It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012
L2L wrote:
Sky we have been discussing the Obama Executive Order for since it was first posted here last week.

I put all the responses to it in your thread here,

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3712&p=42663#p42663

It actually has some folks that normally don't spook easily, pretty spooked :scared :awe

It really makes me wonder what they are prepping for, Recall claims they are reading ZT yet others are speculating it's war with IRAN...

This could get very scary very quickly........

Hmmmm - ok L - I missed loading the post made by Wiz. I also see that Blue and others made some detailed comments about certain parts of the EO.

When I spotted the story this am on another site I read on, it really made me sit up and take in the whole document, as it was listed there. It appears that the story is now going viral and breaking out everywhere on blogs and forums.

Even some of my family here in SA are commenting about it. So a big Hmmmmm indeed.

I still cannot believe the US is so far down the toilet when considering this sittuation, and so few of the people come out on the fact that the MSN has not even taken this to heart. If that was the notion in my country - there would have been riots in the streets!

So I will reserve a seat on the parade and keep watching.... :embarressed

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

avid wrote:

188 days, the Ley line map, and more 'coincidences' than could be possible.... :awe
Avid

Fantastic piece of work!!!!!!!
Actualy I did the same type of research back in 1957. And I was able to predict earth quakes as to what cities and date! I also like patterns. i noticed that there was a quake in alaska. The next one was further down on a us map. It hit just 14 days later. Turned out that every 14 days there was a quake from Alaska to Chile And on a map of the world they happened every two inches! So that I was able to predict the next quake and city where it would happen.

I also did projects on degrees of a globe that were quite like the ones at the end of the video! If I can remember more about that it would be usefull to this new data!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:05 am
GT Truther

L2L,

I tried looking at the sun with a computer floppy disk. The sunlight was in fact so bright that to protect my eyes I broke the outer casing open and folded part of the actual disk over another part, so that I was looking through a double layer. Alas I did not see anything untoward.

I told a friend in the Victorian state in Australia (which is in the south-east of the nation) what I was doing and she said that she also looked. She said that she didn't see anything, but she only looked through one layer of disk (she only removed the metal cover) which to me suggests that she could not have been able to look easily as the sunlight should have been too bright for eye comfort.

------------------------------------------------

Don, I saw about the white cliffs falling on to the beach. But it did not register as anything too significant. No-one was hurt and as a result it was treated as secondary news by the media.

Simon

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:03 pm
Site Admin

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Mysterious booms rattle residents of Wisconsin town

By Elizabeth Chuck, msnbc.com

What goes "boom" in the night? The exhausted residents of Clintonville, Wisc., wish they knew.

Since Sunday evening, mysterious sounds have been jolting the city awake, and no one can explain where they're coming from.

"People describe them as booming, thunder-like noises -- vibrating, shaking," Lisa Kuss, Clintonville city administrator, told msnbc.com. "The most extreme one I experienced was at 10 p.m. Monday night in our utilities room, and it was a bam."

That night, city officials received nearly 100 calls about the unexplained shaking. Alarmed, city officials tested gas levels, investigated sewer systems and landfills, and checked on city dams. Everything came back normal.

snip

"After thinking about it, I would start looking at the movement of groundwater," Dutch told msnbc.com. "If some of that water is being removed, from pumping, maybe, the rocks are settling a bit, and that's producing some of these sounds."

Groundwater is precipitation that has seeped through soil and is stored in rocks. Dutch theorizes that the city utlity might be pumping water at night, causing shifts and vibrations, and explaining why the booms are more frequent when people are trying to sleep.

Read more here: http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/21/10793975-mysterious-booms-rattle-residents-of-wisconsin-town

:hmm

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:16 pm
Site Admin

simple simon wrote:
L2L,

I tried looking at the sun with a computer floppy disk. The sunlight was in fact so bright that to protect my eyes I broke the outer casing open and folded part of the actual disk over another part, so that I was looking through a double layer. Alas I did not see anything untoward.

I told a friend in the Victorian state in Australia (which is in the south-east of the nation) what I was doing and she said that she also looked. She said that she didn't see anything, but she only looked through one layer of disk (she only removed the metal cover) which to me suggests that she could not have been able to look easily as the sunlight should have been too bright for eye comfort.

------------------------------------------------

Don, I saw about the white cliffs falling on to the beach. But it did not register as anything too significant. No-one was hurt and as a result it was treated as secondary news by the media.

Simon

Thanks for the update Simon we appreciate it :clap

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Time Traveler, I am pretty sure Terral03 would be delighted to have your earlier research. He has a site http://terral03.com/ and his forum http://terral03.com/forum/ seems all about group sharing of information. He does radio shows with call ins too. I too would like to see it and hope you share it with us. Thanks rutsuyasun for the comment, the movie was timely for this occasion and I especially look at coincidences as possible deeper messages.

Simon, I might be wrong about this, or Terral03, but the reason he is stating that we will have the earthquake is because we are coming in between Nibiru and the Sun, in alignment. That pulling in both directions of the gravitational forces is what may cause quakes.

So our position in orbit would not have Nibiru on the face or near the sun at this time in relation to earth. Maybe the reason you did not see it with the floppy. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/ ... yCycle.jpg that is the link to the diagram Sky posted. Terral calls is a Heavy Mass Object and it is stating it is in Leo which would be in the opposite direction of the sun from us. I am no scientist, but I think that could be why you didn't see it. It could have been that during the cycle of our path around the sun, the person whom you read saw this with the floppy looked when we were on the opposite side of the sun looking past the sun toward the Leo constellation. That would have been last fall, is that the time you read it?

oh and from Dutch since on Mexico quake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6qcCsdO ... ature=plcp

another good article on planet X:
http://yowusa.com/planetx/2012/planetx-2012-03a/1.shtml

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:58 pm
GT Truther

March 21, 2012
A large boulder breaks free from a hillside in Athens, Ohio, hitting two vehicles and crashing into a house:

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2 ... -house.cnn

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

MAJOR BANK MORTGAGE FRAUD – Unearthed on 60 Minutes USA

Who is Linda Green?

Well, seeing that Linda’s signature is shown on more than 20 different bank documents as being their Vice President, you would presume that’s what Linda is, a VP of a 20 banks…. But hang on… How is it possible to be a VP of over 20 banks at the same time? She is either extremely talented and doesn’t require sleep or there is something more to this story. After watching this 14 min investigation, I can honestly say this is one of the most blatant cases of forgery I have seen come to light.

Turns out, Wall Street cut corners when it created those mortgage-backed investments that triggered the financial collapse. Now that banks want to evict people, they’re unwinding these exotic investments to find, that often, the legal documents behind the mortgages aren’t there. Caught in a jam of their own making, some companies appear to be resorting to forgery and phony paperwork to throw people – down on their luck – out of their homes.

So what did the banks do? They employed sweat shop style workplaces to forge mortgage paperwork. Most documents were signed off by Linda Green and as you can see by from the below picture. Linda Green has many different ways to sign her name!

Watch the video to find out how the banks accomplished it and meet the real life Linda Greens’ . Some turn our to be a middle aged man, a young African American lady and man. Amazing that they were doing this for just $10.00 per hour!

http://wakeup-world.com/2011/05/09/majo ... nutes-usa/

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I have a very expensive pair of Glacier Glasses. I was told when I bought them that I could look directly at the sun with these on. I have been watching around the house for a few weeks now. I'll put them in a special place and wait for a clear sunny day. Considering we are going into Spring and Summer, it will happen soon enough.

As a side-note, Seattle sells the most sunglasses, per-capita in the US, and I know why:

With only about 50 clear and sunny days a year, and 50 partially clear and sunny, that leaves 265 overcast days. (I bet you thought it rained a lot here, nope.) What that means is we can't find our glasses from one sunny day to the next, so we just buy more.

Now, I am exceedingly picky about sunglasses and only own one pair. They block all sun glare, period, but I have never actually tried to look directly at the sun in them. The problem I will have is, after I find them, will I keep track of them waiting for a clear sunny day so I can use them to look at the sun?

hehe

Also, we read the most books, and have one of the highest suicide rates in the US.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
ZT: (1)

Quote:
The Zeta's have recently explained that the 7 of 10 scenarios are to be slowed down
1) Interfering with the pace of change thus has consequences. We have explained that the end result,
http://zetatalk.com/ning/18fe2012.htm

2) the pole shift, would not be altered. Where a deliberate delay has been allowed essentially at the START of the 7 of 10 plate changes, to break the cover-up, this would certainly not be the case by the time the Last Weeks had arrived. Likewise, the 90% death rate we have predicted was NOT due to death from injury or drowning but rather due to depression,
http://www.zetatalk.com/xtime/x24.htm

giving up because life was just not going to be the same and unlikely to return to a pre-shift level in their lifetimes. This is a CHOICE that humans are allowed to make.
EOZT

3) Prior ZT: http://zetatalk.com/ning/18fe2012.htm
Thus, temporarily, the pace of change here on Earth will be slowed, but not averted. Nor is the ultimate result or timeframe being changed.

4) Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/xtime/x24.htm
The 90% die-off that we have predicted, as we have stated, will not occur simply because of the shift. Most will die because of depression, failure to thrive, sitting down with a slight injury and not eating or drinking, as occurs after all calamities.

#1) As I suspected, not the whole truth about manipulation. Now the claim is that they are holding back planet x? Technical possible for an advanced enough race/species, but why not eliminate planet px and save the Human race from all that fear. We still do not have the real story here.
Zt has certainly had a hand with world wide FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) with planet x . Was it necessary for zt to mislead?

#2) See it is good to keep positive (since negativity leads to depression).
http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200308/depression-doing-the-thinking
So now why can't there be depression intervention for the 90%, surly this is possible.

#3) Still playing the game?
I am begin to suspect that the "pole" shift is metaphorical.
As in a shift of consciousness from STS to STO.
And planet x is a metaphorical mirror of the darkness that Humanity has been under, that we now have to bring into our consciousness to address and eliminate it's control.

#4) Perhaps if they had told the truth in 47, Humanity would have not gotten depressed!
This is not a small change of statement of disaster, going from a ELE to a case of depression.
This is more than just accidental missing information by zt.
Perhaps "ends justify the means", towards global Human awaking.

Peace and Love,

MT7

Now Buckaroo onto (time mark 0:11 to 0:27):

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:38 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood, I tried to explain that Planet X is not between us and the sun at this time. It is now that we are between the Sun and Planet X, so looking at the sun will prove to you its not there, cause it isn't.lol

In the fall we were in orbit looking from earth toward the Sun and then toward the Leo, I believe constellation, then you could have seen Planet X perhaps, looking toward the sun, as it would have been in that direction. Not on the face of the sun, but past it and reflecting the sun. You would have to wait until fall in order to use those fancy specs, and unfortunately hold on to them that much longer too.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 am
GT Truther

Quote:
#1) As I suspected, not the whole truth...

It Continues (1):
Quote:
Background

The Zetas reported the Council of Worlds (COW) has ruled the progress of the 7 of 10 events would be delayed to allow more people to be made aware of the presence of Planet X.

"The Council of Worlds wants the public to be aware of what is happening, what is pending, so that spiritual decisions can be made, the population having opportunity to evaluate the situation properly. The cover-up has prevented that school house lesson from occurring." ZetaTalk, February 18, 2012

The Zetas also stated the COW will present a "series of signs" that will shatter this cover-up.

"What is likely to shock the world is the drama being contemplated by the Council of Worlds, in their current battle with the cover-up. This will be something that the establishment has not guarded against, not even contemplated. This will be a series of signs to mankind that even the common man has not contemplated." ZetaTalk, March 3, 2012

First Sign

On March 12, 2012 a temporary "reversal" of the orientation of Earth's magnetosphere was recorded on ISWA, but later all data between 14:00 UTC March 12th to 21:00 UTC March 13th was conspicuously removed.

Quote:
#3) Still playing the game?

Then: (1)

Quote:
Planet X has been coming at the Earth from the right, pointing its magnetic N Pole at the Earth, and creating an increasingly more violent Earth wobble as it pushes the Earth’s N Pole away. Surprisingly, this wobble did not CHANGE during this magneton flow direction reversal! Nor did pilots and ship captains report their compasses acting erratically. It was just the APPEARANCE of a reversal, as recorded on the numerous satellites that measure such things. A simple matter, to blow the magneton wind in a different direction, JUST for those satellites. This certainly has the scientists of the world abuzz, and the Internet talking. What could be affecting the magnetosphere of Earth?

We promised that the Council of Worlds was going to war over the cover-up, and that there would be a series of shocks to the cover-up. This was the first. We stated that these shocks would be totally unexpected, not even something that Nancy or her teammates could expect, and this qualifies. Now, what’s next?"

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e-cover-up

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
... so looking at the sun will prove to you its not there, cause it isn't.lol

Its, in front of the Sun, but due the daily wobble, Earth is pushed to the left and Nibiru/Shiva the Destroyer is captured to the right of the Sun ie: (1)

notes:
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... r-planet-x

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Terral Croft (Terral03) claimed Elenin would bring Doom, last year, unless you moved into a cave with him in the Ozarks.

Oh yeah... keep sending in your donations! :puter

The following site addresses the 188-day quake theory, as well as listing his "qualifications" and other various claims:

http://www.2012hoax.org/terral-croft

YT user Tbar1984 thoroughly debunks the theories of Terral, Donnie and most others who're promulgating pending doom (including the dreaded HMO):

http://www.youtube.com/user/TBar1984

The guy is a bit long winded, but I find him much more entertaining than those fear mongering psuedo-scientists. He backs up his claims with evidence that you can verify yourself... unless you want to keep taking someone else's word for it.

Here's a nice one where he filmed multiple Nibirus:

It's easy to replicate the above, which I've done myself. Don't believe the hype or give your money to some scammers like Phony2012.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:36 pm
GT Truther

Nibiru. Shiva the Destroyer, has 24 moons, called "the Moon Swirls:

And:
From user originalnibirutruth:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:34 pm
Profile WWW

Now this to me is a classical way of walking the talk!

This chap has the guts to say what he feels and it is going viral...

Quote:
*WE LOVE YOU: ISRAEL & IRAN*

Original Link http://www.indiegogo.com/israeliran

My name is Ronny, I'm 41 years old. I'm a father, a teacher, a Graphic
Designer.

I'm an Israeli citizen and I need your help.

Lately, in the news, we've been hearing about a war coming while we the
common people are sitting and watching it coming like it has nothing to
do with us.

On March 15th, I posteda poster on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pushpin

The message was simple.

Iranians. We love you. We will never bomb your country.

Within 24 hours, thousands of people shared the poster on Facebook, and
I started receiving messages from Iran.

The next day, we got featured on TV and newspapers, proving that the
message was traveling. Fast.

Please help us prevent this war by spreading this message. make your own
posters , send this message to your friends and share it.

We are raising money in order to produce more posters and keep the
movement grow.

thanks to all of you for your support and love.

may we prevent this war.

ronny edry

:candle :heart :candle

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

FC thank you for that post :clap :clap :clap :clap

Sky that is AWESOME and I will carry it forward to the next edition of the Golden Thread.

What a wonderful way to stop this edition of the GT :heart :heart :heart :heart

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37