony show. I’ve been reading all over the internet today, people wh say I have no compassion, I’m cold, etc.

Kerry, I think yo know better than that. I have wept. I do weep. For innocents that I can’t help. For the children who are constantly being abused and killed, because there’s not enough people to give a damn to even try and stop it. But let someone say one foul word about someone who they hold in high esteem, and boy howdy. there comes all kinds of attention. even Jeff Rense has all this on his website. He’s afraid to touch the MILAB child abductions, but when it comes to gutter ilk, and BS like this, he’s all over it.

I’ve also seen where people say I was only doing this for attention. Trying to get publicity off of it. I think you know better than that, too. You know the number of interviews that we turn down. We turn down sometimes as many as ten interviews a week. It’s not about publicity for us, it never has been. I turned down book deals, because they want to turn that into a dog and pony show and not the truth.

If David’s life was really threatened, then he learned a good lesson. You dont publicly state that you’re not afraid of the powers that be, the Illuminati, and that you’re not afraid of death, and then receive a death threat from someone who calls someone who calls someone, who calls someone, and turn into a blabbering mess.

Kerry, as you and I have discussed many times, we are in a fight. And supposedly, David Wilcock is in this fight with us. Am I correct in that? Now, lt’s say you have two fighters in a ring. One fighter gets knocked down and bloodied. The bell rings. He gets helped back to his corner. Does a good trainer get in front of him, give him a hug and big sloppy kiss and tell hin everything’s gonna be alright? He slaps the piss out of him, tells him to get back up on his feet, and get back in there and fight to win. Then, it’s up to the fighter.

These are not the times for coddling. You know the kind of person I am, Kerry. I have helped a lot of people just by your asking. I’ve never turned you down once to help someone when you ask. And why do you have top speak for these people so vehemently? Why can’t they speak for themselves? Another question I have concerning David Wilcock and others — it does concern me that you are spending a tremendous amount of time defending them. Why? These guys are big boys, they can take care of themselves, or they should be able to. If they’re going to be in this fight with us, they’re going to have to learn to take care of themselves.

Now, I don’t even want to go into the whole gold/bearer bonds/lawsuit/book of codes , because it’s all BS. Do you remember NESARA? How long’s that been around? You should know, and David should know, and “Anonymous” damn well knows, these people can shut down entire countries with the snap of a finger. do you and David really belive that trying to legally sue someone is going to change anything? Nope. It ain’t.

Oh, and I did read today someone accusing me of being very long-winded, so I guess I need to hurry up and finish, okay?

What I want to do now is copy and paste a very few paragraphs of a book I wrote. In these paragraphs you will read what I learned a life’s lesson about when to show emotion and when not to. Every word you read in these paragraphs are true — they happened. And I carry the scars, Not only the physical, but the mental and psychological scars of that event every day with me. I see that child’s face every day.

So, I want to close this with one statement. I said my piece about all this. I don’t care who hates me, or who I’ve disgusted with anything I’ve said, I’ve stated my opinion, I stated the truth.

I would rather have 100 enemies that respect me, than a million friends who will turn their back on me.

And the gods know, I’ve got the enemies, and right now they’re lining up. I’m done with this. friendships can be fleeting — it’s up to you.

At the top of the stairs, I hesitated for two or three seconds. Decision time. Two closed doors faced me with nothing to tell me which one was dangerous. As always, I thought of the Lady and the Tiger story. A magnified sound came through my earphones. I shoved them off to better orient on the noise. A sort of faint feeble scratching, like a moth’s wing on paper, filtered through the door to the left.

The old fashioned surface-mounted lock flew open when I side-kicked the lock with my boot and the scene went into tableau. What I saw will haunt me until the day I die. The man was maybe forty-two or forty-three, slender and adequately muscled. The girl was maybe five or six, and she was face down on the table. Her eyes, still turning toward the sound of the splintering lock, had what might have been hope in their lost blue depths when the man drove the knife into the back of her small, helpless neck.

A glance at the smears of blood on the table and her buttocks told me she had been raped and sodomized. The rag in her mouth told me why her hands had made the only sound I had heard. By the time the arm with the knife had finished its swing, the cry “No witnesses!” reached me. “You can prove I killed her, but you can’t prove I fucked her. They can’t blame that one on me.”

His triumph turned to puzzlement when I dropped to one knee and sent a three-round burst into his chest. Just over the heart. Then I lost it. Maybe it was those forlorn eyes over the rag-stuffed mouth. Maybe the background array of Bunsen burners and open cabinets stacked with bags of cocaine. Maybe the fact that my own daughter would soon be the age of this one. Whatever it was, this asshole would never “break in another new ’un.” A red berserk rage closed over me before the dead man could finish slamming into the faded wallpaper. I remember some kind of twisted intertwined patterns of vines and flowers running up to an incongruous border of Greek frieze.

The three-round burst had killed him. The knife hit the floor before the corpse hit the wall. I began unstitching the bastard, up and down, across and back, holding the body dancing against the wall. What parts of it weren’t soaking into or being imbedded in the wallpaper were flying all around the room.

I had expended maybe a dozen rounds when I kicked in the front door. Another three when I killed the bastard. An Ingram MAC-10 can take a ninety round clip, and I always used a ninety round clip when on a job such as this, so I must have hit the bastard seventy-five or so times after I killed him. As I said, the corpse was dancing on the wall and coming apart fast. Blood, brain, shit, and body matter was running down the wall. It seemed like an eternity before my bolt fell on empty.

I threw my weapon around my back on its sling and turned to the little girl, tears welling in my eyes. I began working the wadded rag out of her mouth, then pressing my hand to the wound in her neck while I fumbled for a handkerchief. Somehow, she managed to take hold of my hand, hope still in her eyes as they glazed over and her gurgling breath stopped.

I lost it again. Still holding the little body in one arm, I pulled my weapon back to the front and detached the magazine. I had decided to shoot the bastard some more. So I laid the small, lifeless body back on the table. I was still fumbling with a fresh magazine when Richards stalked into the room, his face placid behind a cloud of cigar smoke.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I heard him say as three other Unicorns trotted in behind him. I whipped the MAC-10 up and squeezed the trigger as I pointed it at Richards. The gun was still empty, and I didn’t even have the satisfaction of hearing the hammer fall on an empty chamber as the other Unicorns grabbed me from all sides and wrestled it away from me. Richards turned away from me and waved his cigar around the room. “Log it and get the hell out of here.” He was as unruffled by the corpse and the splattered body as he was by my attempt to kill him — one cold son of a bitch. A true animal.

Not so were Kentucky’s finest, the state police who were sent to clean up. Wherever you looked there was a state cop heaving his guts up. I guess their training had failed to prepare them for follow-up operations here, where the clean-up was done with a shovel and bucket.

Anyway, their job was to dispose of the bodies and drugs, and dummy up a story like how a prisoner or two was taken then turned over to authorities in some far off state on a fugitive warrant or something. From all the Bunsen burners and other equipment in use, the house might have been hooked into one of the dozens of gas wells in the area, and I half expected to see the house go up in flames from an open gas line. I don’t know if it happened. An hour from the time I first saw the house, and less than ten minutes after I kicked in the first door, I picked up my spent magazine. Sean handed me my Ingram as I walked out of the yard. I didn’t look back.

Halfway down the rough leveled half-acre that served the coal company crack factory as a heliport and parking lot, Sean stumbled over a loose rock. When he righted himself, he was chuckling. “You really would have shot our Ernst, wouldn’t you?” he asked as he draped an arm across my shoulders.

“What do you think?” I asked him, as I flicked my flashlight where the Blackhawks and Cherokees were waiting. They were too far away for the beam to reach, but at least we wouldn’t have to climb up the hundred feet of rope to get a ride back to debriefing. Richards probably didn’t want any blood or brain matter smudged on those neat nylon ropes. “Sean, my friend, did you ever feel like you couldn’t kill something enough and just shooting it somehow fell short in punishment?” I asked, as we picked up our pace.

“Ever since I was a kid,” Sean answered. “When I was about eight years old I had a hamster, a golden hamster. Just a white-bellied rodent, no bigger than my hand is now.”

Big friggin’ hamster, I thought to myself.

“Uh, Sean,” I said. “I’ve heard this one before.”

“Quiet, lad,” came his reply. “You need to hear this. Now where was I? Ah, yes. This hamster was a super hamster. He had to be strong because he learned to spread the bars of his cage and get out. Every night he would wake me up, snuggling against my shoulder.

“Well, my older sister had a kitten, a mean half-Siamese sumbitch that would rake his claws across any ankle he could get to, except Margaret’s. One morning I realized Clark hadn’t woken me up. I called him Clark Kent, and I found him at the door to my room. That slant-eyed bastard kitten was sitting there with his paws hooked out waiting for Clark to move. Despite being wet with cat saliva, the little body was still faintly warm. So the cat played with him, maybe for hours. Probably crippled him first so he couldn’t get away. Then he came back and played with him.

“Of course,” he continued on, “I couldn’t kill the cat … then. My sister ran out of her room, grabbed him up, and ran to Mama for protection. You know what reminded me of Clark Kent? It was that baby lying on that table. Played with then killed. I suppose the prick thought he was going to get to be tried, and one of those hill juries would go easier on a murder than they would on rape and sodomy of a child.”

He was right, of course. These old boys may not put too high a value on life, but they sure do on self-respect and dignity. No one ever said they were the brightest people on earth.

“Anyway, I buried Clark Kent in a shoe box, and then I went back behind the garage and dug a hole big enough to hold a hat box. I wanted to bury that damn cat alive, but he would have ripped my hands open and left evidence my sister would have recognized. I wound up smashing him with the flat side of a shovel and cramming him into a small hat box.”

By now, we had reached our Jeep Cherokee. The Blackhawks were for Richards and the state police. The other Unicorns were catching up to us. “As far as my sister ever knew, old Sun Yat Sin just wandered off. But my daddy would look at me sometimes and rub the scars on his ankles. Times I’d swear he tipped me a wink, but I did my best to look puzzled.”

Sean paused and fished out one of the long brown cigarettes he favored. “My point, Duncan, is that what you felt up there is older and more basic than any concept of justice man ever came up with, my friend. Christ may have died for our sins, but that can’t match the satisfaction we feel from putting a few rounds of lead into some asshole that is feeding off the young and weak-minded. And you know by now, money is a great insulator. No matter how you get it, it protects you from the slings and arrows of outraged justice. The only thing you have to worry about is vengeance, and our Christian laws have outlawed that. Our only hope for real justice is the sort of end-run we are giving the pricks, where you shove a muzzle up their ass and run through a magazine.

“Hang in there. That kid could have been your own little girl, could she not? Same hair, same eyes. Only one thing wrong with your actions. You didn’t stay cool. Get hot later and scream like hell. But keep your cool while the action is on. And Duncan, I think you really would have shot Richards. You scared that man tonight. You scared me, too.”

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
JUST FOUND THIS - VERY VERY COOL!!!

SEND A MESSAGE FROM SANTA TO YOUR CHILD/GRANDCHILD

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

Lynn - thank you, thank you, thank you!

You just made my youngest grandson's Christmas! East Texas got one, too! ;)

My dear daughter-in-law cried at the wonder on dear grandson's face when he watched the video.

Folks - this is truly awesome and I would urge you to give it a try!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:44 am
GT Truther

Stopping people on US highways without warrants

TSA cost 8 billion

react to SOPA (must watch)

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:46 pm
GT Truther

There was a Really LOUD explosion in our area Date 24th Dec 2011 at around 9:00 PM which was strange!

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:13 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

It's midnight here so let me be the first to say Merry Christmas GT friends! :brockoli :elephant :banana :huh :beer

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:03 am
Site Admin

It's Christmas Eve here in North America so to our friends on the other side of the world already celebrating Christmas may you and yours have a safe and Merry Christmas.

I know it's not politically correct to say this but who cares, Merry Christmas to all our GT Friends around the world.

I hope Santa is good to each & everyone of you!

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I leave you with one of my very favorite Christmas carols. I still remember singing this on Christmas Eve dressed in a red robe with a white lace overlay.

The Friendly Beasts
Old English Christmas Carol
Written By: Unknown, Copyright Unknown

Jesus our brother, kind and good
Was humbly born in a stable rude
And the friendly beasts around Him stood
Jesus our brother, kind and good.

"I," said the donkey, shaggy and brown,
"I carried His mother up hill and down;
I carried her safely to Bethlehem town."
"I," said the donkey, shaggy and brown.

"I," said the cow, all white and red
"I gave Him my manger for a bed;
I gave Him my hay to pillow His head."
"I," said the cow, all white and red.

"I," said the sheep with curly horn,
"I gave Him my wool for His blanket warm;
He wore my coat on Christmas morn."
"I," said the sheep with curly horn.

"I," said the dove from the rafters high,
"Cooed Him to sleep that He should not cry;
We cooed Him to sleep, my mate and I."
"I," said the dove from the rafters high.

"I," said the camel, yellow and black,
"Over the desert, upon my back,
I brought Him a gift in the Wise Men's pack."
"I," said the camel, yellow and black.

Thus every beast by some good spell
In the stable dark was glad to tell
Of the gift he gave Emmanuel,
The gift he gave Emmanuel.

:heart :candle

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:05 pm

May I wish my GT family a blessed and peaceful day - in the Spirit of what we remember this day for.

Love and Blessings to you All!

:wreath

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:57 pm
GT Truther

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Regards,
fulcanelli

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:03 pm
GT Truther

Post Merry Xmas One And All
Merry Xmas, One and All

Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

from the Huffington Post the other day and noted with interest......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/2 ... 32473.html
David Moye in the HuffPost on Dec 21, 2011 wrote:
Dec. 21, 2012: Will End Of Mayan Calendar Bring Doomsday?

No one knows exactly what will happen on Dec. 21, 2012 -- the day that the Mayan calendar runs out -- but it's safe to say there will be a lot of hype regarding what might happen.

And a lot of people could make big bucks by capitalizing on the folks who are concerned enough about perceived threats, real or imagined, to make a change in their life --
....a website that helps people prepare for worst-case scenarios such as, well, the end of human civilization as we know it.

"It's going to be a huge year in the preparedness market," .... "It will be bigger than Y2K."

...."It's interesting that strange things are converging -- political tensions, weird weather, economic problems -- but it may all be a self-fulfilling prophecy."

On the other hand, some people ......want people to understand that nothing is going to happen on Dec. 21, 2012.

.....the end of the Mayan calendar marks the end of a 5,000-year cycle that... is associated with big floods. In addition, the date also loosely corresponds with the return of Elenin, a comet that takes thousands of years to orbit and that recently came within 22 million miles of Earth.

The possible effects have been the subject of debate among many 2012 conspiracy theorists....insist that any effects of the comet are minimal at best.

.... "NASA insists it's nothing but an ice ball, but every time it's been aligned with Earth, we've had a major earthquake,"....

....forecasts on NASA'S website...predict major solar storms next year as evidence that something will be amiss.

To dispel 2012 fear mongering, NASA has set up a page to warn electric companies and other appropriate businesses...

....the Mayan calendar remains fodder for psychics all over the world....

"It's not the end of the world, but there will be tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanoes where people don't expect," said Betsy Balaga, a Canadian psychic. "Part of this is because of a pole shift caused by the arrival of a planet Nibiru."

NASA scientists have had to answer questions about the mysterious planet Nibiru for years, only to run into new believers. Their response can be summarized by this explanation from a doomsday FAQ page on their website.

"There is no factual basis for these claims," according to NASA. "If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist."

...see it differently.

"I believe that the Mayans knew all of this,"....."I think a lot of ancient knowledge has been ignored."

Since natural disasters seem to be the big fear behind 2012 -- and those, admittedly, are hard to predict -- preparing for the worst makes sense to people .....for all the doomsday-related data.

"We do have a shelter here in Louisville that is built for tornadoes just in case anything does happen....I do think some sort of change is coming. There's been a dramatic increase in the intensity and frequency of earthquakes this year. Based on....records, we've had more intense disasters than any time in memory."

"We've had several record-setting events, such as the earthquake on the East Coast, the drought in Texas and the tornadoes earlier this spring...."

"However, no legitimate scientist would credit these things to the end of the Mayan calendar..."

Meanwhile, if you're unsure of who to believe about how to deal with the end of the Mayan calendar one year from now, you could always....ask the Mayans themselves.

....there are 10 million Mayans still living in the region and....most of them are not looking at next year as the end of the world, but as the beginning of a cash cow.

"I haven't spoken with a single Mayan or Mayan expert who believes there will be an apocalypse....Instead, there is going to be a lot of celebrating and parties. They hope to increase tourism by 10 percent this year."

Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next